Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's producer and great.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: I'm just putting together a tiny little clip show of some of the things you missed on Prime this week. So take a listen to Hey, Bunkie, which is Hunt for Love ninety day, UK and the Valley have a good one.
Speaker 4: So so anyways, she's like, even though ALLLSTI one hundred punds like, I still don't feel, you know, great about it. So I'm talking head, Carlo says, I gotta say, like I'm excited about this dage. I'm getting a little aroused. No, Carlo, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't advertise that, Carlo.
Speaker 5: You just walk around with it and you don't talk about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And he goes, there's a lot of sexual energy here, all right.
Speaker 4: So they do this mud this like Mayan Clay and it's supposed to like whatever I supposed to do. And he says, as they're like doing it, he's like, oh, you're not going to go a lower And I was like, okay, carl all right. And he gets behind her and he's like a ruveter and I was like.
Speaker 5: It's really He tried to do the ghost move like stop she you know you Sarah, no, Patrick Swacy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so in the talking head she says, Oh, he's got a beautiful body.
Speaker 6: Like I'm enjoying it, like maybe too much. So they sit down and.
Speaker 4: Talk about dating. It's very hard to have this conversation when you're covered in mind. Yeah, and especially him because he looks stupid. But hers is like right on the tip of her nose, which is cute, And she says, do you feel like you're getting what you want out of this experience?
Speaker 6: Like this whole like whatever you came here for, which we.
Speaker 5: Know for love, which we have no idea what it means, which, by the way, he did.
Speaker 6: He was like, there are people here that know each other.
Speaker 4: Huh so and he goes, yeah, you know, what I'm really looking for at this point in my life is a long term partner.
Speaker 6: And what's your intention?
Speaker 4: She goes, my intention really is to meet like a best friend, and she goes, I have been married once. He goes okay, and she goes, and I do have two kids, and he goes okay. She says they're fourteen and five, and he's like, uh huh, and she goes, I mean are you okay with that? And he goes, wow, are you Okay about some super honest feedback on this one.
Speaker 6: Feedback. I mean, she has two children.
Speaker 5: You're reading feedback, right, I'm not asking for feedback.
Speaker 6: The kids exist, the kids are here. I don't need your feedback, right.
Speaker 4: And he says, I've never dated somebody with kids, and naturally, normally I don't go for women with kids. And you know, I guess in my mind always thought I would just meet someone, we'd get married, and we would have kids. In the talking head, she goes, it's kind of too bad that he feels this way, you know, but he should be realistic. He's in his late thirties, he's going to meet someone that has kids.
Speaker 5: She is a great point.
Speaker 6: And also he's thirty eight. He thinks he's never going to date a woman with kids.
Speaker 5: So I feel like Tiffany on this show exists in a bubble where she's looking for love like romance. Yeah, I think she's the only one doing that. She's over there like trying to make a match, talking to people about possibly long term relationships, and everybody else is just like I want.
Speaker 6: Money and sex and no kids and no dogs. So let's start with them.
Speaker 4: Let's start with the Brima and zena and so I guess it's later in the morning after she's confronted him.
Speaker 6: So she gets there, right, because I didn't get to talk to you last week. So she gets there.
Speaker 4: It was like, look, I'm really mad, here's some gifts. Let's bang it out. Yeah, go to sleep and then I'll confront you in the morning. But if I'm only going to get beat.
Speaker 7: Only because the tea was bad, because she was like, I would have done it later in the morning, but that tea he made me.
Speaker 6: Was awful, terrible.
Speaker 4: So it's later in the morning, and you know he was saying the social media was just a joke.
Speaker 6: Like, get a joke, Get in on the joke, lady.
Speaker 4: So he walks up. She's laying on a lounging chair, and he walks up and she says, not staged at all. She says, oh, hi, Ibraham, so have you thought it all about what happened? The deception? So staged just like you lay on the chair. He's going to walk up and you ask him if he thought about the deception, and she repeats it back exactly on the talk of edge. She says, I wonder if Ibraham is the man He says he is, and I wonder if he's playing me, And I'm going to ask him about those photos of those women on his social media, but not until later.
