Speaker 1: Turn we have today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder. This World Cup.
Speaker 3: From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 4: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be Bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot i em today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, They still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 3: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 4: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets No be beat or Power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care.
Speaker 5: Do ie The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 6: On the Red Apple Podcast Network. Attention dittoheads. Attention bow scouts.
Speaker 7: It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 1: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour is on the air, Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 8: I think it's very ironic and frankly sad to see celebrities who live in gated communities with private security, with millions of dollars to spend protecting themselves, trying to just demonize law again, law enforcement public servants who work for the United States government to enforce our nation's laws. And you didn't hear this same type of uproar from celebrities in Hollywood when the previous administration allowed an invasion of our nation's borders and allowed innocence women and girls like Joscelyn Nongerre and Lake and Riley to be killed and raped and murdered at the hands of people who should have never been in our country in the first place. And now you have law enforcement who are simply trying to do their jobs to remove violent predators like those who took the lives of innocent Americans. There was no uproar from Hollywood and the elitist crowd at the Grammys then, But there is now, and I think that speaks to the unfortunate irony that we're seeing in Hollywood.
Speaker 9: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the twosday addition in both lelies rush our fastest hour in American media. That, of course, White House Press Secretary Caroline love It speaking today outside of the White House, the a celebrity class. The backlash, by the way, with this Billie Eilish is hysterical. It is funny as all get out. You know super Bowl, the Super Bowl is going to be held in the Bay Area. Correct, yeah, I'm asking correct, Yes, yes, correct, And it's the Seattle Seahawks and that team out of New England, England that has the history in cheating.
Speaker 4: Correct, Am I right? Or am I wrong? I'm right?
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, the ones that have the history with cheating are playing the Seattle Seahawks. There is a super an ad that was put up a billboard act. I laughed at myself silly when I saw it. The billboard act shows an Ice officer. It's all the back is just plain black and it is an Ice officer standing up holding a trophy. And the caption on the ad big ad. It's a big billboard Defensive Player of the Year ice and apparently a group put this up near Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco and liberal activists out the Bay Area out they are outraged. It's a digital sign funded by American sovereignty. They can't take it down. It's a digital billboard. It depicts a uniformed immigration officer hoisting a trophy and praises him as Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 4: A little something. The San Francisco liberals are having a coward.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I love it, Caroen. That was very clever.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: Now, I had a question that was put to me via text from America's small Caffeinated Mom. And you know, folks, this is what it's like to be me. So I get a text from America's small caffeinated mom. Hi, Hi, Hi there. I asked Princess Diana if she thinks the Save Act will pass and didn't say what Princess Diana said, but she's telling me texting me Hi. I asked Princess Diana, question, maybe I'm eager to listen see maybe what you think about.
Speaker 4: Who cares what I think? I asked, Princess.
Speaker 9: Diana, did you who cares what I think? You know, really, this is the same act now. Congresswoman Paulina Luna tried to get it put into the funding bill that passed today on his way to President Trump for a signature. I ninety nine point nine percent don't think it made it in there. I've been looking just to make sure I'm not missing anything. But it didn't make it in there because Speaker Johnson didn't want it in there because it would have caused the bill to fail in the House, or at least failed in the Senate. The Senate would have to go back if they added it in, and the Senate would not pay what it would just throw a monkey wrench into it. So it was left. Your government, you'll be pleased to know, is not shut down any longer, like you cared was shut down yesterday. Very few people noticed, and two weeks from now the Democrats will probably try to shut down DHS because that's the only piece of this. Ninety five percent of the government is now funded. Miraculously, we haven't seen this. It's almost regular order. So most of the appropriation's bills to run the government for a full year have been passed.
Speaker 4: With the exception of this.
