Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, JAV Show. I'm Selena Adam. We made it. Thank you for waking up with us. All right, the first talk back of the day. Let's just jump right in. Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: I want to give my leap your baby a shout out.
Speaker 2: Happy ninth birthday. All did, You're brave, You're kind, and I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my love you little leap Baby.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That was the cutest thing I've ever heard. I needed that more than all did. I think. Thank you for that talk back. Should we do a second talk back at the day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's up JV Show, Alex here big kind of the show.
Speaker 6: Als.
Speaker 5: Wonder you guys could encourage people to pros possibly adopt a couple animal shoulders in the Bay and Modesto and San Jose and well I was one of you. Use your platform courage people to get an animal. Love animals, yead blessed.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, get out there and adopt a dog. Shelters always have pets looking for homes. Spend your weekend. Yeah, go down there, get it, get yourself a new cat, Give yourself a dog.
Speaker 2: You'd be saying that Modesto is in the Bay Area though, I he said, a couple of Bay Area animal shelters San Jose, San Jose, Yes, Modesto, It's going to be a big no for me. Yeah, but just don't ever call out the Bay Areas. Right right, right right, That's it, Graham.
Speaker 4: You guys almost died. I'm lucky to be alive this morning. I am counting my blessings. I was walking down the building shaking this morning. I'm telling you, I'm coming across the Bay Bridge this morning. Everybody's going seventy. Traffic is flowing, you know, more than freely. We're moving, and get into the you're waiting a tunnel, and all of a sudden, my lane, I'm in the far left lane because that's technically the fast lane, but also that's the exit that I'm going to take off the bridge right and we go our lane for some reason goes full stop, without warning, just full complete stop. Someone like four or five cars up. I don't know what happened. I'm dying. If anybody knows was in this near forty car pile up? What happened up there? I don't know. It was a full skid. Everybody is full break where you're all sliding, and I'm like, well, first you're like, okay, I'm gonna hit the car in front of me, and somehow avoided doing that stopped, you know, just our bumpers were probably kissing, and then you immediately go, okay, how many cars are gonna hit the back of me? And then all those cars are skidding towards you, and the one that was about to skid into my car swerved into the lane next to me, which set off a new chain reaction of other cars. Get I mean, and it's inside the tunnel, you know, so it's like all the sounds of all the skating's amplified in there. All you hear is screeching and honking, and I'm just just like, I'm if there was no wreck out of that somewhere, either in front of me or behind me, because it was everybody was going so fast and all the other lanes are still moving at full speed. So if you swerve out of the lane that just went to a complete stop for no reason, you're swerving into traffic that's moving at seventy miles an hour. So, I mean, it was it and then all of a sudden, our lanes just starts going again, and there's no there's no what was it?
Speaker 1: Was there a deer in the road, but like what happened?
Speaker 4: I need to know? But all I know is I have a new lease on life. Things are gonna be different from now on. You guys, today, I'm just gonna go out and be I'm gonna be a living life because I'm thankful to be alive. Mostly, I'm thankful that my carting completely crushed because my car, you know, it's really old and it's valuable. It's valuable to me, but not in the eyes of the insurance company, and they'd write me a check for like twenty bucks. And I find me a car that gets me to and from Napat to the city every single day that you know, like this thing's invaluable, and they'd give me a check for literally five hundred dollars. So thank you for not crushing my car this morning. Whoever that was it swerved to avoid me.
Speaker 2: You know what it probably was what a spider in the car?
Speaker 4: I mean, legitimately, it had to have been something bizarre and or a total road rage incident where somebody like tried to break check somebody and then it just set off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that too. I can see people people love to do that scary.
Speaker 7: And did you have a bunch of stuff in your car? And did everything just go flying?
Speaker 1: Everything flying everywhere?
Speaker 4: Mostly adult toys because I left that bag, you know, from Valentine's Day and those things are bouncing off the dashboard and flying all over. Plus I have my kids baseball bag in there, so there's my bat and basketball flying around, bouncing off all the dogs and like it was just insane. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: That sounds fun. That part sounds like a party, you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I still got adrenaline going.
Speaker 4: It was insane.
Speaker 2: Well glad you're okay, But I'm happy to be a lot.
Speaker 4: I have a new lease on life. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Gram. Yeah, yesterday you told us about it dispute in Pittsburgh where it too women kicked a dog or one of them kicked a dog hell afar and the dog suffered delivery and leg damage. Authorities have arrested them, Lagashia Williams and Graciela Amar were arrested yesterday.
Speaker 1: I was still on my top trending story of the day.
Speaker 4: Steph Curry went completely out of his mind yesterday in Orlando. He hit twelve three pointers, including one from beyond half court, on his way to scoring fifty six points. He was absolutely on fire. That was Curry's fourteenth game with fifty or more points, and that was an NBA record twenty sixth time he's made more than ten threes in a game. The Wears went on to beat the Magic One twenty one to one fifteen. They've now won five games in a row. They're officially streaking. Wears now head to Philly to play the Sixers tomorrow at five point thirty.
Speaker 2: Nice. Enjoy what's left of the nice weather today because yeah I started working.
Speaker 1: Sure, okayy.
Speaker 2: Enjoy what's left of the nice weather today.
Speaker 7: We'll see highs in the low to mid seventies, but those temperatures will drop throughout the weekend, beginning with drizzle on Saturday and some rain on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Some fog drizzle, fog dizzle or just like regular drizzle, regular drizzle. Got it? Hey, torus bestie, today is gonna be an eight friends, help you in unexpected ways. A difficult situation makes you stronger, stand firm on your ideas, even if you don't fully know how to execute them.
Speaker 2: Okay, does that apply to you, Graham? Taurus is your moon sign?
Speaker 1: I My wife's a Taurus. Is that why we're together?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: I have Torus on my moon signs, and we put our sun signs together and they got busy and had little moon babies.
Speaker 2: Uh that night, you're just getting weird.
Speaker 4: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, And who is this?
Speaker 8: Daniel?
Speaker 2: Daniel? Your callar to Wennie who regularly.
Speaker 7: You just want a pair of two day general admission tickets to check out Rolling.
Speaker 2: Loud, California next month. A CKY's gonna be there. You're gonna be there, Playboy, Cardips, Pluma, and so many. It's gonna be so much fun. Well, congrats, Dan, you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Speaker 9: Going to fans Fest in Oakland? Shout out all my Oakland fans. We're gonna be at RAYMONDI Part eleven to five tomorrow. Come out, have a good time. It's gonna be a.
Speaker 10: Whole lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Nice all right, we have to charge you for that promo, So I'm gonna push you on hold.
Speaker 9: All right, you can send you the invoice.
Speaker 5: It's all good.
Speaker 1: I got it's fan fest for who what team?
Speaker 9: So it's just for the Oakland fans. You know, we had the A's leave us this past year. So the friends over at Last Dive Bar in the Oakland sixty eight. You know, they're getting together and they're putting together a really nice lineup for all the.
Speaker 11: Fans that are gonna be missing the age.
Speaker 4: So you know, nice, got it, got it? Got it?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 4: Do you have?
Speaker 2: Can you send us over some info and that we can can post that on our Instagram?
Speaker 9: Yeah, of course I canna send you guys over the flyer on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: JV Morning should do that. And congrats on your rolling loud tickets. Hang on, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: This guy posted a video.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let him explain this theory and then I want to know if you guys agree.
Speaker 12: Okay them to Yoda, cameras are two men? Would chargers are to women? You feel like when the guards charger pulled up somewhere, they did the girls. They didn't be trying to see who driving and you feel me. That's what it is with the Toiota cameras, because.
Speaker 4: I promise you, I promise you, bro, eight times out of ten.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 12: For those of you'a that don't know, it's some fine like eight times, Bro, I'll even go nine times out of teams.
Speaker 4: So there's two. There's two things we got to unpack here. First, the Toyota cameras, because he's saying eight times, I'll even go nine times out of ten. You pull up next to a Toyota camera, there's a fine lady in there. Let's unpack that first. And then I have one more question about the thing he said at the start, Slanna, do you think fine ladies out there be driving Toyota cameras?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I have my forward now, but I used to have a couple of Toyota cam Yeah, drive Toyota cameras.
Speaker 4: It's a year one out of ten there, Okay, And let's Jess, do you think, uh fine, the Toyota camera is the official car of hot girls.
Speaker 7: I was hoping you would say Honda because that's what I but I.
Speaker 2: Guess, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I look and I don't want to insult the Toyota camera drivers out there.
Speaker 1: But this has not been my experience of late.
Speaker 4: I feel like there was a long run of white jettas lots. You pulled up next to a white Jetta for a long time, you just knew there was gonna be, uh like, someone attractive driving that. And then I don't know what the new car is. But I don't know that it's Toyota CAMERI I just don't be honest.
Speaker 2: I had to look up a picture because I really, you know, I could see and I calls it a camera.
Speaker 7: I'm not just paying attention to what people drive unless it's like, well, I guess And to his point, we're not looking at, you know, what other hot women drive because we are a hot woman in our world.
