Speaker 1: One o one Linchin Taco. This is Orlando's rock station, one oh one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by Pick your Ticket Thursday. That's going on all day to day at one oh one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: On Instagram again, if you're not following us, that's at one oh one one w j r R. Tickets for Ghost, tickets for a whole bunch of j r R shows and events like Monster Jam too today.
Speaker 1: Swing by when you have a chance. You don't have to do it the second. I'm trying to get to work right now. Enjoy some idiotology. In the meantime, well, details are starting to emerge on an ongoing investigation that started on Christmas Day with a welfare check.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Concerned relatives had called police in Patiscala, Ohio after a seventy five year old woman did not show up for a holiday gathering on Christmas in Acris, oh I.
Speaker 2: Thought you meant a welfare check, like in the mail, like somebody stole the welfare check.
Speaker 1: I'm dead serious. There's no mail today, by the way, Yes, because Jimmy Carter National Day of Mourning. So therefore no mail. No So woman's seventy five year old one was going to be with relatives on Christmas Day. I supposed to go to Akron for wherever the family was gathering. She doesn't show up. Obviously concerned, They call police back in her tones, Hey, could somebody swung by him? Check on, see what's going on. Well. The investigation now is continuing after the seventy five year old was found deceased after she was apparently attacked and then subsequently eaten eaten by her neighbor's pigs on Christmas Day. That is not a merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's not a way to go out. That might be the pigs getting back at people. You know how everybody eats hammed during Christmas. Maybe this is the pigs revolting.
Speaker 1: You're eating our hamler, eating you lady. She was just the neighbor, though elderly neighbor. Everybody else is having hammer on the us. You know, it's they're getting back. It's unclear whether, uh, the neighbors who owned the pigs will face any kind of criminal charges because the animals are livestock, not not like dogs that got loose and mauled and tried to eat the lady. Yes, so she was she somehow was in their pig pen. I guess that's this. This is where the investigation is getting a little murky. It sounds the way this reads is that the neighbor's pigs were on her property.
Speaker 2: Uh uh so that's just like a dog. Pat you said it wasn't like that's like.
Speaker 1: I'm just reading you what is being released at this point in this ongoing investigation.
Speaker 2: By you mentioned a second ago you said that it was, you know, not like a dog attack, because right, but they were they if they got loose and went on her property and killed her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just like a dog a pig. Yeah, it's the whole story is horrible. I definitely can see that. What I also, it's moments like this where I'm thankful, where something like this isn't usually taking up much of my area of worry. Yeah, that's true. You know what I'm saying, Like, we're here at work doing our thing right now, you're going to your job wherever it may be. I'm willing to bet the vast majority of us didn't wake up this one and go, I hope I don't get attacked and then eaten by pigs. Yeah, it's not normally something you worry about in your day to day.
Speaker 2: It makes me think that I'm actually thankful for our dog Teddy for once, because if you recall instead of Teddy, what was I gonna get and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get a pig? Mm hmm, yeah, I think it was the size of pig that would eat an elderly neighbor. Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna try to get one of those smaller pigs, but all the listeners steered me away from it because they said they'll sell them saying they're smaller, and then you wind up with a three to four hundred pounds pig in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Pat if I met my demise by pig, I would lead idiotology with it, no doubt. I just appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, as long as you give me that cred he last did something. Could you give me a trophy too? They just put a trophy right over here in the studio of like a pig with me in its mouth.
Speaker 1: What he would have wanted? Actually, just he expressed his yeah. Anyway. A college in England, Nottingham College, is offering classes. This is a college offering classes on how to make phone calls. Homework includes calling stores to ask if they have something in stock, and calling restaurants to ask what their powers are because kids are always texting.
Speaker 2: When was the last time, Pat you said it yourself like he's hit himself the forehead? You said it yourself a couple of years ago. You go, I call my kid, she won't even an answer. You call other other people. It's like, it's called telephobia. There's a term for this, it's telephobia. There are people who literally have the fear of actually using a phone for its original purpose to talk with somebody. Isn't there also something I know that this isn't the word for it, but I'm just gonna throw it out there, like conversation phobia, Well it all ties.
