Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces presented by the Going Deeper Podcast. I'm your host, Matt and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. This very special guest has given me one of the strongest OCD erections I've ever had in my life. I mean, my dick is so hard for the consistency of her user names. You can find her on Twitter and Only fans at Maddie the Battie six'. Nine that's M a D i the B a d D e six. Nine my dick is really. HARD ocd, wise when shit, MATCHES i always dislike, promoting like Your instagram is this da da? Da and this one over here is this with a slight? Variation, Anyway ladies and, gentlemen my guest Today Matty, maddy thank you very much for coming on with.
Speaker 2: Me, YadA thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Now stage name officially, wise is It maddie The baddie or is it Just? Maddie is It? Maddie how DO i say?
Speaker 2: It? SO i have always went By maddie The baddie on My only Fans that's kind of WHERE i. Started and then WHEN i did my first professional shoot In, DECEMBER i Did Maddie baddie just because it seemed shorter and easier for like the. Introductions SO i guess Like. MADDIE i feel Like. Maddie the baddy just sounds better than it's.
Speaker 1: Cute, yeah it's cute. RHYMES i like. It you know it. Fits let me run down some of my questions, here just to do the baseline. Establishment CAN i ask you, wow if you are just, listening don't go check out the. Video let me ask you first question? How and this is, rude but not as rude as the first two rude questions you could. Do So i've always said the rudest questions you can ask. One number, one are you? Pregnant don't do? That number? Two how much do you? Weigh don't do? That number? Three CAN i ask, you, though how old are?
Speaker 2: You i'm twenty?
Speaker 1: Eight, okay that's a little bit. SHOCKING i thought you were about twenty two twenty.
Speaker 2: Three i'm actually about to turn twenty, nine like In.
Speaker 1: March oh my, god are your grandmother?
Speaker 2: Yet or is? That?
Speaker 1: No, okay im Porn you are getting. There you're getting, close but you know you look about twenty two to twenty. Three i'm gonna jump into that a little bit. Too the next one HERE i have for is do you know your? Measurements and we play a different game of measurements here BECAUSE i don't fucking know what they. Mean when a rapper goes like thirty six blah blah, Blah i'm, like, hey is she a? Robot what the fuck do those numbers? MEANS i don't. Understand so the WAY i like to do it is what are your? Measurements CAN i ask how tall you?
Speaker 2: Are SO i wear a thirty SIX d in Bra i'm not sure what my ass is or my waist And i'm five.
Speaker 1: Five, okay all, right so five to? Five you? Said what was My? Next the next MEASUREMENT i always wonder is what was what was the cup? Size? Again i'm, sorry IT'S d thirty SIX d, wonderful. Incredible and uh the third one not for me but people in my, Audience i'm, sure what is your shoe?
Speaker 2: SIZE a nine and a?
Speaker 1: Half, oh, okay it's a really.
Speaker 2: Big i'm really big. BONED i have big hands. Too i'm just, like, YEAH i have really big. Hands, honestly my hands are bigger than most most men's.
Speaker 1: Hands, yeah but you are so feminine in all other. Ways and that's not that that's. Masculine i'm not saying. That, no it's just the big.
Speaker 2: Feet uh, wow that's.
Speaker 1: GOOD i wear thirteen, Though so it's all relative to, me like you, know, yeah, uh CAN i ask what your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: Is my favorite? Part ooh that's a good, one probably my. Ass.
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay now here's the. Dilemma AM i allowed to ask you to like stand? Up or does that ruin your whole thing just to give him a? SHOW i, mean, jeez, yeah that's, yeah that's a. Problem that's a that's a ruin your household, problem. Folks, uh, okay let me jump into. This how did you take the step from quote unquote normal person into the adult entertainment? Industry what was your first step into? It was it straight only? Fans did you do? Camming were you a? Stripper what was?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Like what was your first step them baby steps into the.
Speaker 2: Industry So i've only been doing it Since july of twenty twenty, four so not even a whole year. Yet, actually Before, JULY i didn't even take like a naked picture really my, yeah my whole. Life, like SO i started OnlyFans In, july just BECAUSE i had gone out a relationship AND i always had people like messaging me SAYING i should do, it SO i THOUGHT i would just try, it and it like went, crazy like it blew. UP i think mostly BECAUSE i everybody knows THAT i do. It i'm very, open so everyone in my personal life that had never seen me naked was, like oh, Shit madison's. Naked let's go.
