Speaker 1: All right, Hello, how's everybody doing? It is April fourth, twenty twenty five, and we're still here, and tonight we have a lot to cover, so let's get started. I'm looking it'll be some fun stuff here tonight. You're gonna enjoy it. I think you don't think you're just really picky, and I think tonight's going for this way. Do you feel meeting place? What's going to guess?
Speaker 2: Do you feel meaning? Do you care?
Speaker 1: Do you hee a meaning?
Speaker 3: Do you care?
Speaker 2: Money's ape? And the sounds coming up?
Speaker 1: What happened? That's Do you read your lines.
Speaker 2: This mepisode? You mean as to be your minar days? It's like a feeling, not the end of the page.
Speaker 1: When you read your lines.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you just read?
Speaker 1: What worse for?
Speaker 2: No more listeners anymore?
Speaker 1: No more listens? What works for?
Speaker 2: No more listens? Know you're talking at the want. I'm as we'll go up and talk to the long restin to change the direction the group was giving.
Speaker 1: Me the wrong person.
Speaker 2: It's about anything, Emma all alone?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well everybody, I think we have a pretty interesting show tonight, and I want to start by showing you this. I guess the best way to just be like, you know what, let's go like this mm hmmm, mm hmmmm, and then like these, and I think I have to refresh this. I don't think it's right up the part yet. All right, So that is a picture from the fair yesterday. And we were not about animal trapping or anything like that. It's just we love animals and they're amazing creatures, and fair loves animals, and therefore we were there for that reason. And we came in upon this booth and just you know, it's not very often you see a wild cat up close, but it's not like we can done this activity of trapping. And that's what these people were doing. There were trappers. There was a pelt. There was a bunch of pelts laying next to this one a raccoon. I don't know what the other ones were. I think there was a I remember when I was there, but I don't remember now. All right, Well I'll get rid of that there you go. So let me just read this to you guys. Look, all right, it says for those wondering when I'm getting back at a consistent schedule, and you know, let me just check make sure you just see what I'm seeing you are okay good. The seasonal market just ended. I had to deliver a wholesale order on Wednesday. Yesterday was my day to take my daughter to the fair. It's our annual thing. And now I'm catching up on the internight orders, which I did today. Now I have two more big orders that came in yesterday while we were at the fair, which thank you, by the way to everybody, and I'll be working on those minyana for those of you who don't speak Spanish, that means tomorrow. Okay. I have an idea for a video that I'm going to extream later this afternoon, which is now or evening. Probably I would like to take my daughter out for another adventure before her break is over. Maybe I can convince her to go fishing with me, or go somewhere she enjoys, feed the ducks or something. So tomorrow we're actually going to Saddles of Joy, which is a animal therapy nonprofit, right, so they have horses and all like a petting zoo, all types of animals you could feed and for children with disabilities, people with PTSD, military things like that. It's animal it's animal therapy, right, so it's a really cool thing, and Ferry gets to ride the horse there. So we're going to go there, and then I'm going to see if I can get her to feed the ducks at this other place that is open on weekends that I wasn't able to go to when we were I talked about this before. They wouldn't let us in because it was a weekday, and I was like, come on, man, it's like so stupid. But it's at the fairgrounds too, so hopefully it'll be open, and it's a different part of the fairgrounds, lots of ducks, a little tiny spot, but it's it's loaded with big ducks, so and I think there might be swans in there and stuff, so that'd be fun. And then maybe if she is up for it, I can have her try out her new fishing pole and we'll go to the canal or something. Okay, So we did have a lot of fun yesterday. Yeah, so all right, let me do let me do a little disclaimer here. You should not do this, all right, but yesterday when we were at the fair, my daughter was like an inch too short for some of the rides, and the ride height requirements from the past year's experience for the same rides, they were lower. We were on them together. And then having a parent with you is usually the stipulation where they allow you to bring a child on if they're you know, forty eight inches rather than fifty two or something like that, right, And this particular one was the zipper and you're in a cage like you can't fall out of it. It's not like harness, where you know, there's a there's a height you know requirement, because otherwise you're too small for the for the you know, secure system, so you could wobble a lot of it or something wigg a lot of it or fall out of it or something like this. That wasn't the case. It wasn't necessary. And she was there on Tuesday with friends and her friend had a sister, so they had they a lot of the rides they made you go in pairs, and Rebecca didn't have a ticket for the ride. She just brought her just brought Pharah to hang out with her friends, so she didn't get a chance to do a lot on Tuesday. Yesterday was different because she was with me and we both had tickets for on the limited rides, so she got to go on more stuff. But some of the ones that she wasn't allowed to she should have been able to because she had been on them before with me. So I was like, okay, we went back to the car to put on long pants when it started getting cold. That we were there for nine hours, more than nine hours, and uh. So I had shims, plastic shims that I would using for my doors and my windows because I wasn't spending the money to have the window once I fell off the road and the you know the electric car window up, you know, uh, it slides inside the door or whatever. So I'm holding two both on the passer's side in now passenger's side now, but but it was on the driver's side for a long time, shims holding the windows up so they don't slide into the door. So I had extra shims in my tool bag, and I was like, hmm, so like, let me see your shoes for a second. So I took out the liner and I put three of them in there, stacked so that all the the angles were in one side, you know, so that they would stack up higher and like lift her up a little bit. And then I put the cushion back over the top of them, and then Fara's like, well, hold on, dad, let me let's flip one the other way. And I'm like, yeah, but then it's not as tall in the back and you might need that a little bit, a little bit right by well, I did it by her requests, and so there's three in there. One was facing in the middle the other way. So it was like later like this, yeah, I assure you like that, and we went in there. I was like, is it comfortable, because that can't be comfortable. Scuse that? Fine? And fine, like go good, I did a good job. I did put the cushion on top. That's good. We're good. And she was dancing and doing all kinds of stuff. So I don't know if they shifted or not, but I took a picture of her at her eye level and she was right at the fifty two mark, like right at it. And the guy when we got after waiting in line for like thirty minutes or more, we get back up there. During the daytime, the lines were not non existent, but as it got later, more people, tons of people showed up and the lines were excessively long, and the zipper ride looked really crazy and fun, right, and we were on one similar to that. Maybe it wasn't the same size last year, but it was. It was enough to make all my change fallow in my pockets and I learned, you know. So we got there and the guy who already scanned her wristbands, I was like, all right, we're good affairs, like yes, and she and then he took her off to the side and he puts it up and he's like, cirta, sir, and he was super polite about it. And this is the only reason why I didn't make a dad a Daniel. I didn't make a Daniel happen in that mil went because he was a polite about it, right, and I'm looking at it, and I'm looking at what he's seen. But then I crouched down in her eye level, and it's it's about the advantage point, Like if you're looking down at something, you're gonna see a space. If you're looking straight across, you're not gonna And the guy was taller than me, because everybody in the world is. And I was like, oh, yeah, come on, all right, whatever, fair, let's let's just go. We did other rides. But it was an attempt, and it would have worked. It would have worked if we had just a little bit more out of the height, just a little tiny bit, she would have made it and it wouldn't have been dangerous because they don't say, okay, yeah, fifty one, you're dead. At fifty two, you're gonna be fine. If they don't, they're gonna have a margin of error space of three or four inches right before there's ever like a problem problem. They wouldn't just say, okay, fifty two. If you're if you're an eighth of inch small than that, you're gonna follow this and you're gonna you're gonna fly out of Obviously there's gonna be a little bit of a legal room on both sides, right, But they didn't let us. So Dad didn't do anything dangerous. But I just knew that she really wanted to go on this ride, and I've been on it before with her, So that was the reasoning behind all that. Dad thought he had come up with a pretty good fix for that, and we did. It was creative anyway. I did finish all the Internet orders that I had printed already. Like I said, two more, three more came out, and since then Jack has a book coming to him which is easily quick. I's got to get another package for it to mail it out, and and uh, there's a wimpigs fly that I have to go get bacon Ford to finish making. But everything else was done and then I have a print a couple more. But anyway, the internet orders have been on fire lately. Thank you to these who have gotten Hot Sauce, my book and the creatine hydrochloride for me. It's greatly appreciated. It keeps us going. We leaves some of the pressure off of dad me and allows me to provide for my little girl. The feedback has been one percent in the positive, and the enthusiasm for the Hot Sauce has been very high. Once people taste it, it clicks. This isn't just a line of hot sauces. It's a complimentary condiment that makes what you're eating taste remarkedly better. Plus it's infused with care and energized with spirit because human hands are involved in preparing every drop of it. It isn't a mechanical process, manufactured, mass produced, solace and dead, something that SAPs energy from you, like the stuff you find in grocery stores. It gives you. It gives something to you. It warms you, from the inside. In more ways than just the spice, I dare say, it puts you in the mood to seize the day, live in the moment, and appreciate the experience we're all sharing called life. That's what makes family dinners and Grandma's cooking so different and special. You're not eating torture in trauma doctri emoto, but rather you're taking in the creative energy of someone who prepared what you're getting with passion and love to give you an expression of their creative spirit and share it with you. It's an energy transfer, it's purity. It's what life is for sharing the light. Some misunderstand my criticism of organized religion as a rejection of God, but it's the opposite. I defend the God that I know personally by my criticism of those who misre sorry, who misrepresent the goodness and love I know and feel. Direct connection makes the maze they want to send you through unnecessary. There are no requirements outside of being receptive and connected to what lovingly guides you. Thank you for doing your heart and appreciating and understanding my heart and my intent. If I don't at least try to make things better than I found them, then I'm ignoring our collective mission and the whole purpose of this experience. Do me a favor. If you have children, give them a big hug and radiate that love you have for them in a big way. If they're older, give them a call. If they don't answer, leave a voicemail, a voice message, not a text. Let them hear your voice. If you did a good job guiding them, they love you a lot. Reminders are like a time machine. They can take you and them back to a great memory you made with them. That's what I wanted to say. I feel better saying it. Let me just six out this real quick. This is probably to make all my thumbnails. It's called pixel or express, all right. So this is a shorter version of it because I have they don't. It's very specific to what's already saved on your computer. How they like find the file. So my older computer has like all the other stuff. I just had to transfer what I needed to continue to make them over on the side. Oh yeah, I didn't do that. Way there we go. Oh so let's talk a little bit about it. And I'm gonna try to move my face off the screen so I don't have to look at myself too much. It's kind of been doing to look at yourself, stare at yourself when you're talking. I had to do it all the time. But it's not it's not ideal. I'm reading more of doctor Gluten's book by the way. I got into section two now and it's great. It's great, and everything everything screens microzymo to me like the even the concept, even if it's that's not accurate, because I have my questions about what antibodies are really. But this is what I see from my research into bey shomp is that this is something that the PLA woffor microzyma create in a defense. Right. I don't believe in the whole process and the mechanisms, but it has the same effect regardless of how they how people explain it and why they're there, what they're there for. And I think also that in the absence of illness for a long period of time, those what they call antibodies aren't there anymore because they're not necessary. They're not required. They can make Your microzyme will make them when they're necessary. It will make what needs to be utilized for it to sustain its environment and maintain its existence. So if the environment changes, it's going to adapt to that. And if it gets bad signaling like all this radiation in the air that we don't see from towers and whatnot, and satellites and radio waves and all that, if it's getting bad data or noise, well then it's going to have a hard time responding properly to a stimuli that's happening in your body. You can manipulate things with more than just drugs in your system or toxins in the environment internal environment, that will have the same effect. So when they say like epigenetics and switch things on and switch things off, I think they're still talking about the microzyma because that is a perfect explanation for all that. So as I'm reading the book, I just I keep seeing seeing these things that are insights to me that go right back to Big Champas right. Because he was studying live blood, he was able to create his own looking glass, if you will, that was that would probably rival or be very close to what Royal and Raymond Rife had created of his own. And he did that refracted light with a bunch of different prisms and stuff like that, and that was stronger. People always talk about his machine with the high intensity frequency, his ability to send out frequencies and kill parasites. And then again that's an example of utilizing sound waves, radiation, whatever you want to call it, to destroy something and keep it if it's tuned in so it's like harmonic resonance. It's only attacking that which has that frequency signature. All right, So now there's the thought as they break down into smaller pieces, that frequency signature is going to be changed because it's not whole anymore, right, So then you would have to adapt that to get rid of the debris that you have created from breaking apart of the previous and also as good as that sounds and as secretive as they've made that, you would still have to go back to find out what the root cause was because that's not a solution. That's that's that's very surgical in a sense. It's just chopping away or scooping out from the pool the leaves, right, but it's not or tumor or whatever. But what it's not doing is addressing why that thing formed in the first place. So in the sense of a pool, is there a tree hanging over it? And is it windy? We'll cut back the tree a little bit, you know what I mean. So we gotta or do something else. So that's kind of kind of where I'm at with the actual mechanisms of how life is formed and stuff like that. But let's get back into the idea of what I wanted to talk about tonight, which is common courtesy and common courtesy manners, politeness, respect, but there's another word for it. Being courteous is one way of saying it, but being considerate is another way of saying it. Right to be considerate. So this is just an issue with me because I witnessed it and I'm standing in these lines. Towards the end of the day, it became a big deal. Right. There's people who have passes that are express passes. They paid an extra twenty bucks for their past they paid if depending on what if they bought it prior to the fair or as after it started, there could be another variants of another twenty dollars edition. I paid thirty five dollars per wriskband for us. Once I bought them, they went up the next day to fifty five and if you wanted the the ultimate band, I think it was like seventy five or eighty per person, right, didn't matter to the age. And then you have to pay seven bucks to get in five if it's a child. So it's a it's a good haul for these people, right, it's a huge event. And I've got video for it. Well, you'll be seeing videos of it once I have a chance to do all that of all the rides that we were on, and I was recording on the go pro from the ride, so you can see the whole place. It's it's very neat, but that's that's one thing. I understand that they have their own line for that, right, but I don't like and this is a teenager thing, primarily from my witnessing that night and see adults doing this. I think adults know better, different genre, different different time period, right, But it doesn't matter if you you're going to know people because it's the town you live in. So we were standing in this long line that for the ride that we didn't get it. I mean, we weren't even allowed to get on at the after we got to the top, got to the front of the line, and when I just mentioned, but there was this group of people taking pictures, taking picture, taking pictures, taking pictures and they were standing outside of the line. The line was getting bigger and bigger behind us. We had already been waiting in there for a good while by the time it got to that point. And then they just wedged themselves. They said oh hi to the people that were in front of us. They didn't even look at them. Afterward. They had their own, you know, conversation amongst themselves as they were before, off to the side of the line. But they were just like, oh hi and acting like, oh well, you were holding us. They weren't holding a spot. They didn't even come together, right, but they knew them so they were going to cut over everybody else who was already waiting. Is that courteous? Is that considerate? You're standing you walk in front of a father and his daughter that had been waiting already, and you're gonna make them wait even longer. Do you see what I have a problem with here? And why you wouldn't think that that was fucked up?