Speaker 1: This is the Olympic files.
Speaker 2: I'm Olio, and.
Speaker 3: We decided to do something on false flag operations things. I guess you could consider that the government creates to create a situation. I guess that they would wish to have the population agree with and so usually the best way, especially when it comes to wars, is to get people all pissed off, find a boogeyman, and you're a pretty good shape. Now, we just outlined a few I think everybody will get the general gist of the situation. But we looked at some of the incidents and they are as follows. Fort Sumter, the sinking of the USS Main, the sinking of the Lusitania Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, and Oklahoma City regarding the Borough Building bombing, the WTC bombing nine to eleven, and I hope it isn't the case. But what has just taken place in Boston in the detonation surrounding the or during the Boston Marathon. I don't know, is there anything else that you wanted to put on that list?
Speaker 2: THEO Well, I'm just a couple from antiquity, and this just shows you how old this trick is and how gullible populations always are. But of course Nero the best resources we have anyway, say that he or somebody from his side set the city of Rome on fire, and of course they blamed it on the Christians because they wanted to persecute the Christians. But also before that, I was reading online this week that I didn't know this until recently, but when Julius Caesar decided to, you know, across the Rubicon and come take over Rome. Before he got there, he apparently sent some of his agents in to cause a few what we would call today terrorists attacks in order to convince enough Roman citizens that there was no law in order in Rome. And so who's going to come and save the day? The man on the white horse, Julius Caesar, And it worked for him, It worked at the time for Nero, and it's it's working for governments today when when they want to start a war for the profit of a few always, or when they want to pass some lockdown legislation, have a get the pretext going, get the more than a pretext, it's they are they're proactive in helping these things happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just mentioned the ones that pertained to the United States, And of course the one that became a very popular event and back in nine to eleven was referring back to the reichstad being burnt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, so everybody's kind of aware of that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean they the fact that you point that out, that it's happened across millennia should be a clue. And yet it works every time with regard to for it, Sumpter, We all understand that pretty much, although some people will nitpick and say it wasn't the real triggering element in the civil war, which I think it was. But no matter what, there was gonna be a civil war. And I'm gonna I'm gonna ask you for your input on that right now, because as far as I'm concerned, this thing was bound to happen.
Speaker 1: They were just looking for a way to do it.
Speaker 2: So what do you think, Oh, oh, definitely, they're the European the old world European powers wanted it to come off. They were doing their best to get both sides moomented into a war, and it worked.
Speaker 3: And I don't think there was ever really going to be a Confederate in the United States of America. I don't think it was ever in the cards for the nation to be split, because what the nation did in the twentieth century could not be done if it were split. So that was not a possibility, although it was always raised that it was going to be that.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's why there was a session.
Speaker 3: And yet in a sense that flew in the face of the Constitution, which doesn't mean a thing anyway. But you were allowed to succeed, but Joe go aheadn't try it. And that's what we've gotten. But this goes back even into the fifties. In the eighteen fifties, it might have been one of the reasons why Buchanan was poisoned at his inaugural party.
Speaker 2: Which virtually nobody knows about.
Speaker 3: No, And I tell you, I've gone back and taken a look at some of the accounts, and they are a riot. One of them claims he had malaria.
Speaker 2: All about the dozens of people that were killed by the same thing he ingested.
Speaker 3: Well, they got well. But first of all, they're saying there was nothing ingested. So that was in some newspapers. Another one said definitely that I forget what it was that they said that he ate something was spoiled. I mean, you get the cherries in the milk thing, I don't know. And then there's there's accounts, uh you.
Speaker 1: Know that just vary.
Speaker 3: And when I went back and I took a look, I I bookmarked where I found them in this Chronicling America.
Speaker 1: Dot LC.
Speaker 3: And it's great to read these accounts, I mean, because that's that's just you know, first reporting, and it's there to be seen. Uh, But there seems to be a lot of dancing around the fact that he was Uh there was an assassination attempt on him, and certainly even though he did his survive and others did die, as you noted, and this happened in DC.
Speaker 1: I think it was what the National Hotel or something like that. I just like, I just like, how how selective malaria gets, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, and it only affects the one thide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So at any rate, he was never the same after that. He was about as malliable as you could be. But I don't think he wanted any part of beginning the Civil War. So it devolved upon whoever's going to be next, and that's Lincoln, you know, And we're not giving Lincoln a pass as being a hero or you know, the fabled character that we see right up there against you know, with Washington.
Speaker 1: At both myths.