Speaker 1: Look i've been screaming this at new girls for the longest. Time i'm, like if you're struggling to get new subscribers and you just go fuck, it throw it up On, facebook, man like, you you, Know twitter and everything else is. Anonymous Here's madison right. Here and by the, way guess WHAT i got for, you, folks all the DUDES i went to high school with all the fucking people that knew me in third grade and then we grew up and this guy had a crush on. Me you can just take a look At madison now sign. Up and that worked for, you huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah especially BECAUSE i hadn't taken a naked, picture so everyone was, LIKE i had actually had somebody that MADE ai nude v last year and they were honestly pretty, realistic, yeah from From, instagram AND i was, like you know, what if people are gonna do, It i'm just gonna do it. Anyways like SO i did, it and it blew up and it did really. WELL i got in with a manager and she taught me a. LOT i ended up not working together, anymore just because LIKE i kind of got the hang of it by. Myself. Sure and THEN i applied for hot dis fuck In november and they got right back to me AND i flew out and In december did my first professional. Shoot it was so much. Fun so, yeah and then since, Then i've had a lot of people reaching out for bookings and, stuff a lot of. Agencies SO i don't, KNOW i, guess so.
Speaker 1: You feeling the rush at the, beginning you're still feeling you're in the honeymoon phase, still, Right.
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean Because i'm so new to it, TOO i feel like. IT i didn't expect for it to happen so. QUICKLY i GUESS i THOUGHT i was going to be a lot. Slower but it was just kind of, LIKE.
Speaker 1: I think it's so great for you for getting a fast start on. It it could fucking you could just keep rocket shipping you, know but taking to, this you, know consideration as. Well the new person always gets the most, shine and then there's gonna be an in between between new person and, superstar and that in between is when you, again you didn't ask for, this But i'm telling the audience anyway just in. Case that's when you need to really work to build that catalog of your. Own. Yeah, SURE i have Episodes i've done five years ago that still get downloads every, day and that you, KNOW i don't make any money off, that but there's people that listen to it and come to my social media then and whatever, else because that content can stay around. Forever now yours is a little bit. Different you were not talking like an asshole into a microphone LIKE i. Am you're really barren at, all aren't? You how did? You how did you okay that with? Yourself have you always been like very sexual even though you didn't take any? Nudes have you been sexual or was this a huge step for? You?
Speaker 2: No SO i was in a long relationship up until the beginning of last, Year SO i was really sexual in the, fact LIKE i explored a. Lot and then ONCE i was single for a couple of months AND i was on like dating apps and. STUFF i was going on a lot of. DATES i was hooking up with a lot of. PEOPLE i would Say i'm a pretty sexual. Person so the filming was definitely new for, me and it's still Something i'm getting used. To WHEN i see, It i'm, like oh my, gosh what AM i? Doing but it gets more. Comfortable and like WHEN i did my professional shoot working with hot, guys they were super. Awesome they made me super. COMFORTABLE i got to work With Sweet. Sophia she was amazing and super. Supportive she really helped me a. LOT i got to work with other people that shopped. Before SO i think it also helps with like the people that you're surrounding yourself, with all the all the PEOPLE i make content with are my friends in real. Life they don't show their, face but everyone everyone knows about. IT i, MEAN i have a full time. Job my boss does know about. IT i have a big girl job for so that's.
Speaker 1: CRAZY i mean, though at the same, time, like how awesome is that that you have? Acceptance has anyone tried to be creepy about? It, Though like some cheap guy from high school message you and be, like, yo you THINK i could get a.
Speaker 2: Discount oh oh yeah all the. Time what do you?
Speaker 1: Do you blow them?
Speaker 2: Off you tell them, Now, Oh i'll give him a sixty five percent off. Link. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey more subscribers and more potential resign. Ups, there you. Got that's smart.
Speaker 2: Because once they see. It ALWAYS i always get a lot of people that tell me that they really like my. CONTENT i really work hard on my customs and making them. CRYSTABLE i really like this a lot more than my THOUGHT i would BECAUSE i get to talk to, people WHICH i love to. Do i'm probably, AUTISTIC i don't, know BUT i enjoy talking to. People so it makes it. EASY a lot of people just want to.
Speaker 1: Chat you, Know, maddie we're all. Autistic it's, okay, Yeah like that's just twenty twenty. Five we all. Are it. Is i'm about ten years older than. You i'm, autistic you're. Autistic we're all. Autistic it's perfectly. Fine you make good, content put money in the. Bank that's all that. Matters. Okay uh let. Me uh so doing that first shoot you, did was there any anxiety or was it straight? Excitement because it could go one of two ways or a little bit of. Both, no it was so.
