Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American, and welcome to someone ran the afternoon the tri State this Monday afternoon. Thank god Red Spaceball is off, but back out of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday against the Chicago White Sox, the favorite team of Leo the fourteenth. There's fourteen again is the Chicago White Sox. In fact, I've you had some time google Pope Leo at the White Sox game and Fox Sports during a cutaway in between pitches in twenty oh five when the White Sox are beating up on the Houston Astronomicals. At that point they were in the National League, and they had a cutout in which they had Pope Leo the fourteenth in the stands cheering on the White Sox. This is twenty years ago, sitting next to his brother and his nephew. But until then, joyaan you and I now is Senator John Eustead of the Great State of Ohio and Senator Houstead. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Before we talk about drug pricing and tariffs, tariffs and trade of Ukraine, Gaza, Indian Pakistan, give me your comments on Leo the fourteenth. Who's a fan of the Chicago White Sox and also an Eagles fan. The White Sox win the World Series, the Eagles win the Super Bowl. What's your comments about the Pope?
Speaker 2: We love the Pope, don't we.
Speaker 3: You know, I saw something the other day. I thought this was hilarious. Is this typical Chicago? They said, you know, we had Walter Payton, they had Michael Jordan, they have Oprah Winfrey, Mike Dickka.
Speaker 2: Now god, all from Chicago.
Speaker 4: So it was.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's Chicago, man, right there.
Speaker 1: We have coming to America. We have the Olympics, we have the World Cup, we have the Pope, and we got Donald Trump. Those are the foreheads.
Speaker 5: Of Golden Age, the Golden Age of America.
Speaker 1: And I'm watching this and I watched the Trump so this morning about drug costs, et cetera. So, Senator to you said, I think there was some reporting that you were with the President and the White House on Friday discussing this issue with him. First of all, can you explain the problem why we pay so much more than any country in the world and what the Trump still is going to do about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, quickly, I was at the White House on Friday because the President signed my first bill into law, which is a regulatory repeal of Biden error regulations on household appliances, trying to we wanted to drive down the cost, give more consumer choice. So I was there for that and he said, well, what do you think about the prescription drug issue? And I said he said, he said, we need most Favored Nation status. We need to pay the best prices that these drug companies are given other countries because we're subsidizing the rest of the world. And well, that's absolutely right. American taxpayers, American consumers have been paying astronomically higher prices on prescription drugs than the rest of the world. And he's trying to bring it into that, by the way, not to give America a better deal, just to give America a fair deal, the same prices that everybody else is paying.
Speaker 1: Tony Bender wants to know, why do we pay five, six, seven times more than any other country. We're not talking about Africa, We're not talking about subse Ara. We're talking about Germany, England, France, Italy, talking about South Korea, China. How come we pay so much?
Speaker 5: There's no good reason.
Speaker 3: They will suggest that the drug companies will suggest. I read them this morning that they said, well, it's because we have to pay for the R and D. Well, the R and D should be paid for by everyone. Spread it across the whole globe. Give Americans a fair price on these drugs. I want to continue to support research and development, but it shouldn't be completely on the backs of the American consumer.
Speaker 1: Now, at some point, the five or six drug companies there's stocks this money afternoon are quite a bit down because they recover all their expenses from the American consumer and then they pass on the same drugs in the same formula and the same packaging all around the world at little or no expense. And it's one thing. If it's in the middle of Africa that poor those people need help, but not the EU. There's twenty nine nations in the EU that negotiate the price they pay for all these miracle drugs that we create, and it's lower, lower and lower. And the big farmer can get away with it because they think the puts the American consumer will pay out landings prices for pharmaceuticals. And then you got Medicare, Medicaid also, And the President said this morning he's going to tell the congressional leaders has scored differently the prescriptive drug expenses paid for by Medicare and Medicaid. Now, this may take three to six months. But for those that are somewhat shall we say, not involved in this or are thinking about other issues like do we have enough Barbie dolls? I mean, if you're a six year old girl of Barbie dolls important from China, I guess this is a national policy on drug costs with what the real confidence do you think this is going to work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I think that you know President's trend and executive order. If you recall in the past, drug companies have sued him when he tried this in his first term, and we're successful at stopping him from doing it. But it's look, it's an example of leadership calling to attention and America first policy. Again, he's talking about giving America as good of.
Speaker 5: A deal as.
Speaker 3: Canada and Germany, you know, not about as you said, sub Saharan Africa. This is not about the lowest price. This is just this is actually we want to pay the highest price that everybody else pays. That's not exactly a radical, crazy move by the president. It is it is a common sense move by the President to say American consumers and taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for R and D for drug companies.
Speaker 2: Around the globe.
Speaker 3: And we're going to see a lot of pushback from from the companies in the court. But look, this is it's time that we healthcare inflation is the highest of any sector of the economy in the twenty first century, and we've got to start pushing back on it. That's what these conversations about medicaid have been about. How are we going to control the prices that are un consumer and taxpayer.
Speaker 1: No, we can't keep doing this. Since twenty nineteen, uh, the cost of medical care to the federal government's gone up forty percent, and the last five years forty percent. Do that another five years another forty percent. Hell, we're out of business. Let's talk about the big bill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead, thirty seven trillion dollar national debt. We're paying over a trillion dollars a year in interest payments on it. It's not sustainable. America needs to stop, you know, financing the rest of the world. We need to be treated fairly and we need to not pass on this debt.
Speaker 3: To future generations. That's generational theft bill and we shouldn't stand for it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about the big beautiful bill in a moment. What about the China situation, The President said this morning he has an agreement from the communist red Chinese to quit killing about one hundred thousand Americans every year through the precursors defense. Noel said, we're also to quit ripping us off. Our products can't get there, but their products get here. What's the key parts of the agreement?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: I suppose with communists right China, who I trust as far as I can throw them on the tariff relief in order to let our products go into China and Chinese products have to pay a price to come into America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have not had a chance to go through all the details yet. Basically, there's a sort of a ninety day pause.
Speaker 5: To continue to work on some of these agreements.
Speaker 3: I think the top tariff rates now going to be thirty percent for Chinese products coming into America. I think it's ten percent for American products going into China.
Speaker 5: But this has been a long time in commune.
Speaker 3: Since China entered the World Trade Organization in two thousand and one, they've been ripping off not only America but the rest of the world through unfair trade practices and stealing our technology and American businesses. When I visit with them, Bill, they say, yes, if you don't stand up for US federal government, who will Because we have no recourse in the Chinese courts the way that a Chinese company would in the American courts. They steal our stuff, we can't do anything about it. And President Trump has come in and said, hey, we're not going to tolerate it anymore. No president before him was willing to stand up to them, and it's time that we get this accomplished on behalf of the American consumer and taxpayer.
Speaker 1: In the Senator used to the American business for that man, American business. I watched the performances of Canadian Kevin o'larry from Shark Tank about the amount of theft by the communist red Chinese of American ideas, American personnel, American it. The theft absolutely happening, and there's no recourse. Somebody can't go to a court in Beijing and sue for theft of ip etc. But in America they're buying up farm land all around our air force bases. It's got to stop. And I think one thing, Senator is the communist red Chinese and the Russians and the North Koreans wod like to run out the clock. They're kind of hoping that the next president is going to be a printer and they're just waiting to all right, quiet down, the American people are gonna have mid term elections. You know, the Chinese don't worry about mid term elections. Are you worried about the idea between the media and the democratic establishment and the Congress and minority leaders in both being Democrats, that they're gonna The Chinese might say, let's run out the clock and see what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're making an excellent point right there. There's no doubt that China doesn't have to respond to an electorate. They can take as long as they want to negotiate.
Speaker 5: They can drag this out.
Speaker 3: This has been one of the problems that American presidents have had in negotiating with these dictators in authoritarian governments is that they can be there as long as they want.
Speaker 5: They don't have to cut a deal.
Speaker 3: We have to be answerable as public officials to the American public and and that happens every two in four years. So we've you know, we've got to we've got to go quickly. That's why I think President's seeing a sense of urgency on this. I want to say just a couple of quick stories.
Speaker 5: I'll use this one example.
Speaker 3: There was a there was a guy in Dover, Ohio who said, Hey, I wanted to sell my products to Asia that I wanted to sell. I'm selling them, I'm making them in America, but I wanted to sell into Asia, and I had to produce it in Asia. China had me produce it there h to sell into China. And then the next thing I know, a product that's exactly like mine has been copied and it's being selled and sold in China and across Asia. He says, I have no recourse. They just stole my product and now they're making it there. Somebody needs to stand up for me. That's the kind of stuff that this is about protecting American businesses. Uh, standing up to the bullies who basically China has said, hey, we're gonna we're gonna give we want access to your markets.
Speaker 5: We're not going to give you access to our markets.
Speaker 3: We're going to steal your technology when we can uh, and it's.
Speaker 5: Got to stop.
Speaker 3: And you're right, we can't let him run out the clock, though, We've got to be forceful and get this done quickly.
