Speaker 1: Here's the story of a radio executive who met with enormous success. His head overflowed with brilliant ideas, and he really knew how to dress. But his bosses, we're all idiots, and all his brilliance was for not before. So he had to set off on his own like some disgraced cosmonaut, and now woke us back on the radio, sharing his brilliance insights. And that's why we call this program the other side of Midnight, The other side, the other side.
Speaker 2: It's the other side midnight.
Speaker 3: Sir Sterling, Well and you too. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. Did you ever see a television show take a phone call? I was just looking at seapans just now because some idiots had it on the studio. I would never put c Span on anywhere for any reason, under any condition, but there it is. I'll change it to with the WNBA soon or bowling, maybe celebrity bowling. I love celebrity bowling. And excuse me while I set up the studio everything that should have been done days ago. Hold on, ah, look at this now, I can't get to the screen just a minute. Let me just kill myself anyway, I'm looking at C Span, and how come I can't get rid of the screen? I'm looking at C Span. Yeah, you know, we had four whole minutes to set up the studio. I don't know why there's a problem here. Come in, Come in, William, look at this screen. Tell me how to get rid of this so I can play wacky sounds. I'm on the air right now, so if you do it quickly, I'd appreciate it. What ye, I know I'm on the air. I'm being shown that I should be speaking. Yeah, I know that, But I need this fixed. I need all of this to have worked and be smooth and not a big deal and a non event. Okay, well, there's Father Jim Drucker. Can he put on? Father Drugger? Do you have to do that? I don't know why Ian didn't come in here to do this with the screen. I don't know what Ian does now. I'm kind of stumped. That's good. If you saw what we had to do, it was, it would be you wouldn't believe me. You just wouldn't believe me, Father Jim Drucker. Hold on a second, Father Drucker, what are you doing? What would you what are you hand signaling me, don't I know how to talk to the Father. I need you to get rid of this so that I can do I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Start praying, Walter, I'm going to start praying.
Speaker 3: Look Out, you should start praying. Father Drucker. I have a father. Drucker is a forty five year Catholic priest, ordained Catholic priest. He's also a major in the military, a distinguished career, and he is our friend. He's a friend of our show. We're done, We're all done. And he uh, you just wouldn't believe.
Speaker 5: It for.
Speaker 3: Forty five year Catholic priest, great man. And something happened the past week that I said, well, maybe there's a tannic reason for this event. Maybe Satan is involved in some way. And the only way to decide if Satan is involved is with a Catholic priest, because only Catholic priests, for some reason, have a direct line to Satan. Episcopalian priests. Episcopalian priests have no direct line to Satan. They only have direct line to Brooks Brothers. That's that's that's where Episcopalian priests are focused, and rabbis have no no connection to to Satan because they have much better things to do. They're like, really, I'm not going to do that, and so that leaves the Catholics as usual and Catholic priests. Now, last week we were all insulted by having to watch doctor Anthony Fauci answer questions of Senator Hawley from Saint Louis, Missouri, from Missouri, Senator Hawley from st from Missouri, and uh. Senator Hawley's a hoot. First of all, in my opinion, he should be Attorney General of the United States. He's the dog you want in that hunt and a skilled litigator, gets it done, focuses on the problem. He's just great. Every time they're Senate hearings and Hally is there. I watch them for the show that he's going to present. I really don't care about any of the things that they have hearings about, but it's a good show. Him and John Kennedy, they're the best show. So now he's sitting in front of doctor Fauci and he's asking doctor Fauci hysterical questions and Fauci is not answering them well because all he does is pleaded the fifth. That's all he does, which always struck me. His odd even from the beginning before they all pointed it out that he already had a pardon. If he talked, he could just talk, but he wasn't going to answer anything. And as I was watching doctor Fauci, and I was watching how cool, calm and collect that he was, I had one thought, Father Drucker, is he Satan?
Speaker 6: Walter?
