Speaker 1: You know, it's not always the happiest news. That's unfortunately part of you know, doing something that's news adjacent, news associated, and also working in this environment where most often, especially if we're talking about politics, it's it's some sort of hatchet job on half the candidates.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Some of it's deserved, a lot of it's not. Then you don't even need real reporters to do it. You can just get AI to do it. So we got to talk about that stuff, and those stories make it in there. But not today, not today, We're gonna have we have some happy news too, because I know I bummed you out yesterday in the very early part of the show. So here we go. I saw this yesterday. I was ecstatic during the White House Press briefing, and I just want to be able to share the good news with you. In fact, you know what this deserves. This deserves of that, all right, all right? So in fact, so you were probably maybe you've already done it, or you getting ready to do it. Go raid the kitchen, check the pantry, the fridge, get yourself a little bit of the most important meal of the day. I would understand, Ross, what is your pile of protein? This morning, you have what seven eggs and sausage, and Ross eats a lot of protein in the morning.
Speaker 3: I had greet you this morning, oh green, twenty grams of protein. Then I had four eggs, so it's tour four. And then I had a way protein shake of forty two grams of protein.
Speaker 1: He's literally it's a chicken genocide with Ross nowadays. All right, well that's good. Did you notice anything.
Speaker 3: About flat feel good? Feel healthy?
Speaker 1: Good good? You want to feel better if it's a fall, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, here we go. Here is Jean Pierre.
Speaker 4: Now, to be clear, we have seen grocery prices come down over the past year or more, and so that is important and a lot of that is the work that's been done from this administration.
Speaker 1: Did you know that all of that stuff you were eating over the last year has continually got cheaper when you were acquiring this stuff? Obviously, right, Like I don't think you have chickens, so you had to buy those eggs? I did, yes, Yeah, Greek yogurt. I don't think you make Greek yogurts. I do not have to buy that, So I don't know what your other protein was. Probably had to buy that unless it was something I don't know, caught in the woods. So does that put a little cherry on top of that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think it's accurate, so it'd be probably more than a year's we come down from it. Just don't even pay attention to what she says anymore, Like I.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I can't believe she's still working because like Biden's on a beach, it's like the administration doesn't even exist anymore. So she goes in there and she's just like, all right, well, what do you got today?
Speaker 1: But those are the people who keep working with absentee bosses. Man over the years, you've had management around here that seems to always have something right, Hey, let's do an air check, let's do this, here's an idea, let's here's a topic. And they're very, very involved. And I'm sure you've also worked in an environment because you and I have worked in this environment where I sometimes wonder if they remember where we work here, right, And it's just like cause you go to meetings and it's just like music, music, music, and it's like you know, you guys got a talk stations too, we're on and then they put presentations together and there's like photos from all the different radio stations, and then they go to our slide, right, and it's like they exist, and then they're on to the next thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then if you don't go to the meeting, they're like, how come we didn't go to the meeting. I'm like, ah, I'm very busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you wouldn't understand. Literally, So look, and you know what, sometimes, especially when things are going well, I prefer there for the ladder there. So I think she's just working in that environment. Man, what could you possibly look if it was about honesty rather than spin? And again I've said this, it's not that the person in that job, because I see people posting clips of like John Spicer or who was Trump's last one? What is that? What is that woman's name? The macarty? Yeah, and obviously the now governor of Arkansas, right, and they post clips like there they are there, they are lying, and I'm like, yeah, kind of kind of that's called spinning. And don't get me wrong, it's annoying, but it's but it's like it's part of the thing, you know, you're getting into, right were they in? And spinning works like this mcnanney's asked something that frankly, she either doesn't want to answer or they have a talking point on. And then she'd take that book which Jean Pierre has and she started remember how remember she had that book in there and there and making fun of her at first.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I was just thinking that whereas Jean.
Speaker 1: Pierre has a book in front of her, what's in that book?
Speaker 3: There's there's the fact, right, because there's a difference, because I remember that when when Kaylee mcanney would come out and they made a big thing about how she had this binder, and so somebody would ask a question like I gotcha question like a haa, we got youa she would know exactly where to go to in that book and she would open it and she was ready to go and her answer would make.
Speaker 1: Sense, but it didn't necessarily answer the question. All the time, didn't want to answer because it clearly didn't look good for Trumper's administration, just as you know sometimes that's going to be a case for anybody. And so she would be on topic, but she kind of to flect good politicians, I shouldn't say good season politicians do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but kjap will get up there with their binder, and they'll ask their question and she'll just like flip around the pages and look around and just kind of ramble and talk and sort of like she's making it up as she goes. A look, somebody who didn't do her homework, but she's pretending she did the book report. I'm just going it like, there's the stark difference there. But they don't call her out for using the binder. When she came out with the binder, right, they were like, oh my god, look she's prepared, she's ready.
Speaker 1: They thought she thought of it. They thought she thought of it, like look at yeah, yeah, exactly, she could look at it. Look finally, finally, sanity back in the White House. Here's the woman with the facts. You know, I gotta be honest. After I saw how much it annoyed them, I thought for a moment I would be White House spokesperson, except the binder would clearly be like a playboy or something, right, just kind of taped in there. And then one of them got curious enough the way what is he looking at? Or I'm you know, I'm just reading a magazine of some sort. And then I would just wait as long as possible to answer it if it's the ones I don't like, but this garbage or the sixteen million jobs created garbage with with zero context, it's just every day, And I'm like you, I don't I used to watch these things, not all the time. But if I knew that there was a big deal coming on, I would you know that was appointment in the same way that when there was a big story. How many of you made a point to be listening to this radio station at twelve oh six, right, even if you didn't listen regularly at twelve oh six. And I don't really listen to other talk radio hosts, not in their totality, you know, clips here, clips there. And I do it not just because I don't lie or not because I don't like other radio well some of them I don't. But the reason I would do it is it's very easy to essentially, I don't say, steal a bit but not try to do some original thinking on a story. Yeah, and you already get some of that where you're influenced by what you see on social media, but at least you can craft something around it. If I hear a really good commentary from back in the day from Limbaugh or whomever you know at that point, I don't want to I don't want to steal people's stuff. So so, but that was something you had to listen to. Something crazy happened. Limbaugh is on a twelve oh six. I don't even listen to the whole show. First twenty minutes. I got to hear what's up? So then it used to be like that with the with the with the press thing, and it wasn't just under Trump, under Barack Obama as well. I wanted to see. I want to see what garbage Sake was spending that day, or the little dweeby dude before that or whatever, bag Dad Bob, that guy. She just bypasses all that. She's say, oh this thing, yeah here, let me just make this up. Yeah, Joe Biden has brought to food prices. Grocery prices are now on par with nineteen thirty six. And then they just you know, they all write it down except Doucey. You asked the question maybe to follow up if he can get called on or that, who's the African recorder? A Teba was very comfortad. I don't even he's probably not even in there anymore. They were gunning for that dude. So yeah, so good news. Your breakfast is super cheap this morning. So that's good.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up on the show another day, another Chinese spy. I'm noticing a trend with the Chinese spies. Anybody else noticing a trend when they find a Chinese spy who's embedded themselves into our politics? Because we got uh, we got well, said Spree, Well, we got Swallwell, we have Boxer right in California, she had one, and then now now we have a new one and it's in the New York Governor's office. So with that, with that pattern, by and by no means are those the totality of it. Right, We have some, we have some within various governmental agencies that have been found over the years. But those three, those three, I'm sensing a pattern, and I want you to think about that pattern. We'll take a break. Be right back. Who was the who was the Russian spy that was now they weren't working in a in an actual governmental office, but like she would show up sort with a b or whatever, it's not hot, little redhead man and she would show up like these various Republican events, and they had video of her basically coming to these big networking was surrounded by a lot of politicians going on getting her flirt on a little honeytrap action. And then they when she had when we sent her back to Russia, I want to say, not Barizma whatever, Well we sent her back to Russia. They made her like they gave her all his awards in a big old mansion. So but they also claimed she still wasn't a spy, kind of like those people went back to Russia the other day who were pretending to be Argentinian art dealers, where they give them all this stuff and they're like, just you know, these they were never spies. Chinese spies get in there and uh they you know, they operate for years in a lot of these stories. Uh this uh this aid Uh it was not Hoel Hochel's Hokel whatever her name is up there. Uh, she didn't originate there. She was working for Cuomo's administration and she was just rolled over into the New New York Governor's place and uh and and could continue to rise where she was. And this this is where we're asking, what's the spy doing other than gathering information? If you read the story she would be like one of the pieces in the