Speaker 1: I Love Cardala.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Effect.
Speaker 3: What's your home?
Speaker 2: The oldie wrestling?
Speaker 1: Shanna horror In Alex Cockito.
Speaker 4: We come with Dubbys, due de bon Mats, play play Madness.
Speaker 3: What's up? Everyone?
Speaker 5: Welcome back to The Avolve Effect, Episode seventy.
Speaker 3: We're here with Shanna Retara.
Speaker 5: I am at the end of the day thirty three and also Olkokito is in the building. As always, We're going to give a big shout out to Wrestling Super Friendos Network for giving us this opportunity to talk aboutt the ball.
Speaker 3: Shanna, how you doing tonight?
Speaker 6: I am doing well, excited where I like seven days and I leave for Summer Slam, So getting super excited to get that show on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a little bit jealous once they start saying it could be like a lot cheaper. I'm like, I can't flight out there, and I have no desire to ever go to Minnesota. But that was the other thing, but I did. I did think about it. Alex, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 4: I also thought about going to Summer Slam, but that was like it's in Minneapolis. There's no nothing against them, nothing against them, but it's like, eh, but we are trying going to go to money in the Bank of New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gonna be yes exactly.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go, but I can't. I can't do both work.
Speaker 1: I'm sad.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know what happens. It happens, But shout out to Shana that you will have an interview with c J. Valor the Lightning Bug on August twenty eighth, hopefully.
Speaker 6: And maybe more waiting to hear who else is being announced. They just the promo just started announcing the Beyond Wrestling here in Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: They're having it.
Speaker 6: It's called the Americana and they started announcing talent. So super excited to see who else is there that I could snag some interviews with because it's only like forty five minutes from me.
Speaker 4: Please do, please do, because ladies and gentlemen, as EOD has been trained to do without being trained at all. Thank you to Restling super and Friendos, Anthony Missionary Coombents, Joey Numbers, those evil Sports Jedi Network that we are probably gonna be collaboration with Sports Jedi Media Network, which before they get their channel back from hacking ladies and gentlemen. I always say to the evolution rate, these are things that happened before evolve, And ladies and gentlemen, I got the clip let's go you may.
Speaker 7: Think of evolution.
Speaker 1: You can see they popped out an upward process.
Speaker 7: Things evolved from primeval slide up to single cell organisms up to intelligent life. Polution of course works the opposite way back to simpler forms.
Speaker 5: Well, I know, we uh had the Layla digs little mentioned on NXT, which was I don't know what's going on with her.
Speaker 3: In the group because she just basically she threw a little shade.
Speaker 5: At Layla but didn't really outright because he basically took a dump on the hell even more.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, what's your excuse? So it's like, is Leila still partner? Like you could hang so, oh there's Alex right there.
Speaker 6: And we had that tidbit with which really on NXT too if you were wondering how how Fia may be getting to evolve, I think we got the teas of her involvement there at the beginning, being very mad she couldn't get a couple of minutes with Stone, and her couple of minutes were stolen by someone else.
Speaker 4: And I like that yes, time trash out to We'll talk about the hahal in the second and if you go, Dad.
Speaker 5: Go Okay, I guess we'll start off if just anything else with the.
Speaker 3: Evolve alright, uh, I guess we'll start.
Speaker 5: Off with the best opening, which what's crazy. It's like every week I'm saying about this opening. Okay, ladies, gentlemen, When I say I've never seen open like this before, this is not hyperbole It opened up with Sloane Jacob's and the Kiita lines meditating. A meditation opening is what happened. And I didn't know what was going on at first because I'm like, I'm hearing noises. I'm like, is Nikita talking or am I hearing Nikeida's inner thoughts talking? It was crazy, but basically it was going over the matchup for tonight betweet her and Laney and Lady Luck.
Speaker 3: And I just thought it was fit Shida. What did you think about this?
Speaker 2: I loved it. It was very Nikita. Of course, she's not training, she's not, she's just zone. She's getting in the zen.
Speaker 6: You know, she's releasing that negative energy, you know, bringing her order, and it was perfect. I love the fact that Sloan was all like freaked out and when you know, Nikita's like it'll be okay. The side eye that Sloane gave to Nikita like this is not going to go well.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great.
Speaker 6: And I really think too, if nobody's really sure on Nikita's character, like we see her, you know, as a divine feline and all of that, but I think it kind of gate into that spiritual side of her character that a lot of people might, if they don't really follow her on social media, don't see that part of her character. So I thought it was a really fun way to introduce that part. And I just thought it was hysterical because Nikita was like, all's good, All's gonna be good, and Sloan was like, this is not gonna end well.
Speaker 3: I did like how she explained a little bit further why she's fighting.
Speaker 5: Look, because normally, as a heel, you try to avoid championship matches.
Speaker 3: At all costs, but she didn't.
Speaker 5: It was basically like she really disrespected her and she really wanted to teach her lessons, so I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that.
Speaker 5: Aspect of the Meditator, And it's funny too, because you're meditating. You're in the zen, so you think you're all peaceful and everything. She's all peaceful, think about how she's gonna beat this.
Speaker 3: Girl's tail later on in the show.
Speaker 5: So it perfectly fits Nikita's character and I really liked it. Alex, did you have any thoughts on the meditation opening?
Speaker 4: First off, I did like that that Sloan is trying to be like again like the starter screams of the Megatron and Megatron don't give a fuck, like I don't really care you're there, I don't like, I know, I'm great, I can deal with it. And the look that Sloan made like oh yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 8: Beat her and she's like, I don't fucking know what's priceless was great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was kind of the first time, the real first time you kind of use this.
Speaker 3: In the Keita throwing side eye to Sloan.
Speaker 5: This was the first time you really saw Sloan thrown a little bit of side eye.
Speaker 3: To Tikita, but Nikita didn't see it.
Speaker 5: So I thought that was good, putting down some seeds or whatever for maybe something that might happen in the future.
Speaker 3: So I did like that. But then we opened up the show proper.
Speaker 5: With our hosts Blake Howard and Robert Stone still on commentary, which leads us to believe that Okay, he was there for the entire taping. Said we're going to see him for probably like another month and some change, we would assume. But it opened up with Marcus Mathers and Captuna Jones versus Shadow Ash and Victor whatever his last name is, because I don't because I don't like him because he beat my boy in.
Speaker 3: A house show, so I don't like him for all the time.
Speaker 5: But this was Aano what it don't matter but Zano for everybody that does that, it does matter to you.
Speaker 3: It does not matter to me, but it matters to the audience.
Speaker 2: So just say, mister Tiffany Stratton.
Speaker 3: Wait, I thought that was a thought. That was hida Ash, that was a that was Oh yeah, that's y okay. Let me get Victor. Victor is the one that beat my boy DVD.
Speaker 5: But anyway, but this was a really good Maxie and he actually talked about in the opening Capino Jones coming out and his new swag as the kids call it, and everything. For those of you want to get a visual picture of what Capino Joe's looks now to think of velveteen Dream, that's it velveteen Dream or for older people if you're a remember through his company, mister Farley, because that's exactly that's exactly who.
Speaker 3: I thought about, was mister Farley.
Speaker 5: And I say he had the whole seventies gear on. And I know I'm old, guys, but I'm not seventies old. I was a born in the seventies.
Speaker 3: But that's the why he was giving me. That was that's the nineteen eighty eighty. So I'm close, but I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't there for that, so I don't really notice Syle with his small address myself.
Speaker 3: But uh, this was a really good match. We'll play if one. Okay, Okay, I go ahead, You go ahead and lead us.
