Speaker 1: Cool brought them Simulation Growth Simulation.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Johnny Woodard Presents Broken Simulation starring Johnny Woodard. We're in it live from space Johnny's space machine.
Speaker 3: You're in this is Uh you really don't. You lost your NERD credentials there, Sam. This is obviously the bridge bar truck of the USS Enterprise.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I can't believe the rental car company got that big and then they had spaceships.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: That is exactly the backstory of.
Speaker 5: That's incredible, Johnny. That's incredible, Johnny. I may go out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go hardwired Internet, so you may lose me for two seconds.
Speaker 5: Buckle up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm really afraid of what might happen when this when when you go hardwired. Oh he's back. There is back.
Speaker 5: I was gonna quit the show by side not.
Speaker 3: To Oh thank god for that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'll stay. I'll stay.
Speaker 3: Thank God for that, Sam.
Speaker 2: Johnny I went, I went, I know we're gonna get in some hot topics, real quick kickboxing today. And I feel myself and I look like Stephen A. Smith throwing punches, and I've been taking strike in my whole life. My elbow's done on my hooks. I'm supposed to be up here, bang bro, but I can't get my elbow up because I got I'm carrying too much fat.
Speaker 5: I'm carrying too much fat.
Speaker 3: Dude, you can't so on your your hook you you're you can't get your elbow high enough because of your.
Speaker 5: I kept watching me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, look who kept watching it?
Speaker 2: He filmed me, and I look like I don't know if you saw Steven A. Smith throwing punches, That's how I felt. I looked like I thought I was just throwing heat. Dude, I thought I was throwing heat.
Speaker 3: I heard you looked like Ellen Page. Elliott Page throwing Page looked way better.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Elliott Page looked way better than me in her form, Way better that that.
Speaker 3: That that that clip. They really tried to push that out there than they have.
Speaker 5: Look how crazy she is.
Speaker 2: She's she could strike with the best of them.
Speaker 3: The problem, she's a stick figure. They took a picture of of of them, that person whatever with with the smallest person the jim clearly because they're Elliott. Ellen is like four eleven or something. I don't like five foot tall and.
Speaker 2: Were the lollipop the lollipop?
Speaker 3: Get that clearly a little person that she took a picture.
Speaker 2: That's okay. She still can strict. She'll still get her ass beat because she's throwing BB guns.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, of course, And you're weird sloppy nipples.
Speaker 3: I feel like, see I feel bad about it, Like that.
Speaker 5: Does nipples look like a paintball gunshot?
Speaker 3: It doesn't look good. It looks like it went through a whek.
Speaker 5: I paid all this money for slop nipples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which I don't understand because you had nipples before, Like why did the did you just drain your nips?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess they maybe they used that to hide the scars or something, which whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm already starting to get crap about this The Odyssey already they're in on.
Speaker 5: Me, dude.
Speaker 3: People are so in losing their minds. Dude, losing their fucking minds. It's embarrassing for so many people. They so this what happened? Correct me if I'm wrong? Sam we in the marketing the trailers, which is how ninety percent of people find out about movies. Yeah, Lapida Nyongo was in for not at all in the first big trailer. Maybe she was in the second trailer, I'm not sure, playing home.
Speaker 5: You don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 3: And then Elliott Page Ellen Page uh was in the trailer for Legit one second, the two trailers. I saw the main two trailers, yes, and yet and people were saying she was playing Achilles. They were playing Achilles. They're not playing Achilles now they there are some similarities in the narrative without spoiling anything to what.
Speaker 5: Achilles spoil some shit here, I'm yeah.
Speaker 3: We would later.
Speaker 5: But I got I got it, I got it. I'm bang it, bro.
Speaker 3: But for months people have been saying, oh, whoe casting ruining the film. They got these massive roles in the movie. And I went to see it and I the first thing I told you was, Dude, if you cared at all about this Elliott Page casting, you're gonna laugh your ass off fucking five minutes into the movie.
Speaker 2: Listen, wasn't alerts spoiler alert? Dude, we should name the shape name of the show to spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: This is spoilers all over the place for The Odyssey.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna see The Odyssey, tune out for the next twenty twenty ten minutes, ten minutes. Just tune out, Pretend like you can't he or us. Pretend like we're speaking Chinese and Mexico. Okay, listen, here's my thing. I wasn't gonna go see the movie. I wasn't gonna go see it. And then Johnny text me is like, this is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. I said it's it's it's badass, is what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did say that, I'm gonna go one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: So I wasn't gonna see it.
Speaker 2: I know all the cultural Marxism that they're doing, flipping everything, changing history. But when Johnny's like, this is the greatest thing ever made by anybody of all time, in.
Speaker 3: The history of time, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like, is it better than than then pizza? He goes, Dude, pizza sucks compared to this. I'm like, is it better than hardcore pornography? Hardcore pornography?
Speaker 3: Here's exactly what I said. The honesty is fucking badass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I read into it, Johnny. You said it was the greatest thing of all time. Johnny had a rock hard boner during the whole No, just like you told me.
Speaker 3: I can't even Okay, go keep talking. I'm gonna say something that is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: But go on with your lady Boner, go on like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that moment and you care where the guy goes, and he's bringing Odysseus, he's coming back, he's bringing revenge. And Matt Damon goes bringing it all. Like dude, I got so fucking hyped at that moment, Like if my my eyes got wet, I'm not gonna lie. I I got emotional. That was it. It hit all the notes of like the Count of Money, Christo, all the Return of the Father.
Speaker 2: My name is Dadabah, you killed my father, prepared to die. It's right there with that. And so I wasn't gonna go see it, but you know, I decided some time, you know, Dana was off, I'm gonna go see the movie. So the movie was about ten minutes away from me. It was fifty minutes still started. There's a billion movie trailers, a lot of great movies look like they're coming out, So I sat through those. So when I I kept trying to buy tickets online and I just couldn't. I don't know why it wouldn't let me. So I'd run to there and there were three seats available in the entire movie theater, and so I picked one in the back where I'm sitting next to my John. I'm gonna be honest with you. The movie was basically sold out, and it was only two thirds full by the time the movie started.
Speaker 5: And it's very weird because it.
Speaker 2: Happens to me on the road where a bunch of people buy a bunch of tickets and then nobody shows up or like a large.
Speaker 3: People what you're what you're saying supports the idea that they're buying tickets and not showing it, like the the you know, the propaganda orgs are buying tickets.
Speaker 2: Really interesting deep there you go, deep conspiracies.
Speaker 3: Now that wasn't my experience. I mine was sold out and it was sold out. There was not an empty seat.
Speaker 5: But uh wow, you just say I'm buying tickets to my show? Shows that cool? Is that what you're inferring?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 5: No, never happened.
Speaker 3: So now yeah, go ahead, So two.
Speaker 5: Thirds I show up.
Speaker 2: People are saying odd pussy gets you hard, Johnny, just really odd pussy. Mean it means like weird, like scientific vagina made by a scientist.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you know, no that you see. You couldn't possibly get hard off of Elliott Page's movie because Elliott Page is not in this movie for like two minutes.
Speaker 2: Elliott Pages, Johnny needs a good ten minutes of face to get hard.
Speaker 3: That's what I've heard exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like a locomotive. It takes some time, but once he's there, he's get out of his way because if you get in away, somebody's getting fucked.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what they call high school locomotive dick.
Speaker 3: That's right. That is exactly right, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't like Johnny's yearbook quote was like, don't get this dick started.
Speaker 5: So I got there. I'm gonna be honest with you, guys.
Speaker 2: I I was blown away by this movie and.
Speaker 3: It touched You're a touch hot, my friend, could you? Yeah, because I'm excited, Johnny. No, it's your micy. It's even when you're being quiet here.
Speaker 5: Johnny, is this better?
Speaker 3: Just a little that better?
Speaker 5: Is that way better?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you don't need to be off them you just need to have the mic at an appropriate setting turn it down, and people are like, Johnny, what can you fix this sound?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, Okay, there we go, Johnny, is that better? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: I guess that's how it goes. No microphone in front of Sam, which I'm fine with. Dude, more me, more of me. So I'm gonna tell you, guys, if you don't go see this movie in the movie theater, you're gonna regret it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that I have never seen Titanic, and I look forward to my dying when I could say that. Still, I have no desire to see Titanic at all.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: So maybe I get that, Johnny, Maybe I get not wanting to see a movie because I'm principal.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, what is the principle there with Titanic? What is that principle?
Speaker 2: Is that I'm not a chick. I'm not gonna watch some stupid movie about some woman who cheats on her significant other and then let's the guy that she was bang and die.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm over it, Okay, Am I wrong?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's a silly reason not to see that film, but.
Speaker 2: I won't see I just at this point I'm so invested in it that I have no desire to go against it.
Speaker 3: No, I get it now that you're like, yeah, yeah, I'm like, I'm doing my thing. I'm staking out this sort of negative energy take to my grave. I understand that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, anyways, Johnny Titanic Course of Chick says Rangel, who doesn't like me anyways, is going against what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I will accept that. Okay, it's a chick movie and I don't want to see it. But if you don't go see this movie in the movie theater, I feel really bad for you. Because the sound is amazing. I saw the audio mix sucks. I was blown away by how great this the visuals were. The movie was everyone's like, the story was all over the place. I'm like, I seem pretty logical to me, and I'm stupid.
Speaker 3: I totally agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, dude, it's visual like.
Speaker 2: The last fight scene is insane, the Psyclops insane, the giant silver like guys insane.
Speaker 3: It was all wonderful. Yeah, I'm sorry, dude. What happened? People got committed to this before they ever saw a frame of it just from the trailers and the casting, and they got they got emotional. But it's that thing we always talk about that the left does that we're now seeing the right do more and more, where you decide that a piece of culture, a piece of art is uh is somehow connected to you personally, and so that if something does well or fails, it's a win or a loss for you. Well, and the only loss for you is not seeing this. It's so good, dude, And people are gonna say, oh, we got paid. I saw a guy saying me, I got paid to say that I like the film and that I couldn't name one great thing about like.
Speaker 5: How do we get this Woodard? How do we get this woodard?
Speaker 3: Stupid, bro, It's so dumb.
Speaker 5: It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I would go on and say how good it was is because I know a lot of my listeners know about cultural Marxism, and I'm like, but you gotta see this movie.
Speaker 3: And it's hardly in it And someone made a great point and you've said it too, that there are d like it or not. There are DEI prerequisites almost now or major awards. And I would wager because of the way the Dei casting is handled in the plot of the film, that Nolan has contempt for that idea. In fact, I saw Jonathan Pego say, and others have said this as well, that they're surprised that Elliott Page took the role. I don't. I'm gonna say spoiler alert, big spoiler right here. I'll give you one, two, three, Okay, now I'm about to say a huge spoiler from the Odyssey. Elliott Page gets fucking wrecked. Bro runs out like they're about to wage war, like a badass on the beach holding the sword. And it's just like the Ai memes a spear right into the shoulder, pins her against the trojan horse, and then another one in the other shoulder and just gets murked without killing anybody on screen. It's hilarious. Like I heard several people were laughing in the movie, like this is what we got upset about.
Speaker 2: Really, Mark, Johnny One, and I mean, Christopher Nolan is a big enough director. They could have actually pressed the Oscars and not done it, and then see them try not to nominate this movie, which would have tanked the Oscars even more than it's tanking. This may be the only reason people watch The Osteers is to see this movie get nominate.
Speaker 5: It's that good. All the Dei stuff to drive. It's crazy to me because they're.
Speaker 3: Transphobio. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Get rid of sam plant push ninja cat.
Speaker 3: Like spears arrows? I'm sorry, someone says arrows not spears. Forgive me. Yeah, they were arrows, but wrecked got they were spears. They got wrecked. Well okay they okay, Well this guy says they were arrows. No, they were I thought they were spears too.
Speaker 2: They were spears because you you see later that there's spears when they're recounting the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway. And then Lapita another huge spoiler. Lapita Njungo, who's playing Hell of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships, is so scarred and unattractive in the film that her husband grabs her face like this and shows it to Timeculus, the son of Odysseus, and says, maybe five hundred ships, huh, you know, suggesting that she's half as attractive as she's supposed to have. There's even a joke about her face. Bro It literally is almost like Nolan is showing contempt for the idea.
Speaker 5: I agree, dude. Yeah, and I'm like, okay, here you go. And they're just the smallest.
Speaker 3: Part, the smallest part.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, Lapita and Jungo in one of the interviews, was asked about what she would say to Homer, and she was like, maybe some more minutes for the women in your story.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and that's I mean, really, that's complaint to Christopher Nolan, the woman that they that. Okay, so Christopher Nolan made a miss step in the marketing, or you know, did the right thing, I guess if you're playing paying lip service to the awards. He said that he was partly inspired by the opening lines of a recent translation of the Odyssey by a feminist. It's a more feminist translation. Now nowhere did he say that this was the sole inspiration or that he was adapting this version, because he's just not. He's not. It's not what you can tell. That's not what he was doing. But he's been hounded by that that this idea that he was adapting a feminist version of it. The woman who wrote that or created that feminist translation doesn't like the film. She just came out and was like, I got some problems with it, so there's your permission, Like.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna be aft to you.
Speaker 2: I am sick and tired of people taking stuff and remaking it to fit their agenda. I'm gonna be honest with you. People want to do that with the Big Book in Recovery. These these woke people want to take out all the him him man all that stuff and.
Speaker 5: Make it real. And everyone's like, go.
