Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis Strange of counters, of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children.
Speaker 2: Good Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 3: And all their victims.
Speaker 1: Murry pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 3: This is a bizarre.
Speaker 1: World that we live in.
Speaker 2: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 4: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Costenos New Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 2: The curtains are open.
Speaker 3: We're checking tickets out the door. It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey Dahmer soaking blood, You and the bomber blowing up.
Speaker 2: Waco, Texas and Heaven.
Speaker 3: Scams that Helius modify men from apes.
Speaker 2: Hitler faced his death and then escaped.
Speaker 3: Babo and the moth Man, Son of Sam.
Speaker 4: Talking to talks again, Witches, gob Saint Comlin's Mysterious.
Speaker 3: Noise and Hot Dames, Dark Guards and.
Speaker 2: The scull and bones most eleven. He's a probably loan. So when you're feeling all.
Speaker 4: Alone, grabbing meer and get stone a Welcome you to the podcast Trains group.
Speaker 2: We're here to entertain you. You it's about to get I don't know what it is. I bought these shoots from a drug pillow. I don't know how he laced.
Speaker 3: I've been tripping all day. Is that classified as a dad joke?
Speaker 2: Theres always any joke that makes it go.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I know one of so Billy wants to do dad jokes at the beginning of some of the episodes, so I said.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll just do it.
Speaker 3: You can just do it. My you doan't hear my dad's jokes. One of them was how does that bee give milk? Or what kind of bee gives milk? A booby? That literally say that. I can't really what the other one was fucking So it's just like the stupidest fucking jokes. Welcome to the show, This strange show, podcast Baby and.
Speaker 2: Billy on that strange through of one oh nine point nine. Does that can't be a radio station? Right?
Speaker 3: So this is fun. Halloween's obviously like getting close like a fucking couple more weeks and I'm getting super excited.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna buy Tom says he wants me to buy him a costume. So I'm like, anybody want to weigh in on the fact that I'm gonna buy him a freely assinn.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna wear it then, because for all the listeners we're gonna.
Speaker 2: We will rise together and make him wear We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have on how We're gonna, like probably just film through my phone for now and stuff like that. We do have a camera and ship, but just the way it's gonna work out, it might be a live stream we're still deciding on Facebook, or it might be a video that we record most likely and then put it on Facebook and YouTube and all that ship. But we're gonna try to film the Halloween episode that we're gonna do just for a fun little thing, and we're gonna dress up and it will be something fun and different and something for the fucking YouTube page. But oh yeah, and I got some whiskey Crown World going, and I also have some pumpkin beers.
Speaker 2: I know it's got to be discussed.
Speaker 3: No one, it was like, that's all the glost because I was drinking on the Ami Horror episode. I was drinking the one that I have actually upstairs. It's called paranormal. And then the other one that guy is called pumpkin patch or something like that.
Speaker 2: Super drunk.
Speaker 3: I do like flying monkeys and flying monkeys, and it's it's ten point. It's ten.
Speaker 2: So we just got that BP there.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, so that pumpkin ales ten percent called whatever paranormal. It literally tastes like a pumpkin cookie, like a pumpkin cinnamon cookie. So some people it's just dangerous. I know it is, because you can drink like two of those and you break probably a little buzz. So I got that.
Speaker 2: I got some.
Speaker 3: I'm sipping on some straight whiskey. I always do.
Speaker 2: He was original because they said Cors Banquet's discontinued. And if one more person tells me that it's a different beer, no, it fucking isn't. It's the exact goddamn same beer. Just brooding the Moulson factory now. So they had to cancel the Cours Banquet and they just renamed it Cores Original.
Speaker 3: It's the same, it looks the exact same, No, they.
Speaker 2: They renamed it because it's now from so fuck, I'm I'm pretty sure my facts are right on this Cours Banquet was its own thing, and now they moved into the Molson Canadian Brewery, so they're brewing out of there, and they had to rename it because now it's under Moulson.
Speaker 3: It's not interesting anyways, which.
Speaker 2: Is because.
Speaker 3: Opposite, Yeah, Cours is not its course on by the black bat owns all the other ship. It's like Cours in the Bat is Cours pretty much.
Speaker 2: The two raining weird.
Speaker 3: So obviously, if you venture into the darker side of sleepovers and parties, you might play a game like light is a feather stiff as a board, That.
Speaker 2: Is, I know, seven seconds in heaven.
Speaker 3: No, So we're gonna gather all around Billy lamp straight down the ground and then there, and then we're gonna we're gonna put our hands over you, and then we're gonna chant and close your eyes over on me, over you light of a feather.
Speaker 2: Holding it over and waiting for my wood to hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's lighting is a feathers stiff as a board, light feather craft, and you levitate, you put it the thing is into that person and cause them to levitate. It happened in The Craft, which is a documentary. I'm just joking. I actually want to watch The Craft this year. Dude, that's a great movie. And they're coming out of the roommak. It's not witches. Oh you know, we're getting the Ouiji bordout and attempting to communicate with the other side. But let's take this party to the next level. Let's get strange with this. But I learned how to summon some of the most infamous monsters and slumber party lore.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking about like bondage and ship. I thought that's where we're going with that. Really, if someone said let's take this to the next level, it'll be like I thought you never asked and started taking off my belt and like tying it. You're about to get a dirty block guy. You're about to tell people you just walked into a wat.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, oh, baby, I thought you never ask. And then you open your closet and there's like sixty different for re costumes.
Speaker 2: They're like, which do you want? You want to be a bigger.
Speaker 3: So let's get into one that we've already talked about on previous episode. The original Like uh, Legends one, but this is like a different way, like we're just diving more a little more into Bloody Mary is uh is perhaps obviously the oldest and best known game to play at sleepover. It's like but the thing is, like I've said before on this, like that being Austin a kid, I grew up with one of my very good friends at the time we played we played it like but we watched candy Man. We're like fucking eight or something and which.
Speaker 2: Is weird, and that's a weird And.
Speaker 3: Then before I think I heard about Bloody Mary. But like we watch candy Man. It's a horror movie, so you think, like as a kid, it's like kind of real, like you.
Speaker 2: Know what.
Speaker 3: Would so we would do candy Man candy and like we'd fucking freak every time got four because it's five for him. But like we always did that, but like this stuff like kids doing this. We did it with candy Man, which is different. But Bloody Mary would be just a scary trump and you like candle or you just go in the dark. We do that as people. So it's supposed to be's buddy Mary's based on either Queen Mary, the first of England, or a woman named Mary Worth. Queen Mary was the daughter of Henry I think it's thirteen, Henry the thirteenth, and the first woman to rule England as the Queen of England. She was famous for burning Protestants, heretics, and witches. You know what heretic is someone.
Speaker 2: That I feel like that's bugging me. Hold up, all right, No, oh my god, I'm gonna sit here for twenty minutes thinking about that.
Speaker 3: Just it's just it's someone who is against the church and and and believes in their own shit.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have got that, but I definitely did hear of it.
Speaker 3: And witches. So she burned witches, like we've talked about like on the uh that you'll hear coming up on the Warwolf episode that we get into his way for that one.
Speaker 2: That was always my favorite part of all those stories too, that like if she burns, she wasn't a witch. It's like I wondered, if, after how many times consecutively you successfully burned and killed these people and they weren't supposed to die, if they were actually witches, they drown what I mean, I wonder like at what point you'd be like they drown this wrong. We killed a lot of people and not one has lived so far.
Speaker 3: So we've all we've already heard this one right. The other legends around a woman named Mary Wirth who was accused of witchcraft and taking children to retain her youth, so she would obviously like suck the youth out of the boy's little cox or something like that. While she was executed for her deeds, it said that she still seeks revenge to this day, the Summon of Bloody Mary. It's recommended that you stand in a dark room with a mirror, usually a bathroom will.
Speaker 2: Do how do you stand, like see the mirror if you're in a point No, but have you ever heard.
Speaker 3: A sky ring? Not the fucking nut sky rid you paint a fucking mirror black or you could like you paint it you can yeah, yeah, and then you like it's about it's about reverting ship. It goes deeper. She really could light a candle, uh and stare into the mirror and say bloody.
Speaker 2: Mary, blood like you're like really trying to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah three times. If you're successful, Bloody Mary might appear behind you, covered in blood, sometimes holding her deceased baby. Some versions of the leven.
Speaker 2: What do you want, kid? I was clearly in the middle of something.
Speaker 3: Some versions of the legends say that Bloody Mary would reach out and try to take your soul, so prepay her for anything. But remember we talked about her. But legends, you know what right it's It's about like because her baby died, it's still worth So her being covered in blood was about. It was her period blood or like menstrual blood. That's so obviously let's get into something that everybody knows about, the boogie Man. The boogie is just about everyone has feared the boogie Man at some point in their childhood. I don't think I am I know what you think.
Speaker 2: I mean, like it that's at age like three, where you're like just talking and you're scared that the light turns off because you hear about the boogie Man. Checked you checked under the bed for monsters? That's pretty much the book.