Speaker 1: Cenator. This is an important point that I think that Trump's to address this morning. I had a friend of mine who developed a new way to put water into a mop and it was I forget the name of the product. Six or seven years ago. He was able to make this product in America for about twenty two dollars a mop and sell it for forty nine to ninety five at Target and some of the other stores, and Chinese came to him. Instead of you spending twenty two dollars, how about you spending two dollars and we'll produce the mop for two dollars and you still sell it for forty nine to ninety five, and we will finance a lot of your activities. My friend said, you know what, that's a great idea. Instead of producing it here at ten times the expense, I'll produce it in China and then one after about six months, and then producing it China went directly to the customers of my friend to sell them the mop and it got my buddy out of the business completely, had a foul bankruptcy. They stole the intellectual property. There was no way that he could go to a Chinese court for redress. And that's a small example what the communist red Chinese are doing. And they do it to millions of products every day. The undercut the market, capture it and then raise up the price to benefit them and not us. Is that a good example.
Speaker 3: That is a perfect example, and it's unfortunately it's not a rare example. This happens to people with ideas, manufacture, small business owners. It has for twenty five years.
Speaker 5: It's time for it to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about that big beautiful bill that's going to hopefully be passed. I know even John Fetterman has a few lucid moments recently. Tell the American people. Senator John houstaid, what's the two or three elements and the big beautiful bill that you're going to vote for?
Speaker 3: I hope, Well, I'm hopeful that we're going to get it done. And why do we need to get it done? Because it'll be over a four trillion dollar tax increase on the American.
Speaker 5: Public if we don't get it done.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 3: Number two, I'm hopeful that we're going to restore some fiscal sanity to the spending problem that America has and begin to move toward a more balanced budget. And then I hope to do some good thing for Ohio in there, like changing the way that our welfare system works to require people to work in exchange for public benefits.
Speaker 5: I hope that we can.
Speaker 3: End sugary snacks and drinks in our SNAP program that's leading to obesity and higher health care costs, particularly among the people who can lease afford it. So those are the things that we need to do in the big beautiful bill that I hope we can get past and on the President's desk sometime soon.
Speaker 1: What if you don't, But what if somehow the red Republican congressman went more salt state and local taxes deductions. What if other Republicans say, well, we're not going to increase the deficit borrowing by another five trillion dollars. There's reasons to do it. You have a very thin majority in both chambers. What happens to the taxpayer if it isn't passed.
Speaker 3: The taxes will go up on the American taxpayer by four trillion dollars.
Speaker 5: That's why I think it'll get done.
Speaker 3: Look, there'll be plenty of things in this bill I won't like, but you know that you've got to look at the big you know, the big picture here. Is there going to be a lot more in it that I liked and not like? Yes, of course there will be. We can't let taxes go up on the American taxpayer by four trillion dollars. We can't make American business less competitive, we can't tax working families more.
Speaker 5: And so that's why we got to get it done.
Speaker 3: And people will grumble and mumble, and they'll complain about this or that and the other thing. But in the end, you got to get the job done. And that means sometimes you're going to have to swallow some vinegar with your wine.
Speaker 1: Are you endorsing on different matter? Are you endorsing viveg Ramaswami for governor? You might know that on Friday you received one hundred percent of the votes of the Ohio Republican Executive Committee as an endorsement, and so did viveg Ramaswami. I think got ninety five percent of the votes. Are you going to support for veg Ramaswami Vak and I.
Speaker 3: Have been working together very closely. I look forward to running on the same ticket with him. I want him to be very successful and I'm sure that over the course of the next few months we'll have some things to team up on and talk to the Ohio voters about. So I'm excited to be on the same ticket with him, hopefully driving for more Republican victories in twenty twenty six to keep this state on track, and to also make you know, make sure that Donald Trump has a Republican team to work with as we had beyond the twenty twenty sixth elections.
Speaker 1: And last, Lady Senator John Houstead of the Great State of Ohio. Do you see this as a rebuke to Governor Mike DeWine, who told his own executive committee not to do this because his looks on explainers.
Speaker 3: Look a people, this is we have disagreements. When you are part of the majority, it's hard to keep everybody.
Speaker 5: At the same page.
Speaker 3: I would say a majority is made up of many voices.
Speaker 5: If we want to be.
Speaker 3: A minority, we can all get along and never disagree. But if we want to be in a majority, sometimes we will disagree.
Speaker 2: But in the end we will come.
Speaker 3: Together, we will unite, and we will win in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: All right, once again, the Junior center from Ohio is Senator John Houston. I'm glad you're with the President on Friday because we can have to stop bearing all the costs of prescriptive drugs and give it, give it away to the rest of the world, and Trumpster can get it done. Once again, Senator John Houston, welcome, Thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Bill Cunningham Show, and John you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more coming up my comments about the new Pope and also about the big beautiful Bill, and also the fact that if you buy prescriptive drugs and great pharmacies like Adrian Pharmacy, the best in Madeira, that somehow in the future you may pay less if the Democratic Party and the court system allow it. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW All right now, Billy cunning Him the great American coming up after one o'clock. Today's next from the Middle East to talk about what's happening there. And after two o'clock Keith O'Brien will be here. Wrote the book Charlie Hustle, which is the definitive work on Pete Rose. He's back once again because of Wednesday night's activities or replica Pete Rose Jersey. The only thing that left are the ten dollars standing soro tickets. That's it. It's going to be thirty five to forty thousand people to celebrate a baseball player who last played here almost forty years ago. Pete And has lasted about in nineteen eighty six, and of course he was the playing manager for the Reds and from about February of eighty nine until his death about six months ago. What a saga, the highest of highs, the lowest of lows, and Pete Rose failed at all and went through it all. An incredible story. And we're going to deal with that after two o'clock today plus Tomorrow plus Monday, and most of the crew is going to be at the Holy Grail starting about three pm on Wednesday afternoon and also the day that's when the NFL schedules released, So we got all hell breaking loose on Wednesday. Hopefully the weather will submit and do what's necessary. We hope the weather complies and has good weather, et cetera, which is more or less predicted. But beginning after after two o'clock today, you learn more about how would Pete Rose feel about this. Pete Rose would be excited as could be. One of his dreams was to have his casket at home plate and have Reds fans come by and celebrate his life. Not more or less happened a few months back. It was covered, but nonetheless, and now May fourteenth is there's out number again, fourteen. Like Leo, the fourteenth is Wednesday night, and it's rather ironic that the team they're playing is the Chicago White Sox with the most famous player up to this point, Shueless Joe Jackson, band for so called betting on baseball. When Shoeless Joe Jackson did not but on baseball, and in fact he was indicted along with the other White Sox by grand jury's in Cook County, Chicago, and they were found not guilty. Then nonetheless, the commissioner banned them for life, even though it was somewhat clear the shoeless Joe Jackson's behavior on the field was commensurate with his skill set. He knew he had knowledge of what was going on, but he played as hard as he could be. He was indicted all kinds of charges and found not guilty, but still got banned for life, and he died a broken man in South Carolina. And Pete Rose had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity to come clean. I know Marty Brennman talks about meetings with bud Sea League and Joe Morgan, his best buddy on the team, and Johnny Bench. They had a more or less a deal worked out. Pete, you got to do this, Pete, you got to do that, and Pete refused to do it. And finally Pete wrote a book, but in fact he admitted betting on baseball. And this saga, seemingly in my lifetime, will never end. And I here we are twenty twenty five. I first met Pete in nineteen sixty three, and here we are in twenty twenty five. I would not thought that was possible, what sixty sixty two years later. And I was honored to call him a friend for about two years of that process, when Pete had me throwing batting practice of the Reds pitchers and we played a lot of softball together with the Gary Waits course all Stars and played basketball together, and I hired his family members to work in my restaurants, and we went out together. I stayed with him at planned City and his home, and it was just I was just honored to be a friend of Pete Rose. And over the last few years I think has dissipated greatly. And then upon his death it was just the time to reflect upon all the things that might have been, of all the words of tongue or pen, the worst of these art might have been. And in Pete Rose's life talk about the highest of highs, the lowest the low's. There's a part of Keith Bryn's book when in October of nineteen ninety October nineteen nine, the Reds or had just swept the unbeatable Oakland A's with the best team in baseball obviously was Oakland. The bast Brothers, et cetera, Stewart on the mounted Eckersley had just a fabulous team, and the Reds largely because of Jose blaming on Rijo and Billy Hatcher, and of course of Barry Larkin, Todd Benzinger, Paul O'Neil, Glenn Braggs, Eric Davis, beat four straight the Oakland A's and think of the moment. At that time in October of nineteen ninety, Pete Rose was in a federal prison in Illinois, kind of watching the game on a small screen with other inmates in a federal prison. One could not imagine from September the eleventh, nineteen eighty five, when he broke the all time hits record forty one ninety two, finished up for forty two to fifty six, that that guy at first base as March shot in the river French Stadium is going absolutely bonkers and he's got tears in his eye. And Pete comes out and Tommy Helms, who just recently died number nineteen, did that that guy at first base getting a call from Ronald Reagan congratulating him on breaking Ty Cobb's record nineteen eighty five in August, that by October nineteen ninety he'd be sitting alone in the dark in a federal prison in Illinois. Impossible can't happen, but it did. And this the tragic story of a gambling addict that couldn't tell the truth until he was paid to do so. When he wrote a book and the most magnetic fun to be