Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: Plod Talk is the best only podcast where the hold smashed the Guess yeah. Plud Talk is the best only podcasts where the hold smashed.
Speaker 1: Guess Hey, everybody, Welcome back to plug Talk. My name is Zedam twenty two. I am joined by my beautiful starlet of a wife, one of the plug Hi and today I'm sitting down next to the very busty, I must say, and really quite beautiful Marie Monette.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 1: Welcome, very excited to have you.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: She was actually looking at some old pictures of herself in Japan this morning, and I noticed that you have the same haircut that you were pointing out. She was pointing out, like, oh my god, remember when I had this bum thing on my Okay, no, when I saw you, I'm like, holy shit, she got that thing. No.
Speaker 3: I randomly, like literally two hours ago, pulled up some photos of us in Japan and I had bought one of those buns. I don't know if you have one in your hair, but those foam buns. I had put it in my hair, but I was not good at it, so my bun was just kind of like sitting on the side, and I'm like, you know when you look back at old photos of yourself.
Speaker 4: And you're like, why did I wear that?
Speaker 2: It was kind of like one of those.
Speaker 3: Moments Yours looks good.
Speaker 4: Mine did not.
Speaker 2: That's all I know. Sometimes if I like see it a little off, like when I'm taking photos or something, I'm like, let's just go ahead and use this, like.
Speaker 3: You that where it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Do you like doing torn with your hair up or down?
Speaker 2: I like to do phone with my hair up.
Speaker 3: It's like your signature.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, this is I've been doing this for my whole life, hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like I mean, but because I don't like hair in my face right, and like hair in between the crack of the balls with all the spit.
Speaker 3: You know, that is also one of my pet peeps. So I feel that like you're just you're eating it and then it comes back and then you're talking to me and it's.
Speaker 2: Like going grab and if I do have my hair done, I'm like, grab my hair, yeah, grab my hair, like get it out the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And even just from the hammer perspective forever, like a girl will being you out and I'll be like reaching in and moving her hair because.
Speaker 2: We need to see you see everything. Yeah, then your hair just covers all of that. So it's just like, yeah, no, let's get we're on.
Speaker 3: The opposite ends of the spectrum right now because all your hair is up and all my hair is down, and it's just going to be everywhere.
Speaker 1: I like it though. It's very utilitarian. That really like makes me feel like, oh, she's going to suck the ship out of my dick.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: It makes you seem very like serious, you're fuck around. Yeah, your business.
Speaker 2: Oh I think my personality is like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, well she was an assassin.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 3: She was like, so what's next?
Speaker 2: I'm ready, Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: She's ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that. Okay. Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Originally, I'm from Santanna, California?
Speaker 1: Okay, and what was your upbringing? Like from the hood?
Speaker 2: Are you kind of I'm definitely from the head Okay, yes, from I mean most of the I'm not me, not me, I'm but.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't really know the Santa Anna has projects and.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I mean I've I've had I had some family members back in the day growing up who were like gang members and stuff like that. But we're all older now, they all grew out of it, so I love that. But I was raised by the grandparents. The grandparents raised me, and I mean, my god, we're a huge family, so we're huge. My grandmother she had like sixteen kids. My mom had ten kids.
Speaker 3: What you have nine siblings?
Speaker 4: Fire?
Speaker 3: Nine siblings.
Speaker 2: I would probably have a lot of kids too, you know, but I shut out to aud.
Speaker 1: Are you near the oldest or the youngest of those?
Speaker 2: I'm the second oldest, but the oldest. Yeah, so I'm a twin. I'm a twin too, so there's two of me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But I would say a lot of people will say that, like my other sister that's like three years younger than myself, that that we look more like.
Speaker 4: But she's blonde.
Speaker 2: But I mean why, I mean, the world, beautiful, What was.
Speaker 1: Your twin doing right now? Since she's probably not doing porn.
Speaker 2: Regular regular folks, Yeah, regulous people.
Speaker 1: Is it weird for her to be like, oh, ship, you're my porn doubleganger?