Speaker 3: Have you checked the children?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the children?
Speaker 3: Uh? So, there's no surprise in stories of the Boogie Man or Bogart, which has existed since the Middle Ages. I thought Bogart was just taking a cigarette too long of a joint. Boguard that joint because of Humphrey Bullgart.
Speaker 2: Thought yeah, I thought was yeah, you take too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's from Humphrey Bogert, a fucking old ass fucker. Yeah. I think he just smokes. He like just made his cigarettes last way too long, just like way and it's like just the ashes falling off.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know it was actually designated to cigarettes. So I and hypothetically, let's say, like I meant in a sense where like there's chips and you like grab the bag of chips, you keep eating. It's like stop bow guarding all the chips.
Speaker 3: So obviously the boogieman is exists in the Middle Ages, they say the boogeyman are usually I guesst his Boogieyman are usually described as having sharp teeth, talons, and our spirits, and some are demons. The boogieman usually turns up to punish unruly children, kind of like cramps. Ye say, I was just fucking beating with weeds cause chaos or grant wishes, depending on the story. The Boogeyman can be summoned after midnight using the following steps with care. First, carve the letter B into three candles, and.
Speaker 2: Then at and then and then then light them for the boogieyman.
Speaker 3: Leave your closet door slightly open so he can make his way in. Then crawl under the cup like you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't open up door. He's like, you need to fucking help me out here a little bit like these talents, I can't grab the knob.
Speaker 3: No, secretly is the drunk in the fucking class. Then crawl under your covers. Enchant boogie Man, creature of fear. I am not afraid, Boogieman, king of all darkness, bring me the dark boogie Man, boogie Man, I invite you in.
Speaker 2: You're why did I like if you tell me one there's got a way.
Speaker 3: It's not done yet.
Speaker 2: Hold up ninety percent of every single person that just heard that Tom is picturing you on the bed spreading your ash cheeks while you're chancing it. That is definitely like on point to exactly what the fuck that was.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on in, I invite you. If you feel the Boogieman's presence next to your beds, say boogie Man, boogie Man, welcome to my home. I am not afraid, and I welcome you here.
Speaker 2: Is that fucking boogeyman death funny to tell him his name twice. He thinks he hears it the first time and second time he's like, yeah, that is definitely.
Speaker 3: And it's like weird how you have to be like, welcome to my home. I'm not afraid, so you're welcome here. And then what is he gonna do? Go make a peanut butter sandwich in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Everybody who's been so manyat they were so scared they run for their mommies. But you you haven't eaten like six hundred years. You you're you're you're good. You're good.
Speaker 2: You're good. Donny good, good boy.
Speaker 3: If the boogie man is pleased with all of this, you can ask for a wish before he parts. What is he? Fucking Will Smith? Is he a genie?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, don't be doing that fucking shipp in like any like Mexican households where he goes upstairs and neat some food and your grandma comes down. Who the fucking one? All right?
Speaker 3: So, if the boogieman is pleased with all of this came so, you can ask for a wish just to be sure that he never comes from under the covers. Oh, just make sure you never come out from the under the covers, not even your foot. So the boogeyman has said to drag the person back from the closet wherever it is. Yeah, it's a guy raping.
Speaker 2: And this is exact.
Speaker 3: This existed since medieval times. But it's just weird. You have to stay completely on the covers. I think in medieval times I thought that they slept in straw because it's like there's kids.
Speaker 2: Fucking you said if if he's completely satisfied, he'll grant you a wish. Why do I feel like Harvey Weinstein has said that a car come here my name, and like girls like you know what, it's a good chance, like I might gonna wish out of it. Yeah, like two nd years down the roads are gonna be talking to kids and they're gonna be like, look ome for Harvey Winston.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be bassing. Like you got yourself a fucking roll in a fucking top bill movie and he's gotta suck a little dick. Jesus fuck whatever. You You coulda have a fucking iron poker shoved up your ass.
Speaker 2: You could. It could be kinky, but you don't know how kinky is. Maybe they just they got past the kinkiness. Maybe all the girls like the kikinness, but the dick and they didn't, So that's what they're Hey.
Speaker 3: They goes into jail and pretends he's fucking like.
Speaker 2: I was fine with you whipping my back. That part didn't bother me.
Speaker 3: So this one's gonna be a little longer one. Okay, we're getting into the buddy Man. This ship's fucking fun off Easter.
Speaker 2: Does this have something to do with Eastern or is it like a twist to do with Halloween? No, but it twisted sick version of the Easter bunny kind of deal.
Speaker 3: You'll find it, So you'll find it. You'll find it, all right, carry on the legend of the Bunny Man service sometime in the nineteen seventies near a bridge on cold Chester Road in Fairfax County, Virginia. The story goes that in nineteen oh four, a bus full of psycho pathic I guess the psychiatric psychiatric patients crashed and one of the patients. Why of the patients were never found, that is until apparently eating eight rabbits.
Speaker 5: I would say, he was down there eight rabbits.
Speaker 3: We're found in Arkansas. Yeah, we're found. Stop tapping your fucking foot. Sorry, we're found in the woods near the site. Then one Halloween a group of kids were found strung up from the bridge and gutted, just like the rabbits have been. Everyone blamed the bunny Man. Summoning the bunny Man involves a quick road trip to Virginia. Quick. Okay, uh, you just have to wait underneath the bridge, the old bridge on Colchester Road on Halloween night. But let's look a little more in depth. At the first time people became aware of the bunny Man. One night in October nineteen seventy, Air Force Academy Cat Cadet Cadet Robert Bennett was driving with his fiance in North Virginia. The pairs stopped at four thousand, four hundred block on Guinea Road in Fairfax. That's funny because Guinea is a slur for an Italian.
Speaker 2: I was thinking Guinea pig. Yeah, but if you call our guinea pigs Italian pigs.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just don't. Don't call an Italian person at Guinea gonna.
Speaker 2: Get smacked down.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that's a racial slur. Technically, that's a new one.
Speaker 2: Phyllis monologue is growing everywhere.
Speaker 3: Call someone in Italian. That's a good I don't know any I knew. I know a couple of talents. Actually I used to me a Meallian. Yeah, I know. One good guy worked with it. He literally sounded like that. He was like full bow. We used to be like just called Mario. Yeah, yeah, and then we used to call Mario. And then when he it would be funny because you would do it English actually be like get him up, cowboy, go down to the ranch, and he use.
Speaker 2: The funny shot. I'm gonna use my credit card.
Speaker 3: That's funny. That's a funny TikTok. A location near his uncle's house. This is where this pair these this his you know, Robert Bennis fiance stop by. They were sitting in the car when things started to get weird. A man dressed in white, supposedly with buddy ears, approached out of the darkness. He began to scream at the company.
Speaker 2: You're on private property.
Speaker 3: Then he was going to report them to the police, and that he got the license plate number. And this was merely off putting except for what he did next. All at once, the man hurled. Now the man hurl the fucking hatchet right through the windshield of the car and nearly hitting the pair. The couple I don't want to call him pair.
Speaker 2: But because because they were parked on a piece of land he owned, supposedly could have been an accident. I could see this guy like screaming, like they didn't He didn't even give them a chance to pull out, get off my He's like, oh, ship didn't realize hatchet.
Speaker 3: Sorry, as you might have guessed. They quickly sped off to the police station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no ship, and the guy's already there. He's like, don't worn't the ones that property?
Speaker 3: I see that axe. I saw him out of fucking thin air, and they just hit their car. But they're on my fucking property.
Speaker 2: The motherfuckers. God reined acts on them.
Speaker 3: God rained acts.
Speaker 2: Let there be axes, like God knows this was my property.
Speaker 3: N Bob went fucking uh, well, it's off a dog man and Chris Chris Rock falls out of the sky because he's one of the gods great movie dog Mans. And then Jay's like, sexy, big titty women, just don't fall this guy and their way. It's kind of fun, though, it is fun.
Speaker 2: I find oh my god that honestly, you want to see. Okay, there is a video on that TikTok of me eating hot sauce. Oh yeah, And I couldn't believe you fucking filmed that because looking at it, that was the hottest hot sauce on the show Hot Ones. And I cannot fucking believe that I ate that much.
Speaker 3: I would literally put it.
Speaker 2: My palm was fucking covered.
Speaker 3: I died and then talking to touch your eyes and ship like, I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: It's so hard not surprised.
Speaker 3: Later on that night, I'm blind because you because after you did it, you just you didn't even wash out your hands. You just rubbed it. You can see it in the video. Yeah, look looked that up because it was on Actually I never posted that to the face, but page maybe that ship me.
Speaker 2: No, I was so drunk, I was loaded. You're like it was it's the first.
Speaker 3: Time screaming and ship. That was actually a funny video.
Speaker 2: We were all mad for letting Isabelle do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah like a quarter of what I did. You were definitely fu.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like you always pull out your phone at those times. Those are nice, Tom, Thanks for capturing all my worst moments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so they get back to the bunny Man. The bunny man legend then became real because an axe flew through a fucking window and there was a guy in bunny years. But that was gonna fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, didn't you say as the farmer that did that?