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why would you not think that that was wrong to do? Who taught you? Is it? It's very selfish? How do I serve me? Type of mentality? So the one girl they were trying to wedge themselves in and I wasn't trying to give him any space to do. So there was like six people trying to get in front of us, and they were getting right directly in front of us. So I had I had some some power here, I had some leeway, some some some some leverage, so I didn't let them. Really. I stood close to the next person in front of me, and there this girl, this blonde girl, keeps on wiggling her way, and she starts flipping her hair and she flipped it into my daughter's face. And I said, excuse me, I said, you just flipped your hair in my daughter's face. Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, but you're not sorry, and you're not sorry that you cut in front of us to do that either. Don't give me the fake stuff because I called you out on something. And if what I asked, what I was actually drawing your attention to, because you're not bright enough to figure it out, is that you shouldn't have been standing there in the first place. And my daughter gets upset with me, and I had I said to her, Farah, the people are doing wrong. The reason why they continue to do wrong because nobody never corrects them. I said, I'm just doing what it should be done what other people aren't doing. I said, I'm not try to pick a fight. I'm not getting angry in the way that you think that I am. But I do know that there's a difference between what you should do and what you shouldn't do, and that's not something that people should do. Here's the thing. If they were, they weren't. But if in the case of where it's family, if it's family, why weren't you all together going on each tried together in the first place. If you want to ride together and a part of your group shows up later, instead of cutting everybody, you go to the back of the line with your family, don't cut everybody else thinking that that's okay. I don't like this shit. I don't agree with it. I wouldn't do it to other people. You know. It's not about oh, how do I get an edge on this and how do I maneve my way through it? No, I just deal with the reality of the fact that there's a line, and I accept that. And if I want to ride with other people that I know, then I would go to where they are, not have them come to me. If I'm already in the line, I wouldn't allow it to happen that way, I would allow them to bring me in. It's just something that I just I've never done and I wouldn't, but it speaks to a greater problem. Right, And let me just check to make sure an FDJ real quick, I just remember that I should do that. I believe we are. There's no yep, there is here. Let me open it. Let's get a little slow. But see if there's anybody in the chat. Anybody in the chat over here, there's two people watching. There's be something going on this Friday evening, and make sure that everybody's able to see it. Looks like it all right? Well then poopies, all right? Good enough, don't let don't let bishoot, crowd bet even numbers. Guys, come on, you have some respect for yourself. I know people aren't getting the notifications like they used to because of the telegram thing. That's another issue. But if you're on the PA, if you're on the Patreon, you can I mean, I don't know why you would do this. If you're gonna be on the Patreon, you should at least put the five bucks into month a month to support the effort here. But if you can't actually subscribe as a free member, so you would get notifications of when I come on it's Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits. Why is it different than the name of the channel, because they already deleted that account banned me, so I had to come in as disguise the limits, all right. And then so this also when we went to this splash ride, like there's like a like a log ride. We used to call it the Desperado Plunge in one of the places I used to live there in New York there, I think it was I think it was a Grey Escape.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It used to be called Storytown and then became Great Escape and they had a ride I think it was called the Desperado Plunge. And there's something similar like that in the Florida in Walt Disney World Florida. So everybody has their log you know. There's even one at sea World in San Diego that we went on called Atlantis or something like that. It's constantly broken over in Sea World, but we've been on it before. That one you get soaked down over in SeaWorld, but this one wasn't too bad. I took I took my goprone through my backpack and threw it off the side. So I didn't want to chance it because I had there's a compartment that the battery is not you know, it's not watertight. So because I have the external mike attached to it with the road, the road wireless go anyway. So we rode out a couple once or twice earlier in the day, and we went back on it towards the end of the evening where it got really busy and we were on line for a considera amount of time, and the same people that we saw over at the zipper were ahead of us. And now it's not I don't blame that. People that were quiet, it didn't say anything, that were just in line already ahead of me. But then another group of fucking lard ass women in their teens came and they're like, eh, look you doo, and they cut in front of us, and then they stopped and they were babbling to each other and digging around with their phones, and I just stepped ahead of them with there, and then I heard this one go this the fat obnoxious one, and go, hey, wait a minute, we were up to, like, actually you cut everybody? You weren't anywhere. You don't have any you don't actually belong in any of these spots. And uh, I was thinking to my I'm gonna say it out loud, but her friends are like, it's okay, it's okay. It's like, what did it? What did it matter that there was two more people? Have you when you would just cut everybody else, you know what I mean? Like it was it was that important to her that she's And they obviously they didn't care if they rode with those other two people because they didn't weren't talking to them either. They just said, oh, hi, and do that stupid scam, and then they try. Then they walk in and write with people that they know from their school. Of course you're going to know people. It's one hundred thousand people in this town. It's not a big place. Anybody knows everybody. So that's it. I just wanted to I think we need to better ourselves, and I think if we're parents, we have a duty to teach people that even though the trend or the current might be going in one direction, that doesn't mean that that's going in the right direction. And if you want to be like the rest, you're going to suffer the same fate as the rest. And I don't mean that in a threatening way. I'm just saying you're going to have the same pitfalls in life because you're going to be you know, people aren't going to appreciate your lack of courtesy, your lack of manners, your lack of etiquette, and your rudeness, your disrespect for and you're just not considered the other people. It's a cold thing because I don't care what else you accomplish in your life. If you don't have if you don't have respect for others, you don't have a value. How you treat others as where your value comes from. That's your character. Like noore, nobody cares whether you're successful or not. If you're an asshole to them, you know, it diminishes everything that you've, everything else that you do, because it's happening to somebody who doesn't deserve any of that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's when you care about the other people that what you accomplish is worth something, and when you can't have it just one element and not the other because nobody cares. Nobody cares about the rich and successful person if they Robb didn't screwed everybody over to get there. They didn't do anything magical. They weren't they weren't, you know, a small business creating their own product. They were manipulating a system and learning how to how to take advantage of others so that their success was at the expense of others rather than because of their creative passion and more. There's a different there's two ways to get to accomplishment, and one is at the expense of others, and the other one is like our philosophy, which is you take people with you. Your success is my success. You support people if you're in your position to name drop and promote someone, like if you're the one being interviewed for the magazine, you talk about some other people that you have met that have been kind to you, and that way they're they're mentioned as well, and it's in print or it's on the it's on the news or whatever. And I've done that for farmers market, people who are small business owners like myself and who are polite when they had no reason to be. They didn't know me. They became friends with me because they were good to souls and I remembered that stuff. It meant something to me. It's unfortunately a rare thing. And when you make an impact on that like that on someone like me, I don't forget about it. I do everything I can to help others, you know, So just saying there's more out there today, because the level of bombardment that our children get, the influences that they have are not good. You're not going to find family oriented, good, clean entertainment or distraction from TikTok Instagram. And I think maybe that's probably where the direction of my you know, my side project channel thing will probably go to. It would be like dad stuff, you know, just advice like kind of showing and teaching in a positive way, not in a you know, not not trying to focus on the negative and bitch about it, but rather teach the proper way to behave or you know, highlighting a value, highlighting a small business like I have a hot sauce. So one of my one of my plans is to take that to some of the local restaurants around here. I'm going to assess how they are, how they treat me before I do this ordering something from there, turning on the go pro talking about my sauce and talking about how good it tasts with that food, and then you know that's a spot. It's out in the ether, it's in the social media, and then it is what it is, right, and you know, helping each other's works thing. You know, I meant two people at the farmer's market, I mean at the fair that I I've come across their product in the town because their locals. One of them is called simply Yuma or simply you Men, maybe with an I. I can't remember which one, but he makes a salsa and it's in the mason jar thing like a little tiny one. Uh, I think it's a four ounce or something like that. And it was a rape one and that was pretty good. So I bought one of those, and he tried to charge me less for it, and I wouldn't let him do that, and he was a nice guy. My daughter said she wanted some chips and there for his sampling, but he gave us a couple extra chips on a on a plate. So I thought, I know, I knew why he did that, because the sample is a sample. You take one chip, you'd put it in or whatever, and that's it. And I when he told me about the chips, he told me who made them and where to find them too, and that that meant something to me too, because he wasn't just fol worried about him. He was at the same time supporting someone else, and I thought that was also very good. So I got I bought the salsa. It's not it was a sauce of a salsa. The difference is chunkiness, right, and uh my daughter got to the has some chips, which is cool. And then we went to I think it's in the reverse order. But there's one place called Mamabella's which makes jam, and there was a couple of spicy gems that were okay. I wasn't getting the one that I was. There's a flavor from a place called Jackie's Gems that doesn't make the mango hobbenaro anymore, but I used to sell it at my store. I used to buy it from him from at wholesale, from David and he was somebody I knew at the farmer's markets in San Diego. And so what I had got my store, I started buying cases of uh his jam. He had like a Soronto one, a Jolapeno one. It was Toronto raspberry, which is pretty cool. But the mango hobbinnaro one was awesome and he had like a ghosting machine. It was. It was a goose pepper marmalade. So there were good and I sold him there. And there was another guy who did like a mystic garlic and he had a spicy version of it. But the cayenne peppernets. I used to sell that there. So I used to buy from local people to sell at the stores supporting people right, And for some reason the state made him not use that one because they couldn't get the pH level right. I was the product that had been around for like years and then all of a sudden, some anal retentive retard does another job and you can only read the book doesn't have any extrapolated thoughts. I can't discern made him stop making the freaking jam. When you do the canning until you break that seal, you don't have to consider any of that. But that's lost on the retard, right, So it is what it is. So I was looking for something like that. I couldn't find it, but I didn't want to leave without anything. So there was a little cheesecake thing and Pharah had some that somebody bought one of those little sampler things. And then there was a raspberry jelly or jam that she liked, so we got one of those from that woman, and I tipped her. And that's that's why I'm saying, like it's and I told her. But I also let them know, like Mama Bella didn't know who I was. But the other guy recognized me from one of the markets I used to do in town here, and he was super nice, and he's like, yeah, I actually I actually do my own market. And I'm like, well, let me know. I'll definitely become a vendor there if you can do it again, you know. And so was that. It was good, you know, And these are just examples. Having a business means you deal with a lot of people. If you're that type of business where that's how it works. You're not in an office making software programs or something like that. You're actually out there, like working with people and interacting with a lot, like at a farmer's market, So you understand the struggle. You understand what everybody else goes through. So when you recognize that, you can start to you can understand people's moods when they're having them, because you've probably had them. Yourself, and you can have more acceptance and tolerance for their off days, but you can also appreciate the things that make them. You can tell with the goodness in people too, a little bit from how they interact and how they talk, you know, and and just how they do things. So that's important. And I think that those are types of things that we should try to impart upon our children so that they don't get steamrolled by the selfish, materialistic, oave directed way of diminishing family values and and and proper etiquette, consideration and and and and mutual respect for each other. Okay, okay, I uploaded some stuff from the other computer on here. They got a okay, so we're gonna do a video tonight. And the reason why it says Kabbabalists instead of Cobbolists is because I was thinking about the so Isaac Lurie is gonna come up. And for all those people out there who don't if you listen to people out there who shout down or ridicule or make fun of people who bring up the Francists and they try to put words in those people's mouths, namely me, because I bring it up. They're not talking to me. Directly or addressing me directly. But they address this topic like it's some stupid thing to talk about. When I talk about the Francists and the saboteen Francis, Francis is like the epitome of the most intense of it, right, because it's a reflection of what Zionism is at its core, without any of the mirrors, without any of the smoke and mirrors, without any of the the pretty paint jobs over the topic to make Christian thinking it's a good thing or whatever. Those Christians aren't really Christians anyway, the ones that lead them, that convince other people to be Christian Zionis minded and Judeo Christian. Those people are plants. Those people are there with an agenda in the first place. The National Council of Churches is a Marxist organization. And it's like, why do the Rothschilds care so much about that? And why do they they secretly love Christianity because that's their pool from which they draw from for their sacrifices, for their war fodder. Right, just give them a cause and don't let the don't let the illusions slip. Don't then you know they don't want to be disillusioned because then that they're not fighting with the passion that they could be. You know, able to start to protest the wars that you're having to do. All right, so let's do this and then we'll get into this because I think this is a but those you've never seen this one before, if you're new here, I haven't played this one in a while. It's only a minute thirty seconds, but it's cool.
Speaker 4: You walk into this room at your own risk because it leads to the future, not a future that will be, but one that might be. This is not a new world. It is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the page.
Speaker 1: This is the beginning of time.
Speaker 4: It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule. Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace. He's a citizen of the state, but will soon have to be eliminated because he is built out of flesh and because he has a mind.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, books, since there are no more books, mister Wordsworth, there are no more libraries. The field investigators in your sector have classified you as obsolete. You're right, Saras follows, mister Wordsworth. You are to be liquidated within a period of forty eight hours. You are obsolete, mister Wordsworth.
Speaker 3: Why no man is obsolete?
Speaker 5: You have no function, mister Wordsworth. You're an anachronism, like a ghost from another time.
Speaker 4: I am nothing more than a reminder to you that you cannot destroy truth by burning pages.
Speaker 3: I am a human being.
