Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: It's The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and it's been an amazing Monday. We have Medal of Honor Monday. We've been talking about politics, dome, broken homes, and we have some things. We have to talk. Some hurricane stuff here, losing all your money, spirit airlines, being an arms dealer, emails. There's a ton still to get to on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. If you missed anything, go download the podcast iHeart Spotify iTunes. Now before we go any further, we actually haven't talked about this yet. Hurricane Milton heading towards Florida. Okay, so let's deal with what is real and what is not real? Just the little PSA first, say a prayer for people in Florida, many of whom are listening right now. You know my affinity for Florida. But man, they just especially the West coast of Florida, they just got pasted by Helene and now Milton is coming. What is Milton going to be? Well, there are scary headlines, some probably valid, some maybe not. There's a lot of talk about Category five that it's going to be a Cat five hurricane that is tornado level devastation. If it is a Cat five when it gets there, just look, we're gonna do a little PSA. Everyone in Florida's rolling their eyes because they already know all this information. This is for everyone who doesn't know hurricanes the category they are. It's based on the wind speed. I know that's kind of dumb down, but listen, we got to make sure everyone knows what what categories are based on wind speed, and hurricanes will have different categories at different times and locations because of a wind speed issue. So if it's a Cat five in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, that does not mean it's going to remain a Cat five when it finally hits landfall. Maybe it'll be a Cat four, Maybe it'll be a Cat three, Maybe it will remain a Cat five. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend to be the hurricane expert. Granted I've been through more hurricanes and typhoons than I can possibly count, but categories count differently, Like Hurricane Ivan is one of the big, big, big ones I went through. I told you that story before. I was in Jamaica when I went through it. It is, I believe, known as a Cat five, and when everybody talks about it, it was a Cat five, it was a Cat five. Category five. Well, once it hit Jamaica, it was a Cat four. Now that was catastrophic for Jamaica. Category four is no joke. I'm not dismissing Cat four, but I don't like to tell people I was in a Cat five hurricane because it wasn't a Cat five hurricane when it was blowing its way through Jamaica when we were there. You understand what I mean. So just be because it's a category now or they're projecting it's going to be a category doesn't necessarily make it so. That's one. Two. Florida is now run by some very very competent people, unlike the federal government. No matter what this thing's going to be, when it hits five, four, three, it's going to be significant. It is. Take precautions. You know this is me. I don't oversell hurricanes. We throw hurricane parties here. I'm the one who's more likely to blow it off, ride it out. But whatever, get a twelve back, we'll be fine. That's more me. When you talk big boy storms like fives in fours, that's a completely different animal. Listen to what they're saying. If you're in a place and they're telling you to evacuate, evacuate. This isn't the cat too that blew through last year and you were the neighbors. We're having margueritas in the lawn, flying kites. You ain't flying nothing except for yourself in a Cat five hurricane. So this is just a PSA. If they're telling you get out, then get out. Also, do not panic. Most of the people who die during hurricanes, not all, not at all, but most of the people die on the roads. They decide they're gonna wait. Wait, No, we're gonna wait, We're gonna tough it out. We're gonna wait. Oh crap, it's time to go. Well, if you're making the decision to go late, congratulations, you just joined every other person who made that decision. And now instead of being in your home, hopefully with some food, some water supplies, now you're in your subaru outback, you and your lesbian wife, and now you're screwed because you're out on the highway. That's a problem. Just be smart, don't panic. If they're telling you get out, get out. It was just a little daddy, jessepsa. Having gone through this before and one final one. I do this every time, but for some reason, for some reason, it continues to come up. So I need to keep doing this. I know, because I'm a dude, and because I'm a meathead, I know how much fun it looks to have water around you all of a sudden, where water is not supposed to be. And I understand it's tempting to cope with the loss by adventuring into the water. I realize that you come downstairs in your living room is under four feet of water. It's crushing. You're sad, you're bummed, but hey, kind of cool. Look we got a swimming pool in the living room. I get it. I get it. I get it that you walk out your front door, your Honda Civic is under the water. It's devastation everywhere, But there's a river running through your street, and it would be fun to go boogie boarding on it. I understand meadhead, Jesse gets it. I understand. Please please stay out of hurricane floodwaters. Please. They are disgusting and dangerous. They're full of poop, bacteria, chemicals, chemicals, spills, you can't the sewer lines.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I used to do this for a living water and sewer lines. You know they're under the they're under the ground. There's not like some sealed up system where if that sewer lime. Let's say I put a large sewer line twenty feet under the ground, You're never gonna see it. You're never gonna know about it. You're gonna drive over the top of the road your entire life and never know it's there. But you should know it is not in some hyperbaric chamber. It's just a big line full of poop under the ground. And if the ground becomes saturated with water and everything floods, then and everything flowing through that large sewer line is now up and out of the ground and into the water. You're boogie boarding in down the street. Please stay out of the floodwaters. I know how cool that Instagram video is you want to put up.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, look we got the rafts up. We're having a squirt gun fight in the living room. We're shooting at each other's mouths. I know how hilarious you think that's gonna be. For TikTok. Please stop going into hurricane waters. The last time we had Hurricane Harvey down here. I had to go pick up a couple buddies. They got themselves. They flooded out their car, they got into flood zone. They were going to pick what.
