Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to.
Speaker 1: Report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither, there were seven one. If it was anybody U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative, okay, off fi the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, if you passed over.
Speaker 1: I got I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 3: See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one. You just called both to be be fours. They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: Here to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and happy holidays to each and every one of you wherever you are in the world. I'm Nick Hunter and you are listening to the UFO Chronicles podcast. Now for our fine episode of twenty twenty two, we head to Australia to hear from Graham and he will be sharing several UFO encounters with us tonight. Graham is up next.
Speaker 4: If you enjoy listening to the podcast and I would like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for us Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in the show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running.
Speaker 5: Now on with the show, Hello Graham, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show. Hey Nico, all you mate, I'm.
Speaker 4: Pretty good, Thank you, thank you for join us today and you'll call in from the Gold Coast, Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are we now?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 4: You have several experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start the beginning please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem at all, mate, no problem at all. Okay, So, first of all, I've got two orange orbs looking like Back to the Future running through the sky. I've also got sleep paralysis stories, white pure bar now stories, a daytime UFO or maybe a portal, high strangeness in the house, different types of lights in the sky, a voice of my own head not my own, like telekinesis or telepathic, also praying, mant synchronicities, cloud formations, sending messages, and what a rollercoaster rider's been the last two years.
Speaker 3: Good stuff.
Speaker 4: Would you like to start you at your first one?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Graham? Yep, no worries, So the very first one. So I'm completely unaware of the UFO phenomenon it's like and all its components that go with it. I literally don't know anything about it. So a friend sends me a DVD I'm Serious by doctor Stephen Greer. It was five years ago, and so I watched that and I was amazed by it and literally went outside, and just before I got outside, I was thinking, you know, unbelievable, you can actually communicate with aliens, and I'm like, really like, how is this even possible? So I'm inside just having going to laugh at myself, thinking, imagine if they look like back to the future. You just see this flame go right across the sky. So I've gone outside and I've looked up, and I thought to myself, and I was picturing myself seeing these two line marks, fire marks go straight across the sky. And as I did that, thirty seconds went past, and all of a sudden, this orange orb just lights up, just go bang turns onto my left hand side. And now I live on like a hill, hilly mountains, so you've got other hills around too. You can judge how high they are in the direction they're going. This thing just turned on. It was only about one hundred and fifty meters above the hill, and I could see a high hill behind it, so it's fairly low. Then this other one turns on right next to it, Bang turns on. I'm going what And then it literally just takes off parallel straight across the sky, right in front of my eyes. And I couldn't believe it. The could not believe that I could actually be what do I have just witnessed something I just thought of previously, and then it just manifested right in front of my eyes. Now I ran inside, and I was The fear that ran through me was incredible because I was completely unaware of anything just before, and it was just it just frightened me to the core basically. Yeah, So it was. It lasted for about five six seconds, and then I ran inside, So I saw the whole thing. It was quite fast and it didn't have the It just saw the two orbits just go screaming across the sky. And they were probably about the size of probably beach volleyballs, not the basketball size, a bit bigger. And yeah, literally just screamed across the sky. So that was the first thing that happened that night. Now, the next morning, I woke up and I woke up in what you call sleep paralysis. So I didn't even know what that was. But as I woke up, I woke up in the sleeper hos the stays. My eyes opened up first, and I just had this complete fear on me that I was paralyzed. So I'm trying to scream. Nothing's working. I'm looking around. I can't see anything in the room or anything like that, but I can move my eyes around. My body starts coming good. But I realized my arms behind my back, so I laid on. You know, basically, I'm on my right hand arm and it's directly behind my back. So as I've woken up, I've completely forgotten about everything that's gone before it, and I'm wondying about trying to get my arm alive. So in this process of me screaming and screaming out, I had a house mate down the other end of the house and she came running in. And she comes running in and literally, you know, it was worried for me, and does someone getting murdered in here? And basically, yeah, I just said no, I just slept on my arm. Now kind of blew me away that I completely forgot about everything prior to that, like the fear that I couldn't move. I couldn't move a single part of my body. It was yeah, I just ruled that out straight away. Now. That happened the next day after the orb sleep path. Then a week later the same thing happens again. So going to the sleep paralysis, for this time, I'm on both my arms, So now I've got two arms behind my back. And I've done the same thing. Now. I normally wake up at like nine point thirty ten because I had a job at that stage where I started later. But this time it was always early in the morning, six thirty in the morning, and for some reason, I just kept waking up on my arms and yeah, so she did the same thing, what are you going crazy? What's going on? And it's like, I don't know. So, yeah, I had no idea about this was even connected with the UFOs or anything like that. Prior. I just basically