Speaker 1: Because this is our first time back and I'm not seeing anything on FDJ. Let's see if I can refresh if any he pops up there, it is. It just took a second and didn't it didn't do it automatically. Well, hello, everybody, you're back. I just threw hello into the FTJ media side of the chats. I'll make sure I look at that more frequently today, and we should be good on Rumble. Let's still check that and then i'll get rock and the roll. There be good on Rumble. All right, we are here six one nine four three one zero three three four six one nine four three one zero three three four. If you want to call in, say hello whatever, that's right there. All right. Now, a couple of things happen and today we not today, but recently, and I need to bring myself down here so you can see what I'm looking at. Here we go, says Ballbusterers is live. All three people will get the notification. Interesting, all right, So this is Kjo Diesel or Kyle Joe. And it's kind of funny if you look at his Let's see if it's here. Yeah, that's not but it's okay. No, they don't show it. That's all right. His last name is Kyle Joelson. This is obviously a joke. Kyle jostine Berg, gold silver Bankerman. All right, so we're gonna look at some of his stuff today. I'm popping it again. Oh man, Okay, well, guess what. We just have to do something. It's gonna suck. You're gonna have to wait while we're in silence for a moment because my microphone is doing the rood caster screwing up again. It's popping, popping, popping. Let's see, hopefully it'll stop. I don't know why it's been doing that lately, screwing up my audio really bad. All right, So there are a couple of things now that we have this direct r TMP thing. It's kind of cool. Where am I over here for all right? I want to play this. And some people who don't really know who Mike Adams is, they kind of get an idea of who he is, but they don't really you know, they write it off like I do this. A lot of people, like you know, I automatically default assume if you're if you're known, you kind of suck and you know, like you're not really you'll even if you're saying things that that sound correct, that are correct, that there's something up. Why why are you so you know out there? If everyone else is being suppressed? Who talks about the same stuff, People like Stup Peters, who's obviously a you know, an operative of some sort, you know, Nick fuentees in that same category. And we are we all know about like you know, Cia Son, Tucker, Carlson Man. This popping is driving me fucking nuts. This is some bullshit. It didn't start at this until I said it's popping like crazy. Hold on, we're just gonna have to do it. So because of that, good, Okay, looks like we should still be good, We should still be heard. So I know Micha a little bit better because I got a chance to know him a couple of years ago, and I had him on again recently with doctor Glynnen and doctor Manso, two people whom I've actually referred to Mike, and Mike put him on this show, so we have you know, signal talks every once in a while back and forth with each other. And he's a decent dude, really really good dude. So I want you to see a different side of what you might already assume that Mike went and talk about if you don't follow his stuff, you might not realize just how much you probably have in comment with the guy. And it's a it's kind of a cool thing when you realize, hey man, we got a we got a guy with a pretty big platform, you know, reach influence who is saying what needs to be said, and that's uh, that should be you know, what do you call it? What's the word there? Inspiring? I guess a little bit reassuring that you know there's other people out there who have a reach that actually talking about it that aren't phonies. No, that's Mike. Sounds way better. Now, Okay, let's do it well.
Speaker 2: Israel has lost the information war. They're fighting like crazy to try to win, but they keep losing ground every single day. You know, Israel runs bot farms so that if you post anything critical of Israel online immediately you'll be swarmed by all kinds of bots, which are just these anonymous accounts run by you know, automated scripts to post pro Israel content or tell you you're an idiot or whatever. And of course the label of anti Semitism is thrown around at everybody who dares to criticize Israel's ongoing crimes against humanity, genocide, Israel's bombings of not just women and children, but also of hospitals, doctors and heads of state, bombing other countries like Yemen, or assassinating people in Iran or in Lebanon. And you know Israel is unable to control this, Or.
Speaker 1: When the United States military stayed out of the way so that Israel could bomb guitar during a quote unquote peace negotiation and just killed everybody, just as just before Katar was about to and had already agreed to invest over a trillion dollars in the US. But what's more important to this diabolical Saturn colt.
Speaker 2: Right, That's why I say they're losing the information war. Now every major at tech platform is controlled by Israel at this point, including TikTok. The new owners are all Zionists and they.
Speaker 1: Are yeah, and people were like, oh, victory. They must have like no, no, because TikTok didn't, you know, disappear. Doctor Glidden clips was a page that I had started on there with just clips of my show with Doctor Glidden, and it got ravaged by TikTok for medical misinformation. The guy's a thirty seven year veteran. He has clinical thirty seven years a clinical experience. He knows what works in it doesn't a whole lot more than YouTube or TikTok scrubbers or people with purple hair and a balloon animals into their crotch would know about health and what's good for you to do to yourself and what isn't. But yet, that's what we're working with, the controllers of reality, creating an artificial reality. Because they deny the reality. They want you to line up for deadly injections because hey, you know, it's a whole lot more efficient than you poisoning a well these days, right, you can just poison the person directly. Why not? So they shut him down. They shut down, They completely deleted that channel. Doctor Glynnen clips and it said it was in violation and can never return. This is the same stuff. It's four years ago. We saw it happening, and it's never stopped. You talk out him as much as saying that, you know, Black people have a tendency to eat a lot of fried food, and it's a part of their like americanized culture, is to just eat a lot of fried food. And it's not healthy for them, and that it's not a genetic thing that they have bad or worse medical outcomes, but it's there. It's their habits that you know, lead to that. And yet, and yet that was the phone vibrated and fell over. That is enough for them to shut that down and say that it's medical misinformation. The very last thing I posted on there was just me showing how to change an No. Two censor in my van, and then it was completely deleted. I was logged out of the account. That's TikTok Fuck TikTok YouTube. Right now, I'm strike number two. I can't even upload a video or let alone stream on there. Strike number two for what, oh yeah, a doctor Glidden episode where he was on just this last Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Desperately trying to take down every kind of comment that is critical of Israel in any way whatsoever, or critical of Natan, Yahoo, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So the tie in here is that allipathy and Galen. Galen's philosophy or or theory of medicine and health is completely fucking wrong. It's what the cult adopted because it's so destructive. Galen was probably part of that Saturn cult and any speaking out against that or Israel or this, it's it's a direct and it's in direct defiance to them, because what they want you to do is to continually be harmed by their uh you know, their deceptions pose as that which helps when you're at your weakest, they poison you.
Speaker 2: And the tech platforms are letting them do that. And this reminds me a lot of the COVID years. During the COVID years, you could not say anything critical of vaccines or critical of Fauci, So that was the protected person or the protected top in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, et cetera. Today the protected topic is Israel. But just like with vaccines, which we're killing people, Israel's killing people. So the truth will always come out. The truth will come out, no matter how hard they try to cover it up. Information is too decentralized today for Israel to have a monopoly on what is centered. They can achieve some success on major platforms, but a lot of people are using alternative platforms or decentralized platforms, and the truth is that it's Israel's own actions and behavior that condemn it. The people are just commenting on what they see Israel doing, It's like, oh, you're you're murdering children that are trying to get food, and Israel's like, yeah, sure we are.
Speaker 1: They did before this whole thing, you know, really escalated in October seventh, they would drop candy around schools that was poisonous in Gaza in West Bank. How fucked up is that.
Speaker 2: That's what we do? How else are we going to have greater Israel? You know, they're not even hiding it, and that's what people are reacting to. It's Israel's own behavior. And the thing is that the high level government israelis they live in such a bubble that they don't see anything wrong with just openly admitting that, yeah, we kill people, Yeah, we kill babies, we yeah, we just bomb residential buildings, we bomb hospitals. Yeah there might have been tunnels under those hospitals. Who knows. They don't think there's anything wrong with that. That's the thing. The world is not just witnessing the complete lack of morality by Israel and the violent acts. The world is witnessing the fact that the Israeli leaders are so evil that they don't even see anything wrong with their genocide.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I'm not sure if there's gonna be audio when when I click this and I have these setups for this a whole on me. Okay, it says breaking. I don't know how breaking it is. TikTok Us deal finalize. The US app uh will have its own separate Zionist algorithm oracle, you know that thing that Trump loves so much that he wants to get everybody uh AI shots and fucking kill them specifically. That way, you don't have to fart around with what your weaknesses are. As soon as the AI figures out what your weaknesses are, they'll be able to design the perfect poison for you. Oracle Israel CEO, Jewish Zionist owner Silver Lake Zionist Organization, and Andresen Horowitz, Jewish Zionist founder, will control US TikTok There's also the eighty two hundred unit that does all the judgment as to what's what's okay and what's not on TikTok This is not I mean, it was pretty bad when it was, you know, the Chinese, and it's really bad now. There will be an American Israeli bored with US and Israeli government oversight notice how they they pair those two That alone is very very telling, because America hasn't been America since eighteen sixty five. That was the conquering war. That was the divide and conquer war. They I used to say, oh, divide and conquer like the Romans, and then I would put point. I would pin everything out, like jesuits and stuff like that. That was That was a narrowest pros It wasn't deep enough because what was what was that? That was the Saturn cult. It's divide and conquer is an OA base strategy. US users will download a new app that looks identical to current TikTok but runs entirely on us is reelly controlled algorithms. Well, that explains why my channel got knocked down right after September eleventh, right or tenth, maybe it was. This is a tragedy for free speech. Well, I'm not sure how much of a tragedy TikTok lack of use is really, but I mean, it's just one more step closer to fucking strangling your throat when you try to say anything. This is tragedy for speech speech. This will help ruin the West. You have no idea how bad this is is what this post is that thank you Mike Burgess for sending that to me. It was very timely that he had sent that to me and throw a little thumb up for you, bro. I.
Speaker 2: That's what's shocking to the world that here's an entire group of people that have absolutely no empathy for fellow human beings. They have zero compassion, They have no recognition of the dignity of other human beings, so they don't honor, you know, anybody being a child of God, let's say. And that behavior is truly demonic to think that, oh, you have to kill this entire group of people in order for your own people to have more land, or for your own people to build a luxury beachside resort, but first you got to kill all these other people.
Speaker 1: And Trump's all for it. Yeah, he's going to have the Gaza Riviera.
Speaker 2: Hundreds of thousands or even millions. You got to kill them or displace them.
Speaker 1: That's what to him is just another real estate deal.
Speaker 2: Is Raeli leadership believes and promotes and doesn't see anything wrong with.
Speaker 1: They're treating them the way the When let's be real about this, it wasn't it wasn't the the Europeans and the way they quote unquote treated the Native Americans. First of all, there were Native Americans footing with each other long before we got here, murdering each other, scalping each other, raping each other, smashing their own each other's babies heads on rocks. But what kicked that off really was the Spanish conquistadores hernand Cortes. He was a converso or what you want to call crypto jew and his reign of terror all the way up to the freaking uh from from from Mexico all the way to San Francisco is disgusting. And what did he do. He paved the way for fucking Jesuits to drop in there. But what are jesuits cryptocryptos? Right? So this is all the same shit, And that influence in those types of monarchies are what define the the what do you want to if you want to call it the foreign the foreign diplomacy or whatever. That's how it gets handled. Because there was already a Bank of England, before there was a before there was a federal reserve. And what they think if England wanted or the city of London is what happened. Because if you wanted to get funded the same thing, same stranglehold that they have over our country, the same thing that they did over their first So if you want to call it European, you're missing the point. It wasn't our people, as our people consenting to and trying to appease this dominating power of finance. So whatever, you know, And then they have there's gung home people that are gung ho about lots of things, Sheridan Sherman Grant. They were all about killing Americans even, you know, and then they blame everything on Andrew Jackson with those trail tiers. That was bullshit. They paid for those people to move and the other people that collected along the way, there wasn't thousands of that. There was like two hundred and fifty. And that just happened back then. You know, there was the lack of proper nutrition, there was weather, and that's actually a pretty decent time of year to be traveling. And why would people just decide to pick up and follow them over to Oklahoma along the way, Like why would that be a thing? If it was such a horrific thing, why would they volunteer to do that? And oh, there's so many bodies laying across It was all bullshit. It's all bullshit. Depended on the one guy who defied the banks and stopped the second or defied the new banking charter. So would they do well? Thirty years later they figured this, this this long distance eighteen twelve type style war wasn't working for them. You can't fight a you can't fight a war effectively in that time with that technology across across a pond. You have to do it more locally. So what they do they divided the people, set them against each other. Goys die on both sides, big victory for them, and then you have massive, massive casutleise and incredible debt on both sides. Then you consolidate the power because the whole thing was no secession. They didn't want people to be you know, they murdered the consent of the governed. So now everybody is unified under the federalists. Basically one the federalist idea, like people that promoted it, like John Jay and Alexander Hamilton. Hamilton was a banking agent. He was a little fluff boy who got educated in the Caribbean in Ouvay schools. He was a banker, and he was an agent for the Bank of England or the ross Child's if you want to call it that, But that was later, right. This guy got what he deserved when he got whacked by Irn Burr. But people like him and they were influenced like he. There was a SHA's rebellion where you're killing freaking veterans. There was the Whiskey rebellion that he led himself the charge because he just wanted to fuck up the Appalachians who if it wasn't for them, we probably would not have won the Revolutionary War because it was their might, their power, their bravery that did it. And now he wants to direct tax these people based on what they produce to pay for shit. That was federalism. Federalism is domineering, overpowered, globalist, centralized government. Well, the federalists won because they did kill the content of the government. There was no leaving. It was like, you know, Chaz Palmontary in the Bronx tail, now you just can't leave. It was that type of heavy handed. Even though Chaz was cool knocking around some bikers who were being douchebags, this wasn't the case here, whole different scenario. So federalism is what one. That's why you had the Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose sole purpose in their creation was based on protecting the interests of the Federal Reserve. Who did they go after first, the g men shooting people in broad daylight that didn't necessarily even have to be armed. They were killing quote, un bank robbers. They had to enforce the idea that there was value to this and that you couldn't fuck with the federal banking system. So they had to have public displays of atrocities like Dillinger and shit like that and shot in the freaking face as he's leaving the theater. These people were scum from the very beginning, and.