Speaker 2: I was going to help them and I had to go grab them and they had been in the flood waters and they hop in my pickup truck. I take them home. I go inside. Bob tells me, you know you're gonna have to get your truck professionally clean now right, Not to sound like Chris, but I immediately brought up the cost of that, and she said, trust me, you're gonna need to get your truck cleaned. Got in my truck the next day in whew. It did not smell great in that truck. Had to get the truck cleaned. I know it's fun to get in the water. I love the water too. Stay out of the hurricane floodwaters. All right, there, that's it, little Daddy Jesse session. Chris just had to clear things up for everybody. Let's get to the emails. Dear mister Minnie Mittens, How's it possible that Corey has been there no less than a week and there hasn't been a single disparaging statement out of your mouth. Is he some sort of a saint? Or have you discovered some sort of soft spot in your old age? Better get an extra shot of chalk for you. This month marks two years since I found your show. Happy anniversary to me. We have been way too nice to Corey, haven't we. You know what it is. Here's what it is. Michael left and we had to go on the search for a producer. That sucks. And then once you find one in this day and age, because you can't ever just find someone you like and hire, and you have to I haven't gotta do this, and we got to put you through the training of v So it feels like it was about twenty five years ago we were trying to find Corey. After Michael left, Chris was doing it all himself. And Chris, you know, he's not particularly great when he doesn't have much to do, and then then he was overwhelmed. And so now I think the problem is we're so happy to have him here. What's that old saying any port in a storm? We're just so happy to have a warm body. We're looking over his clear deficiencies, which are pretty glaring. The longer you look, but we're happy to have you here. Corey. Welcome, welcome to the team. Anyway, it is October seventh. It is the anniversary of thinking about this, Think about nine to eleven, what it was to us, what it is to us, what it is to me. That was three thousand people. You've a take in a country of three hundred million on our October seventh. A year ago, Israel lost a thousand for a country of eight million, nine million. I don't want to disaster compare rate, but just trying to drive home October seventh is in something that's going to go away in the minds of an Israeli person, that's going to be there forever for the rest of their lives. That's that kind of scale it is, and they're suffering right now to this day. To this day, you a Iran hezbalah Hamas that you saw, they just launched something against the who thies. It's a mess and the people are the ones who are suffering. Help them if you can. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they're over there on the ground, food shelter, safety for those in need. They're the ones doing the work. If you can help them, help them please eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ will go to support IFCJ dot org. Okay, we have to discuss losing all your money, hurricanes and ice. There's still a ton to unpack. Hang on The Jesse Kelly Show is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday.
Speaker 4: Member.
Speaker 2: If you miss us, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You want to leave a voicemail, you can eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. That's enough for the heavy stuff for a few Let's focus on something you haven't heard anything about this today. I have been I don't want to say giddy, because honestly that sounds like but it's been a great day for me. I've been excited why Red Lobster has some new management, and I heard him give a little interview today. I have some concerns about some things that I've heard here, but overall feeling pretty positive about the future of high end seafood. Here's a little bit from the new CEO of Red Loves.
Speaker 1: Food quality is very good at Red Loss. It has been.
Speaker 2: It has been absolutely I'll let them start that again just because it's so true.
