Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZY Boston's news video.
Speaker 2: Well, I think all of us have watched the immigration battle open up on a lot of fronts, And just to put this into a little bit of historical perspective, I think there are two viewpoints within this country towards what I call illegal immigration and what others will call I guess call it by a different name. But in the last four years during the Biden administration, there are a lot of people who were able to come across the border.
Speaker 3: Most of them were coming across for all the right.
Speaker 2: Reasons, but very few of them are going through the process correctly which they were supposed to comply with. So we now have millions of people in the country who we don't know. And that was a big issue in the last presidential elections, in which Donald Trump beat Vice Resident Harris And although Donald Trump says it was a landslide, it was a close election. He won all of the battleground states but didn't win them. The overall vote was about fifty plus to forty nine plus. The difference was a couple of million votes, not again landslide, but it's an issue that I think most Americans feel something needs to be done, and in the first few months of the Trump administration, we've had some very interesting broadsides fired from one side or to the other. It doesn't seem to be much of an area of agreement. I think that there is a general agreement amongst most people who are within the great middle in America, who say, Yeah, let's get the bad people. Let's get the rapists and the murderers, the child pornographers, and the people who are.
Speaker 3: Bringing fentanyl into the country. Let's get them out. Let's close the border, let's tighten up the border.
Speaker 2: I think there's a consensus on that, and I think that on that issue, the Trump administration is trying to do their best.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: In some cases, I have criticized the Trump administration because some of the arrests seem to me to be a little premature. I want to see all the gang members. I want to see Trente Daraguara, I want to see MS thirteen. I want to see all the real bad people who have come into this country for no good purpose. I want them gone, and I like them gone yesterday, and I think most of you would agree with that. However, there are also a lot of people who are here who potentially have come here for the right reasons. And so therefore one group focuses on the very bad actors who are here, and the other group focuses upon the eighteen year old student from Milford who was picked up when they were really looking for his dad, or the the tough's graduate student who's arrested by the the ICE agents. And you have again politicians on both sides, uh, basically trying to get the public to focus, to basically frame the issue as they want now. Uh, Mayor Wu has become a target of the Trump administration, and Boston has become a target of the Trump administration and of the.
Speaker 3: The Director of Ice, Director.
Speaker 2: Homan, and Mayor Wu in her state at the City address, I guess it was actually in March earlier this year. She sort of threw down the gauntlet here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And uh, this just gives you a little bit of the tone of Mayor Wu in early March here in Boston, in the State of the city addressed. This is cutting number thirty five.
Speaker 4: Please, Rob, we stand with immigrants. You belong here, so almost want to see that, then, miguerants, Boston doesn't back down. We are a city where the Irish coffee is strong and our opinions are stronger. We may not always agree or see eye to eye, but at the end of the day, we are a family. If you come for one of us, you will get all of us.
Speaker 3: Well. On that point, she's dead wrong. Okay, she's dead wrong.
Speaker 2: She does not distinguish between people who are coming here out of desperation and people who are coming here as desperadoes. Meaning when she says, if you come for one of us, does that refer to the child rapist who's here illegally?
Speaker 3: Do we all stand with that person? I hope not. I hope not.
Speaker 2: She was questioned by a congresswoman from South Carolina about that very point, and when she appeared in Congress back in February, she kind of had to answer questions direct questions from Congresswoman Nancy Mace cut number thirty four.
Speaker 5: Please Rob mayor Wu, I have a last couple questions for you. Do you believe that ICE arresting a child rapist quote threatens everyone's safety?
Speaker 6: End quote?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, No no? Does Ice arresting a murderous MS thirteen game member threaten everyone's safety?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I would like to hold up this quote of you where you say ICE's efforts actually threaten the safety of every one.
Speaker 8: End quote.
Speaker 5: Boston Mayor Michelle Will, you're a hypocrite.
Speaker 2: Tough language from Mace, who's a Republican. Now, the mayor has gone on to make some very interesting comments about ICE officers, and they have drawn the attention of US Attorney Leah Foley, who's a very impressive United States attorney. Normally US attorneys stay away from this sort of a fray, but I think she is fed up with some of the rhetoric from Mayor Wu, and I think she's fed up with the lack of cooperation. Boston Police are willing to provide federal agents here who are trying to I would hope rid the city of people who are here for the wrong reasons. So now the the new US attorney, she's been in office for I guess a couple of months. Lea Foley released a video this morning. The video actually runs in its entirety, but just a minute and fifty one seconds, but it's pretty powerful. We've cut it into three segments, and I want to play those three segments, starting off with some comments that again, this is the United States attorney. For those of you who are not lawyers, the US Attorney is separate and apart from the Attorney general. The Attorney General in Massachusetts is the head of law enforcement in Massachusetts. The United States Attorney is the chief prosecutor. And it's a very busy and a very important office, and they prosecute lots of people, sometimes even politicians from both sides of the aisle. This is the US Attorney the first third of her comments this morning, let us go to cut thirty three A rob.