Speaker 1: Right, Virgess Meredith when he's not talking to Rocky Iraq and uh, that was the twilight Zone. Now, I will point out two things. They're obviously making a reference too. Definitely not communist Bolshevik Judaism right or Bolshevik Jews in Russia. But obviously they're they're pointing that towards Germany when they're doing when they're doing all that, if they don't state it, at least not there, but that's that's the implication. And of course, yes, even sadly, there's a lot of propaganda in twilights on once once you recognize it, you don't when you're a kid, but when you go back to what you realize, yeah they were, Yeah, and Rod Sterling was certainly one of them. So that's unfortunate. But there's still a lot of quality in uh, that's whiles on. All right, let's do this, all right, I'll show you. It's called the Tree of Death and the Klepoth and this is the dark side of the Kabbala, the dark side of the are. So here's the thing, because this is kind of a dare I say, misnomer, right, it's this you're gonna you're gonna hopefully you catch the same thing. Is that everything that they say when they're going over this is exactly the definition and the explanation and the characteristics and the actions of the Jews. The Jews that are I'm not saying all of them. I'm saying the ones that are pushing very feverishly in Israel in the world and world banking and corporate and all this other stuff to bring up about this disgusting us. And they don't mention that there was a collective there was a conscious decision that rather than bring things to a position where everything was good, they're going the depposite way. And it's kind of expressed by the path that they're taking, indulging giving themselves exceed I'm gonna be I'm gonna be pausing a lot through this because there's a lot for me to say about this, but indulging in all the taboos and this is so this is coming from the Lurian Kabbala, the whole idea of the vessels and all this other bios and the ainsloft and all this other this is talking about. There was a cosmic. This is all in this dude's mind. It's all schizophrenia, right. This is mysticism, right, this is drug addled mysticism. And Luria did lived to the to the raypaul Age of thirty freaking six three six. Isn't that interesting anyway? His his ideas through his inbred ashkan Nazi. Yes, right, because he was literally the lion and he was he was an Ashkenazi Ashkenaz as I say, Isaac Ben Laurie Ashkanaz and he was a So the Turkish Sufism, the reason why it's called Kabbabilists is because you have the element of the Middle East in there, and that's where Kabab's come from. So this is Kabbalists and Kabobilists, and this is why they are also united. Not to mention the fact that they're also part of the same Saturn call from previous right, Mecca. Mecca's a giant cube that they say has been there predating Islam. Everything else that's pre Islamic the Muslims destroyed. But not that, not that thing, not their Mecca, not their big ass black cube where they get a giant cloth, like a super expensive giant cloth made special for them. I think it's like every year in Egypt was like, you know, the define whatever, and it's replaced over the top of this black cube. I don't know if it's every year, but I think it is. It's and it was their predating Islam. Why because it's a freaking Saturn cult and it was a sacrificial ground and all this other stuff. And now they do circumambulations seven times around to allegedly represent the symbols of the rings of Saturn. And then they try to get as close as I can to it to kiss the black stone at Mecca that's in fragments in one of the corners. And I talk about this in Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. There's a whole section at this and last time I realized that when I was holding out the book, you guys didn't see it. It was halfway I was holding something up. I was holding a page up to show you a picture, and I wasn't holding it in the right spot because I wasn't looking at the screen I was doing it. I was on the different tab or whatever. So this is the section. It's called Kaba in the Blackstone of Mecca on page three seventy two in the Barnes and Noble version, this says, much like the Freemasons, Muslims who make the hajj Hjj, or pilgrimage to the Great Mosque of Mecca practice a ritual of circumambulation, That is, they walk in circles around the center shrine the kaba or kaba meaning cube in Arabic. The cube itself isn't that interesting. Kaba means the cube, so what's a kabal? Lists The cube itself is said to predate Islam and was of importance to the Arab practices long before the mariachis of Muhammad of Mohammad began playing there tune, I have a funny guy sometimes the visitors circle counterclockwise seven times in imitation of the movement of the Earth and planets around the Sun. And so they say this may be a debatable statement given dvantage point frame of reference, and whether or not anything we're taught about the nature of the universe is accurate or valid. Right, it's all kabalistic physics that we are told because that then it makes it true. Right once the once the creative humans get a hold to something that they manifest their own the reality for everyone else. Right, common belief creat Oh what the fuck? Hold on, I'm trying to fix this chair, it's a missing wheel stuff, I lean for it, I fall over. So I was saying common belief creates reality because if you're if you're acting as if, then all your actions are based off of that premise that you believe in, even if it doesn't. But it sometimes does it actually manifest. Let's see when looking more at the objects in the sky appeared to move counterclockwise. Hindus also practiced circumanbulation, and the Greeks and Romans incorporated it as part of their sacrificial rights. So if some Greeks and Romans start oddly walking in circles around you. Then maybe getting ready. They may be getting ready to murder you ritualistically. And I said, where's the more you know, rainbow, what do you need? The kaba is the stone building at the center of Islam's holiest site, the Mejid al Haram or a grand mosque. This stone cube is the stone cube of a structure is the house of God according to Muslims, and the direction of prayer in which practitioners of the faith are to pay their respects five times a day in accordance with the Pillars of Islam or five duties. The other four duties are a profession of faith, pasting during the month of Ramadan, the hajj or pilgrimage itself to the Majid al Haram, and the giving of an alms tax intended to provide for the needy, intended to provide for the needy. But I'm sure there's no corruption if it's anything like our NPO is not profit organizations, I said, the majority will of course go to administration. Administrative expensive. It's expensive. Well, I can't talk. I need to drink water. My lips are going together, mouth is dry. For some reason. The kaba is draped with an enormous snug fit black kisswah or woven silk fabric having a raised design. In the case of the Ka'bah, its outer garment is adorned with beautifully intricate gold and silver patterns. Written within the ornate gold and silver patterns are holy passages of praise. Each year, a new kisswassa was every year is made in Egypt and brought to the Great Mosque by those making the Hajj or pilgrimage. There's a couple of things that parse out here. First, the assumption that Arab is going to mean the same in prehistory as it does in modern day as far as predominant ethnic traits go, is not at all accurate. Migrations and comingling cause whole demographic shifts quite often. The other thing is the other thing to question is why was the black cube of the ancient past brought into the Islamic faith as their most important icon as well? What did review what did they revere the black cube for? We may need to go back in time and ask a Bedouin or Bedouin nomads if they know this monolith like black object seems to be related or at least similar to the Monolith in two thousand and one Space Odyssey as well. It's important to note this example of the theme of the Black Cube. Let's see being revered as divine or all powerful, there are others, and knowing there are others, and knowing this detail may assist you in recognizing their correlations with one another. This piques my curiosity, especially concerning the international Black Cube. The Black Cube is a Tel Aviv headquartered firm comprised of veterans quote unquote of Israel's elite intelligence students. It has a history of assisting the IDF or Israeli Defense for US and became more widely known to the world when Harvey Weinstein employed their services while he was facing multiple rapid sexual misconduct accusations spanning several years. The Black Cube ambiguously claimed to provide litigation services. The two founders themselves are for Israeli Defense for spooks. The CEO, Dan Zarella, was an IDEF intelligence and Aviyanas was an IDEA of strategic planning officer. They were the elite of the elite, labeled in the article by George Kurravan as the mecade of commercial spying. The Black Cube has been criticized for covertly surveilling, finding quote unquote difficult to acquire evidence, creating, manifesting, you know, making evidence another way of saying fabricating, convincing of yeah, so I did actually just say that afterwards, Another way of saying fabricating convincing evidence and engaging in character attacks to diminish credibility and reputations of accusers and witnesses. The Black Cube claims to have formed Sorry, the Black Cube claims to have former Massad agents on their advisory board. If you know anything about intelligence agencies, there's no such thing as former. The Masad is Israel's foreign Intel and Assassination Bureau along with the ADL and a birth right. That's correct. They plan and carry out murderers. Would the firm, Would the firm not have access to assassins, then the Massade has a license to kill by their rothschild created state. Massade and IDF are essentially highly trained armed terrorists, armed terrorist forces conducting operations under the authority of their government and typically in cooperation with other governments, maybe even the UN and NATO. If they have a client whose protection of their secrets is of mutual interest, to others. Other operators don't want to be exposed. Don't you think they would? Oh, I don't know. Red scarf for a person or two make deaths look like suicides or roverdoses or heart attacks. If the client needed to rid themselves of a nuisance, I'm just saying they might pay whatever astronomical sum Black Cube charges to handle that matter indefinitely. What I'm getting at here is there are entities that operate above the law. Most of them have ties to our domestic three letter agencies, to the mesade, or to the prosperity of the state of Israel. Being connected to one pretty much gives you carte blanche with the others, and there you have it. Fixed within the Black Cube or Kaba is a stone called the hare ul hajra ul Aswad, not aswad, but more of a z or even a short chopped s sound aswad. The Black Cube is set into the eastern corner of the Black Cube of Kaba. The legend of the Black Stone is that it fell from the final sphere or abode of righteousness in the heavens. This is very similar in conceptual structure to the gnostics seven spheres of heaven. It said the stone fell to this realm at the time of Adam and Eve, and that and was viewed as a divine answer to where they should build an altar to their evicting landlord. I have not been evicted yet in life, but I haven't been inspired to build an altar to any of my past property managers. The Demiurge seems to fail upward, kind of like politicians and CEOs of Masonic corporations looking right at you, bezos, even if only one of your eyes can look back. Muslims believe the stone was once white, the color symbolizing purity, but over time turned black from the absorbing the sins of all who have touched it. There's a whole long speculative story and history of the stone being lost in the flood and recovered by Ibraheim or Abraham, who was shown the stone by an angel. Of course he was and told to get his mortar and start building. The Demiurgos is a bit unstable, so the sooner you build that altar and praise him, the better. He has more floods where that one came from, and he's crazy enough to do it. Oh, and don't build a tall tower so you can help keep your people's heads above water. He hates that that's reference to the tower. Babbel. Right. An alternative Blackstone myth history story is that the stone itself is an angel that the demiurge positioned to guard Adam. The whole Adam story is bullshit. We've learned about that in the British edof There are real people involved, and they were living people. Who was Thor and Gwenevere Adam and he was unfortunate and there were goths, So there you have it. And he unfortunately on well, let's say, and he was unfortunately on duty when Adam met the wrong girl and did the infamous teen rebellion level thing and ate from the wrong tree. The not so benevolent God then punished the angel by turning him into the stone itself. They don't say which version of Mohammad's uh, they don't say which version is Muhammad's official story. Okay, we're gonna return to this later when we talk about the Isaac Luria. I got a full section on that as well. Big one preach Graffi on Babylon is also available on my website. All right, so let's get into this video here. This is from Esoteric Guardian and it came out a day ago. Okay, so I'm not going to try to put thoughts in your head, but I am going to kind of say what I think, and to me, these are the ramblings of a madman who created this. Like you, you're tangent thought. Tangent thought, you're kind of musing. This is what they call mysticism, right, and one thing begets the other because you have to justify and explain your position. So you state this thing about the vessels, you state this thing about them breaking, and then that is all of a sudden becomes true. And then everything else that you say after that is based on the other thing that you can't prove. But people just keep moving forward. That's a problem. This is all mental. This is all mental stuff. It's not anything that, oh, well, I found a piece of this magical vessel that the einsoft was trying to put his light into. None of this stuff is so. And this gives the perfect like in the rationalization of making it okay to do whatever the hell you want to anybody, but namely people that aren't your kind. You can rationalize doing these horrible things, because it's bringing you closer to God through walking this path of the tree of death to get to salvation, and stating that there's no such thing as evil along the way, but rather misunderstood as being the opposition to whatever. And this breaking of the vessels when they're talking about the cleap off the ship, the husks, they're talking about everybody who's not a Jew, We're the garbage that was mistakes according to them, Isn't that convenient, right? The gossip brought Monothya is them they brought let's see, monogamy, baptism and decency, respect, good, just laws, no human sacrifice. This is what our ancestors brought with them when they came from the north. And this is what.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: These are the types of people who repulsed them because they were doing human sacrifice and whatever the hell else they want. They were already living this way. So here comes el Isaac Luria in the fifteen hundreds to justify the past of this cult, this wicked cult of the Edonites slash Jews now and to put all living Jews on this mission because they're better than everybody else and it's up to them. Of course, no one else, these mystic kabbalistic Jews to condition the world to basically annihilate itself, to bring all the light back to source so they can try again or do whatever it wants to do with its light. But right now, what they're saying is the fact that we who are not Jews are existing is a mistake. And the reason why they go after the purest is it to go after God, not when it's a cabalist. They're going after the purest thing they want to. They don't think that we deserve to be existing, so that we're basically stealing the light. This is all That's what I'm saying. This is all craziness, right. So they are going to rape, torture and murder that child, that person, that intellect so that it releases their with they say, you know, the spirit that they're not supported, they didn't have any right having in the first place, so they can go back to source so they can strengthen their God. They're irondsoft. They bring the vessels that broke. We us little dirty people got hold of some of it, and we were manifest from it, that's what they're saying. But not the Jews, No, not them, No, they're they're the guardians that are supposed to set everything right and annihilate everyone else in the process, and that they think that if they're of that that hierarchy, priestthood, the priest's craft, that somehow they're not going to be involved in that destruction and annihilation, that they'll be on the outside of that it won't quote unquote judged, because they were the ones who brought up, brought about the judgment. It's sick, it's really twisted, which basically means anything that's of purity, anything that's good, anything that's beautiful. The reason why they hate us is they see goodness as evil because how dare we have that in us when it doesn't belong to us?
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome once again to Esoteric Guardian. Today we're stepping into a space rarely discussed openly, a realm that exists not in opposition to light, but as it's necessary mirror.
Speaker 1: So this guy is making a positive, not just neutral, but it's a positive case for this cabalistic tree of life and the tree of death. So what he just said, isn't that Neil like necessary? He didn't say they claim it's necessary. No, he just said it's necessary so catch those things when it's taught told you that way, because then the common listener who's not, you know, maybe not paying full attention, will assume or not think about that. Wait, is that? Is that an accurate statement? Is that is? Do you need evil to recognize what good is? Maybe if you're a psychopath, maybe if you're associated path Maybe if you're a type of person who doesn't know their job unists, they're reading from a piece of paper what it is it can't actually discern. Yeah, sure, because you're not you're not connected to spirit, you're just you know, you're a high lich who doesn't have any connection to the truth, the higher truth. But if you're not that, if you're a neuma, if you have connection with what I was saying earlier about your your personal relationship with Goodness, with God, with truth, then you would recognize it in others, just as I was explaining how I recognize it in others earlier. Right, you would already don't know how to do that. And what is it about an appreciation thing? Is it about only those who are not who are only act and don't feel it, would have this problem to where they would need something that was completely evil in order for them to recognize what good is so they could compare and contrast. That's not required. You know, the difference between being beaten by your parents or being hugged by them, You know what I mean. You don't have to be beaten by them to understand the hug It doesn't make sense. But here we go, and here's their big ass freaking symbol of rem fan, which is directly related to Saturn. This is the Saturn cult. And it's never been any different anything else but the Saturn cult. They can put any name on it they want. They can rationalize their way through whatever drug experience that they're having. It doesn't matter, or whatever schizophrenic episodes they're having. They're still the disgusting Saturn cult who are rationalizing their way to superiority all and will direct the fates of others. And this is a problem. This is a very big problem. It's a very big problem because now they have a president that is going to deflect the good intentioned people away from criticism while they do this, and it's a very dangerous time for us to be an American.
Speaker 3: We're going to explore what is known as the Tree of Death, the shadowy counterpart of the kabalistic Tree of Life.
Speaker 1: Often did you see the cross overlaying the the And that's that they dimension the tree of death and they show the cross and then they show the ren Fans star, and it's an overlay. That's something to keep in mind as they paint this.
Speaker 3: Often referred to as clypothic tree, this diagram outlines the distorted reflections of divine emanations, where the Tree of Life reveals balance, harmony, and connection to the divine.