Speaker 1: Food quality is very good at Red Loss.
Speaker 2: It has been. It's exception. What are you rolling your eyes? Workers? He just started it's the food quality is very good Red Loss. Anyway, food quality is very good at Red Loss. It has been.
Speaker 1: It's exception. Now the menu has gotten too big, so we're gonna red I'm.
Speaker 2: Actually gonna agree with him there on the menu being too big. You know, you want to stick with what you're good at. I'll tell you this is something that I struggle with doing media for a career, which is a pretty important job. I think we all can acknowledge that I'm a very important person. But when you do media for a career, I do radio and TV. Now, the thing is, everyone always wants you to do something else, because there's always something else you can do. Hey, maybe you should write another book. Maybe you should go on a tour, do this, Maybe you should do that. Huh, you should have any merchandise? VIVI VI. But I just want to stick with what I'm good at. I don't want an empire. I don't want a production company. I don't want to be a billionaire. I don't want to Hey, hey, you know something happens, you should you should do a new video every five seconds. I don't want to do any of those things. Stick with what you're good at. Compartmentalize your life. The new head of Red Lobster agrees with me. The men you got too big. I didn't need all these extra things. When you are delivering shrimp scampy of that quality, when your cheese sticks are the best in the restaurant industry, you don't need ten new appetizers. You need a lobster pizza, some Maazi sticks, some shrimp, some lobsters. So I agree. I think he's nailed.
Speaker 1: It's the menu. But in a very intelligent way. Do you think you guys might need to close more restaurants. We intend to be done closing restaurants. Intend to grow from here.
Speaker 2: Grow from here in terms, look at that nothing but looking up, nothing but looking up.
Speaker 1: So use of the business right. There's going to be investments in the product that will take time. Infrastructure investment takes time. Technology.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to drive that point home. It takes time to see these changes. If you're looking for the new, improved Red Lobster, it's coming. Just give him some time. Be patient.
Speaker 1: Investment takes time. There's five hundred and forty five restaurants. So fixing every broken HVAC and every broken every torn carpet and every chair that needs replacing will take time, but the impact should be felt right away.
Speaker 2: What a success story five hundred and forty plus restaurants. It speaks to the quality of it more than anything else. And I just I wanted him to elaborate a little bit more. When you saw endless shrimp, you know what did you think?
Speaker 1: So that's a very expensive product to give away endlessly. When you have endles shrimp and people are coming in and sitting down at the table and eating for hours as much tremp as they possibly can, you stress out the kitchen, You stress out the servers, You stress out the hosts. People can't get a table. It creates a lot of chaos, and you saw a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Are you glad that endless shrimp is the Was that pretty crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I played this last part just because I thought we should have a hard talk before we get back to politics and things. You know, we like to blame other people when things go wrong. I do you do? It's human nature. We don't like to take accountability. But have you taken any ownership for what happened to Red Lobster. What did you do when endless Shrimp got here? Did you have an appropriate amount of endless shrimp? Or did you go and abuse this American institution to the point they had to file bankruptcy. You know, we talked about this when it comes to politics. We've done this before. How the different demographics. We can act like it's all in the policies, all on the politicians, but the truth is each side is at fault. You know, men, men don't vote for Democrats, they vote for Republicans. Why, well, we feel like Democrats hate us, and they do, and Democrats feel like they're hated by men, so they kind of only campaign towards women. So again, there's fault all around. Right when it comes to Red Lobster. You can blame their business practices. You can say maybe they got a little underwater. When it comes to dead what did you do when end the shrimp got here? Have you taken any ownership of that? The next time you walk into Red Lobster, are you going to act like a civilized human being or some kind of savage who eats fifty five shrimp in a single sitting. In fact, I would ask all of us, you know how we all have to contribute to save our country. That running for office, getting involved at a local level, becoming an activist. When you walk into Red Lobster, clean something. It only takes a second out of your day to pick something up off the floor. When your waitress asks you if you want seconds, order seconds, but don't take part in any all you can eat stuff. It's all of our job to support Red Lobster the way they support us. Don't be a spectator in the life of Lobster. Get involved, dig in. Let's all make sure this thing is the rousing success. We all know what's going to be. They'll go right back to the pinnacle where they belong. Now, let's do a little talk about flood illegals. What should be done to people who loot during floods. Will do some emails going broke and flying Spirit airlines. I swear those are separate stories. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. And remember remember that talk we had earlier about how we were making fun of Dome and how inept and stupid she was. And essentially what I said was we can laugh, and we should laugh mock these people, but don't fool yourself into thinking this is a Kamala Harris problem. This is a United States of America problem. We reach the y in the road, we left Merit behind, and the entire country, critically important institutions have now traveled down the road where they act as if this stuff matters. We can lie to ourselves, and we do because it makes us sleep better at night and convince ourselves that this stuff will blow over, or that if if you go high enough up the food chain, well, yeah, this guy's a clown, this guy's a DEI hired, this guy's a moron. But if things get really really serious, then of course somebody competent will step in. But all that is is cope, because competence doesn't exist in many of these institutions anymore. The institution has been redirected to be something it's not supposed to be because it got occupied and taken over by communists, and now it's only an institution that serves communism. The Secret Service is only worried about protecting the Secret Service, not Donald Trump. The FBI is only worried about covering for the bidens and throwing you in prison. FEMA, they're not worried about disaster relief. They're not focused on disaster relief. They're worried about lgbticoia crap. And you think to yourself, if you travel high enough up the chain in FEMA, sure you have this guy who's a moron and this guy who's a moron. But if we get high enough up the chain, surely, if it got bad enough, I'll run into this guy who would really take over because he really knows what to do. And I'm here to explain to you that guy doesn't exist. You live in a world of make believe, and I do when I convince myself, surely this general is an idiot, and he only hired this colonel because the guy's gay. But surely above that general, if things got bad enough, someone would step in. Someone's gone. There's nobody else to step in. And I want to give credit where it's due to libs of TikTok, because this is her find, it is not my find. The Air Force they're implementing a feminist studies program. Who you're gonna hear from here is a doctor, Kelly Atkinson. She's not only a political scientist, she's an Air Force reserve officer. I want you to listen. It's about a minute and fifteen seconds long. I want you to listen to this Air Force reserve officer. You see you and me all point fingers at me. I've convinced myself several times. I'm so frantic about the rotten oer military that I've convinced myself, Okay, whatever, if World War three actually broke out, they would set all this d I stuff aside, and this aside and that aside, and surely the good war fighters who are surely still there, the master strategic thinkers who are surely still there, they'll push all these idiots aside when things get really really important, and then we will be focused on winning wars. I've convinced myself for that a million times. But I'm wrong. You want to hear about the strategic thinking? Oh please?
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the Air Force at All at a program where they wanted to send junior officers to grad school for three years to get a PhD at a civilian institution to grow and develop networks with non military thinkers, and then once you finish that degree, you would come back into the military operational assignment structure and use those connections and that strategic thinking to shape military strategic policy. So that's actually what I did. I applied forp she programmed. The Air Force sent me to Ohio State. It's the first time I studied political science, the first time I studied critical feminist studies, and I loved it, and I was able to really think about these.
Speaker 2: Broadcast Pause one second, I just real quick pause there, just to make sure you heard her. The United States Air Force sent her to Ohio State to get her PhDd PhD so she could train up in other areas. And the area she studied was critical feminist studies. Oh, please continue.
Speaker 3: And I loved it, and I was able to really think about these broad concepts like green strategy and realism and liberalism and all these political science ideas behind war. And I also studied feminist critical thinking, which is one of the impetuses behind this piece that you mentioned. So I got that training, and then I came back into active duty and was lucky enough to be assigned to the Air Force Academy where I was teaching political science. And that's really where I had this space and the room to think about these topics and to write about these topics and to teach amazing people, amazing cadets who would go on to become officers.