Speaker 3: But no, it was a guy that came out and said they were on his property and he was wearing all white, but it could have been a bunny costume, but they said he was wearing bunny ears supposedly, and came out in that office, just a psychopathic one. I don't like to fuck with the costume on.
Speaker 2: I had to kill, not kill. He just wants to skur.
Speaker 3: I want to scur.
Speaker 2: And his axe and game must have been on party. It was like he must have been like this.
Speaker 3: Competitions every weekend, throwing that axe at that target just so I could scare that coubble.
Speaker 2: I throw that axe from that target. It hit bollsye and I go right on home and fuck my sister.
Speaker 6: She got so fucking turned on and she said, oh my gowd, it's you were born and raised in fucking arkansa uh from Arkansas.
Speaker 3: This is never gonna stop. I'm sorry, but this one stopped for a couple months, probably sorry Arkansas, and then we'll go on and making fun of cool back again.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then there is another police report that mentions that in the Notorious bunny Man of Virginia canna make fun of Virginia everyone. Uh, and this one shared shares a striking few similarities with the first tail. Ten days later, right around Halloween, a construction company near the area was ten days after the first one. Yeah, I guess so, which is so it was.
Speaker 2: Just one guy losing his mind.
Speaker 3: Became the bunny Man's new stomping grounds. Uh. Security guard named Paul Phillips was on duty. Obviously, you have the fucking this construction site his.
Speaker 2: You see that.
Speaker 3: Obviously the debates were horrible, and it was terrible, terrible cod and well there got COVID. But in the debate, I watched that, watched, I watched the It's literally ridiculous. Trump won't shut the fuck up, honestly, and for all the people that live in the States, because I know we have a lot of people listening to the States, Honestly, you have fucking two choices, a creepy fucking old man or a creepy fucking old man. That's your two choices.
Speaker 2: I choose. I choose a creepy old man over a creepy old man. Hey, Joe Biden only sniffs have you smelled panting pro v for kids? Holy ship?
Speaker 3: Alright, I don't know what that is. Sounds like a loop. So there's obviously other uh So, then this so because the guy at the construction site, which I think is weird. So there's a construction site and I'm talking about the bunny man. Still there's a security guard of the construction site. That doesn't really happen that much. In most places, they kind of.
Speaker 2: Leave him be. Well maybe in the States would be different. Yeah, you guys have a lot of fucking hooligans down.
Speaker 3: Uh So peep uh. Why about the debate was because the bait was a ship show. But how they caught because it said like the people's rights or choices in the background whatever, and because of the cut screen because it's Biden and Trump it's a peep in the back was funny. It came so the fucking security guard, fucking rent a cop. Paul Blart came across a man dressed in black with gray and gray with bunny ears similar to the initial ports from the couple. He was vandalizing a house, and when Phillips approached the oddly dressed Manners supported to say, oh, you people are trespassing around here, and if you don't get the fuck out, I'm gonna blust your heading. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: That's tough words for a guy with his sister.
Speaker 3: This man's uh seemed to really have an issue with the people trespassing and even went on destroying people's property again. When the police went to look for him, he didn't turn up.
Speaker 2: It feels like they weren't even on his property, like they're parked, like yeah, he's super legally on the side of the street, maybe smoking a joint or something in the car.
Speaker 3: We just finished Ratchet. That show it was I enjoyed it, never watched. It's the new Netflix show that's like from the people that creat American horror story, like the American horror story. But it got it got stupid and went way off the deep end with a bunch of like this ship they were putting into it first like three days are right, then it goes. But that has to do with like you know, psychiatric wards and stuff like that, and you know it's just some guy that's like schizophrenical, fucked up, and then he like sees the house. He's like, is that my house? My house is red? And he's like it looks so over. He's like there's a cart there.
Speaker 2: You're oh my goddamn property.
Speaker 3: And he's like a mile from home.
Speaker 2: Just frenzy. He's like, lucky, I got my carrying hatchet on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this guy's got an issue with people trespassing.
Speaker 2: Police never see find him.
Speaker 3: But when the story hit papers, the floodgates open and the Fairfax County Police got over fifty reports from people who claim to have seen the bunny Man, fifty some more incredible than others. But who exactly is the mysterious bunny Man. That's where all the accounts seem to really differ. One is the most common genesis of the legends become the bunny Man is the spirit of a crazy man who escaped from an asylum. Way back in nineteen oh foury we kind of said, where a group of kramly and same people are transporting on a bus to a new facility and the bus unexpectedly crashed.
Speaker 2: Scary, I'd be very good learned about things going wrong on that bus.
Speaker 3: Right obviously it crashed. Yeah, one man escaped, like we said, and he vanished into the night, never to be seen again.
Speaker 2: Of course he didn't.
Speaker 3: His name was supposed to be Douglas Griffin Gryffon. It's literally g r I f l n so Gryffon and his uh and his memory and perhaps his ghosts live on long after you escaped. Supposed to became began killing people on animals, mostly rabbits, as we discussed, but was never recaptured. And his ghost is supposed to be what attacked the couple on that October night with the hatch it. But how does a ghost throw a physical hatchet into a window? Is my my cious thought. In some version of the Urban Legend, don't.
Speaker 2: You talk all the time about being able to transport into different dimensions?
Speaker 3: Yes, but like you'd have to be some fucking reptilian super creature.
Speaker 2: To like one throw and then don't let them retally, because I'm back to the.
Speaker 3: In some versions of the Urban Legend, the story doesn't just stop with him escaping and never being seen again. After the body of the man Griffin allegedly killed. Oh, after the body of a man that supposed to be he killed was found, the police decided it was time to bring him in. They searched the train tracks by the bridge near Fairfax Station and quickly came across the bunny Man, near where the asylum bus had been originally crashed. They began to chase him, but soon heard the sound of an uncom oncoming train and had to get out of the way. Rather than running from the train, however, Griffon put himself directly in its path, so he killed himself.
Speaker 2: I will stop this train.
Speaker 3: I am Superman.
Speaker 2: Stop train.
Speaker 3: It just gets demolished. As the train struck him.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish he drew a crowd before he did. Like, watch this guy as the trains show, and everyone's like, is he gonna do it?
Speaker 3: As the train struck him, Well, all the police watts are like, yo, bud, let's see how many guts split? Uh. He let out a burst of devilish laughter.
Speaker 2: That was on cue. You just pointed to me. I didn't expect to laugh devilishly ahead.
Speaker 3: Although his body was never recovered, police assumed he was killed by the train. That makes his final resting place and the reason his rabbit clad spirit still haunts the area. Even now, his legends still laughing train hits them.
Speaker 7: Why was he the police force? That's enough, I'm done shooting black people. Oh my god, you know what, This wasn't a.
Speaker 3: Nineteen fucking This is in nineteen oh four, So yeah, they were just lynching them at that point.
Speaker 2: I mean fucking nineteen ninety nine to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So obviously, like all even now, legend lives on an infamy. According to the local lore, you can still see the spirit of supposed to be the initial victims h that he was killing and the bunny Man at the bridge, specifically on Halloween night. So if you go there on October thirty, first, believers say, you will find a group of kids near the bridge having a good time the way they did supposed to before the bunny Man killed them, because I guess you like killing kids. Yeah, they all leave a few minutes before midnight, vacant before a more sinister spirit appears. Then right before midnight you will see rabbits near the bridge. That would trip me out, though if you're in Halloween, it's cold out, rabbits should be burning and they're fucking whatever they do.
Speaker 2: And then whatever I do, rabbits have here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure they do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then you know you see a bunch of fucking rabbits fucking like walking around when actually.
Speaker 2: I've seen a bunch of rabbits that I don't know what the yeah what the they?
Speaker 3: Nature Man, Nature Man today, nature Man on this spot. Listen to this podcast, and you know what happens to rabbits, Like, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: See rabbit prints in the snow quite frequently. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Someone tell me goes strange through podcast Facebook group page and tell.
Speaker 2: Me do they hybernate? Like do tell me they have hybernate? Do the hybernate? And they're like, you know what today, I don't want to outside.
Speaker 3: They've made a movie like stupid ass horror movies about this, like they're very dumb and low budget, but you actually could make a decent one about it, like just make it more trippy and psychedelic, like have like in the bunny signal his coming and then a light supposed to be appears, perhaps the train that struck him down, so that'd be creepy. You see like little kids that are killed playing by the bridge, and then you see bunnies. Then you see a light that looks like maybe a ghost train or something like that, and then he will appear. I am.
Speaker 2: He will appear, keep saying things that remind me of the show.
Speaker 3: All uppear above the bridge. The training will appear above the bridge, followed by the figure of Griffin himself. Uh at supposed to be midnight exactly. So if you're from fucking Virginia, go the Bunnyman Bridge try this out. He will appear on the bridge and his soul will solely glow bright, blinding you. So a soul blind you, which is fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Whitn't a sick day for both of us. Just be like all the vacations we do. Guys, if this gets up there, like I would love to live my life just traveling to these things and doing them. Obviously probably one hundred percent of the time nothing's gonna happen, but it would be cool to do and like and then one day we just disappear and you're like, find out which one killed and then it becomes a murder mystery and it's cool.