Speaker 2: No, you know, but but I point, but you know, as a previous camera driver, I could see this. I think this is one hundred percent bags.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have can lay evidence of this. Sorry, just you does not mention maybe one day you're driving or maybe you're not up to being able to drive a camera according to this. Now, he says at the start of this that Twitter cameras are to men what Dodge challengers are to women. Do you see a Dodge Challenger and want to pull up, because he says, when ladies see a Dodge Challenger, they want to see who's driving that. No, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, Man's not doing it for me. I don't know why. It's just not I'm not impressed.
Speaker 4: Most people in the comments agreed with you there, like, I don't care. I don't care who's driving a challenger or a charge. He's a charger.
Speaker 1: I I think he said, I don't mind any charger.
Speaker 2: They're the same thing, challenger.
Speaker 4: They look very similar.
Speaker 2: Not breaking my neck, you know, trying to see who's in that Dodge.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see who's in the Dodge, Soger.
Speaker 2: Women, we don't do that as much as men do.
Speaker 7: I don't think we're driving or we're like, let me speed up to go see who's driving that.
Speaker 2: When it's like a Lambo or you see like a Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Who's in that?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: Are there so cer cars that you do look to see who's driving?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? When the first cyber trucks came out, look, you definitely pulled it up and you were like, who is in this car?
Speaker 1: You love?
Speaker 2: Now you see them so so often you don't really care.
Speaker 4: And some yeah, like a lot of very you know, sports cars and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You'll look like how do they get that money?
Speaker 4: Some of those Mercedes g wagons all look, I don't know why who's driving this? Who's driving this thing? Like, I don't you just assume that there's somebody like famous or an athlete or rot who's in there. The windows usually tinteds. He can't see anyways, like.
Speaker 2: Rich old person, like, how okay, how'd you get something so cool?
Speaker 4: But apparently, uh, Toyota Camray's I love that, and or Dodge chargers. Those are the two.
Speaker 2: We're gonna need all the batties who are in a Toyota camera to just leave us a talk back right now.
Speaker 4: Send us a picture too so we can verify because how we need on Instagram?
Speaker 2: All right, jess anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I want to warn you guys about some of the common things that can land you in the er and Selena when the things that you do is on here wearing.
Speaker 4: Crocs, no surprise there.
Speaker 2: Why are these why are they so dangerous?
Speaker 1: You don't have them in sport mode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not I'm not doing anything crazy. I'm just moping around work. Yeah, this is just something.
Speaker 7: That I don't think I'll ever understand because like, are people running marathons and crocs?
Speaker 2: Are they or like it's getting injured.
Speaker 7: So there's they've said that croc specific injuries they see once a week in the er. So it's a problem, like I think just in general with the croc wearing population, because people don't put it in sports mode.
Speaker 2: Then they go flying.
Speaker 7: If they trip or if you know, they're running, they're doing whatever they're doing. Nowadays, people do wear crocs for everything.
Speaker 2: So I can see this being a thing.
Speaker 7: But another if we're moving on from that one, another thing is petting strangers dogs.
Speaker 2: How I can see that because you don't you don't know if they like snap and bite you, right yep, oh okay. I thought it was just from like the pet like, you're not getting infection if you have a cut or something.
Speaker 4: That's always my favor. When you see a little kid run up to somebody else's dog, I know you're like, oh god, this is badly Yeah.
Speaker 7: What about slicing avocados or bagels? Now, do you guys slice anything while holding it in your hand?
Speaker 2: I slice everything like that, really, I watch I watched my mom do that.
Speaker 4: The knife goes towards her fingers every time, and she's really good at it. But I'm just like, you know, you could turn that around and cut it the other way away from you, and like you lower your risk of slicing a finger off.
Speaker 2: Moms are experts at this, so there's no risk.
Speaker 4: Moms wind up in the er all the time. They say, cutting avocados, that is one of the most common like injuries.
Speaker 2: From I know someone whose husband cut his hand open cutting an avocado. Waitit, how does that happen? Is it when you're trying to get the I think just like holding it and just even like slicing it, and then you act only slice your I don't know, but you know, man, they don't really have Yeah, if you did knowledge in the kitchen, we.
Speaker 4: Don't have a lot of dexterity either with the Yeah.
Speaker 7: If you did cut your hand doing this, though, would you tell them that that's how it happened, Because I think I'd be embarrassed to be like I was cutting an avocado and then sliced my hand open.
Speaker 2: That's not one of those things I'm embarrassed about. The thing is the things I lie about the doctors, like how many drinks you have per week?
Speaker 1: And why that thing is stuck in this place it shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: How'd I get it? How did that thing hit in there?
Speaker 2: I'm fine with telling him that it was.
Speaker 4: I slept and I felt and I landed right on it and then it went. It's one in a million shots the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. All right, we were just talking about batties and camrays because Graham, there is a guy online who said that eight out of ten times you look instead of a Toyota camera room and pulls up next to you, and it's an attractive woman. Yep, never fails. What except for those other two times?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: But at eight out of ten sometimes nine.
Speaker 13: One, don't j show its Traytel Friday. I am a winner today because you said if you drive a ton of camry most of the time, you're cute and hot.
Speaker 4: Well, I own a tone of camera.
Speaker 13: Does that mean I'm cute and hot?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Anyway, I sent you guys a picture on the JV Morning Show Instagram of my camera and me.
Speaker 2: Am I hot or not? O?
Speaker 4: B I love that hop in, hop into hoop into the d MS and see Tracy Dan Camray and I can't wait.
Speaker 2: To see Tracy Graham. Don't be creepy.
Speaker 1: What No, I've just seen the picture like.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Jamie Show.
Speaker 3: This is Lenna from Stockton.
Speaker 15: I'm sitting in traffic driving to work in my Toyota Camri. I hope y'all have a good weekend and a good day.
Speaker 2: Hey you too.
Speaker 4: A lot of hot CAMERI listeners. Yeah, yeah, I think it's facts eight out of ten.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about this woman, you guys, who won at two hundred dollars in a settlement because she claims that her medication made her addicted to Candy Crush. How So, she was prescribed a type of medicine that is that is used to treat things like restless leg.
Speaker 2: Syndrome and Parkinson's. But a side effect of that drug is that it makes a.
Speaker 7: Person that's taken it taking it to have more impulse control problems and an increased craving for dopamine. So she gets her dopamine from playing Candy Crush.
Speaker 2: Therefore, it made her addicted, and they paid her out for this two one hundred thousand dollars in.
Speaker 4: Contra I'm.
Speaker 2: Why didn't I think of it first? Right?
Speaker 7: So they said that the doctor did not only fail to warn her about the side effects, but gave her twice the dose that she even needed. So can you imagine just not letting I mean, I can't imagine not letting go of my phone.
Speaker 2: But candid Crush is addicting without the medications.
Speaker 4: I've never played it.
Speaker 2: You've never played Candy Cry.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest. It looks stupid.
Speaker 2: It does look stupid.
Speaker 4: So why do I want to Why do I want to play? Also that that's a good point, because I do get addicted to games like that, and like, I don't need that much.
Speaker 2: One just that that's just a big play Wordle every day? Do you still play word You still do?
Speaker 4: That's like thirty seconds though, that you don't sit there crushing candies. That it's just a fun little brain game.
Speaker 2: In this entire family to play Wordle every day. I used to be obsessed with Temple Run. Do you guys remember that one? Yes? Oh, I love that one. If I ever downloaded on my phone again, it's game over for me. I had an angry Bird's moment. Angry Birds that was a good one.
Speaker 4: Too interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, A first, I blame it on my you know I've have kids, though, I blame it on my daughter, like I had to have games Keeper entertained for a minute there. So, but you don't really mainly playing. Well, yeah, we would fight over my phone. Give me that I need to have it.
Speaker 4: I almost shot that one bird on Angry Birds. Come on, I was gonna bounce them up the wall and get that other bird. Wow nerd alert, nerdu alert.
Speaker 2: This show took a weird turn. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, too, I mean, two hundred thousand dollars, you know whatever, because the doctor didn't warn you of some obscure side effect.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That seems that seems a bit. That's a successive compensation. Two hundred grand I.
Speaker 2: Would say, I think it's fair, But we do. Yeah, we hear about what was her suffering?
Speaker 4: She played too much candy crush. That's like your dreams, Selena.
Speaker 2: I know, when you're so addicted to candy crush that you're not doing anything else. Maybe like she lost wages, emotional distress. Maybe it ruined relationships with family members, ruined her eyesight.
Speaker 4: Also, how do we know definitively that that was the reason. There are people out there that are just addicted to candy crush or other you know, other games and stuff point and they haven't left their mom's basement in weeks. Medication.
Speaker 2: It might be that I'm not mad at this amount two hundred thousand dollars because I feel like just become so like jaded to lawsuits and how much money people get. I'm used to hearing people win millions, So when I hear two hundred thousand, like that's a good amount. It's not too much, you know, it's lower than what I usually hear of.
Speaker 4: Our pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in this country is so bizarre. It's bizarre to me that you see commercials for medication. Why are they advertising to me? I'm not a doctor. I can't do I And then you're sitting there watching like, you know what, maybe I knew maybe I do need some sky Rizzy.
Speaker 2: You know what what I'm gonna do about sky It's called sky Rizzy.
