Speaker 1: Entry from.
Speaker 2: He's a news podcast show, Sucking GNAO.
Speaker 3: What you Say, March.
Speaker 2: Show look Up.
Speaker 1: Welcome everyone to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host WW Superstar Mac Cardona aka one thousand Dollarski a k a. The Jalen Brunson of wrestling Collecting, not Cardona, and I am your host, the most professional wrestler TNA star, proud member of the System, one half the tag team Champions of the World.
Speaker 4: A main character on a MC and a long suffering proud fan of the New York Knicks that is now a champion. Scottie Pippen, a rustling figure collecting Brian Myers.
Speaker 2: Well, congrats, Brian Half I guess congrats Sproski shot though, I am all the crews of the show, smart Marks, the El Square uh and this show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles. Use code major to save.
Speaker 1: Follow us on x, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube at Major w Pod. Subscribe to this podcast wherever your podcasts and leave us a review, not just any review, but a major review. If we read it on air, you will win a prizing guys. A lot of people have not been leaving reviews. It would help us out big time. And there's proof that not a lot of people have been leaving reviews because look who won this week.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Captain Joe Shoes at fair minimum review. His review is kind of just hoping nobody else left a review this week and I get the grand prize and giant novelty check and maybe that big horseshoe of flowers that they give the horses for winning races. I'd make that look good.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of shoes, we just recorded the Masters of the Universe Movie Club over on major marks dot com.
Speaker 4: Must movie. Don't listen if you haven't seen the movie and you plan on seeing it, but.
Speaker 1: Don't listen if you only have an hour to listen, because it's over an hour. It's good Defreedom doing a deep dive. First of all, Freedom, Happy Birthday, Defreedom hap b birthday, third birthday to Defreedom.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you're in on the defreedom in his life, he drops a ticket of freedom. More skip.
Speaker 1: Freedom. But he you know, he put together all the he man merchant and there is a lot of merch and the giveaway courtesy of Ringside Collectibles. Find the pinpost on x repost to be eligible. Last week the prize was Bubba Ray Dudley from the Vault Rings that Exclusive.
Speaker 2: The winner is Revel Again. At Revel Again, I know.
Speaker 1: A place where you can get that, uh Bubba signed. We'll talk about that in a little bit. But giveaway this week is Ricky Saints Defining Moments Rings Exclusive.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hey, real quick, Broskey, Brian, did you say thank you to Brosky about giving Dan Housen his watch to keep the Knicks?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we're gonna talk about that when we get the smack down. Let's do TNA. I won't even acknowledge that we'll get that. We'll get that mark.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was excited about.
Speaker 1: That DNA from Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 4: The Powerhouse team I like to call Seddi and Eddie representing the system in action. Of course, me and Bear had to get a closer look. You know, the usual beat, the crap out of the new guy. All things are on the up and up for the system, and it's finally well, well, first off, that idiot.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta tell Bear he's over selling right there.
Speaker 4: Well, that system wannabe Moose made his long away to return to Tin because he took a payday from Adrian and skipped town.
Speaker 1: But here he is.
Speaker 4: He's back and uh it's beneficial, Lee said Slammiversary, Eddie Edwards and Moose one on one.
Speaker 2: Damn look at Eddie but jacked as hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brother System, we're rocking and rolling, but we are on our way to Boston, Massachusetts, the home of Eddie and Alicia Edwards and look at this match officially announced The System, Bear Bronson and Brian Myers versus the Legendary Hardy Boys and the Righteous in a tag team title ladder match live on the Melter yep, face melter for Bear Bronson, That's awesome. Looking forward to that. I'm gonna have to practice my ladder skills, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Well, this past week on SmackDown, I asked Danhausen to keep the Knicks uncursed. I even gave up my Rolex watch, and what do you know? The New York Knicks are now the champions, winning the finals.
Speaker 2: What a game?
Speaker 1: What out of touch?
Speaker 4: Ww Rider wrote that for you to think that you, I will say this diehard Knicks fan.
Speaker 1: I cannot pretend I'm this this die.
Speaker 2: Hard I assume it was like, can I do this now.
Speaker 1: If I were to pick a team, obviously it'd be the Knicks. And now I can't. What's the word front runner? Guilty is charged? A lot of front runners sliding around here right now. The past couple of weeks have been incredible. I have been watching, literally watching the finals flying home. I was watching it on an airplane. I downloaded up to watch our airplane, like I am in. I bought the merch.
Speaker 2: H did you buy this shirt?
Speaker 1: I did not find out? This is next level?
Speaker 2: Let's talk. I am a Boston Celtics fan. I bought this shirt.
Speaker 1: Woa and Housen Champ Housen has Knicks merched this guy that this one was nuts. First of all, he's got the big shots of the Knicks stuff. But the fact that this guy six months ago was doing nothing and I don't think he'll he'll, you know, mind me saying this, like his merch table line kind of dying out now the.
Speaker 4: Wrestling k and s Ken crying to me, he's like, this guy was at your toy drive. He'd sign anything I want for nothing. Now he won't to return my text.
Speaker 2: This is, you know, might be the most famous person I know now unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Sure, Dan Housen's Knicks both you know, all.
Speaker 4: My civilian friends know what its it is like, not even like people that watch wrestling or you know.
Speaker 2: He will never pay for a meal again in New York City, period story, as long as he's wearing the makeup.
Speaker 4: Got forty one years on Earth. This is my first fandom world championship. It's it's surreal, man. Congrats, man, it's pretty surreal. And then I'm also in a way it's not surreal because I've been so locked in on this team for the especially for the past four years since Brunson came. There was just something like I saw right away in him that I just thought I admired and I thought he was so special and he's proven that he is.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like surreal to me.
Speaker 4: But but it's not because like I saw the greatness in this team. I watched them so closely for so many years. So it's so cool, man, it's wild. You know, forty one years. I've never seen a championship of any of my teams.
Speaker 1: So remember it first, Like brunts in the Knicks, not that they need another Knicks fan, but they I think I'm gonna be back into watching following like and I haven't followed the Knicks religiously since the late nineties.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a special team and like that's the key where their team, Like these guys are with everything about all of them. It's crazy, man, It's wilstely a pleasure. I'm actually Brosky. It'd be real proud of me. When we're done, I'm gonna film some content with my brunts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that for social media. Yes, I need to get to Brunton.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Broski, did you see like they came out with the starting lineup? Pops you can pre order.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that. I'm not gonna get pops.
Speaker 2: I know, but it looked cool and I think.
Speaker 1: I was like the pops. I would have got the whole thing. I did get the hat, the shirt. I'm in, Baby, I'm in.
Speaker 4: We literally went to Universe like two three years ago and I'm wearing a brunts and jersey the whole day in the vlog and everything.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Tell us about the bash in Beckley, guys, there was a no show. Dango just didn't get on the flight.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 1: He's a civilian.
Speaker 2: I said, why would Dangle do this?
Speaker 4: Just the weirdest weird saw the flight and said, uh uh yeah. He said he had a demo a bathroom and he just didn't feel like going that said again, the bash of Beckley hanging from the rafters, a thousand people, Beckley, West Virginia, Gary damn Ron Championship Wrestling. There there he is looking at that. We sent that to Dango and he knows showed that photo right there. Awesome time semi main event carried Heath the best match of his god damn life in front of her best.
Speaker 1: He lost his best.
Speaker 4: If you got seen it, please return it to him. Pretty much my whatnot Olympics went down on Saturday. The amount of stuff.
Speaker 1: I got it was pretty Speaking of what not Olympics, Brian and I, we did a lot of filming. We did a bunch of logs. Right, you should have saw how much of merch Bride had Beside, I felt like I was being taken advantage of.
Speaker 4: My sellout best friend colleague here went back to New York. I haven't seen him in months. It was an unbelievable about left me high and dry on the indies here I had to fucking my stockpiled all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So the normal say, man, twenty minutes, bro, it was like twenty five minutes. There was stuff for Ken in there. That couple Ken. Now I know what Chelsea Green feels like every week when I have the table.