Speaker 6: So we're to believe that she.
Speaker 4: Is only mad about him saying single on his social media, and then she thinks he thinks, oh, but I didn't look at anything else, just the status.
Speaker 7: I just looked at the status. Well, also, he led and said he didn't have social media. Oh so he first said he didn't have social media, then he said it was a joke, right, And then the third story is he was trying to get back at her because he's shady as shit. Yeah, he's so shady. He's so shady. So oh my days, Oh my days, Oh my days. So he says, hey, look, I'm sorry you're upset. You know, last time you left, you said I should just leave you alone. So that's why I tried to go on Facebook, just to annoy you and convince you.
Speaker 6: To come back to me. It was just a joke. Wow, that's some quick thinking.
Speaker 7: Mmm.
Speaker 4: So it would take five seconds to figure out when he created that account, and you know it doesn't count, but just match up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she used to call her granddaughter a sap.
Speaker 1: And when was the last time he was active?
Speaker 7: Like they've since been back together, so presumably it should have been just sitting there baron like her uterus.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm trying to say. I don't know that came.
Speaker 7: Out really mean, and I don't know why, but I feel like he's going to want to have chill and I'm just waiting for that next plotline.
Speaker 6: Maybe he does already have children.
Speaker 7: I think he definitely has children already, and he thinks they're going to have more because he doesn't understand how eggs work. I just she's giving Angela vibes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, you told him.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's giving Angela vibes. No, so she says, so he's just like not her.
Speaker 6: He's just like, look, I did it as a joke, and she goes, doesn't seem like it's a good sort of a joke, does it. Why did you say you don't have social media and you did and you said you're single? And he says it was temporary, it was a joke.
Speaker 4: I just only had it for one month, and maybe I didn't delete it properly because I'm just not good on my phone.
Speaker 6: Ah, yeah, help me.
Speaker 1: Those can be checked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you check my phone to see that it's not there. She just why she's a check. Yeah, oh I don't see Facebook, so you must.
Speaker 1: Have the calculator. Okay. She doesn't know. You need your daughter to have come with you on this trip.
Speaker 4: Just anybody under the age of to fifty six, so that my age. So she says, I don't know now if I can trust you, you know, I love you. I'm going to forgive you this time because I'm you know, a wonderful person. But if you do it again, you're in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: So he says he's.
Speaker 4: Going to introduce her to his family today, Today's day. They're going to go visit the family, and in the talking head she goes, I'm going to be looking for discrepancies in all of his stories.
Speaker 6: Okay. Now we get a new couple hero shot of them dancing and they're really.
Speaker 1: He's showing her white lady dance.
Speaker 6: And her saying like he's like, oh, this is what we're doing. Okay, all right, this is this dancing?
Speaker 1: Is this what you call dancing in England?
Speaker 4: So funny, and they get on this ferry all my days, all my days, everybody's.
Speaker 6: Running on the ferry. And she says, oh, there's a lady in a stretcher.
Speaker 1: Is that Mary Pain?
Speaker 6: Dare you? Dare you?
Speaker 4: My fairy is way more luxurious than this one. This fairy seemed.
Speaker 6: To be like a like a raft.
Speaker 4: No, it seemed to be more like a cargo carrier that people just got on.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It might be a combination of all things.
Speaker 6: Yes, like this boat is going from here to there. If you need to ride hop on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Michelle goes over to Jesse's and she says she does want to see a point one day where they can all hang out, and she does want to eventually be friends. And she says, but it's hard because I can't trust you, and she goes, you can't expect to treat me a certain way and call me James and then apologize and pretend it did not happen.
