Speaker 1: Ba ba bat by by by bab bat.
Speaker 2: Bay Bye bye b ute to day you boy Carro and everyone well can give a shoot. It be everybody.
Speaker 1: That day, every day day. What is up y'all? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Good morning to you? Good boarder?
Speaker 2: T you eb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good boarder? Guys? How is everybody? Yeah? Yeah, but m.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 3: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 5: Yes, I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 6: But I'm changing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 4: I won't let the whispers hoping down. I'm taking back my crown. I guess I gotta pass and.
Speaker 7: I'm gone something wrong, But I'm moving forward over.
Speaker 4: I'm staying strang, I'm doing right now. You want me o me.
Speaker 7: Leaving me?
Speaker 4: Hide what I used to me, stumble my fall.
Speaker 8: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 4: Every start till a story, all.
Speaker 5: Every step I take, I'm finding.
Speaker 4: That I'm listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 5: I've got my truth.
Speaker 4: I won't hide.
Speaker 6: I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real. I'm in control of how healthy.
Speaker 4: Yes, I gotta pas and I'm not wrong, But.
Speaker 7: I'm moving forwardward.
Speaker 4: I'm staying strong.
Speaker 7: I'm we're riding now for me, wore me, leaving me? Hide? What are you ast me? Mistakes make me wiser, Mistakes.
Speaker 8: Made me seek.
Speaker 4: The powers in my hand. It's up to me. I'm rising up, No change, no fee.
Speaker 7: This is my moment, my time. He's got and I'm gone around.
Speaker 4: Stay strong.
Speaker 7: I'm not right now.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 7: Wore me and they hide? You je me cause I'm make some mistakes. Knowing right is my delivery.
Speaker 8: Do it right now?
Speaker 4: Just y?
Speaker 1: What is up y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe? How's everybody doing? Actually? You know that song has a little bit of meaning to me because I just get there's people on the YouTube lately that are are are are saying things out of their ass. They are saying that I'm doing stuff the wrong way, I'm doing stuff bad. You don't know it, you don't know me. There's people out there that keep running their mouths to two people. Yes, I've made some mistakes. Yes, I've done some things that I'm not proud of. And you know you have these people on the internet. You know who cares? Anthony Kuban is going to hackymedia. Who cares? Anthony kuba has done more in this business than a lot of the people you know. For about years, he's hired people that are in the double verse.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 9: Trusted you lack a friend.
Speaker 6: I thought we'd ride till the end, but.
Speaker 4: The mass slipped away.
Speaker 8: When the cameras turned again.
Speaker 1: You set straight in.
Speaker 8: My face, coming cold with that phrase.
Speaker 3: We're not friends, just a business case.
Speaker 7: I thought it matters, thoughts you care, but along it just good there, taking piece sis of my true for.
Speaker 4: The CLICKSTU lack stuff?
Speaker 6: Can you use me for content?
Speaker 4: Nothing closed? The god on one.
Speaker 7: Game?
Speaker 6: I just say stuff seen.
Speaker 7: Sir, my pain tell me all screen. I'm not sure, sory line long and I deserved friends, not am Jean.
Speaker 1: My trust was real, My guard.
Speaker 4: Was down, but she wore your green like a crowd. You saw my stroke do turn into suel never care.
Speaker 7: How deep and go I thought matter, thought you care, but you just stood there trading.
Speaker 8: Kindness for review.
Speaker 6: What you chance to races?
Speaker 2: You use me for content?
Speaker 4: Nothing close?
Speaker 7: The door on want me and me fall? I came hardy stage.
Speaker 4: To see, sir, I pay to your screen.
Speaker 7: I'm not your story line now, then.
Speaker 6: I deserve the friends, not am thing.
Speaker 7: One well scene that has been behind a screen. Fae the song, and then I stop breaking.
Speaker 6: Still notety else.
Speaker 8: You use me for content.
Speaker 7: But I've grown. I'll now outstanding of fact my friends. I found lies, the ideas. Joy, I'm not sure storyline now be mad.
Speaker 6: I'll found real friends, not empty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that a lot of you.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, guys, thank you guys very much. By the way, do you have to and you have to say this guys, guys, guys, guys, by the way, do you want to point this out to you guys all the time?
Speaker 1: We are on Spreaker. We're on Apple podcasts, y'all. If you guys don't don't know this, we are on Upper podcasts. Yeah. I just wanted to jump on fourth stream. I just wanted to jump on for a quick street for a quick little minute and tell you guys, hey, we're on Spotify. Yeah, so a lot of you. I just wanted to say this from like the part of me that I just wanted to do a stream where yeah, let's still know the song goes.