saw that as sleeping on your arms, clear, you know that that was it. Yeah, Well, the next day, obviously, after the first time or seeing the two orbs, before I went to bed that night, I actually looked it up on the you know, Google and stuff like that to see if you know what it was like. I was like, blown away, it must be a comet, you know, it must be a comment, it must be it must be something. I'm trying to rational, you know, I think it's something logical, something that it's basically to describe it. And I was looking and looking, I couldn't find anything. I'm just like threw it straight out of my head. I said, I can't deal with this. I've got work tom and obviously went to sleep and then yeah, like the next day was sleep for ealysis. So then you know, recalling, you know later on as over the years have gone past. Now basically I can now remember when I was a younger child that I've had this happened to me a couple of times. Now I've sleeping on my arms and sleeping on both arms. Now that's just I've just had recalls of that. Okay, So the white by now was pretty much the start of it. White barn Ow was We're driving home one day and six thirty at night, and here is this white barn how directly in front of our house, in front of the driveway, just sitting there in the middle of the road. So we drove the car down, got thirty meters away, and it was like a two minute stair down. It was pretty magical. It was an experience that put fear and put if it was. I did not know what to think. My partner she didn't know what to think. She was thinking negative, I was thinking positive, and we just could not work out. We just knew that something was special about it. I started looking up stuff on Google with the Greek myths with the Indians with the new name it, and it was just, yeah, that was kind of the start of it. I had no idea about owls or barn owls or any top of ours to do with this, but that was the every first time I saw that our. Now. The second time I saw that hour was the third time I got sleep paralysis, but I'll talk about that later. The second time I saw anything to do with the white bar now, I was listening to a local podcast. Now I've pretty much seen that bar now, and I've gone. I started getting into the UFO podcast, started researching and getting into it because I work out doors and got plenty of time on my hands. I just our six eight hours a day into listening to whatever content I feel pleased to, and I just started going down that rabbit hole and seeing the bar now. Then I started listening to this podcast about synchronicities, and I was talking about numbers and all the rest of it. I started seeing different numbers and you know, one ones and the three, three threes and all these different things. And I started talking about barn house, white barn house and different types of barn house. And as I did that, I've just had this moment in my head of this click. This is like wow, what As I've pulled my head up speaking, you know, thinking this, I look up and he is this white statue of a barn now right in front of me. It's a statue, but it was a synchronicity. I was like, how is it? It was pure white as well? How is this even possible? This can't be related somehow it maybe, you know, I just felt like saying it because sometimes it's just I don't know's there's signs out there that I'm starting to see that resemble certain things. And anyway, that was. That was that, And so then I started seeing lights in the sky. Then, you know, I see a light turn on and then slowly fade and then turn on again, slowly fade and then turn on, and then I might do a you and then just stay there. And then other times I'll be staring at the star and I'm thinking they look like it's vibrating, and then it just slightly moves and goes closer to another star and then just sit there. I'm like, okay, and this is all at the start, and then that eventuated into many other different types of spectacles that you can see in the night sky, like the colors, the different types of things that they can do is incredible. So pretty much I'm getting aware. I'm partially awake of what is there and what is happening. But the next experience kind of changed my life, my mindset, my perspective. You could say it was awakening, like a sense of knowing. One morning I wake up and just I had a sense of knowing I was going to see a UFO. Well, who wakes up and thinks are going to see a UFO. I have no idea why I thought that. I had no idea how that could even come across my mind. I've got millions of things are going to do, like to run a small business. So I've just got so many things I've got to do. A little spring on my step. I was happy, I was lighter, I was you know, on me toes or yeah, could not. I just had a sense of I just had this energy and yeah, so all day pretty much you could imagine, starting early in the morning, just constantly I never looked so so much into the sky. I'm just constantly looking up, staring, looking looking around, thinking I'm going to see something. It was a nice beautiful day on the Goldie. So you've got blue skies, you had clouds further up top. There was a bit of a strong wind actually up in the sky and you can move in the clouds quite fast. And so I'm moving all over the Gold Coast with my job and going around. So this one place I go do was midday. I'm working away and probably about one o'clock mark it was one oh four I came across. Yeah, So it was in Benagan on the nineteenth of March in twenty twenty one, at one oh five. So Benagan's like pretty hilled place and it's just before springbook and you've got Conungar army these over there, and you know, it's the middle of the day, it's blue skies and sun's out. You can see visibility everywhere. And I'm working away on this my property and I'm looking up and as I look up, I'm looking between these palm trees which has got a window opening of literally a ten ten meter mark. I can see straight into the sky. And as I look up, I've just kind of cracked the shits and gone, why the hell am I doing this? Am I am? I kidding yourself? This is pathetic ray. You're not going to see anything. Why do you keep looking in the sky? I look down for two seconds and as I look down, I look up and then banged, there's something there. And I've just literally I've thrown my whipper snipper, thrown that away, and I'm staring at what I can't describe. I'm staring at it, and the sun's hitting this and reflecting off this metallic and it's given a gold ring around the outside of it, and