Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's about five minutes after eight pm Eastern time, eastern daylight time. I guess it is right now here and what they used to call America on the East coast, And it is the twenty fourth day of April twenty twenty six, right allegedly according to the thing we call a calendar.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And this is the live open mic Friday night O'Kelly effect. So there you go all the way up to ten pm. This is what we'll be doing. Me and my co host. We'll talk to each other. If you guys don't call in, but I sure do hope you will call in and join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six That is the number to join into this, and quite frankly, I hope that you do. And you got something to this that isn't what's on my mind right now or what's been on my mind recently. A couple of things happening. We've given we we've given away most of the puppies, but we still got a view just just for the record, and all the bills paid. I think I indicated that, but actually one of them got finalized today. Uh, and so that's all good. And again I want to thank you know, the following people that's ed Bat, Pete, Danny from CALLI and of course regular Joe who helped out to do that, but also our friend Jimmy James made a contribution recently, and I want to thank anybody who does. But guess what, that's the end of the list. And those are the usual suspects, no offense, but those are the guys that do it. So you know if you're not one of those guys, and you're hearing my voice right now, yeah, anyway, it is what it is. And I've offered, by the way, to do more broadcasts and everything. This week, I had doctor's appointments, all kinds of crap, and quite honestly, we're gonna attempt as a family to go to the flea market tomorrow and uh see what happens, because I need to make a little money and we're gonna try and sell a few things from around the house and see how that works out. Uh, and I'm gonna bring uh the excess baseball cards that we picked up. But also I sent out gifts to everybody and I'm hoping to hear from some of those guys tonight about what it is they got and if they were happy with it. Uh, et cetera, et cetera. So you know, it is yet again another Friday, like I said, And just now it's getting close to nine minutes after eight pm Eastern daylight time. And b Pete, how are you doing this week? My friend?
Speaker 4: I'm tired. It's it's been a busy damn week. It's been hot as hell. I mean this full summertime here. We've been in the and in fact, tonight, when we get done, I might go take a dip in the pool that I worked on two weeks ago getting it ready for the season, just to cool off and get the hell out of the house. But oh, it's been a productive week. I got all the power to all the outlets in the garage done. Now we've been stripping bys all day and pulling sixty year old You know, I'm surprised my garage hasn't burned down with the old Romix that they had running through this thing. Some of it's older than I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now that's the stuff you talked about, damn old. Yeah, that's the stuff you talked about that you went and they increased the price on it right when you went to either Home Deep or those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the stuff I'm pulling out now is the old. It's covered in a in a type of cloth where you know today's it's covered in a type of plastic that you know in fact. In fact, the power going from my box on the house to the garage. You can bury this stuff in the ground. You don't have to run it through conduit. But the stuff I'm pulling out out is over sixty five years old, and it's old cloth covered. I don't know what they called it back then. I don't know. Romex is a brand name on electrical wire. But this stuff is so old. And I'm popping down old fluorescent lights and putting up bellied lights which are a lot more economical. And you don't have to deal with eight foot glass tubes breaking and shattering in your face when you're working in a shop. So it's been a productive week. And other than that, I got a battle going with the town on leaf and debris pick up, and I'm getting ready to start playing dirty with them next week. So we'll update you on that saga.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, leave so Petty hang on leaf pick up. What's the problem. Are they telling you you're giving them too many bags of leaves or something? What's up?
Speaker 4: Well, my yard, I've got some of the biggest oldest oak trees in towns still lind my yard. I mean, I've got one oak tree out there. It probably measures fourteen foot round. Okay, I mean it's huge. But you know, in the winter time, this past winter was brutally cold, So any days that it was sunny and you could get outside, the wind was blowing. It was cold. I ain't get a lot done. So this spring I've been cleaning up all of that leaf to brie and everything in the yard. And I'm still clearing out in the back corner some stuff that's been grown up. Anyway, we put our bags, We have to bag our leaves. They don't have a vacuum truck here, and what they do is they come by with a huge dumpster truck and a front end loader and they pick up all the limbs and the leaves and everything. They put them in the bucket, dump them in the truck and they go and up till now, there's been no issue on what they'll pick up. Well, supposedly last year they changed the rule, although they didn't enforce it, and I had put Normally they come by Monday start at seven thirty. They do weekly leaf pick up. So I had my by, had worked over the weekend and I put maybe ten bags out there, and they came by. They didn't come on Monday. They had something else they were doing, so I kept working in the yard. Well by Thursday I had thirty four bags. Wow, so they come over the way we need to get you know, the weekend goes by. They come last Monday and they only take ten bags, leave the other twenty four sitting out there. So I called city hall. What's the deal? Oh well, I said, I've got thirty bags out there. They only picked up ten. Oh well, we've got a new policy where we only pick up ten bags. It's on our website. I said, well when did this come into effect, Oh last year? I said, Well, it wasn't enforced last year, right, I said, I need you come pick up my leaves. Well, if they got the ten bag, that's all they have, that's all they're required to do. So I go on the town's website and sure enough, it says we will pick up ten bags per house each week up to one hundred gallons each. Well, one hundred gallon trash bag is big enough to go in one of these wheelly bins that everybody puts their trash in now and still have some overlap in the sides, pretty damn good sized back. Well, if you fill them up with wet leaves in that, you know they just ripping tears hard to get them out to the curb. So I told the lady, well, if you'll pick up ten bags up to one hundred gallons, that's a thousand gallons of leaves, right, yes, I said, Well, my bags are only thirty nine gallons each, so you should be picking up two and a half of my bags for every one hundred gallon.
Speaker 2: Bag and something like that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, but I said, not only that, it also says on the website that you'll pick up two pickup truckloads of limbs and sticks, which is the equipment, and they put in parentheses two cubic yards. I said, well, I didn't have any leaves and sticks, so two qbic yards is another four hundred and seven mod gallons of leaves. You should have gotten all the money and needing to one go right, Well, she wanted to argue about it. So I said, all right, So I didn't say anything for the rest of last week. This Monday, they come by and they only pick up nine bags. So up the twenty four I had out there, I still got fifteen left.
Speaker 2: Fifteen yeah, okay, so yeah, anymore, you haven't added any more.
Speaker 4: Though, right, No, No, I haven't put any more out there. So I called the town hall again. I said, they only picked up nine bags. Well, but I said, last week you said they pick up ten. Yeah, and it's on the website right, Well, yes, I said, Well, so they need to come back and get another bag. Well, they're not going to turn around and go back, just get one bag. I said, okay, oh god, I'll play this game. So I was talking with this girl. She says, I can hear another lady in the background, and she gets on the phone and says, look, can I transferre it for you to my phone because this person has a meeting starting in about ten minutes. And they said okay, fine, So he switched me over right, and I have to go to the whole story again with her. Okay, I said, And today they only came and got nine bags. They need to come back and get another bag. Well, they're not going to turn around and drive it back just to get another back. I said, well, if they're supposed to, if they're supposed to pick up ten and they only got nine, they need to come get another bag, because then that leaves me. We'll be, you know, fifteen still out here. She goes, well, what is your name? And I tell her my name? What is your number? And I give her my numbers? I said, is this a policy that the town council voted on or did the new city manager come up with this new rule? You know? Well, I don't know about that. Yeah, but you know I've had I know they've had some equipment breakdowns. I said, Well, I said they had two trucks and a front end loader. I said, we got one more truck than we had all of last summer. So I don't know what equipment broke down, but it was all out in front of my house today. Well, Thursday, yesterday they got a grant to redo a lot of the water lines that are real, real old. So they were working on this side street and an intersection is in front of it, and they've been out there working all day. Why get didn't take a shower and I get out of the shower and I look outside, and I noticed there's the leaf truck and the front endloader watching the guys doing the work on the pipeline. Okay, so they get out and they take twelve bags and leave three sitting there still in the same spot. They leave and get this. They leave and go dump the truck and come back and are sitting out there in the street. So I am I gonna say anything. I just want to see what they do.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, the town manager was supposed to call me Monday. He's not called me all week.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So now they've taken thirty one bags in three trips and still have three sitting out there, and I've yet to hear from the town manager. Let me let me show Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't done that question Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay. But Sunday I'm gonna go out there. You know the little shopping bags you get from Dollar General and from the grocery.
Speaker 2: Store, regular grocery bags.