Speaker 4: You know what, I think? I like some sky Rizzy. And you know what I mean, like, why am I the one? Why do I then have to go to my doctor and be like, you know what, I think I'd like to try some sky Rizzy. Your doctor should be like, hey, you have this condition, here's the best medication out there for you, and I'm gonna prescribe that to you. It shouldn't be based on advertising. Pharmaceutical companies should not be advertising.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Does this not make sense?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 1: Does it not seem backwards to anybody?
Speaker 2: Well, we are gonna talk about future health coming up. If anybody does want to that's different. Get access to weight loss medication. We'll talk about that later on.
Speaker 4: That's not the same that's not the that's not the same thing. These medications are for very specific ailments that your doctor should be the one that knows about. And then your doctor knows about.
Speaker 2: The thing true, and they're advertising to the consumer, the patience.
Speaker 4: If you turn on your TV, you're seeing a sky Rizzy ad every five minutes. Yes, I don't know. That's the point. I hope that my doctor knows what it is, and if I ever am in need of some sky Rizzy, that they're the ones that says, you know, what would be the best thing for you?
Speaker 1: Whatever, you got some sky Rizzy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of medical medical stuff, my husband is finally gonna do the sleep steady thing to see if he has sleep apnea.
Speaker 4: So they're like to go spend the night somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, he was going to, but I guess instead they're going to send over like some device that he wears on his finger or something, and so he has to have that on for three nights at home while he sleeps, and they get the results and they like examine it whatever. I don't really know what they're looking for exactly, but I'm not ready for him to have to sleep with the seapap if if it comes back, then he does have sleep agnia.
Speaker 1: But love just big old machine and the.
Speaker 2: All night Would you consider sleep divorce? We've talked about that. No, I still couldn't. I like need to sleep with him.
Speaker 4: I think that's where you I I would be fully on board with the sleep divorce in that instance.
Speaker 2: I can't be away from him. I can't that thing maybe just.
Speaker 1: Darth Vader every night, like I don't know, Like, hey, I'll be in the other room if you need me, I'll be.
Speaker 4: On the couch.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't leave. I don't think you would.
Speaker 4: The sleep I've we've probably upset the sleep apnea community. There are less obtrusive like means now to deal with sleep apnea than your traditional seatpap or what are the things called machine? There are other options out there now that I've been stressing over this.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we were just talking about how one guy online said eight times out of ten, camera drivers are Yeah, camera drivers are attractive women.
Speaker 4: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is one from Pittsburgh, going on my commute and I've seen about five cameras saying three grandmas, a couple of guys. For me, it's the VW's they are for sure. Seven out of every ten cars have a good day, y'all.
Speaker 4: Those are the ones of the hot girls, I'm telling you, like the Volksk Jetta, the Jettas and some of those cars you just knew. Really, how many guys do you know that drive a Jedda zero? There you go.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Cameras, I mean, cameras are loved by grannies and dudes. And you can see that some hot batties and then some not so hot bad cameris are more a little more universal.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that makes sense.
Speaker 1: The hottest things It's.
Speaker 17: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, fans are blasting Justin Timberlake for canceling his show so last minute yesterday, so he was said to perform in Columbus, Ohio, and literally like fifteen minutes before he posts on Instagram. He says, you, guys, I'm heartbroken. I have to cancel the show tonight. I went into soundcheck battling the flu and now it's gotten the best of me. It kills me to disappoint you, that me and my team. Sorry, it kills me to disappoint you and my team who works so hard to make this show happen. I want to reassure you that you will be getting refunds for your tickets. So it's not getting postponed. They're not rescheduling. It was called off, it off canceled. They're getting their far my back. People were pissed because, as with any concert, people are traveling, they're coming from out of town, they're taking the day off of work, all these arrangements, going out out of their way to see you perform, and then you cancel. One person said, twelve minutes before, no one person. You're all dressed up, you're with your finals.
Speaker 7: Drinking and a lot of the times people buy resale tickets, so they're not getting their money.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, that's a good point. Yeah. And then people were even coming for Justin's wife, Jessica Bilee, because a few hours before he canceled the show, she was like gushing about his tour and his performance abilities, and she said, there's truly nothing this man can't do. And then so after the show was canceled, everyone went to her page and they were like, uh, yeah, except for perform in Columbus, Ohio tonight. Now do you think he's actually sick or we talked about a pretty damning report that was in some like local news news, I don't know, newspaper, baby, I don't know, in like Minneapolis, where they were like ripping his show. Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you think it has anything to do with that?
Speaker 7: I don't think so, because he must know that the backlash from canceling the show is kind of worse.
Speaker 2: Than that, is it?
Speaker 4: Do we know if this was sold out?
Speaker 1: Did you say that? I don't know, poor sales that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can see sales in Ohio for JT being a slightly underwhelming, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it was sales because I saw pictures from the Minneapolis show earlier this week and it was packed.
Speaker 1: So that's why the whole tour has been the entire thing.
Speaker 4: Ever since his duy, I feel like he's been canceling tour dates and things, and like it's just been real bumpy. Nothing been smooth about any of this.
Speaker 2: Nothing. There's been a lot of talk about ticket sales and more recently, nobody knew his new songs, and he insisted on performing though it's been a mess anyways. But I think he's like wrapping that tour so mm hmm. And then he's said, well he is going to be going to other countries, but as far as here, I think it's pretty much done.
Speaker 4: So Graham, what do you have all right? Major nationwide boycott underway today? You guys have started at midnight? Have you guys? Are you guys part of it?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? It's economic blackout Day. They've been talking about this for a while. Organizers encouraging Americans nationwide not to spend any money today unless it's an emergency or something, or for essentials. If you need essentials, buy them from a local small business today. That is the goal. If you must buy anything, spend it at a local restaurant, something not corporate owned, a local small business if you must.
Speaker 1: But otherwise keep your dollars in your pocket today.
Speaker 4: No spending. The blackout is an act of what they call economic resistance, to protest billionaires and big massive corporations in this country, particularly Walmarts, your Amazon's, your targets, they say. Also avoid fast food and filling up your cars with gas if you can. I already violated that rule, but it was an emergency, what my gaslight was on. I had to make it to work today, so I did have to buy gas today. But other than that, we're not spending today, people. We are not spending. Are you guys taking part the rest of the day.
Speaker 7: Yes, although I do have to put gas in my car because I didn't do it yesterday.
Speaker 1: Okay, two of us have now broken and Selena, I haven't looked super worried.
Speaker 2: I haven't broken anything yet, broken it yet, but I really wanted to.
Speaker 1: Go to the new home Goods. Nope, nope, nope, tomorrow, tomorrow you can.
Speaker 2: You can go, but don't buy anything that's true.
Speaker 14: You can.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: There's too many cute knick knacks in that. It's like, this would look great on that one shelf, dying to go check it out.
Speaker 4: You know what, I need a giant wicker basket for no reason that you know I will be buying that. Home Goods gets you to buy some wild stuff and you're just like, I don't need any of this.
Speaker 2: I don't need this Pelican statue, but I'm gonna buy it anyway.
Speaker 4: But it is super cute. I will say this. I hope people take part in this because I think in this country the very best way that you can ignite change is by voting with your dollars. Agreed. I've that in many instances is way more powerful. Given the structure of this country and how things operate with billionaires and massive corporations, your best chance to impact change is often voting with your dollars, and that can mean not spending on particular companies if you don't want support, or however you take that. But to me, in my mind, it's very effective the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Before we get to what the bleep.
Speaker 18: Morning JV show. It's Jonathan from San Carlos, Happy Friday. I was the chug Mug winner last Thursday. I guess pimple, but I've not heard anything about how I'm getting my chug mug and I definitely want to post it on social media.
Speaker 16: Talk to you soon.
Speaker 18: Make it a great weekend, chess.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our chrug Mug department.
Speaker 7: I have an email that was sent to the email that I have on foul from you, Jonathan ten fifty four am on Thursday to twenty.
Speaker 2: Do you want to read his email on the air?
Speaker 4: Look at that?
Speaker 2: No email, It's an email I sent to Jonathan, I know. Do you want to read his email address on the air to be like, hey, this is all we have on file for you.
Speaker 4: No, it's the correct one. He left it in that talk pack. I cut it out, check to make sure. Yeah, that when he left that winning talkback, that's the email that's associated with it. Wow, so shots fired. Es just came with the receipts and just don't don't Jonathan from San Colosa.
Speaker 2: Mister, then check your John Yes, check your emails. If not, leave a talk back with your phone. Nu brand I could give.
Speaker 6: You a call.
Speaker 4: We're just kidding, Johnthan We love you, but yes it's for you.
Speaker 1: Check her, but check your email.
Speaker 4: We will give you that chug mug.
Speaker 2: We will, all right, someone else is gonna be winning a chug mug this morning. This is what the bleep You just gotta be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word, and then leave your guests on the talkback MIC, I mean you and improved iHeartRadio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 4: So I ran my hand across my wife's and oh my god, so dirty and there were even a couple of dead bugs stuck.
Speaker 2: To it like the hair.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's when you know it's time for a wash shower.