Speaker 2: Fuck yourself, dude, go fuck yourself. I mean, dude, listen to me all you know. You know what the ASSI taught us is that the reason that Hollywood isn't doing well isn't because of that. People just hate Hollywood. It's because the movies aren't good. And when a great movie comes out, people show up in droves.
Speaker 5: People are like, John, do you know how much it costs me go see the Imax?
Speaker 3: Probably thirty dollars something like that.
Speaker 2: Thirty dollars for the Imax ticket and then thirty dollars for the small popcorn and the water.
Speaker 5: That's how good a movie has to be to get you to come out.
Speaker 2: Sixty dollars for one person. It's ridiculous. So it takes this great movie to get anyone to come. People want great movies. People are tired of dog shit. It's like why nobody watches sitcoms anymore because they're dog shit. They're just dog shit. And and it's starting to happen with stand up comedy. People are selling less and less tickets because most of it's dogshit. And it's all based on Instagram, completely controlling who's been seen and who isn't seen.
Speaker 5: And I'm hearing this bullshit.
Speaker 3: And part of this is part of the complaints that I've seen about The Odyssey are people saying that it's not a faithful translation, and it's this idea or a faithful interpretation of Homer And there's this idea that they're somehow trying to uh blot out West the the literature that underpins Western culture and civilization. And here's the problem with that, dude. The Odyssey has been translated more than one hundred times into English. All of the translations are different, and some very wildly like have drastic differences. Which of those translations as your loyalty too, which one are you saying that he didn't adapt faithfully? And then the other thing is you have to say if you're suggesting that this is somehow blotting out history for whom, because if you've already read the Odyssey, it's not blotting it out for you if you know the story. And to people who haven't heard the story, this is close enough to the ideas of the ads, you know, and he has imposed his own themes on anti war themes, return of the Father stuff that's maybe not there in the original text, certainly not the anti war stuff that it's I think that that's better than not having ever heard of the Odyssey, which is going to be so true from nearly all of the audience because there the Odyssey is a like Troy, which is, you know, an adaptation of the Iliad, mostly the stuff around Troy, though it has this whole anti anti nation building thing that was really relevant in the early two thousands, you know, like we were worried about Iraq and possibly continuing that nation building attitude, that neo con attitude elsewhere in the Middle East, and so that whole, that whole uh agamemnon uh building kind of idea was imposed on Troy, which I see everybody on Twitter is like Troy is the real movie to see. That's how that's how you know, that's the real badass interpretation of the Battle at Troy. So, man, it's people are just being logically inconsistent in their criticism.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like, I don't know anything about anything you just said because I'm dumb, right, I'm a stupid person. But the end of the day, dude, it's a great movie. You are clamoring for great movies. You keep think you're lying movie.
Speaker 3: People keep saying you're lying. They think you're lying. They think you're lying about.
Speaker 2: Stand what kind of risk I put to my credibility by coming out and saying this, Because I've been critical of a Little Mermaid and all this stuff, and I'm against all of it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm against you do the Last Jedi. The Last Jedi sucked.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Now I'm getting told I'm getting an l take on this. I don't, guys, there's no wind take and lose take. It's like, it's a great movie and to the discussion, it's like people want to see you don't see it. But I feel bad for you because you're missing one of the best movies come out in a long fucking time.
Speaker 3: And I know a lot of people criticizing it haven't seen it, bro I'll ask him and they'll be like no, and I'll never see it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, yes, it's Homer Simpson. It's a movie about the story of Homer Simpson.
Speaker 5: Yes, you get.
Speaker 3: You don't get to have a take on the movie, though, if you haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Well the comer so yes t shirt own Jamie saw Happy Birthday again, Johnny play the Happy Birthday music at asked for first thousand.
Speaker 10: Years Birthday two. You Havethday to Jamie star.
Speaker 8: Dude, you.
Speaker 5: Listen. Don't go see the movie if you don't want to.
Speaker 3: It's gonna it's gonna make a billion dollars with or without you.
Speaker 5: So well, I'm not even that it's it's just like.
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't go see any of the chick fighting like superhero movies or any of that ship.
Speaker 5: I don't go see.
Speaker 3: I saw Supergirl. It's Supergirl is lame. It was super lame.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Johnny go.
Speaker 2: Johnny likes bulls of steaming dog shit, and he'll I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I said it was lame. It sucked. Yeah.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: There's one really woke scene that that bothered me at the end, And I know you'll know what it is when Penelope is like, we don't need a king. I've been the queen here for twenty years. That.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that was sucked and it was really unnecessary.
Speaker 3: It was ok.
Speaker 5: It gives the illusion that she wants.
Speaker 2: The throne and she doesn't. Yeah, and she doesn't. I'm like, that's that doesn't fit the character. Like, no, I mean, it's a great movie, dude. Guys, just go for the last fight seat, which is.
Speaker 3: Awesome, insane. It gets you so jack bro. People saying this is a boring movie, by the way, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Dude, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: It was just like all these great mini movies all put it into one movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hear people saying it's boring. But also there's too much shit going on, like you, and I'm like, what, that doesn't make any sense. It was breathless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with you, dude.
Speaker 2: I thought it was extraordinary, and I knew I would take shit for saying it, but I just want if you could open your mind to putting aside, just for a second, your belief system on what's happening and just go enjoy a masterpiece. Do it, because it's great and when you see how little it's crazy to me, Johnny, everyone's mad at the black chick and the transit. No one cares about the Indian who is like one of the main characters for fucking dud.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that somebody pointed this south, Jonathan, but goough. I saw it. Was the first person to point this out. And it tells you that Nolan knows, like he's given you a wink. The only time somebody speaks Greek and the whole fucking movie is when that Indian guy is going to that village that was sacked and the guy speaking to him in Greek and gets the Greek translated to English, and then the Indian guy goes, we are Greeks, we are from Ithaca. That's the only time Greek has spoken. And that Indian guy is putting his hand on his just saying we are Greek, we are from Ithaca. Is clearly dude, he's taking he's taking the piss. Nolan is a he's he's smart man, he's a genius, and he knows all you think. He doesn't know all of the commentary going on around And.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you guys something real quick about the Elliot pay guess what the Greeks.
Speaker 6: Loved trans they did, Yeah, they loved trans So the.
Speaker 2: Greeks would be like, at least you got something right. You got a transit this movie.
Speaker 3: And it's doing it in Greece. By the way, if anybody should be pissed off, it's Greeks because there's no Greek people in the movie.
Speaker 2: And uh, I think he could have done that, but you know, he's just running and gunning.
Speaker 3: Doddie unfollowed. Imagine unfollowing a podcast because of an empain.
Speaker 2: You just unfollowed us, Dotty, You're you've been with us forever at all? We're saying, no, I think she does look like that.
Speaker 5: I can't believe we're losing. We lost somebody.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it's a mistake.
Speaker 5: What happens, dude, when you when you speak your truth.
Speaker 3: People are in their feelings about this movie so hard, dude, like they'm angry just that I don't think I've seen it. Maybe with Jedi, but that sucked everybody on it.
Speaker 5: And then not agreeing on one thing.
Speaker 3: Of the movie.
Speaker 5: I did not fall.
Speaker 3: Now she's back, Okay, Welcome back, Dottie.
Speaker 5: Welcome back. Dottie.
Speaker 2: We made dress of five seconds really left the mark on us.
Speaker 5: We were so upset.
Speaker 3: We hated it. We hated a.
Speaker 5: Couple of female followers, and we thought we lost one.
Speaker 3: Thank god, thank god. I was really nervous. I was acting like I was trying to play it cool, but I was nervous.
Speaker 5: Do what you want, dude.
Speaker 3: So I just want to play this briefly. I sent you this, Sam. I don't know if you had time a chance to see it. Jonathan Pigou had the best take on it.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: He called the Odyssey the film itself is kind of a Trojan horse. I just want to play a little of this. This is the host of the symbolic World. He's he's one of these kind of Eastern Orthodox guys who find symbolism and media and I I generally agree with his take on this film, and.
Speaker 13: With some trepidation because of all the criticism that has come up and all of the questions that have come up about the casting and what's going on. And I have to say, I was hoping that some of these decisions were superficial, that they weren't going to enter into the story, weren't going to taint you know, the story with politics and you know, kind of subversion, and oh my goodness, not only did this story not do that, but it did even more. The story that Christopher Nolan told, the way he told it is one of the most metaphings I've ever seen. The entire movie is a trojan horse. They kind of trickery that is used. There's a kind of subversion. There's the bait and switch in which we, you know, we tell you that you're going to watch the story of this or that hero, that you're going to watch something that that you would care about, you know, that.
Speaker 14: Would tell a great kind of adventure story.
Speaker 13: And then ultimately when you go and watch the movie, you realize that it's just propaganda.
Speaker 14: That you realize that it is.
Speaker 13: You know, it's actually a kind of vehicle for a message that is annoying and political and bashing you over the head.
Speaker 14: And it's been frustrating.
Speaker 13: And to me, when I watch, you know, Hollywood kind of collapse, I'm happy to see it happen because they've been completely taken over by h messaging and uh, you know, a kind of political uh hammer to hack at political enemies. And in this movie, Christopher Nolan does the opposite of that, Christopher Nolan takes what on the outside looks like giving into kind of postmodern tropes about using diversity as a political tool, changing race swapping, gender swapping, doing all that with the characters that people do for a political tool and transforms it, turns it into a trojan horse for the may for an amazing story, for a story that we need to see and a story that is desperately when that we want and need to hear right now.
Speaker 14: We have to remember that.
Speaker 13: You know, in a lot of the media, in a lot of the story that we've had before, it wasn't the fact that having female characters or having characters of diverse origins that bother people. Those have already always existed in storytelling. We've always had stories like that. The problem was using the swap and using the change to kind of make it into propaganda.
Speaker 14: That is what is very frustrating.
Speaker 13: Nobody has a problem with the movie Aliens with a female lead, but then people have a problem with The Marbles because that the use of a female leads in those movies is just used ash on people and to try to get them to swallow some political message.
Speaker 14: Right, and so in this movie.
Speaker 13: What happens is that, you know, a lot of people are frustrated, and at first I was wondering.
Speaker 14: I was like, why are they doing this? Why is Christopinolan giving in to this?
Speaker 13: But ultimately I'm telling you you have to go see it, because he turns everything on its head. He actually uses this in a kind of double inversion in the way that my brother Mattia talks about the double inversion kind of the end of clown World, where he presents something as a kind of trick on a trick and it turns back into a wonderful, beautiful story.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 13: One of the things that kind of at first I was watching the movie, I was actually, you know, annoyed with some things, and then really enjoying the movie. And then I started to see what Christopher Nolan was doing, and I realized, oh, my goodness, this is absolutely brilliant. You see, you have to remember what this story is about. The Odyssey is the story about the character of you of Odysseus. The character of Ulysses is a trickster, and he's a trickster all through his story. He's a trickster until the end he pretends to be a beggar in his own house in order to trick the suitors to be able to kill all of them.
Speaker 14: He tricks all these people through his story, and.
Speaker 13: Of course in this version of the Odyssey, they add the part from the Eneid which is not in the Odyssey, which is that it's the entire thing starts with him tricking the Trojans with the trojan horse in order to take over the city of Troy. And so at some point you wereize, oh, wait a minute, this movie is a trojan horse. This movie is like a reverse Trojan horse where he has put on a kind of veneer postmodernism.
Speaker 14: But inside is.
Speaker 13: The story of the return of the king, the return of the father, you know, the remembering of your home, the returning home, and then the passing of authority to the son, you know, the ennobling of the son who will replace the father in an act of filiation rather than an act of revolution, which is what we've seen in the past decades in storytelling. So there's a scene at the beginning of the movie and with being trained by the blind servant of his father. As his father has left, his blind servant that is still faithful to him, is training Telemachus in fighting and he's fighting with this sparring partner and he keeps getting bested by the sparring partner. And the blind man obviously can hear just the sword, and he says, I can just hear the sword a hit, and I know what you're doing wrong.
Speaker 14: And he says, you're you're defending yourself too quickly.
Speaker 13: Your reaction to the attack comes too quick, and he says, you need to slow down.
Speaker 14: You need to invite the attack.
Speaker 13: You need to open up your give this impression that you're opening up your your chest to like invite the attack, and then use that to your advantage, right, and in some ways like trick your opponent into being defeated.
Speaker 14: And you know, that's right at the getting of the movie.
Speaker 13: And when I was watching, I said, what a strange scene at the outset to put in the movie. And it's only as the movie was unfurling that I realized that this is what the movie is about. This is what's going on in this entire movie, That this whole movie is about trickery and is about letting yourself, you know, seem to seem to look like you're being abused in order to finally deal the final blow, and then you remember.
Speaker 14: That that's how the entire story of the Odissey ends.
Speaker 13: That the entire audit story of the Odissey ends as Odysseus pretends to be a beggar in his own house, pretends to be nothing, and lets the people in the house, the suitors who are trying to take what is his his wife and kill his child, let them abuse him for a certain amount of time in order to see their weaknesses, and then ultimately reveal himself and retake the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's it, man, that's the movie. That's what it is. That's you can continue to watch that Johnson pigot on Twitter and YouTube. But he's totally right, and and it also has a larger culture message, that idea of reacting too quickly, you know, like people did to this film. You know, like they got out over their skis, they made it too obvious. They kind of got pulled by their nose. And it turns out the film is not what we thought it was going to be. But I was totally ready not to like it.