Speaker 4: No? No, I feel like I mean there, they all know what I do.
Speaker 2: So I've been very transparent with all of them, which, let me tell you. I love it because it's so much freedom in that. But yeah, no, I mean they know they're like that, that's that's Maurrie, that's just that's just Smurray b Marie. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can imagine growing up in a family that big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah, always a party every weekend.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like possessive of your things?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And no. Im I'll say yes to my siblings and stuff like that when they grab my like I just want them to ask me. They already know I'm gonna say yes. So sometimes I like go and grab my things and I'm just like, why didn't you ask me? Maybe it's a control thing or I don't know, but I'm just like boundaries, you know. I know, you know I'm gonna say yes, but please baby, just ask.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would be like so possessive of my stuff if I had that many people in my space, I'd be like, no, that one's mine.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, my grandfather, my grandfather, he was like he he was kind of the one that like showed like I share. I like to share, so like whenever he's the one that was like, you know what, there's a lot of us, So yeah, like, you guys have to learn how to share with my My brother was being a stingy ass one night one day and there was a mango and I was just like, I want some mango, and I'm just watching my brother like this, like I want some mango. And he didn't want to share. And my grandfather like was walking you know, up the steps, and I like ran to him and I was like, like, Michael doesn't want to share with me, Like, and I want some hell and mean my grandfather's favorite. Yeah, Like he took the mango away and he sliced it all up, and my brother was so upset, but like it made sense because it's like, no, there's a lot of us you have to share, so I like to share. I like to share. It's especially my mentor.
Speaker 1: Okay, when did you discover that you were freakier than most? Oh my god, you always had a hunch.
Speaker 2: I've always yeah, I've always been like promiscuous and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. When was okay, so you finished high school?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you do after high school?
Speaker 4: After high school?
Speaker 2: I went to I was the manager at a beauty retail store and then after that that was boring, but I liked it, and then I went to doing paybll. I was like, I can't fucking do this sitting behind a desk. It was great, and then HR was good, but I was like this is not for me. And I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go back to school. So then I went back to school, got in the beauty industry, so I'm also a licensed cosmetologist. And then I just went hard at like learning and acquiring a lot of other skill sets in the beauty industry. And then I was just like, okay, well I kind of already did every everything I wanted to learn how to do, and you know, and worked at the salon and stuff and opened up my own spaw on my salon and stuff like that. But then I was just like, okay, well this is boring. Like I'm like, okay, well, what's what's next. I'm like this, I'm like, what's next? What else do I want to learn? What else do I want to acquire?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So then I so yeah, and then back.
Speaker 2: When when of started in twenty nineteen or I don't know, like a lot of people are starting to do, like, oh, back when COVID, when COVID happens.
Speaker 1: We actually got it in twenty seventeen, right, I was on it before COVID hit and then COVID popularized it.
Speaker 3: Yes, the ya, I think it came out well before where I was on it. You know, every platform that opens the beta testing, so I'm sure they had very early models. I think I was on like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I made an account around that timeline too. But I was always one foot in, one foot out. I'm like, no, everybody's in a judgment. But then I was like, naw, but everybody already fucking's been judging me since like high school, you know, for what just being a kind of yeah yeah, And I was just like, I don't know, I think all throughout the whole years, like whole heres me, slapper, it was just built a really strong callus for me, you know. And now that I'm just so transparent with my family and everybody.
Speaker 3: Knows like what I do, it's like I.
Speaker 2: Don't give a fuck what anybody says outside of outside of my home, you know, outside of my safety, my what is it? My my found as? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, were you uh so okay? What you said? People like knew you as a hoe. Were you just being a little PROMISCUEO? Is you weren't making money off your body at that time?
Speaker 2: No? No, I mean I started really young being very like promiscuous and stuff like that. Yeah. So the thing is was I used to look up to onhe my cousins growing up, and this bitch was a real fucking holl Like mind you. My grandmother was very.
Speaker 4: She sheltered us.