Speaker 4: He certainly is not Satan. Every one of us has within us, whether than seeing the capability, the inability to do real good. We're born into original sin, as doctor Fauci was, you were, I am every one of us as we believe in our Catholic faith, and it needs certain things to be taken care of, and that's in our church through the sacraments, especially of baptism and the race that original sin. But every one of us are prone and can have that capability or again I'll use the other word, inability to do good by doing bad. So I can't throw a stone that doctor Fauci. It would seem that I would think when he had a chance, and I know there's a legal aspect to all of it, but when he had a chance, because we're on this earth events to go back to God. So what we do on this earth determines that challenge of being godly. So I only wish that he would have had the courage and the strength to tell the truth as he sees it and understand it. I've done some research on him. He's jesuita trained he's an intelligent man, well educated, and he's a Catholic man, not that it makes him better or less better, but he's trained as a a Catholic man goes to church. So it's hard to fathom his actions in this, and that's the one thing that I have questions about. They could have been honest and when I by that, have answered some of the questions, for all of the questions and just told the truth as he understands it to forget man. He certainly could.
Speaker 7: Have done that.
Speaker 3: He's a Jesuit.
Speaker 4: No, he's not Satan.
Speaker 3: He's a Jesuit.
Speaker 4: No, he was educated by Jesuits like me, I have two degrees.
Speaker 3: Aren't they ashamed? Haven't they disowned him by now? And get together?
Speaker 4: The Jesuits are very liberal, and I'm saying that as a fact because when we joke amongst ourselves, we priest and I might get in trouble for saying this, but it's the truth. Was say he's Jesuits. Oh yeah, he's Catholic, He's a Catholic one. I mean, they're extremely.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked and disappointed to learn that he was trained by the Jesuits who appear to have taught him nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, again, he has a lot to reckon with and I just wish that he would have answered or it's spoken the truth if it was just a one statement or a paragrapher two or three. You're right, a lot happened, a lot of people died, and it was all through his determinations and his understanding of the medical area.
Speaker 3: That area exactly. This is Father Jim Drucker, a forty five year Catholic priest. He was the official Navy chaplain in desert storm. Oh look at that. The phones an official Navy chaplain a desert storm. And you've been recently promoted to major and I appreciate that. Do you have anything else for us, because I'd really like to kill time right now, Walter.
Speaker 4: I would say that we each of us need to thank God for everything that we have, every breath that we take, every step that we take, and to stop each day for at least four or five minutes, and to reflect on all the things that we have before.
Speaker 3: Well, there's I have heartburn. Now listen, Father James in Hawaii or New Jersey. James in New Jersey would like to chat with us. James, Welcome to the other side of midnight, Walter Sterling, Father Drucker eight hundred and eight four eight nine to two two.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hi, Walter, and it's really good to talk to I just want to say I understand what the Catholic priest is saying, but I do feel that what's been happening without you is that he is the devil incarnate. And I still say, if you shave the hair on his head or on his dairy air, you will find six six six stent what he's done to the people here and overseas, and everything he's done is wrong, and that's why he's always pleading the fifth.
Speaker 3: Well, Father Druckcker, you clearly have not satisfied James in New Jersey.
Speaker 4: All I can say, James, is that we we have to love and we have to look to the totality of a person, what they're what they're being is, and there are the negatives. Certainly many people have died, but to cast the stone of them completely that he especially that you call them satan Walter, it is I think going too far.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that's the priestliness in you. James. Do you have any follow up questions for Father Drucker or did you express your feelings immediately like a good talk show caller.
Speaker 6: Well, what you're saying is that you know, okay, you know what he's done as far as I'm concerned, and being raised as a Catholic and a very staunch Catholic, you know what is it saying in the Bible, he who you know, has seen, you know, casts the verse stone. I think he has, and I think that he is liable for all these things, and that he is the devil raincrn it. There are no other way around it.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, James. Thank you very much for the call. I appreciate it, especially since you're from New Jersey, which means you know what pizza is supposed to taste like and you know what the traffic circles are. Well, there we have it, Father Drucker, a very divided Midnight Misfit crew. I am grateful for the amount of time you've given to us, mostly I'm grateful for the endless prayers that you've had to give me just so that I can come to work.
Speaker 4: God bless you Walter and your Idioce, and make God bless doctor Fauci. And should he be as evil as we some think he is, MC, God forgive me for this and he reconcile that before he leaves this earth, because it's a monstrous area of evil that has happened in this COVID situation.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, Father Drucker, Thank you very much for being on the other side of midnight. I'm pushing a button. It's not working.
