Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The American way is, we don't commit insurrections. Somebody tell Mike Johnston that the mayor of Denver. Okay, this is an unbelievable story. If you haven't heard each hat extraordinarily dangerous. But let's the celebration continue, right, and it does with Pam Bondy now nominated for US Attorney General. Ryan very happy back there because he predicted it and.
Speaker 2: Appears to be a very good pick.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: You know she's going to be confirmed and confirmed quickly, right, So after Matt Gates with Drew she again, do you think.
Speaker 4: This might have been kind of the plan all along? Or Trump had this in mind? Meaning compared to Matt Gates, who you and I agree and Andy McCarthy said, is qualifications were scant. Pam Bondi has been the Attorney general of the state of Florida. She's a slam dunk.
Speaker 2: It is a slam dunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, personally, No, I don't think the master plan was to as Fetterman said, you know, just just troll the left with with Gates. I don't think that was a plan. I think President Trump truly wanted Gates. But Trump, being a smart guy, I think he had Pam Bondi in the back of his mind and maybe in the front of his mind for a long time now.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that nominee.
Speaker 1: Is going to sail through very very quickly, and the Left may very well regret, you know, just forcing Trump to appoint Pam Bondi because she does have that experience, and I think she's going to be very very effective, as effective as anybody can be in executing President Trump's vision for the Department of Justice. So and this may be one of the first issues on her desk here. You know Mike Johnston. You know, first of all, has Mike Johnston already committed a crime? I don't believe so. But again, that's not my area of law. I do catastrophic injury work, I don't do criminal work, and I'm certainly not an expert in rebellion or insurrection eighteen USC. Twenty three eighty three. Are there other laws that Johnston may have already violated maybe, but I don't think so. I don't think he has violated the law at this point. I think if he does what he has promised to do, he will clearly be engaging in insurrection and will be guilty of it, and the federal government willly dect very quickly to apprehend him and fully enforce the law as they should. Because let me start with the Kyle Clark tweet. Here quite the statement from Denver Mayor Mike Johnston that Denver police and citizens would physically block a mass deportation by federal forces. So you have the mayor of Denver promising that he will order the Denver police to physically block federal forces as they attempt to carry out federal law. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, that is, by the way, kind of the text book definition of insurrection. And you think about the cruel irony that are the same democrats in Colorado, right, so devoted to democracy they were going to make sure the people of Colorado didn't even have the option of voting for the guy who won the presidency. Yeah, that's how committed to democracy they are. But they falsely label Trump an insurrectionist while now promising promising a literal insurrection, because when you go to eighteen USC. Twenty three eighty three, and again, I don't claim to be an expert in this. I'm just a lawyer who reads statutes. But what this statute says is whoever incits, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives ad or comfort there too shall be fined not or in prison not more than ten years or both. It doesn't have the fine amount in the body. But in terms of how you define insurrection, there's no actual definition in the statute. What courts have interpreted it to include, though, is acts intended to impede the enforcement of federal laws. That's what we call on all fours in the legal business. So Mike Johnston is now publicly promised to commit an active insurrection, and then on top of that, you know, he goes further and says, quote more than us having dpds stationed at the county line to keep them out, you would have fifty thousand Denver rights there. Johnston said, it's like the Tieneman Square moment with the Roses and the gun right. So in addition to promising to engage in insurrection, he is now encouraging tens of thousands of Denver rights to come out and take on federal law enforcement. It's one of the most insane things I've ever heard, But you got to understand, and I may be a little more sensitive to it as a son of a thirty year cop, but I don't think I am. I think you feel the same way. Mike Johnston is a smart guy who does stupid things. He must understand that. By coming out and saying these words, promising to send Denver police out to take on federal law enforcement, calling on tens of thousands of Colorado's to take to the streets to stop federal law enforcement, comparing it to the nobility of Tieneman Square to protect these criminal illegals. He's putting an even bigger target on the backs of federal law enforcement all across Colorado. There are so many haters. The left has ginned up so much at I copy had, and you know there are nut jobs out there Colorado, a disproportionate number of nutjobs because of the far left politics mixed with the legal drugs and all that garbage. You think Johnston cares about the additional danger he has just created. This is danger creation that he has just create it for our federal law enforcement officers.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care about that.
