Speaker 1: Clutching the hallway, stains on the sheets.
Speaker 2: They call it care.
Speaker 1: It's just cool, creepy.
Speaker 3: D often nice tuting cracks.
Speaker 1: In the sealing, rust down the rail.
Speaker 4: Nursis numb fool the scream sat fool the bests, My thoughts out the danger on a shot on a Fato say.
Speaker 5: Welcome to dem Horble, carnation on can Kaspare Sad the Chainsack, the Lode and the Facts, Silas Awphan.
Speaker 4: Grace all freaking off chemical ride.
Speaker 1: I'm a prisoners, still knows my name, still knows my name?
Speaker 2: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janna, and today I have my beautiful, lovely, fantastic Milli intelligence bestI from the Westie, Miss Heidi, back for another episode. How are you, my.
Speaker 6: Love, wonderful, wonderful Heidi Love here unfiltered rise, happy to be here always with my friend Anne. And we just got down shooting the shit about my crazy weeks. So we're happy to be getting to topic.
Speaker 2: And you never know, we could be some of the people that might be in the series that we're doing right now.
Speaker 3: I mean some days, some days on more.
Speaker 2: Levels than one so exactly today, I'm still in the same realm with the facilities, and we're doing restricted secrets from the disabled. So these are places that housed people with disabilities amongst other things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Grouped into one little happy family in these facilities. So it's going to be an interesting one. So early history wise, like before the eighteen hundreds, people with this disabilities generally were usually cared for by their families or community support systems or whatever on tail. Religious charities and stuff came along and then they were like, you know what, we got to make some place to put these people. So their definition of quote disability was any body was social, spiritual, or superstitious and and all that stuff all lumped into one.
Speaker 3: So do you see this, Okay, this facility, let me put big one. No, you're good. This one is crazy.
Speaker 2: Looking, but oh that's creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, this is one of the biggest ones.
Speaker 2: It looks like an old timey castle, definitely.
Speaker 6: And this anytime you see this type of business in the front, you know there's some people running it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, thanks, Is there a Lubernati part of that?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, thanks for putting me in the Luminanti warehouse.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's where we store all of our people we're going to experiment on. Yikes. So, early eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, you know when the church decided they were going to get involved in stuff people with mental illness or the weak diagnosis of feeble minded. First they were in the poorhouses and the albs houses and the asylums, and then they were like, you know what, let's make special facilities to put these people in.
Speaker 3: Extra special ones.
Speaker 2: That's good special, so extra special people get extra special treatment in these places and parts. So these lovely facilities, these were, uh, did things that were downright harmful and shocking to people. And so not only were they doing like electroshock therapy because you know that's going to cure somebody with a disability, they were back to that girl, yeah, one hundred percent. They were doing lobotomies on people.
Speaker 3: Which here's the old timy electric shock therapy.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and so uh, you and I have talked about the lobotomy with the ice pick before, where it is actual accidental wink wink, accidental discovery. But they were also bleeding people and using massive restraint systems and forced confinement, confinement, and you know those are all things that are going to cure somebody that has a problem.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's bleeding here. This looks like it's definitely going to take care of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know. So on the last episode we talked about the Willowbrooks State School or what the episode before last, so they were a big part of it. So, uh, eugenics and sterilization were also a huge factor.
Speaker 6: And the like to bring this one up because it's from Utah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're Utah again, so what's this?
Speaker 6: So in Utah, this eugenics program was ran by one of the top people in the Church's sun So doctor George e. Hyde was actually charge of this Statemental Hospital and their eugenics program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was nice.
Speaker 3: Yes right here doctor as one is, yes.
Speaker 2: And heard and what was wait wait, go back to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: Said something miss Covert.
Speaker 3: Whoop? Why isn't it going now it's going to be fussy the oh.
Speaker 2: Lordie wow, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let's try this because okay, let's.
Speaker 2: See it's something about Mildred Covert.
Speaker 3: Oh is that that what it said? Come on, there we go, Yes, miss Mildred Cover of New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's the one making an investigation of it. Well, good job if she stopped it. But this is I bring this one up because you know, we're talking about churches again with it, and Orson Hyde was his father who was prolific in the founding of the church, basically one of the first people after the main you know, finding it gets weird, Yeah, should be aware and scared for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you know, kind of like we touched on last time last episode where we're talking about like mandatory sterilization, for sterilization, eugenics, because these people were considered throwaway population. They didn't want them on the streets, they didn't want them visible in society, and so these places became kind of like their own little nightmarish freak shows where they were experimenting and you know, performing surgeries on people without their knowledge and without the family's knowledge most of the time, or the family was lied to about what they what kind of surgery they were doing. And so early twentieth century is when the eugenics movement like really really took off, and people were with disabilities were deemed unfit and a threat to social progress. And so that is why people with disabilities they started sterilizing mandatorily all of them because they thought that because they were a threat to society and unfit, that if they, you know, had breeding, then society would decay because of these people, don't you love?
Speaker 6: Okay, So this starts the American experience. Right of this, they are literally measuring people's.
Speaker 3: Eyes, ears, noses, it teeth.
Speaker 6: You guys think that mister mustache was bad, might want to know where he learned it from.
Speaker 2: H one hundred percent. So, believe it or not, the US forced sterilization laws were enacted in a lot of states where they were on board with for sterilization and they were completely okay with that. And it's still that way today that it's okay for them to sterilize people.
Speaker 3: Yep. And I can attest this happened to a lot of my family members.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's crazy. So there's a Supreme Court case that was Buck versus Bell from nineteen twenty seven, but it upheld these forced sterilization laws with people in institutions and they're like, yeah, we're good with it. And why is that? Because infiltration of judges and lawyers and stuff like that. They're all part of the part of the group.
Speaker 3: Right, can't be having any issues, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this court case that was brought Carrie Buck was actually one of the people that was in these facilities that was forced sterilized, and so when she finally was able to get out of the facility, she sued. It went all the way to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court's like, yeah, we're good with the.
Speaker 6: Heck, do you know what was wrong with her? You guys, she was just a little erratic. She wasn't even cuckoo for cocoa puffs. She didn't have any major things. If you guys read about it, it was like her mom didn't like who she dated.
Speaker 2: Mm oh, well, but that's the thing because women were also throwaway members of society, like we talked about on one episode where it was like, you know, if you were menstruating, or if you were menopausal, or he didn't obey your husband, or if you had a thought in your head or whatever, that you would be committed to one of these places.
Speaker 3: We would be screwed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you never get out, so we'd be in there forever, like having blood letting done and getting locked all the things.
Speaker 3: Yikes, here's that picture of that too. So strange, so strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sad, sad thing. But like I said, even the court was like, I don't care, Like I think it's great. You should just continue sterilize everyone.
Speaker 3: Keep on keeping on, okay.
Speaker 2: So these facilities became the ideal breeding ground for unethical medical testing and experimentations and made up treatment and all of that stuff because they were hidden from society most of the time. They weren't getting consent from anyone, or they were lying to the families about what they were doing, or the family would never check on them, and so why not, you know, And they were doing ooh, all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: I mean, the posturing.
Speaker 6: I know I've showed this one before, but this one always gets me because they're all doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And there's the picture we're looking at. For those of you who are not watching, it's it's a bunch of people sitting either on the floor or hard wooden benches that were you know, sitting with their head on their knees or whatever, and their metal position. They're very skinny, very you know, they lost all their muscle tone. They're like wasting away. But that's common in these kind of places. So just because they had several Disability Acts and things like that come along, because you know, we had the the League of the Physically Handicapped protested job discrimination for these people. This was during the Great Depression, so they staged sit ins and things like that. So there was all kinds of little things that have and they had post war stuff, and so after World War One, they tried to spur rehabilitation programs and vocational training to get people with disabilities, including the war veterans that would come back. You know, they were disabled now in a lot of cases because they're missing limbs or whatever. And then you know, this is where the Civil rights era and deinstitutionalization came along and stuff like that. We had something called a five oh four sit in and that was in nineteen seventy seven, so not that long ago, but they I was alive, Yeah, me too. So they occupied federal office buildings pushing for regulations to enforce Section five oh four, the Rehabilitation Act of nineteen in seventy three. So they had all of these things that came along, just like everything else, right, but a lot of this behavior still continued.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think five oh four was a trick, just like women's rights was a trick because then they're like, we can't pay for all these people, like I got to put.
Speaker 2: Them to work, right a hundred percent.
Speaker 3: That's my thoughts. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So, you know, all these things came along, even the Americans with Disabilities Act, which is the ADA which governs most institutions like schools and anything federal like that. But they can still violate ADA legislation, and it's very easy, especially for college campuses and whatnot that take EIGHTYA funding. They can violate the rights of somebody that's disabled, and then if you file a discrimination case against them, it's like the government investigating the government, you know what I mean. So is the outcome going to go in your favor? Very often?
Speaker 3: I mean, they never did anything exactly.
Speaker 2: So before all of this took place, and before all the reforms and you know, all of those kind of things, in a lot of cultures, especially infants with disabilities, they were abandoned or even killed. So when these things came along, it's kind of like those those kind of children became beggars or court jesters or fools, or they were kept hidden from society. And so that's how people think about people that were born with the disability or that have a disability, especially children. Hence the Freak Show series. And it was literally tons of children that were on display in the Freak Shows because they're so unique and fascinating to look at. We just don't want to own one like that at home. That was pretty much the mentality exactly.
Speaker 3: So you know who took care of them.
Speaker 6: Right here we get into conspiracy the Fellows.
Speaker 2: So what our discs this is, uh.
Speaker 6: The Brotherhood of the Oddfellows and so it's like the International Order of Odd Fellows. So when we get into this more up here talking about the institutions and whatnot, I just want people to say, like, look into the history. It wasn't all about roses and putting, oh we're saving all the children. It's just exactly what Janet said, We don't know what to do with them, Get them out of here. Even the pariah Charles Brace, Charles Loring Brace, who was in a secret society that wasn't a freemason.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: And in these Odd Fellows, you know, when they would take over these orphanages, they would have like head boy like on a Harry Potter and whatever, and they would tell on each other and they train them up to basically be the next Freemasons type hidden society. And they weren't free Masons, but I'm just saying they're like a branch off right right, secret societies. They're they're breeding them at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which which doesn't surprise me in the in the lace bit. And so these facilities, like I said before, they were like a hodgepodge mixture of all kinds of people. So we had orphans, had widows, we had elderly people, mentally ill people, alcoholics, and sex workers all in the President's sister. Yeah, and the President's sister.