around. Take him, Joe Morgan, Johnny Bench, Marty Brenneman. That the best there was and that era is long gone. It's the golden age of baseball. Between nineteen seventy nine, the Reds played in twenty percent of all the World Series in those twenty years. You might recall in nineteen seventy they lost to Oakland. In nineteen seventy two they lost to Baltimore. The Robinson Klan beat them. Then they go back in seventy five, seventy six, beat Boston Red Sox, then they beat they sweep the New York Yankees, the best team in baseball. Then they go back in nineteen ninety and to winning. So Cincinnati was the center of the baseball world, the dominant team over those twenty years, with five World Series appearances and three World Series titles, and they had the highest payroll in baseball. Like ninety two, ninety three, ninety four. Couldn't get there, got closed, couldn't get there. Here we are some thirty five years later. The Reds have not won a playoff series in the last thirty years. Last one in nineteen ninety five, the so called O. J. Simpson Series, when the Reds beat up on the Dodgers and the golden age of baseball. Absolutely, absolutely, it was bigger than NFL, bigger than the NBA or college football or basketball, and it was Major League Baseball. And now things are fundamentally different. So we will celebrate the memories that Pete Rose gave us all fabulous memories, the good, the bad, and the ugly. For me watching Pete Rose and visiting him at a half way house on Vine Street, the federal judge sentenced them to prison. As if Pete Rose had to go to prison for nine months, eight nine months, and then he couldn't let him go, had to put him in a half way house with other drug addicts and other derelics. Half way house in Cincinnati, And I visited him there three or four times, and he gave me notes to do call this person, take care of that was all legal stuff. Can you hire family member? Absolutely and play a lot of golf together and baseball together the course all stars. I was honored to call him as my friend. As the ears ears rolled by that we didn't see each other a lot. One other sad moment, my wife and I are in Las Vegas, and I would think about fifteen eighteen years ago, and I said, let's go see Pete. He's on the sixth floor of this shopping mall, a part of Caesar's Palace. So we finally find where he is, outside of memorabilia store with a card table, sitting there in this beautiful facility, and I said, let's sit here. We've sat about fifty feet away and just watched Pete Rose signs up. Pete Rose signatures ten dollars, signed jerseys, thirty five dollars, et cetera. We sat there for ten to fifteen minutes and Pete Rose was on his phone scrolling and nobody noticed he was there at all. Walked by him and I said, you know, Penny, I just can't walk up to him. I just can't. It's sad to watch that. The Guy in nineteen eighty five, The Guy in nineteen sixty three took over from Don Blasingame. The Guy seventy seventy two World Series, seventy five, seventy six, seventy five MVP. Pete Rose beat the Red Sox, beat the Yankees, and then his team, the Paul O'Neal team, the Barry Larkin team, the Jose Rio team, the Eric Davis team, that team sweep the Oakland A's, and Pete sitting in a federal prison in the dark, listening on a transistor radio to Marty and Joe. You couldn't write a script like that. So we'll celebrate the life and times of Peter Redward Rose one more time and Wednesday Night, Holy Grail, et cetera, plus the release of the Bengals schedule and more. I also would note that Leo the fourteenth, there's that number again, is the new Pope. Could not be more proud as a practicing Roman Catholic and as an American. They have an American pope. There was one other pope who spoke English, we think a thousand years ago. He's known as Pope Justinian from England. Of course, i'm told to the way English was spoken a thousand years ago, we wouldn't understand it. But nonetheless, it's been a thousand years since the pope spoke of the English. And this is by far the first American pope. And they spent his life in Chicago. And if you have time, google of Pope Leo the fourteenth World Series two to five twenty five, and there's one of those clips, and it's in between pitches and the White Sox are beating up on the Houston Astros, who at that point was in the National League. And Fox Sports had an outcue of a Chicago White Sox fan kind of with a cheering, a happy look on his face, and he happened to put on national television the face of Pope Leo the fourteenth. How is that possible? It isn't possible, but it happened, So if you google it. I've watched it several times. I can't believe what I'm seeing. There is the future Holy Father at a White Sox game, and the White Sox won the World Series, and during one of their outclips in between pitches, that there he is, and he's being he's happy about his so called White Sox about to win the World Series in twenty oh five, and that team is in Cincinnati Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, which is unbelievable. At that point, he was only a Catholic priest in Peru. He came back here and there he was simply father of Robert Privos and the Augustinian priest, and the Augustinians are missionaries, so he requested assignment to a poor country, and for about eighteen years he spent his time in Peru, where he became close to the leader of Argentinian Catholics. Out would have been to Francis and about two years ago France has elevated him to be a cardinal. Now that guy, the White Sox fan, is the pope. He also loves the Philadelphia Eagles. Just go at Villanova. Well, we got a pope from the Big East, for God's sakes, first time in my life I have a pope that's younger than me. So he's a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. What do they do? They win the Super Bowl. So right now in America, we have the the Olympics are coming to La, we have the World Cup, we have the pope, and we have Donald Trump make America great again. It's happening right now now. I don't anticipate the media is going to say it that way, but I just did. I'm damn proud if I'm going to use the term damn to celebrate the idea that America has a pope that's hopefully you'll be in office the next twenty to twenty five years and beyond incredible. Now, what kind of pope's he going to be. I have no idea. A couple months ago, Cardinal Robert Prevost said on X quote Jade Vance is wrong. Jesus doesn't ask us to rank our love for others, quote unquote, and so JD. Vance said something you should love your family first, and love your neighbors, love your friend, you know, kind of prioritized. And Cardinal Prevost said, that's the wrong approach. But on the other hand, Prevost now, Leo the fourteenth is registered as a Republican voting absentee. He's he voted in the Republican primary in twenty twelve. I would assume he voted Republican. He took a Republican absentee ballot, he voted Republican in Illinois absentee in twenty fourteen. He voted in the twenty sixteen elections. He voted in twenty twenty four He appears to be more of a Bush Republican than a Trump Republican. But nonetheless, we got one of our own in the Vatican and one of our own in the White House, which is unbelievable. Of course, the radical left is unhappy with any of this. This morning, they were sucking on lemons All morning, as the President ticked off the success within Yeah, in Pakistan, the American hostage seemingly has been released, eating Alexander reporting on that has occurred. We haven't seen him yet. I guess he's in bad shape of this reporting he's out, But we look at peace breaking out now in the Middle East. We hope in Ukraine's meeting with Russia eyeball to eyeball on Thursday, that the Left exists for one thing, one reason. That's power. They're masters at deceiving people, and they think they're going to lose a lot of their funding for their pet projects and for their political activities because the federal government, through USAID and through other grants, has funded the Democratic Party for a long time. That's all stopping right now. They can't even bring themselves to compliment the President on lowering drug prices if permitted to do so by the federal courts, because the federal courts are the nearest thing God on earth. As a federal judge, they think they're in charge of everything. So well, let's continue with more. But once again, I honor Pete Rose for all the good things that he's done in life and in baseball enough for the worst things that he's done. I will remember Pete Rose. Finally coming up after one o'clock today will be Yuri Kaufman about college campuses exploding. And after two o'clock is Keith O'Brien, author of Charlie Hussele, The Defensive Definitive work on Pete Rose, No Reds Baseball Today, back out at Tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I'm Sorry Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Businessman Special on Thursday. Wednesday's Pete Rose Night. It's ironic. The White Sox are in town, the team of shoeless Joe Jackson, Troll fifty five Home of Your Reds, Off of today, back out of tomorrow, a couple of games under five hundred. The two games better at this point of the season now than they were a season ago. Got to get the five hundred and beyond. They got to start hitting the baseball at some point. Troll fifty five Home of Your Reds, and Pete Rose News Radio seven hundred WW by Billy Cunningham, The Great America. And two or three months ago we had on Yuri Kaufman, who's written a book called American Intafada, Israel, the Gaza war and the new anti Semitism, and he was such a fabulous guest. So much is going on this week, and I guess next week, and the President's going to the Middle East. I guess the cutter and UAE into Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. See what comes of that. There's rumors he may head to Israel at some point. I don't know, but the piece is breaking out everywhere. And now I'm told that by Ambassador wit Cough so to speak, that Iran is ready to make a deal. I believe that when hell phrase is over and we have complete splits on American campuses today most of the graduations have taken place, and I kind of have two eyes. I like to see what goes on before I say, boy, this is wonderful what's happening in the world. But Uri Kaufman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, let's deal first with what's happening in Gaza. And it appears the President's going to be in the Middle East in two or three days from now to try to work out situation. Are you encouraged, discouraged or you kind of have a wait and see attitude about what's happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to go wait and see.
Speaker 8: It is a lot going on in a very short period of time. Things have a way of changing very quickly. People have a way of planting stories that are frankly false. There's actually a bit of a scandal going on right now in Israel. It's called cut our Gate, as in Watergate, only with Cutter, because it turned out that Cutter was paying people to plant stories Israeli media that were completely false, and one of them was actually dangerous. One of the stories they planted was that Egypt was massing an army on Israel's border, perhaps with hostile intent. None of it was true. Why they would do something so crazy is beyond me. But the point is there's a lot of information flying around in Israel right now, and it's really hard to say what's true and what's fault. I will say this though, Ambassador Hu could be probably one of the finest ambassadors we have working for US right now. Obviously an outstanding governor, was a major candidate for president. Came in second place back in eighty one eight states in the primaries, lost to John McCain. No shame in that, and he said there's no break at all between President Trump and pre Minister at Yo. So I'll go with that as reliable as they come.