it's got this blue ball on the side, which is probably the size of a beach volleyball. And then the actual the actual metallic thing, which I didn't know what it was at the time, was the size of a bus, and that was about one hundred and fifty meters away. There's about one hundred meters off the ground, and it was like right there. Now. It had this cord that was connected to it from the ball to the actual silver metallic thing, and it was like a big football oval. Now what it was is what I saw the shape later on. If you put two plates together and then you tilt it on an angle, and you have that look from a little bit of a distance away, and it looks like a football. Now that's what the look. Now, as I'm staring at I've done the eagle like because it's about one hundred and fifty meters. I'm staring at this blue ball and I'm watching it's the same color as the stargate blueness, but it's lighter. And I had this like electricity, like a white flick through it. And then the cord that came off it, which changed multiple times in the it was connected to it, so it was dangling a little bit, and then it was crisscross at one stage. Now as I'm staring at this, my first thought is is basically got to be a weather balloon because they sat weather balloon's up here here all the time apparently, and I'm just looking up, going you're a weather balloon now in my mind, I'm speaking in my mind and for some reason, I after I'm staring at it for like thirty seconds, it it felt like it was forever. It started tilting and as it's tilting, it's trying to show me, no man, but look, and I can kind of see the center of it, and it's a givot like it's got like that the hill part on top of it. Now it was so smooth. The metallic was like the smoothest I've ever seen. It would probably be like the Bagatti or the Lamborghini or the Ferrari of the whatever it's supposed to be. Just look it. Just it was out of this world. And as I'm staring at that, then I go back to the ball, and then I go back I'm staring at the court and it's moved a different way. Then out of the blue, this has all been going on in the same spot, just hovering there. Now this corred too was literally it wasn't it didn't have weight on it. It was like just gliding in the air and literally sliding backwards and forwards and curving, and they go on their right angles. And then but the ball stayed constant and staying in the exact same spot, and the UFO saucer was exactly in the same spot too, but going backwards and forwards. Now, after it started doing that, I know what it is now, but I'm still not redistering it. And I'm like, cloud comes out of nowhere. This lower clip, we've got clouds way high up in the sky, like cup two k a kilometer, it's really high. And this cloud low cloud just comes out of nowhere and goes directly over the whole thing and then just sits there. And I'm watching that for about fifteen seconds. This whole thing went for a couple of minutes, and then all of a sudden, the cloud just drips away. The ball's gone, the electric ball, and the cord's gone, and all it is is the ufon And I'm like, you've got to be kidding me, all right, prove it not. You're a weather balloon. And all of a sudden, it just slowly started tilting up, like directly straight up, when all you can see was a straight line of it going directly up and down. And I just started laughing. I could I was a static, I cheering. I said thank you. I basically couldn't believe it. And they just sat there for a minute and then just went slowly up, slowly upside on, and then it turned and then went up all the way up to the top to where the clouds were, and just before the clouds didn't go through the clouds, it stayed underneath and it went directly the opposite way of the clouds were going at a speed twice to three times faster than your normal common planes up there which go past all the time. Now, I literally told my missus straight away. I sent her a message and that was it. I couldn't talk about it. I was processing shit in my head that I couldn't believe. I couldn't fat them. It was just unbelievable. There was a lot of things I had to run through my mind, basically, can they you know, can they actually hear me? Why was it right there in that one spot that I could only see it? And there was a lot of other different things as well, but that was the literally the first thing that went down the whole spiral, one of the first things that went I started going a lot deeper into this. So yeah, I told my partner, but I didn't speak to her for three days after it. Now three days I was processing, I was emotional, and I told my partner and no one else, so I just, yeah, I just couldn't do it. And yeah, after a week then I was kind of excited. I wanted to tell everyone. It was like the honeymoon period. It was like literally was you know, I wanted to tell everybody that. I told a few people, and I especially told people that I didn't really have to. I never really would see again in a certain way. But yeah, that passed and I came home and one time I told my partner that, yeah, it was like a week and a half after it. I wanted to tell my partner that I wanted to tell someone on your show or another show or another podcast, and you know, I just couldn't believe it. I'm just like, you know, this is real, and obviously when you start going down this rabbit hole, it's been real for quite some time, and everyone knows a lot of people know about it. So I was having a disagreement with her in the bathroom and I said, fine, I won't tell anyone in a haste way. And as I've done that, the whole power went out. So the power of the whole house went out, the power of the neighborhood went out. Pretty much now synchronicity, I have no idea, but as I said that it went down, it was just really eerie and really strange. So then three days, a couple of days after that, we're outside. So I'm outside and I'm still you know, I'm still trying to get into grips with everything I said to you. I wanted to make sure or someone else believed with me that they saw something. So I'm like, I've got my head down, I'm looking up this guy and I'm just like, please, you know, can you show her something that I've seen or just show her something, prove to her. I would like to share this experience with somebody. I don't just you know how, don't want to seem like I'm crazy. And I've put my head down. I said, you don't even have to shame he just show her. And then literally as I've said.
Speaker 3: That, she just goes, did you just see that?