Speaker 3: We're just living in a cabin somewhere.
Speaker 2: All the detectives are like just sick of shit of listening to podcasts, Like these guys always get fucking drunk, and they always go off topic. I can't even fucking focus, like I'm done my job, I quit, I'm not even And.
Speaker 3: Then it's just like old just be literally us as Bob and Doug McKenzie will be living in like an ice igloo with like just beers and ship like that.
Speaker 2: We have no idea where we are how to get home, and I'm sure, but beer keeps showing up. So we're gonna chill here and drinking.
Speaker 3: He keeps showing up, and there's a camera crew for some reason, they're just filming.
Speaker 2: Nobody's telling us how to.
Speaker 3: Get at midnight exactly, he will appear on the bridge. Guy like said that in the Soul BLI to you and at this point you need to run, and if you don't, he may kill you, slashing and bashing the same way he did do his.
Speaker 2: Vic Wait, hold up, you said slashing before, but bashing he fucking he bashes and slashes. This motherfucker is a lunatic.
Speaker 3: All right, how do you bashing and slash? Ones for Billy?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 3: All right? Now, this story is for Billy because we are going we're gonna start doing stuff like I I want to shut it out because I I already kind of mentioned that we will be diving to hh home soon and Billy's gonna cover that. I'm just gonna I know, it's good. We got a lot of stuff coming. Ali will be up probably.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a good one coming too.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start doing more. Yeah, and uh for all fans, just like before Billy gets in this, Aliens are coming back. We will be revisiting Aliens and stuff like that very soon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I almost just fucking shot my pants. I thought you're going on a tangent like twenty twenties coming. No, well actually meant twenty one. It shut the fuck up. Don't even look at me like that was. Okay, we're gonna talk about the woman in the white. She's in white.
Speaker 3: She she's a white woman, but she's Mexican. That's why I'm getting ability to read this.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get there. The woman in white also known as the whaling woman Earth. Okay, she is the whaling woman. She's a figure in Mexican folk lore dating back to for centuries. I'm gonna ask my mom, see if she knows anything about this woman, and she's gonna be like fucking She'll drop to her knees and do like a cross hail Mary prayer or something like.
Speaker 3: I also have some new new when it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: No, my fuckers disgusting.
Speaker 2: Anyways, it dates back for centuries. It's said to be an omen of war with roots in Aztec lore. The story goes that the woman in white drowned her children in a fit of grief after her husband left her for another woman. You don't say that is that is the most Mexican fucking thing I've ever heard in my life, Like, you know, honestly, like out of every race, like I know, like like white women have like they do like sinister, little sneaky shit. Black women got attitude. You know who thugs are pissed off Mexican women they are the most hardcore or a gangsters. Like if I can count on any of my I I'd have to have like seventy thousand hands to count the times that my mom scared the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Hey, my mom did the same thing, and she was a white woman.
Speaker 2: No, but it'd be to the point that I'd be in grade four and you know, when you're talking and your dad's like you get into that conversation with your friends, you're like, I could beat up your dad. I one hundred percent of the time, even at that age, went maybe, but my mom could kill your mom.
Speaker 3: No, that's yeah, that's what my honestly mom was the same way that like this to say this quickly, my nobody wanted to fuck around my mom. And they all knew my mom, like they classified her. And I've told my mom they staid, like, my friends call her a bitch all the time and stuff. And she's like, fine, if I fucking stood up and I was a good fucking mother and fucking took like she's like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Anyways, the woman in white is said to appear near lakes and rivers, wailing like a banshee. Is what sounds like.
Speaker 3: She's like really for her lost, So she's looking for a lost it's almost like a little yeah, she's like.
Speaker 2: Just screaming like where's my kids?
Speaker 3: Isn't this based on the Little Laura or whatever?
Speaker 2: Well, she fucking killed her kids, So like I'm already kind of worried about why she's worried about them, like where they went? That like that you killed them. And then they're like where did they go? It's like they disappeared from my life.
Speaker 3: A lot of women do that, a lot of women that after pregnancy do that ship and post pardon depression, I'm killing the kids. I don't know if this woman had it, but there's that woman that drove her kids into the fucking water.
Speaker 2: You think it would be like you think it would be more along the lines of like I know what I did and I'm sorry about it, not like genuinely concerned as to where your children are. Like this lady sounds like she just doesn't know where her kids are.
Speaker 3: Even though she killed them. But that's like a fucking psychiatric thing right where they'll like post part of depression, they'll kill their kid and then they'll feel so much grief for it because they just wanted to stops. I want to cry and stop like baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one's gonna be super specific. Between the hours of midnight and exactly three thirty three am.
Speaker 3: That's a Masonic number though, and that's a demonic number.
Speaker 2: It didn't say at three thirty three, it said between those hours, so you can light that. You could light it at two fifty.
Speaker 3: Nine and that's fine, just but it ends at three the summoning of this woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, between midnight and between the hours of three thirty three am. Light candles all around your bathroom. Then right out tee Caro los kiro on a piece of paper to get squo. Why said it's not Taketo's tequila. Takiro los cairo on a piece of paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some say use your own blood, but but appends recommended.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, Lorena, this is how you want it.
Speaker 2: Fill your sink with the water and and then put your face into the water.
Speaker 3: That's fucking scary.
Speaker 2: But holding your breath for only one minute. I've held my head underwater for more than a minute. Oh no, this is the scary part. Then take three gulps of water like swallow it, like gulp it while you're under like swallowing. Well yeah, well yeah, because you're drowning, so you're like breathing for air, but you're gulping the water. That's how you drown anyways. So do that. And then when you come up for air, say Takira las kirola racist and keep your eyes closed for ten seconds. But when you open them, the women in Whitewell appear before you don't look away from her, and don't rush to turn on the lights. Maintain eye contact and wait for her to ask you a series of questions. Beware that answering her questions incorrectly can be deadly. This motherfucker is who wants to be a millionaire of life?
Speaker 3: No itally like you, Oh, that's the wrong answer. Motherfucker who knows it could be next Allwayen or some other time or some ship. And mean, I think this is yeah, because this is based on the I always say Lil Lorna because how it's spelled Lorna. And they just did that movie which I heard was horrible. But we can eventually talk about her more.
Speaker 2: Want to hear the questions I want to be like I want I want them to be stumpers, like who is your real dad? You're like, it's my dad, not my real dad, And then you go and then you go uncle Jerry, and she goes, who you got lucky on that one.
Speaker 3: It's like a game show host. If you win, you hearquila, and if you lose, you hear a bunch of shots on tequila.
Speaker 2: Come down, good tequila, Mexican tequila. That ship like yeah, like now the Quevo Holy fuck, what a garbage fucking yeah. Gross, Every single tequila we have at that liquor store in Ontario is absolute trash.
Speaker 3: I know, patron is expensive, it's not terrible compared to everything else, but it pay it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's not that it's not terrible. They they sugarcoated it. Anything with a worm in it.
Speaker 3: I've never done it. I want to do it, and it's good. I have.
Speaker 2: My buddy brought me back a bottle from Mexico and I went to go visit and I was like, oh, that's seck. I've never tried the worm before. I ate half of the worm. My night was over. Did you drive?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: Was it? I just ate half of the worm and I was so fucked off my tree, like honestly, like I think equivalent equivalent to say, like in my head, what half of that worm was? Like it was about taking seven, seven, maybe eight tequila shots consecutively because I was just going one, two, three, four and like not letting your chance to like breathe, Like that's how much alcohol that worm fucking consumes.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it fucked my day up.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, because you have fucking nine eight shots of goddamn tequila in a row. That's gonna fuck you sideways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was gonna say, because I'm looking this up right now. Okay, So like worm one is what it is, Like I'm pretty sure a lot of it is in absinthe. That's how they make ayinthe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that can fucking make you hallucinating.
Speaker 3: Ship that drunk.
Speaker 2: You're just that fucking drunk that you think you see things like you know.
Speaker 3: They the stupid movie if all you young fuckers have ever seen that or older fuckers haven't seen it, euro Trip they take.
Speaker 2: Out I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh so, like you know, like I the in Canada, they did one that I like, I hate to taste of liquorice, but I actually mind this. It was called Lucid and it was it was an absynthe.
Speaker 2: I like it black but black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, and they but it was sixty percent or sixty two percent pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's pretty And.