Speaker 2: I went out one weekend. I was seventeen years old. We didn't even go to high school parties and so or high school you know events like after school stuff. So my grandmother like one weekend I went out and she didn't beat my ass when I got home late, and I was just like, oh, she made this shit fucking easy. So I'm like, I'm gonna go out to get and do it again. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: The next weekend, I went out and then like I was coming inside and she said, h h She's like, I'm gonna need you to turn back around, and like basically caked me out at such a young age. But then I ended up saying with my cousin and and then you know, I kind of like I just yeah, yeah, But anyway, where was that going with that story?
Speaker 1: You decided that the working in the beauty industry wasn't for you, and then somehow that I.
Speaker 4: Still loved it.
Speaker 2: I just being a retail manager. It's it's a very low paying job, right, So then the next level was you know, HR and payroll. But then I was like, this is boring, Like I'm not the type of person that can just sit still like I need to be. I like, I'm very creative, like you know, I like to hands on, literally hands on.
Speaker 3: So when you decided to like become serious about OnlyFans, like what steps did you take? Did you reach out to people to work with them, or did you start making like home videos solo content?
Speaker 2: It was solo content. Yeah, everybody knew. I mean, you know, back in the day when when Instagram was not so like.
Speaker 4: Strict.
Speaker 2: My god, I used to be out in Miami topless, you know, on my lives and like on a yacht, you know what I'm saying. Like I used to do the most and on Snapchat like all for free, not even knowing like I could be making money off of this. It was all for fun and like because I like to fucking show off and I like to have fun, you know, like.
Speaker 4: A little free bird.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I never really like pushed it to I didn't, you know, going back to the conversations that we were having with OHF, you know, when it all kind of started, I was one foot and one foot because I was just scared of like the judgment and stuff like that from family members or people that know me. So I didn't push it up until like recently, I want to say, maybe like a good year and a half, I think I've pushed I've been pushing it. And then I would do my like I would reach out to like other girls. At the time, I was in a relationship, so.
Speaker 4: I would do a lot of like boy girl girl.
Speaker 2: With my partner at the time and like or girl girl, and so yeah, that's kind of how it started, I want to say. Back in one of my very first collapse that really got me more exposure was when I had my collab my Girl Girl, with a Kiara Miya, who's a well well known in the porn industry as well. And like after that, like a lot of the guys would start like sending me messages and d ms, and I was just like maybe I would, but you know, I can't right now. I can't right now maybe later in the future.
Speaker 1: But were you actually committed to that relationship? Did you actually think it was probably gonna last?
Speaker 2: I thought I went I went all in.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I went all in.
Speaker 1: That's your style of loving, Huh. If you like a guy, you're just all in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a fucking hopeless romance. I love love, you know, but but yeah, right now I'm not. And why did you guys not work out?
Speaker 4: I give? I gave too much? I want to say, what's that word?
Speaker 2: Reciprocityated? Not no, not as much as I would have you know, the actions and stuff like that. So I was patient with the situation, but I was like, no, if if I'm giving more than I'm receiving, it really drains your energy. And just you know, recently coming out of that, because that was back like four or five months ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's fresh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, you know, coming out of that. But now I'm feeling like, Okay, I'm back, I'm getting back to me, Like I'm I'm really just focusing on myself and like everything, like it's just like blossoming so much more.
Speaker 4: Like I love it. I was just like I should have just stayed.
Speaker 2: In my own energy. Like I'm really enjoying being in my own energy.
Speaker 4: So, I mean I know.
Speaker 2: That here's he's probably out there still shooting content and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, no, for me, everything's going great as far as like that goes in the industry, and everybody's so nice and everybody's so welcoming and I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've only been shooting porn technically for a year.