Speaker 1: And I said, see what? She goes to see that orange orb just go straight across our house and I said no. And then I've just looked at her and she looked at me. She said what I said, I just literally thought that in my head. And she said really, and she the fear in her face says it all. I know. I know that feeling as well. It was just it was just yeah, it was just you can see it. I just she wasn't happy. I've been a rollercoaster ride of emotions for my off and also for her. Started now seeing we started being advocates, are going outside and looking up at the stars and you just's relaxing, taking it all in. So obviously I went down started downloading all the apps for satellites and plane pass and you know, looking into the army bases and their fly pass and just things like that scene like helicopters and where are they going, And it just started to get into that type of thing. So we started seeing flashbulbs and streaks in the sky. You see orange flashes, white comments, but like like all lines, like speed lines going straight across the sky, like blue and purple wines. I saw one in the back area like an all go through the pathway way through too. We've got like a causeway. We're about six meters in the air and then it drops down and then you've got like this like valley type thing and it started at one end and when woms straight up the whole thing. I've seen the flashbulbs recently are getting a lot more intense in the sky with multipple ones going off, but also there are a lot of ones that look like satellites that will fade in and out. We've had basically we'd go outside and go on our day burn and look up and we'd have them fly over our heads into a flash bulb and the kids would wave, and that's we have not told them anything else other than what they've kind of seen the sky. Right then we don't elaborate on, you know, the other details that have come through as well. So we're go off camping, or we'd go off, you know, we go somewhere different and we'd watch lights in the sky and you'd see lights go in together and then they'd separate, and then my partner would see something different to what I would see over here, and the kids would see something again. We would see literally things that would go completely straight down and then you know the difference between comments and something that's different with you see things go completely straight across. Yeah, it's just we'd have stuff following us in the car going down the highway and then go from straight the highway straight for like forty k and all of a sudden it's going straight early in the morning four point thirty and then go straight towards the mountains. One time I broke a window. I broke a window, and as I was going outside, I was about four thirty the afternoon sun's going down halfway. Literally I've just gone out the front door. I'm on the phone to a client because of this lash window. I've got hair going over. I'm just clarifying the details, making sure she's okay, and next thing you know, this big flash bob just goes bang straight off. And it was pretty low. It was only about well, probably about a k one point five k off the ground, and it was not too far away, so I could kind of see it and as it went off, because it's still somewhat a bit the orange tinge of it, and I could see the sewer metallic on it. And I've just given up the thumbs up and said, oh not now made. I'm kind of busy, and I don't even know why I did.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Just feels like it's going to become common. It's normal, it's just weird. I start talking about the premantis. So I was listening to a podcast and he was on your podcast before talking about synchronicities with praying mantises. Now I've listened to that and I've gone no, it was yeah, listen to that, and it was also to do with your spirit guides, meeting your spirit guides, and I was like, okay, well, I've never asked that question before. I've never meditated, I never you know what is meditation. I didn't know anything about sharpers. You know, this all this type of stuff was kind of new to me. I'm starting to learn this stuff now, and so I've just thought in my head and I've just like basically gone, you know, I don't like to meet the spirit guy. If there's a spirit hide out there to help me out, can you come and say hello or give me a sign? And literally after about a minute, I'm working away and I've got the brushcutter, this praying man it's just flies on it and sticks to the actual shaft of it. And I've got the same gallant's vibrating. It's noisy, it's you know, I'm in the middle of work now. All around me, there's no vegetation around me, just I'm doing it on grass. There's no trees, there's nothing. It's pretty low. It's like where have you come from? Like it flew in and just landed directly under that, and I've just got a chill. I've gone no way or you know, there's no way of wanting. Because I started hearing about tracanians and mantises and like these scary creatures. I'm like, no, you know, each their own like you are, you are, there's nothing the fifth couldn't believe that happened. I just threw that away and then literally I thought about it again a week later, and I thought I liked them a spirit guide and you know, and the next thing, you know, a pain man just lands on me and I'm like, what what is this? And I've got it and pulled out of my hand and it's just dancing. It's literally dancing on my hand. It's moving side to side, it's doing these little tricks. It was a green one, a little small green one probably i'll probably about two inches long, and it was just had red eyes and it was just going doing these little head movements and these ninja little moves. And I was ecstatic.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was actually really lighthearted, a little emotional, to be honest. I couldn't believe what was happening. And then it's crawled up my arm and gone on top of my head and started doing this little dancing. When I had this butcher bird about five minutes away on a fence, just staring at it, smiling at it, you know, and one of its lunch so I've taken off my hat. It's still dancing a lie, I'm going, all right, well, I let you go up with that away. You know, after that experience, I've thought i'd ask a few more times. But I'm a person that needs to you know, this has got to be a coincidence or it can't be like you know, it a bloody pray man. It's these things should pop up and gardens all the time, but in reality, I've been doing it for quite some time. It's not a normal thing. Yes, I have seen a few at certain times, but no, it's not. On Christmas Day right at our front door, there was a praying man and it's the size of my hand, just the size of a stick, like I've never seen one that big and that type. There's a whole wide variety of them, I asked. Another time it was a little brown one was dancing on top of a Hessian bag with red eyes. Another time it landed out on the computer outside in front of the computer and started dancing around. It's just been never ending. But the one that's really got it, that I've that actually have got video proof of was one night I was watching all these flash bulbs in the sky and I thought to myself, you know, I haven't seen news guys. Really well, because we've had clouds and it's been raining here. We've had a lot of weather here and over the previous months. And next to me, you know, at three point thirty seven on our cameras, here's a pre MENTU is slowly crawling down from it, slowly crawling down, showing its whole body and then just going away. Well that's just that. Me and my partner just looked at each other. Way all right, I'm saving that and yeah, so that's a few prem stories there. Okay. So another thing is I went outside a couple of weeks ago and we had a canto it in our garage and I was thinking, you know, it came to Australia, a pest and normally you're like pretty brutal with them or each their own. So all of a sudden, this time I've caught it. I caught it, you know, well bucket. I've gone across the road with a little bit of a park area and I put it in the in the park and I'm thinking to myself, you know, I wouldn't normally do this typic thing. Normally. I've I've just turned around and as I'm walking back, I just did this flash bob just above the house. I've gone, ah right, I'm just saying things because you can't believe everything straight away and looked up. I've gone, if that was you, show us again, and then this massive, massive would have been the size of three homes or three properties of football field would have been yeah, football field. And it was just a big, real blue silhouette of this light that just went one, two, three, bang out and it just turned off. I was like, holy yeah, I just couldn't believe anyway. So after all these lights and that, you become kind of immune to it. It's common. It's it's just another it's just exciting. It's it feels, it feels special, but it also, I don't know, it just captivates you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a relaxing time. You can go outside and just decompress of the day and just look up and just wonder.