Speaker 1: On, okay. Uh shout out to progresting dot net.
Speaker 4: They did bring up the fact that Cap and Mathers fought each other on the GCW Show on Sunday in Oklahoma. Cap was wearing the nineteen sixties themes gear Victor was doing in his fluffy Russian hat Chetah was bald and covered with tattoos and dressed up like ty Kanti from aw with with the suit and with the the karate suit. This was basically Cap is there just to be there. Mathers didn't ninety percent of the work. Chido ash can Judo throw you more?
Speaker 1: I mean that was judo throws. It was legit. I'm gonna throw you around like a baby.
Speaker 4: They for a person that's never done a tag team in KFA Been Evolved Universe. They meshed, well, it's a good tag team now. When Cap came in a couple of things here and there, Halloway came out of nowhere and was in the corner outside. Then Holloway started like mouthing off to the mob squad who was in it VIP section shout out the CJA valley that he never sat down the time. We're just standing there and Matt and Abrams went out of Abrams with his shirt unbuttoned.
Speaker 1: As Holloway's talking to month squad.
Speaker 4: Cap is distracted talking to the monk squad, Maths is like, yo, tag me in, tag me in.
Speaker 1: Didn't got distracted.
Speaker 4: Cap got thrown to the outside, Mathers got thrown in, tagged in by Shido and Victor.
Speaker 1: Victor did the I'm gonna throw you into Victor.
Speaker 4: And Victor's gonna do a German su plex just basically basically a pop up Jumi cutplex for the one two three.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, these guys are monsters.
Speaker 4: But shout out to Cap Jones and shout out to the Monk Squad just magging and laughing, and they were clapping for Shdo and Victor. Postmatch, Victor and Chido going around the side. They want to beat the ship out of the Monk Squad. New Baby like you call I guess you call them like the Muppet Baby's Security come out of nowhere and they take him away. So what are your thoughts EO D on the Muppet Baby Security because they come out again.
Speaker 1: But Shidow and Victor being a powerful tag team.
Speaker 5: Well I still agree with shot Out that I wish they would have havoc before they became a tag team. But yeah, this was a good match I thought, And the only thing that didn't happen I thought was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I figured Mass was probably gonna end up eating this pin.
Speaker 5: I thought Captain Chino was gonna turn right then and there because of the loss.
Speaker 3: But that didn't happen.
Speaker 5: I guess we're still marinating on that and to the budget has increased because what was the thing that that you ned before was security? Now his two security guys they went rogue and now all of a sudden he's got like a like almost NXT security, Like what was it like about four people rolled out in the in black shirts not to just wear whatever they want to wear, and they broke up the stuff between Victor and Cheeto and the mog squad, and it kind of makes sense why they were clapping because they hate Cappin and Marcus Mathers, but Victor and Cheato don't like any of them, so it made sense to me. And I'll say this, Cheto asked, this is my first time kind of seeing him. He gave me Copra Chai vibes, but he was really good, Like I was actually really more impressed with him because of my first time seeing him. I've seen Victor before, but I've never seen shido Ash and I was like, Okay, yeah, this tag team could be a good tag team and maybe we might be getting the tag team belts that's been rumored forever now because now we really do have some tag teams, like more than enough that you need for a tag division.
Speaker 3: So Shawna, What did you think.
Speaker 6: I was so stupidly excited to see Cappuccino come out in this new look because I've been waiting for it. I have because he's been doing that on the indies for a little while, and I was like, come on, you've got to bring it into avall. So I got that was like one of the highlight the first thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 6: I had never seen Shidoh or Victor like on anything, so if this was my first exposure to them, and I really like the match. I figured they were gonna win. It's their first match out, They're, you know, gonna terrorize everybody, So I knew they were gonna win. So that wasn't there. I just really thought they were going to get into it with the MOG squad. Like I was really shocked that with the Mox squad being in VIP that they would have had a brawl like right there with them in VIP. I thought that was gonna happen after the match, So I was kind of shocked. But I think that they may have their sights set on them or I'm kind of looking forward to see if we see the Mox squad thinking that they can take them down because they mog everybody and these are the new guys, so they're gonna mog them. So I think it'll be really fun if we do get that tag team to see those two go at it.
Speaker 2: And maybe not the Mog Squad down just a little bit because they can't.
Speaker 6: These guys are there's two rogues still for the Mox squad to like run over.
Speaker 2: But I enjoyed the match.
Speaker 6: I thought it was great, So it's gonna be fun to see what happens next now that we have maybe competent security that's gonna follow the rules, do what they need to do, uh taking on these uh these two guys here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: I really thought the brob was gonna happen because I did not anticipate that you're hiring actual security. Because since we have security, I'm thinking, Okay, the bra is definitely gonna happen.
Speaker 3: There's no one there to stop this from going down.
Speaker 5: So I really did like that. So yeah, that was a nice surprise and comple of security. That's all we can that's all we can ask for. All right, next thing on the match though, what we did have a segment and the segment was let me see it was back to stay sagment with the females. I believe, and I have to admit I did get it wrong. I don't know why I thought Xena Sterling was Skylar Rey at first.
Speaker 3: I just saw like I was watching it on my work phone.
Speaker 2: I did that too, because of what happened at the end. I because of what happened at the end.
Speaker 6: I yeah, and there's also confusion I have on the end later we'll talk about that. But I thought the same thing too. When I saw her, I was like, oh, okay, yeah, makes sense she's there.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, wait, no, that wasn't her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that the end of last week's episode.
Speaker 5: We had Skyla Ray out there. Speaking of Skala Ray, she was on NXT this week. Oh and before I get ahead of my sixth I do, I'm gonna forget Wendy Chew will be on tonight's episode of Main Event so versus Ivy.
Speaker 3: Now Ivy now stays on Main Events, just.
Speaker 5: So we go to shout out there because I know I'm want to forget to mention it, even though by the time you're listening to this, I should say last night's episode of Main Events, because you're probably listen to this on a Friday. But anyway, so backstage, you had Lady Luck on your own, Xena Sterling and Layla Digs all backstage talking about the match that was coming up.
Speaker 3: And the thing that.
Speaker 5: I liked about it, I think they gave Lady Luck the Max Abrams treatment.
Speaker 3: This did not sound like Lady Luck.
Speaker 5: It didn't feel like Lady Luck, the Lady Luck that we don't want evolve.
Speaker 3: It felt like a completely different character.
Speaker 5: Like she felt super confident, super established and everything like the vet that she is.
Speaker 3: She felt like that Jorda's promo. I don't know did was it just me? Did you get that feeling too?
Speaker 2: I did too?
Speaker 6: And it makes me kind of wonder if they're going to because they don't show the ID Championships, if you know, maybe getting her that now that they've done this with her, we're going to see her lose the ID Championship to come here more than what she has been and maybe be a bigger player. So maybe have her lose the ID because I know they've got that huge I don't know if she's announced for it. Reality of Wrestling has that big event on the eighth coming up, so I know they've been announcing a lot of ID talent, So I think if we're going to see Laney like a stronger, like more confident, you know, she's going to kind of be the spoil to Nikita if we'll potentially see her drop the ID title there to be unevolved more.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, but I really liked it.
Speaker 6: It kind of also with the whole entire timey whimy with NXT and evolved seeing Layla there, you know, like that reluctant heel that she is, And is that going to play out on those storylines with her because she's there with the baby faces, but then over here she's with the heel. So I think it's gonna be interesting to see how we see Laney Layla progress as well with these storylines. And I also noticed I'll mention this later. This is also one of those other it just popped in my head for later, like hold on a second.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say the locker room segment.