Speaker 4: That thing up kidding, That's not what it is, all right, Think think about that, what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family shown people, so keep that in mind for your guesses. Keep them PG. Please leave us your name and your city along with your guests, because we want to shout you out when you win, But we're only really shouting out and giving a chugmug to the very first correct tansome morning, right, get those guesses in Now the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV Show chug Munk just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. Let's get right to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: So I ran my hand across my wife's and oh my god, so dirty, and there were even a couple of dead bugs stuck to it. Time for that monthly shower.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, monthly we're trying to save water.
Speaker 4: Runo.
Speaker 2: Well, now, okay, all right, so whenever you think you know what the bleeped out word is, leave it on the talkback Mic, I mean you and improved iHeartRadio app. Let's go through some of your guesses.
Speaker 8: Now, this is Own and Jessica from Giloy. We think the bleeped out word is her license plate.
Speaker 4: Her license love running my hand across my wife's license plate, just feeling the letters. Oh yeah, don't touch them.
Speaker 15: Good Morning JV Show. This is Melissa from Zen Jose and I think the bleeped out word today is leading shield, Thanks Friday.
Speaker 8: Bye, that.
Speaker 2: But not the right one.
Speaker 4: I love running my hand across my wife's windshield, feeling where the wife are blades and they protrude and I just because I'm picturing it as I'm doing it. What your eyes are open?
Speaker 19: You creat Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday. My guess was leap out word is dashboard in your car? The dashboard because they can get related dirty. Anyhow, have great Friday and have greg weekend. Bye oh, this is Lisa from Richmond.
Speaker 2: Thank you for talking.
Speaker 4: And everybody, we're heavy into the car. We're heavy into the car theme this morning. I love running my hands across my wife's dashboard. Close your eyes, Selena, I love running my hands across my wife's dashboard. Is feeling the curves that one big hump right there by the sidel Yeah yeah, but there's love that to it. Well, it's dusty and dirty there for sure. Car hasn't been washed in a while, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so no one's guessed it yet. To get those guesses in on the talkback mic, We're gonna play.
Speaker 1: More coming up the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing with the bleep where you can win this JV show. Chuck Munk just gotta be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. Let's get right to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: So I ran my hand across my wife's and oh my god, so dirty and there were even a couple of dead bugs stuck to it for that monthly shower. Oh my god, monthly we're trying to save Waterno, well, now, okay, right.
Speaker 2: So, whenever you think you know what the bleeped out word is, leave it on the talkback mic. I mean you would improved. iHeartRadio app. Let's go through some of your guesses.
Speaker 8: Now, this is own Jessica from Gilwood. We think the bleeped out word is her license plate.
Speaker 4: Her license running my hand across my wife's license plate, just feeling the letters. Oh yeah, don't touch them.
Speaker 15: Good Morning JAV Show. This is Melissa from Zen Jose and I think the bleeped out word today is leading shield danky Friday.
Speaker 2: Bye, that but not the right one.
Speaker 4: I love running my hand across my wife's windshield, feeling where the wife are blades and they protrude and I just because I'm picturing it as I'm doing it. What your eyes are open, you create.
Speaker 19: Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday. My guess was leap out word is dashboard in your car? The dashboard because they can get realated dirty. Anyhow, have great Friday and have greg weekend.
Speaker 20: Bye.
Speaker 19: This is Lisa from Richmond.
Speaker 4: Talk everybody. We're heavy into the car. We're heavy into the car theme this morning. I love running my hands across my wife's dashboard. Close your eyes, Lena. I love running my hands across my wife's dashboard, just feeling the curves, that one big hump right there by the yeah, yeah, but there's I love that to it. Well, it's dusty and dirty there for sure. Car hasn't been washing it in a while, all right, so.
Speaker 2: No one's guessed it yet. To get those guesses in on the top back Mic, We're gonna play more.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. Oh, I think Jess ran to the the man's room, the lady's room, so she might be a while. You'll be back at some point we are commercial free and Jess, oh you're back. How's the bathroom? I love it for like twenty second.
Speaker 1: Hey, sometimes that's all you need in there, Just a quick firing out.
Speaker 2: And get back before we get to today's hottes, not today's hot Isturnny, before we get to the JV show, you have nope games.
Speaker 19: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Caitlin from Santra Fell and we love your show and listen to it every morning with my bonus daughters. And I'm reaching out today because I know who gives a but it's my bonus daughter's tenth birthday. She's in the double digits, and I just want her to hear me say how much I love her, And happy birthday, Jordan. I hope you have the best day ever and I can't wait to celebrate you tonight.
Speaker 16: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Everyone, have a great day. You have birthday, you know that's a that's a great yeah. Points All right, let's go to the phones. Well then for night. Hi, who's this? This is Vanessa?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Vanessa, So just told me that you're like not even excited at all about trying to exactly true. Yeah, we need to hear the excitement right now.
Speaker 19: Oh ready, guys, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vanessa, who do you have in the car with you?
Speaker 14: Oh my goodness, We listen to you guys.
Speaker 4: Every morning on the way to school.
Speaker 2: I have my daughter mikay A La who's eleven, and Thendrika who's eight, and we are a block away from school because we had to pull over. We were so excited.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, both Like today, the kids.
Speaker 2: Have a bonus day because mommy and daddy are bulls dropping.
Speaker 19: I'm off at school.
Speaker 2: So this is a family effort. Let's see if we can get you these tickets to the Disney Resort. The JV shows you have no game. We are going to ask you for trivia questions. Has got to get three.
Speaker 4: Corrects and you win a lot of excitement until they get totally dunked on by these questions.
Speaker 2: Come on that that's Graham manifesting.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: You got this all right. Here's question number one.
Speaker 8: There we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, What color do you get if you mix red and blue together?
Speaker 4: Purp, yep, yep. We're just softballs at this point. Easy questions, all right. Question number two, This one's a little trick here. Angel Falls, the tallest waterfall in the world is located in what country?
Speaker 2: Inga fall?
Speaker 4: Remember that old man, he put a bunch of tied a bunch of balloons to his house and he tried to fly there. Oh no, you're trying to go to Angel Falls then, but.
Speaker 14: Is it in have to be in the United States because.
Speaker 4: Dad's at I got this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in Venezuela.
Speaker 4: I've been to Venezuela a few times.
Speaker 1: I've never gone Angel Falls.
Speaker 4: I should have.
Speaker 2: You should have back.
Speaker 4: Now, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number three? What does the c s I stand for? In the name of the popular TV show franchise c s I.
Speaker 4: Okay, I used to watch this b s I quick? No google in that car.
Speaker 14: Criminal some this criminal?
Speaker 11: Uh, investigation criminals something investigation criminals?
Speaker 2: Can you put husband on the phone?
Speaker 4: Has been on here?
Speaker 2: Let me just stop, Let me stop?
Speaker 10: Is investigation sir?
Speaker 2: Are you googling? Let's start there, because like the answer is like.
Speaker 21: You, he knows everything, but.
Speaker 2: He didn't know right off the BA thing you blurted out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course I'm googling.
Speaker 4: Oh I knew it. I appreciate your honesty. Are we are?
Speaker 2: They just qualified? Because of that?
Speaker 1: Graham just bumms me out a little bit, though, no.
Speaker 4: Work. She was working through the answer. She was working through it, and then all of a sudden, the right answer comes out of right field, like as if I've known it all this whole time.
Speaker 1: Didn't pass the smell test.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give it to you. But please, just I mean, for the sake of like funzies, don't don't google the answers.
Speaker 9: You have no idea how much we thank you.
Speaker 20: My mom has been listening to you for like thirty five years.
Speaker 4: I'm only trying.
Speaker 2: Doesn't work out there.
Speaker 4: Maybe my grand my Grandpappy Graham Herbert Senior, the first fourth he was. That was him on the air.
Speaker 2: You're right, we have one more question.
Speaker 4: Do they even need this one? I mean, I think you know what. I think they need this one because I'm not giving them that last one because.
Speaker 2: They googled that last one and you're not getting that one.
Speaker 4: They also googled the one before that. If you go back and.
Speaker 2: Podcast, we didn't call you out on that one, so you get that one.
Speaker 4: Question number four, this is kind of an easy one. What sport might you find a competitor attempting a double sal cow?
Speaker 10: I'm not googling it, Rugby.
Speaker 4: Man, we took away their superpower of the internet. That's figure skating, ice skating, double soul cow. Just maybe even a triple soul cow if you're really into it.
Speaker 2: We have to give them the tickets, Graham, because it's not the kid's fault.
Speaker 5: Since we were four years old.
Speaker 2: Look, we're gonna give you the tickets, but Dad's not allowed to go.
Speaker 4: Sorry Dad.
Speaker 1: Finally you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Happy Friday, Happy weekend, Hang on moving forward. Everyone, Please please don't Google, don't cheat on this. We want to like just have actual.
Speaker 4: God, there are you know how many people called right there to try to play that game to honestly win the Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's but disappointing.
Speaker 4: But please don't direct your hate directed towards Selena and Jess. They said give them the tickets. I didn't listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Fat Yeah, yeah, that's just rough. Oh by the way, eight twenty another chance for you to win tickets to the disney Land restore, Graham.
