Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: Oh how are you? Since you're sweet, beautiful, I am very fine. How are you doing? You know? I woke up today and was like, I don't think we're gonna make it. Let me tell you. I was just listening to the till end of your monologue and the guy was clapping. I was like, yes, we need to have this conversation. Oh, what's an ethnicity again? You know what? Yeah, be called an ep semi today. It's a freaking badge of honor, especially by those people. How are you doing? What are you doing? You're utterly rubbishing what antisemitism is if you reduce it to people, you know, not having the right to say we stand against a state that commits genocide. Come on now that you use it as your weaponize at de semitism against people who say children have the right to live.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the people and the people saying this are like, oh, we trying to just kill people in peace, and y'all keep talking about it.
Speaker 1: We got to take the social media, y'all talk about it. We got to take the.
Speaker 2: Social media, and we're trying to kill these kids and you know the fact that who they are.
Speaker 1: Can I just say this let me say this, the fact that we've got to the point that talking about this makes us laugh at them. That always tells me the point I have reached that I am so angry that really the only other option is for me to laugh or else, I seriously, I will be raging and all this what we hear is me raw because what the actual hell like, what do you mean? What do you mean to tell me, hey me that I can't open this god given mouth of mine and crust the hell out of you for committing war crafts? Well, let's wait.
Speaker 2: Let me let me play this video for you, because since you're talking about you want to get mad, I'm gonna get mad with you.
Speaker 1: I get mad with you. Where is this dang where's this gad dang video? You know what? I gotta transfer it, so welcome back to it. What are you up to? What's going on? What are you talking about about? Oh? Well, we're gonna talk about I believe you know what it means to be to be black in Britain, to be black, deal with the nonsense that is no sense from people in power. I mean I reacted to Donald Trump's racist rant at Iland and Somalians, right, Oh, yeah, that one. I mean, it's nothing new, but you know what it triggered me. Though. What it triggered me was me remembering all these Americans who told us during the general election that please stay out of our politics, Please don't have an opinion, Please don't say anything about no no no, no, no, no, no no, Because when you choose a rutting ass racist, rapist, white supremacist in chief, as you're freaking president of the country saying as the most powerful, the most descent the world, you're ending up influencing my country and every other country. So yeah, I am going to have a freaking opinion and I'm going to speak.
Speaker 2: So I'm playing a very protectionist about like they're very territorial about things like that. Like even down to here in the United States, like people will be like, don't say nothing about my state.
Speaker 1: I'm like, your state is in the country I'm in. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like, this is what I'm like, don't say nothing about New York if you don't live in New York. And I'm just like, I mean, it may annoy you, but New York is like a world capital.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just found the whole conversation and the way people want to possess you know, what you can or can't talk about. Don't get me wrong. I think there are times and you can challenge people's authenticity and standing to apply or something that they either clearly have jack or knowledge about or just infusing themselves in there to be able to cause trouble. I think that there are always moments for that. But you have to recognize that America has such power that the President of the United States calling a black woman as sitting US congress member garbage only serves to embolding the bottom feed of racists, not just in the United States, but the United Kingdom, across Europe and all of these so called racists, you know. So, yeah, we have to say something, we have to be able to respond to it. Yeah, this video for you, Okay, it's gonna piss you off. Oh.
Speaker 2: So this is Elon Carr, who is the CEO of the Israel American Council. He is the former US Anti Semitism z are that tells you everything you.
Speaker 1: Need to know. And here he is at a Jewish conference in New York.
Speaker 3: And so we are living in a time of miracles and unprecedented opportunities and the challenge for us here and well this I'll end because this is this is key. The challenge for us here is to leverage Israel's successes into our successes and our victories here because we are one people. Israel's weakness is ours and Israel's strength is ours. And now that Israel has turned the entire geopolitical situation on its head, our job in the diaspora is to leverage those wins and win here due to our enemies here, what Israel did to its enemies there and on that the ice is focused.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. Thank you do tell enemies here what Israel did to enemies I'm sorry. Genocide, starvation, ethnic cleansing, shoot in at will Okay, hold on, don't piss you off.
Speaker 2: So while you get your thoughts together, I want to remind you all that all of the things that doctor Shola Moss has listed. In addition to that is the surveillance practices that we have seen getting grow growing stronger and stronger. We have seen incredible repression, not only here the States, but much more even in.
Speaker 1: The in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: I just saw somebody get pulled over and the cop told him that he was getting arrested because he.
Speaker 1: Found a watermelon like sticker in his car.
Speaker 2: Right, So when you see this and shout out to Sabby Sabas who said, wait a minute, was that a threat?
Speaker 1: Because Jewish supremacy is a real thing, Like.
Speaker 2: There's now where they're like, listen, we that girl, and there's not going to be any stopping us.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to show a video a little later in the show of Dye.
Speaker 2: I mean the former dictator who, by the way, he was many terrible things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he was. He is released, he.
Speaker 2: Caught them, and he talks about it. And you know, you're starting to see the same way that you were just naming the rise of like bold racism by the statements made by someone like Donald Trump, we have seen also with the rise of both Zionism, which we know is also racism.
Speaker 1: I'm so freakingly the fascinating.
Speaker 2: Part of this is that this gathering is essentially the same as when we had when we saw Nazi gatherings in Britain and in the US, they were outwardly having whole conventions to talk about fascism exactly exactly, and there's.
Speaker 1: No doubt in my mind that there are a number of questions raised by his performance and his words. Yeah, you have to start asking are these people israeleased or the Americans? Because it's not the Israelis, because let me tell you, religions are loyalty is to Israel and know.
Speaker 2: What literally it is like their ethos is I am Israeli before I'm anything exactly.
Speaker 1: And I think that there will be many people out there who are just like me that before October seven, twenty three, Zionism, I can't tell you what it was. I could not have. It was not in my dictionary. I couldn't have. And before October seventh, twenty twenty three, you had asked me about Israelise, or if you had asked me my thoughts of views about Jews, I had none. I did not give my much more than I would give a Muslim or a Buddhist. As a Christian, I'm like, oh, you're doing good for you. You're a Muslim, good for you. I mean, if none of my dam bits, that's what your faith is at the end of the day, to be between you and God and me and God. So and a story. But it only took me a couple of months I'm sorry it took me that long. It took me that long because I kept seeing the word Zionist, zionism, you know, online broh blah. I was like, what the heck is this or is it a movement on ideology? And what we are actually seen are the worst on the periphery, maybe at the center of it as a good meaning, you know what I mean, Only for me to realize that it is rotten to the freaking core. There is nothing good about Zionism. It is rotten to the core. And what then cinched it for me was when that whatever his face is, Elon Levey, the former state spokesperson for Israel to the UK, did a video trying to explain Zionism as anti colonialism, and I went.
Speaker 2: Hold up colonialism, like they have a Dionism, they had a colonial they had a duration colonial colonial chapter.
Speaker 1: In fact, in fact, what the that sinks it for me because I went colonialism, well that I know and everything I've seen about Zionism is a very opposite of anti colonial. So that's when I went, Okay, let's go. And of course I started getting all this you know, I was getting all this your bad press. I was getting all of the threats I was getting all of that, you you know, the abuse and demands for investigation, sent to my sent again because I'm a lawyer, send to my regulators, you know, trying to try to destroy my reputation and my credibility. And I'm thinking, do you people understand that people like us, Amanda, are you and so many others? We've had to fight so many wars to get to where we are today. God has not brought us this far to leave us for the kind of you to think to have the caucastic zionasity to think you can bring your bs and I will be shocked for once, who the hell died and made you? God? I'm okay, where's my rapper? Let me tie it, where's my scarff? Let's go? Why is gright?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Here you are murdering children. I am witnessing children being murdered and witnessing civilians being decapitated. But you I well, letting my journeymys be because right now I don't need any of that British for likeness. Put that to one side. The Nigerian should come out because we are ready to go. We will write. I don't because are you mad?
Speaker 2: Give my attitude for the last two years it has been I've watched it, you know. I mean you were brought into my zeitgeist because we were talking about the same things, right, and that to me has been a blessing just being able to have I mean, I will say, I'll get credit where its due.
Speaker 1: So the algorithm did his job in that regard.
Speaker 2: You know, it brought folks together who may not have necessarily stumbled upon each other.
Speaker 1: And so I ask you in Britain right now, yeah, as.
Speaker 2: A as a black brit how does colonialism get talked about in Britain in this time that we're in.
Speaker 1: Oh, colonialism is talked about us a good thing. It's talked about as it's nostalgic for white British people. Some white British people. It is a matter of British empire because after all, we went and saved you savages from yourselves. If it wasn't for us white people coming into your African hearts, you would have no civilization, you'd have nothing to talk about. But basically history is being rewritten on a daily basis, and it's being used to justify even what we see today with Zionism. Okay, and uh. At the same time, the same way you find language that that that treats Zionists Jewish people as when I say anxiety, I mean zigni Is Jews as as victims when the reality is that these designer is Jews are oppressed as masquerading as victims. They used that same language right about that. It is not colonization, not at all. After all, this is not what Israel is doing. They gaslight you every single day. And you know, for someone like me, as especially as a black activist, as a black female activist, I am drawing on so much of my history, my history as a black person, my history as a black female, my history as as an activist. And I'm thinking, do these people think we are dumb? Do they not understand that there's so much of what we're saying that we've seen before. So it's you know, it's interesting you mentioned earlier monologue. There's so much that we get ghastly on. So think about language, the way they refer to, oh, if you're Jewish, it's an ethnicity. No, it's not an ethnicity, it's a faith or or the way they are at most maybe at no religious ethnicity, right, because you.
