Speaker 1: Welcome Just hand Away Tagalog Sermons Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring from heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines. We hope that this podcast finds you in good ship. And now here's your message.
Speaker 2: That's adding fung.
Speaker 1: Uh bas adding, banging on, adding sanating, you're adding poo, you're adding easy and at tangating pang on ating py uh you're adding and a.
Speaker 2: It was a you know you know par I know.
Speaker 1: Ba i lang nairiniyata you know you manga mangatu roman uh and para pa and po boy napping. I'm again, Oh look good, look the cara at that part at my para and punting and adding pang sting hip I do nothing you know no ok Maria or mclallas masso the ion nothing.
Speaker 2: And nothing and.
Speaker 1: Am you p m papuan you know Marami manga and young Manga manaa yeah, and young ibana in in the hand, Young ibanaman I in the young Ibi in a tank gap Young Ibanaman I in the I am a small booty pot and come back into.
Speaker 2: Maraami acting in Marami and.
Speaker 1: In karaka Yaha.
Speaker 2: To manga now.
Speaker 1: And the Pa Samba and the pati and the pa paral div you know, so pacus nothing Indi man know uma a w and nothing the la sua sa.
Speaker 2: Are lie and then you put back in.
Speaker 1: And you put your sum juice and use sum just juice and Naga sila and you in la huh and ins peanut bowel and just no no no i in your manga and just juice and no one in the la manga and little na pinapa time. So sum just santa post not alaia si lah up one panging all things stand that know Summa samba and Alai didn't put TiO that big in tire and the couple of them Tao capua ba pa all.
Speaker 2: Know sannahing.
Speaker 1: In the conto naana taio posada but nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: I think the party or nah.
Speaker 1: Having you you know you mangula in in you know having.
Speaker 2: Going on, you know.
Speaker 1: Ula in you know Pla and you know man your room and bi Arman Young Gavi and and saving Pera and young and so Laya Para Pa Sambaiba Magalan Josh mc bi big guy Tayo in the pepading young and with Napo Peri and Bulsa in the Osama no young miamapo ga way and sabina pastore m bi bah I mean I dina gam nasa gallop gay young ban tama bayo uhuhag three years as a being saying, you know I began.
Speaker 2: I wanna manna pastore you wanna you know Papa.
Speaker 1: Kaya dna be big guy in diapot that big sack patty by all padding a uni per indie. You know not come innaming i inna mean the bat coming patano tu la rana pati introduction plan along called magnianists. Pravince a blood lived a barrio you know, s a barrio Santo Cristo. Don't put some napa n p A don't like went on n.
Speaker 2: P a don't you know? If you don't, then important dona.
Speaker 1: N p a t p.
Speaker 2: Manga bat as a twintslang.
Speaker 1: You know that was my m p a. What was that the p.
Speaker 2: Portip magapo are you pull ba pastore.
Speaker 1: Shame p m p you know last and.
Speaker 2: Oh pu pastor p manpo you.
Speaker 1: A case on pra vincel the magana no ma uh you in my particu and in aqui simulan Mama stores uh sara yah yeah, barangays to princeto us you know, do some many in in because Sanila who arm in paunt rito? I know, I that's saying, you know Panchila And I'm put into ima my boating ba. You know.
Speaker 2: Your army nation.
Speaker 1: Diba I focused in baba Maran are you PM sixteen and you know Sam Gentry sixteen. Yeah, the Mara pagan you know and doing suh I know SLOs makati no man IGNI I cannot pull ba you know?
Speaker 2: And are you saying.
Speaker 1: Magna rating your mang np a your pa again your pa magda par don or maa board you know? And went to a many artists and you moving a santi pol cad ti too, you know sabin artists and time and as yah, I tell him you put you look at ant here h am you put pa.
Speaker 2: I listen then my day Queen Sabi simon Ganito.
Speaker 1: They you know, not bark it down Indian nam m pap.
Speaker 2: Please bar it in the dynam or young pag hang dog.