Speaker 5: I was not gonna go see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and only because you hit me up and said this is the greatest thing ever made by anybody, including my love making Johnny Ring, He's making second to this movie.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say, there is in the hilarious.
Speaker 5: There Johnny, remember your hot sister.
Speaker 3: There's it drags just a touch. Didn't you think it dragged just a little bit?
Speaker 2: And like the Oh, there were moments I'm like, how long is this movie? But then it catches you and you forget and you're just back in it exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was great. It was great.
Speaker 5: Dude, back in it?
Speaker 3: Dude, Wait, no, this is funny, this guy says. Johnny also loves Oasis. Uh yeah, one of the most popular rock and roll bands.
Speaker 2: That just one of the best live shows I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 5: I mean, and I'm not even an Oasis fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I wasn't a huge fan until I went to see them live. And now I'm like, Okay, look at this shill. People keep saying shills. You're dude, if you really think that's.
Speaker 2: The white chick with an I bang black guy's haircut giving us ship right now.
Speaker 3: If you really think we're shilling, which means we're being paid to talk about this film positively, you're a fucking idiot, bro, you're listening, dumb.
Speaker 2: Listen, white chick who bangs black eyes think she's a civil rights leader. Okay, we're just saying, if you're missing out, Okay, if you're gonna miss out because you're these predetermined beliefs, you're doing yourself a disservice.
Speaker 5: Okay. That's awnest people.
Speaker 3: I've seen woke criticisms of it, saying it's not what we thought it was gonna be, you know, like, like no one somehow betrayed them. So keep that in mind. I mean the people that you hate, not all of them are. I know, I have seen some weird trans people that were like way into it, but yeah.
Speaker 5: Show me the not weird trans people.
Speaker 2: Those are the hot ones, right, the ones who look like real chicks. You're like, Okay, you're cool.
Speaker 3: If I hadn't seen it, I would go see it just to participate in the cultural exchange, you know what I mean, until I have an opinion, because again, if you haven't seen it, you don't get to have any.
Speaker 2: Can you take your picture down? I keep thinking of all the black guys she's taken.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I thought you would like that.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone asked, is it worth eight dollars to go see it?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: If you can see for eight dollars, that's a fucking blessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, if it's not, I wouldn't Obviously, don't spend more money than you can afford. But if you can, if you can see it in the theory afford to, it's gonna be the best experience. It's in an IMAX theater especially, but if you have a good setup at home, yeah, you can wait for streaming. Sure did you see? By the way, did you see the people that went to see it in four D? How fucking crazy that shit is?
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even know how to understand it, Like I said, what they do? Like, oh, I took my daughters to see Super Mario in four D. Mike said that my autistic daughter loved it. In my and the other one.
Speaker 5: Was like a.
Speaker 3: Look at this bro checking shit out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh I could not imagine the boat scene in fort D.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Now I gotta go do it. There ain't no way.
Speaker 5: Dogs, that's great, dude.
Speaker 3: They showed the preview of it too in four D, like like what these what the seats look like in four D? Like, I didn't know it sprayed water out at your money. It's just always spraying water, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro, you're evn soaken like women when they see my cop.
Speaker 3: So they used to say about the Beatles that the girls would get so excited that you could see the piss running down the aisles, which I mean disgusting, but I swear that's what one of their roadies says, Neil Aspinall. He says that in the early days, the girls would get so excited they'd peede themselves and they would just run down the aisle. That seems unlikely to me, but uh, that's the claim anyway. Yeah, we won't dwell on it, but I.
Speaker 5: Think we did. Like minutes, I think we dwelled on it, did we really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's so huh yeah I did. Don't let yourself be misled about this. If you're somebody who's open minded, go see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was good, dude, it was good.
Speaker 3: It's not like sometimes good entertainment you have to kind of swallow your principles to get in and then this is not one of those movies where you have to listen.
Speaker 2: If it was any other director, I'd be like, nope and listen, I'm not gone and seen Nolan movies like I didn't even go see I didn't go see Oppenheimer because nukes aren't real, So why would I go watch a stupid movie like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't love it. I didn't love it. I mean, it was a little slow, especially compared to this Oppenheimer. It was fine. You know, It's not my favorite of his. But it's funny say that. You saying that sounds just like the people who aren't seeing this because of the casting. By the way, I have to say.
Speaker 5: I'm fine with that. No, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: You sent me one of the funny Why.
Speaker 2: Is Tony got the face of a white CHICKU bangs black eye in his profile? Like I'm over the fake pictures as we use AI.
Speaker 3: You know, you sent me one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. It's this YouTube channel called uh Soft White Underbelly. Oh wait, interviewed this white guy who I guess was raised with black people. Yeah, because I've always said that I can tell a black or a white person by their voice. Well, I've always said that like ninety percent of the time, I could probably do that this guy would fool me one hundred percent of the time. Watch this, bro, let me mute myself.
Speaker 15: You'll never find a black boy in a basement, no way in America making a pipe.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kill a bunch of white people.
Speaker 1: You'll never see it. You'll never see it, bro, but it stop.
Speaker 2: I love, I love I love that he is like black people never commit large scale violence.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, they do it on an individual basis. Johnny, can you move to screen over a little bit because the reason I said to you, because look what his nickname is. Yeah, I mean, my work here is done.
Speaker 2: When will you guys understand I am a prophet, even at my advanced age, I am pushing culture. I push culture.
Speaker 3: You're not that old.
Speaker 5: Diad coming, I know, but I'm not twenty.
Speaker 3: No, you're not twenty That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go see this guy. He's in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Speaker 3: Oh, we gotta get my bes, dude, we gotta get my broken sim No, I just see.
Speaker 5: It right around. Go what out, my boy?
Speaker 3: They're coming blackie, i'd be I does he talk about if he gets an nword pass? Because that's the number one question. I would ask him, like.
Speaker 5: Look what he calls himself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I would, But we're live streaming. Let's let's listen on to a bit more of this fella.
Speaker 7: You never dog, you never see, you get high, bad by the god to the stalls with all the calls.
Speaker 1: Baby, black label is what we do.
Speaker 5: Get hot and.
Speaker 1: Heed it when you need it. How do you have the name of black label?
Speaker 7: So, oh, my name comes from the hood. I was the only white guy in the neighborhood. So have you ever seen a really fat person? They called him tiny, So I was only a white kid in the hood, so they called me black.
Speaker 3: Just stuck.
Speaker 1: It's stuck.
Speaker 7: Then I had to reinvent my name when I came home after fifteen years in the fast.
Speaker 1: But we'll get them all that.
Speaker 7: It's you know how, my name is a trusted brand name already from the underworld, So when I come out into society, I got to figure out how to rebrand and recaptivate my name to get paid off of because it's so synonymous.
Speaker 1: We're doing great business and being a good guy. You know so, and your your family growing up was tell me about that dude.
Speaker 5: He talks so black he looks like.
Speaker 7: An abusive woman. She was very, very verbally abusive. She had a couple of different boyfriends, you know what I mean. They were all drunks, alcoholics. She had a period of alcoholism, you know, so that didn't go too well at all.
Speaker 1: And your dad and your dad.
Speaker 7: No, never never met him, never seen him, none of that. It's black beyond beyond the hood of what s Peter's Yeah, Sat Pete south Side, Saint Peter in the south Side, the same pat Saint Peter segregated back when I was growing up.
Speaker 1: I grew up in the in the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 5: Back then, the.
Speaker 7: South Side was all black, poor desolate folks to folks to or you know, wet evercipns, crime, retalal abuse. And then I don't give a fun. I'm out here on eighth and Broadway. I'm out here in Santa Monica on two o three. No, Oh, I ain't going nowhere. This is this sky. That's what I do.
Speaker 5: Oh, my guardian Angel is a whigger.
Speaker 1: Realized that you were nominally so my mom she had a couple of black friends.
Speaker 7: One of my mom's favorite black friends, her name was Adrian hole Cut.
Speaker 1: Adrian crazed me, so to speak, tell.
Speaker 2: His mind by the way tune, he keeps doing sniffles, and at the beginning of the interview, he does like that cocaine gulp.
Speaker 3: Oh does I didn't even know I saw you say that. But I don't know the signs of the cochins.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, Johnny, you're not gifted.
Speaker 3: He's uh, dude, how great. I bet his mom did have some black friends. By the way, yeah, I'm saying, yeah, he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Here, white you you have black friends.
Speaker 3: He's talking about why he identifies with black people. So I just wanted to hear what he's got to say here. Let's just love this guy.
Speaker 7: She she was the one who kind of like took me on the front yard.
Speaker 1: She was the one who put me up against them. Boy. She's the one who showed me how to you know, roll joint.
Speaker 7: She don't one who told like, this is our culture, this is all Asian, whole true story.
Speaker 5: So what time I was about, what do you think he's doing this? Something the camera?
Speaker 7: So I called and I'm telling my mom something happened, and I never forget. She looked at my mom. She said, listen, I don't know what you did with him. I'm three or four that that's a black man. He got a black soul in him. He never not what you think he finna be there, ain't finna be no brand or no chair.
Speaker 5: Ms.
Speaker 1: Patty, that's a whole nigga. You understand what I'm saying. I didn't let that channel me as today.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be ah it just I remember my whole So when people be like, oh, it's a it's a I'd be like.
Speaker 1: This my whole life. My mama An had a friend named Camille.
Speaker 7: They used to work at bird King together back in Saint Peter on the south side of.
Speaker 1: Thirty fourth Street.
Speaker 5: What is he wearing?
Speaker 1: She dog skin and all great.
Speaker 7: Mom used to leave me in the house with her, like she'll go get the weed and come back, so she leave me in the house with her.
Speaker 1: Camille used to be all over me.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, when you get older, I'm telling you know, I'm gonna get that lick.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. This is what's going on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, what he's saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like she's like, when you get older, I'm gonna get that dick.
Speaker 6: That is crazy, bro, what some people just born into a world of chaos.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: We got our answer on his inward past. By the way, he congratulations to congratulations. Yes, yes, damn dude.
Speaker 2: Someone tried to recommend me for a solid white underbell he didn't want He never hit me up.
Speaker 3: What is Oh? Really? I'm sorry? So what is this guy's name? His name just black Label. That's his name? All right? Well, shout out black Label, my favorite black label.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to meet you in real life.
Speaker 3: You know what else I love In addition to Black Label.
Speaker 6: Black Label shot Hi hair ol hair ow. What what was that?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay? Gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I okay, buddy, uh I loved him dying during the week. As you know, my schedule is NonStop podcast podcast and editing podcasts and doing thumbnails for podcasts, and healthy eating is usually the first thing to slip. Tempo keeps me on track with real meals. I can heat in just two minutes, so I don't default to snacks or takeout. Tempo delivers fresh, chef crafted, dietician approved meals right to your door. It's making it easy to eat well and save time on even my busiest days. It'll do the same for you. Each meal is perfectly portioned for lunch or dinner and just and ready in just two minutes. That means real food, real fast, without the sad desk lunch or drive through regret. And no matter your goals, there's a Tempo meal for you. They've got protein packed meals. When you're working out you want to low protein, they got thirty grams fiber rich meals if you need to get things moving, if you know what I'm saying, calorie conscious, if trying to lose weight, gut support, even GLP one smart meals. It's convenient but also flexible enough to fit the way you want to eat. For a limited time, Tempo is offering our listeners sixty percent off their first box six zero sixty percent off. Go to temp Meals dot com slash broken SIM Day Camille, Camille Love Tempo.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what you got cook.
Speaker 3: Get that that's Tempo Meals. Hit that that's Tempo Meals dot com slash Broken SIM for sixty percent off your first box. Look at that. Let Mignon and Creamy get that Tempo Meals dot com slash Broken SIM. Rules and restrictions may apply. That's a good one I know for a fact, and it's got thirty plus grands of protein. Filet mignon and creamy mushroom sauce, spicy chipotle beef and sweetato bowl, ginger scallion salmon. I have the salmon a lot. They have good salmon.
Speaker 8: All this.
Speaker 5: I eat that all day. Dog, Me and Cami will be hanging around with hang around.
Speaker 3: That guy's awesome. Man.
Speaker 5: Dude, he should be the third co host. I would.
Speaker 3: I would welcome him in the heart heat. We should be all hang around. You know he loves the heat, bro. You know he loves the Miami heat. You know he loves that heat. Dude, lebron, Bro, you got to get back in Miami.
Speaker 5: Dog, hear me, Come back home, dog, Lebron.
Speaker 3: We got arms are open in the hood, dog, were waiting for you. Come back on the on the corner you get.
Speaker 5: Oh. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They released the trailer for Avengers Doomsday. Finally did you see it?
Speaker 5: Dude? Doom looks good? Why is this chick in every movie? Wait?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 2: The one who's in the Odyssey, Spider Man and Doom. Do we not have a lot of actresses out there?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: The black chick whose lights?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're thinking of Spider Man. She's not in Doom, is she? Yeah, she's in Doom. Zindaia is in Doom. Doom, Dune. Dude, I'm talking about Doomsday. I'm saying the Avengers trailer drop. I'm gonna show some scenes from Avengers Doomsday here. We can't play the trailer. We've learned that they won't let us, even though it's a preview for a movie they're trying to avert. But yeah, it's uh Thor is talking about how Doctor Doom scares him. He's the first guy that scares him. I just want to show you. I want to see what you think of how Doctor Doom looks. Here. Let's see if we can. What do you think of that? That's Robert Downey Junior under the mask.
Speaker 5: He looks Asian.
Speaker 3: Looks pretty cool.
Speaker 5: There, right, Yeah, but he looks Asian.