Speaker 4: Introducing the High Strangeness Coffee Blend by Redacted Coffee Company, a medium roast of the Brazilian kind. This medium roast offers flavors of chocolate and vanilla, combined with a distinct fruity taste and a unique sweet flora aroma. The experience of high strangeness doesn't end there with a sweet butter after taste that doesn't fade as your coffee cools. This coffee regains its flavors all the way through your cup, ensuring it truly is good to the last drop. The veteran funded employee owned Redacted Coffee Company and UFO Chronicles podcast have partnered together to bring you the best coffee on and off the planet. Get twenty percent off your first order now at redacted cooffee dot com forward slash ufo. That's redacted Coffee dot com forward slash ufo or fodder the link below in this episode's description, or click on the banner of my website. This podcast is fueled by coffee oozing high strangeness. So what you're waiting for? Wake up to the Strange.
Speaker 1: I'll get into the third sleep paralysis story. So as we're driving home, I see a white barn ow directly swoop down. The same barn now off a tree directly straight up the car, and we've got one of those sun roofs. It goes straight over my head and then flies off. Beforehand, after all this stuff, I've kind of gone and I've I'm you know, I've gone off and I've basically I've said to myself and I've said to anyone else out there, if you're ever going to see me, if you're ever going to come to send me a message, ersy give me a warning now. As this is flowing down, I knew straight away I was going to get a visit that night. And I'm like, a visit, who's bloody? Things like you say, you get a grip Graham anyway, So that night, literally it was I normally go to bed at ten thirty eleven, stay up late, I get up early in the morning, and this time we just felt really sleepy. We basically we're turning in before eight point thirty. We were exhausted and it was just like we just it was just weird. We decided to go to bed early, so we went to bed early, and as we went to bed early that night, I got the sleep paralysis and woke up. It was at midnight, just after midnight, and it was terrifying, And as I woke up, I could and my partner's next to me this time, so I'm screaming out and nothing's happening, and I'm looking and I can see this big black shadow above my head. It's on the roof and it's just gliding there in it. I would say, it's not a dementa. It's like just a shadow silhouette and it's just sitting there. And as I come through, now my other body is starting to come through, and my voice is coming through, and my partner wakes up. She's startling. Yeah, I see this thing go straight through the window. It's like the window at the top of the window, so through the wall. And he goes out through the wall, and I am just blown away. I've looked at the clock. It's like one, two three four, and then I go to sleep. I'm up again and it's like two three four and there's a massive storm. That's right, I wake up. It's two three four. There's a massive storm. A big bang went off, like a complete thunderstrike, just went crack so loud, and that crack. That same night, I found out that basically where I saw that very first UFO, there was a couple of tradees two houses away that were working on a glass fence pool fence, and that lightning night when we had that lightning strike, that got hit by lightning and shattered. Now, I don't know if that actually, you know, if the portal or if anything like that, you know, changed the magnetic feel in the in the air there, or did something different, they would attract lightning to go to that spot where it was. But I'm just thinking, what's the coincidence of lightning hitting directly above where it actually Wasn't that? And that this is obviously weeks and weeks after it, But you know, it's just crazy that something like that, and for me to find out that story too. I found out off the other after I went back and did a property there there. That house had their pool fence mash. So most of the stories and the experiences all links somehow. The week after the sleep paralysis, I'm actually pretty fearful of things now. I have never been so scared or feared before in my life. I was scared in the night. I was scared to walk outside. I was scared to open up the coboared doors. I had to sleep with light, I had trouble sleeping. I literally feared, and I tried to hold all that to myself. I did not want anyone to know fear for my family. I was basically, you know, I had these things that I could not control. You know, I had no way of dealing with anything that could even remotely stand a chance. But you know, after deep thinking and realize all these components and these things that they can do, there's really no chance. You've got no chances. They want to do what they want to do, they do that. So and also who is it? That's the number one question really, Like people will want to think about all these scency machines and what they can do, but the reality is and who's behind them. It's exactly the after thinking about it and going down the full rabbit hole and hearing about all this, there's multiple species of humanoids and the list will go on. So it's just like Earth itself. I was very scared, very scared, and I didn't know what to do. So after feeling like I was violating someone like you know, basically entering your home, I was feeling helpless and may control, no understanding, I no idea what happened. After processing it at all, I felt a little bit better. Is it the technology that put me into a deep sleep paralysis or what they did, or is it in animilation of emotions, brain function, sensory vibration. I don't know, Like I just I never even saw them, but after having lucid dreams that do feel real. I won't talk about things I can't see or prove, but dreams that feel real very I'm not much of a dreamer. I don't dream that much, but dreams that I have had that have felt so real it's pretty intense. I don't want to go down that. So sleepless nights, limited sleeps week goes by, and I've had enough of it. I'm trying to work it out. If it's okay, if it's not, if it's bad, it's evil, if it's good. You know, I just don't know what's going going on. I've had enough, you know, my family is my number one priority. I'm scared. Why me? Who are you to me?