Speaker 9: DHS and Democrats are going nuts because they want Christy Noman peached. They want to make sure that ice agents can be docks so that they can be hurt, and all sorts of other things. Also in the week That's Act is supposed to come up for a vote the Senate is Chuck you Schumer yesterday said that requiring Americans I know, right, I just a poor James. Yeah, Chuck you Schumer yesterday said that requiring Americans to prove their ID and citizenship to register is nothing more than Jim Crow two point zero. Now, since the Democrats are the party that gave America Jim Crow, I think Chuck is hoping that his experience with the the the and of course the Democrat Party the new Confederacy right now trying their best to get a second Civil War going over a legal immigrant. I suppose he thinks this Jim Crow reference, since the Democrats have been so good at Jim Crow, it's their policies. I suppose he thinks that will scare people.
Speaker 4: It does not.
Speaker 9: You have the other I think this Brennan Center and another policy group arguing that if folks, this is just a ludicrous, we have to even be discussing it. If we have a requirement that people have to show their ID, show their passport in order to vote. What we're hearing from the left is that Black Americans are going to be hurt insulting to Black people who they assume are too stupid to get ID. Let's just face facts. That's all it is. They're too stupid to get an ID. So millions and millions of coure to the left of black people never travel on planes because they can't get an ID. They can't go to the store and buy things. Oh that was Kathy hoko right called good memory. Kathy Hokal said black people too stupid. That pretty much in her works. She didn't use the word stupid. I'm paraphrasing. What she said was that black people don't know how to work laptops. This is the view that democrats have of black people. They don't know how to get ID. They're too stupid to get ID. And millions upon millions upon millions of black people don't have ID, so then they can't buy all those things that are required to have ID. They can't travel on airplanes because they don't have ID. And of course asking them to get show up with an ID or proof of citizenship to vote is somehow equal to racism. It's no other group in America. That woman that's on the view Sonny Hostin is another one. I saw a video of her saying pretty much the same thing black people. These people are so insulting and their view of black people is just it's disgusting, quite frankly. Now ask to the question that I don't know what Princess Diana's answer is, so maybe I should wait since my But here's the thing. I think that the same act might might squeak by in the House. It might, it should. The Senate is an entirely different story. In the Senate, you have recalcitrant Republicans people, and I don't know they're positions on this particular bill, so I'm not saying that they've said they'll oppose it. But in the Senate, we have the likes of the Susan collinses, we have the likes of the Lisa Murkowski's, we have Tom Tillis and other senators who one might hope would go along with this, especially since the majority of American people want it in both parties. By the way, but the Senate is in danger because Democrats realize they don't want people and you need to ask yourself, why why don't the Democrats as a party want as the political party, not the rank and file Democrats. Why don't the Democrats elected class want people to have to show ID to vote. Looking at the clock very quickly, I need to see whether we have time for this. Harry entered before the break. We do cut nine and this will just show you how Americans feel about this idea of showing identification when you vote.
Speaker 10: The American people are with Nicki Minaj, because what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: So take a look here favor voter idea to vote. Look, I got all.
Speaker 10: This polling on the screen, and going back since twenty eighteen, you'll notice on all of it it's all north of seventy five percent, seventy six percent, seventy six percent, seventy six percent, eighty one percent, and then eighty three percent in the last year of Americans agree with Nicki Minaj. They favor photo ID to be able to vote.
Speaker 7: What about by party?
Speaker 1: What's the party berd. Yeah, normally you might expect, hey, there'd be a.
Speaker 10: Big divide by party with Republicans really forwarding, Democrats really against it, but not really here.
Speaker 1: I mean, just take a look here, favorite photo idea vote.
Speaker 10: You got ninety five percent of Republicans, pretty much all of them, but even seventy.
Speaker 1: One percent of Democrats favorite photo idea vote.
Speaker 10: So again Nicki Minaj posting that on X and what you see is is that the American people, actually, it's.
Speaker 1: Not really all that controversial.