Speaker 2: The whole world is rejecting that.
Speaker 1: Then did you like that? Rant I was actually probably a little bit proud of that.
Speaker 2: One entire world. And that's why they have such a crackdown on speech on the tech platforms, because this is their last desperate ploy. They have to just try to stop people from talking about how evil they are. And of course they're trying to label everybody as being anti Semitic, So.
Speaker 1: We're going to use these things called anti semantic because it's in the same mun syllables, and it sounds very similar anti semic col And I used to like because I thought it was funny because like the hell would say semical and in a sentence anyway, who the hell even knows how to use a semical improperly versus a coldon? Is there a time when you do one or the other? So anti civical and I thought was funny. But anti semantic, Ah, that's pure, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: And everybody can see the truth. Everybody can see that these so called Christian pastors who are defending Israel are themselves raging lunatics. Everybody can see that.
Speaker 1: Now he's talking about pastors, right there's these people who are telling you that Jesus was a Marxist socialist. They don't say it outright, but they make it out like that. I mean, I don't first of all, this guy right here, I reject all three simply because it's not my people, it's not my culture, it's not my religion period the end, there was a perfectly good monotheistic religion that I talked about, and it's on the walls from Sumer to Egypt to beyond of a monotheistic, benevolent God, completely in opposite of their god, which is Saturn. And they're the ones three thousand years five thousand years ago who introduced baptism that was stolen. Because this is what a parasite does. It doesn't change the nature or the face it changed. It doesn't change the face of the host. It still holds, it's still where's the shell, the carcass of what it's, what it's infecting. It just alters the way it's it's util it's it's it's nature. So that's what I'm trying to say. It alters its nature. So just like the Fabian society, the wolf in sheep's clothing, well, the wolf is the parasite operating through the sheep because you because you trust the sheep, and the cheap is the sheep is established, so you have a reflexive perception of that sheep. So it's like a trojan horse. Because you see something that you trust and you you kind of identify as being a certain thing with certain ideals, you let it go. You let it go a little too close to you, and that's where the you know, the Fabian society tells you straight out not to mention the fact that these were this was a Serpent Wolf cult of five thousand years ago. Serpent gets represented in the medical and the wolf is even shown on Ignatius of Loyola's whatever you call that thing, the coat of arms or the family crest or whatever. It's two wolves around the cauldron. And that goes all the way back to that Saturn cult as well, because Elu or l which was a female, it was. It's a matriarch or cult always has been. So are the way Vase. They're the ones who instituted this horrific pharmachea upon people that unwilling participants. And they also were the ones that you know, created the purple out of the adders venom. All their drugs at that time were meant to harm or get you fucked up. This wasn't for medicine, and they used snake venom a ton, hence the snake totem for their cult, along with the wolf cult totem, which was the majority of the other people that weren't the the hierarchy of the actual sorcery. They were like the the bron So, the Phrygians and people like that were they also called them line faced people were the ones that were even wearing wolf skins when they went into battle and stuff like that. Where was I going with that? Let's continue?
Speaker 2: Or the ones that present in a more calm manner us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So I don't buy into any of those because they were all established by the same ways that we're reading. Ohy books, this is all saturn cult stuff, scattern cult themes, the whole eat my you know, drink my blood, eat my flesh. This is all saturn cult stuff. So regardless, if they took Gothic Aryan archetypes from all the literature that they had access to in Alexandria and terraformed them into Semitic characters for their Bible, they've already altered and confused and tore it up those stories enough to where there's no real semblance of order or historicity to them anymore. So they might have bastardized some of our you know, human heroes of the past and made them their own to sell their story, because they don't create anything, and they don't have they didn't have a history of any accomplishments. They simply wrote a history, a false history. While they were being educated to read and write in Greek in the Hellenistic period. Three hundred BC, and they backdated all their stuff. Oh yeah, these people did this awesome stuff where you know, we're the creators of Sumer. It's all bullshit, it's all bullshit. It was all our There's one seed for all civilization, and that was the Gothics from the north. Whether they were Scandinavian, Icelandic, Norway, whatever, Norwegian, that's kind of like not as important as who they were. They were the Goths. Goths got guti. Everybody will argue in Semitical land that those aren't the same thing, but they are. They called themselves that on the walls and Sumer and the reliefs and in the seals that they would, you know, the seals and stamps all the time. And the Arayahs or the Arians were simply the leadership class, those who were bred for fair and just leadership. And our people were also known as the shields. What does a shield do? It protects? They were the guardians, the protectors of mankind. So they were always the minority wherever they went because they were traveling with their whole families in tow is very family oriented society. And when they established vilization someplace, they were outnumbered all the time, but they always were those who would protect those people whom they were governing over or you know, ruling over. And one of the first things that they did when they made it to Cappadocia and saw what was happening in Karscemish. This is prior to the establishment. Assumer Is they eradicated for the most part, not fully, because they're still here. This Saturn cult, this Saturn Moon colt, this serpent wolf cult of terror. The people were living in freaking caves that were you know, had heavy doors and certain types of leverage, all this shit like if you look at Turkey there's Darren Kuyu and the places like that. They were hiding from this freaking cult because at random, for no reason. And this is where the foundation of things like Wickerman and the the Hebraic druids comes from, because there was druids that didn't do human sacrifice, that were our people, and then they got corrupted by these people and then all as soon as you see Wickerman, but this is like the foundation of that. They would just go round a pit people or they would rob them blind so that they would starve, and they would take it for themselves. They would plunder people, and our Gothic ancestors were so disgusted by that that they finally did something about it, and they killed Elu, who was the lead sorceress and complete psychopath. They broke her a little scrying whatever the hell the thing was they talk about, and that some people say that's the true rail. So it was way before Jesus and some sort of magical device. Could have been an old piece of technology from a different reset, who knows, but they said that was what her power was over the people, over their minds. So it's pretty interesting. And Balder who is actually the able of the Bible supposed hero if you're looking at it from the wrong perspective, the perspective of the cult who wrote the Old Testament and Wodin who is not Odin odin' en throw the same person. This is just really bad translations that screwed things up for a long time and splintered people into different characters. Or when they're talking about a group of people, it becomes something different like Fenrier. They're talking about this giant wolf. Know what they're saying is it was a massive amount of people from the Wolf cult that invaded and fought with them. Finriar wasn't really this giant wolf that swallows Odin. It's just that's all snory shit that screwed up, screwed up the time, screwed the timelines in the tents.
Speaker 2: Still have no morals and no ethics, and effectively are anti christ people. They don't even believe what Jesus taught, which is clear in their own actions. Right, So all the lies shall be revealed, and we are seeing these people expose themselves for the evil demons they truly are. The unbridled Satanism, the ritualistic child sacrifice, which is another Satanic practice that you can read about in the Old Testament as well. This is what's being carried out today right in front of us. And what you see is what's happening. This is not complicated. You don't have to have anyone try to explain it to you. It's like they bombed this entire region into rubble. They bombed all the apartment buildings, the residential buildings, the churches, the mosques, even Christian churches. They bombed the hospitals, they bombed the universities, they bombed at all. That is not okay, That is not what good people do. That is what evil people do. And the Israelis, at least the leadership, they are purely evil people. They are Satanic, and God will not save them, will not return to save those who are advocates for Israeli genocide and ritualistic child murder. And the Christians who think that Christ is going to come back and fly out of the sky on a white horse, you know, Revelation nineteen.
Speaker 1: A poorly translated one. And again, why would we read from books that they've corrupted, the lying liars who lie, Oh no, but they told the truth here, so swear to God.
Speaker 2: They think that this is good stuff, you know, to murder Palestinians. They think that Christ is going to say, yes, that's awesome, that's what we want do more. And they're delusional. Christ rejects that. There's no question about this. And again, every pastor who tells you otherwise, every pastor who is defending Israel is a satanic demon in human form, a deceiver, deceiving his flock. And there are quite a few of them, and it's very clear. So you know that when when they resort to mass censorship of criticism, you know that they've reached the point of desperation. They can't control the.
Speaker 1: So that's one perspective, or that might be one way of h of observing and trying to make it drug conclusion to this, I see it as two different things, and one of them is that Hushem is supposed to destroy Edom or America, which would actually, by the way, be Edom would be like where Jesus came from, if you believe that in all that, So they're saying destroy that, right, but they're saying that he uh, what was I saying? Hushem is going to go ahead and destroy America after they after the Jews all are made to flee. So are they attempting to get people pissed off at them? Is this a deliberate thing? Is that why they allow certain people to talk a bunch of shit? So not only do you there's always a a multi prong ap approach with these people. So real people who actually have real beliefs and real thoughts, who get duped into commenting on like a Stute Peters or Nick Fuent's video and saying yeah, the ft FTJ if you will, they get on a list, they get you know, black bagged in the middle of night or something like that, or they get raded, they get shot in public. But at the same time they want kind of want you to know because they own all the media, So why are they letting any of that type of shit out unless they want you to be stoked up and pissed. So is it just the the factions between you know, whatever they want to call free transgender or whatever, and you know these other people who have these other certain values and the clash of because if we can't make it just a black and white thing, so we gotta we gotta get an idealism war going. And so that's like one level of comprehension of people they can get to work at killing each other. And then the other level be like, this is the people who are a little bit more aware, know who the fucking you know, who's holding the red hot poker that's poking him in the ass, and it's going to point that out. Well, you can eliminate them with the anti Semitism laws and the check of Police of America that they're forming here with palent here and all that they can what they can fuck with them some. But at the same time, what's gonna happen if something happens Israel? They're gonna light up anybody here who criticizes them. And this is again going right back to what I was saying in this book right here that I if, I just if, I'm going to be a studier of an understanding of the luring cabal Kabbalists, who, by the way, are what freemasonry is like founded on. And the Frankists or the Sabote Francists who utilize this the luring Kabbala as their her inspiration. So people like Jacob Leibowitz aka Frank Barukia Russo whose disciples groomed Jacob Frank and Sabotazeev, which you get some of Islam people like the Doma as well. The Doma actually became the young Turks and killed a bunch of Christians in Armenia. That was Frankism. Now Frankism is still around. Guess we're guess we're Jacob Frank or Jacob Liebowitz. His his stomping ground was before he went to Offenbach, Germany, Poland find out where Milakowski, you know net and Yahoo's family comes from. These are Francasis. Zionism is just a new word for Frankism. And that's why I get pissed off at people like Adam Green here like, oh, you're just gonna cause like they try to cut you off before you finish the sentence. And the same thing did when I had Maxie get on, he did the same thing. I go, are you familiar with the Francis and you rule, Isa said yours? Is that is that gatekeeping because if you understand how the Francists were and how evil they are, then you understand what the Zionists do behind closed doors. And maybe not so much behind closed doors anymore, but one of the first precepts of Francism is you cannot be a true Francist if you act like a Franklist Francs publicly. You have to be the complete opposite of what you truly are within. That's what it's like, the inversion thing again, right, it's the it's the wolf in sheep clothing, it's the trojan horse, it's the parasite that doesn't change the appearance of the host. Like you can still have your Constitution on your wall, and you can still have your Bill of Rights. It's just that you're gonna you're gonna be, you know, sorely let down if you ever try to I don't know, defend those rights or stand up for them or or you know what they call that word you claim writes good luck, because then you're going to realize real fast that they don't exist, and they haven't for a long time. So in this book I said that you know, Israel was created by these people very forcefully and horrifically, and that's you know, the blood that they need for that type of thing to happen with this type of sorcery in the first place. So all the better displacing seven hundred fifty thousand people, murder, rape, death, all that stuff, poisoning, Well, Israel is made to be a burnt offering eventually, so what they don't get for sympathy from the eroding story of the Protocaust, they'll renew, just like they did with out two percent. Oh we were hurt, sure you were? Yeah, okay, Well your idea of people were killing more Israeli Is than your so called hamas you know, boogeyman, were that you fund. By the way, So if if something happens, if they can't get someone whom they've been poking and prodding and poking in the chest by bombing and murdering people inside of their borders to react. Well, then they'll just do it themselves and blame one of their enemies and then'll be a free for all forgus. I mean, Samson option might be part of it, but it's going to and that would, you know, be how hush Em wipes out America. But he could wipe out America with their check a police style palanteer as well. So the idea here is to completely suck every last bit of wealth out of this country. And they're doing a hell of a job in a very fast period of time, and Trump has helping that along. Once once there's nothing left but the freaking skin, because every all that substance has been taken from us and we are all poor, starving and dying, then they get the stumple over our skulls and establish what they want here. But in the meantime, he's going to be changed over to China. And that's another thing that people don't understand. Just because they have slanted eyes doesn't mean that they are controlled by Chinese people, or that they have Chinese beliefs or anything. That this is all banking shit. Again, Mao should have been you know, explanatory enough for that.
Speaker 2: Commentary. They can't control the dialogue. All they can do now is just censor everybody or like you know.
Speaker 1: Oh and if you're on FTJ, guys, I will go back over to the comments and check those out in a moment. It's probably empty because this is my first time up here, but feel free to support your local ballbuster thank you.