Speaker 3: But I would say I think that Lincoln was somebody who knew what the deal was going to be. He knew what he had to execute, He did it, and I do think that he didn't have the stomach for it, and at some point, probably around Gettysburg, he changed his mind. And that was not good news for all the other interested parties, both in his political party and elsewhere. But on the other hand, we see people who are constantly killing Lincoln and executing him and bringing him.
Speaker 1: Back out, and I'm like, all right, enough is enough, we got it, all right.
Speaker 3: He's not a demi god, but he's not the bassard you say he is either.
Speaker 1: He's somewhere in the middle. He became a president. What do you expect?
Speaker 3: And you see the same thing all along with these, the two sides, one that want to glorify and one that want to demonize it.
Speaker 1: Is it that been your experience as wealthyo?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, And it's sadly. I've talked to a couple of people in the South today over the years, and you know, they would see my point. See what I'm looking at about a lot of historical things. But well, when it came to explaining oh, for example, they'd be the patriotypes, and they would even understand most of the problem with the fourteenth Amendment. However, when I would try to explain to them that the influence of Rome and the historical documents there, they won't even look at that. Oh and then because I would link, of course it factually historically, I would. I'm trying to show them the documents which prove that Lincoln was assassinated by Rome ultimately, and they won't even look at that because to them, that's well, they chalk it up to just Charles Chinicky, which that's it's a good source, but there are many others. And because they fear that that's going to make Lincoln look like a good guy, like a martyr. Well, I don't care about that. I was just trying to show them, you know, factually who assassinated him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And of course this goes on and on and on. You still have the one side in the history book side that make him look like, like I said, a Denny God and any of the others that can't kill him enough. And it goes on and on and on. Look he's a president that means your son of a bitch to begin with. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: I do think he had some kind of change of heart in Gettysburg. I mean, can you imagine walking through that carnage and seeing it. That's who knows how that might affect somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think when they talk about all the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy, one I think you can add to that as well is that both of them knew what the deal was when they signed on for this, and I think that both changed their minds, ironically one hundred years apart. A Lincoln in eighteen sixty three, Kennedy well before obviously November nineteen sixty three. But at some point in time, I just think they decided that they couldn't do it this way. And the once you're assigned, when the president is assassinated, is that they probably changed the script and that's not a good thing to do.
Speaker 1: And that's when they sent out the lone gunmen.
Speaker 3: But with regard to Fort Sumter, I mean, first of all, the Confederate states had seen it, they'd become their own government, and here we have a Union installation in the South, and that's Fort Sumter in the Bay of Charleston, South Carolina. So I mean, first of all, you would think that the Union troops would get there but out of there, and they would be allowed to go peaceably and safely. But no, that's day down there. So what happened was there was an order for the fort to be restocked with supplies, not anything necessarily of a military nature or an aggressive nature. And let me just read one paragraph from one of the many summaries about what took place that day, and it talks about the vice President of the Confederacy, Stevens, saying that he identified the beginning of the wars Lincoln's order sending a quote hostile fleet styled the Relief Squadron to reinforce Fort Sumter. The war was then and there inaugurated and began by the authorities at Washington. General Beauregard did not open fire upon Fort Sumter until this fleet was, to his knowledge, very near the harbor of Charleston, and until he had inquired of Major Anderson whether he would engage to take no part in the expected blow then coming down upon him from the approaching fleet. When Major Anderson would not make such a promise, it became necessary for General Beauregard to strike the first blow, as he did. Otherwise the forces under his command might have been exposed to fires, to two fires at the same time, and in front and in another in the rear. The use of force by the Confederacy therefore, was in self defense rendered necessary by the actions of the other side. So by sending the ship down there, it was clear what was going to happen. And it happened, and there you had just civil war.
Speaker 2: And the sources you and I know about, you know, they will they cite that Beauregard was a Romanist. It's worth noting all that.
Speaker 1: You know, that whole thing is so strange.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got Jefferson Davis, who was in contact with Rome. I mean he heretofore he had summered up in Canada. I mean, it's not like these people would necessarily just dead bang, you know, diehard Southerners.
Speaker 1: And the same goes with John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got them missus crazy madman who couldn't take the fact that the Confederacy had been dashed.
Speaker 1: But this guy was an actor who was up in New York. More than most people were, you know, even during the war. He was going up there. I mean, he was availing himself of a certain woman who was also seeing like a union general at the same time. I mean, it's like laughable to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: You know, this wasn't all you know about all ramped up Southerners who you know, couldn't take the fact that the Confederacy wasn't going to.
Speaker 1: Stand, but at any rate, and I mean that that's one of the.
Speaker 3: Reasons why it's crazy to think that Booth shot Lincoln for any kind of military advantage.