Speaker 2: STRESSFUL i was so. SCARED i was. Terrified AND i actually was supposed to do two, shoots two, scenes and the first ONE i did my first ever professional. Shoot it did not go super.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And i've been contemplating IF i want to put. It they released the, video but it's such a short. CLIP i don't know IF i want to use it and put it on my socials because it is kind of embarrassing to the PERSON i shot. WITH i think he was kind of. EMBARRASSED i got.
Speaker 1: It this is my job to probe as an. INTERVIEWER i hope you'll. Understand of, course you don't have to call. Names you don't have to point out this or that if you unless you want. TO i don't give a fuck blow someone up right now for ALL i. Care BUT i have to ask what.
Speaker 2: Happened it's not a secret because it's up the videos. Up it is on The Hot guy's. Page BUT i my first two was with someone who had stopt with them. Before so he was super, awesome super great. Guy we've done along really, well and we started to view the scene AND i was already very terrified coming up into. It we started making. Out we start going into the. Blowjob you always start off with a. Blowjob and he grabs my shoulder AND i thought he was having a. Seizure SO i looked up AND i WAS i said what and he, said oh, Shit i'm. Overstimulated and then he's blessed to the nut everywhere And I'M i mean it was maybe a thirty second. Blowjob so that was my whole first scene was forty five seconds mac of, naked thirty second, blowjob blessed to the.
Speaker 1: Nut now see you say that is a porn tragedy or a BLUE i look at it and, go, wow that is the most crue the life Thing i've ever experienced in a.
Speaker 2: Video, yeah that's what the director. Said the director was, like, hey, dude that just happened like two weeks. Ago it's, okay like and everyone was, like, oh way to, Go. Maddie she's the new girl and she just made. Him because they have live record all of, it they have him with running the whole time for extra, subscribers so there was. People there was PROBABLY i think seven thousand people watching the live streams.
Speaker 1: THAT i. Mean that's a huge bump, though right That did you take that as a compliment or were you, like OH i.
Speaker 2: DID i just felt really bad because he he just seemed to really just DRAW i got. It he seemed like he was upset with, Himself SO i felt bad about. THAT i was morere worried about. Him BUT i was, like there's no way that just happened on my first professional Shoot i've ever.
Speaker 1: Done but, no, no, no, no no. No see you. Misinterpreted see he wasn't upset that it went so. Quick he was upset that he couldn't experience it for at least forty five seconds to a. Minute he didn't care about the scene in that. Moment he is a professional porn star and you suck the soul out of him in half a. Minute, okay this, GUY i don't know who he. Is he's probably been WITH i, mean gorgeouss this that major, baba and you pled the soul out of his? Dick?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Yeah where did? Then it was it face and blowing your? Mouth what?
Speaker 2: Happened, no it was on my chest BECAUSE i was looking up at him trying to figure what was. Happening SO i THOUGHT i really thought he was happening stasion the way he was shaking and grabbed my. Shoulders so are and we were just staring at each other when it, happened and then he did, it AND i was, LIKE i JUST i THINK i got there for maybe a minute and just didn't know what to. Do and the director was, like, okay gotta wrap this. Up.
Speaker 1: Now have you ever in your life been hold by a guy like your your blowjob is, like, man it's all, right it's pretty. Good, yeah oh, okay BECAUSE i was GONNA i was gonna say that right. There that's. Retribution that is JUST i clip that and send that to that guy and, go, hey fuck. You but, no so you've always gotten compliments on that specific.
Speaker 2: Skill, yes, that AND i feel like it's such a please get a thing to say because everybody, says, OH i give it the best pay and that's fucked you, know men and. Women everyone says, That BUT i. Am i'm very confident in my. SKILLS i think that you enjoy giving blowjobs and just makes your blowjobs a lot, better and, LIKE i genuinely enjoy it and like my everyday to day life, already SO i always have just LIKE i guess that's my.
Speaker 1: Taint so what what does something set you apart from other? Girls or is it just your enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: DUMB.
Speaker 1: I can deep Deep, well, okay all, RIGHT.
Speaker 2: I think that. HELPS i like face FUCKING I i don't. MIND i, LIKE i have a confets for, here SO i don't mind facials or swallowing.