Speaker 3: They're bringing back the X Men, the old school x Men. Anyway, I'm kind of stoked about it, but I'm afraid it's gonna suck. I have a bad feeling about this.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, Can Avengers get back to being kick ass?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what they're trying to do. They're trying to kind of unwind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need ninety female freaking superheroes. Nobody cares. My favorite thing on Game of Thrones where they actually put in the plot the queen's on her period. Did you see that House of Dragon?
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, money, they got some shit for that because they were like, oh, this is just like everybody always says about Hillary Clinton, you know, like she can't be president because what if she's on her period?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, dude, She's she's her flow so happy that she cuts the guy's head off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it was she was like having a bad day on her period and it made her burst at her job. But like, that's literally what happened.
Speaker 5: We need less women in politics. I'm gonna be on the record saying that right now.
Speaker 3: You know what, uh right? Black label makes me think of this dude. By the way, have you seen this. There's this store in Myrtle Beach where you can get all your Confederate gear, I guess, your Confederate flag merch and this is their marketing that they do on social media. I want to know everything about this guy. I sent it to Jamie Deluxe, who lives down there, hoping he knows something. Have you ever seen this fella in your Facebook ads? Check this guy out.
Speaker 5: Yourself.
Speaker 16: I am get your merch man, get your stuff man, rub with everything. Yeah me, she's South Carolina with.
Speaker 5: It, Johnny.
Speaker 2: I would love a conversation between him and Black Label. That would be the greatest podcast. White white black guy, black white guy.
Speaker 3: I would Oh, you're right, bro, how cool would that be?
Speaker 5: That would be great?
Speaker 3: We got to make that.
Speaker 2: You have the black guy arguing against black people, you have the white guy arguing for black people.
Speaker 5: That'd be the most fire fucking dude.
Speaker 2: If I had a billion dollars, I'd be like, I'd like to pay you guys to do like ten episodes where you just talk about race.
Speaker 3: What would you name that show, like black and White or something.
Speaker 5: Like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I just called Gray Ebony and Ivory the.
Speaker 2: Gray Zone Ivory.
Speaker 3: That'd be the do that show?
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: If I was Tom Sagora, I would just hire them for your mom's house network, be like, we'd like to pay you both to just sit down and talk culture. And then you listen at home, but you don't know who they are and you think they're just opposite the way everyone thinks you're black.
Speaker 5: It would be the greatest show ever.
Speaker 3: White chocolate and Oreo maybe something that.
Speaker 2: Chocolate there we Johnny, you named it. Hi, welcome to I'm Sam Tripley. I'm moderating white chocolate. We discussed today's cultural in choice. Today I have redneck black and hood white guys.
Speaker 5: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Do you see this person? This thing got arrested on the campus of some damn school and it is the funniest video. This is my god, dude, I don't know what this person is.
Speaker 2: What happened to you that you got into this? That you look like Grimace from McDonald's.
Speaker 3: That is, you're so right, That is I haven't thought about Grimace in a long time. So this is a call at some university that I haven't quite identified yet, and they they're greeted by this uh thing. Here one deal.
Speaker 5: With those kids. Get away with this. They're not supposed to be here.
Speaker 17: If you don't low your voice, I am going to put handcuffs on you and I'm going to take you to a baker at facility.
Speaker 1: Low your voice? Are you treading me?
Speaker 18: Are you treading me?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm here right now to deal with a stolen vehicle.
Speaker 3: I ain't got time.
Speaker 5: Don't you think this is like the entire Cure audience right here.
Speaker 2: Imagine doing security at a Cure concert and having to deal with that everyone's going into the woman's bathroom.
Speaker 3: I have to say, I think the Cure are fantastic, and I am.
Speaker 2: There's some Cure songs on my on my playlist for sure, But that's the audience right there.
Speaker 3: Shake Dog Shake is one of the great rock songs of all time. I will say I have been considering because I have enough miles I can fly somewhere, and I need to use them, flying to Estonia to see the Cure in a couple of weeks. That's how much I like the Cure. Uh, but you are one hundred percent right about the audience, Like, there are so many weirdos like this in the Cure audience. For sure, there are a lot of cool people, but uh yeah, a lot of weird I mean this looks like, yeah.
Speaker 5: I look like Grimace purple on.
Speaker 3: Oh well it's not really purple. It's a blue hat. Right here we go, Yeah, we'll pus.
Speaker 17: Can we get another unit to deal with jay Lee?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 17: He is having a breakdown.
Speaker 5: Say the right road out.
Speaker 17: What do you say, get down on the ground right now? No, you're about to get sprayed down? Well right now? I can come in there. Okay, are you gonna calm down?
Speaker 2: I'm not getting my phone out.
Speaker 5: I have to tell you. Are you gonna have to film?
Speaker 3: I will calm down, I will come.
Speaker 5: What is this.
Speaker 3: Alone?
Speaker 5: I have Johnny?
Speaker 2: Johnny when the elites like ninety percent, you gotta go. This is the video they should show everybody. You're like, you think we're the bad guys? Do we need more of this? Do we need more of this?
Speaker 3: Real? Is this real?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 3: What crazy person? What a crazy person?
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, imagine just a word that could triggert this much.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the call was about. There was the.
Speaker 2: Car SOE stole a car. Say that we're dealing with a car theft along those lines. So he shows up and then fucking wack a doodle over here. It just makes it all about them. They oh boy, Like dude, this is like, hey, dude, we're gonna send you to prison.
Speaker 5: All the you can gobble.
Speaker 3: It's not them, thee, it's she. It's all the dicks you can gobble.
Speaker 5: Monster? Hello, what made yo to lay if you come down, comes towards me.
Speaker 2: Hey, and of course cruise cruise. He has to step in. Listen, could you please leave the lady alone. She's going through some hey fat nipples. Guy, Okay, get out of here. Let us take care of this ship. Do you think I need to go to the library and hear mental illness screaming at people?
Speaker 5: Okay, get the funk out of the here.
Speaker 3: Jai like he focus on.
Speaker 5: The dude, listen.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't tell me where to go, fucking fuck you cop.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, get on, that's what you walk away.
Speaker 5: Shut the fuck uf.
Speaker 3: It's taking I just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to get away from him and he he shi. Oh my god, dude, just say say oh, they're gonna fuck it up.
Speaker 5: Please just tell you.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, bro, dude, this is insanity.
Speaker 2: Fifty one fifty for you, my friend, fifty one fifty for you. My friend said, put your ship down.
Speaker 5: Put down your Del Taco right now. You you know.
Speaker 2: You're fucked up when you're eating Del Taco. I think that's del Taco.
Speaker 3: Do you think that this is my opinion?
Speaker 2: Look at this white woman going, oh my god, you I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Don't you think at this point this cop has had enough and wants to arrest this person, so that's why he keeps calling her or yeah, or it's like, obviously you look like.
Speaker 5: A Nebraska linebacker.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna She's like, you gotta get you, gotta be out of here. So I'm gonna keep calling you he until you do something arrestable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, dude, this is when you're like, wrap.
Speaker 3: It up that Johnny talking about The Odyssey. That's so funny. It's not me, it's it's a lot of people. It's it's funny. The emotional reaction on the right to The Odyssey being actually a good movie.
Speaker 5: It's like the left, the far left, and the are right are basically this guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, just only difference would be like, if this is the people talking about their hair, would be red.
Speaker 3: The sucks, say the honestly sucks.
Speaker 5: Just say that sucks.
Speaker 13: Just sad.
Speaker 5: Turn around, Johnny, mute yourself there were not would be.
Speaker 19: Put your stuff now, put your hands behind your back.
Speaker 1: No, okay, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna just just just you want yeah, right beyond that point, were.
Speaker 3: We we we we we.
Speaker 20: Look, they're just waiting okay, then with hoss alid to put your hands.
Speaker 21: You won't.
Speaker 17: You are about now, don't get can right now, don't turn.
Speaker 5: The heels. What are they in?
Speaker 2: Look at the shoes, dude, like it's funny.
Speaker 5: Now you're man. They can't take you down. Look at her.
Speaker 2: She's got she's got Dorothy from Oz shoes on.
Speaker 20: Click your heels, she'll disappear. Oh my god, these.
Speaker 2: Tans have retard strength. The cops will look good right now.
Speaker 5: The Kenny help me. He's helping you. Crazy person.
Speaker 3: Like you.
Speaker 2: Come on stop, would quit, would quit my job right here, right now, because there's no way this can come me out and take everybody out after this.
Speaker 1: Almost praying no, please don't don't say hmmah.
Speaker 5: Almost her.
Speaker 2: On your back, okay her, I'm praying, no, Please, don't don't say himmah, okay.
Speaker 5: Her, Almost pray her.
Speaker 1: On your back?
Speaker 22: Yes, I don't want to spray anyway.
Speaker 5: No, get in your hand, in your hand, just put him in her naked show I can call this. Just see what's gonna happen. Yeah, just shoot him right to side.
Speaker 3: Bag bro with with a zapper after all this struggling, By the way, there's no chance that this person smells good. This is a stinky person right now after walking around that gross wig or whatever that is all day. Oh my god, yeah, very strong. I'm surprised. Low center of gravity. I guess huh, I'm.
Speaker 13: To put your hand behind your back.
Speaker 3: Put your hand behind your back, give me your hand.
Speaker 20: I just.
Speaker 2: Nobody gets this kind like if it was just a regular white guy, this would have been done a long time ago.
Speaker 5: He'd been slammed to the ground. It's like, you don't want equality, you want special treatment.
Speaker 3: I remember everybody does everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Just get it over with, dude, Go deal with it.
Speaker 3: Everybody kisses your ass throughout life. You could tell that guy that was there before is used to dealing with this person's ship all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me talk to her.
Speaker 2: Listen, Penelope, you just need to go with this, Okay, just have just go with it, get it done now.
Speaker 3: I gotta say. I have to say, Sam, this makes me convinced that maybe the greatest warrior in all of Greece could have been Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, Johnny, good point. Look, go had needs and take these trans down. Maybe an army trans will light everybody up.
Speaker 3: You know what you do? You just go over to sin On and you're like, hey, sin On, he called he called you a he bro. Well, I guess in Sinon's case, she called you a she bro. And then he just goes he did.
Speaker 5: Sound like the fucking cyclops bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that could be what happened, and they should have added that in the story. Actually, I'm I'm so annoyed they didn't. All right, let's just rip through the end of this. I haven't seen the end. I'm did they get taste? You know, I can't wait to find it.
Speaker 5: I only saw the beginning of this. You don't cooperate, Thank you, dude. This is warning number one thousand. Jaylen's got hurt. Man, give your hand. He's not gonna take you to give me your hand.
Speaker 1: Your hand, yes, we need to hand.
Speaker 2: I don't arrest it.
Speaker 5: You get it again this time, give your hand in your.
Speaker 2: Hand alone, tasting Captain Rocket, the army of this.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest with you. I have way more respectful person than I did at the beginning.
Speaker 3: I mean just their past physical yeah, their physical prowess. Really you have to be I mean just think of.
Speaker 2: Like, what a great UFC five this person running back. Yeah, it could have been everything. Instead you want to dress like it's Cure three sixty five.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right, that's about the end of that. God God bust that cop and his patience.
Speaker 2: So that was because you don't because you know you wanted to do that real early.
Speaker 3: You want to do your dates. Brother, why I have to go out and then I'm gonna get the blue shoe ad from Dana.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you go to sam Tripley dot com, go to events, dude, go to events and get rock hard. That's right, go to events getting rock hard. We're gonna be in Miami next weekend, Saint Petersburg, Lawrence, Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Truther Con in Dallas, Skankfest in New Orleans, and Austin, Texas.
Speaker 5: Bang. And then if you're.
Speaker 2: Feeling nasty, I'm really excited about the word war debate coming up.
Speaker 5: I'm very excited about it. Word war debate. Here we go.
Speaker 2: We're War Debate's coming too. We have big show coming up. We're very excited. Hot chicks everywhere. It's gonna be nothing but bangers.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, can you say anything about who's gonna be on it yet because yeah, we have some people booked.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna get into it yet. I'm not gonna get into it yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I really want to know who you're talking about. Bro, I'm excited to find out who you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm excited to know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Do you know where it's gonna be Nashville, Nashville. Oh, that's cool, Nashville's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're very excited. We're very horny about it.
Speaker 3: Okay. Don Lemon is an idiot, as we know, and he's uh, he was saying some more dumb stuff. We'll just watch that really quickly, uh, to remind people of who Don Lemon is. He's a guy who used to be on CNN Super Game.
Speaker 23: You think that, I don't know if it's the end of that sort of attitude. I mean, the MAGA is the closest thing to the modern version of the Nazi Party. This is America's version. It's closest thing without the Holocaust and all that stuff.
Speaker 24: That's what magie is because most intelligent people are logical people. When they get new information, and if that information is negative or not factual, then they change their minds with Oh well, I wish I had known better, and now that I have this information that I who.
Speaker 2: Is talking about their unicorns as we watch the trans just not follow the rules that everyone else has to.
Speaker 3: The modern version of the Nazis, like, I mean.
Speaker 5: They're just like slow stroke in it.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, this is a guy who hates white people, but he can't stop getting f in his b by white people.
Speaker 3: Do you think they what do you do you think they ever talked about it? Or that guys just a rate to bring anything up like that around old Donnie.
Speaker 2: Donnie, why do you hate white people so much yet you bang them? Do you hate hump them? You hate humping?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing it like revenge. You think, oh, there's no way he's the top, right, He's not doing the humping.