Speaker 8: There is the biggest go in American radio.
Speaker 3: That was my fault. All right, what are we going to do? Now, let's see, we're going to do that, and then we're going to do that. I got it. Now. The first cut that I'm going to ask for William will be seven cut seven, and I will call for that in moments. But gee, we have a lot of calls. Is anybody I can talk to? Oh, Lamar, Lamar welcomed. All right, hold on, Lamar, we'll get to you. Enjoying these conversations. Now, how much time till I get to a break? Because I need things to talk to in my ear. Hello, that's not true right now. Walter Sterling, The Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm retired detective Vic Ferrari, and on tonight episode of Confessions of a Retired Detective, I share a murder case that haunts me to this day. Coming up in moments with Walter Sterling on the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 8: Standing up for Seattle details later Strippers on the Loose. Walter Sterling, the Other Side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Network, Florida, America's favorite dangling out in the Ocean. I'm James Parker, Florida. Stories yet to come on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 9: What Walter Sterley, the other.
Speaker 3: Lamar in Georgia. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight at eight hundred and eighty four eight nine two two two hill.
Speaker 7: Good good morning.
Speaker 4: So I would just like to address the the courgyman there and remind him that in a one true sauce book of all wisdom and knowledge, the Holy b.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the call. Thank you for the call. I think I don't think we need the reminder, do you. That's why That's why I always hesitate to even get close to a religious topic because I'll have no listeners and I'll get the Bible freaks. But there's Chris on Long Island. Welcome to the Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. Hi, Chris, Hi, Walter.
Speaker 5: They're awesome to talk to you man. First time part when you said you hated watching c SPAN.
Speaker 3: Or hating it on it's here. How can we take something that's boring and make it more boring.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you have to get through all the boring and get to the four percent of interesting, you know.
Speaker 3: But right, don't you have a day job or children. That's a lot of effort I do. That's a lot of us.
Speaker 5: Why I know, I watch it on YouTube. So what I wanted to get it was John John Kennedy and Anthony Fauci on c SPAN. This is a YouTube video not that long. He completely eviscerates him and uh, you know, in John Kennedy fashion, and it just it basically and when you you know, your other question was if doctor Fauci is evil, and uh, he is, you know, he is. I think of doctor Evil from you know, I think with the pinky to the mouse, is you know, one million deaths or whatever, you know, one million dollars in the Yeah. But you know, other than that, I just wanted to call you and tell you, you know about John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: You know John Kennedy with Fauci. That's a that's a video I will be looking for. But the best thing about John Kennedy, which puts all doubt to silence, is you know where he went to college?
Speaker 5: No, where did he go?
Speaker 3: You know where he got his law degree? Where? Oxford?
Speaker 5: Okay, see there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: So so when uh, Elizabeth Warren once was making fun of him and saying things like, I don't know where you got your law degree. Probably it's some strip wall store front, and he just let her talk and talk, and finally he looked up and said, no, ma'am, I got it at Oxford. And that shut it down. It was so quiet. No one asked another question that day. Hey, Chris, I take it this show is working for you, late night show, great shift show.
Speaker 5: It is. But one of the reasons that I've actually called is I just got back from Yankee Stadium and I should be asleep by now, but all of a sudden at one am, Josh, I mean you know, Weltertly came on, and you know, I usually listen to you at the three or four hour in the morning when I wake up. So oh that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good because at the three or four hour I'm never awake. So I appreciate you at least one of you being awake. And hey, you're you're a good guy. Thanks for calling, Thanks for calling. The Other side of Midnight eight hundred eighty four eight nine two to two two.
Speaker 8: You are listening to the biggest all night show in American.
Speaker 10: The other side of midnight?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, is it Joaquin Joauquin? Welcome to the Other side of Midnight.
