Speaker 1: And we are back.
Speaker 2: This is part two, you guys, you guys, okay, I want a part time I Die, I Die. Part one was incredible, a lot of personal stories. Some of you guys like to just listen to part two, and that's fine. I'm not gonna get mad, you know. I mean, you do seem like the kind of person who would wear a Schnell backpack and not like pure. But that's you, do you, you know, right. But for those of you who want to go back and listen to part one first and start in the correct order, oh my god, many personal stories.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I mean for real, for real, I mean, like, yeah, I got I got yelled at, not yelled at, but like scolded by an ex boyfriend's So go back to listen to that, and it does. It does apply it, it works back into the show, and then you'll worry.
Speaker 2: You'll understand how Cecily and I are very much differing on some of these people on the show.
Speaker 1: We're fighting a little bits, and I don't think we're saying fighting hard.
Speaker 2: I think you're just wrong and I'm right, and I think you know, but I don't think the audience will see it that way because they're all wrong, and I'm right.
Speaker 1: Okay, gosh took a turn. I hmm, well okay. So now Kyle has kind of like goaded Amanda apparently to be like, you should bring it up to Sutton, that stuff about Avi and the shit he's talking. For those who don't know, and you do know if you're listening to this. Auviy is Sutton's ex assistant and they had a weird kind of falling out. Nothing crazy. Sutton doesn't seem to want to talk about it, but that's what's happening. So Amanda comes in lot. But the thing is not really.
Speaker 2: The thing that we all do know if we're aware of what goes on behind the scenes. Auvy has complained to other people he's going to Yes, and he said that Sutton was a freaking bitch and awful to him. Now, you never really liked him in the first place, so.
Speaker 1: No, I did not. It's true. I did not. I didn't like they're trying to do like a Laverne and Shirley shtick. Yes, you're supposed to be like, Oh, they're so funny. Look he's wheeling her around in a cart. They're so adorable. I never thought that was adorable because I don't really like him. Also, I saw him be mean once to the other help to help blow him, and he was yelling at them, and I'm like, oh no, oh no, mister Himmler. Oh thanks. I called Himmler because he's like second in command, you know, like, oh, you're gonna get yelled out, so now you're gonna yell thinks. Okay, but can I push back just for a minute. And I'm not going to push back on Auvi himself. I really don't care about him either way, but I want to push back on the Sutton of it all because he was a big part of the show and she made him that way. That's her fault. He didn't get it written into his contract as her assistant that he was going to get lots of scenes.
Speaker 2: But she loved it. She thought that made her seem like really fun and she thought that improved her image. So she did tons of scenes with him, and she thought it was just like a quirky, funny thing, the way she treated him, the way he acted right, he was in so many scenes with her. So I don't think you can have it both ways. You can't do that and then be like I don't want to talk about it. I'm the start of the show. I'm not gonna say anything. We just split up and that's that. It's like, well, guess what he's going to talk about it, and then it's gonna come Yeah, yeah, that's fair. And I think that the rest of the cast members, you know, listen, it goes along with what how we don't love that. Kyle's like, just be open and honest, but it's kind of and that is not supposed to show their life. And I don't care about Sutton's fucking name change. Get over your ex husband already. It's been years and years. It doesn't matter that you changed your name to Brown. That cannot be your storyline for the whole season. But then she absolutely refuses to talk about something that's a big change in her life.
Speaker 1: It's probably legal problem though. This is probably similar to where Erica gets really mad when you brought shit and when people brought it up, like she still talking about it. She did a little, but she shut people up and was like really mad all the time, same as Kyle. They all signed up for a show, but they don't seem to ever want to do anything. And I assume I think there's probably a legal thing with Avi. Well she Azviy definitely has stuff on Sutton, and so Sutton doesn't want to talk shit openly because she doesn't want that to come out.
Speaker 2: No, because she's embarrassed at the fact that Auvi probably quit left her like that. She's because she's a bitch and that's what he's going around.
Speaker 1: Also, he has stuff on her, so she has to be careful. So she didn't really want to respond because she's like, mmm, she's like fuming and spinning, which was what happened. So Amanda says all the stuff. She's like, yeah, so it's Avi or Adi or Ari or whatever anyway, Yeah, so I mean also he said this guy said to tell Amanda to hire me, or he told this guy like, tell Amanda to hire me. And Sutton tries to play it cool. She's like, do whatever you want, hire him, I don't care. She's trying, like she's trying to like push it down, but she doesn't want to talk shit because Auvy does. And she's probably a little concerned that Abby's talking shit.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she's really upset. She's very obviously very upset. But the thing is the other women do have to talk about their lives. And even though Kyle doesn't want to talk specifically about Morgan, she let the cameras come in while she told her children that she was getting a divorce. Like, you can't say Sutton doesn't show anything about her life, right, I mean, we don't care about her mom. I don't care about any mom, like, I mean, I just really can't stand Sudden.