Speaker 2: Well no, I mean I did one of my very first I mean it depends are you considering are you considering OnlyFans porn?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have your suckingd dick and getting fucked on only fans. I'm gonna count that yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so with my partner, yes, okay, yeah, I would say, like a little bit over a year ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And do you feel like you're now living your true self? Like this is really who you are? Is you feel more at home as a porn star than a retail management Oh? Come on, well to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I mean we all fuck right, everybody fucks So the only difference between me and everybody else is I do it in front of the camera, and I enjoy being watched, so that's the only difference. And I'm getting paid doing something that regular folks and US porn porn stars so.
Speaker 1: Well, believe it or not, there are a lot of people that enjoy sex off camera and cannot fathom the idea of wanting to film it, which is kind of word to me too. Anything that you do, why not make content out of it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even go to the Homies coordinated without making a freaking iPhone.
Speaker 3: The right Can you film in the court room?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I did what I could just.
Speaker 4: I was just curious.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't know.
Speaker 1: I actually just got like the audio of the judge sentencing them and just have my phone right here.
Speaker 2: Also do as you want to see.
Speaker 1: Also not allowed to do that, But then I had the audio at least, which was something for the video.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear a thing.
Speaker 1: This is like two years ago. Oh okay, yeah, okay. So do you feel like you're learning more about yourself sexually through porn or do you know?
Speaker 2: I've I mean, I've been sexually active you know, since maybe high school, junior high actually since junior high. So I'm very I've always been like promiscuous and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've always liked girls too.
Speaker 2: In high school, I want to yeah, in high school, I also like had like one of my very first girlfriends, and I never did nothing like I do now.
Speaker 4: But I know she still sucks me. She still watches my ship and like, yeah, she's obsessed.
Speaker 2: But but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, what about just shooting with guys who are particularly well endowed gigantic dicks. A lot of girls don't really get to experience that until they get into the.
Speaker 2: Porn Oh, until they get in to the porn industry already. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that like a whole different level of enjoyment to you or is it kind of the same.
Speaker 2: It's the same, really, no offense, but it's I mean it's the same. I mean I love dick.
Speaker 1: Dick loves me, so four inch dick and ten inch dick. You could take it or leave it. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Um, it depends. I mean, my grip is I have a really tight, nice grip, so I could still feel it whether it's someone's like fucking four inches to like a twelve inch dick, right, and everybody and everybody's different. I mean if he knows how to use most like your advertised guy, Like he knows he needs to put in some work. He knows he needs to like try to find that that spot, you know, Like those ones are the ones that I really like put in the work. I like those ones.
Speaker 1: It's just surprising to me if you didn't have a preference, because pretty much everybody I know who's like a professional, like a skateboarder, is your deck deck? Is your deck eight inches wide? Or is it eight in a quarter? To the skateboarder world, the biggest deal in the world, Like it's just this is such a big deal. They focus in on that same thing. In the bike world, you run four inch pegs or four and a half inch pegs. It's just like a huge thing. So it's kind of hard for me to imagine that a four inch dick could just be like on equal footing with a ten No no.
Speaker 2: No, no, I get you're okay, uh yeah, no, I mean I.
Speaker 4: Love I love big dick. I would prefer a big dick, And.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would personally rather have the four inch dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like if you're gonna have that same dick every day, Yeah, no, I can't don't like ten Like, I don't think the guys realize how how much work it is and how hard it is on the body.
Speaker 2: Not just that though, Like I feel like the guys with the big dick, they feel like, you know, just because I have a big so long, it's like they're hitting the wall, right you guys what I'm saying, Like they're I don't know.
Speaker 6: You still have to put an effort saying yeah, or like I don't like my cervix being hit Like like, I like, I like a big dick once.
Speaker 2: I like to treat myself to some nice big cock once in a while, Like sometimes I just need that real good push, you know what I'm saying. But regularly, I mean, I'm I'm pretty happy with like seven inches less. Yeah, yeah, it's one of my really niceless.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, uh, had you had a bunch of like and stuff off camera before you started doing porn or is that something you've been experimenting with now on camera?