Speaker 1: All he cares about is getting the attention of the crazy far left that runs the National Democratic Party and controls who gets the big money and who wins primaries. Rerex Ann, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, good guy.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me. Government's main purpose, one of their main purposes is to protect the citizen degree of the country and the world. We have a leftist government that has done nothing to protect the people in this country, and they continue. Denver has devolved into a sesspool. We've seen it. Our son lives through it. My son in law's about ready to go to the sut team inauguration to protect ourment government. And they're shitting themselves in the foot and they're shooting us in the foot. Women, children. No one's safe in this country any longer. Only the illegals.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Recks and I think when you have the mayor of Denver promising an insurrection against the enforcement of federal law, and think about the profound lack of respect for law enforcement. Think about that, these are our best, and our brightest and our bravest Denver PD other law enforcement. To disrespect them by saying he's going to send them out to fight federal law enforcement, he must have such a dim view of Denver PD. He must view them as idiots. He must view them as as just these little peons and tools that he can use for his own political purposes. To even suggest he certainly doesn't have respect for them, I mean, to suggest that he would order our law enforcement to go out and fight our federal law enforcement, go out and physically block them from doing their duty, shows a profound disrespect for Denver PD. Let's go up to Mick and Littleton, you're on the Dan Kaplo Show. Also shows he doesn't of a darn about the people at Denver. How's this supposed to help the people at Denver? Who relies so much on federal grants, et cetera. To go out and publicly taunt Donald Trump, how does that help the people at Never It helps Mike Johnston, you know, to get some attention from the big money on the far left and his race for governor. How does that help the people at Denver Mack.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dan, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Ticked off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know it's hard. You get out of work and you come home and you listen to the news, and did you shake your head anymore? You know. The way I look at this is, you know, four years ago, when the Democrats took power, they swung that gate wide open because whoever's driving their agenda, that's what they wanted. Now they want to protect their agenda. They want to do two things. Their goal here is protect their agenda and created much chaos for Donald Trump's presidency.
Speaker 3: It's possible.
Speaker 6: And of course Mike Johnson, you know, he wants to carry the torch. And you know, whoever whoever carries the torch and wins in the Democratic Party, they're the ones who obviously get promoted in this chaos. So of course Mike Johnson, he is hoping to advance his agenda, which advances whoever's driving the agenda for the Democratic Party. And it's uh, it's just amazing, amazing. And you were speaking earlier how they blatantly ignore the laws. They redefine the laws to him. Yeah, it doesn't apply to them, you know, for a.
Speaker 2: Little guy like me.
Speaker 6: Foh, it's so frustrated to sit back and watch. You know, I was watching Polus on the news the other day and he was saying, how they're they're, they're And you know what Poust needs to realize is in Colorado if you look at the numbers. Yeah, yeah, well Trump may not have won Colorado, but a lot of people here in Colorado sure will overrul.
Speaker 1: But that is so true, Mick, And I'm so sorry we're up against the heart break here, but you're right, I mean about forty percent of the people. But what is clear right here, it's an extraordinary moment if you just joined us, and extraordinarily dangerous Mayor Johnston, you know, has come out according to these statements he made in the press, and in my constitutionally protected view, it appears to me he's just promising an insurrection. Send Denver police out to take on federal law enforcement when they come to lawfully execute the laws of the United States and immigration. Yeah, extraordinarily dangerous. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least now.
Speaker 1: We know what a real insurrectionist looks like, right, I mean, we have all this, all this false allegation against Trump he's an insurrectionistist, or that the Democratic Party in Colorado, the laugh tries to throw Trump off the ballot so that people don't even have the option of voting for him, and they say he's an insurrectionist. And then there's a lot of talk in that case about, oh, what's the definition of an insurrectionist because under Colorado statue pardon me, Federal Statute eighteen Usc. Twenty three eighty three, rebellion or insurrection, the term insurrection is not defined. Now a body of law has grown up around that statute, which which defines insurrection in part is x intended to impede the enforcement.
Speaker 2: Of federal law.
