Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on jr R.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Beyonkee Sports Page brought to you by Kaufin and Lynd injury Attorneys. Mike Freddy Freeman can't be stopped.
Speaker 3: Man three World Series games, three homers, including another one last night as my Dodgers took a three to zero lead in the World Series. They beat the hated Yankees four to two last night in the Fall Classic Show. Hey Otani did play for the Dodgers despite it partially dislocating his left shoulder. But you're right, Freddie Freeman has been the story of this series.
Speaker 2: We all know about.
Speaker 3: The walk off Grand Slam in Game one, and he's hit home runs in the following two games as well, and we can get the brooms out. Game four is Tuesday night at Yankee State.
Speaker 2: I thought it was tonight. It's Tuesday, all right? Yeah? Tuesday, Yeah, Tuesday. Do you think they do? You think they close it out tonight Fox?
Speaker 3: I don't think Fox wants them to close it out, because I think Fox wants more World Series games. But but yeah, I think they did.
Speaker 1: I don't see it happening again, and especially being in New York, I say New York takes one here at least, just don't puck, don't pitch to Freedom.
Speaker 3: As much as I love my Dodgers, I would like to see the series continue because you know, something else to watch, and you know, I don't watch a whole lot of baseball during the regular season, but I like watching the World Series.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of not being able to be stop, howel Bencaro last night drops in fifty.
Speaker 3: Fifty points, thirteen rebounds, nine assists, and the Magic needed all of those statistics because they barely beat the Indiana Pacers one nineteen to one fifteen. Bancaro tied a franchise record with third seven points in the first half that match t MAC on March ninth, two thousand and three. He also became the youngest player with fifty plus points ten plus rebounds in an NBA game since Lebron did it at age twenty on March twentieth.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Pallo is twenty one years old. I said last week he might already be a top ten player. Hell all amend that he might already be a top five player in the league. I told this guy is a bona fide superstar.
Speaker 1: I told Pat I happened to have dual screens on of all three games, you know, Basketball, Football, and the World Series, And they highlighted Pallo last night during the Boston game. When that happens, I'm sorry. That to me felt like Orlando represent Hey, this is what we've been waiting for since Dwight left. We've been waiting for another superstar.
Speaker 2: Hey, long back. How long do you have him locked in for?
Speaker 3: Well, he'll sign his rookie extension next year at five years at least five years at least. Hey, I really do think these guys like being in Orlando. I mean, obviously they need to win, but I think Franz Pallo, Jalen Suggs, I think they all want to be here.
Speaker 2: Hey, one other basketball question for you too. Have you seen the Dwayne Wade statue they unveiled down in Miami. God, I heard it looks cheesy. It looks nothing like him. It looks literally looks nothing like him. He was defending it yesterday.
Speaker 3: He said, it's not necessarily supposed to look like me. It's just supposed to represent a moment in time. Okay, okay, then yeah yeah, so yeah, Steelers beat the Giants last night. No big surprise there, big news out at UC. If I told you guys yesterday, I'm worried about Gus mal Malazan if he's gonna be able to keep his job banned you want to talk about big news. Yesterday, he announced the firing of his defensive coordinator Ted Ruf. Yesterday, he also announced he's relinquishing play calling duties to offensive coordinator Tim Harris Junior, who, by the way, has never called plays before. So yeah, there is a lot going on. Malazon said these were his decisions, but I wonder ted Ruf is a good friend of Malazon's coach with him at Auburn. He was Gus's hand picked defensive coordinator during the off season. They're gonna have to pay him about eight hundred thousand dollars now because he's under contract through next year. Gus has he missed on his quarterback kJ Jefferson, he missed on his defensive coordinator, and I think Terry Mahauser the ad pretty much told Gush you need to do something here to say your.
Speaker 2: Job it's a good thing. The Gus Buss is in a vote, or it'd be thinking yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as it is, it's broken down on the side of the road with three flat.
Speaker 2: Tires, right, yeah, waiting for a road ranger to show up. Yeah, it's it's bad.
Speaker 3: They've lost five straight. They got Arizona coming in this week, and now Gus has made all of these changes in the middle of the week. It's I don't know what's gone. I thought Gus would would. I thought Gus was going to get the job done at UC up. But I'm starting to wonder now.
Speaker 2: Don't turn on him. Don't turn on him too.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm just saying, when you've lost five in a row and you start, you know, firing defensive coordinators and giving up play calling duties. I mean Gus when he took the job, he said, I want to be the play caller. That's what I do. Then he gave up at play calling duties. About a year and a half later, then he took him back again. Now he's giving him up again. It looks like the guy can't make up his mind about what's going on in that program.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's what's Scott Frost doing.
Speaker 3: Scott Frost is a analyst for the l a rams.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Believe me, A lot of UCF fans on social media wanted to bring Frosty back.
Speaker 2: See what happened Lightning win last night in overtime against Nashville three two. Well, dog, I know you were about to get to that. I was.
Speaker 3: I was, by the way, bad injury, bad injury last night. Former UCF basketball player, first round draft pick of the Utah Jazz, Taylor Hendrick. He was a ninth overall pick two years ago. If you haven't seen it, he collapsed suddenly without any contact last night in.
Speaker 2: The third quarter.
Speaker 3: His he's he fractured his right fibula and dislocate his ankle.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was. It was gruesome. It was gruesome. I wouldn't even.
Speaker 3: Go watch it if I were you guys, but I watch bad injury.
Speaker 2: Well, and then there's this.
Speaker 3: Did you see Anthony Richardson pulled himself out of the game the other day?
Speaker 2: He tapped out, Patty tapped out because he was tired. I was tired. I saw him.
Speaker 1: I saw Belichick on uh, what's his name, Sheffy McAfee yesterday and he's he's like, well, you know, those guys don't do a lot of those guys don't do the same workout as the rest of the team, he said Brady did obviously, and a.
Speaker 2: Few tapped out Dude God, Mike the Bulldog, Beyonkey Hoast of Open Mic on AM ninety six nine. A game that'll be like me saying right now, I gotta I gotta go home. Dude with you though, if you will go home, let's taco. Okay, what else is new?
Speaker 3: This is a professional.
Speaker 2: Athlete in the NFL.
Speaker 3: My God, A right little the under Oath with Attorney Jeff cop And every Saturday morning at seven thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 2: Oh oh. Lynch and Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 1: Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app Get it now at w j r R dot com.
Speaker 2: This track