Speaker 10: The American people are with Nicki Minaj, whether they are Republican or even if they are Democrats, who are talking about seven to ten Democrats agreeing with Nicki Minaj that you, in fact should show a voter photo.
Speaker 4: ID to vote. What's the racial breakdown?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the racial breakdown on this right?
Speaker 10: Because I think a lot of people make the argument that people of color, non white Americans have a harder time procuring a photo ID to vote.
Speaker 1: But even here, take a look here, favorite photo.
Speaker 10: ID to vote, eighty five percent of white people favorite, eighty two percent of Latino, seventy six percent of Black Americans favorite.
Speaker 1: So the bottom line is this voter ID.
Speaker 10: Is not controversial in this country. A photo ID to vote is not controversial in this country. It is not controversial by party, and it is not controversial by race. The vast majority of Americans agree with Nicki Minaj that, in fact, you should have a photo ID to be able to vote.
Speaker 1: So something of a nontroversy that is very good.
Speaker 10: The alliteration of mister John Berman that Harvard education paying off once again, Harold, and thank you, thank you much.
Speaker 4: So there you have it.
Speaker 9: Even black people overwhelmingly say yeah, show your idea to vote. The only people against this are the Democrat Party elected officials and their minions or bosses in the mainstream press. Fastest hour in American media continues, we have so much today, folks, whatever you do, stay near, don't go away.
Speaker 1: Rush.
Speaker 5: This is the rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 6: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 8: James Golden, known popularly as most Nerdly.
Speaker 7: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 9: Rush, ladies and gentlemen, you're talking about voting. You know, Tulsi Gabbott was in Fulton County when the FBI rated to get a hold of those ballots in the twenty twenty election, and that has caused a lot of speculation in the mainstream media. So unusual. What was she doing there? This is well, well, well, Caroline Levitt spoke about Tulsi Gabbitt, and I was so pleased to hear this SoundBite.
Speaker 4: I hope you are just as pleased as I am.
Speaker 8: Telsey Gabbert has been tapped by the President of the United States to oversee the sanctity in the security of our American elections. She's working directly alongside the FBI Director Cash Ptel. This is a coordinated, whole of government effort to ensure that our elections again are fair and.
Speaker 11: Transparent moving forward.
Speaker 8: I don't see anything wrong with the president tasking cabinet member to pursue an issue that most people want to see solved. Maybe you don't, but I know many Americans do want to make sure our elections are protected. And that's what Chelsea Gabbert is focused on doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, maybe you don't.
Speaker 9: We all know that, but yes, And of course that will also provide further outrage fuel for the left. I have a bunch of offals here in the lineup today. Here's one quick one cut seventeen. This is quick, we have time for it before the break. Here's an awful that you can Yeah, here.
Speaker 12: She is planning to start forcing women to marry and have children here in America that do not want to. And so I need all of you women out there to remember that there are plants. There are plants that are well known for being harmful that we need to stay away from.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 9: I really don't understand the reference to the plants that are harmful to stay away from whether it but she believes that they and we don't know, we can imagine who that they are, want to force women to get married against their will. We'll be back, folks, don't go away.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 8: James Golden, known popularly as most Nerdly.
Speaker 7: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 8: I think it's incredibly irresponsible for elected Democrats to refer to ice agents and border patrol agents who have their jobs, by the way, because of the laws that were enacted and passed by the United States Congress. These are legitimate law enforcement organizations that rest within the Department of Homeland Security that have been enforcing our nation's border and our nation's immigration laws for years. I didn't hear Chuck Schumer or Democrats speaking that way of Ice agents under President Barack Obama who deported hundreds of thousands of criminal illegal aliens from our country. That's all President Trump, Secretary Nome in this entire administration are seeking to do targeted law enforcement operations of illegal alien criminals who broke our nation's laws, especially those who have committed heinous acts of violence against the American people. And it is a mandate that the President was elected upon to secure our homeland and to carry out these deportations. And it's something he will never waver in his commitment in because why a country without borders, a country without laws, will cease to be a country at all. Now, there can be policy discussions and debates about how those tactics are enforced, and I know Congress will be having those discussions in the coming days, But as far as the underlying principle of enforcing our nation's laws and protecting our border, that is something this President will never waiver on because he knows it's what the American people elected him to do.
