Speaker 1: And Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, Thanks for hanging with us today. Know the segment right here is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works, and we're doing a cool thing with The Eagle and Rollertown beer Works and the KPMG Women's PGA Championship out there at PGA Frisco. We're gonna be doing our show from there this Thursday. We're on the air from three to six and we're gonna be broadcasting from the Top Golf Lounge where they have an incredible selection of Rollertown beer. So if you do have plans to go out to that, come by the Top Golf Lounge on Thursday, right there on the property at Omnifrisco OMNIPGA PGA Frisco. It's an amazing facility, so much fun, and this is a big, big major championship that's going on there. And if you do need tickets, make sure to go and use the promo code roller Town ten on the site and you get ten percent off tickets to the tournament. So what a fun thing. Come hang with us the Benin Skin Show this Thursday afternoon. We're gonna to be at the Top Golf lounge and lots of Rollertown in the building. It's a big celebration because Rollertown's one of the sponsors there at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship. This is a really big deal and we're happy to be a part of it. So come hang out with us, and if you're out there at all this weekend June nineteenth, twenty through the twenty second, look at the Rollertown booth at the fan zone right there behind number nine. We'll be serving up beer and having swag and all of that. But right now it's time for this. This thing's big, this big.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Friday because we had a great show over at Choctaw. I love going out there, and I need to plug my horn in here so I can play some audio. But there are some things that happened in that show. It's kind of wacky. If Friday shows do get off the rails, we all know that. But there's some things I just thought about all week and long that I thought we should probably repurpose. And not only to your mind everyone how great Chalktaw is, but how this show is. It's kind of crazy. Sometimes man show sucks. Man when you're doing a live spot for chalk Taw, you never know what's gonna happen. You're telling everyone about the place. But also you know there's people who come up to the desk while we're broadcasting.
Speaker 3: And wouldn't you say it? What do you say it? Chalctaw?
Speaker 1: We get more just rando interaction than any other place you've ever been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, traffic for Yeah, there's so many people.
Speaker 4: There and they're there to gamble and have fun, and so they're like, oh, here's a table of something.
Speaker 1: What are they giving away? Yeah, it's always that. It's not Oh, I love the Eagle. It's man, what free stuff do you have for me?
Speaker 2: Well, here's a live spot that happened, and I will tell you there's a lady that comes on named Sue in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: Before we get there though, we're broadcasting live today from the chalk Taw Casino and Resort Durant. I think you could tell we love these guys. These guys are more than our partners, they are a family. We just adore these guys. And man, we recently came up here and the three of us came and Christina cam she brought her boyfriend and he was a part of it.
Speaker 2: He came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all that's why it was a good time for everybody. Hey, Christina, are you still on? I'm still here, Ben, Do you want to apologize to anybody?
Speaker 4: We all came to the Chalk Talk. We came to see the Black Keys up. We went to eighteen thirty two the Steakhouse, and we went and gambled in the casino.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one of the great things about the time we spend up here at the chalk Taw Casino and Resort and Duran, Oklahoma, is that they have these million dollar giveaways that are happening on three different occasions this summer. Now, the first one is happening, just happened, and a nice lady from Garland and Ice grandmother just won a million dollars. Then July the fifth, that's the Saturday. And August second, that's a Saturday. We're gonna crown two more million dollar winters. Am I right?
Speaker 3: Yes, we are as we are. Are you going to be here for that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Shoot your shoot? Yeah? What is your name, ma'am?
Speaker 2: Sue Pickett?
Speaker 1: Sue, do you have a good time when you come to the Chalk Talk Casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma. Always hell, yeah, did you come to see the Black Keys a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: No, I don't do that. I come to oh, pulled in slots.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's for your pulling there, but I assumed it was a slot at a girl. Uh sure, yeah, just making sure. This has been a crazy spot, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's Sue.
Speaker 1: Is an honor to have you on with us. I hope you have a great time, and good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, and I always have a great time. All right, Sue throws down.
Speaker 1: We love her and she comes to the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma. You can be just like Sue and have a good time and yank on that lever she was just yanking on. Ninety minutes north of the Dallas downtown Dallas area. It's a quick drive. Come have fun at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort, ran Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the live read, she just walked straight up to the table to start talking to us. And there's no barrier, so she just comes right up from face to face and she while I'm talking she's kind of talking to me, and so instead of answering her question, I just put her on the headset. I just handed her my headset. She just put it on.
Speaker 1: As we were listening to that just now, I was trying to remember the point in the spot where I looked over and she was wearing the headset and I hear a little stammer that I'm doing in there. I'm like, oh, she's wearing that headset now. And the thing is is just to fully celebrate Sue. She sat there patiently with a headset on in a mic right there in her mouth until I addressed her.