Speaker 6: Just saying, don't forget about Rose. Rose, it's not funny. We giggle because it's true that they hit her.
Speaker 3: I guess this. Did Rose figure something? Did she walk in on something right?
Speaker 2: And then she mysteriously got a disability for.
Speaker 6: Life, ended up never getting out. You guys, ever Behaden Kennedy.
Speaker 2: You get a little of electric shock therapy, didn't she?
Speaker 6: Oh she definitely did. And she started to pee herself so they couldn't take her home.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's a you know they have training pants for that.
Speaker 3: How about this one? We just fixed people like this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she stood alone, arms strapped coldstone, and not for crime, but for her mind.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'll be us. We'd be hanging in a stone room from.
Speaker 3: Her nose to the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be us because we can't behave, but whatever, we don't behave. So these mixed populations. Of course, the facilities again were very, very dirty, but they did not separate people by age or sex or diagnosis. And so like the picture that you showed with everybody uh, curled up in the fetal position, sitting on those benches or sitting on the floor. There was kids, there's adults. There's literally like a mixture of everybody like all together.
Speaker 6: There's okay ish people, there's really not okay people like these are not separated by functional level, which we do. You know, we separate people into two different things now definitely.
Speaker 2: So so what could possibly go wrong when you're putting people that are mentally disturbed with children, hm.
Speaker 3: And their horny That's why they had.
Speaker 2: To start like that, one hundred percent. Yeah. So they were also forced into labor. They had a farming, laundry, sewing services, all of those kind of things, and so if you refuse to work, you got physical punishment. And so disability to them is moral failure. And if you're a moral failure, your financial drain. Hello, modern day made service that you know, they want to like off anyone that they deem is less than or unworthy or is going to be a financial burden or drain. If you have cancer, if you have an amputation that's necessary or any that, or if you're old. Uh, if you have a disability, we will just put you down like the dog that you are.
Speaker 6: In Canada, I mean Canada, they're revamping it.
Speaker 3: It's more you know acceptable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're getting people at the presis now, so you know, there you go, so again in this lovely time. You know, people, labels are a thing, right, always lit with the labels and said, this is when the feeble minded, the embecile, and the moron labels or diagnoses came out. What is this book?
Speaker 6: This was just about the feeble minded diagnosis. This is kind of like an ICD nine back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ohe minded.
Speaker 2: It has our word on it.
Speaker 6: It does institutions for the mentally our word in the South nineteen.
Speaker 2: Nineteen Richarded, Richarded, I.
Speaker 6: Can't say anything anymore, but yeah, they used to be a real diagnosis. This lady just looks scared to death, and she looks like somebody did something bad to her, and maybe she lost her baby or something.
Speaker 2: I was thinking. The first thing that popped into my head, especially with her holding baby dolls, is that she was probably essayed there.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, that's my guess too, or essayed had a baby and they took that away too.
Speaker 2: So with this facility, just like the asylums, once you got in, you very rarely ever got out unless you had somebody that was advocated for you or you know whatever, you were going to be there forever and ever. So these residents not only had what I listed before, but they also had intellectual disabilities, epilepsy cases, cerebral palsy, autism that's before they knew what autism was, physical deformities, blind or deaf children born to unmarried mothers were considered disabled. They were also in here, and kids with behavioral problems.
Speaker 3: So you had ADHD back in the day.
Speaker 2: You're screwed, yep. So if you're a if you're a boy just doing boy things, you probably might be part of part of that, because you know, if you get you you can't do that.
Speaker 6: Blind you can't do that, but then they're going to do that to you.
Speaker 3: Totally makes sense to me, not.
Speaker 2: Yep. Or possibly forced masturbation like that, the one.
Speaker 3: Exactly the women that was for the women.
Speaker 2: We'll do we'll do force masturbation. And you think that will make you calm down and focus.
Speaker 6: I mean it probably did make them happier, I will say that.
Speaker 2: So all they needed to be able to like put people in there was either your family was poor, or you were a single mom, or you were unmarried, or even if your husband died a doctor's recommendation. So any doctor could just be like, you know what, Doris is crazy, put her in there.
Speaker 6: And her IQ test was slightly off, even though we know these things are not this is not a gold standard, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, And they could even do a court order to put somebody in one of these facilities, and.
Speaker 3: Which they still do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they still do. And and you know, I'm gonna say the people evaluating said patience, like we've talked about on a lot of different shows, it all comes down to their training and to their faith belief their spiritual beliefs things like that, or or are they somebody that is part of the system, machine where they're just constantly cranking out every time they see somebody, they're like now, admission admission, admission, admission, because they're getting their pockets padded.
Speaker 3: Oh and if you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the husband wanted to put you there, he could just let.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, good thing, my husband likes me, or I'd be there. So daily life inside living conditions were usually fifty to one hundred people per ward, which the words weren't really that big mattresses on the floor. Kitie's got a great picture of that. They're just literally lined all the way down the hallway.
Speaker 6: So if a kid is right next to you, how hard is it to one arm length reach over an essay?
Speaker 3: Somebody?
Speaker 2: Right? One hundred percent. And since they didn't separate them, I don't want to know how much went on. Oh yeah, so they didn't always have clothing, so sometimes they would either share clothing or they would share rags to cover up their bits and pieces. They had constant exposure to urine or feces because I don't know, does anybody want to clean? And are there enough facilities laboratory facilities for that many people to use, probably not, little to no heating or cooling, So I'm sure the bo would be atrocious. Whatever. And also we're very infested with not only rats, but lice and fies. They always had big problems with that. So yummy, yummy, here comes your meals for the day.
Speaker 6: If you got strapped down to a bed like this, guy, lady, guy, whatever, I'm not even sure what that is, and you get emaciated and get a bed sore, how much you want to bet you got maggots in there?
Speaker 2: Oh, and I can tell you I've seen that many many a time. And this smell alone from that is smell is something terrific and that doesn't like leave your nose like ever. So yummy yummy for your tummy daily food intake. If you got daily food, you got watery porridge, spoiled or rotten meat. Yum, yum yum. But starvation was commonly used as a punishment, So if you didn't obey, or you didn't work, or you didn't listen all of those things, you were going to be put on no food.
Speaker 3: It looks like maybe a blessing sort of, because.
Speaker 2: If I had to either starve or eat rotten meat, I think I'd rather not eat. Yeah, this doesn't sound yeah, So they didn't have shower facilities very often, and so that what they would do is group bathing with hoses a lot of times, like out in the yard. Now this is kind of a I picture because they're all in their own separate little washings.
Speaker 6: And it looks warm, yeah ish, But a bunch of people have probably bathed before and after you, because my great grandma told me about this business.
Speaker 2: And that would be I'm sure they reused water like all the time, and so you're taking a bath in however many other people's.
Speaker 6: They would go oldest to youngest, is how it would work, unless somebody was way dirtier.
Speaker 3: But she said the first person that.
Speaker 6: Got the bath that was like usually the dad or whatever, the oldest in this case.
Speaker 2: That would be awful. So because they did bathing in group settings and they would put you all in the yard or one big room or whatever and spray down with the hoes. Of course you're not going to have privacy. So again you've got children exposed to adults, you know that shouldn't be happening, or men exposed to women, women exposed to men, the whole nine yards, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Why they don't have shirts on I don't know.
Speaker 2: Right, well, maybe they're just looking at their I guess nips, I don't know. And a lot of times they would shave people's heads completely because there was such a lice problem and so they were be they almost look like that's a good picture of it. That place must have had a lot of lice issues.
Speaker 3: And look at the clothes.
Speaker 6: It's just like a weird I don't even know, but those are girls like can't like sacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clothing made out of some kind of sack or whatever.
Speaker 3: This almost looks like a street jacket to me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That one person, their face, it's like part of their face is like.
Speaker 3: Weird. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like very strange, like almost like their soul left their body or something weird. So, you know, I don't think I would want to be put in one of these places. Oh that's awful picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is from a poor one where they were starving them.
Speaker 2: That's terrible. I mean clearly, I oh, I could not be at a place like that. I couldn't work at a place like that either.
Speaker 3: I would feel so sad, so.
Speaker 2: Outside of their normal daily you know, making them work and all that stuff. A lot of times, they would tie them to beds or benches because they didn't want to deal with them, or they would lock them in cribs, even if they were teenagers or adults.
Speaker 6: I had a picture, and of course it's not here because of course.
Speaker 2: It's sketchy, and and you brought up the straight jackets. So they would commonly use straight jackets on people, or they would keep them in isolation rooms for days or weeks at a time because they didn't want to deal with them and so restrain the kids.
Speaker 3: And they did that, but they wouldn't do the crib.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so most of the time, restraints weren't a temporary thing. They were a daily management tool, especially if you had like think if back at the in the day, if they had kids that were put in there that had like aspergers or whatever, and we didn't know what it was back then. We didn't know what ADHD was back then, and so they're like very hyper focused on you know, certain things or you know, like counting or math or or whatever, and then scream and stuff when when they don't have their normal routine. So I could imagine how awful that would be for kids like that, and how frequently they would be mistreated because.
Speaker 3: Your amount of kids is bananas.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. So, uh, the children got special treatment, right, So they got beatings that were used for self stimulation. And so because kids are growing and developing and they need to stimuli in their life, why not just slap them upside the head. All that war is that your stimulation that you're providing to children. These are states sanctioned and surch sanctioned places, ladies and gentlemen. They would also put them in ice baths for a long time because that was thought to help them jolt out of whatever was wrong with them. Or they would do this sensory deprivation stuff on them or make them be quiet. They weren't allowed to talk at all, either for days or weeks, and so a lot of them lost their speech because they didn't remember how to talk because they were not allowed. And so that a lot of times any kind of behavior that was deviant from what they can considered normal, this was defiance in their eyeballs, and so that's how they would get away with all the abuse.
Speaker 3: Here's some of the ones that were on the benches. Some of these didn't.