Speaker 2: Ask Jewish folks and name you ask the word the real lines, and they'll keep it in buck with you.
Speaker 1: They're like, exactly when I hear or when I see uh. You know, you constantly get the Zionist talking points, and these zion Is hooking points come to you by white zignus Jews. We all know black Jews and brown Juices exist, but we know that the help of Zionism are white Jewish people. Just as you have with antisigners Jews, you find white and designers Jews say Zionism has jackal to do with Judaism. Zionism has nothing to do with us as please stop referring or conflicting as with Zionism. So here, yeah, now, wait, yes, wait.
Speaker 2: A bill to ban dual citizenship in the United States has been introduced in the Senate by who. Senator Bernie Marino, a Republican in Ohio, introduced Senate Bill three two eight three Exclusive Citizenship Act of twenty twenty five, which would ban dual citizenship in the United States.
Speaker 1: Perception, yeah, would have been the exception bill the bill.
Speaker 2: Let's see, the bill would require a person with US citizenship and that of another country to give up one or the other alleging that a US citizen holding citizenship elsewhere may create conflicts of interest and divided loyalties.
Speaker 1: Mind you, I promise you Israel is not the exception.
Speaker 2: And that's why I keep telling y'all that we're about to have the United States of Israel. They are going to make Israel an official part of the United States, and then Israel is going to take over.
Speaker 1: Just remember I said this. Oh my god, it's asked.
Speaker 2: A US citizen who voluntarily acquires foreign citizenship would have to relinquish their US citizenship after the date of enactment. Those who have dual citizenship would have to submit a written renunciation of foreign citizenship to the government no later than one year after the enactment of the act.
Speaker 1: Those who do.
Speaker 2: Not comply will be deemed to have voluntarily relinquished their US citizenship. So you you are hearing me now, I want you to hear me say this now. I will do that when it's time, and I will just be Grenadian.
Speaker 1: I will say this though. I will say this while they try to target none white people, the people. Did you really affect American is released real? But I'm telling you I'm Shola. I have been trying to screen this from the rooftops, and folks are not hearing me. What what we are watching? Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it's not that we're watching a coming together, We're watching a rising together.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has been together.
Speaker 2: We are literally Miss Latilla said it. Thank you, because this is what I've been trying to say. The United States is being colonized by Israel, and they keep thinking it's the other way around. No, because Israel has been embedded. Zionism has been embedded in the fabric of the world, of the globe.
Speaker 1: And the UK. Same shit. The UK is already colonized. Sis, we are already colonized by Israel. I hope people are paying attention. We are already colonized. Zionism is so insidious in Britain. It permeates every facet of our society. But it took October twenty twenty three for someone like me to wake the freak up. I was walking in a slumber. So many of us were walking in the slumber, not realizing what was happening right in front of our eyes. It took the last two years for me to realize that. Before I started seeing people getting imprisoned, a language being used to my line and character, you know, like totally destroy people's reputation. It has already been done on that record.
Speaker 2: Have y'all heard, there's already been two vocal words that have happened here today we heard doctor Sho Lama say o Pine and my line. So I just want y'all to be really listening. Okay, I just want y'all to be really listening.
Speaker 1: We just heard opine and my line. I'm hearing it. Keep talking to us please, And I think the bottom line, the bottom line now is that we need to start to weaponize the very language and the same processes that they've used they're using against us. We need to understand that our lives, liberty, and likelihoods are at risk. People. This is not a maybe it would happen. It is happening now. It is happening right before us. The fact that they don't even care, they don't care, they're doing it blatantly. This is a problem they You know, that's what I said earlier about the language being used. Think about it everything we fought for. I mean, look at how they refer to antisemitism as racism. You said earlier about how toudaism is not ethnicity. And when I tell people and Semitism is not racism, they're like I said, no, use the brain God gave you. Let let's process. Let's process this antisemiticim is an expression of hate in its own right. In its own right, it is equally as heinous as racism. It is not the same thing. Who exists with racism sects with racism, but it is not the same thing because if we accept that Jews are not a race, They're not a race. They will never have a race. I don't care what Hitler's said and how we try to use that against them, when when in God's world do what Hitler have to say about Jews now become a reference point to prove something? I mean, what are you talking about? You people? Not to you a man that those people talking about me, you have not a race. So you have white Jews, you have black Judes, you have brown Juice. Now wein this no religious ethnicity. Let's just say, right, white Jews can and have been racist from black and brown Jews. That's because the sys of white supremacy is very separate from everything else that is going on. So they can do that. Black and brown Jews can't be racist to white Jewish people. It doesn't work that way. So when you now claim that anti Semitism is racism, what you're actually doing is denying a real injustice, of racial injustice that is born by those who genuinely experience it. And when you do that, when you start called that semits and racism, you know who benefits from that? White people? Because in what world are white people experiencing racism? How? I mean does anti white prejudice exist? Absolutely, that's racist. This morning they called me that all the time, am and season California. You are at five thirty, you know, and sometimes you have to go. It's some people are just willfully ignorant. And Zionists use this. They use this to say, well, now you're being racist to me. And I'm like, I know, Semitism is not racism and seven sim is antisemitism in its own right. And if you think about it, when I say you've got the white Jewish person, black and brown Jewish people, when they talk about Semitism, have you noticed a manner that they're really only talking about white Jews. Nobody talking about the antisemitism and racism that black and brown Jews experience so black and brown Jewish people are experiencing two intersecting inequalities and racial injustices, and people happy caucastic audacity. They yonasity to the homophobia homophobias. The problem here is that they use racism as a catch off phrase for everything. So as far as I'm concer, and all you're doing is impound the very people who already oppress oppress black and brown people. So white Jewish people, black and brown Jewish people who will all experience and Semitism, but the only one whose pain of Semitism is ever acknowledged or addressed a white Jewish people. White Jewish people do not experience freaking racism. Black and brown Jewish people do. So when you come to a country like the UK in Britain and everything you do is that immediately it's immediately couch. And anytime you speak out against science, same when you speak out against as well, it's immediately couch. As racism, you have to ask yourself why, because these white people are not they're not dumb. They understand the struggle that black and brown people, especially black people black people have endured in racism, and what they want to do is co opt that struggle, not experience the struggle, but co opt it. So they come. And so when someone like me says, hell to the freak, no, I'm against antisemitism. I will use my voice and every fiber of my being to fight and sim because I don't need to be Jewish to do so. But hell, no, am I going to sit here and say, oh and seman sim is racism? It's not. I can see that it is not the same thing applies to Islamophobia. I might not just think about it. I know some people, many people that I respect, are like, they say, Islamophobia is racism. I'm like, no, it's not. Islamophobia is its own heinous expression of hate. It is you know, it is as heinous as racism. It coexists with racism, it intersects with racism. But they're not the same freaking thing. White Muslims as an example, white black, and brown Muslims will all experience is Slamophobia, but white Muslims do not experience racism. Black and brown Muslims experience Islamophobia and racism. People, and I'm speaking English, not Latin, not Swaikili, now what and tells you they are two different?
Speaker 2: But we did Okay, okay, So now what right? Because because my thing is is we're we're at an inflection point, doctor Shola, where the ignorance is so deeply outweighed by the power and so even the so the people who It'd be one thing if we had an informed populist that simply just felt powerless.
Speaker 1: But we have an ignorant populist exactly.
Speaker 2: Right, that also feels powerless, like you know, like someone asked the question, Adrian asked the question, are the countries so used to being colonized that we just don't fight back?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. This this is where we get it wrong. America has maybe yes, was once upon a time colonized by Britain, but we know that race or past is from a colonizer, right Britain. I mean, I'll let you want to talk about the Romans. Let's let's just talk the last how many hundred years. These countries are not used to being colonized. They are the colonizers. So what is happening here is not colonization as we understand it. The way you went to Africa, South America.
Speaker 2: And colonization two point oh, thank you colonizer, colonizing the colonizer.
Speaker 1: It's colonizer and colonizer violence. This is literally sets of people white supremacy in conjunction with Jewish supremacy working together. Yes, yes, the world, that is it. That is what is happening here, because if you look across Europe, look across Europe, Germany, we're talking about, you know, strong countries and strong economies here that support Israel right and support the United States. And some of them are just you know, whatever Trump says, whatever America says. You know, we cawtow, we caltaw. These country trees that are meant to be strong in their own right, they're all shipping like chicken liver cowards. Not on single a single one of them is saying anything because why because they're part of the system. So the people being colonized or they attempting to colonize, are people like us, black, brown, white people who are against genocide, who are against colonization, who are against Zionists, who are against white supremacy, who are against Jewish supremacy, who are against everything that we know would make our world rotten. Those are the people they're trying to colonize. They want to normalize the very things that our ancestors fought against, be then black ancestors, white brown assess the kind of thing that we are still fighting today. They want to make it legal, legitimate, They want to they want it to be clared. Just like you said about Israel. Israel is part and parcel of the United States of America. But like me, I'm sure millions of people like me are only just realizing, Oh my god, we did not know that before too, about twenty twenty three. I did not know before to about twenty twenty three that my country, the UK, is being colonized by Israel. I had no idea that Israel had my politicians, people that we thought we were democratically elected in their freaking pockets. I mean, this is what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, that they want to applause you real quick because something annoyed me.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, you don't mind stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So someone here said, ableism never gets enough time in these conversations. First of all, the conversation isn't even an hour long. We haven't even been talking for an hour, so let's start there. Second of all, y'all be applying ableism to everything under the sun.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Third of all, let me just say this, what doctor Shola is literally iminating, illuminating and enumerating for you is the reality of how new this revelation is. So solutions are always going to be the very.