Speaker 1: But again it's a completely mental experience. Some of it might be good, but again you have to also take this with a grain to understand that even if you're talking about the Tree of Life, they don't include you. It doesn't matter how good they are to others. They want you to perish. And no cabalistic Jew will ever tell you that's true. No cabalistic freemason of the higher ranks who actually are you know, involved in the dirty work, will ever tell you that. No military intelligence we'll ever explain the reason why you know, the banks in Israel are doing what they're doing is because of this terrorforming of the earth into something completely filled with filth and perversion is because they're following the patrie of death path and trying to undo an invert doctrine of inversion. This whole it's all learning kabala. And what is learning kambala, it's what influenced sabotaize ev Barukia Russo, which was a guy in between Sabatai and Jacob Frank like he in the chronology that isn't normally spoken of, But it was his disciples or his followers after Baru get passed, that took it upon themselves to get mister Leibowitz, who then became Jacob Frank and teaching groom and I'm sure that meant a lot of weird things groom him. They were Sufi mystics, and they were in addition obviously Jewish mystics, whatever the hell that supposed to mean. And they were grooming Jacob Frank to take down that role that he became, which was another person who claimed to be the reincarnation. First he's the Messiah, then he's the reincarnation of sabotaged heby, and he's the reincarnation of Jacob for the Bible. So again he's already claiming that he's schizophrenic just by saying that.
Speaker 3: The Tree of Death presents us with imbalance, rupture, and descent into spiritual chaos. But this darkness isn't senseless. It has meaning, structure, and even purpose.
Speaker 1: What is because you can rationalize anything, right, Let's just keep that in mind. I want, I want to you to be able to listen through this. I listened to it three times already, and each time I was like, Wow, another another layer of this is just total fucking rationalized bullshit. Each time I'm like, oh, yeah, there it is again.
Speaker 3: You know, is the true nature of these forces? Where did they come from, who uses them and why? And most importantly, what happens when someone dares to descend through this forbidden path? Stay with me, and as always, listen carefully because today we unveil what lies beneath the tree of life.
Speaker 1: So on the screen for those of you who are going to be watching or listening to this on the podcast, this says the breaking of the vessels and the birth of chaos. And here comes our buddy, not my buddy, but you don't see what I mean. We're very familiar with him here because we've discussed Isaac Larier. But this is going to take us into understanding the Kabbola war, which is one of those things that we should definitely at least discuss once before we turn our eyes away from the torture.
Speaker 3: To understand Tree of Death, we must first revisit one of the most important mystical events in the entire Kabbalistic tradition.
Speaker 1: Again allegedly, because this is all mental, This is all happening inside someone's head, and that's what they foresee in their vision, and then they proclaim it as being so.
Speaker 3: The breaking of the vessels Shwrat Hakulim. This concept originates from the teachings of Rabbi Isaac Luria, a sixteenth century mystic.
Speaker 1: So why do you think there's a lion as a symbol of Israel too? This is Isaac, this is Luria, the lion over here.
Speaker 3: De leonfoundly reshaped Jewish esotericism according to his cosmology before the universe as we know it existed.
Speaker 1: So, okay, I know this question is going to come up, or it should. What's the difference between the Cobbalists and the Talmudists. The Rabbinical have basically become the Cobbalists as well over time. They're both but rabbinical Talmudists, because that's whether it's you know, rule by rabbi. The rabbi word is more important than even their quote unquote book that they only made in the Phalenistic period. But anyway, it doesn't matter. They're they're tanak so rule by rabbi, rule by the book, or rule by cabalistic mysticism, which incorporates a lot of the other shit, but also allows you to do all kinds of stuff that are outside the Talmudic laws, basically everything, because every time there's a leader that pops up in this cabalistic tradition, now I guess we call it a tradition. By this point, they say it's the Messianic age and therefore, fuck are your rules. Even though they still hear in practice doing all the horrible things to children that are allowed in the Talmud, there's at there like they make it, do all kinds of dumb stuff and live like another you know, they what do you call it a neurotic It's very it's very communistic everything, and that that's because that's where it comes from. That's the whole idea comes from, is that they actually lived at themselves through their Syhedron and their cabal r like the whole hive mind thing where they all lockstep and do what they're Jewish leaders are telling them to do at all times, regardless if they you know, once they're called and and and and brought into action, they're they're activated. They're once they're activated, they all follow the same tune. The ones that are involved in that, the ones who just say, yeah, I think I'm you know, I'm Jewish, but I'm not out of the faith. You know, I don't. I'm not a religious guy like my friend, he's not. He's outside of that. I know that because this isn't this isn't something that he's engaged in. There are Jews out there that just have any Jews because they think it's an ethnicity or not a religion or vice versa or whatever. To the fuck that's different. That's like me said, yeah, I'm a part Lithuinian. I have actually no attachment to Lithuanian. I don't know anything about him, but I know that I potentially a little bit Lithuanian. And we were the ones that were murdered by Bolsheviks. Apparently one of the reasons why we're not there I don't know, it doesn't matter. The whole point is these people, the Townwoodists. It was a power struggle, but it was also a stage performance. And you'll find out that when you get into the seventeen hundreds with the differences, were kind of turned into a cooperative coalition because when Jacob Frank was burning the Townwood in public, it was to get the attention of the Catholic Church, because the next step was them getting baptized in the seventeen fifties, twenty six thousand of them, and then they from that position were able to manipulate the Christian minds even more by getting into all these different sects and the Protestantism and all kinds of stuff. That's where you get your your John darby 's where you get your Brethren's the Plymouth, the Moravian, the Asiatic, the Bohemian, and the Plymouth the Plymouth an exclusive brethren. This is where the Schofield Bible jerk off comes from. That's all the same idea. This is all Judeo Christian slash Zionist ideas. The Zionism Zionists. Every time you hear that, that's Frankism, and that's learning cabalists working their way through history and time with the same agenda with different names. But if you hear Zionism, that's Frankism through and through, and people say, oh, it's backdated from that, that's a totally yeah. Well that's fine. But who who set forth and decided to make it the objective and the actual mission of the Jews to bring about this state in the world. It was the luring Kabbala that empowered their minds to because they were already hierarchical, hierarchical right, they were already supremacists of the highest order, meaning the most extreme supremacists there are, even though they want to point the finger at everybody else and call them racist and anti Semites and all this other stuff and you're racist and you're big. They're the most racist people on the planet and they hate everyone who isn't them. So anything that empowers them to go ahead and go for the gold, capture the flag, and kill everybody on the planet and it makes it okay to do that, well, then now you know why half of the Jews dropped their traditions and went right with cybataizezv. And now you know why they the highest of the highest order of the the you know, the Jewish people, including child with his uh, you know, power and influence with the currency became a fucking Francist.
Speaker 3: There was only the infinite divine presence and soft, a boundless light that filled all things. When the Divine decided to create the world, it contracted itself in a process called timtsum, withdrawing a portion of its own infinite presence to create an empty space where creation could occur.
Speaker 1: So the human being trying to understand the mind of God. And we're supposed to take this at face value because you know, Jews have the ability to do things that are God like that are amazing, right, not anybody else. They're all idiots, But we're all. We're all, we're all the ship. Basically, we're the shit demons.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's basically then, that's basically what a where the husks are right, the unhappy accidents that are irritating the Jews, and they have to suffer us. That's that's their position on everything. They're there. They're dealing with us. We're the problem, not them. It's very parasitic in nature, right, Parasitic has to deal with the host doesn't like having to deal with the host, but it needs the hosts in order to survive. Hates the host, though wish it could kill it. So so God is about to do something which you would consider probably not possible. God makes a big fucking mistake.
Speaker 3: Their God, into this void, divine light flowed once again, entering ten vessels, ten metaphysical structures meant to contain and distribute that light.
Speaker 1: But what the hell are they even talking about here? Like vessels and light in this fucking weird pattern that actually has the rent fin start in the dead center of it. Okay, And where was this thing with these little magic crystal balls? Where the hell were they in the infinite space of nothingness? Like what are you talking about? This is all in your head, buddy, right And God, God tries to put some light into his vessels and he breaks them. God, God is a shitty waiter. He tried to pour some water to bring to a fucking table he was serving, and he dumped the tray. Wow, that's their God, It's not my God.
Speaker 3: These were the original cepherot, the foundations of creation. But something went wrong. The light was too intense.
Speaker 1: And there was nothing else there except for the presence of einsoft which is his infinite light and the space that he created. What went wrong, what sabotaged it? They're basically insinuating that they're blaming this presence of impurity within the light as being us and because it wasn't pure, things made happy unhappy accidents.
Speaker 3: Right, lower vessels, especially the ones tied to the more fragmented individual aspects of existence. Unable to contain it, they shattered, spilling the divine light into chaos. This cosmic rupture, the shvera produced fragments of divinity scattered and trapped in unstable broken shells.
Speaker 1: Divinity and broken shells. They just they just talked about Mankit eight there and life unearthed, unstable, broken shells, a little bit of divinity in it. Okay, So here's another here's the other thing here. Uh well, let's just let them talk attit more.
Speaker 3: These shells are what we call the clip off. Now this is important. The clip off. These husks or shells are not embodiments of absolute evil. They are not enemies of God in a dualistic sense in Lurianic kabbala. They are necessary byproducts of the creative process.
Speaker 1: So so here's the thing. They have to purify, right, and how do you purify? Well, they're not pure evil, but they have some of this light in there. So what is their objective? Is it to enlighten the person and make them fully good? No, that would take too much time. How about we just kill them and bring the light back the source. So their approach is sick, but they rationalize it into being something good because remember, evil doesn't think it's evil. People don't get up in the morning and think that to do wrong right most of the time, like unless they're just weird people right, and then there's plenty of those as well, but there's always some sense of their doing so thing that they can comprehend or at least bullshit themselves enough to to uh, to see it in a way that makes them in the right. And the other thing, too, is this idea of this is a process of you know, filtering out God. But if they're but here's the problem, like filtering the impurities out of God so that it can reunite with itself without the without the impurities. Like the idea of like you know, some people won't won't never reincarnate or whatever because they're the trash, like the high lich or whatever like they're going to be, They're not going to be. Their subscription will not be renewed, right, because that's the reason why they were created separate from this thing, was to basically shut off that portion of whatever was contaminated. That doesn't make sense in a situation where there was nothing yet and then all of a sudden this happens. And why did this cosmic mishap occur in the first place? What caused it? God didn't make it strong enough container for his light? How did where? Where is it? What did he make the container out of? And what what does that even mean? Isn't it the infinite wisdom of God able to manifest whatever and it would just work because he's God? How did he? Oh, I've got the wrong material. It came from freaking China. Fuck broke to God, Goddamn Chinese.
Speaker 3: They represent the areas where light became disconnected from its source, where divine energy was displaced and imbalanced, not annihilated. The evil they represent is not demonic in a Hollywood sense. It is simply imbalanced.
Speaker 1: Now, remember, the most evil people in the world are. This is from their perspective of what evil is. Okay, it's not people like us talking about evil. So this is where the shortcomings come in because we read this from the perspective of first person. We watch this from the perspective first person, are you know, perception of what evil is and these things not being totally evil? Well, here's the funny thing. Evil is explaining us. So we're not completely evil, and the evil doesn't even recognize its own evilness. Maybe some of them do, maybe none of them. But when they're telling the story to convince others, when they're talking about these not completely evil, they're talking about the rest of They're not talking about the Jews, they're talking about everyone else. They're talking about powers and principalities, but us, so those which are embracing or personifying the characteristics of those powers, principalities and archetypes, which would of course be everybody but them. So they're saying, we're not completely evil, but you gotta be purified. Got to pull that light out there and throw it back the source. That means kill you.
Speaker 3: An excess of judgment, a distortion of wisdom, and overflow of desire where the sephiroch channel divine energy harmoniously, the clip off twisted, corrupt it or consume it for themselves, but they still carry sparks of that original light. They're not empty, They're haunted. This is where another essential Lurianic concept emerges, tikun Olam, or the restoration of the world. It is said that the purpose of human existence is to find and redeem the fallen spocks hidden within these broken shells. Through ethical action, spiritual awareness, and inner transformation, we help return the scattered light back to its source. Every active healing of compassion, of self awareness is a way of repairing the cosmos in this light.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds all wonderful and good, but the premise of this thing happening prior to and this need, this mission, this humans need to do what God couldn't do on his own because einsoft screwed up the vessel thing. None of that is coherent and giving you an objective or a mission or an agenda as a Jew to go do this in spite of the rest of the existing mankind and life on the planet, because you have this divine mission that you just came up with in your own head. There's big problems with that, this idea that you need to do kindness and that's all surface stuff. That's all sales, that's all salesmanship, that's all marketing, right to make you look like you're someone who should be respected on it at the end. But at the same time they're going to go the opposite complete direction here and invert all of that because they need to try to reunite the good with the bad, is what they're saying, and you we'll get to that. But in addition to that too, is when do they do any of this stuff out of any true connection to any source. We do this stuff. We know that if we do kindness, like we were discussing earlier, you know, the law of reciprocation happens in the universe, whether or not the person usually does it or not, because something good comes about when you when you make when you lift someone up instead of put them down. You know, when when you're a good person because it's the right thing to do. Saying go out of your way and give all your money to che because that's that's those are accent and stuff. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about showing your your your care and your consideration, your courtesy, your yours. This is why I'm saying, like you can't just throw money at something and be like, yeah, that's I'm an awesome guy because I give a million dollars to this, to this university that's studying this, or to this church or no, and then you and then you go and cut someone in line. To use the old example, that's that's not showing that you have a character. It just shows that you're doing duties to try to, you know, make yourself feel better about who you are. But it's not fixing what the problem is. It's an allopathic approach. So it's all finding good to do all these wonderful things, but do it because it's what reason, Because you're trying to get something for yourself, or because you're trying to put on a public personal, you know, public image, you're trying to sell this as being something good to bring initiates in. Or is it because you truly care about human beings, which you can't in the kabalistic mindset, because if you're not one of them, everybody else on the planet is your enemy because they're the problem and you need to correct them. You need to either set them straight in a way that unfortunately is fatal to that person, or you need to swindle and destroy them because you're you're acting out your your death your death tree. Uh you know what do you call it? Rights?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't mean r i T e S like rights and rituals, but your right to uh the taboo. So maybe before you before you send them off to death, you rob them, rape them, take their children, do all kinds of other things because these are all the tabloo things that you're not supposed to do, but you're doing them because you're going to that other left tan path and will There's a lot be explained later.
Speaker 3: The tree of death is not merely a descent into horror. It is a necessary confrontation with what has been forgotten, corrupted or buried evil in this way.
Speaker 1: Who corrupts and buries things? Do caths do that? Or do these people do that? So are they arguing with themselves? This is what I'm talking about schizophrenia. It's like they don't understand the cause and effect of things at all. Like if they just moved them themselves either way, they would realize that they're the problem.