Speaker 6: Download an I'm sure I know why. So that one might be for later. Yeah, this one got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is awful. This kid is like so emaciated and skinny, and he's holding a spoon and it literally looks like the spoon is half his size or he's half the size of the spoon, it's exactly.
Speaker 6: And then there's one where they were in the cribs and I bet it didn't send it again.
Speaker 3: If it didn't, I just don't know. There it is. Yeah, these locks. See how it flips over.
Speaker 2: The top so it literally looks like they made a box out of pallets and how it's like a hinge lid. And they would just throw them in these cribs. Haha. Great, literally it's a dog. Great, even adults they would put in these. So yeah, nothing like caging your caging your animals, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kidding. I think you might be better off outside.
Speaker 2: So, like we talked about in the previous show, lots of radiation and drug experiments done on these populations, especially from the forties to the sixties, and disabled children were the ones that were given radiated oats that we had talked about before, and nutritional experimentation causing intentional nutritional deficiencies in people.
Speaker 3: This is the one that will not down. This one one. This is what she's talking about you on download, and so.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me. But this is true. It's a real thing. It really happened. Sorry Quaker oats, but they were sued for this, and a core the colleges, universities and the government US Department of Nuclear or whatever it was was was part of this whole study. And they're like, oh, sure, it's a great idea. Give them radiated oatmeal and see what happens to them. See if they don't they.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: And like, they don't ever have anything good? So could you imagine?
Speaker 2: Well, and they they would always tell them, since this was the they would tell them it was science club that they were in, and then they would go and they would feed him these oats and they would study them and whatever. They can have as much radioactive oats as they wanted, so they could.
Speaker 3: Have it was probably yummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably put sugar or whatever in it. So they did, you know, not just the radioactive stuff. But they did, like I said, the nutritional experiments. They did drug trials of course without explanation, follow up or care. And then of course lots of sedatives and you know, all that kind of stuff because they didn't want to deal with people so.
Speaker 3: Different job people.
Speaker 2: These were all done under the guys or headline of advancing science for society. Mm does that sound familiar? How about all the gain of function research that we still do to this day where they're making bio weapons to use against us that the experiment on us with but it's for the good of advancement and you know, for public health and safety reasons and whatever.
Speaker 3: So run stay at School of the feeble minded, watch it if you you go.
Speaker 6: And they have a circular fountain things.
Speaker 3: A fountain Fairbault.
Speaker 2: Was that what that says? Fairbault, Minnesota? Uh huh oh, well it's got another one of those creepy things in the front.
Speaker 3: Huh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh boy. So the sterilization stuff was the quote quiet genocide on our population. Over thirty states legalized force sterilization.
Speaker 3: There it is. I don't know who took it, but they're probably in trouble.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. So targets we were disabled women, anybody with epilepsy or seizures or time, probably polio and all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Look at that picture.
Speaker 6: Okay, this paints a picture of exactly who they're talking about.
Speaker 3: They're just not saying the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 2: Would that be anyone that doesn't have fair skin? Right, yep, ypt so, blind, deaf, poor children that were already institutionalized, all of that kind of stuff. They were definitely doing that, but that was what their program said. But actually teenage girls were being sterilized. Parents were lied to or pressured, and they were framed to the parents that these girls were getting appendectomies. So their flat out, flat ass just lying to the families of these girls that they were sterilizing in there, which they did do a lot of Indian you know, tribal women things like that, so they would ster a all them because they wouldn't want that to get out well.
Speaker 6: And plus back then like try and prove it. I mean, how many people could get some kind of tests to show that their ovaries were still there one.
Speaker 2: That didn't exist for a very long time. But who haven't given somebody like you know, an ouph erectomy or a hysterectomy, or sterilizing them in any way and telling the family their appendectomies. That's removing your appendix. Those are very very different things.
Speaker 6: Well, and it's going to send you directly into menopause because they didn't know all these things back then.
Speaker 2: So but then, but then they could still keep them there, right because if they were in menopause, menopause women got put in the crazy houses, and so you might not be in the home for the disabled, but they could ship you back to the asylum. What to do my grandma welving Door.
Speaker 6: Even my grandma she was only twenty five, I think, when they did a full hysterectomy on her, just because she didn't want to get pregnant anymore.
Speaker 3: Like they didn't.
Speaker 6: Realize what they were doing to people exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're your hormones, are there? So uh.
Speaker 2: The thing that people probably don't understand. And you had a picture of this that you brought up a while ago, the direct connection with our facilities and who the Nazis.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I have pictures.
Speaker 2: So yes, they were very directly tied. American disability institutions and eugenics programs were actually inspired by the Nazi racial hygiene laws and programs that they had, and so they provided the research models and stuff, shared the language, the methods, the justification for everything, and so they had what was called the Nazi T four program, and so it began with disabled children. Institutional killings actually did not start with the Jewish people. It started before that. It started with the disabled people.
Speaker 6: This was a picture from one of those facilities, and because obviously this kid has an issue.
Speaker 2: So one hundred percent. And so this this Nazi T four program, it was often called Acting on T four, was a systematic state sponsored murder of people with disabilities before and World War Two. It became a blueprint for the Holocaust extermination methods that were used later on. If you believe in the Holocaust, If you don't believe in the Holocaust, that's a whole nother show.
Speaker 3: The state.
Speaker 6: It's in German, but that's the state certified paper to start that up.
Speaker 2: That was very, very lovely, and so it got its name from where it was actually headquartered in Germany. I can't pronounce it. It's a very German's crazy. Yeah, it's German people. It's hard my head. And so it targeted people with physical disabilities, intellectual and developmental disability. So if you were a little slow, if you had any kind of brain damage, anything like that, they're getting you too. Psychiatric patients, children with any kind of congenital disorders, epilepsy, schizopha, cerebral palsy, and other diagnosis that they deemed fit.
Speaker 6: And so you sipless assholes that had all the money, you're fine. You get to stay home and have your noses fall off because you have.
Speaker 2: Money, goes hundred percent. And so this, like eugenics, got popularized in Germany. The United States followed suit. Uh, isn't that nice for us? And so how it worked the doctors would review like medical records without even seeing a patient, and if they put a red positive sign, that meant that they were being marked for death.
Speaker 6: And fun fun facts is this was all done on the punch card system rolled out by IBM, which Bill.
Speaker 3: Gates's mom sat on IBM's board.
Speaker 2: For shocker, well, Bill Gates, he and his family are big eugenicists because his father also, Uh didn't he sat on the board of Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 6: He did, and his mother sat on the board of IBM where they worked with the Mormons to get all of these punch cards for their genealogy after the war through.
Speaker 3: The CIA, and I have the declassified doc for that.
Speaker 2: So so they set up kill centers in Germany, and there were six different ones that uh that were the well, I can say there were six main centers. There were more than six, but they were kill facilities that were set up we to exterminate anybody that got a red plus sign on their paperwork from the doctor. So they would either use carbon monoxide gas chambers. Was this first known use of that. Obviously, Yeah, that's our for the prison. I was gonna say that's a fancy one compared to what they were doing. But they would also use lethal injection or they would just simply start them.
Speaker 3: To death and then they threw them out like trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. So during this actual phase of the T four program that they were doing, it was from nineteen thirty nine to nineteen forty one, and they count at least seventy thousand murdered people that were in this program. But secretly this kind of program continued until nineteen forty five, so four more years after it was supposedly shut down, and so the total number of actual disabled victims was actually greater, like two hundred to three hundred thousand victims during this thing. So the only thing that got it shut down was a Catholic bishop. Believe it or not, his name was Clemens August Graf vaugh Galen. That's a mouthful. He publicly condemned the killings in nineteen forty one, and due to backlash, Hitler actually ordered the halt. But that's when it continued like another four years until they actually discovered they were still doing it, and then they shut it down completely.
Speaker 6: So now here's the floor of one of them. This one made me giggle.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course, check abo, check aboard. That doesn't shock me or surprise me in any way.
Speaker 3: These this is the inside where some of that the showers were.
Speaker 2: So these people that ran these particular kill centers, they trained the personnel and later sent them to Auschwitz and the other concentration camps. They developed mass gassing infrastructure. Isn't that nice? And they normalized medical killing under bureaucratic language. Hello again, made program, And so that began the Holocaust. Before the Jews were actually exterminated, they were exterminating the people with disabilities. First.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't it be really wild if you were labeled disabled just because your nose was too big?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I have seen some people who have an expansive span.
Speaker 6: Yes, and it is hard, I'm certain, but to actually breed it out of people that I mean, Hitler was looking at it. He was looking at their noses. And you know, Jeffrey Epstein comes up in this stuff. He was a huge Hugenesist. He was involved in a lot of this, and it's made me go backward and look at some things. And the Mormons have been very uber mensche, we'll say, And yeah, there's some weird connections here, you guys.
Speaker 2: Well, and again with the Epstein stuff and the Zoro ranch and working in tandem in partnership with universities and financial backers from big banks and churches, government okay and approval and all of that kind of stuff. If you think that a programs like that are not still going on today or sadly sadly mistaken, because that is what the Crisper Cast nine technology is for, is genetic DNA splicing where they can like basically take scissors and cut out a part of your genetic makeup that they don't want hence hair color, eye color, blah blah, hello baby selection and replace it with what they do want.
Speaker 6: Designer babies were brought up in there, having the full DNA profile of Neanderthals were in there. They said they made a Neanderthal. They said they made chimera people that were that were dosing yep, dosing babies in the womb with if they were males, they would dose them with female hormones and vice versa, and making transsexual people.
Speaker 3: But I don't have a problem with trans sexuals.
Speaker 6: If you want to choose that after eighteen, that's actually diabolical to make somebody like that for.
Speaker 3: Your sexual pleasure.
Speaker 6: Because they were specifically saying how great it was for the boy girls because they're so gorgeous and blah blah blah, but the male ladies whatever were crappy. But the thing that scared me is they weren't talking about research, or maybe they were talking about things they had done.
Speaker 3: And here's where it gets wild. And they're thick beards. That means they grew up.
Speaker 6: That means they are older, that means they went through puberty.
Speaker 3: What the hell did they do?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? And where are a lot of those people that were part of that, outside of the ones that are supposedly buried on the property.