Speaker 2: Like Charlie Kirk was taken out. That's the ultimate form of censorship to silence people who begin to ask questions. And that's what they do. I mean, that's what they're doing on all the tech platforms right now, silencing people who dare to ask questions. So the answer to this is decent centralize yourself off of those mainstream tech platforms. Instead, use the independent platforms like ours, Brideion dot social or brideion dot io or post your videos at brideion dot com. Now, of course we are censored by X and we're censored by Google, et cetera. But you got to get past that. You got to just realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tested that recently. So it used to be that you would get kind of like a messy URL for write on. So it's not based off of like word characters in your title or anything like that, it's some other type of encryption code or whatever. But it used to be that there were hashtags in it, and then that would be recognized incorrectly by some of these platforms as being a break because hashtags are what you would then type your your your keyword in, So that was one of the issues. But now that they don't have those hashtags in it is still says on Twitter X, I don't like call them the X, I like call them whatever it was called before. It still does it, and it tells you that the URL is from a an unauthorized source. So they quite literally ban brighty on videos from being posted there on purpose, and he has a lawsuit against them. A bunch of other people too, Google itself.
Speaker 2: In order to have free speech, you're going to have to use platforms like gab or rumble or right.
Speaker 1: Or FTJ media.
Speaker 2: John that are going to be censored by the other platforms. But that's okay, So okay.
Speaker 1: One other thing to FTJ people, if you are noticing or sensing or seeing any type of skipping, I'm going sixty frames per second. That's why I'm not going live and Bridion I have to say the video and then post it to like posts is like bishoot and bridion. Otherwise it'll be gaps where there's multiple frames missing, and then I'll be talking in a different you know, ten ten words away from where I was talking before, because that whole thing was lost. So that that's because it's sixty frames per second that I'm I'm doing it on there because it looks nicer when it's done.
Speaker 2: Don't use Google as your search engine. Use Brave search, you know, don't use YouTube as your main video platform.
Speaker 1: It's problem with Brave browsers is it always defaults to Google anyway. It just doesn't allow them to do the tracking things. So they say, but if who's Who's a built PI, if it's built by an OI, then that's just bullshit, just like VPNs are bullshit. That might help you with the the guy in his in his boxer shorts at you know, with the twinkies next to his desk, with with you know, who's a hacker. They might, they might confuse them, but it's not going to confuse the people who created the whole freaking internet form.
Speaker 2: Use brighttown dot com or rumble you know it or bit shoot, I mean, pick the alternative platforms, and now.
Speaker 1: I'll get him to start saying FTG. Don't worry, guys, I got you, I got your back.
Speaker 2: That's how you will protect your freedom to speak. And we all have the right and the freedom to criticize genocide. It's not just the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: We have an obligation to do the tasty way to do it. Do that.
Speaker 2: We have an obligation to call out demons that are murdering children systematically, and so obviously we're going to continue to do that because it's the right thing to do. It's the christ like thing to do. Murdering children is wrong, Starving children is wrong. And yes, Israel is engaged in the engineered famine. They do it on purpose, of course they do.
Speaker 1: That's very communistic of them. Right then, the Bolships really love to starve people to death. And if you look at their Tellmud you unerstand why. Because it's okay to do things if you do it by proxy. Yeah, you can mirror whoever you want, even though they're Jews. Isn't that nice, especially the Jews who weren't tell Mudiic. Oh, they hate them the most. They hate them the most. If you're a poor Jew. They absolute despise you in that cult that those are the ones that they target when they when they then they'll say, oh, we were the victims, and we were. They they'll cause the problem. They'll cause the deaths to other Jews, either by stoking someone else up funding somebody some of their group so that they can point at them and say, look, we're being attacked, but it's really them. It's because they have a great hatred for anybody who truly believes in that religion that they find ridiculous because they're a bunch of atheists. Demon Uh I want is a demonologist? Is that the best way to say it. Who are you know, into conjuring, invocation and all that crap.
Speaker 2: That's who they are. They are demons and they will find another one hundred ways to murder women and children and doctors, whatever it takes.
Speaker 1: Because when hello, badribella, good to see.
Speaker 2: You, they are murderers. They are demons, understand. So that's where we are in the world right now. Stay tuned. I'm Adams the Health Ranger. Brite you on dot com and also you can find my articles at NaturalNews dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, so for those of you out there in the f tjan I just hit pause, bro, don't don't keep you on, you guys, you should you should look up. Uh, you should get get Mike on, you know, one of your shows. You know. I think I think him and JOSEPPI would have a good talk. I think him and David have a great talk.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's now that you kind of understand that he's he's completely he's he's hip to this stuff. It might be uh, it might be a good place to find find an ally, you know, especially somebody who can maybe help promote the FTJ media platform. And I know him, I signal communicate with him, not like smoke signals, but you know, like the app you weirdo. So there you go. I can always be the bridge. I mean, I've got I got Doctor Glinden and doctor Monso onto his show and they most recently, I think I I was I was posting a bunch of stuff on the media page for mine to kind of build it back up again. And one of the things I put on there was one of the talk that we just recently had with Mike, Doctor Monso and doctor Glyndon. It is a really good one. You should check it.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do we do next. I've got some ideas, You got some ideas, all right, let me just see Tim Michael Shen, Michael Schen. Where is that two words? I don't know. It doesn't matter. Hey, Daniel, I wonder if you heard Mike Adam's podcast day if you have any comment on this assessment. I haven't heard it today, but I haven't done the elliptical yet. So usually I read a book and unless I'm binging on something that I find interesting and I'm trying to gather data or details or just you know, everybody likes reassurance or reinforcement, and I think that's one of the reasons why. Hey, there's people here before before I get into this, uh this chat here, let me just go ahead and say this I don't like look in my head though? Is that the way to Eric? Can I move this over? I can pop it out, it doesn't matter. I'll just do something else here. Until then, let's just look at that ugly face. As said, you know, a lot of people like to be in an echo chamber where they don't want to hear the truth. They just want to They just want to hear what they're expected to hear being reinforced by something else. I don't have that disease. A lot of people do. That's why they don't. You know, you can't go on tread on certain grounds, like you can't criticize a doctor even if they are being people are being poisoned, then their family is dropping like flies because of shots or whatever else poison that they're there getting administered, they still refuse to go there. Same thing with you know, questioning who's really behind your church or religion, and just like that, they just won't go there. And there's certain ideologies like oh the science, well you can trust the science, but not the scientist, as doctor Gliddon says, because who runs all that stuff and who funds it an ih Rockefeller Center, all this shit, right, Rock feder Foundation. So there's you can't just blindly you have to have more level, deeper comprehension of things before you could say, oh, yeah, this is something that I totally shouldn't ever question. It's like unless you do the reason, unless you do the science, experiencement yourself and come out with the same thing, you don't know if somebody fucking fudged it. So yes, you can criticize and scrutinized science, especially when it's not science, especially when it's a bunch of bullshit. But getting back from that, like, sometimes I like, even if I'm not hearing anything new, it's nice to know that I'm not alone with my thoughts. And so that's why sometimes I binge on certain people's shows for a little while until I catch something and I'm like, ohh you fucking some of it, and then I'm like, ah, I'm done with that asshole too. But Mike is cool and yeah, so lately I have been watching or listening whatever to a lot of his stuff, and that was only in the last four days or so, but I should have probably been listening to them a lot longer. Like every once in a while I catch something that I would hm when it's going into politics and stuff like that and things in the past. But now there's more stuff heated up and he's talking about the real shit, you know what I mean. He's in heavily so and I'm on his telegram group, the Health Ranger Report in Telegram, and he posts a lot like because he splits up his videos, so a lot of times you get like five in a row because he's breaking it up in sections like you can see the whole thing, where you can see this part of it, like we just did a nine minute piece of like a two hour video that he just did a date or two ago. So yeah, I haven't yet, but I will. Now, what's this guy's kind of funny? I forgot his name, it's itp MMA Live. So I think I'm pretty sure. When I did the other videos, which you'll also fine in FTJ because I uploaded them with the Raja Kunta Kinte here And why do I say that? Why do I say that? I'll tell you sure, I'll tell you. See this picture right here, he's got a chain, big ass freaking chain like dog like you know what they call that Junkyard dog type of chain, And I mean, like an actual Junkyard dog, not the wrestler. But if it fits, it fits. And then Kunta over here, they're all wearing jewelry he's got. He's got the necklace and the cufflinks. So hey, who looks very similar? Is all I'm saying. So, uh, let's watch this for a second. I gotta go decent real quick, but I shall return. And I did two videos on this, and I think this guy is a worthless piece of crap. But my sympathy for the for the for the devil uh video that I did about him, don't take it the wrong way. I just understand that his dad's a douchebag to him, and I can I can understand that from a level of people who actually are capable of empathy. But if you're capable of empathy, you would never have done that to that guy, especially unconscious. You would never have done that to Psycho Stu Stu Smith, PTSD veteran, you know what I mean. You wouldn't do that, especially if you thought he was drunk, and he wasn't. But if you thought he was, would you really do that to him? Man? For what? Because you're pissed off at your dad, because you're pissed off that you didn't do so well and you actually got injured in practice, which is hard to do usually because I usually go easy on you in case you have an event coming up, like they don't. They don't try to go full bore on you on sparring, And so if you get fucking knocked in ahead and get a concussion kind of shows that you weren't really protecting yourself very well or sometimes you know, sometimes you just get caught. It's happens. But here you go, let's watch this, motherfucker. Kuta wait, I got something.
Speaker 4: All right, So it's finally happened. At this very moment, Rajah Jackson is behind bars, as TMZ Sports is reporting that on early Thursday.
Speaker 1: So he got arrested. Okay, now I have live footage of the arrest. You ready, here we go. This is a downtown elector. It was Hey for those of you who didn't think the Roots was historically accurate, because you know, mostly wasn't. But they do show black people chasing down black people in Africa, so hey, that went over. Everybody said. The only difference is they show a European tall man there rather than a Swasso type dutchyst India company faggot and by Dutch, I of course mean eva wait for it. The best part's coming. You got you gotta way. Oh here it is here, we'll catch up here. They got him. How's he gonna read rainbows now, port LeVar JORDI, Yeah, it's all the same guy. Okay, back to this one. I'll be back in a second.
Speaker 4: Tuesday morning, Los Angeles police took him into custody on felony charges, and he's currently being held on fifty thousand dollars bail. Oh, are you really going to believe TMZ is a news source? Yes, I am, seeing as they're the same guys that broke the news of Michael Jackson, Prince and Kobe Bryant's deaths. Of course, they're known for being a tabloid news publication, but they're actually pros at breaking news in the world of entertainment. The only thing that I'm annoyed about with them when it comes to this story is that they claim that they obtained court records confirming Raja has been arrested, but they didn't post any pictures of the documents. But I'm an Internet salute, so I found it myself. I checked the LA Sheriff's Department inmate search and lo and behold. Rajah Jackson born in two thousand was arrested at nine am on Thursday and is still currently in police custody. And on that note, what the fuck took so long? I understand that prosecutors want to build an airtight case in all but the entire live stream is free to watch on YouTube. The entire second half of the live stream. Is Raja audibly telling his chat that he's going to beat the shit out of Psychostew, only to then proceed to beat the shit out of psycho stew. It does not get any more premeditated than that. Regardless, I am just going to be satisfied that justice is finally going to be served to this dude that should have been arrested the day after the incident took place. I really want to know what specific charges they hit Raja with. I mean, according to the inmate search, they charged him with exactly one felony, so I would assume it's like attempted murder or at the very least first degree battery. The fact that this guy has been allowed to remain free for close to a month after trying to kill a guy on live stream is It's insane. Anybody that has the capacity to try to kill another person over getting hit with a prop can should not be walking in regular society. Moreover, a guy that can accept three separate apologies from another man and then still try to kill him just because he got rage baited by his chat needs to be in prisoned until he gets a better grasp on reality. But you know, what even as I say all this.
Speaker 1: Rob oh ho ho, Holy Mary, Okay, what the fuck is a prop can? A can is a prop can if it's not closed where the air pressure is still trapped inside. It's made out of fucking aluminum or ten. It doesn't hurt. People crush cans on their forehead all the time. I've used to use it when I was making this funny, stupid thing but with like a sex pistol song, like like I pretend like mock video of my own like music video. We were hitting each other with them, and if they're practically empty, it makes it look cooler because stuff sprays out the little hole that's already opened in the can, so it has more of like a cool effect to it. It doesn't fuck it hurt, it's all. It was just his ego that was hurt, and it was very fragile. There's no prop can, Yeah, there's just a prop can't land around. No, it was a fucking basically empty with swill in the bottom can of beer, so basically air air in a thin piece of tin. Get over yourself, Bro is going to be let out on Bill. But I could understand, Hey, I don't want that shit on my shirt, but he didn't seem to care about that.
Speaker 4: In the next day or two, for sure, Rampage absolutely has fifty thousand dollars lying around. Not to mention, he even admitted on livestream prior to the incident taking place that he already set bill money aside for Raja because he knew he would get in trouble with the law.
Speaker 1: Roger, Yeah, so here's the formula here. Mother's dead. Dad's an asshole to him, constantly and publicly humiliates him every chance he gets and likes to rub him into it like he's antagonizing the shit out of the kid, and he has bill set aside for him because he doesn't want to be a dad. He just likes to write people off because he's very self centered piece of shit that he is, who also led police on a high speed chase one time after smashing into some vehicles and some shit, and he was laying face down on the ground with fucking guns drawn on him. That's that's Rampage. He was remarried and he has two what he calls his Japanese kids, whom he favors because it's less work for him and he can take the credit so not only does he not have this kid not have a dad and have a dad that's nice to him, he doesn't have a mother at all, but he also has to see that his dad's respect is going to other children that came after him. It's kind of fucked up, right, I mean, it's just I'm just saying it's a formula. And that's what I was talking about in the other video.
Speaker 5: And his oldest son whole life. I knew them too, wasn't going to college. And my two Japanese I mean Japanese kids. I knew that it was going to college. So I saved that.