Speaker 1: ME i am also a fan of the money shot at the, end wherever it may. Be so WHEN i saw on Your Twitter maddy The baddie sixty nine episode and links description as always and her only fans same, Name maddie The baddie sixty, Nine, uh WHEN i saw on Your twitter you're just posting, Facials i'm, like is it's? Great squirrel rules this best? One even big mainstream, Names, well don't always. POST i want to see. THAT i want to see the end. Result, okay this is the building.
Speaker 2: Built, yeah so.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you to rank these three, then, okay facial swallowing cream pies.
Speaker 2: Ooh cream pie, one face kills two's following?
Speaker 1: Three any issue with swallowing or.
Speaker 2: JUST i like TO i have a weird. THING i like to take pictures. Afterwards so UNLESS i, can, like Unless i'll hold it in my mouth for a, second you and like take my tongue. Out i'm okay with, that BUT i like to like. Art it's the art.
Speaker 1: Precasto we're friends, NOW i mean just best of. FRIENDS i feel LIKE i know you more Than i've known some of my people in my. Life i've known for twenty. Years let me run down some of the other likes and. Dislikes are you into women at?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay well that was a big. Smile its, UNFORTUNATELY.
Speaker 2: I like all the WOMEN i like are. Crazy oh, no, yeah and crazy.
Speaker 1: Women like in your actual. Life, okay all, right have you worked with any?
Speaker 2: WOMEN i have So, fia just So, Fia but we didn't really do. Anything we did a dumble will blow job together that we sill have on our only. Fans we them die, separately but we didn't do anything. Together, now?
Speaker 1: Gotcha so do you want to shoot uh contact with? Women? Yeah oh, YES i would love you any now, Again some people just go on porn hub and look up like a specific name and this and. That that's. Me some people are normal and they just go on and look up Like gangbang or something like. That are there any performers and by the, way production, wise, folks this is how we do. It this is where we clicked the. Thing if she has a, name here and then we put it on social media and we tag the. Person blah blah. Blah, anyway behind the, Scenes, maddie are there any like mainstream performers that you would really want to work?
Speaker 2: With? YES i would love to work With Kayton. Presley, yes who Wouldn't, YES i love that's.
Speaker 1: Good anyone else or, no it's totally. Cool if not some, again some guys go their whole lives and not know the name of porn stars. ME i like to find out where they went high. Schools i'm just. Kidding, no it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's not, though Because i'm his. Fame way are we talking just women or men as? Well?
Speaker 1: Oh, sure, guys, girl whatever you want to work with small?
Speaker 2: Hands, Okay Owen, gray of, Course.
Speaker 1: I've heard that a. Lot what About Owen. GRAY i don't Know Owen gray at. ALL i Heard, wait this is HOW i described. It He, okay this girl and this girl did this whole, interview took up all this time and blah blah, blah and then like totally, bailed never signed, anything never talked to me. Again AND i was, like that was fucking weird because it was a good. Interview but she told Me Owen, gray another one of her was her, favorite and she said he her, generation which was so fucking insulting to, me by the, way when she said my generation says, This, Hey i'm not fucking fifty, here, Lady i'm not even. Forty, anyway she, Said Owen gray is a person who seems like he was written a man who seems like he was written by a. Woman what the fuck does that?
Speaker 2: Mean it means that for, me, Well i'm gonna say is that WHEN i watch his, porn you can tell that the girls are actually coming and enjoying themselves one hundred percent every. Time it's, LIKE i, say he fucks for, women like that's woman. Corn LIKE i feel like most of his audience are because you're watching and you could tell that the woman's genuinely enjoying. Herself it doesn't seem like fake or set up with like the catching bullshit of, like oh my, Gosh i'm stuck in the.
Speaker 1: Doorway you ever see? That you ever see that behind the scenes clip Of Manuel, FERRARA i don't know if you've ever seen that where he finishes sucking this. Girl it's, like you, know he's on the couch with her and she starts. Crying she's just Oh and at First i'm, like, oh, no this is gonna be a dark. Video, MAN i don't think this is gonna be. Good and she like holds him and she's, like you just know how to take care of women and blah blah. Blah And i'll be honest with, YOU i don't give a shit about the scene that behind the scenes was so sexy to me BECAUSE i like some really like crazy graphic. STUFF i love a nice gang, bang BUT i don't want one where a girl is necessarily rag dolled. AROUND i kind of want her going like you and me, here now you over. Here so WHEN i hear, like you, know women like to watch other women be, SATISFIED i totally get, that, Okay and that's what it, is, Right.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think that's what she remans by that he was written by, women because that's what we would. Want that's how we want To we've, talked but people don't fuckinget like. That so and most of the quorn, see you, know you can tell as a, woman you can definitely tell for sure that is.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah that's Where i've never considered that. Before you have that Fucking spidey sense for picking up on she's not enjoying, that whereas, Me i'm just over here going fucking come, on, frae let's, go let's. Go let's ask what is your current relationship with?