Speaker 4: I'm will go out there and I'm gonna fill up twelve of them with leaves and tie them off and stack them in a row out there to the three big thirty nine gallon bags they are still sitting out there, and see if they're only gonna pick.
Speaker 2: Up ten, if they only pick up ten little those.
Speaker 4: Ten bags, those ten little bags are not even gonna fill up one normal turn ass bag. But I'm gonna see if they leave them sitting out there, they're gonna be in a nice neat road, just like I had the other ones. There's gonna be. I'm gonna put twelve little shopping bags of leaves, you know, waste paper basket size bags, b peats, and see if they pick them up.
Speaker 2: P Pete's war with bureaucracy over the leaves.
Speaker 4: It's gonna get good because.
Speaker 2: I got it. I gotta still got a dumb question, call it oh.
Speaker 4: I will take all of this down to the town council meeting in May and bring it up there and asking what the why are they being so damn petty that they won't pick up If they had taken an extra bag every time, all the bags would be gone. But one day it's ten, the next day it's nine, the third day it's twelve. So what the hell is the policy? We're gonna find out with ten little shopping bags on Monday?
Speaker 2: Is he first off, I'm confused by the numbers. Okay, and you're arguing overweight on the leaves, which is hilarious. Gallons of leaves, gallons of leaves. But on top of it, Uh, here's what I wonder though, what would happen. Don't you have a neighbor who doesn't put out leaves? Maybe and you could put some bags in front of their house and that would solve the problem.
Speaker 4: Or no, Well, yeah, that's gonna be my next resort. If they don't pick up the if they don't pick up the twelve little bags I put out there, whatever is left, I'm going to take half of them and put them in front of my neighbor's house. They can know exactly where they've come from. You see, if they stop and get them.
Speaker 2: Well, they'd have to because those are bags now in front of the neighbor's house. And are they going to be able to prove those are the same they're.
Speaker 4: The same bag the bag handles?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What is this world coming to? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Life is life in small town. I mean it's you know, and I could understand them last week, you know, if the truck was full normally because there as a lot of times when I put twenty bags out there, uh, me and the guy across the street. Hell, we might have twenty twenty five bags, right, he's out there at one back and they would always pick them up, no questions asked. But we've had some new hires and some people have retired, and we have a new city manure well town manager. So you know, there's no time on what the hell the problem is. But we're gonna find out here very soon.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be on like one of my life?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Are you gonna be on one of those town council meetings that like I can watch on on like YouTube? Uh? Like? Like do they do?
Speaker 4: They broadcast Facebook? Because somebody will probably keep filming them. When I mentioned that I've got twelve little shopping bags the size of a waste paper basket, they refused to pick them up.
Speaker 2: This is nuts, man, I got it.
Speaker 4: I got a little Peyton place here.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta see you yelling at the town council people though. That's gotta be funny.
Speaker 4: Uh So now you remember though Harper Valley Pta, Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's how petty this damn place is. So we're gonna say we're gonna try them, Because then I thought, well, I'm gonna go out and actually buy some hundred gallon plastic bags and see them wrestle those suckers into the bucket of a front end low.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, because I look, it sounds to me like you should just, you know, take the one hundred gallon bags and throw the thirty nine gallon bags in and then use the shopping bags to throw in there too, just so you don't have to repack at all, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's what I wondered. That was my next that was my next thing. If I take like two hundred little shopping bags and put leaves in them and stick them all in one one hundred gallon bag. See, because they don't take the bags, they open them up, dump them into the bucket of the endloader, and then leave all the bags in your yard to blow around the neighborhood. So if you're at work when they come by, your bags could be four street, you know, four houses down in somebody's yard. That the way they do this used to they took them with them, but now they don't want to take them with them, so they just leave them in your yard for the wind to blow everywhere.
Speaker 2: Basically, they're just littering. And if there's enough bags in the town, you got like bags blowing through your town like tumbleweeds. Dude, what exactly exactly?
Speaker 4: And they they fight you with fines if you don't keep your yard cleaned up, and you can't burn open like the church does three blocks from here every Thursday before you know services on the weekend, their little landscaper. He openly picks everything up, throws it in their little outdoor burn area and just sets it on fire. Of course when they're a burn band now because of the drought. But you know, so they don't enforce any of that. You can't burn it, it's got to be in bags. If you don't keep it cleaned up, we'll find you. But if you put it on the street, we're not going to pick it up. So and in essence has taken them three weeks to pick up bags. They could have gotten three weeks ago, oh man. But they want to be petty. So you know, that's our great battle right now.
Speaker 2: The thing that's cracking me up is that this is what you're doing with your retirement. I'm sorry, it's just like, why are you.
Speaker 4: So retire thing left after using shopping bags is to go get a bunch of damn sandwich bags and fill up a thousand of those and sit them out there in a little line and see if they'll dump them.
Speaker 2: I would not have the patience to do that. Good luck. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: We got a call, take a couple of bong here. You'd be surprised, he'd be surprised. How you can entertain your tail filling up bags and leaves.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. I mean, you know, I can entertain myself with, you know, just a stick anybody's smoking, you know, and I mean just the sticks, not even doing anything with this cubic yards the sticks. Yeah, but I don't need two cubic yards. I could just have a small handheld that will keep me busy if I'm high enough. But I haven't been that high in a long time anyways.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: We do have callers, all right, and hopefully we'll get some more three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. So I'm gonna go to them and see what else is going on. And look, we got at least an hour and a half left to the show, because it's only twenty four minutes after eight pm Eastern daylight time. Uh, and we're live here on the Friday, the twenty fourth of April twenty twenty sixth Okay, so yeah, let me get to one of the callers and see where it goes. And I think we got Jimmy James up first. Jimmy, how you doing? Man?
Speaker 7: Oh good?
Speaker 2: Here Chuck, okay, so what's up?
Speaker 7: How's the sun coming in?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a little distorted, but I'm seeing what I can do with it. Hopefully you can hear us. Okay, but yeah, it is a little distorted and break breaking a little bit. How about now, well that's better for a second there, I thought you were outside, but that is better. Yes, go ahead. Uh that's Joe that too.
Speaker 7: Who's the other caller? But is it Danny?
Speaker 2: It does look like it's Danny. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well I love hearing Danny and talk to the Danny. Danny is a truthful person. Yeah, she doesn't lie, he doesn't his belief She's very forthcoming and he's a nice guy. I like talking to the Danny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, me too. Matter of fact, I spoke to Danny off air earlier today.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: A good guy. You know, he works odd hours, so I really appreciate that he makes the time to call in. But you want me to go over to Danny first, Let you kind of marinate on what you want to discuss, and go get him.
Speaker 7: Well, there's no reason we can't. I'm album my, So Danny could say whatever he wants. I mean, I like the option to be able to say something, Tom because I don't like I said, I like talking to Danny.
Speaker 2: Okay, probably that, Hey, no problem, you hang on Jimmy, and I'll put Danny on. I think he might have a I got a hint that he might have a couple of things on his mind that he was hearing about recently, and so good. I'll bring Danny on next if he's ready to talk. Hey, Danny, you you can hear me. Okay, right, good evening.
Speaker 4: How are you doing doing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can hear you, just fine, excellent. Hey, the reason call is you.
Speaker 9: Had this week Larry Hancock and David Boiling with the Oswell puzzle.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was last week.
Speaker 9: But yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I I heard it like a couple of nights ago as I was working in my oddball hours.
Speaker 4: You know, it was it was kind of interesting.
Speaker 9: I have to get the book and read it because they were talking about these qubu's. They were kind of like, at one hand they knew oswell, they supported them. Other moments they were like any in Oswald? Uh, it's uh, who exactly were these Cubans as well?