Speaker 1: And in a free, open society, of course, Cuttergate is available. And what the media in this country plays up loudly is the fact that there's part of Israeli society that thinks the Israeli armies should get the hell out of Gaza, give it back over to Hamas, get the hostages home. It's a great thing that the last American hostage is going to be released soon, if not been released already, and eating Alexander, and that's a good thing. But so you're saying from Israeli media, and I was there a couple of years ago. I loved my visit to Israel. I love what I was seeing as a practicing Roman Catholic, I love the new Pope, etc. However, you take it with a grain of salt. If there was an Israeli real public relation pool about whether or not ten thousand more of the IDF reserves should be called up to have the final solutions, so to speak, in Goza, to clean it out of a moss, what would the vote PSA the great majority of Israelis know what's at stake here.
Speaker 8: Oh, absolutely, Now I understand is it's a democracy. And what happened in America in World War Two, where the public rallied completely behind a war effort for the entire duration.
Speaker 2: Of the war. That was a one off.
Speaker 8: Every war that America has ever fought in its history had its anti war faction had its controversy, whether it was the Civil War, it's the Revolutionary War. I mean, imagine protesting against George Washington. Well, there was a faction that did. I don't have to tell you what went on during Vietnam or career. That's the typical in a democracy, people are going to have different points of view. Israel is no different from us. Now, what the people who are anti war, though, are saying is downright silly. What they're saying is as follows. They're not saying they want to leave themas in power. They understand what that means. It means go home and prepare the eight nine year olds for the next night, October seventh attack. What the people are saying is simply this, let's get the hostages back, let's sign a ceasefire agreement, and then we'll wait for Hamas to make one little misstep and violate the ceasefire, and then we'll go in and destroy Kamas. Now that logic is downright ridiculous. Benjamin and Yo heard it from his head of the shin Bet, and he frankly blew up and he said, you're an idiot.
Speaker 4: And he's right.
Speaker 8: It's a ridiculous thing to think that the international community is going to sit back and let Israel do something like that. The Maas has said the only way they will agree to such a ceasefire is if it is guaranteed by America, Russia, Turkey, the European Union, in China, a UN.
Speaker 4: Security Council resolution. I mean the idea that is that would.
Speaker 8: Just be able over some infraction to ignore that and go back in the later.
Speaker 4: It's just flat out ridiculous.
Speaker 8: So I would take all this with a grain of salt. The Israeli public is solidly behind the war goals.
Speaker 5: The Maas has.
Speaker 8: Simply got to go otherwise, we're just going to be doing this again and again and again forever.
Speaker 1: And I would note you're a Kaufman that repeatedly there's been Palestinians themselves that have said, even they can't take Hamas anymore, and when someone surfaces, they're beheaded. And the Palestinian Arab suffering is caused by Hamas and by Iran indirectly. It's not about hamas, about building schools and hospitals and bridges and factories. It's not about infra structure, not about creating jobs or nurturing a culture, or volunteerism or advancing education. It's all about using the billions and billions of dollars given to so called Gaza over the past several years, beginning at least twenty oh five, twenty years when Israeli pulled out. It's all about one thing, which is killing the jew wherever they might be located, in killing Americans, and that's not going to change, which brings me to my second part. Right now, we're told that Iran is on the verge of peace and it's going to get rid of their nuclear bomb nuclear missile technology. I believe that when Hell Freeze is over, and I hope we're not suckered into Iran once again to believing they want peace. They don't need nuclear power in Iran for electricity. They have the cheapest electricity right now. In the Middle East. It's almost free. They want to get these nuclear centrifugures up to weapons great, and they want to use it and marry it with a missile and destroy Israel. Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 8: Well, you're hundred percent right, And you know the proof is really very very simple. The administration is said, if Iran, for some bizarre reason wants a civilian nuclear program, they can have a civilian nuclear program. It's like twenty countries that do. And the way it's done is real simple. They import the nuclear fuel into those countries. It's at a three and a half percent enrichment level, which is well below what you can use.
Speaker 2: In a weapon.
Speaker 8: You can use it for civilian purposes, you can use it in a power plant, you can use it for nuclear medicine, but you can't use it at three and a half percent for a bomb. For that and you close it a ninety percent. So what they do is they import the three and a half percent enriched uranium into those countries, then they take back the spent fuel. It's a great system. It's been around for decades, it works really well. It's been offered to Iran, and of course Iron keeps saying well, no, we don't want that. We want to enrich uranum. Well, the minute they say they want to enrich uranium is only one reason why anyone would want to do that. So it's pretty obvious you know where they're where they're pointed, and you know this is not a normal country like Russia, like a China that could be deterred these guys. If we've learned one thing from the October seven attack, it's that they don't think the way we do. And their leaders have been saying outwardly, look why you know, raise our kids, educate them. We don't want that. We just want to kill the Jews. We just want to create a caliphate. And that is what Ayatolakomami said when he was alive. He used to say the revolution was not about water, the price of watermelons. But by that he met My job is not to produce a better economy, job the things that you and I take for granted from our government, he said. Our job is to spread Islam, radical Islam. Our job is to create a caliphate. Having a nuclear weapon and hands like that makes a very very dangerous world.
Speaker 2: They're not just for Israel, but really for everybody.
Speaker 8: So I could just go back to Gaza for a second. I would just point out one thing. They constantly go on television, people who are sympathetic to the Palestinians and the Palestinians themselves, and they talk.
Speaker 4: About the suffering in Gaza.
Speaker 8: And I have to say, all of it is true, all of it is heartbreaking. But there's a real, real simple response.
Speaker 2: If it's so terrible, why don't you just make peace?
Speaker 8: Why don't you just recognize israel so called right to exist? Why don't you just agree to the two state solution, which Israel and Benjamin and you know.
Speaker 2: Agreed two decades ago.
Speaker 8: And you know, I watch other media, and particular liberal media, legacy media, and this goes.
Speaker 2: On and on and on, and they go on and on about.
Speaker 8: How they're suffering, and it never even occurs to anybody.
Speaker 4: Just ask that simple question, Well, if it's.
Speaker 8: So terrible, why don't you just end it? Why don't you just sign a peace treating? What is stopping you? The thing to always remember is Israel is not waging war against Gaza.
Speaker 4: Gaza is waging.
Speaker 8: War against Israel. That's the core problem.
Speaker 1: Jerry Kaufman, This could end tomorrow, the next day, surrender, Amasa is lost, put down your weapons, invite the Israelis in, release the hostages, and let's talk about riek instruction whatever they might be. But whether it's Hamas or has blap oko, haram, just Taliban, just is whatever term you want to use. It's a culture of death. It's not a culture of life. Even the German Nazi soldiers wanted to live, the Russian soldiers after World War Two, they wanted to live. But the goal of these Islamic extreme groups is to die. Their purpose is not to build schools and a nurture and culture or like they're channeling their fury against Israel. And they've been given the opportunity countless times, and they've balked every time, using the billions in order to reward suicide bombers, giving stipends and naming streets and parks after those who murder innocent men, women and children, and they doctrinate their own children with the hatred, hatred of the Jew in the Western culture. And this isn't a way to build a nation, it's a way. It's a suicide cult. And our media and those ridiculous students at Columbia and at Harvard and Yale and all over the country, the University of Washington. They're paid for their bought and paid for an event. Don't like it here, get the hell out. But the point is it's a culture of death. And until Iran and Hamas says, you know, we're done, We're not going to build any more bombs and missiles. All this aid we're going to use to feed our own people. Those responsible in Gaza for the suffering of those millions of Gozin's about two million is Hamas and Iran they're the ones responsible.
Speaker 8: Oh absolutely. And you know, we're in a unique moment. We're in a moment now where there's been this hideous war. It's gone on for about a year and a half. Israel is very very very close to getting rid of Kamas. We're already seeing protests in Gaza. We're seeing Kamas murdering its own people to stay in power. They've been shooting people in the streets. There was one guy, a prominent guy, who was caught on camera. They caught him, they tortured him to death. The family then retaliated against Kamas. They killed two Kamas guys. So you know, things are happening there. Where Hamas is already is grip on power is starting to teet. And now think of it this way. Imagine we're closing in on Berlin. We've had this horrible, hideous war, we're about to win, and then someone says, well, oh, no, we need to stop because of the innocent German civilians and all the suffering.
Speaker 4: So let's have a ceasefire. Let's leave the Nazis in power.
Speaker 8: We know they're going to reconstant, you know they're going to attack us again, but you know we can't finish the job because of the innocent German civilians and all the suffering they've been It's ridiculous. This logic has never been employed in any conflict in the history of the world against anyone except for Israel. And so the question I think that I say the people in legacy media propagating this have to ask themselves is why is Israel different? Why is this the only war in the history of the world where country A invades country B and when country B is about to win, we so, no, no, you how to stop because you know the people of country A are suffering when they could just sign a peace treaty. There's just no reason for any of this to go on, And all it does is leave the Islamo Nazis in power, league Clamas in power and prepare us for the next round.
Speaker 4: It's really just a sad, sad story.
