Speaker 1: It's been in Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle and we are on the road at Lounge by Top Golf out here at the uh Omnipga Frisco headquarters. I mean, it is so great out here, and uh, you know, Ben, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be doing the show out here.
Speaker 1: Rollertown has us out here because they're a big sponsor of the tournament. And it just so happens that a person that's involved in the tournament is also a person that our paths have crossed.
Speaker 2: With many times. She's a good friend of ours.
Speaker 1: Now she's here in the role of general chair, but she's more than that. She's friends of the Ben and skin Show. It's our good friend Ashley Miller. Hello, Ashley, you guys.
Speaker 3: What an intro.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you're making me feel like a million bucks were practically related at this point.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: We're brothers and sisters in arms. It's amazing. How you doing today?
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, it's hot out there, but it's a water inclusive tournament. Make sure we uh push that water inclusive in tournament. But it's incredible, Like we've like, the showing has been great. When they open the ropes today, you guys, Like, the amount of people coming through the gates blew my mind, not because I didn't expect it.
Speaker 3: But it was just really cool to see. I'm like a proud mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the way it's like the community. I don't know if you guys saw. We sold like under four thousand hotel rooms before this even started for people that were traveling in.
Speaker 3: The economic impact is huge.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: And if you're listening to this and you're like, Okay, that sounds like fun, I'm sold. Go to KPMG WOMEN'SPGA Championship dot com. You get tickets kids under fifteen or free with a ticket to adult, and one adult can bring four kiddos here. And so you say it's a water supported is that?
Speaker 2: What does that mean exactly?
Speaker 4: I mean this was something we did for the Kitchen Aid Senior.
Speaker 3: This is Texas right.
Speaker 4: Like we were actually in Sahali and Seattle last year for this exact same major And the guy that was in my role, he was like, look, if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be showcase the trees and the shade. And I was like, have you ever been to Frisco, Texas? It's like not really what you're going to be getting from our aerial shots. Ye, So we just wanted to come up with a creative way to be innovative and like, how do we get people out here and not let them be intimidated. It's not the people that are local, we expect it. This is like not even a hot day, right, like we're so used to this. But water inclusive, meaning when you walk through the gates, everywhere you go, they're going to be pushing.
Speaker 3: Free water on you.
Speaker 4: You're not paying eight bucks for a bottle of water when you come to the KPMG Women's PGA Championship. Also cooling stations, we knew that had to be a part of the experience. So just tons of opportunities to stay cool while you're out here.
Speaker 1: Water is a big part of beer, So I have beer, so I figure that the water is included in that.
Speaker 2: So I feel good about my strategy.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, the Rollertown tent is poppin', Okase, we need to talk about Rollertown with you because one of the many ways that we've connected is that you're one of the leaders of the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which is based in Frisco and we have done stuff together with you Rollertown Beer Works.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to be doing something right here incredible in October because we're going to do the Roller Open here at PGA Frisco to benefit the National Breast Cancer Founding.
Speaker 3: I can't even believe it's real life.
Speaker 4: Like the fact that you guys thought about NBCF and that capacity is huge. Think about how much fun it's going to be to come out here, to have to play golf all day and the difference that we're gonna make for women and families from coast to coast. It's gonna be huge. Like we're so freaking honored. It's going to be a great event.
Speaker 5: All right, again, we're out at OMNIPGA Frisco. The KPMG Women's PGA Championship is happening again. Go to KPMG WOMEN'SPGA Championship dot com to get tickets to come join us. But we were told that out of the top one hundred female golfers in the field, one hundred of one hundred are here playing in this.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine being like the fifty or so that's like not in that they're like one hundred of the top one hundred are out here and you're like, yay, I'm one seventy five. But I think it's insane. Like, think about the field that's out here, all the former champions. I don't think people understand the access to the players. I think that's what Frisco can offer that nobody else can. All you come out here, you can be on the dance floor having fun with your family for five bucks, pick up a club. It's access to the sport. We're growing the game for the next generation. You guys know, my kids are seven and five. My daughter did not want to be Spider Man until she saw Spider Man.
Speaker 2: Guess what, She's out.
Speaker 4: Here Thursday through Sunday. She sees freaking Nelly Korda and she wants to be Nelly Korda. Like, it's a really cool opportunity because at PGA Firsco, it's not just talking about it. You have the opportunity to be about it. You can go to the dance floor, you can put forty five holes for five bucks. You can go over to the Ronnie, you can ship, you can put But the access to the sport is what's so important because then if you're an adult and you take it seriously and you're like, you know what, maybe I could do this.
Speaker 3: I see the business behind.
Speaker 4: The sport, I see the access to the sport, then go to the T Mobile coaching center and pick up the sport.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just think it's incredible.
Speaker 4: People don't realize that you're standing inches away from these giants of the game. These are the top female golfers in the world. Twenty six countries represented you this week.
Speaker 1: I don't really and I don't think, you know, people fully understand. Like there's a lot of people that have probably been out to the Byron Nelson or maybe they've been out to the Colonial and those are great tournaments. I'm not saying anything negative about those tournaments, but they don't have the let's just say infrastructure that this facility has to make this a world class event, absolutely world class event that's happening there exactly.
Speaker 4: You're also you're parking close. That's not an obstacle to you. Thirty five bucks for grounds tickets. Where in the world do you get that four kids per ticket, military personnel. But then you come in you have the district. Saturday night, we've got Grace Tyler on the Stubb.
Speaker 2: He's been on our show before. Absolutely, Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 4: We got the one and only Grace. I mean it's gonna be huge, Like that's a free concert for people. I don't think a lot of people realize that she's gonna have an opener that day. And then when she's done three hundred Drones in the Sky, Wow, Omnia stepped up in a really big way to make it really cool. I mean, when you go to these majors, there's not always an opportunity to stay. We want people, of course to come all day Saturday, but then stay, make yourself at home in the district. Let's drink some good beer. Yes, make memories, you know. And I mean, come on, Grace talk.
Speaker 3: You kidding me. She's about to go on tire with Lee Brice.
Speaker 4: I'll know that right, Yes, just wrapped with Shane Smith and the Saints. Yeah, she's squeezing us in and then she's on tour with Lee Brice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ashley, Before we let you go, we want you to tell our listeners more about the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Again, you're here general chair of this and that's why we're having you on. But that is your baby, and so tell everybody more about what that is and how they can get involved.
Speaker 4: Look, it made it the perfect yes to say, General Chair made a lot of sense for me because you're advocating for women in sports. We advocate for women on a daily basis at National Breast Cancer Foundation founded in nineteen ninety one, headquartered in Frisco, Texas. We're different because we're helping women and families in the moment. A lot of people are out to find the cure. That's so important. I can point you in that direction if that's something that you're passionate about, But National Breast Cancer Foundation has programs and services to help every step of the way. We're very passionate that we're advocating not only the female but her family as well. We're there to remove the barriers to care. And it said no questions asked, programs and services for those women.
Speaker 3: So NBCF dot org.
Speaker 4: If you're passionate about helping women, maybe coming out to the roller Channel open in October to be a part of what we're doing to change the world.
Speaker 2: It's going to be huge, awesome.
Speaker 5: Well, anything you're involved with, we're in one hundred percent. We believe in you. This whole community believes in you. An honor to have you on the show. Thank you for taking the time.
Speaker 3: I love you, guys.
Speaker 2: Act there she goes to Ashley Miller. She's proud. Oh my god, it's unbelievable. I love her all right.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, we've got the show started Coming up next. In Food News, which restaurants are making their customers the happiest.
Speaker 2: That's next.