Speaker 2: No way, dude, there's no way. That guy is a power bottom if you've ever seen one. And they're just role playing slavery and shit. Okay, so I have he's talking like black label in the bed bed. Oh mess up, I'll tist.
Speaker 3: So I'm classifying this under too good to check. That's what we used to say in journalism. Uh, when a story is just too good to confirm. So this guy is a one of these improvisational rappers that's on the street in Las Vegas, and it's not in this video, but a guy tried to attack him because of just because he was a drunk and annoyed by the guy's rapping. And the guy blew out his a c L while he was trying to get this street rapper guy. And so the guy starts rapping on his blown out a c L. It's so funny, dude. Watch that.
Speaker 15: He ain't going to an ambulance tonight and the ambulating night homi about to hit the hospitals. He just tours me. I'm the brother on the microphone killing out the beach. Help me trying to punch me and fail.
Speaker 5: Of course, damn, that's fired.
Speaker 15: Did That's a true story, Homie was tripping. I'm the brother on the Michael phone. Make him listen.
Speaker 5: Pet it tours me.
Speaker 15: It's me trying to mess with me.
Speaker 5: It's trying to.
Speaker 1: Mess with me.
Speaker 5: It's urns me to me tonight.
Speaker 15: Shout out to the paramedic. So they about to help you out. Give me some more thing you know he needed with I could never feel trying to run across the street, challenge me, head me.
Speaker 3: That's so good, bro, that's so funny.
Speaker 5: King Trot. Good for King Trot.
Speaker 3: I agree, good for King Trot.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So World Cup coverage, uh, I think for the BBC Robbie Williams goes on there and has what appears to be a rock fall out of his face while he's uh, while he's talking on the microphone.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said that guy should wrap at every crime scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be so here it is.
Speaker 5: Move Okay.
Speaker 2: So now that I see this a little more, I do think it's He says it's a mint.
Speaker 3: Substance, probably not crushed, probably, And then bro, you put it up on your fucking forehead? Mate, you you keep.
Speaker 5: And nobody told them podcast?
Speaker 2: Why did anyone go, hey, dude, you got a mint on your forehead?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you rather somebody do that than let you do an entire thing as you're passionately talking about World Cup football with a mint on your head?
Speaker 5: But it looked like a crack rock fell out of his nose.
Speaker 3: No, here's his response. No, I don't know if it's a mint or maybe like some kind of nicotine thing, possibly but can I respect.
Speaker 8: That decided to apologize for the object that foul onto the microphone yesterday?
Speaker 3: It was deeply unprofessional and.
Speaker 5: He's got what is mob now?
Speaker 3: But it's okay because I had several more.
Speaker 5: Respect.
Speaker 2: By the way, that clip got four point five million views on Twitter for me, Johnny, you're muted four point five Johnny, you really got alert how to use this.
Speaker 3: So now it's it's streaming our dude. Sometimes it does the feedback thing, sometimes it doesn't. I don't change the settings this. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Now this is another example of how the news just lies you brought.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: This is this NBC thing. So NBC, Uh, here's the headline. Fireworks set off outside twenty six Federal Plaza.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, look at that, dude.
Speaker 3: Now these are the fireworks. These are your fireworks from NBC right here. Fireworks.
Speaker 25: Check this out, fireworks, NBC fireworks, the fireworks, guys, fireworks pouring out.
Speaker 5: Look at the fireworks.
Speaker 3: Liquid fireworks being poured onto the fireworks. Those were the fireworks that somebody poured outside of the office building there. What is that nice?
Speaker 5: Yale for how long fifty years?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's terrorism. Yeah, I look, there's cops right there.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, this is the This is gonna be another clip in the elites going we're not dumb.
Speaker 3: But he stayed right there to this idiot. Look they oh they got him in a pincer movement. Here, look at that both sides.
Speaker 2: She she she just say she they got some dogs out.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Obviously not trans because he went, you know.
Speaker 5: People are gonna be like, you guys are boot liquors. We're not boot liquors.
Speaker 3: Dude, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: He had like an Ewok, dude, his pants.
Speaker 3: Look how big his pants are. Look at this guy's pants. I hate this style of pants. Look at the pants. Look at that. What is it that?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: What kind of pants are that? That guy is going to jail for a long time, A long time, dude, A.
Speaker 5: Long time dude.
Speaker 3: Damn, bro, you are an idiot.
Speaker 5: See this whole thing, Johnny, Do we need a revolution? Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll show up when I know you're all serious. Okay, till I'm chilling at home. I'm not gonna be retard into like stupid.
Speaker 3: Now, our long national nightmare. I thought was over. Sam. I thought they had figured out the source of the diarrhea parasite.
Speaker 5: A big Someone called him a blidget, a black midget.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, Okay. I thought they had figured out the source of the diarrhea parasite, and I thought it was Taco Bell Lettuce. Turns out not the case. FDA, according to The New York Post, walks back the claim that Taco Bell Lettuce supplier.
Speaker 5: Taylor bell I sue for every dollar, was.
Speaker 3: The source of the explosive diarrhea parasite. They are claiming that it was the result of a false positive.
Speaker 8: That uh.
Speaker 3: The FDA is walking back its initial claims that a Taco Bell Lettus supplier is responsible for sickening hundreds of Americans with explosive diarrhea, saying the original test results were quote a false positive.
Speaker 2: By the way, Like, isn't all diarrhea explosive? Like how explosive?
Speaker 5: Is it? That it that you go that's explosive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't. There's not like a dribbler diarrhea really yeah, there's not like like a trickle. Yeah, there's no trickle of diarrhea.
Speaker 2: It's a it's like just bang dude, that's why it's diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. You never say like an a parasite calls just kind of mid diarrhea. It's a little trickle, yeah, just a little drip dravel of diarrhea. No, that reversal.
Speaker 5: Butthole, that's the worst. When you pee out your butthole healthy.
Speaker 3: That doesn't happen very often to me, I have to say. But like it's been decades probably for since that's happened. Everybody's done it. It's not pete o butthole. The stunning reversal comes after the agency says it double checked a lettuce sample which and found that the leafy green supplied by Taylor Farms, Day, Mexico, boy, uh, did not have traces of cyclospora, the parasite that causes the crappy condition. So we're still we're still in living in the mystery. Uh, Sam, we don't know what's causing the uh, the the butt cheese to come out?
Speaker 5: Johnny, Why you got called but cheese, dude? That's so gross.
Speaker 3: Another thing to piss everybody off. This is did you see this guy is at a concert of Morgan wal.
Speaker 2: Hold on real quick, will you put this up real quick? Can we put this on the screen?
Speaker 3: I got I got.
Speaker 2: Real fucking questions for you right now. Why do I have a child's hat on in this picture?
Speaker 5: It's too big? Why is that so big? My hat so big on my head?
Speaker 3: Why do you wear such big hats all the time? It's not that big, Johnny gave me like.
Speaker 5: I look like I'm a big helmet from Spaceball?
Speaker 3: That like that doesn't it? Wow, that's funny. I don't know. That's a real picture of you. So I don't know how it could be, Like that's just your hat, bro, your hat's too big.
Speaker 5: No, it's not too big, Johnny. I look like I'm wearing my dad's hat to school.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're like leaning forward or something, and I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like ridiculous Spaceball Sam, that's what they're calling me now, Johnny, thank you. I feel like Taco bell. I feel like I've been I've been slandered.
Speaker 3: Zoom and that people can take screenshots.
Speaker 5: Oh how big my head is?
Speaker 3: Yeah on the left, look at that.
Speaker 5: Look at that, Johnny, Look at this one. Look at that one. It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's screenshots from the same episode obviously, so it must have been Really you just have a giant head. Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm so pissed right now. Bro, I'm so pissed.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest with you. I'll come clean on that. I didn't notice it until after I put it up and I laughed. Then I didn't take it down. That's true, But I didn't do it on purpose.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm dealing with, Guys.
Speaker 3: I was in a hurry.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So this guy goes to a Morgan walland concert some kind of country music I don't know, and check this out. Check this out. This is kind of unbelievable, honestly, that that the police can't do anything when this happens to you.
Speaker 2: There's nothing we can do about a guy ically pulling out his thick and pissing on me right now.
Speaker 5: Nothing we can do in front of an eight.
Speaker 2: Year old girl.
Speaker 5: I'm all over. And it's not the best guy. This is the best Maryland's Wall.
Speaker 21: He doesn't.
Speaker 15: Explain, you're not we cannot take him into and I'm not blaming You're gonna give you.
Speaker 5: I'm not playing you gotta do that with the cops again. I'm not blaming you because why aren't you blaming them?
Speaker 2: But I'm going to make it known that I had an gentleman with his dick out Adam Morgan Wallen concert kiss on me, my brother and my niece.
Speaker 1: I would lose it.
Speaker 5: Can do nothing about it. I would lose it. And it's absolutely okay. And they're gonna say, do what you want to do if you want to brush targets information, Yeah, I got his information. Who gives their information to they picks on somebody? Dude? You just me, h, can I have your information?
Speaker 2: Sam Tripley four four five oak Wood Street.
Speaker 5: Jacksonville, Florida, here's my number?
Speaker 26: Absolutely accepted.
Speaker 4: I don't know what else you're making a scene?
Speaker 5: See you try to be nice.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable, dude, unbelievable dude, Like what what on earth?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: What if that's not like an arrestable? Is it because they didn't see it?
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 5: What it is?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: What happens? Because he goes like later in the video, he's like, what if I go and piss on somebody right now? And they're like, well, well we would see you do it, so we would arrest you, and I might well maybe go look up a video like a security camera or something. Yeah, yeah, I guess, I mean, hoddy.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, she's peeing on you. Just hold on, I get this shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. Yeah, that's what it becomes at that point. But somebody in the comments brought out or made a good point like, now, what if he goes and beats that guy's ass. They'll arrest his ass obviously for that, but they want arrest somebody for pissing on him. Are you kidding crazy? Yeah, that's just infuriating, dude. Oh there was We had a nice, good guy with a gun story, Sam and and I think this is in La maybe homicid. Uh yeah, Lucille's Barbecue us as the l A P d Uh. You know they say we don't have any of these good guy with the gun stories because they're missing.
Speaker 5: Category gun story.
Speaker 3: Dude, Well here's one right here, a good guy with a gun.
Speaker 27: Instigators at La County Sheriff's Deputies have Lucille's blocked off tonight. We're told that eyewitnesses, including the employees who saw this deadly shooting, are still stuck inside being questioned by investigators. We spoke to one of those employees who described the plot twist straight out of a horror film and this afternoon he's still shaking.
Speaker 28: I saw a guy ring in the restaurant with his throat slit and he had a knife. Once he went to the main dining area with all the guests, I guess there was another customer or another guest that was sitting down, he pointed the gun in.
Speaker 2: Someone put the knife down.
Speaker 29: The guy kept walking towards him, like like, Michael Myers, you shot him.
Speaker 27: The La County Sheriff's Department says, deputies came out here to loose seals at length.
Speaker 5: Damn, dude, what if you're looking for help, You're.
Speaker 3: Like boom oh he wasn't though he was trying to knife people. Dude. He said that the guy had his neck cut I'll say for YouTube, and just the guy with the gun is like, put down the knife, bro, and he just keeps coming at him like Michael Myers, Man, is that crazy?
Speaker 5: Dude? Yeah? That that reminds me of the guy. Ah.
Speaker 2: That reminds me the guy that cut his own dog off and set it on fire to burner place.
Speaker 5: I mean, the next day you got to be like, what did I do?
Speaker 3: What did I Why did he do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, he cut his dog off and set it on fire and threw it in the house.
Speaker 5: That started another fire. Really yeah, look it off. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, fire starts man, all right, let me see. Oh wow, here it is Okay, this is from July ninth of this year. Wow, this is not that long ago? Holy shit? How have I missed this?
Speaker 2: Can we change this show to your fifty one fifty?
Speaker 3: That's what we should call the conspiracy hotties? Shaw? Yeah, okay, this is from USA today. A man from Indiana we got to check on Jason here, was charged with a felony after he was accused of cutting off his genitals and using them to start a fire. According to court documents. What on May sixth, this man was charged with arson after police say he cut off his penis, doused it with gasoline, lit it on fire in the garage of his mother's house in Fort Wayne. According to documents, while attending to the fire, the suspect's family told first responders he was missing. Meanwhile, officers were attending to the suspect, who said he had been stabbed in downtown Fort Wayne. According to the affidavit, what what a what a dumb lie. It wasn't until later, after the suspect was taking the hospital that he admitted to police it was a self inflicted wound and he started the fire in the garage. Boy, your dick's got to cause you a lot of problems for you to do that. Man, you really gotta hate your dick.
Speaker 2: I mean magic cutting off your dick to make a political point was just for any other any reason.
Speaker 3: Now you're this guy's name is You're not gonna His name is Christopher Peden. Peden Peden. Isn't that weird? Cut his pede enough told police he used the kitchen knife a.
Speaker 5: Kitchen How high were you, dude?
Speaker 3: He set it on fire and then left the scene. Oh, it's being held on a ten thousand dollars bond. There he was at the time. That is the craziest thing I've ever seen. What do you I'm curious what you think of this? Sam ed Norton, who is in this film that's kind of funny but also really terrible for society. Not the Odyssey. It's called The Invite, and it's good cinema, but I wouldn't recommend it. So here's Ed Norton being interviewed by Dak Shephard, and he has a take on everybody being on the spectrum now and I'm curious what you think about this? To me, do you think you're neurodiversion at all?