Speaker 2: Anal so right, NOW i don't have any anal. FILMED i do have anal sext in my personal, life but that is usually for people that have in serious relationships with, sure so LIKE i JUST i HAVE anal a couple of days, ago BUT i. Did it's not somebody THAT i filmed with, necessarily but actually a lot of, people a lot of guys don't want to do anal, surprisingly But i'm also filming with just people THAT i know from like People i'm out on dating. APPS i went on a couple of dates with or you, know someone that follows On.
Speaker 1: Instagram, sure, okay all, right very. Cool is? It is it something you may consider in the future down the line in the, Industry maybe, Not maybe you keep it for.
Speaker 2: Yourself it could, be it could. Be it just. DEPENDS i don't, well, no going right off the, BAT i had a lot of people that were, like, yeah come do this eight person gang, bank AND i love a gang. Bank i've always wanted to film a gang. RANK i would love. To BUT i Mean i'm talking like but with like the BIGGEST bbc that they could possibly find for. Me i'm talking like like bigger than my. Face AND i was, like, okay So i'm gonna need to ease up into. That that's a little bit MiG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that's like it's like picking up a bat and then going against a major league. Hitter, like, no maybe you need a little time in the miners.
Speaker 2: First, YEAH i figure, though so To i'm. Not i'm not gonna say no Because i'm not opposed to it at. ALL i think it just depends on the situation and working my way up to.
Speaker 1: It, Sure and if you can't do it in that, scene it's not gonna make a good scene. Anyway so like you have to build up to when you can do. It, yeah let me, ask what is do you have a favorite sexual? Position what just hits you the right? Way? Doggy why is? THAT i, mean he's just hit the goad the way it goes in the. Angle it's just it's the.
Speaker 2: Angle it's THAT i can also contribute to throwing it back if they're not picked doing the speed THAT i WANT i can kind of help with. That it films really. Good my doggies always look really good WHEN i film, them and it always makes me busting. IT i can always start a toy up in there real, quick you.
Speaker 1: Know SO i get. It what is your least favorite sexual? Position like if a guy was, like, hey do, this would you be like? Fuck, like maybe you'll still do, it but you can kind of kind of be, LIKE i wish you had asked for that least. Favorite i'll tell you. This i'll tell you this. Way all mainstream girls i've interviewed all said pretty much the same. One, okay except for one. Girl Uh Goth, charlotte WHO i fucking love. U she actually her favorite one was what everyone else's least favorite. Was, yeah she just goes against. It so what is your least?
Speaker 2: Favorite i'm not exactly sure what it's, called but it's when you're laying down like you're spooning and they do it from the.
Speaker 1: Back oh, okay why Is why is that not one of your?
Speaker 2: FAVORITES i think that that. One it's only With dick's. Size you have to have the right gig size for it to hit deep enough for.
Speaker 1: Me, SURE i, think, UH i think it's the same concept for the. One all girls normally picking reverse cowgirl every.
Speaker 2: TIME i love reverse.
Speaker 1: Cowgirl, see you're a, weirdo just like Goth, charlotte who is my favorite porn star in the. World so you can.
Speaker 2: Totally get it deep when you're on. Top but it doesn't even make, SENSE i.
Speaker 1: Think, also but it's the the less getting deep and also you know the work involved with. IT a lot of the GIRLS i talk to it's more about on set and they're kind of, like, yo let's just fucking wrap this day. Up it's definitely more, work, Right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But i've Been i've been riding horses SINCE i was. Three oh, yeah so that, emotion the like going up and down is that's WHAT i have. Done you, KNOW i have pretty strong. Legs it's it's.
Speaker 1: Real it's, OKAY i respect. It here's WHAT i will, say, though it's not fair to compare you a literal cowgirl WHEN i say most people don't want to do reverse, cowgirl because then it's kind of, like, yeah it's, fair we'll move on.
Speaker 2: Anyway it is your legs to get, tired for, sure SO i can. SEE i can see totally.
Speaker 1: Fair let me ask you dirty? Talk are you good at? It are you? Shy are you easing your way into? It i'm a fan, personally some girls like to go with just a straight moan and this and. That what are you?