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of them, Danny. And there's two groups specifically that that wind up sort of in Oswald's orbit when he's in New Orleans especially.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it's really strange because these are two groups of Cubans that should be at each other's throats because one side to them is extremely virulent anti Castro. You know, in the nineteen early nineteen sixties there, you know, from sixty one to sixty three, these guys are highly active. The other group is pro Castro. Okay. And you know one one group or the other is involved with different government agencies for different reasons, okay, either being investigated by them or literally working as operatives for the CIA. Okay. So you have a huge mix of guys here, and you know this specific list. To be honest with you, I often mix them up unless I've actually got them on paper in front of me, because their names are kind of similar and all that. And there is a whole thing that goes on where Oswald is spotted with different guys from different factions, and simultaneously he's going out on the streets in New Orleans. And you probably know this pretty well. Then he went out and he handed out Castro leaflets, right, And that ends up getting filmed by the local TV station and he ends up getting a radio interview and a TV interview, et cetera, but also winds up getting into a scuffle. Okay, and I'm holding up air quotes for everybody playing at home there in the streets in New Orleans, and I mean right on a main thoroughfare. And the thing is he's getting into a scuffle with guys that he approached saying that he's anti Castro and he was pledging to help them, and even handed over his Marine Corps Like there's a handbook that they used to give in the Marine Corps, and he handed that over to them as a pledge to help train the you know, the anti Castro Cubans. Right, He's like, I'm a former Marine, I'm a patriot, and I want to help you guys. You know, I'm anti communist all that and he hands over his marine book and this guy Carlos Berenguer, who is a fascinating figure in of himself. If do you know who that guy is?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's the let's say, the leader of that little group that winds up confronting him, because again earlier, you know, in that week, he's talking to them, pledging to help them as a former marine and a patriot, right, and there's and they're anti castro. So they show up and they're like, you're handing out you know, pro castro crap. And then they have this scuffle in the street where Oswald gets arrested. He has to go to court, you know, Berengere goes to court, and the only guy who ends up, you know, pleading guilty and paying a fine is Oswald. Okay, but it's interesting they were talking about during that show who showed up in court with him, which was not something that was ever widely known previously, or at least for a lot of years, it was not known that you know, certain guys showed up with him. Who were they connected to? You know, there's the d which is the Cuban Revolutionary student group. Uh that that's you know there as well. There's people obviously that are pro Castro and anti Castro right there in the courtroom, just to witness Oswald getting at the time something like a ten dollars fine, you know, which in sixty three was a fairly significant amount of money, I guess, you know, for disturbing the peace or whatever he was doing. So that's what they were describing there. Have I helped fill in anything for you yet, Danny?
Speaker 9: Yes, And.
Speaker 2: Well you you totally broke up there. I'm sorry. I didn't hear what you said.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, no, no, you're filling that, You're filling the blood up.
Speaker 2: So okay, cool. So hey, Jimmy, is there anything you wanted to add to this? Because I know you know something about this as well, and you know you and I have discussed the New Orleans thing before, and obviously I talked about it on the show with Joan Mellon, and I mean a bunch of different people really about New Orleans, you know, Oswald and New Orleans. So anything you want to add there or do you think I missed something that's good for a broad stroke here?
Speaker 4: Verty much now?
Speaker 2: But okay, So b Pete, did you happen to hear that show. By the way, maybe sorry, I thought you were done.
Speaker 7: Just say, yeah, you pretty much summed it up. I mean I was trying to tell the crow guy that's on the bar.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, he ran into those guys in a bar. Sorry, what was that? Okay? Well. The other thing to note here, though, is that Danny just this is what always fascinates me about it is that he is there supposedly representing the fair Play for Cuba Committee, right, And the fair Play for Cuba Committee was a legitimate organization, but they didn't have a chapter in New Orleans. Oswald was claiming, even when he was interviewed to be the treasurer of the group in New Orleans, which is the fair Play for Cuba Committee chapter, and you know of that area, it doesn't exist. He made it up, even made up membership cards and all this, and fabricated the idea that he's the treasurer of this non existent group, which I always found rather interesting. Okay, but yeah, but the group exists, but not a chapter in New Orleans, you understand. And yeah, so Oswald's making stuff up for a reason, obviously, but it's difficult to suss out what that reason is unless you conclude that he's actually working for somebody in some sort of intelligence operation. Now coincidentally, in the summer of nineteen sixty three, and I say coincidentally, biting my tongue while I say it, you know, the CIA actually had a full on campaign to discredit, undermine, and infiltrate the Fair Play for Cuba Committee at exactly the same time that Oswald is making up this chapter in New Orleans. Not saying that we can prove that he's connected to the CIA that way, but it is rather interesting that it parallels so closely with that actual operation. And obviously, you know, the CIA, the FBI, they were involved with, you know, infiltrating and you know, discrediting all the communist organizations because we used to have a bunch of them in the country, and you know, even the h what he called the American Communist Party, et cetera. I mean, anyways, Oswald is writing to some of these organizations, but he never formally joins any of them, and he doesn't establish a chapter of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, even though again, like I said, he claims to be the treasurer. And you know who does he claim to be the president or you know, the the head of the local chapter. There well a guy named Hidel, which is his alias. Okay, so you know he's the head, he's the treasurer, and he picks different names and also puts him on his po box just saying is it's one of those weird things that Oswald was doing. And then because he couldn't really hold down a job. Oh and by the way, the guys you see him handing out the flyers with in that film footage, he hired them from a temp agency. So you know, his little gaggle of you know commies that are out on the street are all paid just to show up and hand out flyers. You know, he paid him, like, I don't know, ten bucks again, I don't know why ten bucks keeps coming up in my head. But he paid him a couple of dollars to walk around with him and hand out fair Play for Cuba Committee literature to anybody would take it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a question, Yeah, go ahead, be pete. When Oswald was doing all this, I mean, you know, when I started work in seventy three, I was thirteen years old, right, and it was like about thirty thirty five an hour was minimum wage. Now this was back in the sixties. Oswald had a face. He was paying rent, he was taking buses and things of that nature when he was near But how could he afford to hire people and print circulars where the money have what to see his tax returns? Yeah, he can understand. You know, someone living it's against the law to release their tax returns. So why is that the one thing that's not come out of all this file release as where he was getting his day on money? Because I just don't understand how he had the money to do everything that he supposedly did. Who was funding it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need special permission from the IRS to get somebody's tax records. I mean, you can volunteer to release your own if you like, but in order to get somebody's tax records, yeah, the IRS has to give special permission, and they never have. Plus Marina is involved with some of those taxes, I think, and she's still alive, right, so there's a problem there, and she's never volunteered to release them. It would be extremely helpful. But then again, I don't believe for a second that he would put that kind of stuff on the books. And remember this. You know, Marina shortly moves to Texas and he goes with her, sort of yeah, but you know that's because he really couldn't pay the rent. He couldn't pay the rent and do this other stuff, and he was working at the see this is where Judy meets him, by the way, briefly, if at all, where he's on a temp agency job at Riley Coffee. You know, this is how he knew about the tempage.
Speaker 4: Though, you know, if nothing else, why you know, when the Warren Commission went. Of course, the Warren Commission wasn't going to do anything to put the public off on Oswald not being able to be the shooter, right, but you would think something would have come out where they checked his finances and could prove that he couldn't afford to do all this stuff because he never had steady employment. Yeah, it would work some where and get fired or quit, and then how the hell he was funding himself between those jobs. You know, it's almost like there's no possible way he could have afforded to do this not working. So I mean that right alone has to tell you somebody is given the guy money who the government chances are po Yeah.
Speaker 2: See But here's the thing. You got to rewind that all the way back to when he's in the Marine Corps, because he leaves right supposedly on a hardship thing and immediately almost goes over to Minsk. And how the hell does he have that money to travel? Nobody knows. And then when he comes back home, don't forget the State department lent him money to come back home, and he paid it off in the weirdest way I ever saw. You ever see the way he paid it off. They showed he paid it off with money orders. That record is available.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean he paid it off. It was like, let's just say, theoretically it was four hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty two cents. The guy turns around and pays off, like, you know, twenty dollars and thirty two cents, and then pays off the rest of it in one bulk shot shortly thereafter. Nobody knows how he made the money because he had hardly any work in between when he made the first payment. In the second there's all kinds of questions about where does he get money to travel? Yeah? Go ahead, right, but.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it took all the way up to Wappergate for some brilliant guy to come up with follow the money. Yeah, you can't tell me that these guys doing investigations back in the sixties didn't think follow the money. And why we've known, I've seen I would love and I don't know who the expert is to talk to, who's looked at that end of it. But where in the hell was his fine who was financing him? Because there's no damn way he could have done it in one not working, and then when he was working, he wasn't making that much money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, here's the thing. Granted, money went a lot further back then. Ten dollars was a lot of money back in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all true. But the funky thing about this with Oswald is that whenever we do track his payments and things, he magically has cash. He goes and gets some money order. That's how he pays for everything is with a damn money order. Uh. And it's just like back then, you know it was, I mean still today, I guess it would be the same thing. If you just went and bought postal money orders to pay for everything. Nobody would know where your cash was coming from, you know, And that's what happens with him. And the funny thing is, again, even if we can track his employee in a bit when he was working at Jackson Child Stowwall or whatever, and when he's uh uh you know that that's that company that did the aerial photography and ended up processing the YouTube images and all that. Okay, uh j CS. But even you know, that short lived job didn't pay for stuff that he was able to do. He clearly couldn't pay the rent because he was asked to leave at a certain point. The FBI is monitoring his mail. Okay, we know that now, Uh, but uh, nobody could figure out where any of this cash was coming from somewhere. He was just getting cash and it wasn't from his mother, I'll tell you that much, because she was uh broke all the time.