Speaker 1: Process bound in how they are applied. So if we're just now getting illuminated to.
Speaker 2: The reality of the issue, right I literally just sat here and pulled up this and pointed it to you, and now we're talking about, well, it's ableism.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you now, people aren't.
Speaker 2: Going to be able to leave this country for many reasons besides simply you know, disabled, because that is a very real reason, right Shola.
Speaker 1: This is a nation of disability. Beyond the physical.
Speaker 2: The disability is also emotional, and it is also mental because the psychological operations that have been happening on our internal wiring have been so consistent and immense that there will be studies if the earth lasts long enough for people to look back, they will literally come back and say, oh my gosh, this entire people had been mentally brainwashed, yep, and and could render us physically unable like we are as a people not operating at our capability because of the efforts that have been done.
Speaker 1: So I want to point out that, yes, we.
Speaker 2: Do need to make time to have conversations around the disabled. We do need to make time to have conversations around folks who are not economically viable to lead. However, however, we are right now simply at the inflection point of even just acknowledging what the is the first place.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and how quite frankly, we are all being empowered, so diabled and the disabled, right, we are all being disempowered. If somebody can come and throw you into prison for exercising your rights to express disgust and contempt for evil, that should tell you that, whether you're able or disabled, it's a freaking problem. It's gonna affect you economically, It's going to affect you, you know, reputationally, it's going to affect your standing in society. So we need to get to a point where even our language and how we present ourselves is very clear to the other side.
Speaker 2: Because but how like, okay, real and this is not this is not like Devil's advocate, This is a genuine question.
Speaker 1: Yes, why does that matter? What do you what do you think? What what teeth does it have?
Speaker 2: I'm y'all, I'm literally having an anxiet attack, as idy attack. I'm literally having an anxiety attack. Like I'm so overwhelmed in this moment, doctor Sola, and I forgot my medication.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you this. The teeth it has. Okay, I think if you begin, imagine yourself being held at gunpoint. Just okay, Oh, you just said you have an anxiety Suitely, I don't wanted to go higher just watching. Just imagine that you are in a position physically where it goes is being pointed at your at your head, and there's a timer. There is a there's always a timer. That is where we are, that we are at a trigger point. We have all been brought to this point, the blatant use of power against us. It has brought us to this point that there is a verbal, metaphorical and physical gun being pointed at our lives, livelihoods, and liberties right now. And it is not just national, it is global. It is not just macro level, it is micro level. And if you can't thinkin to comprehend how serious that is that even you when I say you're not you are man now. But those those of you who like to oh, you know there are other people fight in this battle. You know, Amandad, doctor Shola, you know, you know all these people they're doing it. I don't need to do anything. You're wrong. You need to speak up. You need to start to form a stance. You need to form a stance that makes it clear who you are and that you are not purchasable, that you as a human being, you count and you matter. And if you're only caring people, I can't say this loud enough. I swear if you're only caring and thinking, well, you know that happens to Palestinians. So that's happened to Muslims. I'm not a Palestinian. I'm not a Muslim and Christian. It will shock you. It will shock you because let me tell you this right now, the people dying in Palestine, be murdered in Palestine are Muslims and Christians. They're black and white and brown. And the people committing all of these war crimes don't give a rat sauce because they're working to a different standard. So people, I need you to start to wake up and understand the game that is being played. Don't let it be too late. And it is okay to be scared. I'm scared too, but I'm more pissed off that I'm scared. It is okay to question, how are we going to do this? The answer is not to do anything. The answer is to educate yourself. The answer is to align with other allies, and maybe, maybe, just maybe, the answer will come to you. But what we cannot afford to do is, for instance, that bill is about to be passed, so many millions of Americans would not even know about it, even if it's posted on ABC CNN. Some of you will not be paying attention. And if people are not paying attention, you know what's gonna happen. It will get passed, and they will use it primarily against people like us. That's that's what they will use it against. And I'm not just talking about foreigners like me. I'm talking about American born people, or Americans who naturalize, or Americans who who have the right by descent to be citizens of other countries. I mean, you hear Donald Trump talking about golf or whatever in Scotland. Yes, right, that's because by descent he's Scottish. You hear Joe Biden go to Ireland and blah blah blah, all of these things. When it comes to white people, it's always a totally different standard and the people you expect this it's built to apply to what like zion Is Jews and the Alliance Israel. You will find there will be a coup out, there'll be an exception, there'll be a way to work it out that it's acta because just like Amanda.
Speaker 2: Says, it's not, it's they're not gonna be that man. I want you to listen to what he said again.
Speaker 3: And so we are living in a time of miracles and unprecedented opportunities. And the challenge for us here and well, this will end because this is this is key. The challenge for us here is to leverage Israel's successes into our successes, and our victory is here because we are one people.
Speaker 1: That part exactly.
Speaker 2: They are literally going to create a fusion. Yeah, what ideas real is officially the United States as a colony in the Middle East, and not a colony anymore. It will be anofficial country like State of the United States.
Speaker 1: And listen, Amanda, you may not be wrong at all, but I think it's for people. I'm very wrong, and that's what's so annoying. The ship that I be right about is the worst shit. And I think what is equally annoying is that people cannot read the signs. I think it's one thing not to be cognizant and not to be aware of history and how it repeats itself. But when you see something like this happening, then you are duty bound to educate yourself. You're duty bound to ask questions and to get the right answers. And when you've been giving so much information, pray for wisdom and discernment so you know right from wrong. But when we end up doing so wrong, is that we get so you know, tied up in our own pain, in our own struggle, in our own personal losses, that it makes it difficult for people to see out because you don't understand that they're weaponizing your pain and you'll struggle to keep you down. That's what they're doing. And I think sometimes when people see people like you, I might not saying myself, and they think, oh, look at them. They sound very strong, very confident, But you don't see us when we're like, oh my god, what do I do now? I'm on the floor. I am literally on the floor in the hotel room right now. You know that we up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I only allow myself twenty four hours of panic. I started doing that in two thousand and five. Yeah, got twenty four hours of panic.
Speaker 1: And whatever you do.
Speaker 2: In that twenty four hours, cry, run, go punch something, eat ice cream, retail therapy, and then send it back. But you get twenty four hours and then you got to figure it the fuck out.
Speaker 1: I think that is so important. That is so important, And this is why, for instance, when we said, okay, let's have a conversation about what it is to be black, for instance in Britain, what does that mean? What does it mean to be a marginalized you know, part of a marginalized group in a country that you belong to. How if people don't understand this is this is what is going to happen. This is exactly what's gonna happen. We're going to end up asking ourselves what is it like to be you? No longer a boy? Whether you're black, brown, or white, you'll be defined by something else, whether you're biness or antisionist, whether you're genocide or anti genocide, whether you're pro colonization of We will all be defined by something else, but the root of it will be the same, because you know when when you when you when you reach out, when you reach down. I thought about the question what is it like to be black in Britain? And I thought to myself. To be black in Britain is to be British and told you're not. To be black in Britain is to be rooted in your heritage and told that what shapes the sum of you would be nothing without white people. To be black in Britain is to have the white need of white supremacy on your black necks, and talk by the governments who are meant to serve and protect you that Britain is not institutionally and systemically racist. To be black in Britain is to have your history, your presence and contributions in Britain, both president and historical, to be denied, questioned, or minimized. To be black in Britain, ladies, ladies and gentlemen is to be denied your lived experiences and having to justify while you also belong. To be black in Britain is to have your black identity constantly maligned, misrepresented, marginalized, commoditized, and criminalized. To be black in Britain is to suffer the violence of white supremacy, both visibly and invisibly, verbal and physical, and then go completely ignored in plain view. To be black in Britain is to fight so hard for economic, racial, cultural and social justice only for the people to benefit most from it, from every step of progress, to be white. And if we are not careful, we are getting to a stage now where it is not just as I said, to be black, or to be brown, or to be Muslim, or even to be Jewish. We're getting to a point where this you know inflection you're talking about, Amanda, it's taking us a whole new level of evil. It's going to be it's going to be the marriage between supremacy, fascism, Nazism, and all of these other things that people fought so hard. Yes, no longer exists. And when that that is already happening. Quite frankly, it is already happening because it's been legitimate in our houses of Parliament. We have a political prostitute for your Prime Minister, Kirs Starmer, who who is a freaking Zionist. He just jumps from one place.
Speaker 2: Now, I was gonna say you know what it is. He's not even a Zionist. He's an opportunist.
Speaker 1: So he'll do what he if he needs to be a Zionist today. Fine, But the reason why he will always be a Zionist, Amanda, is because it's not just because of opportunity, but because that is where his political ambition can grow. That's what I'm saying. That's an opportunitist. It's not just opportunity. I need to understand. He also has Jewish roots. His wife is Jewish. I hate talking about spouses because I don't see the rest.