Speaker 2: AT i definitely do dirty talk because When i'm, filming it's just like my regular sex so. FAR i feel like when you get into bigger productions it gets a little bit different from. That but even with How guy's, buck it wasn't, scripted like it was just me and me and the guy got to know each other with, brand so it's just like, two you, know people in her twenties. Fucking SO i do dirty. Talk i'm not super good at. It When i'm, filming like my customs by, myself they tell ME i, am BUT i don't feel LIKE i, am versus like When i'm. Fucking it's like a whole different. PERSON i say disgusting things And i'm, like where did that come? From how DID i come up with? That i'm, Like i'll listen back to my. Videos i'm, like, hey is she you?
Speaker 1: KNOW i took so long to talk or to getting up to dirty talking with my wife because we are both so cynical and she's funny AND i attempt to. Be so the problem is it would be, like do you want me to slide my cock inside of? You and she'd be, Like I'M i don't, know do?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Uh you? Know AND i was, like you, know that kind of kills the. Mood but we've since come to an. Understanding it's, like, hey the comedy stops at the edge of the, bed, okay and then when we're in, it it's got to be in. It SO i am glad that has. Improved i'm glad you like that and you are good at. That let me run through. This what are some kinkser fetishes you are super interested in. Pursuing maybe you haven't done it in your normal, life you haven't tried it, before something you desperately, Want like if they call tomorrow and they're, like, hey we're doing this. Scene unfortunately it only pays two hundred, bucks where you'd be, like, Yeah i'm, There i'm, there.
Speaker 2: Go, ahead, ooh tear in your bucks was, crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, What i'm just it's you, know you, Know i'm just.
Speaker 2: A lot think. THOUGH i THINK i really want to do a gang bang or more than two. PEOPLE i just filmed my FIRST. Mmf first, off with two guys meet and two guys and those are just PEOPLE i knew two friends that were down to do. It so, maybe LIKE i don't, know LIKE i would be cool with like five or, Six like a gang bang would be.
Speaker 1: Fun let me let, me let me put it on. Top so the two hundred bucks is, yeah it's a terrible, number but it's gonna get you like killer promotion as, well so it's like a balancing, Act i'll. Say so it would be what would it be a gang?
Speaker 2: Bang you, said probably a gang? Bang, yeah a gang. BANG i don't. Know there's so many THINGS i want to. DO i want to do a cream pie. SCENE i want to do a gang. BANG i want to do a GIRL i want to do a lot of girl work because the women were, beautiful so you wouldn't. Sure, YEAH i think that's really all. It Maybe i've been kind of getting into the glory whole. VIDEOS i don't know what that, is but that could just be a Phase i'm going. Through.
Speaker 1: RANAIMA i spent from age about twelve to thirty four not giving a shit about glory holes at, all and in the last like two, Years i've been like you, know this content's pretty, Solid i'll be honest with. You, yeah do you have a specific one you?
Speaker 2: Like, oh it's kind of it's kind of, nasty but it's Only i've only seen ON x. VIDEOS i think pornough took it? Down is The Czech republic?
Speaker 1: Ones, okay so that's. Interesting that's a whole different, twist, right.
Speaker 2: You know what you'm to talk?
Speaker 1: ABOUT i, well, look this is this is this is so. Great this is how much of a DEGENERATE i. AM i had another comedy PODCAST i was working on for five. Years we did two hundred and fifty. EPISODES i have a day, JOB i have a, wife a house we, Maintain and, YES i know exactly the type you're talking. About it's the kind where it's not just a hole for the guy to go, through but the woman's lower half maybe is through that hole. Instead, Right, yeah do we have a name for? That is that like full body glory hole maybe or? Something we can invent it right now if you.
Speaker 2: Want, OOH i don't, know because then they have someone where it's just their mouths showing some of, them it's just like some of them it's their whole body and they're tied up and you can see the too.
Speaker 1: Full it's such A i got it full service glory.
Speaker 2: Hole ooh, yeah, yeah there we, go there we.
Speaker 1: Go nailed, it nailed. It and when someone, goes like ten years from, NOW i started a full service gloryhole dot. COM i came up with. It we can just hit them with a fat. Lawsuit thank, you ladies and. Gentlemen uh, okay what is? It thank?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Uh that was off the top of my head And i'm a little bit high right. Now what is a kink or a fetish that you have like no interest in Pursuing where if they did call and they, said, whoa we have this offer for five, grand you would still be like, eh either you think and WHEN i say, that let's take anything illegal or horrendously disgusting out of. It but just in the typical world of porn or extreme more extreme, porn what is something you just, LIKE i don't want to do that. Fasting how Come i'm okay with? That your answer is, SUFFICIENT i, Agree but how come.