pipeline for getting statements out, not just public statements you know, hey, here's a press release for for all of you, but also the way that business and responses would be conducted among interested parties. So you know, if you had if you had like and one of them really was. She was neutering any anything that came through either as part of some sort of back and forth with you know, companies that want to do business in New York, politicians who are reaching out to the governor to get her support for something. She would neuter anything that looked remotely positive for Taiwan. And she and and and she would just do it. And this is what I don't understand. If you're the govenor and you've weighed in on an issue and it has and it is positive for Taiwan. Right in this case, it was hosting the Taiwanese delegation as part of UN Week. This is one of the most recent things. And so the Governor's like, hey, can we get the tie the Taiwan PM in here, who again is not recognized by China. Remember that was the first call Trump took after the election, and everyone lost their minds. So anyway, and then she like she just made it so they didn't come. How does that work? Right? If if you're like, hey, book me. If I told Ross booked me this and he didn't at least explain to me why he didn't book it, I'd be like, uh, did you even? Like there would be follow up there and then you know, but right, and Ros could tell me, yeah, you know, I left, I sent three emails whatever, because we document all this stuff so I don't need somebody going. They never ask me no, no, no, no, here's the email, dude, or here's the call. But they would just be like, well, I guess the Taiwan she couldn't get it done, so anyway, Uh yeah. And in this case, these Chinese spies they keep why are they in all these democrats' offices? Why is Eric Swallwell have one? Why did Barbara Boxer have for like twenty years? And then up in the governor's office. I would understand too if it was Hochel and it was excuse me, here's the first few months, right, well were resigns. You're getting elevated and and you're still getting to know all your staff. But how long has she been governor and this woman's got a promotion in that time. Are they really still running this? All right? Well, I'll throw that in the stack, all right, coming up on the show, coming up on the show. I used to be i'd react to stuff on Twitter faster. Now I don't trust myself to not find it nine different places. By the way, I want. Here's what I want y'all to do on Twitter. And I feel like it's the only way to go ahead and fix this problem. People posting AI video that they know to not be real because they think it's fun. Did you see the North Korea train with Kim Jong un? And he is and he's on a train triss post it everywhere, you say, And it's a video And he's on a train track on like, you know, one of those old whistle stop tours, and he's speaking to his peasants citizens who are all in chest deep floodwaters because they're having flooding over there. And the whole thing is, you know, he's up on this elevated train track. He's making all these peasants drown while they're listening to him. Now, first off, you're like, there's no way, but then you're like that's North Korea, right, except the excute people with mortars or something that dogs are killing people, so being it out of touch, dictator whatever. And that's just one example. And when I see these accounts that are in no way, shape or form parody accounts unless you followed them for years, they don't label it anywhere any of the rest or it's unidentified there. I just block you now now if I think if you didn't originate with you right, and or people have pointed out in the comments and you've act, you know, you've said oh okay or update or something, then fine. But the amount of people that post this and know it's not true just for the engagement, I just bly And I think if everyone did that, have you seen I saw a bunch of these bigger accounts like Alpha Fox and others who apparently already are feeling the pinch of the algorithm. I've seen a lot of big accounts, uh complain about this, who's the who's the chick from twitchy that you know?
Speaker 2: Ross?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I keep the food? Yeah foo okay. I saw her like apoplectic because her engagement was down so much. And I feel like as they're working this algorithm, because they mentioned that they're going to try to focus on smaller accounts. Some of the bigger accounts were going, you know, they're going to feel it immediately. The difference is the stuff that that chick's tweeting is original content from her website. Like they're going through and craft a lot of these other people they steal these threads and so you see like twenty different accounts of the same and they just all jack and recycle them and there's no original content. They're fake AI stuff. And so it's more important than ever that you, as a consumer are the ones trying to curate your content. And I got zero time for any of that. I'm not even going to get started on all of you Churchill people yesterday. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I've blacked so many people in twenty four hours. I heard more.
Speaker 1: People are saying, by the way, don't call the show, wanting to explain all thirty two hours of whatever that is. Sorry, I'm sorry, I just it was so irritated you were blocking people.
Speaker 3: You kids. I used to mute, but since last October seventh, I've blocked so many people. I have no time for this crap, Like no, I'm like nope.
Speaker 1: So but you know the difference is when it comes to censorship, you have half the people who they want to be the arbiter of your censorship. Right, Well, let's have a commission. I'll decide what you can see and what you can read. And that's not how it it should work with you. What I'm saying is, once you've identified that somebody is constantly and specifically trying to mislead you, why do you want anything to do with that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, it's the people that are like obvious at this point, grifters.
Speaker 1: Yes, why do you want anything to do with that? Because you're only eventually hurting yourself. And that's how that's how it should work, right, You, the consumer, are making the choice. That's not censorship, because again, censorship specifically of things First Amendment related, is not an offense that you can create if you're not a government official. That's not just the legal definition of those rights is protecting those rights from the government infringing on them. So that's how people arguing like, well, then if you block them and then you censor them, you're just as bad as the government. No I'm not. I'm not doing that for anybody else. In the words of Tim Walls. I'm mine of my own damn business. Now I have a radio show I can go on and complain and recommend you do the same thing. And the reason I recommend it is since I started purging those accounts from showing up in my for you, because I don't even follow those accounts with There's maybe one or two that I realized I had followed. I probably saw something and I just don't follow them. And then a mutter block him if he gets bad enough. But it becomes a lot more difficult and more time consuming to really determine what's going on, because now I got to sit there and I'm gonna take a few minutes to do this. There is a level of a level of trust that they've reinstalled here that is based on your own standards. And yes, it was just a wild day on Twitter, man, all right. Going back to the Chinese spy, I pulled up an updated story. Here we go, former high ranking aid to the New York governor, the last two New York governors reportedly working as a Chinese agent. Linda's son and husband, Christopher Hugh, face charges of violating, conspiring you know, all the foreign relations stuff, not registering pretty much what they normally hit them with, but like, there's a ton of red flags here. So in exchange for advancing Beijing's agenda New York, the Feds alleged that the two received millions in compensation over about a eight year period, No, not even that six year period in a and that included a four point one million dollar Manhassean is that Long Island four million dollar mansion And it's described as a mansion. And the pictures look mansiony two million Honolulu luxury condo and a fleet of luxury cars. They looked like one of these Dubai guys, does nobody, does nobody she works with go into her house and go, holy hell, look at this? What it's good? If Ross was like, hey, buddy, you want to come to my new beach house on figure eight, I'd have some questions. How does Ross have a beach house on figure eight island? Where did that come?
Speaker 3: The Twitch channel's going really well is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, well that's good. That's good. In fact, I think the most expensive home in North Carolina's for sale on figure eight right now. You should go snap that up, I'd wonder, and then Row and then Ross, you just your wife had what her grandmother just passed away? Right, But if Ross tells me, oh yeah, yeh yeah, that woman she was loaded, so yeah we got all that. At the very least, that would be an explanation that might make sense. I don't even know if they questioned.
Speaker 3: Her, people are like, where did Hayes get that Porsche? And I'm like, this is what thirty two average viewers on twitch gets you, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the wrong business man, in the wrong business. Oh wait, wait, if you buy a porsche'll figure out why then why you panhandling for a Lambo?
Speaker 3: Because that's a that's the charity for the children.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's for the children. Okay, that's that's so you're like Oprah in Hawaii. Yes, okay, I see what you did there. Also like those are just the big gifts. Let's see, they got a bunch of stuff, like she had a personal chef, which again, I I don't feel that your salary's making that happen, especially not in today's environment. Uh, this is such a weird list, right, So these are the things that they say were kick packs four million dollars Long Island, two million dollar Hawaii six salted ducks from a Michelin star chef. Is that how they It's the ducks that Okay, this is why I wanted to call this updated story. So it was the ducks that tipped off officials. I am. I so do not understand how oversight works on this stuff. So four million dollar mansion on an aide salary, that's fine. Two million dollars Hawaii, that's fine. Six Najing style salted ducks delivered to her parents' home, but prepared by the personal chef who used to be the personal chef for the Chinese console General. Dude, you got busted over salted ducks.
Speaker 3: She literally had General Zoe, the General Zoe right making those making her food. They're like, hey, wat, why is he in your kitchen? Man, Well, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not conquering the Mongols at the moment. He's very busy. He said, there's a new career he found, he found a new passion for cooking.
Speaker 3: And my mother in when she was in town, she was trying to order Chinese right, and she's on the phone and she keeps telling the woman on the phone there at China Walk that she wants General Chow's chicken and They're like, what is do you mean General Zoe's chicken. She's like, no, it's chow, It's chow, and they're like and they go they go t s oh and she goes, yeah choo.
