Speaker 1: Y'all listening to Walter standing on the other side of midnight on wu ABC, the station that's so out of side my other people, the sound to sleep. We're still talking till the morning light with the packer hostess orange cupcakes. Let's I've taken another bite on the other.
Speaker 2: Side of night.
Speaker 3: I want you to listen very carefully. Listen very carefully. That's my phone. No spam calls, no spam texts. I love the silence your phone probably not so quiet. Here's why data brokers are selling your personal information like its clearance, your phone number, home address, email, family members, political affiliations, even where you thank Those scammers are blowing up your phone. But they didn't get lucky. They bought the information and they'll keep buying the information over and over until you make it stop. I did within Cogni's help. It's a company called in Cognate I n cog n I, in Cogni, yes, terrible name, great great company. In Cogni automatically removes your personal information from hundreds of data brokers and people's search sites. In cognate sends the legal removal requests. They follow up and keep monitoring so that your information stays off of those lists. If scammers can't find you, they can can't target you. If spammers can't find you, they can't bother you. Now, now listen to me. You get sixty percent off right off now at in cognit dot com slash sterling. That's in cognit dot com slash sterling. Because the sweetest sound your phone can make is no sound at all. You and I can talk at eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. It's a that's a great service. I have that service. It's just terrific.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: When are we gonna hear from Brandon? Do you know you want to tell me? I would have probably hung around. It's kind of critical the process, all right, coming up the uh, I I can't teach common sense eight hundred and eighty four eight nine two two two. There's a tremendous amount of mystery involved with the Pyramids. Tremendous amount of mystery involved with the Pyramids. And when I talk to you about the mysteries of our time, it always comes up. It's as though it was put on our planet to cause conversation. I've had a lot of chats with Robert Cotworthy of Ancient Aliens. I've asked him about what he thinks, what have they learned at Ancient Aliens about the Pyramids, And among the things that they've learned about the Pyramids, it's so bizarre and exotic. Is that now there's a prominent theory, I mean, get this mystery. There's a prominent theory that the Pyramids were made to look older than they are, that when they were built it was almost like an amusement park trick to make them look older than they are. I said to Robert Clotworthy of Ancient Aliens, I said, they always talk about the outer coating, beautiful, shiny, highly polished limestone that shined in the Egyptian sun, was shining in the Egyptian sun. And I'm like, okay, that's nice. And what happened to the limestone? They always say, well, the limestone was used in buildings in Egypt and Cairo. Okay, good limestone, not going to disappear easily. I have never seen a picture of the limestone on any building in Cairo. Have you have you ever seen any of that on any building in Cairo? Because I don't believe that's what happens. You consider the weight of limestone, considered the size of those blocks, and then tell me that these were easily removed, dragged a couple hundred miles to downtown Cairo and used in a bodega. Frank In, Where are you? Frank In? New Jersey? High?
Speaker 5: Yeah, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: You're on the air. Welcome to the show. You're on the air.
Speaker 5: High thank you. A little while ago, you said that because Trump's in office, the price of eggs and milk are down. Well, that's not a fact.
Speaker 3: It's a fact that what I said was since Trump has been since he has been in office, the price of eggs and milk has gone down. I didn't say it was because he was in office.
Speaker 5: But you're implying because he's in office.
Speaker 3: It doesn't hurt. Does it hurt?
Speaker 5: Well, evidently you're a Trumps supporter.
Speaker 3: I am a supporter of cheap eggs and milk. How about you?
Speaker 5: Trump has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: How about you?
Speaker 5: How about me?
Speaker 3: How about you? Are you not a supporter of cheap eggs and milk? Isn't that a reasonable goal?
Speaker 5: Of course, because of Trump, he lowered the price.
Speaker 3: Did he raise the price of eggs and milk, non winner. Thank you very much for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Roger Welcome to the Other side of Midnight.
Speaker 6: Hi Hey Walter, did you ever find out the name of that of the who that individual was? Standing? This to Hailey Stevens?
Speaker 3: No, did you have?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 6: Kind of are you referring to the androgynist looking teenager or so wearing the white T shirt with the Ford emblem on.