Speaker 2: Now when I say opportunist, opportunists in my definition is someone who will attach themselves to anything that gives them a cent.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm saying that he believes in this thing. This is a good person. He believes Anxietism. Because whether you're weaponizing Zionism for political opportunity or wealth is not that different from you going, oh well it doesn't affect me badly, or I'm going to be part. I'm going to be part of this group of people. And that is where we also suffer as black people in these in this scenarios, because then they have totalized black people who justify the evil that is being enforced and imposed on other black and brown people. Then we get tokenized ladies and gentlemen Christians. You know, as much as I hold Zionus Jews in contempt, I hold Zenus Christians in deeper contempt. As a Christian, I consider them to be far worse and evil, quite frankly, because you're literally taking the Bible, taking Jesus Christ, taking God, and weaponizing the very thing that's meant to bring salvation. You're weaponizing it as a Russian and you're using all of these dumb ass willful ignorance, ideology or because you know it's called this. Let me tell you something. When they named the Puzzle of Lands that was a portion to Zionus, When they named it Israel, they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Of course, they knew exactly what they were incredible marketers and if you call it.
Speaker 1: Anything else, but these Zionist Jews knew because there are more Zionist Christians that they are Zionist Jews, right, they knew they needed a power of Zionis Christians. And you know Zionist Christians are they're they're rooted in white supremacy, the black and brown ones are racial gatekeeping. Uh you know, enagblers of white supremacy. White nationalist Christianity is rooted in white supremacy, and it's that white supremacy and white nationally Christianity that was that was empowered, that was used to call us from continent to continent, from country to country. So as far as I see it, and I've said it, I'll say it again, I think zis Christians are the absolute freaking worst. And that's why as a Christian and I'm grateful to God. I really am grateful to God. It is so important to have discernment. It's so important to not be afraid to question things because you know when they come with this desigonist talking points like God gave us this land, and I'm like, you know, I've read the Bible back to back quite a number of times in my life. I do not claim to be able to make quotations like some people. I can't claim that, but I have enough in my head to know, Okay, let's go with God gave you the land by same God that kicked you off the land because you pissed him off. And we all know why you pissed them off, and why keep you because you want to use the Bible to claim ownership and legitimacy, when the same Bible says you pissed them off so much, he kicks you off. And then you get more more, you know, more points like well, this is Israel, and the Bible says that anybody who goes against Israel, and that's not what the Bible says. The Bible says nothing of the sort. And then they want to bring up Jesus. Jesus was a Jew. We know that. What's your point? And you know, if you don't love Jesus, if you don't love Israel Jewish state, then you don't love Jesus because Jesus was a Jew. And I go, let me ask you, ques, let me ask you a question. Go and read the New Testament from back to back and show me where Jesus talked about Israel, talked about the return of the Kingdom of Israel. Talk to he did not, He could not give a rats ask about Israel, Kingdom of Israel, Kingdom of Judah, if that was none of his damn business. All he talked about was the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 2: It's also not ain't historical text period, it's not a magna carta. It's not a declaration of independence. It has been chopped up and screwed like Houston hip Hosh.
Speaker 1: So sometimes I say, but I would love to make the time one day. I would love to make the time one day to read all the scripts that did not make it into the modern day Bible, read tran tre will make the time to read the Torah one day. I don't know when, because I am sick and tired of people bringing things, you know, passages out of the you know, Koran or out of the Torah to justify or delegitimize, and I go and anything all different times. And the New Testament has mad stuff from Paul and youre where like you alive, and even the Old Testament. I mean, I've got writings in my Bible right, I was reading over acts and I've got things in red where I'm literally pissed off at por like, what do you mean I'm writing it there?
Speaker 2: Because you could almost sell this Pauls who wrote revelations, not revelations, Pauls who wrote at Yes, he was like by himself, these were all just visions that he had and he was like, yo, let me write this down because I'm feeling some type of way that's a substack.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also also you can also see where Paul's opinions what is meant to be God's word? Because he was like, oh, women, basically saying women should be seen on her. I'm like, if women should be seen on her, why is that God made women judges? What is that God in the Old Testament make women judges and get women to my red pin out? What do you mean? Like Paul was standing in front of him, I mean he and I will be having a time of argument because I okay, but I've resolved, you know, as a Christian, And I said this to myself years ago that they go to be things I don't have answers to. And I'm sure God is way too busy, especially because I just saw him in my other things. That meaning me time on that when I finally meet my father in heaven, we will have a conversation, because.
Speaker 2: I can tell you the conversation is going to be. Then people were speaking for me. That wasn't they. That was they was just talking for me. There was a gamer operator they they was taking messages.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what, you know what a lot.
Speaker 2: Of the Bible is a Bible is how when you leave a voice note and then you have to tell the person, yo, I did voice text. So the translation may be off, like that's really what it be as God sometimes sometimes, which is why, Which is why when I talk to folks and they interpreted it. You know, when you read it, you read a text or wherever you at. So Moses read the text where he was on the mountain. He was like this one, this one says to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Moses would have read that the same way where he not on the mountain. I know, I know. But this is why maturity. I want to say maturity, I don't mean age, maturity in growth as a human, in your relationship matters for for for the longest time. I'm grateful to God for this. At some point in my journey in life, I began to understand the difference between Christianity as a as a religion and Christianity as a relationship with God. So I don't do religion. I do not have time for religion because for me, religion is burdensome. My spirit is you can't You're just your brain. You're just smart.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: I don't know about being smart.
Speaker 2: What I do know because because you know that it's being used to manipulate you, so you can't your brain won't even let you be that.
Speaker 1: So you're like, no, I think this is where I think my God comes in because He has fashioned me differently so that my very spirit goes that doesn't let me tell let me, let me explain some to you when I go to church. When I'm in church and the pastor is preaching, and Peter said, and John said, and Jesus said. Automatically, in my mind, I'm going, all right, but what's that going to do with me? Explain it to my my immediately because I already know what Jesus said, what post I understand. I can read the Bible. What I need is to break you down in a way that can help me live my life, not just get from point A to point B, not just survive, but to thrive. And to me, that is where the essence and authenticity of the Bible comes in. Where you are learning and you're growing. One day you learn something from a particular text, and the next day you learn a different thing from the same particular text. That for me is growth with God. And to me, that is where I'm like, God, thank you. But now that I understand the difference between religion as you know, as man made and relationship with you with God, please let me help me stick with you, I'm gonna fall into trap off, you know, religiosity.
Speaker 2: Because so this brings us back to the question I asked you about language, because what you're really describing is how the spirit communicated through language speaks to your spirit, right, Yes, And I can say that I've experienced that, not from the Bible, but through other texts. I've experienced that through the lyrics of Bob Marley. I've experienced that through The Alchemist by Paulo Celo, like I've experienced that through Parable of the Sour. So it's it's and you know, I've been talking a lot lately about how like there is something unique about humans and the writing. It's not just communicating, it's the writing. There is no other animal that writes, right, And we often talk about, Oh, our uniqueness as humans is in civilization. No, it's not like other animals have civilizations. They have ways that they exist that are civilized. So it's the writing and what you're saying about our language and how we are referring to ourselves as having power. I want to piggyback on that and say it can't simply just be in our language verbally, but we have to be writing on walls, in books, online everywhere, like we have to be making physical record of our existence in our own words.
Speaker 1: But we also, Amanda, if I can add to that, we need to be birthing. Birthing. And when I say birthing, I don't just mean, you know, pushing a child out of your you know, Panani, That's not what I'm just talking about. I'm talking about you birth in that dream, You birth in that vision, that vision that can have impact on one person, ten people, one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, a million. And it is through that that people will get They get that inspiration and aspiration because something will trigger something in them that speaks to their spirit about the kind of change and the kind of contribution they can make. To me, it's amazing how on social media I come across people I have never met in my entire life by connect with them in a way that I'm not connected with those that I see every day. That's something or am I connect with a language or text or word of wisdom somebody and I see it as wisdom. I go, wow, where have you been all my life? I mean I'm literally saying this to somebody else there. It could be a man or woman. I don't care, like you know all my life. And I think this is why I said, Look, we are duty about to educate ourselves, and education does not necessarily mean you need to read up on everything. Some of us are not great. We read it not because you can't rery, but because you find it boring. Don't read, watch, listen, use audio engaging conversation, but do not do not do yourself and the next generation in disservice by not educating yourself and by not asking questions. I am going to say, though, do you need to read? Oh? You know it's boring.
Speaker 2: Even if it's boring, that's why I wrote what with the answers to say. The way it's written is that you can read small chunks, yes, and get your But I also want it because lack of literacy is a tool.
Speaker 1: I understand, but we also have to recognize. So I'll give you an example. My husband can watch anything from ag toc. You give him a book, he reads. It's not like you can read, but he finds he's not as intrereeding as I am. Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that he has to be into it, saying it needs to be a part of the practice.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I understand that. But we also have to make rumor for those who may not be that way incline and find ways to turn that writing into other mediums that people can't digest. That's what I'm saying. And I think that we are now at the point, especially in twenty twenty five, that we recognize that technology it is giving us all of these options. I see now, for instance, sometimes on my Instagram feed, I see animation being used to tell stories. I think that is brilliant because there'll be people who won't sit down and read about man Sa Musa, the Riches you know, black Man on God's Earth, Richer and elon Mask, but they'll be able to learn about him by watching or audible to listen. Because everybody has different things. And you know, the reality as well, Amanda, is that the way I was as a child, it's not who I who I am as an adult. As much as I would like to go to the things I used to do as a child, somehow I would listen. I would not drop a book until I finished it. It doesn't matter how late it is into the night. I can't afford because I don't have the time. I don't have the time as a mom. I'dn't have a time as a professional. I'd have a time as an act. I just now need to be able to There's so many parts of my life that's taking different chants that you have to make the time to do some things. So how can I How can I run and walk at the same time without losing the beat, without trying to be a superwoman, because Heaven knows I am not a super I'm not a superwoman. And girl that you can let you go like you girless.
Speaker 4: Money you Oh, I would.