Speaker 2: So? SO i, MEAN i just don't. Know i've given birth, before AND i just don't like it when it gets.
Speaker 1: That, BABE i, UNDERSTAND i get.
Speaker 2: IT i don't. KNOW i had somebody in my real life that tried to fish me and it just it was not. Happening so very.
Speaker 1: Sad that makes me so. Sad, yeah but you're gonna have to work your way up to a larger size.
Speaker 2: Obviously oh, yeah, yeah yeah for. Sure AND i actually was hooking up with the guy who was massive and extremely. LARGE i told, him you need to go do porn and and SO i do it personal. Life but the FIFTH i don't. KNOW i, mean LIKE i have big, hands THOUGH i have really big, hands do you also have to think about, that, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's. True you you have hands that you, know kind of Like John henry working on a railroad where it's, like you, know if the dick's not ten, inches it looks like you're cap in the top of.
Speaker 2: It so maybe if they have smaller hands than me or you, Know, okay Maybe i'm not saying it's Not it's just SOMETHING i haven't really explored. Enough it's not ever been something That i've liked, watching so it wasn't Something i've really buy. ABOUT i would be okay with like, keys, humiliation, Degrading.
Speaker 1: Oh you know where we gotta get? YOU i mean you AND i are on the same page kind. OF i wonder if it's going to be the same page on this not a specific, website but a, specific specific type of. Scene Originated, wow My mouth's starting to get dry originated In japan hand brought over by Mister Jim, powers WHO i have interviewed porn directors still currently, working and also brought it over in the. Nineties we got to get you on like a bukack, scene, right, yeah, right, yeah you have a fetish in that. Way let's just have you, know cover and pop.
Speaker 2: Shots, yeah, yeah, SEE i always enjoy. THAT i think the big thing with doing, THIS i just want to make SEA i always do something That i've, enjoyed because Then i'm going to do a good performance Because i'm going to actually be enjoying it AND i don't want have to. Pretend AND i think that makes a big difference for the audience BECAUSE i know What i'm watching. PORN i hate to just be, like, damn they just don't want to be, there.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i actually use that same philosophy WHEN i tell people about their. CAREERS i, say, like if you really love, garbage just you love, it, right you can get a job at waste management or whatever and work your way up and make a ton of money doing it because you were so passionate about. It you don't you don't have to have big name degrees blah blah. Blah if you love doing what you're, doing people will see. That you will you, know they'll follow. That so that's A that's a great way to think about it and a great way to move, FORWARD i. Think so one of my questions on here is do you want to shoot? Mainstream, obviously, yes you would like to shoot mainstream like a bunch of mainstream. Shit let me ask what type of content AM i gonna find IF i go to your channels if you're, camming or what is like what is the Full maddie experience If i'm coming to you with a wide open.
Speaker 2: WALLET i also a lot of different, Things BUT i think the ENERGY i give off the MOST i hear from my tests is PROBABLY i sell the girlfriend, experience okay pretty, much BECAUSE i just post like my averrogate stuff Like i've USED i show my whole, FACE i use my real. Name i'm pretty open about like WHAT i. DO i post a lot of like selfies and me going to the, gym and Then i'll post like the People i'm fucking Who i'm fucking them for that. Week you, know my travels with my, back back of the scenes kind of. Stuff, sure just like my everyday kind of. Life so let Me i'm not like the dominature extort, anything BUT i. DO i do regally customs like for that. Stuff so.
Speaker 1: Sure, uh let me ask you, this what is your end goal in this? Industry so a lot of different ways you could look at. It you could go When i'm Forty i'm. Out you could go five million Dollars i'm, retired like in the. Bank whatever you want to, consider you could. GO i want to be ninety two years old getting fucked by the biggest dicks in the. WORLD i want to be Guilt maddie and fucking rock this. Shit. Uh what is your career? Path how do you how would you love your career path to? Go and what is the stop point of?