Speaker 11: Good evening, Walter. I don't know if the Father, the Good Father, is still there. I know that he wants to see the good people, you know, and maybe God forgives. But you know something, this COVID thing is one of my passionate topics because I knew from the very beginning. And I have to say, I don't know if you're going to but there was the most dangerous men in media that informed me. Alex Jones and I started drinking tonic water were quinine, which actually the British Army gave their soldiers to prevent them from getting malaria. And places around the world where they had malaria and people took hydroxy corpun, they didn't get COVID, you know. And then when Rond de Santas and Florida was trying to treat his people with hydroxyl oorpun and ivermectin, they cut off his supply.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 11: There was an evil establishment and I firmly believe that it was designed to take out the Trump administration because Russia cluson failed, you know, and uh, the Trump administration in those first two years, because I know personally I benefited from it, you know, just being a working class truck driver. I worked nights. That's why I'm up right now. I did it my whole career, and uh, I'm feel the benefit of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Where are your I'm more interested in your trucking? Where where are your runs? Where do you mostly drive?
Speaker 11: I am now retired and disabled. I've done everything that you can imagine, Walter. I've I've driven almost every piece of equipment, operated heavy equipment. As a matter of fact, one of the accidents I had I used to transport horses and I had a horse go nuts and the trailing floor.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And one week, me and my partner Leon, we turned Florida every day of one leg. So, in other words, in the course of seven days we did over eight thousand miles and did one leg from New York to Florida or back back the other way. I've driven garbage equipment. I've driven triaxle dump trailers I used to. I've been all over the country. There's a couple of states I haven't been to, and I really didn't go. I only went to California once. But I've done some special life stuff. I hold flight simulators out of Canada. Briefly, I was an owner operator from nineteen eighty five to eighty nine. I had my own truck like a BGN, a bear truck. I have a result.
Speaker 3: I got it and I total respect my friend, total respect. I have a question. Did you ever have a cab with a sleeper?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, of course. I had my cab over Aradona Court that had double bunks with them. I drove the big Peter Belts with the big double white sleepers.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 11: I drove for a guy. And these trucks were not governed and they were triple digit. They were triple digit trucks.
Speaker 3: WHOA, and did you trick out the sleeper? Did you have those cool life heats and a TV screen and a heating pad and all that.
Speaker 11: Well, I didn't do it. But when I worked for the Horse Company, actually they provided everything for us that we had refrigerators in microL wave obns, we had TVs, and they took such good care of us that if the refrigerator, if there was something, they had a stock of them. If they got moldy for sitting over the week into something, they would throw in a new refrigerator. If the seat was uncomfortable, they would put a new seat. And you know, they took care good care of us as far as that one.
Speaker 3: I love these stories. I have so much respect for truckers. Every single thing we buy and use at some point was on a truck. And I'm grateful for you. And I thank you very much for calling eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Let's see. Oh, it's thirty minutes past the hour. Thirty minutes past the hour. We are on the great radio station in Chicago, WGN. Yes, I pointed, so I wanted cut seven. Uh, hello on.
Speaker 13: The other Solan Gabe just went live in the Fiji airport and they spilled a ton of Love Island tee. So let's get into everything they had to say, starting with the drama between Soul and Melanie. Soul said that she and Melanie actually had a ton of conversations in the villa that just never got aired, and clarified that she and Melanie were cool and on good terms. The two of them just happened to like the same guy, but there was no beef between the two of them. However, she did say she doesn't know what was said behind her back. She later said she watched all the episodes and realized how the girls actually fell and realized that all of them were just playing fake nice. Soul also confirmed that she was isolated in the villa and people left her out of everything.
Speaker 1: Solan Gabe then went on to talk about that what.
Speaker 13: Was aired didn't really represent their true personalities, especially Gabe. Gabe was very quick to say that he's not just some guy who goes around kissing everyone. He has a lot more layers than that, and even looked to Soeul to confirm that what she did. Apparently, Gabe was one of Sol's favorite guys in the villa, and the two of them were shocked that Gave was sent home over Caleb. And it's also important to note that the two of them posted this picture to their ig stories, writing two bombshells have left the villa. Two people that shouldn't have gotten kicked off the island.
Speaker 3: Love Island Updates incredibly important. Thirty two Pass the Hour. Thirty two Pass the Hour with Walter Sterling and you Paul in New Jersey. Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 7: Hi Paul, Oh, Hi Walter. It's nice to hear you. I'm a recent listener. Thank you to late night radio.
Speaker 3: God bless you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, thank you. He already has You're right.
Speaker 3: Did you win the lottery?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, when you win the lottery, I want a commission.
