Speaker 1: Hey, you actually came. No, not like not that I doubted you or anything, but I'm just happy that you did. Yeah, yeah, come on in, come in, make yourself at home. There's not really much hair. I won't lie, but at least I have the basics, Like, at least we still have a dining table, right, Yeah, I won't lie. I got the second hand from the Facebook marketplace. But don't worry.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: It's all clean and like disinfected and everything. It's not like I bought it from like some hobo on the street. Okay, it's all nice and clean and ready for our dinner. Okay, why don't you go take a seat. The food is actually almost ready, so I hope you're hungry. I made quite a lot. Hey, it's no problem. Really, Just think me repaying you for helping me out last night. It was really sweet. Thank you so much. And I'm so sorry that I came to you a little bit pissed. I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable or anything. I mean clearly I didn't. Otherwise you wouldn't be here tonight, would you. So I guess it all worked out in the end, right, Okay, you go take your seat at the table and I will get our meals ready. Okay, sure, yeah, you can put on some music. You can go ahead and connect to my Bluetooth speaker over there if you want to. Yeah. Sure, you seem to really like having music on, don't you. No, I'm not complaining. I love it honestly. Like my life, I genuinely don't think I could live without music. Like everything I do has to have music playing in the background, otherwise I feel like I can't do it, you know what I mean, Like the little daily tasks that you have to do, I have to have music to help me get through, otherwise I will just not want to do anything. Like who cleans in silence? You know what I mean. See, I'm glad you get me. Sure, put on whatever you want. You can put on a playlist or just whatever. I don't mind you pick. I'll be with you in a second. I hope you like this because this is my first time making this. Like, I know he said I could cook, but this is new to me. I can cook, like the the kind of stuff that I usually eat, which is like I don't know, pasta and easy things. I do love a good carbonara. That's usually my go to. No, don't worry, it'll taste good. I'm not gonna like poison you or anything. I hope okay, I think this is ready.
Speaker 2: I sure do.
Speaker 1: Hope you're hungry because I think I made a little bit too much. But it's okay if you don't eat at all, because I can like save it for leftovers or something. Honestly, don't fault yourself, and hey, you go. I hope it looks okay, and I hope it tastes okay more than that. Okay, I'm gonna let you do the honors since it is your favorite dish. What do you mean I wouldn't poison you? Okay, Okay, fine whatever, I'll go first. It's fine. Since you don't trust me, I guess I'll I guess I'll just try it myself. I'm kidding. Okay, here we go. I think it looks and smells okay. I think I just need to see if it tastes okay, Okay, honestly, yeah, that is really good. Not to like toot my own horn or anything, but I've really outdone myself with this. Yeah, well, after I after I got my keys back and I got into here, I immediately showered, changed, and I went out shopping so that I could get the ingredients to make your favorite thing. No, really, it was no bother. I actually really enjoyed doing it. This is actually really good. Oh, oh my god, I'm such a bad host. I didn't even offer you a drink. Oh my god. What? Okay, I'm so sorry. Maybe I'm a little bit nervous. What drink would you want? I have cans or I have alcohol. We could get a little bit tipsy and just have fun, you know, Yeah, I agree? Okay, you know what, I'll go get the bottle and hey you go they when? When? Okay, nice, good one.
Speaker 2: How do you like it?
Speaker 1: Hmm, it's really good. I think I did a really good job of this. So so, how long have you lived in this building? Oh? So not that much longer than me? Then, right, It's crazy. It's almost as if like the universe knew we were like supposed to meet or something. I'm sorry that was so cheesy. I will never say anything like that ever again. Oh good, you like cheesy? Okay, good, because I will probably come up with like random little cheesy one liners. But if you like that, then I will go right ahead. So you we had many bills trying to hit on you lately. That's surprising. No, I'm just saying, like, you know, why wouldn't they. I mean, look at you, Like, just looking at you makes me want to like anyway, this food's like really good. I'm sorry I keep tooting my own horn and whatever, but like it is really good. I did a really good job. What. No, I wasn't gonna say anything. I don't even know what you're talking about. Just eat your food. No, really, no, really, I it's fine, you don't. I don't want to make things really awkward. M oh yeah, why what are you thinking about? No? No, you're trying to pressure me into telling you. So now I'm doing the thing to you. It's not nice, is it? What were you thinking about? See? Now I really want to know, because like suddenly acting really awkward and I can see you smirking to yourself, and now I'm really intrigued. What if I was like to come over there and convince you? Oh is that a challenge? Because I will? All right, you asked for it.
Speaker 2: Hey there, gorgeous, See you're already folding. I didn't even have to do much. I just sit on your lap, call you gorgeous, and it worked. So you're going to tell me what was on your mind?
Speaker 1: Now? Yes, the shirt from yesterday? Of course I remember. Oh well, if you like seeing me in that, you should try to see me in nothing. Why why are you blushing? Why are you suddenly shy? I'm not even doing anything yet.
Speaker 2: Listen. I am not usually one to do this on like a first day, but you're kind of making it really hard to resist.
Speaker 1: Uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: You want to kiss me, you gotta earn it first. Tell me how good I looked in your shit? Yeah? Keep going, tell me how good I look?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah? I like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, i'd say, n't it? Okay?
Speaker 1: My bed isn't exactly set up yet, so how about we move this over to the mattress. I know, not very sexy, is it? But it's okay because you make up for it. Hey, and at least this way it can't break, right, silver lining