Speaker 1: Kite Nasilla gon lng young b Hi because kip parliament. Don't that in misilla are you you know that? And I I'm being done because you know your nasal monte you know Papa and a josh in your manga how you.
Speaker 2: Combing?
Speaker 1: You know, look not bar it.
Speaker 2: Is and now tupa in the camping rescue are you.
Speaker 1: Point damnau jun punam the young luker, Oh my heir a plant, my heir a plan Maco pero si ka natur and attendiba and on anila my greensponseil.
Speaker 2: Indian na mean na sila saga.
Speaker 1: Alam you know that was malisamen it alam and church not a member, don't you know? I mean even Church three hundred Trust's reiling.
Speaker 2: Building. It's a reiling looper.
Speaker 1: And by the singer long my books and a silla and again ma pa bisilla as in Portlacia.
Speaker 2: Hia pa mahapati hiya pu you know.
Speaker 1: Saying my.
Speaker 2: Taire dibasa shaving maka paid Yeah, so I.
Speaker 1: Capu or young Tai thing and adding pin wala t pull but it's nothing to Ratino two laps about what manon and palata ya oh sakabu and j f c M. We need to put your nasting statement of paid, the bat time Plana statement of paid sayata know pero young statement of paid number seven and nat not indeed i et abe and iglacia and mayron tong pulling ipangarab in bala lata mangabanza it gaya sama and magay glacia at pata it san saba capo at it's in this alta la man sat in puna in the manga adding pails, adding pangin on so kaya j C M and Jesus person or in young manga actividad Yu manga panangar bangheli yu mahaa iglesia you know at junga na magas in bahan i dial put i on and ikapu at hand it is in portapata tairio Bago may not support a munasat in san galling puyon in the US in port a mahapati sa tits and opering na gailan sammission office hiyapu tadahill my tumut long my subsidized satin pastore subsidies for battalion In DNA young mac tis macbiguyang and gay now i laban too big and long an pa mahapati is puss in your talk para ma nah paran angos saamaga nating pad and.
Speaker 2: Thing josh Patano.
Speaker 1: Allah yan parang lan turkya mahapati.
Speaker 2: Retain a gay exists? Will that tire you? That la has that? I you bohai.
Speaker 1: Ratino Rati galing verra time wu sai latian i giling sa dirs willa taipa mamalakiya I am lady joagoing nothingatins yeah, Amen, Amen, I have it. Then you come out. But it's a parasati and indeep Joseph I indepahan dan bagling maga ansa di glacia. I know you're not re linku saduce you're not.
Speaker 2: Link that part. Who now.
Speaker 1: Halim BAuA you magnam ministry the pai una halim baba Amen, Amen yes antaio and halim Baba ministry and to Toro to move to and a manta I know, gigging example a bas adding uh buhai alat that wasn't inner man.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think it was a tuna.
Speaker 2: I think land so.
Speaker 1: Nat tha thingland capo I pas nothing on abs Proverbs three, verse nine to ten. And h AnGRs sabing on no salah kill pina enam an ye are nasa and bona Proverbs three bonnet the ten getting your new book A pina cam enam, I know Nanni nahin I a lie young pin enam sab al your manga put jo and the p in the paper and angus you alla yo the best in all a bell all the ba all I see a bell young my inn bai sika in the ally. Well, I'm not bang in a line bibia nag your pos, oppose your partner. Samantha uh.
Speaker 2: Uh uh sto, yeah, pastor, and how are you.
Speaker 1: Sabin sabina bibi a bell in yeahangusta.
Speaker 2: Uh in young manga.
Speaker 1: Ala young Marili maybe Bill Latin benilos mal Latino di ba the mind.
Speaker 2: Ohan and Milan.
Speaker 1: Are not May your birthday in Alaska?
Speaker 2: You know, very gal mhm so you.
Speaker 1: I die no I the b big paranel sat yours not thing pang all so lis a p p bana sakapoo indeed malka pukai MOI sayes and that donating.
Speaker 2: A hide.
