Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, guys. The name of the game.
Speaker 2: It's the Deep Throat Game, and I'm hoping to not go too deep on you. I got a song clip here that's been pitched.
Speaker 3: Way good way, we girl.
Speaker 1: What happened to that guy, Khalil? We'll girl, he went too down, he went too deep the Deep Throat Game. I'm gonna play you a clip. You're gonna have to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. If not, you know what to say. Uh, Andrea, good morning, Okay, listen.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping not to go too deep on you. Okay, okay, I'm gonna play you a song clip. I don't know that anybody's ever gotten this in this We haven't been playing this game for very long, but I don't know anybody's ever gotten it on the first clip, so that means someone's due.
Speaker 1: Andrea, take a listen, Welcome to the Deep Throat Game. Tell me this band and song. Sorry, Oh I went too deep. I'm sorry. Yeah, no, obviously, I'm just a little less. I went too deep.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I okay, justin, good morning, good morning, good morning, Justin.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I think somebody could get this justin, take a listen to this clip. You're gonna have to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understood.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. What do you think, Justin? Oh, I went too deep? I'm sorry. Sometimes I just don't know. Yeah, okay, Okay, I gotta go less.
Speaker 2: I can't always deep. I can't I cannot go as deep. Hey, Chris, good morning, Good morning, Welcome to the deep throat game.
Speaker 1: How are you today.
Speaker 3: Doing good?
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to listen to this clip. You needed you need to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, bro, I'm try not to go so deep.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 1: It's really hard. You know, it's not easy.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna get this.
Speaker 3: Chris, that's deep rock. Wait wait.
Speaker 2: Sup Jeff, good morning, Good morning, sir Alex.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna go I can't even less deep. I can't go that day I went. I went two days is about as less deep as we can go.
Speaker 2: Ride, Jeff, I'm gonna play you a clip. This is I'm barely going in there at all. Okay, Uh, take take a listen to this clip. I need the name of the band and the name of the song. People know it, they're emailing water.
Speaker 3: I got it. I need the name of that band that's Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 2: Get the song title, right, dude, give it to wait now, apparently it wasn't too deep.
Speaker 1: For Jack that the regular version.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen here this is come on now you would you do me in a favor, though, Would you just bring up the deepest one? Now now that you know what it is. I thought that maybe maybe someone was going to get it on this depth. Now you can hear it, Jeff, you're the winner of the deep throat game today. Congratulations. Oh you got the Rodeo Houston tickets to congratulations A j r. Is Playing on March sixth. You're in dude, perfect, perfect, all right, it wasn't too deep for Jeff.