Speaker 4: But also if you add up the normal when I used to see you every other weekend, two or three things here were there.
Speaker 1: That's what you did. Also, we have a brand new two pac. That's right. Well, well, Brian and I we don't want to spoil too much, but we filmed three blog skis together. Mark was a book two good. I just couldn't make it. So we got Jadril. A shoe did not come with his bare Feeta is wearing those like toe shoes instead.
Speaker 4: I couldn't stop staring at them all day. He woreed the shoes like from two thousand, but that's like what from twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Those shoes were a thing with the toes, and he looked like he yeah, yeah. We got three blocks coming, and the one that's next week with Tugboat.
Speaker 4: Guy might be the greatest automatic Top three all time. We'll see how it's edited and how it comes across. It could be one and.
Speaker 1: I will say this with confident collection and his setup in his room arguably the best wrestling figure collection I've ever seen, just the way it was set up. Yeah, it's the display that really makes it, the sentimental stuff about it, the variety. You know, I really really enjoyed it. I think you guys will too. John heiden Reich, Hi, right, I did. He was on Chris Fan Vliet this week and they were talking about toys like like that, people who know him have been buying his toys to come to come meet him. Think speaking of blogs, Brian, I were thinking, what if we we film a blog going to see Hyde Reich at Walmart We do a figure out with Hiderich. Well, I'm serious, and we bring him his Ruthless Aggresion figure Society.
Speaker 4: We listened to this actually in the car on the way home from all our vlogging, and I was like, I don't think we actually ever met him.
Speaker 1: I think we just missed it. But uh, Hide and Reich four ruthless aggression figures back in the day, which is pretty impressive. Here there was the Solo, there was Treacher's trio, there was the two Pac with Hayman, and then the the l O D, Hide and Reich. So they're all pretty similar except for the l O D one. But like bro We said all the time, ruthless aggression guys get no love. You're telling me you wouldn't want to tell Hide and Reich.
Speaker 4: Come on and one day the ruthless aggression no styalgia is gonna kick in. We're gonna We're gonna be there for it.
Speaker 1: It certainly kicked in for me, especially after seeing you know, listen to this, seeing tugboat guys collections like damn, I really got to display my ruthless guys. And I think Brian's got to go back and buy something. That's what I don't know, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: I thought hiding Reich in Legion Doom was a cool idea.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a cool it was different.
Speaker 2: He the he fit the bill. In my opinion, I'm all for it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Chris Newinski, someone else who never got a figure, posted about a custom figure that a fan made him.
Speaker 4: Which I thought, this is like his like commentary on this was pretty funny. We have a video d yeah, and it.
Speaker 6: Was a very simple one to put together. And this is essentially the Monday at Warris Kurt Hennig with a head skull from Tom Veg. I'm going to tape off the legs and the red is gonna cover well, it's on black. The black isn't really gonna come through. For his hair, I used butterscotch. I'm I think I can't remember now. Apple barrel is what I use for my hair colors, because there's a ton of options. I always wanted a Chris Newinski when I was younger. I didn't like him, but he was one of those characters that was just different. It wasn't one of the classic characters in my collection. It was one of those side characters.
Speaker 1: That in my young ruthless.
Speaker 6: Aggression heart played a big role in my fandom at the time. So always was bumbed. I never had a Newinsky figure, so I was pretty excited to be able to finally put one together.
Speaker 4: Here, damn bro just those couple of clips. Then there's like a who's who who he's working with?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah, he was around for a long a period to have gotten a figure.
Speaker 4: It's just shit luck because there's been people who had way less of a run that got you know, just timing and yeah.
Speaker 1: Moments in Royal Rumbles, the bush Man Mark Bushy, He's back, He's back. Jack.
Speaker 4: We got to talking about this. I'm not convinced this is something.
Speaker 1: Well, he found a just Toys Bendoms undertaker mint on card with gray gloves. Now knee jerk reaction sun damage right, He's shown videos and pictures. It's why wouldn't the rest of the figure be sundamaged? Why would only the purple change to gray? He's shown the back of the gloves, where the glove where it's gray. It's a uniform gray, not a reseal. What could this possibly be? I do think it's some kind of even the Bubbles sundown. I don't know, or like somebody owned this chain smoked or something. I don't think it's a real variant. I think it's Oh, I don't think it's a variant. I don't think it's real. Like and also, just by chance, I talk about house. He has Bendoms on display, which was very cool, and I stared at this taker. It's not this vibrant purple anyway, you know what I mean. So it's it's almost like a grayish purple in the first place. So it wouldn't be that hard to presume this got you know, oxidized or whatever the hell, and it altered it a little bit. I saw a theory from Bushy and this is one that I'm not saying this is it, but I'm leaning towards could be it that this was set for series one and as gray and then you know, he switched to the purple, so they used it for series two. And this is just kind of like a mock up test shot thing, not a release figure, but.
Speaker 4: What's on the back of the but the series twos in the back of the box and the whole thing is shot, and that.
Speaker 1: Is Series two on the back, so that that's impossible. It can still be. It can still be a mockup of what.
Speaker 4: Okay, a mockup of Series one would have Series one on the back because it would predate Series one.
Speaker 1: That makes but I mean, this could be a mock up of series two and they just use this extra Series one prototype they had laying around. Okay, that's different, but I don't know, We'll never know. We'll never know.
Speaker 4: And my gut, not trying to bury Bushman here, but my guts, and it's cool that he posted this and it's up for debate, and he's not stating like, look what I found. He's asking, but my gut is telling me, no, this is nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we will never know it. Does you know if you go to what Series one could have been? Could it would have? Should have?
Speaker 4: It does fit the gray fits that time period, right. But also Macho is in Series one. We know that for a fact, right, right, So we'll never know.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. If we get an update on this, we will keep you posted. I just thought it was very, very cool. Have you seen this handcrafted wooden ring going around? Like so many people slid into my DM to say this. I know it's it's awesome, but I mean, do we have a picture of this?
Speaker 7: D money, guys, check this one out. A complete one off. This was made in the late nineties by a retired cabinet maker to WWF Wrestling ring. It's absolutely stunning. The quality is unbelievable in this.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 7: Got a little drawer there to put your little wrestlers in. You've got in lay of that walnut stained walnut or mahogany. You've got oak on there, You've got beach for the little side poles.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 7: Little drawer opens up. Look look, look, look, look, look absolutely gorgeous. So this is a complete one off. There isn't another one of these.
Speaker 2: I'm a wrestler's just died.
Speaker 7: He's down, He's down anyway, catch it, guys.
Speaker 1: I love that collection of figures. I don't know what the poster man did. You guys see the Triple A El Grande Americano ring used Mass and met Icono Imagine Opera auction right now of the net proceeds donated to a charity.
Speaker 4: This is going for a lot of money right now. The people this match is like rock the wrestling community.
Speaker 1: So I believe it's over twenty thousand dollars as of this recording. It's awesome, cheap, it is wild, I would say cheap. But stock Ex co founder Josh Luber's the ghostwrite figures. Now you can get them graded like with my AFA. Just pay a little, actually get them graded. This is something I've been trying to do with Major and CIS. But it's it's cool. Just get it graded right away for free. Pretty cool. It wouldn't be free when we did it, but I don't know how they're getting away with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for free is wild, But I guess those are very expensive anyway.
Speaker 1: But wow. Yeah, speaking of graded in afa AFA graded Greg the Hammer Valentine Rhythm and Blues has popped up. A lot of people have been asking me about this. I'm at nine positive this is the original Greg, the first grade that was. I've held this in my hands, Steel Cage Customs. Our buddy owned it, grated it, sold it. So, uh, there's this one. There's one that had like a broken arm that I did have. I sold it to Bushy, he sold it to somebody. And then the one that I have from the toys Russ and asking price on this thirty five thousand dollars and I'm hoping it sells right because you know I have mine from there and the two even more. Yeah, but these these rare boys are out there. I was tempted to get this. I was tempted to get it just to kind of hoard the Gregs, just to hold the Gregs.