Speaker 9: The James Goldin is thirdly here. You heard so, yeah, so okay, governments reopen again. Most of you didn't even realize it was closed part of it. Pause will shut down now ninety five percent of the government is fully funded. They're gonna argue about Ice. They got two weeks, and so the Democrats may say, all right, we're gonna shut down Ice. You have people we have in the sound bite roster. Representative goes by the name of Sarah McBride.
Speaker 4: We'll quick hit that real quick. We won't listen to the whole thing.
Speaker 13: This is Donald Trump does not fire Christino this week, than House gum frats will move to begin impeachment proceedings against her next week when we return to session. The House is currently out of session this week. I'm down in Sussex County today, a county with a significant immigrant population.
Speaker 4: But regardless of where.
Speaker 13: I am in Delaware, red areas are blue areas. One of the things that I most consistently hear from constituents, people who hold a range of positions on immigration policy, is that they are outraged and disgusted by what they are seeing unfold before their very eyes.
Speaker 9: I count me among them, outright. I'm out rais and disgusted too. I am so outraged and disgusted, you know, in Minneapolis, as Gavin Newsom says going into Little Mogadishu as a neighborhood is called a bunch of these agitators have set up their own blockades. They are and these aren't law enforcement people. These are a bunch of these left wing agitators. They've set up blockades in the road, daring people that come through. They stop people and they track their license plate, especially if they're from out of state. They're keeping a database. And now the law enforcement out there tore down one of these blockades, but there were others, and then we get an ap story today, immigration agents draw guns arrest activists following them. In Minneapolis, immigration officers with guns drawn arrested some activists who were trailing their vehicles on Tuesday, signing the tensions have not eased. Well, you're damn right. And these activists have been doing this. They've been trying to interfere with ICE operations. Enough of this, already enough of it and setting up their own blockades, enough anti ICE. Man less agitator set up checkpoint to track federal agents.
Speaker 4: How dare these people?
Speaker 9: And now there the local law enforcement let them get away with it. These little shanty makeshift checkpoints. Every single one of them should be in the clinker right now. So yeah, McBride, I'm disgusted with it because it's gotten too far out of hand and we let this as a country get out of hand. We let this whole thing get out of hand. I keep repeating myself, when the court in this land did not take on this whole concept of sanctuary cities is where and sanctuary states is where all this began. And it won't be finished until that is dealt with, all right, so the government's back open. Oh goodness. You know what's another horrible story this business with And it doesn't sound I don't want to presume anything, but it just doesn't sound good. This news story about Savannah Guthrie's mother. This is now going into the third day, and there were unconfirmed reports that there was blood found in the house.
Speaker 4: All of it. It just doesn't sound good. None of it sounds good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, her eighty four year old mother has been taken or yeah, already three or eighty four year old mother. More than forty eight hours after Nancy Gunthrie was reported missing from her Arizona home, investigators still looking for asking the public for leeds. Savannah Gusthrie traveled to Tucson after learning that her mother was missing. She's without her crucial medication that she takes every day. The police are saying it's very concerning and they're looking at it as a crime scene. So it is just she didn't show up the church on Sunday morning. A church member called relatives who went to her home around eleven am to look for The sheriff said, and about noon that family member or family member called nine to eleven. Something that they told me about the scene made me believe there's more than just a missing person, says the sheriff. We hope she's alive. We continue those missions of search and rescue. They don't know what time she was taken. Is this just does not sound good. By the way, Iran, you know, the navy build up up there continues. The Iranians tried to board an oil tanker with today. Yes, they tried. Six Iranian gunboats unsuccessfully tried to halt a United States of America flagged oil tanker. They told the tanker slow down, stop your engine, shut off your engines, and prepare to be boarded. Instead, the tanker sped up and kept going until the US Navy escorted it was able to escort it, and the Pentagon hasn't immediately responded to on this tour for a comment. Also reports today that the Navy shot down the United States Navy shot down an Iranian drone that was flying a little bit too aggressively. So things over there heating up to one of the issues. We've got this Billie Eilish artist stuff that's still going on. But we also, as I said, have a lot of awfuls in today's audio roster. I want to play some of those for you. Let's start with eleven. This is one of my favorite of the awfuls for today. One of the awfuls is asked about a protest. She's a protest awful and she's asked about why she's protesting. This is how that sounds. Why are you out here protesting?
