Speaker 1: Why it's different to know. So every Day Blackly podcast podcast with thinning black thoughts.
Speaker 2: It's a boy Riker read Champ were also a special guest, Nick Fossil TowIt Evy d Black Men Instagram, every Day black Men, every Day black Man Facebook page.
Speaker 1: See tell us a little more?
Speaker 2: All right, cool, now we get because I know we didn't do that ship at the beginning, I was like, I should insert it.
Speaker 3: Hey, a quick question, y'all, let y'all get back to it. But are these headphones working or do you hear demon child speeping.
Speaker 1: In the background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you.
Speaker 1: I'm told you you need exorcism.
Speaker 3: Look, man, y'all didn't tell me what it.
Speaker 5: Was like having You know, he's a blessing with the blessing holy water. Now they put it in VAD scenes now, so he okay.
Speaker 3: Exactly, okay, he don't need none of that, all right.
Speaker 5: He needs that's cool. We put him into vat scenes.
Speaker 1: Exactly put it. We put holy water in the vaccines.
Speaker 2: Now we knew you ungodlyas wouldn't be taking them, so we got to just go ahead and.
Speaker 5: Get it straight for the sauce. Gotta get him right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Chick fil A too. We put it in the Chick fil A as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's God's chicken. That's why the pickles don't touch.
Speaker 1: I call that white Jesus, I got chick.
Speaker 5: That's my guy, colonel.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't get that reference. Never mind.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody touching.
Speaker 6: Look, man, that's that you got and pope, that's the problem. Sometimes they'll give you something that's.
Speaker 3: End.
Speaker 6: It's like they gave you bone and gristle that's fried as if.
Speaker 5: It's like a ninety good if it's anything.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, but y'all need to go ahead and fun with the Popeyes in New Orleans. Like that ship is untouched.
Speaker 5: I never had in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a whole different silence. They actually care that they don't give you food boys.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, that's that's what it's supposed to be a little bit nobody used to work used to work at Popeyees, used to work at the one on a certain street and he had a b Yeah, yeah you gotta you ain't got a foot panola out there.
Speaker 3: They actually what's funny is they remind me of like, uh five food restaurants overseas. They actually have a different menu than the rest of the country.
Speaker 1: I mean that's how it should be. KFC got a different menu when you leave the United States. But these niggas don't realize, k realize they were never don't. But if you went to Kentucky, they would have a different menu. Yeah, you go, you go to Jamaica, KFC got god damn barbecue chicken.
Speaker 3: That is the regular Jamaica. So that's the fishes already.
Speaker 1: Puerto Rican, Puerto Rico, I don't know. I don't know the Puerto.
Speaker 5: Rican, Jamaica.
Speaker 1: Jamaica's got a different got a different fucking menu.
Speaker 5: At different around the world because it's like a bree year B level restaurant, but because it.
Speaker 1: Goes into whatever market and they adapt to the market like they had like like the chicken and the Caribbean is way better than the chicken here. I can't speak for Kentucky.
Speaker 3: That's that's fast food in every every country, like they have specific to that region type of menus.
Speaker 5: Who don't ruin the recipe for we like our yellow number five and ship here. Okay, no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't talking about the lack of toxic I mean they like they had a shrimp burger in Korea at the McDonald's. That was the most disgusting trials to the appetased in my life.
Speaker 1: That you tried to disappointed. I'm disappointed.
Speaker 3: I was drunk, high and horned. So don't be coming from man. I you know, career, there's not an easier place to get put I was. I was now nourished. I needed, That's all I'm saying. Man, I didn't. I wouldn't think it's great. You know, some wasn't trying to hit F five off.
Speaker 1: It was just weird.
Speaker 3: It was a weird moment, all right, I'm.
Speaker 1: An I'm gonna let you have that.
Speaker 5: I guess that's her name or you just made up a name.
Speaker 3: Were applying that I'm racist? You know, I don't think at least ask implication.
Speaker 1: Just say it out loud, this this racist. That's That's that's how.
Speaker 3: It always is. You heard.
Speaker 5: That is racist?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: You come, yeah, that's not even the right culture, nigga. That's China.
Speaker 8: Next to door man, the Chinese saying, oh yeah, I got counseled by the Gaze.
Speaker 5: I got counseled by the Black Democrats. I got counseled relic.
Speaker 1: You got about the Libertarians a long time ago. They was like this, Mother's like, I won't just stop it.
Speaker 5: The Black Liberitarian is not ultimately canceled. Guy. He canceled on every episode.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say that, nigga, because the podcast know.
Speaker 5: To cancel him.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: True, I.
Speaker 5: Don't like, I don't even understand why the gaugeould hate me because I love the gays like I'm I'm gay.
Speaker 2: I mean, just because you're also warmed at a club that was gay, doesn't mean that you love the gays.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I genuinely love them. I just wanted to leave my kids alone, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they want to kids alone. They there, then they're they're turn into pedophiles. I mean, speaking at the Watch Brothers movie, how.
Speaker 5: Did you say that?
Speaker 1: I'm I thought you said. I was like, I was like, actually, what did their parents do? What did their parents do? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: I'm actually enjoying a lollipop no home. All right, now, look that ship, nigga.
Speaker 1: This is this is this is by directional gate is here and read stop it.
Speaker 5: I am flirt slurt slirt.
Speaker 1: This is why we can't have nothing with you niggas. Yeah, you.
Speaker 9: Gotta you gotta, you gotta enjoy a love pop in the privacy of your own home.
Speaker 1: That's that's one of the things you just gotta enjoy.
Speaker 3: Actually, actually, I gotta pack them to bribe my son so he leave me alone. I can enjoy things like this podcast. And he's picky on the color. So I'm like that man.
Speaker 1: Just like you generation you chocolate woman.
Speaker 3: Nigga, that is a lie. First off, No, lord, you're talking about the one I'm married versus my reputation go to hell.
Speaker 1: That's the only one.
Speaker 3: And also.
Speaker 1: The ones who heard my wife is sorry exactly.