Speaker 2: Well, you get this, then he's going to really punch you in the face next time.
Speaker 1: Ah. Our good friend, and yeah, I'm saying, our good friend, Terry the Warlord. We sent him the prototype of the big Rubber Guy, which will be in stock. I don't want to say any day now, but any month now, any week now. Warlord a huge fan. We're a huge fan of him.
Speaker 2: And Gallows is looking rough nowadays.
Speaker 1: Warlord it's still jacked. That was Connects joke and he's looking great. The figures looking great. And I love when when when wrestlers love our product, yeah and appreciate him. It's it's a good feeling all around. And uh, Big Rubber guys. Expanding. We are now on Entertainment Earth, which is a big deal if you know anything about pop culture. Uh. Figures a bunch of our stuff available right now on Entertainment Earth selections.
Speaker 2: That Danausen will go.
Speaker 1: There, yep. And guys, we dropped a couple more things on collectmajor dot com this week. We already have the Tommy Dreamer and Raven Extreme Big Rubber Guys. We dropped the Homicidal Geni Siddal Suicidal Saboo in a week a month. We don't know it's on the one a month. I played it safe. He's on the water. Look at the homice out of Jennis Addle Suicide Saboo removable head piece. Uh. We showed this figure to Saboo at the Live show right in Vegas. So this is not something that was created you know after the fact. He knew this figure was coming, So that's extra special, uh to me, as well as an LA Dodgers macho. Man, Yeah, I heard I heard someone saying, no, we jumped the shark on the Dodgers. Like, bro, this is nothing. We're gonna make every team. You don't get it by now.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think you need to be a I mean by all means, sure, be a complete list, but this is like, obviously for your team, will specialize.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying we're gonna make every team, but we're gonna make as many teams.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me that Red Sox. Macho, I'll display that ship.
Speaker 1: I'll make Mark like sports again. Yeah, and guys, it is official, the big ass wait before you do that.
Speaker 2: One more action figured news thing. I just posted this in the but it got out there public, so we can say it right here. An update on the smart Mark Sterling action figure. We kept saying June, but now it looks like late July, early August, and based on communication.
Speaker 1: A hard time pinpointing the color of gray for his hair.
Speaker 2: No, it sounds like it's done and it's ready to ship. So as if you know anything about toys, once it gets on the boat, it takes a really long time, you know. Then it arrives in the facility.
Speaker 1: Week So yes, we're getting too August there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So as far as we know via the communication, it seems like the figure is done and produced and it's just waiting to ship.
Speaker 1: And that will be available on Jazzuar's vault as well's collect Major dot com exactly, which is pretty damn cool co exclusive. But guys, the big Ass Extreme Bash August ninth, we're gonna put tickets on sale this for today Thursday for Major marks dot Com Patreon members. Uh. Meet Bubba Ray Devon, Spike Dudley at Kloon possibly the last live show ever at Calhoun Sogs in August. Welcome to dudley Ville, August ninth, one pm. It's a meet and greet with the Dudley Boys. Professional photo op Justin Walsh by the.
Speaker 4: Group by my professional group photo up with all three.
Speaker 1: Rare is going on vacation that day, but he's or going on vacation the day before maybe and coming to do this and then going back to vacation.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this. If you don't wear a tied I shirt for this, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Well, guys, we're gonna have one. We're gonna loaded up with an exclusive and it will be Tied I. So look for that. All right, we gotta go back up. Hold on, I'm recording my podcast. All right, No, no, done. You gotta get out of here. No, you got that's my dad's here. Dad, you gotta get out of here. You gotta get out of here. All right, God, you're gonna you're gonna drop drop younna fall. You have a broken hip. Your step you can travel? Please back up. You can't be on. You're stepping on things. You're stepping on things. He does out of here, you're stepping on things. Oh my god, you have you have a broken hip. You're stepping on things. Should make sure the door shuts. Just is that Bob from Grapplers and Gimmicks. He's never gonna figure out how to shut this door? All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, jeez, real quick, this was a great idea from uh from Grocock. Here the annual last show ever, the Annual last Show.
Speaker 1: I'll believe it. I love it. But yeah, guys, it's gonna be an incredible show. The after party tickets go on sell Friday Thursday from major marks dot com members only one hundred fifty tickets. I think it's gonna sell out. The goodies, the print, the cards, p yeah, all the good stuff and the live show.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be and Bubba has to sign your stuff without giving you ship.
Speaker 1: And of course big point there. Oh we are gonna have the uh. You know if you this will come with one autograph for each wrestler, but if you want extra autographs you can pay for that over our collect Major dot com. All right, guys, ready, I'm sorry Major pod dot com. Jesus lie you guys ready for uh some news show up and the news brought you by Gurage Beer.
Speaker 4: Major Rustling Figure Podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer, Scratch that figureage and scratch that beer rige with garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Every tag team needs a.
Speaker 4: Name, and here it is Major Garage Peer. Garage Beer is like refreshing and made with the highest quality.
Speaker 1: You can choose between the light beer or my favorite, the line.
Speaker 2: And with only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most refreshed drink.
Speaker 2: I'm smart Marks and I love be flavored beer.
Speaker 1: And I'm always ready Matt Clodon and the Major Garage is always open.
Speaker 2: Last time we partnered with garage beer, things got a little out of hand. But this time we're doing things.
Speaker 8: More professional, classic, more class These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy bum more polished?
Speaker 1: Good idea.
Speaker 2: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hilton, integrity on teamwork.
Speaker 2: And focus.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, garage beer, Major garage Beer. In his summertime, it is getting hot in Florida. Nothing better than cracking open an ice cold.
Speaker 4: Derek Tugboll, Guy Short is stocked up on garage be bro That's another thing.
Speaker 1: What a pro ice pulled garage beers while we're filming this? Probably that talking and vog was parched. Hit the spot. It was great. Also, the the nice uh, the lunch his wife provided for us talking Shoot Wow me loafs. Here's the hashtag Major Garage Beer. Every single week, if we choose your picture of video, you will get a prize.
Speaker 2: Who wins Nick Poppel at Nick Pappell when you have to make your own bucket because they don't have it in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a Rawlings bucket. I'm like, wait a second. And I love that bone Coach of Xbox matches the line beer perfectly.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I love that.
Speaker 1: All right. Some news Latuni Wrestlematic series Andre the Giant Machine. This is like the machine. This is like a Hasbro size. Did the machine have different masks? Is just like a fantasy. I believe this is a fantasy. Yeah. I don't really have anything to say. Okay, yeah, so Hasbro scale Hasbor scale and he's calling it onto the Giant, which is perfectly fine. So I'm just glad that the estate is getting the money. That's all I was. You know, Liatuny does things by the book. He does tap rope collectibles, showing off the bad boy Joey Janella. There is oh my god, there's three different versions of the USA version, a bloody version and a snake version, so that this is a globe the glub style cool and I love these. I like that he's got the different tones in his hair. Yep, the missing tooth. You guys see the teaser for the next h top rope figure. Is it always ready? I'm not gonna say, looks that boot looks like it's always ready. Now it looks like a little always ready boots. Uh toy notion Russell Fed's Wave two. The pre order is up these Matra Man's God, damn, these figures are so good, man, I don't have I watched the video on the other day. It looks really nice. Man. I don't quite know which one I want. I think I want the orange one. I can't get all three. But you know I have one of their bulldogs. Do you have any of their bulldogs? I don't have anything from them, period. But he said he was trying to reach out to you to send you one for free. I finally gave him a follow on Instagram, so maybe you can. Okay, But these look incredible. Has the nice Hasbro shine, awesome detail, Oh, really really good fanatics. An El Grande Americano Replica Lucha mask is available. Sure, that's a ridiculously at the moment. Yes, we got some Mattel updated photos, and I believe Mittel is gonna drop new stuff. This is Monday as we record. I believe on Tuesday they're dropping way more stuff right date, so things are gonna be outdated. But if you're listening to Friday, but if you're listening early. We saw updated photos min on card or mint in box photos of the CM Punk the The John Cena Punk Life.