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: The time goes on and I'm in my house and I hear this start almost dozing off and I'm not dozing off, and I hear this voice, and I hear this voice in my head and I'm like, what, who's that? There's not there's no one there with that for I've never heard this voice before. And it starts giggling, and I'm like, what the hell is that? Anyway, So it was that's the first time I've heard this voice. You know. It was a playful voice. It was innocent. I didn't feel threatened by it. It was like a joke. It was like, you know, it was like, just I'm here type thing. My anger starts building up now because I'm still I'm just angry. I'm angry. I don't have all the answers. I don't know what's going on. I'm more fearful for the people around me. I'm outside, I'm working on this one job, and my Bluetooth speaker starts going crazy and I'm looked at my phone five G four bars. What is going on? I've just clicked. I'm like, I've just got the sense of knowing that someone's there listening, and I've gone in my own tangent in my brain. Basically, I over attacked him. I've said, but who the hell is for you? How dare you come into my house? How dare you do this? And I started using profanity, obviously, and I was very worked up. I felt like I was cracking it. And I'm speaking all this in my head. I'm not speaking this out loud, and I'm looking to this guy as I'm doing this, and next thinning. You know, I've started getting learning into reincarnation. I started thinking, well, if I'm going to reincarnate, I'm going to recarnate wherever you are, I'm going to hunt you down. You think you've got it all over me, now I'll be all over you. And all of a sudden, I started going into that rangin and then I've realized where I stand, and I've gone retreated back and gone, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It was like the old, very cliche, And all of a sudden, then I'll just said. I said, well, you've got this, all this technology of stuff I can't even understand. I said, the least you can do is give me a bloody phone call before you come. Just just wring my phone next to me, and my phone starts ringing. I look down in your phone, no number. I've just slowly answered the phone, put it up to my ear, and all I hear is that little girl laugh again. And I was like it was It was not in that eerie way where you can kind of think of that. It was like an innocent, playful way. But I was absolutely shocked. I could not I couldn't put any other words. Together. Straight after it, I just looked up, looked at my phone, and then after that even happened, she hung up, and I then started thinking of everything that I could say or you know, I do or whatever. And yeah, so then I heard that same thing, that same little girl's voice in my head in the bedroom. Now I was walking in there. I heard her voice again. She said something and then she giggled. I don't know what the hell happened there, but that was three times I've heard that same voice. It was very distinctive. I had plenty of experiences over the time. Yeah, I've also through that time. I've you know, there was a period where I was pretty emotional after a hard day and I was still trying to come in terms with everything. And I heard this podcast about Gary Parker's story and I started like, this is before he actually put the date out there and on of it, and I started going on other platforms and I was till multiple different times and other things. I was like, wow, you know, that's fantastic. And as I was driving home that day, I was going down a straight road and there's plenty of clouds in the sky and between this one cloud had this pocket, this little window pocket and it said dude right in the middle of it, and I was like, wow, that is so weird. I've been listening about this all morning, seeing that written in the sky, and I got home and couldn't believe what happened. And I'm laying on the went out of the girl's trampoline and I'm just laying on the trampoline, stretching out the back and I'm looking up and I'm just like, I couldn't believe this. That if you're out to give me a sign that you're actually peaceful. And this cloud just starts coming over after a minute, and it transforms into basically the perfect picture of an alien's head with two eyes and a massive big smile. It was like the generic alien head. It was a massive big smile. And then off the side of it was like it's arm and I had a peace sign out and I'm just looking at it and I literally started welling up. I couldn't like, oh, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. What the hell is going on? And then that just parsissipates and just fades away, goes the head moves a bit like it stayed at that at that same spot and that same formation for a good twenty thirty seconds and then but the smile on it was just it was like a nassive, big smile. I couldn't believe the it was a full picture in the sky. Yeah. So basically the views of the world I know have changed from them last year. All these experiences of trying to be a venty man basically, and yeah, I want to think all those brave souls that have been on your podcast and all the others that a fight in the good fight pretty much given me the courage to pass on my experiences in the way. You know, there's other reasons out there to ignite other people, you know, to share their stories. Everyone has a piece of the puzzle. Really know, everything's starting to take shape in a way. This Yeah, so please reach out to Nick and take that leap of faith. That's it, Nick, Good job, Graham.