Speaker 1: But okay, and that's that's fine, and I and I get that. So in this moment, though Sutton does not buy the thing, She's like, I don't buy I don't buy it. I don't know. I don't know why you wouldn't buy it. I mean, he totally seems like someone that would totally see all those things. I know in the last episode, I was saying, I don't think it's true. We both said that. Now that I think about it, I do think it's true. I don't think Amanda's making it up. Yeah, I was just pulling it out another Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: So then Amanda says that apparently Auvy said, oh, tell Amanda to hire me because that'll really piss.
Speaker 1: Her off, right, Okay, she says.
Speaker 2: So then, so then Jennifer Tilley tells the camera She's.
Speaker 3: Like, when Sutton then and Avi first broke up, I thought it would be temporary. I thought any day now I'll be walking into Sutton's house and saying, Ave, make me a drink.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then she says that she she says she talked to Avy about it, and he said he thought it would be temporary as well. So things clearly got ugly, right yeah. So Amanda's immediately kind of defensive and she's like, oh, I'm sorry, did you not want me to tell you? Because like if my old assistant was talking about me, like I'd want to know, And of course I know you did not like that. And Amanda of course knows exactly what she's doing. But I was like, thank you. I need some excitement in this episode. So Sutton goes, now, thank you for telling me, but it doesn't really affect me. I don't care. I'm fine, I'm fine. So then uh yeah, So then Amanda's looking at her with that like sad clown look like m like, yeah, oh yeah, because like a bridge has been burned, so like it doesn't really like you don't really care because like it's just over with. So then dreit walks in and she's like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: And then Amanda, because she's so messy, is like, oh, we were just talking about Auvi.
Speaker 4: She literally repeats it right in front of a sudden Sutton's just sitting there starting to see and she's like, yeah, one of my girlfriends ran into him, and like this is some A plus level trolling.
Speaker 2: Amanda knows exactly what she's doing is kind of funny. You didn't find that funny.
Speaker 1: I just don't find her funny at all. But yes, I like that it was happening. Yeah, funny, that was happening. Then Dred is trying to feel kind of protective of Sutton now that they're like friends. She wants to like keep that going. Yeah, so they try to remember. They have like kind of a deep conversation, but.
Speaker 2: Bose's is a little messy here as well. Bose's like, why do you think he would do that to you? Is he trying to hurt your feelings? And Sutton goes both, well, I don't think he did. I don't think he'd do that, and then there and then Bose goes, oh, so you don't believe it, basically going oh, so you think Amanda's a liar, you don't believe the story, and then Sutton goes, I'm uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 1: I do not when you do Sudden, when you do Suddon's voice, you sound like TUTSI. I feel like someone needs to talk about that. I hadn't sound like you're a little bit lack tutsy. I don't think I would like to wear that, sir.
Speaker 2: It's just for.
Speaker 1: I am not. I'm not Emily Kimberly, Dwayne and all mc kimberly. By the way, that is from memory Ladward Kimberly.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit yes, yes, yes, I made with Kimberly.
Speaker 1: And then but that's when you do Sudden. It's just a little bit. I just I don't know. And they're like, oh, I begged you to get therapy, Michael. That's what I want to say every time you do Sutton voice, and I think I might. We had drops on the show. Remember how five years ago we decided we were going to do little sound bites and then we just did not do it. We were like sure of it, we were ready to go. We had you have the roadcaster. I'll just have to be our drops.
Speaker 2: I have so I know, I know so many lines from TUTSI. It's crazy good. I begged you to therapy. I could literally sit down and watch that movie again right now. I love it so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then then keep doing that, keep doing something like because it brings me back to a little bit, just a little bit of a little bit Dustin hoff Dustin Hoffman in address, Well, does she know that I don't be doing like?
Speaker 2: Must be doing where something's from. Must be doing that. I actually know that Twotsy. I mean, hmm.
Speaker 1: This could be layered because the character Michael Dorsey that Dustin is playing in Tutsy and where else are you going to get this in a Beverly Hills recap? Nowhere? But he's playing someone that would be method, and Dustin himself was and is so is Michael Dorsey. Remember he didn't want to sit down because he was a tomato.
Speaker 2: So uh, I'm like, he's like, tomatoes don't have legs, they can't walk.