Speaker 4: Rap Battle Punk. This has been in development for a long time.
Speaker 1: Looks pretty damn cool if you asked me. We also saw updated photos of the Saturday Night's main event.
Speaker 4: Elite Favorite packaging currently in rest.
Speaker 1: I love we got we got Warrior with the icy title, we got the j y D Junkyard Dog, Cody Rose, the American Nightmare in that nice jacket and brown Breaker. These are all figures we saw at the World during WrestleMania, uh defining moments. We saw some min on card photos of Cactus Jacket, New Jack, Let's go come on. We see figs by the way, which is like Shwing Swing Swing nw Jack. Absolute must for me. Uh, this is so cool that Notorious one eight seven, you got the trash Can, the Bad Dan, a staple gun, bloody Head, Kendo stick. This is a absolute must have. The Cactus Jack. I'm gonna pass on it, but I do think it's interesting.
Speaker 4: I do think it's cool, you know, random and down the U CW rabbit hole that I feel like, I gotta have it, and.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if you're a Fuley fan, this is something different.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean if you're a fully guy, then you need this because it's never been touched before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's got the Dungeon of Doom shirts, the Eric Bischoff shirt which I did not know was coming with.
Speaker 2: That Sean Mooney.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a fun ringside exclusive. Speaking of fun ring side exclusives, Yeat Jay USO Ultimate Edition looks great. That's Mania title win right, four letters, one word, Yeat. That's that's clearly uh, one of the best ultimates ever. So many accessories. Hold on a second, Cheles, please can you shut the door? Please? Thank you? Oh my god? Oh boy, trying to rush this podcast long to take your dad to Disney World. No, I have I have to do some W eleven eight, Like we really just getting Bob Achiro. No, we got we got a VIP hopefully with Kirk tomorrow. Actually, but you never know what VIP tours you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: We're going to be on the wheelchair situation.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what's gonna It's gonna be Swoggle style, guys. I'm so excited. For these. I know we have some haters thee this. There's some people hating on that's wild to me. I think people who are hating on and just hate life because you don't need to buy these if you don't like that too.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, I don't think I'm gonna get this yoga because it's the gear isn't really like we have two Ultimates already and that gear is No.
Speaker 1: I haven't decided what I'm gonna do with these. I am going to get them, I think at a Fomo, but then I'm thinking, like like Bryanton, like what am I going to do with these? Yeah, like I'm not. Am I gonna put this with my Hasbro collection? If they don't know that, you're going to have to backtrack and reget them. So I feel like I don't know because there's a lot of possibilities here. Obviously I'm gonna I'm That's why I'm getting it out of Fomo as well as the cane in that wrestle Man in two thousand package. So these look really cool. We've talked about before. The sky's the limit for these, right, you know, who could they make after this sock socker? So apparently These were not supposed to be shown on w W Shop. They were shown because they're down already, right, I don't know if they were taken down or they're sold out. But here is the next wave of the l j ns. We have CM punks Like. That's not a modern day punk, that's a pipe bomb punk cool. I guess you're right, pipe bomb punk? Is that eleven punkin? But is that not? Is that not current day punk?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Because he did wear that shirt like a wretch shirt. Uh, debatable, debatable looks great? Uh. The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiassi, which now you know if you had an LJ in mantra man you I'm sorry LJ A million dollar Man he had was molded in was it black or green? Or black? Dark color? Black? And then then obviously comes through on his face in his hands and looks like ship right, he gets one little scratch on him. It looks disgusting. So this is an updated version of the Million Dollar Man. I am fine with these, but this is what I'm in the line for. This is this is this gets me excited. This is what I'm in the line for. And I think this was a perfect a perfect set. Now it's it's it's somebody brand mister perfect set as in mister perfect somebody who would have fit your l jns. You have a redo of an LJN and A and a new character, but a modern character something also perfect. Two accessories, bro, the towel, the icy straz app guys as an l j and fan. We did not have an icy title. We finally do. Yeah, it's really cool. This is awesome. I ordered them immediately. Well not, I didn't get a punk with the other two. So you've got a million dollar man just out of fomo. I probably won't keep. I wonder if he's got the black triangle down the back of the singlet or a different color. I would hope, so I would hope. So either way looks awesome. Like this is like an algebanda. You could have to do the perfect plex. Nice little pose. Spit the gum, yeah, gums, gums, spit hand there, splot. I think it's great. We got some ring side news guys the fourth of July. Sal check it out. Coming in soon Elite one twenty seven with John Cena, Sammy's Ain, Nathan Frazier, Bronson, Reid, Jason Matteo, and Alexa Bliss Canaan Yoko Coliseum Collection Retros twenty twenty six, Wave three with Rhea, Great Mood and Dominic I need those Wop, jay Usso Rings Exclusive and Upneck is the Ringside Top ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has then brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of WWE Action Takes.
Speaker 4: Go to Wrestling Figures dot Com and make a purchase and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 1: It's the rings.
Speaker 3: Top Say you just got twenty face and your wife the fat Games rings, Saha top Tad got the grubbers Guy sends page looking badge rings Saha Toptail of the thirty Year's Charles Bruce, This ain't a Trams rings Saha sahp Tad. Make sure you use code page and pu the discount.
Speaker 1: Yeah alright? Number ten, Cody Roads Best of Ultimate Edition seven, number nine, Chelsea Green Ultimate thirty one, Number eight, Costume Collection Acts and Smash number seven, jay Usso Wrestmated forty one brings that Exclusive Number six, Penta debut Defining Moments Rings That Exclusive Number five seventy by care Elite one, twenty five, number four, Penta Elite one twenty six, number three, Javon Evans Elite one, twenty six, number two, El Grande Americano Elite one, twenty six, number one, John Cena Ultimate Edition thirty one. Wow and up Next Weekly Purchases Fixed by the way, So the watches paint. Oh the watches fixed, guys. That Rolex is fixed? Uh. Next Weekly Purchases brought to you by Major and Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 2: They got you, my ass, My.
Speaker 1: God, you have what I got? Rick playing, He's.
Speaker 7: Round Guy and here not gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 7: Bryan Male and mat He Gonna.
Speaker 2: They're so real. Can you tell the.
Speaker 3: Difference Lastrica video style.
Speaker 2: Big Rubber Guys. They're for real eat sold separately on Major Bendis dot com.
Speaker 1: Big Rubber Guy. Collect them all, alright, guys, collect Major dot Com. A lot of pre orders are coming in, a lot of in stock items are coming in. We have the extreme figures, Tommy Dreamer and stock.
Speaker 4: Take the man out of the box when you open your Tommy Dreamer Big Rubber Guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we thank Tommy. He's been really supporting this on social media. Raven could do a better job and the uh.
Speaker 4: The feedback on this, Tommy has been like unbelievablecross board man, just NonStop. I absolutely love it. Complimenting it, Yes, I absolutely.
Speaker 1: Love We got a dream team over on Collectmajor dot Com. Of course, the Saboo, we got the Macho Man's, we got Macho King MLB stuff. It's just so much cool stuff that.
Speaker 4: Philip fanatic getting into people's hands as we speak. It's gonna be hysteria. I'm calling it Demolition. We got Sargeist Slaughter, Andre the Giant. Just go to Collectmajor dot Com. Check it out, look through it, and start scratching that figure.
Speaker 1: Itch. What do you guys all before we get into our purchases, use the hashtag collect Major. If we choose your picture of video, you'll get a prize.