Speaker 1: Well, so you get all these false and phony insurrection claims against Trump to the extent of trying to remove him from the Colorado ballot. But then you get Mike Johnston who just makes it easy, doesn't he. Now, Listen, my area of law is not insurrection law. I represent victims in catastrophic injury cases. But it seems to me that when you've got a mayor are out there promising to use the Denver Police Department to physically block federal agents from enforcing federal immigration law. That seems to me to be the textbook definition of insurrection and an incredible story. Here's Kyle Clark's tweet on it. Quite the statement from Denver Mayor Mike Johnston that Denver police and citizens would physically block a mass deportation by federal forces, and then quoting Johnston as saying, to the Denver right, and I have the full piece in front of me. The mayor also takes heart that the people of Denver, not just the administration, would likely resist a mass deportation effort from federal forces. Quote more than us having dpds stationed at the county line to keep them out, you would have fifty thousand Denver rights there. Johnston said, it's like the Tienemann Square moment with the Roses and the gun right, and this is a texture, says, it's the mayor suggesting that he's assembled a private militia of tens of thousands. Well, when he's saying, first we're going to use DPD to stop the federal forces at the county line to keep them out, and then he says, you would have fifty thousand Denver rights there that's just a statement that you will have fifty thousand Denver rights there. He's obviously encouraging that. He's obviously encouraging tens of thousands of Denver rights to come out and physically prevent federal law enforcement from enforcing the law. He's not claiming that the law wouldn't permit the federal forces to do that. He's just saying, we're going to use Denver police and tens of thousands of Denver rights to stop the federal government. How's that anything less than an insurrection?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And where's Polus on this right?
Speaker 1: I mean, they were all so quick to, oh, my goodness, Trump insurrection.
Speaker 2: Where are they on Johnston?
Speaker 1: Knowing that right now, immediately, as of today, he has put federal law enforcement in Colorado. And there are many great men and women serving as US Marshals, border patrol, ice, rather etc. Here in Colorado and others. He's put them all in danger. He's there are a lot of whack jobs out there, a lot of cop haters, a lot of that copp he Hayd comes from the left fomenting copp haid and he's just said, no, they're so bad, They're so bad We're going to use Denver police to oppose them and calling on tens of thousands of Denver rights to physically stop them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Dan, My question is what happens to any police officer who follows Johnson's illegal orders? I think, and again, this is in my area of laws, so take this as as more of a layman's reaction to this. I think any police officer who followed that illegal order and physically prevented federal law enforcement from executing federal law, I think those police officers would be facing federal charges as well. That's why I'm very confident. They're very very confident that you would not see Denver police follow this illegal order. There are best, there are bravest, and Johnston is showing such disrespect to them by suggesting that he could use them to go out and stop the law from being enforced. How little respect must you have for Denver police to brag that you're going to use them this way? Shows no respect for the fact that these are men and women who've devoted their professional careers to putting their life on the line to protect the public. Kind Of at the polar opposite end of the spectrum from Johnston, when it comes to commitment to the public. It's just it's just showing complete and utter disrespect for them. Carol and Denver, you're on the Dan kaplish'll welcome.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Carol, Hi there, Dan. Hey.
Speaker 8: I'm so completely disgusted. I cannot believe he has got the utter gall to do this. Here's two thoughts. Wouldn't it be hilarious It's a Denver police said, oh no, you don't. And we're not about to help you out with this. We're not going to participate. It's not like it's not like the left has had their backs. And number two, the point I'd like to make is, don't you think this is kind of a dog whistle to other to other Red states to do the same thing as he just kind of stepping up like the hero or the illegal immigrants, and he's just kind of like, let's just do this. I'll start it. I'll step out first. Let's you guys kind of join me. How dare he start a civil war? How dare he put first responders and police officers and other citizens in the caught in the cross fire in danger? This little punk needs to be arrested.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not calling him upon can. I'm not saying he can be arrested right now. What I'm saying is that he's advocating an insurrection. In my constitutionally protected opinion, if he engages in this behavior, I believe that he will be committing an insurrection and will be subject to federal arrest.