Speaker 2: Your wife may be mad, Nigga is now, but he didn't start out that way, is what he's saying.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't think.
Speaker 3: I look Chicago, I took a cargo lay the weekend and the family.
Speaker 5: Definitely Okay, anybody get shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah somebody part of Chicago?
Speaker 3: Was it actually Chicago South Side? Yeah? It was about blue Eyes on twenty seven in the State's over there.
Speaker 1: Nigga that he just gave us an address to a local restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm not going to give you the actual address.
Speaker 1: Not stupid. Come on, now, he's still black. I mean, we may disagree on many things with him, but he's still black. I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: We've been checking his car lately.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're just talking.
Speaker 3: I'm out here pushing these uh these privileged lines to get us out of poverty. But the Mexicans are beating us, complatin.
Speaker 1: Look, he's he's selling you know all the stuff.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to go ahead and check the senses. Man, Their numbers are doubling and quadrupling. The only numbers that imagined there is the fucking mixed kids, which read is so insid mixed kids because you know, he keeps having black babies.
Speaker 1: He got one, we got we got an Indian and black women, and we got like a.
Speaker 3: Rinking too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my first baby mama is a black and Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 5: I thought probably white. Though I'm thinking about a third baby.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: I got a white all blue blue eyes, blue white dragon.
Speaker 5: I want to white.
Speaker 1: Resist that white demon.
Speaker 3: Brother, resist resist.
Speaker 5: I hear you, brother, But sometimes once you've dived into the black seas, you gotta go in the white seas. The cool off you feel me, I hear. Look, black people, I have a black son, and I have a black daughter. Now I need a black black you know what I mean. I want to I want to white kid raised in a black neighborhood so he be comfortable. Matter of fact, I might say this to do all my You raise him in a white neighborhood, but you keep him woke and then act like everything is cool, and then he becomes president like, oh yeah, it's a niggas. It's gonna take some dedication. Dedication.
Speaker 3: I don't have patience.
Speaker 5: Oh bro, what what did.
Speaker 3: He just like?
Speaker 1: He got patience? Man, he ain't got patience. I ain't got no patience.
Speaker 5: Did he say, Harris?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't hear Harris. I heard Harris.
Speaker 5: Everybody heard Harris. He said that's Harris. Yeah, she's telling us down. Don't be surprised. She put us back and change.
Speaker 3: I never, like you said about every black politician.
Speaker 5: Not just the ones in the Senate, and the name a good black politician, name a good white man.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Hold on a good politician, nigga Bernie some ship that came up on Bernie to man he hold on.
Speaker 6: I think that's part of the issue right there, because we look for one thing they've done wrong, like that makes them nobody got a clean records.
Speaker 3: That's why you don't think nobody can change their opinion.
Speaker 1: All I care about she's a prosecutor.
Speaker 5: Bro, You're I know that, man, support I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, I don't really care. I'm never going to be prosecuted because I stay away from you girls.
Speaker 5: That's fair because if I'm robbing you, just let you.
Speaker 3: I know that you try to rob me last time. Man, you led me into this dark alley. It was weird.
Speaker 5: I wasn't what I was trying to get.
Speaker 3: Party just wasting. It's like his armstead uh changing the worm? What is this? That's just but the bottle to the ethics. I I honestly think you got to be a terrible person that wants to be a politician in the first place.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's necessarily I think they the person to stay a politician. Yes, politicians, they all come in with good intentions and then they realized it's a club and it's only one way to get in it.
Speaker 3: I mean, the Cuomos have been like the governors for like decades. That's it's weird, Like that's right.
Speaker 5: There, because people like what is it called cruelty kind of like, which is a crazy, crazy, crazy thing, man. But if you think about it, bro, we we kind of live in those same times that we just don't think about it because we're in America. Niggas got landlords, like the landlords, Like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: You never uh corrected that goddamn terminology.
Speaker 5: I mean, do they call them NBA what? They don't call them owners some more? What they call them?
Speaker 3: Uh? They said they want they wanted to change the master bedroom the governors.
Speaker 5: Now we're going to be governors now, like, uh, you niggas still owners. Ain't nobody food right?
Speaker 3: Jerry Jerry Jones when I was almost.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jerry Larry Joneson made a whole bunch of rich black men.
Speaker 3: I agree, but I don't. I mean he destroyed the couple too.
Speaker 5: Yeah himself, he.
Speaker 3: I think he knew what product he was going after, those those.
Speaker 5: Specific ones and Smith boy, he was the hell of him.
Speaker 3: But that nigga looked like a straight sam Bo.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 5: I think once you get the thing is that would like to be fair to the black but once you reach your level of success, you always.
Speaker 1: Got He looked like that.
Speaker 3: Back when he didn't have money.
Speaker 5: He had football.
Speaker 3: He had a questionable high top fade, and he wore polar search with the top button button.
Speaker 1: Was it really questionable or was it always that's where he was having the wire, bro, you ever think about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's another reason we need to question him.
Speaker 5: I guarantee he was at a dirty party.
Speaker 3: I mean, only less damn. I'm just saying maybe he would trying to avoid being the last nigga name to get the same treatment.
Speaker 5: What's the name that you'll never see again moving forward?
Speaker 1: For I know what otis. No, man, people don't name Jja. That nigga name was not oj. His name was like that somebody gonna use Orenthal. Somebody gonna use Orenthal.
Speaker 5: This is how I don't see that one.
Speaker 3: They make great like like Chester. No, the name.
Speaker 1: Keep white. People keep that one alive.
Speaker 3: Every cool, every cool parent trying to name their kid or something like Jalen or Jam.
Speaker 5: You want to name if I have another kid, I want to name that nigga ro.
Speaker 1: That's just why nigga? Why?
Speaker 5: Because was on the interview, he was like, my mama made the name up because I always thought Nigga was African.
Speaker 3: Everybody he said.
Speaker 1: African and all, he's up from America.
Speaker 3: He's from Kentucky.
Speaker 5: I know, that's what I'm saying. I always thought he was like an African kid. That nigga name is Rajon Rondo. He was like, my mama just made the ship up.