Speaker 4: We got some shout out, a lot of shout so buckle up, Hey, Graham, would love if you could get my daughter Kara a birthday shout out tomorrow. Geen me eleven on Saturday. Lots of love and kisses from mom, dad and brothers Connor and Syon how would you say that? Cia in uh one on. I'll listening you guys every morning our way to school. Thank you, and that is from Annie, so happy birthday. There the other one, Hey Graham, my mom here sliding into your DMS. Hoping on Friday, you guys can wish t o us son Lucas a happy ninth birthday. He has the biggest heart and he's so smart. We love him so much. We listened every morning, thank you, and that is from mom Christina, so happy birthday, Lucas. Who Another one, Hey Graham, first time in your DMS. Welcome. Our family listens every morning on our way to school. I want to shout out my son Joseph on his ninth birthday, his birthday Saturday, Happy birthday, Joe Baby, Love Mama, Daddy, Arianna and.
Speaker 1: Amaya's Happy birthday, Joseph. Par Hey Graham, another mama.
Speaker 4: Slide into your dm S if you wish my son Alexander a happy ninth birthday, a lot of ninth birthdays, or as his brother says, happy two and a quarter birthday since he's a leap here baby. Does the mathwork on that? I'm not sure. We love you all. That's from Alex. Happy birthday, Alexander. Who sorry, We love you all, Alex. That's from Mom Christina. I totally mis butchered that one. Hi Graham, my daughter's turning nine. Another ninth birthdays? Everyone turning ninth today on February twentieth, I hope you get a birthday shout out for We listen to jav Sho every day on a way to school. Mam and Dad are so proud of you all of your accomplish accomplishments. We hope you enjoyed your special day and that this shout out that no one gives a fart about puts a smile on your face. So happy happy birthday. The fart? Did they even say her name in there?
Speaker 1: Whoops?
Speaker 4: Another one? Hey, Grandma's wondering if you can give myself Jordan a birthday shout out on Friday the twenty eighth. He's turning the big one two. We are very proud of him and all his accomplishments in the young man he's becoming. He's the best big brother to his three siblings, Mason, Ellie, and Bella.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, and that's for my mom and Dad's Happy birthday, Jordan.
Speaker 4: The far another one. Hey Graham, could you wish are our sweet beautiful daughter bella happy fifteenth birthday? Love Mom, Dad, Aidan Travis and Avelina poo us the fart. What's up? Graham? Can you give a shout out to my little baby Amira. She's a leapier baby. She's one years old. Big sister Alana. Mama and Daddy love you so much. That's from Dad shamiel So, Happy birthday, Maaron birthdayar Hey, Grandma's wonder if you can give a birthday shout out to my daughter Camilla. She turns seven on Saturday. Camilla, We hope you have a great day and a great day at school. Love Mom, Adrian and Dad. Pooart. Hey, it's my daughter's birthday today. I just want to see if I can get a happy birthday for an amazing daughter. Happy fifteenth birthday, Abby, Love you so much. Have a wonderful keens say love Mom, Dad and family. Far Hey Graham, love the ep Nope game. We'll listen to it every morning the way to school. I wanted to get my son justin a shout out. He's turning ten on Sunday. Happy birthday. Hope you have a great birthday weekend and it will be an amazing one. Love Mom, Dad and BG. So happy Happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: Justin Happy Birthday. Are we done?
Speaker 4: I'm drained.
Speaker 2: Thick all the wind out of my buddy Graham here well, Happy birthday to everyone.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is trendy?
Speaker 20: Oh no, Selena Jess, I agree with Graham. I don't think they should have gotten the tickets. I was waiting to play the yup Nope game with honesty, no googling answers. You smell that from a mile away, even from like the second question. There is no way I wanted to play Barren Square. I wanted those just Land tickets too. Yes, I'm a little bitter, but they shouldn't have gotten the tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, Andy.
Speaker 4: Do you care to respond?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: Why is everyone mad at us? Yeah, when earlier this week you were giving out tickets to people who didn't even win.
Speaker 1: But they at least we're trying and not googling the answers.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't punish everybody else that was in the car because of what Dad did.
Speaker 4: But they got busted cheating and then they even admitted that they were cheating.
Speaker 2: At that point, So why didn't you put your foot down? Gradma, Really you're the one that oversees who gets the tickets and who doesn't.
Speaker 1: I am not the ticket liaison on this show.
Speaker 2: Any time we try to give out tickets, you put your foot down, and this time you were.
Speaker 6: Just like you.
Speaker 2: I think you actually wanted them to have.
Speaker 4: You had already awarded it to them at that point. And once you've given a prize out on the air, you cannot take it back. You and I both know that that is actual law.
Speaker 14: I just want to say that the family right now is totally cheating and they are awful. I hope that even though they do win, you go to Disneyland, I hope they have an awful time, freaking cheaters.
Speaker 2: If I, oh my god, and you have you have a right to be. I just I cannot say no to the kids. I just can't. You know that you know that, But moving forward, please don't do that. Don't cheat in eight twenty more Disney tickets so you do have another chance to win that's coming up here on the JB Show. Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 17: What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Does Justin Baldoni have five mistresses?
Speaker 4: Hope?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 2: Do you remember I told you how Blake and her legal team are subpena ing all of Justin's text messages, emails, even like location data to try to find any information that could prove he conspired to launch this samear campaign against the Blake lively. So Justin's team they're fighting back, calling that flagrantly overboard and invasive. His lawyer, by the way, well, both of their legal teams, his team and Blake's team. They had a meeting last week and Justin's team was especially worried about this. They warned that this could expose private communications unrelated to the case, including those with you know, his spouse, doctors, attorneys, perhaps even conversations with mistresses and psychiatrists. So they want Blake's team to like limit their request to only contacts that are relevant to the case. And Blake's team is like, no, this is for discovery purposes, Like, how are we going to discover anything if there's limitations on this. So they even wrote a letter to the judge and they filed this that it's worrying Justin's team because it could problematically reveal whether he communicated with quote five mistresses or five psychiatrists. And that was his legal team that said that in the meeting.
Speaker 4: Well, now, yeah, now we've released the story without trying without having the story get released. What do you think about that? Should they have access to everything even if it's not pertinent to pertinent to the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, partly because I want to know everything now, yeah, But also I mean they have a point. This is for discovery. How are they going to discover anything? Like what if he told some off person like, hey, this is my this is my plan. But they're not going to have access to that just because it's some unknown Okay, So it's discovery.
Speaker 4: And then they go through and find a bunch of stuff that, while very salacious, has no relevancy to the case. What can they They shouldn't be able to do anything with that information, right, No, they shouldn't. Like he's he's communicating with his doctor on there and you know he's asking for another valtrex prescription or something. Yeah, and you know that shouldn't that shouldn't be out there, right, So there should be some sort of confidentiality that's respected.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming the court sides in that favor.
Speaker 4: Right as far as discovery, though, I guess maybe you should be able to, you know, if they really think that there's just cause to be looking into communications with other people, as if he's saying, like, dude, you never gonna believe how much I harassed Blake Lively listening. Guess what I've got planned next, you know, and if that, if they found that, then okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The court hasn't ruled, but I hope some salacious stuff comes from this, but also.
Speaker 1: Vice versa, like then, Blake Lively, let's get to see Europe.
Speaker 4: Let's see your whole phone and make sure that everything with you and Ryan Reynolds, your husband, make sure because a lot of times that's protected, you know, conversations between spouses. But like, sorry, we're going to see that to make sure you guys weren't colluding to plan some because that was a lot of the theories that they were still planning something to get the rights to the movie, and.
Speaker 2: Their text messages with Colleen Hoover because I don't think she's gonna say in this I don't either, so I want to see those the mess, the drama, the tea.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have, all right? Major break in the case, you guys, Major break in the case of the dog that was kicked all the way across a front yard. Very disturbing video. This was an altercation that happened in Pittsburgh between neighbors, a neighbor dispute. We talked about this yesterday. The two suspects involved, Lagashia Williams and Gracie Ella Amar, both arrested yesterday in Oakland. Pittsburgh Police thanked the public for helping to identify these two women.
Speaker 1: One of them was the one. I'm not sure which one of them was the one that actually.
Speaker 4: Kicked the dog, but they were involved in this confrontation with Albert Lopez. His little dog, Gigi, suffered liver and leg damage following that kick. The forty nine ers have called Williams for a tryout after seeing the video, because, let's be honest, Moody wasn't really doing that good kicking and she had quite a leg. I'm kidding, all right, But we wondered yesterday why there hadn't been an arrest yet in this case where it's caught on video and they'd identified the suspects. Why hasn't been there been arrest is because they had to find them first, So that explains why Pittsburgh Police hadn't arrested them yet, but thanking the public for helping identify their whereabouts, felony warrants were issued for these two ladies. Now, the good news is that Gigi is home recovering. Gigi again, the very small dog. I think she weighs like three pounds, tiny little teensy, tiny little dog. And when she initially went to the vet, they thought that the kick had caused liver failure, which is very scary, but further tests have shown that her liver is recovering. That part is good. And then she has some other injuries, maybe in her spine or a leg. So there are vet bills. I checked the gofund me this morning that was posted by the family to raise money for those vet bills.