Speaker 2: Who won Derek Tilley at Dusk Till Dawn twenty three asw Wrestling, Bashi and Beckley was able to add a couple Hall of famers to some Collect Major brg of the Demolition and Sweet Piece from ww Hall of Fame during Wrestlming a week now to have all three pieces grated and sealed by cream.
Speaker 1: Oh that's smart, very cool. I really like that, guys. I a couple weeks ago talked about how I had two E c W original San Fransotomeca rings, and I offered somebody to buy one at costs. Well, I met up with someone in the La Fitness parking lot in Orlando sold sold an ECW ring a shout out to K and T Sports cards, and they gifted me a couple of things. They gifted me this Chelsea Green Cosmic yep, brand new cosmic, and then a box of the chrome Chelsea Green. Right, and I got some pack Should I rip some packs? Right? I ask you A guy like sure, that's cosmic, not chrome. I'm sorry, cosmic cosmic. I'm sorry wait wait, pops, chrome cosmic, Well, you can call it cosmic. Chrome is regular, that's cosmic. It's different, okay, but it's chrome cosmic, right if you want to be a de freedom about it. But she didn't say of the cosmic parts. Okay, you're gonna rip it open and see what we got here. We have Julius creed Alba fire ooh, a Tyson DuPont twelve out of seventy five, little Tyson upon Stone cold Steve Austin here only four cards and packs. That's crazy. Premium item, dude.
Speaker 4: And there's not guaranteed autos in there, so that's like pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Huh. Autos are tough to come by. Yes, So okay, if you were to buy this pack in the stores, how much would that cost a lot for a pack? Yeah, with only four.
Speaker 4: Cards, Yeah, it's probably like forty fifty hold fifty pack maybe, Yeah, that's where cards are at foul. The boxes of those are three hundred plus a pack of four cards. Is that much money?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes? I's thirty or forty yeah, Dia Hal Ricky Saints. We got TOWO eighty out of two ninety nine. You're doing good with the numbers. That's nice. And uh, Malick Blade, it's some more here, Former Leak, whatever you want to call. Oh god, we've got this toxic guy, Kit Wilson. There we go. Eric Rowan ooh, we got a fifty one out of seventy five for Rooke. You're hitting some some good numbers. Exter Loomis got two more packs, guys. Let's see here. We got the million dollar Man, Jac Matteo American Imer, Cody Roads, Jimmy Hart. Nothing special on those all base, all Bass. Last pack for now, we got is he Dane Akira Tizawa. Oh look at this a little USOS that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's and uh here we go, Nice goes out. Yeah, I dropped that guy out on pay per view. So did you brisky?
Speaker 1: I did? I cannot believe it's forty dollars for a pack of four cards.
Speaker 4: That's it's a high end premium mind and what you're chasing on those are like it goes from like how far from the sun, hence cosmic So if you get a son of somebody and then on you know, all the way to Uranus pal Oh.
Speaker 1: Wow. I will say that the cards look very very cool. Yeah, they're stunning. They're beautiful cards. And speaking of cards, I got this twenty twenty four Prism Chelsea Green Auto Jim Mint ten nice. This cost me a pretty penny on eBay. Damn. Yeah, I was gonna say, but I was a little bitting war and I put in my max and ended up winning. So there it is, all right.
Speaker 4: Well I had a very light week so I can do this very quickly. Here saw my really good friends Bill and Barry this weekend, the Maashon Beckley and it's kind of like never lost to me. Like there's probably no other way to establish a relationship with some of these guys because we are just so much younger than them. Like I was never gonna like work demolition or travel the roads up and down with them. But but three Shoes work demolition, did he not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm sure they don't remember him that sense.
Speaker 4: But through you know, collect Major, you know the relationships we just averaged with some of these people like Sarge and Demolition and Hacksaw, It's been like just so rewarding, and to get to know them on another level, like where they see me and they go, hey, Brian, They're excited to see me, and I'm obviously excited to see them has just been really, really wonderful aspect of the toy business. So Bill Edie's book, which I read last month, I've brought that with me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Bill signed it to me with a nice little inscription there, the mass Superstar.
Speaker 1: I do recommend it.
Speaker 4: I put some quotes from this book last week on my Twitter that kind of made its rounds on social media, so check that out. I'm actually in the process of reading Barry's book right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not done with it.
Speaker 4: But then the brand new Ringside collectibles, Coliseum collections. Oh wow, each signed for my collection. So here is the smash damn really freaking cool and then here is the.
Speaker 1: Acts right here, and it's cool now that they come said that one big jumbo box.
Speaker 4: They each have their own box to kind of so you don't even need like a protector or anything like you know, keep them in there.
Speaker 1: So there is I love that a sign like about access hair you see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why is Ax's hair so nice? Which I recently watched the thing that he said. Uh, he had given his notice and he knew it was his last day, so that was his like f you. But it's like it's funny that no one's like what it's known as, why is Axes hair so nice? Like not why is Axes hair a mess?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Not what he was trying to accomplish.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean I collect autographed Legends signed metal figures, so these will be collection from see the Boys.
Speaker 1: Saying Houston, he got me this. These are really hard to find. WW Superstars, the Hurricane. Uh so this set has rv D Hurricane, the Steiners, I'm looking for rb D still.
Speaker 2: And anything I forget. Did you decide to keep these for now.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping them, but I'm looking like, I just really do love these figures. They're so well done. Yes, I love anything that's Walmart's list. Was such a pain to fine, Like I still need the Headbangers, Brian Adams, when I still need the cac is Alted. It's like such a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: Anything but Mark you still click. I'm out, Wow the last thing I got. Now, Honestly, guys, this is so brosky. That's so rosky. I don't know if I have this. Uh somebody posted it on Instagram and I'm like, well this exists, but it's also like, do I have this? I don't know. So I found it on eBay. Tell me if you think I need this. I know Brian's going to agree with me. This is a WWE Rumblers rampage ring, and I'm featured on the box Armed.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, I remember talking about this on the podcast, So I.
Speaker 1: Do think you do. I don't think you have it, but I think you need it. I don't recall, Listen, I might have it. I don't recall where is all your stuff in the storage? Uh my garage in my old house. But I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you have it, but we certainly have talked about this before.
Speaker 4: I don't even remember talking about this, to be honest with you, in the chat, is anyone if I have this? Either way, you need it. It was cheap enough to get no matter.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you need it for your collection, no matter what. Yeah, so very cool. Rumblers, rampage and another plug for Tegboat Guy had a whole set up of rumblers Tugo guys. I can't wait for you guys to see you. Guys are gonna love this, you really are. That's all I got, guys. Light week stuff though. Well, of course I bought things during those logs, but we're not going to reveal what we bought. Yeah, yeah, no point. You know what I'm saying. I already sent something I bought out to get signed Posky. Okay, all right, what about some major mark purchases the league?
Speaker 2: All right, major mark purchases.
Speaker 4: The week.
Speaker 2: Let's start right here. Wow, Frank Rodeo signed Rock Funko signed.
Speaker 1: Warriors by the Rock. I'm so curious, like and signed Rock Rock. I ain't going to the airport. You know what, I mean every time I see the rock funkos on eBay, I think they're fake. It's like like it's legit.
Speaker 4: People have to like wait outside like he's got a CoA, so you know what I mean, Like people that wait outside like freaking like he's there somewhere, like you know what I mean, He's appearing on Cohen and O'Brien and you just fucking wait.
Speaker 1: You know it's gotta be.
Speaker 2: He says, saw the rock on eBay and had to have because I was at Mania forty and Scoop the other two from my good buddy and fellow major Mark Kyle Yates the Warrior, taking me to only needing eight signed Hasbro's left.