Speaker 6: During a recent interview, Boston's Mayor Michelle wou made reckless and inflammatory statements regarding enforcement efforts made by federal immigration authorities across the Commonwealth. Referring to federal agents as quote secret police is offensive.
Speaker 9: There are no secret police.
Speaker 6: Ice agents, along with other federal law enforcement partners.
Speaker 9: Are making immigration arrests. That is no secret.
Speaker 6: They are arresting individuals who are here illegally, which is a violation of federal law. Every enforcement action is conducted within the bounds of the Constitution and our laws, with oversight, legal justification, and accountability. To claim otherwise is a gross misrepresentation and a disservice.
Speaker 1: To the public.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think that Mayor is going to take back the comments that she made. But the language used by the US Attorney LEA. Foley and inflammatory, I can't disagree with that. I just can't disagree with that because there are bad people out there who would take that language that the mayor used as if not permission or maybe maybe permission at minimum, license to perhaps due harm to these people who they may have described as reckless and inflammatory. The US Attorney Leo Foley from Massachusetts continues in Cut thirty three b rob.
Speaker 6: Federal agents in marked jackets and vests are masking their faces because people like Mayor WU have created false narratives.
Speaker 9: About their mission.
Speaker 6: Federal agents and their children are being threatened, docks and assaulted.
Speaker 9: That is why they must hide their faces.
Speaker 6: Furthermore, suggesting that federal law enforcement officers are quote snatching people.
Speaker 9: Off the streets is also false.
Speaker 6: It's offensive to the men and women who risk their lives every day to uphold the rule of law.
Speaker 2: Again, what the US attorney is saying is that the mayor has engaged in rhetoric which is not disciplined, and I think she's correct. Last part of the comment released today by the US Attorney Leo Foley, directed exactly precisely at Mayor Will cut thirty three c rob.
Speaker 6: On the contrary, every arrest or detention is pursuant to and sanctioned by federal law. The US Attorney's Office stands in support of our federal law enforcement partners, whose mission it is to protect.
Speaker 9: The residence of Massachusetts.
Speaker 6: Regardless of the noise being generated by politicians who either do not understand federal law or simply believe our nation's immigration laws should not be in force.
Speaker 9: We will not apologize for doing our job.
Speaker 2: So that we invited the US Attorney to join us tonight, I didn't expect that she would. I think that statement speaks for itself. So now my question from my audience is this has taken the fight between the federal government and Mayor Wu to another level. To some extent, it's going to work to the advantage of Mayor Wu in her reelection bid here in Massachusetts, or rather in Boston, excuse me, Boston, Massachusetts. But obviously the federal government feels at this point that they have no other choice. And again it's extraordinary. To the best of my knowledge, I have never heard or at least in Massachusetts. The District of Massachusetts heard of the US Attorney releasing a prepared statement for the purpose of calling on the carpet the mayor of Boston or, in this case, a leading Democratic politician. Here are the number six, one, seven, five, four, ten thirty, six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty or triple eight nine two, nine, ten thirty. Question is very simple. Who has the better of this argument? Uh, the US Attorney Lea Foley or Boston Mayor Michelle Wu. I think Wu's language is undisciplined, and I think she has made statements that she needs to apologize for. That's my thought. I'd love to know what you think. And I thought that the US Attorney today was particularly disciplined and very specific in her language. She approached it very much as a lawyer would, while Mayor Wu was speaking often either from a script or off hand, in using language that a politician would. That's my analysis. I'd love to get yours six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty, six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Dan Ray on radio.
Speaker 2: All right, so we have a the lines are drawn here between Boston mayor and Michelle wou and the US Attorney Lea Foley. Uh.
Speaker 3: This is this is a real battle. Uh.
Speaker 2: And there may be some political implications in all of this, as there often is.
Speaker 3: But I want to know who you think is handling it properly. Let me go first up to Frank in Boston. Frank, you a first up this hour on nightside. Welcome.