Speaker 2: But Carol just made a brilliant point that that's exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He is encouraging now other mayors in other cities to do the same thing, to do the same thing, to promise an insurrection. And I believe she's right that he's encouraging them. And think about it, Every mayor, every governor who does this right now is immediately putting their federal agents in their state in more danger by labeling them the enemy and by implicitly green light in physical resistance to them. How can you interpret it any other way? And when we come back from this break, there's more in this story. Sheriff Friems will join us. But Johnston in this Denveright piece actually refers to He talks about some of the federal forces, some of the National Guard Trump may bring to Colorado to execute this as invaders, as invaders invading the state of Colorado Sheriff frames next here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You've never seen anything like this, the Democrat mayor of Denver promising to use Denver police to physically stop federal agents from carrying out deportations in Colorado.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not my area of law. I do catastrophic injury work.
Speaker 1: But I got to tell you, it sure looks like insurrection to me, and it gets worse from there.
Speaker 2: So we'll get back to that.
Speaker 1: Wanted to get the reaction of great lawman in Colorado, served for so many years, so well in beautiful worldco Many Colorado Sheriff, Steve Raims, Sheriff, Welcome back to the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 3: Hey Dan, thanks for having me on again.
Speaker 1: Well, anxious to get your take on this. I've never heard of anything like this.
Speaker 3: Well, it's lunacy in my mind. You know, there's a reason I don't go to Denver and I don't live in Denver. I love the Free County as well, but apparently if you live in Denver, part of the process is that you've got to be willing to serve on the mayor's army against the federal government. I guess I've never heard of anything this ridiculous, and I hope it's show voting and grandstanding, but the message that he's sending is it's wholly dangerous in my mind. And to talk about how you can wield the power of the Denver Police Department to your own bidding, I mean, that's that's such an abuse of power. I just can't believe you put it out there. It's insanity.
Speaker 1: Well, and Sheriff, I've never served, you have, my dad did, And to me, it seems such an insult to the men and women who have served and put their lives on the line, because to suggest that they could be used as these little, mindless pawns to go out and fight their federal law enforcement brothers and sisters. Well, not even trying to argue Justin isn't even trying to argue that that federal law doesn't preempt here that the law enforcement officers would be acting improperly and carrying out the deportations. He just says, we're going to use force to stop it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's got a huge problem in his geta, because I know a bunch of Denver PD officers and their fine men and women. They believe in the oath that they serve, and I think if given an order such as that, he'd have a hard time getting them to actually obey. There might be a few that would go along, but I think for the most part, the men and women of Denver, of the Denver Police Department know what they're there to do, and it's not to quote unquote protect the legal immigrants from federal ice officers. That is nowhere in their oaths that they when they're sworn into their positions, and most officers take that oath very serious. I mean, they protect and serve their community, and that is not the way to protect and serve your community, especially when you're talking about, you know, putting people who aren't supposed to be there right in front of your in front of your regular citizens. It's just it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And obviously Trump said it.
Speaker 1: You know, we're starting with criminal illegals, and so Johnston would send out Denver law enforcement to fight fellow law enforcement to protect criminal illegals.
Speaker 2: It just seems like madness.
Speaker 1: And then as Sheriff Fraeme's our guests obviously, in addition to the fact that, yeah, these men and women, because it's the right thing to do, would not follow that illegal order. The other piece of it is what law enforcement officer is going to want to subject themselves to these federal charges, because wouldn't you just expect the Trump DOJ to immediately charge insurrection.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm certain that there are some penalties not only federally but also state by for interfering with governmental operations. I mean, I think there's some applicable statutes that all those guys that gals would have to take into consideration. But I think what Mayor Johnson doesn't realize too is Ice can easily file warrants for all of these legal immigrants, and a warrant forces an officer. That warrant will say you shall arrest on contact. So Ice could actually flip the script file federal warrants on all these people and everybody that Denver pet came into contact with and learned that they had a warrant, they would be obligated not only to arrest them, but to take them to jail until that warrant could be dealt with in the judicial system. So Mayor Johnson doesn't have the authority that he thinks he has, and I think those officers would still do their job. Yeah. I think they agree with most of America, and they want to deal with the legal criminal aliens are continuing to commit crime in their community. I mean they're dealing with them every day. That's probably a large part of their calls for service. There's no way they want to stand in and protect these folks. I certainly wouldn't. I can't imagine that in an area where the problem is much worse because they've invited it, and now you want to turn around and defend these folks that you and that you brought in. No way, no way, makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Great point, Sheriff, and hey, appreciate your time today. How can people follow you? Are you on social media?