Speaker 1: It's raised over twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It started with like a seven thousand dollars goals, so it's well over twenty thousand dollars right now, and that's the good news.
Speaker 1: And again the good news is that arrest here is made. Justice will be served.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be tough to dispute the fact that you punted this dog because it's on video video. Yes, such a disturbing.
Speaker 1: Video to wat you can do that to a little dog.
Speaker 4: The dog didn't have anything to do with this altercation. Yes, then they mocked him afterwards.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. I'm Selina Graham and I'm just morning good dog, just chiming in on the people who just wanted to do my thing.
Speaker 19: I want to say that, even though it stated I'm not upset, you know what, they want.
Speaker 2: To take their kids to Disneyland.
Speaker 16: You would do anything you.
Speaker 20: Make your kids coppy, So, you.
Speaker 19: Know what, I have a great time, and I.
Speaker 20: Hope that you guys are leading on everybody else.
Speaker 1: Thanks, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, starting now. I am a stickler for the rules.
Speaker 4: Oh you are? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that?
Speaker 4: No really, so you're really going to start? Yeah, I'm forcing tacking down here.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, we'll look to you then for the final answer. But I know everyone does want these Disney tickets coming up really soon. Here eight twenty. We are going to share with you another way that you can win. These are four two day, one park per day Disney tickets. So the Disney stor coming up first, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: I got a couple crazy ex girlfriend stories.
Speaker 4: This one might have started as a current girlfriend, but they are definitely now X's listen to this. Listen how crazy this story is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Nine to one one.
Speaker 4: In Monroe, North Carolina, they got a call from a guy saying that he was locked in a storage unit and they're like, you're locked in a store and he said, yeah, I've been in here for about a week.
Speaker 2: What the heck?
Speaker 4: And they said, well, what how are you okay? Do you need us to send, you know, medics? And he said, I just I can't. I can't breathe in here. I need to get out. And they go unlock him and it turns out he had been in there, not an entire week, but this was on Monday of this week. He called he had been in there since last Thursday, so he'd been in there for four days. Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Four nights. This guy spent locked in a storage unit locker.
Speaker 2: How night did he wait so long to call nine one one?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that, okay.
Speaker 4: He says that he got into a fight with his girlfriend, Robin, and she was so upset that she slammed the unit door down closed while he was inside of it packing some belongings in there, and she double locked it, and it's locked from the outside. He had no way to get out. Now, Apparently his cell phone was in there somewhere, and he finally was able to call nine one one one. He found the cell phone. He said the storage unit was so full of stuff and it was pitch black dark that he spent the time in there searching for his phone. Thank god it had enough battery in it, or this guy may not have lived, my god, and he was able to call nine one one. They got him. He was very dehydrated and obviously very hungry, but he had survived inside locked in a storage unit for four nights. Can you imagine being in there with no sense of time. He's like, I think I've been in here for a week. He didn't know. I mean, he was close to might as well have been a week. Luckily he was obviously, they got him out of there in time. This woman has been arrested and charged with several things like kidnapping, imprisonment, and a few other things she's gonna be going to jail for.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine being locked in a pitch black unit that's just so packed with stuff it takes you four days to find And if.
Speaker 2: It was somebody like Jess, like you would never get out, Jess because your phone would die with it the first day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also he's lucky to have had an cell service in there, because a lot of these storage buildings, you know, it's a lot of cinder blocks and stuff, and the services and that get in there. I do have a question though, couldn't he have just said like hey Siri or Hey Google and then your phone be like, yeah, like hey.
Speaker 1: Can you call nine one one? You know, I'm locked in a storage locker?
Speaker 2: But it was on silent.
Speaker 1: I hope I didn't send anybody's phone right there to make a call.
Speaker 4: But like, wouldn't that have been an option?
Speaker 2: But if it's on silent, you're not gonna hear anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still wouldn't it have wouldn't it make the call?
Speaker 2: Some people don't have that setting, like set up on their phone.
Speaker 1: I assumed all phones make voice. No, maybe had an old flip phone.
Speaker 4: Either way, crazy Now ex girlfriend's story And here's another one. I thought this was funny. A Florida woman admitted to vandalizing her ex's car, except that she got the wrong car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, come on, people, do your research.
Speaker 4: Eighteen year old woman Evelina Fabianski. She was so upset with her ex that she recruited one of her friends sixteen year olds we don't know her name, to grab a bunch of spray paint, and they spray painted and did other things to what she assumed was her boyfriend's car, except it wasn't. It was a car that looked just like it that was parked near his house. They did over five thousand dollars worth of damage to the car and they will both be facing charges for that. And unfortunately, oh, they also threw some eggs at it, which, like in today's world, like eggs are so yeah, you must be rich, you must. We're just that upset that you're willing to throw wadded up dollar bills at a car, you know, in eggs. But yeah, make sure you get the right car before you vandalize that.
Speaker 2: Yah, I slash tire. Something quick question for you, Graham, because you've heard of a couple crazy ex girlfriends. Just you know right now, who's crazier these girlfriends we just talked about or your actual crazy ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. I think these ones. I never. I never feared for my life in a storage locker, although maybe your life in that apartment maybe I should have. Well, yeah, I mean I had a double doors ripped off the hinges. No big deal.
Speaker 1: I know how to fix Did she get so strong? I don't know. She's like the whole so so to rip my closet doors clean off?
Speaker 4: Its good thing.
Speaker 1: I know how to fix stuff. I could put new hinges on a door.
Speaker 2: It's so toxic. Wow, at least your car was safe, right was it? Did she ever do anything to your car?
Speaker 4: I found the brakes cut on it one time. I'm kiddy. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine joint Selena Graham and Jess is your Boddy Hamer and Hank check it down from Hayward this morning? Could you please try I give I be left dog Marty a shutout. She is her ninth Birthday to Sunday, and I appreciate it if you did. And I talked to you of somebody's pea senior hood.
Speaker 4: We love you, Hanky of course, Happy happy birthday, Monday.
Speaker 1: Nice birthday.
Speaker 4: That's a big one.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: The guy in the storage in it.
Speaker 4: He should always be using Siri like I do.
Speaker 16: I know they're listening to me, but many times when I can't find my phone, I walk around and I start with Hey Siri, Hey Siri, and she tells me where she's at.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We were talking about a story of a guy that got into an argument with his girlfriend and she locked him into a storage unit and he spent four days in there in the pitch black dark, and he finally found his phone on the fourth day and then was able to call nine one one, And I wondered, why didn't he just voice command?
Speaker 6: Is fat?
Speaker 2: I think you're right he had a flip phone, Yeah, the old flip fight something.
Speaker 4: Remember, razors are awesome the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JV show, I'm Selena Room dam just and it is eight twenty one. That means you officially have a chance right now to win your tickets to the Disneyland resort. We have for you four two day, one park per day tickets. All you gotta do is get on that talkback Mike on the you an approved iHeartRadio app. Leave your name, leave your phone number. Your number will not be played on the air, but we got to have that because around eight fifty we will be calling our randomly selected winner alive on the air to let you know that you once so get those talkbacks in. Now, a couple of things before we get to our chug Wheel game gram. We have a shout out.
Speaker 4: We do dads and my DM's, dad's and my dams. One says it's my daughter Jordan's birthday on the twenty eighth. She'd lose it if she hears a shout out on the radio. She's going to be in the car heading to school, most likely waiting to leave a talkback for those Disney tickets. Love you guys and go Mets. And that's from Patrick, so happy happy birthday who And of course.
Speaker 2: We were also talking about a man who was locked in a storage unit. Took him four days to find his phone because it was pitch black in there.
Speaker 21: Good Morning Jab Show for Amelia, Happy Friday. Happy Friday. Just put in a talk back to about being locked into storage. In case you ever come into a situation like that, you can't find your phone in the dark. If you ever watched Harry Potter, you know that the spelled lumnos well light up the one. So in this case, what you have to do is just like, hey, Siri, loomos and your phone will on half on.
Speaker 4: All right, give it a try.
Speaker 2: I do not have an I Theori loomas. Oh yeah, oh my god, it's our gang.
Speaker 1: It worked.
Speaker 2: Everyone's phones just lit up right now. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the phones. Wealthy for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought we lost you. What's your name?
Speaker 19: Rene?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I can you play your chug wheel game? You don't want to cause an accident or anything like that?
Speaker 16: All right, I don't know, you don't me?
Speaker 2: I mean, will allow it if you're cool with it?
Speaker 20: Sure, I don't, Okay, I'll figure it.
Speaker 2: Out, Renee. So here's the deal. We sent Jess out to the streets. She talked to a random person. She asked them eight questions. We're gonna go each We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you are able to guess the same answer as that person on the street, like kind of predict what that person said. You get a point, you get up to four points, you win. You're getting a JB Show chug mug way, a loose one of us will be spinning the chug wheel and chugging whatever it lands on. Graham, what are some of the things on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 4: On this morning? And said chug wheel? We've got chicken bone broth, the tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water. Still don't know what that is, the soup d juur, which is the soup of the day. And what you got, chef, that's cream of asparagus. Again, we have sake, something called mushroom elixir, and a few.
Speaker 2: Other god, I cannot Renee, are you ready I guess? All right, let's find out who just talked to.