Speaker 7: Okay, got it. Don't worry about it now.
Speaker 3: I'll be quiet.
Speaker 7: That's hardly likely because I don't gamble, so it's part of my religion. Anyway, what I wanted to talk about was you referenced Josh Howie and uh and John Kennedy. God. I yeah, I I really do too. I really love the way they they kind of got into into fauci but more importantly for me, it conjures up a situation I was I was involved for many years with a with a nurse who worked in Northern Jersey, you know, the Northern Jersey area, and and she was she was very active, worked a lot of hours during the the COVID situation, and it was it was heartbreaking to hear her tell me stories about how families were not allowed to be in the room as the COVID patients was dying. And she intimated to me that in a lot of situations she didn't believe it was COVID, but she was. She was kind of ordered. I guess maybe there's a better word for it. But they wanted they wanted all the records to reflect a high COVID count for people that died. And you know, it just it just made.
Speaker 3: They got more money. Listen, the hospital got more money for COVID patients than for flu victims. They got more money from Medicare, They got more money from the FEDS and subsidies. If and please notice that year. It's like a joke in the medical profession. That first year twenty twenty or twenty one, Gee, there were no cases of flu. They were all recategorized as COVID.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right right, eight, I mean, and no one made no one made an issue about that. I don't remember anyway.
Speaker 3: No. I know at your age it's hard to remember things. But I appreciate the call, Paul. Thanks, thanks very much. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Walter Sterling. The next number that I'm gonna want, William is eight. No, not eight. I hate doing it this way, but it's better than total fail. Number four. Number three. No, that's not it. Give me a second, Give me a second. I'll get this. I just can't believe we're doing this. Hold on, uh yeah, So the next time I cue you, it'll be number nineteen and seged into number twenty. But that's when iQue you okay, nineteen to twenty? Kai in Alaska? We love Alaska. How come you can get opioids in Alaska and people can't get them anyplace else?
Speaker 14: How can we get what?
Speaker 3: How come you guys? You guys can get opioids in Alaska, but nobody can get them in the lower forty eight? What's that about.
Speaker 14: Access? We've got We've got the gangs coming up here apparently.
Speaker 3: Yes, the gangs they just they they they're street vendors. Where you are, the gangs are street venders, no problem.
Speaker 14: Two years ago, a few miles down from where I live, there was a bus thirty two hits of fentanyl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how may I help you?
Speaker 14: Tonight, Kai, I was listening to the Good Priests and he was saying that Sauci went to church. I don't understand what that proves.
Speaker 3: I don't think he said that. I think he said that he was trained by the Jesuits when he was a much younger man. I don't recall him saying the Foutu went to church. But I don't think we need to argue over that. I think there are bigger issues and whether or not he went to church. But if I was him, I'd be sure going to church every day. Now, busted busted, busted busted.
Speaker 14: We're having an exorcist assistant. Come up here.
Speaker 3: You have to We all should have exorcists. I appreciate the call, Kai, thanks very much for calling. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two to two two. This is the next level of this conversation that I'd like to go to when I look back and maybe you see it differently. But when I look back in twenty twenty, in twenty twenty one, that we bought masks, we put them on, we got the shots. We were supposed to get three shots. I think it was three, maybe four, but definitely three. And to get those shots, do you remember what we had to do to get vaccinated. I had to go fifty miles. We had drive fifty miles to the CVS in the approved town. I couldn't just get it down the street at the CVS on the next block. No, No, we had to make a trip to the CVS to get the shot. And then in other communities, people sat in line in parking lots, at school parking lots for days to get a number. It was like it was like getting a turkey at Thanksgiving at Shopwright what people had to do to get that shot. And then I still have my card, And by the way, I urge you to keep your card because in the future, no one will believe you. We had to have that card to get into a restaurant, to go get driver's licenses. I've got to renew my driver's license. And but that's that's not the question. And maybe you can help me with this, I can't figure out how we all got fooled, How did we all get fooled, and why did we all do it? Because there was no There was no reason as now we know, but there was no reason then, just the little you and I know about how viruses are spread, how colds are spread, whatever, It made very little sense at the time. And then to accept three untested vaccine, vaccinate vaccines, three untested were what were we thinking? How did how did my government convince me to do that? And oh, close your store, take your kid out of school, screw up their education for life? What was how what we really agreed to all that? When I look at that time period, it's surreal. It's absolutely surreal, and it's a very interesting phenomenon that psychologists will tell you very it's very hard to remember that time when you go back and you think in your in your brain about two thousand and twenty, twenty one twenty, and you try to think about staying at home all day or most of the day, or not going to a store, and then you try to remember it, and it's hard to remember because it was so insane. Max in Manhattan, Welcome to the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 12: Hi, Walter, thank you for taking my call. Yes, there is a phrase that is used over and over and it's rarely defined and concerning the subject, and it's called gain of function, And I believe it's where we take where over the other A scientist takes pulls out a virus out of an animal and tries to figure out how we can inject it and have it stay in a human in a Bash did not did not clarify this when she had her recent interview with RFK. I think she should. I think we should demand that these that there's a definition given for gain a function because it's passed over far too often.