Speaker 2: Well? I had a threeesome once and it was with two other guys that was off camera, But yeah, it sucks really boys didn't really know what the fuck they were doing was. I don't know, I'm so I'm so fucking ticky, Like, were they just like nervous? I think one of the because one of them was super nervous. So and I mean he had both of them had real nice, like big dicks, you know what I'm saying. And I know one of them like he's been wanting a fuck for a while, and we were all hanging out. They hadn't he had invited another girl and stuff like that, and the deal was awesome, I'm gonna hook up with this one and you know he's gonna hook up with the other girl. Two men, yes, and well yeah, wait.
Speaker 1: What two men? Is one? A guy goes out to get some pussy with his homie?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. So anyway, Yeah, the other girl, she wasn't with it, Like she's just like, bitch, you look like a fucking hope bitch, Like I don't even know why you even trying to run the fuck out, like you know what I'm saying, Like you're your fronting right now. But that's all right, baby, you you go. So she left, so then it was just me and the two homies. So I was just like, well, you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you know, if a girl said that to me, I feel like I hit a lot of the porn. Now I would feel kind of more normal and stuff. But like if when I was a regular guy, if a girl said that, I would have had to stop myself from jumping up. And yeah we did it.
Speaker 2: We did it, but he's nervous and he would still message me even after the fact. And I was going to, you know, met up with him and hook up with him because I was like, I'm gonna you deserve a second chance, like I have. I have faith in you.
Speaker 3: Baby, Like like what they couldn't get hard?
Speaker 2: He he was like on and off on getting hard, and I think he was just thinking too much, Oh my homies in front of me.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I mean, do you feel like with a guy, like if it's your really, really really close friend, it would be harder for you to stay in it versus like a guy you were kind of an acquaintance with.
Speaker 1: For me, I could fuck in front of a fucking homeless person. But I totally understand how for like a normal.
Speaker 3: Guy, because with girls, I feel like if the girl is so close to me that I feel like she's like my fucking sister, count me out. I don't want to be a part of that. But if it's a girl I don't really know, then it's like easier for me to do whatever with her like a stranger.
Speaker 2: I've had a throughsome with my sister and we're super close.
Speaker 1: Did you hook up with no?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, yeah, but you watched her have a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could do that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: And I did like a girl girl girl with her recently too.
Speaker 4: We're with the ships.
Speaker 2: They'd be like we are with it.
Speaker 1: If I had a brother, I would hope that I would be able to girl with them. Otherwise I would feel like we weren't really that close. Can do it your But Okay, I have a lot of friends who I'm real cool with, but I don't think I'm like cool enough that I really want to like fucking a girl with them. Like I don't want to fuck girl with Lush, even if it was on the table. I just you know. But like, meanwhile, I've done all these different like threesomes with like a girl and like a dude that I don't know that I just met that day. It can be a little awkward, but it's.
Speaker 2: Like more everyone knows the right everybody. I mean, if you're comfortable, yeah, I don't see why not.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just the reason why it can be weird is because everybody gets off in different ways. Everybody gets turned on by different ship and sometimes it's weird to like see another guy and what he's doing to get turned on. Even if it's not that weird, it's still just kind of like, oh, like I'm sitting here, like me and the Nate fucked Becca Barbie together, and his style of fucking her was just like way more aggressive than what I would normally do and it was fine, but it also was kind of like eye opening of being like, oh, ship like a girl like that too, Like he just had like a way more let's destroy your makeup, my dick over your face, like let's put the balls in your face, you know, Like I don't know. It was just like it was cool, but it was definitely like like but of course, yeah, you have to like meet him at his level, like if he's fucking hello aggressive and ship, you kind of gotta do the same thing because it's awkward if you have two guys.
Speaker 2: Because I think I think the beautiful thing about having like doing three somes as like you're getting double stimulated, right, So it's like, okay, well, if I'm over here getting fucking fucked like a jack rabbit, we're all fucking fast and stuff. And then we were sucking some dick really nice and sensual, like or like he's like, you know, what I'm saying is like you get two different what's the word I'm looking for styles, Like two different feelings and at the same time, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about like she's on her knees, she's sucking both of our dicks. H He's going crazy, jamming that thing down her throat, going super hard, dragging it all over her face. And then she turns to suck my dick, and I'm like, what you're saying, you gotta in the middle.