Speaker 4: My name is Sam, I'm from China.
Speaker 2: Sea, I'm from China.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love that. All right, So let's get to question number one. Do you think cyber trucks look cool? Renee?
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 2: He said? Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no, No, yeah, I think it looks cool. Oh a cyber truck fans. All right, that's one in the no column. There, you gotta get four correct. All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Would you rather go to the movies or stream at home?
Speaker 4: Renee? What do you think Sam said? Stream at home or go to the movies?
Speaker 6: Stream at home?
Speaker 4: All rather go to the movies? Yeah, you go very well, liking it?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 2: Next question, have you been to Disneyland in the last year? What do you think you said? Renee?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 4: No, oh, I've never been to never Be.
Speaker 1: You know, sadly.
Speaker 4: That is one correct in the correct column for Renee. Next question, do you know who mister Beast is? Do you think Sam knew who mister Beast is? Renee?
Speaker 19: I know who he is.
Speaker 20: Let's just say yes, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'll tell you that to a piece right now.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: What's the first word that comes to your mind when I say back?
Speaker 2: What do you think you said? Like back, almost like a fill in the blank back something. What do you think he's said?
Speaker 6: Can you repeat it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let me just rewind here here's this last question.
Speaker 7: What's the first word that comes to your mind when I say back?
Speaker 2: What do you think he said? Like a fill in the blank?
Speaker 16: Back blank bone?
Speaker 4: Good guess back up back, all right, three incorrect. Things are trending, hopefully in the right direction.
Speaker 7: Next question, you get offered a seat on Blue Origins.
Speaker 2: Next flight to the edge of space?
Speaker 4: Would you go, Renee, what do you think Sam said? Is he taking that flight to space?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna say yes because it's the ones in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would, Oh my god, three to three right now, we don't need that three to three.
Speaker 1: I don't need the stress of my life.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: If your significant other gave you a celebrity hall pass, would you take it?
Speaker 4: It's good question.
Speaker 2: You think you said yes totally to yes.
Speaker 21: No, no?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, as it tends as it tends to come down to. In the JV Show chug wheel game, it's down to the final question. Uh, Renee, you need to get this one correct to make somebody on the JV Show spin that chug wheel and then chug something nasty. Next last question, do you.
Speaker 7: Think it's childish for an adult to order a frappuccino from Starbucks.
Speaker 2: What do you think you said?
Speaker 4: No, No, everyone has their choice.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course you would say that. Sam Hey, Renee question. Thank you for playing. We are going to get you a JV show chug bug. You mentioned you're also trying to win those Disney tickets. Please listen as well. It's actually it's a talkback contest. So as soon as we get off the phone here, leave us a talkback on the iHeart app. Make sure you have like your name and your number. We're gonna be anomly picking somebody and calling them back on the air closer to eight to fifty. Okay, so you still could win it, but you got to leave us a talk back, right of course. Okay, well, don't hang up. We want to get you this chug mug.
Speaker 4: Never have I heard someone so disappointed to win a chug mug.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm about to win some Disneyland think it's.
Speaker 7: Nope, that's not what we said you guys, this type of stress cannot be good for our health.
Speaker 4: My heart, I don't need this, I don't need that.
Speaker 2: If it's you know what, I'm not going to say anything because then I jinx myself. But please, I'm shaking that we have a black sack with the names in it.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 1: Easy? Can we talk about moving the goalposts here? Every time it's four.
Speaker 4: Is the magic? They get it on the last one, and then we chug at four and that's only fifty percent correct? Shouldn't have to go slightly above fifty percent and get five? Correct? Yes, I'm just lobbying because I don't feel like chug anything right now. My stomach's a little on edge.
Speaker 2: Ram Gram, don't whoae easy? He's back, Bro, Just can't chug again?
Speaker 4: All right? Selena's hand is in the black sack. I am so she's black sacking it? What do you got?
Speaker 5: My God?
Speaker 4: Is it you?
Speaker 2: It says Graham. No, stop God, yes before, excuse me. I did a shoey out of justice shoe. I drank your different drank your bath water.
Speaker 1: I'm delicious.
Speaker 2: It's just me my whole day. Graham will be spinning the chug wheel us.
Speaker 1: Here the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's cut the music.
Speaker 1: Cut the music before?
Speaker 2: Why, well, we just played our chug wheel game.
Speaker 4: I remember that vaguely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Renee, thank you for playing. She won, she got a chug chug mug. I had to draw names.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what does this have to do with me?
Speaker 2: Grammy? Sorry, buddy, your name was? I love this best day. You guys, you're you're gonna have to spin the chug wheel, my friend. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Selenna doesn't ever spin the chug wheel, doesn't ever chugs.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm glad it's not me.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: What are some of the things on the wheel, Graham?
Speaker 1: On this morning's wheel, we have something called mushroom a licksir.
Speaker 2: You get that one.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is, but Jess said it's in the fridge and it has not yet expired. We also have chicken bone broth, tonic water. Tonic water has been hanging on this wheel this entire month. Nobody ever gets it. I would love that. Love me some tonic lemon juice, bean sprout water, the soup djour, which is the soup of the day, and today it is a cream of asparagus. I check with the chef.
Speaker 2: I recommend it sound that bad.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad, and Saki is on there.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna spin that wheel and I am manifesting me some Tonic on this Friday.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hop in and you can watch this spin happen in real time.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a good spin.
Speaker 1: Broken the wheel, come on going and going it going, Oh, right past the Tonic right to the Sakki.
Speaker 2: Sucky suck it to me on this Friday. Let's go.
Speaker 4: When I say soak, you say bomb Sucky bomb zucky Bob.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Graham and Jets went back on back and forth on how much sake Graham has to chug? Right now? How how fool is the chug mug? Oh, let me turn your mic on.
Speaker 16: There we go.
Speaker 1: You guys said you take a look halfway you take a look and tell me.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair. I think a little bit more.
Speaker 1: By all means, because I pour your drinks up, pour me whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hammer this down, fill it up.
Speaker 8: Stop it.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: We played the chug wheel.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Renee for winning. Graham's name got picked on Instagram.
Speaker 4: The camera so it's just looking at the wall right now, all right, JV Morning on Instagram. If you want to pop in and join us Friday stream right now, all right, we're chugging?
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 8: Where go?
Speaker 2: He always does this kneeling? All right, Graham is chugging. Oh god, his face, I can tell it's not great. Oh my god, Oh my god. Where's the y Is it that bad? Are you gonna throw up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Do you need to chase her?
Speaker 4: It was not good.
Speaker 2: Do you want some more? They're still left?
Speaker 4: No? I don't know me. I don't like saki. No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well you took it like a chap. You didn't make it look hard at all.
Speaker 4: It's better when you saki bombit into some of course, ice cold sapporo.
Speaker 2: Yes's the way to do it, of course. All right, really quick, We've been talking a lot about those two content creators who were like in competition with each other to hook up with the most guys in twelve hours twenty four hours. Oh well, they need to step aside. We ain't talking about them anymore. And now we're talking about a Canadian adult content creator. Her name is Coco Bay, thirty seven years old. She is on a mission to hook up with a man from every country on the planet.
Speaker 4: Got this? You got this?
Speaker 2: So far, she's hooked up with forty men from forty different countries.
Speaker 1: Oh, so she's well on her journey, all in her way.
Speaker 2: And then she collects little flags from each country and she puts them in her born port, is what she calls it.
Speaker 4: So so far she gets a little stamp in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so far, she's obviously she's had someone from Canada, America, says here Israel, Australia, Haiti, Holland, Norway, Greece, France, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Honduras, Costa Rica, Russia, Columbia. The list goes on and on and on. If you care, She says, her lovers from Brazil were the most enjoyable. Yes, would you like to go into more detail?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Have you completed this already?
Speaker 4: I'm at fifty or sixty countries.
Speaker 1: I don't know about what you guys, the.
Speaker 2: Ones with the most stamina, okay? Or Russian?
Speaker 4: Interesting? Okay, I wouldn't Well, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: She said placing dead last. Sorry, anyone who's who's German? But that would be the German lover?
Speaker 4: Oh the Germans? Yeah, no good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And she said they were really really boring.
Speaker 4: I thought they were known for their brats and their winners, the sausages, you guys know I know Germans, but not in this sense.
Speaker 2: I guess, hey, hert this is her just her findings, okay, scientistic, actually.
Speaker 7: More interesting than the other ones that are trying to do the like thousand or so men in twenty four hours, because this is actually.
Speaker 2: Like she's doing, she's traveling, more interesting. I'm just like disappointed, Like these are these are goals?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like these are our goal?
Speaker 1: I you know, as a as a dad of a daughter, I thank you.
Speaker 4: I hope that young ladies have more role models to look up to, aspire to be an accomplishments to achieve. Maybe you know, go to the Olympics instead, a world record, that kind of a world record, not this kind of a record.
Speaker 2: It's only going to get worse.
Speaker 4: I just burp some sockey.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, You.
Speaker 2: Guys ready to hear the winning hogback for these tickets for the Disneyland resort.