Speaker 1: There was none. It was over with.
Speaker 2: That was a hit.
Speaker 3: And this goes back to what we were saying about Rome. But that was a whack job that had nothing to do with the war. It had to do with payback, if you will, and that bank. Huh yeah. And also because people were making money on the war and now the war was ending in their estimation too soon, you know, how to go with all the and there were people in Lincoln's own party that were profiteering, you know, even in his close circles. So I mean there was a lot of intrigue in that. But again, when we were put back together again, it was in a different manner that has stayed with.
Speaker 1: Us to this day.
Speaker 2: Well, sure, two years after that war you had the coup de ETAs called the Reconstruction Acts by those same people in Lincoln's party, but not that they were at the head of it. They were prominent.
Speaker 3: You know. One last comment, if we will, I often wonder too if Lincoln's haste to end the war, if it were somewhat humanitarian, it might have also.
Speaker 1: Kind of compelled.
Speaker 3: Sheridan to go on what is now the infamous March to the Sea. Sherman, I'm sorry, Sharon, and I said, right, Sherman, Yeah, you know. And and that's something that really stuck with a lot of people down here, is that that absolute of you know, just annihilation of everything and everyone. It may have hastened the end of the war, but you know, it's to be humanitarian, you have to be what you know, anti humanitarian. So that's that it may not have ended that way had Lincoln maybe not have to change your heart, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now. The next incident is the sinking of the USS Main.
Speaker 3: We are led to believe that there was a mine out there in the harbor in Havana, and that put there by the Spanish and that that blew up the main and of course everybody got all po in the United States and then they want to go around smack some Spanish.
Speaker 1: But what's your take on this?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, totally inside job. We wanted to We wanted the Spanish possessions we wanted and it was not even just Cuba that we wanted. The Philippines is what we really wanted, and we got them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been all through that out in the world.
Speaker 3: You didn't take Cuba, but that's oh, that's right, that's because you wanted to allow Cuba to remain independent. Yeah, yeah, which of course is you know, the burr in our bonnet to this very day. But it's supposed to be that way, and that's what's set up that kind of situation. But it's just kind of crazy to think that Americans and Cubans go to work at guantanom Obey all the time, punch clock's going to go out, and here was supposed to be at such odds with the Cuban government that there is no kind of reciprocity or any kind of commerce.
Speaker 1: And this is interesting.
Speaker 3: The former mayor of Tampa gave a speech at Saint Leo University, and I had to tape it, and I was surprised during the Q and A that followed that Greco admitted that there was business going on between the United States and Cuba below the radar screen. I was really surprised he said that publicly, and I think at that time he was specifically referencing that Kren was being sent down. I mean, the Formers would doing business with Cuba, and I mean, I don't really care, but I mean, you know, and that's what this whole speech was about, was normalizing trade with Cuba.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I mean, go ahead, but I have a quote here you they're going to get a kick out of. It's by McKinley, William McKinley, the president at that time. So that war happened in eighteen ninety eight. It was fomented, of course, by the so called Yellow Press, the Hearst publications, And everybody today is we're willing to admit that Hurst was Hearst's publications were propaganda and they fomented that war. But where we can't make the connections, connect the dots and see that the same thing's happening today, just different people in charge of the press. But okay, so eighteen ninety eight was the war in eighteen ninety nine, okay. The source on this is a book called the Life of William McKinley. But in eighteen ninety nine, apparently William McKinley made some speech before a Methodist Episcopal church, and here's what he wrote. Now, keep in mind, we had the United States forces during the invasion and occupation of the Philippines. We had killed and estimated two hundred thousand Filipino civilians. All right, But here's what McKinley said. This is going to sound like Bush Junior. He said, we could not leave them to themselves. They were unfit for self government and they would soon have anarchy and misrule over there, worse than Spain's was. There was nothing left for us to do but to take them all and to educate the Filipinos and uplift and civilize and christianize them. We're gonna christian That's like the in Vietnam. We had to save the village. We had to destroy the village by saving it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm more was backed in the native people's too. You know, we're gonna save you by killing you. If you don't like what we tell you to do. Oh yeah, yeah, and and and just real quickly, I haven't really spent a lot of time. I'd like to, I think, but I don't know if I'll ever get to it, because I don't believe that the assassinations of Garfield and McKinley were a lone gunmen. I mean, I know Geito is involved in show gosh and all this other stuff, but you know there's there's there's more to it than that.
Speaker 2: But I like to throw in the Huey Long one too. That's it fits the pattern, the loan nut gunman, when of course they were money powers behind it.