Speaker 1: Can you address yourself briefly to what's happening on college campuses? Graduation proceedings are happening everywhere. I think Columbia is having one in a couple of days here they may have to shut it down. What's happening to the several thousand seemingly students a University of Washington or Columbia, University of Chicago that are Hamas chapters and they're in a sense permitted to run wild. Who's paying him? Do they believe the crap coming out of their mouth? That stinks? What is happening to college campuses? Uriy Kaufman.
Speaker 8: It's a good question. So guy named Mark Kolakoff looked at this and what he found was this is more a phenomenon of elite universities than ordinary universities like the one I went to.
Speaker 4: I went to a city.
Speaker 2: College at night. They don't have any trouble there.
Speaker 8: It's primarily a problem of our elite colleges of Harvard of Columbia places like that. Some say it's because Qatar has poured billions of dollars into those universities and they've used that money to indoctrinate students. I myself am not a big fan of that theory. I mean, I think that certainly is a problem, and I think that's something we ought to look at and whether we want to allow that to go on. I think it just has more to do with the fact that these are schools that, look, they tilt left. We all know that, and I think we're in a moment culturally where look, as I've said many times, let's just do a simple thought experiment. Let's assume argument's sake, every fact of the October seven attack happened exactly the way it did.
Speaker 2: Let's just change one fact.
Speaker 8: So, just to go a little quick recap, twelve hundred people murdered, many many women raped. It enjoyed universal support among the public. The Palestinian public regularly refer to us as apes and pigs. You don't believe me, go on Google type and use apes and pigs. And then one final fact. The Biden administration budgeted billions of dollars for Gaza what they would term the innocent civilians. Okay, let's assume all that happened, but the attackers were Germans or Ukrainians or white stuff Africas, in other words, white people who said Jews are apes and picks. Do you really think Biden would have given them billions? And now let's hold the thought for a moment again, stay with me on this thought experiment in this parallel universe. Again, white supremacists not Arab supremacists, right, but they murdered twelve hundred black people, and they rape black women and it enjoys universal support. And then a Republican administration says, We're going to give billions of dollars of a to the innocent white supremacist civilians. The white supremacists who say at Blacks are apes and pigs, they'd be rioting in the streets. In other words, what we have here is a classic case of cognitive dissonance in the elite universities. They've been indoctrinated to fight for people of color in every circumstance. Now, the problem is that makes no sense in this fact pattern with Israel and the Palestinians. So then they changed the facts to fit the narrative. And that is why right after the October seven attack, Barack Obama tweeted that we have to face facts. It's unclean hands on both sides because he termed the unbearable occupation. Well, there was no occupation ISRAELI withdrawn eighteen years before.
Speaker 4: Just made it up.
Speaker 8: The New York Times makes up stuff about Israel all the time. It all falls into the same narrative because they want to back people of color against what they perceive as a white group of privileged, the Jews, and so they change facts to fit that narrative.
Speaker 1: Well, highly educated, generally white females. I think at a Columbia eighty percent were highly educated white females that are at the forefront of this too. I guess they make their Misrael lives seem relevant. But the name of the book is American Intafauna, Israel, the Gaza War, and the new anti Semitism. I didn't think Columbia University itself in New York City whatever be declared to be antisemitic, but clearly it is. It's elite universities, not the trad schools. Uh, that's not the case. Not every university's the elite telling us how to behave, how to think. Once again, you're a coffin. Let's keep the lines of communication open. You're a great American. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And the truth will set us all free.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yuri, it will, And thanks for having me. It's always just so great to be here.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Thank you. Let's continue with more. There it is, and uh, this week's going to be consequential. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. We'll see what happens. And thank god we have the right guy in the in the White House right now. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred W L W H Pete Rose. What a man really want from? Enough to shape, Not fancy perfume, fancy battle dot, fancy prices. No, a man wants to smell like a man. That's something he wants to be who every friends, That's something about a man wants to feel like a man.
Speaker 9: Man. Hello, Hello, Piet and I'm Skulls.
Speaker 2: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: No segment of the man's got to smell like a man, that's for sure, Willie Wednesday night, it all happens. I have Keith O'Brien coming up in about fifteen twenty minutes wrote the defenditive book on Pete Rose, Charlie Hustle, The Life and Times of Pete Rose during the Golden Age of Baseball between nineteen seventy and nineteen ninety. That was the golden age of baseball. Would you agree? Amen to that? Baby? Think of the stars in the game and things are different today now now I don't know what it is.
Speaker 10: Join us for the seven hundred WLW Cincinnati Tax Resolution Pete Party presented by Columbia Hunday. It'll be live from the Holy Grail on Wednesday afternoon starting at three, all leading up to Pete Rose Knight, which I heard is sold out and and uh on Wednesday night at the Big Big Ballpark downtown Sro will he the STUOTU Reporters of prop service, every local Thamestar heating at air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati. Col Sheldon Braun at five Broun Heating at five one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: But ke let me put the finger on when I see some of the problems with the Reds. Are you ready? Go ahead? Matt McClain hitting one sixty five, Jake Fraley two to oh five, Freedom not Bad two seventy six, Spencer Steer one eighty eight. Uh, you got Blake Dunn one point fifty, Rhyese Hines two hundred, Gavin Lux two eighty not bad, Todler Stevenson two thirty three, Will Benson zero nine to one. Can you smell what I'm cooking? They're not hitting the ball, you know what I'm saying, or.
Speaker 10: Not, whether they're striking out like at least at ten times a game. Uh, they're shut out for a seventh time already this season. Uh, they're they're gonna be close to the White Sox mark of last year.
Speaker 1: Pretty the where they're going, well, they're gonna end up with thirty shutouts, which is set a record.
Speaker 10: I mean, the the the road trip was a disaster. That guy ron at Ron L. Blanco rolled up eleven strikeouts yesterday and now the and Terry Francota says, flush it, regroup today, come back and start winning tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And who do the Reds play Wednesday night? The Chicago White Sox, the home of shoeless Joe Jackson, correct and Andrew bet attendee.
Speaker 10: Well, apparently Willy he's on the i L with a calf injury. Not sure, not sure if he's I think he's about halfway through. Of course the i L stint, so I'm not sure mister Andrew will be playing.
Speaker 1: I taught about a hit. Uh let's see what let's see?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: All, there is a report from the Florence Freedom today that one of their pitchers, Bo Blanchard, has been signed by the Reds.
Speaker 1: Get somebody in here. How about that guy from all Or High School? Who Brett Souter? No, the guy who pitches the quarterback? What's his name.
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 1: Yoh? Yeah? How about yeah? Put him in?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 1: How about putting him in?
Speaker 10: The USCAA baseball World Series is underway. Willie and Penn State Skyckel edging out Miami Middletown today in eleven innings, nine to eight. So Miami Middletown will played tomorrow at ten am in a loser's bracket game.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 10: Longtime Jack Sendell baseball coach David Bradshaw won his five hundred and fiftieth game when the Eagles beat Southwestern a Hanover Friday night in an upset. Coach Bradshaw has been going at it since nineteen ninety five. He played in the Montreal Expos organization and he's thirty fifth on Indiana's all time win list.
Speaker 1: So congratulations to coach Bradshaw. How about this? The man accused of killing Larry Henderson with a car is suing Cincinnati Police and Hamlet County Sheriff's department over his treatment by police after his arrest. The lawsuit, filed today in federal court, claims that authorities violated the murderers due process rights, used excessive force, conspired to interfere with the civil rights, and falsely imprisoned him. He was the one taken out of the car that he used to kill the police officer. He's now suing hamlin A County. Andy Beck, the lawyer that filed this lawsuit, assuming the lawyers involved, should have his license pulled.
Speaker 10: Willie Trey Hendrickson released a statement to ESPN today. No communication has taken place between his camp and the organization post NFL draft.
Speaker 1: The team is no longer communicating with him.
Speaker 10: Oh it's hard to reach a resolution when there's no discussion.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you understand what I'm saying. Seg Man. The murderer I know where you're coming from, says that he was intimidated when deputies lined up behind him during his May third arrayment in Hamley County Municipal Court. Quote. No reasonable law enforcement agency would subject a pre trial defendant to this level of humiliation, psychological warfare, and a coordinated plan to discriminate and punish him, intimidate the murderer.
Speaker 10: They were showing support for the for the for Larry Henderson, and that's intimidation.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's America. Well they did this wrong, said Antoinette Holloway, who filed the complaint on Hinton's behalf boy Antoinette Holiday. I assume she's an attorney. She claims her murderer client was intimidated. Also, Willie, it looks like, let's see.
Speaker 10: The National Football League announced this morning the opening game of the season Thursday night, September fourth, with Chris Collinsworth. It'll be Dallas at the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: Eagles number one fan is Leo the fourteenth. There's that number again. Now he's an Eagles fan. I thought he was a White Sox. Both the video of the Pope five World Series.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know it's unbelievable. There is show you on TV. It's like, Oh, there he is. He's a pope, he was an archbishop. Then a Spanish newspaper there's a rumors going around tomorrow the National Football League will be will be announcing the international games.
Speaker 1: Whoa so?
Speaker 10: But this Spanish newspaper there were there was speculation running rampant throughout the pro football ranks that the Bengals would be playing the Dolphins in Spain. That's how you're saying, Madrid, that's what you're saying. Mentioned back in March.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm just reporting what they're saying. What are they saying now? This Spanish newspaper says, hold on their wise, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 10: Pair appears that the Washington Commanders are now going to play Miami on November the sixteenth. That means maybe the Bengals will be playing Thanksgiving or Christmas maybe or maybe another international game.