Speaker 4: But she didn't have it either, No, and she had no money. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And did his brother ever has his in the interviews that his brother's done, we ever mentioned that he?
Speaker 2: Yes, Robert has said John Pick, John Pick and Rod Hello, I'm sorry, I was just saying John Pick and Robert I go ahead, good, Yes.
Speaker 7: They both picked in and so did that. I believe the Marats and I would also point out that Oswald was collecting unemployment and missus Payne was paying Marine ten dollars a week just to live there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, supposedly for Russian lessons. But when you do the math, Jimmy, it doesn't add up. Even the money that that that John and Robert claimed they gave him, right, it still doesn't add You can't figure out how you can pay for everything because it doesn't. It still doesn't work, you know what I mean. When he's when he's traveling, when he's got paid stuff. I know.
Speaker 7: But uh, this man lived very simply. I mean he was born during the depression and his mother was even worse. I'll tell you what. In the nineteen seventies, when my dad made minimum wage, which was I believe a dollar seventy five, he paid off his mortgage and hasn't had one sence, and he also bought a car. Everything was paid for in the bank for a mergence to him because he was responsible with his money. And by most accounts, Oswald was playing just playing a penny pincher, so I could easily see how he could keep keep saving money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he's but then again you're talking about you know, pregnant wife and pregnant wife again, you know, and and frugal as you can be. Still he's moving around and he's able to do things. He makes trips to different places that just don't match up to the amount of money that's alleged to be in his hands. And the thing is, the buying power of the dollar back then was a lot better. Of course, in the seventies, even with your dad there, it was held a lot better. The buying power again, I mean.
Speaker 4: In an example, good I'll give you an example. My parents bought in nineteen sixty seven. They bought a brand new Ford Falcon for family car. They paid twenty three hundred dollars for it, right, and I mean granted it wasn't you know, there went a lot of electronics on it. It was rolled down windows, basic interior. In fact, when my dad got all of them, he realized the sticker it called for a bigger engine than was actually in it. It just had a straight six zero in it. I think it was one seventy civ cubic inch displacement. So he went back to the dealer and the guy says, well, mister Garrett, you know, oh we can, Well we'll I'll tell you what we'll do. If you bring it in, We'll get the new engine. He says, no, forget all that put air conditioning on it. So we had one of those Ford Moco air conditioners that sat under the dash over the hump. And it was the first air conditioned car that we ever had. And we got it because of a misprint on the windows sticker. Okay, great, but twenty three hundred dollars for a car back then, I ended up that was my first car when I got my license years later. And you know, you you could buy a new car for under three thousand dollars and have a you know, a primo ride from Ford. That's the buying power back then. My parents' first house I think they paid something like eighty seven hundred dollars for it. You imagine buying a house for eighty seven hundred dollars, a three bedroom house. You know, he was in the military and could afford to do these things. He kill me once he got out. You know, it's just amazing the difference between then and now. But still, Oswald, I'll give you an example. In high school, I went to go get some flyers printed up. And this was in the early seventies. It was expensive to go down to a print shop and get something printed. And how Oswald had all this disposable income. He was eating out, he was getting things bought, he was purchasing mail order weapons. I mean, you think about the money he was spending. Besides what he just needed to live on. He had to have a source of income. And I can't believe that in all this time, no one has been able to track this stuff down.
Speaker 2: Well, like Jimmy said, you know, the two brother the one you know, full brother and the one half brother you know, did give him some money at a certain point, and you know you are talking about he left the Marine Corps at nineteen, right and dies at twenty four, so you know there's only that five year period. But still, yeah, no, I can't reconcile the two things, you know, because he's jobless a lot. Jimmy said, Yeah, he did collect unemployment, but then that ran out. I think that's why he ended up at the temp agency. I might I might have that out of order.
Speaker 4: Good, but even then unemployment was was next to nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but that's you see, but there you go, how does he move her? How does he do stuff for? You know, he was extremely frugal. This is a guy would you know, drink a plain cup of coffee and eat a sandwich, you know, and that would be like his meal, you know, twice a day. Maybe you know, I get it. But at the same time, like you said, he ends up at restaurants, he shows up at bars, you know, all kinds of things. And he does buy stuff clearly with cash and money orders. But it doesn't add up. I don't know there was some source of income here that we don't see.
Speaker 4: And I can't believe no one has come across it.
Speaker 2: Well, believe me, people have. And you know, there is a whole and there's a whole proposal about getting his I r S his I r S records, But you know, I don't, you know, just like with most things, I wouldn't you know, get too excited about it, even if they get it, because it's not going to reveal what these cash payments were.
Speaker 10: We might find you think he was do you think he was on a government or not a government payroll?
Speaker 4: But do you think he was being paid well by some three acy well.
Speaker 2: For a long time that's the way it was done, right, And uh, you know, I like, why does American Express exist, right? You know, because they they did all kinds of things where you get very little paperwork, you know when it comes down to exactly where you know, certain bulk bits of cash disappear to. And they also had you know, just like they they've always had, uh you know, gray and black market sources of revenue. Uh that you know nobody wants to Oh you're gonna exactly keep track. You want the accountants to figure out how much drug money there is that you're working with when you gotta go purchase weapons for the contras or whatever. No, right, so there's a lot of stuff that's just out there. And well, you know, but but I'm not saying that I know that with Oswald. I'm just saying that that would make the most sense. But how are you gonna even come up with that paper trail? You know? I mean, I doubt anybody requisition cash for him. And you know, made a note, is all I'm saying. And uh, and I know nobody wrote him check.
Speaker 4: It was all an indiscriminate on the side in some agency that nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what is funny. You know what else is funny.
Speaker 4: Is to get away with things back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's really funny is you bring up the mail order weapons. Those money orders never made it all the way through the federal Reserve banks like they're supposed to. They didn't have all this because as a money orders. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm talking about, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they never they never got cashed out at the end.
Speaker 2: No, they weren't finalized like they're supposed to be, Which is another weird thing about the evidence, where it's like, so you mean to tell me that coincidentally, the guy who was the you know, president presidential assassin who purchased two separate weapons, you know, from the same company with these money orders, right, just so happens they weren't actually run all the way through the banking system like every other money order is. You know, I guess it's possible, but you know, it looked suspicious to me. But see, that's the thing. People had forensically tried to do all kinds of stuff with his payments and everything else, and at the end of it you come up with there's cash coming well somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did anybody was anybody ever able to check and see if the places, I mean, I know they were mail order companies and they advertised to these magazines. Has anybody checked to see if they were by chance front companies where the government was involved. They didn't have to cast the money orders, you know. Yeah, but it was money that they gave the guy to buy the money order.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But Kleines had an accounting system that sort of sucked where they you know, they didn't break down every money order. They created a tally sheet where they added up, you know, batches of money orders that they made deposits on.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what I'm saying is is is Clients was one of our you know, favorite three letter agencies working through Clients. Well, it was just a front to see what kind of nut jobs were ordering stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, if they were, as of yet it has not been discovered. It appears to be just a doc Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: The documents matched so pretty much, I've grabbed them. They'd mentioned all the CIA as ad agencies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My understanding with Clients, you know, Jimmy, correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding with Clients is that they were perfectly willing to cooperate with any government agency that approached them, but they weren't often. They were one of the oldest, like mail order businesses of their type, and the government would approach them for information and they would give it to them voluntary. They didn't you know, try and withhold anything or protect their customers or anything.