Speaker 14: My name is Michelle, and I'm out here protesting because I'm against fascism. Okay, what is fascism? Fascism is that it's words hard. Fascism is the authoritarian.
Speaker 12: Uh where were so hard?
Speaker 15: Right now?
Speaker 14: Fascism is an authoritarianism that is about, uh, focusing on one demographic right, So it's I'm out a breath. Now, it's taking over and excluding the people. It's excluding smaller demographics, and it's watching oppositions. Right, So it's it's a regime that takes over for themselves and not for the actual people. This is supposed to be a democracy that is for the people, but this is just for them, and that's what fascism is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, why are you protesting? Protesting? Give us faster? What is fascism?
Speaker 12: Duh?
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, let's continue with the awfuls. So they got to tell you to brace yourselves for this one. This is one I haven't heard before. The Awfuls cut twelve.
Speaker 15: I really it doesn't get bad enough. But being a mom in America, I had to stop walking for this. I often think that if it gets to the point of knocking on doors God and like to even have these thoughts, it's like I'm literally separating from reality right now. If it comes down to me taking out myself and my kids versus us being taken and harmed by ice, like God helped me. I did not want to do it. This is not the life I wanted. But that is a very dark thought that I've had. Death would be.
Speaker 16: A easier out than for.
Speaker 15: My children to be taken and harmed by these pedophiles.
Speaker 9: You believe this, This woman is actually sitting contemplating taking her own life and taking her children's lives if Ice happens to now. She didn't even give a reason why. Of course, Ice would be trying to apprehend. By the way, this particular woman, so you can just visualize it, and I'm not kidding, has at least a dozen and pins stuck in her face. And I don't know why. I don't know the significance of it, but she would contemplate taking herself and her kids out rather than.
Speaker 4: Ice.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's continue with the awfuls cut thirteen. Here's a teacher. We have two teachers in today's awful catalog. Here's a teacher.
Speaker 17: That's an awful my hayof Donald Trump. My god, this emotional roller coaster. I don't know if anybody else. I just had to get on here and like, does anybody else feel like they are absolutely going crazy?
Speaker 18: Just like.
Speaker 1: God, I don't know.
Speaker 17: It was just like people were asking me to, Oh, how's it going, how's your weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh it's good?
Speaker 12: Like no, it wasn't good.
Speaker 17: Like I had to say good, but it wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Nothing about this.
Speaker 17: Weekend was good like.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 17: I did hit a half point yesterday where I was feeling pretty good, but my god, I'm like, all I can do today is like, look at all of my sweet kiddos at school and all the kids in the hall and in the cafeteria, and I'm like, my God, like, this is not the world that we We can't we cannot leave the world like this for them, and it just I'm so.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I just can't understand why something's not happening and the people that are supposed to I mean, I guess there's no one left to protect us except for ourselves.
Speaker 7: I don't know. So anyway, I'm just freaking.
Speaker 9: I don't even have time for the second teacher because I wanted to give on other things. We got more of the office. I had a bunch more offers. I don't want to move on. Karen Bass did Don Lemon episode reporter asked her about the domine this is the mayor of Lost Angeles. Listen to Karen Bass cut four on the Don Lemon Fiat.