Speaker 1: I think it's so important for us to understand our strengths, our weaknesses, make room to improve ourselves as much as where we need to fight the common enemy. And also not be afraid, not be afraid to be afraid, not be afraid to be anxious, but do like you said, Amanda, put a timer on that fear and then anxiety. It's true.
Speaker 2: I mean I saw with someone in here say that ADHD makes it hard to read Listen, I can only read three pages at a time.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not. I didn't say it's easy the whole book. Yeah, yeah, I didn't say it's easy.
Speaker 2: I read three pages and I'm like, WHOA, Well, gotta go do something.
Speaker 1: Now exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that, you know, even if it's an article or something like, it becomes an exercise that y'all have to practice because we're so out of practice. And part of our ADHD and our autism is also exacerbated by the fact that we really don't take in information in that way anymore, like you know, like we we actually our anxiety gets triggered by having to focus because we don't even like our chemicals are are shifted in how we yep entertain how we engage with things. But I did have I did have a question. Someone asked a question before we go, because I do have to go to Baltimore. Someone said, what, oh, I guess I didn't start well, basically, someone asked like, well, what are your suggestions for people who can't leave the country, And whether you're in England or the US, I'm pretty sure it's the same, but I'm curious your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So when you say you can't leave the country almost suggests that you want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, well, yeah, like how I was like, you know, I really believe that we are reaching an inflection point and if you are anti Zionists, it will become criminal for you to exist here, and it will become incredibly dangerous for you to exist here. And if you are not able to immigrate, to immigrate somewhere else, then what do you do?
Speaker 1: Okay? I think there's two things here. There are some countries that you can get citizenship, you know from I think they are ways to it. I don't know. Yah, I've heard and people become citizens money money states. No one has money exactly. Okay, So my thing would be this, if we're perfectly honest, my thing would be this, unless you choose to go work and live somewhere and get a working visas, or you can just be out of the country. The reality is this that we cannot afford to leave our countries in the hands of this people, because then nothing will change. I'm not asking you to sacrifice your life or I am saying that. I think if you're staying and you are there, you have to prepared for some of the worst things. I don't want you to lose your life. I think that now is the time for you to start your preparation. So you do want to leave, and you're able to get a working visa somewhere else, fine if you do. If you have no choice but to stay, then you need to start to arm yourself with knowledge, arm yourself with the right circles, arm yourself with power. And that power stops, not stop, but starts with how you engage in your community, in your society. Don't live it to other people to do so. It doesn't matter if you're from a small town in Minnesota, which Trump was just saying about, you know, Surmalians. If there's nothing that exists, create it. Start to create a subset community of people that you can recognize, who are like, Okay, this is who you can go to for legal, for accounting, for this. You need to have a circle of people around you that you can trust. And then when I say trust, I don't mean oh my god, I'm giving you my life. That's not what I mean. I mean people who are like minded, people who you know are also engaged and knowledgeable in things that you are non knowledgeable and engaged on So start to widen your circle. And can I just say to you, Let me just say to you people that it is important for you not to limit yourself. It's bad enough that they've limited you by their perception. So you could be black, brown, you can be Muslim. You could be part of a marginalized group that is already limited by the perception of those in power. Remove that limitation from your mind and broaden your horizon. Start to making new friends. Start to understand things you did not understand. And I'll tell you this as I've grown older. I recently turned fifty. I know I don't look at but we do try'd bed But one of the things I've learned in my own journey is to unpick my learning. People, it will shock you how much I have that I did not realize I had internalized from white supremacy, from ignorance, from things I was exposed to as a child, or you know, or growing up as a teenager, or because I just never made the time, which is why it took the last two years for me to unpick my learning about things that I took for granted. Okay, whether it's about Zionism, I lived in a world. Let me just tell you. I lived in the world at my grand age of forty eight when October seventh happened. I lived in a world where I thought God overcomes evil. Eventually, the right thing will happened, we have the right people. Only for all of that to come crashing down around my ears, I know I need to go. I mean, there are times that I almost take a pillow and I want to stream into it. I my remote control at the TV screen. But the only reason stopping me is because there's a cost of living crisis. And I counted for to buy world. So you know, you know, you end up just managing your own expectations. I'm like, where have I been living? What have I been doing? I thought I was making you know, I thought I was making impact. How could I possibly have been making any kind of impact if I didn't even know about ABC. I remember recently, I think it was this year that there was a documentary Channel four, which is a British channel, and they talked about This documentary was about the UH about the far rights against Asian people, against Bangladeshi Pakistani people in Britain. Amanda the focus of this documentary was about the murder of some of some of these Asian people in Britain. By the time I finished watching it, I was I was. I gaped at my own ignorance. I was ashamed that I never heard these Asian brothers were murdered by these far right people. I had never heard about it. I was so mad at myself that documentary. Yeah, but this is what I'm talking about. I have a duty to go learn about what I don't. I don't even know what I don't know. That's how bad it is. Do you know? The media is used to raised history. The media is used to dictate to us what we should know, what we should care about. I've studied questioning every media source that I have because I'm like, why are you telling me about this, but you're not telling me about that? Because of course I have broadened where I get my sources from, and so by thinking this is what I tell my kids. I've got three daughters and they're here in this house. Because my husband probably disagrees with fifty percent of my of my political views. I mean, we are centered on all the right things, but he would say things like when there was Brexit, he was like Brexton's gonna happen. I'm like, why would Brexa happen? This is me. I'm on the front line of marches. I'm speaking at rallies, speaking out against Brestain and I come on and my husband's like, Brexit's gonna happen. You need to read the room. These people are not listening up. I'm like, y what And he turned out to be right. Then there was the whole Trump and Hillary Clinton election. I'm like, nobody in the right mind will vote for Trump. No, no, no, no, blah blah blah. He just looks at me and went, Trump is going to with how can you? And here I am out in protest. I was one of the you know, co organizers and women's mouth, Papa, you know you can't do. And my husband turned out to write to be right. You know what my daughter said to me. Let me tell what my daughter has said to me. They said, mommy, you're very passionate. That's very good. But daddy was right because he was right. I am living in a I'm living in a bubble where I think goode must overcome evil. These people must see what's on. And these people are not on the same wavelength as me. The same people who voted for Tromp and now especially the marginalized people like some of the Latinas and some of the black people that voted for him, I can now see that his policies are directly affecting them. I'm like, where you comatos, when we told you that that's what's going to happen. What is wrong with you people? So I am now learning that, Okay, Sela, you need to take a different because my husband always says to me, listen the rate you're going, you're gonna have a high blood pressure. I need you to I need you to be around for a long term, so you can't possibly be angry by everything. So now I'm like, okay, I go back to that two thousand and six I go he said this, Okay, let me just start to Let let me just understand that I am not people. Some people and I are not on the same wavelength. So it has to be the point that I am not going to lose hope because there are people out there who don't think like me, which is why the last general election here in the UK, people like, we only have two choices, you either go labor or conservative. I'm like, you have two choices. I have free I have Labor Tory and everybody else that is in Labor or Torri and I'm going to go with anybody else that's well, it not telling me I don't have choices. I do have choices. And this is what I'm saying that we need to start to defy the start of school. We need to start to say, you know, stop coming up with excuses why you shouldn't do the very thing that will change the start of school. And that's where I'm at because I'm like, I will not be responsible for your choice in pig Kistoma when you can already see Kisama is a truth fashline political prostitute. I Am not going to be responsible for you to go and vote for Trump or some people's case Kamala Harris. And I'm like, m to me, she's showing a true college. I do not see a difference between genocidal Trump and genocidal Kamala Harris. If she's suddenly just gonna keep you know, harving Israel. Yeah, people don't want to listen. Oh no, we can't vote for the Green Party. Well come up with a viable alternative. Stop acting like the Republicans and Democrats are your only choices to Democrats are controlled opposition. But no, But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I used to really feel like voting was a necessary tool, and I feel more and more that voting ends up being an uh. I feel more and more, particularly in the United States, that voting.
Speaker 1: Is somewhat of a.
Speaker 2: Demonstration of the populace that they still believe in the government.
Speaker 1: And well in people power. I see the other way, rather than believing government, but that you believe No, Well, listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that the the But in this country, the government does not respond to people power.
Speaker 1: So even though people get elected, that doesn't end up being.
Speaker 2: An indication that the desires of the people are going to be met by who they have represent Who they are is representative, I mean, and that's been studied and proven.
Speaker 1: They just do whatever they want.
Speaker 2: So I think at this point there does end up being a very aligned attachment between voting as a actual in the United States specifically, I can't speak about anywhere else. I can only speak about here because that's what I know that here, voting has become a way for the government to determine how much.
Speaker 1: Faith the populace has in them.
Speaker 2: That is a fact, like there we already see by pattern recognition that they are not governing based on the people. They use it as a benchmark every two years to basically determine how much they have to repress or suppress. So at one point in time, when people would say we need to hold the vote, I was like, that doesn't make sense because there isn't anything alternative. Whereas at this point, I would say, holding the vote becomes an act of resistance because it is a show of a lack of faith in the establishment, and that is their fear.
Speaker 1: And you see, that's what else slightly I would disagree with you on because my fear now, I mean, if you had said this to me when I was in my thirties, does a yaa. But now I'm like, holding the vote it means not participating actually make a change and can change with the VET. But you can't make a change with what you're voting for, That's what I'm saying. So so I can you and I can agree on this. You cannot make a change if the options available to you are tools that are I think you can. So let me know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that there is no version of the United States government that will provide the current capitalist United States government that will provide you tools to make it change so and doesn't matter who you plug into it, right, it does not, It can't. It's literally like trying to put a square peg in a circle.