Speaker 3: I have a picture at somewhere on my Tom Cat hip hop Instagram but like a near the end. But like I took time to drink it, like it was fucking strong. Yeah, like honestly, like that's like as fucked like the fact that like you're just talking about like that, the worm and stuff like that. You could hallucinate, but I don't know, like worm would sounds fucked up, like like I've never had real as. Actually, actually that's a lot I have at a party, at a party I had when I was like back up working in restaurant days, and me and these do like I'm already fucking really drunk, and uh, it's like everyone from the restaurants are hanging out and having like a drinks and stuff like that, and near the end they bring out the guy just got back from Puerto Rico or something like that, and they have absence and because they got over the border, and he was like he was he was thinking he wasn't gonna get it over the border, but he did. They you can light it on fire because it's flambole, obviously, and then you take the shot and this is the dude was sitting there start talking to Star Wars all night, like getting drunk. It was already fucking hammered. And I called a cab as soon as I did the shots because I said, if I'm doing this, I'm going home because I'm not gonna be here making a fool myself.
Speaker 2: You can like look that in Canada here on Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know that I'm saying that that's how we didn't, which is weird.
Speaker 2: We did something weird shot.
Speaker 3: And then I remember I was so lucky and I'm pretty sure yeah this is still when I lived at home. Uh So I got the cab back to Paris. I was so fucking lucky that this cab driver I knew that I have smoked joints with picked me up because I got in the car and I was like, in his name is Colin. I was like yo, calling and he's like what's up. He's like you're fucked, aren't you? And I'm like, yeah, I just did a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I just did a shot at Absinthe. I'm like, I'm like I want to see like absince like I was supposed to be. That's how. And so I'm like and I can even like even drinking right now, and I'm like a barely buzz but thinking about that buzz I had how fucked up I was. And I was still coherent decently because I was talking to him the whole time, and he's like, you want to smoke a joint? Or something like that, and a cigarette. I was like, I'll take a cigarette. I was like, I'm not taking a joint right now. I'm always going home and sitting in the basement at my fucking mom's house and being like I am like fucked and like I didn't know what to do with myself. I think I just like, you just got to go. I don't think I went to bed. I think I was just.
Speaker 2: At that point when you're that fu good to bed. Oh my god, did I tell you my fucking tip.
Speaker 3: I just want to say I thought I didn't do it, but I have dried apps no ship.
Speaker 2: But then I I'm pretty sure I said this on the podcast, but far but maybe I didn't. For new listeners, when you drink and you listen to us and you get too drunk, yeah, lie down on your bed. Oh you've said this one foot flat on the floor.
Speaker 3: You I you convinced me it was real that I feel like it didn't work.
Speaker 2: It always works every single time I'm drunk. It works.
Speaker 3: I haven't had the spin since I was like twenty five, so yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not even the spins. It's just like, you know, when you're too drunk, you're just unsettled, like you're rolling around the bed. Just put your foot on the floor. You're fucking fine. One hundred percent of the time. You're fucking fine. I always get your gravity wants to stand up, like your body doesn't want to stand up, your foot flat on the on the floor. It's the coolest little fucking pack.
Speaker 3: This is funny because I want to talk more in depth about this because I will never remember in death and you.
Speaker 2: Heard that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember what episode it is because we used to drink a lot on this podcast. Justin was here and uh and Justin was in the picture and stuff like that. And Justin was like, I was like, we're talking about urban legends stuff like that. I was going ship to me and Billy talk about urban legends, and then all three of us wrong and he's like, oh yeah, blue Baby are blue Baby? Blue Baby? And I was like, what's blue Baby? This is why Justin was like, funny exclude what he did. But he was like he's a character, that's for sure. And I was like, what the fuck's we blieby. He's like, you know that urban legends like Bloody Mary. So I didn't really know about it. So we're doing it now. And this is the fucking funniest shy. It's called baby Blue actually, because that's why I laugh, because Justin probably sounded trash like he usually did. Yeah, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, blue, baby, blue Baby.
Speaker 3: I just always remember that in my head. I don't even know what episode it is, and uh, and he's like, so, no one, no one knows when baby Blue got its start.
Speaker 2: It's not like an abortion baby because lack.
Speaker 3: What's that fucking dumbstum.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of them swinging the horse.
Speaker 3: Which is such a walked up joke. In general, someone knows when baby Blue got it start. Though it's an offshoot of Bloody Mary myth. Performing the baby Blue ritual is supposed to leave you with scratches on your arms if done incorrectly, and the story goes that a woman will burst through your bathroom mirror screaming at you. A woman, a woman, a wool man will burst through your bathroom mirror screaming ask you to give her lost child.
Speaker 2: I would scared.
Speaker 3: Blue baby, but that's not what is said, Baby Blue, baby Blue. And then it's just like.
Speaker 2: I'm talking with that's so there is different ways to summon baby blue, including one that involves at least two people.
Speaker 3: We should try this, you want it. It sounds real, starts off though, Let's do it. Walk yourself in the bathroom. We could talk and steam up.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: That's what Mitch always says, because I'm I'm cut and he's uncut, and he's like, you know, we at least we can talk. Sometimes Mitch has the same sense. If you hear what that, you do, lock yourself in the bathroom, steam up the mirror. You can use a shower, you can use butt sex, you can use.
Speaker 2: Vaginal Dude, all I do is take off my shirt and the whole fucking bathroom is like steaming. Like I I've had the I've had the fire department called them, he's so many times, and I'm like, no, I'm just hot, chill, like.
Speaker 3: Sir, you haven't a shower tonight and you just come back.
Speaker 2: Greasy as fuck like that, buddy, I haven't showered.
Speaker 3: Like this is uh, this is what I call my uh my pleasure palace. Like well, it's it's like my jerking off place. I just I just go in the washroom. I find the comfort of the hard toilets that's something I enjoy every time I master made. So I have to go in and pretend I'm pooping every time I'm master.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me you haven't done that? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is not one fucking man.
Speaker 2: The entire world that hasn't pretend he went for a ship from his ladies, Like, hey, I'll be right back. Got take a big pool and you go in and on the way once you might be a period and not in the moon, just cranky, and you're like, and then you on the way to the bad ladies. If your man says he's got to take a big pool, and like seconds after he gets off the couch, he pulls his phone out and instantly already starts looking he's fine in the video because he's gonna go try to do the quickest jerk off he's ever done. That's to make it seem like it was just a pool. It took me like three four minutes, but it was a pool.
Speaker 3: You see, you see those memes where it's like this is how picky I am, and it's like porn Hub but like the forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like none of these will do. But on that note, so this is what I want to do when you when you guys find your man and he's off to say he's taking a big poon. He pulls out his phone right away, tell him that the flush don't flush. Okay, I'm gonna catch you, and you're gonna walk in there and there's gonna be a bunch of little babies swimming around he'd flushed, he'd be like, oh, sorry, I forgot. And if he says he forgotten, he came in the toilet.
Speaker 3: Take time when I go and I look looking at my tiktoks and my and my facebooks and my my Instagram, because you're.
Speaker 2: Caught on the social media.
Speaker 3: Because I have to be I got to promote all this ship. Yeah, I do got to be on There're gonna make sure people are liking our ship, commenting, being cool with us. That's why I gotta do. I gotta spend every day in my life making sure you're offended but also happy at the same time. That's list nearest. So let's get the finish off, baby fucking blue. So it's involved to you guys, steam up the mirror. Me and Billy, you gotta go in a washroom, or or you and your husband, you and your you.
Speaker 2: Not me and you if you're in there with me, it wouldn't be steamy.
Speaker 3: Oh you're trying the fucking shower or you're Jamaican hot box and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to make it difficult, can you by going by myself, I'm making steaming.
Speaker 3: You ever tell me you never Jamaican hot box bathroom all the time. See, I rather hop box a car, which is way worse because like then you probably will get caught or something bad. But like I've done the fucking steam shower ship, trying to sit with another dude while I'm sweating and we're like, it's so hot in there while we're like smoking a big blind or bong hit some ship, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: When you're under six hundred and fifty pounds, you don't feel I'm just kidding. Don't look at me like that. Tom is not six hundred and fifty pounds. I just know. I just I was doing a p s A. He's a healthy weight. Honestly, it's a little bigger, it's okay.
Speaker 3: But honestly, just okay. Before I finished this, because I was just thinking about this thought and we're drinking, having a good time. It's fucking October. I love this ship, but in October, I know, because I love Halloween and this is what we're doing these four this is where we're doing this. So I'm the last time I did do a jamade hot box, I was like sixteen seventeen. Yeah, it was a long and I remember being at a buddy's apartment. I think we did a blunt a fucking apartment and it might have been yours. Maybe it was yours.
Speaker 2: I know you never didn't come.
Speaker 3: No, I like weird off top because no one knows the it was when I was sixteen because at the time you were like fucking a ten. You're when I was.
Speaker 2: Sixteen, you were twelve thirteen, only three years older than me. I'm four three.
Speaker 3: How old are you now?
Speaker 2: Twenty six? You're lying, You're lying twenty six, you're nineteen ninety four, you're ninety one, right.
Speaker 3: Oh you just turned twenty six. Yeah, I feel like yesterday. That's just so weird about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm lying.
Speaker 3: I justned I knew it. Okay, I knew it because I feel like I feel like just yesterday you were twenty four, Like do all right? So and I'm turning twenty nine and so yeah, we're four years different, so like, and that's what's weird.