Speaker 3: It, with the blonde hair. I don't know if it's a teenager. I was just curious who it was because I kept thinking based on how that person looked, if it was a kid, she'd start referring or deferring or looking at that person. But she didn't, so I didn't have any visual clues as to who that is. Who is it?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, if we're talking about the same moment, are we are?
Speaker 3: We are? We are?
Speaker 6: Video clip? Okay, it's the one of the sons of the congresswoman standing to Steven's right, that blonde haired lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the black top.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's her, one of her two sons.
Speaker 3: Got it. I wonder he wasn't doing anything. That's what's so weird that he wasn't speaking, He didn't appear to be interacting. He was just standing there and stood there for a long time. And I thought that was very strange and poorly dressed for being in such an important form.
Speaker 6: But I think he was wearing his best white Ford T shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was definitely his best shirt, There's no doubt about that. Now, Roger, what else do you have to report? Do you have other news in Idaho? Do you have other news from Idaho?
Speaker 6: Uh? Not really? Things are? Things are going well?
Speaker 3: Now? What about that horrible trial of the murder of those college kids? What do you think that's gonna how's that going to end? Which that govern the guy with the knife who went into the Yeah yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, the guy who murdered four college students in their apartment about three years ago.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, that's a little old. What's the latest on that?
Speaker 3: I'm asking you. You're an Idaho.
Speaker 6: Oh let's see. What did he ask for a new trial? Was it?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 3: Right? Here's what you have to do. I need you, Roger, to bone up on this and call me back like a reporter, like a citizen. Journalist. Will you do that for me?
Speaker 6: Like you're a young lad up in Canada?
Speaker 3: Isn't that something? He sounds better than any of us. He's more professional than any of us. He's seventeen freaking years old. That show, that podcast called Sharp, The Sharp Report, The Sharp Report on YouTube, that's going to get him into Harvard.
Speaker 6: Well, he's going places.
Speaker 3: He's going places. You know, you and I were stuck eating French fries. He's going places. Thanks for the call, Rocher, Thanks for the call. Edgar. Welcome to the other side of midnight from the Bronx. How you doing, buddy, How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm siging, I'm siging.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to pick up on one of the themes that you put out today, you know, for discussion.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, this is this is the great shift. We can talk about whatever needs to be discussed, the great mysteries of our time.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, I found things that used to be free.
Speaker 3: Now you have things that used to be free that we now we have to pay for. We have to pay for bread when we go into a restaurant, We have to pay for hair for our tires, which is the stupidest thing who's going to grab those phone calls? Here? My friend? Right, I'm talking to another friend, and what happened the guy? Where's the guy? Where's Brandon? Where's the guy? I'm just asking technical questions. I should never I should you said? What you tell me? I didn't send anybody away?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't send anybody away? I kept saying, where is he? Yeah? Did you find him? He's not that? All right? That's exciting. After your go ahead? What what? What's your report?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Again the theme that things used before you now you gotta pay for it. I called Optimum to basically just talk about the service, the problems I was having.
Speaker 5: With the service.
Speaker 4: But you know, and for me, he got to a session where to me, for me to talk to somebody, a live person would cost five cents. That's the first time I'm experiencing something like that. What I'm calling provider like Optimum. Yeah, and they're telling and I need to speak with a human being, and right telling me that would cost five cents?
Speaker 3: Were going to charge Optimum?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 3: Tell me what Optimum is?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry, it's an internet provider, you know, tell it.
Speaker 3: They want to charge you five bucks to talk to customer service. Is that what you tell me?
Speaker 5: Yes, that is correct Edgar.
Speaker 3: This is one of the greatest mysteries that we've heard in a long time. The customer service wants to charge you five dollars to talk to them about your crappy service from Optimum? Is that right?
Speaker 5: That that is correct?
Speaker 3: What'd you do? And did you curse them out?
Speaker 4: I would have, Oh, you know, I figured no, I just you know, I said, you know what, I'm gonna just go with it. And then but it surprised me because it's the first time ever in my life that to talk to customer service and they're charging me.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. You sure? You sure that happened? You sure that they wanted you to pay for customer service at optimum? Optimum?
Speaker 6: Whoa?