Speaker 7: On. I am tired of the noise, tired of the same people acting reckless, chasing some dreams.
Speaker 8: Think they Howard Stern in the eighties, the nineties, But all I hear is cruelty. The ViBe's so grimy, calling people names.
Speaker 7: Throwing slurs like dark folks, down ripped, but parheart's saying the R word like it's part of the script.
Speaker 8: That ain't edgy, that's just saying that.
Speaker 7: Ain't run, that ain't break.
Speaker 6: You're not rebel, You're.
Speaker 1: Just away.
Speaker 7: The past.
Speaker 8: We're trying to leave the ham.
Speaker 4: You dragging back like it's still.
Speaker 8: Fine, making people hurt just for left.
Speaker 7: That ain't comedy.
Speaker 8: It's a broken path. I've seen them there. Folks been cash for pain, exploiting the different for a personal gain. Do this, say that will make you a star, But all they do is leave permanent scars. Now, that's not bold, that's weak inside real strength up lifts it, don't divide it thinks shock value, gonna earn anything. You're just another names playing a shameful get that ain't break.
Speaker 6: You're not a reveal, You're just a way.
Speaker 4: The past.
Speaker 7: We're tryingly the ham.
Speaker 8: You dragging back like it's still fine making people hurt just for left. That ain't comedy. It's a broken out. We rise were the ones you mock stands all like a solid rock. This thing about canceled cloud is about you should speak, so keep your mind.
Speaker 4: That's your voice.
Speaker 8: But don't pretend it's a noble choice, because kindness speaks louder, brighter.
Speaker 6: That hey, and the future.
Speaker 4: Don't got a rub for that out day, stay a warm thing.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say this number one, I do do you wanna? Do you want to put out there? Don't ever you know if you go on a podcast and I made morals, I made my make my rals all the time. Don't try to be like professional. You know I am a professional.
Speaker 3: H studio, fake news, no run around, just a real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a secret comfy Now he's laying a life out.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, it's time again.
Speaker 6: Listen to the Jack Hudson podcast show. Yeah, big guest, real talking, oh pool crap, just real.
Speaker 4: Life matters broke. He's calling it straight.
Speaker 6: No smoking mirrors, just heart, grit and some truth to hear. It's the Jay Cutson podcast Show.
Speaker 3: From small town Roots. To championship gold. He's seeing a lot, got stories told with a Southern draw and a rebel soul. Jase taking podcast into a whole new role. No filth, just hearing, no soft spun lines, just the truth laid out in rhymes and signs. Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you. Won't hear nothing fake?
Speaker 5: What the hell this donna?
Speaker 7: Get up man?
Speaker 6: Listen to the Jay Huttson podcast show oooh yeah, big guest, real talk, no pool crap, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 4: He's calling it.
Speaker 5: Straight, no smoking mirrors, just heart great and some truth to hear. It's the Jay Cuttson podcast show.
Speaker 1: You Are Real.
Speaker 5: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard country so with the city spark, Jake, shine and truth like.
Speaker 6: A neon in the dark. It's ton of get up man. Listen to the Jake Hudson podcast show.
Speaker 4: Oooh yeah, big.
Speaker 5: Guest, real talk, no boot craft, just real life matters bro so tuned it in and let it bro.
Speaker 4: Jakes the Man with the Hard and so yegs.
Speaker 6: The Jay Hudson podcast Show.
Speaker 3: Who Yeah Jake Hudson, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted. I want to say this. I think that people A lot of people have asked me who was my idol growing up? In the radio I was listening. I was listening to s L one hundred over on over some of the greatest hits, Little Dress at one Now it's like primitive hit And they don't even do like a nineties at a nineties at New Navy Lady what they call the heron fucking teachers do it. They flatsy Chris. But I just want to say, by the way, I just want to say thank you to anybody that has been supporting this channel, supporting what I do. I appreciate that. You know, I have some people that are Rob Warcheck has said to me that we're on the show together. We've been talking about it. This week. We might have this week, next week. I don't know yet. We're gonna have Rob war Check on the show. Stutter and John said he might do my He's gonna he will do my show. I'm gonna try to work on Chads and Chads and mop. I don't know if I'm doing his show. I don't know. Bob believe he said he will do my show. Yay, Bob believe me. And I'm working on some other stuff and also twitch streamer. So guys, I'm gonna be having some people that I might do it. I might do with that show with with them over on our Twitch channel. Ended uploading here to YouTube, but miss Garcia a new a new person to the channel. Mis Garcia and Dominique might show up, so might come on. Say, I don't know, but I also want to say thank you guys. By the way, I might have to retire this shirt so've got a hole in it. But I just want to say thank you guys, and I'll see you guys later. I love you guys. Bye.