Speaker 1: I think at that point I bet I dude, I have to bet. Man in the phone at a Chinese takeout place has heard it all before, They've heard every pronunciation of that thing, and he just lean into it. You're just like, yeah, General Chucci, Yeah, yeah, no, we have that because I can't think of anything else on the many things they.
Speaker 3: Tell food they just made up anyway, So.
Speaker 1: Listen to you. This is you trying to distance yourself from a concern that I've developed. So I'm sitting there and I'm watching I'm watching this and I'm like, oh, and it was I'm sorry it was Feinstein and not Boxer who had the Chinese spy in California. I can't as far as those two women are concerned, I don't know. They don't vote any difference. They might as well be the same people back in the day, only one was hiding letters to sabotage Supreme Court nominees. But still, but going back to this, I'm like, why does this keep happening in all these Democrat offices? Why does this? How does this keep happening? Because here's the deal. I don't believe for a moment if there was a Republican politician with a Chinese spy in his office, and anyone in the you know, in federal law enforcement thought that for a moment, that that wouldn't be the priority for them. Do you know what I'm saying? You think the Attorney General's office, if there was even a hint that some Republican congressman or governor, whoever it is, had a full fledged, well compensated Chinese spy literally manipulating relations, that that wouldn't be the prime already among them rather than dealing with this thing in New York. Of course, not they could. They couldn't get more excited to find some sort of spy and embedded themselves in Lindsey Graham's office or you know, the Trump administrator or somewhere, and and and the litany of stories like, oh, you know Trump knew right that it would be so over the top is to annoy you. So with that being said, I then have to, you know, I got to turn the attention I'm like, well, what else have they infiltrated? And I was doing a little research, and we have found spies working in museums. We found spies who have infiltrated the media, including CNN, ABC and others over the years, not all Chinese spies, but and and that makes sense. So now I'm sitting there, yes, and I'm like, what if somebody on this show is a Chinese spy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We talked to we talked to Happy.
Speaker 3: That's exactly the question that a Chinese spy would pose.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, let's start this. Don't start this guy losing, Okay. So I'm like, you know, we have you know, we have the ability to communicate with you know, this single covers like half the state. We cover most of the main population centers with with the exception of actually downtown Charlotte. But we got Triad Triangle. You can listen all the way down to Wilmington and you know, Fadeville, all of that, even though it's not necessarily our DMA, we got listeners all over well as you can stream it. We would be a very valuable way to feed propaganda. So I uh, yesterday I posted a tweet because I'm like, you know what. I need to enlist the investigation investigative powers of this entire, entire audience man to solve the mystery, which is maybe a mystery, maybe it's not. I don't know. So this is the poll I posted. Well, they just arrested another Chinese spy, this time of the New York Governor's office. Now I'm paranoid and wondering, who's the secret Chinese spy here at the show? Unfortunately, you only get four spots on your polls, so I had to whittle it down. I couldn't get everybody involved in the show on there in the premium. Can you put more than four choices in your polls?
Speaker 3: Or is it it's still four?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? So, because like you know, feasibly, feasibly, we have Trevor our program director, we have Ray Stagic, but they didn't make the cut because I ran out of room. So here's here are the choices, and we have two hundred and nine of you who voted on this already. Who do you think is the secret Chinese spy at the show? Is it Jeff Beijing Bellinger? Is it Ross Ross Hong Kong Hayes? Is it Kyle Wuhan Wilson in news or is it a casey very proud?
Speaker 3: You're you're very proud of yourself.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: You mean you just you can just tell the intro to this entire bit, you're very proud of it, and I'm mad before you.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. What do you think I'm proud about the bit that you're very proud of it. I am terrified that we've been infiltrated by the Chinese government and also within Chinese culture, being prideful is very very verbotent. So if you described me as proud and exuberant over that, then it would prove further that I'm not a Chinese spy.
Speaker 3: And I get it. Says in the show BioC program confirmed Chinese spy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you wrote confirmed in caps.
Speaker 3: That's how you know it's real.
Speaker 1: I see. Okay. So Bellinger was winning this thing most of the day, but something happened yesterday after I got done with prep, and so I am just booting it up this morning, and let me just tell you.
Speaker 3: It has swung.
Speaker 1: So Kyle Wilson and Jeff Bellinger are leading this and now Kyle Wilson is the least likely now you can still vote on this. There's like six hours left, so if you go on Twitter at Casey on the radio, you can do that. The least likely according to the audience Kyle Wuhan Wilson. The second least likely me And it's pretty close. Kyle and I are aren't battling for a top spot with thirty percent Jeff Bellinger. But the number one vote getter with thirty three percent of the vote is Ross. And I don't know. I didn't see the other protein. Was it roasted duck? I noticed you just called it protein earlier, So yeah, you want to check that. It is funny reading the comments because it's like people are randomly suggesting people I think have been on the show once. But anyway, all right, so you want to vote on that, go ahead, just you know, for something to do. We uh well, we oh, Boston, Paul, that's another Again, I only had four spots. That'd be a hell of a cover, right, you had to learn that accent. Well, anyway, we'll get to that much more coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program. I have some some news for you. This story is so dictatory. There's I don't know how to describe. It is very dictatory. All right, so what is Oh, I'm have to look for it in the regular directory. Boo boo boo boo. A close that bad boy out. It is. Uh, It's Christmas very quickly. And I and I don't mean the stores are gonna have Christmas. Hell, some of them already do. Right, And to say, have you guys forgot about the Halloween and the Thanksgiving? No no, no, no no. It was announced Monday by the Venezuelan dictator thug mister Maduro there that this year Christmas begins on October first. And first you're like, well, what the hell does that mean? Why would he do that? Why would you say.
Speaker 3: Something like that, right, I mean they seem super late.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying I'm going to get through this story and then we're going to talk about people who think it's Christmas way too early.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm a big Jesus guy, Love Jesus, love Christmas. We're in the middle of Hayes family one hundred and seventy one Days of Christmas, right.
Speaker 1: That's where you watched one hundred and seventy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, christ want to earn it.
Speaker 1: I did another word. I think, guess they're probably that many. What did you what's the last Christmas movie you guys want?
Speaker 3: Ernest Saves Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, because your wife was out of town this week, so you didn't cheat on the list, right, you gotta wait. It's like, you know, if your guys are binging a Netflix show, so you you even had to put it on pause for.
Speaker 3: Right, you have to repeat some things you've already seen before. Yeah, because it's a family event.
Speaker 1: You know what I did watch the other day, just randomly, was the Mel Gibson movie Batman.
Speaker 3: Fatman is such a good movie. That's not a good.
Speaker 1: Movie, that's a really good movie. If you guys haven't seen it, it's on Peacock or one of the streaming service. I can't even remember I saw it, but I'm like, oh, yeah, I watched that one time and then what the hell just clicked on? That holds up? All right? So anyway, why is he doing it? For two reasons? One one is and I didn't realize this, but I guess it makes sense that there are certain things, due to quote security concerns that in Venezuela kind of kick in during certain times of the year and allow quote unquote more flexibility, but it doesn't sound like anything stops this, dude. And it's also the mindset, right, So you know, if you get into you go into South America or say most of Latin America, learn the word catiliko, right, because it's almost primarily Catholic or at least Christian based in these countries, and I mean overwhelmingly. And when you look at the numbers of people who consider themselves you know, religious, it far exceeds what we have in the US even right, Okay, so you bring up arguably you the favorite holiday. You get people's mindset in there, even if they got no money to go buy anything you can. You know, it's the security stuff. The way I read it, it feels a lot like when we have a hurricane and the governor's like, ah, I declare it emergency, or we have a COVID thing, and then they just do whatever they want. So it's part that, which I'm sure means going out and murdering protesters, but also you get you know, how when people get into something, you know, especially on the Christmas season, like it's very easy to get people to and and I understand the response, but to get people to lose sight of what's going on because they're in the holiday spirit, right, and I don't. And that's a coping thing to some extent, Like it sucks. It sucks during a holiday season, especially one that you enjoy celebrating, if everything's burning down around you and so much. So many Christmas stories, by the way, have been about not possessions, right, because it's it's the constant counter narrative. It's not about what you have, it's about who you have, which is a good message, by the way. It's a good message. It's why one of the most famous warst facts, fun facts or stories is the Christmas armissed us, right where you got these dudes who are engaged in some of the worst type of war that the world has ever seen, right, these these ditches, these mustard gas fields, no man's land, all this stuff. Except they're like, hey, you guys got a calendar over there in German at least whatever you got a calendar? Can we not murder each other for like forty eight hours? And so that was the thing, and so I understand that. But Maduro's doing it because he wants everyone to start going and you know, picking out a tree or whatever. Greddy.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, I might have stole that election, but it's Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, that's exactly what's happening here. And oh, by the way, because of security concerns, which you know, because they they really ramp security. And I have physically been in uh Costa Rica in the in December when we do that end of the year where Ross and I disappear for two weeks, I think we got fired. And they the amount of security that they have in the shopping districts down there is big. It's it's a huge amount, and it's because they have something in these countries called auginaldo, and aginaldo is a government payment or an employer payment that is paid out around Christmas and it's a it's a way to stimulate the economy. So if you work in a lot of these countries, I had no idea about this, so he's explaining it to me. It's like a tax return kind of, except the employer pays it. So if you and you get one twelfth of whatever you get paid, so an extra month's salary, and it's the law in a lot of these countries. And so they're handed that check and the where the big shopping area is where I tend to frequent in h in Costa Rica. There is there's like ten times more people than I ever saw in there, their shoulder to shoulder. It's actually quite insane and there. But there's also like ten times more cops because you got a bunch of people who are walking around with cash, and that means there's a lot of criminal stuff going on. So the government basically in Venezuela suspends some of this stuff so to allow Maduro to uh, you know, stage his security forces and police and and so he's using that, and he's also wanting to distract people with the shiny object that is the Christmas season. So he's just like, yeah, it's Christmas starts October first. Forget about all that election stuff. Let's see this to honor you all, this is his thank you. I'm going to decree the beginning of Christmas on October first. Christmas arrived early for everyone in peace, joy and security would roughly be that translation. Let's see, there is one other part of this article. I want to uh yeah, here we go. Also, oh, this is the third thing. Okay, Also because the because the Christmas season is very busy, for the government right, making sure everyone's happy, even though they're cooking on upside down trash can lids like they're a like they're a weird walk and they're using the sun's heat to do it and it's garbage they're cooking. He wants them to get in the spirit. And because the government's busy ross, it doesn't look like they're going to have time to do a thorough review of the ballot tallies because everyone's too busy now in.
