Speaker 1: Shordage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiot. No, we just heard from Metallica if you would like a chance to win tickets to see the guys in June at Raymond James Stadium. Yeah, you might want to vote for you say it. We play it not only this morning, but each morning this week because that's the fries that we have up for grads. We just randomly give those tickets to a listener who takes the time to vote on the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, you're voting on Sammy Hagar this morning.
Speaker 2: Which Sammy Hagar tune to play back at nine o'clock. We'll tabulate the votes, whichever one gets the most, we'll play at nine and then Taco randomly picks one of you gives you Metallica.
Speaker 3: Tickets And as Pat said, this is all we do. We're giving these away, So good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Boy. I just realized the chances of this are pretty astronomical. Within one show, actually, within a couple hours. Using a term that neither of us had heard, before up until today, rabdo. Remember that what rabdo.
Speaker 3: Is that's blowing up your muscles by working working out too hard.
Speaker 2: Over exerting your muscles to the point where they break down in the blood. We learned about this from the young lady from I think North or South Carolina who was so into CrossFit that she over exerted herself and that's what she was diagnosed with or her arms literally exploded.
Speaker 3: Do we have another rabdo?
Speaker 2: We've got twelve more, uh, Twelve members of the Toffs University lacrosse team have been hospitalized and diagnosed with RABDO, which is that life threatening condition we just described. How did they come to have this diagnosis either working out or playing lacrosse? Working outs with a Navy Seal workout regiment, Yeah, that'll every time. This was organized apparently by some alums of both the university and the lacrosse with current lacrosse players. Hey, we know some Navy Seals. You guys really want to get a leg up once you work out with them, and you know you'll wipe out the competition. So twelve of them said, yeah, we'll go do that. They lasted forty five minutes and next thing you know they're all in the hospital.
Speaker 3: I'd be the one guy that wouldn't be in the hospital because when they said, hey, why did you guys work out with these Navy seals? Say, I'm really not into it today.
Speaker 2: Any show, movie, documentary, whatever that I've ever seen that has to do with the Navy seal training, Oh god, I look at that, and I go, those are first of all, I go, those are the most badass people on the planet right there. That and knowing and seeing how many bad asses drop out of that, that still means they're bad asses. But the ones don't and you know, persist all the way through. You're like, yeah, I'm all right with those guys on the front line, you know, doing what they need to do to keep us safe.
Speaker 3: Anything I've seen on those as you were saying, let's say on TV, I get tired of just watching it. I have a few buddies who are Navy seals. My buddy I don't want to say his name, but he had to do the test several times over and over and over. Toughest thing ever. But what the achievement, you know, no doubt, no doubts. I mean, you could kill somebody with a matchstick. They know how to work the problem. Pick that up from watching Seal Team Deep Man Seal Team.
Speaker 2: They throw that phrase around a lot.
Speaker 3: Work the problem. That's like, take care of the issue, correct.
Speaker 2: Well, sort things out, man. You know here, here's the dilemma. That's where Bob World Order does work.
Speaker 3: It's technically what Bob World Order does. Sorry, here's the dilemma. People stealing all this stuff from convenience stores or Victoria's Secrets or First Place, any retail place. Yeah, and you wipe them out of the kneecaps. We are going to have an excessive amount of handicap spots once they get out of jail.
Speaker 2: Headline of the Week contender, Hold on, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I get excited about days. If you can't tell, I was totally lean back, kicking back in the chair.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling this will have some questions coming from the one Hunter Bob after he hears it.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, human.
Speaker 2: Cases of raccoon parasite may be your best excuse to buy a flamethrower.
Speaker 3: Of raccoon parasite.
Speaker 2: Human cases of raccoon parasite may be your best excuse to buy a flame thrower. Again, we're going to learn some new stuff here. I'm thinking for most of us, is it to.
Speaker 3: Burn up the land where they may have done FECI done poopy and then and then you uh, the parasites they're there. So you're burning all this.
Speaker 2: You're you're on the right track, Taco Bob, I didn't know that raccoons have a commune portal or they all go duty and pp in the same place. Yeah, the groups that run together, they all really designated place. A lot of times it could be a hollowed out tree or underneath some brush or in a little burrow or whatever. They just they put it all in one place and as that sits there, it's a raccouone portal.
Speaker 3: I thought that was just, you know, a classy name for a budle.