Speaker 6: My opinion, they're living in underground dumbs and they're never going to let these people out. They said, they can't like scary monster people and what the kids.
Speaker 2: That like, like, oh, I can't remember what what the movie was, So it's something like that though, where where they were so terrified of the watching monsters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the monsters want monsters inc.
Speaker 2: Not one, no, no, it was actual something that we watched. Okay, I can't remember names of movies ever, but that it was like the they were more scared of these disabled monstery or not disabled but disfigured is what I meant, like concoction monster things that they made. They were more scared of them than they were scared of being expected and stuff on.
Speaker 3: They were terrified well, of course because like that as a kid, you believe in scary monsters and that would be your worst dream come trip, like literally percent, and then you see movies like monsters and can you go? Was that in our face?
Speaker 2: Of course it was because what did they do? They like to torture, which is all over the files that were released, right and everybody knows about Podesta, but it's like they like to torture because they like to capture the things that are released and expressed from certain glands. No time, not gonna name what that is. I think people shall.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we should know Howard Hughes Medical Institute is mentioned in the files. I found that, of course I did, because I knew they were a part of the Crisper stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, it's all in there. There's a lot in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've been you know, it used to be uh what was it called. It was just like gene splicing something crisper. It was something before crisper. It was called something else. But back in the day it didn't have the nefarious connotation that it does now, where you can naturally select what you want in a human being. That is literally eugenics to a t. It's not to uh remove cancer genes or anything like that. They're literally severing your connection with the creator because they're altering your DNA. Yep.
Speaker 6: And he joked around and they're a whole bunch about how Jewish people have a different soul, and that is scary when you really reach into the different examinations of why they call people goyam and why they'll do horrible things. They'll say, well, you certain Jewish pep, I'm sorry, I'm gonna say the word like they were Jewish people.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Like that's what they were. I can't help that.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying it's all the Jews, but I'm just saying that's what they were. But they were saying that they would do horrible things like cheata on their spouse with these people or murder them or whatever back in the day because they were going and going and weren't people with real souls. And that goes into some weird stuff for me because of all the weird cabbage baby things I've researched.
Speaker 3: It makes my brain weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that that kind of stuff, like I said, was big and institutions and facilities, and still to this day, I guarantee goes on. They do all kinds of weird stuff that like research facilities that are owned by military and stuff where they're making hybrid weird things, animal creatures, stuff like that. So this era that we're talking about with the you know, disability homes and stuff like that, the only reason why a lot of these facilities finally got shut down is because amorous finally came unseen and were allowed in. Journalists were allowed in to their own detriment. Because I think they were probably thinking, hey, you know what, Heidie's going to come over and she's going to write a great article about how awesome it is here and how great we take care of the residents. And I think they were thinking they were going to get a pat on the back before journalists started exposing things. But it's kind of like the whole you know, it took such a long time for these places to be shut down, even though they had rated for true a really long time, and so usually it wasn't until like the nineteen eighties through not just expo days from journalists, but you know, lawsuits and costs because everything is so much more expensive and stuff that they were actually finally run out of business and shut down, and a lot of facilities went bankrupt because they had so many lawsuits that they couldn't afford to stay open, and their church backers and government funding didn't want to bail them out exactly.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: Well, and we're going to keep looking into all that because it's bound it's bound to happen that we're gonna see a whole bunch of stuff still, you know, And that to me, just from what we do see is bananas because knowing that, knowing what was in there.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: So you know, even though they close these facilities, like what do you do with all these people right that are in there? And so they would ship them out to group homes, which is what I was trying to think of when we were talking about the that greenhouse thing from the last show, where they make group homes where it's like a house, a residential house and then they have like a couple of caretakers on staff for however many residents going there. So they either went to group homes nursing facilities that's not going to be any better, or they were put out on the street, or they would just ship them off to a prison.
Speaker 3: Yep, hmmm wild.
Speaker 2: So you're putting people in prison that just have a disability or have seizures, and you're going to send them to a prison because you got exposed for essaying and experimentation and all the things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So the people that did live through this horrific experience, of course, they're going to have like a fear of authority, right, They're going to have a huge problem with that and learned helplessness because that's what we do. A government does. It best right where we rely on someone else for all of our needs and all of our wants and cares and our safety, and so they can't do anything for themselves because we have to have somebody else parent us, father, us, manage us, you know whatever. A lot of people had developmental delays because of all the neglect and stuff, a lot of PTSD that's going to last you a lifetime. Language problems because of the isolation and not being able to talk, and of course the inability to form relationships is going to be an issue because abuse survivors, especially who cannot open up about abuse that they have gone through, don't make good partners.
Speaker 3: Well you know this.
Speaker 6: I was just looking at the files as we were talking, and it says, don't worry because I understand you are less likely to be attracted to people with similar genetic makeup naturally. But can we edit that with Christopher? So hey, you will edit that for them too.
Speaker 2: So if you have the same DNA, is that actually trying to make you more attracted to your family?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your brother, mother, father, Yeah, yep. That's what I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Go and say, I love my brother, but I don't love him in that kind.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: No, it's that there's a reason why you have that unnaturally like right, like no, no, but don't worry.
Speaker 3: They're just trying to fix that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, but that doesn't surprise me because they're uh trying to normalize pedophilia. And they've given it a name of MAPS, right, minor Attracted persons because pedophilia is too scary. So MAPS is their new terminology. They're trying to add that to the LGBTQ I A plus what too many whatever it is now I don't know. I can't up, but they're trying to add that to that, like your special select group, which you would get special select treatment, and so that means no jail time, no penalties, no nothing. And I will tell you, in a lot of states, ladies and gentlemen, And I think I mentioned this before, but there are states where it is still legal to marry someone under the age of consent. Certain states it's thirteen years old.
Speaker 6: Yep, and your parents can sign if you're nine. I don't think there's rules on some of them.
Speaker 2: One hund Now, I don't know about you, but and I don't know what your state is like, but certain states and I think we're going to get into this a little bit later down the road here, but there are certain states where they still require blood test to get married because they're checking for std history or bloodline history kind of stuff like that. And if they if the state, the cleric whoever you're saying, doesn't like the results of your test, you're not going to get granted a marriage license.
Speaker 6: Well they can sneak around that, I know here, you know they I mean with.
Speaker 2: The not every state requires that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, well they don't register, so they only register the first marriage.
Speaker 3: And then all the rest are off the books anyway.
Speaker 2: So hmmm, yep, I don't know. So special fatilities right that were notorious for scandals. Of course, we talked about the Willoughbroock School that was in New York, very creepy facility, and so this was again a hodgepodgy group, so intellectual disabilities, autism, labeled childhood schizophrenia because they had autism, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, all of those kind of people. A lot of children that were admitted for being disabled because their parents were told that they had no other alternatives. So you could be perfectly fine, but if they didn't want you to have your child then you could sign them over so severe overcrowding, sitting in feces, all the things that said. This is the place where they infected children with hepatitis intentionally. And they were like, you know what, little petie, he's gonna get hepatitis anyway, We're just gonna give it to him. We're gonna save him from having to get it. We're just gonna give it to him. And so this is gross. And I think we talked about this before, but they were intentionally fed cocka poo poo yep or injected with the live hepatitis. So they were used as guinea pigs or laborrats because they wanted to study these people at Willowbrook to see what the disease progression was so that they could develop a new vaccination.
Speaker 6: And why do they think that we had to have babies getting hepatitis B vaccines for so long because we started around.
Speaker 2: Because we started giving it to everybody at Willowbrook.
Speaker 3: And other people that didn't even know. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, Heidi, mind your manners and eat your pooh exactly. Yeah. Yeah, gross. So the next one was Penhurst and that was in Pennsylvania. And of course those were people binded, blind, deaf, epileptics, children with speech impediments. So if your tongue tied you may be going there. Poor kids or kids with no diagnoses whatsoever, you could be in there as well. So they were famous for beatings and stuff like that. And so their scandal. Children's were left in cribs until adolescents, late adolescents. Isn't that lovely? No education despite being called a school. So they just basically put a put him in a crate, left him there, called it a school, and collected the money and that was it. And so of course they had a lawsuit that actually came in and shut them down because they said it was unconstitutional, which hello, yes it is. So here's my favorite. It's the fern Alled State School. It was open for one hundred and sixty six years, ladies and gentlemen. It is the oldest institution known on the books for the feeble minded in the United States. It was in Massachusetts. Uh, and this is the place where they were giving them the radiated oats, and that was in partnership with our US government and and so wasn't that nice at them? Then we have Belchertown State School, Penhurst. I forgot to It was open for ninety five years, so they knew this and it still continued, kind of like every other facility we've talked about. So Belcherton State School was also in Massachusetts, and so they had the scandal in the nineteen seventies. They reveiled residents were naked. They didn't give them clothes or anything else. They were emaciated, they weren't giving them food. They had extreme isolation, and so that was their big thing. Then we had Sonoma State Hospital in California, one hundred and twenty seven years in business, congratulations, And so this place was the eugenics hub and so over five thousand forced sterilizations. Children as young as nine were sterilized at this place. And so California led the United States in eugenics.
Speaker 6: And if you guys look it up in these Ebsteine files, you're going to have to use the word germ g e r m line, germ line.
Speaker 3: That's how they hide eugenics.
Speaker 2: Now a one hundred percent. And so because California led the United States in the eugenics program, hello, it was based in there for one hundred and twenty seven years. It was based in California. Nazi officials later cited California laws as very inspirational to them and their programming as well. Thanks California, great job. I can't blame it all on Gavin Newsom because he hasn't been there for that many years, but you know, well maybe he has. Maybe he is a reptilian. I'm not sure. So then we've got Luchworth Village and this was New York open for eighty five years, and they were the ones that, let's see, uh, this was marketed as their model humane facility, but this was the one that had experimentation through uh, drug trials on their residents without any approval or whatever. So isn't that nice? So that you know, the psychotropic drug testing and whatever. It was that what's at Lunchworth. And so a lot of these facilities not only we're doing all this crazy like eating fecal matter and radiated oats and all the things, but they were also allowed under the government and under scientific advancement and the good of the public right to be doing behavior modification experiments. This is where a lot of the early psychological experiments started to take root. On the American people, and so they would do experiments with electric shock and food deprivation and isolation and pain based conditioning. That's making a victim, right, And so they were framing these behavioral modification things as normalization behavior when it's actually trauma programming.