Speaker 1: I think pas and a bagua many Tonilla keeps aku to san nigamis Viniga and moises ma and manassa I posted and I know panahan pasalu ma tipan you know at Ian I know pan Passa Sanny boy says you know Papai and Mahapa and know hua Lapa. She Moy says, w Lapa how to sun and a magata i ena that pinat practice nap Latin and your ma body it I parangalanga Saku Panza na Saco and then you what so xabi and tar you po nasa yes and just baa Thai nasassa u panting and sabo Malau Mala Mali brahmasa genesis for t you genesis m pung ung sante a book no even again San say exodus you who makes it? Now? I know you? Maga Israeli likes ali in darling sa gyp lo pag Sabi Jian Brahm a people a Brahma sabina a brahm oh Abraham Jan Brahma indepen in the Pangasi is a in our Brahm.
Speaker 2: And nah.
Speaker 1: Raman now Janata not talon in Sarlaman. It was Inhari and Sodoma salibis sabe nothinab Nanghari. Milky said that are in a salem at Pari nantata stars and josh Nana bas Bassana in Canawa Abrahm Nankata a star and Joe not can Langa lupa for Nanta stars and Joe Tampa at Ibi Abrahm Milk is a dead pum bagiang La nas sam Ba la banon so on your you know ibin Guy Abrahm and ung lahad s young an young because pum bag can you know? I melt is a deck saving young Harry young Pari nankata as a josh so sad this is Papu and Papu and exduce liberties.
Speaker 2: Perm Papa Abraham I a big.
Speaker 1: Because some poo Bahagi Billo para sadus what in you caroma ayma in one three the Nawa young Betel and Luna data naus Nangao Oh yeahweh in at laodam till at sabai nan ama ca you call at my gig in Jos saam baying kayos Garna or orma al ito at Ibakahagi now lah nao sai Nasa genesis buyan what appen cat maka Patil what app sabin Maraami was in dinap know how to moisesh in the young at manaka pool guy is like no then again then you want to put young law in incorporate in pu and la and young tights and op erring Indian. I know Indian h da pa nah Nasa in the young law and Dina.
Speaker 2: Ba ba Braham and the.
Speaker 1: It's a a cha chahob she is aba, she is a I indeed so ka young Bernato not but it Ibaba saying you bad nan la had Nam in a cap of minsa hating nang La had Nam in a cap of musa a thin packet. Are you among my marinti? Your name this ana spang on what lng maranta your name in the saidios I need not think petty pact you thats more young On. You're tallying no more, you do no more you I believe that more you talento more you Grigallo you no uh in the nothing painting bang Maayan Sabin and Josh and Maning Malachi and Josh and young Malachi. That will pull you sados amen Amen, indeed will put Sati Mahapati hiognatic gaya bang a store. He's owner, I'm going pastore second owner and our pastor buddy, you know Bali buddy mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Aconomans sumn.
Speaker 1: Mahapati Amo pono ng po isa genisis Pala mang pono wla panga pants and Moses and pa dinag and manasasap and Sanila Artito Indila man samare paratic Banza Nana papaim satipans and do and kungsan sila in a Papa la so rainab nahaka Sapo and natina opanging on. Then at Papa la ma manasasakup and I maga basalt again insap is he rain in a man Puma sasakup and I basa and ta and know ata or in pod Zarila sunti paneto and sus he rain and maa nangaila Papa line, I'm a bass that maida.
Speaker 2: In a tribute and your tribute.
Speaker 1: Paraghan paranin Saba panahon nan dieto and salises you.
Speaker 2: Then you play the sala panel bag do my.
Speaker 1: Thing and.
Speaker 2: Voices aym and yeah no.
Speaker 1: Alemnpo bag do my thing Auto sanlu mipas for young four hundred thirty years and simula Abraham and I do my thing and the coronel Anna, I know you live in Abraham and Mahan you know.
Speaker 2: N is red.
Speaker 1: Or you die ah ben I mean nept tama back ginopa lib laby him ali bites. You know him Ali bites. You know Gino pa Joseph and so nan ya lah peruan is sallow four hundred thirty years and a samana silapo I am a lipp it.