Speaker 3: Its framework is not an external force to be destroyed, but a fragmented light to be reintegrated. So when mystics speak of the clipoth. They are not always speaking of demons or forces of doom. They are speaking of exiled light of divine energy, trapped in places where the structure failed.
Speaker 1: Oh super coore. So if you're on FTJ MEDIU and by the way, everybody, if you're on a please, I know people watch us and replay all the time. If you can click follow on Rumble, you can do the same thing on ftjmedia dot com, ftjmedia dot com, backslash Channel, Backslash Ballbusters. I only have one hundred and fifty four followers over there. Let's make it five hundred. That's lessen. That's a small fraction of what we have here on Rumble. We have almost forty seven hundred people here in Rumble. Let's go over there and do that because there's actually some really cool chat features, and one of them is you can like a comment without having a comment back that you like what they said, which is nice. It's supportive, right, It's it's cool to be able to like there's a there's a thumb up or thumb down on your comments. Now, Josh got it to work. So now I just said hello on one of the chats, just to start the conversation like I do. And there's I see the thumbed down and thumb up. So you can actually do that and express yourself in a way that you can in any of their platform, which is kind of awesome. It's shorthand for like, sometimes things don't require a whole comment to say haha, and then at that person or that was great at that person, you can just like it. What a great idea, What a great concept for for a chat. It's a perfect I think I'm the last about it. Maybe other people did, but I definitely asked for it. Was one of the people that ask for it.
Speaker 3: And for those brave enough to face it, the journey through the tree of Death becomes not a damnation but a path of.
Speaker 1: Redemption, redemption through sin. Okay, now let's have a look here. Let me see my gloss ory. Here, my table of contents, I mean, Jacob frank Oh, it's good to Isaac glorious, page two fifty seven. The little written cabala is two forty five. Let's go too forty five.
Speaker 6: First, all right, I think this starts off with the.
Speaker 1: All right, so I rate here these cards out. I can actually, I said, my research into Sabotine. Frankism began with a short book on the topic by Robert Sepper called sixteen sixty six Redemption through six. Sixteen sixty six was also the year the Systukv Trust was enacted into law in England. Another book, Sabatai Zevi The Mystical Messiah by Gersham Shulam, is essential for understanding the core believes Kabbala. But it's full of bs. I'm just gonna say right now, very it's it's again rationalistic, and of course he's coming from the position of being a Cabalist, so it's not it's it's bias for sure. It's essential for to understanding the Kabbola as it were and as it has become since. But this is all Lurian Kabbala, right. The story of the evolution of Kabalism from the Mystery Babylon era to present day actually takes a turn into the story of the Dawn of the Jesuits. However odd that may seem to some readers. That turn into the Jesuits makes another turn into Isaac ben Solomon Luria Ashkenazi, or simply Isaac Luria. At fifteen thirty four to fifteen seventy two, accredited for what was later called the Lurian Kabbala. Long before there was an Illuminati or perfectible list in as it were originally known, there was an the alambrado, also meaning illuminated. And where we may derive some influence on the term alumni, probably readers will readers will certainly point out the term is Latin, and I will point out that so too, is derived the language of Spanish, where the word alambrado comes from. Yeah, see, all right, A single red rose is the symbol for the International Socialist Communism, for it is the ancient symbol of the mysteries. But it is also a symbol for Israel. And I'm going to read you a Zohar quote now from chapter one. What is the rose? It is the congregation of Israel because there is a rose, and there is a rose. Because there is a rose, and there there is a rose. It's basically what they're saying. It was a very proper voice inflection, right. Just as the rose among the thorns is tinged with red and white, so is the congregation of Israel affected by the qualities of judgment and mercy. And then that's a Zohar introduction, chapter one, I said, of a lot of horse maneuver and an insult to sensibilities when you consider that the modern state of Israel is founded by Frankest Frankest Knights of malta international banker is namely the Rothschilds, and has been a murderous terrorist state since inception. I see plenty of judgment, but would require clarification as to their definition of mercy. I suppose they may mean mercy killing, but even that is offensive to the census. And I said, it depends on the meaning of the word. It depends on what the meaning of the word is is William Jefferson Clinton right, Wikipedia Wikipedophilia says this regarding the Zohar. The Zohar is a foundational work in the literature of Jewish mystical thought known as Khabadah. It is a group of books, including commentary on the mystical aspects of the Torah. They assuming that there are mystical aspects of the Torah in the first place, and scriptural interpretations as well as material So here's the thing. If it was written cryptically, the last thing that us are going to do is give you a book that tells you about the crypt encryption. It's going to be for the depths and the initiated only, right. They're not going to tell you in another long thing that's easy to find with the true nature of that was either and they're probably not going to know either. But they're all about bullshitting themselves and others, and they like the bullshit themselves quite a lot. You'd be surprised, and maybe you won't. So it is a group of books, including commentary and the mystical aspects of the Torah and scriptural interpretations, as well as material on mysticism, mythical cosmology, and mystical psychology. Mystical psychology right, because psychiatry and psychology is a bunch of bullshit, and it's all about how to explain why people aren't them nationalism, patriotism, love for your family, overt or too much religious connection. All these are considered mental disorders, among other things. From the online Encyclopedia Britanico Topics, Kabala reads Sephirah Zohar Hebrew Book of Splendor, thirteenth century book mostly in Aramaic, that the classic texts of esoteric Jewish mysticism or Kabala, though esoteric mysticism was taught by Jews as early as the first century AD. The Zohar gave new life and impetus to mystical speculations through the fourteenth and subsequent centuries. Many Kabbalists, in fact, invested the Zohar with a sanctity that is normally accorded only to the Torah and the Talmud. The Zohar consists of several units, artist of which can usually called the Zohar proper deals with the inner mystical symbolic meanings of Biblical texts, especially those take it from the first five books of the Bible, Torah, from the Book of Ruth, and from the Song of Solomon. The lengthy homilies of the Zohar are mixed with short discourses and parables, all centered on Simon or Simeon ben Johai second century AD, as his disciples and his disciples. So it's Simeon ben Zohai Yohai, though the text name Simeon as the author. Modern scholars are convinced that the major portion of the Zohar should be credited to Moses de Leon another Lion, Moses, the Lion of Spain. Spain Spain sephardics these fucks, the ones that let the Muslims into the Visigoth kingdom. Right, this is after that happened. They do not rule out the possibility, however, that earlier mystic materials were used were incorporated into the present text. Because the mystery of creation is a recurrent theme in the Zohar, there are extensive discussions of the ten divine emanation of Sepharat literally numbers is what it meansph of the of the God, sorry of God the Creator, which repeatedly explained the creation and continued existence of the universe. Other major top Other major topics are the problem of evil and the cosmic significance of prayer and good deeds. After their expulsion from Spain in fourteen ninety two, the Jews were much taken up with the thoughts of the Messiah and eschatology right the end Eschatology, and turned to the Zohar as a guide for mystical speculations. The greatest influence of the Zohar, especially among the masses, did not occur therefore, until several centuries after the book was composed. A couple things right off the bat Eschatology needs to be defined premierum Webster online a corrupted dictionary. It is stated that eschatology is a branch of theology concerned with the final events in the history of the world or of mankind. This is the assumption that there is going to be something like that. They're always looking for the end, a belief concerning death, the end of the world, or untimely destiny of mankind, of humankind. I would argue that a pursuit of usess or obsession with negative components, brings about negativity in manifest and actually calls forth or hastens that's that which you seek. This is me saying this, and I'm going to say it again. I would argue that a pursuit or obsession with negative components brings about negativity in manifest and actually calls forth or hastens that which you are, which you seek, or what you're studying. In this case, it is the end of the humankind. That is why I find it interesting that eschatology is spelled similarly similar to scatology, or the interest in pre or preoccupation with extrement, poop excretion, deactive pooping, scat scatological scatology. It's a thing so eschatology and scatology. That's what I that there. They sound they sound similar because they are either way. It's a shitty situation. One could even say when referring to Ball it is a real shit storm. And yes, there are a handful of scat stories in the Old Testament, or to not dealing with the obsession that God quote unquote had with extremits, such as Ezekiel four twelve when God allegedly God orders him to bake bread over human feces. And there's other examples as well Malachi two one through nine. I will rebuke your offspring and spread dung on your faces and dung of your offerings, and I will put you out of my presence. They just got ship faced with yahweh stankspeed to God. There's also a disturbing bit in the Talbot describing the punishment of Balam and Jesus, indicating that they are boiling an extrement. All who scoff at the words of wise men are judged in to Zoah Roodeshat boiling extremit is what that means. On Kelos raises the spirit of Yeshu with necromancy and asks him about his punishment and yeah. In Ghanhinan Yeshu says he's boiling an extrement, it said, YESU is Jesus. Also in fourteen ninety two, the same day of the voyage of the New World to the New World, quote unquote, King Ferdinand issued the Alhambra Decree in Spain, ordering the expulsion of the Jews from the kingdom. The Sephardic Jews either had to convert or get out. It is this is from my book I you should read this. It is highly likely that Columbus and much of his crew were comprised of Sefari looking for refuge from persecution. You didn't learn that in high school unless you had a teacher speaking off script. Under the cloak of Morano or converso names for crypto Jews who howardly converted to Catholicism and Christianity, they moved in the same circles, and it has said some of the conquistadors were also of this hidden identity. Even Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits, was a Morano or crypto Jew. He was a Spanish soldier who became a priest and was also a member of the Alambrado, a precursor to the Illuminati. In fifteen forty, Pope Paul the Third approved the Order of Society of Jesus no One as a Jesuits to counter the Protestant Reformation movement. All right, let's move ahead a little bit here. Now, let's talk about Isaac bind Luria blah blah blah blah. Right, the reason that it is important. See, I may have to read the whole thing because I just realized there's a there's a connection here. In setting up the Jesuit Order, Loyola devised an elaborate spy system so that no one in the Order was safe. If there was no one in the Order was safe. You see how this works. This makes a communistic and a very very uh cheka like in nature. And this is what they do in all these military very intelligence and everything to do here, because guess who winns the place all this sneaking around his stuff. This isn't This isn't the Gothic, and it's definitely not the Gothic, a germatic way of things. Oh see, do you still see me? I gota don't check that. Hopefully you do. Okay, I know I'm just reading here, but just give me a second, and we'll get back to the video. There wasn't. If there was any opposition, death was meeted out swiftly. Did you hear that? This is me? This is me actually quoting something. So it says in setting up the Jesuit Order, Layola devised an elaborate spy system so that no one in the order was safe. If there was any opposition, death was meeted out swiftly. Now this could also explain and I'm not just talking about Jesuit, but this this method of dealing with their inner their inner circle of people. When people who can be considered celebrities all of a sudden die, heart attack, get suicide or whatever, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're wonderful people or that they defied something. They could have just not They could have just had a mine of their own and just questioned something. Because that's how that is how severe this is. You're not supposed to have your own thoughts. And this is why they wanted to be led by a computer system as well, And this is what they're doing at the moment. Let's see, if there was any opposition, death was meeted out swiftly. The Jesuit Order not only became a destructive arm of the Roman Catholic Church, but developed into a secret intelligence service. Conspiracy World, December twenty second, twenty twelve. It's alarming to know that the US Central Intelligence Agency is comprised mainly of the Jesuits and was founded by while Bill Donovan, a high ranking Well it was the USS that he right, and it said wild built out of oss a high ranking militant, Knight of Malta. But don't worry, the Roman Empire is totally not still in charge of the world covertly. Yeah. Sure, here's another interesting quote. Here's another interesting quote, and this is from portions of the Secret Oath of the Jesuits. You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities. This sounds very jewlike, doesn't it. Gee, I wonder why this sounds like that for those of you out there who still say, oh, it was a best nobility. Yeah, but do you understand the history of Spain? All right? You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions in civil wars and countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the science and the sciences, and enjoying the blessings of peace. That's what they were doing before Jews and Jesuits came along, to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit. You might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that which you might be connected. Right, it's all fucking game. They're never just like the frankest. You're never to be outwardly what you are inwardly. So even though you're on a different side of the fight, you're still working together because it's not you that gets killed, it's the people in between. Right. Only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace, and that the end justifies the means. The reason this is an important connection is because there is an argument that certain extreme Zioni or the Jesuits are responsible for the turmoil around the world. It can be argued a common origin. Oh wait ho did I just yeah, I did I just get those sentences. Okay. It can be argued, and has been by anthropologists Robert Zepper, that they're from a common origin and only a peer separate or an opposition outwardly. The end goal seems quite similar when you consider the objectives of the more infamous Lurian Kabbala promoters. It's also said Luria was inspired by Ignsius, going so far as to state Luria was faithful, was a faithful follower of Ignatius. Rabbi Isaac Luria, a faithful follower of Ignatius of Loyola, formulated the new Kabbala. Luria's youth was spent in Egypt, where he became versed in rabbinic studies, engaged in commerce. Oh, of course he was What of which one isn't I bet he even sold clothing Christ he was engaged in commerce. Right. This is all wonderful if you're an actual entrepreneur with a good intent. But you know, when you're just screwing people, it's a little bit different. And eventually concentrated on study of the Zohar, the central work of the medieval Cabbala. In fifteen seventy he went to Safet in Galilee. Hold on, I gotta see something here. When they say hold on, something doesn't make sense here? A little check, all right. So he died in fifteen seventy two, So in fifteen seventy that's pretty late in the game. He went to Safat in Galilee, where he studied under Moses Ben Jacob Cordevero, the greatest Cabbylist of the time, and develops his own cabalistic system. Yeah, doesn't sound very Jewish, does it. Well? All those names that they have in Germany are German too, so they just take what's there. There are people without any home right. Although he wrote few works, Luria's doctrines were recorded by his pupil, jam Vattal, who presented them in a large posthumous collection. Because of this work, Luranik Kabbala became the new thought that influenced all Jewish mysticism after him competing competing with the Kabbola of Cordevero. Rabbi Mosha Quidevero, a true Kabbalist, died one year after he arrived in tz Fat. You pronounce it. His student Luria then took over. Luria died when he was in his thirties. Also mysteriously. His students Kiam Vatal and Joseph Caro then took over the and Judaism has never been the same since. Sources Terrorism Illuminati book resocutions Masons. Kabla means the tradition, referring to the original oral tradition of Jewish mysticism and knowledge as it relates to the Torah or scripture, meaning the first five books of the Bible. We already talked about that, i e. The Tanak. Jewish mysticism is an ancient is as ancient as Babylon, maybe even Sumer meaning the mysticism pre dated formal Judaism the right and this was all tied into Saturn worship Sabbatai as in sabitized Sabatai means freaking Saturn. The mystery schools and many of today's secret societies are based on mysticism, magic and a llegied hidden meanings and the once oral teachings of the kabba Lah, including the religion and yes religion known as Freemasonry, regardless of the perception of unique distinction Luciferian philosophy, theosophy, Freemasonry, and the ancient and mysterious secret schools of Babylon all have a common underlying thread which unites them. You can throw the odd fellows into that mix as well. These are orders of mystics with very different world views than the uninitiated or profane an the other way of saying that is, than everyone else. All right, we can get into Luria a little bit more here in the moment. But Isaac Ben Solomon Luria Ashkenazi, commonly known in Jewish religious circles as Hai or Hai Hakkadosh or Arizal, was a leading rabbi and Jewish mystic in the community of Safet in Galilee region of Ottoman, Syria. Now Israel, isn't that something? With one more passors. Luria initiated a new interpretation of the role of the Kabbalah in preparation for their arrival of the Messiah. This is what we're all dealing with right now. They're saying that they need to do this red hat for thing. This is all, this is all tying into this right, This is Doman rock stuff, this is Third Temple bullshit, all that, this is what it's serving. And the Christian Zionists are needed to push and over the gold line in support all being is said to have been in exile, that is, separated from God since the very beginning of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order is the specific role of the most evil, fucking child rapists on the planet and child killers, the Jews. Apparently they're the ones that God has chosen to fix all this, right, assuming that something was broken in the first place, it just wasn't in their full control. So therefore there must be a problem. There's gotta be a problem if if they're not the ones in charge, and everything isn't just all Jewish, I mean there must Obviously there's there's a problem there. You can't abuse and rape and murder children. I mean, what what what? What fun is that? It's a it's all those damn gods who came from the North that screwed up all their fun back in the five thousand years ago when they were doing that wholeheartedly and had everybody at their mercy and fear for the lives. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, And so did the the the tribes around them doing their bidding for them as well. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about historically through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Essentially, the Kabbalists must not wait. They must not await the coming of the Messiah, but must actively bring about its presence. His presence first by manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally by preparing the necessary political and moral moral circumstances to receive his coming. Not to make you better, but to make you perverse and polluted. The press in this country absolutely ignores any crimes committed by any officials of the State of Israel or by the State of Israel itself. It's not an excuse for those who claim to be victims of the Nazis to become Nazis themselves, and in some cases worse. I'm tired of it. It's got to stop. I think the whole world is tired of it. That was from Bill Cooper, that last part. And uh, let me see what else we got here before we move on in the video. All right, we'll talk about more of Luria and the Cabala. Now that you kind of understand what it is, what it means, we'll keep going. The anatomy of the Tree of death. Now this is the inversion of the inversion. And again when you hear the characteristics of what they're doing and what they think, say they're fighting, gets it, but also embracing at the same time, it's the embracing part that you have to pay attention to. Tell me, this doesn't like define them and what do you call it? Describe them perfectly, and what they pursue, what avenues of professions they pursue, what their goal is in controlling these aspects of existence, all of it, all of it plays right into this tree of death.