Speaker 3: Well, you have no secret service at the time of Lincoln's assassination, and supposedly his guard walks away and then both makes his move. But now that happened in eighteen sixty five, the way we have sixteen years later. Garfield is walking through Union Station and really with not much protection. Two people in his entourage not necessarily very fond of Garfield.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the old Julius Caesi's story.
Speaker 3: You know, you've got enemies in your midst and I mean, and they walk him through Union Station and bang he gets popped.
Speaker 1: Now that still isn't enough.
Speaker 3: You have McKinley getting popped in nineteen oh one, right, this is twenty years after, yeah, twenty years after Garfields, And I mean, doesn't anybody get it? There was secret service at the time, And I found one of these old newspapers in that website I mentioned that where was openly questioned like, how did you guys not jump this guy? I mean, he's in his line waiting to shake McKinley's hand. He's got a handkerchief wrapped around his hand. Don't you think it'd be like, Oh, come over here, you know, let's take a look at that. Oh no, he goes right up in pop's McKinley, you think. I mean, come on, man, you know, one of the odds for a lone gunmen to be successful three out of three times in the course of what that would be some like forty five years or so. So anyway, here are you going with the main? Now, I'll just read what they did and then kind of put a PostScript on this. So the US Navy Department immediately formed the Board of Inquiry to determine the reason for the mains destruction. The inquiry conducted in Havana, lasted for conducted in Havanda, lasted in four weeks, lasted four weeks. The condition of the submerged wreck and the lack of technical expertise prevented the board from being as thorough as later investigations, and in the end they concluded that a mine had detonated under the ship. The board did not attempt to fix blame for the placement of the device, the main. All right, The destruction of the main did not cause the US to declare war in Spain, but it served as a catalyst accelerating the approach to a diplomatic impasse. In addition, the seeking and deaths of a US sailor's rallied American opinion more strongly behind armed intervention. Well, isn't that kind of like starting the war? I mean this samanthic crap. I mean, come on, let's see okay. Lastly, in nineteen eleven, the Navy Department ordered a second board of inquiry after Congress voted funds for the removal of the wreck of Maine from Havana harbor. US Army engineers built a coffer dam around the silken battleship. Thus exposing it and giving naval investigators an opportunity to examine a photograph the wreckage and detail finding the bottom hull plates in the area of the reserve six inch magazine bent inward and backed. The nineteen eleven board concluded that a mine had detonated under the magazine, causing the explosion that destroyed the ship, but it gets better. Technical experts at the time of both investigations disagree with the findings, believing that spontaneous combustion of coal in the bunker adjacent to the reserved six inch magazine was the most likely cause of the explosion on board the ship. In nineteen seventy six, Admiral Hyman G. Rickover published his book How the Battleship Maine Was Destroyed. The admiral became interested in the disaster and wondered if application of minor and scientific knowledge could determine the cause. He called on two experts on explosions and their effects on ship hulls. Using documentation gathered from the two official inquiries, as well as information on the construction and ammunition of Maine, the experts concluded that the damage cause to the ship was inconsistent with the eternal external explosion of a mine. The most likely cause, they speculated, was spontaneous combustion of coal in the bunker next to the magazine. Now, the question was whether or not there was sabotage, but in foreshadowing what took place at nine to eleven at the World Trade Towers, the whole that was in question was removed by the army and kind of like disappeared.
Speaker 2: Oh gee, what a coincidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the smoking gun gets carried away, and I'll tell you where that came from. That came from a documentary on the History Channel that I saw, and I had a laugh because they could even today have concluded positively what the cause was, and they just can't find the piece. Maybe it's a staten island with all the stuff from the nine to eleven towers.
Speaker 1: So there you have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did. They did the same exact thing at the several sites of nine to eleven, didn't they, Yeah, removing the evidence hurriedly.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh and Oklahoma City bombing too, it I believe, Yeah, but we'll get to them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: All right, So there you have the USS main. Now Elusitania is sunk on May seven, nineteen fifteen, and of course we were brought up in the United States to believe that Germany was really bad guys, And how dare you sink a passenger ship?
Speaker 1: You really sucked and let's go to war.
Speaker 3: How else would you going to get basically isolationist the Americans to want to get involved in something like that, And that did not hurt.
Speaker 1: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 3: Although if you think about it, I mean, how many normal like regular hoypoloit people were on the Lucifania. I think you had a little bit of coin to get on that boat, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But still yeah, yeah, like the Titanic, Yeah, you had to be rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh there's another one for you too, THEO you had to send an email about asking folks, what's the big deal with what I called the Eyes of April?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know whatever. It takes place between the fourteenth and the nineteenth or whatever. It is, all right, some high.