Speaker 3: Kevin. He was like, I like that little African.
Speaker 5: You could have put Kwan on anything or just I mean, not bad I'm putting on.
Speaker 1: You know how many unique was it is in Augusta.
Speaker 5: And most people got Bible biblical names. That's a biblical name you won't see again, Like, you know, we're still gonna see z here.
Speaker 3: I got a nephew name alive.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not just Africans, it's a It's a lot of people that biblical names.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's gonna be anymore like Anton's.
Speaker 5: Germany German.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, they're gonna have ants in the Midwest. It's gonna be a very small minority, but it's gonna be a random black Anton somewhere from fucking corn City or whatever.
Speaker 1: That ship thought. What nigga named Antoine.
Speaker 2: Had guy is probably a name we won't see biblically again.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: Uh, what the fuck is andre Igle Dow's legacy from because how kind of last name is?
Speaker 2: What kind of rich Africana my wife's people that's got a full history behind it.
Speaker 1: And all kinds of ship.
Speaker 3: Like he's from his Springfield little noise. But it's like, like nigga ain't nobody in Springfield needs to be named.
Speaker 5: There was his niggname in high school.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Black kids are so mean to African kids. I wonder they still mean?
Speaker 1: You mean yes, bro, Like, what do you mean? They're raised by the same parents who were mean to him before.
Speaker 3: It's not like they got African.
Speaker 1: You got a kid, is my kid get a nigga head? We gave him that.
Speaker 3: That's a call back to what I said at the being on the pod. White people are just horrible to each other, y'all.
Speaker 1: This nigga African like that?
Speaker 3: Literally do y'all call that niggah that does that? Black people make fun of anything. Look at this nigga trying to be a good dad, like we literally every thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is funny when nig trying to be a good dad. I can't go out to night, man, I gotta spend time with my son, you bitch.
Speaker 3: This everything from a must to see little bitch.
Speaker 5: And my wife said, I cann't go out to night. Oh I almost listen to my bitch.
Speaker 1: I got a working second job.
Speaker 3: My wife as this nigga trying to support his family, his family.
Speaker 1: You a horrible You a horrible.
Speaker 5: That ring off. I can't take that ring off. Man, it's my wife. That's what symbol of my wife?
Speaker 1: Love? Are you love my wife? The love for my wife?
Speaker 3: That's my.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't love these holes? Nigga? That's my wife.
Speaker 3: So proud.
Speaker 5: It's just your turn. Nigga. Remember that.
Speaker 3: Years if will he lives could have lived to see the eighties in the nineties, that nigga would have been so proud.
Speaker 5: Who will link?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That the nigga that that basically Oh I.
Speaker 5: Know bro, Oh no, man, that ain't it's just speaking that. I think black people don't take anything seriously because it's society is a joke.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's way more credibility than that's. I think black people you don't have.
Speaker 5: To be conscious of the subconscious to know that you're conscious. You know what I mean? Because what they say is validation of information is not the information of validation.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, you're using a lot of syllables, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Exactly stop it the syllables, man.
Speaker 3: So you're saying a lot of things that I don't quite understand.
Speaker 5: So there was an episode of The Boondocks, right, what do you say? What is exact words? Yeah, that is so true. Just because we don't we can't prove it, don't mean it ain't true. You know what I mean, we can prove it.
Speaker 3: Are the worst neighborhood in Zone one, Steven the nigga trying to hear that, shout out what they're gonna rob you.
Speaker 5: As a nigga that grew up in all black neighborhood, don't like you. I realized something. If you want to find something.
Speaker 3: Like me.
Speaker 5: Growing up on the side of Atlanta, if you want to be a thug, you can be a thug. If you want to be a regular nigga, you won't be a regular Nigga's.
Speaker 3: Was in the same polo club man company them.
Speaker 5: Grew up on the rich side. But that's a whole nother thing.
Speaker 3: We even got nor all playing soccer as kids with your whole family.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you play football or basketball? That is it? See, that's what you know, ain't no soccer. Yeah, I got a question. Where did y'all play basketball and football?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: We had a rec center. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That nigga that was, he's got a damn rec center center. They just away from the place outside downtown.
Speaker 5: They were in walking distance.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid walk up there.
Speaker 5: I got rid of back.
Speaker 3: I thought I hit thirty five thirty. Actually an open run of me was just like going into a new barber.
Speaker 5: I don't know the barber.
Speaker 3: I don't fuck with that.
Speaker 5: You know, once you barber, I remember the guy was like you that nigga, nothing that can cut your beard. I was like, bro, I'm not waiting thirty minutes for you to cut my beard.
Speaker 3: Bro. While I just hate when you don't know which nigga actually stuck and like like it's that's what's scary, because that nigga might have like one good haircut and you begin and after that it just never came.
Speaker 5: Back because I wait for barb I mean, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just you know, I'm saying, you go to that one, the shitty barber, and he like just so happened to do good one time, and then you go back again.
Speaker 5: If the room is full and his his seat is uh it empty for a reason.
Speaker 3: Uh no No, if he ain't got nobody the seat, I damn she ain't going there.
Speaker 5: But it kind of depends, like, Nigga, you ain't no more, don't believe you.
Speaker 3: I don't even trust Bootsy no more. Motherfuckers be uh putting my pictures on Bootsy and the pictures don't be their haircut be altered.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why you said you don't trust Boosy no more.
Speaker 2: No, I never try to Cidy fucked up, but.
Speaker 3: He fight. He fights with too many trans people for me, man, Like, if you're gonna hate.
Speaker 5: Nah bro, he said something, they keep coming to him, and he just responded, brol Twitter.
Speaker 3: I ain't never saying nothing about them.
Speaker 1: I guess talking to them also, ain't talking to them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know how to address them. They maybe I don't know what they call themselves anymore. I ain't never forgive them ever since Elliott Page ruined her casting for his casting for the Last of Us, because now we've got this weird face bitch playing Ellie and that's just ain't right. Yeah, but she they changed the character to a dude too, but the character. Yes, she is on Unbrother Cay on Academy. It's they did some kind of time wark for her character as a boy.