Speaker 4: That was easy.
Speaker 1: It was pretty easy, mate.
Speaker 4: So Graham, when was your most recent experience?
Speaker 1: Myst recent one was probably about three four days ago was the cane toad when I walked outside with the lights in the sky. But I have had in that pocket of probably three or four days, I've had multiple flash bulbs going off in the sky and literally I'd just have to walk outside and look at one spot in the sky, and what I would do is I'd just say, if you're out there, brothers and sisters, family, if you're out there, you know, shame me where you are. And I'd just stand up there and I'd stand there for about a minute, and then something would happen, and then i'd see something move. And then next week, you know, you get a flashlight and then this other one comes out of nowhere and does something, and it's just it just keeps on going. It was, but we have had a lot of cloudy days the last six months. It's been a lot of whether But yeah, that's the recent line, the.
Speaker 4: Little girl voice. I mean, that's that's pretty creepy. A you know, I probably wouldn't want to answer my phone after that, dude.
Speaker 1: It was seriously, it really, it really did get to me. But I've got three girls, and the sound of the voice was it wasn't threatening, it was it felt playful. If anything, It felt like it was innocent and it felt like it was just it was just there. But it was just a bit why laugh, But what a sense of humor. This whole thing has been. I look at everything right now and I think sleep paralysis have been on one arm and then been on two, And how stupid I look, And how funny I see that right now? Is like, you know, coming to the terms with it. It actually does put everything off from the sleeperaralysis because your mind goes into a stata, you know, just thinking that you've slept on your arm. Funny because it erases everything else. But yeah, the voice, definitely, it is eerie and it sounds bad when you talk about it, but at the time I did not have those bad feelings or vibes from it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is good, It's good. So things have been happening on and off for a period of time now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so literally five years when I saw that movie. Serious. But then after, when you start going down and you start getting more and more experiences, you start thinking to yourself, has this happened before? And you start dissecting it. And I do remember when I was a young child having to wake up and sleep, you know, the sleeping on your arms and yeah, so forth like that. But what I bought my dad has told me though he has an experience as well that when he was in the Army in the seat evenues, he was going to work in the morning with two other blokes and he saw a cigar shape brown long, nearly just in the off off out of bounds area of the Conungar Army base, and it was in between the trees and it was hovering and it was going zig zagging in between the two all the trees and then went down into a valley. And he basically told me that just a couple of years ago, and he's still alive now. And he told me that he had a pack with his toommates that they would never tell anyone or tell anyone. Yeah, so yeah, that's he's got stories as well. But yeah, it's one of those things that I've kind of kept to myself and my partner and my dad and no one else really knows any other details. So yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Before all this, you know, before your friends first that video, you didn't have any in dressed and this kind of thing whatsoever.
Speaker 1: No, Well, I did when I was younger, I went down the Ancient Aliens rabbit hole as well as the Pyramids and also ancient history. So I've always had a fascination. I've always believed in UFOs, but I never knew anything like all the main elements that serious broad. You know, he brought forward all these people from the military, and I never went down that proper rabbit hole of listening to an After listening to that serious, I couldn't believe that anyone who was even contacting people out in the desert with lasers and all the rest of it. I didn't even do that. I didn't do CE five. I just walked outside and thought this thing and then it just happened. It just happened so simultaneously. It just happened, like, yeah, it just happened. I just couldn't believe it. Yeah, So I never went I never had any interest until my mate told me about it and he sent it to me from a YouTube clip through Facebook and said, you've got to check you see that. So I did that way, and that was the catalyst, the start of it to our listeners.
Speaker 4: You know, if you are taking laser pointers out, to make sure you don't point it at planes or helicopters.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't do that, because you know Graham I was.
Speaker 4: I was in the studio a few days ago and I looked at the weak. It was nighttime, it was quite laz but midnight and I looked at the window. I could see two green lights up in the sky, not very far away at all. Naturally, I went outside to take a look what it was, and it was someone was flying a drone not far from my house. So I got like the laser pointer and I was flashing it. I was flashing it and eventually came and left. But so if you're out there flying drones near my house, don't because next time I'll shoot it out with a yeah night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I saw I heard it all right. So I don't know who's being nosy.
Speaker 1: But if they catch you, they know where you are, mate.
Speaker 3: They sure do.
Speaker 4: That's wonderful.
Speaker 5: Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I just yeah, big thanks to you, Nick, and thanks for everything that you do. It's been a pleasure speaking.
Speaker 4: To you, mate, pleasure speaking to you as well.