Speaker 3: The because it's the holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not gonna. It's gonna so people have time off, they're working on other stuff. The uh, the promised review and audit of the published online vote tallly sheets, they're not gonna be able to get to that until early next year. So, oh man, he just took this dude's jet, or maybe that's what he wants. Maybe he's telling him it's Christmas because he wants them to get them a new jet. They're like, oh man, they took the jet that I illegally bought with shell companies and manipulated buyers and lied to a Florida company. Maybe they'll get me a new jet this year. You do that? Hardcore hint like your spouse does. Right, They're not gonna tell you what they want. They may even tell you they don't want anything. But like they also keep bringing up this thing and you're like yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. Okay, except he's the dictator. So there you go. Christmas in October and it'll be months.
Speaker 3: He's the fairly elected dictator. Are you showing sympathy right who brought Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so you would say that somebody who wants to celebrate Christmas for way too long, I.
Speaker 3: Will not be mocked for like for loving Jesus. So yeah, okay, big fan, it's better than it's you know. And here's the thing, like, did you see what the Kim Jong un has done over North Korea? Like you're comparing they're obviously evil bastards and they all, you know, they suck, But like you have one guy who's like stealing elections, who's like, hey, it's Christmas, and then you have do you see Kim Shong un murdered like thirty people? Yeah for the flooding? Yeah yeah there. I heard this yesterday in the New York Post. There was some floods in North Korea. Apparently like four That's what I.
Speaker 1: Was talking about with the AI thing where they have that AI fake video of his train while people are living. Yeah, yeah, where he's got like for you, four thousand people die in these floods and he like murdered thirty officials insane? Were they doing a rain dance?
Speaker 3: I'd like, I don't know if one of them was like the Minister of flooding or not, but I mean, if it is, that's a horrible office to be in.
Speaker 1: I mean, it depends where you are. I mean, if if you're in like I don't know, uh, Chad or you know what I'm saying, Like, that's probably a pretty good gig. What do you know what I'm saying, Look, do you want to be the Minister of Flooding in in UH equatorial or not equatory South Southern Africa right where you have or Northern Africa for that matter, anything outside that green belt?
Speaker 3: You know he's doing a great job.
Speaker 1: Or do you want to be the Minister of flooding in UH in the Netherlands right, one's busier than the other, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, he's doing a great job. When's the last time you read about a flood in Zimbabwe.
Speaker 3: No, exactly the same point. If you're like, you know, if you're in North Korea and Kim Jong un comes up to you and offers you that gig, you have to take.
Speaker 1: It, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think there's any question you have to like protect your two crops.
Speaker 1: You have no because I think if they broke into your home and he had two cross or like that is too many crops, and then they murder you because the crop Minister of crops found out. So yeah, so there you go. I guess you're really into super early Christmas and you want to take a trip. They're going to be popping in Venezuela, starting hearing about twenty five days. So all right, seven eighteen DA radio program And actually, if you want to go down a rabbit hole, and it kind of did. There's a whole lot of stories of ruthless pieces of garbage, you know, and it's not just Christmas.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: In Southeast Asia, the dude who Paul Pot would do this right where they would excommunicate a lot of religious stuff that may may be there or that they would manipulate it specifically and a lot and most often they end up deifying themselves, So I don't know the Beduro's there quite yet, although he did say that he's the reincarnation of Simone Boulevard, which is an interesting take if you understand that while that dude was a Venezuelan, he left and then went to be the president of Peru, but also murdered half a Columbia on the way because in Venezuela, because he wasn't a fan. But he's getting there. But then you get into some of these other and they're like, yeah, we were looking into it. I'm actually Jesus right, And this stuff gets weird real quick, man, But it is not a new tactic. So all right, let's do this. We'll go ahead, we'll take a break. When we come back, we'll check on our spy poll. Hopefully we can get an answer here by the end of the show. And I have to address it. I talk about it because not only did the Assembly, which is essentially an upstart news agency that is staffed by many folks you probably are aware of who used to work work at some of the legacy media and then took their moon battery to their own thing. They got themselves a they got themselves quite the mark Robinson piece, which of course meant that w r L and others decided that they were going to salivate and do their own pieces on this. And I have, I have, and I have a lot of questions like and and and I'm going to theorize why some stuff's in this story and some stuff's not. And it's just my opinion, and I think I'm gonna make a lot of sense. So stick around that story is next? What are you talking about? Because literally Ario was running it as a lead story last night, so it's not this is it's out there and frankly you should be aware of it. Dudes running for governor, but also the media is doing what they're doing. You should have a concept of it and then ask yourself what you think. And so at first I start reading this article and it just describes like Robinson when he was much younger. Right, we're talking nineties, and this dude who just randomly out of nowhere, what's a video out? And it's like, oh, yeah, you know, no, no back of the day, Mark Robinson, who's been pretty famous for four or five years at least in the state of North Carolina. I mean, from the moment that Greensboro City Council video came out. This dude's been on the radar, and then he's been the lieutenant governor for f and now now we're getting into this. These are the kinds of nuances and things you got to kind of think about. But I started reading the article and I'm thinking to myself, why are you right? I again, I don't know. I wasn't there, but you've now got this article precipitated on this what this dude said. And then some quote former customers that I suspect but I don't know for sure, might have been people this dude told you to talk to. So if I want to start a if I want to start a rumor that I don't know that Ray Stagic is the secret Chinese spy and I tell Rob, Hey, Ross, we're gonna come talk to you. You should totally tell him that, like you accomplished that as well, and before you know it, you know, Raisin.
Speaker 3: Uhs I was texting with Ping, would you say.
Speaker 1: Uh huh? I see what? Look I see I got cameras. You don't even see him, So so I don't know. But also is as crazy as everything was, especially in the Triad where you had these mass protests where people would show up at these and I love the titles. I hadn't thought about this in forever because they were talking about some of the different establishments that this this source worked at, and why are all of them when they names, they all have one thing in so they're like, I forty video and news, gents, video and news. I miss this era because the internet's a thing and those uh so and will I will say this, I have physically never been in one of the old school ones, mostly because they were all closing down. But two, I used to drive by when I lived in downtown Raleigh. I would drive by that one that's on Capital going north at like five in the morning and it's banging Man's packed, and I'm like, yeah, I'm good. I'm glad the early bird gets the worm and the booth I guess right. But were people going there and buying USA today? Is that a thing? And news? Yeah? I don't think that's what people are coming in for. But whatever, if adults want to go do that, fine. But I thought this article was predicated on Mark Robinson purports to be a Christian. Is this a Christian thing to do? To go frequent one these places. But this article is far more nefarious than that. But let me address that first point, and it's one of the easiest layups. How many times have you seen an article about a Republican where the premise of the article is, well, that guy says he goes to church, and here's a non church thing that we think he did, and so how can you trust a guy like that? And I would tell you that maybe you should learn about the fallibility of men, and I mean that men and women. So that's the thing, But also, is that worth a story of what they're doing is something perfectly legal, especially if it's something from the nineteen nineties. They did a perfectly legal thing in the nineties, and now you're writing this story, maybe you can argue, Hell, they're running for the top state office. So yes, but if you honestly believe that even though they may not submit to a religion, though many of them do. Look, Joe Biden's run around talking about how he's Catholic. Well he's trying to. I don't know if he's getting the words right, but right, that's the whole thing. Nancy Pelosi is a Catholic. How many times have you seen them do something or propose something that clearly falls outside of Christian dogma.