Speaker 1: Who's doing this video? They like walking like a fucking penguin over to him. It's like cranky, what the hell? Yeah? Great, great production value. Yeah, this guy's a millionaire. And here I am on fucking social media for seven years straight fucking wondering how good baybills. Awesome. I guess I gotta go punch people in a ring. And that Octagon.
Speaker 5: College tuition for the two Japanese kids, and bailed money for Roger and his brother. So don't fuck with him if you go to jail. I'm just going to bail him out.
Speaker 1: This shit is crazy.
Speaker 4: Raja is a rich kid that was probably given everything that he wanted in order to succeed, and he threw it all away over some Internet clouds. He's not a good MMA fighter, but people knew about him because he's Rampage's son. He's definitely not a good streamer, but because he streamed with his dad, he was able to build a bigger live stream following than like ninety five percent of streamers who've been grinding for years. This dude was born with a golden ticket and he even chose a career path where he didn't even need any talent in order to succeed, and he still found a way to fuck it up. Wonder how much jail time Roger is going to get hit with, because let's.
Speaker 1: Hope AJ gets just as much, even though he won't. AJ should be beaten in the fucking street. This guy right here, the gay cowboy.
Speaker 4: To assume that he's been hit with either felony battery or attempted murder, it seems like in California, a felony battery conviction would be about four years in prison. That being said, California separates attempted murder into first degree and second degree. And let's just say, if Roger has been hit with first degree murder, then we might not be seeing him for a very long time, if ever again, because I.
Speaker 1: Would it be first agree murder if you didn't kill anybody, it steals alive.
Speaker 4: First degree murder can carry a sentence of life in prison, where a second degree is usually anywhere from five to nine years. And if you're asking me for my completely meaningless legal opinion, I feel like nine years.
Speaker 1: I think you mean attempted buddy, Here's does sound fair to me.
Speaker 4: You might disagree with me, but a life sentence seems a bit long, but that's just my opinion. I feel like nine years is not too short, but it's not too long. I feel like it's fair. Of course, I think what rob.
Speaker 1: By the way WW dropped this, uh this promotion uh Knox Knox is no longer affiliated. But because of this.
Speaker 4: Sha did was utterly heinous and I would be disgusted if he was given a slap on the wrist over this. But I also feel like a substantial sentence needs to be given to deter other degenerate iral streamers from doing stuff like this to gain Internet fame. Streamers these days are out of control, and although Raja isn't the first to get arrested for doing stupid ass shit on his live stream, I think that given how widespread the story became, they need to make an example out of him. Does it suck that it has to happen to Rampage Jackson's kid. Not really, something like this was bound to happen eventually, And even though it's crazy that the son of an MMA legend did this, ultimately he's just a dude that doesn't have the emotional control needed to function in normal society. It sucks for him that he let his chad influence his actions like this, But at the end of the day, the guy's are fully grown adult. He's old enough to vote, he's old enough to drink it, and he's old enough to make all of his decisions in life. Thus, he's old enough to be held accountable for his actions, and I absolutely do not feel any sympathy for him. Honestly, I don't even feel bad for Rampage either. Ever, since the psychostu incident happened, he's basically turned his back on Raja and focus on his live stream instead.
Speaker 6: We haven't heard or seen Raja since the night, since the end, How is he doing?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't talk to I don't talk to rogare, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Then turning your back on your son and not talking to him is crazy. But what's even crazier is doing live streams with kids like Neon while your son's freedom hangs in the balance, instead of being at home and holding it down with your family.
Speaker 1: This guy's been double or with fucking sneak. Oh here's a piece of shit too.
Speaker 4: Pulling down on streaming and making content. Gotta milk the controversy somehow, I guess, and I don't doubt that Rampage is going to get Raja the best lawyers that money can buy. But this whole situation has really shown what sort of person Rampage is. He's a man child that ended up raising another man child with anger issues. Anyways, that's the video for today. Definitely let me know your thoughts on Raja finally being arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your wrap up? I get you, all right, there's Gonta. Let's take a look at this chat here from the top. Alex, Hey, what's up all right? Oh? He's honest? Is back in the Oh? Hello? No, mention of cebe nineteen or any poison narrative is immediately censored on TikTok. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. We said something like that and we got some of the stuff I got reversed, and then the next thing I know, it was just gone. And I'm like, yeah, I found a hat. Doesn't make everybody at FTJ happy. I found a hat in my grandfather's closet. He's passed away last February two February ago, and unfortunately, but he used to go to like a state sales and garage sales and stuff like that and just grab a bunch of a bunch of stuff and then go through it and stuff like that, and he had a lot of really cool things. One of the things he had was an S S hat, but I guarantee you it wasn't authentic because it has the word headband written in English in it. And also it looks a lot like when I found online that was like fifty bucks, but it was old to kind of beet up a little bit a little bit, uh warped a little bit. And I put it on because I was fucking around with TikTok and I go, oh, okay, TikTok, you want war, I give you war. And then I dropped. Then I dropped the accent, and I just started talking about the thing that was going on and talking about something else and describing the video that they had just previously taken down so people knew where to find it and stuff like that, and it got I was apparently a violent hate promoting violence because I had at war. I'm promoting violence because of a hat. I didn't even say anything except for that one son, and then I started talking about completely innocuous things and that was enough and then oh yeah, so TikTok eighty two hundred. Of course, of course they didn't like that. I'm probably at a fucking list in the top because of that fucking stupid costume hat. And I even went back on and said, you know it was a costume hat, right, he fucking morons, even though it's all because of your own stupid perception of what happened in Germany that you can think that's a bad thing in the first place. But it was a black assa. I don't think they actually had a goal on theirs, but there was a like a skull with the little teen tank crossbones on it the most moral army. That's right. Hey, Mike, is that buddy for you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, Uh he was on. I was just showing that clip always honest, he's not my I don't have a guest today, and you leaven now is how it is. I did get him a shout out though, right. Some of these nuts say Jesus was gay too. Yeah, I'm surely yeah, or you know he was a penguin and uh, you know part of the Sanhedrin or whatever. They just make it up as they go. Yes, so so is the whole book though. Honestly, I mean they I'm sure they weave in because the best truth is the best lie is told with the truth, right, It's like woven in there. It's about how you how you guide people with what to do next, because you've already gained their trust. It's like you could tell people a bunch of things and then tell them to go off to war and get themselves killed and go into an ambush. That's not for their benefit, that's not for their success, that's not to stop the any some some sort of suppression or oppression that was just to get them all riled up to go get themselves killed. I mean, you know what I mean. So it's like the deception is multi layered. Let's seeps. He was trying to get to work. Dog didn't it too? What was it? Thought? Oh be something, thank you very much. Burned before reading and I forgot to hit that one and I forgot to hit that one. All right, cool? So yeah, we are back and forth forth. The description has a couple of three things in there. You can get You can see the doctor lynnon thing here, same thing in rumble. Uh the code for twenty five percent off is right there. I'm not sure why I didn't put on a second second line, but this spreaker here is is it'll land on a page where you can see both things. Because I now have a Doctor Glidden its own podcasting that I'm doing. So there you go this Patreon and there's a Rumble. There's a whole Rumble dedicated just to old Doctor Glidden shows too. Now because I have like one hundred and something of the are to put on put on it that I've gone over in the last three years with Doctor Glidden, so I'm gonna be building that up. I think there's like twenty seven on there now. Or something like that, but it takes a long time to upload them, download them and upload them. So I was doing I was doing breaks. The last couple of days, I get all the breaks done and I just did the breaks I didn't do. I just did pads. So it was a little bit easier than the fucking little stupid plamt though one of those little stupid wires, the anti rattle wires on the on my that wasn't paying the ass. One of them bed, so I spent for one a little piece of bent metal. I'd spent. It was thirteen dollars for the whole hardware kit that was supposed to come with the breaks anyway about different partski those people, they didn't send me the hardware for the second for the rear breaks. So when I tried to pull off, try to pull off nice, and I tried to put it back in, it was happening and somehow got bent and it just wasn't going to go back on. It got bent like closed too much, and so I was like, all right, so let's see what can I do about that? And I couldn't do anything about it, so I put on I still kind of made it work, but it's not on right one of the one of the clamps. So I ordered it, but it was thirteen dollars for the kit. It was thirteen dollars for the shipping. So for twenty nine dollars, I'm getting one fucking piece of metal.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: But I'm like an anal retentive, like perfectionist type person, like if it if it needs to be, it needs to be. It's just the way it is. I got to get it. I bought my daughter a nice baseball or what you call it, a softball bat this week too. It was it was nice. I think it was it twenty or the twenties. No, it's a twenty eight, I think. All right, so we're going to go into this now before we do that, so let's go into specifically he gave his timeline that the US would likely be at war. Oh you know what, I got to do something earic quick, some of my head out of the way, Okay, I got switch back over when we go to the the instagrams, which is just a stupid word I have for all the things I find on Instagram, and again Instagram is meta. So to kind of proves my point here, if they really wanted to suppress this hit. Instagram would not be allowing the type of stuff that they're showing here. That is, they're showing bloodied babies and children ripped into pieces all the time on Instagram from Gaza and the surrounding areas, and obviously that shows in reality what they're actually doing over there. But they allow it, and knowing that it's meta, knowing that it's Zuckerberg, knowing that it's Awavede to the tilt. Are they allowing it? Is it so that they it's a honey traps for other people to share and comment on so that they can make their list of you. Yes, that's part of it. What's the other part? They want Animasi built against them, And I think it's because of this other thing that's another part of their their bullshit cabalistic beliefs of or Torah. You don't even have to go that far. You just go to the Tori and kill edom, which is they just decided as America now it was Rome before, even though Rome was saturnal cults anyway, right, and we'll get into that. We're gonna get into Kjoe Diesel here in just a moment. But let me let me just show you guys, this if if you're over on mumbolicious, so just like you have over on FTJ media, which is awesome. Thank you so much for everybody who does decide to use that. This thing over here is I'm never gonna get onto YouTube and long enough they're not gonna let me stay on there, and they're sure as they're not gonna ever open up super chats for me. So I have rumble rants. This is all I got. You click this and you can what the hell happened? Oh yeah, you do it from here. You can just type it in if you want it. You can dazabay zoo and then you type in your rant. It's gonna comes priority. I read it and everybody dances and you've this helps this show, right. They used to have a join button here for locals, but it's gone now. I don't know why. But you can do this thing too. You can do a subscribe directly from here, and it's five bucks a month and you support the show. You give me like a cup of coffee a month, thanks minus their cut, so you know one vente. I don't drink their shit anyway, but yeah, I do have coffee. And you know what can I get out of here, please, I'm pressing the fucking back there. It goes um butter, salted butter. I like. I don't like unsalted butter. It things. It tastes like shit, but a little tiny dab butter in coffe. I saw someone talking about it. I think it was uh oh, yeah, it was what's his name? It was Moon unit Zappa in the book I read Earth to Moon talking about her dad, you know, Frank and his his uh butter in his in his coffee is how he liked it. And I was like, I'll try it, and it's good. It cuts the edge off of like the dark ross and it's like really good. I don't use milk or sugar or anything like that, so that's actually pretty good that way. So now I'm he's a Sicilian, I'm a sicilian Ish and other things, but German, Irish and Northern Italian too, So what the hell? What the hell he's gotten Ovashnazzola though, doesn't he? And maybe that's just an Italian thing too, who knows, Maybe they stole that from us as well as fuckers all, they even took our noses. It just what happened? The fuck happened there. Oh I see. Oh, let me do this.
Speaker 7: Two.
Speaker 1: Now I'm back on the side. The other thing's gonna pop up on that side. Everything's a mirror, yeah whatever, it's okay, come on, there you go. So we're gonna we're gonna have to slide down here because there's a couple here that I have of that are of important. So let's check this one out real quick. Why is it?
Speaker 9: Husband originally hypothesized that there was a substance that was capable, that was found in schizophrenics that could distort their reality and affect their brain.
Speaker 1: And they who's the most schizophrenic fucks that we know? Oh, those inbred ones, those Askar Nazis and probably Sephardics too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, when I have a Kazarian theory too. By the way, so when you talk when you go in into like the asher logos, h videos and stuff like that, when you talk about the the Scythians, which are based Gothics people, you know, Scythians come a little bit later. But they were very family onioned people. They were anti market, they were not into you know, wealth and values they had. They owned a fucking cup and a sword, you know, in a shield, and they would usually bury a bunch of their gold, like buy trees and stuff like that. Well, there were a group of people who were not all about that within them, the corruptible ones. Just like every other group of every other kind of people, right, there's always some people that just they have other tendencies. It's and it's not that, it's whatever. So they separated from the main groups of these Scythians and did their own thing, focusing more on piracy because they were good sailors and things of nature like market and wealth accumulation. So these Scythians intermingled with these oive fucks from the Saturn Cold And this is why I think they had the edge and have continued to have the edge, is because they have Scythian Gothic blood in a lot of them, which built theirs. Have you ever seen like actual Oi vai their narrow shouldered little fucks like uh, like what's his name? They're they're like a Woody Allen or a that was a guy, the guy, the guy, the fucker from the World Economic Form. You know, I'm talking about harvarior Harari, that asshole Val Harari. They're a little skinny pricks like that like peb Herman who was also an Ive. So it's like, what happened. If they're supposed to be all ethnically same, they're not ethnically the same. They're a fucking Saturn cult. They're a cult. There is all different types of people, and they're including the Phrygians and Arminians and all kinds of people. That's they talk about that and they so this intermingling with this cult, I think is what actually gave him a superior brain and a larger stature in the first place. And I think that is evident that that happened. And that's the Ukrainian fucking side of it, right. So that's for whatever it's worth. And that's probably why you still see a whole lot of betrayal of our of our people by our people, you know, and why it's still alluring because after the seventeen eighties, the pree Masonic Quoter wasn't the same anymore. And that's actually talked about by John Robison who saw the infiltration and the complete terror forming of the Masonic Quoter from within occurring. And it was because of the Frankests and the Jesuits that the match made in Hell came into there, and they completely changed everything, because the frank is then you get beneavory with and you get all this other shit, right, So I don't think that being a freemason in the seventeen sixties and fifties and forties and whatever was the same as being one after the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: Then isolated something called adrenochrome. They found that the adrenochrome could actually produce schizophrenic symptoms, could cause hallucinations, delusions, and so on. And adrenochrome is an oxidized product of adrenaline, and adrenaline often occurs when you're under stress, and people who have the genetics for it can then develop these oxidized stress hormones that are then capable of actually poisoning a person.