Speaker 1: I mean, so he would be someone that would research, Michael where this will work with you? I begged you to get therapy? But yeah, so he might, but I this chart. Yeah, he probably did look up and ask where she was from. So Sutton is from you know what, I'm gonna look it up myself. So Sutton is from Georgia, right right, So let me see what I can do. You keep going while I find this. This will do Dorothy, Dorothy, No, no, no, you keep going. I got it. One of us has to keep going, Okay.
Speaker 2: So then Sutton tells camera at some point she's like, you know, I don't know what Amanda is doing, but it is not a good way to make friends with me. And fair enough because Amanda's literally talking to somebody else, and she's like, you know what, I should track down my friend and get her to give me more context about the situation.
Speaker 1: Like no, let's make it worse.
Speaker 2: This is so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then here's the part where you're talking about or Dree and Sutton are in the go in the kitchen, and Sutton's like I wrote, Sutton needs to do more showing and not telling exactly, yeah, because something's like something's like, yeah, I had a conversation with my mom and I said, I'll come to you as a patient, and she helped me come to the conclusion that I have been angry about my failed marriage and I'm taking it out on other people, It's like, and she's like, but I'm not doing that anymore. I'm all better.
Speaker 1: I've changed.
Speaker 2: But yeah, how that changed one bit her whole.
Speaker 1: No, you just don't like somebody else. You don't. You can't hate to read because all your hates going towards Amanda. That's the problem, right.
Speaker 2: You're just seething in every scene, you're angry. She rarely smiles her All her smiles are forced smiles, and she always looks like she's about to bite someone's head off. She's the most yet one of the most offensive people I've ever seen on one of in these franchises.
Speaker 1: She's like a snake. She is. She is mean, she's got that thing. By the way, there's no answer on TUTSI. We know that Michael Dorsey, the real guy, you know, played by destinhom he's a New Yorker. We know that. But I don't think they said on the They didn't say so. She just just like they must have said it, though. There's so Michael Dorsey the actor gave Dorothy like a character, like a little southern, like a little bit of like a that's how he does women. Oh, that's how I talk like, it's not really as southern as I'm making it, just a little more like, how does huh it?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is, though He's like, I don't know. There's a scene where he's with Jessica laying and she's with the kid or he's babysitting, and then she comes home. And then Jessica Leen comes home and they're talking and it's all prenetic energy, and she the phone rings and she picks up a toy, one of the kid's toys, and then Dorothy goes, oh, that's not the phone, that's mister corn Cob. But I don't know why I find that's so funny. I found a wiki page that does do care.
Speaker 1: It has characters so full name Dorothy Michaels alias Michael Dorsey, George, and Chutsy. And then I'm looking to see, Okay, Dorothy Michaels as Michael Dorsey is the main protagonist untilce we know that story. Okay, it's just telling us the story. It's just not letting us know who that character was supposed to be. I want to see the script. We can do that, by the way, you can see any script online. So maybe in the script it says no, but we're not going to have the script within a script, damn it. And we can't. Well, the only person we can ask is Dustin.
Speaker 2: Let's get him on that. Let's do an interview with him for it. Okay, that's one of those people, by the way, that you and I have talked about, that is one of those old school he just doesn't do like talk shows. You just don't, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You went out, Yeah, you said, he just doesn't and then it was nothing. Oh well, it's okay, you can hear me now, But what did you say?
Speaker 2: Oh? I just said he's one of those actors that's like those A lister types that didn't didn't do a lot of like talk shows, that likes to be under exposed.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and has mostly for him okay except for you know, incids.
Speaker 2: So Bose is in bed because she's not feeling well, she's grouchy, and this is the next day. Erica's in the kitchen with her with and Amanda's like, oh, I like your space buns. Are those still called space buns?
Speaker 1: You're so old we'd probably call it something different now, And Eric is like, yeah, there's still got space buns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and eric is having a margarita, which I feel like, Erica, we're really leaning into Erica's drinking again this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would have a market I thought about that. I would have margerita at eleven on vacation.
Speaker 2: I probably would too. I probably would too. Nobody seemed that drunk. But no, and then Amanda's like, I think Sutton's mad at me, and Erica goes, yeah, well of course she is. She's like, yeah, because like this morning, she was like, listen, Missy, I heard you were talking about me being late. And then we get a flashback to two hours before, where Sutton's like, Missy, did you say I was late?
Speaker 1: She said, well, I don't care. I don't care if I was late, so you can go fuck yourself, stupid slut. She did not say that.