Speaker 5: It almost felt like this was made a lot more recently than maybe the episode, just so we could have the continuity together because Layla's hurt, But that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be I mean, Logan Paul's like, hurt, hurt, so if you can still do certain things on TV without the wrestling, and it makes sense. So when they start showing Layla's matches later on, it's like, Okay, she's been on the Involve the entire time, and I think that.
Speaker 3: Might be why she wasn't on NXT being shown.
Speaker 5: So that way be like, Okay, we know she's hurt, so we're just gonna just show her on Evolve going forward until we know she's ready to come back. That way you won't be like, oh, why she's on the sling here, but she's wrestling like the very next night, I think, and I think that's a smart move. Don't know out has anything to add to add to it, Coach, Oh, yes, the team up that we didn't know we needed. The good luck the good luck trauma on your room was uh was pretty often.
Speaker 2: Yes, her power.
Speaker 4: I will say this, yes, I will say this that they brought up the fact that Charla for arresting dot nets Zena Shirley was in there. I don't think she's really a baby face, though. We gotta remember that she's acted like a baby face and I love that. Leyla's like I went the first match against you and they said okay, and Xenna gave a face. I'm like, just like it when you guys push over it, don't give a ship On and chat Anya wearing the same thing she were in a preview before the show tonight, so I'm like, okay, cool, continuity, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Time for the slap that meat match.
Speaker 4: Cardie m has never heard that phrase before and she got freaked out by that. L was like, yeah, yeah, Joey and Van Duks versus versus Sam Holloway. Sam Halloway is six eight two fifty six, and then they were saying he was six eight three or five.
Speaker 1: They don't know that. They don't even know the damn wait for this guy.
Speaker 4: At the time, Stone did say that more NXC people are coming down to evolve soon.
Speaker 1: He did say that on commentaries. I did like that.
Speaker 4: Durian Vands before the match even started, went to the top turn buckle, second turn buckle, jumped down and then he had a like kind of like a Charlie Horse and his left leg left flake. So throughout the whole match, the power scaling was I'm not at one hundred percent. I'm at seventy sixty because of my leg. Robert Stone has fought with Ducks before, and Ducks he tells Ducks, if he loses the leg, then it's really gonna be a balance issue and he has to work with one leg. Now, this was a slap that meat match, stiff shoulders, double Keith Lee, bear claw, slaps, slaps to the face, back and forth outside in elbow drop. At one point, Durian van Ducks was on the top top the top rope.
Speaker 1: He was trying to do.
Speaker 4: A shooting STARplex and then I guess he just watched a Cassidy match.
Speaker 1: It just fell forward like, okay, that's okay, that works like and even even Stones like, well all these he did, it's something. I'll give him that.
Speaker 4: In the end, and I love this match. They were going back and forth, but Holloway was a gentleman. Every time in the beginning of the match, Ducks would like favor his leg, Holloway would stop talk to the ref like hey, okay, like hey tell me if he's okay, and I want to fight him. But in the end they didn't. He didn't move to Holloway to the outside. Then the outside. Uh, Ducks, does they move Salt to the outside, lands on his legs. Count of eight, count of nine. Ducks jumps on Holloway to stop Holloway from.
Speaker 9: Entering for the second time ever Ladies and Gentlemen, and evolved history double count out the second time. The second they said they finished saying it, Ducks gave Holloway a smile, roll into the ring and said, let's go again, Let's go, come on, fuck this shit go and they.
Speaker 8: Were about the fight.
Speaker 4: Then the mucket Baby came in to up break them and that was the match that by far was the best match ever.
Speaker 1: Perfectly stell storyteller.
Speaker 4: But either way, Seana, your thoughts on the match double count out, There's gonna be a part two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really liked the match.
Speaker 6: It was great, you know, as Biggie likes to say big you know, meaty men slapping meat, so you had that there. I thought it was great. I love the whole entire with the injury, like is it okay? I love that because it kind of you know, and if it's storyline, it played very well.
Speaker 2: Because it was like, hey, is he okay?
Speaker 6: I don't want to go on, I don't want to hurt you more, but it was like, I want to fight through it. The double count out protected both of them really if you think about it, because we're seeing you know, so Sam is now back to being a babyface. You don't want to see him lose Dorian all of that. So I was like, oh my gosh. I couldn't believe they did that again. Like I was like, oh, are they going to do it?
Speaker 2: But they did. But I enjoyed it. I thought it was a great match.
Speaker 6: It was crazy, so and it makes me think that Robert Stone is finally paying attention because a couple of weeks ago he's like, I haven't been evolved, like paying attention to the products, and now he's like, I'm sitting my people down here. So it's nice to know that Roberts Stone is finally paying attention to evolve when he's allowing his people to come down.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was a great match.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed it, and I think it's going to be great to see round two and get that finish between them. But I hope we see some storyline from all of the injury. Are you okay building into that next match and not just like, hey, we're having a rematch. I want to see some like storyline or go between between the two of them to build.
Speaker 2: To the match.
Speaker 4: Uh, you do your thoughts on the match. Before that, there was a move that Holloway did to Dorian. He bounced them off the ropes, did a German zuplex, Dorian rolled up on what foot, did a clothes line.
Speaker 1: That was the part that the match.
Speaker 5: Your thought to the match, yead, This match was excellent and it was like on paper, if you didn't know anything about these guys, it would look like a mismatch a little bit because Dorian's like a way shorter than.
Speaker 3: Than Sam.
Speaker 5: But the funny thing about it, like Sam like Dorian or he's so muscular, so he's big, like he could beat up like he could if he was taller beat up Sam Holloway. Some Holloway's big but could move like Dorian van Dukes and everything because he's he's big, but he could move like a loocha door. So it was like funny they in a weird way. They actually compliment each other and the match was It was fantastic. It was going on so long that I was like, wait, are we gonna have a double qualification? Because I don't know which one I want to win more. And it was a good match. I did like the way it ended the fact that Dorian's like, all right, I'm just gonna keep you outside the ring and okay we got a double count out, but no, okay, now that you didn't win the match, now we can go. Because it was smart for him because he's like, Okay, I don't want to lose the match, so I gotta do what I gotta do for you not to win the match. But it's like, okay, let's go something. Then they're about to go fight some more and everything. I just liked that the crowd was really into it. They started chanting like for more time and everything. I'm like, this was a good match that I had to think about. It's like, I think they've only done it like one other time out of seventy episodes. That's how you do a double count out. In my opinion, it's like it's cool when you do it, but if you do it like every week, it loses me, like, Okay, we're gonna have some interference with this is gonna happen blah blah blah. But if you do it sparingly has a good effect, So it was like it was really good and like Shanna said, it protected both men because the match was awesome, and that closedline that Doring did to get out of it because I thought Sam, like he's just too powerful.
Speaker 3: He got it.
Speaker 5: But when he did the off of one leg the clothesline, I was like, oh wow.
Speaker 3: This is this is insane.
Speaker 5: And then Sam going out the ring, I'm like, Okay, that was actually smart too, because you can't get pinned if you're outside the ring.
Speaker 3: I'm like they were just so smart.
Speaker 5: And the injury angle with the leg, I knew he wasn't really hurt because I'm like, he was really selling that leg like.
Speaker 3: If he was.