Speaker 1: Who knows. The murderer, I won't mention his name is seeking damages and attorney themes for being intimidated, Oh boy, during his arraignment. Does it ever end?
Speaker 10: NCAA Golf Regional Willy right now in Urbana, Illinois u ses Ryan Ford is third, tied for third at three under. A couple of Wright State gentlemen, Andrew Flynn and Shane Ocha are tied for eleventh at minus one. Dayton ben Core's is one over. They're they're they're playing as individuals.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jeff Beckham, my friend, the brother of David Beckham, the soccer star. Yeah, had a hole in one today at four Bridges. How about that, Jeff Beckham? How about gratulations? How about this text? Tell seig to get his head out of his ass. They're the Florence Yawls, not the Lawrence Freedom. Oh sorry, what is wrong with what that is? From your buddy the wild Man? Tell me what is wrong with seg Man? Would you care to comment to the wild Man?
Speaker 6: Lee?
Speaker 1: I'm men Leal like him, kind of like the murderer who's suing the sheriff's department for intimidation. Yeah, let's see what else?
Speaker 10: Oh Wrestling News Pro Wrestling or Terry Brunk, known to wrestling fans as Sabou, has passed away at age sixty. He made himself a He made a name for himself an the e CW in nineteen nineties, a two time ec WH champion was a big favorite of Kid Chris, and he was known for being He was known for being in matches involving barbed wire, chains and tables.
Speaker 1: That's my kind of guy there. And his uncle was the chic. Really yes, wow, going back in time, a bit so excited to get his head out of his ass. No, the Florence jawls, not the Florence Freedom says, what is wrong with him? Would you go to comment on that one? Not publicly? No, not publicly? Right here, you're number one whoever did that one? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Also, Willie, we want to say congrats to one of our own, Brian super Combs and his partner Adam Cornett. Brian Combs and Adam Cornette teamed up this past weekend and the men's doubles finished second overall in the forty plus division of the Classic Classic Pickleball Tournament held at Sawyer.
Speaker 1: Part pretty well, didn't he?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 10: Brian Combs and Adam Cornett second overall in the forty plus men's doubles.
Speaker 1: Congrats and pickleball. I want to know, seg Man, we have about a minute remaining. Then I got the definitive work on Peter Edward Rose coming up in about ten minutes from Keith O'Brien. Yeah, did Pete Rose ever give you a shower? Just say yes or no?
Speaker 9: No, Sem Dennison is the last man I gave a shower to.
Speaker 1: That is are you calling Pete Rose a liar? That is AI?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: I didn't have AI twenty years ago? Oh six, we say nineteen years ago. I was in the room when they when they edited that, did you? I was in the room when they edited that.
Speaker 1: Did Pete Man?
Speaker 9: Dennison is the last man I gave a shower too.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, are you calling him a liar? And it's not the AI? It didn't exist. No, because I don't want wild Man texting you idiots? Sorry.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, only one guy doesn't make any mistakes like him. He must be the Sportsman's Almighty, because there's only one Almighty that doesn't make any mistakes.
Speaker 1: The second almighty's in the Vatican right now. Bingo, Hey, how about this one? Give seg hell nice to see you too. They're in his sake. Yeah, you got fans on, Well why do you call such anger? People just don't like it? Because I want people to listen, how about Sarah Least too? What about how about kid Rock? How about Kid Chris Kid Rock? How about what's he on? He's on? He's introducing Trump? Oh, I thought he's he was on fifteen thirty down and dirty. Say get me out of the student's report.
Speaker 10: Pleon honor of a rainy day coming up here in the Tri State, would you give Pete Rose a shower? We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 1: We'll see what there's severe constitutional issues here.
Speaker 12: There are cases that say you can't do this, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Justice Joe calls in with a comment, Wow, the defamation lawsuit against that just hit the inquiry. Yeah, good night, Irene. Oh, I got some's neck now here. I got some comment about you and Rob Butcher. I can't say on the air. I'll show it to you on seven hundred WLD Billy Cunning in the Great American, of course, the definitive work on the Pete Rose is entitled Charlie Hustle The Rise and Fall of Pete Rose in the Last Glory Days of Baseball, came out about a year ago, of course, written by the bio for Pete Rose. Cincinnati and Keith O'Brien, the New York Times bestselling author. It is the definitive work on Pete Rose start to finish, and once again, Keith O'Brien, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And one of the terms you use in your book title the Last Glory Days of Baseball, And I have a sense you're right, because between nineteen seventy and nineteen ninety that they were like twenty World Series and the Reds were in five of the twenty, twenty percent more than any other team, and they won three of them. After nineteen ninety things changed fundamentally. Why did you use the term the last glory days of baseball?
Speaker 11: It's a great question. Bill, Good to be back with you. You know, in the time that Pete Rose was in professional baseball, everything changes. It's a stunning period of time. If you think about it. Rose is a rookie in the minors in nineteen sixty and of course he's banned from baseball in the summer of nineteen eighty nine. That's thirty seasons of professional baseball, and you know, everything shifts in that time, and really what it comes down to is money. You know, the dawn of the free agency era fundamentally changes the play years, it changes the teams, it changes the sports, and the lack of a salary cap structure in baseball has created this this ecosystem where there are essentially two kinds of teams. There are the halves, the teams with the money, the teams with the big lucrative local television contract, and then there are the have nots. And that makes it incredibly for small market teams like the Reds to compete. In order in order to compete these days, small market teams basically have to get everything right. They have to be perfect. Yeah, and it's very hard to do well.
Speaker 1: The other thing about this Pete Rose began with Fred Hutchinson and Don blasting Game and Frank Robinson. My favorite player was Veda Pinson number twenty eight. It was a different error completely in which the players had to get off season jobs to make ends meet. I can recall but Red's baseball players selling cars and working in clothing stores and being roasted agents. And in Pete Rose's case, he was one of our own improbable. What was the lowest moment of Pete Rose's life? I suspect I know the answer, because I was with him for a few of those moments myself. What do you say, Keith O'Brien, was the lowest moment of Pete Rose's.
Speaker 2: Life before his banishment? You mean before?
Speaker 1: Yes, before.
Speaker 11: I think if Pete were alive, the answer that he would give to that question, Bill is that it was the death of his father in December nineteen seventy. His father, Harry Francis Rose, a better known on the West Side as Big Pete's you know, his father, you know, was a difficult man. He was a hard charging man. He demanded a lot from his oldest son, little pet He really wanted him to be a successful athlete. It was very important to Harry Francis Rose that little Pete could be good at sports. And I think that took a toll on Pete. But he never acknowledged that, you know. He he said he worshiped his father and certainly he did want to please him. And I think it's notable that he often mentioned his father when telling his story. You know, he said that's one reason why he slammed into Ray Fosse in the nineteen seventy All Star Game at home plate in the bottom of the twelfth ning was that his father was sitting right there behind home plate, and he he didn't want to play soft with his dad there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: He also said later believes again this is Pete's belief, not mine, necessarily, and he believes that he would not have bet on baseball his father had still been alive, because his father never tolerated that kind of behavior. Now, you know, I personally think Bill that Pete suffered from gambling addiction, yep. And addicts don't make rafal choices. We all know that they don't make rational choices. Again and again, they make choices that hurt themselves and hurt others face of all the evidence suggesting that they should not be making those choices. And so I tend to believe that Pete would have made the wrong choices anyway. But that's how Pete felt about his father.
Speaker 1: He had that in him. He was just like an alcoholic or somebody that's a drug addict. Pete Rose was a gambling addict. That was the soft side of the side of this great man. Let's go through nineteen eighty nine when he met with Pete. Youberroth, he left the Red as a manager for a little bit of time, went to New York, met with him, explained what happened in that meeting, and that was a critical moment that Pete he mismanaged completely.
Speaker 11: Absolutely. It's late February nineteen eighty nine. Spring training has just begun the day before, and Rose is summoned for a secret meeting in New York City in the front office of Major League Baseball with outgoing Commissioner Peter Ubroth, incoming commissioner and then president of the National League Barchiamatti, and Barchiamadi's right hand man Fai Incense, the deputy commissioner at the time, about you know later will become commissioner himself, and you know, they want to have him to New York Pete Rose to ask him a simple question. They have heard through the rumor mill in New York City that Sports Illustrated is investigating a story gambled on baseball, and they want to ask him, point blank, has he done it? And they have cordial meeting again secret at the time. They ask him that and Rose flatly denies it. And I think there's two interesting things about that answer. The first is the men in the room that day believe him. You broth Giamadi and fath Ins and who, by the way, had never met Rose before until that day. Believe Pete Rose. You know, as Rose says that day, you know, I wouldn't be that stupid to bet on baseball, And of course why would he write. But with sports electrically, they know you. They can't take his word. No, they have to investigate it themselves, and that's when they hire John Dowd. And you know what I can tell you about that meeting is that if Rose had been honest that day, Bill, if he had simply told them the truth, which is he couldn't stop gambling and he had started betting on baseball, I believe that Major League Baseball would have done everything it could have to salvage Pete Rose. And I don't mean to suggest that he wouldn't have been playing. I don't suggest that he wouldn't have been banned.