Speaker 2: Salo no four one hundred thirty years.
Speaker 1: Now now you put in four hundred thirty doing sa Galatians three verse seventeen, bago kautu san lou me pas for you at nada and at that na bagoigay young to put your log given a mount sinai a lot four one hundred thirty years. Young magata your magata, you know magin han tilman or sala hippon brahmna mahapati in a ganasilakapo pos not being again young young no ch in incorporate young padkapu peru bag in gay in corporate doing salonivices a magatakapuna paral a magano nasa sapu saanila.
Speaker 2: Amenna pick marka.
Speaker 1: But it's just a relation depah rain at Israel namanang bassal and it's a samat Israel bilang as niaweh uh nasa japati and Stico benet and on the baba ya and your tongue and your poem uh da pat nan.
Speaker 2: Sang Israel and sa one to three lah.
Speaker 1: Magin bin here or boom andima antai yahweh and your pa known poh pero knapp the guy young how to s hew moises bagamanu bina basonat and incorporate gando dina wan dapola, simula Abraham a genesis for et on liberty, not a basarna the talk look of moncessam Binnie or boom nim iki yahweh so kai yaishyah. In this satin, this is a thing can be bigger types in the kapana be began bar kay yah we uni and don't you can't believe beginning attend young and no opering opering I ten and I like two, but one to three it's a bow some pong and hay and yahweh and bapunga bilang parak yeah a with lagging k yah lagging paraya at time maga pata no time to get upon a banga your tights for map he some some some some maham mano huh trabajo young Maga nada you manga kumi titany maghabata what post ma manga church mabada Peter.
Speaker 2: Maata p Ma mahapati Kai yah know young no because a po Bahagi in the new poh i am so I don't pop.
Speaker 1: Then your pa Ganito saw Joseph By and his friend yahweh in thee Paulus and India Barbagos are in Bangapopo Gabin and Jusu the Bansan Israeli lieing Israel and then and then really pulling. And now you manga no no no, indeed Opini preserved the parent young lieing now Israel Baga man and look and the gig and sila this would be jen. Then then you Sabbi and ah so bali Magan you know no ah too much liquid kayo Sabin that way, I'm asking my auto san manum balik sat manumbalikay Sabin jawe man balk Sa sab and Tomatakosilla Libaba, Tomata Liko, Sabe, Matu Banna and jos in the Moran Paran Samana bagi at Manga Hando barge Indianlano.
Speaker 2: Dinilano to pa ninanila ibi begai.
Speaker 1: The little bay hi asila ana tomata likud kai ya capac taupo in this sauce capa, this janus yaya and nah.
Speaker 2: Ah and I are cognitizing. So Mushyna tire you.
Speaker 1: So mushy at jos ya gonna bin sabigan boom you know ban sang Israel sab Sabbigan Delian in your sabi. Yeah, but by Birsten one or three, the leaning your nam boombo and your bagi and a josh so booking in your course a baga into and then you Papati lang utos maro sal su boking that's did not think agami some talents misang sub yo tal you magagin and thios. Then you know sto didn't know Papa m my Latin problem. I know Atina is a being a Latin Papa guida jos that sabina.
Speaker 2: Yan some.
Speaker 1: Hiagorgnazing isla in a pato and she's in bo pastour don't matter be biguaniba man.
Speaker 2: But arali nah miss and.
Speaker 1: You marushia gli sausaga manaab and la baga in Hindi, said Yospore Perdan nahin you know ki and masama.
Speaker 2: I nag Papa.
Speaker 1: Maga in her marsil Maga Ceremonia Manta.
Speaker 2: I know you see Bania.
Speaker 1: Silus and that was mars manga manga signed you know Amna Para plan jos written your massa Silla Maya Mansilla, Perry Marion hen map I hung up one Sabina in the manga bintan and langi Masaga Papala in the korna young sail and your Mahapana m at Mamu mum and Sagan and your man Basan the little is a sabin and lat numbers and many ran sabina makapan hansa da you put babbla nia young relation tipann Sui ra basal ital young Susi Raino and Susapo a young padel or young Lord and Josh adding panging on and provide calasan non protection them blessi vasa sus rain You know man pung basal and Magana Oh Magano linccot and sadi Jana in lang and your manha basa in Saku Maruana played jas allegiance young nang kata Patan your loyalty. You pack that was young tribute young paranal m paranal packed, the big guy sam poong Baha satins you p.