Speaker 3: This is This is great stuff for a talk show. There couldn't be better stuff than this. What else?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think what else?
Speaker 3: You something else?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 5: It's on a disc?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: You know the song that you played? Everything is You?
Speaker 3: Stylistics?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been always critical of lyrics, and I think that you know that's a you know that you are everything? Everything is stupid lyrics?
Speaker 3: Why do you feel that Edgar, why do you feel that way?
Speaker 4: Because I know you. Everything is you, you are, Everything is post supposed to be poetic, but I take things literally.
Speaker 8: And it's like.
Speaker 4: It's the lyrics are inherently stupid to me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're gonna have we're gonna have to study these stylistic lyrics and we're gonna listen to about a minute of it to hear the stupid part. When you hear the stupidest part, stay on the phone, and I want you to say, this is the stupid part. Let's listen together and see how it feels about the stylistic Okay, and we can hit the vocal right now.
Speaker 8: Somebody just like you.
Speaker 4: She I thought it was you.
Speaker 3: And you could be a stylistic. Listen to how well you said.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: Well you are, Edgar. I think that. I think the great mystery here is why you didn't become one of the stylistics. Your your great voice. I expect you to call in regularly and sing to us, thank you very much for the call. Edgar. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. It's a spectacular radio show. This is what radio is supposed to sound like. People having a good time, singing to the stylistics, calling in with non sequiturs, and exploring the great mysteries of our time. Walter Sterling. The name of the show is the Other Side of Midnight. Here every night from one am to five am, as God meant it to be Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 8: Midnight Misfits Walter.
Speaker 9: Sterling, The out Side of Midnight.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you want to go where nobody knows the manage, you say, and.
Speaker 7: You want to go nobody actually care about him.
Speaker 2: You want to go to drive.
Speaker 11: Oh Hi, with another edition of Drive through Brew. This is JJ Wilson. Last week the manager left for vacation. This week he's back at work chatting with his one and only employee, Young Jake.
Speaker 8: Did you and your wife have a good vacation?
Speaker 2: Very nice? Thank you?
Speaker 8: What'd you do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Let's see. The first day we drove to a lake and had lunch, had a marina.
Speaker 8: Did you run a boat or a jet ski or go pay or sailing or yachting or anything?
Speaker 2: No, just eat and looked at the water. Then what The next day we drove about one hundred miles to a Civil War battlefield.
Speaker 8: Was there fake soldiers all dressed up, pretending to shoot each other and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, just grassy fields and some small signs.
Speaker 8: She's shold people, sure take the boring as vacations. Didn't you do nothing exciting?
Speaker 2: We did go to an amusement park one day.
Speaker 8: Now you're getting warm. Did you go on any scary roller coasters?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: My wife was tired, so we just sat and watched.
Speaker 8: Man. I hope I die before I start acting half dead like that.
Speaker 2: Well, wait, there was one thing. While we were sitting there. Two girls got off a ride and threw up right in front of us.
Speaker 8: Now we're talking. Did you get some good pictures?
Speaker 5: Is that it?
Speaker 11: Could this conversation possibly get worse? Listen next week when Jake says I heard.
Speaker 8: Of an old geezer who got off a roller coaster and couldn't walk, spake here, or see in the first loop he lost his cane, his glasses, his hearing aids, and his danguers.
Speaker 11: That's next time on Drive Through Through Word Cars Speaking.
Speaker 10: Become the Media, I'm call eight hundred eighty.
Speaker 5: Eight nine to.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. There's Frank. Welcome to the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 7: Hi, Yes, hi, Walter, I'm curious to ask you. Maybe you have an opinion on this, maybe you might not, But it seems that Kamala Harris, the former presidential candidate for the presidency in the last election, is attempting to run. She hasn't declared anything as of yet, but she doesn't seem like she's in good shape. Neither do any other candidates like Bootyjack who or Cassio quotees tell me, Walter, do you think there's any candidates that can actually run against the Republican nominee, whoever it might be after Donald Trump leaves?
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody will run. I don't think there's anybody who could stay on the same track with any Republican There at least I don't want to talk about politics is boring us crap, But there are at least three candidates on the Republican Party who are spectacular candidates. And there's no Democrat that I can think of that you can think of, or else you would have already said it. And you're smart, you know you waste your time watching Fox News. The fact is there aren't any There's nobody that they could put up against the Secretary of State. There's no one they could put up against the Vice President. I think I don't even know if he's old enough. Who's that guy in Texas, that congressman in Texas, And who's young young congressman. He's great, he's spectacular. And then there's always Senator Senator Hawley from from St. Louis, Missouri. Senator Hawley from Missouri. He's spectacular, he'd be great. They there are many, many, a deep bench. All of them would be any Democrat that I can think of today. What do you think?
Speaker 7: Well, I used to be a Republican for twelve years, but I'm a lifelong Democrat, and I just I tried the party.
Speaker 5: For a while.
Speaker 7: But I really believe that this doesn't look too good for them. And I know that King Jeffreys is not going to come out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: He's a horrible person. He's horrible, He can't run for anything. Nobody likes him. Nobody likes him. He may have policies you agree with, but is a likable guy you want him talking to? Putin?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not right.
Speaker 3: That's the bottom line. Always think, who do I want talking to putin? None of those clowns. Thank you, Frank, I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and eighty four eight nine two two two with Sarah. Congratulations, Sarah, welcome.
Speaker 12: I'm very happy to speak to you on WABC. I have our radios, my poet, you have your station. Oh my god, that's so I listen to thank you and thank you because when I want to calm down at the end of the day, your voice is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can put you right to sleep. Is that a gift out till No?
Speaker 12: No, But if I read you a story, you would have those or for ready. But I wanted to tell you when I took a Brooklyn College course in romantic literature, the teachers then were talking about those buildings that you said were insane asylums. Yes, but Hussiery and her part of the thesis for her PhD as an English professor, she wrote about that they were put there for uncooperative wives who would not accept their husband's alliances and mistresses.
Speaker 3: That is one of the reasons that people were committed. That you could commit. Husbands could commit their wives for being basically annoying, among other things that people were committed for. Was he ready for this nostalgia that they had? They had too much interest in the past. They had a romance with the past, and this was a culture that was trying to establish a new world order in the United States. They were trying to establish new things such as pay for electricity that there was there was to be no questioning about where the world was going. And what's so weird. And the reason it's so intriguing is some of these were six thousand bed asylums. Six thousand bed asylums. Can you imagine that in the middle of in the middle of cornfields and it was insane. Hey, Sarah, thanks very much for.
Speaker 12: The one other thing. Quickly, I was going in my local cz it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, it doesn't work like that. You can't take her mid sentence and put her on hold and assume I want to keep talking to her. No, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 9: These Network update on Brandon Eisen. Abdul Elsa yet is now the projected winner in Michigan's Democrat primary or US Senate, with a razor thin margin of about twenty thousand votes before all are counted. The count is close enough that there still has been no formal concession from Hailey Stevens. As President Trump heads to vegas authorities in Los Angeles, they say that they arrested a man who was walking the grounds at his California golf course on Sunday and appeared to be monitoring security planning ahead of the President's visit. The La County Sheriff's Department said that the man was taking photos and video and had a sixteen round magazine with ammunition in his pocket. They also recovered a loaded pistol in his car. The thirty eight year old man was charged with several felonies, including second degree robbery and possession of a prohibited firearm. President Trump now says that a deal on the straight of horror Moves could come as early as today or tomorrow. An agreement on that could potentially help bring an end to the war with Iran, though there are some conflicting messages still coming from Iran and Oma. This is the Worldwide News Network.
Speaker 10: Become the media call eight hundred and eighty four eight nine to two two.