Speaker 18: I have particular message to Black America that it's interesting that I believe the journalists that were arrested all looked like me and you ten seconds and so this is not the first time this has happened. As a matter of fact, the journalist that is with me, Jasmin, was arrested a few years ago.
Speaker 4: I'm angry and before you weren't happy. I got mentioned for Black America. The journalists that were arrested look like.
Speaker 1: Me and you.
Speaker 4: I don't give.
Speaker 9: They invaded a church, arrest more of them, arrest all of them. They weren't the Okay, Don Lemon was on Kimo, Big deal. Let's see Fox News cut one on this whole business with the with the Billie Eilish and the Grammys Hilly Eilish.
Speaker 11: She says, America's just made up all this land that was taken unjustly from people. But is the singer also living on stolen land?
Speaker 1: As the question?
Speaker 11: While according to a local tribe out in California, she built her mansion on property that belongs to Native Americans.
Speaker 1: We talked to.
Speaker 11: The Tongva tribe out in southern cal who says she's living on their property, saying this in part as the first people of the Greater Los Angeles basin. We do understand that her home is situated on our ancestral land. I wish has in contact that our tribe directly regarding her property. So back in twenty twenty, comedian Ricky Gervais was ahead of this. He said, please do not get up here and use this stage as a platform for politics, saying, in part, you're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg now mocking Grammy Winnings because he said they're doing it again, saying they're still not listening.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well they're not now. Chris Mandell was on CNN. He ran for office out in Minnesota and he's on with this New York. We got to take a break. This Christine woman from New York. It's hysterical. If we have time, we'll play when we get back. If now, we'll hold it for tomorrow. We gotta take a quick break, ladies and gentlemen. This fastest hour in American media. Both Snarlea's Rush Hour James Golden snurdly.
Speaker 5: Keep it right here, rush This is the Rush Hour with James Golden, The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 6: On the Red Apple podcast network. It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 11: Rush.
Speaker 7: Now your's James Golden.
Speaker 9: Yes, you know very quickly, let's get to this. Cut to Chris mandels and with a New York Liberal, Christina. I forget her last name, doesn't that I do?
Speaker 7: She is.
Speaker 16: I also get a little tired of Hollywood jackasses come out and telling us what to think. And that's bill Billie Eilish telling me that you know what, that it's stolen land. I'd love to see her turn her keys back to her multimillion dollar mansion to whomever is going to come over.
Speaker 9: But if you don't like it, there.
Speaker 16: Listening for these sorts of people.
Speaker 19: Nobody cares what people are, nobody thinks talking about. Finally, she said, I'm not going to speak politically because nobody listens to us. You know, many people do care what celeb.
Speaker 1: They don't care any place.
Speaker 11: That is fair.
Speaker 12: Let's what I had to say general, so we can all be heard.
Speaker 1: God, many people do care what celebrity say.
Speaker 17: If they didn't care what celebrity said, why would both report.
Speaker 4: That's Christine Quinn, New York Democrat. I'm too walking, I'm walking, I'm chalking. Unbelievable. Uh, we gotta go, Folks.
Speaker 9: Remembering Dennis Edwards as well, leave Heaveny birthday any day singer who took David Ruffin's rollers, lead singer for the Temptations and so many hits came behind that cloud.
Speaker 11: Lime.
Speaker 9: Can't get next to you, bawl of confusion, My girl, don't let the Joneses bring you down. Psychedelic Shack goes on and on and on. Passed away in twenty eighteen, two days before his seventy fifth birthday. But God blessed protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends, for you are being here with me, allowing me to be with you.
Speaker 4: God willing.
Speaker 9: We are back tomorrow for the Wednesday edition of Bo Nerdley's Rush Hour. Until then, I bid you, I do.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to Bo Strdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 7: What the heck is going on here