Speaker 2: But I do not.
Speaker 11: That if we'd have been honest and had told him that he had this sickness, he had this illness he could not stop. I do not believe it would be the kind of banishment, the kind of punishment that we'd still be talking about thirty six years later.
Speaker 1: What was a low point after the August eighty nine banishment for Pete Rose, when he hit rock bottom.
Speaker 11: Wow, I mean so many, so many rock bottoms come after nineteen eighty nine, you know, as a Cincinnatian and as a Red fan, and as someone who sat with Pete Rose and interviewed him and talked to him about that time in his life. To me, the most haunting moment Bill is October nineteen ninety. It's one year later, and any Red fan knows what happens in October nineteen ninety. That's when Cincinnati Red won the World Series, swept the Oakland A's and one of the greatest upsets of the life last fifty years. And you know that team was primarily the same roster as it had been the year before, with just a few exceptions. That was Pete Rose's team. And where is Rose on that night, you know, in October nineteen eighty, nineteen ninety, when they win the World Series, he is sitting in a federal prison in Marion, Illinois, watching that game on a small television and a communal room with a brother federal convicts. And Rose goes back to his dorm room that night, a big room with lots of bunk beds, and just imagining Pete Rose laying there in the dark of that room for me is haunting.
Speaker 1: And then he gets out, goes to a halfway house fourteenth and Vine. I visited him there several times and watched Pete Rose. That was my boyhood hero. Everybody he wanted to be Pete Rose. He's had a cot. There's four or five other people in a room. For some reason, the federal judge put him into a halfway house, as if Pete Rose had to be acclimated back into the reality of life. People stealing his stuff and signing autographs, which was illegal at the bottom of the bottom of the bottom, and his gambling continued. And after that when he got out, he kept gambling on baseball and other sports. How would Pete react to what's going to happen Wednesday night? How would Pete Rose, looking down, I pray from heaven, would look sold out? Hadn't played baseball with the Reds for almost forty years. His last about was in nineteen eighty six. It's been thirty nine years, and here you sell out the Great American Ballpark standing room tickets only there's going to be a celebration to Pete Rose with his family and all the clips. How would Pete react to that?
Speaker 11: You know, Cincinnati always meant a lot of pose, you know, and so this game night and this crowd in this moment would have meant a lot to heros. You know, he interestingly has scripted from beyond a lot of the things that have happened.
Speaker 5: In recent months.
Speaker 11: You know, he told me when I was reporting my book, Charlie Hustle, he told me that, you know, when he died, he wanted to be laid out in States at Great American Ballpark, laid out in the casket there. It seemed implausible when he told me that back in twenty twenty one, that's exactly what happened. Of course, last fall he told me too that he believed that when he died, major League Baseball may reinstate him, that they may do it posthumously. Right, he predicted that and was fairly bitter about that too, Bill. You know, he it hurt him again something he he would not admit to, but it hurt him that he lost the last thirty five years of his life, you know, in the hinterlands of the sport that he loved and it heard him to know that he may be possumously placed back on Baseball's to the lists. But of course, I mean, you know, this was a situation that Rose made for himself. You know, we talked about that moment in February nineteen eighty nine, were based on my reporting, things would have been differently. It would have gone differently if he had told the truth. There are several other moments that come after that where the same thing is true. You know, Rose will meet with Dowd in a for a secret deposition later that spring where for two full days. If Rose was honest, then it's different. You know, at his banishments, with his banish in late August nineteen eighty nine, there was another chance for him to get right Bargie and Maadi the truth. He couldn't do it. And these decisions, you know, ultimately are what put Rose in the position that he was in for the last thirty five year life.
Speaker 1: And then at the end there was an occasion with Joe Morgan and Johnny Bench and others who had Bud Seeley in like two thousand, nineteen ninety nine. Okay, of course, for Pete to get back in. But Pete's got to do this. Pete's got to do that. I know. Bench and Joe Morgan bless his soul, were quite unhappy with the fact that they could never get Pete to admit he needed help, needed a problem, he had, got a problem. And then he finally wrote the book and admitted he did everything. That hurt that much more. There were so many twist and turns, and after in August eighty nine, every twist and turn he made was the wrong one. And if Pete Rose said repeatedly, I don't care about getting in the Hall of Fame when I'm dead, who cares. I'm sure he's going to be read stated off the lifetime list and he'll be eligible. A Veterans Committee's going to meet in the December of twenty twenty seven. Every member of the so called Veterans Committee or against Pete Rose getting in, and he's seventy five percent of the vote. I don't know how that happens. But lastly, do you see Keith O'Brien away that the number one is going to be off the lifetime ban because he's dead, But then sheerless Joe's dead and he's still in the lifetime band list and it's ironic. The Reds are playing the White Sox Wednesday night, quite ironic. But nonetheless, do you see get out your crystal ball? Does Pete Rose ever get to the Hall of Fame? He said during his living years, he didn't care.
Speaker 11: You know, it's impossible to predict. I mean, who knows. This story is taking so many twists and turns. You know, I will say this. You know, think in general, we as a culture have lost perspective on the Hall of fame, on all the halls of fame, right. I think we like to put athletes on pedestals. We like to pretend perfect people, We like to ascribe moral values to them. We don't even really know who they are. Bill, We know very little about the people we cheer for, and I will argue that we'll know even less about them going forward in this modern era where reporters simply don't have access to the players like they want. Players don't even have for us. They can frame their own story through their Instagram accounts, so we don't really know who they are. I think we should enshrine or not enshrine players based on what they did on the between the lines. We know and if what they did off the field is so wrong, then I say put those mistakes on the plaque at Cooperstown right next to their accomplishments.
Speaker 1: Well, at some point, Pete's going to be pardoned by Donald Trump. At some point he's going to be reien stayed a lifetime ban and let the chips fall where they may. But if someone wants the good, the bad, and the ugly, it's Charlie Hustle. The rise and fall of Pete Rose in the last glory days of baseball so true. The Reds used to have the highest payroll in baseball. They were the dominant franchise. And here we are as a small market team thirty years later, and we struggle to get to five hundred every now and then. And once again, Uh, Keith O'Brien, it's always great to have you on. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Keith O'Brien, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: We'll see you soon. Thank you all. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bill Cunningham, Here's Radio seven hundred w.
Speaker 9: LW Segman Dennison is the last man. I gave a shot too.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, hello.
Speaker 2: Byet Skulls. I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Calling Pete Rose Ali segment. Did he give you a shower?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Everything? Yeah, I'm not saying him a liar? No, what are you saying? I'm not saying nothing. Didn't you give a shout to Joe DiMaggio. I think that's what he's talking about, not you. I was in the room when that was edited edited. Yeah, it was a I No, it was uh whatever, Well, you don't know what they what is AI? You know what what does that stand for? Allen Iverson? That's it right there. So you not as dumb as people think you are. Huh huh. Now, Rock, I have a comment for you to make. I just handed you a story the murderer Rock is not working. Is the microphone working? Microphone? Try that the man accused. I won't mention his name. The cold blood of murderer accused of killing Larry Henderson has fought a lawsuit against the Hamley County Sheriff's Department and the Cincinnati Police, allegedly claiming that he was treated to harshly when he was arrested at the scene, and secondly, he was it was intimidated by the arraignment in which the cops stood behind him, that that showed disrespect, racism, intimidation, and embarrassment to the murderer.
Speaker 12: But of course he had nothing to do with his current situation, nothinging.
Speaker 1: This so called person representing him wants him to be released immediately. You must be released. I'm just saying, we live in the world that's upside down. Your comments eventy, Plus, the flag of the Cincinnati Police is now flying over City Hall eight to one Plum Street for the first time in its history. According to news media outlets, that finally, after pureval is honoring police. Your comments on all this police break it down by category?
Speaker 7: Well, talk to your.
Speaker 1: Comments on the murderer suing the Sheriff's department alleging embarrassment for the murder that he committed. What kind of I mean, where are they gonna be seeking in his trial? Number one? Released this group once and release number two a written formal apology, and number three monetary damages for the murderer ain't gonna happen. You bet against it. He's gonna get it out of your mind. I didn't say I did you know where he lives though Rock Middletown. By the segment Middle Tucky, he spent time in the Butler County jail. In mind, had the murderer did, and so you're not going to defend him segment No Rock, your reaction to the lawsuit, how's this going to play out? In your opinion? That'll be dismissed. But I don't know. The bigger problem is this, did the eighteen year old son of the murderer who started this whole thing actually point the gun at the police or not? One's video get released? A video, A lot of it's been released now.
Speaker 12: By I mean, everybody I've talked to said that the gun was dropped and it was then picked up. Why do you pick up a gun if you don't intend to use it? Now that's in that case, Pad, That's a good question right there. If you don't intend to use it, why wouldn't you just leave it on the ground and say you know what you got me, I'm sorry, or just scurry off into the woods and run away like the other three. You pick up a gun that was us because you intend to use it.
Speaker 1: That's not what that is going to be. The crux of made the gun was not pointed at the Cincinnati police officer. It was a bad shooting.
Speaker 12: Again, as I said the other day, there was three different instances where he could have not you know, committed to his own demise.