Speaker 2: Pa hand.
Speaker 1: So Dina Mansa relation Depanza mar Christiano and Susan susine a Thai among a Bassan doing a second krinin by fourteen the first Corini in six eighteen twenty touring a Christiano s no, I'm Mamma Christiano, sat young Jos, I'm panging on Sususat relation Tipana to go and panging on tompang and Zuzi rain a tai on basal in asan paranglia and.
Speaker 2: Huh in a.
Speaker 1: Yes, but when happened even own young Pakia Paranga yours young Pa.
Speaker 2: The gayna Paragaainang zus am.
Speaker 1: Is a Sina sat Yeah Bilan dios sing christ On the Ghisa mean Sapaa Vietnam Namatai Paracelaha ung kayatam lad I might be bill nang Patai Namataija Paracela up I Namba boy parass are really quod para Kai Kristo and anamatai at Mullinabuhai Parasa Canila so para and in the time of Boo bohi sus bucket nasasa open your tire at tali no mana al papas pasa kanya adapadaka taio mabo bui and papo that began, and your katawana temperang with santan and sail job in paga indeed and in your pagai katawan sa sapa god billing inkyo is a la ga kayat get in your katawan upang mapara a land amousgating and nothing you're notting bohi para paranla nothing and acting deus amen champig meeting you acting a things are really said yours p's just a la.
Speaker 2: Aspetos arting Bohi.
Speaker 1: Amen yes an backet you're ablis shay you not b bigg shay b beginning las call the man be beginning. I believe that lento laha my lord.
Speaker 2: Parle peanut gay head to young parasa you.
Speaker 1: That but you know.
Speaker 2: Has been h gonna be bigger Parapa tama bayo.
Speaker 1: Hhamatibo parapaina.
Speaker 2: Tama baio, maley bar.
Speaker 1: Malayano motivo ayatai in a bi bi guy para in the parati pa playna b big guy in pinat pala nataio amen in a Palatio and Joe Smiths and disciplin nat and pera material na.
Speaker 2: Bad guy.
Speaker 1: And dama and damning pera a yah yah man you know p solution problem Manila the man silla, I know, Hindi Kaya, I know the beginning solution young manga nanan.
Speaker 2: Mahapati and pig known.
Speaker 1: I am yes, isn't is a boy nothing nay peering Nah that is a boy nothing that is a problem. Amo yeah. Are you telling that that the young time in the makatian you tell your massicadas pa paramati a bansa hmm par paramati mahana magana sillah sika na la huh nasa yes, parama va Hindi kai yah no manga baga in the maroon Sila naharapin you mahasuli ran in you manga is stress you know you manga pa in the kai yan tuna or solution nan.
Speaker 2: Paid the lamb.
Speaker 1: The guy now blazing on, I'm blasing on blazing to your young solution.
Speaker 2: Problem. I'm lacking blazing No, I am missed as a been a long he's aapok.
Speaker 1: Are you blazing the lord in the yan you know paiding a bat lang nahing are you manga bad guy?
Speaker 2: You magha material or young manga pa.
Speaker 1: For blazing amen?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm lacking, and Papa thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Slow you know.
Speaker 2: Las no, thank you very much. Slow.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: A meeting paras.
Speaker 1: Am damning blazingly not charting.
Speaker 2: Amen, indeed and even a bad guy someone don't.
Speaker 1: Papa no and you artisan, but why are you didn't give a placing you on? I'm that was by it no my b blame my pro blame my own. I'm not gonna let them back it doesn't want to blame something more.
Speaker 2: Let ba guy. Now you're gonna like he said the moor.
Speaker 1: Oh blazing you a bag in mister lang nothing nah in the papas Lama lat tune Manna guy, you a papas lamb you tell laming kay a link put and supporters way placing to you like you need a maca paid that but in appreciate nothing that tune as wan my back who praised the lord? The you seen the support hanka is god Ba I'm one more sometimes a man a gold im by a man won it and I'm aboating my bye bye I see yah, I'm the big guy. I have a kind in my boot. By garling and having won it, I'm aboating my bye. I see yah, I'm not big guy. I have a kind in my bout opposite the garling blazing marka pats I am a rapperl beneath again, adding on.
Speaker 2: A use and the pose on a.
Speaker 1: Magapa die and China anymore, says has a low manti ban in a town in tu Imaga Basal and in Basil Masaku pan at Hia Young, adding the rain and the rain.
Speaker 2: And so so bangala barki tai thing dilan pa capo.
Speaker 1: I was to Pani mulang sally and atama at Malay.
Speaker 2: Young park cacalo.
Speaker 1: Mahapati Young pan Mulang salig and at Malay Young park CaCO in the new po salum tipan bag and miss money moises it in a down new utos at ins and bag tipan. I am Malay young I tanga its pass capo in angos mulas simula na para pa ma arenia mullah passimula and Malayan pai bi guy and pa an yap nan manam palataya union. I know generus gibing per genus genuine say you know lampas lampas patillon marka pati pabasa nahing tonga and one to dree guys a dam Dama man and palataya an man as sail ya and magari area and undas laha ta lion dahan and maghapos told patur in papa and us at IBus nan jose and dahla cat peanut b billion lag bahaim pinut bill han i dined la a manapostole pina mamahag in a many on iron and olympus po bart lampus analy sniple bart lampus pass man plato not bapatih bad cat the pinac b billion lani lang lupa or bahai and pinat bill a samana apostole p on your gun cut in the young man and am palata yah the young peanut benta han because some po bagi persia in there if you need get panile in your mahapati it in urbana and you and you my ba, you know that thing that lord that was done in a church, well gnon hang it.
Speaker 2: Jose ba young tian p natin angios.
Speaker 1: Acting bad caput pad Hahan dog bel A man So Masa bassa duos Maggin suduced juice and hang Indi nag are lying had no baaa bad eye pad are Linamboo Hi baglaen and Talento Lasen Marcalati mahamado Lain bare line mast in Lord paran Lord is you know surrender saying had los abo pre bullsayema a Magapati vasa pablos Roman stread Alan alanagan and Jostina altas that's a young bag mamanic saying you no al in you and in you sally bill and hi in Buhai nal he took that path and bag and your josh are like a sally am yours all I need to to your ma and my really move. It is really more about except exception in said yours whilas young eat in it rab you know.
Speaker 2: Ha you know bagla musa ah him.
Speaker 1: Your po your bag Ma lam pass lamp pass manamgano mana Manila.
Speaker 2: Maga magha.
Speaker 1: Would Joe Manga, would Joe Cassie.
Speaker 2: Sa nag.
Speaker 1: Ampola normal but ba pa gets a bag pipan Dinaga kay lam massa Panila Canila maghaan para lam it supports the glacia. No no, you're adding pain to antino to rulin satin bill paranal natia yours kila sat in buyng my ari satin satin share you peanut mom and a latinum baguy bilan paranal bangin on parasbi the shame Papa salamaa amen and.
Speaker 2: Mala di so.
Speaker 1: So my t manattan calling paranalna israel bil basal you know, and la manai magi bino bin here or boom and pani and kai yahweh, it's about some.
Speaker 2: Para yaway ambau some.
Speaker 1: Bi bill h parai yeahweh that posa magaguila vao at magada. You have sopati lat pagan dog pung and shag sabigan in sample bag and it b beginnings a malibita yamat and you look your magalibita salableap in Israeli sila a parting loo pack no b big guy, you know you capt Hu magalibita magano sila yumaganaglingau makapati hu magal li bites human libta and a bleeding code and not doing bernacolosapap sabbe it will be beginning some libita yama the pain he began winning your magadam in your a manga lila at manga ballo you talk papaya sala in your manga ga and your maron purse. You know, Bob mcbiguy Mayron and a lie you nan sabe and samangana bleeding cord and a samana and too long s having go on and na bang you manga ill and jan and Papo sabe, I am a babala and al yah and luku matta and tola paras am libita as a told dan ti pan parasappista and open and the chila no at para sama bao mala at manga that you had so your your purpose comba in and nothing ba it not be types then been at gaga meter specifically not doing some maga banghad and so i and so it's on a man you Manton calling Papa mar Christian Bilan basal ni yahweh pa. You know magla and baragi a sabia, tanga panlana glacier at manga iglacia sinabin apostol Pablo and p I began, don't samanga too long pars coming on assa because glacias a galacia doing una around san.
Speaker 2: Lingo lingo.
Speaker 1: And I wanna as a lingo lingo, I.
Speaker 2: Said, lone yang people and an lingo.
Speaker 1: Sa arn lingo I lingo okaya nothing and excess celebrate and lingo and t ti bun tires batti baba ta ling gurin molinda bu hi am pangus I mind you as bablo doing bapun op map ryan and in Korean Bula ma people, napple a young bad the parasan para tilla land and the enople and save nan inkita Amen Amen, m hm my number book sampool is nothing. Are you up a la past or nothing that? But yes, Antapati is the lord that path when you're adding manna peinat p I, yeah you are lord barras bag you know are you be the gate? Don know? No in the land position the lamp and dinner tiny again any.
Speaker 2: Ah huh then Papa, but then you know.
Speaker 1: Soon do not you believe? Para noma lani laughing? Who mean you might mark partic Can you tell you mean believing? And tinn and juicy and I'm believing the satin juice. No, that was dim with Papa Lama, no, no, no, nothing, panging on, tell them you had to poor you managing common grace, common grace and get it common grace.
Speaker 2: But it can't be seeing common grace. Naon smart up a team. You know that was my Rau.
Speaker 1: You know my ulan that was mad did my body, my sumus the man mum Matu mina mumin the macellana paro common graces then you bar then your plan Molan Sano parcella, the.
Speaker 2: Di my dig union common grace.
Speaker 1: Not in a right.
Speaker 2: Normal Napu, You're not in a tanger number ram in.
Speaker 1: Hell and theba jun nam b I r and adding us Maren Tim and security Marin tium as you runs Maren Tim Jos not been a grilling Puran Maron Tim and Amen you know young han Bo tiananman joy k Yeah, the ma you know the Mama and Josh but all that type of replace to the Lord, you know type we've been begins and.
Speaker 2: I'm adding pan on.
Speaker 1: You know and you know nothing you know, so yeah, Sabi jan to San and Manapostole and Manato me tickets by name many glacial I, glaciad and comb and paratus Tu san and gaa inos and glacia a Maana mangaapol time and on sap Tipan Malibita Mali bites your new to mat and manga tights at Gagai you know on Samanga pagi a support Aila made Yumana party parties even translation you know, you know, yeah yeah yeah young young and Pa party and yours Manasa daughter Thiland, Josh grill in Pulsa canina A, Sabi Pura, Marka, Pati and Baba signed to La and Badi Sabin yah Ah, the birds, Sa Ben and Cawl bang gasos Paras sareling pang and hab grilling Pua sin On town sin Pasta and Sina Saba Pan Lamona Tao, Sabin Auto sank Nasu Sakoto San Moy says what boom boo bo Salon and b big bab manag in Alan and Ang yours sab sab bargap no know Harbana Trabao the baune and and sab Busland and Pangas Saboba Damo. That was Parama that didn't talk about you, you know, Samus Land Paramasilla Mara in Pablo Hindi Baia She need you know to any Pablo.
Speaker 2: Yeah sh Ma you know young apostle.
Speaker 1: Al Alan Satin and man the mangaboot in now magaza Ma partisans, Nagasi, come in in your spiritual maman, come in the material now na luna a me you Marcapati and motorco includence Martina and oh ala it's a type of partner Marguano cautin something, oh marka pati pepasto.