Speaker 5: If he was hurt like that, they would have stopped the match because this man looked like he couldn't even walk. So he did a really good job of selling that. I think it was his left leg, a really good job. So yeah, this match was this mattress fantastic. I don't have anything.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything else I can say about it was just it was awesome.
Speaker 5: Probably one of the best matches they ever had ever had on Evolve in my opinion, And.
Speaker 4: If you notice, it's always with Holloway, Halloween versus Drake Nroe, Great match, Halloway versus Van Dukes, Great match, Halloway versus Anybody.
Speaker 1: Great match, and I love that.
Speaker 4: Also, Cardian brot up a good point highlight for her in the match one leg.
Speaker 1: It's superplex that Dorian did. He did it one leg. He's like, ah, shap my legg, but you did superplexy. You know who else that sucks? Day Wilder's back backstage and oh.
Speaker 4: I'm officially coming back to Evolve to end this this marvelie once overall you already did, you dumbass, but you know, do your thoughts.
Speaker 1: On that all right.
Speaker 5: The way he worded though, was like, hey, I talk the stone so I could come back to Evolve to finish it. So it kind of implied like I'm on NXT, but I'm getting permission to come down the end whatever this is because they're mad about how we officiated called it down the line, which he did.
Speaker 3: He did call it down the line, So this thing needs to end.
Speaker 5: I don't even know why it's still going because I thought this ended like like about fifteen years ago, but it's still going on. So it's like, all right, we're gonna have one more match between Believe Riggins and Tate Wilder.
Speaker 3: I think it would be solo.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure Cam will be around some somewhere potentially, and maybe they can canapult that feud into NXT just by him showing up screwing them over, because at this point, it's like, doesn't really matter if Tate wins the match or not. At this point, I mean, you're just it's more than here for like a one night only type situation.
Speaker 3: That's the way I kind of looked at it.
Speaker 5: Even though there are a lot of people, we thought, well we're gone, that's they're still here. So I thought the promo was, Okay, I do think this needs to end finally, finally needs and we thought we had a conclusion. And he only showed up for like like what thirty seconds, and now the feud's like continue and he didn't even do it.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Pick up the guy or something like that and left that's all he did, and now all feud again.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we just need to end the feud and just just end it.
Speaker 1: So shot your thoughts.
Speaker 6: I was just like as soon as Tate showed up, I was just like, again, we're doing this again.
Speaker 2: I thought this is over with.
Speaker 6: Like, if you want to continue it, continue on NXT. You have a lot of people that don't watch Evolve, the only that watch NXT that might not know about it. Continue it there, don't continue it here because we're over it. We've seen it, it's been there, done that, We've got the T shirt, we've you know, thought we were final. And then when Tate finally won and was moved up to NXT, everybody was like, whoa, it's all good. And then he came back and now he's back again, Like, let's just move it to NXT, give him a fresh new take on the feud on NXT, and leave Evolve out of it.
Speaker 1: That's my thought.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me say that they're real quick. It's not the fact that he's to me that he's back on it. It's just that the storyline it ended. The storyline was a long storyline and it ended, and were having the director DVD sequel to it that no one asked for it and everything. They had a good storyline middle ending it's over. Because we're gonna say this in a little bit, how we have XT people come down and say, oh, that's the critical.
Speaker 3: Was like, no, this is different.
Speaker 5: This storyline was going on for a long time and it came to an ending, so it's there's no reason for it. The stuff we're gonna talk about soon, well explain why that's that's different.
Speaker 3: So that's why I wanted to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: So questions, Oh, there you go, I'm back, I'm back.
Speaker 4: I will say this for this take while the dude is get the back lead, never come back. We're tired of this. This is the this is the one storyline and games like I tat. It's like freaking man with a muscle. But I don't need this ship, all right. Carl Lewis comes out and fiery baby face promo that he's been working hard to do this. He didn't believe they can do this after two years. He went at your pan for three months, learned how to be more vicious. Aaron Road came out. He said, that looks weird that someone else has a belt, has a belt on his shoulder. You know, I'm old the Rematch, like we talked about last week. He's old the Final Revolution. So he's old the Rematch and he wants to get it. He's like, all I don't talk about it. Tristan Angel comes out minute, Aaron Work is wearing a sparkly shirt. Tristan Angels is just wearing sparkly everything. He comes out order order need a zip at YouTube and like and she's and Aaron Work's like, look, you must know how it feels to retain your belt. Oh no, you don't shut up sparkles and Aaron Worked like, you cannot say anything to me.
Speaker 1: You have literally way more sparkles than me. What is that way more? He's like he was gonna say something, and he's like, uh.
Speaker 4: Then Max comes out, Hey, anybody, and then he said he said, uh, genuinely whatever.
Speaker 1: The anuinely and trist is like, that's my line.
Speaker 4: They go back and forth, they crap on each other, Tristan and Aaron and Harlem pushed back Tristan and this guy pross me for for Attack Team next week in the future.
Speaker 1: But then Harlem pushes erin.
Speaker 4: And tells him, I told you this is this is the violence, the Harlem Violence World Tour.
Speaker 1: So shout out, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: And the fact that he's not a babyface, he's not a villain, he's just Harlem.
Speaker 6: I like it because I think it's gonna be a really interesting character for Harlem seeing him with the title, because now he's not I'm owed this, I want this, I've been working on it, so we can't have that character because he has it. So I think having him kind of in the middle to kind of flush out, I think where his rate, where his character is gonna go with the title, I'm okay with that, to kind of be like, how are we going to go?
Speaker 2: Tristan coming out and Sparkles. I lost it.
Speaker 6: I thought that was hysterical because when Aaron was like, You've got more than I do, I thought it was great. So I literally thought that was going to set up a triple thread or a four way. I think we're gonna get the first title defense on that is going to be either a triple thread or a four way for that title.
Speaker 2: I think that was the setup for it.
Speaker 6: I'm actually shocked it wasn't called Last Night in some some sense, I'm not sure how, but I think really seeing what they do with Harlem's character moving forward, I'm excited to see, like do they change him up?
Speaker 2: How do they change him up?
Speaker 6: And besides, you know, Aaron, it's it's Chris trist you know, Max is there, but having Tristan still there kind of hunting that title down. I think it's going to be a really good not this like new Blood looking for the title.
Speaker 3: Uh Eudi, Yeah, this whole thing was great.
Speaker 5: First, I was just going to say something harmless to me, this was harm Lewis's best promo. He's kind on evolved, So I just want to say that, like right off the bat and everything you tell.
Speaker 3: He's been working on it, and I think they're starting.
Speaker 5: To let him like just just speak, just get the like, hey, you need to get this point across.
Speaker 3: How do we get it across? That's on you.
Speaker 5: And I think that works for Harlem because this was a really good, a really good promo by him. Aaron Royd, this man right here, this Metport, He's he's fantastic.
Speaker 3: You can never rattle me. Always got something to say.
Speaker 5: He always got a nice comeback, and you could tell it's on the fly, So it's it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I did like when he came out and he asked for the rematch. It still could be the final. Oh.
Speaker 5: I did like harmless, didn't mention that that the only way he's gonna get this belt off is when he does like kendo and he's got to leave the vacate to go to NXT. I didn't like the fact that he did mention that and everything.
Speaker 3: And Aaron is do a rematch because and evolved, you usually do get a rematch.
Speaker 5: Whether your final evolution or a rematch proper doesn't really matter. You're gonna get a rematch. So that's kind of good Trisian Angels coming out here. And when I was saying before, yes, we seen Christian fight Aaron work before, but their feud is still kind of new and everything, so that's why it still feels fresh. They fought like what twice or something like that, like, so it's a fresh feud, unlike the months long feud that we had with the other thing.