Speaker 1: I'm talking face to face conversation. Yeah, it's it's which explains why, you know, you see it day in and day out. A group of people could be sitting around at lunch, uh and they all are on their phones and in some cases texting each other across the table. M M. It's like, I'm never gonna understand this. You're never gonna understand this, and it's probably just a waste at this point of energy to even try to understand it. It totally is.
Speaker 2: It's just like worrying about getting it packed by a pig today.
Speaker 1: Moving right along, Hey, how's your first semester of college going. What have you signed up for? I'm gonna ease myself in the how to make phone calls class.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I can't rag it because we all did our things when we were younger to pat look at the guy across from you. Racquetball one, racquetball two, tennis, golf, bowling, self defense for men and women, and that ringing a bell. Those are all the classes that I took. Telephobia I would have been all over that.
Speaker 1: Kenosho was Canson, a man from Racine was Canson was taken into custody at the Pigley Wiggly grocery store Pigs again, I know. Authority say he was allegedly caught masturbating inside the grocery store come on dud over the weekend. That would be thirty two year old Tyree Carter. What section of the store, it doesn't say, but he was charged with one misdemeter count of loot and lascivious behavior. Officers said the charge stems from the infinite incident that allegedly. There's no alleged here. Again, they have the video footage of him from the store's camera at about two o'clock in the afternoon inside the Pigley Wiggly on a Saturday, and he was inappropriately touching himself all inside the store, and it was confirmed as an employee went over to check on the individual who was acting suspiciously and tried to determine if he was trying to steal something, which is what they thought initially, but upon further investigation, the employee realized that clean up on all nine was needed.
Speaker 2: The employee realized that he wasn't putting something in his pants as much as pulling something out right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, at this point, I'm just putting down the wet floor sign and walking away.
Speaker 2: Let someone else thank you. I was just going that direction, not the wet floor sign. I was just I was just clocking out if my boss. If my boss asked me, I'll go work it some other supermarketings. I'm going to Publics.
Speaker 1: I don't think they've expanded to Wisconsin yet, but you know what I'm saying, Yeah, you name, you name the grocery store there. I'm going because I am not.
Speaker 2: And if you try to make me do that, I'm suing you, like at the lawsuit I could have had when the old man had me pulling a turt out of the toilet at the Old World Cheese shop. He hey, come on, what was the veteran employee's name?
Speaker 1: Who? Mike? Mike Stepp told you two youngins to step aside you in Delta Dave. Come on, boys, I'll show you how it's done. And he put on the U. Boys, go fix that toilet. Put on what the elbow link?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Play texting gloves and just no gloves. Oh, no gloves. He packed it. This was a Vietnam vett. As you mentioned.
Speaker 2: He looked as he goes, boys, go fix that toilet there, somebody stuffed it up real good.
Speaker 1: I'll show you how to clear a latrine. Delta.
Speaker 2: Dave and I are about fourteen, if not fifteen, at the most fifteen. I think we were definitely hired underage, send in there to go clean, to plunge a toilet which wouldn't plunge. He goes, what you need to do, boys, He was just like that the football coach from that movie. Remember I was telling you that from forgetting Sarah or whatever.
Speaker 1: Or more like like mister buzz cut in a Savison butt head.
Speaker 2: That dude, well that's the same exactly, Hop do it. There's a just say hawk to it.
Speaker 1: Hop do it. He goes stand aside, boys, just like n said.
Speaker 2: He couldn't look forcefully pushed both of us to the side, pulled up.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: He always wore a button down, long sleeve, button out shirt to look like an official kitchen manager.
Speaker 1: Or roll it up. Huh he do this. You'd see his Vietnam tax and he'd get he wet just like this.
Speaker 2: You just go like this hurt and put his arm almost elbowed deep, probably about elbow deep.
Speaker 1: I was a gross little guy, and I was discussed. That's you know, that's nothing for a dude who's dealt with Charlie coming out of the you know, oh yeah, coming up over.
Speaker 2: The rise and watched the whole camp cook right.
Speaker 1: Rock station. I've got an