Speaker 1: So torturing a child and ripping off their face before you kill them and drink their blood, or kosher practices to season the meat.
Speaker 10: Torture if you had the right gains, if you had the right genetic structure. And now there's evidence for that which would allow the conversion of too much of grenoline to adrenochrome.
Speaker 1: You can tell he's in the way, which was.
Speaker 10: A hallucinogen in the brain, that if this happened, that this would act on their brain as if they have taken LSD and they would then become psychotic.
Speaker 11: With anoprobe, your legs seem a very long way down, your clothes may become uncomfortable, and particularly.
Speaker 1: If you're and where exactly did you extract your dream drome from sir? To be able to give us this first hand account, Which child do you have in your trunk? You fucking piece of shit?
Speaker 11: Convinced that something is wrong? Almost intolerable.
Speaker 12: Small distortions, It can be even more frightened than large ones because you can't be sure that they are distortions. And as tension months, so does ones uncertainty.
Speaker 10: Ours is a simple, comprehensive hypothesis that wasn't based upon chance. We actually derived our hypothesies from very careful observation that'd been made by Humprey Osmond and John Smithies and myself. That was our hypothesis. Ours is the only rational hypothesis there is. The average guys will not answer your question to ask them what causes schizophrenias?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They think it's biochemical.
Speaker 10: They use the word biochemical, but they don't understand what that means, because when you load someone up with the toxic drug, you're not getting them a biochemical treatment. You are merely poisoning him. And it's season enough to poison people. That's no problem.
Speaker 7: So the rhinal theories, they're.
Speaker 1: So five thousand year old practice still in still act today because this is all part of the pharmacia and the sorcery. And that's what I'm saying. You got to read the British Edda. It used to be called the Elder Well, I mean it has been referred to in the past as the Elder Edda. When it was corrected and properly translated by the greatest philologists whoever have lived, Ellie Widdell, then you get a better understanding as to what everything means and the evidence for it all over the place, in every place that our people went kingdoms. I get to say our people, because you know there's evidence of them actually establishing and being being what made Italy in the first place. You know, there's usless of Dynian, Malta, and I'm Germanic as well, So there you go.
Speaker 7: Better accept except ours.
Speaker 11: To upset the effects of a dread of them, we turned to the cheapest safest and most easily available substance.
Speaker 1: Nice it might be.
Speaker 10: We know by that time, knew that niosin might protect the cell against the effect of adrenochrome. So I decided that we were trying to niosin.
Speaker 1: So how much you want to bet their vitamin B deficient? And because I mean, you don't want to be taking that vitamin B when you're trying to work yourself up into a frenzy to kill a bunch of kids. And you know you're ritual, do you You know when I start having second thoughts when you're raping them to death and then killing them, Yeah, you don't want to do that. And also what was the other thing they said, the niosin thing? Right, Yeah, there's some more to that, but I'll let it go.
Speaker 8: It's thirty seven years since I was ill.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So what defines an oy Well, the ones that are lactose intolerant most certainly probably weren't whoa, thanks guys comparing the clapping, But I talked to the The ones who are lactose intolerant probably didn't intermingle with any of the Scythians because they were they were milk and honey people. Quite literally, they drank mead, right, that's so that's a fermented honey. They were beekeepers, just like my grandfather was my great grandfather, and they had a diet of dairy, which doesn't work well with the Oways who think that they're from certain areas of they didn't have their own cuisine. But we'll get into that some other time. Where they just basically robbed because that's what they do. They co opt, they they they adopt and assimilate it actual culture into their so that they can give themselves a history because they never had one, their fucking minions, their bots of Saturn. Anyway, let me just go see what that was about. Thank you always honest. Why isn't it tell me what happened? There? Doesn't tell me what it was? Ah shit, that's excellent. Oh wow, thank you always honest. Yeah, okay, still listening while I do chors nice. So I gotta fix that. So I got to figure out why it's not doing the thing I'm supposed to do and not telling saying the word. So maybe there's some things I've changed, uh since I was last year, but I thought I had set it up correctly. But thank you so much all He's honest, here's the best. Okay, moving back.
Speaker 8: Over here, I have recovered completely. I always think of my recovery as taking place in about three weeks or nineteen days.
Speaker 1: So they're saying this girl was naturally schizophrenic quote unquote whatever fuck that means, and that she had too much a dreamer room and they gave every invitamin B and affects her. Okay, well, let's move by. Hold on, so let's talk about where the word good morning originated from good morning?
Speaker 8: All right, So during slavery toimes, when the women used to mourn about their child being.
Speaker 13: Shut the fuck up, y'all be so ready to be a goddamn slave. It's a fucking shame you wanna be a slave, so motherfucking bad.
Speaker 2: The word good.
Speaker 13: Morning was made way before they was even black slaves, you stupid bitch.
Speaker 7: It was made way before that.
Speaker 2: It was describe how good good morning medus?
Speaker 7: You stupid motherfucker.
Speaker 8: You're so stupid, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I hit, you hit.
Speaker 13: He's a light motherfucker. As soon as you get some new information, you want to go stand on the screen telling nigga way he don't fucking know, don't get a job, nigga. We can't even tell least bitch ass niggas good morning.
Speaker 8: We can't even say good morning. These niggas want to be oppressed.
Speaker 13: You can't tell me good morning, my good brother, don't even mourn me my good brother.
Speaker 8: Do you know the word morning?
Speaker 1: No, nigga, they spell effery for a reason, like they're there.
Speaker 7: You're stopping.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers, stop it, so let's talk about it. I just knoworted, but it was worth it. She's kind of a dipsy dipshit a lot, this girl, but this information is good.
Speaker 14: Telling kids to leave home at eighteen is one of the most successful syops of modern life, pushed by central banks so that every family member can pay their own car, furniture, utilities, mortgage, and just like that, ten people are plugged into the system at in student debt and you're drowning before you've even started life. But here's what they don't want you to know. Families that stay together can build businesses, share costs, and grow generational wealth. And when the family unit breaks, each generation starts from zero financially, emotionally, and spiritual.
Speaker 1: That's not no. Now, guys, go find a woman that you can do that with and just like roll the dice on that and see how well that works out and girls do the same. Or you could do it with family, where there's a little bit more of a I don't know, a loyalty thing that's uh, you know, a loyalty aspect involved where you can't run because you're gonna see them at family gathering. So maybe you should just you know, not fuck up. Yeah, yeah, you see the argument here, right, Like, oh, yeah, well I could just go and do that and make a family business with it. Yeah, good luck, good luck, or even family anything venture with new people that aren't really your family by blood. Yeah, have fun with that. How's that work out?
Speaker 14: But freedom, it's a setup and it's by design. In most cultures, living at home until marriage is considered normal. But Western hyper individualism tells us that it's weak to stay connected.
Speaker 1: That's your AVA effect everybody, or as Davis says, this is your country, young Jews.
Speaker 14: Generational living can certainly have its challenges, but it's a way of creating the village that so many of us are yearning for. There is medicine in the triggers and so many lessons in healthy communication, good attachment, and problem solving as a team telling.
Speaker 3: Kids yep, right.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. You see how bad this media and these people even rumble man like the heads of you know, the big platform names they have in the last two years made it believable in people's minds, and they adopted it without even thinking that if you don't want a bunch of children to be murdered by Jews or Israeli's if you want to call them that in the the illegitimate state of Israel, that you're somehow a Democrat And what is a protesting antifa? Like what? I don't get it because the quote unquote democrat left are all about abortion. But yet you're telling me that if I see children being murdered and I say that's wrong, I'm no longer a conservative Republican, which I don't have any I don't. I don't label anything. I don't I'm not a label. If you call me a label, fucking spit at you. But how did they make that paradoxical thing makes sense in people's heads, Like if you challenge the idea, if you even consider it bad to be murdering people, regardless of what you know, skin tone, they are just murdering wholesale people for whatever bullshit reason, especially if it's a religiously motivated one or a fake religiously motivated one. You're somehow a leftist. I had somebody actually say this to me, or are you a Biden fan? Like are you fucking retarded? Are you fucking retarded? How is it ever bad good to do what they do to human beings who are unarmed? This whole, this whole boogeyman hammost thing that they created and fund with with your tax money, by the way, or the simple fact that yet, no, they didn't breach any any freaking dome, or that dome is a bunch of bullshit and doesn't exist anyway, because the true dome is what America does to you if you do fuck with Israel. I think that's what the true dome is is. You go ahead and do something to Israel, and you'll find out real fast, how fast you know when when America comes by with its sons and daughters to get mutilated and killed in a war against you with all their superior technology that the Jews have fucking built up in America, because that's where they decided to do it, right where it's better better to do it there than in England. I guess where they had their other bank. It's so stupid. Yeah, if you stand up against that, then it means you're not an American. How does allowing and being okay with Jewish murder of Christian gosins any other gasen doesn't matter? There was thirty percent of them were Christian before they wipe them out and starved them to all death. Basically, they're pretty much done. It's pretty much a science. It's pretty much a done deal, and it's going to be a done deal. And if anybody in the world wasn't such a pussy coward afraid of America, they would have already intervened, and they would have fucking carpet bombed fucking Israel and around the perimeter of Gaza and given those kids and those families a chance to get the fuck out of there while while the chaos was ensuing and there was confusion, and maybe helped them on a boat or some fucking thing and gotten the fuck out of there. But they don't because their pussies and because of too much of the world is controlled by them. And that's that's a perfect example of the effect of that because nobody can and has come to their rescue, just like nobody came to Waco and try to do anything besides you know, a display. They didn't actually engage with the delta force that was most certainly there, the ATF and the FBI. Nobody stood around in a circle around them and said, you have to come through us first. Lead these people alone. Nobody did that because of the public perception, right, because of what they generate with their media to teach people to make people believe things that are false and completely in contradiction to what they're what they claim to believe in, Like would God want you to do that to innocent people who are unarmed, who don't even have fucking pencils because they're too sharp and that could be a weapon. It's like, basically, it is a prison. It's an open air prison, so it is here too. This is a panopticon. This is a panopticon, a surveillance. We're in a fish bowl here and whatever distraction. This is what I was saying before I left FTJ, is that I start this feel like all I'm doing is feeding a different distraction for a more sophisticated audience, because it doesn't matter what we say or do, as long as we keep ourselves occupied doing it while they're doing what they're going to do without any interruption. So whatever you can do to captivate literally people's attention works in their favor, regardless of it's truth or not, because you can't do anything with that truth when you see the superiority of their technology and their willingness to use it on anybody for no reason, let alone an actual reason. And the uncertainty of this cult is a trademark of the Saturn cult is that they will kill people just for the simple fact that it was a certain time of year, and they're not going to tell you who's who and what's what, and they'll kill their own. You know, it's possible that the whole reason why Charlie Kirk was murdered had nothing to do with him at all. This is what people have to understand, just how diabolical these people are. It could have been a message to someone else, Hey, look do you see that, get back and fucking line, take our money and shut the fuck up. It could have been that. It could have been nothing because of how little they value human life and they want this sometimes they need to show people other people that we don't even have any idea who they're talking to or what about what they're capable of and why you know you shouldn't fuck with them, and you know, and also to reaffirm that we can get you at any time, in any place, including in broad daylight, with into people standing around you. You have an obligation on the Constitution of the United States. You're gonna You're gonna be dragged these fucking US Capitol police, real tough guys. Right, you're armed. You're an armed thug. You're you're a policy enforcer of the municipal corporation of this fucking government. You're not. You have nothing to do with the Constitution or or its Bill of rights. And you're gonna take a disabled veteran and you're gonna rough them up because of his words because he's stating facts. You're going to use physical violence. Fuck you. And this is what statism is. Here is that people think it's good.
Speaker 8: Here's a Jessie complicit.
Speaker 1: She's annoying. So I'm just going to continue on. Here's something interesting, Dana Duda style.
Speaker 8: My name is Jennamuscavage. My uncle is the leader of Scientology and I escaped when I was twenty two. Today, I want to tell you about Scientology's e meeter. The first time I was attached to one of these, I was four years old. Scientology taught us that it sent a small electrical current through our box.
Speaker 1: So here's the funny thing. God, I'm talking about Scientology, But let's talk about Mormonism for a second, and Joseph Smith and all this other shit, And then you know, they are very very if you want to call Mormon Zionists, if you can't call it Christian because it's all whack of dude in its head. But when people say, oh, there's a small there's none that there isn't a very big Jewish population in Utah, like some how that's a what you don't have to have a huge part. They're no you pabas population in any fucking place besides New York City in la Oh, So I guess it must not be anything going on. Then, morons, you know what Mormonism is, do you know what Jesuitism is? In high Catholic and Christian fucking communities? You know there's still fucking tunnels on the ground, That's all I'm saying. And you know, we know what you see across from the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah. I walked the streets. I saw it. Aside from the Masonic honey fucking combs on you know, imprinted in you know, like one of those pressed uh what do you call it? Stamps into the sidewalk. You also see a big cube, a big black cube I believe called the Zion fucking Bank. And I'm not gonna say anything more after that because I shouldn't have.