Speaker 16: Good morning JAV Show. This is Gerardo, originally from San Diego, but now in Pittsburgh. My phone number is six one nine four zero seven zero nine. I'm looking to see if I can snag those Disney tickets. Take my daughter, my niece and my wife.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's give him a call. See if he answered, he.
Speaker 1: Better answer otherwise, get these tickets, all right?
Speaker 6: Six one nine, Yeah, San diego a lot of six to one nine buddies, please?
Speaker 2: Oh man, what happens if he doesn't pick.
Speaker 4: Up In the arrow of not answering the phone?
Speaker 22: Gerardo, dude, make the right call here, brown, dude, Bro My god, dude, bro bro.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, thank god. Hi is this Gerardo?
Speaker 22: This is Gerardo.
Speaker 21: How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know who we are, don't act?
Speaker 2: So we got your talk back. Heard you wanted some tickets for the Disneyland resort, and we were.
Speaker 9: Just calling and let you know that you've got that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're welcome.
Speaker 7: You just got four two day, one part per day Disneyland Resort tickets. And you know what, the Disneyland Resort. It's the happiest place on earth, right, and now you get to be there.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you guys much. You're very welcome. Hang on, everyone else, We're doing this again next week. Branding news, the Jamie Show tickery.
Speaker 4: We're doing it again all next week, all next week, same time.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty at eight twenty be here for your chance to win.
Speaker 1: Huge The Hottest.
Speaker 17: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: All Right, just a couple of things really quick. At this point, Justin was trolling us, right because everyone is talking about him supposedly being on drugs. His team denied any drug use, and then so he did that quick little rap about being high. Remember we played that audio earlier this week, and yesterday he posted a video just smoking a blunt and he's like blowing a smoke out into the camera like at this point, like he's just he's trolling the drug rumors, right, Yes, that's what I think too. If you want to go see that video JB Morning Show, make sure you following us on Instagram. The other quick thing I want to talk about is Shrek five. A lot of people really excited about this. Zen days were.
Speaker 1: Already up to Shrek five.
Speaker 2: Yes, have you seen a few years?
Speaker 4: I guess, I guess I've seen one, two and three. What happened in Shrek four.
Speaker 2: We're up to five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what can you tell me what happened in four?
Speaker 2: I could not remember. Just announced though, Zendaya joining the cast. She's gonna play one of Shrek's kids, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then all the original cast there, Myers, Yeattie, Murphy, yep.
Speaker 2: Everyone's coming back. And it's not gonna It's not gonna be out until the end of next year though, so we do have to wait wait a while. By the way, you were telling me Shrek five, you were telling me people think that the characters look a little weird.
Speaker 7: Animations are different, you guys, and I agree with the people that are saying this. Sweet by the way, put a poll on our Instagram JB Morning Show. Go check it out and you can see it before and after as well. The animations are different. Their facial facial expressions seem different.
Speaker 2: The color it looks the same to me. I would have never noticed anything was even off if just didn't tell me.
Speaker 4: Vision's a little blurry because it just chugged a whole glass of soaky. But it does look they I don't know. Shrek looks the same to me. I never noticed. I need to see it in motion. I need to see it animated.
Speaker 2: It looks different.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I guess like when you go back to Shrek one. How long ago? Was that like twenty years ago? Yes, so the animation technology has changed quite a bit since then, So maybe it's just like gotten. I think, maybe it's just going to be like a much better version Shrimp five. What happened?
Speaker 2: Morning Show? If you want to check that out, Graham, you want to throw something in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really quick.
Speaker 4: In the new era of eggs surcharges being added to the price of meals at restaurants, McDonald's just said, hold my chicken because they are not going to be participating in that action. McDonald's says they are not going to be raising the price of any of their meals and breakfast meals that feature eggs, even though there's a nationwide shortage and prices we know have gone soaring. They say, unlike others making news recently, you definitely won't see McDonald's in the United States issuing surch charges on eggs which are one hundred percent cage free and sourced in the United States. That's a pretty bold claim. Wait till eggs hit twenty dollars a curtain. Let's see what they think about that, because right now we're over nine and prices are supposed to go up over forty one percent this year, so we'll see if they stick to that.
Speaker 1: But they've made that proclamation.
Speaker 4: This is, of course, in front of the I believe afth anniversary of the egg McMuffin. And so this Sunday, this Sunday, if you are using the McDonald's app, you can get a one dollar egg McMuffin or sausage McMuffin with eggs. So look at everybody else's raising prices on eggs. McDonald said, no, hold my chicken, we're going lower. So Sunday one dollar nice egg mcmuffins.
Speaker 1: Again, you have to have the.
Speaker 4: App to get that deal. Thank you, Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You guys ready to hear the winning talk back for these tickets for the Disneyland resort.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show. This is Gerardo, originally from San Diego, but now in Pittsburgh. My phone number is six for zero seven zero nine, looking to see if I can snag those Disney tickets. Take my daughter, my niece and my wife.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, Let's give him a call. See if he answered, he.
Speaker 1: Better answer otherwise, get these tickets, all right?
Speaker 6: Six one nine? Yeah, San Diego six to one nine. Buddies, Oh man, what happens if he doesn't pick up in the er answering phone?
Speaker 22: Ernardo, Dude, make the right call here, Bro, dude, Bro, My god, dude, bro bro.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh oh thank god? Hi is this Gerardo?
Speaker 17: This is ger How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know who we are.
Speaker 4: Don't love me?
Speaker 2: Hey, we got your talk back. Heard you wanted some tickets for the Disneyland Resort and we were just calling and let you know that you got that. Oh my god, you're welcome.
Speaker 7: You just got four two day, one part per day Disneyland Resort tickets.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the Disneyland Resort. It's the happiest place on earth, right, and now you get to be there.
Speaker 16: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you guys, You're very welcome. Hang on, everyone else, We're doing this again next week. Bring does the Jamie Show.
Speaker 1: Wait, we're doing it again all next week, all next week, same time.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty at eight twenty. Be here for your chance to win.
Speaker 4: Huge Hottest Days.
Speaker 17: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 7: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: All Right, just a couple of things really quick. At this point, Justin Bieber's trolling us, right because everyone is talking about him supposedly being on drugs. His team denied any drug use, and then so he did that quick little rap about being high. Remember we played that audio earlier this week, and yesterday he posted a video just smoking a blunt and he's like blowing the smoke out into the camera like at this point, like he's just he's trolling the drug rumors. Right, Yes, that's what I think too. If you want to go see that video, JAV Morning Show, make sure following us on Instagram. The other quick thing I want to talk about is Shrek five. A lot of people really excited about this. Zen days.
Speaker 1: We're already up to Shrek five.
Speaker 2: Yes, have you seen a.
Speaker 6: Few?
Speaker 1: I guess I've seen one, two and three? What happened in Shrek four?
Speaker 2: We're up to five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what can you tell me what happened in four?
Speaker 2: I could not remember? Just announced those Zendaya joining the cast. She's gonna play one of Shrek's kids, okay.
Speaker 4: And then all the original cast there, Black Myers, Yattie Murphy.
Speaker 2: Everyone's coming back. And it's not gonna It's not gonna be out until the end of next year, though, so we do have to wait wait a while. By the way, you were telling me Shrek five, you were telling me people think that the characters look a little weird.
Speaker 7: Animations are different, you guys, and I agree with the people that are saying this. Sweet by the way, put a poll on our Instagram JB Morning Show. Go check it out and you can see it before and after as well. The animations are different. Their facial facial expressions seem different.
Speaker 2: The color it looks the same to me. I would have never noticed anything even off if just didn't tell me.
Speaker 4: Visions a little blurry because they just chugged a whole glass of soaky.
Speaker 1: But it does look they.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Shrek looks the same to me, I never noticed. I need to see it in motion. I need to see it animated.
Speaker 2: It looks different.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I guess, like when you go back to Shrek one, how long ago, was that like twenty years ago? Yes, so the animation technology has changed quite a bit since then, So maybe it's just like gotten. I think maybe it's just going.
Speaker 1: To be like a much better version shrimp five.
Speaker 2: What happened Morning Show? If you want to check that out, Graham, you want to throw something in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really quick.
Speaker 4: In the new era of eggs surcharges being added to the price of meals at restaurants, McDonald's just said, hold my chicken because they are not going to be participating in that action. McDonald's says they are not going to be raising the price of any of their meals and breakfast meals that feature eggs, even though there's a nationwide shortage and prices we know have gone soaring. They say, unlike others making news recently, you definitely won't see McDonald's in the United States issuing surcharges on eggs, which are one hundred percent cage free and sourced in the United States. That's a pretty bold claim. Wait till eggs hit twenty dollars a curtain, let's see what they think about that, because right now we're over nine and prices are supposed to go up over forty one percent this year.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if they stick to that. But they've made that proclamation.
Speaker 4: This is of course, in front of the I believe a fiftieth anniversary of the egg McMuffin. And so this Sunday, this Sunday, if you are using the McDonald's app, you can get a one dollar egg McMuffin or sausage McMuffin with eggs. So look at everybody else's raising prices on eggs. McDonald said, noe, hold my chicken, we're going lower. So Sunday one dollar nice egg mcmuffins. Again, you have to have the app to get that deal. Thank you, Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine