Speaker 1: One, ladies and gentlemen, Boys and girls, we are back with another one. We're putting in double time. This is the second episode in the day. This is two days. You're the es Lenny, your boy, Gabe, we got the King of New York. J Now you already hold on correct me if I'm wrong, e t U Atlantic Tag Team Champion.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 1: On now. Four pounds of gold.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty one big weight look like a big, big, big piece of medal.
Speaker 3: Right there, that's a fact, very big metal for that's that's a very big piece of metal that you're gonna.
Speaker 4: You're gonna you know this Sunday, Come Sunday, man, talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's not wait, no.
Speaker 2: Team, let let's talk about it. Bro, Like you said all this show, really mean it. I took the liberty of booking all my ops, so you know what I'm saying. Listen, this is the thing, right, the main thing behind this right is, there's a lot of teams that were on the list for the inaugural tournament to become champion. Some some of them couldn't make it for whatever reason, they couldn't make it. So bang Bros. You're not well called on banging Matthew. Sorry because this I know they saw they changed the name because of a letter. I would have told them come get it back in the blood personally, but hey, that's here at least. And then you got Latinos most one. They both teams were in the conversation be in the tournament, so hell why not both y'all pull up? I know y'all from out there in Chicago and whatnot. We we pretty long to prove that there ain't no doubt if it wasn't a fluke, it wasn't that. Every team that we have faced so far has been a team that would have been inside the tournament. So now we're just wrapping this stuff, getting ready. These teams anyone who was in consideration packed them up. We go on to the next you know what I'm saying, which is why we have the I Can't Bite tournament.
Speaker 4: So so how did that y'all can't fight tournaments even come about? Because I was actually one person that put my hand in the draw of that phone call. I called up one, honey, you can't fight? And yeah, what exactly was the thought process of that?
Speaker 1: That was a genius idea by.
Speaker 2: The way Jay, So so pretty much the thought process was like so, I again, like for most people that know my story, I didn't come from like the super big indies. I have to work my way up there. I didn't have my trainer saying like, Yo, this is the guy blah blah blah all of that. So for me, I always like to give in a way. I was also to pay it forward. I know, I'm still very early in my career, very young in my career, but there's a way that I can help with the platform and opportunity that I have to get people that was in those same positions I once was in to get them up there because we just need one chance, bro, that's all I need to take a chance on me and ever since then, Yeah, bro, there's a lot of people that's like that, Like for example, Smashing Bird, he Pricing, Junior Underwood nasty. Both of them are nasty, bro, Like, they know how to do some type of you know, fighting, right, but they're they're're they're great guys. They're a great team. I love what they do. You also got top team who's in there, who is a solidified tag team. They've been doing their thing for a while.
Speaker 4: Ye Terioky, I've been I've been seeing for a minute on the come up for sure take lot, but.
Speaker 2: They they they've been doing anything. Kariokey and Jay is always good to try and like mix it up. Get people from out of state, from you know, other territories and whatnot. Get him up here. Sure boys, I'm not too familiar with them. Becka made the call.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Personally, I don't like people telling me what to do, but from one artist or another, I granted that request and that's okay, So that's why they're in there. Then we got the two bombs, you know them, two bitch ass hos Uh Game Sky who who is a bomb? Super bomb? Like he's such a ball bro Like I don't know.
Speaker 4: How I mean, I had the pleas actually meeting gave he's but you booked him.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, like, you know, that wasn't me.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm one third promoter, okay, one third promoter, So sometimes things get around that gout around me because I would have said, why why Matt Matt Matt? We beat him in the first round, We beat him in the first round to win the titles. Why is he in here?
Speaker 3: How Wen? How he's here. Yeah, what's the point.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe you could have had cast grabbing there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, maybe like a cast grab you know. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen me doing close on that there. No, no, it's not. But there's another door opening called to show me series. You know what I'm saying, which really shots, my boy.
Speaker 3: I've seen that we just had with Yes, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I actually had a pleasure talking with cast before you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those guys I'm gonna show out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So a little bit. That's again, it's another opportunity for people who just need that chance. Bro, you need that chance. You might, you might not. You feel I'm saying, be on the bigger indis and whatnot. But yo, each you we want to create opportunity because I'm one of those guys that came from I came from like the SWF bro from from the Wes and big this all of like the smaller promotions that get you where you gotta get to. You know, all those got me to the house to glory, all those got me to eat by me putting in that work. So there's guys that are still there that I know. Bro, we we the same private, Bro, we the team call. Just get them up here, let them get a ring, let them show out and see what's up. So, like I said, we got cast doing that, we got choking, Well we might do taxing cash, Brad, see what's up? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of ready, always ready. I'm always ready for that I'm saying, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like I'm always try to help my people, you know what I'm saying, and to let's see what's up. Because again I'm proof that it's talent in these smaller spots, you know what I'm saying. I'm proof that, like yo, we could go just get.
Speaker 4: Us exactly, go ahead, No, just I think it's a real testament to what you're doing, man, because you know, coming from like an s w F and coming from you would just think some people's ceilings there and just to see the growth of you to being a TU champion and you know, I've seen the I seen, Bro, I've seen the progression of you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I really wanted to say, I am proud of it, of where you where you were and then where you where.
Speaker 3: You're at right now.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just lets you know that if you do put in the time, you know it will pay out for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, I'm still figuring it out. That's the crazy part to know. I think some people try to be like, yo, what is bro? I don't know, Bro, trust me, I'm fearing it out every day like I don't got the secret sauce nothing, but like you always to keep going, bro. Yeah, Bro, you got to just learn, bro, like you got look at it like you done made it this far. While I stop you. You deserve to see what what the end result is with all the work so far you put in.
Speaker 3: So just keep going, bro, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And you're putting in work. I mean I forgot to mention earlier mister mister number four oh one.
Speaker 4: Yeah Yo.
Speaker 1: When I see that, I was like, hold on, I know him, I know him.
Speaker 2: Hold on wait yo. Now, So the funny part is, Bro, I was sleep, so I forgot all about it. Like now, really, I like this year, I didn't apply myself as much as I did for previous years for it just you know, a lot of different things going on and whatnot, and I was sleep. Bro, woke up. I see congratulations Texas I'm like, what the fuck did I do? Because I'm like, wait, did you like Like, I'm like, what did I do? Bro? Like I ain't think I though it was like sarcasm or like rage made or something. I shout the man awesome because man. Also in the time, he was like yo from ask are you talking about bro? Grand my phone? I'm like, oh, ship like four oh one, Like damn, that's a lot better than I expected, Like a cool let's go there spoke struggles. Struggles sold me. There's a lot of people from the ET roster that that actually made it onto the p W I which is which again testament to ET and what we do. You know what I'm saying, Like, so it's it's premium independent wrestling, Bro, You're gonna get quality wrestling every time. Y'all pull up, every time, y'all, y'all come open up. I w TV, y'all put on your laptop.
Speaker 4: New World Podcast is definitely gonna be in the building for expecting unexpected for sure.
Speaker 3: Give me.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't, I can't wait. Let's talk about you. I'm assuming you're from New York. I don't like making assumptions, but no.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, Okay, Bronx New York, that is no cap. I'm from the Bronx. I'm from King.
Speaker 1: So what drew you towards wrestling at such a young age when you know people wanted to rap or play basketball or play baseball? And also, hold on, I did my research. Remember I told you Ja Bougie also raps brother.
Speaker 4: Raph So my man, Broway, you be rapping with Ken?
Speaker 2: Me and King actually don't have a song, which is crazy. You actually don't have a song. We was working so it's supposed to be me Ken and Myron or something, but the time and it just didn't work out. Yeah, bro, so Ken and Myron they actually just put the song out. But yeah, I had a verse, bro, I just the slide things was going on. I couldn't get it there. Yeah, but we all save it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's can't gonna be in the building that day? Who who can go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can facing Alex Price bitch as Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Enough said, I said, I'm finally meet Kim brow he face the face first time.
Speaker 2: You haven't Ken yet? I mean because he did move.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean he went to Saint Louis Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's going to be my.
Speaker 4: First time I ever heard a lot of stories, heard a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see. Let's see.
Speaker 2: But now to answer your question, Bro, so like I kind of went the same route. Like I played baseball, I played basketball, so I definitely got so a little little side story. So my dad, he's from he grew up in Harlem. He's what. He was like a street ball in the hall. Like a lot of people know my dad were playing basketball. And at first I didn't want to play ball, just because I know my dad did it. So I was like, I'm gonna play baseball. I was playing baseball, t ball. I thought I thought it was him. Okay, I thought the one no cap Bro. Until one day my best friend I was on the Mets. Now I was on the Giants. My best rods on the Yankees.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He was pitching. He threw a curveball at me.
Speaker 3: Smack you.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't. I coudn't even touch the ball. Everything was bind when it was on the te coaches is pitching at you. He did one of these, Bro, I know, cap Roy struck up my whole.
Speaker 3: Team, Bro, my own gas gas.
Speaker 2: And needless to say, I did not pick up a bat again. From that day on, I went on about my business. I started playing basketball. I played basketball in middle school, played in high school, was going to play in college as a walk on. My college bankrupt.
Speaker 3: So yeah, how often that happens?
Speaker 2: Well for them? That was the second time, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: That was that.
Speaker 2: So during that time, went to school on Long Island, and it wasn't a lot for me to for me to do.
Speaker 3: Hold on, real quick, do you think I got to put on the promoter hat? I don't know it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, bro, you know what I'm saying. Everybody want to.
Speaker 1: You know, go ahead, executive course, all right?
Speaker 2: So which one we do?
Speaker 3: Live on podcasts? That's how you know business because it gets done, it gets is it?
Speaker 1: One of the whack niggas on the phone?
Speaker 2: No, no, on the podcast right now, promoting and all that.
Speaker 1: I love this so much. I'm clipping this.
Speaker 4: Only baby Girl may her podcast debut, Baby Girl cash right here, shut.
Speaker 1: Out to the baby baby.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. It's gonna be another news guys for ET present. I really mean it.
Speaker 3: I really mean it.
Speaker 1: September twenty eighth, four pm at the Mecca, New Jersey Billionaires Club presenting people. You didn't mention this, but there's gonna be Mike Saint Tanner versus Josh Bishop, which is wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ridiculous. Sorry, you know what I mean the phone phone.
Speaker 3: Dog dog A big week in businessman, big weekend. We get it.
Speaker 1: You're the booker, you know.
Speaker 2: Like I said, one third and it just happened. I might be getting another one. But to just go back and answer that real quick. So I was in my school nothing to do, bro, like nothing at all. I was bored school exactly. This is a hollow college. This when I was in College Island. So yeah, I'm in my room, Bro, I'm going Google. I'm like, I'm gonna say basketball man, serious, like real serious, I'm gonna do wrestling. I was gonna NBA D League tryouts, my basketball camp to go to for like the Philadelphia, New York.
Speaker 3: What's back? All right? Uh?
Speaker 1: Then what really means it?
Speaker 3: He really means it.
Speaker 1: Charl's Mason versus Carl Kwan is gonna be a card as well. Yeah, that's Alexander versus Austin Luke.
Speaker 3: As he says a game, that's a game right there, Okay, huh.
Speaker 1: And then you have a three Triple Threat Women's match is the day of steel. My world in jen Kai.
Speaker 4: All right, Janey like j Kai ya tonight. I'm sorry to Jani Kai. Yeah, miss deadly Feats, I've seen those feet in action already.
Speaker 1: And shout out to uh pretty boy smooth as well for getting number two A three on the p W y as.
Speaker 3: Well, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I did my research.
Speaker 4: Scott real workers on this Sunday, On this Sunday, work man, real workers.
Speaker 2: All right, listen to the phone, bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, but yeah, we get it to.
Speaker 2: Get this going right. I looked up uh w W Johnny Rods's what I trained, and I also looked at the House of Glory. Now I was stuck between the two. But the selling point for me was w W you knowee what I'm saying Like I never like I didn't know about anything on the W like I knew about teen a later on, I didn't know about our wage New Japan CML trip. I didn't know about nothing I know about. I knew stone Cold, bro stone Cold when King does this fire comes.
Speaker 3: Out undertake up exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I knew. Going to Johnny's, I was there for a minute that's where he's got les.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back this gym.