Speaker 6: And he pears up because that's what he does. He cries, and he goes, we were both trying to win and one of each other. And whatever power I have, I give it to you do with it what you want. I bought it. I totally bought it, she says.
Speaker 4: She says she bought it at the time, and then she was sad to say that it didn't continue. And she says, I'm tired, like I'm tired too, and he says, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna She says, but.
Speaker 4: You blame me for the divorce and he says, no, I don't. I take full accountability that I put pressure on the relationship. The divorce is not your fault. And he says, if you can chisel off a little resentment and I'll chisel off a little bit of irrationality, we can build off that foundation. And she says okay, and they hug. Did you notice in the hug that she hugged them and then dropped her arms immediately.
Speaker 2: No, because I was looking at her face because I always like to see a person's facial expression when it gives someone a hug, And there was a slight moment there where she actually closed her eyes, and I'll it's like, Okay, this is going to be good.
Speaker 6: But she's feeling relaxed.
Speaker 1: This is a good thing.
Speaker 6: Well, I think the reason I noticed this is because they hugged.
Speaker 4: Normally, when you hug somebody and you pull away, maybe you put your their hands on their shoulders. You're like, oh, you know, but she like hugged them and like dropped her arms immediately, like if it.
Speaker 1: Was super cool because she's half robot.
Speaker 6: That's what role wants to do.
Speaker 2: They do jerky motions and things like that. Like her voice, that's true, that's true. That's a great point.
Speaker 4: So and I did read somewhere because I was trying to look up because I'm always trying to figure out about her voice has no inflection. And her parents I literally read the headline, not the article. Everybody, so don't come at me. But her parents came to La both as immigrants. The dad I think was from Iran and the mom was maybe from Colombia, and they both came to the United States in their thirties not speaking English.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: So I think that's where her her voice is like a robot because there were so many languages being spoken in the house.
Speaker 6: You know. Yeah, maybe maybe I would just still convinced you sad for Rebot, So she invites him.
Speaker 4: She says, well, I'm having a party that is going to be for then I'd like for you to come so we can all be says together, and he says great, he's got he's invited.
Speaker 6: So Brittany got a new doormat, y'all, y'all, she got domat. I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Keisha, what was wrong with the doormat? Can you tell me what was wrong with the doormat?
Speaker 2: Because that's not Cruise's last name.
Speaker 4: Nope, that's not well sure, but that's not She put the cart rights and how did she?
Speaker 6: How did she put that s on? There was there not an apostrophe. It was an apostrophe, which is wrong. Is wrong. So the cart rights plural.
Speaker 4: Is just an S. The cart rights with an S, the cart right, the cart rightship apostrophe s the cart wrights what the cart rights matt, the cart rights house, the cart rights home.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say it.
Speaker 4: It just says the cart rights nothing else. So it shows possession of nothing. It is why do people that work for these companies allow people to make this mistake?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing is from my experience, and you know, I used to have a small business where we did lots of things like that.
Speaker 6: You always.
Speaker 2: Tell a person to prove it and say are you sure this is exactly how you want it to.
Speaker 4: You don't say this is a misspelled word, Okay, well, I would want somebody to tell me.
Speaker 2: Well even well, so sometimes when someone does misspell a word, you correct it and send them to it to prove it, and then.
Speaker 1: They say yes, no or whatever like that.
Speaker 2: I just personally thought that the the the match should have said Brittany and Cruz.
Speaker 6: It could have just said Britney's bunged below something else, just because.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not she's making it seem like his.
Speaker 4: Name is Cartwright and its Yeah. Now I agree with that, but I'm very upset about the apostrophe.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I can tell because I don't know if y'all are watching this on YouTube, but she got our serious face song.
Speaker 6: You can't get it right.
Speaker 2: It's just so easy, okay, and it's a lot of people get it wrong.
Speaker 6: I do, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, if you liked that Pink Shade Prime sneak peek, you can go on over to pinkshadepodcast dot com and subscribe to Prime now.