Speaker 2: Three three years and ten months fucking chill.
Speaker 3: So like I'm just getting fucking hot box and the ship, the ship, and like me and my buddy, and it's it's the impact of coming out of the washroom that makes it fucked up. Is like coming out of the closet is the same. It's not the same thing. You just you're not coming out of the closet super high. You're coming out of its super.
Speaker 2: Gay exactly when you're in the bathroom with another dude and it's all steamy. Pretty damn.
Speaker 3: That's why it is. I don't know why. I don't know if it's like a racist term. I've never known why they call it a Jamaican hotbox. I don't know why because it's steamy, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like I'm definitely the second we get off it, I'm gonna google it.
Speaker 3: You tell me on the page.
Speaker 2: Maybe they do that like in prison or something. Maybe the hot box is like it's more of a more of a Jamaican thing.
Speaker 3: So obviously, yeah, and I was gonna say obviously recording on Friday, that's why I've having a little more fun with this.
Speaker 2: You have a little more trunk thing.
Speaker 3: We're both a little more buzz than usual.
Speaker 2: And uh, this is a very light term and we're having fun.
Speaker 3: But honestly, I would just think about getting a steamy washingman. It is fucking weird the fact that I'm sitting there and we will just smoke a blunt, a big ass blunt, and pass it back and forth and just make the it get like steamy and like full of smoke in a bathroom, just to walk out and be like, oh my gosh, like you just be ripped, and like I'm like, I don't like I smoke a lot of weed, but I don't smoke nearly as much as I did as a teenager.
Speaker 2: And how just like it's amazing what you still do, honestly, because like most people fall out of it. I always thought I was gonna be that guy and you when I was younger. I said that a thousand times. I'm like, I'm gonna be that dude when he's sixty years old, still smoking weed. And it was one year. There was one particular year where I worked so fucking hard, so long hours, that I came home and I wanted to smoke weed, but I was too fucking tired to even go outside, and I just walked in the door and I passed out. Like that job made me work close to eighty hours a week. Yeah, I did that for a year, and then after a year, I got another job. And you try to try to smoke weed then and after you stop for a year, no, you never want to do it again. And this happens. It ruins your life. I don't like this no more. I don't know why I ever like this.
Speaker 3: This happens to people man ship now.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you start thinking about your day and You're like, I did that wrong. That person's gonna be offended. I'm super upset with myself. What am I walking into tomorrow? Oh my god, my dad wrong, I'm gonna I'm gonna be I'm gonna be fired. They're gonna fire me. Ship man like, fuck, oh my god, my girlfriend's gonna break up with me.
Speaker 3: I said that, ship, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Off for giving me into something like before we finished fucking baby, Just maody say this because now, yeah, because there's the ending of it, which is the best part, which we haven't even got to. But just just give us a sec because you know, what. Some people don't like that people go off topic on podcasts, but this makes ours original topic.
Speaker 2: I was licking for the topic off the cop.
Speaker 3: Uh so no, but I'm saying, like, how you know it does affect people differently. I don't do that. We're like like in a coke and cocaine. Actually that that couldn't smoke weed after they did coke because it ended up bringing them way more paranormal pormal uh paranoia and giving them way more anxiety. There is that. That's why with marijuana. For I'm saying this for everyone. I don't care if your straight edge and you're listening to the ship. For all the people that are old school, it means you're sober. You just don't do anything. I smoke weed, I drink and that's about it. That's all I like it. I'll do mushrooms time to time. That's it. Like, that's that's it.
Speaker 5: I actually really I'm not going off that lock yourself in a bathroom, like we said, let it get steamy with your finger right.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, sorry, I didn't realize. I thought we were going a different direction with it.
Speaker 3: Carry on with your okay, you know, like and everybody does it it's funny I throwed uh, I feel like on the mirror, or wrote like.
Speaker 2: So what he was gonna say is rub the mirror if you haven't okaything, or I write I love Chelsea.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is when it's in the steam or something right, and then when you next take a shower, it does appear because it is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: So you're supposed to write science.
Speaker 3: We should do that. Steam the bathroom and we'll write baby blue in the steam.
Speaker 2: You're ok with that, but not the weedy board, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because this is ship's bullshit. This is like, this is like internet age kids coming up with shiit. Weedy boards existed forever. I will do the wea boy, just not here, and it's the wishes of my my significant others. So you gotta right. This is the this is the fucking weirder shit. This is why this shit makes me fucking laugh. So then you gotta hold your arms out and this is like you're supposed to do with me and you we'll most likely we have.
Speaker 2: To try this one.
Speaker 3: So steam up the bathroom. We'll turn on the shower and make it hot, write baby blue, and then you gotta create your arms like you're holding a baby. If you drop it, you'll get small scratches on your arms.
Speaker 2: Bunny, I drop babies all day.
Speaker 3: Hold your arms out like you're creating a baby. If you feel you if you actually begin to feel weight in your arms, you can actually pass the baby to the next person, which is fucking scary, Like this is tripping out, So like, no, I know you will, we're in that. Just wait, we're in the fucking because okay, know yet, So say me and Billy, we get the ship steaming, write baby blue. And then I do it and I started to feel the weight, and then I passed you and you feeld. I think you would drop it because you would be fucking freaked out. So if you fucking drop it, then you get small scratches on your arms, and the second I drop it's worse. Okay, And then say, okay, so I could. I definitely can imagine you try like me passing off to you, and this say was real and it was a paranormal thing. And then I gave if we're just like send there tripping out like drinking. And then I was like, man, I feel the way, and you're like, no, you're fucking I feel the weight and then I passed into you and then you're like and your arms get head and then you drop it because you would get scared. Uh So if you drop the baby blue trice times saying.
Speaker 2: Three wrong trace chress you know chess, my god, trist.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm guys done. And if you drop the baby three times three times, uh, it's it's mother will come out of the mere for you. Some you know more.
Speaker 2: Baby you you don't know, you know, babies from you.
Speaker 3: Some versions of the story also say you can flush this is the best part. Uh. If you want to end the ritual, uh say you don't want the mother to come after you.
Speaker 2: What do you gotta say? Excuse me, police, there's unfit mother. She let me have her baby. Please take the baby and the mother away. And then the police come and they lock up.
Speaker 3: The You got flush the baby down the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because no, the mother is not gonna come after you at all. It's like, you know what, if you drop my baby, you're fucking dead down the toilet. And you know what, I didn't really care that much about that baby anyway that I just didn't want you to give it like head injuries if you killed it that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's how the the ritual ends is by you flushing the baby down the toilet.
Speaker 2: How small is this baby?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about Charlie Charlie.
Speaker 2: Charlie Charlie.
Speaker 3: Charlie Charlie is the modern version of an old Mexican game that supposed to be summons a demon. Like the primitive Ouiji board, the rules of Charlie Charlie allows the player who asked the demon yes or no questions.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: You can find multiple videos of teenagers engaging in what the game is called Charlie Charlie Challenge. And I've heard about this Charlie that's not good. Yeah, that's actually so funny. Gonna cry laughter, known as Charlie Charlie Challenge a few years ago. I know I heard about this. Some videos are definitely more convincing than others. If Charlie Charlie is to be believed, you just need some office supplies to summon this demon. It's a weird way of playing the Ouiji board.
Speaker 2: App a sticky tack and an elastic band.
Speaker 3: I'll make a wage a ball.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sucking day up. Here's all those ingredients. Do it.
Speaker 3: It's just like you you fucking throw the fucking would you say? Attack?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, clip stick attack and elastic band?
Speaker 3: Okay, you flicked the elastic band in his eye and then you stick the fucking paper clip in his penis hole and then and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right up.
Speaker 3: That's the stupidest thing I've ever said on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: So and then you so it's like a Wiji board. So you take a blank sheet of paper and you write yes or no, like how a Wiji board has yes, no, numbers, fucking letters. Listen to the weed Boord episode that's probably horrible because Jessin was on it. I was wasted. Uh a form across and two pencils. I've seen this done and it is kind of trippy. So you know, you want to literally want to draw like say an X on piece of paper, okay, right, and you have yes or no and you can have in different parts of the paper. And then you put a pencil on top of a pencil and then you say Charlie, Charlie, are you here, and the pencil will start to rotate, kind of like how a compass would look like. So you put a pencil will balance on top of another pencil straight.
Speaker 2: I've seen that, I thought.
Speaker 3: And then and then you're like, Charlie, Charlie, are you here, and the pencil will gravitate.
Speaker 2: Do you have to hold a pencil? No, maybe I could try it. That's cool to try, all.
Speaker 3: Right, because like I'm always write these fucking down I'm always about.
Speaker 2: The board in a sense where it's like, you know, the other person's like might be moving it just to fuck I'm telling you because like no, but that at the end of the day, if we played no, I would try to fuck with you a little bit.
Speaker 3: I know, like I would.