Speaker 2: I went there and then you know, just pretty much started out doing my thing and everything pandemic hit. So I had to break out because I have to do that. What's up? We want to say.
Speaker 4: A lot of kids, what's your car?
Speaker 3: Here? You go?
Speaker 2: All right down, blessed, go ahead, put the mummy.
Speaker 3: I love that little cameo, little cameo.
Speaker 2: You're gonna chill. You can stay if you chill, You're gonna chill. So I did all of that, Bro, started hitting the scene and whatnot, and eventually bring my way to the house with glory Bro, like honestly, like there's just a lot of hard work with s w F to tighten and victors all these other places Bro. And then oh.
Speaker 3: I think we got to come back. Yeah, yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: He'll come back. Yeah, now that we're.
Speaker 3: Too many game right now.
Speaker 4: But this second live to you, I really mean it, I really really mean it.
Speaker 1: We really mean it. He really means it. One third booker, full time, Dad, full time.
Speaker 3: That one third booker that's back there.
Speaker 2: He is listen. Yeah, he's in the mix now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you spoke about your trainer Hall of Famer. What was the most valuable lesson he's taught you as a trainer, Johnny outside the ring.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget this. He was like, it's his two words, his professional wrestling. Like it's not just the rest. You have to be a professional in and off the ring. So he's like, very very early. So it's like, no, how to conduct yourself not a wrestling part? What eight minutes? You got to be a professional? Four seven mm hmm. You really broke that down to me, and we really broke that down to me. I was like, all right, that's something I only stuck.
Speaker 3: When you get the change to House of Glory exactly. I don't know what's happened.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you can leave, you can leave it. It's just.
Speaker 4: Oh what what exactly was the biggest switch from those two schools for you?
Speaker 2: Well, for a House of Glory, I kind of like came in as like talent. I came in as talent. You know, I didn't I didn't train there. I was just fortunate enough to have a type of relationship with Main Event. They were the first guys that really opened that door. Yeah, bro, because I spoke to him. So it's crazy enough we met through s w A. I didn't even realize it was them at that time m hm, but they remembered it and I met Ben routin Oh So. So Ben was actually the reason why I got on my first house at Glory Show. He called me, I'm in the crib because the sixth Way's six days. Always need somebody, Yeah, crib, bro ain't Call of Duty? Yeah, bro? And he calls me. I'm like, like, what a bitch? What you want? He's like, Yo, why got you all that? I'm like, what you want? Bro? Why are you calling me? He's like, yo, you in a crib. I'm like yeah, He's like, Yo, get the house right now. I'm like what He's like, Yo, Bro, get here right now. I'm like, all right, I'm playing Call of Duty. I'm in the middle of wards. I here, Bro, I gotta go. I gotta get the hog quick. Got dressed. And this is when I was this is when I was up in Yonkers. So you know how the Metro North is, Bro, you got.
Speaker 3: To like every every every thirty minutes. Yeah, it's over. I take every day still, Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like if it was God, wherever the case, it was, Bro, But like the train was coming in like eight minutes, bro. So I had enough time right there my bag, bro, and I was just gone, bro, because you knew where I lived at, so you know I was right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, right next to the to the train. So then you just that and then to the l R.
Speaker 2: Yeah bro. So I'm i'm I'm I'm on my phone scrambling like like I knew where it was at, and I'm like that E train's gonna smoke my mine. So I'm just looking. I didn't know you go to you go to forty second and down there and right there's is great. So I get there, bro, first person I see is Brian. I'm like, yo, Brian, You'll thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You like who. I'm like, that's the typical, that's typical Brian. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, yo ja. He's like I ain't no one tell him nothing. Bro.
Speaker 3: It was like I remember this. I actually remember this day. Yeah bro.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, great, you're starting off. You're starting off great right now.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Just went out there, did the sixth Way. It's really really fun.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then I got called back the next show, then the next one, and the next one, and I think what kind of helped me stay there was I remember Amazing Rad telling me he was like you, you was out there like you wanted to be there, like like he was out there, like you wanted to prove something like like you showed intent and desired and I wanted to. I always want to be a House of Glory. You ain't never know how to get there, Bro, It's.
Speaker 3: Very hard, Yeah, to select you, It's.
Speaker 2: Very very hard. And I'm wanting, like again, I'm very select who's an outsider, who's a regular at this point, Bro, I've two years now, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Been Yeah, I remember, I remember exactly that fabling.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm going to the out of state shows. Bro, you feel what I'm saying, Like I just put in their work, so like all to that point where I face Amazing Red in a singles matchup, Like not a lot of people could say they even faced the Amazing Red, but in a singles at that.
Speaker 4: And let alone, Like you know, like you said, you had that desire, you wanted, you wanted it, so you know, you give reward. And that's I think another big thing about House of Glory. You know, for the dudes that they actually see put in the work you're gonna give rewarded.
Speaker 3: And I've seen it. I've seen it first hand.
Speaker 4: I mean Main Event was about to have the Hearty's again for the second time.
Speaker 1: Like you're gonna be wild.
Speaker 3: I can't wait, Like you know, So shout out main Event.
Speaker 2: Man, not not, But like to go back to what you're saying, how I got this. Shout out the main Event, Shout out to Cashow, Kim Broway, shout out Ben, Charles Mason. You know what I'm saying, Uh Ben? You know everybody like I think I was saying it, like it's Charles versus Quad. You know, that's that's my best friend. That's my killer, best friend, so crazy, that's a I know, real killer. I called Charlie but like you know, he wanted to call him on that line, but I said, fuck it, I know I gotta call him hand. You know what I'm saying. So it was good and I can't wait to see him, like cut him up. They can bleed. I need violence, I need bud all that. I'll be happy as a booker.
Speaker 3: I'll be happy, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So you know we talked about promotions. You actually did a really good job in segueing the next question. Uh, do you know how many promotions you worked for to this point?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: No, maybe, like damn, I don't know.
Speaker 4: My man got his book is stamped, all right, my man is a worker.
Speaker 1: I mean, I tell you, can I tell you what my research shows me?
Speaker 2: Please tell me the word.
Speaker 1: So, because we're in twenty twenty five, it says by twenty twenty four you worked for over fifty promotions CCW, H O, g MLW. People don't know this, J BUSI was on AW AW. Yeah, wow, wow, baby, I does my research?
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah you locked in?
Speaker 3: Locked in?
Speaker 1: I love that, Come on twin. When I fuck with you, I fuck at you a long way. Yes, there is, what are to you? The biggest difference is on the locker rooms in those different promotions. Do you prefer the more intimate or do you like the TV taping style?
Speaker 2: I so, I like it really depends though, because like my time and like so my time at AW in the locker room. So I've been I've been at AW a couple of times. I've only been on the screens, but I've been there a couple of times. And then I've done TNA as well.
Speaker 3: I was bad.
Speaker 2: I did ww he wants right before mania. I think the best locker room experience in MLW fro about that, and that's locker experience I've had was TNA, just because a lot of guys in there like are still on the independence and like I have a relationship with them, which gold, which goes a really long way because like you don't feel as awkward or like you know, you don't want to be a bother to any of them. So that definitely helps when you have that relationship with them and they pay attention to that, like they say, like yo, like if you know people in here, like get with them, can we talk to them?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: What's up? Like They're very open about them. Yeah, it comes to like anything else, Like I love being at Etu et is like my favorite locker room, bro Etu House and Glory Room, Like those are two places where like I'm chilling, what's up?
Speaker 4: I know it's expected, It's a certain level comfort. I was gonna also say so, I asked Castas. But throughout your career, right, and you've seen a lot of different kind of venues, different kind of locker rooms. What is your favorite, baby I gotta, I gotta, I gotta ask what is your favorite aspect of wrestling?
Speaker 3: Like up to this point, what.
Speaker 4: Is like, like what makes you like what makes the job other than you know, obviously the making sure your family's you know, taking care of and things like that, what exactly is your favorite aspect of wrestling?
Speaker 2: I think getting getting to see my boys, especially when it's like been a while before you've seen them, like that's definitely fine, or where you or when you get to see people who's like out of state, like for example, like I'm I'm excited to see Maya World bias and Philly, what's wrong you? Okay? She want that milk?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just getting hungry.
Speaker 3: I got my girl by the pull up. She good good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I haven't seen Maya World in mad long grow. So like that's someone who I'm excited to see you just to also be able to like yo, like you've been killing it. You've been doing your thing, even to Teri Yaki again, you fee what I'm saying. It's been a minute, So.
Speaker 4: Like those like callbacks to like you remember when we were here and now yourself and also.
Speaker 2: Like it was good bro, like you've been doing your thing, like what's up. It's really one of those moments where you could just give each other flowers. I think that's that's like the best thing. And then like also just knowing that you and the other person are are bigger than which I were before, Like yeah, y'all you're grown, Like you guys have grown so much since when you're last seen each other. You really like talk about it. So that's definitely fun.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, And uh, you you're you're one that deserves their flowers, and that's what this podcast is for, is to give people their flowers, because again I've seen the first time I seen you was at h O G. As soon as you walk through came through the energy, I was like yeah with them And it's crazy because you and and Sweet Cheeks Joy Silver one of the first two people that I reached out to to interview, and we spoke a minute ago about you know, just this happening like this like doing this eventually, and it took time because people scheduled and busy we have, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but this is perfect. This is perfect.
Speaker 1: This is this is a beautiful podcast episode because you know, we get to see the evolution that Jay bougie. We get to see what's next coming this Sunday at Etu, I really mean it, which is gonna be dope and and I'm excited. And again you're the goat. You're keep doing what you're doing. Bro, Like there's I'm just like when I was doing my research, I'm like, damn, Like this guy is really that nigga, Like he's really like like you feel me like this this ain't no shindy, no shindy wrestler here.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know me, you got some for me. My thing is like I really wanted like take on all like the heavy word, like I want to take on as much as I can. So that way, like I could build that platform. So people from Kingsbridge, people from Younger's, people from all on, people from wherever, even when I used to live out in Jersey City, Like if they want to wrest you want to do this, they can be like all right, boogie, laid the foundation. It's lit. Like for example, Mike Santana, Bro, he just got Bro. If you ever noticed in w W games or just in general, they be like Yo from New York, New York, from New York City, they said bronx Bro. They said from Bronx, New York. It's heavy. I used to place smack versus Ro. I have to put from New York up Brooklyn doing that, Bro, like I didn't want to do it. I'm from the Bronx. Bro. You feel me the birthplace of hip hop Kingsbridge sent you ad Bro, Like that's where I'm from. Bro. So it's like I want to be able. So when it's time for the next game and stuff, you has the Bronx. See they said Bronx from bronxtill they got you gotta say the Bronx, Bro, you gotta say the whole day. It was like that. That's the type of time that I'm on, Bro, where it's like I wanted to be when Jay Boogie is in town. Feel me when whether it's R O H, A, W W E T and or whatever, whenever we in.
Speaker 3: New York that hometown.
Speaker 2: Feel you feel what I'm saying. When it's like when when like when KD pulled up the Dykeman, or when John just pulled up the Dykman over the summer, like you with Somement, You're running over there, Bro, You're what's up and slipping out. I want that same energy bro, I feel like it's it's very uh similar to like seeing punk is in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I's gonna say I think. I think when you have something homegrown, it just feels more, you know, like like me and Gabe actually are trying to orchestrate a show for Yonkers. You know, it hasn't been a younger show and god knows how long now, so you know, and one that connects with you know, all shaded people, you know what I mean. Like that's another thing too. We kind of, like you said, we need these outlets and we kind of need to be the beacon for our people, you know, for the next you know, and who's going to be the next Jabos because were gonna need more of that, you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But like but more so, like I always in courage people like you always say like who's the next, Who's the next of this?
Speaker 1: Someone?
Speaker 2: Like now you yeah, of course, like do you like for me, there's only one you, and we need that. We don't need another Boozie. You don't need another lane. You don't need nah be you because like your own uniqueness is what's gonna drive what's gonna elevate everything you put in that time and you do it with with a pure heart and pure intentions and something where it's like now I want to grow and get back then Yeah, like it's gonna be fied, bro, It's gonna be O D fire. So like again, for me, that's just what I want. I want to be able to all the kids on the block. Bro. You feel I'm saying, Yo, I want to wrestle. I don't gotta play ball. I gotta do baseball, I gotta do football.
Speaker 3: We found my own thing. Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I don't gotta don't got a gang bang, none of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like there hasn't been like proper representation of that side of it, you know what I'm saying, where it's like, yeah, we got people from from somewhat urban communities or something, or maybe they haven't, but their story hasn't been told that way. Like for example, like I got to I got to kick with Sydney A King.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bro.
Speaker 2: He told me like his real story bro, Like he was like I wanted to portray it a certain way, but like they just wasn't rock with at that time. We need more of that, bro. So it's like it's good he's able to do his own thing like now and how he does it. But just hearing his story on the one to one and how he was chopping up gave me his numbers, like you bro, hit me up any time like that made me feel good because I'm going in the right direction, you know what I'm saying. Like my mindset is something where it's like okay, cool, Like we're gonna get there.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take some time. Bro, It's definitely gonna take some time, but like I'm open to it. I'm ready for it, and uh yeah, let's just let's just rock out. Bro, We're gonna have fun.
Speaker 1: Then, No, I can't wait. I can't wait. Ja Buch, you the man the rockets on your back. Like you said, just keep going. The theme of today is keep going. Like we told thvious cast, just keep going. That kid's eighteen with straight a's four pointzing Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Yeah and going come on, bro, and going and.
Speaker 1: Doing top planches and then going to class on a regular day.
Speaker 2: So he got classy starts and we see where she's at and now.
Speaker 3: She's back speaking exactly right. Come on.
Speaker 1: The trajectory is in no Yeah, We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna wrap this up. Jay Bougie, would you please do the honors take us home with this promo? E tu, I really mean to kill your naires club. The mic is yours taking simple water. Go ahead, feel yo.
Speaker 2: Great song by the way, love It has been on my favorites for a while. Now listen, man, you already know what talking up for about thirty minutes, the whole story. Yes, I know what it is here he's eat you. I really mean it. We got some of the finest restless ever on the car. We got a bunch of bums on the car. We got a bunch of people who can't fight on the car. It's a car for everybody, even so, even even for the kids, for the kids. And you already know what's gonna happen. Who's gonna walk in there? Last champs? Gonna walk out of there? Champions?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Never when's that gauntlet? Ye understanding that y'all can't fight. It's already been proven, it's already been set. So understand this one more thing to you. Sign if I asked for just know that you're gonna get paid. You won't get paid. You're gonna get to ask on the back end too, exactly. It's big money, it's big bars, SEC Club. Get with it or get loose.
Speaker 4: Wise Worthy, the Man, the Myth, the Legend, Rox New York's sister.
Speaker 3: All hats right now.
Speaker 4: I gotta wear every single hat promoter.
Speaker 1: If you guys ain't here it all Episode dun Day, September twenty eight, four pm at the Mecca ETU Presents I Really mean It.
Speaker 4: Cillionaire's Club Podcast Live will be there, live, gonna have some reactions, gonna have a lot of footage in the back there.
Speaker 1: Listen. Me and Leonard locked in, Mike Santano be there, Josh Bishop, so much talent, Killionaires will be there, Charles Mason again. Like Ja Bougie said, it's a card for everybody. There's bums, there's fighters, there's high flyers, everything you want to see. It's a well put together card. J Bougie number four oh one to.
Speaker 3: The p W.
Speaker 1: I like, come on, guys, listen, listen. I don't I don't talk a lot of shit on this podcast, but Jay Boogie here, so I'm gonna talk some shit. Listen. We talk about it, went bums, We interviewing.
Speaker 3: Bus, like, come on, real work, real work.
Speaker 1: We got Jay Bougie, we got Tim Rivero, we got like, come on, like we really you feel what I'm saying here, Like this is the quality upset.
Speaker 2: You ain't want to say no more.
Speaker 3: You guys, they know what it is.
Speaker 1: Just pull up on Sunday.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Pull up and bring your fifty dollars and bring some merch because you copping out your New World podcast. Leneal Cash, Jay Bougie, the King of the Bronx, the Kings of Young because we here, we outside, you're