Speaker 1: Look at that, Wow, looks great. That's crazy. And I do like that Summer Slam package. I don't because I don't have any other ones, but I do like like if I had them all like that, I'd like I'm looking for like a Summer Slim. I have all the Summer slamman on card. I have all the regulars on card, but I'm looking for like a signed Summer Slam card to have, like because I'm not going to display my Summer Slam cards. It's summers. I'm recarding All Series one in All Series two, it's like a mishe the tag teams, it's a combo. It's not everybody, It's not right. Yeah, So I'd like that Warrior would be nice, or if you want to sell that Warrior, I would be interested in buying that. Or if someone has a Macho King, I would love that.
Speaker 2: Jeff Noy's finally got my personal Holy Grailed grail Card. I had this in my eBay safe search since it came out and twenty twenty four tops Allen and Ginter Quad Auto of my favorite band, The Bouncing Souls. If you don't know this band, check them out Jersey's Finest. I got engaged at their show. Plus I have True Believers tattooed across my chest for my very favorite song from them. Plus Sammy's ay and used to use their song Ola as el Jenerico, So wrestling related to that's pretty cool? Uh, Lucas Cacuccio. Here we are uncursed after feeling heartbreak in nineteen ninety four and nineteen ninety nine, I am but beyond elated to officially declare that your twenty twenty six NBA Champions are the New York Knicks.
Speaker 1: You know what, I couldn't leave the Dix had stuff at midnight the night they want like, how do they do that?
Speaker 2: We made fun of you in the chat. I don't, well the sports like.
Speaker 1: They make all it like that's just such a risk to me, like ied to can't like you know what me like financially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they send the rest of them to the countries that need them.
Speaker 1: I guess it's a write off. But that's a lot of stuff. Man.
Speaker 4: Got home side understanding like how it gets posted on fanatics dot com. But like Dix in New York had it all like people lined up at midnight and like bombarred at like it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Got home Sunday morning at three am from the Knicks watch party and headed right back out at seven am to NYC to the NBA store to one of the first to grab Knicks championship gear. Was able to buy the official shirt and hat that's what you need.
Speaker 1: That's about a few shirt for me McKenzie.
Speaker 2: Other items along the way. Online, I was able to purchase the twenty twenty six championship patches, the Dan Housen Knicks Championship shirt, and the tops team set trading cards. Also, of course picked up some newspapers to keep a souvenirs. Great idea. This was truly a moment I will never forget and can't wait to for the parade on Thursday. I have a Red Sox two thousand and four newspaper page.
Speaker 1: And that's people read the newspaper. Guys, we got something that's never happened on the pod before. Okay, Chad Moore, car BRG. I didn't even know this is a I'm literally on the website. Yep, it's true. A new Carrie vo eic Big Rubber Guy available now a black major dot com? Can it going rogue during a recording? Here? During a recording? I look at that show. Anything can happen on the Major Wrestling Prayer of podcast.
Speaker 2: Damn Well, before the Big Rubber Guys, there were these guys. Yeah, Chad Moore says, as many of you know, I'm trying to collect a lot of major pod merch. This past week, completed the Major Pod two packs, got it for a great price, and checked another thing off my list. These uh figures are pretty great.
Speaker 4: I feel like one day they'll get their credit for like being groundbreaking for all these independent toy companies that are everywhere.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I think this, in my opinion, the ultimate sign of og pod fan Fandom's yea.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at mine right now. That that original in the purple and yellow legendary right now.
Speaker 2: We talk about him a lot lately, but I could not pass this up Sea Rat. My major marked purchase of the week is this ring used TNA Heavyweight Championship belt.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, is this the real one?
Speaker 2: Belt? Collecting has always been my first passion, and being able to acquire this one was very special for me. It was held by Kurt Angle, Sting, Aj Styles and many others. Finn and I enjoyed looking up photos of each wrestler with the belt over the past weekend. That is one of my favorite parts of collecting, those extra little moments I get with my kids that I wouldn't have had otherwise. Enjoy it while you can't because they grow past.
Speaker 1: And that's a big piece. That's a big boy. Wow.
Speaker 2: We got Andrew tott in here, Grail acquired. I've been looking for years for a ticket from the nineteen eighty US hockey team. At my local card show yesterday I found one. Will go perfect in my nineteen eighty US Hockey team display Miracle and then Display of the Week little a little smaller display, but I loved it. It's just it's just scrange.
Speaker 1: I love that. Again.
Speaker 4: We're gonna mention again. A tug about guy had Bunk Cruncheres on display and I was like, God, damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so cool.
Speaker 2: Mike McDonald WWF war Zone PlayStation Slash Nintendo sixty four display featuring every playable character in the game in Jack's BCA figures, the announcers Jim Ross and Vin sick Man, even a Stone Cold Stunner alternate attire pose for the cover star Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: So you see the games in the back there war Zone, which I actually kind of hated.
Speaker 1: I looking back, it's not that great, But at the time I loved it because it was the best WWF game at the time. This is before No Mercy, before Resume in two thousand. But yeah, at the same time, you like, Revenge is already out or WCW versus the world is out.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the thing. Like the Revenge and World Tour were so much better. I was like, ugh, ugh, look all right, that's it.
Speaker 1: So all right. Up NeXT's Q and a Q and a you guy, Blue Choo.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you're a lady, or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji at two am ready for better sex than you should be too. That's where blue Choo comes in. They've been on a mission for years to get you bricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula, Blue Choo Gold, is helping millions of men have better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're actually in the mood. This type of innovation is why Blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function.
Speaker 1: Now here's the deal.
Speaker 2: You'll hear in professional wrestling, a lot of the old timers will say less is more. Well, no, how about more is more more blood flow, more arousal, more performance. Don't let your mind get in the way of a good time. Discover your options at Blue choo dot com when we've got a special deal for our listeners right now. When you buy two months of gluech youo Gold, you get the third for free with the promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit blue Choo dot com for more details and important safety information, and we think blue Choo for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 5: Uh year, it's that time again of the show to scratch that itch. Ask the boys what you want to know?
Speaker 1: Year.
Speaker 5: You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rush more figures from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask made your pod and it'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rare. You better be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick you. But the Q will ned this sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, the family's in town, so maybe you don't need a churl.
Speaker 1: Let's go. The family is in town, but they're staying upstairs. Hello, he but Chelsey's mom has been here all money that she's in the downstairs. Luckily the downstairs is big enough where the rooms are opposite size of the house. Wow, you know so selfish and lend baba bluetoo.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, sure that you can't. You can't lend people bluetoo.
Speaker 1: Bro, you cannot. Yeah, you cannot lend people blue choos. But I will be lending myself a blue choo tonight Live. All right, use a hashtag asking me in your pod. If we read your question on air, you will get a prize. Let's go Matt's question.
Speaker 2: MICHAELA Puma HOKEMANI in nineteen eighty, do you think between all the cons that go on almost weekly, the virtual signings and the mail ends, that autograph items are not worth what they used to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Lapoola kind of brought this up to us. We saw him the other day at Tugwoo Guy's house. I I don't think there is any real value to a wrestling autograph. I think people go to these conventions and they spend the money for the experience in that moment. Yes, yes, you know, like and Brian put this perfect example, you know, out into the universe. Like when you're you know, at a signing and someone's vendoring you at a toy store or whatever after the sign and they usually have you sign a bunch of eight X tens and I'm thinking like, yeah, I'll sign it, but who's gonna buy this? You know what I'm saying. Nobody wants like a mac Cardona. They want to meet mac Cardona and get the eight x ten.
Speaker 4: Because in our our generation is signing at a different volume, you know what I mean, Like no one ever did that with Cary von Eric and there's just a stack those would sell, right, but they don't exist. You've already and myself included, and everyone else is already over signed that.
Speaker 1: It's not like that anymore. But I don't think that it's lowered. Can you put the question up again? I want to get the exact verbage here. I don't think it's making things worth less money though, No Beau.