Speaker 3: If the tree of life is the divine architecture of creation, the tree of death is its distorted echo, a negative reflection, a structure composed not of harmony but of imbalance. In the mystical teachings of the Klepoth, each klifer or shell corresponds to a sopherra on the tree of life, But instead of manifesting divine attributes, these spheres express their corruption, their collapse, or their extreme. Where chesed radiates unconditional love, its shadow becomes coercion, false mercy, domination. Where hard reflects intellectual glory, its inverse becomes deception and manipulation, and so on until the entire tree is mirrored in darkness. Let's examine the ten primary clipoth, each one a distorted lens of spiritual energy associated with archetypal demons, destructive urges, and psychic dysfunctions. And remember these are not eel in the simplistic sense. They are imbalanced expressions of archetypes, forces that must be confronted, understood, and ultimately reintegrated. At the very top of the tree of death we find Tharmil, the dark mirror of Cata the crown. Where Keita is unity, pure divine will, the source of all that is, Tharmil is division itself. This is not ordinary conflict. It is metaphysical schism.
Speaker 1: Now I want to say, I get offended because I understand how wicked force, this thing that calls themselves what they call themselves now is in this world. It's destructive, it's just it's brutal, it's evil, it's horribly wicked to children, and it's killing us slowly and sometimes rapidly. But there's a constant state of human misery through their allopathics found mckea also at play at the same time. And here's a here's a poison fruit tree, right, this is the tree. But I get tired of hearing each thing being even referred to like these uh they're they're talking about the aspects of the of the tree of life, which again is all manifested through the mind. It's not it's not real. It's all it's all brought into it's it's a belief system based on some schizophrenic asshole in the first place. But Chaz attributes that we can recognize, so therefore people believe in it because oh, some ways put this in a structure for us whatever. It's an overcomplication and it's it's like a as a mind trap. But I get tired of seeing everything in Hebrew words even that that. I'm like, I don't want to I don't want to see something that's an aspect that means something being reflective in that fucking language. Even it gets me, It disgusts me.
Speaker 3: An opposition so vast it tears through the fabric of creation. Thalmiel is the realm of the Twin Contenders, two opposing gods locked in eternal struggle. Their war is not one of victory or defeat, but of perpetual imbalance. This Klifer represents what happens when the one splits into many without harmony, when divinity becomes fractured and duality becomes tyranny. In capitalistic demonology, Tharmil is often ruled by Satan and Moloch, one embodying absolute rebellion, the other absolute domination. Together they illustrate the ultimate paradox, the destructive power of unrestrained freedom clashing with the violence of total control. On the spiritual level, this is where the soul experiences inner contradiction, the split between its higher nature and its shadow, the battlefield between conscience and compulsion. It is the crown of chaos, the throne of divided gods within the human psyche. To confront Tharmil is to confront the urge to dominate or to destroy the illusion that fragmentation is strength, and to see at last that no external enemy is as powerful as the war we carry inside. Beneath ourmil we descend into Gargiel, the klifer that reflects Chokma, the sopherra of divine wisdom and creative impulse. But where Chokma radiates fluid intelligence and inspired insight, Gargiel becomes its perversion, cold intellect, stripped of heart, obsessed with itself. This is the realm of sterial knowledge, ideas disconnected from life, concepts that spiral endlessly into abstraction, collapsing under their own weight. Here the mind devours itself. It becomes a labyrinth not of enlightenment, but of arrogance, associated with Belzebub, the lord of the flies is the throne of decay masked as brilliance, the pride of the scholar who has forgotten the soul, the clever manipulator who builds systems not to liberate, but to control. Psychologically, it is the shadow of intelligence, the belief that knowing is enough, that the world can be measured, dissected, and controlled through thought alone. But thought without spirit becomes a cage, one lined with mirrors. To face Gargiel is to confront our intellectual pride, our false sense of mastery. It is to realize that wisdom without love is not wisdom at all, but a beautiful corpse. The next ascent leads us into Satarial, the shadow of Bena. Understanding Bainer gives shape to divine thought. It is the structure of insight, the sacred vessel that transforms raw light into form. But Satarial does the opposite. It takes form and conceals its meaning. It builds prison made of symbols, constructs so intricate that they lose their purpose entirely. Satariel is the domain of concealment, of false depth, and artificial mystery. It is the mask worn over emptiness, the fog that mimics complexity to hide the lack of essence. It is associated with lucifuge rafical, the light that refuses to shine, the force that hoards knowledge but never shares it. This is the clifer of spiritual opacity, where the seeker believes they are approaching truth, but instead walks deeper into illusion. Everything is made to appear meaningful, yet nothing is within. The psyche. Satarial manifests as the fear of exposure, the compulsion to hide, to obfuscate, to perform.
Speaker 1: It is the right Does that not describe some people call the lizard brain. Let's just go back there again. Let's hear that part over.
Speaker 3: Everything is made to appear meaningful, yet nothing is within the psyche. Satarial manifests as the fear of exposure, the compulsion to hide, to obfuscate, to perform. It is the realm. Of facades intellectual, spiritual, emotional, where meaning is replaced by posture and clarity is buried under layers of affectation. To walk through satarial is to strip away the masks, to recognize how often we choose complexity.
Speaker 1: Who lives under mass? What is a crypto? How does this not describe them specifically? And then they go out to venture a false attempt to eliminate that in the world. Just stop what they're doing.
Speaker 3: City not to discover truth, but to protect ourselves from.
Speaker 1: It, protecting themselves from truth. There's another greed insight. Yeah, they're claiming that they're walking through this path to eliminate these things. Again, this is schizophrenia because they're their own enemy, and yet they project that upon everyone else. But then.
Speaker 3: We now descend to Gamshikov also known as gag Chebler, the shadow of Chesed, the sophira of divine loving kindness. While Chesshad represents boundless generosity, the expansive grace of the divine Gamshikov is its distorted mirror compassion that controls giving, that enslaves this clear mean.
Speaker 1: Like social programs who created those who pushed for those.
Speaker 3: For embodies perverse grace, kindness used as a tool of manipulation. It is the hidden agenda behind the gift, the act of care that comes with invisible strings.
Speaker 1: Attached, like those stupid grants that they were giving out, and these those loans during COVID that ended up enslaving the people with small businesses that are being destroyed, and they didn't realize that they were giving up everything that they worked for.
Speaker 3: Associated with Astaroth, the refined tempter cloaked in beauty, this sphere represents influence through affection, domination masked as devotion. Psychologically, Gamschikov is the urge to control others emotionally through gee.
Speaker 1: Who does that also sound like, so are they Jews fighting Jews? No? No, of course, not.
Speaker 3: Through guilt, favors or dependency. It's the parent who suffocates with love, the leader who protects in order to rule. To confront this klifer is to question our hidden motives when we give, are we serving or are we binding? From false generosity, we descend into Golachab, the shadow of Gevura, the sepherer of strength, discipline, and divine judgment. But Gollichab is not strength, It is rage. It is wrath, unrestrained fury, without order or purpose. What once was sacred fire becomes a wildfire of destruction, burning indiscriminately.
Speaker 1: See that actually sounds in a literal sense what's been going on around America lately. In the fire sense. That's a literal translation. There's much more deeper things going on here, but I'm just pointing that out.
Speaker 3: This is the domain of Asmodius, the demon of lust and uncontrolled aggression, the raw force of unchecked desire that consumes everything, even the one who carries it.
Speaker 1: So basically, they're putting the whole world through this path of the tree of death, regardless if they want to walk that path or not, so that they can go through all these processes before taking us into oblivion, which is the final destruction of everything.
Speaker 3: On the inner level, Golichab is self destruction born from unexpressed pain, suppressed anger, internalized shame, the compulsive need to ruin what we love out of fear or resentment. It is the fire of chaos where judgment becomes punishment and power turns inward. To walk through Golichab is to face the flames of the soul and to learn the true power is not dominance, but restraint.
Speaker 1: So normal people understand these virtues already. These people have to put the entire world through it in a process of projection. It's being projected that they're the bad ones, they're the good ones. They don't ever see their own faults. They are guilty of all these things. They are the progenitors of all these things. They hope they use the right word there, And yet it's not them, of course.
Speaker 3: At the center of the tree of life lies to Fareth the sophia of beauty, balance and spiritual harmony. But its dark reflection is the gearion, the false sun, whose light does not illuminate but blinds. This klifa represents Nazis.
Speaker 1: Faults light right does that make? Does that sound familiar? Faulse Late the angel of.
Speaker 3: Lightism, vanity and the illusion of spiritual achievement. It is the ego's throne, the place where one worships the self.
Speaker 1: Mister, how does that not make those who think of themselves as being superior to all in this Jewish supremacy? How does that not make them that very thing? So we're going to start here again.
Speaker 3: This khalifa represents, Khalifa represents narcissism, vanity, and the illusion of spiritual achievement. It is the ego's throne, the place where one worships the self, mistaking admiration for enlightenment. It glows with the appearance of greatness, but beneath the surface lies hollowness associated with belfegor, the demon of spiritual apathy and vanity. Thigerian reveals how easily pride can wear the mask of wisdom. Psychologically, it is the belief that one has already arrived, that one is above others, when in truth, one has only built a palace of mirrors. To confront the gerion is to break that illusion, to reject hollow brilliance in favor of painful authenticity, because often what shines the brightest is also what hides the most.
Speaker 1: Now this one says the incult interpretations and the left hand Path, and listen to the praise the praises at the Bestolla ponas Are and mister Crawley.
Speaker 3: Here, as we emerge from the anatomy of the clip off and their psychological shadows, the question arises, who dares to walk this tree? Throughout history, various esoteric traditions have approached the Tree of Death as a warning, but as a map, a system of initiation, a path of descent that leads paradoxically to transcendence.
Speaker 1: So they say in their rationalization, again a whole mind scheme that they're putting themselves in. This is all like trans hypnatic mysticism plus drugs.
Speaker 3: And while interpretations vary, all agree on one thing, this is not a path for the fainthearted. In the Western esoteric tradition, perhaps no group left a greater mark on this subject than the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Though their primary focus was the Tree of Life, some of its members, most notably Aleister Crowley, ventured into the Tree of Death, seeing it as a necessary counterpart in this context.
Speaker 1: Well a second before we go any further with that, because we're going to talk about how they realize these things not being evil after saying all the stuff about it. Croley his family was in the Exclusive Brethren, which is like the hierarchy of the punth Brethren. Those Brethrens were founded by Francis that had been baptized into Castalism slash Christianity. Right, So again it goes right back to why are the frankists important. Oh, I don't know, because that's where you get Christian Zionism from and those ideas, and if that had a Frankest route to it, you can only imagine what the true nature of mister Crowley's childhood may have been like. Because they do harmful things to their children, and they make them do horrible things too, and there's sexual abuse involved and passing them around and all this other stuff. It's quite disgusting. Jacob Frank did that with his own daughter Eva, aptly named Eva. Right, Because everything's an inversion, the clip.
Speaker 3: Off are not demons to be banished, but forces to be understood and integrated. Each sphere becomes a trial, a confrontation with a fragment of the shadow self.
Speaker 1: So they indulge in the evil and the wicked and the taboo to just defy goodness of other religious beliefs, to state that they're denying a portion or a fragment of God that needs to be reunited. This is their rationalization here. They should do evil and indulge in evil things because it's not really evil, it's a part of God, their God.
Speaker 3: Through ritual meditation and controlled invocation, the initiate descends into the darkness, not to be consumed by it, but to retrea the light that was buried.
Speaker 1: There there we go. And this is another metaphor for having to do these evil things, and to do these evil things to innocent children and other people, to extract the light from them as they're torturing them, raping them to death.