Speaker 3: I'm cultra y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all what the eugenic stuff, and we touched on this briefly in one of the previous episodes, but controlled breeding in a lot of these places where they would actually hand select and pick for you who you could breed with. Heidi and I have talked about the Oneida Colony before where they did the same kind of thing, and it's the same thing with eugenics, where they want the perfect breed specimen for their elitist cultures.
Speaker 6: And don't forget the Mormons had their own little select cults of this, and they are the Kingstons. He became so smart after going to the war, the leader of the Kingstons, that he was watching this selectively take place with his cattle and decided to do this to his own family. And they all marry, you know, cousins, aunts, whatever, whatever, they keep their bloodline.
Speaker 2: Sure, the things that they're working on, it at Zora Ranch to this great keep it all in the family. No, I don't want to. I don't want to breed with anybody in my family. I'm just gonna put that right out there because I thought of that makes me ill. Yes, point, I'm not attracted to any of them.
Speaker 3: But if he learned it from his cows, he's a smart guy.
Speaker 2: So so with this, and some people may not understand what we're talking about with the whole breeding and selective thing. So you can select on not just physical traits, but intelligence level, morality, illness, poverty, criminality, those were all part of you know, things that you don't want. And that's why a lot of like spur banks even uh, They'll have you fill out like this lengthy questionnaire and you know whatever, because they want to know like what kind of job you have, what kind of provider you are, what kind of you know, how do you have a college degree? Like literally all the things, not that I would know because I've never personally been to a sperm bank. I'm just saying that stuff's out there, you know what I mean. And so they frame this as being an improvement for society. If we did this, we could eradicate disease. How many times have we heard that.
Speaker 3: We're still waiting for that. It's just gotten worse.
Speaker 2: Right, And so we can we can definitely improve society if we do selective breeding. And so if we can select who you should reproduce with to make the perfect specimen, what can possibly go wrong with a government or Billmates or Epstein telling you who you're going to breed with.
Speaker 6: Look, they can't even keep their selves from getting STDs. Let's figure this shit out here. Don't trust the guy that can't keep his his dick protected when he's with a prostitute. Like, whatever the case, he may have been kept against her will prostitute, but regardless, like he didn't have the wherewithal to think, maybe I should be extra special careful so.
Speaker 2: I don't take it home and give it to my man wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, geez.
Speaker 2: In case people don't know what we're talking about, that would be mister Gates.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, somebody came at me the other day on X and said, and look at a groc says, Heidi's wrong because the top ten holdings that the church are blah blah blah, She's wrong, And I'm like, of course they're different, now he just do you think they're gonna stay saddled to the guy trying to force feed his wife.
Speaker 2: Ohiotics a hundred percent, don't be hundred percent. And it's called c ya cover your you know what.
Speaker 3: And it was the same, Yeah, whatever you.
Speaker 2: Can in the sandbox to try to distance yourself or whatever so you don't look bad, so that, you know whatever, all.
Speaker 3: The stuff silliness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they change, So don't just come at me off the cuff and like they're different, and well, no.
Speaker 3: Shit, Sherlock. Half of JP.
Speaker 6: Morgan's in trouble. That was there on their shit. Uh you know, he's in trouble. That was their top, Like, yeah, of course it's changed, don't be dumb. Elon was on there. Of course they're going to drop everybody.
Speaker 2: Right, they're in.
Speaker 3: Trouble for Mormon blood. So let's not play around, right.
Speaker 2: You really want to get down to the to the weeds there person that's having a cow exactly.
Speaker 6: I was like, don't be stupid. They're trying to do their own kind of damage control.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: So the eugenic stuff, it started way back, uh, Darwin and all of that stuff, Sir Francis Galton was the was the big person who coined the term eugenics in the late eighteen hundreds, and so he was kind of like the early geneticists, let's put it that way. And so you know, it dates a long ways back. This is not new, but like I said, in my lifetime, DNA and crisper technology has changed drastically as to what it's used for now versus what it was used for then.
Speaker 6: Look when you are watching True crime TV now and it used to be they had to swab your mouth, you know whatever, and you are watching them extract trace DNA off of gymiles. They're in a big bin with thousands of other gentiles. They've got it down, like, don't be fooled. This is silliness, Like that is to the tiniest minute level, honey.
Speaker 3: And they're waiting for people to spit their gum out, or they're waiting for people to sip a coffee. You know, this is how all these people get caught now, right like.
Speaker 2: Right percent, or or people whose family members are so curious about where their family comes from and so they do an ancestral DNA get to see like what part of the what part of the world their answer and guess what. They can't tell you that they don't know shit about you know what they.
Speaker 4: Think.
Speaker 2: They can't tell you what town and city and whatever people came from way back.
Speaker 6: I think I think they can because of those stupid punch cards in the Mormon Church, and people will say, well, I've never done a DNA thing or I've never been Mormon. Haha, jokes on you. Your shit's in there too. I swear on God it is. Even if you live off grid have never seen a doctor. This is why some of the FLDS people are crazy. They don't go to doctor's, they don't have their babies in town, they don't none of this shit, right. I low key wonder sometimes, now this is gonna be hugely controversial, first time I've ever said it, but I'm gonna let it go right here. I sometimes wonder if Orange Jeff's though he was filmed doing some heinous shit with essaying okay, I dare say that's why they took him down when they did, because they've known that, they've like known that, and they never bothered him. I think it was because he kept his people in bread by the way they have some of the strange. Yeah, that don't happen to other people. They are excessively fair skinned with blue eyes, which is their top of the line. They Jeffrey Epstein says, if you have blue eyes, you have a different soul.
Speaker 3: So whatever that is. So all of this stuff, right, we see.
Speaker 6: Them doing this and then they let it go, Let it go, let it go, and all of a sudden they take only him down, but not the Kingston's, not these other branches that are helping them, Okay, right, it's because he kept them so isolated. I don't think they had their DNA. I don't think they did. And they're they're creepily tall. Let me tell you if you ever saw them, and I know because they all look the same.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And my brother in law is from that line and I love you like he's my ex brother in law now.
Speaker 3: But he's great.
Speaker 6: Isaac is really tall. He's like super It's like that lengthy, skinny tallness, you know, right, And I think, oh, boy is like six six if I remember correctly, you know. So this is like they they kept it on the DL with theirs, and he was really weird about wearing red. How many times do you see in these weird alchemy things like the red color, like Plato has this weird shit with the libri vaka.
Speaker 3: People can go watch this on mine.
Speaker 6: Unfailed because I got called out for not saying he was great. He is great, actually, I'm telling you. He has done a whole bunch of revelations on all this stuff, a nine hour uh expose about like eugenics and cabbage babies and all this crazy stuff. And he's the one that made me go down the rabbit hole in that and do my own research. But his research is I don't think there's any better. I really, And that's a lot coming from me.
Speaker 2: Like right, something amazing skills are lacking.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah, yes, and his and Wan and wand does the homuncular stuff and they start talking about this weird shit. You know, I always go off on this, But that when I started looking at the Epstein's orl Ranch stuff and the stuff that I knew from mine, unfailed, I about shit like I was almost sick.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my gosh, they done did it like that? This is so bad, Like but Cloney said they did it.
Speaker 6: Real, that weird real guy Claude Real or Healion or whatever. He said he done, did it forever though, right, and that the kids living in Israel And then all of a sudden people don't care about Israel anymore.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what did they know?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: We are there fake people?
Speaker 2: Well know? And and to your point, so his files were talking about people that are soulless.
Speaker 3: Yes, so other.
Speaker 2: People may refer them as n PC's or you know whatever. Do those type of people exist in our modern day world? And are these are these groups of people that they have specifically created during their selective breeding and their.
Speaker 6: Weird well and weird because we're talking about Plato, we're talking about old stuff. And then I found this weird It wasn't me. I'm gonna give it credit where credits to this lady named meow meow lyon Okay on X. She put out this quote on there that she found that Mitt Romney said that they are different because they come from the Donkey and I know they're from Mexico. Maybe he was kidding, but if you read the lib vak and you understand what they're talking about, and they're talking about incubating fetuses and side animals, I ship my pants.
Speaker 3: I was like, WHOA, that's scary.
Speaker 2: And then we took that and we fed it to the people in the home.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my gosh, yeah, I don't even I don't even know.
Speaker 6: And then there well then just stef yi another fun fact, and that was my footstool.
Speaker 3: People always says right.
Speaker 2: Waken.
Speaker 3: So the other thing I knew about was I knew the church had been very interested in eugenics. I knew that.
Speaker 6: You know, they talked about this weird, you know, donkey thing. Okay, but then they were obsessed with Joseph Smith's blue eyes, Chad Dabell and Lorie Vallo, who killed their kids because they said they were better off. We're obsessed with these blue eyes are green eyes. These are the two eyes you can apparently have. And red hair because the line of seth and we all frea, well, you know, we know what you're doing, some of us.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 6: So the girl that they said was sad about, you know, losing all our babies, and because she had a certain color hair, it was red.
Speaker 3: It was red hair, So you better watch yourself.
Speaker 6: But Janet, no brown, You're like, it's brown red, it's brown.
Speaker 2: And I do not have blue eyes and I don't have green eyes. So we're good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have green ey but and I have dirty blonde hair, but not blonde as it is hair. But it was scary because like some of the stuff, like they were talking about these quotes from Hitler clear back I've done the cabbage babies. It was kind of actually weird for me because some people sent me messages like this is the shit you've been talking about forever as it applies to Mormonism, right, And I'm like, I know, right, Like the cabbage baby is one thing, but that's a whole other. And I was like yeah, And they're like, what do you think? Do you think it's all fake? And I'm like, no, I think it's real. I've read too many books. It's fucking scary.
Speaker 2: Well, and kind of like we talked about before when we were doing like the Freak Show series and all these babies and the Jars, all these babies that were available to be in incubators at all these world's fairs, and and those two are these ones that were created.
