Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly. The highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: Thank you for rocking on the job with us here at one on one one w JR R, Orlando's rock station. All Right, we'll power through the bad stuff and then turn it over to mister Good News Network himself.
Speaker 3: That's it. And I have that story that you gave me the other day. I'll try not to forget about it yesterday. Yeah, other day, young girl, the inventor. You stick to your bad stuff over there.
Speaker 2: All right, This was just a really bad situation the other day. This fifty six year old man who was doing nothing other than just being outside when police chase in Orlando ended up resulting in his death. As the police car was chasing another car at a high rate of speed on Indiana Street in Orlando, struck the fifty six year old pedestrian, Gerald Neil, tragically killing him. Both the police car and the car being chased hit the guy. Wow, God, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw this story, and there's just we've seen this happen before though, with these high speed chases. Yeah, we had it happened to a friend of ours here speaking of a high speed street racing tragedy.
Speaker 2: Claim the life of a Lake Nona High School student who passed away yesterday, hours after he and two other students were hurt in a fiery crash allegedly as a result of street racing.
Speaker 3: Did you see on NARCUSI Road? Did you see the remnants of that car? Horrible? I mean, oh my god, what a waste of a life.
Speaker 4: If you want to race, you go into it legally, out of the tracks.
Speaker 2: Say it till you're blue in the face. Teenage boys, We were teenage boys. One we do dumb things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Another auto tragedy this international flavor. Yesterday you might have heard about in Munich, Germany, some dude from Afghanistan smashed into a crowd of people injuring twenty eight folks. They believe that was a deliberate attack. Remember that was breaking news yesterday. Then there's this lunatic of God's creation out of Texas, Texas. Guy shot his wife dead for having an affair, then called nine to one one to report his crime. This in Brian, Texas, twenty nine year old Brandon Dickerson told dispatchers that he had just shot his wife fifteen times because he suspected she was cheating on her.
Speaker 4: Oh, suspected, like he didn't know for a fact. Wow, even if you do know, anyway.
Speaker 2: Then we've got our garden variety mandatory crop of adults with kids of age they shouldn't be with. Marion County Sheriff's office arrested and charged a man for allegedly molesting a fourteen year old girl in his pickup truck. That would be Dan Hello Sanchez. Jose pulled up to the girl in his pickup truck while she was walking near her neighborhood in southern Marion County, asked her if she needed a ride. Then he allegedly exposed himself to her during the conversation and told her to get in his truck, which she did out of fear I'd just eat piece of crap. We got the Orlando High school teacher accused of inappropriate conduct with an underage students. This Lake Nona High School, Jarvis Ward, who had taught math and acted as an assistant football coach. Of investigators had they had received a report that the conduct involved a school authority figure and it's sixteen year old students. He's facing charges of promoting the sexual performance.
Speaker 3: Of a child.
Speaker 2: All right, I have my finger on the flusher. Shall we just flush all the bad out of the system in time for the weekends.
Speaker 3: This is the power flusher at my house.
Speaker 4: SoundBite thanks to a listener's suggestion, Bye bye bad stuff. That and everybody feel better when we just flush all them down the power flushing.
Speaker 3: We'll give them another, give them another. All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get cranking on the good news network over here. This will definitely make you feel better. You're not kidding. Like this young inventor you heard about her from Winter Park. She won the international competition with groundbreaking and the ground baking idea of an inner ear thing. That's it's honestly going to help probably millions of people hearing disability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she designed this device to help students. It's a chip, you were saying, a micro chip or whatever it is. What do they call this? Your computer USB device that plugs into the cochlear implant that will record with the teacher saying in class so you can focus.
Speaker 4: And then you go back afterwards, go back, plug that in your computer and you hear everything she said, good job, she gets double Oh archaeologist, this is crazy. They unearthed an exceptionally rare quote unquote exceptionally rare Roman helmet at the site of weapons sacrifice.
Speaker 3: How about pat, look at this helmet. That's exceptional. It is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at that thing. You know how much that thing's probably worth? Wowsers. You can only wonder. I'm not getting out of pal An entrepreneur is tackling one hundred and twenty million tons of plastic waste with deodorant by using it for deodorant.
Speaker 3: So it says, one stick at a time. I'm not giving that pow either, but this is getting a pow.
Speaker 4: Bison ranchers returned thousands of animals to native lands and witnessed total rejuvenation of the ecosystem.
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 4: You got a punch of baby bison running around right now because they rejuvenated pow and then they eat the grass and then the grass grows back, and that's, you know, rejuvenation of ecosystem.
Speaker 3: Got dog, I should have been a scientist, not a dj.
Speaker 4: An almost extinct Caribbean lizard makes a comeback after an island restoration. We got restoration of everything. It's restoration nation. People pow. The emotional moment of a wait, I haven't they last week? Did they for they double post?
Speaker 3: Did I didn't I do?
Speaker 4: The The emotional moment when the dog was a return to the owner seven years after being stolen. No, I had one that was lost, not stolen. This one was stolen, split hairsol two dog reunite in two weeks. It's crazy. Oh man, this mechanic fifty eight years old finally gets to enjoy a magazine he bought forty years ago.
Speaker 3: Guess why? Because now he can read. Him mechanic learned how to read.
Speaker 4: I don't know how he made it through all the directions for mechanic stuff or any half a man.
Speaker 3: Turn that wrench. My brother, pow, it's a magic mechanic. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the first thing you do with the directions, if you're a true handyman, set them aside. My uncle told me, you know, first off, you get the directions, tear him up, throw them away, and then you put the stuff together. But he didn't say stuff. Oh that's a cool little thing. Look at this babe. She beat cancer. Oh now I feel bad, damn it. She beat cancer three times and inspired her to to become a paramedic to give back.
Speaker 3: Look at a paramedic, look at her three times.
Speaker 4: She has defeated pow cancer pal, cancer Pal.
Speaker 3: She's a looker in. Oh, I'm really hydrated, I'm dizzy. I think I need IVY. It's just to yeah, I have words with her.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go. You ready, this is this is We're gonna end on this.
Speaker 3: We're waiting.
Speaker 4: After his beloved yoga ball deflated, a downhearted donkey now has dozens of donated balls from Canadians, So Canadians are giving balls away to donkeys.
Speaker 3: Jackass bow.
Speaker 5: Can I'm playing with this deflated ball. He's like, it's not rolling anymore. And then now he's got a bunch of balls, donkey balls.
Speaker 3: I hate to do this. Taco, The hell with you? Uh can't use my ji are