Speaker 3: Now I want to share something with you. Now. Some people must watch while others sleep. One of the most critical times for news gathering is right now. For the Worldwide News Network overnight anchor Brandon Eisen and his team of producers Carl Sundberg and Spencer rain. They're the ones who are watching the news for us. Brandon is our friend who just joined us, and he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Download what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Thanks, keep going. I'll just sit here and you guys keep interrupting at any random time, No problem. Our friends at the Worldwide News Network are putting together special reports for you and me at this time, and they'll be here every night, this Worldwide News Network. Let me tell you, this doesn't happen in American radio. This doesn't happen. What happens at most radio companies, terrible radio companies, is they keep cutting their staff, cutting back, closing news divisions, closing news departments. That's all they do. John and Margot Katzimatids, along with Lee Harris and Chad Lopez, I said, well, why don't we start a news service, Why don't we start the Worldwide News Service? And they've started to make deals with other countries to provide both the service and to distribute the service and make it the Worldwide News Service. Now, Lee Harris, who's their head of news and head of programming, I'll tell you a secret, great broadcaster, great newsperson, insane amount of experience on the air as a newsperson, but also built an international software business. And his international software business gave him and gives him entree to dozens of countries where he's done business, has a great reputation. Isn't just calling up stranger, He's calling up people he knows and says, listen, we put together. There is a special news service that's terrific. And that's what you're gonna They're gonna come on every night at about this time, give us an update on the news of the of the morning, of the day, and get you set up for exciting times. There you go, the Worldwide News Network. Now what's this? Let's see. I don't want to do that. What have you got there? Bill? What do you have? Okay, then let me tell you what I think we should do. Yeah, it's always good to run Florida stories.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you want to go to.
Speaker 13: Or fight an alligator in a swamp, then the other side of me nights.
Speaker 2: What do you want? It's Florida's Story.
Speaker 10: I'm James Parker and this is Florida Story. Hey, thank you so much for joining me for our first Florida story. We're going to Dral, Florida or Durral or but I think you're gonna feel the same way as I do. I feel like we're missing a lot of interesting details here.
Speaker 14: More than forty eight hours after a fire ignited at a waste to energy facility in Durrel, smoke is still seen billowing from the plant. New images from Sky ten shows a gigantic hole in the roof of one of the buildings on the property off northwest ninety seventh Avenue. It's the only waste to energy facility in the county and it processes more than a million tons of waste to annually.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so what are they talking about? What I do understand is that there's some sort of trash, just the vague concept of trash that is being taken through this facility. The other notable thing is how big the buildings are. And you understand how when you see giant buildings that look like it's like an Amazon distribution center, like one of those big Walmart distribution centers. This is how big the buildings are. And if that thing's on fire in the middle, how do you get a host to it? Well, you can't. And I did a little more reading trying to figure out what that's going on, and the nearest I can tell is there's actually a streak going on right now in America of landfill's catching on fire. And actually this is starting to happen in other countries too. And the thought is the culprit is these lithium ion batteries. I'm know, Walter White level chemist or whatever, but all these little batteries that are in your cell phone and your laptop and your smart watch. And one of the big culprits that makes this a very Florida Sniffins subject is one of the big culprits is vate pins. That's right, vate pins, the batteries that after the thrown away a lot of times, they still have juice left in them, and if they get pushed and stay on, they can ignite and their cause in landfill fires, and it's somewhat of an epidemic. I'll keep an eye on it for you. But that's kind of cool or gross or both. For our next Lord of story, we're going to Clay County floor and I can't be more specific than that because this isn't in a city, this isn't a rural area. And what we have here is a seventy seven year old Florida man who has what I think is always just an amazing hobby. This guy just for funzies. It's a pilot. He's got his own little plane. And when I say little plane, it's itty bitty. I don't mean like it's a G six. I mean it's like him and one other dude in that plane, and it has the little tripod wheels, and you know, it looks like something that I probably wouldn't get into, especially if a seventy seven year old Ford man. It's like, oh, trust me. Actually his plane was working fine. It's just his GPS led him to the wrong spot. And so where he was going down expecting there to be a runway, there was a cow passer and he just said, nah, you know what, go for it and get kind of light on gas.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: This is a wide open space.
Speaker 10: I think I could safely land here and then figure out what went wrong. So he goes to land and everything actually is going okay, believe it or not, until there's a herd of cows over the hill and he doesn't want to injure the herd of cows. So after it's already landed and he's breaking, he has to jerk the wheel, and it wasn't the crash landing or the emergency landing that wrecked him. It was him having to jerk the wheels during the landing process to avoid some cows that flipped him up over upside down. And so now he's laying on his back like a turtle and can't slip back over. He's actually going to be okay, seventy seven year old Florida man, get a less dangerous hobby. All right, For our next floor story, we're going to Northport, Florida where in this one look, the headline is pretty cut and dry. North Port grandmother shot by six year old while driving. Now the six year old wasn't driving, become the.