Speaker 1: Well. All the best anyway, mate, I really appreciate you having the time and it's been a it's been great. It's good to get off your chest anyway. Mate.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. I wish the best of luck. Great keep in contact, Graham, and I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Legend thanks mate, Take.
Speaker 4: Care boy, take care of yourself. Talk soon.
Speaker 1: Hey Nick, how are you mate?
Speaker 6: So after the podcast we did on that night, went to bed early hours of the morning. I got waken up in my sleep to these sounds like it was a clicking sounds and these voices that sounded like computerized deep sounds. It's hard to explain it was. Yeah, it was very unique. I've never heard it before. It just felt weird. So I'm trying to wake up and I've got sleep paralysis again, and so I'm not finding it like I normally do.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 6: I've just I'm aware. So I'm just fully relaxed. And as I've relaxed, I've kind of opened my eyes, but they're not fully aware yet. I see the outline of the room and I just see this big, dark black silhouette like right in front of me. Now, I heard this weird sound then, and then I've just closed my eyes and i just know that there's something going on. Now I've closed my eyes and I'm just fully relaxed. I've fully relaxed, and now I've after about five to ten seconds, I've used all my might strength with whatever, and I've just sprung up out of bed upright, and I've opened my eyes and I've just seen it, and I've just gone, got ya. Now, I only saw this for two seconds. Now, this wasn't a dream. I've had dreams before where they feel like real, but I'm not talking about any of them. I'm talking about things that I've actually seen with my own eyes. So yeah, I've seen this at the end of my bed and it was in the en suite, the bathroom, whatever you want to call it. And standing there, it's about six foot it's gray, it's got bent legs, it's got bent arms, small bent arms, a prame hant this type thing.
Speaker 1: I never saw the head.
Speaker 6: I've just saw out the body itself. It was didn't have clothes on.
Speaker 1: It was gray, and it was very skinny, and it was just yeah, standing right there now, I only saw this for two seconds. Now after that, I've literally I don't even know if it was two seconds. It was literally I saw it, and then I just remember closing my eyes and then lowering back into my bed and I'm still aware of everything that's going on.
Speaker 6: Now that's the weird thing. And then I've just literally I don't know if I've broke free or something. But after about ten seconds, I've now woken up and I'm looking around and there's nothing there, just that massive eerie feeling like and that sense of knowing that you've just seen something and you're trying to process it. And yeah, anyway, so after that, you know, I'm straight away. I'm right in front of me as well. There's a clock, and I says three three nine now three three nine am. I went straight on my phone and I'm looking at the meaning of three three nine because over the time, which I don't know if I spoke about it earlier, I got woken up by a woman's voice saying my name at different times, and every time I got woken up was.
Speaker 1: Like three o three three one three three three three three three.
Speaker 6: Six, Like there's meanings behind everything, and it just felt like they're communicating through me three times and meetings, because the first thing I'd do is I look at the clock, and I don't know, these synchrisities with numbers are pretty Yeah, they just seem to stick with me. So yeah, I've done that, Yeah, looked up the meaning. So then then the next day I was working. Now this is on the twenty third, I'm working away and I'm in the weaken on a property and I've got a lot of loose stuff in my trailer.
Speaker 1: And it's very loose and it's full to the brim. So I've decided to go step on it and drop it all down, and you know, the hit more stuff in it. And basically I shouldn't have done that. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I've got I've fallen to the bottom of it and I'm kind of stuck and I'm trying to wiggle my way out. I'm in there for a couple of minutes. I'm trying to lift myself out of this trailer. And as I do that, here is this mini prometus two to three inches gray, and it's dancing on top of my trailer at me, and it's looking at me. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking, where obviously a sign under nigh But there it is again a day after I've just done the podcast, and yeah, so that happened. And then not that night, but the twenty fourth. Then I saw the two lights in the sky. Turn one was just sitting there and it was looked like a star, but just I don't know how a feeling it wasn't a star, and it just started to move. And as it started to move, then another one turned on and that started to move, and they'll fade in in and out as they go across the sky, and then they came back around. They did like a being a turn thing, and then they changed directions and they went off fading in and out and yeah, still lights in the sky, I mate, And yeah, thanks for taking the time so I could tell my experiences. Yeah, relating UFOs Ufo Chronicles is a fantastic show, mate, So you should be pretty I'm very honored to be on it.
Speaker 5: Nick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, and I have.
Speaker 6: Yourself for good Christmas night with whatever you do. So thanks mate, se yah bye.
Speaker 3: That is all I'm afraid for today and there's twenty twenty two draws to a close. I would like to thank you all for not only listening to the podcast, but supporting, sharing on social media, telling all your friends and family, and spreading the word of the podcast. It has really helped the show to grow and I appreciate every email and message of thanks I receive, and remember, if it wasn't for all of you out there, this show wouldn't be possible. So I hope you all enjoy the next few days and I wish you all a very best for twenty twenty three. And please keep updated with the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. And if you've had an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website at UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fangy de Graham for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back with a new episode on the first of January next year. Till then, my friends, stay safe out there and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to