Speaker 3: A lot of people that are super religious now right, once upon a time, we're not. We talked about this last week. Yet the pivot points right.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is the second this is the secondary issue, and yes, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Like I used to be an alcoholic atheist, I am not anymore completely on eighty. That happens to a lot of people that are believers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot. And and March's you know, March explain that. And he's also and they do quote him in here, so I'm glad they at least did that where he's just here we go. This is an actual quote from Robinson. I think he said, I don't know if this quotes from this show, because I remember him saying this to us certain least something like kind of like this. And it was when I was asking about his book, because there's a porsche of the memoir that came out, and he says, I did not, however, experience a drastic conversion like some do. My behavior didn't immediately reform. They say sin is fun for a reason. It was fun for a season, and I was in for that season, okay, but also even politicians that you're covering who who don't prescribe to a religion but who base their religion is based on their political ideology. Right, it is undeniable that woke is a religion. It's got all the tenets of it. Tell me something that the the what does he say, the woke mind virus, but at least that section of society, how they operate, and the you know the bad car you know, the bad stereotypes of people you think are religious. And tell me that all of those things that you would criticize somebody who purports to be Christian, that if they did, you would chastise them, that the exact same thing happens among the woke religion, the religion of woke, right, hypocrisy. Oh, they say they trust the Bible, but the Bible shows us and it's like, well you say this and then you do this, right, an absolute fervent rejection of criticism. And again these are the negative stereotypes. A lot of positive stereotypes, but more for the former, more for the actual religious part. Like I don't know, I'm going to spend my life traveling around the country and not being the dude who has to have a brand new jet, and instead I'm going to establish charities that help people all over the world. I'm going to be friends with people of all political persuasion, and I will be mourned by an entire state and country upon my passing. Right, that's the good side. That's a Billy Graham reference. So you know, just save me that garbage. And if that's where the story ended, I probaly wouldnt even be talking about it. So I'm just like, the way, did dude do anything illegal? No? No, not not in this not at what's alleged there. But then this thing goes off the rails. This thing goes off the rails as you scroll down through the story. Of course, they've included all the you know, the stuff with the current stuff that they're going after Robinson for which again Robinson was on this show, said he's gonna get some receipts. Did you better get those out fast because it's gonna take you two months to get to everyone. We're two months away. But anyway, all right, so this is where it gets. I need you need more information or to not put this in here. Money that's the dude's name. Uh, said he'd began working at Gents Video and News in nineteen ninety two and us you know, he's talking about different folks that would come in and said that Robinson didn't just come in there after. I guess he worked at a pizza place. I didn't know that, and and and he knew him. But he also said that this the the the source here who worked there would also sell bootleg videos that weren't I guess they weren't legal in North Carolina. I don't know what all the rules were back then.
Speaker 3: But so what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: That means I'm gonna tell you because they actually describe it in here. But he's he's selling videos, but he's also he's got a box of his own videos he brings in, undercutting his employer obviously, and and the taxman for that matter. Yeah, yeah, here we go, here we go. Let's see. He also sold marijuana, so if you came in to where he was working, you could you could buy marijuana from him. And uh, he's he said that he also would ask Robinson to bring in free pizza. Well that's just that's just a guy being a guy. But yeah, where damn it? Where is the description of the bootlegs, because that's where this thing just gets really dark, and I want to use their words on it because I think it's very important. Uh yeah, all right, well let me do this. I'm gonna, I'm gonna there's a really long article and I marked it and then now my markings are not on this the little highlight function. So I'll pull this back up because there's about two or three things I want to share with you on this as to what they're alleging. But basically, they're alleging that these videos were so hardcore, so weird, so awful that they didn't even comport with what was legal to sell in North Carolina, but they don't get into what that was. And this guy alleges that Robinson would buy those and also that he difft him on a payment. No pun intended that he didn't pay for one of them, but they don't say what it is. And so it's like your article. The crux ofier article is that he either did something legal, he didn't do any of this and I'll give you the statement from his his guy, or he was buying hardcore you ever in the movie eight Millimeter?
Speaker 3: Like you yeah, like like snuff films.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that he is. I'm just saying when you leave it open ended like that, make it sound like.
Speaker 3: That Nick Cage snuff films.
Speaker 1: That's like a like a career or his career or.
Speaker 3: No, it's like Nick Cage doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, is he in that awful Superman outfit? I don't know.
Speaker 3: What, whatever does it for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, who am I to judge? Again if it's perfectly legal, But that's a hell of an allegation. And then to not put specifics on there. Also, he said quote I also realized that he had a problem with gay people, and it looks like it was because he didn't buy gay pornography. What is that the standard?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that the standard if you're if you're an adult and you want to go watch one of these videos and it's not two dudes that you're homophobic? I'm sorry, I know that this is I'm trying to be delicate here, but this is a governor's race and this was put all over state media yesterday based on a dude who's got nine different criminal charges in Guildford County in the last decade, and then some other anonymous folks so yeah, color me puzzled. Over there. I'm not puzzled. I know why they did it, but holy hell, all right, seven forty seven Race Stagic from the Weather Channel. He's here. So you see the arrested that Chinese spy up of the Governor's office up in New York. Oh yes, was that the female Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yes, who works as essentially an aide, who has a four million dollar mansion and a two million dollar condo in Hawaii. ID no, you know how they caught her? Roasted ducks, osaulted roasted ducks. It's a whole thing. But then I got that's got paranoid because we've seen this, and I'm like, what if somebody on the show is a Chinese spy. So I put a poll out raised agic, Okay, and you didn't win, but you weren't not accused. Oh wow, a lot of a lot of Clemson hate two in the accusation. Yeah probably, yeah, probably that will do Ross one so or lost, depending on sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, just because you didn't win, No, doesn't mean I'm not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you wouldn't tell us, all right, anyway, you eat your salted duck and give.
Speaker 5: Us Yeah, beautiful this morning. In terms of ten amperatures, it really depends on where you are where the clearest sky is a little less cloud to the south, you get down near Fayetteville where temperatures are in the sixties, and then you got mid at upper fifties to low sixties from the Triad to the Triangle.
Speaker 1: And more great weather today.
Speaker 5: Not a lot of sunshine, but some's trying to get through at times to call partial sun upper seventies tonight, in the sixties, Tomorrow near eighty, Friday near eighty. Lots of sunshine around both of those days, and then the weekend we'll see upper seventies to low eighties. A little bit of a cool downcoming. But now my train there's a slight chance of showers as we get into Friday night. Other than that, it looks like it is going to be dry and the sub will come back.
Speaker 1: The overnight loads will be comfortable.