Speaker 30: Not in a claimable, you know, nameable way. This is a pet peeve. I may not be right about this, but I feel like Silicon Valley has done a lot of cool things and a lot of really negative things to our society.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 30: One of the ones that I find kind of aggravating is what I would call the room romanticization of like the idea of being on the spectrum. You get all these people who are just basically assholes wanting to credit that to them being on the spectrum. It's like, you're not on the spectrum. Shut shut up, like you know, stop it. And it's like, don't do that. Don't casually don't and also don't casually try to claim as a superpower a thing that for a lot of people is a real thing.
Speaker 5: I agree, you.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm on the spectrum.
Speaker 5: I phoned out, I'm on the spectrum. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I think it's just yeah, it's a it's a convenient excuse for excuse for your bad behavior. Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 2: And I have a daughter on the spectrum, so I get really pissed off about it.
Speaker 3: All right. So we are friends with Bledsoe's Ryan Bledsoe especially, and they have started to post videos that remind me a little of Uri Geller. I find them concerning. I'm curious. Have you seen these videos?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: This is Chris Bledsoe showing that he has this ability to make things stick to walls by praying for it to happen. Uh have you seen this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, what check it out here?
Speaker 5: Meet yourself.
Speaker 21: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: It's just a fork pressed against the door, sticking to the door. I'll play it again here for you. What is this superpower that he can make? Again, it's the most money Dane superpower, but that you can make random objects stick to the wall. I guess is the power?
Speaker 2: Did they randomly just grab a fork?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Then apparently they also share. This is Chris Bledsoe saying, chew on this one. Doesn't matter if it's metal, wood, or cement. We are much more than we think we are. Time to wake up and explore your power now. He's got a a fucking apple charger just sticking on the wall. I guess, although it could be the full.
Speaker 2: Can you just grab an object somewhere and hand it to him?
Speaker 3: That's that's hold on, Sorry, that's what I would like to know. Yeah, can you? Because Uri Geller, you know, claim to have this power to ben spoons and he went famously on Johnny Carson and expected to use his own spoons, which were prepared for this particular trick. And Johnny Carson, under the advice of James Randy, the Amazing Randy, brought in their own spoons, like their own supply of spoons, and then Eric Geller was like, I can't do it, uh, And it kind of broke the mystique of yeah, of.
Speaker 5: Course, I don't even know what this means.
Speaker 3: I find it odd, I will say, and I would love to talk to them about it if they care to kind of break down how it happens. Here is Arii Geller on on Carson. By the way, check this out. This is the Rigella was huge in the eighties. People thought he was and he.
Speaker 5: Know, this reminds me of this mentalist that's going around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's oh yeah, yeah, I talked about him actually in the outro of one of the episodes. Uh at length, I played this video of him and kind of deconstructed on Pablo Torre and it's all just, dude, it's all him.
Speaker 5: He still loves a ship in everybody's birthday cake. Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's right about this guy though, because this guy's pretending he's selling a book saying he can teach you to do these things with your mind that are all magic tricks. It's all everyone.
Speaker 5: Says, Masade. That's how he knows all this ship.
Speaker 3: No, dude, he the guy explains how he does it. It's not even that. I mean, maybe he was massage, certainly, I'm open to that. But what he does is he always before gets your phone and putsh it on it, or he has a thing that can bring up the history of the calculator on your phone, and he has you put numbers in like your zip code and your house and stuff like it's all it's a scam. Well it's back a couple of episodes if somebody wants to look it up. But okay, so here is urriiy Geller getting his bubble burst on Carson.
Speaker 26: The subject was a young Israeli, who claimed to.
Speaker 18: His remarkable affinity for mental and his psychic abilities are well documented all over the world.
Speaker 26: In the early nineteen seventies, Geller became a superstar, the most famous psychic in the world. And then, of course there was mister Geller's appearance on the Tonight Show. I got a call after they booked him to appear. Will you welcome please, Burie Geller. Johnny had been a magician himself and was skeptical. I was asked to help prevent any trickery.
Speaker 4: Nice to see you. Thanks, we have only met scares me. This is scares you, well, this is yet. We just got some things together here and I told them to provide their own props and not to let Geller or his people anywhere near the Also, one of our staff members and did some drawings which have been sealed in an envelope.
Speaker 1: And I'd like you to take your own pace.
Speaker 4: When you feel like you want to try anything, you want to try that.
Speaker 14: Particular the experiment.
Speaker 9: First, I feel for it.
Speaker 18: Sure, we'll start eliminating the ones that do not have the water without touching it.
Speaker 3: He is really suspicious.
Speaker 5: I'm having a hard time with you.
Speaker 14: I don't mean to be right.
Speaker 3: I really just just keep looking.
Speaker 5: Was he supposed to be doing? Okay, let right, was he supposed to looking?
Speaker 3: He's looking for the vessel with water in it. He's supposed to be divining which which vessel has water in it? And this just something he does all the time without issue until you bring your own stuff, and then uh, and then he can't do it magically.
Speaker 5: It's boomer magic.
Speaker 18: I mean, you know, I'm surprised because before this program, your producer came and he read me at least forty questions you're going to ask, Well.
Speaker 4: I can ask you all kinds of questions would be if you.
Speaker 5: Like as your questions. I have to have time.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 4: Your breery was telling me, you don't feel what strong tonight?
Speaker 5: Is that strong?
Speaker 2: It's not all tonight right now, I'm feeling.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling being pressed, and then I can.
Speaker 14: I'm not trying to fresh you, I really not.
Speaker 18: But you're telling me, well when you try that.
Speaker 4: But I thought that was the idea of h.
Speaker 14: No, I'm not.
Speaker 15: I'm not trying to put it down.
Speaker 2: Well, I find hilarious. Is he stayed there? I would have gotten left.
Speaker 3: I think you know, I think I think it's because he has to say face somehow, right, otherwise it's just completely distrusted.
Speaker 5: And then he didn't say face. You want, his career went to ship.
Speaker 3: Uh well, yeah, to some of the I mean he's had a comeback now. People will still go believe that guy man.
Speaker 5: Guy hidden hand behind you. You always got shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People will still go to him to learn to bend spoons and stuff, and what they found that he does. One of the techniques he would do, which is brilliant and mentally, he would take the spoon right and then as he was going to stand up or something, he would press it down into the table so that it was broken, and he would hold it between his fingers like this at the break and then act like he was dissolving it with his mind, and then the spoon would fall apart. Just a brilliant sleight of hand. You know, he's just pressing it into the table really quickly, you never notice it. And then he holds it up at the point where it's broken. You know, imagine this pencil was broken in half at the point where my fingers are touching it there, and.
Speaker 5: Then you just can was full of shit that's never hurt.
Speaker 3: That was shocking. You know who's not full of shit. You know who's not full of shit is our friends at Blue Shoe Bro. That's who's Blue Shoe B. Tell me about Blue Choo, Sam, tell me about how it's changed.
Speaker 5: It's too hard, dude, getting too hard?
Speaker 3: So I'm hard?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think the.
Speaker 3: Kids know what against your knife is. By the way, you're gonna have to.
Speaker 5: Say, do Johnny.
Speaker 2: They know it's a knife and it brings It's the hardest metal on planet Earth.
Speaker 3: They used to advertise in the middle of the night gainst you. It was like and they would cut like cans and shit in the middle of the night on TV. Yeah, infomercials. Yeah yeah, yeah, make every day hump day with blue Choo. Gold is your girl giving you the look. You know about that look?
Speaker 5: Well, I love that look. It's what I live for. It's go time.
Speaker 3: Look, be ready when she gives you the go time look. With Blue Choo Gold's arousal boosting formula, that's right, I said, arousal boosting. That means Blue Choo could get both heads in the game. Love that way. There's a reason blue Choo is the number one brand for better sex. Experience it yourself at blue choo dot com. Blue Choo Gold is better sex and a tablet. They can buy four ingredients into one powerful solution. Two ingredients get you hard physically and to support arousal and desire in the brain. It works fast and it lasts. Guys have a complete experience in the bedroom with blue Choo Gold. And we've got a special deal for our listeners right now. When you buy two months of blue Choo Gold, you get the third for free with the promo code broken. That's promo code broken. You will also receive an additional ten percent off plus free overnight shipping on your first order. Visit blue choo dot com for more details and important safety info. And we thank blue Choo as always for sponsoring this pod and the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Thank you bluach Yeah yeah, Yeah, we love Yeah, we love bach, I love blue Chew. It's it's they're trying to save America by getting chicks pregnant.
Speaker 3: Did you see this black funeral where this woman is singing and I mean know again not something you would see at a white funeral. This is so funny, bro.
Speaker 2: Yes dude, yes, yes, that's the song I would sing too, and why pull my skirt up? Show everybody my snatch, Johnny. If you don't sing this at my funeral, I will be I want people to hear it right now. By the way, look at the guy who died. Look at his picture.
Speaker 5: He's got a head on it. Yeah, show everybody your monkey. Let's go see that snatch.
Speaker 3: Did that guy say bacon?
Speaker 31: Yeah, that guy said bacon for sure?
Speaker 5: Right bacon? What does it mean means it's sizzling, dude.
Speaker 3: I guess that's that's Uh, that's it's just a different.
Speaker 2: John You don't sing that during my my funeral, I'm gonna tell you I will never I'll be in heaven and I won't. I'll give you nothing but nasty yelp reviews, and of all.
Speaker 3: The songs to sing at your funeral, back.
Speaker 5: Back that ass up, Johnny.
Speaker 3: If you don't, how about how about like, uh, how about like many rivers to cross by Aretha Franklin. How about something like that?
Speaker 5: No, I want back that ass up, Johnny. You're a fine young woman. Won't you back that ass?
Speaker 3: Jimmy? Sorry, Jimmy Cliff, that's what you want. Jimmy Cliffs version of many rivers across.
Speaker 2: Forgive me, Johnny waiting for my children. I want you to sing back that ass up at my future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, think about that, dude.
Speaker 3: That guy's kids are probably out there, his little cousins and stuff, his nieces and nephews.
Speaker 2: Johnny, will you play hot gay sex? We're talking hot people.
Speaker 6: I want you to play that after you say I don't have it, Really, Johnny.
Speaker 5: You are the worst producer. Honestly, I know I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't have hot gay sex on the queue. Dude, I'm sorry you should.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know why you wouldn't. It's a big part of this fucking saw this show.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, hot gay sex.
Speaker 2: We're talking hot gay sex, hot gay sex. We're talking hot gay sex, hot gay sex.
Speaker 5: Come on, dude, everyone, I can't.
Speaker 3: It's impossible. I searched for it again on I'm so stupid. I literally just typed in my name and hot gay sex and it's not good. Uh. In the.
Speaker 5: No, we can't because we're live.
Speaker 3: Came up to.
Speaker 5: Johnny's lying. Everyone thinks you're lying, Johnny.
Speaker 2: Lying about what but that you don't have the number one podcast song.
Speaker 3: Ever, No, I don't. I don't have it on this board when we did it, I wasn't on this board. Did you see Chuck Schumer fart on the floor of the Senate? No, dude, really? Oh ya, oh you'll love this, dude. He obviously and clearly farts like a distinct fart on the floor of the Center.
Speaker 5: And you know it depends and he sh his pants. I think this is him shitting his pants.
Speaker 12: Now on Iran and the nda A, people need to know, of course, how and why this chaos is spreading through their streets. And we need a complete investigation that's independent. Now on Iran and the NDAA.
Speaker 1: When all.
Speaker 12: To say about his disastrous war with Iran is that when all the Trump Iran and the n d a A. When all the Trump administration can say about his disastrous war with Iran is that Vietnam was working. Now on Iran and the n d a A, when all the Trump as he laughed too, dude.
Speaker 3: He laughs, laughs, Yeah, I'll run it back here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh I thought that it's the flag. I thought for a minute, there was the Freemasons.
Speaker 12: When all the Trump administration can say disastrous war with Iran is that on in the n d a A when all the Trump administration say about.
Speaker 3: Got you, bro, he was somebody asked him about it. TMZ actually asked him about it, and he uh, yeah, he ignored them. But it's funny just to see him have to face the music, the fruit music coming out of his butt. There we go, Senator.
Speaker 5: Senator Jacob t m fart yesterday on the Senate floor. Johnny, will you play this? This is the beauty of dance right here? Watch this?
Speaker 3: That was so funny.
Speaker 5: Do I watch these beautiful days?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know if we can play it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, it's dancing, okay, it's dancing, dude. Look at this dancing, dude. Look at this dancing. Look at this dance.
Speaker 5: Funny.
Speaker 3: I've seen this guy before. He he's a well he's weird though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just dancing, Johnny. I don't know why you don't like that.
Speaker 3: I've always I mean, it's funny. It's been that way for a while too, where it's just like dry humping that they call dancing.
Speaker 5: Exactly like he's the Michael Jordan of dancing. Do you see that? He's like another on another one.
Speaker 3: It's another you sent me this Beyonce and jay Z were caught just doing all the Illuminati hand gestures some kind of game or something.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, they don't even hide it anymore.
Speaker 3: No, not not a bit. This is again Beyonce and Jazie.
Speaker 5: What are they?
Speaker 3: What game is this? What? What's team?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: The Clippers? No, that's well, it looks like Portland, right trails? Maybe what is that? Or no, that's the Rockets. Maybe Rockets, Yeah, rockets.