Speaker 2: Holy day in ancient Paganism, isn't it?
Speaker 1: I guess? I mean what is it?
Speaker 3: I mean, Earth Day, as the Cooker explained, was also during that time, so I mean you got your little pagan ties to it, but.
Speaker 1: Still in all. You know, it's the birthday to Hitler on the eighteenth.
Speaker 3: You got the patriot thing happening, going back to Bunker Hill, blah blah blah. And then there's Kylumbine happened and okay, see happened during that time, and it's tax Day and all this other stuff. So and by the way, the Titanic sunk during that week. Also, it's why I bring it up, I don't know. But here we have a sacrifice of citizens innocence to foment war. And there's a book which I think is excellent, written by Colin Simpson titled very simply The Lusitania. And he has documentation. He's included images of letters and of I guess bill of ladings and everything. I mean, he's done his homework. And there is no doubt at all that the United States and Britain were engaging in using passengers as shields for the transportation of munitions, stores other elements of aid that the United States was giving Britain in her battle with Germany. Now we're supposed to think that the Germans just down to the Lusitania, that it had no military advantage, but it did, and everybody knew it for the most part. I've said it before mentioning it and comes from this book as well, that the Germans wanted a warning circulated in about fifty newspapers in the United States.
Speaker 2: They paid for.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, they paid for it, but I think one or two papers did it and no one else did.
Speaker 2: The des Moines Register was the only one that printed their warning.
Speaker 1: Oh, the des Moines Register.
Speaker 2: Yes, and man, there was some powerful string puller or pullars that told is you know, another example of the startling control of the US press, but told all those papers on the Eastern seaport don't run that warning advertisement that Germany had paid money for.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Wilson also got the warning and somehow didn't release it to the public. And as much as I think that he was the person that was supposed to be in office to allow the creation of the Federal Reserve and also World War One, remember he ran on the plank. What was it, you know, we'll keep your boys out of war. Yeah, okay, yeah, absolutely. But you get a feeling at least that there was some infighting going on, if there in fact really was, but that Wilson was torn between two factions. Actually was a faction of one his current Secretary of State, William Jennings Bryan, who was trying to impress upon Wilson the need to you know, not get into war. Let's settle this thing, we can do it and her. But of course he failed. Those who did win was this nexus that comprised Robert Lansing, who happens to be the uncle of the Dullest brothers, so you know, it's all enough family. He and Joseph Tummelty, who's a figure that kind of like gets forgotten about because of the third member of this triad, and that was Colonel mandel House. Those three supposedly were in Wilson's ear to like, let's go to war and kick some booty. And Brian resigned over what took place or didn't take place with the president with regard to Lusitania. And the person who got his job is the one who wanted it, that was Lancing. So and off we went into war now again. If you can get a chance to read this book, it's it's very very compelling. I'm just gonna hit you with a couple of paragraphs if you will indulge me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great book.
Speaker 3: It says, let's see, all right, they talk all right, they talk about there would been there would have been an eventual meeting between the.
Speaker 1: U boat that was out in that channel.
Speaker 3: Behind Ireland, and of course which would lead to the west side of the UK and Liverpool where it was headed. Uh, and I'll just pick it up there, It said. U twenty is the submarine involved. It said if the U twenty remained stationary, the two meeting that submarine in the Lusitania, they would meet at door in the following morning, with the Juno in the area close by. But Juno was being sent out as protection to bring the Lusitania all the way home.
Speaker 1: If the U two, I'm sorry, if the U twenty.
Speaker 3: Turned west, then the rendezvous would be even sooner, because if you can imagine, well, if you can visualize this, the U boat, the U twenty was kind of southeast of the southeast corner of Ireland, and so if it went west, it would be moving toward the Lusitania, who is making its way northeast up to Liverpool, it said. Admiral Oliver drew to Churchill's attention to fact that the Juno was unsuitable for exposure to submarine attack without escort, and suggested that elements of the destroyer flotilla from Milford Haven should be sent forthwith to her assistance. All Right, it says at this juncture the Admiralty War Diary stops short, perhaps understandably, as it was here the decision was made that was to be the direct cause of the disaster. No one alive today knows who made it, but Churchill and Fisher, both of them were in the higher ups in the navy, must share the responsibility. Shortly afternoon on May fifth, the Admiralty signaled the Juno to abandon her escort mission and return to Queenstown. She was to travel southeast overnight so as to clear the fast Neet by some fifty miles in undercover of darkness. The Lusitania was not informed that she was now alone and closing every minute to the U twenty. Adamal Coke at Queenstown was informed of the order and instructed to protect the Lusitania as best he could. Coke, in turn, did not warn the Lusitania. They sent those people to their deaths, and they had ample opportunity to forestall any kind of incident. Even if the Lusitania had taken a shot and the juno were there or anybody was there where there was this fleet out of milfred Haven, there would have been the loss of life. And where we're going to is that the one torpedo.