Speaker 5: Now you know what I'm saying. I didn't watch that last season because it was I saw.
Speaker 3: The previews I don't like. I didn't watch past the first season. My wife tried to get.
Speaker 5: She had the nerve to post a picture of her with her shirt off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ale, yeah, they looked like they've been.
Speaker 6: Home on y'all being real unfair because I ain't know yet and I don't want you all to ruin.
Speaker 1: This for me.
Speaker 5: Hey, she was on Trailer Park Boys as a kids, which is still it is. I love Trailer Park.
Speaker 1: I don't know where to find it, but you should watch on Netflix. Netflix.
Speaker 5: I think it used to be still but.
Speaker 3: No, I think Ellie from from Last of Us was like modeled after her. So when they were actually coming out with a show that was like the perfect captain the chick that they got playing Ellie. I mean, the show was dope and good, but that girl, like she her chromosomes are attacking each other.
Speaker 1: Sounds like she could be.
Speaker 5: Put that bitch in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she gotta her face is got a face like. It's just I don't like I just I can't. She rules the show for me. I like, I watch it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: It's just I can't buy into her character because the chicken like she should be playing somebody with some type of disability.
Speaker 1: Man, you are you are a wretched person anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I I a lie.
Speaker 3: You've never said that before.
Speaker 1: I fly.
Speaker 3: I think I just cried a little bit.
Speaker 5: Last it sucks, by the way.
Speaker 3: Last, I can't play the game by myself. I need like three people sitting next to me and bright all right, yeah s.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we we we smelled. We smelled the rockets cooking.
Speaker 3: I don't like scary games. Man, I don't do jump yo, do jump scared? I don't do I'm like that niggas that they got that Twitter? That that not Twitter?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: That that Twitch page that like he jumped he exits out of the damn game so the fast Like, I can't do it, man, I'm jump scars I got. I can't just play the game with your pistol next to you, bro, That's why I can't do it. Niggas, don't get hurt. TV next episode, gonna have me on the collect call trying to get some bail money. Like, yeah, I played last.
Speaker 1: You got to call Ricerca. Let me tell you that I couldn't bail myself out.
Speaker 5: You know what, Bro, I appreciate him being the nigga that bail us all out.
Speaker 3: Yeah you a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Bro, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not gonna you're the fourth call. I'll just leave you now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead, nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and bail out sham you.
Speaker 5: Immediately.
Speaker 3: Anybody, Look, nigga, start talking about life. Scare bully.
Speaker 1: Put Johnson and Johnson in your commentsary over and over again.
Speaker 3: Ain't no, hey man. They said you went over your lubricant rations.
Speaker 5: You're still taking he found nine a dangerous.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Now they can file nine two fifty.
Speaker 3: What then am I supposed to do? Don't like a silent refrigerator.
Speaker 1: He can't even get around. He take up most of the sale.
Speaker 3: Man, you look like a while.
Speaker 1: The middle.
Speaker 3: They also read you ain't you ain't until I'll tell you this, I'll jump on your side of the Kamala Harris if she don't give us that six thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: For people who just had a baby.
Speaker 3: No, man, she said childcare period for a certain age of the third to stop. They got they do it now. It's only six hundred dollars right now, they do You do get one. It's six hundred dollars. Bro.
Speaker 5: All they're gonna do is raise the child care the.
Speaker 3: Policy. The policy was also about how to pay for that, which that's where I do kind of call some skepticism because how y'all gonn target just to raise the support that. But anyway, if she does that, all I'm saying is she got that. That alone won my vote, nigga, because that's six hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Hey, what am I that? That ten percent cap on credit cards from your boy Donald.
Speaker 3: Trump talking about the interest rates. Yeah, I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you believe that just as much as you believe no.
Speaker 3: Because that's a there was a private fucking banks. Uh.
Speaker 1: And they they don't run.
Speaker 3: Say credit cards, credit card, they don't own visa, they don't own those by those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the bank seys the interest rate for the credit cards, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you think they're biggest money makers, they're going to go ahead and put the limit on that long.
Speaker 9: Who said they.
Speaker 5: Did it during COVID bro loan, they can do it. There ain't no personal lawyer for the most.
Speaker 3: So if I revisited, if you revisited his law first term, he only accomplished two of the things that that would favor us, and it was the force of hand because of COVID, Like he didn't really do anything that he said he was going to do except for the like the the tariff, the tarff that he was claiming to put on China and everybody else. That didn't do no good for anybody. And then that actually let all the major retailers the supply change justify price price hiking, which was not they I know that, but I'm saying they justified it because they just proved that the price hikes were not affected by that. They just did it on their own. Because now all these companies like Target and uh I think Target, Walmart and the Fielders are trying to be like, oh, we're gonna lower our prices for you guys because we feel like you should be able with forte it. No, you unjustifiably increased it like it was nothing that within your your bottom line that was affected.
Speaker 1: Did you just discovered YouTube?
Speaker 3: No, nigga, I didn't know my conspiracy, Okay, I just made.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what you know.
Speaker 5: Before, like before like.
Speaker 3: Schedual government was paid for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like how I funded itself before?
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 1: You mean the taxes that we pay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the income text? How much money that they were getting in before? How they got the government?
Speaker 3: I mean all I knew about taxes, but I mean, how far are we talking? Because I mean I remember when.
Speaker 5: I think the federal income test didn't come around to nineteen thirty something or forty something in there.
Speaker 3: Something like that, Because I mean, also, let's go, let's let's read this. When did they approved the amendment that gained them a salary in their positions? Because salary lists.
Speaker 5: Jobs thebers up. By the way, we got a researcher now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to hire an Asian.
Speaker 6: Trying to read nineteen thirteen was where federal income text came?
Speaker 5: Nineteen thirteen?
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a bad. That's what's funny. Is that proven to be detrimental because what happened what nineteen thirteen? What happened fourteen years later? The Great Depression that was ten years Yeah, like that's the Great depression happened after that, so clearly it wasn't stabilized, and we even have a recessiance repeatedly.
Speaker 5: Then I asked you the question was answer, how do you think they got money beforehand?
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just I'm okay with paying taxes. I don't have a problem with taxes. I'm talking about no, No, I'm talking about an unwarranted interest because there's nothing that is founded upon that will justify our intertas. They can create a solid bottom line of taxes that don't need to be fluctuating, but they keep doing that and every administration since what Teddy Roosevelt ever since?
Speaker 1: What was the person you didn't like? Blacks? I know here he.
Speaker 3: Died of everything possible and I was trying to kill us. But when I'm when i'm talking about the corruption part of because none of that's why I don't trust any Granted, when one of them says something that favors the obviously I'm going to lean towards that. That's why the politicans are trash now, because everybody's been doing that for a decade, over decade, over decade.
Speaker 5: So you know what I'm saying is it just depends on the tear if I'm not fully against terror because like I mean, as you know, our products selling over there, they don't do it. And if they sell their products over here and they do this, like that kind of stuff needs to be stopped.
Speaker 3: But we don't make nothing here, that's what and what's crazy. Yeah, but maxed up here, it's just that nobody buy We buy guns.
Speaker 10: Yeah, guns, porn, so many guns, a lot of porn well everywhere, and then it's.
Speaker 1: You, let's tax the porn.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. We can tax porn as far as I can, saying.
Speaker 1: Well on the only fans.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what, you're right again. We are like the number one producer of corn for the world.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about actual corn, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I'm saying we are. We We produce the most worn in the in the world. So that's one of our top exports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we also lumber.
Speaker 3: Lumber is a big export of us. A lot of natural natural resources that we give up. But honestly, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: You know we're exceptional. Ast fuck miracle, Hey, why you gotta make it like that? And also ryder, how are you gonna sneak in here? Latest fuck into the second podcast.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you you're tripping and I don't give a fuck if you studying, although you don't even study first.
Speaker 1: Uh sham, what the hell is that? Nigga? Did you just lay let one loose like this? Nigga just farted with all of the dark skin.
Speaker 3: You are you he he he he he he he.
Speaker 1: Vomoot ball this just said vote Trump. You can throw a vote Trump in there like that. Niggas all right, okay, well he's he said his thing. Uh zeke yo. You got parents right?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are they like politicized? Yeah? All a fucking day.
Speaker 5: M S n b C.
Speaker 1: Damn, so your parents are doing well in their life. Sometimes it's just not liking Fox.
Speaker 5: I mean that's Democrat propaganda.
Speaker 3: But no, no, because Fox, the Fox has.
Speaker 5: There's a difference. M S n b C is straight up propaganda.
Speaker 3: No, no, all of them are.
Speaker 5: Are not all of them is not comparable to Fox News.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only the BBC. The BBC is probably about stressful.
Speaker 1: You want to go to that.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying, you know what I'm saying. But M S n b C is one hundred percent Democrat propaganda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what's same as with Fox. I'm not saying. What I was getting at was Fox has been like the way the best way to like tell which one is more radical is the advertisers, and Fox does not do.
Speaker 1: Well with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every trying to sell you vitamins and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ship that baby boomers can buy.
Speaker 5: What's that thing? That no slide ship? That's the ship.
Speaker 3: I do exactly what you talk about, that's.
Speaker 5: Correct, And they sell that ship. I'm like, who do what?
Speaker 1: What do you buy? The think that just a natty pot. But whatever he was saying.
Speaker 3: Also though I'm scared, like the bringing jobs to America. I think that do crazy damage to the economy. Yeah, but the fact is they had babies, so they're leaven kids here that are.
Speaker 5: Seeing they got to go to.
Speaker 1: Yea, everything go ahead. That's one I aspect that I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't enjoy the way people talk about that as the immigrants, because we always like we.
Speaker 1: Just support them. Why we keep putting the onus on the people coming to work? What are they coming to work? So who's providing them? There's no job.
Speaker 3: There's a video of a guy that he owns a farm and he was saying He basically explained, it's more expensive for them to hire immigrant legal immigrants than it is to hire somebody legal. But the problem is for those field jobs, and you know, all the folks doing that type of manual labor, nobody applies. He's like, nobody legal even applies for those roles. And they then extend them to illegal immigrants. But they got to pay a penalty tax on every illegal immigrant that they hire. So that whole propaganda of it's more that you you get the cheap labor bah, you know, hiring them immigrants is like, yeah, but it actually stood a detriment of my company in my bottom line.
Speaker 6: No, you looked at one dude and he gave you a synapsis of his situation. There are plenty of farmers, and I know some of them who have them on.
Speaker 3: The books, on the books. If you're doing it legally with the up and up, it is a penalty. If you're doing it the way that what ninety percent of these motherfuckers are doing it illegally, then yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we're talking about an outlire. It doesn't matter in the first place. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: I mean, we know a lot we know. Yeah, but it's it's true though, that's something that has to be thought about because a lot of these jobs, even though ones that that farmer is doing that Nigga obviously ain't gonna hire nobody because he ain't trying to get nobody, no benefits. He ain't trying to get nobody know.
Speaker 5: Fuck, let me talk to the audience real quick. So liberals always argue on the exception, not the rule. Remember that, guys, all right, keep going.
Speaker 3: Which one of the wizards doing the exception?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that, Just keep going.
Speaker 3: I was wondering because I'm more so I'm for what we were saying. Like, yes, I don't think. I do think the borders need to go ahead and shut down for a good time period. I don't agree with the coming here having kids. Your kids are legalized citizens, and obviously you linger for a while. We don't know when the hell the portionship If that's that topic, I don't. I don't feel one way or other about it because we ain't got We ain't got the best, fucking the most secure borders anyway for under any administration, regardless of it, got them numbers.
Speaker 5: So I remember during the pandemic job started going up like crazy rates because you know, they needed people. And what they did was, instead of you know, having all these jobs up with Americans, they started you know, importing people and then the prices went right back down. And I don't that's why I have this kind of relationships.
Speaker 1: What I was saying, what the.
Speaker 3: Jobs come back to America? I mean, or yeah, jobs come to America. It's gonna fuck with the bomb the the economy crazy, yeah, I mean, I don't think that's the bottom line. It's gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 5: What I'm telling you is they were able to pay these people the whole time, and they used the pandemic as an excuse to you know, lower the way of everybody again just keeping the money.
Speaker 3: Have you looked at like the profit shared bonuses that a lot of these CEOs and CFOs have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why the black ass Well your asked.
Speaker 5: Everybody is supposed to be invested in the market because the market is supposed to be the savior for us all. But the market is not.
Speaker 3: The market is not for us. The market is built for hedge funds.
Speaker 1: And it's yeah, someone saying the quiet part out loud. God damn it. You gotta whisper that ship.
Speaker 3: Oh my bad, my bad, Your nigga ain't not supposed to gt rich Unlet y'all on TikTok anyway.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, they cut that ship off too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's like the system that we all, the game we all been told to play. Don't really ain't relevant this ship, don't work, go to school, get a degree, Yeah, don't work.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Damn y'all y'all broke, be super broke. And your car that you want, no, no, no, no, you got bills to pay. And the bills it's called them fucking loans.
Speaker 5: Well, the trick is, no matter how much money you make, I always try to say and no one does that.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: Mind.
Speaker 3: I mean in current state of things, everybody can't say.
Speaker 1: They tell you to say. No. I know.
Speaker 3: Well, it was funny Donald Glover's character and Lena said that both the best what's his name, King Stanfield feels like I'm poor. I don't have money to invest.
Speaker 5: The poor exactly.
Speaker 1: Just stop getting poor nigga, poor ass bitch niggas? What's funny?
Speaker 3: Alright? So have we have y'all? Uh? Have y'all ever talked to the audience that is on the that they are not middle class. As to why both parties are talking in the middle class, the.
Speaker 5: Middle class when they're not middle class. Most of these people are well.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, in regard to that, Like I heard somebody that is a middle class and play it about why they worry about the middle class, what about those that ain't that? And like, because you mother fucker's qualified for everything you get, you're getting.
Speaker 5: I know people who consider themselves middle class and they don't qualify for it, but they're not middle class.
Speaker 3: If you qualified, you are not middle class. That's just put like that. If you qualify for any for government assistance, you ain't middle class.
Speaker 5: I know people who make fifty thousand dollars and like they think they're middle class.
Speaker 1: See class in.
Speaker 5: A different way. Middle class White America, middle class Black America, and middle class America. That's a big difference between those things.
Speaker 3: Blanket because a lot of the white white America actually has more knowledge on all the fucking handouts and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know too many white folks who know every program there.
Speaker 1: Is under the sun because they've been on all of them.
Speaker 3: Everything exactly. But they just believe that were blacks and Browns are the one that's bleeding it dry. Just like what's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is they're they're super rich too. It's just you know, on paper, it all comes out of trust funds and they don't own them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's not taxable or practice correct.
Speaker 5: It's raising taxes on millionaires.
Speaker 3: And for those of you boers that ain't knowledgeable on it, all these houses being brought up, all the motherfucking organizations, institutions, and rich people are just fucking buying their houses and call them as a loss so they don't have to pay tax.
Speaker 5: You will own thathing.
Speaker 1: You will own nothing. They told you that. They The thing I love about liberals is they give you their plans. They tell you straight up, yeah, y'all, niggas ain't gonna own nothing, and y'all just sit there and listen to that ship.
Speaker 5: I mean, most people okay with that, they just don't want to admit it because some things I'm okay with it, like music. I don't really care about owning music.
Speaker 11: Yeah, loss, that's right, I mean, yeah, But that's why I hate that whole argument for entertainers, because that's a fucking business that you decide to get into.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck do I care. There's a very small percentage of people that give a fuck about your SoundCloud or your your album released and how you make a living off of it. They can get a real trade skill.
Speaker 5: Because you couldn't make it, don't be hurting.
Speaker 3: Could have sold my soul, but y'all niggas didn't want to sell y'all souls with me at.
Speaker 1: That was you and your and your friends because we wasn't no.
Speaker 3: We were trying to prostitute a friend. Now that was different exactly Part one, the no no.
Speaker 1: No no, we remember what your Part two was like, niggas.
Speaker 3: We had an opportunity for all of us to make it, and y'all niggas wanted to keep y'all dignity. And I'm like, oh, y'all dignity keeping niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, dignity, keeping niggas exactly.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I jeopardized it, but I can't. I can't do it alone. That's the only problem.
Speaker 1: Oh you you off a bridge, would you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Getting rich bridge exactly y'all asked about first?
Speaker 3: Is it a bridge too far?
Speaker 1: Is it a bridge close by?
Speaker 3: Does the bridge have cocaine at the bottle?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I'll do it.
Speaker 5: I just I'm just asking a question.
Speaker 3: We've entertained possibly doing the powdery stuff, but I'm a bitch, I ain't gonna do it. I'm pretending it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 5: Nah, you got to do at least one No.
Speaker 3: No, I mean maybe, but like when I'm.
Speaker 5: Fifty, I think that's too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you miss boat.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought cold experiences came from one of the people was in the fifty.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's what you're taking and reevaluate you.
Speaker 3: Look at you, man. She about a hundred years old.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: That cocaine did good by her.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 2: No, the difference was share She's been doing that ship since she was like twenty something.
Speaker 3: The problem is she believed that then it was it was pure cut. Its pure.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: Now they sacrifice some babies and stuff left, right.
Speaker 3: It's when they welcomed the illegals. You got to welcome the illegals to get good, good, weird drugs.
Speaker 5: But South America, bro, they got still got some stuff down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like Houston.
Speaker 3: I don't trust nothing that.
Speaker 5: As well be South America with I don't miss Hey.
Speaker 3: The Turkey Hunt used to got shut down. Because it had all kinds of health code violations.