Speaker 3: I am, I've got I'm on Facebook and a little bit of X. That place is just where people go to the real mean at each other, so typically on Facebook and it's just well kind of Sheriff Steve dreams.
Speaker 1: Well, sure do you appreciate it and all the great work you've done. Thank you, Sheriff, Thanks Dan, thanks for having we take care of that is Sheriff Steve Reames Hey five to five pour zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. As we get back to our fiery phone lines, I want to go back to this Denveright story because so much of the focus, as it should be, is on Mayor Johnston's promise to use Denver PD to physically stop federal law enforcement from carrying out federal law. And then Johnston talks about his prediction that fifty thousand Denver Rights will take to the streets to physically block federal law enforcement from carrying out the law. And then he advocates that. He advocates that by comparing it to Tieneman Square.
Speaker 2: Think about that. Think about it.
Speaker 1: He's comparing our brave federal law enforcement officers carrying out federal law. Johnston doesn't even try to contend that they're acting illegally, carrying out federal law in order to protect innocent civilians from criminal illegals. He compares those great Americans to the Communist Party of China. Think about how far gone he is. Think about how insidious and hateful that is. Think about how little respect he has for law enforcement, how little respect he has for the lives of innocent people in Colorado, And clearly he doesn't care about the people of Colorado because guess what, federal government can do a lot to help or her the city with funding. And he's now openly taunting Donald Trump, which again almost guarantees that Trump will begin his mass deportation efforts here. But I wanted to let you know this other part of the Denveright story where Johnston compares National Guard troops from other states who might be utilized by Trump, deputized and utilized by Trump to carry out these deportations. That's part of the plan that's been discussed. He compares those brave men and women serving in other states to invaders. He compares them to invaders. It's just it's extremely dangerous and no, I'll go back to the phone lines now, but it just immediately increases the danger to federal law enforcement officials. So let's get back to the phone lines, and we'll start with Oh, Chief Jim is kind enough to be with us. He's now retired former chief of Denver PD and now living peacefully in Castle Rock, Colorado. Chief, welcome back to the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 9: Oh thank you, Dan. Before we get started, to tell me about your family, are they all well? Everybody good.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for asking. Everybody's great. Thank you. How about you guys, Well.
Speaker 9: It couldn't any better help me, you know, I'm I'd like to say I'm surprised at this, but I'm really not. You know, there's I don't always been since we've had a chief that wanted to protect the city without any political restraints. But it's been a long time, buddy. What it surprised you to know that as of three weeks ago and I had this very good authority from active members in order to satisfy the needs of the community. Denver police officers are the males are able to wear beards now and regardless of sex, they can color their hair. I think they sit in that they can choose from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna help.
Speaker 9: That's well, that's a boy, that's a crime stopper right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if people don't think that the police had been news and then I'll take you back to the to the throughs law enforcement throw whatever rally. It was in city center, so sure ordered the tops out and very brave Lieutenant Matt Canino said, no, no, we're not leaving. They're hurting people here. No, no, we're not doing it. And then uh, the illustrious TREEF White decided it was only proper for the NTIFA people to pour red paint over our memorial to the seventy seven altiers who lost their lives. And then when they wanted to rush the police of Lincoln and do their mischief in there, why they put handcuffs on the door so they couldn't come in. You know that that's a shame that we are generations away from people who want to serve the city and protect the city as opposed to the big salary the right, you know, all the all stars on their collars. You know, it just it breaks my heart because you know that when you cut me, I believe blue.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 9: And then your father did as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all these men and women put in their life on the line. Chiefly we've got fifteen seconds. But i'd love your take on this. If Mayor Johnston does what he's promised to do and gives what I view as a blatantly illegal order to DPD to go out and physically resist federal law enforcement officers as they execute these deportations, do you think Denver police rank and file will follow that order?
Speaker 9: Well, I never thought they'd stand with their hands in their pockets, and watch our memorial to where phone and officers we detigrated. I never thought that we pore behind locked doors in the police buildings. Dan don't know, I honestly don't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, Chief, I appreciate your frankness as always on this and I hope you join us often because unfortunately it's about to get crazy. Okay, thank you, Chief, Sure do appreciate it. That's former Chief Jim Kyle. You're kind enough to spend time with us. Back in a flash on the Dan Caplish and.