Speaker 5: The daytime highs will also.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, kneehow you're not going to crack? All right? He knew what that word was. So do you know how to say goodbye in Chinese?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do not agree with the New Communist Party. That's how forty million people. That's who you're working for anyway, seven forty nine. Thank you, and we'll chat in an hour, sir, and we will be right back hang on. All right, So I'm just gonna put the finishing touches on this thing. First off, Robinson's campaign has denied it categorically no to all the ridiculous allegations Money is a free shoe grifter, degenerate. All right, I'll get some strong feelings here. They also said Robinson did know Money because he worked at the adjacent Papa John's, And to some extent, that would kind of make sense that, you know, whether any of this is true or not, that they would know each other because you're working late hours next to each other. Most everything else is closed. Plus you're probably the closest food. So I want to understand while they would, they would be acquainted. The Lieutenant governor spokes or excuse me, the campaign spokesman said Money used to hang out the Papa John's. Asked for repeat, So that was the extent of it. But again, it's the implication here that, like, you have a dude who's admitting to selling marijuana and I and perhaps illegal pornography for the purpose of accusing somebody of buying it. I from a sourcing standpoint, there's a lot of problems there. But is there any communication you can I understand. It was the nineties, so it's you know, people weren't just randomly texting all the time. To some extent they were, but maybe not. But to throw that in there, and now it's open ended and you could run around and accuse it of anything. But and then the part where I guess if you don't buy the two dude poor in your homophobic Okay, all right, whatever, let's see here. All right, so there is another dude who's named in here, and again ken Burwell said he also worked at I forty, so you know, these dudes at the very least are former co workers. And he said he remembered Robinson because Robinson brought them free pizzas from Papa John's sometimes. And he says that he was in there as well. The whole thing is is crazy. I'm gonna say one final thing on all that insane Roberts Robinson stuff. I feel like, I well, we'll get we'll get into that. Okay, We're gonna we are gonna chat with Mark here. Good, good, good. Okay, all right, let's go ahead and actually welcome in Mark Robinson joining us this morning. How you doing, sir? What a day yesterday? Well I'm better, but that's because the Assembly and R. E. L And everybody hasn't come up with a new thing on me, not yet. But what a day for you yesterday?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that article with that Lewis money. Dude, that Ril and everyone is on you. Guys did issue a statement and I did think was kind of funny, But like, dude, this is just going to keep getting They're just going to keep on this for the next few months. You got it in't you? You got it in you to push.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could. Look, we can deal with all the tabloid trash they brought us. It's false tabloid trash. We can deal with that. Because Kathy, I've been saying this for the entire election. It is funny how all of these liberal news organizations and Josh Stin himself want to talk about any and everything except the real record. They don't want to talk about the real records. They don't want to talk about Josh Stein's horrible record as a legislator. They don't want to talk about the terrible conditions that back in two thousand and eight when he was in the legislature, the Democrats had the stadium deeply to the federal government furlough and state workers teachers pay frozen for six years. They don't want to talk about that. They don't want to talk about the fact that as Attorney General he does such a horrible job and has refused to do his job so much it has cost the state thirty seven million dollars plus to hire attorneys to have to do the job that he was sworn that he was sworn and elected to do. They don't want to talk about that. They want to talk about a bunch of trash that doesn't have the first off is false and second off doesn't mean anything to the people of North Carolina. I find this ridiculous. It is completely ridiculous. We see it here, we see it on the federal level when they're talking to JD.
Speaker 4: Vance.
Speaker 2: They don't want to talk about policies. They don't want to talk about the great policies that he's champion that President Trump actually did when he was in office, and the start differences between those and the Biden administration, they want to ask him about comments about cat ladies. That's exactly what the liberal news media does. They deflect of things that don't matter to try to stay away from the things that do matter. But I would submit you take the people in Lootlana smart enough to seafood, and I believe that they will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's part of a larger issue. And it's not just you specifically or whatever they were, you know, whatever they were getting at with the with the article here. It's what I see the media do constantly, and it's a huge double standard. They will go to a politician who purports to be religious, a Republican, and if they do anything that doesn't exactly follow Christian dogma, they write a big he's a hypocrite story because they don't understand that, you know, men still sin who are religious men and women, but they the religion of the left is the woke dogma. You would agree with that. And the tenants are violated constantly by Democrats who purport to be for the people or for the little people or whatever. And the DNC is a good example. We're here for the little people. We're while we are selling million dollars and doing the billionaire's bidding, and that hypocrisy never seems to make it into the news cycle. But I would argue it's the same thing because that's the religion of the left.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you could take it again, like you said, take religion out of it and just replace them of what they do. President Biden a guy who's always talking about you know how he's a champion of civil rights and he's all for black people. Yet he's at Robert Bird's funeral praising him as some kind of great man. Kamala Harris herself who called President Biden a sexist and a racist on national television, now she is the vice president under this man. I mean, they have zero scruples, casey. And the worst part about it is this, there's zero their Their lack of scruples is transferred directly into public policy that end up making it hard on all of us. It happened here in North Caroline under Josh Stein, it happened in our count under Joe Biden. We cannot let it happen again in North Carolina, and we can't let it happen again in the country.
Speaker 1: I got let me let me ask you this. Did you see that desk that they had. Biden said in that yesterday, I mean kids, he's so they for some reason he did a little press thing and they have this time. Have you ever been to like a kid's school for something, to go to your kids school for teacher parents when they're young, and you got to sit at one of those the little kids desks right in your kid's classroom, and you just it's just emasculated. So whatever you do, Mark, however, however long you're you're you're in the public sector and you're holding press conferences, never allow yourself to get seated at a child's desk, because we will make fun of you as well. It's it's absolutely.
Speaker 2: The d n The d NC is doing everything they can to shrink Biden. They have to shrink him as small as possible, to make him insignificant for the rest of this race. So they could make Maala Harris look as big as possible, make her look as cool as possible, make her look as powerful as possible. They need to shrink him into the background. So it's no wonder that they did that because just like they did in the at their convention, giving him a slot late at night where nobody will see him speak. They have literally pushed him back into the background because they need to now highlight their terrible candidate and do everything they can. You know, Kasey, I just find it mind number that we're actually we have a party that have someone running for president like this is a class president for the high school. I'm doing this because they're putting her up as the cool one. She's cool. I don't care about pool COO's not gonna make any difference to me when I'm paying six dollars a gallon for gas and seven dollars for a loaf of bread and fifteen dollars for a dozen of eggs. That's not cool. Is not going to make a difference there. Nice is not going to make a difference. Tweets are not going to make a difference. What's going to make a difference to somebody being in that White House that is gonna pass policies that are going to ensure the American people at all levels can succeed, making sure that we know who we're voting for, and know why we're voting for that person, and know what the job is that they're supposed to do. You know, I had a conversation with somebody the other day who said they weren't going to vote for me because of X Y Z. And I asked them, I said, what does the governor actually do? They had no idea, They had no idea what the job description of the governor of North Carolina is. You know, we have really got to wake up in this country. When I say we, Casey, I mean all of us. We have to wake up and realize how important these seats are and what the real what really matters here, and what matters here is the policies that are championed by the people who are running and what they will pass to make our statement, our nation better.
Speaker 1: All right? And so when you're do you do you even look at the polls? I mean, I'm sure you guys do internal stuff, considering it's a a you're running for, But like when you look at your internals and then you look at the stuff that's getting printed, like what thoughts you're crossing through your mind? Do you see where some of those polls might be?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And it is a tighter race? Do you see us? Are you down by ten as some people?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's what's going on with this?
Speaker 2: We don't believe any in that case. We We've done our own internal polling that puts us in a very good place right now, puts us dead in the position to be able to win this raised hands down. And we believe we are. And I'm gonna tell you why, because we are really looking at what's going on on the ground, and not just in the quote rule red areas. We're looking at every place we go casee. It doesn't matter whether we go to Charlotte, whether we go to Greensboro, whether we go to Winston High Point, the eastern part, the western part, everywhere we go there is great energy. People meet us every day on the street, average citizens that we've never met before to walk up to us and say they love us, love our policies, and their voting for us. And that's across the board. And so we have confidence that if we continue to do what we're doing. Hammered this message home to the North, to the people of North Carolina. North Carolina listening to the media nonsense and the trash that they're trying to suppor you, well, they have they have, they have a farm grasp of what's going on. Trust me, they're all paying for gas they're all paying for groceries, they're all struggling to keep their businesses open. They know what's better on the President Trump. They know what's better on the Republicans, and I believe they're going to vote the right way in November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sitting here, and you know, if if you just took the McClatchy papers, by the Greensboro Paper to some extent W R. E. L. And maybe one of the Charlotte stations, you would think that the totality of issues are things, you know, things from you in the nineties with you know this thing they just they just came up with. But when you get on the ground and people you do interact with those voters who are objecting, is that the kind of stuff they're bringing to you? And you you mentioned one conversation, it sounds like you're willing to have those discussions one on one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. We have those conversations. With a young lady yesterday who was asking about my position on life, and I told her exactly what my position was on life, and I told her exactly where the state of North Carolina stands, and I even expanded it even more casey. I asked those folks, Josh Stein runs commercials about what I said on Facebook five or six years ago. When I said those things on five or six years on Facebook. Was that affecting your pocketbook? Was that affecting your business? Was that the reason why the state was deeply in debt to the federal government and was dead broke. Absolutely not. The reason why the state was dead broken debt and deeply in debt to the federal government was because of the bad policies being passed by Josh Stein and the Democrats here in North Carolina. The reason why it got turned around is because of the Republicans that I now work with in the House and Senate in North Carolina who put this state on firm financial footage. That is an easy concept to see, and that is the truth. People are hearing it, and they're going to vote force.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the White House yesterday claiming Jean Pierre got up there and said that, oh no, no, food prices are way down this year. So I don't want to I didn't mean to correct you there, but yeah, they and that just gets parrotised. That just gets parroted, and some guy who's in I don't know, Transylvania County right, who can't make ends met to sitting there going what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Somebody like me who just went to a restaurant the other day that I freak with it for a lot in high Point, went there yesterday. I think I ordered six eggs and six pieces of bacon. It's fifteen dollars, Casey, And that's all. I ordered, six eggs, fifteen six eggs, six pieces of bacon, fifteen dollars and eighty five cents. That's outrageous. And these folks have to charge that much to turn a profit, to pay their staff, to pay themselves. It's very sad what's going on. And it's again next directly back to bad policy at the federal.