Speaker 2: Well, she did go, hey, Missy, did you say I'm late?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't care. And then but she did not say you can go fuck yourself, you stupid slat. I think it's important that we make that disci It was implies. It was implied. So then Sutton tells the camera, so, Jennifer Tilly told me when I woke up this morning that Amana was upset that I was late and like fuck her. So we can see that Sutton is no longer angry.
Speaker 2: She's totally fine. It's all good. Her mom gave her a little therapy and she's like a totally different person.
Speaker 1: She's so mad about the wrong thing. Oh yeah, she's pretending to be mad that somebody was like because it was too late to show up for dinner at eleven PM. That's insane. So I totally don't think Amanda was wrong in this. I will give you that she's mad about the Ari stuff avistaff.
Speaker 2: And then and Amanda says she she's like, yeah, I think she's upset that I said something about her assistant and that kind of hurts my soul. Well, that's disingenuous. It doesn't hurt your soul, Amanda, it's you think you're making.
Speaker 1: Your teav right. Also, though, as you've said, as we said without saying it's Sutton is somebody that they all have to walk eggshells around. She is very controlling of what the conversations always are with her without her, so it's at a LUNs we don't want to say, but it could be a little on the spectrum of that and and that's fine. And yeah, she's got some stuff, she's got some contruction. Again, she's not my least She's not my least.
Speaker 2: Favorite, right is Amanda? You're a least favorite? Right now?
Speaker 1: Oh? On the show? One hundred percent? I mean, who would be worse? I would say Amanda across the board on all the shows. I mean I'm trying to wow, like.
Speaker 2: She's so we don't like her? Okay, well then you you didn't like this. Next scene, they talk about sleep for a minute. It's Rachel, I die who sleeps? Was I only had three hours?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then Rachel says I have a life coach. She's helping me manifest like who my next man is going to be? And then a man goes, oh my god, this is crazy. I manifested a man like when I was like thirteen, I was manifesting my first boyfriend and I said I wanted to be an Abercrombie model. And then guess what, this is so crazy?
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 2: Eddie my fiance was like, did I ever tell you that I was the original like Abercrombie model, Like I was the hottest model. And then then they show a picture of him and like he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a model. She said that he like stood outside Abercrombie store in like his bikini underwear for reason and like a song. So he wasn't really, so she's not even it's not even that that guy. He's not an Abercrombie model. Yes, that's not me crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, they show a picture. Yeah, and it's just like he's just like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hilarious. Also, I love that they're all slowly on their own timeline getting annoyed. Set is already there obviously, but like one by one, Tilly. Tilly has already had some moments like oh okay, and Erica's not loving it, like it's beginning, but it's slow. Yeah, they're giving her a chance, and Kyle is annoying me how much. She's like okay, okay, baby, you feel okay, like we are going to be like there, okay, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Amanda's like Amanda. After she says that, she goes, oh my god, it's like so amazing, like I manifested it, like I'm the greatest manifestor ever. And then she.
Speaker 1: Won ups everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she goes and then she says, you know, I make I make in a month, like what he makes in a year, so breadwinner winning, Oh my god, she just she go yeah, which is so crazy, and then Erica is kind of like, yeah, I mean I fine, Sure, whish I was the bread winner, maybe I wouldn't have had to eat so much shit, but okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't love that moment for Erica, even though I defend her as like, no, you you know you may not know everything. But I always come back to like Teresa and Joe, like you sign the thing so you should know you.
Speaker 2: Dated a guy and she's going to jail eighty five years old, like he started out like you're no different than Anna Nicole Smith, so like shut.
Speaker 1: Up one hundred yeah, yeah, I agree with you. I agree with you on that.
Speaker 2: In case you were worried, I don't want you to worry that we might have a whole episode without Caius, because we don't. We got to have a FaceTime with him. We get to see Caius. I was like, hey, oh, Cecily was probably so scared, like and then I was like, cess, I love him, psychically going Cecily, do you feel better now?
Speaker 1: You're yeah, I do. Thank you for putting it that way too, I really do appreciate that.
Speaker 2: So then before we get to that that, we have another really annoying thing. Rachel, Erica, and Amanda are in a car going to whatever, and Amanda is on her phone the whole time. I'm just a business lady doing business stuff. I'm just business sing. I'm just talking out louds. Yeah, but you have to say you love Erica in this moment. She's like, Okay, I'll have businesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like she's kind of being funny about it because they're all just like, oh my god. And Rachel's out for her part. She also has businesses. She's a lot of things that she takes care of. Ye she's not oh my god. Amanda is just she's like, yeah, I think I can make it into lax by the morning. Okay, yeah, I just want to approve those papers, Like you know, if you look at that thing, there's no one on the other one. No, of course not. It's so stupid. Yes, oh my god. Yeah, and Aria is just like fucking relax, shut up, which was good.