Speaker 4: But it is impossible, just like we saw with walking guns to Mexico and the dealers were going back and reporting to the AT and have hey, these guys are walking guns. What do you want us to do? And they get told let them walk. As you know, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that our three letter agency friends were working with clients running operations no mail order weapons. It wouldn't that major.
Speaker 2: Well, let me put it you this way, it wouldn't shock me either. But at the same time, I've seen no evidence for it that indicates that that's the case.
Speaker 4: Well true, true, I'm just wouldn't necessarily see you know, information to that effect.
Speaker 2: No, probably not. But but you don't see a lot of suspicious stuff with Kleins, is all I'm saying. Like it appears to be pretty much on the up and up. But again, weird stuff happens with with the Osweald transfers trouble.
Speaker 7: They got sued a lot for selling that garbage those garbage guns.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but that's just you know, for them, that was like, yeah, that was the cost of doing business with them, you know what I mean, because they were selling them very cheap. They were selling a lot of military surplus stuff, not just the Italian weapons. Uh, they were selling you know, a lot of post World War two old stuff. And uh yeah, they would get sued when like somebody's you know, rifle would blow up in their face. That's true. That happened quite a bit, Jimmy. True. But they sort of just absorbed that and seemed to go on. You know, as I said, they just appear to be a regular mail order business that you know, was a little like well, it was a thing of its time. But again with the Oswald transaction, they're strange things going on all over the place, like you know, the whole Railway Express deal where Railway Express is not supposed to deliver to a post office box, and yet the still got there, didn't it. You know, Like and I know that people have told me, well, ups does that now and then? And of course we have a more cooperative situation with the private mail you know, businesses now with the USPS, but at the time, strictly that would have been against postal regulations the way I understand them, I mean, unless I'm misreading the nineteen sixty three version of them. Uh, you know, it makes no sense. But yet things happened this way. Railway Express should have never delivered to that post office box, and like I said, it got there. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing how things well it's opposed.
Speaker 7: To It's like the travels from Oswald. They just went backward to made up things to make it work. The warrant mission, yeah, bid the client stuff.
Speaker 2: They literally wiped it.
Speaker 4: Out an old that treaty and wrote that in there.
Speaker 7: And as you said, those mining orders never went through the Federal reserve system, so that was just more proxulent and commission exhibits and perjury on behalf of the FBI.
Speaker 2: See, I agree with you in spirit, Jimmy. My problem is I can't absolutely prove it, like to enter it into evidence in a court. But I do agree with you that's what it looks like to me. Indeed, if you take a look at the Warren Commission volumes where they even they published you know, what they claimed was the you know, the form that he filled out for the peel box right that you know, got the delivery. It turns out that that's not actually the form from the peo box. See, he got a pill box in Texas and he got one in New Orleans. So whichever one it's supposed to be, the one in the Warren Commission is actually the form from the other office, and they claim it to be where the gun was received as part of the chain of evidence. There's a little kinds of problems with this. You know, the gun is just brought up. Both guns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just you just brought up something that just made me think. You know, Judithy Faker says that she was at the post office in New Orleans to pick up general delivery from a letter from her husband, and you know, she has shown letters that she received there. My question is, if Oswald's had a post office box, why was he standing in line because he never did any transaction. Supposedly, Judithy Faker was in line and Oswald was behind her, and she dropped a newspaper and he picked it up and she got you know, andswer said thank you in Russian and they hit it off. Oswald didn't do any transaction, so why the fuck was he standing in line behind her? He had a post office box, he had a key. All he had to do is go and open his post office box. Well you know, he had a package delivery. But she makes no mention of him doing any business at the counter. Alt suddenly appears behind her, and then they go walking off talking about there. Oh yeah, well here they wear their wedding rings on different hand and all this bullshit. That's time. I just thought of what the hell was he doing in line?
Speaker 2: Well that, plus, you know, how many people do you think we're going to break into a conversation in Russian with a perfect stranger in New Orleans in nineteen sixty three. I don't think that's normal either, very thank would. Yes, well, you know you got to make it romantic, you know, by instinct and LBP. But for God's sake, no, that whole story is stupid.
Speaker 4: Yes, what the hell was Oswald doing in line? I'll have to ask her that if I ever get a chance.
Speaker 2: What is he doing in line? How does anybody know anybody can speak Russian? You know, come on, go ahead.
Speaker 7: She has She has claimed that he was in line to buy stamps and that's what she will claim, or envelopes or whatever works.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, whatever works or yeah, no, no problems. She'll come up with an explanation. But it's not like it's likely, uh or even you know, really reasonable. It just so happened. He was there to buy stamps, you know, Fate brought them together obviously.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, was.
Speaker 4: There to pick up the tank that he had delivered to his post office box.
Speaker 2: That too, you know, why not?
Speaker 7: Uh, since she brought that up, pep pete that that story. The minute I heard that bit, that was the moment that I knew Judy very Baker was the biggest liar that ever lived. I was like, Okay, that never happened. I was like, uh, because it took me like listening to this woman for a few hours, and then the second I heard that, I said, okay, I've done. She's full of poopy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, my well, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you read the blog post that I did about that, but that's where I cold busted her that it couldn't have happened. She was remember the old education for him and Fetzer was you know, posting a lot on there, and Judith Baker was posting on there, and Ed Simpkin had made a post talking about Judith Baker and she contacted him on the site and said, you know, there's a few things you need to clear up. So he asked her specifically, well, I've got a couple questions. She said, well, I'll be happy to answer them. So he asked her point blank, where did you meet Oswald? And she said that she met him in the afternoon at the post office, gave the time and the day. Well, then a few years goes by and Fetzer back when she was doing her Scandinavian thing, trying to get asylum in swim in all right, she posts Fetcher posted for her, and the question came up again, where did you meet Oswald? And in that post she says that she met him in the morning and the reason was right And I forget who it was that called her out? Was it who anyway? One of the guys that's got the book out all Anyway, he made the comment that there's no way she could have met him in the afternoon, because on that day Oswald was at the employment agency and had an interview and was dressed all nice, and Judith had said the first time she met him, he looked a little like he was wearing work clothes. Well, then she comes back and says, oh, no, I met him in the morning, at like eight thirty in the morning. And that's and nobody for years, I think four years between the two posts and as many people they crawled through the Education Forum, nobody ever caught it. And that's when I did the blog post and said, this is it. She's busted bullshit. See the first since then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first person I remember bringing this up was zach Jendro. Zachary Zendro, remember him, Yeah, And he brought that up maybe ten years ago to me or something. I think, right, it must have been. Maybe it was more, but I was like, yeah, of course, that makes no sense at all. And you know what it was. She was trying to roll it into that story where she's she suddenly discovers she's in a rooming house with hookers. Remember they're all hookers there, and like, I'm not a hooker, but everybody else in the house is, so I don't know what to do. So they threw me out because I'm not a hooker or whatever. I'm a good Catholic girl, and so she has to get thrown out in the morning. So what does she do? Wander all around New Orleans before she goes to the putt. Now she goes straight to the post office box, you know whatever, to do her thing because she's gotta go pick up this mail because she can't get mail where she's at in the rooming house. Right, So yeah, all right, but look, man, my favorite will always be the whole crying on cue at the end of the story, when she's doing the whole you know, they had the special line to speak to each other, and she's speaking to him, and at a certain point she even says that he's speaking to her from the school book depository, I think. But yeah, one of the last phone calls, remember and don't forget this and that and have children in this right that that whole bit, and she starts her you know, her crocodile tears whatever, and she goes and then he told me, don't forget the name Bobby Baker. Right, Yeah, that one has always cracked me up. Now, why is that funny? Because her husband's name was Robert Baker. He must have known she was married because they talked about both being married and they shouldn't be doing this and everything else, so you'd figure he wouldn't have to tell her to remember the name Bobby Baker, which also happened to have been the bag man for LBJ, and that's what she was folding her story into at that time. But this is why I don't forget Bobby Baker. Okay, you can look at Bobby Baker and his sleaziness and whatnot, but that has always cracked me up. Don't forget Robert Baker. Don't forget Bobby Baker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jimmy, it was six years between. Let's see. In two thousand and four, John Simpkin at the Education for Him posted a bioblurb about Judith Barry Faker. Jus decided to correct some of the things that John Sposley had wrong. John allowed her the opportunity, and I've got a link to the thread and what he points in what he does is he asked her specifically, when did you meet Oswald? The question was when did you meet leave Harrivy Oswald for the first time? What were the circumstances of the meeting? Now this is in May of two thousand and four, and she says, thank you, for the opportunity to answer the question. We met April twenty sixth, nineteen sixty three, at about one pm at the general delivery counter at the main post office in New Orleans. I have letters dated and marketing mark proving that I came to the post office on that day. Lee was standing in line with me at the general delivery counter. Okay, simple question, straightforward answer four to twenty six sixty three. At about one pm. Six years later in twenty ten, this is right before me and Lee comes out, Fetzer was running a post talking about how rough that she had it in all, and so he posts for her. And I've got a link to the whole thread, the true timeline. Number one. I'm working at Royal Castle from six to eight am, and I am at the post office by eight thirty, approximately eight thirty, I meet le Oswald, who was dressed neat and clean. Now, the reason that she had to say that was because and who is his name, David Lifton. He's the one that called her out on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's the.