Speaker 7: Yay, both sides are right. We are in a war that both sides and the war is being waged against the United States of America and its constitution and its people. Both sides need to talk. Both sides need to get their opinions out there, and we need to fix this mess here. So to say that neither side should be talked, neither side should be making that point, I think it puts one side and a disadvantage. Don't lay down and put your head in the sand because you're afraid of the other side. You got to say something. You gotta do something. Both sides. They got to say something. They gotta give us their point and give us an idea of what direction they want this nation to go.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you this, I think that you could not have a clearer indication of the position of both sides. I think Michelle Wu has made it pretty clear if you come for anyone in Boston, then they're gonna have to deal with everyone in Boston. Those were paraphrasing her words. And Leo Foley, the US Attorney, is upset with some of the language that Wu has directed towards these federal agents. And you know what's happening is a lot of these guys are getting docks. You know when they say docs, do you know what that means? It's a it's a term that's kind of a recent term. Somehow they will get the name and the address of where these folks live and they will put it up on websites, and some of them feel that that puts them and their families in danger.
Speaker 7: Uh, well, see that's the that's the that's the thing here. I don't know what that term is, but I don't see anything out there telling us that that is happening. This administration has a tendency to lie, lie, lie lot. So this for them to be saying that and we ain't even seen it, I got it.
Speaker 8: This happened.
Speaker 3: Well it is.
Speaker 2: I can tell you this. I can tell you this. It is a practice that has been used.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, but you've got to help.
Speaker 2: You out, man. Let me help you out a little bit here. It is a practice that has been used against UH by primarily by the extremists on both sides of the spectrum against the other side of the spectrum. So doxing is a term that has been going on for a while.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, there were the homes of US Supreme Court justices, which for years and years and years have been kept very confidential. Uh started to become public record back oh six or seven of five or six years ago. So doc saying is something that is done, okay, and it's not nice because it impacts family members. But that is I'm not saying. I'm not saying either US Attorney fully or mayor Woo were doing that. I'm not saying that, but some people on different sides are.
Speaker 3: So that's that's it.
Speaker 7: But that doesn't mean it's happened to these agents. There have been instances, none that you explain that there have been instances that have heard, but I haven't heard nothing going against these agents.
Speaker 3: Well, if I haven't a US attorney, I will tell you this. If I have some knowledge of the U S Attorney.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the US attorney is a large enforcement prosecutor that is appointed by the president, whoever, whether it's a Democratic president or Republican president. U S attorneys have done a very good job here, with a couple of exceptions during during my time appointees of both Democratic and Republican presidents. There's a pretty high high standard, uh that that U S Attorneys comply with. And if Lea Foley, as a US attorney is saying that there are federal agents whose identifications and whose home addresses have been docked doxed, I think you can take that to the bank. And that's what And she was most concerned about, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to interrupt your go ahead, Frank, and give you a final one.
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't think her work should be taken as truth. I don't. I don't. I think she is compromised. I think a lot of these officers that this administration is appointed people to have been compromised.
Speaker 3: What I would suggest to you is I don't think you know.
Speaker 7: You, I mean, are wet all we got, dude? Look at the headstaff was the Defense Department? What's the name and Human and health blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 10: But we can go on.
Speaker 7: A lot of them are unqualified, and they called.
Speaker 2: The departments again, you probably have qualifications. And the next time there's a Democrat, uh, look at, look at Frank. I hope that next time when your point of view prevails and takes the White House, and there will be next time, I hope that you're nominated for one of these positions, because obviously you're.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't motify it. I wouldn't want it because I'm not qualified. I wouldn't want a position that I'm not qualified for because it will mess that everything up. And you got people's reputation, people's careers that you would affect. I wouldn't even I would not do that on.
Speaker 2: My tell stuff. Thank you for being honest, Frank, I think. But then, if do you know any let me ask you this. Yeah, Frank, just let's have a little bit of a conversation. Do you know anything about LEO qualifications? Do you know anything about Pete haik Seth's qualifications? Do you know where Pete Haikseth went to school? Do you know what his military uh involvement has been? What he what he did as a member of the active military. Do you know any of that or no? Are they just names to you? Why did you do me this favor? I'm going to challenge you. I'm going to shout, I'm going to challenge you here, Frank, Okay, I'm going to judge you. I want you to to get on your computer and check.
Speaker 7: Out I don't have a computer.