Speaker 2: I would have a really hard time not moving it myself, Like that would really take a lot of energy out of me to like hold still and not move the bar a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you why I know this, and I've said this in the wige Board episode. I'm telling you I played it by myself and my aunt that was Jamaican, that played it in Jamaica, and she was like obsessed, and she got obsessed with the Wigi board at eleven years old, where she wouldn't like she wouldn't eat for fucking like a day or two, or she would barely eat she's like, and she told me never to play with them. And she told me this at sixteen. I've said this before at sixteen, not to play it by myself. I'm curious, I'm young, i'm drinking, I'm a stoner, and yeah, and I I played it by myself and I felt it fucking pull my fingers like, I felt an energy and I felt something like move my like without me knowing it out. So that would be weird about Charlie. Charlie's having a pencil move and then you think it's nothing.
Speaker 2: And that would be cool.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's not. I don't know if it's true or not. So it's like if the pencil rotates, the yes that you have successfully summon a demon, you can ask the questions. That's pretty much where it ends.
Speaker 2: What kind of questions could you ask? Could you ask like personal questions? But doesn't demon know everything about you? Kind of like God would in a sense, wouldn't know like everything about your life?
Speaker 3: You never know what I know like my true thing, because I'm gonna say it because I really believe that it's like this this thing talking to you, that might be something that wouldn't know about you I think it would, yes, but I think.
Speaker 2: It would know about everything in your personal being, you know how, So that sounds ridiculous, but doesn't God.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you know how people care that same kind of because there could because it's like layers, right how you have Like we've talked.
Speaker 2: About this, but you might not know it. Like hypothetically, if I did play the weuisy board right now, I've never been into this anymore. I'd just be a random person on earth. Do you know anything about me? No?
Speaker 3: But the thing is people like these things, these spirits people. I feel like whenever you touch things like that and you go to that side of life where you.
Speaker 2: You you actually openly absorb everything.
Speaker 3: Thing with this billy, anyone of those is actually listening, Like.
Speaker 2: You know, why do you say that, Like we don't have listeners? That was like from the first couple of that you'd be like, I really hope somebody shows this.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm saying in general that like whatever you think your spiritualities and stuff, there is people outside of you you that are are dead, your family, friends, whatever, People that you may not even know in this life that have been connected to you in another life are still gonna be there and they're still gonna watch over you. So things you might do in this life, they might push in a certain di rerecord.
Speaker 2: So if you're I don't want to know what it wants things.
Speaker 3: People in that life like stuff after death, right and after all this stuff, there is no judgment, there is no like pain, There is no That's what the whole scheme of it is is even in religion, because it's not it's not even in religion. It's all in spirituality, in forms of what aliens are too, and like dimensional ship and the fact that like if you touch a Wigi boary like when I was used to play it, and like I feel like something's gonna move. I thought I heard something a second ago, but like, okay, that's probably what it was. But like whenever I used to play Wigi Boy and stuff like that, it's like thinking about talking about it even want had something happened when we were talking about like some weird ship and how things are connected to you. So if you put your hands on something that's supposedly in your intention, gonna communicate with outside of what this physical reality is, then you're gonna call upon people that are closest to you. So when I used to play Ouiji Boy and stuff like that, I remember playing it with my stepbrother and I got way too into it and then he fucking like, when I was talking to you, it wouldn't move unless my hands were on it. And then no, and I wasn't pushing it, and this thing would fly around and he would say it. Told me I had nine spears attached to me, that some were good and some are bad. So you can have things that attach you that you pick up along the way on being in this physical plane, that say, attached your energy here because you're physical, and they're not for me. Tom, I know I.
Speaker 2: Gonna so I'm what's the next story?
Speaker 3: Soap Sally?
Speaker 2: Soap Sally, Yep, Sally likes to be soapd fucking souper up Sally.
Speaker 3: You know who would like that? Biden? It's like I like that soap.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sally sounds like she's eight. She sounds like ginger cookies. Fucking Trump? Got COVID?
Speaker 3: What the weird word? The origins of soap Sally are said to go back generations, but she has also become a part of a creepy pasta universe regarding of when she came into being. The legend of soaps Sally goes that an old woman would hunt down children then boil their fat to guess what makes some.
Speaker 2: Soap soap fat soap?
Speaker 3: Do you not know about that?
Speaker 7: Nor fat soap fun fact of the day.
Speaker 2: No, shut, It is just this is just a stupid fact. Tom thought about this is a diamond. It's not all facts are real, Tom, until.
Speaker 3: Someone says it's a fact. It's not a fact. Fact, Reptilian sucist, it's not a fact.
Speaker 2: That's wow, that's amazing, Holy ship, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: So you've never heard like back in the day soap used to be made out of human fat and you put sense into it. You know, that blows my mind sometimes. So even after Soap Sally passed, there are claims she would find her way in children's dreams after she bowled them into fucking so because using fat, using fat, that the latinous to make sense and then rub it off till it's nothing right, And they did use body fat.
Speaker 2: I don't know that that would you get it from?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Like be pick fat, probably.
Speaker 3: Fat, cow fat, human fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that that's the part that gets me. You see one real big boy in like the marketing con. That's a big damn bo. That's a thick bar. You. You could give me so many customers.
Speaker 3: They them so like there are claims out there, so almost like almost like Freddy Krueger. She would like come into your dreams and be like and children's dreams.
Speaker 2: This is funny to me.
Speaker 3: It's not like Freddy Krueger, like fucking with you and being like I'm gonna kill all your friends voice, but it's gonna be like, hey, bitch, you me, I made all your friends to soap. I'm also gonna make you and so in your dreams Like fuck, I know soap.
Speaker 2: I'm shampoo with the least I know a fucking high class. I got liquified and bottled just like you.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't know body washed. I'm some goddamn conditioner of That was something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that would have been a better one. I should have said, I ain't no soap, I'm body wash.
Speaker 3: If you want to summon Soap Sally, you want her in dreams, summon her, you can do it by laying down on your bed holding your favorite Teddy Bear against your chest. You gotta say, little murdered girl.
Speaker 2: Does it have to be my favorite? Can it be my secondary tedded bear? Because my number one teddy bear got a little tired and it needs a rest.
Speaker 3: So you gotta say you guys say little murdered girl, A little murdered girl, little murdered girl. Three times in a row. The girl, well, she will appear before you. Crossroad demons are known for making deals with humans for the price of their soul. The demons will appear for as uh as an attractive person like Lucifer would an attempt to persuade an individual to go through with the deal.
Speaker 2: It's super hard, but that's why we're just Yeah, I'm I'm like my girlfriend. She listens. My girlfriend is the only woman in the world that I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If then never goes with the deal, then come back ten years later in the day of the initial agreement to take the person's soul, so soap Sally will take the person's soul the.
Speaker 2: Ten years the date you make you like weird after you hug your favorite teddy bear and summon her. Yeah, so weird because every grown ass man's got you buddies all dog.
Speaker 3: It is said that a hellhound. Hell hound is a little.
Speaker 2: Demon doverman three heads? What's the fucking.
Speaker 3: Harry Potter man?
Speaker 2: No, Jesus no, that's the guard dog dog what what was way before Harry Potter? It's in Greek mythology? What's the fucking dog with three heads? What I said? That's not the dog with three heads? That's her Cu. He's not a dog.
Speaker 3: It's in Hercules.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, that too, But it's because it's because it comes from great Greek mythology. What the fuck's the dog's name called? Again?
Speaker 3: I will not know? Incybusiness, sucking basterre to.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is the dog with three Oh?
Speaker 3: My god? We cannot finish this, Yes we can.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out. Why don't you know this? Tom? Well?
Speaker 3: The person is in hell on behalf of the Crossroad.
Speaker 2: Team and Serberus Cerberus.
Speaker 3: I would have never Rememberedberus.
Speaker 2: It's from Greek mythology. It's the guard dog that that rules with Haites in the underworld.
Speaker 3: I understand who it is. Meanwhile, eventually, AGAs no, I want to do.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot. I know a lot of you gotta be over here like everything. I know a lot about it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So with this deal uh, then you come back ten years to the day the initial agreement takes your soul. Alternately said that the hell hound will take that person to hell on behalf of the crossroad demon It's head that if you should find a crossroad and dig directly in the center of it.
Speaker 2: So a crossroad is like how two roads meet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like how are you how are you supposed to dig?
Speaker 2: Oh you can't dig? Okay, Oh you mean like it's a dirt It could be dirt path across each other. It could be a crossroad. Back in the day they didn't have cement everywhere.
Speaker 3: Do you ever hear the song Bone Ducks and Harmony Crossroads?
Speaker 2: Then, my uncle Charles, I don't know what you're talking about. I really don't.
Speaker 3: I gotta slap you Bone Dugs and Harmony.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should know, but you're just like he's in the video and goes to the heaven like he like, he's definitely not in heaven.
Speaker 3: If you don't have the song Bone Dugs and Harmy Crossroads, you shouldn't rap bilbo.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry to my uncle.
Speaker 3: Try.
Speaker 2: I probably you know if you played the song and didn't just got.