Speaker 5: Nah, they've been trying to shut that place down because you know why he told them niggas. They was niggas.
Speaker 1: They didn't like that. They didn't like none of that.
Speaker 3: Oh so John niggas game for trying to seal turkeys to the whites.
Speaker 5: Nah, it was black people. They were just being negros, like, don't turkey in my restaurant?
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to blame white people for our problems.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know. I don't know why their food is.
Speaker 3: That's why, Man, who nigga accountable? And I know niggas don't like that.
Speaker 1: They don't. They don't like that ship at all.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 5: Man, niggas ain't doing them in society and the pressures that were thrust upon them.
Speaker 1: It was society, nigga. He was just trying.
Speaker 5: So used to think that wasn't true till I met this twelve year old boy and his mom was like, Rent, do you gotta go out there and get it? And I was like, he said, my mama said I got to go out there and get it, like what singa Moore in the hood West side of Atlanta, And he was like, yeah, just to go out there and get it. I was like, my mom never told me that your life.
Speaker 3: My mom said, you graduated high school, now it's time you go get a job. I was like, I already have a job. Well that's all you need to be doing. And that's when I knew I needed to lead a goddamn house. And I listened to these people.
Speaker 5: Know what they missed you, man, listen to him a little more.
Speaker 1: They got something.
Speaker 3: If I wouldn't listen to them, I would not be half the success. Only the foundation of room sat there and I became a decent human being for at least a good part of my life. It didn't kick cancel later.
Speaker 5: But what you called me a decent u and be Yeah, I w on the.
Speaker 3: Downslope again, like I changed, I got money now.
Speaker 5: You know what, bro, I flicked feel you on that one because I ain't saving now nigga.
Speaker 1: Maybe my niggas, but not the mother niggas.
Speaker 3: We see. Look, we knew that was not gonna change. When j Cole had the fanst knocking on his door, that was a clear side that we ain't man, We ain't missishi. They tried to get that.
Speaker 5: Man lynched is an interesting person. He's the poorest rich man I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be saying that too.
Speaker 1: How we should live enough?
Speaker 5: Nah, I ain't ride no bike nigga.
Speaker 3: No no, No, that's that's you rich. When you when you rich like that, you just basically doing ship. That's just like very uh normal. But it's an entertaining things because it's like, man, I got a farride, but let's go ride this rinky nig he has bike down some tough neighborhood, the Mercedes bike.
Speaker 5: Nah, it's a regular heavy that nigga tripp a swim.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: Hey uh breake alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still run. He's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Damn I.
Speaker 1: Know he and shann't key waiting for him to die. Now, Man, he's gonna multiply, unlike some of y'all know. He asked about Drake.
Speaker 3: I was just wonder if he off himself yet.
Speaker 1: No, man, he ain't never gonna off himself. Man, he's just getting better at being Drake.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's the only way of getting more attention now because everything else is telling. So he's gonna pull the the white care thing where he attempts to kill himself.
Speaker 1: No, Man, he's not gonna kill himself about myself. I mean he should feel bad about himself. Man, we gave, were trying to give the blueprint. Man, he just had to pay for it, but he didn't want to pay for it.
Speaker 5: Uh better yours yours suck. But my idea was like, terrible, you crazy people stamp from that Brandy Newman song and that the son got short, No guy, no reasons, man, short short, short, short, short people got short?
Speaker 3: Short? You trying to.
Speaker 1: Reason exactly read read doesn't know how to make it.
Speaker 2: He should have made it about the seven Deadly Sins and he should have tied one.
Speaker 5: You know what you do is you don't get that deep with Kendrick because Drake ain't that deep and none of his forty five riders on, so he needs to.
Speaker 3: Know was everything that he accused Drake of all of the people that Kendrick does business with in that same boat. Doctor Dre is known for being more bitches than the chicken.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, but why did he hit him that nigga? You can't go why did he hit him?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: They don't need to be hit Nah, Bro, you can't do that. You can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got to pop out on James Robinson. All right, God damn this this ship is demonetized.
Speaker 2: Now he brought a fucking James Roberts cannot that Nigga is not allowed to live in this life.
Speaker 1: I mean now he living in a good life. Man. I mean I'm in like one that that is a chaste. And you know he's a preacher now thin, he's forgiving his own sense. My uncles a preacher, You don't, mother, I should do a little good. Look, careful Dollar is not a preacher. That's a money making.
Speaker 3: Machine exactly, alright, triple him.
Speaker 1: But Crefelo Dollar one of those people where it's like, ship, what are we doing? Is this church? You know what are y'all me? Money? I mean it's also.
Speaker 3: Four five nine, God will bless you by blessing me. It's new Mercedes bends Premium love the interior. And it's even a little too good of this.
Speaker 1: You're a little too good, dude.
Speaker 3: I got another part of my life I need to go through when I hit my fifties. Dog, come on, bro, you know TV religious.
Speaker 1: This is gonna this is gonna be your You have a whole bunch of ladies that are called your what what do they call them? A that one there were?
Speaker 2: They were the debutantes, debutantes, your debutante, say.
Speaker 3: I am a com damn man. You know everybody on here would have hit Kamala in her prime.
Speaker 6: Looks, Bro, nobody, nobody has said anything later about her looks were talked much.
Speaker 3: Say that it's not fear because we know all the male politicians out there in these diddy sex parties and we ain't talking about them.
Speaker 5: So it's crazy. Bro, I don't really think she was that attractive for her twenties. She like a light skin bitch.
Speaker 1: Wow, you destroy this ship, completely destroy this ship.
Speaker 5: Like real, there's a light skinned women and there's light skinned looking bitches. Like she's a light skinned looking bitch. Like who thought she was pretty than what she actually looked? But I could be wrong. She was like one of the nineties a k as, eighties a ks Yeah with the Howard.
Speaker 3: So you know the type of cues that was stepping to hers. So she she clearly didn't go with a black dude because of the niggas she did.
Speaker 5: His name was Willie Brown.
Speaker 1: He just took a little lady and it just took a little bit of time.
Speaker 3: I mean the fact that you you you're overlooking.