Speaker 2: That's a name nothing para by Nasa bango yah.
Speaker 1: That's a bank.
Speaker 2: Sin gami chip store.
Speaker 1: I hate makapati pao time record and I happen tis a cow appearing record, no record million Marcapati record your record, huh record Bahama Ramallah man pastes.
Speaker 2: Huh h Casi for parapa are.
Speaker 1: My question and my nuncle a parament church nevern Pomona.
Speaker 2: Marcapati.
Speaker 1: That was Meventian report submission for peace a gastus young pam church young tits Opery. I am receive.
Speaker 2: Your expenses.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, entire electricity or labi wood and repress man janitorial supplies and pa water being internet expense or all that was memenannion racy.
Speaker 2: Paramount Indian content on parallem nothing to.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: But that was a report.
Speaker 1: You know that was on you cash on hand a track cass on man the UNSA past book not to acting and report allad gonn two time sir Chu and then you.
Speaker 2: Are not the only pastor question Operami hindiep.
Speaker 1: Burst smart party do nothing on the papas, plants and budget from and in approved the plants and budget lamp.
Speaker 2: And gass Nan Church.
Speaker 1: Indian and I know I'm imperi nothing anything I Hindia Pati plant time, Vominian gano and Papa requests project proper proposition requests fast papas barbi and laptop Sangamon church one.
Speaker 2: You know thing you know, I am.
Speaker 1: Such a spool indep not in basta Bennie Bill the vast gas.
Speaker 2: I know the mad and the owns a mission of the from Pedi gvin I and church may.
Speaker 1: Sports car retiring from Bill paid Eric Westner per Pharaoh Na Rapa in the hey young cries your cot gar is a churchy and in depot sore you you know.
Speaker 2: The Mexica. This is new.
Speaker 1: No are you are your mama? No what care you mama Pala and just all you motor la garment busy lays nah m ma you know, yes, you know union port post marta pati no types and into long and happen you know the compassion expense the church and pagat.
Speaker 2: And nine.
Speaker 1: But it pull your knaa badget ga go are nothing unu church happened a young pinan shan you know status nothing young.
Speaker 2: Mon while.
Speaker 1: I'm paging really or so not d lisa no no no at w lang dung is sahara panda hating tama i young pa too long samanga at samagabuda Ilangtai rappan a paisabi upang wa.
Speaker 2: Maha oh.
Speaker 1: Mana palataya. You know Tapa tai sat in paramat titsan peering Inlatin para in English, yeah, and no parasa ilang and you poor and my heir you know baa you know a young titsan operinga in the Inla Shabangkola Tai Manga record Walla Tai report Malaking and the question you know attendant natin you pu paran no churching beneath the natin And I'm manin no punah in that in the report Indian Basta Basta Dinagai Bahtaka, said Jos in the atiniankar to atinan Naho you no secret lam ayana maso that time happening, Petty Martano Perosi Guru.
Speaker 2: In New Land Na.
Speaker 1: Na Capua Ganda Barrett and karatant in the Canamata types and what you read, amen, Amen, And I'm pamina pusa in the market parted that macaga again lang and I hdt pulls a pa, pulls a pack samba at paranal adding yours. That's having up and let's not let's do that's never. That's never Manati.
Speaker 2: Sabby, what happened my hair up?
Speaker 1: Alan laman kaya sat two ro Nambiblia calls itaga bagaan kauto san tona in La Patino to say, Israel nut san to renaago and Marchristian And I think it's takao nang malaya iron gaa iron sapanga land a p I'm a lion, I INDI use a p pana la pie it though I use a pin and pak samba at paklalas acting Josh Villa ating hj rain.
Speaker 2: Ama panging on Indian Christian in the cups. It was a slape.
Speaker 1: It was a pang onala pag Mamalnate on going codemn or lagging along puna at us a peel at pak lining in a gig in Baba pudi mana la man Amen. Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoy today's episode joke forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all