Speaker 4: And it's also he's saying mailings like if I if I'm collecting something, you know, a ECW banner or something, and I want everyone on it. That's my personal thing that I'm going to keep getting it done no matter what, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And there's no like compactis you know, like what are we gonna say, like, is the is an autograph of Hogan? Now well let's say not Hogan. He's a bag example, because he's he's read art. He's pasted Brett Hart. Is it Aliver Brett Hart now worth less than it was in like ninety eight when the word has many sided, Well, no, because it would have been you know, everything's different. You can't compare this.
Speaker 4: I will say this like Saboo for instance, so I kind of you know, he's one of my favorites, so I clock his stuff a little bit like a Sabou eight by ten. I can go on eBay and buy him for ten bucks maybe less right now, but Saboo on like a unique item, you know, like an unmatched fury or something, is like one hundred bucks. You know that's that's that's the big difference too, that's the big difference. Yes, when I think you got to throw away by ten's out the window. Yeah, I think it's got to be a unique eyes unless there's like the picture means something to you, like from a moment, it's just it's just the item you get in the moment of meeting someone.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: But also the wrestlers kind of set the value, you right, So if it's pretty understood that Brett Hart is one hundred dollars for a meet and greet, you know, I feel like it's safe to assume that you buy a you know, a whatever it is that defining moments Brett Hart and there's that you just add one hundred dollars to the value of that figure, really right, But.
Speaker 1: I don't think people I think if you're going into a signing with that mentality, you're going into it for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure, but if you had to move it, like that's what the value would be.
Speaker 1: In theory, maybe in your own head, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't less.
Speaker 1: I don't think it adds one hundred dollars or whatever. Like let's say you're meeting me at wressel Com I was fifty bucks. I don't think it adds fifty dollars to the value. Sometimes it could, No, it's certainly could.
Speaker 2: I think Brett Hart would be yes. But then there are people that it doesn't. If it's seventy dollars to meet Godfather, I don't know if he adds seven.
Speaker 4: I don't think at the end of the day, it's never money wasted because it's an investment, you know.
Speaker 1: And also, let's not pretend that Okay, yes, there are more autograph signs than ever before more virtual, right, But like like Brian said, if you want a certain item, you just got to hope that that's plentfult Like I've been looking for a Brett Hart signe has Bro and an undertaker side has Bro on good Cards for months. They're not like just on eBay to buy, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think the real thing Well, yeah, this conversation is the eight by ten is kind of like it's just a novelty thing to get in the moment of meeting someone when you don't have anything else, you know, But.
Speaker 2: Were you selling those Barry wyndoms on uh on Ken's stream?
Speaker 4: We're going fuck again. I'm sure Ken said, hey, Barry, are you signing these? When he was done with his actual autographs signing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's seven bucks seven bucks, seven bucks?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, crumbs make crumb cakes. There's not nothing. But if Ken didn't do that, he'd probably die with those, you know. And this is listen, this is not a dumb question. It makes a lot of sense what he's asking. I'm just saying that I don't think it takes away the value, because I don't think there was value to begin with.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying. Sure, you're right if there was, right, like if there was this huge demand for a sign Brett Hard eight by ten. Now there's not. I can see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But like I said, and there's no demand for anyone eight by ten sign that's over you know, you know what I mean, that's overwhelming unless they've long gone deceased, like like I said, Kerry Vine, Eric did not.
Speaker 1: And we can't compare prices from today till prices from twenty years ago before all these signings because they that wouldn't add.
Speaker 2: Up well the end. But the only thing that I would say to Devil's Advocate your thing about a by tens is that there is value to those old school WWF promos because.
Speaker 1: That's a separately different in the world. That's an item that's like, that's that's not Yes, it is actually an eight by ten, but that's not what we're talking. We're talking about like that Joe Schmoe goes to Walgreens and makes an eight x ten per you to sign, right right, Yeah, those old school promo things. Yeah, that's a that's a different beast.
Speaker 2: That's you can put a modern autograph on an old school promo in it adds much much more value exponentially. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Brian question Chad Moore at temour ady tu lamb just wondering who is the best producer you have worked with and who is the worst. And I know you guys have produced some matches. What is the best match you've you have produced?
Speaker 1: I've never produced a match, so uh well, yeah, I produce my own matches. Doesn't really count. I listen. I would never say anyone's the worst producer. No, I don't even want to. I don't want to name who's the one. I will name certainly ones that I can think of that weren't very helpful. I will say the story. And I actually think he was a good producer h Rhino and TNA. He was my producer once I forgot who was working no comment, and uh I enjoyed working with because he cared, right right? I love you who care like abyss cares? Everyone cares. Everyone everyone cares. Well, let's not go that far, and not everyone cares. But Rhyano was asking me a question like, uh something about how long is the heat going to be? And I said, it depends how much times left in the match. I mean, yeah, like when do we get to the easter is not for everybody, guys, Let's just put it that way for sure. Yeah, when we get to the heat spot, I'll see how much talking of left to the match. Then that's how much he we're gonna have.
Speaker 4: I like right now, my current favor producer's Lances storm By, Like not even close.
Speaker 1: It's not even a competition.
Speaker 4: And what I like about that is that Lance will challenge me like he won't just And I mean, I've been wrestling twenty two years, so I do appreciate the respect that, like other good people have, or I tell them what I'm doing and they don't say a thing about it.
Speaker 1: Lance will go, well, what do you think about that? Like why this?
Speaker 4: You know? And I like that because it should be collaborative. I agree, you know, discussion, and I like that he just kind of checks me a little bit. And that's what I appreciate, you know, almost like proofreading my essay if you was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say literally is gonna say proofing it sometimes, you know, putting together your own match. There's you're so invested in yourself you might be overlooking a small detail. I can make it so much better. Yeah, and something that's in plain sight but you're just not seeing it. Well, you're overthinking when it's like just chill, you know.
Speaker 4: And the best match I ever produced myself would be Rich Swan and AJ Francis. They were the opener of I Believe Genesis this year I produced that.
Speaker 1: With you, Tina. Yeah, it's crazy, like who coming back to the movie. It's a whole new crop up producers. I've really enjoyed work with, like like Kenny, Like I can't believe like Spirit Squad Kenny is a producer, but he's great. I love him. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think what I didn't enjoy about old especially old school WWE producers, it's like sometimes it's just like it didn't feel like their objective was to help. It was for them to not get yelled at. I agree, which I understand, is that you know, they lived in fear and unfortunately that's the way it was so that time. You know, in that situation, it's just kind of counterproductive for everybody, you know. But I guess because it's just it sucks.
Speaker 1: It's just what it was. And I think also as like a wrestler back in that day, you know, the producers like they they they didn't want they did like you said, they didn't want to get in trouble. So like I purposely wouldn't call things that I thought they wouldn't let me do. I'd call like a special way, like instead of saying I'm gonna get a super plex in the year, I'll be like and then I'm climbing off and he he just throws me down, Like you know, I would word it it away beforehand, where I wouldn't say super plex because that's like superplexy, you know.
Speaker 4: Or and then I also say this like there wasn't a lot of back in the day, at least I can't speak for now, there was not a lot of positive reinforcement. So like you'd get done and they're just like, oh, thank god, I didn't get in trouble. Not hey, good job, which I didn't love. And I didn't even realize what was wrong about it until the first time I got fired. Then I went to TNA and Abyss was my producer for the first thing I did, and like, of course he's there in sandals and like a tied ice shirt, smoking cigarettes out back. He was just very different. And then we did the match was Trevor Lye and I against the Wolves and we get to the back and he was like, fuck you that Bach was awesome and like and I was like yeah, like like like a sports team. Like I'm like, there's nothing that was Like that's the way it should be, Like you should.
Speaker 2: Be like.
Speaker 4: Making everyone feel good about it, you know, and then I'm more inclined to do it again and like one of you know, I don't know, it was just the positive reinforcement went a long way.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna make the joke that we we actually had cult on Thursday and and you it's it's like, oh my god, Col was my producer. It's it's impossible to impress Col Cabana with anything. It's just it's just very apathetic.