Speaker 6: They were because if I show you the ones again in the Jars, they have weird deformity, really weird like fucking looks like penises on their foreheads and weird shit. Okay, these are some weird things that just don't happen anymore. And people will say, well, malnutrition, bullshit, we're more malnutrition now. They don't feed us real food, we're eating plastic.
Speaker 2: But you know, lab created food exactly.
Speaker 6: And it really concerned me when I knew that Howard Hughes, so all this weird stuff about cryogenics, I haven't spotted this anywhere, but believe me, I've been down the weird old rabbit hole. But when I'm talking about Howard Hughes, I knew he wanted to be cryogenically frozen, and that came up, right. And then they're talking about moving their consciousness into things, and that came up, and I was like, this is actually scary. This is actually because I know what's out there in real documents, not bullshit, not silly stuff, real like real documents right right, And some of the alchemists have been doing stuff like this for a long time.
Speaker 2: So one hundred percent. And where where does that lead us into the future?
Speaker 3: Like what? Oh? Terrifying? I don't think, well, and here's the weird thing.
Speaker 6: So it makes more context though when it said they wanted a pint of Mormon blood every week. Jeffrey Epstein did this is in the files, Okay, Mormon blood specific Why why did it have to be Mormon blood? Well, then I started looking up about Howard Hughes, and I'm like, did he ever get accused of anything with blood?
Speaker 3: Right? He did.
Speaker 6: They were trafficking the blood across state lines, got in trouble for it, and actually were reprimanded. The doctors were so it's like on file, it's not a joke, it's not fake, it's documented. So they got in trouble for basically bootlegging blood right like, So that's fucking weird. And it came from where Utah and it was segregated special from this one certain lab for Howard Hughes. I don't know about for Epstein, but people laughed and made fun and said, oh, it's for a colt and they're drinking it.
Speaker 3: I don't think any of that. They're using it.
Speaker 6: If you start looking into how they make people they need blood, they.
Speaker 2: Need it, it's so creepy.
Speaker 6: It's so creepy with everything I knew. I almost had a breakdown that week.
Speaker 3: Like I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I wonder, uh, like if there was always a tunnel under his house to like burn vadies or if that was something that came like after he got caught with that.
Speaker 6: So this is what I'm telling everybody that doesn't know there are tunnels underneath Utah. And everybody says, well, yeah, because the connect to the temple or whatever.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: Talk to SRA survivors that have said they'd been underground and garden clear to Saint George and traveled in a highway that's underground. And what was what was Elon Musk doing when he met his good, good friend, the Mormon guy Jared Birchall. He was working at the boring company and he was drilling. And what did Howard Hughes make his money from drilling? His dad made the first drill bit to ever let him go that deep down underground, and that's how he made his fortune.
Speaker 3: And the rest was all just fun time. So when we.
Speaker 6: Put that all together, there's all these people, God Bee, he's a driller. They're still drilling. Kennicott that was drilling and like excavating and like going through minerals and stuff. But you have to know what you're doing with the ground to do it, because you'll collapse.
Speaker 3: Things, you know.
Speaker 6: So I'm just saying those tunnels that they made in Las Vegas to get you to the airport quicker if you owned a Tesla horse shit or shit, they're connecting.
Speaker 3: To somewhere else. And who dug those Elon Musk did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's like a a thing. Like there's a show called Paradise that's on Netflix. It's a series or whatever, but it talks about like these big underground facilities or what got bunkers that they're building dumps or because they knew that there was going to be a catastrophic world event that they created that was going to wipe out like two thirds of the world's population. And if you were selected, you got to go in these facilities. But if you weren't selected, you were left.
Speaker 6: Why do the temples all go underground so deep? They have these you know, baptism fonts under there, but that's not the only thing, Like, that's not the only reason they go underneath. And they almost all are hooked to a tunnel system. And then we've got you know, I know how it sounds, but there is evidence for all all of the things I'm saying, And they goes to the high schools. That's fucked up, Like why does it go to the high schools.
Speaker 3: In the graveyard.
Speaker 6: I have proof of those two here in Utah, which I need to redo my tunnel show because somebody said that the other day. They're like, these people interrupted you too much. Just do it by yourself. And I was like, okay, that's fine, but you know, it is what it is sometimes when you're chatting. But it just it was crazy to me, like to put it on like I had, like the crazy red dark board thing, and I already feel crazy enough.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make me a fake one beyond me, I swear, But.
Speaker 6: I just felt so nuts because I've been talking about all this for a long time and have actual proof. It's not like I'm just talking. I don't do that. I don't talk to talk like that's not what I'm about.
Speaker 2: So right, and these like the facilities that you mentioned, the dumbs facilities, there's actually like mapping that you can find. And even even Epstein Island had very deep layers underground.
Speaker 6: Well, and that acid that they brought up, right, the acid that was on Epstein Island, the what's it called, it's caustic acid. I can't remember right now, hydrochloric acid that is brought up in this homunculous shit, and I'm like, oh my gosh, people are thinking this is something that it isn't because he could just have fed the bodies to the damn sharks. That ain't what this is about. It's not about dissolving things. He needs it for something. They're doing stuff, And I mean, watch mine unveiled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what just struck me if you've ever watched like the Domer expose where he's actually drilled into somebody's brain and injected them with hydrochloric acid and their brain.
Speaker 6: So well, and not only that, how many more I'm sorry, guys, how many Mormons do we have or people affiliated with Mormonism that are being weird o Cannibals like Ted Bundy and all these things are like prolific serial killers, these crazy things. And I'm like, they tell them something at some point when they're extra special people that apparently have blue eyes or something, and they talk about you know, and I think I know what it is. But you know, because originally there's this guy named Jesse James String and he named his Book of Mormon the Book of the Law of the Lord. Okay, but these books that I'm telling you about from Plato, guess what they're named the Book of the Laws.
Speaker 3: They know what they're talking about.
Speaker 6: This Mormonism thing is way worse than I ever thought it could have been. Yes, it's a cultic, but they're practice. They're practicing not only magician stuff. They are fucking with shit bad and it's scary. I Mean, all they have to talk about is how blue Joseph's Joseph Smith's eyes were Lori Vaalo and Epstein's talking about a blue eye. You know, they say that they made it with the fallen angels. They say these are the people, and that if you're from the dirt, your eyes are brown, and you know.
Speaker 2: Like I'm from the dirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're from the dirt then and if you're green, you're half and half. You're like a half grounded half not because you carry the blue and and it's like.
Speaker 3: Actually a genetic mutation.
Speaker 6: But like all this weird stuff with Utah, I'm just saying, like they were really weird about being called the state of desert ret and then they have the beehive and this weird stuff about this liber of ak talks about spontaneous generation.
Speaker 3: Of bees and the souls and the solace and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: And I'm just like, oh my gosh, I mean, they sure had a lot of wives. I'm glad I can track back, you know, because it makes me anxious, like really, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Well I could understand that and not to pick on Utah, but wow, what in the world is up with all of the stuff in Utah? It is like it's like mind blowing.
Speaker 6: And then if you know what they call it right here, do you know it's Zion.
Speaker 3: It's Zion Janet.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just gonna say, you all be doing some crazy business up thereon yeah, yeah, you all are questionable in my opinion up there? How many not the pabe Do.
Speaker 3: You know how many redheads are here in Utah?
Speaker 6: Do you know we are probably, per capita, one of the highest concentrations of redheads in probably the world, I dare say, but definitely America.
Speaker 3: Uh. One in three people I think here have red hair. It's really prolific here, and the others are blonde.
Speaker 6: And the one thing that you could be put to death for while one of the things with your blood spilled, very specific about spilling your blood onto the ground, right back to the blood. It was a speaking out as I do. But be marrying a black person, not brown, not Eskimo, not Native American, because people.
Speaker 3: Say, no, they love the name. Yes they know that. No the black people.
Speaker 6: Why goes back to this weird shit, yep, this great white brotherhood, these chosen people that were from the fallen Angels and actually in some weird stuff in the Mormon Church, they said that, yes they knew about that. When you get into the weird theology where Bigfoot come and talk to he said he was Kine and he talked to some guy on his mission. This is like a real story in the church records, so people can go look it up in the Journal of Discourses. But yeah, that that creature said he'd been alive for a really long time and that they had all you know, three the three na fights that have been alive until Jesus comes back and all this stuff. And I'm just saying they figured something out. And Joseph Smith got those mummies a long time ago when he received the parchments of the Book of Abraham, and those mummies were from Napoleon. Actually going into King Tut's area. So if they kept those mummies, which I'm certain that they did, okay, and they were the original family line of King Tut by chance. Now maybe they weren't the guy, but maybe they were one. There's three mummies, and this is well documented. This isn't crazy town. And even though it sounds crazy, I know how it sounds okay for people who don't know this is documented and so and he paid like twenty four hundred dollars for this back in the day. He just wanted the parchments, but the mummies kind of came with and his mom made money by putting him in her house to be exploited. And then eventually they go where nobody knows. Right, But what if they needed some DNA like they so worship these Egyptian things, right, I mean, that's a pretty big flex for the Mormon Church to have that shit.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Well, it wouldn't shock me. And the reason why I say that is even with the Catholic Church. Underneath the Vatican is a ginormous storage area where they have literally all kinds of relics.
Speaker 3: And name for the Mormons. You know what I'm saying, same for the Mormons.
Speaker 2: It's you're not allowed in, you're not allowed to see them, and you can't know everything that they have, but they have them.
Speaker 3: Well, and I think the Mummies.
Speaker 6: Now don't quote me, guys, I was going to look it up really quick, but I think they were destroyed in the Chicago fire. My ass, This is so silly. Yeah, they were, you know, I think that's their story. So that's probably a big fat lie. But yeah, the temple has the vault.
Speaker 3: They call it a vault. We can't go in there, you'll get shot. They're gonna shoot you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guaranteed. They've got Vatican Guard that's whatever this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, Mormon CIA, guys.
Speaker 2: I mean I was just gonna say, kind of speculation, but also partially confirmed that Vatican City is a special site for a three letter agency.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: And we already know they've got their own people, They've got OPU stay. Then we've got the Mormons with the Danites that supposedly went away, oh yeah, because they didn't need to be called that anymore because they're the c i A. Now, I mean, look up the statistics on how many CIA people work, you know, with the Church. So they're all in it together. I hate when they say it's the Jews, it's this. Yes, the answer is fucking yes, Like stop it. The answer is yes, it's the Jews. Yes, it's the Jesuits. Yes, it's the Mormons.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're the elites, and they're freaking crazy man.