Speaker 2: Surely, when you get to the highest levels, we are going to run into some competence. But that's a lie. You see. She's currently at the United States Air Force Academy, one of, if not the most prestigious military institutions on planet Earth, and this expert in critical feminist studies is teaching the next generations of Air Force cadets how to be good little man, hating America, hating feminists. We lie to ourselves when Dome Fritz is out on a teleprice author and we tell ourselves it's a Kamala Harris's issue, it's a democrat issue. Surely there are still experts somewhere in this given field. But once you as a nation hook a left at that, why in the road you set merit aside and you decide, now we're gonna go free equality and equity, and we have to be nicer to women and are we gay friendly enough? Once you travel down that road, it only ends with death and misery. And did you ever we've actually brought up this scene before. I want to encourage you to watch something. It's not even a book it's not even fiction, even though it is a series. The series is Chernobyl. It's on HBO Chernobyl. I don't remember if it's kid friendly. I'm sure the language is bad and it's not Chris Okay, so okay, never mind, not kid friendly. Just keep them keep that in mind. But there are so many wonderful things in it. And it's not just the story, which is very accurate about Chernobyl, but the inadequacies of government people. One of the early scenes, I think it was in episode one, if not episode two, where all the people, the people who worked at the nuclear plant, the government people, all the most important people, the people you would call when everything went wrong, they all gathered together in this meeting.
Speaker 4: What do we do?
Speaker 2: There's a fallout, how do we say this? What do we do here? And they're just aren't any experts left? Because because when you have a country that has hooked a left of that why in the road, then you've spent year after year after year handing out positions to friends, political allies, when you've prioritized other things rather than merit, and you've spent years filling up your government, all of your institutions with whoever happens to serve the party. Whoever's my brother's cousin's wife's uncle when he needs that role. When the beep finally hits the fan and there's a blow up at a nuclear facility, and oh my gosh, someone call it an expert. You find yourself in a table full of men looking at each other saying okay, ah, who's the expert? And there aren't any left, you see, And this is happening to our beloved country, yours, and mind that's the truth, all right. I teased it, and then I never got to it. I got kind of sidetracked by that other thing. I will. Let's talk about the looters in the hurricane areas and Spirit Airlines and oh good, another arms dealer out on the loose. Let's also talk about peer talk. I feel good when I talk about peer talk, mainly because of how icky I feel about all the years I spent giving to Horizon AT and T and T Mobile. AT and T was my first ever cell phone company, first ever self, and I remember, it's some little flip phone. Shut up, Chris, little flip phone. And then from there it was Verizon, and then from there it was T Mobile. I've funded all the communism you can imagine. I've done it all, not anymore. I have pure Talk now. In fact, they just sent me a brand new iPhone sixteen. Thank you pure Talk. I have pure Talk. It takes ten minutes for you to switch. Pure Talk doesn't support any dirty comic garbage. Pure Talk loves you, loves this country. They're freaking ceo watch walk the Jungles of Vietnam mac v saw two tours. How could a cell phone company be this patriotic? That's how? Why do they hire Americans? That's why? And you pay less, same coverage, same five G network. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, switch to pure Talk. We'll be back. Miss something. The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a Monday, It's been an amazing Monday. Email us Jesse at Jessekellyshow dot com. You can call, leave a voicemail. No one's going to answer. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Where are we at as a country? Here's a headline from the New York Post. Eight migrant workers accused of looting flood ravaged Tennessee following Hurricane Helene. The federal government, they will sit by, sit on their hands while you lose everything. And then after you've lost everything, the barbarians, the federal government brought into your country on purpose, will pillage what's left of your home before they bring any aid to you. That is just a chef's kiss for where we are as a country. That is, that is exactly where we are. Oh, speaking of Dome and her election, this has been making the rounds. She did a podcast called the Call Her Daddy Podcast. As you may imagine, I'm unfamiliar with it, but from what I get, it's huge and I don't know, I guess leftist circles. But it went about as well as you'd expect.
Speaker 5: Can we try to think of any law that gives the government the power to make a decision.
Speaker 2: I know what you're gonna ask about.
Speaker 5: A man's body?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, is there any law?
Speaker 6: No, No, it's no.
Speaker 2: No law is a governor man's body?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm sure all those guys who got drafted and sent to Vietnam listening to the sound of my voice have a little bit of pushback on such things. Oh yeah, And she said saw the.
Speaker 5: Of Arkansas said, my kids keep me humble. Unfortunately, Kamala Harris doesn't have anything keeping her humble. How did that make you feel?
Speaker 6: I don't think she understands that there are a whole lot of women out here who one are not aspiring to be humble. Two a whole lot of women out here.