Speaker 3: I keep with any of this ship. So if you go to a crossroads, I could be I guess it could be dirty, it could.
Speaker 2: Be well back, and yeah, the asphalt wasn't everywhere.
Speaker 3: Then you supposed to take a box or a jar containing up your picture. So let's take Badley's picture and then.
Speaker 2: You instantly come.
Speaker 3: And then suppose we have to go to a graveyard, okay, and I need to get graveyard dirt so I see from the graveyard else. Yeah, so I got I gotta pissed off Peter.
Speaker 2: Normal dirt, graveyard dirt, so I gotta piss off Peter, Peter, I.
Speaker 3: Gotta piss off Peter to get some graveyard dirt. And also you need a bone from a black cat, which is like, how do you have to These things are impossible to find, like black cats are everywhere.
Speaker 2: They just kill a cat. I know, I'm not too upset about it.
Speaker 3: I know Billy hates cats, but like, I'm not going to kill Kay. I'm just saying it's very hard to find a black cat. That's just like, what do you mean black and the.
Speaker 2: Nineteen three friends that have pure black cats? One's on her snap jest story, literally Ody.
Speaker 3: How much do they care about their cats though a.
Speaker 2: Lot, because she's like Hares treats all the treats and they love it.
Speaker 3: You think they would notice and one went missing, because.
Speaker 2: This probably most people that get cats and notice when the cat's not there anymore. They might miss it for a few hours, but after a while they know it went out.
Speaker 3: Damn because like the graver dear we have.
Speaker 2: I don't know a crazy cat lady that might miss one out of ninety three cats that she has.
Speaker 3: I'm interested, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: What happens after you finish this rituals?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then once you have the bone, the demon will then appear in human form at the center of the crossroads after you have graveyard dirt, a picture of yourself and bone of a black.
Speaker 2: Cat okay, I don't know why. And then carry and you can make yourself a deal.
Speaker 3: If you dare so, you'd be like, I'll sell my soul to the devil for a chance to be eminem.
Speaker 2: That's what you would, I would say, act.
Speaker 3: Know you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: If you want, you'd be like, and it's time for.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 2: Talk to the.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to know it real bad.
Speaker 2: You didn't even do that. It's time. In fact, we did this on Friday. That sucks anyways, So picture tall statues, Like, what's the first thing come to your head when you think of a tall statue around the world, Like, what, what's what's the first one?
Speaker 3: Statue of liberty?
Speaker 2: Okay, not even close a statue, Yeah, statues. What's what's like the biggest statue you think of earth? Think of top ten?
Speaker 3: Name fucking we're talking about like the pyramids.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, statues of a person or an object. It doesn't mean a pyramid, it doesn't mean a lady liberty. No, it's not even on the fucking list of top ten. Do you know what? Eight out of ten eight, because we're talking about the afterlife, eight out of the top ten tallest statues in the fucking world. Or of Buddha?
Speaker 3: Really, oh we see that eight of you post on the page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight of them are Buddha. Out of ten, a big fat guy like ten see ten tall statues? Eight of them are fucking Buddha. And you know what the other two are. One was I was looking at it. One was like a bunch of pirates on a ship and it was it was dope. It would be a cool tattoo or something, but like and then I didn't even see the other one because I'm like, these are all yeah, yeah, post top ten statues, and like they're all of Buddha. Like some of them are like super fat like Buddha, and some of them are just like Buddha's face. But they're all of Buddha.
Speaker 3: That's so cool though, But like I kind of like maybe Buddha was the main I thought you were gonna say something else.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool? No, he is the man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the tubby God.
Speaker 2: That's the eight the ten biggest statues humans created are all of him.
Speaker 3: I means I'm always like Satan, Satan Satan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's mean something. But like, honestly, you no Buddhas.
Speaker 3: Honestly I like Buddhen.
Speaker 2: I like Buddhism too. Can we both become Buddhists? Did they let us drink? No anymore?
Speaker 3: Don't give a fuck though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like the afterlife doesn't seem as promising words. Oh no, no, no, no, no no no, are you ready to get your nipples ons for like seventy three thousand years? No, join our cult?
Speaker 3: No, we don't have that.
Speaker 2: No, I want to be a Buddha. I like Buddhism. I just I just don't know if they let me drink. They don't let me drink, that's gonna be a big thing. Because I really don't like myself.
Speaker 3: Suit obviously, I have fue with it. I'm trying to think of what would be in the afterlife in Tibetan. Uh. Fuck man, some bad I'll be like a snake or.
Speaker 2: Some snakes are devious.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be a rod because that's too obvious.
Speaker 2: You're not nice. I'm a y snake.
Speaker 3: Snakes are coolar bear.
Speaker 2: No, No, snakes are fucking the people that steal from their close friends after they get to know them. Do you steal from me, Tom, No, I've never stole from Okay. Do you steal from other friends that you have? No, I'd be sold from anybody that's close to you.
Speaker 3: My grandmother when I was looking for weed my name. But she's dead.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's a fucking cheesus. I was fifteen. Grandma, No, she was on her deathbed. I'm just kidding. Anyways, this has been the strange podcast. Actually follow follow all, follow all the pages on the Instagram, Facebook, Strangely Podcast dot com. You can listen to all our all our episodes, you can listen to you can buy merch and you can listen to Tom Katin Kirby songs. And by the way, if it isn't out by then, which I'm sure it is, because I'm gonna push them dope new song, give me my brain power.
Speaker 3: Speed.
Speaker 2: You can't do it? Yes, I can't? No, No, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Wait to power for two?
Speaker 2: You can call it? Oh buddy, did skinny whit kid? Class? Playing fist, not paying the left? I don't got clothes what I was like? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Does that mean it's gonna find my own wa?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill the shit on? No way, But it's like this, They're like I learned my stay okay, Oh look another punk.
Speaker 1: So wed I hate my hate Selona, don't be into this.
Speaker 3: I can shore the pen the tight tight no mans.
Speaker 8: But because I'm a profit, you're obnoxious whiley rocket you just touch it back.
Speaker 2: See that's a problem. You're picking a pick.
Speaker 8: Scratching scream, looking for inconsistencies and don't worry because it don't bother me. I ain't faced, I didn't even sweat. Feel bad for you, though, dude, another hood right with a tiny deck.
Speaker 2: My work is blood and sweat. It's hard to sold so much a blow because there's no time to rest.
Speaker 8: But watch your phone and watch me go collecting places on bets and plug your nose.
Speaker 2: I'm about to explode.
Speaker 3: I'm on a road and nobody knows.
Speaker 2: I gotta falls fresh and the feeling soace even like holy fuck you like that?
Speaker 1: Meaning?
Speaker 2: Are you breathing a messag cheating? Your girl looks to be just while you're speaking, so you come that.
Speaker 8: In Honestly, you're inadequate at your skilled matches.
Speaker 2: My god, damn fucking dryer on tumble drives.
Speaker 8: Don't tuck these guys us like queen blood saints off Ridge's Bible, their genderous window holding down.
Speaker 2: Can't hit mesa book bross saying those only type of music he deeper than tattoos.
Speaker 8: I am not laughing whistlings definitely asked you nerdy.
Speaker 2: Can't pick lasser ship pull my pants on confidence. I'm a box of this. We'll last for a minute. Cut up in the world when the cocins fit to remind them what a real.
Speaker 8: Rap Arta says and they zomb It just came a little bit, so we really didn't he.
Speaker 4: Know that Billy needs some riling a prose that coast that fiends. Look in the bottom of the coat back your soul does. Now you're just to get your soul back.
Speaker 3: Hold that company in your dorm and hope that it goes back.
Speaker 2: Your boat back.
Speaker 3: Soles are so buck I just wanted this year and didn't know that. Now hip hop is filled with feminine men. Let me begin to reshape your idea.
Speaker 2: What muse gis you coolest games?
Speaker 3: You replace mer rap as stupid shit? You're your suspitch.
Speaker 4: I don't know where all the confusion is. Can the little bit spit because you're about to get sucked out.
Speaker 2: I'm jombombs.
Speaker 3: You've been it up down by the law, cutting your cuts down. Better run fast behind you down.
Speaker 2: You're a fucking done that.
Speaker 4: Shut your mouth your longest cats, but cut your tongue out now talk shit.
Speaker 3: Your body won't be found in.
Speaker 4: Bamba's pitch runner stiff, godless nit got your wife and kids, says hostage. Jesus is priceless. I'm not convinced my knife to slices shooting shots like burker Witz. We fucking murder kids. You shouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: No one knows your purposes. Your nervous bitch, where do you get the nervous.
Speaker 4: Pitch, sweaty bumps and bomb it deadly? Has a mushaddy to your moms tits, explosive bombs, Ready is mom?
Speaker 2: You know you're wrong, just being.
Speaker 3: Honest because there's only one guy and you know his name is Tom. It's a fucking promise, Tom Katon Kirby. You're a bunch of fucking whack ass motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Man, we kill your fucking faggotty ass trap beats bud Canadian style