Speaker 2: So now there's a whole another stupid all shopping scene.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't care, and they and it goes on for so long. I just wrote this is so boring that watching people's shop and how much money they're spending thousands of dollars on the dumbest shit to read, dumbest shit for No.
Speaker 2: One twenty one hundred dollars, and then Jennifer Tilly, I think, spent seven thousand dollars, Thank god, Like I don't. That does not endear me to her. It's what you said at the beginning. For all of you people that didn't listen to episode one, we were pointing out that it's there is a detachment from what is going on in our country. That's right, people's medical costs skyrocketing, the economic people not being able to grocery shop, and you bitches are just out here, like doesn't affect me. There being a really thousand dollars on souvenirs. Yeah, it was insane.
Speaker 1: But then, okay, I feel like this is a whole episode, both part one and part two. Go back and listen. Is just me trying to convince Stephanie of why Amanda is terrible? And I know you don't like her, but like, why I hate her this much? Did the next scene when she tried to order ceremonial match, oh my gotcha or whatever? Laugh out loud. I laughed out loud. She's like, it doesn't make you mad?
Speaker 2: Is your macha good? Is it ceremonial?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And Rachel, thank god, it's like.
Speaker 1: I die that I can't. That's why she's just I can't and I'm with Rachel. Are we coming around on Rachel? Is she like our new faiths? Never knows? She's not terrible? Then Amanda's like, okay, can I do a macho latte? And can you do half almond and half oat milk? And the poor girl behind the counter goes, we have almond and then whole milk, And she goes, oh, we're going to have to start over. And then I love that Rachel with someone though, yeah, go ahead with Yeah. Rachel's like, oh my god, she goes, girl, let's just live on the edge and go almond.
Speaker 2: It's so steep.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have I ever worked? Taking her? I? Have you ever been with someone a friend or otherwise? You go. I have a friend who I love very much, and he is just like of Irish stock, you know what I mean. He's a white man and his grandparents are from Ireland, but he's you know, American, and when we go get coffee, he asks for whole milk, and I'm like every time, I'm like, that just blows my mind that your body can process that. Do you have that? Or can you do whole milk? I do it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can totally do milk.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I can't And I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: Well, you know why you can't do dairy because you're a Jew exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. And you so were you? How do you do it? I can eat cheese though, no problem.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what's going on there, but anyway, it's just funny. My friend, who I talk about a lot, is always just like, yeah, a whole milk, just you know, extra waspy. I always add that in he wants an extra waspy, that's how he wants it. But this is what I thought. Okay, So then they have that whole dumb thing where with that, then oh, now we're going to go. We're getting back in the car to go to the Mesa grill at the airport, which is something that for some reason Sutton has put together this trip. Is the place that they stayed was gorgeous, but everything else has not been really well thought out. In my opinion, agreed and they're all like, oh yeah, we all And I love how the producers kind of did her dirty. She's like, well, a lot of people, I mean people lack airport. It's I told you it's for the beauty. And then they just show this like old beat up truck backing up and like an old crusty like it's not beautiful. There is literally no view. There's no reason that they need. But the real reason is that Mesa Grill paid them. It's funny to advertise. Why can't we just say it? Oh, that's probably why Sutton was being kind of cheeky. She's like, you know, people love an airport. She's being cheese. She's like helping them out. That's what happened there. Now I get it. So Erica is annoyed about the whole Mesa Grill situation, and she's like as well as now if she's trying to introduce us to Sutton Brown, like no, thanks, like bring back Sutton Strack at an airport, Like like no, I'm with her. Everyone's complaining. Everyone's complaining they're at an airport. Okay, I'm going to say something then that's a little controversial.
Speaker 2: I do think. I do think dinner at an airport would be cool. I think it's safe, kind of romantic watching planes take off. Now, the actual view wasn't that great, Like the view from their hotel was probably better.
Speaker 1: Also, it's just an ad for their restaurant, which we understand. We get the assignment. But then, you know, you pointed out one time, like how much you don't like when they show what everybody orders. They have to because that's what's on the menu, and that's part of the advertisement. That's right, I do that, So that sounds good. We'll get the shrimps. Oh my god, are there shrimps at the meson, girl, let's get Let's get in a car and get ourselves to Sedona.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then they when they Rachel's like, I die. Look at the menu. There's some non alcoholic drinks for Kyle.