Speaker 3: So that's the difference that I'm talking about. So it's not the fact that Tate was on. It's just that, Okay, this feud is over.
Speaker 5: It's done and dusted already. Trist is hilarious and y'all know, I like, I like justin Angels, He's.
Speaker 3: Like, order, Order, Order, the Sparkan we call these spargos.
Speaker 5: And then Aaron Ork was just like, look, you got like more sparkles than I got. I was, I was, I was, I was rolling home like this guy doesn't miss, he does not miss, and Max Abrams showing up was perfect. And I know I normally say this, but I usually say for the women because we've had a lot of fatal four ways triple threat match for titles. But on the men's side, we really have it, and we have it in a while. And I was, I agree with Seana. I thought, we're I think we're setting up for a fatal four way for that belt, and if we do get that, I still think carminost is gonna end up.
Speaker 3: Winning because he just got it. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think they're gonna same he's aye them ultichnically. I guess they haven't because it's already been like a week, so by the time NIXT taping, he would have the belt long in the same zaying, but yeah, I don't think he'll lose the belt.
Speaker 3: But I do think they're probably going towards a fatal four way, hopefully, and it might be for.
Speaker 5: The last taping that they did, so I think maybe that's why they didn't say it here, But I think that's where are Anglers to it would probably make an announcement for that either next week or the week after is my prediction, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I get that I don't like I do like this weird, because again we do know that Jasper Troy is also coming down to evault, so this just might be a four way for this one, and then Jasper Troy fights hard for the next one, and then we get somebody else eventually, again, it will go to certain people, either Dark Rose Jones, Max Abrams. I don't think they're gonna give it back to Aaron. It'll be kind of funny and kind of old school like an it seems to do that. The person loses the belt. A few months later, they get the belt back and they go back and forth for a while. But it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: You know what is that okay?
Speaker 4: Cale Dixon and the unknown woman in the back automatically telling the woman apparently the manifest like, hey, you're you.
Speaker 1: Are existing to take pictures of us.
Speaker 4: This is gonna blow up to be uh spoiler alert, and has not blown up to be at all. You need to get some weight, kill Dixon and I don't want to fat chain people. I actually want to be fat plus for kill Dixon eat a Burger bro you are a skinny bitch anyway. Anyway, uh, it's coal comes out of nowhere, like, hey, yeah it what's up guys? Oh this I'll make this first ferocious, which I did love the shot of someone as it's called who's gonna be there?
Speaker 1: And they say, oh, I have a ferocious appearance. Well look look yeah it was shot. He doubled down on it. I loved it. Let's do it. It's like, you know what, lady who does photos, get the fuck out of here. You're done. You don't exist anymore.
Speaker 4: And the one thing that they keep bringing back the storyline only in one sentence, I just wanted to have a friend.
Speaker 1: Hey lady, just take pictures of my speito. Let's go, come on, Speedo up, Speedo up.
Speaker 4: So even your thoughts on Gil Dixon is gonna have a match next week with It's golf.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm still trying to get a I'm still trying to figure out kel Dixon's gimmick. At first, I thought he was gonna lean more into the baseball gimmick, but now it looks like he's leaning. He's more like I guess a model because it's like the second time he's been backstage doing photo shoots. I mean, I get it to an extent, just that his first promo he cut. I didn't know this is the way they want to go, but I'm fine with it. But when this Gal came out in that robe, I was like, why is this man got a robot and he.
Speaker 3: Took it off it had that speedo off a photoshoot. I lost it.
Speaker 5: I lost him, Like my man's about to be like, oh, photo shoet, okay, have a posed out or something.
Speaker 3: I'll just die. But I do hate, okay.
Speaker 5: Oh, I do hate the fact that all Gal wants is a friend and no one likes him. Like he just went up there and say, okay, you're you're I guess a good looking dude.
Speaker 3: I guess you're doing a photo shoot. Hey I'm a good looking dude. Do pro ship?
Speaker 5: Hey we could be friends type of dude. And now Dixon chaluns him to a match for next week and everything. It's like all he wanted was a friend. I felt bad for it. Scalt, I really do.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 5: Let's see, he lost the Dark State, like he lost the Open Challenge. And the rematch for the Open Challenge, And I'm like, what what do they do with my boy?
Speaker 3: Scout? They gotta give this man a win?
Speaker 5: And I still have a bath feel that he might not even be Kel Dixon next week just because they got to do something with Cal Dixon to build him up.
Speaker 3: So I feel bad for it, scal They need they need to give this man a win. Give him up, give me buddy, give him somebody like anything.
Speaker 1: He needs a friend.
Speaker 6: I know, stud Junior come, he would win everybody.
Speaker 2: Anybody, Bring on Study Junior.
Speaker 3: Bring the dog on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look at the I mean because everybody, he's got the he's.
Speaker 3: Got the fans and everything. People are pulling for him. And if you're not gonna give him a tacky partner and bring his dog dog is awesome.
Speaker 1: So anyway, say, well, oh do you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah we heard your whole time?
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry all right, I thought I lost myself. I want to shot on your turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I still am like, what's going on with Like I I don't understand his character. I wish they would like just let us know what is you know, as assistant his valet, Like could we know her name?
Speaker 2: Like at some point, can you just.
Speaker 6: At least tell us her name, you know, Like I feel like we don't even know what she's there for, Like what is she?
Speaker 2: Who is she?
Speaker 6: But I love the spot, you know with it's called just wanting a friend. I do think I want him to win next week. But if they want Cale to be a big heel and they're working to face toward turn towards, Gall's gonna lose, unfortunately. But I think at some point, if we get some new people in or some NXT people coming down, I think he's gonna get his friend somewhere, so his emotional muscle, you know, is not hurting as.
Speaker 2: Much as he likes to call it.
Speaker 6: But I I just I'm just annoyed with the Kale thing because I'm like, you haven't told us who your friend is?
Speaker 2: What is she?
Speaker 6: And all you want to do is just primp and preen and brag about yourself, like do something so you know we'll get more. But yeah, it's Gaul. I think I have a feeling he'll lose, which sucks, but I do I think the someone from NXT or someone that comes up will get his friend. At some point, he's gonna get a friend and I've.
Speaker 2: Said it before.
Speaker 6: I think at some point he's gonna they have to give him a small win, if it's a fluke win, if it's something that just happens like random, spontaneous, Like he has to have a win somehow. So when he gets that first big, huge win, everybody just loses it and goes crazy for him. And yes, Stud Junior, he just has to bring on Study. I mean he's on his socials all the time, so you know, just bring on Stud Junior and everybody will be your friend.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say this before Alex says anything. Gary.
Speaker 1: For one thing, I'm gonna tie it in. I'm gonna tie into something else.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like, I'm losing. Okay, it was like two things.
Speaker 5: The friend who it could be for for Gal hear me, O, it's gonna sound weird at first, because this other person needs a friend to Sugars because he's and they've both been looking for partners and everything.
Speaker 3: Maybe they could partner up.
Speaker 6: And with a dark State connection with Cutler, Cutler's taking goll down.
Speaker 2: He wants to take Cutler down.
Speaker 3: That'll be perfect.
Speaker 5: And for the lady who's supposed to assist whatever I mean, those posers were kind of they didn't look like poses to me, so I don't know. Yeah, like Shanna said, we gotta clarify what's going on there.
Speaker 1: But anyway, okay, now I'm gonna tie into something here.