Speaker 2: Who they brag about the things you detest. I'm not aspiring to be humble, And ladies, I just I wanted to do this as a little PSA, and I do this PSA for young women mainly because young women are uniquely susceptible to societal norms. Young women are uniquely susceptible to societal cancers. That's why young women are the most loyal communists in America. Married women aren't single men aren't married men aren't young women? Seventy percent all comedies, and there was the same in China. It was the same in the Soviet Union. Young women get eaten up by societal pressures and they turn into full blown tyrannical, murderous comis. And so, young ladies, I understand that maybe you are going down that path right now, or maybe you're tempted to go down that path. Maybe you left mom and Dad's warm embrace and you're at college and you're learning just how oppressed you've been your whole life. Now, that's fine. I'm not gonna talk you out of it. Whatever, that's fine, go enjoy yourself. I will let you know this though, and you'll be mad at me about this. I don't care. Remember you can send me an email. That's fine Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Ladies, Remember, nobody likes a feminist. Nobody even other feminists hate feminists because women, one of your gifts God gave you. Women have a unique influence on the emotions of any given room. They do. They do a room full of why fancy party, who's waiting? Tables, who's bringing around? Or dervs? A bunch of dimes who are smiling, because it sets the mood for the room. Your wife, she walks into a party on a Friday night, You guys spent the whole way over there, laughing. She goes in all smiles, joking, brings up the mood of the entire room. You fought the whole way over there. She walks in with that sour puss look on her face. It's like a dark cloud walked in. Women govern the emotions of a room more than men do, and ladies, no one likes a bitter woman. She's awful to be around. She's a drag. I know all your friends have convinced you that you're wrong for being hot, and you should chop all your hair off and buying out back and dye your hair blue and gain fifty five pounds. And I'm here to tell you everyone's going to hate you if they do. If you do that, everyone no one's going to be around you, and you'll find yourself ten years from now, single, miserable, blame the men, blaming the country, and committing yourself to burning down the entire United States of America. All right, sorry, Also, you probably want to murder your baby. They love that. Just what a question laws governing her body? It's not your body, it's your baby.
Speaker 5: Can we try to think of any law that gives the government the power to make a decision? I know what you're gonna ask about a man's body.
Speaker 2: These two hags just giggling about killing babies. Our fight is a cultural one. It's a fight preborn is knee deep into. It's a fight I intend to help them fight, and I know you do too. They love you, you know that. Every time I get with Preborn they talk about the Jesse Kelly show listeners and how committed you are and thank you for it. Twenty eight dollars buys an ultrasound. That's what it does. When a young lady has committed to have an abortion, she's seeking one out. Preborn tries to find her and offer her that ultrasound first before she can do it, because if she can hear the heartbeat, she chooses life. Almost every time, twenty eight dollars buys a life. At twenty eight dollars you send in tonight, that's a five year old, start in kindergarten five years from now. That's real. Preborn dot com slash Jesse is where you go save a life. Every dime is tax deductor. We'll give whatever you can. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsor by Preborn, Go save a lot.
Speaker 1: And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Spirit Airlines stock plummets on a report of a potential bankruptcy firing. Don't I just can't believe that. Look an airline that's run as well as you're at airlines. I can't believe they're not making ends meet with the lovely way waitresses, stewardesses, matched only by the lovely clientele having a bar brawl at the gate. I can't believe it's not working out for him. Victor Boot freed in Britney Griner's Swap. Now arming you me Yemen's hoo Thyes, yes, that's right, the arms dealer. They made a movie loosely based on his life called Lord of War. The moron communists who run the country found out that Russia was holding captive a Wnba lesbian, and because rainbow crap is the only thing that governs this country, we decided to turn loose the world's foremost arms dealer in exchange for someone who scores seven points a game. I'm guessing on that. Victor Boot promptly went back to arming the people who will spend the rest of their lives trying to murder you. And that's why you don't elect communists. Al Pacino says he starred in Jack and Jill because quote, I had no money. Only he lost all the money because he was screwed over by his money manager, And every time I read one of these stories, they fascinate me. That fascinates me people who have it all and then lose it all, and the whole money manager thing. I just want to think if somebody was blowing the money I have in the bank, I feel like I would know, But I guess maybe if you get rich enough, you don't know. Toyota revokes DEI policies amid pressure from a conservative campaign. That's Robbie Starbuck again getting corporations to bend the knee.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor