Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm w BZ Choston's new radio.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dan Watton's. Our number two of Night's Side is about to commence. It's actually six minutes into itself already, and phone numbers six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty, eight, eight, nine to nineteen thirty. I want all of the Vice President Carmala Harris supporters now call in. You heard the first hour, I had all the Trump callers who felt they had a suggestion that if Donald Trump took their suggestion, it would sew up the election for him. Now it's time for the other side of the coin, the Democrats, people who want to see Vice President Harris move up a run on that ladder. And I'm just trying to think how to shove this in the direction. I've got Alan Toles with me, who has been a part of talk radio in Boston going back to the eighties, and Alan, what's your opinion of this whole race?
Speaker 3: Oh to my way of thinking, Donald Trump has a ceiling, because you know they're only there are forty six, is that that's where it tops out. It'd be very difficult at this point behind people that are not already Trump supporters to become Trump voters. The flip side of the coin is the Harris campaign has an opportunity, but the opportunity isn't so much with Democrats or with likely voters. The opportunity is with mostly i'd think young women that don't vote at all and haven't voted, perhaps because you know, those are the folks that don't get reached by polls, those are the folks that aren't really counted. In this quote unquote, it's a close race. If a large percentage of folks that traditionally do not vote come out and vote for Kamala.
Speaker 4: Harris, she wins.
Speaker 3: And the hook is probably the fact that Donald Trump has basically said I'm responsible and I'm happy to be responsible for having Roll versus Way repealed. And I think that's where she has to go to get those votes.
Speaker 2: I feel a faux pas by Donald Trump was picking on Joe Biden, and when I say picking on Joe Biden, just being outright nasty to a sitting president. And even after Joe Biden said I'm not going to run again. Enough of this, I'm not going to run again. And Carmela is going to most likely be chosen by the convention in a month. If he was still running, he being Joe Biden was still running, I think Trump would have a bigger lead. That's not to say great that Trump will win on November fifth. If it's Trump versus Biden. I honestly thought Biden would still find a way to pull it out. But I think the holes that we see now, Trump would have easily five, six, seven percentage points ahead of the competition.
Speaker 3: I think I agree with that, though here's the thing. In my view, Donald Trump will be out there and then will likely continue to be out there saying she shouldn't be this candidate. She didn't get any delegates to, you know, to say you should be the candidate, right, And Joe Biden didn't back out of this. He was forced out of this financy Pelosi. And this is what Trump would say, I think, and we'll be saying yeah, and we'll continue to say exactly right. But there's there are only so many people that will that will buy into these things, and I think he's capped them out. He already has them. And that's likely why he's unwilling to do more broad based media, why he's unwilling to debate, because he doesn't sense there's any gain to it.
Speaker 2: I think he made a bad decision. There should have been one more debate and the people that prepped him could have taken advantage of getting him to say this lean this way, and by not doing one more debate, and it's his concept. I don't want to debate his fault for not debating. In the long run, I think that is a strategy that will cost him.
Speaker 3: I would agree. I mean, look at the last hour that we had, exclusive of the last caller, there were no women, and I think there's a big gender gap relative to who's going to vote for who. And it's not because Como's a woman. It's more the attitudes and actions of Donald Trump and how women perceive him.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a woman, Alison. The last call of the last hour, and leading off this hour will be Jane from Shrewsbury. So let's give Jane a chance to speak before I have to take my first break. Jane, Welcome to Night's side.
Speaker 5: Hi, good evening, gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Good evening had a long list of.
Speaker 5: Ideas, So you can tell me when I said too much.
Speaker 3: Morgan.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, for one thing, I don't think Trump even really wants the job. I think it's just about boosting his ego up, and he loves the people that venerate him. But I mean, and I know what he wants to do, why he wants another part time job as president. And also I heard that the McDonald's was actually not even open for business. I don't know why the Secret Service would let him do that. They just set up a friolator for fifteen minutes, and it's this kind of silly at stunt.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was like the tank. Yeah, I thought of that.
Speaker 3: Mindset was, well, I can do this, and that'll let me say that she never worked there, but I did.
Speaker 5: Right, But he's a former president working at a McDonald's. Nobody wants to see their president work at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Not that working at McDonald's, right.
Speaker 5: And I would say that she ought to say, well, the inflation has been a worldwide problem. COVID caused all kinds of mix ups with shipping and everything else. And actually the United States has had less inflation than many other countries. And Trump inherited a good economy from Barack Obama, and his bad COVID policies hurt our economy. So I would have her say that. And I also think companies really did price gouging. They did have they did have supply problems, but they can't blame everything they've done on supplies. They've taken the opportunity to make their packaging, you know, their their products smaller products and that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: And for a president to suggest that bleach will be a good way to fight the COVID in your system, I hope he was smart enough not to.
Speaker 5: A man in Arizona drank his aquarium or his pool water and died. Yeah, after Trump said that, and the other thing about the wall, he had a Republican House and Senate and he didn't get his so called wall built. He's built maybe like fifteen miles of wall, I think, And a wall in a river that's two thousand miles long is not very practical and it requires a lot of maintenance. So using technology to control the border might make more sense. But he makes these empty promises. He's going to end a war in five minutes, he's going to fix inflation in ten minutes, he's going to make the flu go away, and twenty minutes, you know everything. He just keeps spouting off these promises that are totally meaningless.
Speaker 2: And when you're in a Donald Trump position, what sticks to the wall? You say anything you want, anything you want, right, and if it sticks to the wall and works for you, great. If it he flops too, well, that's.
Speaker 5: Because he even he said a few years ago, oh, nobody used to be talking about transgender and it was like it didn't didn't bother him. But then when he found out it was a potent issue, he started bad mouthing parents that had kids that were trans He would he can't say that he wants the war to end in Ukraine with Ukraine keeping its territory. He just says, I want to end the killing. But Reagan would never let Putin have that kind of power to take over another country.
Speaker 2: No, he wouldn't.
Speaker 5: And then Katie Vance JD. Vance started saying that thing about the Haitians were eating people's pets. His wife's parents were from India. Now what if someone's and so was Kamala Harris's mother. What would he say if someone said that Indian people were eating pets? Would that not bother him to think his kids are going to get singled out and blamed for some fictitious thing. It's a racist, really abusive type thing to say, but they keep repeating it even though they know it's not true.
Speaker 2: If I were advising Donald Trump and Senator Vance, I would get that issue off the table. They kept talking about it afterwards. Well we heard it. It was a news report. No, no, drop it. You can't win with that issue. I hate to do it, but I'm late for my break. But you get three or four year suggestions in and I thank you for making them.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye, one open line. You want to take it? Are you? Harris people? Here's your chance? Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight eight eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. Oh, somebody's taking it already. Time for my break. I'm already late. I'm gonna get yelled at. And Rob has a helper tonight, so all the regulars that call in. If you hear another voice, it's Dan, not Dan Ray. But we have an intern, so we've got extra all hands on deck. Time nine seventeen, temperature fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Way live from the Window World, Nice Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: The man told you this is night Side. I'm Morgan. I'm filling in for Dan every now and then they say, Morgan, can you do a couple of Dan Ray shifts? And I say, of course, it's extra money for me, and I've got Alan Toles on the phone. We don't do the show from the studio. It's been a long time since we were in the studio. Rob is there, Dan his intern is there, Nicole is there, and Al Griffith is there. But I am not. I have a piece of machinery called a com rex and allows me to do the show from home. And it sounds like I'm in the studio, but I'm not. So when I sent off the air at midnight by twelve oh two, my head and my pillow make a bond. So I just thought i'd tell people that let's go back to the phone and take Dave and Norwell online.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 2: Good evening, Dave, welcome to Night's Side.
Speaker 7: Thank you Morgan so much for taking all. I was worried I wasn't going to get in.
Speaker 2: No, you're in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Hey Looten, you're being very entertaining tonight, very entertaining. Thank you so much. I'm coming up with I just want all those Trump supporters to take two numbers into consideration. Okay, the two numbers of four and two, and the four represents the four bankruptcies that the genius businessman had before he got on TV, and then the two is the two bankruptcies that he had after he was a genius businessman on TV.
Speaker 3: So there's six.
Speaker 7: Bankruptcies there, totally all mister Trump's issues, right and now be what he wants to do is the same thing with our country, and.
Speaker 2: He Dave, I don't want negative from what.
Speaker 7: I understand that about Kamala. Kamala is she's following the same path that any great president that we've ever had. They don't start with a lot. They they work really really hard. They do the right thing over and over again. They repeat it, and they repeat it for a long time, and then the next thing they know that the president. You know, and when you look at any president that we've ever had that that came from from rags to riches, they're all good presidents.
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 7: And that's what Kamala Harris is. She's a very very very successful person. She's giving she's giving a concrete plans. Whether or not they're going to work has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: All it has to do is at least.
Speaker 4: She has plans.
Speaker 7: She has good plans.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to take what you just said and give a perfect exam both and a lot of people out there. You start to think of of President Kennedy and other leaders who worked their way up to get at sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue. I think the best example of what you said rags the riches. Jimmy Carter. Oh yeah, absolutely his presidency. It was only a one term presidency. But with what you just said, he embodies that.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: They they had to understand that he was a president during the oil crisis. I know, Andy, he had.
Speaker 2: Some bad things going on, twenty inflation rate, that there were all sorts of things that his era suffered for all of us.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we had a president that he resigned because he was not a crook or you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: And Carter came in to try to pick up the pieces.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people can't like our first call, last hour. He was able to take two warring sides, get them to sit down and hammer out, for the most part, a peace plan. And Jimmy Carter got a Nobel Peace Prize for that. Yep, with the Israelis and the Arabs. So Dave, let me let you go. I want to get one more on before I have to take news.
Speaker 7: But thank you for letting me Piegan.
Speaker 4: You have a good night. Thank you you.
Speaker 2: Too, David, thank you, and let's go to Tom. I'm in the Philippines. You and I haven't spoken in a long timetime. Welcome to night side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for taking my call, Morgan. The Jimmy Carter years, I remember I was sixteen when he had elected. So you conveniently left out the Iranian hostage crisis, the mari Alito. You left out the mari Alito boat lift, where Cuba basically got all of its undesirables put them in Miami. Didn't work out really well, did it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Didn't you also know in the caller previously mentioned the Arab oil crisis. Okay, let's not forget Jimmy Carter pulled us out of the nineteen eighty Olympics because of Russia's invasion of Afghanistan. I'm sorry, but you know something. The Olympics were originally intended that countries put their differences aside compete with amateur athletes. Yes, okay, all that ended up starting nineteen sixty eight when the two f American athletes held their fists up in the air for two reasons, the Black Power salute, as well as what had happened in Mexico City where there were leftist demonstrations prior to the Olympics. Okay, that time the narrative never gets told.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, Tom, you called him before Jimmy Carter's name was even brought up. So your call. Hopefully it's going to stick to the subject at hand. Tell something to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Okay, So Kamala Harris. The first time I heard about her when I was working out in Portland, Oregon in nineteen eighty six. Does a talk show host by the name of Bernie Ward ring a Bell.
Speaker 2: I've heard of him.
Speaker 4: He was a very popular talk show host on KGO out in San Francisco. It's the w Z of the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that first time I ever heard her mention his name is that she was a mistress the very popular mayor by the name of Willie Brown. Well, Willie Brown is the reason why Willie Brown is the reason why she got her start in politics. She ran for district attorney one with his endorsement. Then she ran for Attorney General of California with his endorsement because he was the Speaker of the House in California's Assembly, as well as the fact he got the Democratic Party to back her. Then she became got elected a United States Senator when Barbara Boxer Uh retired. She had a machine behind Uh, which there's nothing wrong with that in politics, that's how it works.
Speaker 2: But this, yeah, in the narrower.
Speaker 4: Of the rags the ridges, I can't give her a You know, she's a nice looking woman that she could very well win the presidency. I am not voting for her. I think policies would be dangerous.
Speaker 2: Tom Tom, Tom, Tom.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 2: What have you asked?
Speaker 4: You know something? It's my view and you can always hang up on me, Morgan, no problem. I won't take it all.
Speaker 2: Right, But you know I don't like hanging up on people, although I just did. I want people to stick to the subject at hand. And when you go off table like that. And I'll say this, only one person tried to go off table during the first hour, and I didn't let her. I nipped it in the bud. According to Barney Fife, and uh, you see that I will cut people off. Tom has been a regular caller to Beasy from the Philippines for years. But I am not afraid to touch the button and the phone call because I want people to stick to my subject. Now that I've mentioned that, I'm gonna take a news break, and when we come back from the news, we'll have Suzanne from Newton and maybe you. There's a line of two open for you. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight eight, eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. Tell me what Vice President Harris has to do to soa up the selection over the next twelve days. Time and temperature nine thirty one fifty nine degrees if.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, I have twenty five minutes more or less of time before we put an end to the subject. But I'm going to be more of a stickler, and I must admit the first hour's callers. One caller did try to get off subject, and I wouldn't let it get away with it, and I let Tom more than I should have. It's my fault. Alan, you should have said Morgan, he's getting away with murder. No, but Alan didn't help me. No, I did not.
Speaker 3: I was fascinated by Tom's point of view.
Speaker 2: His point of view was good on point, but not what I want. So excuse me. Let's go to Newton and speak with Susanne.
Speaker 9: I thought you needed a see their voice. Not to give you a word salad, but to tell you in my long life, I've changed my aty times. But I will have a role a ride to the post about in person. I am unenrolled. I will Republican.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, I don't want to push the buttonss in. But if this hour's callers are supposed to be giving a suggestion for the vice president to take a lead and hold it until the election day, that is the question. Are you prepared to do that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: I would suggest KABLOA. Harris, who grew up partly in a free, classy sub suburb of Quebec. I don't know. Having chief a woman I've heard of Trey Hillary the vote, the whole sofa city suits and let her do her say why say, mister Wright, you do your thing.
Speaker 2: And on that note, I'm going to say good night. People, do me a favor, explain what I want. Oh, they're screening them. You know they are. You've been on that side of the fence. But when the caller finally hears that they have gotten through the curtain they put up to obscure what they want to say, they pull it down and say something that's not on subject. So, as a friend of mine, as a gentleman that's been involved to talk radio for four decades, explain what I want between now and ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: If you're going to call the show now on ten o'clock, what we're looking for is what would you suggest that Kamala Harris do in order to win this election? Doesn't matter if you want to vote for but what would you want Kamala Harris to do? What should she do to secure this election for herself? And that's all we want to talk about. So when you say hello, Morgan's gonna say hello, what would we like Kamala Harris to do?
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say this. I know I'm not Dan Ray. This is Dan's show. Night Side is Dan's show. But if he were here, more of you would be listening to Dan and do what Dan suggests. I know I am kind of second banana, But for the rest of the show, do what I want you to do. We'll get off this subject for ten o'clock and eleven o'clock, but for the three people, Michael, Mary and Billy follow directions. So let's go to line two. Mary in Boston. Mary, how fine.
Speaker 11: Hey, it's my friends. I'm ever calling a show, so I'm a little spank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: My work Construction Local one O three, Boston, and we are probably supporting for our union paycheck. If I was her, I would honestly focus on our unions. There's a ton of teams says that are still going to vote for her. They're not all do you know what I mean? Just because the team says didn't back anybody. So all those guys are graphs. And then obviously, you know a woman's body, like your body and your money are your two most important things. So you just focus on those two things, and I think she could get it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Thank you for obeying. Thank you for sticking to the rules, and good thoughts, don't you and Mary don't be a string to the dark radio you call. Thank you.
Speaker 11: I think you guys are doing great. I think it's them to be very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that. And now let's go to Michael in Boston. Michael, good evening.
Speaker 3: Hi Morgan, how are you all right? Well, she's the first one. I think you had five dollars there and we didn't hear a word out of them and answer to your question, so hopefully you've straightened them out. I think, Miss Harris. Of course, we only have two weeks. What can she do in two weeks to improve?
Speaker 2: Anything can happen.
Speaker 3: You have to you have to, yes, like fix the election. They've already announced that that's going to be four or five days before we get the results, and that's not done in any country in the world. But besides that, I don't want to get off target here. She needs to tell us the American people what her vision is, what her plans are. I know absolutely nothing. Any question she asks that's asked of her, she avoids an answer. She hasn't got answers.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: She needs to instill confidence in the American people. Uh. I'm afraid that China is going to move if she's president, to take over Taiwan. I don't have any confidence that you'll be able to handle it, she caressed at the table with world leaders. The woman needs to illustrate that she's got some brain power. I'm sorry to say she hasn't.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, but there is a definitive you know something, Morgan.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be asking you who the script supervisor was in the old Perry Masons one hundred bucks?
Speaker 2: You know, Geene Wang hundred bucks?
Speaker 10: No, No, it was a script supervisor on the Old Perry Mason Show, Jean n E.
Speaker 2: Wang A and g.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Cosmo Jet.
Speaker 2: No, nope, you said script supervisor.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hang up on me.
Speaker 2: I'm can I well, I'm looking for one hundred bucks in the mail. That's what you said.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it, Michael, take care, bye bye. Don't ask me credits questions. I read the credits. Trust me, I do. And uh that last line that was open is now taken. No more calls on this subject. It will be difficult enough for me to get through the three people I have and for Rob and Dan. I'm going to take a break now a minute or two early, but we will end strong with three callers. It will be George, John and Billy. After these messages, I'm in temperature and BZ nine three fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World Life six Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: We excuse me. We have three people and they are Alex, Billy, and Jill, not necessarily in that order. Do not call in. Those will be the final three people this hour with my guest Alan Toles. And let's go to line three and speak to Billy and Lexington.
Speaker 4: Really, good old evening. How are you all right?
Speaker 3: Well, well how about you?
Speaker 8: Good good? I'm great. So topic at hand, not to get off topic like some other people were, but that just shows who they follow. I would think that long as she stick to the truth and not try and you know, go off topic and do like he does, you know, and like the scare tactic, you know, use off colored language, you know, as long as she sticks to her guns, because people since COVID, we're all tired. Everybody's tired. I don't care if you're a Democrat or Republican. You're tired of hearing all the bashing. You know, our world is just turned upside down and we need somebody that is gonna be brutally honest, you know. But you know, and whether she have a plan or not, you know.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 8: The last person said, oh, she never answers questions. He never answers questions neither. So the idea is, and from what he said, if you know, he get in there, then he'll tell the plan. Okay, so let's wait for her. She get in there, she can tell her plan, you know. But the main thing is, don't stoop to his level. Stay what she is. She's gonna do.
Speaker 5: Fine.
Speaker 8: We need pubbly figured. I know she's not had kids, but we need a woman in there. Let's give a woman a try, because we've tried men for the last but forty seven times or whatever, so let's try a woman. If she fails, so what, at least we're gonna say we let her try.
Speaker 2: Philly, thank you for your comments.
Speaker 8: You're very welcome, and you have.
Speaker 2: A good rest of your evening. And I want to say this something that was said two callers or three callers ago, that other dictators and non friendly countries of the world, if a woman gets in, they will do the best they can to take advantage of her. One I do believe if she does get in, she will have a great support regime behind her, the cabinet that she chooses. I'm sure is going to be extremely strong and uh and dearrak gandhi Margaret Thatcher. I'm just thinking of women who golden my ear at the heads of their country and they were not bluffed or scared away by these other more war faring countries. If if she gets in, I'm not worried about the safety and security of the United States. Let me take another call, Alan, is your cat trying to talk to my cat?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think she's talking to Van.
Speaker 2: Joe in Massachusetts. Line one, your next, Joe.
Speaker 3: Morgan, how are you say hello to Alan Morgan?
Speaker 2: I call?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You're in no second Banana And some of these people, the maga is they don't behave all the time with Dan is to crack the whip sometimes. I'm telling you, I listen to Dan a lot, and you know it's outrageous. Anyway, I agree with the the gentleman who just called you there. But a couple of things here. Trump has cracked the US economy once. He doesn't deserve another swing at it. He's gonna crack it again. If anybody understands Project twenty twenty five, this guy wants to take over the Federal Reserve Bank, Morgan, she has to broadcast he she has to counter punch him on the twenty twenty five. Uh, it is a recipe for disaster for this country in so many ways. It's like very authoritarian. You're right about that, but with the economy, it is a total disaster. The idea the small business will survive if he gets his way into Port's twelve mon workers out of this country. There's the job market is tight, Morgan. You know there's no unemployment, right, So I think number one, she has to get this across that he has cracked this economy. He encouraged a thriving economy from Obama and Biden in two years. He cracked it. He bungled Corona. He didn't do what the expert said. He went his own way. And then he's telling people to inject themselves with cluox. You know how crazy he is. She has to go after him and Project twenty twenty five. And then she just read robat him with the Wall Street Journal and the twenty three Nobel winning a prize, Nobel Prize winning economy vastly vastly superior plan, Morgan. Why isn't she banging the table on that she has to tell them exactly what the experts twenty three economists are saying, and I'll tell you why they like her plan genuine but I'm sure that they should be out there saying this is a tent alarm fire. This guy takes over the Federal Reserve. We're in real trouble. This guy knows nothing about anything. And you know everybody's worried about this John Kelly thing. And I am too, okay the authoritarianism, but his stupidity is a graver threat than I think the authoritarianism is. And that's my own personal view, but I think she has to talk about her plan. Get some of these experts are that are talking about it and stand in there. But this is like a ten alarm fire. He has cracked a great economy, Biden has. They say the economy is thriving now, there's more more investment in this economy because it's in the best in the world. There's real wages rising rising, prices are falling and this is going to go on for six months to a year. Interest rates are coming down. Things are turning really hard to the positive side, and they have to get on top of this and talk about it positively, but they have to ring. It's like a ten of warm fire. If he gets the economy with that project twenty five, it's like it's a disaster plan. Morgan, it really is.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe, I'm going to stop you there because I have one more call to get on. But thank you and thank you for sticking to the point. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm glad you're there, Morgan. Great, thank you, great job as usual.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much about Joe, Alex and Militia. The final call, I know you're going to stick to the point of talk about the vice president. What does she need to do?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll make a short, short and sweet. I think she should focus on the economy otherwise it's going to be a repeat of nineteen twenty nine. I'm not a dooming gloom type of guy, but you know, things aren't looking good with our deficit and the other thing I wanted to say, Morgan, if you ask, you know, around the world, other countries what they think about our two candidates. They feel that out of all the candidates, we have these two, you know that are running for office. You know, we're a laughingstock.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, yep, I've not taken a poll. I've not gone to our allies or even our countries of distrust. I'll say it that way.
Speaker 6: No, even even friendly countries.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll see. We'll find out in twelve days one way or the other. But Alex, thank you for the call.
Speaker 6: I'll take bets. Okay, thanks, bye bye.
Speaker 3: Here's here's what she should do. Preten I'm a caller. Here's what she should do. Yes, she should get out there and say, this guy has an enemy's list and he's just going to spend his time trying to get retribution.
Speaker 4: I have a to do list.
Speaker 3: I'm working for you. He's working for himself. I'm working for you. What else does she have to say.
Speaker 2: That makes sense? My opinion, he actually thought he was going to be in the White House for eight years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, and the.
Speaker 2: Body blows that he was going to be throwing and year five, six, seven, and eight. Obviously we're not realized. That's why he wants to get back because he has an agenda, and that agenda is going to be an unpleasant one for everybody, agree if it happens. So, yep, he really wants to get back in for that resource for his agenda. Alan, you helped me get through this two hours and I appreciate it. And the rest is gonna be rest is going to be ice cream between now and midnight.
Speaker 3: Oh good, But are you gonna talk about ice cream?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna talk about astrology, all the selest things that have been happening, with the Northern lights coming down to Massachusetts and the comet that's out there, and all sorts of things dealing with outer space. My friend Dave McDonald it's going to be joining us. And the last hour there is a Titanic musical. I saw the one that came out in the nineties, and there's one coming up to the North Shore Music Theater, so I have one of the stars of that. And on that note, I got to wats goodbye to you.
Speaker 3: It's the pleasu're talking with here.
Speaker 2: You take here, Bye bye you Tube, Bye bye everybody else. Two more hours of show to go here on night side time and temperature nine fifty eight still fifty nine degrees