Speaker 3: Do you have that definition cannvenient to you right now?
Speaker 12: Well, that's what I was saying. That they take a virus out of an animal and they inject into a human or figure out how it can get into a human because by nature, it doesn't go into a human naturally, so they have to figure out how to inject it or how it can stay within a human. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yes, it makes sense. I wonder what the benefit would have been if they had invented this.
Speaker 12: I think it has been invented.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm saying, why why would you invent that?
Speaker 12: Well, if I'm a nice guy, I don't have an answer. If I'm an evil guy, I'm going to say, because I like to kill thousands and thousands of people.
Speaker 3: As a military weapon.
Speaker 12: You're saying, yes, amongst other things.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, what else could it be besides me? Well, besides a military weapon, what the hell else would you do with that?
Speaker 12: Let's say we were overpopulated and I wanted some of the eugenics thing, and I needed to get rid of a quarter of a population, of a certain type of population.
Speaker 3: A tragic right, a tragic possibility, a tragic outcome, And throughout history, attempts to control populations of humans never has worked out. That's never worked out, Thanks for Calle.
Speaker 12: Howley could have pushed it. Wait, let me Howley could have pushed it a bit more against Fauci. He could have brought up that subject of gain of function and really drilled it. I know, if he's not going to be prosecuted or or he's not going to be thrown in jail, fine, but you could still drive his nose into the wrestling mat and display it in front of the whole American public.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right. I wish he had done it. Thanks for the call, Maax Walter Sterling. The show is called The Other Side of Midnight here every night from one am to five am on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 15: The third is what wasn't disrupted In eighteen fifty nine, there were other electrically conductive systems in operation beyond the telegraph, gas pipelines in major cities, water supply infrastructure with extensive metal components, railroad networks with miles of metal rail and I keep coming back to this, all those spires, all those rods, all those metal rooftop elements.
Speaker 16: You know, you're in an Italian home where you can find all the copper and the ceramic charge keys.
Speaker 17: Now I always have my Madonna in.
Speaker 3: The kitchen to protect the home and everybody in the home. All right, let's talk eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two something off my computer.
Speaker 16: You to marry and you will say thank you for saving your life.
Speaker 12: I just think it's unfair for you to decide a lot of my life, my work, my career, everything, and also the person and I want to date, Like at the end of the day, I get to make the decision.
Speaker 16: Race, Please, what decision are you making? The only decision you are qualified to make right now is whether to study for two hours or three hours. I carried you in my body. I paid for your entire life, and now you want to choose your own career and your own wife. You cannot even choose a good pair of socks without my help. So let's not make any more big speeches today.
Speaker 12: Goodbye moves.
Speaker 18: In space space space, the other side of the big lesbians in space space Space.
Speaker 19: I grew up playing hockey, you know.
Speaker 17: I played all the way up to junior double A whoa.
Speaker 8: I worked in the trades.
Speaker 17: I was an elevator mechanic for twelve years.
Speaker 3: I have a Subaru.
Speaker 13: Outback like they've made a whole gay body forgot to turn it on.
Speaker 3: There's Mary in New Jersey. Welcome to the other side of midnight. Mary.
Speaker 18: Hi, Mary, love your show, Love you, Mary, love your shoe and gasoline Chicken is the funniest.