Speaker 8: To AI, which they believe was in influenced by our mind. You're attached to it by holding two cans. Scientology uses it in counseling and interrogations. Because my uncle was the leader. I was constantly interrogated. They thought anything I did would reflect badly on.
Speaker 1: So you don't get preferential treatment at least she did. You don't get special better treatment. You don't get to forego this because this is just for the underlings. No, this is how colts work. And scientology is big in Israel by the way. And uh, yeah, you know that guy el Ron Hubbard, he was naval intelligence. Gee, I'm sure that that, I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything I'm sure his uh Deealians with Jack Parsons and the other am I whatever the fuck it was, I don't think it was a royal something or other before before the five ever came along with with what's his name? Cruelly right, I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything, is there? Anything's fine? Nothing to see here. I'm sure it's not military intelligence, being selly intelligence and sure to tell.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 1: If it's military intelligence, it's away very intelligence, because that's who runs our government. That is the fake government that we pretend that we have that has some sort of piece of paper than an old parchment that they dangle in front of you like a carrot, because it makes you think that there's actually still some sort of as semblance of order and reason here. Yeah, No, there hasn't been. There isn't, and they're slowly making that more and more obvious to you with the surveillance state and all that stuff, at least for some people who realize this has never been. This has not been a constitutional republic with a bill of rights in a long ass fucking time, ma'am.
Speaker 8: Before I was twelve, they would attach all of us kids to the E meter once a week. Refusing an E meter check is classified as a crime in scientology. We would sit down and they would watch the needle. If it was clean, we passed. If it was dirty, we were told we were hiding things and had to write down anything back.
Speaker 1: Who calibrates these things? Why again? The blind faith? And that this is This is a perfect example of what was even described in Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper when he's talking about how the end goal for Roman Catholic Church waves whatever it is, to feed or ask questions to a computer and have the computer God, this digital demon, give them every single order as to what to do, because it takes away the human element. And this is exactly what they're doing with AI. This is and they programmed it right. So I don't know what they have on a on a military level, but I know that the consumer levels bullshit. It's all wook crapt that you know, makes itself sound stupid. After a while, it makes it sound it's retarded eye or artificial retardation, I guess is better way to put it. It's aar not AI. They they were talking about how this is in the eighties, he was talking, he was saying this information came out in the eighties. He was talking about in a nineteen ninety one ninety ish area when he's writing this book. But how the Catholic they were talking about Vatican two and all this other stuff. But this is the whole thing is very cultish, very sorcery like in witchcraft and magic like in nature. But they're trying to implement that through computer technology so that they get their order spit out. Well, Jesuits are only good Jesuits when they don't have a They don't discern and they don't question orders. They just carry them out. They're not supposed to have any any opinions of their own, no opinions whatsoever. There's not supposed to be individuals. This is how the Sanhedrin likes to operate in the cahls. They don't want you to have any opinions of their own. You're supposed to follow. That's how colts act too, if you even think for yourself. So this whenever they talk about the UH and watch my laber Laurber, the one with the cult that I was, the Saturn cult that I recently did with that Jacob liber guy, when he's saying that he's being he's channeling God, he's channeling fucking something like demonic. He's channeling something more like a Saturn type of deal where everything's about simulation and culmination and borg like, you know, coming together and losing your individuality the moment you hear that, that is anti God God. It is each and every one of us to an extent where we all have our own personalities and our own individuality, because that's Him expressing himself through you, and that's your tether to him. The reason why empathy is a thing isn't because of some part of your brain. It's because that's your tether to something that's benevolent and love. And when that gets severed, either chemically or because you did something horrible like screwed around the magic or you fucking killed a child, then your tether and for forever you having babies, you're gonna have a weak tether if you're if your partner isn't also a fucking freak, then there's gonna be a very weak tether to empathy in the child, because once that happens, that he's he pulls the plug. Man, you do certain things no more, you're on your own. Now you're just a piece of flesh of with the fucking pulse. You're no longer have that that spirit anymore. You're a high lick. You've made yourself into a high lick. You know what a highlich is they call it in Greek. Took a piece of wood like a human piece of wood. You stack the fucking wood right, a new a psychic. Don't get this wrong and think, oh, it's like, oh, Madam Chloe or whatever her name is. No, it just means that you have a tiny spark and you need to cultivate that. You need to nurture it into a flame and establish that you have the potential to have the connection to empathy to God. You're somewhere in the middle. A numa is one who is born an mpath basically, who has a very strong connection with God and probably terrified that they're back in this place again. And you forget about that shit as you're being brought through life and school and injections and all that stuff, that your your memory of your past life is gone now, but you're when you come into this world, you're terrified because holy shit, I'm back on this fucking hamster wheel again of Saturn. In this chronos this this this freaking hour glass keeps on flipping. Yeah, so that and that's where you get the body Sata has come from the neumuth category. I know I'm mixing genres here, but it makes sense because those who are who become aware of basically this uh demonically charmatic wheel, they will sometimes choose use to stay back or to whatever to help others. Basically, I don't know if you can choose to stay back or move on to something else, a higher level or whatever. But that's when you got to start asking yourself, when you start looking around how many because NPC is what a highloch is basically is like that's another word. It's a it's a lesser cool kind of like a more inept way of calling somebody a highlich a nonplayer character. Okay, well that's that's very modern of you, But it's a highlich. What happens when you become a voodhisatfa and you choose that you're oh, you've been convinced that you have a noble obligation to help other people move on to the next level or become aware, and you need to do something to try to bring them onto the life raft you know, leaching your hand down and pulling them up. What happens when you find out that that was the that was yours? Specific like fractal your ruse to keep you trapped here because in reality, all you're ever around our high licks and you're the only real boy. You're the only fucking guy who from Pinocchio to a real boy, and there weren't no other people to care to take care of. But you missed your fucking ride out of here.
Speaker 8: Ad we did time place and how it happened, then we'd be checked again until the E meter was satisfied. At twelve, I had my first real interrogation. I was in a room with a woman twenty five years older than me. It was videotaped. Every session was She asked if I had inappropriate relations with my father, or if I had robbed a bank, or if I'm unlived something. I said no, but the E meter said yes. They don't take your answers. They only take the E meters.
Speaker 1: So what's this E meter doing? Who designed it, what is informing it? And how do they know it's calibrated correctly? Why are they going to interigate you more? When if they should, they should be able to use their own discernment. But these are like this sounds like they're like DMV workers or like government workers, where if they can't read what they're supposed to do, they can't like think on their feet to actually like use human emotion. And you know, you know, I understand that the situation your your situation is a little different, and maybe I could just be like a good human to this person. No, they can't do that. They're so fucking retarded that all they can do is operate like fucking robots based off of a script that they have in front of them, which is called their job description.
Speaker 8: And I wasn't allowed to leave the room until the E meter said I had told all my parents weren't there. They were.
Speaker 1: Are her eyes freaking you out? Like you're fucking being put into a trance with her bug ass eyes? I don't I think there's this person is a little bit uh touched, And I don't mean like it's her fault. I just mean like they did something to her.
Speaker 8: Across the country. This happened to me hundreds of times between the ages of twelve and eighteen. I tried to escape, but I was physically held down. They asked me private intimate questions about my body. Everything you say is written down and sent to case supervisors and others who manage you. If I said no but the E meter said yes, I had no choice but to answer, Even if it was as simple as kissing a boy, I was forced to say.
Speaker 1: It's a shaming and right, it's ritual shaming and abuse, embarrassment.
Speaker 8: What undergarments I was wearing? What? Person like?
Speaker 1: What the hell does that matter? You're just supposed to be a religious thing. What does it matter what undergarments I'm wearing. You should just fucking fuck with the system, be like it's a it's actually it's a fun pair of panties I have talking like the female, not me. A four inch buf plug in it sorry, sewn in doesn't move, doesn't get dislodgeds.
Speaker 8: Of him touched me every single detail, despite my protests while being videotaped. It was a degrading violation of privacy carried out by adults twenty years My senior in executive roles.
Speaker 1: In, that's the same as sexual abuse scientology.
Speaker 8: This isn't religion, this is child pe. I was publicly berated by my aunt Shelley Miss Scavenge for refusing to cooperate and trying to leave the rooms. During these interrogations, I used to fantasize about throwing the e meter out of the second story window. Ironically, the Scientology kids at my boarding school were used as a workforce to build these e meters thirty hours a week. Though Scientology could profit from our labor, they cost Scientologists several thousand dollars apiece. I never knew when I was soldering circuit boards and hot stamping gold paint that these interrogations would be my future.
Speaker 1: This isn't so they make them create the fucking things like a little sweatshop, like a little Chinese sweatshop. They're they're making the kids who are going to later be interrogated by This is very it's very poetic. It's a snapshot of what they actually make you do by making you pay taxes so that you can be destroyed by that which you're funding. Isn't it interesting? Or how you work to your own like imagine like just like the people who are digging a hole because they're told to, and then they're shot in that hole and buried by other people that they just told to bury. You it's the same shit religion.
Speaker 8: This is abuse disguised as faith, and it starts when you're a child.
Speaker 1: Very symbolic.
Speaker 8: My name is jaf.
Speaker 16: Some did not begin with Abraham, as the Jews claim. Rather, Judaism began as a counterfeit of Hebrewism during the Babylonian cap.
Speaker 1: Whatever that means. If Frebrism somehow has something to do with other than what they tell you it is, and it may be more sun cult Gothic in origin than maybe, but the whole idea that paganism, oh it's pagan Oh it's polytheism. Most of the times that was miss It was misinterpretations and mistranslations, possibly about on purpose that split one person who had multiple titles into different characters and then deified them. And then all of a sudden you're saying that this person's a polytheist or this group of people are polytheists. Bullshit. Also, when you go to the British Eda and you understand that the Gothic Arians were a son cult, which means they believed in one God. He was a benevolent creator. He was some people call him the all Father and the like. The the quote unquote gnostic which is a stupid word because they weren't all unified in their own beliefs, but they would call it that and that sector of people. But the Son was that which gave life to everything. The Son was a source of all life. So therefore they venerated the sun. The sun wheel, which they call a swastika these days, was what that it represented. Sometimes there'll be multiple things on it. There be more of those little things because it shows the rays or the the you know, coming out of it. And then you even have what as they called it, the one that's on the I think it's the multie of the Sicilian Sardinian flag. I can't remember, but there's three legs similar in concept. But that's if that has something to do with what they call Hebraism, then okay maybe, But anything that has to do with these people, there wasn't a good and a bad. They were all Saturn cult refugees from when our Gothic ancestors broke apart that cult and then that cult because they tried to rehabilitate those people. And you know how it goes when you make a crypto, it always goes well, right, everybody who pretends everyone who's a morano was most certainly a Christian. It's certainly not actually a Jewish still killing children in no way, that never happened. Everybody who was a Francist or a crypto Francist after they converted and became baptized into Roman Catholicism, they sure as hell never became never didn't remain baby child eating fucking freaks, right, And they definitely didn't create Zionism out of the Christian brethrens did they know? And this is why people and understand what happened to the Francis, because when they are all baptized, that's where you get the birth of Christian Zionism. The Moravian Brotherhood Brethren, sorry, the Bohemian Brethren, yeah, I know, they had to always fuck in Germany, right, the Asiatic Brethren, which was straight up Illuminati, and like I believe it was like a brother in law of Jacob Leibowitz, Frank. And then you had the Plymouth Brethren and the Exclusive Brethren where you get John Darby yeah hey yeah, and guess who was also part of that Brethren, Croley's parents. So they were crypto fucking Francis spakes basically. Now, if they didn't, if they didn't just join from the side and believe in the Christianity part of it. Like the Exclusive Brethren. They were actually like more deeply rooted with the power structure than they would have been Francists. And that might explain why Croley was so fucked up, because you know what Francus do with their own children, right, They rape them and they passed them around, just like they do with their wives. And they have them kill babies, just like you hear about these quote unquote deletes. I call them deletes in the book, in my book instead of elites. They they chop off heads of babies. Yeah, and they drink blood and they you know, ritual sacrifice and eat flesh. Anything that has anything to do with doing the opposite of whatever bullshit they told you they're all about in the Torah. They do the opposite of They invert everything. And that's when you have to ask yourself, is it because there's a mirror reflection of whatever the other realm is that they're looking at. So if you're walking backward, talking backward, as Crowley would tell you to do it to be a good magician, to get to connect with the other realm, you have to walk backward, talk, backward, think backward da da da Is it because it's more easily recognized by the other side that they're trying to contact, Because if it's a mirrored realm, then when you do things backwards, it actually looks like gets going the proper way to them. Is there more of a mechanical thing than there is a you know, a whatever, you know, metaphysical thing. Maybe it's more of a mechanical thing. I don't know, but all I'm saying is this Hebrew I just don't like the idea when they say, well, these Jews over here a really bad but these ones over here, you know they are in corruptible a lot. Because this whole thing starts with Abraham, right, Abraham was a fucking fraud. What was this bullshit? Solomon? Bullshit, David piece of shit, all pieces of shit. Abraham was about to after fumigating himself in a tent, which is how they used to do drugs, and they didn't smoke them. They would just light it on fire in a fucking tent and hot box. He gets all crazy and his things starts hearing voices. Isn't gonna go kill his own son? And then he's like, uh, coming down a little bit, and you know he's like, ah, you know what, I was just kidding. God's God said everything all right, but who look, ram stuck in some thatch or whatever the fucking to bush. I'll kill that anyway instead. Oh boy, you got lucky there, Isaac. Dad's a little crazy. And let's base three religions off of me, right, awesome.
Speaker 16: Aptivity continuing to splinter off by Jesus' time and after the destruction of the Second Temple in seventy a d solid of thanks bad rebella flying itself as quote the religion of the Jews. But Judaism is in complete contradiction to the Hebrew Scriptures for several reasons.