Speaker 4: There was another Unknown promo and it kind of felt like she was like the one who the last you know, the came to conquer the guy at the end of the Loki series, Like she controls everything. I was like, the way you're talking is that you predicted all these matches. You knew this was gonna happen, and the un know this next week could be the Unknown's debut, and I'm gonna spitball this if Gabe that this comes out exactly. Oh me, Golfer is Kale. They have a match, right and she's doing like do Eselina Vegas to the Andrade, just helping helping him win the match. All of a sudden, Unknown comes out of nowhere and then attacks her. Kale gets distracted and then tries to find out where her his assistant went.
Speaker 1: Count out.
Speaker 3: Fuck it.
Speaker 9: A win's a win for its goal and I'll take it in anything.
Speaker 4: If that doesn't work, Yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna be like zero and six hundred and ninety five point two for its goal.
Speaker 1: I'm betting tired of the swiaking, fucking losses.
Speaker 6: And even on the indie show I saw him on he had a tag team with Marcus Mathers and they lost to the mog Squad.
Speaker 1: I was like, come on, he Gabe is like, why do you hate us?
Speaker 3: Gabe?
Speaker 1: You're you own the booking.
Speaker 4: You can I know e k prospers they're not anymore, but Kai Kavari is there.
Speaker 1: He can win against Kai. He went six times straight. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Kai Kavar anyway, lady gentlemen, I want to give credit to the Gabe though, gave to Posky and the rest of the stupin friendos that work on on Spotify, Spreaker and Apple Play wherever you can hear us. This was a very good match. Holy Field versus Brooks Jensen. Now the bell rang and Brooks bailed to the floor. Elijah followed in the ring. The Holy hit his shoulder tackle and a clothes line for a near fall. Brooks hit it an zigiury and a swinging sidewalk slam for a near fall. At one minute thirty seconds, he hit a running neck breaker. Brooks removed the turnbuckle pad. Elijah hit a spinebuster, which was a nasty spine Buster's pine to the pine. He had some punches in the corner. They recreated the move again. Jensen pulled his feet down and I love the cinematography from the camera.
Speaker 8: You can see you can fucking see Jensen in the background disappointed because the trick didn't work, and then you can see Elijah like had a Eureka moment, like holy shit, it worked, wow, but then.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. I was like, this is good, dookie.
Speaker 4: But anyway, Jensen is what's talk about the tire In a second, Uh, they traded roll ups.
Speaker 1: Brooks grabbed the ropes for additional leverage and stole another pin and he walked out.
Speaker 4: Now, in terms of his clothing, he was wearing the same fucking pants again.
Speaker 1: He's wearing the same cowboy boot dress boot.
Speaker 4: Don't understand why is that if this is their lucky clothing to be Elijah, that's fucked up, coach FGHW.
Speaker 1: And they're hearing this third match bull broke match. Seanna you thought of the match?
Speaker 2: So when Brooks came out wearing those clothes.
Speaker 6: I literally had sent a message to hear these thoughts, and I was like, can we can we get him to wardrobe? Like, can we just get him to wardrobe please? Like, I don't know what this style is. It's just it's not working. It's I don't know, there's something about it. I was shocked Elijah didn't get this win. I thought this was going to be Elijah's win and then the third one would end it all. But knowing that Brooks has got this win again, Elijah's dominating him in the third match, I don't care what it is, he's he has to win.
Speaker 2: The match was good.
Speaker 6: I loved the bit where that move worked, where he had been training with Dorian, not Dorian, noirm and he was like, hey, here's how you get And the look on his face I thought was my favorite bit of the whole match. I don't know why, just the look on his face, but I enjoyed it. I just was sad that freaking Brooks went again because I'm like, we got to go three now. But all I ask is, even if it's a bull rope match or whatever, can we please just put on normal clothes because you look like an idiot and it's not helping your car. I know what you're going for, but it's not helping. You're just making you more obnoxious and annoying altogether.
Speaker 4: That could be the point, Like he just like he's being a heel to people that are just fashioned or just normal people.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 6: You know what I want now is I want Tristan Angels because he's bashed. You know, he was talking about the Sparkles even though he was wearing Sparkles and we heard him bash on Starboy about wearing denim. Can we get Tristan Angel's commentary on Brooks on you know, his clothing attire career. I would love that, rightly. I want to see. That's what I want. I want a promo from Tristan bashing Brooks wrestling gear.
Speaker 4: I you know your thoughts on the match also, Mike Rome, being a lazy dresser, said it all.
Speaker 1: The way haleing, so alabam bam bam. I'm like set up a bit for your thoughts on.
Speaker 5: I think something on the commentary was saying it said it too, but like super quickly.
Speaker 3: Uh, this was a really good match.
Speaker 5: I like I said the part where Elijah got the move that he missed the last match, and he was able to get like normal. He was like shocking, like, oh my god, what he told me? It actually worked, showing that he's still a rookie and everything.
Speaker 3: He's still got a lot to learn. Even though he's he's really good as is, he still got a lot to learn.
Speaker 5: So I did like that, and I really thought Elijah was gonna win this match, And even though I was route from the wind, I'm actually kind.
Speaker 3: Of glad that he didn't because it's just a little bit different.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, I set of though one one match, Okay, we got too, but Brooks is winning by like the skin of his teeth. Well, he didn't win the first match because he got basically knocked out and just fell.
Speaker 3: On him for the pin. But he's usually he has to use some underhanded tricks.
Speaker 5: So you're getting the wind, but you're not beating him. That's just making Elijah more infuriated. And like I say, sometimes having winning streaks, there's like a little bit it could be a hindrance.
Speaker 3: So like the fact that they already got that out of the way, so it's like, Okay, he's beat.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah, but he still looks strong in this loss because of how books won and what I need to see happen when Eliza does win.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's gonna sound weird when I say it.
Speaker 5: Hopefully he rips those jeans off in the wind and everything, because.
Speaker 3: They're hanging off. That leg is hanging off for dear life. Anyway, it looks like it's gonna come up. Actually, I'm working some.
Speaker 5: Book Gentsen's health than everything, because you happen in wrestling that hole in his leg goes from his ankle almost up to his upper thigh. That is not an exaggeration. It is just a leg in a giant hole. Pant Like I'm fine with the jeans would have rips in them and everything. This is a giant tear that could get caught on something, and it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So hopefully that happens. And you.
Speaker 6: And also being like you know someone that's like, oh, please don't hurt yourself mode wearing those two different shoes. They're gonna affect how you land and how you move differently because you walk differently in different shoes. So wearing those two different shoes, there's part of me that's like, please don't do that, because you may land or move differently and you've got opposites on your feet, you don't have the same, so that's gonna throw stuff off. And I don't see to me that that's worrisome for me. But that's just like a mom thing, like looking at that, like how you know, because boots are tight around your ankles and stuff like that. So there's that part of me that's like, you're asking potentially for injury not having stable footwear on the same stable footwear on both feet.
Speaker 2: But that's just a mom worried I.
Speaker 5: Guess it's a parenting I'm afraid, like he goes over like the turn bubble something and it gets caught because it's just such as this there and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, this could be potentially dating.
Speaker 5: I mean, we did see some wood flying to the audience a couple of weeks ago, like a couple of times, so you know, anything could happen in wrestling.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's that's all.
Speaker 5: But overall it was it was a really good match, a really good match.
Speaker 4: It it was I again, I love that they're teaching Elijah Holyfield not just wrestling moves, but psychology of the match, Like you have to emote your face that you're doing this. You have to show that you're learning and this is.