Speaker 1: There were not two.
Speaker 3: Torpedoes fired by the sub. There was one that would not have sunk the Lusitania. It was the second explosion in the damage it did that sunk the Lusitania like a.
Speaker 2: Rock, cutting off the communication and not telling the people that needed to know that they're going to repeat that pattern. And when we get to.
Speaker 1: Pearl Harbor, yeah, I mean they were just sent out and hung out to drive. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what's even more heartbreaking to consider, excuse me, that these people were in were in sight of land at least to their west and possibly to their east. I mean there was land about and they were never going to reach the shores alive. Okay, now here we go with the cover up real quick. The State Department cleared their archive for public inspection in nineteen sixty five, but of the copy sent to the Border of Trade, though at the time of the nineteen fifty inquiry, they would have been invaluable in determining many of the mysteries surrounding Lusitania. No trace remains except the acknowledgment to mister Frost of their safe receipt. The Border of Trade took depositions from every one of the two hundred and eighty nine members of the crew who survived. Only thirteen of these are available at the Public Record Office, and they all possess a curious lack of originality without exception, even though signed with a mark by a literate seaman. They placed the torpedoes impact as well aft amidship or both. I won't go on any more about that, but here's the point. Survivors did reach both coasts. The first ones reached alive to Ireland's coast and State Department people took down the Affid Davids, their testimonies, their eyewitness accounts of what happened.
Speaker 1: All of them got lost.
Speaker 3: The British boarder traded did the same thing with those that were going to contradict what England's take would be on it. And so they get these two hundred and eighty some on seamen to basically sign a boilerplate Affid David about and it was critical as to where the torpedo hit. But they got lost.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: It took a low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except for the Siemens affidavits, which were cooked and, as we were stated, lacking an originality. So it was like signed here, this is what you saw, go away. Now what happened was and I'll let this be the end of it. You got to read this thing.
Speaker 2: But what's the name of the book again?
Speaker 3: Elusitania by Colin Simpson was written in nineteen seventy two. Now there's a problem now for America because in fact they were sending passengers over a shields and that Germany did everything it could to dissuade them from doing that.
Speaker 1: And they were in their element.
Speaker 3: They were if you want to call the rules of engagement, they were definitely supported in their stance.
Speaker 1: What they did was allowed.
Speaker 2: We talked about that before we were using human shields.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, and Germany tries to say, look, don't do this, and they did it because Germany didn't want war with the United States, so they did everything they could. They try to appease America. But I mean, if you're not going to listen, what else can you do. But the whole controversy around the Lusitania was that the Germans shot two torpedoes and they did not, and they proved they didn't. They shot one and then there was a second explosion which either was set or was the result of the first torpedo. But had those munitions not been there, the Lusitania would not have sunk. And so what happens is they run this by government legal to see where they're at as far as their status and how they should proceed, because they were stuck in the sense between Britain and Germany, both countries were equally in favorable status with the United States. So here's what the government legal came back with. This is beautiful six quick points. Britain had obliterated the distinction between merchantmen and men of war. Therefore Germany had every right to sink the Lusitania, and Germany had not sunk to Lusitania, that a valuable cargo of munitions would have passed through to germans enemies Germany's enemies. There was no basis at international law for the United States claim that the life of an American citizen was sacris act even when aboard a belligerent ship of any category. That England had recognized this fact during the Russo Japanese war, and had published a warning to her citizens against taking passage in belligerent vessels. And lastly that the owners and operators of the Lusitania appeared to have committed a breach of Section five of the Passenger Act of the Navigational Laws of the United States. So here Britain had turned around and done the same thing that Germany did in the sense, but this time ignored it because it suited their purposes to get the United States eventually fully fledged in a war, although they did not come in for another two years plus. But you know, one of the visuals that would would have to grab you is that one guy in a life jacket just jumped off of the sinking Lusitania and was kind of exhausted and in shock and everything else, but recalls floating on his back amongst several what they call Moses baskets, in which there were babies from the nursery who had returned for a nap after their lunch. And he said he laid among them and listened to the cries, you know, several of them, until finally they were all still. They were drowned in their Moses baskets.
Speaker 1: Oh Man you know, how can you stomach that? You know, not Almighty?
Speaker 2: So it's Britain that was wrong, not Germany.