Speaker 1: Level, and get accused of gouging on top of it, right, Really.
Speaker 2: They get accused by gouging. They get accused by gouging of the very people that are causing the places to go through the roof. It's very sad, Casey, very sad.
Speaker 1: Now. I only know this because I did laugh when Trump made a little crack about you in Ashborough. When all the people are on the stage, you laugh too. But like state fairs right around the corner, this whole, this whole will get healthy plan. Dude, are you gonna get sabotaged because I get sabotaged there, so are you gonna be able to Absolutely not casey.
Speaker 2: As matter of fact, I just got on from the gym about thirty thirty minutes ago. I go to the gym every morning. I try to hit it at five o'clock. Over the last two years, I've lost seventy six towns, and I've done it the right way by, you know, eating like an adult and playing like a kid, so to speak, going to the gym, but get exercise, making sure that I'm eating healthy foods and you know, not eating junk food. And you know, I may go to the state Fair and I may pick one little treat to indulge in, but that would be about it. Because you know, everybody talks about healthcare and where I can call lost of health care. But let's get right down to brass tacks. The very first tenant of health care is self care. You got to take care of yourself. You got to make sure that you're taking care of your bodies, You're eating light, you do it whatever you can, and you can do it at any age. And you can do it at any condition. I've seen people who have been in some dire health situations who have turned it around for the better and made it a lot so much better about it, being responsible about what they take in and what they put out in exercise. And so that is a big deal for me. In the State Fair, while it's wonderful to have great treats there, we will not sabotage ourselves there.
Speaker 1: But they have deep fried ranch. Now that's a thing, Mark, I'm telling you the wonders of modern science. It's just great.
Speaker 2: You know what did it for me case? It was defried butter. That was the one that set me over to talk. When I saw de Butter, I was done.
Speaker 1: You were done. I want to try that.
Speaker 2: I was done when I saw that. I said that tops them all. Deep Fried butter pops them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well now I want deep fried butter and defied ranch dressed in there. So what's what do you guys got planned? From a campaign standpoint? Do you know what Trump's kind of has he announced something? I'm trying to remember? And when are these things going to pick up? As North Carolina, at least from the polling looks to be really knotted up. It is.
Speaker 2: It's very close. I have supreme confidence though the President Trump's gonna pull it out as well as myself. But I'm not sure what they have planned. I think maybe they have something planned for Friday with the Paternal Order of Police. I think maybe. I'm not sure. That's just rumors out here on the ground that I'm hearing. That's not anything confirmed for sure. But our campaign, we're right in the midst of one hundred county tour. We're gonna hit as many places as we can, and you know, it's great, Casey, when we get to these places. We have hundreds of supporters at many of these events that turn out horse and the energy is fantastic on the ground, and we're just gonna keep it going because we really got to get people eron jize to motivate it, to get out and vote, and take ten people with them when they do go vote, because that's gonna make the difference. We believe in this campaign. So that's what we've got playing from here to the end. It's just worked like the Dick Cans, shake as many hands as we can and get our message in front of as many people as we can.
Speaker 1: All right, So I think this I got a ben at left and it's food related, but I think this could impact your campaign. What is the superior pizza at Papa John's. I didn't realize you used to working at Papa John's. What is the best one? And do you have a lifetime supply of those little garlic cups, because that'll be amazing.
Speaker 2: No, those garlic cups, man, I don't, I don't, I don't have. Any of those things are very good. But to me, the best pizza at Papa John's the one that I liked. I like thin crust pepper that was it?
Speaker 1: All right for me?
Speaker 2: All right, But I'm a thin crust.
Speaker 1: Guy, so no, no, no, thin crust is the way to go. I agree, I like the supreme thin crust or Papa's favorite. But I'm with you there. You just didn't say Hawaiian, so you're not going to see a five point pull hit today, Mark, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Look. I like Hawaiian, and I like fiery Hawaiian with holl of penis and hotsalt. That's very good.
Speaker 1: Got to offset that pineapple? All right, man, thank you very much. We'll talk soon. Okay, all right, there, you go, lieutenant governor obviously and gubernatorial candidate joining us here on the show. I'm glad he called in. We didn't. The problem was I didn't have a confirmation from him before this, and so I wasn't able to tease it. So but that's good. Things are getting crazy. We'll keep talking to him and documenting and be right back. Not only not only are the dogs going to chase you with their flame throwers and stuff, but even if you try to escape in the ocean, you're gonna get killed by the murder man a tee you got an oozy or not. The flamethrowers not going to be super effective unless it pops out of the water. Yeah, several companies are working on this to some extent for military application, so that one company claims they're building them to underdo underwater studies, basically to swim around under the Arctic and figure out where the black oil is. So yeah, they get that thing rolling, it's going to kick off, all right. How many of you have showed up at your kids school for teacher parent conference or maybe you've just been out of school for an event, right, and you have to make the decision as to whether you're going to try to sit in your kid's desk, which the you know, you know how emasculating those little ones are, and that's we can get in and out of the damn thing. But and then you have the teacher who's got the big desk, and all right, it's it's it's noticeably an art and arguably awkward, you would agree. So with that in mind, I can't find the answer to this. On what planet it did somebody decide to put a little kid's desk there for Joe Biden to come out during his pressure yesterday and sit there. This man has access to arguably one of the most famous and arguably pretty butch desks in existence. He has access to the desk well.
Speaker 3: I mean first they put him in front of the fake oval office there, and now now he has like a comically small desk.
Speaker 1: I you don't have any other desks at the way I get it. You're not hauling the resolute over or you could if you wanted to. Probably you enough people there, just get a regular desk. So Biden sits down at this thing, and the jokes write themselves, and the AI writes itself. I did retweet one that's funny although I labeled it where they put blocks and stuff on there, but like even without that, and I can't find I can't understand or find a reason why somebody thought a child sized desk it was a good look for uh. Let me let me ask you this question. Is there a a thug world leader out there who would allow himself to be photographed behind a desk like that? You happened to their staff who set it up in North Korea.
Speaker 3: You've seen the videos that go around to social media about like Putin, right when Putin's taking these photos and sometimes.
Speaker 1: Like he's riding a bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the group photos where you've seen the one where like the skinny.
Speaker 1: Where the position Russian kids and.
Speaker 3: Right, and they did the handlers come in and move out the skinny white you know, fugly looking Russian kid and they put in like, you know, an attractive young female in front of Putin. He's not gonna sit down in front of that little baby kindergarten desk.
Speaker 1: Never, never in a million years. And Biden should have been he should have walked. I would have had respect for him if you walked in here, if he walked into that room, even with the reporters standing there and just paused for a moment, looked over there, put his hand out and went what the.
Speaker 3: Right or like and then sit down at the desk like you think it's a bench or something.
Speaker 1: Figure out what aid put it in there, and send them to Florence Supermax.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like a buddy troll, Like it's like a prank where every day you you make his desk smaller and smaller to see if you'll understand, and then one day you walk into your desk is just super small, right.
Speaker 1: Or it's a practical jim by another world leader. Oh you got me, you got me?
Speaker 3: G like the Trudeau comes out point in running a yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'll get you. I'll get you. Wait till you see what's happening to your maple tree style or something, you know whatever, Like no, he just sits down at the thing. Oh it was uncomfortable. There is. There's some trouble brewing, folks. You got some trouble brewing up in Chicago or or and I'm gonna just put this out there as a possibility. I don't put this out as a possibility. Some might argue this is uh, these are two problems solving themselves. Let's head to Chicago, shall we?
Speaker 6: In the center for some of the guns six one two four self can drive colored stuff. Thirty two Venezuelans are trespassing the building, showing guns in the courtyard and they have motorcycles in the correos. Well while they're filled nothing.
Speaker 1: For their un clear All right, that is nine one one audio from Chicago. One. They were able to get somebody on the phone and then dispatch was could relay it. So I guess that's better because remember Chicago had like the old times were insane. Uh, And you have people in an apartment building in South Chicago who who have the same thing that transpired in in Colorado now happening in Chicago, according to the residents who lived there. I did see they they had a big migrant protest in Denver yesterday saying that's all made up and Venezuelan gangs are not shaking down people in the building. But we've all seen the video that being said. That's Aurora, Colorado. And even though Aurora is has a higher it's one of the places where there's a lot more police stuff going on. Right, there's parts of Auroras probably don't want to go to that, being said, Aurora ain't South Chicago. And so you see the nine one one audio you listen to it.