Speaker 3: No, you do, you don't, I do not. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We'll go to the library and use a computer and check out Leofole's qualifications. Check out Pete has hagg Seth's qualifications. They are eminently qualified for the positions that they're served. With their serving, you might disagree with their positions, Frank.
Speaker 7: You well, I see.
Speaker 2: The only advantage I have, Frank, Frank, The only advantage I have is I know what their qualifications are. I've looked at their their their curricula VTAI, I've looked at their resumes. I understand what their qualifications are. I think if you go and you look at their qualifications, you are still going to disagree with positions they take, but you're you're not going to be criticizing their qualifications, is the point I'm trying to make.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Come on, I hate, I hate to confuse you with facts and things like that, Frank, but I have no choice. I got to run. I hit the newscast. Appreciate you call, keep calling I low. Our conversations. Have a great one coming back on Nightside right after the news at the bottom of the hour. You know, folks, I'm not going to sit here and allow people's qualifications to be dragged through the mud by people who haven't checked those qualifications out.
Speaker 3: It's as simple as that. Back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray w BZ Boston's News.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to hear from some women on this one because we have two leading political figures in uh well, a federal prosecutor who's appointed by the Trump administration. The federal prosecutors are appointed by the by the the White House when you know when they they're elected, and of course the Democratic mayor of Boston. Let me go to William, my friend William in Baltimore, Maryland. William, welcome, How are.
Speaker 3: You, sir?
Speaker 11: How's going man?
Speaker 2: I'm doing just fine, doing just fine. What's your take on all of this, William?
Speaker 11: No, I was listening to what you said, but I remember when the mayor was that in Washington right back, and I heard I listened to all that and her and her and the mayor of Chicago, uh, and the and the mayor of Denver.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, Denver, Colorado with the three mayors who were in the hot.
Speaker 11: Seat, right and uh, the man from New York, Eric Adams, like so.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right Adams was there as well. Yep, good, good memory.
Speaker 11: And then right and then I remember he did a show man about Uh. She brought all the like arcle ride the twelve people there and cast for like three hundreds. She got a law firm from out of Washington, DC. It cost all that money.
Speaker 2: It's about six It was about six hundred. It was about six hundred thousand dollars all.
Speaker 11: In, I believe, right, I couldn't believe it. You told me that, and I looked it up for the computer, and you definitely telling the cheap un believe it. But anyway, I think Ms wool Uh, you know, I think she's wrong. Man, Like you said, you're an attorney, you know, you know, and and uh the lady I didn't. I don't know about her backfin, but I take your word for it because you're an attorney, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no she is.
Speaker 2: She is a very impressive background worked in driving practice, and now she's a United States attorney and I'll tell you she's fearless. She got out there today. I've never seen a US attorney do what she did today. And she basically stepped up and said she felt she had to protect the officers in the field who were basically making the arrests that her office would would have to prosecute. So you know, I I would want to I would want to work for a leader like that, to be really honest with you, Yes.
Speaker 11: And I think that Michelle Woo. But you know it's going to come to a head. Well, I really think it's going to come to a head and one of these mayors is going to get arrested because uh and I think Michelle Woo was the leading and she's a lawyer like you, like you kind of let them go before that. Lady graduated from Harvard, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah she was. Yeah, she's a Harvard Law school graduate.
Speaker 2: I don't know that she practiced law, to be honest with you, but I don't know she practiced any law. She was a member of the city council and then she ran ran from mayor, so I don't know that. But but it doesn't it doesn't matter. She went to law school. She has a law degree. I'm fine with that her she has. She has an impressive set of credentials.
Speaker 3: I'm not in any.
Speaker 2: Way, shape or for I just don't want people like the fellow before you Frank was was talking about their credentials.
Speaker 3: He's never looked at their credentials in like.
Speaker 11: You said, Peter blag with a mob and infumps.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 11: I don't understand. I don't understand why people say that these people are unqualified. I ain't like just learning when I was. They've got a bunch of people, you know, no kind of no kind of backbone like clarying Bondy, I mean, the ladies a crosscut. I mean, come on, man, I mean just because you don't like these people.
Speaker 2: Like exactly, yeah, I mean yeah, It's like it's like, look, I can root against the Yankees and root for the Red Sox, but I can tell you I know that Judges, Aaron Judges is a heck of a baseball player. You know, we rooted, we rooted against Derek Jeter for years, but what a great you know player he was, and I just think that's what sports teaches you and I you know, it's the ignorant fan who would say, oh that Genie's a bomb, he's a boom.