Speaker 3: And America was too. The United States was just as complicit. So there you have it, you know, anything to start a war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we go to.
Speaker 3: Pearl, which I guess most people are more familiar with. But I'm gonna throw it to you because now you had been your possession. As you said a couple of shows back, you do have of the final secret of Pearl Harbor?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Yeah?
Speaker 2: By admiral were Admiral Robert Theobald?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh? Do you want to do you want to sum up what you got from that? Please?
Speaker 2: Fantastic book that was written in the what the mid fifties by a military admiral who was there. He was present for Pearl Harbor when what capacity I forget?
Speaker 1: But he he was there, and.
Speaker 2: He writes that Admiral Kimmel was a scapegoat and also Admiral I'm sorry, General Short with the Army. Both those guys they were they were the scapegoat. And he boy the tone in his book, he's very angry. He knows he's right, he knows these the men who died at Pearl Harbor were set up to die because FDR in his cabinet wanted a war with Japan. And that includes General Marshall. He was in on it too. And Theobald proves that the United States that that FDR and his cabinet anyway, I had years before I think if if months or years before, they had thoroughly broken the Japanese secret code, and we're reading all of their messages, and they knew that Japan was going to attack, and there was a certain machine by which they could read the codes of Japan. And was it the Purple machine. May I forget what it's called. But they gave these machines out to all of their outposts all along the Pacific, and Guam had won, the Philippines had one, even the Dutch, they gave one to the Dutch in Yeah, where in Micronesia the Dutch were. But the one FLA they didn't give this intercepting code intercepting machine was Hawaii and they didn't they and also the Japanese. I can't forget it, if I can't remember if Theobald gets into this or two later authors who wrote about this do certainly, but also the Japanese did not. They failed to maintain radio silence en route to Hawaii, and so we knew they were coming and we let them attack them with a We wanted it. We needed a pretext to get into that war because they were even though it was secondary, we wanted war with Germany first of all, to again help out our master and controller mother Britain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was it, because there was a tripod agreement whereupon if Germany, Italy or Japan were attacked, attack one was an attack on all. So with the war declared in Japan, the government got its war with Germany, which again the American people were kind of not interested in getting involved. I mean, the pulse of the American people prior to World War One and two both times were like, don't get us involved. That's like a European thing. And although you could say, well, look at all the devastation and the destruction and the loss of life that was. Everybody understands that. But that doesn't mean you have to go over and jump in. But I'm sure that there are you know, millions of French and Polish and Dutch and other nationalities. We're very happy to see the Americans there there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: But still in all we were not inclined to get involved.
Speaker 2: So that's what Europe does going back millennia. They fight. Let them fight. That's why we got out of there, all right.
Speaker 3: Now, I got this book which I bought and donate it to Saint Leo Library, title Day of Deceit The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor. That's a great book that was written by Roberts Dennett, who served in the United States Navy from forty two to forty six out in the Pacific, and then he was able to obtain a number of documents here to four confidential through FOYA.
Speaker 1: But one of the things that's really interesting is this.
Speaker 3: This is great, all right. This is a dispatch from Tokyo. The asset's name is Mattsuwaka to Berlin, to Oshima. This is May five, nineteen forty one, and in parentheses and you'll love to stand it and says purple hyphen ca. So there's your purple machine, all right, all right, and it says now get this all right, So this between German excuse me, Japanese assets one in Tokyo one to Berlin. Please express our appreciation to and this is an acronym Stamma staamaa to Stamma for the information in question, and ask him if it is not possible to give us the authority for the statement that it has been fairly reliably established that the US government is reading our code messages so that we might take appropriate action. All right, So now, in May of nineteen forty one, the Japanese knew their code.
Speaker 1: Had been broken, and just to huh, they even knew.
Speaker 3: I guess when certain things are stopped that you don't think anybody knows you were trying to perpetrate.
Speaker 1: After a while, it's like, does somebody have foreknowledge of this?
Speaker 3: And just real quickly, it says Japanese admirals, believing that their naval codes were secure, filled the intelligence pipeline with messages that made clear their intentions during the week's preceding pro harbor for these disclosures, where radio messages originated between November five and December two, nineteen forty one one by Admiral Assami Nagano, chief of the Naval General Staff, And it goes on and blah blah blah, and they kept hoping stuff out in preparation for this for the oncoming war.