Speaker 1: She makes a big to do out of that, like she really would in real life, but that was totally something told she was told to.
Speaker 2: Do, yes, yes, And then Amanda goes, hmm, that's fun. She's that's where she This is where you skipped forward to a little bit, because now Amanda's clearly like a little bit in a bad mood, and then Kyle over and goes.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Right?
Speaker 2: She yeah, do I seem tired? And Kyle goes, no, I just thought I saw a tear that was weird.
Speaker 1: I don't think Amanda was just crying at the table randomly crying nice. Maybe she was joking, maybe she was kidding. I thought I saw a little tear there, Like I don't know who knows, but I was just annoyed that Kyle is like everyone kind of can't stand Amanda. So Kyle's gonna like her just to be in, just to be an asshole. Just Kyle didn't have enough people, I guess on her side. So it's like, let me get it. Let me make sure Amanda's on my side about everything. I think Kyle.
Speaker 2: Has been on this show for a long time. I do believe she's a producer, and I think Kyle is just like we need her somebody kind of stirred up, and it's not going to be me. I'm tired of being the one that's like on the receiving end of everybody being mad, so like, please let it be Amanda. So I think Kyle's going to push her into doing shit, which I am all for.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm all for it. I love it. Now, well, now we're going to have so this is when she asked that. Amanda's like whatever. So then Amanda turns it to Sudden and she's like is this when she's like are you mad? Yeah, She's like are you mad at me? Yeah? Like she's five, And Sutton's like, you'll know when I'm mad at you, which is like not great either, but Sudden's getting She's like, maybe I'm a little agitated. I'm not being a little editated, so this whole.
Speaker 2: So then Amanda's like, well, when you were like hey, missy, that seemed like kind of a strong statement, which it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So then Kathy is like, ooh, what happened? I forgot she was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I think Sutton says, well, last night I was late to cook the chicken. So then Amanda, and in Amanda's defense, is now trying to be kind of nice. She's it's like, well, I mean it's okay, like a lot of people were late. It really wasn't a big deal. She goes, but and then Sutton's like, well, but it was all directed at me because she's so fucking defensive. She can't let anything just be. She can't. She has to like grind people down, I feel like. And then Amanda's like, well I don't. I mean, you know, she goes, well, and this is so true. She goes, well, yeah, but you were cooking the main dish, which is true. Sutton's the one that was like, i'll make chicken. It's like, okay, well, you can't start the chicken at fucking midnight when everybody's already made the sides, Like, what come on, that's just common sense. You can't be mad at Amanda for pointing out that you did not come downstairs until eleven o'clock at night, Like why was that anyway? Right? So then Satin goes, it wasn't the main dish, like, but how are you going to argue that? Weren't you a little annoyed that she's so defensive?
Speaker 3: Oh totally?
Speaker 1: But there they all know better than to go up against her. They're like, okay, whatever you say, queen, Like they don't like, like I said, you know, she's got some stuff and they don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 2: So Amanda I can't help herself, and she goes, right, it was the protein I laughed out loud. When I tell you that, I don't laugh that easily, and I cracked up.
Speaker 1: I mean, did she can do that? I like this journey for you. I like this journey for you. We did. Who did Amanda ask if she cries often? Was that before? Did? I?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: I just throw that in?
Speaker 2: I think she's good. She asked something that she asked setting that but not yet. So Sutten's like, well, it seems like it was like straight at me and it's really it's really juvenile like that we're talking about being on time. Uh. So Amanda goes okay, well, so it definitely wasn't the thing about your assistant.
Speaker 1: That goes no.
Speaker 2: So then Erica says to the camera, uh, something like I just don't want to hear about av anymore. I don't care. We're already having to sit at the airport it's hot, like I don't care. And then Amanda goes, well, she just can't stop herself, and I love it. I'm here for this journey for myself, as you just said. So Amanda goes, yeah, but it did feel like everything was fine until I brought up your assistant and then the energy shifted, like we all fell into vortex or something like that's what I felt to me. And Sutton goes, well, you know it was kind of jarring. Uh, And I will say, like, in Sutton's defense that she, you know, Amanda's She says something like oh, Sutton says like, which I totally agree with that. She's like, Amanda's not stupid. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she does totally.
Speaker 1: With the whole.
Speaker 2: Oh is the assistant named Auvy or Avery or Adam or Johnny Cupcakes or Tina Marie? I don't know, something like that. Did you even have an assistant? Boy, George, I'm not sure. Yes you are.
Speaker 1: You know exactly what you're doing, but keep doing it right. So she's kissed about that. She's so.