Speaker 3: Kenneth Grant, successor to Crowley's magical lineage, would push this idea further into territory bordering the alien and the surreal. In his Typhonian tradition, the clip off were reimagined not only as internal forces, but as gateways to other dimensions. He described them as portals to realities beyond comprehension, inhabited by entities that defy conventional metaphysics, forces eerily similar to the cosmic horrors imagined by Lovecraft. For Grant, these weren't just psychological archetypes, but extraterrestrial intelligences reachable through ritual, trance and dream.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget technology. That's where we're at now. Portals. Then you have the Pope talking about portals and five of them, right, tap tap tap on the door. All these weird things, but not just the portals, but utilizing what they consider AI to be the interface for whatever this thing is that that you want to conjure that they've been using magical ritual for all this time. Now they're going to digitize that. They're going to make that into something that's going to have an open door to access people that aren't even in messing with this evil. And this is why I think high licks occur in nature in the first place, because God wouldn't make excess or garbage or things that weren't connected to him. But I believe you can lose your spark or your your divinity, or your sense of goodness, your connection with the good when you start messing around with these forces of wickedness and evil. Want to say, integrate into your own makeup, because there's a trance, there's a there's a transfer there. You can't read this stuff and get into your mind and into your body and start performing these rituals without it getting into you. And then you are not let's say, grooving to the same tune. You're not gyrating, You're not you're not giving out the same frequency signature that you that was natural tea anymore because you have a presence inside you have a dark passenger or many many, maybe many, and from there on out it'll be changing. You're you'll be unrecognizable, you'll be you're tethered with goodness, will have already been severed because you elected to do so for selfish act of empowerment. And then you're just you're. You know, you're without a tether, You're you're, you're, you're a boat without an anchor.
Speaker 3: In this view, the tree of death is a cosmic map, and the magician an interdimensional navigator. In Luciferian currents, the clip off are seen as flames of inner rebellion. Each sphere contains power that has been exiled from the divine order, a knowledge forbidden by religious orthodoxy.
Speaker 1: They have it, That's what I was talking about. So they're they're indulging in this because they think religious orthodoxy is an evil that's preventing the the reuniting of this alleged thing that happened with the vessels. So that's irrationale for doing what they do and indulging in these things and making them more prominent and socially acceptable in societies through mankind poisoning them and perverting them and destroying morality because they say they need to do that in order for this guy's six figures, because the AI sucks. They need to do that in order to bring about their desired outcome, which they say in their own schizoid minds is a good thing, good relative to what right.
Speaker 3: To descend through the clip of is to reclaim that knowledge, to awaken the latent God within by confronting every taboo that has been buried by centuries of dogma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again that's another slight at the at least, and we all understand that these religions are another part of the mind trap, right that these people control, but also then going against it and saying that these people who believe in it, those who you know, are attracted to the goodness, who buy into the stories that are given to them by these people, that they're the ones that are in the way of what their objective is here, and that this dogma of church and these things that you shouldn't do because they're wrong. That at least they tell their congregation that is wrong, even though they're the ones conducting of themselves in dark dungeon like aspects of their own churches in ritual areas. That's notwithstanding, it's what's important here is that the impression given off by the dogma and the telling them of these things, that is their enemy. Now, j'alls shall not kill. Yeah, well, I mean there's always that rule of the stranger, right. The law of the stranger means, if they're not one of the Jews, you can do whatever you want to them. You can rob them, you can steal from them, you can conduct the usury, you can do all kinds of horrible things to them.
Speaker 3: The tree is a right of personal liberation where the adept reclaims their will from imposed morality.
Speaker 1: Imposed morality. Think about that for a second, and think about the craziness of that imposed morality is such a burden that they need to shrug it all off, get into some heavy, heavy duty sodomy with anyone they see fit, and do all kinds of discussing the braved acts, all under the influence of multiple drugs because that makes it more acceptable. And then if you do things like that for whatever I mean period of time or the first time, how how do you think you connect to other people's feelings once you've made victims? Do you think that you have feelings for other people? Do you think you can be empathetic anymore. No, they try to attack people who are ethetic because these are narcissists. Narcissists go after the empathetic people and suck them dry. Right.
Speaker 3: Theistic Satanism, on the other hand, treats the cliff Off not as symbols, but as literal realms and their rulers as real sentient beings. In this worldview, each Kliffer is a gateway to communion with a particular demon, and the tree itself a sacred map of infernal initiation. Far from being adversaries, the demonic entities are seen as teachers and allies, guiding the practitioner through trials meant to burn away weakness and reveal the true self beneath power. Here is not metaphorical, it is the goal. Meanwhile, in chaos magic, the Tree of Death is stripped of dogma altogether. Instead of subscribing to any one belief system, chaos magicians treat the cliff off as psychological tools, energetic patterns to be activated, challenged, or transformed. Through the use of sigils, trance states, and personal myth making, each practitioner builds their own version of the.
Speaker 1: Tree, personal myth making. Again, this reminds me of the of the couple who have that fake story that comes up in the last couple hours of Europe at the last battle, when he talks about how the little girl came to the fence of his his uh concentration or work camp and would hand the pieces of bread or throw over an apple to him, and how they got married and all this layer stuff, and none of it was real, none of it actually happened, but in his mind it was real, creating, creating the myths for their own, their own mythology, right, And that's completely okay because in their mind it's real. This, this is expressive like this, this in many different ways expresses itself through the actions of them throughout history. So when you hear this and you see how you know things are just like how often your mind you have to be to rationalize these things. Well, here you go. These are the kings of rationalization, where nothing that they do is wrong. Mirrors are pointed outward from the center. They don't see themselves unless they're vanity mirrors, in which they only see the surface. But they don't ever look into themselves. They're not they're not introverts. They are. They're not introspective, I should say, they're always looking outwardly for the problems of the review of the world.
Speaker 3: One not bound by cabalistic structure, but by psychological resonance. The goal is pragmatic transformation, however it manifests in all these.
Speaker 1: Tradi tansformation however it manifests. So think about that now, Okay, so it's now let's talk about Jeff Goldblum and Jurassic Park. You're so concerned about whether or not they could. They never thought whether or not they should, right, they don't. They don't care what the effect is as long as there's some sort of transformation, good or bad, or how that hurts other people doesn't matter, as long as they're the ones that are empowered by this mystic and magical shit. Interesting, very telling traditions.
Speaker 3: A recurring theme emerges the concept of the left hand path. This is not merely a moral inversion. It is a philosophical stance. Unlike the right hand path, which seeks union with a divine source through obedience, discipline, and transcendence, the left hand path seeks individuation through confrontation.
Speaker 1: So you can be in an individual without having to go through all that they're assuming that there's a So these are the most high minded people in the world, right, Communism comes from them, and yet this also exists at the same time to be completely in like opposition and inverted. It's just it's it's absolute insanity. But also this assumption, like when you don't have all this crap that that has assumed, like this religious aspect of whatever the hell they've built for us to believe in, there's like just go back to our ancestors or just the simple fact that you know a God who created you, created you, not a clone army of you, the individuality of yourself, and you're like the schools that these people run, their education system that they've corrupted. They beat down individuality, creativity, and exceptionalism like being good at something. They want to make you all They want to make you feel bad about being good at things, to being exceptional, to having a prowess, to being creative. They want to beat all that down and make you a formless jelly like everyone else. They want to bring you down to a certain level. They don't want to encourage any of those traits in you. That's them doing that, and then they want to also at the same token, talk about individuation the individuality, well, they attack it in every way they can, because that's not for you, that's for them. For them, they can explore everything that they want. The world is their oyster. But anyone else that they're affecting, you're just in the way. You're toys to play with. Right, Individuality can come from a lot of different things, and your God encourages that he created you to be you. When you're having your one on ones, you can do that while you're talking and doing other things like this thing, you can just be a sensing the presence and understanding that you know that there's a goodness in the world that you are connected with, and that that thing loves you, and it loves you because it made you and because you need yourself to be you. You know it's a guiding force. But it's also love and it's truth. And if you're walking in love and truth, then you know you got a relationship there. It's easier to make contact with it, right, something can do throughout your day without even thinking too hard about it. But these people, of course are the Arbertubves of everything, their originators of everything. They are the creators of morality. So they say these sick fucks, and they never will once one at all, even express unless it's in an inverted, messed up way, how Goths and Germanic people brought true morality, justice, law, innovation, culture, positivity, and you know, enhance the lives of people that they touched rather than harmed them when they came from the North and into Sumer in all these other places. They will never address that. No, those are the dark ones, right, We're the dark ones. They're the special people. It's just such a joke because they were they were when they had this area to themselves. They were brutalizing everyone, brutalizing do in human sacrics. This is how they treated life in mankind. And then we disrupted their party and all this you know, mental gymnastics that they do thereafter to try to convince themselves that they're the good ones. It's just it's sick and sad at the same time, and it's unfortunate because they're in control of things.
Speaker 3: It embraces the forbidden, the hidden, the shadowed. It walks backward through the tree, not from Malcouth to Kita, but from Keita to the void, from the divine to the abyss and ultimately to the divine.
Speaker 1: Within inverted thing. Walking backwards, talking backwards is all purely talked about, all this stuff too, which makes me wonder, speaking of mirrors, if what they're contacting sees us in a reflective way, so that in or for them, that thing on the other side that they're connecting with it's evil or whatever, things make more sense, or they recognize that, they can recognize them, like the thing can recognize these conjurors better, these magicians better if they're doing things in the backward way, because it stands out from the rest of the way this world functions. So if you're doing anything backward, it can recognize you. You can see you, you understand what I mean, Like, there's there's probably something to that in a mechanical way that that makes sense to them, and that might actually be the way that they communicate or get the attention of these things.
Speaker 3: In this inverted journey, the adept does not seek to escape the self, but to master it completely. They reject impose truths and create their own.
Speaker 1: They they reject imposed because everything is they're always victims, right. They reject imposed truths theect. They reject truth to make their own truth. Isn't it the same thing as lies? Isn't the same thing as illusion isn't the same thing is bullshit? And these are the ones that are involved in our justice system. They'll create evidence when necessary to put people away that are disruptive or resistant to what they're trying to do, if they don't just outright kill you, huh. And they create their own and this is this is coming from you know, this this person's doing or whoever, this is this ai, whatever the hell it is, is expressing what's been expressed in their own words. So they're rejecting truth to create their own. There there isn't a nutshell right there. This is what we're trying to rationalize. And we're trying we're trying to I'm sorry, not rationally. We're trying to reason with something like this. This is this is hell. Hell is the impossibility of reason. Just like they said in you know what do you call it? What apocalypse?
Speaker 3: Now, they descend into the cliff cloth, not to fall, but to rise by descending.
Speaker 1: Right, because that doesn't sound crazy at all, To arise by descending to walk and do dirty, horrible things, because those are taboo, and that somehow brings them closer to their God by harming his creation, because the simple fact that they were told they can't do is the reason why they want to like children, like little evil children.
Speaker 3: To walk this path is to challenge every sacred law you know, to face every inner demon, and to emerge from the underworld.
Speaker 1: They don't face them with resistance, they don't face them with restraint. They face them to indulge in these wicked deeds, and they say that that's a good thing, because they've rationalized it to be so.
Speaker 3: Purified but empowered. This is why the Tree of Death continues to call to those who feel exiled by convention, because within its darkness lies the untold potential to become more than human, to become whole.
Speaker 1: Descent, confrontation, and integration.
Speaker 3: But the descent into the clip off is not just a mystical map, nor a poetic metaphor. It is not a fashion, a dark esthetic, or a spiritual game. It is a dangerous process, one that demands absolute honesty, emotional resilience, and a clear sense of purpose. The occult traditions that dare to traverse the Tree of Death understand this. The goal is never to live in the darkness, but to pass through it, each klifer represents a fracture.
Speaker 1: So to pass through the darkness means that the darkness of the other presence sees it as a non threat. Right, It's not, it doesn't. It's it's these people who are doing so are so mucked up and marred that they're not representative of the true opposition anymore. They can't be part of that goodness. So that's why they can pass through it, and not because they're basically soldiers, worker bees or whatever you want to call them. Here's a little high right here to show that worker bees of the wickedness bringing you into the world, you know. So they're gathering the pollen, the gathering the light from the good people and bringing it back to their source, which is not the source. Why would God need all this help from people? Why would God make a mistake in the first place? What is it about vessels that was so important in the first place? What is all this nonsense and what was it? What was the initial intent of creation at all? Then if that was and Oopsie made a mistake, well that sounds like the demiurge. To me, that sounds a lot like Saturn that sounds a lot like the whole Sophia thing. Uh, not Sofia herself, but this idea of the demiurge that's associated with it, This is very funny.
Speaker 3: You're in the soul, a distortion of divine light that mirrors the unresolved wounds within the psyche. To descend is to stand before your own chaos, not to glorify it, but to confront it, the practitioner.
Speaker 1: But to confront it and to say, hey, I accept you and let you work through me. That's not really, that's not restraining the evil. You're you're letting yourself become a conduit. By doing that, you're going into the depths to be a conduit of this evil. It's not to it's not to bring. What are you trying to do other than that? That doesn't make any sense unless you're unless this is just an evil person talking about how evil works, and this being sold marketed as some divine path, which I believe is the actual thing going on here.
Speaker 3: You know, who walks this path must face not only ancient archetypes or metaphysical forces, but their own hidden fears, their guilt, their rage, their illusions.
Speaker 1: All those things have a place to continue to teach you wisdom and morality and what you shouldn't do and how you should treat people versus how you shouldn't treat people. They want to shrug and shed all that off. They want to sweat all that out, all that so that they can be boundless and do whatever they please and any do what thou wilt it. It's say cause no harm, which is the God principle. Right. You can pursue whatever you'd like that makes you happy, as long as you're not taking or harming or causing injury to another. That's what cause no harm means pretty simple. You know, do unto others is another way of saying it, as you would have them do unto you. But what they say to the peasants and the and the uninitiated versus what they actually do themselves. They've granted themselves this position of being able to walk through both realms and do whatever they want good if they decide if that makes them happy at the time to pretend to be good and generous, that they're not going to feel anything from it. These are sociopaths who don't have real emotions, so they have to continue to do more and more extreme things, harmful, wicked, in order to get some sort of like high from it, to feel anything. This is what I'm seeing. There's a broken mechanism inside these people, probably because they start screaming with this shit in the first place, this magic, this dark magic. They broke their own mechanism. Or, as a lot of people have concluded, they may not be human humanoid, or at least under the the illusion of all this nonsense that we are subjected to. With these frequencies like kind of like in a they live, they just appear human, right because that's our perception of it.
Speaker 3: And unlike the tree of life, which elevates gradually through harmony, the clipof pulls downward with weight, with resistance, and with temptation. This is the path of confrontation, not of escape. The descent into the clip off is a symbolic death, a dismembering of the ego, a ritual burning of all that is false.