Speaker 7: Now back to the Dan Kaplish Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good joined us, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Really stunning news out of Denver, according to the Denveright publication and a tweet from Kyle Clark, Mike Johnston, mayor of Denver, is promising to use Denver police to physically stop federal law enforcement agents from executing the large immigration sweeps the deportation of criminal illegals that Trump is promising. Seems to me not offering this is a legal opinion, but seems to me looking at the statute, that that would be just a raw insurrection and it even gets worse from there, so very dangerous Behaby, you're by the mayor further endangering federal law enforcement officers even today by implying that there's some kind of enemy that Denver police would go out and fight. Think about the added danger that puts them in. In Johnston saying tens of thousands of people would take to the street to resist, comparing it to Tan Square. Yeah, yeah, that is an extraordinarily dangerous, dangerous thing to suggest. Let's go to the phone lines. Talk to Scott and Lyttleton. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hi Dan, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am ticked off.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That was a great insurrection song, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah yeah, yeah, well, yeah, yeah listen.
Speaker 6: I called the Chamber of Commerce and told them I heard this on a very prominent radio show. I said, I didn't hear it myself, but my leave definitely believe in the information. They said they had not heard this. I don't know if they were telling the truth, but I did tell them something that is the truth, and that I participate. I've had a booth and I am part of a booth generally almost every year for the Denver Sportsman Show, and I said the show's actually run out of someone by Seattle, and the outfitters coming down, especially from Canada to Denver, are getting sick of coming down here because they're not getting a lot of action. The show is really slowing down in Denver. Yeah, and so they're going a lot of them are going straight to Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Stet Can I ask you favorite, We're coming up on a hard break, So I apologize.
Speaker 2: Where do we bottom line this?
Speaker 6: Well, the bottom line is I told them, I said, you know, you know, I would believe their Chamber of Commerce would be very interesting in this because if they're going to have a possible insurrection here, how are they going to get people.
Speaker 3: For events?
Speaker 1: Now, that is a great point. Thank you for that, my friend. I mean, but just this madness, right, just this madness. And speaking of madness, I did want to note this. We've been talking about how reckless it is right now to have Joe Biden as president, and how the twenty fifth should have been invoked, and how now authorizing these US missiles to be shot deeper into Russia, you know, creates this added danger. Here's a note today, and this is the US government confirming that Russia today launched an experimental intermediate range ballistic missile into Ukraine. But get this, Russia called just before it was launched to advise the US that it was not nuclear tipped, because the type of missile they launched into Ukraine today is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. So they wanted to let the US know that this was not a nuclear missile that they were launching today. But you think about the escalation and danger here, and with a commander in chief who any honest person can see, you know, does not have the cognitive capacity to be executing that role right now. But I wanted to let you know of that latest development. I want to get to some of these texts. Our texts have been blowing up as well. Dan does Mayork Johnson honestly believe that every Denver citizen is behind his idiocy or is he just so consumed by the idea that he is all powerful that he believes he.
Speaker 2: Can do something this stupid Sarah.
Speaker 1: I think that he's shown he doesn't care at all about the people of Denver, because by now now taunting Donald Trump like this, he guarantees that Denver is not going to be looked favorably upon. Right when it comes to federal grants, etc. But he's basically forcing Trump, you know, to begin these deportations here. Clearly he doesn't care. Johnston doesn't care about the people of Denver. He sure doesn't care about law enforcement, because he's just added to the ever present danger, certainly for our federal law enforcement officers. And a brilliant point from a Texter here who says, and I'll summarize it, Dan, he's just added to the danger to our federal officers because trend de Aragua has his promised to be killing police officers.
Speaker 2: And when you've got the.
Speaker 1: Mayor of Denver now coming out and saying that these federal officers are so bad, these federal officers who are coming to follow federal law and carry out federal law are so bad, we're sending our Denver police out to physically stop them. Think about the added green lighting that offers to all sorts of bad actors, including these gang members. Now, it's reckless, it's irresponsible, it's dangerous, and if he carried it out, it would be insurrection. Ryan, thank you so much, Kelly, you as well. Please be back tomorrow for