Speaker 4: Catch up again behind a nice break.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she would have appreciated, Like I'd be like.
Speaker 1: That is the weird thing when you're filming a three somewhere you kind of feel like, damn, like is this bitch all right? Like we're like just really taking just fucking that ship out of her face? Like is she like should we turn it down a little bit? But when it's with another guy, it's kind of like unless she like really goes out of her way to say like, hey, like I need a second or whatever, you're just like probably just gonna go hard. So I don't know. So how did you end up on this couch in particular? Is this, say, a scene that you're excited about doing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, yeah, Like this year I started working with a lot more male I mean, now that I'm single, I decided to start working with more male content creators.
Speaker 4: So I've worked with a few of.
Speaker 2: Them, and then one of the oh, Jason Love. So yeah, I met Jason Love and I'll do people.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, the guy that you have the boxing fight with.
Speaker 2: Yay?
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, I worked.
Speaker 2: I worked with him, and I was like, hey, I would love to work with with Lena and with Adam. Like when you guys have a chance, you know, depending on how you know, everything worked out go we It was such a good vibe when working with him.
Speaker 1: People don't know Jason Love be having me get some sometimes yes, I love that obviously, but sometimes you'd be helping me out.
Speaker 3: We've got from Jason ye work.
Speaker 2: I love a good team Okay, so yeah, and who else? Who else?
Speaker 4: Lawson I've worked with Lawson.
Speaker 2: And I did a threesome with him as well, and so I was like, hey, I saw that you freaking I messaged them the same, like around the same couple of days, I think maybe two days apart, and I was like, can you reach out to reach out to the both of them for me? But please don't don't just just say hey, you know, Murray would like to work with you guys. I was like, that's all, just keep it very simple.
Speaker 3: I love a positive incoming referral because it just makes our life easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, I've worked with them, and I was just like, well, I've seen that you guys connected before, so I was just like, yeah, can you reach out to them? I would like to work with them too, And so here we are. That's why I'm just like, everything just blossoming so beautifully.
Speaker 1: The right place.
Speaker 3: He's got a nice seven inch er for you.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I think I've seen some I've seen some of you guys's clips recently.
Speaker 1: Has this whole porn thing kind of replaced dating for you? Or are you also dating at the same time?
Speaker 2: Ah? God, I'm not honestly the most that recent relationship. I thought I knew the guy so like getting into the industry, you know, and doing content together. It was Uh, I think it just ended up just happening. The relationship just ended up happening. But I was single and and trying to get rid of that relationship and break out of it, like, oh my god, he was just like on me, like, you know, I didn't want to break up with me, didn't want to leave me alone. But uh, finally girl, I got him out. So but no, I I I like being single.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't want to waste my time dating right now. Yeah, I just I'm just working and I stay focused with learning AI and minding my own business and staying in my own lane. And you're not for me, then then just get the fuck out the way.
Speaker 1: Not to open up Pandora's box. But what do you mean learning AI?
Speaker 2: I just started taking some like online courses, learning nan a Banana, learning the Claude, Uh, cloud code, you know what I'm saying, Cloud work and.
Speaker 1: All of that other So what could you imagine yourself doing with that in the long run?
Speaker 2: We shall see, Yeah, yeah, we shall see.
Speaker 3: She's not playing games ahead of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you, I'm kind of obsessed. You know, I'm kind of obsessed with just if I get bored easily, even with men, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm like, what's next?
Speaker 4: What's next to?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: There's so much energy some of that that I would like, I want to see how much of that transfers to like fucking oh yeah a lot, probably a lot. Okay, plug talk dot com hopefully everybody tunes in. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am ready? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Let's go?
Speaker 2: I'm ready, ready for it, Ready for it? What are you already doing?
Speaker 1: Swift thing No,