Speaker 3: You know, you never hit fifty. You know, we'd say that's not always in his job was? You know?
Speaker 11: Anyway, he's just so so I mean, then, look, let me say this to you about missus. Did I hear her correctly? And I think was when one another lady Nancy Mason's asking her, what are you thinking about the wrestled wakes a child molester? She said that. She said no, she said no to her, No.
Speaker 3: No, no, what no what you know what she said no?
Speaker 2: What happened was, uh, Congresswoman May said, do you think public safety is threatened when a child molester is arrested?
Speaker 3: And she said no.
Speaker 2: So so she's basically agreeing and saying, Okay, arrest the murder, arrest the child molester, but don't go out and then make a speech. When you come for one, you're coming for all of us. Because I don't want to be associated with child molesters and murderers. You know, That's that's what I think she was trying to.
Speaker 11: Say and I think the thing, you know, because I'm just kind of will it's getting really, you know, everybody's.
Speaker 2: Going, well, we had we had a democratic mayor up here before Michelle Wou, Mardy Walsh, who was a strong union guy, strong labor guy. He eventually ended up in the in the cabinet of President Biden uh and is now the player representative. He's that he represents the the NHL players union. Yeah right, but but he was great mayor, great mayor, well in touch with the city. I gotta tell you, I think if Bartie Walsh ever came back and ran against Michelle Wou, Michelle Wu would have more than than she could handle.
Speaker 3: In my in my opinion, could be gone. And there's there's there's a candidate.
Speaker 2: Up here, you know, Josh Kraft is running for mayor in Boston, the son of Bob Craft, the owner of the New England Patriots. So we'll see how it's how that race, how this race, it doesn't doesn't. We'll get settled to early early November. William, you'll have a you'll have a front row seat here on night side.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, And let me say this what man, just like they was talking about what's his name, Don Robert Kennedy. He's another qualified person, even though he got it chicking back because there was a guy on the radio down here and they calling to learn her on that. You know, well, I don't think that was what but UH learned how the problems because I heard him, so he was in he's in the coming again and he well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Marty Walsh had been an alcoholic. I have more respect for people who have been able to confront one of those demons and recover from it. I have a friend of mine who I've talked about in the air who have tremendous respect for He was dealing with heroin and and I knew him and uh and and I spent a lot of time talking to him, and and he eventually has got himself squared away. Uh and and you have to you have to have tremendous respect for people. It's like someone who gets sick and somehow is able to get themselves on the road to recovery.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Look, you got to have respect for people like that. William. You know I did not. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: But but you've just gone up in my book. Actually, you were pretty far up in my book anyway, William, So you gotta go up much higher. All right, man, we'll talk to him. Okay, Thanks, have a great one. Thanks, moving back, coming right back here on night Side. I got Mark, George, and Fred. I'm going to get them all in before ten, and at ten my intention is to switch topic, so we Mark, George and Fred. You stay right there, I'll get you and we'll be back on night Side right after this.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's keep rolling here, going to go to Georgia and Arlington. George, you are next time nights. I appreciate your patience, George.
Speaker 3: Go right ahead.
Speaker 10: Good evening, Dan, Thank George for doing this show.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 10: I agree with you that the majority of the federal attorneys have been very high level, high achieving, very focused people. And I also agree as you said that I think the majority of the people in this country believe that the criminals who are threats to us should be the ones that are being taken. Unfortunately, that's not what's been happening here. We've seen people snatched off courts in front of the court. We've seen e tear rolls. Uh, we've seen grad students. There no threat to any of us. Uh, if you and I are arrested, Dan, Uh, unless we've got a gun in the middle of a creating, you know, doing a crime. We're gonna have somebody that has a badge, that has a name on the badge of the uniform and has an arrest war that's not happening.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me let me make this George, Just so you know, I was very critical of the arrest of the Tough's graduate student. I said it on the air, so people know what I said. I do tell I will tell you this. I thought that that was and I said it at the time, horrific optics. And I you know, I read the op ed piece that she wrote for the Tough newspaper and it was it was pablem There was nothing in there that uh that was offensive in my opinion. Do I think that she's inclined favorably towards Palestinians, Yes, but I don't think she should have been a I will tell you when she was arrested, because I've looked at the video many times, the ice officers showed her a badge and identified themselves. I could not hear them telling them telling her who they were, but I could tell from the observation. They stopped in front of her, held up the badge and she was listening. And I'm sure they said we're Ice officers. You're under arrest. I'm certain of that. Okay, So the eighteen year old kid, I think that that was a mistake. Now is the kid here legally?