Speaker 5: And he's got ninety nine on there, which is niney nine problems, which he stole from Ice Ice Ice Tea. Hey, can we have.
Speaker 3: Royalty in the house with us tonight?
Speaker 5: We have our plane of youth detected and the house tonight. We got to take a book New.
Speaker 20: York at a house tonight, right but every outside?
Speaker 2: Ugh h, we live in a demonic realm. She's like, yes, throwing up the hand signals. I can't do the hand signals because retarget to take it.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's the late By the way, the word was that we might have the fittest flurfer on.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard back from him.
Speaker 3: You haven't heard back from Okay, that's too bad. Thomas Massey has possibly set it up so that the federal Attorney General will have to support the state of New Mexico and prosecuting any kind of crimes at Epstein and his associates committed at Zoro Ranch. This is kind of one of his parting gifts to the administration. He's here with Rocanna talking about that. Hopefully something comes of it. We'll see.
Speaker 1: The first bill has been very successful.
Speaker 11: We've got three million documents released, but there have been some dragging of feet by the Attorney General and the Acting Attorney General, and so you know, this is to spur the next level. Specifically, the main thing that this new bill does that we've introduced is forces the US Attorney General to cooperate with state attorneys general that want to prosecute Epstein co conspirators under state law. And it turns out in New Mexico that's where the Zoro Ranch was. You hear a lot about Epstein Island. You hear almost nothing about Zoro Ranch. But it was expansive, it was massive that people were going there all the time, crimes were committed there and nextcell weapons for stations, and so the Attorney General in New Mexico would like to prosecute those crimes, and so we're making it easier with this bill. That's one of the things it does.
Speaker 3: And we'll never hear anything about that again. You know they're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: We had a bad take on Thomas Massey. Well, some and told me I have a bad take on Thomas Massey because they don't trust people as far as I can kick them.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I trust action. And when he does good things, I'm like, Okay, thank you for that. When he does bad things, I'm like, well, I'm the same, John. Yeah, you gotta trust actions on what people say.
Speaker 2: I don't trust anybody as far as I can kick them. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you have to have a tight inner circle of people you can trust. Otherwise life is kind of pointless. But public politicians and entertainers, no fu fuck them all.
Speaker 5: Fuck them all, dude, there.
Speaker 3: Is Okay, So there's a schism that we've talked about in the Democratic Party, and the problem is that it's coming on the wrong issue. And now it goes unset here. But someone else has asked Bill Maher about his vote being up for grabs, and I think you'll catch the hidden reason that it's up for grabs. He doesn't really say it, but I and I'll let you say it after we listen to his clip.
Speaker 25: You you told jd Vance you're open your your your vote is up for grabs.
Speaker 9: Yes, my vote is you can't be Trump running. So I'm not living in communist America. I mean, I know that the talking point is that it's not communism socialism. Okay, I've read the quotes from the DSA platform from their own mouths. Don't tell me I'm not seeing what I am seeing. And DSA again, they say things like, you know, takeover of key industries government, that's communism.
Speaker 5: You you told.
Speaker 3: Now the issue the thing is though, and in the next clip they Van Jones says something similar. Unbelievably, because he's like one of the most hardcourt Democrats you could ever imagine, he actually says it. I think the falling out is actually over the Israel thing.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's where that's the thing they're having a problem with. Because this is van Jones here, I'm just going to read what he said because it's it's his statement itself. Is the video itself is a lot longer. He says, I'm tired of being told that to be a progressive I must now swear allegiance to crazy ideas. I'm a strong Democrat with a winning bipartisan track record, and he lists things that he's got a strong track record on. He says, but some people in groups like the dsay, the Democratic Socialist of America, they are pushing an agenda far outside those ideals. Here here's the point. Supporting Hamas is not progressive. And really what he means by supporting Hamas, yes, yeah, no police, no prisons, no borders is not progressive. Celebrating the murder of Israeli civilians is not progressive. These ideas are regressive if there were no police or prisons. And it's funny, it's annoying, right because the issues are the things that they should have been pissed off about ten years ago. These things. It's just this one fly in the ointment of Israel that is kind of souring this whole split in the party.
Speaker 5: Is that crazy? And it's the same thing we're Republican party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's this issue. This issue is so unique, man, that and we've talked about it a bunch, but it's that it's tearing people apart who should be together and then bringing people together who have no thing at all in common. I'll play just a touch of Van Jones here on the far left.
Speaker 19: Quit pooping in the kool aid bowl and telling us that the thurds are ice cubes. They're not ice cubes. And I want to talk about Van Jones of a set of people on the very far left in the Democratic Party, my party, telling us that in order for us to be progressive, we now have to believe ideas and support ideas that are completely nuts.
Speaker 32: Are literally insane, nutty, moronic, dangerous, bigoted. Are not progressive, they're regressive, and they should not be in our party. The people who are promoting these nutty, crazy, backwards ideas are party poopers, literally, And.
Speaker 3: I don't know what. I don't know what to do about that, Like, because he's right about everything, but that one issue, Like what do we do with those Democrats? Like should the Republicans do with the Republicans? Yeah? I don't know, man, It's it's just like what it does make me wonder if this might be the way we get a third party, even if it's a completely idiotic party of these people that just want to support Israel, so we can kind of purge them from both parties. Do you know what I mean? Like, maybe we have a third party it's just called the Israel Party. What do you exactly what the name of this though? What do you think this split? Because it's happening in both parties, these people that care more about Israel than domestic policy.
Speaker 5: Dude, you just keep letting them out themselves.
Speaker 3: Right, But what's the Where does it end? Do you think? I'm asking you what you think is the result here?
Speaker 2: Well, it's as fracturing of all politics into smaller and smaller groups.
Speaker 3: Do you think we could actually have? Is this the way we get a third party? Though? Could that happen?
Speaker 5: It's definitely possible. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you get four parties because there's no way the far left and the moderate right are gonna come together in any way.
Speaker 3: Okay, we haven't done this in a while. Let me see if I have the.
Speaker 5: You gotta read super chats because I gotta go read.
Speaker 3: We've got a few reviews here we will read. Yeah, I usually do that in post, but I realized, since we're doing them live so much now that I should import it. Uh okay, uh Five bars from mister Bungle seven six seven six again if you would do us the favor and whatever app you're in, if you're watching on YouTube, please leave a comment just saying that you like the show because it genuinely helps us fight the algorithm helps more people see it. You're doing us a huge fucking favor, bro, Please do it. If you're in iTunes, especially because.
Speaker 2: About party, I'm not gonna support any party that man makes it mandatory vaccines. I'm not gonna support any party that's pro Israel. I'm not gonna do any of that.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be a long time though for anybody.
Speaker 5: Then I'm fine with that because I'm politicuarly atheist.
Speaker 3: Me too, Yeah, I'm with you these reviews though, five star reviews. Sam cares most about the Apple ranking, So if you can go leave an Apple review.
Speaker 5: More people listen on that than any other one.
Speaker 3: We would appreciate that the absolute most. And if you send a screenshot of your five star review too at broken Sam on Twitter will follow you back there.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Five stars from mister Bungle Love Bs. Johnny and Sam are the Magic and Kareem of podcasting with slightly less aids. With slightly less aids and a fib Okay, great show. Five stars from Kay Ferris. I think we know who that is. She's in the comments sometimes nothing but banger. Sam's psychic knowledge is unmatched and Johnny's ad reads are the best in the biz. You are in for a treat every episode, and I promise you will psychic every week. Love the show. Bang Bang Pow so priate Bang Bang Pop two O five five stars, stande and Undercover TJ Wow one one account, two people. An excellent show despite the occasional lightsaber duels. I don't know what that means. TFH one thousand was awesome. Always a pleasure of seeing you you Sam, and was awesome to finally meet you. Johnny. Deeply appreciate the time you took out for our conversation. I hope you have a great time in Gettysburg. Of course I did, dude. Thank you for the comment. Yeah, keep rocking, guys, and hope to meet up again. I love Gettysburg. It was really to walk the ground there where you know all those people died and where my great great grandfather was. It's sobering. New favorite pod says oh my, oh my five Stars probably the best podcast ever to be podcasted. Wow, that's high praise. That's high praise. We got a couple of total retard reviews that we won't read here.
Speaker 32: Uh.
Speaker 3: Doctor t Burn says outstanding podcast five stars. One of the best things I listened to, topical and funny and Sam bring Nothing but Bangers. Sam Haney says five stars. Have you guys ever heard of Darius jay Wright? Darius jay Wright? If not google him, I would love to hear him on TFAH. Have you ever heard of that person saying Darius jay Wright? No, let me see. Also, someone in the comments earlier said that there's a new cryptid that we need to look at. Have you ever have you heard waiting to hear about it? New cryptid? Uh? Someone said on Facebook there's a new cryptid. If that person is still here, could you share in the comments? What what the hell are you talking about? That raccoon thing? Is that what you're talking about? Because I that's just a raccoon with like the weird yeah, like yeah, yeah, I think that's actually If you if you're in the in the comments talking about the the if you're that person, please leave it again and I'll let you know. Five stars. You got to listen to this Nate says, Sam and Johnny are a great dynamic. You know, there's about an hour left, and Sam says Johnny, I gotta go. You'll get about five per episode as a nice countdown. Hilarious, genuine takes on the Broken Sim we live in Oh right, it's funny. One person says that I have to get off the show, and then another person says, you have to get off the show in back to back reviews. That would be a great show, Han when neither of us on it. It's just a camera that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Can we run that one time?
Speaker 3: And I We'll just have a camera point out a window with ads every fucking thirty minutes. Great show, great show from Hellhound Metalworks love Broken Sim, Sam and Johnny Rock gotta go, says Joe g Bangers always says Coach HCJ. Juicy, Johnny and Sammy t always bring that fire. Fans for life. I look forward to weekly podcasts. I've got an idea, Johnny says, discredit your gods. This show is great. But as I listen, the news is so f that. Listening to an episode of Broken Sim now it sounds like a radio station on GTA. The news is crazy. You're right, he thinks that we should be added to GTA six. Sam, I would love that.
Speaker 5: Do come on now, oh.
Speaker 3: I would love that too. Casey Hoffanky says, because current events should be laughed at. You can't take life too seriously. The elite want you rooted in fear and apathy. One hundred percent right, Johnny and Sam relentlessly make fun of everybody who deserves it, and in that way we fight back. That is the way we win. I love that, dude, you too, Sam. This is from No Guests. No Guests says Jesus was not a j Please stop claiming Jesus was a Jay. Jesus was.
Speaker 5: He was. He was an Israelite.
Speaker 3: Practicing Hebrewism, and the Jays were never God's chosen. We have heard that. California Love says Many fourteen equals glock. I don't know what that is related to. That's from NNGZ Battle told. I'm just the occasional odd one that I'm trying to get back to where we haven't done this in the long.
Speaker 5: Can you just go to the super chat?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we'll get the rest next week. I did promise everyone who left the five star review that I would read them on the show.
Speaker 5: Well, how about you read after I got to go.
Speaker 3: We'll get back to them next week. Anybody, did anybody bring up the cryptid in the chat? Let's see, they're supposed to be encrypted, don't that's it? Johnny Okay, he maybe was talking about Jim Athy. Then this guy, yeah, okay, we'll do the super chats right now. This guy wants me to, so we will. Ali Star Growley two seven eight four didn't say anything, just super chat, Thank you, Thank you, Dylan d Barnard. Barnard, yes, says Jay Nice aka a Johnny word. Please let me accept your seed. I am desperate, dude, let dude get him pregnant. I'm not going to do that. I'm afraid. Uh Dale Dale Dale Daily Stark says movies are fing good or they're not what super Lame is expecting them to be anything else. Luff y'all's show.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't know quite what you mean by that.
Speaker 5: I think I know what she means. She gave us five dollars. Give me whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: Amen. Uh grim Zoo says, guys, there's a new cryptid a wolf. Oh here, it is a wolf shaped like the crippled raccoon found in Alberta. Search fake book for dwarf wolf or if that fails, de wolf. Well, de wolf is going to be like a dire wolf. Surely you're saying a dwarf wolf. Is that real dwarf?
Speaker 5: It's raccoon.
Speaker 3: I know you're saying, search Facebook for it, all right, dwarf wolf because anybody knows what he's talking about. Know what he's talking about, dwarf wolf. Oh no, this is a I, bro, this is AI.
Speaker 5: Dude, boomer, thank you for the seven dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to say, yes, thank you. I'll show you. But it's AI. That's AI, for sure. It's just the same thing. It's that it's that Uh.
Speaker 5: It's not cryptid. It's just so funny.
Speaker 3: It's just shortened. Yeah, it's like a sor it could be. It looks like AI to me, though the face is a little sharper than everything else, which, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 5: A raccoon having a trying to suck its own.
Speaker 3: Dick either way, not a cryptid though. Yeah. CC ninety nine hundred says, uh, it's goy slop. Glad you liked it, but it's not that deep deep he.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't even use fucking AI.
Speaker 3: Next, it's not even deep, thank you.
Speaker 5: Nine nine thousand, nine hundred.
Speaker 3: He's talking about the artist.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: He's saying, it's not that deep. But it's it's a it's a badass action movie. It's not. It doesn't have to be deep for you. Do you need everything to be deep? Melina says, Si slides Ana again, I agree, Melina again says never seen a Nickel Cage and Sam Tripoli in the same room at the same time.
Speaker 5: That's true. I don't even know who Nickel Cage is.