Speaker 2: What I like about Stinnett's book he adds one more thing because it's written at a later date, and he did go get those freedom of information acts Theobold and another guy, John Toland. They covered all the many of the acts of provocation that FDR and his henchman did to provoke Germany into attacking, like the embargo on the oil and freezing their economic assets and sending the volunteer mercenaries over to China, that flying tigers, General Chanalt and all that. But Stinette also adds this, which I didn't know about until I read his book. FDR had, you know, the men around him who told him what to do. They we had cruisers, like they would send a lone cruiser in deep into Japanese water to just pop up and make itself known. And then when the Japanese would send a shipped out to stop it and see what's going on, and then they would the American ship would high tail it out of there. But we would we would do that to just provoke them, to mess with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, if there was an instigation that cause them to attack. I mean, this is why we were doing this, because it's not unlike what was used a fort sumter in a sense, if you know what I mean, you know you're looking for something to start a fight, So obviously you do whatever is obvious and when and when it's violated. For instance, if the union leaves, therefore it something there in their possession.
Speaker 1: You got a problem, all right. So what you're asking, you're asking for it to be attacked.
Speaker 3: Uh. And once something occurs, Bang, you got your same thing here, you know, go to Japanese. All right, they're going to go to Pearl Harbor. We'll make believe we don't know. Bang it happens. Now we get a war. The last paragraph of this particular part of the afterword Instant's book, and if anybody's given to wanting to purchase this, get an addition that's two thousand and one or later, because it contains images and more text that was not available in the first edition or those whatever editions were prior to two thousand and one. Stenet closes is one section by saying, by continuing to classify Japanese naval intercepts and their communication and de coding data as a national defense secret, the National Security Agency has done a disservice to the excellent prhotographers and the radio intelligence obtained by monitor stations operated by the US and her allies in nineteen forty one, as well as to history herself. The author rest ofmates, there are at least one hundred and forty three thousand Japanese naval intercepts, plus supporting communication data that remain unseen in the nineteen forty one US Navy files, And finally says, nevertheless, the major secrets of Pearl Harbor or at last out in the open after years of denial. The truth is clear. We knew, and they did know. And I had to laugh because there was a book that came out the kind of I guess to Parry, at least Theobold's book, and I was gifted with it by a listener. And when I had a laugh, was this is gonna be the true story of Pearl Harbor. And it was written by an author who was giving full reign to just pursue every avenue, by Stimpson, who was one of the bastards who knew that the Japs were coming and was in FDR's cabinet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three of the most horrible people who knew about all this were of course FDR and Stimson and General Marshall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I mean Stimpson and then saying I mean, see this is what you gotta love. But you see, this is why there was always a problem. This is what begats conspiracy theories, and that is the works that are beauty pieces or hit pieces, depending on what they want to do to support the government and the history textbook stories are always promoted. The ones that have something to say differently never get promoted. They're out there, but more or less, how many people are paying attention or even honestly, how many people know they're out there? And that was the whole idea. So they don't suppress the books necessarily though that happens as well, but that they're just not promoted. So nobody knows. So does anybody know about Theobald's book it's the next book?
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 3: Does anybody know about this other book that came out that was backed by the government. Yes, And the person said it to me saying, like, you know, for obvious reasons, I'm sending you this because that's their side of the story. But how can Stimpson, who was one of the purpose turn around and say this is going to be an honest account, and this individual can go wherever he wants to go.
Speaker 1: I mean, make me puke, will you please.
Speaker 2: And also the other henchmen withinside knowledge, the General Marshall al he was one of the instigators that started the war, got us into the war, and then after the war he was put in charge of you know what we now call the Marshall Plan. And you had talked to somebody that totally proved that. In Europe, it's known and documented that that was all about Marshall signing off on getting the US taxpayer to rebuild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that's right. That that particular woman is a Christian missionary. But in this one particular.
Speaker 3: Situation, she accompanied her sister, who was a prop and who was attending some kind of conference and I believe Austria, and she accompanied her. And so while her sister was busy with the things of the conference, she was allowed to walk around certain buildings and she got herself into a kind of a library.
Speaker 1: And she's she's the.
Speaker 3: One that just had said to me. She said she was amazed when she went in there. She said, she found every single volume of IRS codes and laws and everything else. And as she went through stuff, she said. Yeah, she had come away, she would be saying, you know what, the American people paid for the Marshall Plan. In other words, our military and the Allied military destroyed the whole place, and American taxpayer is paid to reconstruct it.
Speaker 2: So Marshall gets America into that war and then he sticks us with the bill.
Speaker 1: There you go. Fantastic works every time.
Speaker 3: All right, look, yeah, we'll make this a part two situation, and I think we probably should do it with some proximity to this one, but with some distance, because we'll find out what's going on with the second suspect of this whole situation up in Boston. So all right, listen, I appreciate it THEO, thanks for coming aboard, and we'll pick this up as part too.