Speaker 4: So wits the wrestling business more cult canic shoes FO.
Speaker 2: But in a W I would say Jerry lynn Is he cares a lot and I love working with him. But then the weird thing about us is Aria he's like a senior producer in AW and niece is as well. So nobody really produces our matches.
Speaker 1: But they also can't produce themsel yeah, but so it's.
Speaker 2: Usually just like a KM so KM will get our matches. They just tell him last minute what it is and then he just relays it. But I actually do like.
Speaker 1: Working well when I was in reality check, that's not what I do.
Speaker 2: But we call KM coach all day just to pop them. So all right, My question, Brandon narloc go for gnarly in the spirit of the next winning, what's your favorite sports non WW memory growing up. Maybe it's a team winning at all, or a great time you had at a specific game.
Speaker 4: Man, I think for me, man listen, prosy has to have memories, even though he's not a sports fan.
Speaker 1: Yankees Matt Subway World Series. I remember watching it. Yeah, I mean, like that took over in.
Speaker 4: A very similar way, like the way that we're feeling this right now with the next like and obviously the Mets came out and the losing end of that, But I mean.
Speaker 1: That was ten days of like or whatever, ten days, two weeks.
Speaker 4: Of everybody that I interacted with talking about everyone's just all about it, Like it took over in New York, you know, both teams in the World Series. Epic encounter Like that was the most fun I had as a kid being a sports fan because of like how it just was everywhere.
Speaker 1: You couldn't escape it. It was just kind of a magical thing. I would love to see another one of those in my.
Speaker 4: Lifetime for sure, and close obviously close runner up would be like twenty fifteen the Mets made it the World Series. I'm und up losing to the Royals, but like I was just older and even more invested at this point, and that was like stressful, dude, Like I remember, like I'd watch those games like standing walking around my apartment in basile. It wasn't really it was enjoyable, but not to a degree.
Speaker 2: Yeah what for? You know, man, there's so many two four.
Speaker 1: Lass New England sportsman over.
Speaker 2: We were talking, but you know what you said with this next team, you were so invested. I that spoke to me because two thousand and four, I think I mentioned, I went to probably thirty games as a poor college student, going to thirty games in Boston is a lot. So I invested money time. Two thousand and four also was a year that I listened to or watched every single game, every single game. So to have that payoff, especially after two thousand and three, such a horrible walkoff loss against the Yankees to come back again with this stupid idiot team, the Cowboy up whatever the hell invested all season, and then for them to beat the Red Sox with the four, I mean the Yankees with the four down three to nothing, man then sweep the championship. I mean, can that be? Can that be beaten? But that's a season.
Speaker 1: I still look, there hasn't been like a movie yet about this team.
Speaker 2: But then when you talk about, well there had Netflix just put out the most.
Speaker 4: Abouting, But I'm talking about like this is like the stuff of the movie. Like I feel like there's gonna be a movie about this next team, Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then.
Speaker 2: Patriots versus Seahawks, the last second interception, insane win, right, and then the Atlanta super Bowl, the comeback like down seven points or whatever. It was unfucking believable. So I mean, what could I pick? Insane Bros?
Speaker 1: Get what you going with Jordan and the Looney Tunes Overcoming Overcoming the Mound Stars. I was very invested in. I think it's like the ninety eight NBA Finals. I was a jazz guy, huge jazz guy, and I was devastating the loss of the Bulls. Wowzach Carlong was wrestling. He was my guy before he was wrestling. Yeah, yeah, all right, let's go to some good ass keeping YouTube dot com slash at Major w Pod. Guys, we have a lot of hits right now. Man, it's been a good month. We have my Hasbro Heaven has one hundred thousand views. We have Bryan's Toy Room Tour, Brian and Mark crashing, K and S. We got me in that one house. I loving that K and S log man. Little wild time. On today's log is me at the toy department and uh searching for some proto types.
Speaker 2: Well, well, you started the vox saying I'm not looking to spend a lot of money, chargeching.
Speaker 1: Words a lot of money. Toy Department has a lot of great prototypes, so I got some and then we filmed three logs for the next couple of weeks. So some great stuff coming to to YouTube. Prossingts dot com, get your your your mer and guys. The shirt for the big Ass Extreme Bash will be a tie die shirt.
Speaker 4: I think we'll do both thing. We do a black with that regular logo and then the Dudleyville themed ty.
Speaker 1: I was going to suggest that that works. That works for me. Uh, Major Marks dot Com, Patreon dot com, Slash major pot, the fan club, the community, the subscription service sign up today. Every single week we give away a prize to a new and old subscriber. Who do we got?
Speaker 2: First time the line Cameron Duggan, Oh, Classic Superstar Nick Marquez.
Speaker 1: Guys. We filmed The he Man over an hour long Massive Universe movie review controversial.
Speaker 2: Plus the watch alongs already up there with the Barbier match Brian was in. So both of the both of the bonuses are up.
Speaker 1: That's right, my ass, Matt anything. We had the Figure dis second with the Freedom Let Them Breathe, silver Lining, Smart Mark, the Billy Peck Pecker Checker, Emon Marrigan collect Stuff.
Speaker 2: The Ultimate prize for February April, February, March and April is going out today. And then we got the first shipment of cards for this month and they were they were like printed almost completely off of the card. Oh no, oh no, so which has happened one other time. But I just couldn't in good faith send those out.
Speaker 4: So oh, thanks for being prom He does all this stuff.
Speaker 2: So well, he sends it out, but I had to deal with the companies re sending the cards.
Speaker 1: And we're about to order the the next ultimate gift, so the weight won't be as long. Sometimes the waits longer because things take time to get made. This try to make you ahead of it. Yeah, yeah, uh anything else on uh Major box dot Com, Bruiser with the toys. You guys got a date. It's Thursday. There you go.
Speaker 4: Actually as it drops for what's that exact That is the eighteenth. So if you're listening there's eighteenth, then you're a Patreon come hang.
Speaker 2: Probably be some more.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's gonna be some carryover. Since Brosky was rushing in our conversation Russia, it was an.
Speaker 1: Hour and a half long.
Speaker 2: Shoes had so much more to talk about.
Speaker 1: You could tell. You could tell, yes, I was timing like his sound bites. How long they were going.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he started He started on a on a rant before we even introduced ourselves.
Speaker 1: It's a great listen. No, if you're a he man and you're gonna love it. It's like a must lessen Major Rewind. Every two weeks, Jay George takes you on a trip down Major memory Lane, and then every other week from the vault, what's from the vault lately, Mark, I, well, we're.
Speaker 2: Still chugging along on the on the career retrospectives. Oh right, I forget what the last one was, but sweet, we did the two Deep South and then the first call up. I think the last one was the Deep South too, so the next next one would be like when you guys get called.
Speaker 1: Up very sick?
Speaker 4: Uh plugs. What do you guys got, brother? It's Father's Day weekend. I want to just chill with my family and be a civilian.
Speaker 1: Can't wait?
Speaker 2: You go, Well, we're back in Jacksonville, uh for the for the big Ring of Honor tapings Monday.
Speaker 1: Smack Down this Friday, I'm not quite sure where it is for two days, and then fly to London for SmackDown Tuesday, SmackDown and back what's that? Back to her? Back to Europe.
Speaker 9: And I wouldn't say that. That's not what we used to do. May go to the pub with TTD. You know here, you go, get a pint, all right, have a birthday deep breadom.
Speaker 1: Join the community at major marks dot com and get access to exclusive content behind the s and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 4: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling, figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 1: Each month, you.
Speaker 2: Also get early access to YouTube videos and of course the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates.
Speaker 1: Brand news shows featuring Come Oh Baby.
Speaker 4: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 1: Become a major market, joinmajormarks dot com today