Speaker 1: And I see what you're saying, but I think, and I'll tell you. I'll tell you this. I see what you're saying, and I think, to some extent I kind of agree, except where I see that something like Mamdanny's win kind of let me tell you what I'm thinking. Let me tell you what I'm thinking. I know you're shaking your head. Just hold up a second, zoramm Danny came from way out of the field, right. It started off with one percent or something, right, he would not have even been in the vision of of real opposition. And I think that not only was he seeing the writings, but he gave the He presented himself as being on the very issues that people wanted to address. And watch how people power shifted in taking his one percent to over fifty percent. That is where I think people power. Then what oh no, and then what we'll see from January.
Speaker 2: We will see see from January, we're already seeing he's already doing. So what I'm saying is that even though that's an example, you just named one mayoral race in an entire country. Yes, that's an anomaly, that's.
Speaker 1: Not least the exception. Absolutely absolutely, But I think part of the problem as well as we They are probably lots of a good few more Zora Man Danny's out there. We don't even know that Dora Mam Danny is Zorah Man. But when I say Zora Mam Danny, let's just use it metaphorically as somebody that can gana people's support and and be on the issues that people care about.
Speaker 2: No warring Zionism and theism. We listen, Sola, the framework is embedded in Zionism.
Speaker 1: So I don't agree with you.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree in the United States that we end up talking about Like here in the US, everyone ends up talking about MEGA, which I get right because MEGA is very powerful and they're very impactful. However, they consistently disassociate that MEGA and Democrats are both on the same page with Zionism.
Speaker 1: And I'm hearing you, but you're not hearing me. I'm saying that in look at how zion Is disagree with you? Okay, okay, good here I disagree or that's what I live here.
Speaker 2: So I'm telling you that somebody here I'm using it. Not just as the United States. I'm also using it, but I have completely I have I have said that I'm only couching this in the United States.
Speaker 1: I can't start anywhere else. What I'm trying to say here is I'm not ignoring scientists. Is she frozen or is it me? Am I frozen? Or she frozen?
Speaker 2: Is she frozen or am my frozen? Damn well, she'll come back. Someone said, let's hear her point of view. We did hear her point of view.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is people power.
Speaker 2: Becomes something different if it's powering.
Speaker 1: Oh you're and FROs Okay, what were you saying? Ok okay, So what I'm trying to say is this, I'm not ignoring Zionist. If I'm not igloring Baga, I'm not ignoring any of those powers. I'm using Ma'm Danny as an example where all of these powerful systems and forces could not stop power from changing the outcome. Now, whether or not Zora Mam Daddy ends up being like the system, or you know, successfully fights a system. We will see or maybe we're still seeing. It doesn't change the fact that in the face of the powerful, all of the horrible things they did against him, that people power went f you, We're still going to vote for him. That's what I'm pointing out. So I'm not even talking about Zora mam Daddy's character or him as a person. No, I'm really just talking about people power.
Speaker 2: And what I'm saying is that what happens in this nation is that we are giving crumbs of exception that we then name as the rule, and it continues to tie us to practices that don't actually help us. So one Zoora Mamdani, for me, cannot be considered a rule of possibility when it really doesn't match up with the realm of reality.
Speaker 1: And that realm says.
Speaker 2: That even though he did get elected by the people, which is a beautiful thing, we are still seeing the Zionist rule and we saw it start to happen during that process. And furthermore, I am now in the United States as someone who was a staunch voter, like staunch proud, like the dynamics made sense, I will say dynamic shift, you know, like it's like something that made like when we say we vote because people died for it in the sixties, Yes, And then those same people will tell you that after they died for it and got the right to vote and thought that it was going to shift the culture of this nation, it didn't, and it made them lose faith in the actual establishment that they were working so hard to be a part of. So what I'm saying is that in this time, I'm having a revelation around voting because so many of us see voting as participatory and thus a necessity, because it demonstrates that we're here.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a proof of life. And I never would.
Speaker 2: Have considered not voting protests until I began to understand that the establishment sees our vote as a way to keep us.
Speaker 1: Passive.
Speaker 2: It presents it to us as our greatest tool. Here in the United States, they present voting as our greatest tool.
Speaker 1: They did the same in the UK, absolutely, but were.
Speaker 2: Making us feel like, well, then I guess we don't have to resist. I guess we don't have to form our own communities because we're going to do our work in the vote and.
Speaker 1: The point is how we use that vote and how that vote is then weaponized against us. And this is where I have the issue, because everything you're saying about how the system works and establishment, I see our hand in it. I see our hands. So if I use Britain as an example, and maybe it can you translate to America, I see a hand in how we elect our members of parliament. Every member of parliament you elect becomes your representative in Parliament, right in the House of Parliament. And what then happens is if you exercise your vote to voting a bad person, you know, somebody you know that is deeply problematic on issues that may not necessarily impact you but impacts other people. You're part of the problem. You're part of creating that establishment. And I've witnessed that in the way I've observed you as politics, in the way people justify who they vote for and how they defend it. And I'm saying, how can you not see all this? And they come up with, you know, the lesser of to evils. I'm like, this lesser of to evils is still evil. The problem is you are not presenting yourself with an alternative, and even if an alternative comes, you then convince yourself that you can't go with the alternative because the alternative isn't powerful enough. And I'm like, you do understand that the only reason the Republicans and Democrats are powerful in the state, the Conservatives and the Labor Party are powerful in Britain is because you keep voting for them. If once, if just for once, the majority of the populace decided to take their votes away from these people. Take your votes away from them. There's jack or they can do about it. Give it to somebody else, Try somebody else, even if it's even if it looks impossible, even if it looks like they only have one percent, even if it looks at well, they don't have enough senators enough Robbins, stop that bullshit, Stop all those excuses that they fed into your head, and just go a different route.
Speaker 2: So here's where I have to challenge you on this, because you're speaking about voting as if it is done fairly, as and it's not right like we're speaking about this in the context of there being some actual.
Speaker 1: Like legitimacy to voting.
Speaker 2: And I can tell you for a fact, the United States has has destabilized, has infiltrated has affected every not every, but one hundred and sixty one of the one hundred and sixty three countries in the UN.
Speaker 1: It has had a hand in one of their elections or another.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, and knowing that we have to trust that if they're doing it everywhere else, they practice it here first.
Speaker 1: So I say that to say, let me post this thing. Did I bring it up? So? Like right now, right, You've got this thing happening.
Speaker 2: In uh, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, I'm bringing this up right.
Speaker 1: No, okay, this is going on in uh New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Of course, my phone just freaking died, Okay. So basically, right now, they are bringing Zionism down to the local level.
Speaker 1: Yep. So they are meeting with the mayors of cities across the nation.
Speaker 2: And you're right, this is a response to Iran, without question, right, this is absolutely your response is Iran. They are coming, they are bringing down They are coming together with mayors across the nation to now influence them to create legislation that criminalizes anti Semitic language there. And they're starting with a black mayor one of the blackest cities in the world, New.
Speaker 1: Orleans, probably as no doubt, no doubt. Probably.
Speaker 2: So when I see that, I say, okay, so this lets us know that any election, well Louisiana politics dollar has been sketchy anyway, but any election.
Speaker 1: With Zion is involved, we know it's not above board. It's not above board, it's not Listen, we have to recognize that these obstacles exist, These power systems, this forces exist because they're the status squall and they're and you know, they're the goliath to our David. But we cannot say that because of that goliath. So, for instance, uh, in the in the UK, we got what they call first past supposed right, which is deeply problematic in how our political parties win the elections. It's almost similar to you guys with your electoralcologies and blah blah blah, because it's not how many people voted that ends up being a persuasive win. It is it is this stuff, and we need to get rid of this. First part, Suppose I am saying that, regardless of how huge, powerful and forceful Goliath is should not stop our David from throwing that freaking stone, from throwing the stone. I'm saying that he has to change the stone. That's all I'm saying the stone, I'm with you, I'm with you. That's what I'm saying. At this point. The bulletin, at this point, the bulletin is not a stone. The voting is a cotton ball. That's all I'm whether it is voting or any other but we need to still throw that stone whatever, whatever however that stone might manifest, it needs to be done. It must be done or else nothing will.
Speaker 2: I'm saying is that we have to innovate the way that we are operating because it isn't working right because if we've been doing that, innovator the way we're operating, we have to birth a new method.
Speaker 1: Like you said, watch the innovation of this powerful forces the way this is. So this is my thing. I feel like if the if the force.
Speaker 2: Okay, so remember you were saying like they are David, right, so we have the David please sorry, they're gLing, they're Goliath.
Speaker 1: So okay. You know when you see a moving.
Speaker 2: Car and there's something on the car that is like stopping the car right, like it's preventing it from moving. The best way to get that thing off the car is to do what tell me, pop.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: If you are driving and there's somebody chasing you, the best way to get them.
Speaker 1: To stop is to stop.
Speaker 2: And so what I'm saying is that if we're dealing with something that's of a greater force, oh let me let me cut this person. Sorry, I have to block this person. If we're dealing with a greater force than what we can manage with force, then we have the judo and we have to use their force against them.
Speaker 1: Who I mean, agreement with you. So for instance, another example you just give now about how zonus are going to the local level in response to Zorn, we need to be working at a freaking local level. We need to be way out of a Yeah. So I'm saying that the same.