Speaker 3: No, he was not born here. He's not here legally. They were looking for the father.
Speaker 2: They were looking for the father, and they I saw the father did a video which was released.
Speaker 3: To the TV news stations.
Speaker 2: I think the father should go down and say, hey, look, you want me release my son. I would not be sitting at home knowing my son was in some sort of an ice detention center.
Speaker 10: You're right, and and what's what's happened here? You know? Man, we certainly used rhetoric in a political speech and certainly went.
Speaker 7: Over the line.
Speaker 10: There list a folly house, However, used rhetoric that was just as serious, perhaps more damaging than that. The fact is, Dan, we're democracy, We're America, United States of America. Uh No, no tyrants, you know, no teams and law here.
Speaker 3: You loaded You used a pretty loaded term there. Who's the who's the gestapo?
Speaker 10: We're talking about the way these guys go out. It dan taking people. The poor guy that that that that actually was here legally down I think it was New Bedford. They smashed the car windows. There's no need of that, there's no need of the way that doesn't agree with you.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, But the vast majority and and mistakes should be corrected.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: There are people arrested in this country all the time and charge incorrectly with crimes. Okay, you're talking to a reporter who spent fifteen years trying to get four guys out of prison who were intentionally and wrongfully convicted by corrupt FBI agents.
Speaker 3: I think you know that story. I don't.
Speaker 10: I hope I don't know that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: They are mistakes, but there are mistakes. But there's a lot of bad dudes out there, and they're not going to go into those places dressed, you know, in bow ties, bow ties and clown hats. They're they're going into some situations they don't know what's on the other side of the door.
Speaker 3: At at five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm not arguing any of that, Dan, I'm ideing what we're seeing of lee videos taken by people on the street of the way things are being done. And least the foling's apologize to that and stop it or resigned. There's no need of doing going things where they are, Dan. The administration lost Trump and the people of Washington are now going after the Afghanistans who risk their lives, the state servicemen right.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: They want to them.
Speaker 3: I guess what. That's a mistake. I will share with you that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've agreed with you on a number, but that doesn't mean I should not be out there trying to get arrest the bad guys.
Speaker 10: That's all, and when I'm not, That's all what I'm saying. At the beginning, I said, Okay, agreement, I.
Speaker 3: Got George, I got two others. I'd like to sneak in.
Speaker 10: Voice my opinion to thank you.
Speaker 3: I always want your opinion, you know that, Okay, I always want you. Thank you much.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me try to get a couple in here real quickly, Mark in New Hampshire, Mark you next on nights.
Speaker 3: I go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean this shouldn't have been no surprise to anyone. Donald Trump, in the run up to the election in November of last year, studied categorically that if he was elected, the southern border would be closed and there would be vast deportations. Yes, okay, all right, so and they and Tom Holman the borders are had Carrot had stated clearly that they were going particularly hard at the so called sanctuary states and the cities within those sanctuaries.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely correct, you're absolutely And by the way, by the way, when President Obama was president of the United States, he oversaw the deportation of three million people.
Speaker 8: Well but so before before you're gonna leave me, I just have to say that what Michelle Wu stated was app was absolutely apprehensible to say.
Speaker 3: That think you mean, I think you meant reprehensible.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, you're right. Reprehensible to state that set the police were snatch people off the street. Michelle, this isn't North Korea, this isn't Venezuela, this isn't Cuba. This is the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Well, again, there have been some rest they have been which remained, which in my opinion, go get the bad guys, get the real bad armbres first and then.
Speaker 3: Moved down.
Speaker 10: Still here, but when when the eighteen year.
Speaker 2: Old high school student becomes the focus there, losing the argument at that point, That's what.
Speaker 8: They wanted his. They wanted his old man.
Speaker 3: I know I'm very familiar to case Mark.
Speaker 2: I'm up against it, and I gotta let you ride, and I apologize for not giving you more time.
Speaker 3: Talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: To those in the line, I'm going to change topics. Stay there if you want, but you you've called both Matt and Ramon. You've called really late. I'm going to change topics. I'm going to talk about the bromance between Donald Trump and Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Is it finally over? We'll be back on Night's side after this