Speaker 1: Could have not stolen the car.
Speaker 12: How about that idea, could have not run from the police, and could have not picked up and pointed a gun not once, but twice the police segment.
Speaker 1: Your reaction do you stand who do you stand with? In these issues? Will leave the stude report, us of prop service, every vocal tem star.
Speaker 10: He didn't get air conditioning dealers tame star quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven h E A T.
Speaker 1: Spot your travels this fall? Will you go through Newark at all? Liberty Airport?
Speaker 2: Hope?
Speaker 11: Not that?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 12: The Trumps are in the in the budget is planning to give some money to the bottom transportation.
Speaker 1: Who's responsible for this? Who was the second bid? And how about Secretary Judge? Your buddy from South Bend. There's another name time? Is that the Notre Dame connection?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 1: Was he the Mariouth Bend good friends back then? What credentials did he have to be the transportation secretar.
Speaker 12: Not one who he shows the sleep with got in the gig segment.
Speaker 1: Any comments you have on that one? What transportation? No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Who you chowse the sleep with? That cheerleader from Cole Raine? What was her name?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Never mind? Go ahead?
Speaker 10: Uh usc AA Baseball Small College World Series. Willie Penn Sate Skypeill got by Miami Middletown nine to eight and eleven innings in the opener. So Miami Middletown the thunder Hawks will play tomorrow in the loser's bracket.
Speaker 1: You're playing this because a Middletown is that it.
Speaker 10: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town, the thirteen Convenient Locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals defensive end Trey Hendrickson, in a statement today, says that the team is cut off contract talks after a dispute regarding a new deal.
Speaker 12: Now, the media had reported that they were in constant conference. You know, constant communication is.
Speaker 1: Maybe Henderson doesn't know and the Bengals don't know, but the media does.
Speaker 12: Do you think the Bengals at any point last year said, you know what, okay? Because how it went was like he was unhappy with his contract last year. They essentially said, okay, you go prove it. You did led the league in sacks.
Speaker 1: Come back.
Speaker 12: At any point in that, do you think the Bengals said to him, you know what.
Speaker 1: You know, you go ahead and I'll perform the contract. We're gonna pay it. I think the Bengals probably told him that. I don't think so. I think they said.
Speaker 12: I think they said we'll revisit it. Don't imagine they promised they would pay more reaction.
Speaker 10: The National Football League announced today the opening game of the twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, where's it?
Speaker 10: At Dallas at Philadelphia the Pope Thursday night, September the fourth.
Speaker 1: Will Pope show up for this one? He's an Eagles fan from Villanova at a bud Man. The Big East has a Pope? Say you buried the lead?
Speaker 12: Jordan Hudson finished third in the Miss Main competition.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? I'm gonna get to that, Rockey, give me a chance. All right, that's the lead story. Let's see.
Speaker 10: In golf, Congrats to Jeff Beckham Holand one today at four Bridges, the brother of David Beckham Holand One, his first one Jeff Beckham, call him and tell.
Speaker 1: Him you're right. What the what hole number five? It was two hundred and seventy five yard part three knocked it in with a three wood on the fly? O? Wow, how about that? Pretty good?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: You jealous? Yes?
Speaker 10: N C double a golf regional right now in Urban or Urbana, Illinois playing as an individual, U sees Ryan Ford is still tied for third to three.
Speaker 1: Under who recruited the rock Urban Meyer who enjoys lap dances? Was that Urban Illinois or Abana? I thought I thought about the.
Speaker 12: Last Did you think constantly how you can tie me into some sort of controversy?
Speaker 1: The king of that? Exactly? Thank you? Please continue.
Speaker 10: FC Cincinnati s Evander has been named to the MLS.
Speaker 1: Is he related to Evander?
Speaker 10: Hollyfield No has been named to the MLS Team of the Match day for a goal and assists Saturday night and the win over Austin FC. The Orange and Blue are at Toronto on Wednesday night and then take on the Columbus crew Saturday. Where hell is real?
Speaker 1: Now? What about Wednesday night? About Pete Rose? You forgot about that? I'm just gonna mention that. Well, Wednesday night joined Pete Rose Knight, Uh do you joined us? For seven hundred WLW Cincinnati Tax Resolution Pete Party presented by Columbia Hunday live from the Holy Grail starting at three o'clock Wednesday with the rock Edward and Moe all gonna be there and he goes breaking down. Pete Rose break, I need more information. I'll give it to you right now. Pete Rose Junior. I talked to him earlier. He's gonna join us at four or five. He needs a good man. What's Dave Rose to in these days? Pete's brother?
Speaker 10: I can't say, Go ahead say and then what Jordan Hudson, Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then there's video of Belichick? Was there? Was he there?
Speaker 12: In the way the competition was held in a Holiday inn in like Banger, Maine.
Speaker 1: Figures, that's perfecture.
Speaker 12: What you got Bill Belichick sitting there in the audience of like twenty three people in a Holiday inn ballroom in Banger, Maine, watches girl friend coming third. You did not have that on your Bengo.
Speaker 1: Car, I did not have that possibility of occurring. Can you see them? And they sweet of holiday in celebrating her her bronze finish.
Speaker 10: Well, there's there's video of there's video of the coach chumming up with the winner, who is twenty one years old.
Speaker 1: Belichick's going to younger then, right.
Speaker 10: She is then wash that guy the other day that had that report of Pablo Torres. Yes he had a report. There's there was there was, there was no way. He's that Bill Belichick will coach the tar Heels this year.
Speaker 1: Then all of a sudden he will not do it. I got a who's gonna pull the trigger?
Speaker 10: North Carolina, the university chancellor, they probably had it. You want that circus on the sideline. I think at this point you got to go through it. I mean, look, at the end of the day, people are gonna be talking about North Carolina. I still believe Bill Belichick can win football games. I think he looks at this as Jordan Hudson helps him with his image, helps him look a little bit. Younger, helps him look which she got him kicked out of the league in the first place, and she usually benefits by getting a you know, eight million dollar uh, you know, housing portfolio.
Speaker 1: And so you're saying Bill Belichick goes to a holiday inn in Bangor, Maine to watch Jordan Hudson finished bronze third out of four and this Maine. Are any good looking women in Maine? I don't think so. When's the last time?
Speaker 7: Miss May was a twelve, not twelve but eight twelve, So she was somewhat attractive, as you say, yes, so it was a fair competition.
Speaker 1: Jordan should have.
Speaker 12: But there was like a like a fan voting thing, and you could pay a dollar to to cast a vote. I would Bill Belichick would have called a bunch of people and donated the money, and I would have. I don't you wanted her to win on donate money? No, I would, Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 1: He didn't finish. And you see her at Atlantic City the Miss America contest with Bill Belichick. There you're talking about it. There she is miss a Mary missus Belichick. Will they get married and have children?
Speaker 12: I right now he is going to coach and he's gonna he's gonna, like you're gonna have the first games.
Speaker 1: North Carolina hosting. Anybody.
Speaker 12: Let's go down the sideline with a rocket boyman Rocky point on the Belichick rock what's going on?
Speaker 1: Getting passing notes to Belichick from Jordan Hudson on play calling.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about this past Belichick. Right, it's on to Cincinnati. Well, what's he getting out of this? I don't get it from Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 12: He gets he looks younger, like you know what I mean, looks like he's kind.
Speaker 11: He gets and some other state.
Speaker 1: Calm down, Dave, calm down, anatomically women, you get it from bi logical. Never mind, what do you have on the show today?
Speaker 11: That was awkward?
Speaker 10: That was rock The Trump said that you can use his free plane he got from Cutter, so it.
Speaker 1: Was a plane for said the problem that they're complaining four hundred million will take the plane takes a play, a couple of paint on him.
Speaker 10: He said, you could use that during the college foot Jordan for your support from Ohio. Spelichick wearing the pale blue colors of the tart heels.
Speaker 5: No he was not. He was.
Speaker 12: She wore one of her dresses. And again I only look into this so no one else has to. I had to do the dirty work and look at pictures of her and all the other main Miss America, you know PA contestants.
Speaker 1: She did some dirty work too, just saying main this main holiday in bangor Maine Banger banger, see bangor bangor get emphasize the older, saying the foolishness has got to stop.
Speaker 12: Thank you so again. So the bed is you. You're saying he will game North here who will coach a game? And I'm gonna say he's gonna lead him to.
Speaker 1: Be on the side. Now that is a certainty.
Speaker 12: She will be yes, Now, well, I think I think she'll be present like on the sideline pregame.
Speaker 1: But during the game she'll go open like the box President's box. I will I won't, I won't say the obvious thing. All right, what's twelve years old? What's on the big ship? Out of that gutter? God, we've got an expert on the pope.
Speaker 12: At least I'm not from Chicago like Pete Boota Jag screwed up my buddy faa.
Speaker 1: That's that end, when you got an expert on the pope. Pope, there's that number again, fourteen say get me out of the store, super reported tape tape.
Speaker 10: Willie and hotter of a rainy day. You're in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 5: All I should be with you, Bill, see you later to see.
Speaker 1: Control Republicans all anymore after the Executive Committee. Jim trust is gonna run for governor everybody wants him to. If you're a Democrat. On News Radio seven hundreds wlw
Speaker 6: M