Speaker 2: Then Sutton gives everybody at the table a lecture, and this is where things start to get tense. She's like, I'm not interested in him. If you all need to talk about him, you talk about it amongst yourselves. Do not include me in any conversations.
Speaker 1: That have to do with him.
Speaker 2: Are we clear? Right?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 2: Are week clear? And Kyle looks at the camera and goes, yeah, we're clear.
Speaker 1: We hear you not here, I'm missing strak, right, So you mean that's an in confessional. She doesn't say it to the care she doesn't break the fourth wall and go loud and clear like Norman Fell. You're saying in a confessional. She says it, Yes, she says it to camera, Yeah, a confessional. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something because I would love that. I would love if one of them just turned to the camera man and was like, did you get that? I would love it. We need that.
Speaker 2: But then we needed which I'm sure you liked because it wasn't It wasn't Amanda doing it. But Erica goes, yeah, but when you say that, it does sound like it's bigger than it is, which is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not letting it go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So basically Sutton is now getting really mad, and she's like, well, that was a person who was in my life for a long time. We've already done this so many times. I don't know what you want from me. I just need to focus on the future. So Erica goes, Okay, Son, it's cool, totally cool, Like you're in a better place now, like everybody really likes you now, like you're doing so great, So like, don't let this drag you into a bad place. It's like, Erica, you're the one who just tried to drag her into a bad place.
Speaker 1: True truth. Okay, So then is this when she gets up? Is this when Sutton is like okay, she gets up? And this is when they have the conversation where I think it's Tilly says like, that's why garl cell I think that's why Girlsell left. She couldn't handle all this. She could kind of suddon.
Speaker 2: Because those two get up to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: But right, that's right, they're like, who wants to go? They're obviously clearly going to talk about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's get because then Kyle goes, are you okay to Sutton, and Sutton goes, do I look okay? And Kyle goes no, and then Jennifer starts to say something which apparently was not going to be about that, and that's when Sutton goes, stop everybody.
Speaker 1: Just stop it, stop it, everybody.
Speaker 2: And that's when Jennifer's like, okay. So she gets up to go to the bathroom and Kyle goes and follows her. That's right, And that's when Amanda's like, do you cry a lot?
Speaker 4: And Bose just rolls her eyes, like, Amanda, it's you are being crazy girl.
Speaker 1: So that's what going for.
Speaker 2: So Kyle and Jennifer are talking Jennifer Tilly, and Jennifer tells the camera, okay that so this is where she's like, oh about the water running down a rock and how she's just like it just gets like she just keeps doing it and doing it. And she's basically telling us that she's always mad about stuff and she talks to people and she's rude and like at a certain point like fuck her, which was don't didn't you find that interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I think Tilly's been trying to say this for a while. I think she's been trying to kind of say like you can't. We've been seeing her like jump on her, Sutton jump in her all the time, and that's why she's like, yeah, I think that's kind of what the issue with Garcel was. I think there's a lot more to it than that, but it's not nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jennifer Tilly came on the show pretty much as like Sutton's friend, and so Kyle's like, I am shocked to hear Jennifer Tilly say this about her, like, I thought this was one of her best friends. So now we have it. There you have it. Supposedly Sutton's best friend, even though Garcel was also kind of her best friend. Does not like something that much.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's very difficult. I don't. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to hang out with Suddon either. I definitely I don't want to hang out with very many of I think just bows. Maybe Tilly would be fun. She could probably get her drunk and get her to like buy you a bunch of shit. Yeah, Tilly, I need a boat. She'd get you a boat like that could be cool and she please put no, I'm not a Sutton.
Speaker 2: So it would be fun to go to like a casino with Jennifer Tilly and like, yeah, extra at a poker table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Rachel could get you dressed and that'd be fun. It's like, okay, I feel like this cape just no, I die, I die, trust me. It's a Louis Viton cape. You're gonna wear it. And I'm like, I think I'm a little short to wear a cape. No, we're gonna wear this cape. It's gonna. It's beautiful. It's an American flag. I don't think so. No, it's great. I die, I die, you die? You know I don't die? Wait, you know what doesn't?
Speaker 2: Then where's the end of the episode though, So basically everyone goes back to the table and just starts going, which I hated this scene. They're like, oh my god, Sutton, we love you so much. We're so supportive of you. We are on your side. Sutton.
Speaker 1: Why why does she need support?
Speaker 2: What is going What is going on in her life?
Speaker 1: They're scared of her. Everybody else at this table is going through something besides Sutton. Sutton is the only fucking person in this group who's not going through anything nothing. What is wrong with Sutton's life that she needs all of her friends to be like, Oh my god, Sutton, we're just so we're so happy you finally are like part of us.