Speaker 4: Media call eight eight.
Speaker 13: Now seems like Levi, Islan and Julia finally did get that date with Lorenzo. After really this morning interview with Simba, Angie, Jasmine and Cavin, Lorenzo got shame for having not taken Julia.
Speaker 2: Out on a date.
Speaker 8: Yet, where are you taking first date?
Speaker 13: Where can you go somewhere rooftop Bar's day? So I guess despite the break of allegations, it seems like these guys at least got a romantic meal together.
Speaker 3: Yes, status of love island. Love island status. We will always keep you up to date. It's the least cultural thing we can do. But there it is. No dad really gets a vacation because Dad has to bait the fish, the fishing rod, he has to set it up. He's got to clean up at the beach or the lake. When you guys are done. You rent a boat, what's Dad have to do. You got to make sure that it's cleaned out. You don't get a cleaning fee for renting the boat. Dad has as much work on vacation as he has at any other time, maybe more and harder because it's mostly new. It's not stuff that Dad usually does. Kid wants to play miniature golf. Mom doesn't feel like it. Dad does it. Everything that the kids want to do that mom doesn't feel like doing, Dad has to do. That is the challenge of fatherhood. The real challenge of fatherhood is there are no vacations. And this is the difference between being a father and being a baby daddy. A baby daddy does none of this. A baby daddy is in a different city and brags about being a baby daddy, whereas a real father there miniature golf, playing catch, cleaning up after on the beach, baiting the hook at the fishing rod, at the lake, renting the boat, and on and on and on and then bonus track. In order to get ready to go, Dad's always thinking about when should we leave? What was that noise in the car? Is it really gonna be safe for fourteen hours? Am I finally gonna is the kid finally gonna drive? Or will she claim that she has a bad stomach again? You get it. Dads don't get vacation. The vacation Dad wants that he can't ask for. This is the worst thing he can't ask for. The vacation Dad wants is to be alone. Dad wants to be alone. Give him a week where you guys go away. He'd be very If you said to Dad, you we're gonna go and we're gonna go to the beach. You don't have to come. What you say, we're gonna go to the beach, you don't have to come? His head would explode. No, you can stay home, do whatever you want. We're gonna go to the beach. That would be the best gift that you could get your husband, father, be the best thing you could do if you look at him and say, you know, I know you like the beach, and I know you love us, but why don't you just stay home for a week. It would be the greatest gift because this is what he would do. I'm going to promise you exactly what he's going to do. He would promise himself that he's going to clean something, probably the basement, something that you would never do. Dad would say, all right, I'm going to stay home and clean this, and he'd never get around to it. He'd start going to bed at four in the morning, listening to the Other Side of Midnight on the Red Apple Audio Networks. He'd be listening to us, and then he'd go to sleep around four in the morning, and at some point he'd wake up, but not anytime early. He'd watch a poker on television, Pond Stars, storage Wars. He'd find something on ancient Aliens. He'd find something on the History Channel, either a war or ancient a something like that. He'd make the air conditioner fifty, not seventy eight. He'd be at fifty, the lowest he could get it. That's what he'd do, and he'd be in heaven. This would be the best vacation you could give your husband, father, guy you live with, be the best vacation. Isn't that amazing because any other vacation than a man thinks of he's thinking about. I got to get to the airport, I got to get them through security. I have to be able to make them happy with this drive the car rent It's all a chore to a guy. To a guy, it's all a chure, and he doesn't really get a vacation. The man is not blessed with the real vacation. I've got a website that you might enjoy because you'll learn a tremendous amount about the show. It's Walter Sterling's show. There are new pictures there. Be sure to check it out. And you can get at a Midnight Misfit. That's what you are. Membership card. You can find out what you don't do, and what you're supposed to do and how you're supposed to do it. Everything to qualify to be a midnight Misfit. And I have an email, but i'd rather you call the email's Walter dot Sterling at WABC radio dot com. This is the other side of midnight and the best gift you and I can receive is a request for help.