Speaker 2: Like someone else said right here, voting takes five minutes, do that and everything else.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to express. What I'm trying to express is that our continued.
Speaker 2: Involvement in upholding the establishment with our participation, continues to give it breath. Our continued involvement in upholding capitalism in the in the traditional way continues to give it breath. So you see people who are talking about how do we barter? Right, like, I'm trying to do things very differently with how I run my merchantile right, because I'm trying to undermine the systems. And what I'm saying to y'all is I'm just floating the concept of how does removal from an establishment cripple that establishment if you are the thing that keeps it going.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. When it comes when it comes to things like you know, these establishments, you'll removal will not change the establishment because it's not what we don't know. We've never tried it. No, don't know that. Okay, So okay, it means that you are saying different from what I'm saying. I'm saying, vote, will vote totally different. Don't vote for these two many politicians. You're saying, don't vote at all.
Speaker 2: Because at all I'm saying, I'm at where I'm at a point, Shola, where I feel that we should not be participating in their system.
Speaker 1: We should have our own system. That system. The only way we can change.
Speaker 2: That systems are actually not governed by that system, because we can't even control the way we're governed.
Speaker 1: At this point, we are like, no law, Amanda, this is what but this is what we must do. Now, we must change the way we are governed by. Like example I gave you earlier starting with how we elect our representatives.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that makes sense because we don't have power over how we elect our representatives.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, So if I don't vote, for instance, let's let's say, for instance, let's use Zoran as an example. Yeah, and people decided, you know what, it's not going to make any difference anyway Cuomo would win or that other guy would win, Then Zohn would never have won. Cuomo would have won. There would be no way to change. One person is person.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, if an entire populace is like, you know what, fuck y'all election, and we're going Now, let me say this, It's not just that, Like I want to make that point too, Like I'm not saying just not vote.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is there's at and then and the end then is how are we shifting how we are.
Speaker 2: Engaging with those other systems in the same way, right, like the systems that those votes control.
Speaker 1: And this is not something that happens like in the snap of a finger.
Speaker 2: But what all I'm suggesting is that the methodology of voting as an efficable as an efic The methodology of voting as an effective tool has yet to be proven in a very in a in a long standing and real way. Like ultimately Zorn's been elected, but we're still like, h he kept Jessica tition position.
Speaker 1: He's don't he wants talking jeffries to be the Speaker of the House.
Speaker 2: He he is rolling back his his support of like the global intellect, the globalized, the indefata, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Like you have some chick on here who is.
Speaker 2: Like false Amanda, you know, because she's very passionate about voting as a tool, And the reality is is that voting.
Speaker 1: As a tool is not It is a tool.
Speaker 2: I do not consider it to be an effective tool at this point.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm saying that, Amanda, what we need to do is find a way to use to use voting as a much more effective tool. We need to broaden party. No no, not just a third party, not just a third party, but we need to widen our breath of real quick.
Speaker 2: Hey, Amy, you got one more fucking comment before I remove you from here, because I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to.
Speaker 1: You got one more? What does she say? She says, in here talking to me like have you door knocked?
Speaker 2: Do you not like the way that y'all be talking to me like I'm your little friend. I don't know who you think you're talking to. Orlando already removed her because white women. That's other things. So like when the white girls be talking to me crazy, I'd be like, get.
Speaker 1: Out of here. Okay, what were you saying? I think that what we need to do is breadth, is to widen our breath of Let me just use the world fighters. Okay, there's gonna be something I can bring to the table in this whole voting and how we use voting that other people and other people can bring different things. What we are missing, I think is that skill set, the knowledge and the you know, a way to bring all that harness, all that enabled to be able to in order to be able to then change the establishment, change how voting can be used to can tell me do this? This have to be a call for that whyn't be cool, look it it can be. It could doesn't have to be military, whether you call it resistance, a cool whatever. It is clear to me and to you that we are at an existential point now that literally our lives, liberty, and livelihoods are at risk. So if you want use the word could resistance, I don't care. Something needs to change, that needs to change. We're not I'm definitely not advocating or endorsing for blood to shed. We don't need to do that, I am. But what I'm endorsing advocating is we need to know what we can all bring to the table the same way Zionists are now going to infiltrate, you know, at the local level. We need to start working that local level. We need to understand. Listen, the way Amanda you are aware of what they're doing is where millions of people are not even aware. So how can you start to fight your enemy when you don't even understand or know what your enemy is? You can't. No, you can't, That's right. I mean, that's why political education.
Speaker 2: That's why I do this show for free, you know, like, that's literally why, that's why my book talks.
Speaker 1: Are for free.
Speaker 2: You know, if you can, if you can buy a bug grade, If you can't, like, that's really why however, and if you can, you're describing and that would educate you too. And yes, what you're describing that was reform and formal.
Speaker 1: I'm not into the reform. I have several to.
Speaker 2: You are because although you're saying you still want to work within the system, you know I don't want the guide out.
Speaker 1: I want to change the system. But I also understand for me to change the system, sometimes I'm going to need somebody's in the system who is like me, who's ready to change something and they can't use their also build other things outside the system. I'm going to do it and I and I had this.
Speaker 2: I used to feel this way, but then I met the people in the system, the ones who I thought were like that, and at the end of the day, and at the end of the day, it became toxic positivity because I'm like, well, these people have not demonstrated the revolutionary mindset because they're still having to do a dance of power. You have to be willing to go in and get kicked out like that, to me, is the only real effort.
Speaker 1: But that's because progress takes time. So why it actually doesn't take when I say it. When I say it takes time, let me land sis let me land. When I say it takes time, it's because I am not looking for reform. I'm looking for revolution. When I say it takes time, I'm talking about finding the people. The people. Yes, we have to create the people need to create those things. Those people, some of whom you do not know. Some of them I don't know. Yes, somewhere in LA right now, who is the perfect candidate, perfect candidate, But we don't know each other. That is where time comes in and the moment all of this bits click boomer. That's the way. Let me ask you a question, what does your husband think? He probably not even probably what he thinks generally is my view, my thoughts. What you and I discuss now sounds really good. But he's more of a realist, so he would go or do you understand what you're facing? And how long? Doubt it because the majority of people out there are not only willfully ignorant, so so for.
Speaker 2: Instance that that that's a fact, they.
Speaker 1: Willingly participate in their own demids because all they're looking at is somebody else. They're point, they're blaming, blaming other people for their problem. They are tools to maintain the oppression that establishment, you know, imposes on us. My husband is of the mind, he is his own is more like you need to you need to pay attention to what those people are doing, because you're not talking about voting. Most people are probably more than you. They're probably more of them who are willing to come out to vote, willing to be weaponized as tools. While amongst us here we're not even unified. Sometimes we're talking across purposes. We can't even get our acts together so that we can create a formidable force to create the revolution that we want to see, so that we end up working in silos, and when one of us gets crushed, there's not writing. There's not writing from different podcast. Go let's get them back up, Let's get the back of mush, go go down. That's it. That is the problem. That's part of them, because those on that side don't have that issue. They're so unified in their hate and bigotry, in their want of other people are the problem because the people on top of them, their leeds, keep telling them or you see, you see that plate of cookie, just won't cookie. He wants to take it from you. One of persons telling them that, like have a plate now, the houses full of cookies, and they refuse to show so. To me, this is part of the problem that those of us on this side and say we must do something. You're not gonna unify, and monsters like, well, you need to be very careful your language. Revolution are you mad? What else are you gonna call it? It is a freaking revolution. While you're waiting your time. Police told me that people who are dying from hunger, starvation, being discriminated against, they need a revolution, not freaking reform, because reform it's not going to save them. Reforming isn't going to change anything. Let me stop there.
Speaker 2: So the last thing I'll say, because I have to go, I have to go. Something that was very unique about the Black Panthers and also similarly unique about like the Zapatistas yep is they understood that they just needed to start. They didn't need necessarily everybody. They needed to provide another option, right.
Speaker 1: And and so what I'm suggesting is that that other.
Speaker 2: Option has to be a completely other option, and that's not a political party. The other option has to be antithetical to the system that continues to oppress us. It cannot be, it cannot utilize that system. Which is why NGOs in the United States end up becoming so problematic because in order for them to operate, they end up having to use the actual system that creates the need for them.
Speaker 1: Right, you suggested what what would be if it's not if it's not a political party, what would it be?
Speaker 2: So like, for instance, the Black Panthers were they became they were, they started to become possibly a political party, but essentially they were the Black Panther Party for Freedom and Revolution, and so they were literally a community organization. Hamas also started the same way. By the way, they've started as an organized that provided the community with what it needed. And it was a very easy way to identify what it needed because the government had not provided any of those things. So, for instance, we just had a brother on earlier for sixty second headlines who talked about that he teaches in a school in Atlanta, and majority of the kids in his class don't have hygiene because they don't have parents that are able to care for them the way they need to for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Right, they are tired, They are.
Speaker 2: Often having to care for their children, for their younger siblings, and they all suffer from asthma by nature of smoke and having to breathe and smoke. And I could promise you people that are smoking around them are people who are suffering from stress and anxiety, and that's why they're smoking. So you end up providing the necessities that people require to be able to live in a comfortable way. The United States government, I can't speak for the UK. The United States government actively chooses not to require those things because they want you to have to depend on the government, right, they want that. As much as they try and say that's not what they want, their actions demonstrate something else. So what I'm saying is that we have organizations all throughout the United States that do fill these gaps. Right. However, there really has to become more formalized methods around this that decidedly debunk or disassociate from the way these other systems are running. And a lot of that is going to have to happen in starting in small towns, because in small towns, you know, it was fascinating. I was at a baby shower the other day and I live in a small town, and I was talking to some of the people there. Girl, They're talking about the person who controls the water system, like who fixes the water tanks by first name, and they're like, oh yeah, and he is also the head of the volunteer fire department.