Speaker 1: And if they are according to who and what is false, that would mean you don't understand truth. If these people knew truth and they would defy it anyway to get down this path, then what they create their own reality? And they just said they reject truth to create their own. You can't have it both ways there, buddy. So again, this is all contradictory, and it's supposed to be because it's a mind that is operating in different fragments. This is the mind of someone who's gone through trauma based mind control in the sense creating a religious philosophy. Right, they're the ones that are fragmented. So all these things are happening at once, and they contradict one another. Inside their mind, these different personalities come out. You just got to be hoping crossing your fingers that you come across the benign friendly one when you encounter them. Yeah, no, thanks. How about we just you know, take the unstable and put them in place where they can't hurt anybody.
Speaker 3: The a depth survives the descent if they emerge from the depths. Intact, what a weights is not darkness but transformation. There's very essence of spiritual alchemy there you go here. The inner fire is not used to destroy, but to full.
Speaker 1: Black ole sun. Yeah, a nice ring ring a fire or.
Speaker 3: The descent becomes a crucible, Chaos becomes catalyst. Through this journey, the practitioner does not reject the shadow nor deny the light, but unites them.
Speaker 1: Forging yourself that it unites them. Another way of saying that is, put them in conflict with one another, so that they're gonna be a final battle. Right, good versus the purification of good versus the purification of evil personified. Right, That's that's really what's going on here. It's not about uniting them because they're long lost buddies. You know, there is an element to that. I think because of how screwed up this world is that in this this comes true when you think about history and all of our heroes were demonized, all of our heroes, all of our heroes, true heroes were demonized, and all the people that we think are good are not so in a sense, the spirit of what makes reality what it is is probably that's probably a message that's floating through the ether. You know, God has an ugly mask on him because of what people like these priests have placed over his face to make him look like the bad one, like the true god of the Goths, the one that they venerated through you know, appreciation of the sun that had no name that I can think of besides you know, maybe the Frisians calling him Eralda that was what they say about that he can only create goodness. He's not he doesn't concern himself, it doesn't have the capacity to do these evil things. So they're not even supposed to be united. Number one. Number two, this is again more rationalization. But what was I going with this? I guess, I guess, I guess. My point is there's this maybe this uh reaching out of the true goodness of truth and God if you want to call it that stating or trying to express itself to say, and this is just one station that you can tune to if you're able to that a great deception has occurred and that purity of goodness has been corrupted and co opted by very evil people who will tell you what God is, what are you supposed to represent, and what the nature of good and evil is, so that they can manipulate you into doing the very most wicked thing that will bring an end to all goodness. And it's trying to show you like a man in the iron mask, like hey, look at me, I'm actually the good guy here, you know, take the take the take the dragon face off me, and you see that I'm you know, the one that you they put in the shackles the priest craft has, so maybe that's what they're tuning into when they're doing their magic too. But they're the ones that have created that situation themselves. But again, the schizophrenic doesn't ever internalize. They don't they don't see this in themselves. They only see it as a thing, and of course it should It couldn't possibly be their fault. It couldn't be them that's occurring that they're they're that's doing this, could never be them. It always has to be someone else. The projection is incredible with these people, priest craft, those who are fellow travelers, the people that are in the Masonic and other fraternal orders that are in high levels that are involved in this type of shit like you see in the screen right here. They're they're all responsible for that type of shit. They're not all Jews. But where did all this mysticism come from? That corrupted them? And you know the Goths were corrupted as well, they started getting into this religiosity as well.
Speaker 3: It is both grounded and luminous.
Speaker 1: The truth all of them, obviously, but some of them were.
Speaker 3: Is integration to recover the divine spark trapped within the shells.
Speaker 1: And to respond presumption. Again, it can't be can't be proven, but let's just go with it. Shells and sparks, got to have those, right. It's a good like mental analogy to like say, yeah, everybody has a little piece of God in them. That's what gives us the light in our eyes and makes us living and gives us the innat wisdom for the for our bodies to conduct all the processes that we don't have to consciously think about. Yeah, okay, that's a good way of like framing it in a way that we can understand. But we can't understand God's nature. But they pretend that they can, and this is what they come up with. We've got to reunite evil good. Well, I don't think they're supposed to be in the same I don't think they supposed to being in the same zip code with one another. And when you put them together, I think you this is what it's like when worlds collide, Like to the depart Man five thousand song.
Speaker 3: Store it to wholeness. But this path is not for everyone, and it should not be attempted lightly without proper preparation, without guidance, without a solid foundation.
Speaker 1: Right because God would make it something that was detrimental to your soul and spirit that you absolutely must do because it's natural, right. You can't just live your life, you know, smell the smell of the flowers and listen to the bird sing and appreciate the sunlight like our ancestors were right, and learn how to cultivate the land and improve people's lives. You can't do that, because that's that's rejecting the mission here. And of course the mission here is to do all this crazy shit. And God apparently is the type of person that would put you in a position where you could possibly lose your mind to your life in pursuance of this thing that doesn't sound like it makes a whole lot of sense, does it? With the benevolent creator make this path so detrimental that that it's like a it's cannibalistic. It consumes people who are not worthy enough. This sounds very demonic, doesn't it? So who is their god? Really? Where does this path lead?
Speaker 3: The klipoff can become a trap. Some lose themselves in the descent, Some mistake the power they encounter for wisdom. Some never return. That is why every serious tradition warns respect what you summon, know what you seek, and above all, understand why you walk this path. Yet for those who endure it with discipline, with.
Speaker 1: Purpose, you still lose your soul in the process. Buddy. So yeah, great, great salesmanship here, trying to make this out to be a good thing, but I'm not buying it.
Speaker 3: And with humility, the tree of death offers something rare, the chance to face the darkest parts of yourself and to emerge not purified but whole, not obedient but awakened.
Speaker 1: So bringing in the evil into your body and making yourself accepted of the evil things. So again, do what thou wilt. So you'll do whatever your whim takes you, wherever your wims take you that day and that moment. If you see someone you want to predate, be a predator pre date right, then you just do it right because you've already brought in that evil and you have that capacity. Now, that's what the end result of this all is. No, thanks, No, I'm good. I don't want to look at my family and my friends with indifference as to whether or not I did something good or bad to them. I don't want to have the lack of feeling in my lack of feelings period because of some crazy shit I did with some magic. No thanks, I don't want to be an end. Speaking of empty vessels, they're breaking themselves into one and yet obviously being inverted and crazy seeing it in the exact opposite way. By bringing in darkness, they're going to make themselves whole, not purified, no no, but hoole.
Speaker 3: Not broken, but re forged. In the end, the tree of death is not evil. It is misunderstood. It is feared because it demands truth. It does not offer comfort.
Speaker 1: It demands truth, but they reject truth for their own truth. Okay, yeah, yeah, that seems to check out.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's confrontation, and in a world obsessed with light, that confrontation has become taboo. But those who dare to look into the abyss often discover that what stares back is not a monster but a mirror to work.
Speaker 1: Whoa what to reveal there, because the mirror is reflecting the evil inside of them for trying to walk that path in the first place. Dummy, that's why they see a mirror, because they're going down there. They're going the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the clip off is not to descend into madness. It is to retrieve the parts of the soul.
Speaker 1: And even bring up madness if they had nothing to do with it. Right, It's not the descend into madness, although that's like the likely outcome, and you have to be kind of messing up in the head to even attempt us in the first place, or you know, inbred over many generations like the Zasconazi who came up with it. Yeah, okay, we're taught to exile.
Speaker 3: It is to understand that the divine does not only dwell in the heavens, but also in the depths. That case, it does not offer comfort, It offers confrontation, and in.
Speaker 1: A world offers confrontation.
Speaker 3: Okay, obsessed with light, that confrontation has become taboom. But those who dare to look into the abysses often just so.
Speaker 1: I understand addressing and confronting evil, but these people are embracing evil to confront truth and then saying it's the opposite.
Speaker 3: Cover that what stares back is not a monster but a mirror to work with. The clip off is not to descend into madness. It is to retrieve the parts of the soul. We were taught to exile, so.
Speaker 1: They're saying that evil, wicked desires are part of the soul that we've been told to exile. This is giving license for people to do any wicked deed that they want. This is at the heart and soul of Israel and Boa Vase across the board, regardless if you're a Telmudist rabbi who makes rationalizations for whatever the hell they want to do at the time, or if you're a capitalist. But again, they've adopted a lot of the couple that it's like, not really anything different. When you're about the Lubovich, you're basically that both.
Speaker 3: It is to understand that the divine does not only dwell in the heavens, but also in the depths. That chaos is not the enemy of order, but its counterpart, and that only by walks.
Speaker 1: So the counterpart of order would be chaos, But it's not chaos, it's a counterpart of what. It's not the it's it's the opposite of order. But it's not disorder. No, it is by its definition.
Speaker 3: Walking through the night. Can we truly understand what it means to awaken? The tree of death is a gate and what lies.
Speaker 1: Beyond interesting term the tree of death is a gate we had, Oh and lions Gate is a thing to have as a serious star and some other bullshit, and the the fires dot a in the Hehover on the lions Gate, the eight of the hour Glass. It's all very very saturn like in nature. Isn't it just to call a gate and say it's it's like a portal? It's like, oh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they're opening portals something conjuring, and then they're doing it with things like cern and all kinds of technology. It sounds great, wonderful. Why are these people in charge beyond?
Speaker 3: It depends entirely on who you are when you.
Speaker 1: Enter, And the answer is because we would never do certain things. But they have their boundless their their will to do whatever it takes to get to wherever they want to go is boundless. They don't put restrictions on themselves, which makes them have the advantage. But they're also discussingly evil, right, we should just understand what they're trying, how the extent of their treachery being limitless, so we can understand their true nature and stop misunderstandtop misreading the situation that we have before us, thinking that there's some sort of good that can come of them, and that there's some kind of, you know, way to work together, and that's not going to happen when they're when their sole purpose and this existence is to destroy everything that isn't them. Where can you how can you work with that these particular people of this priestcraft and this priesthood, and I'm talking about right now. You could probably branch that out into other realms, but for the sake of being polite here, let's just call it the cobbalists of the luring Kabbala, the devotees that go this far to take the left hand path. Let's just go with that for now. But we could always apply this to the wherever it uh, wherever it fits. So what do you do with that? As Gothic Germanic people, we constantly miss read how treacherous certain individuals are, and we end up suffering for that. So it's not about us doing it, having the to do whatever they would do in order to win. It's just understanding where they will go with it, so you can determine and predict how they're going to behave so you can counter that now, so that you can be as evil as them in order to win. Because that won't be good because you're just making another You'll just make another one of them in yourself. You don't want that.
Speaker 3: If you want more content exploring esoteric and hidden knowledge.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's it. Oops? Where we Where did we lose it? This thing couldn't at the three hour market? Dumpsy, I think is what we've come to understand about this. What did we miss it? Where did we lose it? Let's just I'll just play this last part here again, hopefully didn't lose too much of me saying next. I'm not gonna be able to repeat exactly what I said how I said it. Maybe I'll look at the chat mm hmm, what's up any Christ productions? Did we get to the end of it? But did it cut out before that? I said? Oops? Oops, they did it again? Whatever, I'm tired this. There's positives about the Rumble alive, but it does crash we too much. Let me just say this, same.
Speaker 5: As it ever was, same as.
Speaker 3: Same same, same as.
Speaker 4: Same as it ever, same as that ever one, same as it all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: M okay, So this is the book. It's on my website. If you haven't seen the beginning of this video, I did discuss the hot sauce and the site a little bit more, and it was making a big point that carried out throughout the show. So go back if you haven't seen it. And the Patreon Do I have that camp at that banner still? Yeah, so you see it about me pet your patreon dot com backslash see backslash disguised the limits now I have been posting, but I'm going on for your livestream there. So if you don't catch it, because we don't have the Telegram group anymore, you can go there and you'll you will find it. I think you will get Alex. Appreciate it much appreciated, very much. Appreciate your Stuff's on its way, by the way it's made, and there's bonus in there for you, a little lectra. So thank you again, Alex. I appreciate that, and thank you to everybody else who's been placing orders on the website. As I said in the first the beginning of this, and for five bucks a month, you can make a whole lot of difference in this little child's life. I'm Sally Struthers, and you can make a world of difference in this little child's life. But just five dollars a month. I'm not even asking for a dollar a day. Isn't that nice? That's nice to me there? And what else, there's something else. There's gonna be more fun stuff coming in as far as me getting able to edit things ahead of time and play them. It's gonna be good stuff coming out. And more information on this stuff I do, and uh, more way it will used to expressing it that are fun too. That's got banners down, so you see at patreon dot com backslash seedbackslash the disguise the limits beneath that a super fryllc dot com for the book My House Sauces, which are condiments that are complimentary to everything that you need to make it taste better if you want help fix you know, picking out a certain one or a certain couple, but the things that you normally eat and you want to try them on. I can find your stuff that's not super spicy, that have really a lot of flavor that adds to it, or you know, if you're a spice seeker heat seeker, and you'll have no problem just picking whatever one you want and not worrying about how spicy is because you can handle it right it played to the end. Oh, thanks, Bud, appreciate that. And then I look back at my thing and it said, okay, so last thing to do, and excuse me for coughing, there is I'm gonna play an old an old school. Is this the one I want to use? Yeah? I think so here we go. I don't take the banner down. You gotta see it now, Yeah, yeah, there you go. Okay, now after this, I'm gonna say good about it. But here is the studio verse. Yeah, okay, Uh, it's not very long. I think that's something through the wrong one. I think I took the wrong one. That's all right, whatever, I did it again. You catch your nigga off God with this sheets, everything's really relevant except for the last part because it's there's no Josh suit anymore. But I did like the Yahoo, right Yahoo, But now it's FTJ. It's gotta come up with something better though. All right, all right, I see you again soon, pretty soon. Much appreciated. Thank you for time share all that stuff. And if you are remember at rumble ftjmedia dot com. Here I'll show you what it looks like again. Well last time, what is that? Listen right here? Pay cosetention, it goes fast. Back ftjmedia dot com, backslash the whole word channel instead of just a CE. We gotta work on that channel. Backslash, ballbusters, b A A, L, B U S t R S. It doesn't take a whole lot. There's like you can even make you know your an email address just specifically. It is just for that that you don't use for anything else. You don't have anything attached to it to tells you who you are what you are, and then you can go ahead and follow channels there, get prompts to let you know when people are going live and stuff like that. There's more than just me over there. There's other people. There's Davis, there's g man or Giuseppe. Perfect Triangles is one of the names shows, lots of people, Dave Gaherry, he does with David and Duke show. He's got one with James Mason and lots of other stuff. So you should check that stuff out. You should definitely subscribe or follow over there whatever the word is they use over there. Wow. The goal here is to bring me the five hundred five hundred over there followers. That'd be great if some of the people over here did that. So do the whole Where's my cartman? Did I not download the carton? I had a cartman on for the end, But go now alright bye