Speaker 3: Here we get you had it with the shots.
Speaker 6: Better to the sixty one twenty four and king for the migrants.
Speaker 2: Okay, goody ten for it.
Speaker 6: There's another ambili and derive a three tens. They had multiple calls print of the gun sixty one twenty four top k office over the disturbance, budge gathering to be thirty two minutes and chop popping in the building property showing guns in the courtyard, have motorcycles in the core way off zero filled nothing.
Speaker 1: Further And by the way, this is the whole mark of how these Latin American gangs operate, especially the motorcycle thing, especially the motorcycle. How many how many times have you been scrolling on Twitter and you've come across one of those videos of somebody walking down a street in Brazil or whatever, and some dude on a motorcycle rolls up on him and forgets that everybody in Brazil is armed, okay, and you know, and and then you know, generally it's those videos about f you know, f around and find out and yeah, I watched those from time to time. We'll get a little little good feeling about that. Right, some some guy who's robbing and murdering people on a motorcycle, you know, screws it the wrong person. That being said, how do you think that's going to transpire in Chicago? And you get your answer. So yesterday I start seeing videos, uh where people who are clearly clearly involved in gangs, and you know that that that whole South Chicago extremely violent criminal world who are literally going, hell, no, this is ours and we're all strapped. One dude is like, we're all strapped. So you come over and try to take a building. And so now you have you have venice wildly violent Venezuelan gangs, which now they estimate up to a thousand of those gang members might be in the US. And you're gonna now they're going to get into a turf war with South Chicago gangs, notoriously among the shootiest of shooty gangs in the US. I don't know who's gonna win, but it's that's not going to be a good thing for people living in that area. Now, if they would just keep it to themselves, I'd be like, yeah, you guys should fight, right, because you're just you're just to the cut from the same cloth. But in the criminal activity, you just speak a different languages of each other. But I don't know, who do you think wins roster? Do you got your money on the the Cabrini green guy?
Speaker 3: I'd put my money on the home team.
Speaker 1: I mean, you want to do that. But Venezuela is a pretty violent place, man. They just did they you know, they suspect so many of them came here. One because Venezuela might have been purging people to get out the US. But two, you're you're running out of people to rob there. It's much more profitable if you're willing to engage in that kind of behavior to do it in the US. I just don't know. It's very smart in Chicago. So how that goes down, I mean I can end.
Speaker 3: I can d like, what point do you send in the National Guard? Because that can get really bad?
Speaker 1: The last the last thing you want, unless you, like I said, you could contain it, like in the Hunger Games arena or something. Because I got no sympathy for people who would destroy their own neighborhood, shoot at each other, hit kids, going to get freezy code, right right, right.
Speaker 3: But you know they're they're the only citizenry that there that's armed, and they're very territorial. That's their thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh are they Are they territorial? Oh wow? Okay, Look, we're learning new stuff.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: That's why nobody's going to White Sox games. It's not just because they suck anyway. Forty five race ages from the Weather Channel. Oh that's abysmal, by the way, Yeah, sound like it. Anyway, Well, I've got I've seen their blooper reel this year. It's it's so bad, saw one of the crowds. Yeah, you got news? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: Well, not nothing too important outside of weather. But got three things going in.
Speaker 1: The drop of Atlantic. Got a new walk, did you? Okay, no, but.
Speaker 5: Three things in the tropical Atlantic. Each of them have a low chance of developing. I don't think we need to worry about any of those. But we are approaching the peak of hurricane season. There's still about just under seventy percent of the Atlantic hurricane season to go. But you know, starting hear a little light chatter about are we gonna make it to that? Twenty five name storms, at least that's what I'm hearing in my head. And besides that, weather's going to be real nice. I mean, the only chance of showers coming in here is going to be Friday night, a small chance with the next to front coming in. Most of that should stay south of us, too, where along the Gulf coast there's some heavy rain and some floodwatches, so small chances. Mid upper seventies today, gusty northeast breeze, some sun with the overcast Tomorrow mainly cloudy, near eighty, upper seventies, low eighties. Friday, the sunshine to be back, and the weekend is gonna be great, mid upper seventies both days. Saturday may approach it just above eighty in the Triangle and the overnight lows of being the fifties, close to sixty degrees. And next week we'll start warming up again. I don't see certainly one hundred degrees, but maybe for the Triangle, especially some middle eighties coming back next week, so it might start getting a little bit warmer again. But I'd imagine we're at that time of year now where we get these fronts every three five days and probably cool off again, but not a bunch of rain, some pleasant temperatures. The night times are nice, the acy gets the rest of the daytime hours.
Speaker 1: Not bad either. Okay, all right, look do we're going in a great direction here? Yep, let's keep up the good work. How pumped are you for tomorrow? I don't know. We'll see you guys playing but now.
Speaker 5: And I saw dak at the vikings stop.
Speaker 1: Wow, Look at the time, Look at the time here. I'm not even addressing that day. I gotta go. I like the chiefs, so tomorrow, okay, all right, well we'll do pick coms tomorrow, all right, Have any one, sir, enjoy your general shows? All right, back in a few hang on.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, casey A.
Speaker 7: Wall Street may be hard pressed to get back on track after yesterday sell off. The major averages had losses yesterday that range from one and to half percent to three and a quarter percent, and the futures are lower right across the board this morning at the moment, the Dow futures down forty six. Tech was hit very hard yesterday, and video shares fell nine and a half percent on word. The Justice Department has issued subpoenas looking for evidence that the chipmaker violated antitrust laws. It's still a struggle for employers to get workers back to their offices. Castle systems as the average office occupancy rate in the nation's biggest business districts was forty eight and a half per cent pre pandemic levels as of last week. If you're a DirecTV customer, you can get a twenty dollars refund to make up for the loss of content from Walt Disney. ABC, ESPN and the other Disney owned channels are all blacked out on DirecTV that happened September first because of a contract dispute over carriage fees. Without ESPN DirecTV subscribers will miss next week's debut of Monday Night Football and the final tennis matches in the US Open. Efforts to avert a strike by East and Gulf Coast dock workers set to resume. Officials from the Longshoreman's Union and USMX, the Alliance of Carriers and Port Terminal Operators, will meet today in New Jersey. The deadline to avoid a walk cow to is September thirtieth. Applications for new mortgages increased more than three percent last week, after rising nearly one percent the week before mortgage bankers report there was a small decline in refi requests, and case we called attention to this report from Walmart. Attention sneaker heads. Walmart hoping you will visit its website. Next week the TV, the giant retailer that is, is teaming up with the sneaker marketplace stock x. Dozens of collectible sneakers will be offered at walmart dot com. Stock x will verify the products and fulfill all of the orders.
Speaker 1: Case Jeff, you're obviously you're familiar with the Governor's office the spy they arrested.
Speaker 3: There up in New York, right, Yes, heard about it, Yes.
Speaker 1: Not the first one. And so yesterday I got paranoid and I'm like, what if there's a spy on the show? And so I asked the audience which one of us they think is the secret spy? And you're not winning, so, oh you're almost winning, so you want to go vote for who is currently winning? So unless you're a spy, all right, So there you go. All right, thanks Jeff, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you, take care of ye.
Speaker 1: There you go again. Decide is he upset he's not winning? Is he happy? He's not winning. I couldn't get a read, but it's Clote Ross at thirty two percent, Jeff at twenty nine percent, and then me and Kyle were not even close. Clearly not Chinese spies.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I'm kind of happy and winning because if there's a competition, I want to win.
Speaker 1: No, I know that's that's like a little right of it. I feel like winning is also less. I just don't want to be in the middle, you know, in this sense, because you can claim the win is losing if you want. So there's that. Speaking of making claims. Some dude, some dude ahead of the Florida State game, some Twitter guy was in there talking all sorts of garbage, and he said he was so certain Florida State would beat Boston College that if they didn't, he would, quote, he would eat a cup of dog poop out of a red solo cup with a spoon and post a video doing it. He's trash talking. Well, Florida State, I don't know if you saw what happened. They did not look good and they lost, and the internet pursued this dude relentlessly to the point where whoever it is has deleted all of his social media across all the platforms. And the worst part is he and his fiance are getting married in a couple months, and she's one of these everything's gotta be online, our our road to the wedding people. You know, these people, right from the from the engagement video to the ceremony, every minute of it's on there. How upset do you think she is? Right? She's got this is you know how women get when there's a slight tweak to their preferred wedding plans sometimes, right, this is, this is one of these always online, terminally online people who post every aspect of every breakfast right and and like it's not right that people were going after her stuff too, but that's the Internet for you. Don't offer to eat dog poop in a red solo cut, even though we obviously didn't mean it.