Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. I am excited to have a guest joining me on the phone line right now. You might recognize this voice if you ever listen to Sunny Radio in the evening seven pm, seven days a week. We have a program called Throwback Nation Radio with Tony Larino, and we've got Tony on the radio with us right now, but he's over the phone because we're calling him to talk about something that kicks off tonight, a super special, awesome promotion where you could win a vacation. Tony, are we talking to you and Throwback Nation headquarters or are you still on vacation with your feet kicked up somewhere?
Speaker 3: I'm back home though.
Speaker 2: You know that's slight glow that you get after vacation. Ye, yeah, yeah, Still in the air, John and Lucky for one Throwback Nation listener and hopefully someone from right here at Sonny Netty three point three.
Speaker 3: You know we're going to be able to get you hooked up with that similar glow.
Speaker 1: And they're going to hear all the details tonight. But I said, I can't wait till tonight. I want to talk about it now. So tell me a little bit about what's happening on Throwback Nation Radio and the fun, awesome opportunity people have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're doing a brand new contest starting tonight called the Escape to Sandals. You've probably heard of Sandals Resorts before. They've been well known for a long time as a great place to just go away and literally escape, escape life, escape work, escape kids. Because this is adult only stuff here, John, so all inclusive. We've got an opportunity. We have two four day, three night trips that we're going to be giving away over the next two weeks, and all you have to do is listen right at seven o'clock for our Escape to Sandals song. You enter it at Throwbacknationradio dot com and you'll be in the running to win one of these awesome trips.
Speaker 1: And somebody is going to win it, it might as well be you. Why not listen tonight seven pm? Do what Tony tells you to do, and he'll do what he can to send you to Sandal, and it is a beautiful place to go. Sandals resorts are amazing. I don't think anyone has ever had a bad experience out of Sandals because when you're there, it's like paradise and it's like perfection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what, John, I've done all inclusives before. This was my first Sandals trip. This last week, my wife and I got to experience their resort in Curis in Curasow, which is near Aruba. But this is one of their newer resorts, so it's very warm, very near the equator, a beautiful country, and the people were fantastic. There are so many great surroundings, just the atmosphere, the warmth that they show. I was so impressed. And the John, I mean, let's be honest, you and I both The food.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, big fan, big fan, Yeah, big fan of food.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed by some of the offerings. They had eleven different restaurants. We went to the sushi place twice. It was so good, over the top impressed with the food. So I'm so excited to be able to give this opportunity someone hopefully someone listening right here, right now.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Throwback Nation Radio seven nights a week on Sunday ninety three point three, So you can check this out tonight at seven pm. And again when they listen at seven pm tonight, You're going to give them all the instructions, all the details. But this was just a sneak preview, so we get people primed and ready to go, because I want our listeners to be ready. So somebody from here wins. You're on a bunch of stations all over the country. How many stations are you on now, Tony?
Speaker 3: Like seventy?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: That is awesome. Yeah, we're and we love hearing from people right there in suit Falls. And I'm just so excited because I know, especially with winter approaching, the escape, you could use the escape. Let's make it happen for someone.
Speaker 1: And if you want to see some fun photos that Tony took when he was on vacation, you can follow on his page and on his social media and it looks like you and your wife had a blast. And I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little bit jealous, and I know I can't win tonight, but you know, we might end up going down there anyway, because it looks like a whole lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It's a blast. I'll share some cocktail recipes with you if you so choose, because the blue drinks and the neon green drinks and the neon orange drinks and even the mocktails everything, and it was so much fun. And I'm just excited to be able to give that opportunity for someone else too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely listen tonight seven pm right here on Sunday ninety three point three, and then you'll go to his website, throwbacknationradio dot com. That's where you're gonna actually register, but you need to listen to know which song to enter. Again, Tony, thank you for your time. I know you got to be exhausted with all that party and you've done lately.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna have fun again tonight though, that's the most important part. Thank you, John.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Again, Tony Loarino has been our guest today. You can catch him on Sunny Radio seven days a week at seven pm till midnight throw Back Nation Radio, and if you listen tonight at seven pm, you'll have a chance to win this amazing prize. Get all the details by tuning in tonight at seven pm on Sunday ninety three point three Snday Something You Should Know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com