Speaker 19: Thing I ever heard.
Speaker 3: Mary, let's discuss that a moment. I need to explain to the thousands of new people who tuned in tonight for the first time, I have two secret passions. There are other passions, as you can imagine a man like me, but there are two secret passions I have. One of them is Hostess orange cupcakes. I love those, and the other is gas station chicken. Now, I can't bring either of those home to my wife and three teenage daughters. That would just be viewed with horrible reactions. They would just look at it in horror. And therefore I eat them alone in the car at the gas station. Gas station chicken and the orange Hostess cupcakes. Have you had gas station chicken?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: I haven't.
Speaker 3: Are you afraid it?
Speaker 5: Yes? Kind of good.
Speaker 3: It's the that is the correct response. And it wasn't until it wasn't until I saw that the owner of this particular gas station was making it himself every day and there was a line of at least ten people at any given time to eat it. But I, oh, I know, So I decided, well, maybe I should try it, and I'll tell you if I want. If the blood sugar is too stable, I'll get that Hostess cupcake and I'll get the gas station chicken and I'm home free. Let me tell you, Mary, now, why did you call.
Speaker 19: Okay at the end of twenty nineteen, Kim Jong un tells Trump that he was going to be sent a Christmas present, and nobody has ever explained what that was. But that did actually happen. I'd check you recently.
Speaker 6: That's fascinating to have my feelings.
Speaker 3: And of course then January, we got the gift from the gift that kept giving for all. Yes, how evil. If that's true, there couldn't be a greater evil, right Mary.
Speaker 19: Right, that's pretty bad, and it was no accident.
Speaker 3: Now, Mary, did you get COVID? Did you get the vaccine? Do you have long COVID?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 19: Thank god, I never got COVID, and that's only because my best friend insisted I get well, probably not only because I never would have bothered. But I had a friend that made the deployment for me. So I got that, and then I got the booster. I didn't get the second one, and I still have the cards, as you suggested, they're still in my pocketbook.
Speaker 3: For some reason, it'll be very big on Antiques road Show one day. It'll be the sort of thing they love. The liberals who supported it are watching Antiques road Show now for it. I'll bet you all right, Thanks very much for the call I appreciated eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two Walter Sterling eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Four Things you should never do to your parents.
Speaker 17: There are boundaries that should never be crossed with the people who gave you life. Number one, never raise your voice or look at them with anger. You may feel right, but they are your parents, not your equals. They sacrificed without keeping score. Raising your voice is not strength. It is forgetting who stood for you first.
Speaker 8: Too.
Speaker 17: Never disappear without letting them know they are not trying to control you. They are worried.
Speaker 3: That concern does not end when you grow up.
Speaker 17: A simple message costs you nothing but gives them peace.
Speaker 5: Three.
Speaker 17: Never let them keep doing everything for you. Parents are not servants. If they are still carrying your weight, you have not learned to carry your own. Maturity shows itself through responsibility. For never trust others more than you trust them. Many people will listen, few will love you without conditions. Pay attention to who stays when everyone else leaves, and most importantly, one day their voices will become memories. Honor them now. Respect is practice while you still can.
Speaker 3: That's not my experience one Uh, both of my parents passed away, and they said their he said their voices will disappear one day. That has not been my experience. I hear my mother's voice in my head all day. Perhaps you do too, What are you doing? If I were to say to my mother, you know, maybe I should see a therapist. Really, what big problems do you have, that'd be pretty much how it went. Or if I bought a fancy car, what do you do with with that? What do you need that for? What is that for? That's how it would go. And she had great financial advice, save your money, Save your money. Linda in New Jersey. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight, Linda high Hi.