Speaker 1: What you gotta need.
Speaker 4: We're teaching you this now, so when you go to NXT you should have that naturally.
Speaker 1: Jensen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw Jensen's Jensen like three or four times in the match when he was moving the pants were so open and is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of that. But the pissoff coach more makes me happy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Main event Laney versus Nikita. Nikita comes out with Sloan. She seems very pissed off at Sloan, so we don't know why.
Speaker 1: What kind of dude know? Gionna Capri is in the VIP lounge. They showed her in the long version, not the short version. I'm like, okay, you didn't really want to show her face, but I get that.
Speaker 4: If All Women's Champion Nikita lyons challenger Lady luck Bell Race, this was a very okay match.
Speaker 1: This was not a great match. This was not Nikita's best match. This was but this was Lady's better match than it was last time. So I did like that. Let's see right here.
Speaker 4: As we turned from the break Landy was on the floor and drawing and Jacob's allowed Nikita time to throw Lady into the ring steps in the ring, Nikita hit a flying form in the corner and then.
Speaker 1: She hit repeated but the touch grass Blake listed.
Speaker 4: There were promotions where Lady works in Chicago and Saint Louis that will never not be surrealty to me to hear those promotions. Name dropped on a program that's pretty cool. Lady hit a sling shot double stump to the chests for a near fall.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 4: I did like that by Lady. Laney set up for a DVD, but Nikita escaped. Nikita got to roll up with her hands on the ropes, but unlike the Friar match, the ref saw it.
Speaker 1: Shout the person not net.
Speaker 4: Lady went to the top rope and the kind of shok the rope, causing ladies across the mats lanes immediately hit a black mask to the head for the one, two, three, four minutes, thirty seconds. This has been historically the shortest wrestling, sorry, the shortest Women's championship match.
Speaker 1: In Evolve history. The shortest post match.
Speaker 4: PJ Vossa ran immediately to the top right corner like fucking pac Man and the fucking attacked Lady hit us the mow and drop.
Speaker 1: Jonicka Pri hopped on the apron talking that trash.
Speaker 4: Freaking PJ Vossa started hitting on the leg of Laney and they're all like, yeah, yeah, Jenna again, I remember why Jenna was like jawjacking Wren and sparkly pants. Skyla Ray comes out and then she's like yeah yeah the muppet baby security try to stop them. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, THEA Hale's music hits. She comes out out with a beer, drinks, the beer drops, the beer goes through every it was I thought it was a coffee.
Speaker 1: It was a fucking beer.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And and then just like Shanna says it, the Stone's like, oh Dad's here. The Devian then dangerous and she goes after a couple of people. Doesn't be a lot at Pta Vassa.
Speaker 4: They kind of look at each other and they're kind of like waightward strangers, but they didn't touch each other. And then all four of the heroes are in the ring, all four of the villains.
Speaker 1: Thatcher comes out like but and then I what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is going on here? You know what?
Speaker 4: Foreign four tag Foreign four tag match next week, and I loved that when I watched it again Thatcher's telling Dahl, what the.
Speaker 1: Hell are you doing here? You don't belong here. She actually said that, and she's like, oh I'm here, Like no, what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Ran?
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 4: Like just asking and the thing with the black So Shanna your thoughts on the match shortest shortest evolved Womens champions Championship match in history.
Speaker 1: And d A d is evolved.
Speaker 6: So I'm a huge fan of Dad, so I was super excited to see her or how she was coming in the match was okay, it was good. I knew Lady was not gonna win. We knew Nikita was going to retain. It's her first title match. But this is where, this is where I was like wanting to rant about.
Speaker 2: This tonight, about the ending.
Speaker 6: So last week in the celebration, we had Gianna, we had Veronica, we had Sloan, and we had Nikita. Where was Veronica? Where was Veronica at here? Where the heck did PJ Vasa come from?
Speaker 2: When did she get a face tattoo?
Speaker 6: So, first off, like she now has a face tattoo, where's Veronica? Because Veronica was there in the celebration, she wasn't sitting with Gianna and Vip, so where did she go all of a sudden? And then with THEA coming out as Dad Absolutely love that. So I'm hoping we get Dad mode THEA and not like Crazy Chase You THEA from n x T.
Speaker 2: So I think that's gonna be good.
Speaker 6: But that's my big confusion is how did we lose Veronica and gain PJ Vassa. That's my big question and all of that. It was more sitting there like what just happened? And how did we get to this four on four and not the four on four from the celebration.
Speaker 2: That's my thought.
Speaker 5: The match, okay, the Mattress the match. I thought the Mattress good. But it seems like ericson M. I see a Lady Luck match, it always feels like it's a Lady Luck showcase because to me just felt like Lady Luck's best match on evolved and everything. Oh, we got to meet Nikita the lines. She basically won clean. She she beat Lady Clean, so you got to give it up for her, and she was talking at stuff after the match. So the mattress, okay, it was the shortest match and everything. But I'm fine with that because I wasn't expecting Lady Luck to win anyway. Since I need they want to drop, let her drop the belt that quickly.
Speaker 3: So everything else that happened.
Speaker 5: As Seana was talking about the villains, I was workingfused about good guys because earlier in the show we saw Xena Sterling and she was magically replaced by Skyler Ray. That leads me to believe that this scene we saw earlier was filmed. After all, this happened like maybe on TUESDA, maybe on Tuesday Night or something like that.
Speaker 3: It inserted because I'm like, okay it because.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Zena. At first, I was like, there's Zena and then I was like, wait, no, that's Skyler. How did we get here? When it was it was built here and now we're here.
Speaker 5: I made the same exact mistake I made the beginning because the beginning, I'm thinking it was Skylar Ray because of last week, it was like, oh no, it was Xena Sterling.
Speaker 3: That at the end of the show, I'm like, okay, Xeni Sterling. Wait it's Skylar Ray. Like what what?
Speaker 5: So I was like, all right, we didn't know for a while, we didn't know when it was going to happen that the all was going to show, so that was fine and everything n showing back up.
Speaker 3: I don't know this was planned or whatever.
Speaker 5: I actually thought Layla Diggs would have been in the mix because Sisters was tape, But I guess maybe it was fortunate, or or maybe they went back in changed it. I doubt that's what happened, but they don't look like they care that much about changing something like on the actual show itself, they'll do a backstage need to fix stuff.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I like the way he did bring in thea hell because I know Cutler's down there and everything, but I kind of wanted her to have her own thing and have him have his own thing and just, you know, just they just happen to be on Evolve. I'm together, that's all. So this it looks like the way they're making her look. I don't know if she's in the running for the Evolved Championship, but I would not be surprised she gets an opportunity for the Evolved Championship at some point, but who knows how long she's gonna be down there for.
Speaker 3: But yeah, overall, I did like the way they built everything up.
Speaker 5: I am looking forward to the eight woman tag matchis scene, what's gonna what's gonna happen with that? So yeah, I'm glad she's down there and look like she's the new main event player. And I don't know if you heard me earlier, I was saying that Winnie Chu is gonna be a main event tonight versus Ivy. Now so she's still around Condo, So that kind of leaves me to nay, but we still need to have her comeback that she hasn't done her final evolution either, if that's even if she's gonna get one, because who knows, maybe she's evolved lifer. And as we see with this episode, they have no problem absolutely none. Were taking people from NXT that wasn't evolved and throw them right back and evolved and say look, you're gonna earn this paycheck.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and I will always say I have said this since the whole entire North American Championship thing that happened. They need to give THEA a title somewhere because she still gets a lot of hate in all of that because of that whole that whole thing, and I am like, can we please put a title on thea so everybody can move past that and be like, look, she is a champion, she's had two titles.
