Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. I thought we would remind you one more time here that we have a last minute tickets for tonight's Metallicas show in Tampa Raymond James Stadium. Be sure to vote and you say, We play it when the voting opens. It's seven twenty on the JR. Facebook page. We will remind you.
Speaker 3: Yes, just like everything, we'd like to at least fill you in right before it happens, because we know while you have a life and you're busy.
Speaker 2: Everyone who has a vote put in during the you say it, we play it. Voting eligible to win those tickets for the show tonight. All right, that's a big JR. Show. Hope that you're able to go. You know who Dakota Johnson is, right? Yes? I do. How do I know that name? Actress daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffin.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hard she Uh. She had an interesting inner you with a variety this week. I've heard of that mag One of the subjects that came up was the time that she was very very upset at how upset a good friend of hers was over a breakup, so she got in. She dived in and inserted herself in this by sending a gallon of gorilla poop to her friend's ex, utilizing the Poop Center's website, which I think we've talked about this before.
Speaker 3: We have. We talked about it one Valentine's saying, yeah, there's different types of duty.
Speaker 2: You can send different amounts, and you know, I guess it just depends on how angry you are at someone. But she opted for the gallon of gorilla doute and she was just so upset that the guy had literally broken her good friend's hearts that she felt like she had to get in on that. She then went on to mention, this is the part that really stood out to me, and I wasn't aware of this. She also mentioned that she knows where you can buy pubic crabs to send in the mail. Okay, but she's never done that quote because good lord, I'm not a monster. You are a.
Speaker 3: Monster to even know that, Dakota. And have you ever really looked at her? You know, she was with Chris Johnson. I'm sorry, Martin, Christopher Martin which I think they just here in the life broke up in the day last day or so in the last day. So have you ever while I was Google searching images for her? Have you ever really looked at her? She was in one of those shades of gray movie. Yeah, but if you checked her, I could not. Okay, here she is. There's with Chris Martin from Coldplay. And then look at her in general. I don't think she's that hot, and I don't think I could have quit us or make love to her without seeing Don Johnson's face. Now look at her and think Don Johnson, look, I'd be on the sailboat with the crocodile on tubs. I'm telling you later today, everybody, let's go ahead and google Dakota Johnson. Hey, research the pubic crabs? No, because then that's my in my browser history.
Speaker 2: Good lord, could you imagine literally if you've got crabs sent to you in the mail and you contracted crabs that way, trying to honestly explain that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the fact that she even uh yeah, the coad. I'm not a fan. I was a big fan of her dad back in the day. Actually thought he's kind of a dick. But that is black buddy, that blackfellow as cool as balls.
Speaker 2: Thirty year old Marshall May from Fort Lauderdale has been charged with animal cruelty when he was caught on video beating a rooster, which is not to be confused with choking a chicken.
Speaker 3: That it's basically beating a cock. Then, yes, exactly, yes, but it wasn't it was. It was not his cock that he was beating. It was a neighbor's pet rooster named Roger. Roger had gotten onto uh Marshall's property, I guess, and Marshall felt like Roger was coming after him, so he beat the uh, the rooster, the rooster with an umbrella and ended up injuring the rooster, breaking one of his wings. The rooster was treated at an animal hospital and is going to be just fine. But seven counts of aggravated animal cruelty and animal cruelty is the worst. You should never do. They have video, Yeah, that's why he was arrested. He was caught on the video. Oh well, did the video show the rooster chasing the mike?
Speaker 2: He says, I haven't seen it, except you know, so if you're at your house and all of a sudden, you got angry rooster coming at you. I mean, I'm fighting him off, but not allowed to.
Speaker 3: There's more to it, Like you said, they saw a video he probably enticed or I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, was there. And we could go on and on with all the stuff.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, crabs being sent in the mail is the new Anthrax mail letters. I don't know if I'd go to that level. Yeah, but what are we doing next? Cyanide in the title?
Speaker 2: Was that it?
Speaker 3: That was Cyanide? I remember it was in I think it was in Tylo Hall Y. Well, that's what started the whole safety packaging. Yeah, before there was none of that. No, you just unscrewed it and everything was there, you know. Yeah, it's the same as car seats, just through the kids in the back seat. Let them roll around. Life was good.
Speaker 2: The Saint Regis bal Harbor Hotel resorted spa in Miami is facing a seven million dollar lawsuit by one of its guests. Listen to this. The guest has filed the lawsuit after reportedly having a hotel employee walk into her room while she was showering, and he stood there for over three minutes watching her. She didn't realize how long he had been there, because she comes out of the shower and then he fled the room and since I'm sorry, I came into the wrong room. However, once this was brought up to the hotel management, the first thing they did was offer her a free bottle of wine. Yeah, not kidding. But once she pressed the issue and they had to go and look at security, they have a video of this guy lingering in the hallway. Then he went into the suite and was in there for over three minutes. Guilty as charge exactly. So, yeah, I don't know if seven million dollars in day images is.
Speaker 3: Uh dude, I mean he violated somebody in there in their room. I mean, what wrong on all levels? Yeah, seven million dollars. You stay at a luxury name name that place again, the Saint Reachi's bal Harbor, It's I believe it's a Marrio.
Speaker 1: It was a.
Speaker 2: Luxury in whatever, sweet Marriott, Marriott International. So they got Marriott International money for you're going to go for and you're in South Florida and you probably got lawyers tripping over each other to represent you believe it?
Speaker 3: Did the guy did it? Say whether he at least you know, because he's losing his job. Did he at least beat his rooster or now Taco.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that type of information is provided in the mainstream news story. Three minutes. I'm going with you. You are probably right glitching.
Speaker 1: Taco on demand download the iHeart Radio app, but listen any I'm anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j R R.
Speaker 2: The future is