Speaker 2: I would like to say that reminds me of Woody Ellen in that movie where he sees his mother in the sky. Anyway, I would like to say, I know how they tricked us into taking the vaccine ow and that's they called it a vaccine. It's not a vaccine. It doesn't prevent it, it doesn't do anything that a vaccine does. What it is is it's an intercellular injection. And that technique was created by Robert Malone. Robert Malone said, I never wanted them to use it, and especially not for something like this. And Robert Malone is very well known and you could find him anywhere on the internet and you'll find dozens of podcasts about what he talks about the vaccine. But about anyway, about two years before that anybody ever heard of COVID, there was a show that Vincent Ventura had. It was called Conspiracy Theories. I don't know if you remember it, but he had Hillary Clinton's doctor on, and this was two years before anybody ever heard of COVID, and Hillary's doctor was on. Hillary Clinton's doctor was on, and she said, there's going to be a very very big virus that's coming down Hillary Clinton told me, and that there would be a vaccine. Actually said the COVID and she didn't say COVID. I'm sorry. She said, the big virus that will hit us won't kill us, but the vaccine will. And then she said Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton's doctor said that Hillary Clinton was laughing. That scared her so much that she had a plane waiting right you know, right outside of Vincent Bratura's you know area where they were, and she had a plane waiting to take her out of the country. She was so afraid of Hillary Clinton. That was two years before anyone ever heard of COVID. They called it. She called it a big virus, and she talked about the vaccine that would kill us. Now, the vaccine is a regular vaccine does not settle into organs. This vaccine does. And it also weakens the uterary wall in women, so that child bearing becomes so much more difficult because the uterary wall is thin and won't necessarily be strong enough to hold the baby. There's other problems that affects other organs. It also affects your immune system. It will weaken your immune system. I happy to be a NURSTA.
Speaker 19: It also I.
Speaker 3: Would have guessed that, Hey, Linda, Linda, Yeah, very valuable information. I'm very grateful that you called. Thank you very much for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two. It's fifty three minutes past the hour with Walter Sterling on the other side of midnight on the.
Speaker 8: Other side of it. Do you like the news?
Speaker 10: Do you follow the notissis Lespaniel for you? Well, I am here to give a shout out and perhaps hope of business.
Speaker 8: I want to give a business a lifeline tonight. It's called Kitten's Cabaret there in downtown Seattle. Seattle has all sorts of problems. Businesses are leaving Seattle by news reports, lots of homeless on the street. And Kitten's Cabaret they are a high class place, Seattle's finest gentlemen's club and entertainment place where the ladies don't wear us did you clothing? Nothing, they even a fake. Yeah, they are completely and utterly undressed. And that makes this place special, the type of place where you want to bring your friends, maybe a business trip. No word on whether you can get a Starbucks coffee inside Kitten's Cabaret. But downtown businesses in several of our cities are under severe distress. And now it used to work for a place like Kitten's Cabaret is that people would fly in for a big meeting at Starbucks World headquarters, which is now moving a lot of their jobs to Tennessee, and the gentleman away from the home and all that would go out for a business dinner quote unquote, that's what they told their wives, and to go to a place like Kitten's Cabaret. Kitten's Cabaret, Yeah, they don't offer fist fights on the weekend. You don't watch UFC fights. There is just all about the product and the product. Beautiful girls, great drink, and a wonderful time from the Champagne room with a lady named Kitty. I'm viila' whool Walter Sterling The Other Side of Midnight Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 3: Jingle goes here eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Frank and Saint Louis. Welcome to the Other side of Midnight. Hi Frank, Hey, Walter Hey.
Speaker 11: Mat virus that shot?
Speaker 7: What a farce?
Speaker 11: Yeah, how many people had that vaccine? It still ended up getting sick me. I would have been irate.
Speaker 3: I was, and it was and I was irate, and thank you for the call. And I didn't get COVID. I got a variety of symptoms and syndromes that I would have not gotten otherwise. I was in bed for three days, didn't know where I was, couldn't get out of bed, couldn't walk. And then it activated other latent viruses that were in me, including side effects to a medication that I had been taking for a long time that had never had any problems with no problems with it, and then all of a sudden, I had all the symptoms of Parkinson's and it was a result of that vaccine triggering those side effects. That was fun. Oh, I'll tell you that was special. All right, Coming up, you and I are going to talk to Eddie Ragan, who is the best source of mysteries mysteries in New Mexico. Plus, we're going to find out more about that poor Dutch girl who was on a boat about fifteen years ago disappeared. We'll find out more about what they think may have happened to her. Remember that, And then what is that pulp in Tropicana orange juice? What exactly is that pulp? A mystery? The Other Side of Midnight Red Apple Audio Networks