Speaker 2: You're like one of us. Like why, I don't get it. Why does she get all this special attention. Nothing's happening, She has no problems anyway, I hear you. So then Sudden tells the camera I just finally feel a part of this group. I'm so happy. Well, hopefully that's not going to last past the end of the year.
Speaker 1: It's definite.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that last. So tell us what is gonna last?
Speaker 1: Well, I will because I'm really excited about Acorns because as someone who could use some help with like financial planning and saving, I've always had an issue with this. This is truth. There is now an app that can help you invest and help you actually understand money and how to save. And what I love especially about Acorns, and I honestly feel this way, is that it doesn't judge you. There's no judgment here. So if you are have very little to invest, it's like you could have five bucks and go with that and we can turn that into something. We can start with that, and I just like that a lot. There's just like it's it's just you don't need a lot of stuff cluttering up your phone with all these finance apps. You just have one place where you can like save, invest and give your money actually a chance to grow. And I'm going to tell you how you can do that. If you'd like to know, sure, sign up now. Acorns will boost your new account with a five dollars bonus investment. Join the over fourteen million all time customers who've already saved and invested over twenty even billion dollars with Acorns. You had to acorns dot com, slash rosepricks or download the Acorns app to get started. I'm telling you, guys, this is this is going to be life changing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Paid nonclient endorsement compensation provides incentive to positively promote Acorns. Tier two compensation provided potential subject of various factors such as customers, accounts, agent investment settings. Does not include Acorns fees. Results do not predict or represent the performance of any Acorns portfolio. Investment results will vary. Investing involves risk. Acorn Advisor's LLC and SEC registered investment advisor view important disclosures at acorns dot com, slash rose pricks. Also yes, also Hers weight loss products. It is a new year. It's time to get back to feeling like yourself. And if losing weight was one of your twenty twenty six goals and you're ready to make some progress you can count on, then weight loss by Hers might be the right fit for you. I have been on the GLP one. I swear by it. It's been very help ful to me. I've already lost the weight that I wanted to lose. It wasn't a lot. And you can go on a GLP one to not lose a ton of weight just to feel better. And Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to ongoing care, dosage and medication adjustments. So feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan.
Speaker 1: That gets you.
Speaker 2: That's f O r H E r S dot com slash rose pricks. For Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Wait lest my Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription requires you website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase. There you go.
Speaker 1: My god, you guys, And is there anything next week that we need to do anything? Did you watch a little of the previous just real quick? I know Bose is doing her egg retrieval? Did notice that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Check that in it? Did fight?
Speaker 3: She what?
Speaker 1: Kyle tell? I just wrote Kyle told on Tilly, So I'm not sure she did something? Yes? He does something? Yes, Kyle?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Kyle sucks, Kyle, you tell a nanty bitch. Kyle goes and tells Sutton. Yeah, so Jennifer Tilly was basically talking shit about you. Yeah, I'm telling untrustworthy. I can tell it. This is why I'm team de eat. That everybody was feeling the anxiety and awkwardness of Sutton at that table all Jennifer Tilly was doing. And by the way, Kyle wanted to go to the bathroom too to go talk about it. So now you're going to turn on Jennifer Tilly, who was basically just saying the obvious, which is that Sutton makes everything about her and she's tough. Why would you get tattle? She likes she wants to stay on a show. It gives her money. She got to pay for those kids' weddings and all that whatnot. Although MO can take care of it. She doesn't have to be on the show. They have so much money. Yes, she likes to be on the show. And good for her. Yeah all right, can't wait. I don't know why I said good for her.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're trying to be nice. You're like, yeah, like you just said you didn't like her for like two hours and now you're like, good for her. I don't know why I said that. I don't believe good for her. I think that's shitty and I don't like it. And now I'm feeling very protective of Tilly all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I just don't love I don't like any of these people. I'm just it was it was a brief escape from what's going on in the country right now. And yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: We will take it. Yeah, we'll take it, you guys. And you know what we'll take the most of is you guys, because we wouldn't well, if you weren't listening, we wouldn't be doing it. Would be that'd be crazy, correct, that would be crazy. But we love you and we're so glad you're here. And if you want to jump on, if you're not on the rose Pricks Patreon, jump on, because we do behind the scenes, we go deep dives into some of these people's like messy, all the messiness of it all, even more so than here. And we could use the support of want to do it, don't know, pressure but rose Pricks Patreon or board off Patreon while you're there, because there you're really going to get it all right guys, thank you, park you later. Bye, thy