Speaker 3: She did not interrupt yet, she didn't interrupt, dude.
Speaker 4: Her husband came by later and we were like, hey, we put her on the air. He goes, I heard he was beaten.
Speaker 2: I had the privilege of getting to see Sue for thirty to forty seconds. You know, So what she gonna sound like? She's got the headset on. Yeah, and she sounded exactly like a sound.
Speaker 1: We're gonna crown two more million dollar winters?
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 2: Yes we are?
Speaker 3: And like for me, I had no idea of this. I just hear her and I was like, what.
Speaker 1: You know it's great too, Christine. I didn't realize because Christina is back here at the station. You know you can't hear you can hear some things. I never knew that chalk taw bed was in there until we just listened, because I can't hear it downline too.
Speaker 3: Well, Yes we.
Speaker 2: Are, Oh great, good jobs, Sue. So another thing that happened. I mean again, just crazy show. So so many things happened. It's those shows are badass, Yeah, they always are. There's so much fun. So this happened as well. This is about fifty seconds on a player for you guys. Let me get a little transition though. Hold on not playing trying to play like a transition thing here, as we're going to the past. Skin coming out of a break here a hard.
Speaker 3: Time, Ben won the egle.
Speaker 1: You ever noticed how much this riff sounds like the radio Head song.
Speaker 4: I've got the name of it now.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Ben and Skin show nice up point one. The Eagle will remember that forever. Great story, Skin, Thank you, dude. If the iHeart coach heard that.
Speaker 2: You get shipped off the radio, radio, that has not how you come out of a break?
Speaker 3: Ben won the Egle.
Speaker 1: You ever noticed how much this riff sounds like the radio Head song I've got the name of it now?
Speaker 2: Oh man, bet and skin show nice up point one.
Speaker 3: The eagle will remember that forever, great story, skin come on, man, okay. And I don't know if you have the rest of this.
Speaker 1: So it gets worse because I remember the song about forty five seconds later and then couldn't remember the name of the record, and we were just here going I.
Speaker 3: Don't know is it held?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, man, it was two minutes. A wasted time, man, wasted time.
Speaker 3: But listen to I might be wrong, it's the same. Go back to one more thing.
Speaker 2: You have two more things that happened. Let me do, come mea get mine out of the way. I got caught with words. That's problematic for many people. Yeah, I'm really good, all right, Paul. Top ten most common wasteful spending habits Number ten. Regularly, Oh no, got got regularly? I got got, George.
Speaker 1: Just say, just say with regularity, and you'll never make that mistake.
Speaker 3: That is true. Just say with regularity. Don't try to say regular It's impossible to say regularly. It's a tough work, for sure. It's it's so it's it's just like rural. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rural, rural, it's so good that he was trying to sound country cool while he did it regularly, regularly, just at the end of any kind of cut it short, regularly.
Speaker 2: One more here on Friday Show, Chuck Ben saw a license plate and it led to this.
Speaker 4: By the way, I was driving into work today behind a black portion and the license plate said uh parking. Uh And what did it say? It said, I like this? Sorry, go ahead, okay, you know what I want to get for his birthday.
Speaker 1: I want to get him a new license plate with no vowves in it that just says g l F k l L Look.
Speaker 3: At this license plate.
Speaker 4: Read this, Read this, and tell me that's not the car I'm going to follow.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a guilf wife. Yeah, the lifes plate said Guilf wife. And so it's golf one.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't wait to get up to see her.
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, I don't think so, and it was like golf one, dude, cheers.
Speaker 1: So let's get him on g l F k l l R. And that is the personalized killer, all right. It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next? KT, what's the up story in Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Kerosene? Is Michael Parson's pistol care? That's that's all. You're good, So there we go. We had quite a show Friday. Yes we are.
Speaker 4: Was her name Sue Pickens something, think about it. She never got to ask whatever question she came there as well. She was the star of a chop toss spot there.
Speaker 3: She's good. Man, God, I hope she won big. You remember her husband? You remember her husband? Honestly, he was like, I know I heard.
Speaker 1: And when he said I know I heard, he didn't turn his head all the way around to us. He just kind of set it over his shoulder as he walked off, holding her hand.
Speaker 3: And she was just full of energy. And he's like, she had energy.
Speaker 2: Here's her signature signed on I'm sorry. She said, I always have a good time.
Speaker 3: Her so much, and I always have a great time.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll never forget the time k T was face to face with Sue Picket. She was getting ready to yank that lever there and see if she could win at the slots. He looked her dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 4: Oh, Humptinus.
Speaker 3: All right, that's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: Christina is gonna stick around and place dunes right here on the eagle.
Speaker 3: There you going. I'm gonna get my sock bag, dude.
Speaker 4: Summer