Speaker 5: You overlook a hole to put her in the house. I mean, I'm sorry your old put holes k be in the house.
Speaker 9: That gave us broeminist? Are you nigga? Trump ain't giving me no breaks? And I'm afraid to walk around my streets.
Speaker 1: Life. You don't. You haven't incorporated yourself yet. My brother incorporates yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't have the time to be incorporating in incorporate yourself.
Speaker 2: Man, you know you are too smart to not understand how the game is played. It's called tax avoided strategies. Me and you are the words who can utilize them. I don't know about Zeke, but the rest of these people are niggas, So you have to incorporate yourself.
Speaker 1: I have a name, I know it.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: A household. Don't know about to only one hundred.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't gonna lie once my wife. Once my wife graduates and she started pulling the income, I'm gonna be really different. I might even be a stay at home dad.
Speaker 1: Niggas stay.
Speaker 3: I'm about to give up on all my ambitions to go head and let her live out her dream nigga gonna be playing two K. I'm doing that right now.
Speaker 1: Bro, I love bro.
Speaker 3: We get two K.
Speaker 1: We all got to play two K.
Speaker 3: Look, I aspire to have one like a clam to take care game.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, I gave myself a pusy dollars of a budget and I ain't gonna lie. I'm probably man. No, I only do one my player. Last year, I did three, and I wanted to break all three of my damn nigga was with.
Speaker 1: You last year? Nigga? Was you?
Speaker 3: Damn man? No?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was actually on line with my I usually played online a few times and I we me and my brothers.
Speaker 1: Were squat position. So you were playing the beach you bros got it?
Speaker 3: No, no, because if you play, if you play with random ass niggas, you don't really want to fight because the niggas are all wild and pharaoh that's my new word. Like that's how I'm gonna describe this current generation of niggas out here. Y'all niggas are just far they are. Yeah, she she's one of them. She's in that group. Like she's the fucking iteration of what these new bitches are not. Young women bitches. I'm talking about you bitches that walk around with Kool and talking about your.
Speaker 1: Girls three alone and Race Girl Track four and Race Girl Track five exactly the at race track girls now do to fucking read.
Speaker 3: The leitchs are like we characters.
Speaker 1: They all smoke too. They're going to queen, they go on the Queen's Weekend and all right.
Speaker 3: All right. So I would say this, I couldn't. I couldn't let Sexy Red pass and get the whole. I don't like you, like I don't like the rest of these bitches passed. But the fact that she's out there educating girls all wrong, colored discharge and STDs and not in a good way. I can't respect these.
Speaker 1: What's the not good way?
Speaker 3: There isn't avoided. She doesn't talk about avoidance. She's talking about she's contracted, but she's yeah, she got. The flavors of her lipsticks are like Paul discharge, yellow discharge, Uh, chlamydia and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Commidia sounds kind of exotic.
Speaker 3: You know what, man, I always thought you were.
Speaker 5: You were questionable, you know, to be fair, if you knew if you was in a foreign country her name was chlamydia, and you never heard chlamydia before, you like, that's it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Before I knew what it was and got the shots for it.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I'm all shot. Why would you get don't you wasn't You wasn't on that base. You wasn't on that base.
Speaker 3: You you didn't make the mistake of raw dog and three bitches on the same night.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Germany and Germany, that's what he said earlier. Remember he went to the he went to the h b c U of Military Institutions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I couldn't get none because I was too dark, So I hate him to count that place.
Speaker 1: What they call you too dark? Then? God damn what was that blackness?
Speaker 3: They were trying to talk to you know how you people talk loud to folks don't take to speak English. They would have did that to you.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn man a lot of business match. Nah, that's the military.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to just take it up there.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, I can't you you're talking about the Diddy Army.
Speaker 5: I don't know that's how women operating. Hey, this girl was telling them telling me how much pussy says on the boat. And then I found a video of niggas who was out in the navy. How much they was paying for pussy. Uh, it's crazy. The military is weird as fuck. I certain the video.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is different man the biggs. I mean, I don't it was interesting. I can't sit there and speak on behalf of them. If they can't get it from a chick, they're gonna take it from a dude. Uh.
Speaker 5: They said them girls were selling pussy for one thousand dollars on their boat. It ain't never made no pussy that was worth a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Well you've been straighted.
Speaker 1: That sea bro. I'm jacking it.
Speaker 3: You forget they get them folks get they get what is it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: I forgot what the terminology. But it's like at sea pay or some ship. So they get. Actually this no pay to pay on trick off one man plus the different whatever.
Speaker 1: You're tricking off these niggas tricking off. Where did they turn gay or have they always been gay?
Speaker 3: What? Man? Marines are technically my marie, No, they're but they they're the they're the parents to the navy. So I don't know what they could whoop your ass. I don't know if you want to ask them because they might whoop your ass and then rape you unconsciously.
Speaker 1: Nigga said, unconsciousness. Nigga, what is your trauma coming from?
Speaker 3: Bro? Looks that I read the blotterers.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, that's Nigga that went dark. This is the first on the podcast. Nigga ain't never coming back after that ship.
Speaker 3: Who was there for Nigga? I was eating chicken sandwiches in the hotel room.
Speaker 1: Man, Nigga, that's that's a dark time.
Speaker 3: All we knew is whenever we went somewhere. The first question you asked, is the marine niggas gonna be there? Answer was yes, you possibly stayed at home and chose a different location that was a safe distance because the niggas aren't healthy and can walk miles at a time, sober or drunk.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's what the truth. That is like the truth. But uh thanks. My Homeboy.
Speaker 2: Black Man podcast the podcast for Authentic black Man Thoughts with Millie Boy, riker Ree Sham, special guest Zeek white Collar should fucking writer for two Seconds. Follows on Twitter, eg y D black Men, Instagram, every Day, black Men, every Day, black Man's Facebook page, guts a Patreon, e b and P. That's for all episodes debut first, and of course we have exclusive stuff up there right now.
Speaker 1: We also have websites that we didn't remember that every Day black Man dot com