Speaker 2: Right, Catholics, because we got lots of families, Oh, Gary, Gary.
Speaker 6: Like some of this crap. And then you start really thinking, because of course, this is how my mind is. This is the stuff that keeps me up at night. Is why were they so crazy about mapping the families that came over on the Mayflower. That's why I said, I kind of am happy I can map back. I can, you know, clear to the fucking ship. Okay, and I'm so grateful. But here's the thing that is telling you something. When they're tracing certain bloodlines of just a bunch of Puritans that were running away and supposedly like the guy that he is the success, like he's the creator of most of us, Okay, like the Bushes, the Mormons, a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Joseph Smith's line goes back to this guy like a.
Speaker 6: Bunch of the most the Gates, a bunch of the most famous people go back to this one guy, one guy that fell off the Mayflower.
Speaker 3: How fucking weird is that? John Howland.
Speaker 6: You guys can fact check the shit out of me because I do it, But to myself, I don't care. And when you look at that line and you see what they do with these they call them the first families, the first families. They all started intermarrying, just like this shit with Jeffrey Epstein. And that's why there's always a Mormon there, That's why there's always a Catholic there.
Speaker 3: That's why these.
Speaker 6: First families are, I would dare say, probably the most diabolical bloodlines of America. And when people say, oh, somebody said, in my last life, your grandma lied to you. You're not John D's sixteenth kniece or whatever down the line, I'm like, my grandma didn't tell me shit, that's my own studies.
Speaker 3: Do you think she would tell me that.
Speaker 6: She didn't tell me anything except that we were Maravingian and I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: What that meant.
Speaker 6: And so, and that gets into it. You know, when you look at the Stewart line, it's a whole thing. But people should probably look at some of those shows because when I saw the Book of the Law and the Book of the Laws, and then knowing Croley's Book of the Law, they're telling you what they're.
Speaker 2: Doing one percent, and so how many more like facilities places kind of like all these like in this series, But how many other ones outside of this series are they using for different kinds of experimentation and genetic alteration and you know, all these weird eugenics breeding stuff. How many more places are they ill doing because, like I said, like we've covered on on these particular episodes, a lot of these facilities one hundred and sixty six years in business and they knew or a lot of the orphanages and stuff, and they knew and they and they let it go on and on and on because it's for a purpose. Yes, that is very different than what it was.
Speaker 3: Same with the forced sterilization.
Speaker 6: I don't think it has shit to do with how crazy people are, ye know. I mean maybe in a very rare case here and there, if you've got an extra horny skitzo or something crazy, But like I mean, let's be honest, I think they were already DNA testing these people.
Speaker 2: Long ago to find out.
Speaker 6: What you were, you know, to know and then they were using them, like you said, And when they take out those ovariaes, where the fuck did they go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And it's that is the good question, even to this day. If you have a hysterectomy or you get birth and your placenta and all that, supposedly they're destroying your stuff. But I do not buy that, especially with the new wording that they have put inside hospital consent forms. Now it cost anything.
Speaker 3: Now it costs a fortune.
Speaker 6: And I think they basically made it illegal for you to take home your placenta because so many people were, And so why would they care about that? If people want to go home and eat their fucking placenta, why do you give a shit?
Speaker 3: You know, you've already tested us.
Speaker 2: As they're using it. They're using it right, and they're selling it. They're selling it back door style because they're making money hand over fists and it's all going back in their pocket for taking your parts and telling you just like these homes, well you don't have any other options. Oh, don't worry, we did an appendectomy while they're being stared zed. You know, the hospital does the same thing where they lie to you about stuff like that and hopes that you will just drop it and leave it alone, because most people will.
Speaker 6: You will, Yeah, like you don't have five grand to take your po who's going to do?
Speaker 3: Like rich people shit? That's rich people shit, right, But normal people and poor people were forced, just like back in the day, to go along, to get along, because what are you going to do?
Speaker 6: You are you going to take your placenta home and hostage it. But here's the weird thing. They don't throw it in the biohazard trash that everything else goes in that's incinerated.
Speaker 2: They don't do that person.
Speaker 6: Not with your ovaries, not with your plasenna, not with your tubes. Even they all go to a lab somewhere and it's not even in the same hospital.
Speaker 2: So are they using those things for places like Zora ranch or dums that are doing these kind of things? Are there? Even they built an arc? Have you seen the thing about the arc that they built? You know that's like multiple stories and has all this DNA equipment shit on it and whatever. So what are they doing with all of these parts? And here's a way to avoid that, ladies and gentlemen, if you don't want to pay five thousand dollars, where you placent to do a home birth with a midwife, you can keep your placenta.
Speaker 6: Unless they're certified by the state. They might take it.
Speaker 3: Then. I don't know what the law is there.
Speaker 6: Like here in Utah, they made home births illegal unless they're lay midwives. So because the polygamists liked to do them at home, so they were like making it illegal for them to do that, and because.
Speaker 2: They want they want that blood and they want that genetic testing exactly.
Speaker 6: And you would see crazy stuff, you know, from those those places that were really off beat, you know, like the beaten path, Like the women would come in with full beards and crazy stuff like crazy like our carnival shows.
Speaker 2: Really, I've seen somebody locally, a female that has.
Speaker 6: No offense if you guys do. I'm just saying it was an abnormal amount.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about the ladies out there that are senior menu age that have the little black hairs here and there because hormones. We're talking well, face spared and not from a genetic alteration, not from taking like drugs to transform yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and when it's a disproportionate amount in the community, you have to start asking yourself what is in the water.
Speaker 3: What are they doing?
Speaker 6: It's in your DNA pool, you know, blah blah. But the more I find out, the more that you know, it's very concerning because you know, even Trump gets up and says, I got that good German blood, Like everybody's really concerned about stating where their bloodline comes from. Bill Gates is a Mayflower family. In fact, he's absolutely I am literally going to change my whole trajectory and not start out with the Mayflower episode that I have ready because I already know the pushback on the Gates family. I'm going to do a damn Bill Gates here's his fucking genetics episode because it's so irritating. So I'm going to show you about ten thousand slides, no about like forty five though, all about his family line and where it connects to this Howland and why it matters but it does, and those first families, they're all but telling you that they're the real people. And that's you know, a little scary when you start getting into people without souls, like you said, and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Which makes me wonder, with all of these facilities that were just randomly set up by do gooders, in church charities that also had to hand in from the government if they weren't officially started to.
Speaker 3: Do you mean the Templar Cross people.
Speaker 6: Em oh, that's right, Templar Cross people.
Speaker 3: You know what people should read more.
Speaker 6: And one of the people I highly suggest and every time I say this name out loud, it cuts me off. I think it did on our last show, and it did on my other show, Francis Bacon.
Speaker 3: Right, people should read The Brave New World with him. It's scary.
Speaker 6: It's just scary because we see what we do see, like Janet seeing on the surface level, versus what do we see at Denver, Colorado? You know, they're airport. What are they telling you right in front of your face? Are they telling you? Like what the crazy lizard people stories? Maybe they're not lizard people. Maybe they're just not something you're used to. Because they said they made a Neanderthal, I don't know I and that one's I saw from somebody else saw on the Neanderthal quote.
Speaker 3: I have to still look that up. I'm pretty sure it's right though.
Speaker 6: And when we see Hillary Clinton going in, you know, and Rob, what were they worried about Gilgamesh?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And then you see Trump's kid, and.
Speaker 6: He's a fucking fallen angel. Come on, he's half an FLM.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And then the same thing is true with the polygamy colts and all this weird stuff. And so I'm like, look, it can't mean nothing. It can't all be bullshit.
Speaker 2: I mean, one hundred percent. It just makes me wonder though, Like I said, were they purposely Did they purposely set these facilities up to begin extermination and to do all these things? And I think I think twenty twenty reason.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty was a grab for all of our DNA so that they can get everyone. And yes, I think they do tell you where you're from, et cetera, only because I think for me, like as I have compared it to like old people genealogy like writing stuff, to the actual thing, it's like correct. And so I have a nice litmus test because my grandma was a crazy genealogist and she was a genealogist for the church as well. So she made this written one and then I have this other one that comes from twenty three meters and ancestry and they match. So you know, I find that strange. I also find it strange that I am the biggest pain in the ass woman that the church has probably ever had again, other than Sandra Tanner, because she's the OG and she's a But here's the thing, why do they let me just keep going?
Speaker 3: Why don't they excommunicate me? Because everybody else, the guy you talk to, he believes he's he's out.
Speaker 6: A bunch of the people are out here. I sit, and they know where I am. I am literally not even a block from a church in the midst of Utah where they can find me any day, anytime. And I've said it again and again, and my name is so weird, like, come on, they can find me.
Speaker 3: How do you love? Is my name? Okay? That is an easy find?
Speaker 6: And so like this stuff, I just think that they got their their grab, they've got their genetics all you know, lined out, They've got all this information that they've been working on. And I keep bringing up Howard Hughes Medical Institute because he left so much money for all this. Okay, it's billions upon billions of dollars just for Howard Hughes Medical grants for them to keep going until time is done, probably.
Speaker 2: Rely And who's funding that? Is it? Government pouring money into.
Speaker 6: This is Oh, he had all of his money and he didn't leave it to anyone, and so the bulk of his estate, Yes, one cousin came forward and he took care of some of it, but the Mormon Bill Gay took over Howard Hughes Medical Institute, shunned the church's claim on his will. Despite the fact that a lot of people said it was real that he left his money to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, they said it was later proved to be a fraud. The will took thirty years to finalize. And you don't be as rich as Howard Hughes and not leave a will. So I don't buy any of that shit. But so he had all this money when he died, and it's.
Speaker 3: All been like completely locked down into the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, which was ran until the day Bill Gay died by Mormon.
Speaker 2: Who was.
Speaker 6: Gay.
Speaker 3: No Bill Gay g a Y. I know it's bad.