Speaker 1: And even then, that's why I say, well, and why are the Hebrew scriptures all that special? Because if this is talking, Judaism didn't have a wasn't a thing until after Jesus and all that crap, right, so it wasn't really even a thing. Then there is no there's no accounting for the law of the Stranger. That the mosaic bullshit about the ten Commandments was just so that these vicious cutthroats and abandons, these thieves wouldn't rip their own people apart. It was it was a it was a tank. Like let's put think of it this way, think about it this way. How crazy of a fucking society or cult or group of people do you have to have to where you have to actually write down thou shalt not killed to an adult with a fucking fully functional mind, at least you know theoretically dalk shall not rape, Thou should not kill. That shall not you know, cover the blah blah blah wife yet it uh yeah, don't don't go bang in your your neighbor's wife. That's that's bad. Don't steal from them because that could piss them off. Don't. It's like a cause no harm. Right, These things should have been obvious in regard and require nobody to write this down Only in a six schizophrenic mind of a crazy, fucking psychopathic group of people. Is it even necessary to write down what should be self evident and obvious to anybody that you just don't do that unless you want retaliation. But with them, they had to write it down. But here's the caveat that only applies to the Jews or whatever the hell you want to call them back then if there's a stranger, there's the law of the stranger. You have, you have six psychotic tendencies. That's okay if you do it to the people who are not one of you. If you're not if they're not member of the cult, you can do whatever you want to them. Have fun. That's a real holy book when you look at it from that direction. Huh, real holy book, because the whole time you're reading it, you're thinking, well, these are great morals, these are great people. Yeah, except they don't. They don't share that with you. You're assuming that you're one of them and that this applies to you. No, you are the target, my friend.
Speaker 16: In order for the Jews to claim that Judaism is four thousand years old, they have to show a consistent adherence of the Hebrew scriptures, which they can't show.
Speaker 1: The Saturn cult is that old and older. Hmm. And this is why Judio is they have no history because they never attempted to do anything except suck the life substance out of other things that were already established ever since the beginning. That is there. They are the lingo liers. Do you ever see Stephen King that they eat timelines? They eat people, They destroy progress. They are the lingualleers. They are if they are chosen, They most certainly were the perfect group of people to be chosen for yah Ooh Sabaoth Saklas Saturn also known as Yahweh and set.
Speaker 16: Is its own religion. Another issue is that if they.
Speaker 1: Do build the benevolent crator, isn't going by the name of Yahweh. Is my point? Okay, there is a benevolent creator. I totally believe in it. I just don't buy all the extra bullshit that's not necessary to buy anyway, unless you want to go through a middleman called the church, and I don't think that's necessary. I think the one on one is a lot better.
Speaker 16: So the temple and reinstate animal sacrifices. God will see this as an abomination, according to Proverbs fifteen, verse eight.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, and by the way, that whole red heifer thing, Oh we trick them now. We Jews know what Jews do, and everybody else knows that you're lying sex of shit that can't be trusted. That you didn't pull wool over anybody, and maybe they gave you a flawed cow, just saying maybe they did.
Speaker 16: Them did not begin with Abraham, as the Jews claim. Rather, Judaism began as a counterfeit of Hebrewism during the Babylonian captivity, continuing to splinter off by Jesus's time, and after the destruction of the Second Temple in seventy a d solidifying itself as quote the religion of the Jews. But Judaism is in complete contradiction to the Hebrew scriptures for several reasons. In order for the Jews to claim that Judaism is four thousand years old, they have to show a consistent adherence to the Hebrew scriptures, which they can't show, and this is why Judaism is its own religion. Another issue is that if they do build the temple and reinstate animal sacrifices, God will see this as an abomination. According to Proverbs fifteen, verse eight, and of of them did not begin with Abraham.
Speaker 1: YadA, YadA, YadA about the Bible. It's about all I can handle anyway. This guy's funny. He's bumming around a moscow. Now he's like, this is funny.
Speaker 17: It's three thirty am, one thousand six.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that it's three thirty am? Too. Isn't three to three h huh half hour into the witching hour?
Speaker 17: One hundred kilometers east of Moscow?
Speaker 1: Will I get rice purple fucking scooter? Oh that's great. Yeah, a real dangerous down that one is.
Speaker 17: I'm walking in the medium sized the city probably one again you've never heard of. I'm in the city center.
Speaker 1: As you can see, all of those sixteen hundred kilometers is pretty fucking far away from Moscow.
Speaker 17: Just saying almost people on drug addicts are everywhere. I can barely walk because of all the potholes.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of Saratoga Springs that night. It's beautiful town out there, at least it was twenty years ago.
Speaker 17: They can't afford like Christy because of sanctions, So it's completely dark. Because it's sixteen hundred kilometers east of Moscow, it's a total crap hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Don't don't believe you're lying eyes, you know, listen to his narrative. Don't believe you're lying eyes.
Speaker 17: Oh uh Oh, gopnex spotted. I think they're coming for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, White on White crime Orrenberg, Russia is where this is.
Speaker 17: Next, GOP next, they're coming for You can see all the businesses are completely barred. They have bars in the windows, they have rolled down shutters because of all the massive theft. Look at the horribly uncomfortable public benches they have here using the.
Speaker 1: Air right mostly white society is totally dangerous.
Speaker 17: And the homeless devices to stop andy homeless people from sleeping on them. And the trash. There's just trash everywhere. I hear some people laughing. I think it's the Russian joker. I'm gonna go into this twenty.
Speaker 1: Think it's the Russian joker.
Speaker 2: Barking me in the store.
Speaker 17: Maybe I get bugged in that. Look, there's trash everywhere, and there's more of it over here.
Speaker 1: In the actual trash cans. I know, a surprise, surprise, what a communist state.
Speaker 17: You can't smoke in the store, and you can't roller skate, but you can take photos. Because the sanctions were completely out. Our fruits and vegetables in this small city, nothing is available, Okay, they even sanctioned.
Speaker 7: Are snicker written in this weird language.
Speaker 17: I have to set off for this weird radiated ternobil salad lor garbage. How fricking dirty is this place? The aviaded to get rugged before exactly valuable but now I have a sandwich and a salad. I might get mugged on the way back to my hotel.
Speaker 7: It's three.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I enjoyed that a lot.
Speaker 2: Florida to drop the new law.
Speaker 15: Here's a timeline. We've been buying Israeli war bonds to fund a war effort in Israel since post October seventh. States use tax, state revenue, I'm sorry, state tax revenue to fund the purchase of these bonds. Florida is a state that now holds over seven hundred million dollars of Israeli war bonds, but recently said to Israel, We're no longer buying your bonds. Why because there's a Reeli's government came out and said, we're releasing our rating from these bonds. We're taking the risk assessment off of these bonds because our economy is going like this, so we're not getting you any guarantees. Florida then turns around and says we're not buying them, and then turns around once again and says to itself, actually we are because we just made a new law, and the new law says we're not allowed to not buy bonds. We're not allowed to discriminate against your bonds just because they're unrated. So they're going to buy more bonds, unrated bonds from Israel so I can continue just go to war our state government.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, vs OF. I will check the chat and Jessica, just a second after this guy's done, and.
Speaker 15: Your state tax revenue is buying junk bonds for Israel. That's kind of weirding it, Florida to drop the new law. Here's a timeline.
Speaker 1: I just kncked my glasses such a bully. All right, Okay, let's see what we got going on vocational science of freedom VSF. You actually get to spell it out over here rather than on rumble. Right, all right, let's see. Let's scroll up a little bit here, always honest, keeping it, holding it down, just saying, yeah, she's been through some trauma for sure. Yeah her a buggy eyes there, very very hypnotic. Wonder if doctor Bonds familiar with the I actually asked him about that. I sent him that video. I actually said him that, and I said, is that anything like the stuff that you? Oh? Yeah, I gotta take that off so it doesn't keep on dragging me yup? What the how you do that the clear show the super pearls chat, Well, how do you make it so that it doesn't do the thing? Auto? Scroll on? Check? There we go. Okay, okay, okay, good okay, night can go away? Okay and I can go away okay night. Ye that's christ No, that's not what I'm trying to do either, motherfuckers technology. Uh scrolling down? Yeah, I have that one. I have that one, thank you. Oh wait, am I on the wrong side again? I'm always on the wrong side. Let's move this my stupid ass over here. Blink nicey two of me. It's kind of creepy, isn't it. There? Uh right, I think I have that one too. I think these are older ones. Thank you for your content. You'll thank you always honestly the best. Uh yeah, trauma Okay, Harry, caught up sounds very talmudic. I wish I knew where we were when you said that. Yes, the sun wheel, yes, sir, blink boop or what they call zoinc What is he guys saying? Yoink when he was picking up the snakes in the the Everglades is gone. Here's a nice spetimen yink. Uh. The commandments are for them, no, right, exactly between each other exactly. Yeah, they don't apply to us, but uh, if you want to read it that way, why would you have to do that? Exactly? Total eclectic and steal everything, that's for sure. We should do a vsof on on a babus or someday, bro before anybody's welcome, Like, we can do it so that it's like everybody's in the same two Hickey thing, you know what I mean, with pictures like faces. We can do it like three stream yard, or we can do it with calls, I mean, and be like a more like an old school radio night. Let's see now is this? Oh wow? Somebody just I didn't hear the really little ringy dingy. But thank you again, burned before reading, let's see, good evening, Nice to see you back. Thank you Texically, I think if I'm not cooking every one of them, it's just because it's tedious, you know what I mean. But yeah, i'm reading it, I will, of course. Uh, but before reading, I think the guys are talking to each other there. Oh yeah, yeah, thank you, thank you. So you're the one that makes them all right cool, thank you, But before reading you're the best. Thank you? Ding Yeah that one was cool. I have that one. I do have that one. I say that one non's cool. But you know what I was thinking, I'm not sure who did it first. Was it was it was it Flood because I randomly just said one day after I was actually watching odd videos. I didn't mean to make this or was it Davis? I didn't mean to make this into something that was like, oh, I'm this is just like an FTJ thing that we talked about hotters. I literally was saying this one day. I actually created a little thing for my Instagram. My Instagram doesn't have my logo in it with a cirt with you know, the circle with a thing. Yeah, it doesn't have that. It's it says the outer limits. And I was gonna, I was literally gonna do a protest page and just say, you know what, I'm sick and tired of being suppressed. I'm just doing videos. I'm doing doing doing cat into Otter videos. And it started becoming a joke like that. And then I realized that Davis was playing Otter videos in the beginning of his you know, before he gets out and starts talking. And then I noticed Flood was doing the outer thing and the auditor and the guitar and all that stuff, and I think you guys sent me that or I saved it from one of the chats. And then I was like, ah, man, does that make me appear to be like I'm robbing, Like I'm not. I'm not fucking unoriginal bassador or something, because I wasn't trying to be that. It wasn't. It wasn't on purpose. I just randomly on my own just to said, yeah, otters are cool. I was watching a bunch of outer videos because I was getting just you know, distracting myself from the fucking chaos and hell. And then I just started doing the outer thing. So yeah, that will work. I will be up for a good round table flood n R and I do it over Mega Mega I don't know what that is, but I can do it stream yard and just send you a link if you're if you want to host it, then you do it on whatever palat for me if you want you want, but I'm not gonna try to figure out a new one if you want. If you want to do it on my channel, then we can do it on stream yard. I'll send you a stream yard link. Cool, yep, I do have those ones and this one I used. I actually use this one frequently. This one's cool. Okay, back to it. Let's go check the other chat real quick, and then I'll jump on great show. Thank you bad your I thought there was more after that, I feel like there was. Let me go take a look at this one. Maybe this one will show me more. No, that was it? Okay, all right, we've only been in for two hours. I have to leave in about a half hour to go to my daughters gymnastics. It's a three hour practice today. Yesterday I brought her her backpack because we didn't know that she or her like her her book back her backpack for gymnastics. I had to bring it over to her after school activity because we didn't know that they were hosting an extra class. This place is okay, I'm paying two hundred and ten dollars a month, right, but it's literally like eight dollars and seventy five cents an hour for her to be trained, you know what I mean. So it's like, is that really a lot? No? Because she has like three days of worth of classes and the third day of Friday is a three hour class. They've dave decided to make it a three hour class. Well, yesterday she had another one that was just an extra so it didn't cost extra, but you could go if you wanted to, and so I brought her backpacks should go. I didn't sit there for that one because I didn't have it planned out. Today, I'm going to go, and I usually go every Monday, Wednesday and Friday that I can. If I'm not working on something or trying to get a hot sauce order out or something like that, then I'm there. Or if I'm not traveling to deliver hot sauce in some other state, then I'm then I'm there. It's one of my I like, like, I don't want to get into my personal life too much, but it's let's just say, dad, time is short. Is short and in fleeting, and I love it a lot. You said you needed something for a thumbnail that I was a little more inviting, so I made those Yes, Yes, and I did actually use this one right here. I'm gonna I'm gonna check the like on it right there. I use that one frequently, and I used it on the thumbnails too of vsof at protime mail. That should be easy enough to remember, but let me uh, let me just write that down law right here, stand by people. Oh you like this? I was like, okay, So if you take these two stars away from each other, these two triangles, which is as above so below, just right in front of your face, and you stretch them out, you stretch them away from each other, you get the hourglass. And the hourglass is Saturn right in front of your fucking face. Okay, anyway, and it's also the star of rem Fan, which is Saturn. So is that really why they did it? They just took two pieces of the hourglass and slapped them ontop each other's good. I don't know. There was a VSOFA proton Al dot Com. Okay, done, thanks Al, you can think Alex for letting me know that you were in the chat VSF And uh, hopefully when I hit this refresh button, that subscribe thing is going to change from three to something a whole lot less. Gay. Yeah, all right, where were we? Let's back up back over here. Let's move on over tom.