Speaker 3: I think it's probably Nicholas Cage to Hey, did you so? I finally watched Megalopolis. It's not good, obviously, it's interesting, though, I will say I think everybody should watch it just to kind of participate in that conversation. But there's a documentary about it, which is fascinating. It's this really well respected director does a documentary about it, and you can see Shia La buff and and uh Copola arguing all the time on the set, and then Shila Buf's freaking out about being fired, and Copla is like, I'm not going to fire you, but shut to hut the fuck up. You're the most annoying person I've ever worked with, is what Copla tells him. At one point, he pulls him into his trailer and is like, listen, there's one thing that I've hated on this set, and it's you and talking about to Shia La buff Uh and Coppola's son or No, his nephew is on the in the cast and looks like a kind of distorted version of Nicholas Cage, who's also a Copola. Have you seen Coppola's nephew, dude? He looks like like a what perverted Nicholas Cage? What is the guy's name?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, what's You're killing me right now? You're fuck?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Is that all right?
Speaker 5: I need to go.
Speaker 3: I'll save it for after. I'll show you guys who hang around. Uh, we'll hang out for another couple of minutes. Night jerk says, I had an I had old cold taco bell for dinner. I'm sorry, dude, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I mean he's blown out.
Speaker 28: Uh.
Speaker 3: Daily Stark again says that's a fifty one thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the two dollars, lady.
Speaker 3: That was a fifty fifty hz ZP say as Johnny always Wooded and Sammy's Medium Cannoli. Love you guys, Thanks for the pods. The most recent Jay Dire episode was Pure Fire. Jadre gets a lot of ship. Now I've noticed in the comments it's the Internet. Yeah, I know. Owen Benjamin had a lot of problems with his appearance on UH on Tucker and kind of you know, went in went in on Pretty Good, which I was thought was funny but weird. I think we got that one. Let's see. I guess the websites on flock super chats are frowned upon.
Speaker 5: Org.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That's from ZP Again. I don't know what you're saying there, my friend. I guess the websites on flock super chats are frowned upon. Does that make any sense to you? Nope, I'm sorry, but thank you for the super chat. I missed you guys in Boston, says Ali. What was in Boston? In Boston?
Speaker 5: I gotta go, Johnny, I love y'all.
Speaker 3: We're almost done here, Kim says, great show, even forty five minutes of Odyssey. That trans could have been the next brock Lesner. You're right, glad I got to catch the live tonight. Love you guys. Thank you, Kim. Malina says, Johnny is the only nerd we trust. God bless you, Malina. Kim says, don't feel bad. All psychic psychics have big heads. That's why you have a giant head. Psychic State of Silence says, did you boys see the new doctor Insanity video? Teens accidentally run in the secret Cult's body dump? What is doctor insanity? Do you know what doctor insanity is? There's so many different content creators, it's impossible to keep up with all of them. I will educate myself about doctor insanity and get back to you. Kim says, in his defense, we thought it would He thought it would be silent, talking about Chuck Schumer there and his fart, his loud fart, and then Tony Uh with a supersticker Tony, who wasn't Tony piss off at us earlier?
Speaker 2: Ton was pissed off because we said he looks like he bangs black.
Speaker 3: Guys, because he did look like Okay, that's.
Speaker 5: All, have a great day. Thanks Johnny. Fine.
Speaker 3: I'll finish with reading these reviews for anybody wo wants to hang out, because we said we would.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: I love broken sim that's from Anna, I Love Broken, sim five Stars, h Conspiracy Club, Doom Scrolling, just straight Fire, All Bangers, Bird, which is the Bald Eagle. I've been a fan since International Bad Boys, but unfortunately a lot of Sam's content has spiraled and the just talking ish about Israel with zero criticism towards the radical Muslim world. That's that's kind of crazy. I mean, uh who, We've talked about what's going on in London numerous times, about the way that city is being taken over. It's just there's a little it's a little bit of activity in Israel right now, if you hadn't noticed in Iran that we're talking about. So that's not a fair criticism. He actually said canics Owens wouldn't have so many followers if she wasn't telling the truth, So by that logic, anything the masses believed must be true.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Now I will say I don't necessarily agree with his point there. I've, in fact, I think I've told him that, Yeah, there are popular things that are dishonest. Yeah, I still listen to Sam and Johnny for the moments they're not talking about Israel. Okay, boy, that's a weird thing to have a problem with especially with the war going on right now. So funny, says Bertie. I laughed so hard and out loud listening to this podcast by myself. Wow, that's a true psycho behavior I've learned. I'm sorry. I've turned many on the TFH and working hard to get them to listen to Broken Swim too. Oh thank you so much, Bertie, God bless you. Super super Rufu says I love this show. Sam eats raccoon butts and I'm okay with that, but I ain't watching it. That's cool, all right, that's it. I think that's it for the new ones. Yeah, please again, you could help us out by leaving a five star review. Let me see if there's anything else I can get to. Did the Black Funeral? Oh this was crazy? This lady, this KTLA reporter. We have giant roaches in La. Epic roaches like if you're in the South, you know what they call palmetto bugs. Those are the size of our just standard issue roach and they're everywhere on the sidewalks in LA. So this lady is doing a spot, a live spot from the sidewalk somewhere in LA and a roach flies right onto her chest and she is so cool until the cameras offer impressive check us.
Speaker 2: Out and it's a lot more comfortable at this hour.
Speaker 30: But we're still in the eighties here in the valley, so overnight temperature is not necessarily dropping, and this leads to less recovery time from the daytime heat.
Speaker 12: And I have to hand it really calm.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she knew that was there, so those fly. Oh it's horrific, dude, look at Look at this is her after they showed her after the shot, trying to make sure it's not on her. You know, she just wanted to take all her clothes off, and I wish she did. Ah. Oh, they're just goused, aren't they big? Oh they're so gross. I have a real problem with centipedes. Do you guys get centipedes? The ones with the spendly legs that come in the house. But apparently they're good they eat roaches and spiders and other household pests. But I anytime I see one, I'm mrking it because I find them nightmare fuel. All right, anything else? Oh, we talked about this on Cash Daddies, but this is this story is worth mentioning. Here with the larger larger audience. Trump Media pitched one hundred thousand dollars monthly fee for the fastest feed of US president's post. Sources say this is unreal. Donald Trump's social media company has discussed charging Wall Street traders and investment firms as much as one hundred thousand dollars a month for faster access to the president's posts on his Truth social platform, according to people familiar with the matter, So the idea is here that they could get the information like about what's happening in Iran, or about what he expects for certain stocks or crypto that he's launching, possibly for fractions of seconds before anybody else, and trade on that and profit on that information. And they know that information is so valuable. This is them kind of acknowledging what he's been doing with Truth and Twitter moving markets. They know that so valuable, they're charge that they're willing to charge, or they discussed at least charging one hundred thousand dollars a month for that. Isn't that crazy? Yeah, this is the Yeah, I'm sorry about the band aid guys. It's I'm trying to keep it on. I I'm such a dumb ass. I was dicing potatoes and I had one of those kind of mandolin things and I mandolind my damn hand. It was a bloody mess and it's it's almost healed now. Oh damn. I wish Sam was here for this. A guy just full well, I don't even the headline says he fell into a porta potty. But this guy did not fall into a porta potty. He went into a porta potty. I'm just gonna play this. This is the most disgusting thing.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 3: So this is a gentleman who works at a porta potty company giving his account of what he saw. Oh it's filthy. It's just so fucking disgusting. It's just from originally.
Speaker 29: Story for what happened on July fourteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: My name is Chip Counterman.
Speaker 29: I'm a partner with Patriot Portable Restrooms here in Kansas City. So one of our guys went to pick up an event from the World Cup and knocked on all the doors, made sure nobody was in the restrooms. He did find one of them locked, knocked on the door and let the gentleman know he had ten minutes to get out. Picked up everything else. Back to that toilet and knocked again. The man inside said he was not going to get out. Luckily, a police officer on a motorcycle went by.
Speaker 5: Our driver waved him down.
Speaker 29: Pop walked up to the door and asked the man to exit the toilet. The man replied that.
Speaker 5: He could not reach the door.
Speaker 29: And couldn't get out of the toilet. They looked inside and didn't see anybody. The lid was closed, no one was in the restroom. It kind of startled them. All of a sudden, a head popped out of the toilet, and this.
Speaker 3: Guy's saying, two days late on these clips, Johnny, motherfucker. We do one show a week. This is all the clips of the past week. Anything that's older than a day I'm not allowed to show. It's not like everybody's sitting on Twitter all day with their thumb up their ass watching clips like you are. If you've already seen it, Sorry, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 18: Bro?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I've seen people comment this a time or two, like, oh, I just saw those clips two days ago. Okay, not everybody's seen it, and I'm entertained to see it again. Look at this guy, his fucking head, his disgusting piston head is sticking out of this porta potty. Oh what an animal? Hold on, he said, I'm in here.
Speaker 29: The fire department came after that and tried to instruct a man to exit the toilet and demand it. They asked why he went in, and he told them he was retrieving a mountain dew bottle that he dropped in the night before, So that put him then inside of the tank for about eight hours. All that was true after was cut op and the man was able to action the toilet.
Speaker 3: The fire department did hook up water to their.
Speaker 29: Truck and gave him a free shower. Long story shore, horrible situation. Thank you to the Kansas City, Missouri Fire Department and police department for all the help. Watch out falling into.
Speaker 3: Toilets Okay, First of all, the guy didn't fall in. You can't fall that, did You See how small that he couldn't even get out? He clearly wedged himself through that tiny opening to get in there. And there's no way, dude, if you drop your soda even I it's if it's tightly sealed into a porta pot You're not going in there to get it. The guy has some kind of weird kink or he's out of his mind on something, and when it's so disgusting if you're listening at home, like he had bits of dissolved toilet paper in his in his afro or whatever, it's just so gross. I think that's about it. Those are the last things that will be too old next week, and we will definitely get criticism if we played them next week, so I just wanted to go ahead and get them out of the way. Oh yeah, and our stupid fucking county are in la Is. Food carts are everywhere you go to a concert here in la and outside there are Dey County, dozens and dozens of Mexicans with food carts waiting to serve you. Now, if you don't know a food cart, I'm not talking like a food truck or even a thing with like an awning. I'm talking about literally, it's almost like a wagon you haul around that's got a hot plate on it and then random vegetables and sausages and stuff that they cook right there. Our stupid ass county. And this is Spencer Pratt originally tweeted this out is subsidizing these carts. Now now they say you know it's purportedly for sanitation reasons, but it's clearly just meant to undercut people who actually take the risk of opening a brick and mortar or because you know, those are the so called elites, white people, whereas brown people are more likely to use these carts check us.
Speaker 33: Out Ley County is set to give away free food carts to vendors as part of a sidewalk vending program. County leaders announced yesterday, in additional two hundred and fifty thousand dollars investment, nearly two hundred health code compliant food carts are going to be distributed. The county says the program helps vendors meet permitting and health requirements and transition to formal business operations. Participating vendors could also qualify for permit subsidies, home kitchen programs, and grants to help them meet permitting requirements.
Speaker 3: There's no chance that that's sanitary, dude, did you see that was just somebody with their shitty ass nineteen seventies cool or probably a bunch of meat that they got on clearance at Ralph's that's about to expire. There's no way that that's safe. And these as Spencer Pratt here says, your tax dollars are now subsidizing illegal food carts while one hundred legitimate restaurants go out of business every year. In Los Angeles, we live in a cuckoo clock. Are they gonna give restaurants free stoves to excellent question? Or is this only for people who violate all the rules and pay no fees? Yeah, there are rules, by the way about this shit in San Diego too. These carts have put so many gas like district restaurants out of business and they've done nothing about it. So Steve Lafayette says, Johnny, why are you crushing so hard? I know it's boring when it's just me at the end, But there are these stories that I want to get out because I've collected them. All Right, everybody, I'm gonna get out of here. Oh shit, I wanted to. Okay, Change Gillis broke the Guinness World Record for most people at a show. I think most people at a comedy show. This is a guy who got booted from famously from Saturday Night Live before he even made his premiere, and he has now set the record for most tickets sold to a comedy show seventy and twelve tickets. Congratulations to him. One cool thing I thought he I saw that I thought was worth noting is that he's always been a big fan of Bam Margera, and he had Bam introduce him at at the show. Let me see if I can pull a clip. I didn't save it earlier. Da da is this it right here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Where's hold on? Guys? Sorry the link that I had They deleted the video for some reason. Anyway, it was Bam Margera backstage introducing Shane Gillis as he came out, and he thought he's talked frequently of how Bam was one of his heroes, so I just thought, yeah, it was kind of cool. Here it is right here? Okay. I was a huge I loved Did you guys like Viva Lo Bam? That was probably my favorite show when I was a kid. It was so funny. It was just equal parts like edgy but also uh m hmm, like the you know, there was some narrative to it. You know, it wasn't total chaos like some of the shows at the time, the reality shows and his parents were funny. Oh God, what a good show. I'm glad to see Bam has kind of gotten back on track. I think he had been struggling with addiction and stuff. Here he is introducing Shane Gillis.
Speaker 21: Number two.
Speaker 5: You can shoot just so fast you if you do, you might get fat one where.
Speaker 2: You've been watch a lot more than you enjoyed the Charlotte out here sto.
Speaker 3: A little nod to the old Viva m there. I love bammo Jara. Anyway, all right, guys, uh see you see you folks later. Oh yeah, this guy Christopher, Christopher says he's got some mints too. Yeah, I'm afraid that might be true. All right, bye, everybody, see us later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Christian, what we do?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna buy