Speaker 6: They like elder gay, elder gay brother gay brother gay there. And you see his family go on to become kind of important too, because his daughter in law is on the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. That doesn't happen by chance. Come on, get the hell out of here. This family is really important, not only to the church but to that institute. And then he branched into Hawaii. This guy is like critical and people people don't understand. They're like, yeah, we know he worked with Howard Hughes. I'm like, you don't get it. You don't get what they did because they went in and took over Hawaii. When I say took over, I mean it by land. Then they sent people like before the land grab, when Howard Hughes's people were working on all that. After the he passed, they they were infiltrated by three letter agencies. They were also aligning with Nixon. They were the ones that caused water game. Like, these are all Mormons, that's yipeeps. They went and married into the Hawaiian royal family, like the Queen of Hawaii the Mormons, so they know what the fuck is up and they have for a long time. Yes, the Jesuits are into I get it, but like, you're not marrying people because you got priests, you don't got o g polygamists.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's weird to me that. Well, I can't say I'm shocked. Or surprised by anything anymore. But I want to touch on this again briefly because I kind of mentioned it earlier. But lots of states with their marriage and reproduction laws, which who the state that I came from had had strict ones, and so not just in the United States, but a lot of European countries pass laws that banned marriage for disabled people, people with epilepsy, people labeled insane, people with any kind of STDs, any type of different races, you can't have not doing that, And so it became a genetic screening tool. So the state that I'm originally from, like I said, still does that. You cannot get a marriage license without it. And it is a very comprehensive blood test that they do. What do they do with that information?
Speaker 3: It makes you wonder.
Speaker 6: And when people think of Mormons, they only think of Utah.
Speaker 3: Okay, they settled.
Speaker 6: Michigan, they went up into Wisconsin. They're now yep, they went down to where you're at. They went to Texas and Mexico and Hawaii and Canada and all these places. Okay, So they were by the thought and their process is have as many seed like children as you possibly can. So then polygamy makes it really difficult to differentiate who is related, hence your blood testing, because they're not telling the truth. They're like, oh, this guy's your dad, but that's probably not his dad. And like the Oneida Colony, nobody knew who each other's dad was. Yeah, this isn't new. Like Joseph Smith understood something that I think the Catholics missed, and I get it. Dude.
Speaker 3: You guys are like boys and want to be celibate. JK, JK, I'm an asshole. It's fine, listen, they do.
Speaker 2: That's a true factual statement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't make well that we know of babies that way. But anyway, long stories is I dare say Joseph Smith followed the rothschilds and what if you've ever read the really old stories about how the roth Child's infiltrated. He told his sons go out and make as many children in that area as you can. And so that's my guess as to why A. They line right, the roth Child's the Mormons A line. B. You know what what line they're trying to create, which is if you get into the Helena Blovatski in the Great White Brotherhood and all these different you know, the uber mint stuff and blah blah, and these measurements of your nose, of your eye teeth of what.
Speaker 3: But why because we.
Speaker 6: Were not originally designed per se to eat meat.
Speaker 3: Okay, this was.
Speaker 6: We didn't originally have eye teeth in some of the old like Neanderthal type stuff. Okay, it was like we were plant plant eaters. We had like not big ite teeth. And so they don't want that. And then everywhere you go from time on, like Columbus and all the people you see them do what what do they do? The very first thing they do, after they plant the flag in the thing, they sacrifice all the brown people.
Speaker 3: Right, this is just what they do. It's the truth.
Speaker 6: Or they rape their women, right okay, And they assault their women in case somebody's editing this, and they have children with them, and then they make a whole new race. And that has happened time and time again.
Speaker 3: So we see this.
Speaker 6: And why would they only want to why would they care about brown people back then? Well, they would care if that was the original atom is made from the dirt, okay, if he is the one that the true lineage comes from, and I don't know, this is their story, not mine.
Speaker 3: Man, this is like not me.
Speaker 6: If per se that's true, then that would really piss God off if they just start randomly destroying his race of people, Okay.
Speaker 2: And then I think, I don't think that's far off, because that's what the Crisper technology is, is genetic manipulation and changing your makeup.
Speaker 3: And what do they have too?
Speaker 6: They can change your eye color now, like too blue and and so. But what Hitler was doing, he's trying to get rid of a race. And he said, you guys will think me later, right, But they that's because they believe they're going to be gods because God's made them, Okay, And that's where we see the tales of old like why the hell does my kids still have to study Zeus and all this in sixth grade? Well, this is why, you know? And why does it matter if you have your DNA test? Like the weirdest thing I got on mine was I have Olympic size muscles and all this stuff. And I only remember this because my husband was low key pissed because he didn't have it, okay, and I did. I had it, and he was like, Olympic.
Speaker 2: Size muscles and I don't I'm mad, but it was so funny.
Speaker 6: And I was like, my muscles are not that big, but like apparent whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know the.
Speaker 6: Muscle uh density, I guess it is, so you weigh a little bit more, but like you don't look like you do per se. Like my brother was always like built like a brick shit house, but like he wasn't fat, but he was like solid. And so this kind of stuff, like they they went into all of this. So it makes a whole lot more sense if they're trying to round people up that are degenerate, were they testing them then, right, so they could know.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what I think. I think that that their actual purpose and their stated purpose for creating these facilities. These are two very very very different things because.
Speaker 6: And the people that get out versus the people that stay, yeah.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, And you know, I don't know, it just it just strange to me. And so like especially here's the thing. So with their controlled breeding programs, right, the eugenics, basically they were they were trying to weed out not only people with like epilepsy, seizures, any kind of mental illness, addiction, poverty. You can weed out poverty criminality, promiscuity, uh A, rebelliousness and low i Q. And they thought that these selective breeding things could stop you from being promiscuous.
Speaker 3: However, well then how come they're all permiscuit.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, that's like a catch twenty two, right, because that is literally what they preach is free love and everybody go out there and do everyone. Don't marry, don't have kids, just go just go bang everyone. You can bangu and you don't even have to date, just go hook up all the time. And they're hooking up with everybody. But yet they're trying to edit that out.
Speaker 6: Because they don't they hate themselves or something like what like I do?
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys are the ones aligning with demons?
Speaker 6: So I mean literally they said, lex Les Wexner, he had a dibic. This is real janet like attached to him since he was a boy.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Like, did you think you would ever read that in an Epstein file release a dipic? They really low key hid that by calling it that too instead of like demon.
Speaker 2: You know, well, nothing nothing shocks me at all. It just doesn't. But I curiously believe wholeheartedly that these places were, and all of this stuff in this areas that we talked about were set up for nefarious reasons.
Speaker 6: The same and who had a private island before freaking Epstein he worked. He worked alongside Howard Hughes sometimes on nassas Jackie's husband. This is the FBI docs for him, not ci A, just the FBI vault.
Speaker 3: It is huge.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's you know, and how much how much information I'm sure there's a lot of information is why I'm trying to say that's actually still not accessible or still not public published whatever like on all of these things. And and that's why I said, like I believing wholeheartedly that they set these things up for genetic reasons and stuff that it wasn't it wasn't for you know, getting people off the street or you know, charity work or anything like that. I seriously think it was for bad intentions. And part of the like experimentation like Tavistock does, to see like how far they can push you or what they can do to break your psyche. I seriously believe that's what these facilities were, like breeding grounds for that kind of stuff and for you know, our psychology experiments that we still carry out today even though there's supposed to be yeah, following guy it out, following rules and you know whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they definitely don't.
Speaker 6: And it's it's just bizarre to me that more people can't put, you know, the pieces together when we look at all of this and mind us your own personal like feelings on things, because that they did that on purpose, They made spirituality go away, and they made us all into like that's crazy, you're crazy, conspiracy blah blah. Nobody does that, Like why is it in all these weird old occult books. Then I just want to know that if nobody does it, why did they do it?
Speaker 3: And then they wrote about it?
Speaker 6: And why did it carry on down through Claire to Joseph Smith, Claire to wear whoever knows, clear down to Crawley, like well that's where the cakes of Light come in, like all this blood stuff, right, like all this stuff it still tracks one hundred percent. So clearly it must work, because that is far too long for it to continue on without being like that's stupid, never worked, don't.
Speaker 2: Do it, You're one hundred percent waste of time, lice of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mm hmmm, So it's concerning. It's I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Like you said, we've only seen the tip of the iceberg and we probably won't ever see it all.
Speaker 3: I don't care what they say, they.
Speaker 2: At least at all one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that concludes our series on the facilities, ladies and gentlemen. So thanks for tuning in. Hope you like them. So the beautiful mess Heidie work and people flag you at thank.
Speaker 6: You, thank you, well, sorry about my weird uh brain rant, knee deep and obviously a lot of.
Speaker 2: Things because it goes with yes, you know, yeah, we're to with what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so for me, if you are catching this on Patreon, I so appreciate you, and I thank you for that so much because I think we're amazing. We do our little homework and we love bringing the facts you guys, and we try to back up everything we say. We'll tell you if we're on a little rant like I do sometimes. But if you're not on my Patreon and you're catching this, you maybe got lucky somewhere else and I put one out or whatnot, you should definitely go join because you will get two of these extra shows a month and it is a great time. We always come up with some really fascinating topics that are more than just your average medical show. Right, we're going to talk about Yeah, no, they're not talking about pickled punks in a jar. We're kind of insensitive. That's the only downdraw. So find me there. We're on Spotify. All of my shows are on there as well as YouTube. I do about half the shows on there because I'm not putting certain things on there. I don't want to get chucked off one day just come on and have my channel gone.
Speaker 3: So that's why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or your favorite podchaser, But I do want to request that you give Janet Deplorable Nation and I from Unfiltered Rice Heidi Love some.
Speaker 3: Reviews if you can.
Speaker 6: You might think it's do But even if you put like two words like great job, it helps us so much. Especially on Apple, it's huge. You guys have no idea. If you can't afford to support us, do it that way. It means just as much so.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate that dramatically. So anyways, for ny at Deplorable Nation. You can find me on every podcast platform, or you can watch the videos on Spotify or rumble. Hit me up on Instagram at or Deplorable Janet or on exit No Janet know so for me and for the beautifully talented and lovely Miss Fidi. Thanks for tuning in, ladies and gentlemen, to another episode. We love you, we appreciate you, and we will see you next time. Have a great day.