Speaker 2: That OBVIOUSLY i don't. KNOW i actually get after a lot BECAUSE i didn't really expect to be. HERE i GUESS i didn't expect to do as well AS i, did Which i'm extremely grateful. For BUT i originally started it BECAUSE i want to go back to school BECAUSE i have my bachelor's degree And i'm trying to go to grad, school and SO i needed just down a little bit of extra. Money but then WHEN i did my, SHOE i really had so much. Fun it was kind of conflicting about IF i want to just wait UNTIL i have enough money to finish my master's or IF i want to keep doing it because it is a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fun the only Advice i'll say, is you're, like you're gonna be gorgeous for a long, time, obviously but you know every day you're AND i DON'T i don't give a. FUCK i love everyone of all. Ages you're getting older every, day, Right but it works the other way. Too jumping into a different career at, Forty i'm sure is also difficult if you want to work towards your Master my advice for everyone is make money in any way you can that doesn't hurt other, people and you're good to. Go but it's great that you're considering these. Things my advice, is once you've shot a, scene time to shoot. Scenes bang stuff. Out you could bang so much stuff out and shoot so much content you could take a year off and no one would know. It the way you're posting, content you just keep it. Rolling you could rest for three months and go to school for six or do whatever you, want but always make sure you have something in the hopper ready to, go even if it's, whatever just nothing pictures of. You, hey, look here's my fucking tits in the. Mirror. Great, Cool i'm happy for the. Day, YEAH i don't. KNOW i THINK i think it'd be very. Successful.
Speaker 2: MAN i get a lot of people that, ask, like at, work why don't you just? Quit why don't you just quit stop? Working BECAUSE i work full time BECAUSE i like to have a steady income on this there as. WELL i don't want to just put everything. In And sophia really put it into perspective WHEN i think she said she's been in the industry for, LIKE i think two or three, years but she was a stripper before and she was, Like i've been doing this for a long. Time that's a long time in this. INDUSTRY i was, like three years is not that, long so you really don't have a lot of time. Before but, also what mea police only shot what for? Videos? Four five?
Speaker 1: Videos? Yeah me a khleif is like an odd.
Speaker 2: Case that's crazy that's something still one of the top ranked even after all the, craziness and she only thought like.
Speaker 1: She does a lot to keep her name in the news in other ways, too, Though SO i totally get that and that that it's are you realizing did you know how much of this was going to be marketing when you came into. It did you think it was more just like fucking and then the money comes or did you know it was fucking is ten percent of it and then ninety percent is making sure this is up AND i post this AND i show up for this cam session on? Schedule did you know it? Was there was so much background work involved with.
Speaker 2: It, no, ASTY i had no clue about. Anything AND i do you think That my manager at first really helped me out a lot with. That he showed me the ropes On, reddit which was. Amazing reddit as a phenomenal platform THAT i highly recommend to all people starting. Out it helped me a whole. Bunch, snapchat Which i'm banned on, now but it's okay because it was a good run and it got me a lot of sub. Drivers, WELL i had, it and those two platforms helped me a. LOT i actually just Started twitter in no, remember so that was a very new. Platform BUT i kind of. Hot guy's buck helped me a lot with. That they have a lot of. Followers but, NO i didn't really know What and then it's a lot of. Work it's a lot of bucketing.
Speaker 1: Work, yeah, yeah it really. Is right, now imagine you don't have a gorgeous body to show. Off you're me with a dumb. Voice, uh there's a lot of. Work i'm not, Like i'm not looking for pity on that. One i'm just going, like, yeah it. Sucks it's a lot of work behind the, scenes and you're at like five in the morning editing some. Shit And i'll wrap this up all. Right, well ladies and, gentlemen my guests. Tonight she's a, sweetheart like she kind of has this like rebel band and ask look if you just looked for half a, second because she has the cool. Tats beautiful by the, way but she's like a sweetheart and it also sounds like a hard. Worker she's. Authentic she's a sweetheart and she's a hard. Worker thank. You go sign up On, twitter so follow her On twitter for. Shore that's fucking. Free just go do, That, okay. OnlyFans you gotta have a little bit of. Cash just go throw a little bit at. Her, please please show her that this show actually has some. Reach most of my, PEOPLE i think are probably like a little bit, scared like kind of hobbit. People that's cool, though they got, money AND i appreciate. That OnlyFans And, Twitter Maddie. MADDIE i keep wanting to Say maddie The baddie because of my Fucking New jersey. Accent maddie The baddie sixty nine M a D i the B a d D e sixty nine on only fans In. Twitter would you mind if we took a look at what you believe is your favorite asset one more, time Possibly jesus My. God yeah, okay and then she grabs it so you can really just, yeah, okay all, right ladies and, gentlemen my guest, Tonight maddie The. Baddie, maddie thank you so much for coming, along coming on with. Me thank, you