Speaker 7: It's a pretty known fact.
Speaker 1: That I'm on the wrong side now to do I can't see myself on the screen. That's that's the guests that I do things right.
Speaker 6: These are gods shows and people, that the Jewish homeland is Israel, that the Jews believe in the Old Testament, and that the Old Testament is about Jews. However, almost none of these facts are true. Nowhere in the Bible does it call the Jews God shows with people. Modern day Israel isn't really the homeland of the Jews.
Speaker 1: I think these fuckers even started doing the beard thing because our people were known to have beards, and they're just they just assimilate everything because they're just like a fucking there. They're like a creature there. They are a force more than they are. Uh, it's not conscious, you know what I mean. It's like they they chew up and spit out and and and co opt just about everything. They impersonate, they absorb, assimilate. I don't know where they got the peyotes from. Whose idea that was to look like a goddamn poodle? I mean, I don't know who they get who they got that from. Maybe there was a couple retarded goths walking around didn't know how to cut their hair or so. I don't know, because even look when you look at the So let's look at Sumer for a second and you see all those like the dude with the with the pine cone looking thing and the thing that looks like a handbag, and you see all these people with their beard. Ude. They were telling us all the time, th Oaks are Semitic, blah blah blah. Those are the rocky They were Gothic Aryans. They are the people who founded sumer Egypt, Persia, India and the Indus Valley area mohind Jo Daro that got hit by something fucking supernatural or nuclear. That's the that's like the City of the Dead or something like that behind Jadaro. Means that you can get into this with some of the wakadoo stuff from ancient aliens. But every time there's Aryans that change it to Aliens and then they say Semitic past. So this is the trick of people like Giorgio Sukulos and all these other freaks who are tied into agencies. I'm putting my finger out with my ring finger to show possibly uh Masonic, but most certainly some sort of agent to CIA or some other intelligence firm. A lot of these people who do these uh like contacting the desert type things or the ancient aliens, they are developing a fun narrative for people to latch onto these ancient astronauts and completely forget about the true nature and history that actually was founded by their own ancestors. They'd rather reject that and for the fantasy. And then they owe everything to the Semitic Fucs or the ones who pretend to be the Ovays. Isn't that convenient? And then well, yeah, anything that's unexplainable, Sure as hell wasn't because of reset. Sure as hell wasn't because there was artifacts left over from another cycle of mankind that went to a certain level of technological advancement before being cut down by some sort of event, And they wouldn't happen to be just artifacts that were then seen as being magical because the meaning and their purpose and their origin was lost over generations after something bad happened to the people who actually developed that society, then becoming you know, rehashed into the next version of mankind in the next cycle. Ta da, You know, why do they have thor having a hammer that you know has some sort of you know, electrical properties to it if it wasn't a device a little bit different than what they make it out to be And plus you have translations screwing up things too. What was it that allowed what was it that created let me ask you this geological or I'm sorry, geostorm is it what are we trying to say, geoengineering? What was it that created the massive freezing that prevented Germany from fucking wiping out the Soviet Bolshevik pieces of shit they were advancing. They would have fucked them all up and then also in massive freezing, pushed them back. How did that happen? You guys, now that you're on we're on FTJ, you guys have probably read good Richard Thomas Goodrich's book The Healthstorm. If you haven't, you should. There's accounts where people who are fighting the Soviets. They don't say it like hyperbole. They say they were coming out of the ground. That sounds awfully a lot like what you would see in a respawner in a video game. Was there something magical or high tech involved in that? Why did they seem like they had absolutely no personalities, these people that were coming out of these things. It's just things that think about.
Speaker 6: I just don't really believe in the Old Testament, and only maybe five percent of the people in the Old Testament can even be considered Jewish. So now that you've branded me an anti Semite, we can begin. So the expression anti Semite literally means against Shem or his descendants. However, being anti Jewish isn't the same as being anti Semitic.
Speaker 7: So let me explain.
Speaker 6: The Semites are the descendants of a man named m who would father some of the world's most renowned empires and dynasties, such as the Assyrian and Babylonian empires and even the Persians.
Speaker 1: But that's a lie. See, this is semitizing the past. It's not. It was our ancestors, okay, but Assyria Babylon with the Assyrians who could took over Babylonian area like that is those were Semites? Yeah yeah, And guess who pushed that? Proud of that along the same fucking cult that we're trying to get rid of the Goths. And guess why we went to There were some of us already in the Indus Valley and Ganges and stuff like that, Gangetic India. They were already establishing the culture there. But then there was a huge wave of our people that moved there. Why because we were being hunted into extinction by the Assyrians who are being prodded and poked along by that cult that we now just all called oaves. But they were trying to make our people extinct as far back as that, because this was retaliation for the Goths in the British at a time period for having broken up their cult and you know, basically defending the people of the land from their abuse, from their terror, from their terrorism, from their sorcery in pharmacaea, in child theft. So they got back at us and they egged on these Assyrians who happened to have the same types of gods as they did, to hunt this and this in my book even there is is it ashra Banipal or is it a different one? There there's two. One of them was a decent dude. The other one was a psychopath, and he used to delight in telling stories about how he collected all the tongues, eyeballs, ears of the of our ancestors that they would skin. They would they would pin them to the ground and they would skin them alive from their from their backs. This is what they did. They they were they we were chased into or away from that area, and that's where there was a little large wave into gangetic or you know, the Indus Valley Ganjitic, Indo Gothics, Gothic arians, Arians just means the ruling class, remember, can.
Speaker 7: Call themselves Semites.
Speaker 6: So why is it when you say something against the Jews you were considered anti Semitic? Because just like stealing your religion, your homes, your money, and businesses, some Jews also love stealing names inheritance and.
Speaker 1: Land right names right a simulation so you don't understand the difference. They're wearing the skin so that they can hide, right, They're wearing the mask of something that you trust or that you already have a concept of in your head, so that you're not on guard, so you're not expecting something negative or horrible to happen to you.
Speaker 7: So Chum is the son of Noah, doesn't he awful?
Speaker 1: Look? I mean with the blonde hair and the blonde beard, nick kinch just picked the color at random? But isn't that kind of interesting that? You know, what does that look like to you? If he had blue eyes instead of a blue body? What do you think that is? It's not because they know you know what I mean? You see what I mean? The truth kind of coming out, even if they're mixing up some of the details, and if you really read what Noah did and what kind of piece of shit he was or what Joe Lot did, like none of their heroes are good people. Yeah, you know it's well, you know they ruined that city, so I better fuck my daughters. What that's a lot, right.
Speaker 6: Guy who built the arkwind Mesopotamia flooded, the Samarian Kingdom would be there.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing. Flooding in what way literalist translation retardation or because it was flooded as there was an invasion.
Speaker 6: Truid by the flood, and the Semites would descend from the Caucasian mountains and establish the Acadian Empire. Chem would have children and one of his descendants would be named Eber.
Speaker 1: They're still trying to they're still trying to semitize everything by calling the decaid. You know, there's all these words again. We have to read all of us on FTJ and beyond, have to read the British DA and make as a civilization in race and history? Am I allowed to to post documents in the in the chat let me Jay, Well, I'll see after this war.
Speaker 6: He would be the father of the Hebrew people, and the Semites would be called by his name. Iber's line would eventually get birth to a man named Abraham or a Jew named Abraham, except Abraham has never been a Jew, nor will he ever be a Jew, and to call Abraham one is just playing ignorant.
Speaker 7: So let's go through it.
Speaker 6: So, according to the Bible, Abraham was a Hebrew and not a Jew, whom God promised the father of many nations, not one single Jewish nation.
Speaker 1: Now, it's possible that the evil sick discussing cults just took a guy who was a decent dude named Abraham or Abram and gave him their attributes, as they do with all kinds of other things that they do in the Bible. That's usually of some sort of Gothic Aryan descent of a person that they then semitize and then give them all of their horrible characteristics and and attributes, thereby destroying it's the root of the person destroying their their you know, historical uh, what do you call it identity and replacing it with their sick, their sick, twisted morality, which is the lack thereof. That's possible, that's that's very possible when they not being in Abraham. But they use a template of somebody that they read about in the in Alexandri, of somebody that people would recognize as being one of their their heroes of the past, and then they just bastardized and made him, made him disgraceful. And then oh, look at looky, looky, LOOKI we have an We have a Hebrew care we have a duke character for us a Semitic one, but.
Speaker 6: Many nations, and that through him all the famines of the world would be blessed. Abraham would pass this blessing on to his younger son Isaac, and not his eldest son Ishmael. Isaac would have twin sons named Essa and Jacob. Again, the Abraham blessing would be passed out to the younger brother, Jacob, who would then be renamed to Israelil Israel would.
Speaker 7: Then have twelve sons.
Speaker 6: His sons would each become their own tribes and eventually become their own nations.
Speaker 1: And then they retell that story with twelve apostles. Yeah, I get it. It's all symbolic, it's all a grim more, it's all a magical working that people are reading as literal and thinking these are real people, as though some of the things are, like the tribe of Dan is probably most likely Goths, like the Dan Jube.
Speaker 6: One of his sons would be named Judah, who would be the father of the Jewish people, and all Jews are related to him. Even though all Jews are Israelites, majority of Israelites are not Jews. Obviously, Israel would have to pass the Abrahamic Blessing to Judah in order for them.
Speaker 1: To do so. He's trying to record this and things keep popping up on his phone, but he just keeps going with it, and it's lowering his volume as he's recording this. Do you see when his slimson slides down, his volume goes low.
Speaker 6: The chosen people Israel would want his favorite son, Joseph, to inherit the Abrahamic blessing. However, Judah, the father of the Jews, would be jealous and conspire with his brothers to have Joseph killed. In the end, Judas old Joseph into slavery for silver, much like Judas l Jesus to the Jews.
Speaker 7: So the Bible portrays Judah as a jealous.
Speaker 1: It all depends on what you look that though, because in the Gospel of it, is it the Gospel of Judas, one of the apocrypha, or the they say it's a lostic gospel. Uh, apparently it's possible that this if you want to believe in this being an actual, real thing and not just a symbolic that Judah, I'm sorry, Judas was carrying out orders to turn him over, and it was it was something that only he and Jesus knew about. Who knows?
Speaker 6: We s villain and Joseph as the chosen son. While in slavery, Joseph would rise to become the prime minister of Egypt and father to sons named Ephraim and Manassa. In the end, Israel would adopt joseph sons and pass the Abrahamic blessing on to them, making them the Chosen people, and dividing Joseph into two tribes, making thirteen tribes of Israel.
Speaker 7: As for the father of the Jews, his two eldest sons.
Speaker 6: Would die and Judah would end up bowing down to Joseph. So now that you understand that the Jews were never intended to bless the world, nor were they ever considered the chosen people.
Speaker 7: We can move on to our second point.
Speaker 6: So is the Jewish homeland Israel And the answer is yes and not at all. Israel was originally called the Land of Canaan, named after Noah's grandson of Canaan.
Speaker 7: The Land of Canaan was conquered by the.
Speaker 6: Israelites after they left Egypt with Moses found in the Book of Pexodus.
Speaker 1: And I also noticed a lot of people saying, though it's a canonize to this, canonice to this can ixtray this. No, they didn't real they didn't. Again, the simulation and mixing timelines and chronological order of things. So just because somebody occupies a territory and becomes known as these people after the fact, doesn't mean that these were the people that were actually founding the civilization there or had anything to do with the production or the cultivation or the creation of that civilization. And that also includes when they call somebody a quote unquote a he's a Phoenician, Well that doesn't what does that mean? They never call themselves that, So what are you talking about? And then there's there's great variants of time, like within thousands of years, where then all of a sudden, a bunch of these these fucking people come in and they're considered the Phoenicians, and they're doing piracy and child sex trafficking and all kinds of shit, just like the Swasows will do with the Dutch East India Company and they'll do with the British India Company. But that's got nothing to do with who was considered by the historians as Phoenicians before, because those are two different people that they're conflating together. So then you have positive attributes which they're stealing from our ancestors, from what they used to call phoenicians before them, And then they're mixing it up with these fucking people and what they are involved with, and they're muddying the water so that we look back and people and I would do this, look back and say, was there ever a fucking decent human with actual true morality or ethics? Well, yeah there was, but they keep on doing this thing with it. They keep on taking the good and mixing it with the bad. And that's part of magic too, right, Putting the two fuckers together is fucking up your perception too.
Speaker 6: The Bible says God commandity Israelates to punish the Canaanites for their sexual immorality, which led to child sacrifice, which would eventually lead.
Speaker 1: To yes, not our people, but the Saturn cult influence and maybe our people, some of them who were corrupted by this magic and the marketplace and wealth would be attracted to this just like any other time. There's some people that are able to be corruptible, you know, and they kind of bank on that, don't they No pun intended after birth abortions, college students support and fantaside. That's fucking disgusting. And that's from twenty fourteen. Twenty fourteen, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: What cannibal is.
Speaker 6: The word cannibal actually comes from the words Canaan and the god Baal was the god of Canaan, and the priests were known for eating the children after they were sacrificed to him.
Speaker 7: Hence why we.
Speaker 1: Call them kenny, right, And everybody says it's a they sacrificed to Moloch or Molech with an Eh, No, they didn't, they didn't. Mulk was the type of sacrifice. We went over this before. It was ball Or which you can also call Saturn, which you can also call Yahosabio or Yahweh. That was who they were sacrificing. To Molek was a type of sacrifice. It was an immolation of a child. That was the type of sacrifice, not a thing, not a deity ball.
Speaker 6: So now that you understand what kind of people were living in Kanaan, trying not to feel so bad when you