Speaker 4: One who said, well, there's no way you could have met him at one o'clock in the afternoon because he was at the employment office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Lifting had those records. Lifting went and got those exactly. Yeah. Right.
Speaker 4: So she comes back and says, at approximately eight thirty, I meet Lee Oswald, who was dressed neat and clean, not ingrubby clothes at all. He walked me to the Why. He said he was living at the Why for now, but later would be moving to his uncle's house. Blah blah blah. Now there's a huge damn difference between one o'clock in the afternoon and eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: From that point on, I cannot believe that in six years all I mean, think of the thousands of people that have been on the Education Forum in those six years and didn't catch it. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think of all the suckers that started buying, you know, because that remember that book was a failed two volume set of books, which I can't seem to find a copy of. I really wish somebody would find one, uh, you know. And and that original story that was written, you know, Judy claims that the you know, they they totally butchered it and they got everything wrong and they changed everything, uh, you know, on and on. But if you take a look at that first story that was written. I remember reading that like two maybe two thousand, two thousand and one, uh, you know, and it was a limited book and it had gotten out and it wasn't very good. I mean, there was definitely problems with the printing, but it didn't contain half of the crap that she squeezed into me andly, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, it just didn't. I'm a I'm going to put a link to this blog post in the room so that Jimmy, when you want to, if you go in the room, you can find this particular blog and you can read the threads, the actual threads. I've got links to the threads on on everything, so you can follow up with it there.
Speaker 2: It is funny stuff, though, that's for sure. So so Danny asked a question and we wound up all the way deep into the Oswald discussion and how Judy Baker makes up crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, right, we would no worries.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to take a little bit of a twist to this discussion is when I was listening to the podcast then in all these actors, I don't know why, it just.
Speaker 9: Dogged on me. Do you remember, well, you were pretty the assassination of Poke John Paul. The second attempted assassination, and and that was Ali Aja. He was I don't know when it first came out, and this was at the height of the Cold War, having a Eastern European pope, non non Italian, you know, whether he was going to be anti communists or it was he it was some conspiracy, maybe even a Soviet role. But I remember when the assassination came out, you know, the talk was that he was somehow a plant of the of the Soviets, the KGV through the Bulgarian intelligence because they could trace a lot of he had a lot of He was like an escape murder from Turkey in action real how he belonged to He was a nut job. He going too an e strength right wing organization, the Great Olves side of Turkey, and that in fact the gun he got they somehow circled around that it was an East German mark like you know, maybe they thought he'd be lacking enough to maybe take an attempt at the pope and that way they can pining on the Russians. So I don't know what it was, just thinking about this whole court and these people showing up, you know, playing both sides.
Speaker 4: And in some of the books.
Speaker 9: I've read, you know, on you know of Alan Dolas's connections with the Switzerland.
Speaker 4: And banking and law, and then uh.
Speaker 9: James Engleton, he had a lot of connections to Italy.
Speaker 4: So I know there was a far right continuing going.
Speaker 9: Back to Operation Gladio Italy that there's there's always an agency or not even a government agency, and they want to create narratives why these things happened, and I just I don't know, I just it just it just kind of started bringing up his memories that like there's all these actors and worse and it's all part of this Cold War narratives.
Speaker 4: Does that make any sense what I'm saying, Yes, because yeah.
Speaker 2: If you didn't bring up Gladio, I was going to bring up Gladio because you know, it's very difficult to figure out what's going on in that part of Europe at that time, all the way up to the nineteen eighties because of the Gladio operations, and it's it's a big mess. So yeah, no, no, no, you're bringing up perfectly reasonable things. And yeah, I you know, and and there was a lot of different ideas about who's who and who's playing who at that time, so you know, the old public ball thing, I mean, and don't forget the solidarity movement, and there were relationship there, yeah, with the Lequalessa in who was the leader of the solidarity movement in Poland, you know, and there was there was just a lot of you know, interagency activity, let's call it, all throughout Europe at this time. So but uh again, you know, a fun fact speaking about trials, A fun fact about Oswald is you remember the Francis Gary Powers thing right where he was, you know, taken down there in the Soviet Union and put on trial and all that. Right, Well, you know it's interesting, but there is a photograph that purports to be Lee Harvey Oswald present at Francis Gary Powers trial, uh, which is interesting.
Speaker 7: Zero diary.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead, I just said he was there.
Speaker 7: He says that this his historic diary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Waltz historic Diary. Yes, no, I always knew he had stated it in his you know, in what they call the diary, which is a weird journaling thing too, which he apparently wrote in several large swaths according to handwriting experts. But the funny thing about that again is that. Like I say, though, the photograph is what's interesting because that didn't come out for a long time. Nobody had that photograph, and you would have thought that for the purposes of propaganda, that the Soviets might have, you know, spread that about. I don't know. There's a lot of weird things happening here, you know, And according to the KGB files at the archive that you know that some people are able to access, you know, they didn't think much of him, but yet for a certain time period, I don't know, they didn't utilize them for propaganda, which is really strange considering he was an American defector and they had used others, you know, and they scattered some of those guys to some really interesting remote areas where they could keep a good eye on them obviously and all that. So, I mean, you know, his whole trek to Russia is Minsk technically, right, is bizarre enough. Belarus bilaris whatever you want to call it now, but at the time part of the Soviet Union, part of the block. So you know, there is a weird history to this kid who only lived to be twenty four, and it's pretty extensive when you dig into it. What it is you can dig up and the weirder things are actually what's missing in my mind. But listen, speaking of missing, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put our callers on hold, okay, and go ahead and take a quick little break if I can. Here. Let's see, I tried to put everybody out. Okay, it did. Go on hold, uh, and take a quick little break here so I can go visit the restroom real fast, be pete. Maybe you need some coffee or something or maybe not. What's what's up?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I like that?
Speaker 2: All right, Well we'll tell you what. You get some coffee, I'll get some tea and uh, listen, anybody wants to join in, we don't have to talk about JFK stuff. If you listening right now to us live at say seventeen minutes after nine pm Eastern on the twenty fourth day of April twenty twenty six. If you're hearing me live right now, guess what you can call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six and change the topic in any direction you wish. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six The'chelli effect. Open mic will be back after this Wall Street Street and don dot com, Wall Street, Window, dot com dot Com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Street Street and No, Dont go there, now go there, Now go there? Now?
Speaker 11: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Revelation.
Speaker 12: Through conversation. Here, Oh Shell.
Speaker 13: Fact, Oh Shelley Fast, Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com dot com radio net.
Speaker 6: Cons what the.
Speaker 2: Effect for a relations.
Speaker 5: Revelation, conation, a devastation, revelation through conversation, the effect you are, the effect conversation all raised restrain. I'll sell the fact, revelation, the conversation, tision through conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh shall effect revelation.
Speaker 5: No conversation gone, had forgotten. I'll show you a fact beyond the place of rath and fears, horror of the shade the years finds it shall find me unafraid.
Speaker 2: And there's not a bra decate with the scroll I am the master of my fate.
Speaker 6: I am in Denial. The Secret Wars with air strikes and thanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 14: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 11: Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet's Window dot Com and listeners.
Speaker 4: Like now and now the most activated noise in our media shack.