Speaker 1: And it's also et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So you already have these towns that are quote unquote incorporated. So in the United States, towns are incorporated. They literally have to be a bit business. They operate as a business that pays taxes. So there's there's there's these things in place, Doctor Shola mass that.
Speaker 1: Must showy mood. You have to say the food insists. When did the when did the Shabami mood come into play? I feel like you never used to have that. I only knew you was Sholams. How are you kidding me? That's my name?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I only knew you at Sholams. So doctor Sholam Shabami Moon, thank you here are But what you ask, basically what I'm illuminating is that first of all, we have templates here in the United States just because black people were forced to do this, right, So before we were even allowed to be a part of the legislative process, we had to have and we were segregated.
Speaker 1: We had literally created our own communities. Did they come and shut us down?
Speaker 2: Yes, But you over time, like you said, in progress, you also learn, right, So it's like, Okay, well we didn't have a militarized element before, that's what we.
Speaker 1: Would need to have.
Speaker 2: Like, there's just all I'm stating is that there is no version of harm reduction that's gonna happen that's gonna change anything. So I want to make that clear. I am very much about the fact that it's gonna need blood. That's just the way things work.
Speaker 1: But I think what you just said, Amanda is you're not coming close to what I would say when I said of what we need is to build a coisive more uh, you know, a way to harness all of these our superpowers. We just don't recognize what these superpowers are. That people with skill sets, people in the right position, people people like you and I, some of whom are probably watching and listening right now, but can't even we are not identifying ourselves. We need to work in unity, so across in the United States, in all of these in different states, you start pulling together locally that then you know statewide, and then nationally. The more you pull all of these skill sets together, the more powerful you being. How you can work how wealth are the zignists and white supremacists able to function? It's not because it's not because they all watch perfect people. It's because they're working one accord for what They're unified on one thing and one thing on, which is supremacy. We need to get our act together on this side. So whether that's in the United Kingdom and the United States, we need to start working look gathering those people, like you said with the Black Panther meeting. The nature of communities means that you end up meeting people, educating, having conversations listed, and hearing other people bring skill sets. People are already established in different walks of life, and those are the same people that you're going to need. I mean, let me use on Mama. Yeah, but I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that I don't consider voting to be I consider that needing to happen as a complete turning their back to a system.
Speaker 1: And there has to be that, and it has to happen system, Amanda, that system that becomes a viable alternative that you want to discuss, that that you want to happen. I think that in that progress to getting there, these communities of people who will then start connecting the dots must have to make that what's going must that to hit the establishment until we've created that alternative system. Hit it. No, no no. When we say hit it, and I mean right now, I could vote for somebody and have no power in what happens and who that person is or how they will function. My point is the more there are people like us, and we are growing people. So there could be another zona, ma'm danny out there. I'm only using him as an example, only as an example, not because he's perfect, just as an example. Okay, there could be another zona, ma'm danny out there, who does not have the resource, who doesn't have the way to go together.
Speaker 2: Let there be another zono, mamm Danny, is what I'm trying to say. So they won't let there be.
Speaker 1: That is why we must fight that. And we have more people like us in this establishment as we build the alternative you're talking about, we need to have more people like us. People like us don't go into establishment.
Speaker 2: I don't have any business in establishment because I'm ineffective in an establishment.
Speaker 1: But the establishment is what governs the food on your table, the clothes in your back, on the roof of It doesn't have to be. It doesn't have to be. It does Why it does it is because it does it, but it does so for instance, No, that's because we keep empowering it.
Speaker 2: And I don't want us to keep empowering empowering it because right now, as an example for the next I mean once your next general election twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight or something. Right, well, we have mid terms next year, Okay, you have me terms as all go to change your president. Also, president is the least important part of all of this, I understand. My point is this, whether until you have your mid terms, until you have your next general election, we are governed by the establishment, as is correct, So we need to start building. Just like designersts are going to the local level and trying to recruit mayors and all of that, we need to start recruiting the mayors and people are representative from council level to any other level. That's what we need to be doing because until this whole I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with you, because designers control the system. So you're trying to get you're trying to you're trying to put people into a system that is controlled by.
Speaker 1: A bigger force.
Speaker 2: So the only way to dismantle that system is to find its weakness and to also not keep giving it fuel.
Speaker 1: And that's the way. So we're gonna agree to disagree when when we're going to agree to disagree. Because when you find a weakness, when you do find a weakness in the establishment, you need people who are brave enough while you're still trying to bring this alternative thing, who are going to shed the lights, who are going to strike the match that will set fire. It doesn't matter if it's a tiny fire, it doesn't matter if it's a small pebble or small stone. The deity that comes throw that into into the head forehead of the goliath. You still need them until this system you're talking about comes to pass. You still want to see that word? Sorry, have you ever seen that work? I have not. Every time there's been a start of something. Look at Africa as a continent, America goes in and kills them. And one of the reasons America has been successful in toppling foreign governments and you know, Invaity and this stuff is because half the time the Africans there don't even understand what is happening exactly, and then they weaponize other Africans there who are only interested in their self interest to kill the Patrick Lumumba and other people. This is how we change things by educating each other, by stating not just information gathering, people gathering, come here, you need to be educated. This is what they've done to your people. This is what they're doing to us. We need to change.
Speaker 2: We need to start doing that effectively. That's what I'm saying education. But that's what we do here on this show. We have to build a populace that actually looks at the establishment until unless there is unless there is an establishment that actually gives a damn about the populace.
Speaker 1: You have to build a populace that actually gives a damn.
Speaker 2: About the populace. And we do not have that here in the United States. Our populace treats the government like celebrity saviors. And so I see people in the chat who are like, well, this is you know where we are right now. So we just have to deal with where we are right now. That is what has been being said forever. We just have to deal with whatever we are now. Words quite honestly, a very self centered mindset. And the truth is is that a lot of y'all are not gonna die for shit.
Speaker 1: So when when when? And when Shola, when doctor Sla.
Speaker 2: Big mamou Is Babimo is saying, you know, we need people with a light, I'm gonna tell you I disagree. I think it's that you need people with a light and who are willing to go out for this. And it's the same thing whether it's death or whether it's career or death. If we had a if we had people willing to go into government and turn up and get kicked out, this would have been not a problem. The problem is that we get people like Jasmin Kraft is a great example, who go in, they have a spark about them, they have a desire to really shake shit up. But then they get enamored with access, they get enamored with being that girl, they get enamored with the with the thought process that maybe I can change things, and so their mission shifts and they become a part of the establishment versus as just the wrench thrown in to mess it up.
Speaker 1: And until we have people willing to.
Speaker 2: Not only do that, but a community to catch them when they come out and know that they don't have to still be a part of the because that's the other part if the community outside, it's still tethered to that establishment. Then then when that person falls out, they're still not able to find their way. This is what happens with prison. People go into prison. They should be able to do their time and come back to society and live.
Speaker 1: They can't. Society has completely walls up not able to help them.
Speaker 2: So all I'm suggesting is that we have to take a very pragmatic look at what destabilizing really is and understanding that it is going to destabilize not only the system but us for a time. And that destabilization is what gets people saying, well, let's just still do this little part because it feels crazy to change a methodology that has been ingrained in us.
Speaker 1: And with that, please tell people about the book. All right, give med my book. This is why I resist, Yes, yes, yes, So this is why I resist. Is my conversation about the real issues we face, about the way our identity as black people is constantly malign marginalized, commoditized, and criminalized. This is me saying I could not give a rap sauce. This is me saying, every single time you bring this to me, this is what I'm going to do to you. This is me saying, like I will stand in the roots to you know, to the root of my gore. In fact, at the beginning, if I may just read something quickly that that I felt, I kind of like, I felt like this kind of encapsulates where where I am and here I go. I stand on the shoulders of greatness as my ancestors before me. I will not be silenced. I will not be silent. If you come for me, I will come for you. This is why I resist. That's I mean. It pretty much sums up my where I am at in the way that I view and I've observed, and I intend to fight what is clearly a concerted effort to continually, you know, destroy black people and the way that our identity is weaponized against us. I don't have time for that, BS. I want to be able to say, you know, you know, earlier I talked about what it is to be black in Britain, and I want to be able to say I am this. I am African from the roots of my hair to the soles of my feet. People don't get it wrong, and yes I'm British, but don't tell me how I should be British, same way nobody should tell you how you should be American and were native how American and you know wherever else you you know your heritage is. Then it's all I'm sick and tired of the women that we are constantly, constantly addressed. And that's what this book does. It touches on political activism. It touches definitely on our identity as as women, and especially when you think about how feminism. You know, feminism is often weaponized against us when you include us. Right, So I talk all this and using personal anecdotes as well, I'm just saying list said, people, you come from me, I will come for you. I don't have time, I do not come to me. I'm ready for the fight, and you hear it in my voice. I am ready for the part because I've seen too many people be persecuted just because they're different, and I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Have it all right, y'all, that's another book club book. They started a whole book club. Didn't even tell me, thank you Sheila so much for joining us, and probably all got a whole treat right there, because that was a solid two hours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, god, we were having a party. We're having fun. We agreed, we disagreed, it's all good. Thank you for having me in Amandoland. Yes, that was a treat y'all. That was a treat not banion.
Speaker 2: H