Speaker 2: Let's whatever happened there happened. She now has a title. Let's move on from it. So I am totally you're right.
Speaker 1: I think in this four women tag next week, whoever pinned I'm oh, I'm back.
Speaker 4: I was saying that whoever pins Nikita in his four way tag next week is going to be the person who's going after Nikita because there is no hair appearance except for Layla Diggs, who was also.
Speaker 1: Not jumping out to go after the I'm like, okay, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: You're right, Channa, Yeah, we see we see Zena Sterling and on your room backstage. None of them are trying to attack the girls. They on your might pop out next week against Gianna. I don't know why she would, but yeah, because it's Amia, that's what matter. But for this to be the shortest match and evolved history for a championship match to the con Man, that's why I got mad at like, Nikita could have done better, and Lady did better. I just didn't like how they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand, I understand that.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad she's still got the title and she won plane. So that's a feather undertap even though it was really sure.
Speaker 3: But it's like she did.
Speaker 5: Oh, I did like Paul Hayman, I mean, Sloan coming out there announcing the key to the ring.
Speaker 3: That was that was that was kind of funny. I did like that.
Speaker 1: Oh the answer question.
Speaker 4: This is taping three of four of the first set of tapings, so we have one more and then after that we'll go to the second set of tap Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I was saying. I think Stone will probably in the I mean he might have been there the whole weekend because I mean, if he was.
Speaker 5: There for the one day, because they didn't really explain why he's there, they say, hey, look he's here. I'm assuming Rosenberg might have had like a previous engagement that weekend because he does have a day job.
Speaker 3: So I don't I don't know. Still no, not that he doesn't, but the fact he wasn't. He's not doing this show. It's like he might have had to do something else because he has a day job. That's that's all I meant not that he's doing.
Speaker 1: I know, yes, that's what I'm.
Speaker 4: Kind of like, I'm sad that probably, like next week is the last set of him being here, and then the second set will be Peter Rosenberg back but Blake, which.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I was gonna put a hashtag Peter and Stone again, I was like, I'm not gonna put it now because but either way, either way, eob final grating of the show and tell them when they can find you. All right, Oh wait, sorry, wait wait? Also with the fourth person tag next week and it's call versus Kale next week.
Speaker 5: Okay, I really hope that it's Goal wins next week, but I don't think he is.
Speaker 3: And it's only because he doesn't win, and.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's kind of hard for men to say, oh, he's gonna win this one, but it just has happened. So until actually happens, I am rooting for it, but it so happens, it happens to me.
Speaker 3: I think it could if he does win, it could lead to.
Speaker 5: An even better feud because they call Dix will be upset that he lost to get to this gal because of his win loss record and then start a feud that way. So I hope Gout wins, but I was not looking too good the fatal four.
Speaker 3: I'm not fatal.
Speaker 5: For the eight eight women tag match, I think the Keydat Group's.
Speaker 3: Gonna come out on top.
Speaker 5: I do think the Hills gonna come on top with even though I do think will interfere in that match kind of, even though you can't really interfere in a match like that, she will take out Capri at some point that match is running and do something. But I think overall, I think they're gonna end up winning that match. So overall grade for the show for me was a B. It was a solid B. It was a good show. It wasn't as good as like last week's show. I don't think so, you know, it's hard. I don't really give the shows a's like or a mice is too often.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't as good as last week's show.
Speaker 5: And where you can find me is at my link tree account link tree backslash end of day's three three where you could buy my YouTube channel all my social medias. My YouTube is eo D thirty three Wrestling Hub and we do live watch parties of Evolved. So you want to stop by for that one went to the eight check me Out, and mostly most of Life Watch Launch, wit So, Raw, NXT and P's Triple A.
Speaker 1: So find me on there, Shana.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna give the episode to be because it was just kind of They're the ending, like I said, changing up the players at the end for what was set up last week. I'm still like, I don't understand why we had that big player switch on that so, but excited to see THEA.
Speaker 2: I'm excited next week for Kale versus Goll.
Speaker 6: Goll's probably not gonna win, but I'm gonna hold out hope. I'm gonna hold out all of the hope in the world that he does win. I mean he could he could you know, train its you know, stud Junior to come out and do some tricks and distract Kale two. I mean, he's got the opportunity. But I think Nikita's group. I think because Nikita having the championship, they have to win. I think it's gonna be like, oh, look, Nikita is ballulnerable and I think she needs to win. I would like to see since we didn't see Verona, so Annia will probably come out to attack Gianna, but we didn't see Veronica this week, so Veronica may come out. I'm thinking she may come out to attack, Like if Annia starts doing something, we may see Veronica come out to be the counter of that is what I'm thinking is maybe why we didn't see Veronica tonight, But over all, I thought it was good. I'm looking forward to seeing how the storyline builds to Match three between Brooks and Elijah, so I think that's going to be interesting. And I'm kind of also looking forward to seeing if we get anything from the Security Team A.
Speaker 2: And everything going down with a.
Speaker 6: Mog Squad, if we get some build up for a match with them, And I'm also going to hold out hope that we see the dark roast version of Cappuccino again next week. But you can find me on TikTok and Instagram under Shanna Reed's Horror for Wrestling content and horror book recommendations.
Speaker 1: Thank you, kale Vi. It's goal.
Speaker 4: I don't want to even say that I want the win because every time I say it, but maybe it's me.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm the curse, So I'm not gonna say anything that's one for the poor woman tag.
Speaker 4: I hope the Good the good babyfaces win and again whoever pins, whoever pins the Kita is going after the bell for the next set of tapings. So this would be very interesting that you can actually do like kind of like a fatal four way. I don't know how they do this, but it's evolved. You can make stuff up as you go along. They either RN or or THEA.
Speaker 1: We're doing like a double submission and Nikita tapped on both.
Speaker 4: You could do that like oh rn and and THEO were doing a double submission and Nikita tapped out, So who's the winner, and like, all right, fuck it, fatal fiddle like you know, triple thread either way.
Speaker 1: But ultimately I want to give this show a C and.
Speaker 4: The Storian Van Dux versus Sam Holloway and A plus. That's it for me that that match deserves to be on the highlight reel. That match should be deserved by w U. We to start promoting and saying, hey, guys, aw got these guys.
Speaker 1: We got these two guys.
Speaker 4: One's young, one's thirteen years vet and they both got out great and.
Speaker 1: For holy Field, please win the third match.
Speaker 4: I do not want to see you as like the Sean Spears of NXT back in the day where you always lost, except for like maybe semi the big one.
Speaker 1: That's it, and you can find me on.
Speaker 4: Reaking Reactions r I C A N R E A C t I O n s or p p u w F Wrestling on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's pu w F Wrestling.
Speaker 4: Check us out and Wrestling super Friendos on Speaker, Spotify, Apple Play anyone.
Speaker 1: You can hear us anywhere. You can find us.
Speaker 4: Check out the Jedi Sports Media Network. They'll get they'll get their sports network back eventually and stay healthy if they happy tonight, hopefully if the stars aligned, coach is gonna be and coaches gonna actually watch the damn match and talk to me about Jensen. If not, we're gonna hear a lot of bullshit, but a lot of fun and Jackson, if you are, we.
Speaker 5: Can bare and ready about.
Speaker 2: But this is not the grace for you, because it's time for the start.
Speaker 8: It's God