Speaker 2: I'm really gonna get into the weeds here with some of this stuff. Anyway, they all go to the we have to be the same spot, and those festering piles there can produce this parasitic roundworm, causing an effect called bay bay less of carriers pry coast okay stop spreads via eggs and raccoon feces. So and adult worms live in the intestines of the mask trash scavengers, and each female worm can produce nearly two hundred thousand eggs per day, and once in the environment, those eggs can remain infectious for years. They can survive drying out as well as most chemical treatments disinfectants, including bleach. There's where the flamethrowers come in.
Speaker 3: Torch it, yes, in less.
Speaker 2: When I read this, though, I was thinking, are you talking of just torching the raccoons themselves?
Speaker 3: No, their duty the duty.
Speaker 2: But if you want to stop the problem, work the problem, you should really go to the.
Speaker 3: Head of the snake, which is just stay clear of raccoon boot for one. And if you if they're all using the commune portal I think you called it. And it's in a tree a hole of inch, like he said, Now you're gonna flame the tree, and now you're gonna have a forest er.
Speaker 2: It's a hollowed out tree, so the tree is probably dead. Yeah, but you're gonna create a forest fire. And then now let's try this one on our wives. Honey, I'm a buy a flamethrower.
Speaker 3: Start flamethrowing.
Speaker 2: Buy a flamethrower. Huh, Well that's great, you're what Yeah, pick up a flamethrower.
Speaker 3: Raccoon problem, raccoon duty problem. It's infectious eggs and stuff. You don't want that, right, Probably good to know pet owners, you know, because sometimes o dogs you let them out in the backyard if they have to eat, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you have a dog that likes to eat such things, Teddy, yeah, you be the eater.
Speaker 2: Please please. We're not condoning flamethrowing raccoons, No, just their duty sins to kill the the eggs.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The United States will soon have just one kmart left on the mainland. Really, there's currently two. There is h there is one in the Bridgehampton, Long Island area. That one is closing in October. That will leave just the location, which is a dot downsized mini kmart in Kendall Lake's Plaza in Miami.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to keep it, just like they did with the with the Blockbuster.
Speaker 2: There are still some of these downsized came I thought kmart was completely done and gone, remember the whole disastrous merger with Sears and sucked them both down the drain. Yeah, I thought they were long gone, But apparently they do still have some some stores in Guam and the US Virgin Islands, although they are these downsized ones and they only exist because there's not a lot of competition there.
Speaker 3: You can get everything that you get at a Kmart online on Amazon.
Speaker 2: I think we brought this up before, even when Kmart was in its heyday and had thousands of stores. Was that ever your families go to I'm going back all the way when I was a.
Speaker 3: Kid, No, because we had the Navy Exchange. Okay, most people don't go to the Navy Exchange. Kmart wasn't anyway. You were embarrassed if you wore Kmart stuff. Yeah, that I'm telling you growing up, if they go, oh, look at him, he's wearing Kmart special, blue light special. Yeah, Kmart specials for your shoes or something like that.
Speaker 2: We weren't, like, we weren't a wealthy family. Were christ My shoes, I told you come from the wind Dixie shoe rack, the big and I didn't even I didn't even rate Kmart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plastic cleats, dude, I'm talking about the bottom the entire shoes, literally like this har plastic.
Speaker 3: It broke on his first to first base.
Speaker 2: Put my feet in him, and my big fat feet broke right out the side of him when I was twelve years old.
Speaker 3: Blue I say it.
Speaker 2: I never right there with Bo Wildman barefoot, the Little Diamond.
Speaker 3: We were all barefoot when you're kids. I don't even think I own shoes. For a while at.
Speaker 2: Baseball practice, I wasn't the plastic cleats.
Speaker 3: I was shocked when I first went to a to a kmart that they really did have a blue light that.
Speaker 2: Would light up when there was a blue lights vasion. I was on this little uh it looked like these robots that you have now. They just push it on a cart and just push it into whatever department they need to clear crap out on and turned the blue light. Attention Kmark Shoppers. Blue Light special currently in sporting goods zeb Coo rotting Reels.
Speaker 3: Mom, Do you hear that?
Speaker 2: Zeb Coo.
Speaker 3: Attention Kramark Shoppers. Right now, blue Light Special? You ready for this? Look at those kids salivating the roadster MoES Hoppees.
Speaker 2: This is a w r R Orlando's rock station.