Speaker 2: And yes we are sponsored by Mike Swanson and listeners like you. But you know, because that's Wall Street, Window dot Com. That's Mike's company, but and listeners like yourself. And that's why I'm thankful that we're able to do this. We're pretty much set for another year. Uh and uh, you know, it's just the day to day and trying to get by like today. You know, if it wasn't for the help from a friend, I wouldn't have been able to get the car to continue to run so that I could try to go to the flea market tomorrow. I'll tell you guys about that next week. Matter of fact, now I even do a show on it, depending on what happens, because Smiley's over here is a weird place.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: There's one JFK guy by the way, who I guarantee you will stand there and talk to me for at least an hour and a half trying to convince me about his theory. Spoiler, he thinks the Masad killed Kennedy. But anyway, you know, and he buys any JFK book I bring with me. But uh, you know, it's the flea market anyway, be Pete. We still got looks like, well, let me double check before I say and make myself into a liar. Looks like we still got Jimmy James and Danny. Of course we could have you listening to us live three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six all the way up to ten pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: When we're we're all done and the age of Transitions of Aaron Franz begins. So I will leave it at that for now. We were talking about jfk Oswald, Judy Baker unfortunately, uh and all that. But anything you want to say before I bring these two guys back on, and like I said, anybody else that calls in, I'll give you a priority. You can change the topic. We can go in any direction you want, Uh, happy to discuss, you know most things, So go ahead, rept anything you want to add before we do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I just you know, you and your friend of the flea markets theory. And I'm just wanting because I've heard that that position from a lot of people. Oh, Massad did it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: The only question I have is why you know, oh, well, you know Kennedy wanted them to go through inspections because of their nuclear program and all that. Well, the problem with that is is ever since Israel became Israel, they basically have told the world to fuck off when it comes to wanting to know about their nuclear business. So why why would they take out Kennedy over something like that when they have basically given the world the finger when it comes to discussing their nuclear arms, which everybody knows they have, which they will never admit that they've got, but it's common knowledge. But they've always told the world every leader, oh well Israel needs to come under inspect screw you, is what they've said. Well, yeah, why would they have to take out Kennedy over that?
Speaker 2: And look via active espionage quite frankly, because they are one of the most aggressive spy nations against the US at all times, even though they're an ally. All of our allies spy on us, by the way, so don't be delusional about it, people, But truth is, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, because we spy on all of our allies.
Speaker 2: That was my next point. Thank you, But it's a back and forth. Listen, that's just the game, you know. Don't don't hate the player, hate the game. The thing is, you know, like I laugh at that one, and I explained this to this guy that I just mentioned here, and you know, like, look, man, ever, since Israel was Israel, they had the mom there's no like Oh, they didn't want them to have them. That's nonsense, because even though it wasn't publicly known admitted blah blah blah blah blah, they had it. They had it almost simultaneous with us as far as I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, and very shortly after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, maybe shortly after, but be pete nineteen okay, nineteen forty nine. Did they have it already? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 4: Okay, they may not have actually had you know, they what they became a country nineteen forty eight. They may not have actually had a bomb in nineteen forty nine. Fair enough, they had all the technology they needed. It was just a matter of getting the uranium. And what did they do to get that. They built a mona and they steal it. What they got to start their nuclear project was stolen from US.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so there you go, know that. That's what I'm saying. It's easy to see this, and okay, fine, let's say nineteen fifty. But either way, they had the blueprints, they had you know, they had the directions, they had some of the materials, and all they had to do was just you know, complete the projects so they could supply their own stuff or feel it from somebody and guess what they did both. So they did their thing. And I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm just saying that's what appears to be reality. So by the time nineteen sixty three comes around, you're talking about old news, you're not okay. So these guys, when you present that to them, and if they accept that argument, if they do, then they start talking about the Jewish mafia. I'm not kidding. And then they start talking about the Italians and they go, well, you know, the mob needed to nail them, and the Jewish mafia wanted to nail them, and therefore, because you know, the Jewish mafia was also in support of the state of Israel, blah blah. And I'm like, oh my god, this is where it goes off the rails, you know, because they make a lot of wild assumptions and the Jewish mafia that has always driven me nuts. I understand that there were Jewish gangsters, yes, but they completely look The ultimate formula for these guys is okay. And this is not my opinion. Okay, do not do not give me crap, not not U B. Pete, but the listener that's going to write to me. You know, the Jews control all the banks, the Jews control Hollywood, the Jews control part of gangsterdom. So therefore all of these things kind of come to a confluence and an agreement with the State of Israel. Okay, well this is ultimately where it goes. Yeah, go ahead, Sorry, I know, I know, but I can only say this.
Speaker 4: They talk about the Jewish Jewish mafia. Every nationality of every country in the world, from top to bottom, from as far East to as far west. Every ethnic group has their own mafia.
Speaker 2: And organized crime syndicate peop yes and organized crime sygniqu that Chinese to.
Speaker 4: The Japanese, to anybody in Southeast Asia, to the Russians, to the Ukrainians to the Czechoslovakians, English Garians. Everybody's got a mafia.
Speaker 2: There's England, there's gangsters in England.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was, I mean, everybody's got their own mafia. And that's why when they come up with the massad, did it explain to me? Why? What? Why would they bother trying to take out Kennedy in nineteen sixty three when he posed no threat to them. Oh well, we need to put them nder nuclear inspections. Good luck with that. Nobody has been able to put them under nuclear there, and they give the finger to everybody. That's what gives me what makes Kennedy so special? They would have to take him out?
Speaker 2: Well, then they point out these you know, these interactions and Ben Gurian and blah blah blah, and I'm like, oh my god. Look, if if the Massad wanted to kill a Kennedy, it would have been Bobby, not John. And quite frankly, I don't see the point of killing either one of them. Uh, but there are strange things where there's Middle Eastern and you know, possibly some of those intelligence groups had something to do with some of the chicanery there. When it comes to RFK, you know, it gets really weird.
Speaker 4: You can base that on intelligence too, right, That's one argument that comes up, all, well, the Israel's got spies everywhere. Well, everybody has got spies everywhere. We have spies everywhere. Yes, there's not a single country that we don't have a spy. Looking at plain and simple, of course, that goes for every Why are we so special or why is Israel so special? When it comes to chicanery, we have pulled this country has pulled off some dirty tricks over the years all over the world. They're just well, we're just like everybody else. Look, the only I think understand why they put they pull out this one group. Well they're the root of all evil. Well yeah, I hate break it to you, but evil doesn't need a root. It's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll give you this. The masson are much higher skilled than a lot and the majority some other intelligence.
Speaker 4: Actually we would do there. They have perfected some things. Yes, they have to look at the whole pager thing that they pulled off two years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was freaking right wile that took them years.
Speaker 4: To set up, right, and they set it up and they pulled it off without a flaw. And I thought, those devious motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Well, because that's rough. That's that is rough that you do it, That you make somebody go pick up the explosive themselves and you come on, that is just you sell it to landish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you sell it to them on a contract and if you buy an extra one hundred, we'll throw in a free gift card.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, listen, this is well, why do you think the FBI started selling uh, you know, cryptocurrency. I mean it was you know Look here you go. It's the intelligent thing to do. Look you ever see the okay, you know the TV series The Wire. You ever ever see that? Okay, One of the most brilliant plot lines in the Wire is when they decided, you know what, we can't track the gangster's phones because they're using burners. They're throwing them away every two days, so we can't keep track of the drug deals. We can't get a you know, we can't get a wire on them fast enough. We can't get a tap on them fast enough, right in order to collect the evidence we need. What was the solution, Well, let's just sell them the phones, and we'll sell them all the burner phones. They'll think they're tossing perfectly good burner phones that we can't keep track of. Meanwhile, we have them all. That was one of the best Nobody ever talks about that about that TV series, but that is like, holy crap, in the days when a flip phone was brand new, high end technology. Okay, they did I did that in a TV series, and I was like, damn, that's brilliant. He got to give it to him. And the truth is, it's not, you know something that those the writers on that show created all by themselves. Truth is that cops figured out a while ago. You know what, if we have a gunshop that we run, they'll show.
Speaker 4: Up, you know if we you know you mentioned the wire. And I did not know this until just a few months ago. One of my favorite programs was Homicide Life on the Streets. He was an excellent cop drama. The guy that wrote that book actually went around with the Baltimore Police for a year and he wrote this book. The program The Wire is based on the same book, and I did not know the two were related. Yes, Dad Simon, Yeah, they're technically both programs.
Speaker 2: Right, They're technically in the same like universe, like in other words, with you know there there they share a universe, as does that Law and Order series.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, I never knew that that that the Wire was connected until I was reading It was about a month month and a half ago when I came across the wire.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, Homicide Life on the Streets and all of the Law and Orders, I think, with the exception of one, are all connected in the TV universe, like in the uh the narrative universe is all interconnected. The only thing is the wire utilized a whole lot of real life you know, people that had street experience and stuff like that, and a lot of those characters are very heavily based on real people in the wild literally.
Speaker 4: Homicide. Yeah, Homicide was the first program that Simon created, and most of those characters were actually based on somebody that was in his book. And then when The Wire came along, the Wire was basically based on the same things that were going on during that year that he followed the Baltimore Police Department, right, And I mean he was actually he was a sign. He worked with them, He worked for them to get this into the foe to do his book, so he spent a whole year on the streets with him, and then when he came up with The Wire. Coincidentally, some of the characters are the same in both programs, and I never knew the connection until a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, like, for instance, that that girl Snoop that was in that series, The Wire is they created that character based on the fact that years earlier she was literally somebody on the street, you know, banging gang bagon, So you know, they they wrote her into him. But you know what, the weird interconnective tissue is there is what's his name, the guy who plays John Munch there Bell's at Richard Bell is the interconnective tissue there because yeah, because he's on Homicide, he's on Law and Order, he's on uh you know, and he actually I think makes a guest appearance or gets mentioned in the Wire. I forget which, but either.
Speaker 4: Way, he's a bar patron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that, right, And so he shows up in all those shows and he's actually the the thread that that proves that it's all interconnected because it's all the same character.
Speaker 4: Well, on the Wire, the character Gus Haynes and is the is the same. It's basically the same character as Clark Johnson playing Meldrick Lewis on Homicide. Who was He was one of the funnier ones on there, just the way he went about things. But you know, it was weird when I started reading, I thought, wait a minute, they're talking about characters that was on homicide. And that's when I researched and found out that David Simon created all of them.
Speaker 2: Yep, so there you go.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, But no.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting piece of like you know, television history, and it's really I'm telling you, The Wire is a fascinating series. I watched the whole thing. You know, the last season is kind of crappy a little bit, but or no, maybe it's the second last season's kind of crappy. I forget which one. The one where they're stuck at the newspaper too much is is kind of bad. But where they're doing the cop drama stuff and you know, getting deep with the you know, different gangster affiliations in the city and everything. Again, heavily based on reality, and there's a whole lot of Even the homeless crackhead that that has a prominent role as a snitch in in the Wire is based on a real guy.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Also, so was Oh god, the guy who's got a scar on his face. I can't remember his name right off the top of my head. It's been a little while since I watched it. But the guy who was like, you know, everybody's afraid of him because he's a stick up guy. He he just sticks up drug dealers, that's all he does, you know. And uh, yeah, he's based on a real guy too. Yeah. So anyway, all right, enough of that, but no, that's all true though. B Pete that's all. It's a wild thing though, right, that that whole universe is interconnected. Anyway, We'll see what Jimmy and Danny have to say, because I'm gonna put him, I guess I'll put them both back on again and see if they want to continue on with the JFK discussion or something else. Up to you, but of course up to anybody who wants to call in. Three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. So I don't know, maybe Danny, Well, should we start with Danny or should we start with Jimmy? I don't know which one be Pete, which one should we ask to start?
Speaker 4: Let's say we last I think heard from Jimmy, So let's go with Danny.
Speaker 2: Okay, Danny, if you want to kick something off, or if you want to continue the discussion, up to you, and then you could pass it along to Jimmy or whatever, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't I've never watched the wire, the comments on the on the whole state of Israel, mutual weapons.
Speaker 4: The only reason they have nuclear weapons is because we.
Speaker 9: Want them to have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: Oh well, there's another aspect to it right there. You know. I'm listen just because espionage is what earned them the stuff quickly. Doesn't mean that the US didn't let that happen. I'm just saying, oh, yeah, we wanted them to have it, and literally since their inception, pretty they had it.
Speaker 7: Actually, Danish quite correct, Israel did not have nuclear I'm going just by the doctor. Israel did not get the bomb until the late sixties circle nineteen seventies, under something called the Helm's angle To plan. It was Angleton who got the materials to them, and so it.
Speaker 15: Was around.
Speaker 7: Nineteen seventy that they got the bomb, not before.
Speaker 2: I see, so you you disagree, and yeah, so you disagree with I'm sorry you.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say that. I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: I just said go ahead, Chuck, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to interrupt. I thought you were done. I was just saying, okay, so you disagree with me and b Pete about it. But you know so in your version of things, though, it would be a possibility that.
Speaker 7: No, no, okay, I'll tell you what I'm going by. It's by the Church Committees Executive Session testimony, so Harvey Ankleton, Helms and a few others, So it's not really up in the air.
Speaker 4: I well, let me ask you what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let me ask you a question, just just a question, because this is a little bit of a pushback. But you tell me, maybe I'm wrong. Do you think that you know that it's not possible or probable even that they had it before that and we just simply don't have it on the record. It wasn't admitted to because it was still secret, and also they needed time to construct it before they would become a threat, et cetera. And it might actually be strategically intelligent to not allow anybody to know that they had it years earlier, because if it was known that they were in the process of building a weapon right away, maybe a sustained attack from all of their neighbors might have occurred. So you don't think that's a possibility, no, Chuck.
Speaker 7: Because their neighbors had already been attacking them. And quite Franklin having a nuclear capacity twenty years after your foundings pretty quick moving.
Speaker 2: Of course it is, of course it is quick. But nonetheless I would just simply say that, you know, because it was not publicly or even known you know, on the record, doesn't necessarily mean it didn't exist. Previous. That's the only thing I would say thereuck. Yeah.
Speaker 7: The thing is is America. I supported EZRA from day one, right, we supported them getting nuclear weapons. We've supported them in every way. And I'm also curious about thanks you mentioned earlier. I'm just curious, now, don't cheat, don't look up how many people on the planet are the population. I'm just curious. How many people do you think are Jewish on the planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know those numbers. I've never bothered to try and break that one down exactly. I don't know. I couldn't tell you how many Christians are are?
Speaker 15: Yeah, go ahead, Sorry, no, no, no, no, no Jewish people are is a race?
Speaker 7: Just make a guestimation of how many you know, we got what three hundred and fifty million people in America supposedly as a benchmark, I suppose China supposedly is billions. Well, you know, just make those you mentioned all the things that yoused wrong. So I'm just curious what kind of number do you think it is if you were to take awager.
Speaker 2: I do not I would not make a wager because I don't have an educated guess. But the point is that I'm not the one who's saying that. I don't say they run everything, Chuck boy, I'm just asking.
Speaker 7: I'm asking you a question to make a point, and I answer you, please just give me an umber.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. I answered it. I have no number.
Speaker 4: Just under six there's just under sixteen.
Speaker 7: I will give you the number one. Okay, I will give you the number as promise.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: The number is sixteen million.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you listening, Chuck? I believe you.
Speaker 4: Yees.
Speaker 7: The number on the planet Chuck, yes, let me speak please, Okay. The number on my mind is.
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 7: What are you doing? The number on the planet Earth is six team million. Sixteen million Jews on the planet Earth, eight million of which live in the land of Israel, amongst two million so called Palestinians. The vast amount of the other eight million live in the United States of America, particularly in New York City mostly, and yes many do live in Hollywood, and yes, many of them do work in the industry. And that was directly due to the founder, Thomas Edison, who was quite an anti Semite, who drove them out. So they went out west and started their own film colony. So I just wanted to mention those few things.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was wondering why you needed to mention that to me directly, like as if I'm I don't agree with the people that think they run everything. That's not I understand.
Speaker 7: It's just very interesting number that's that everyone should find interesting.
Speaker 2: Anyone, listen, I'm taking your work. I'm just taking your word for it. I haven't ever looked into it personally, so I don't know. Uh, that's what I'm admitting to you. Edison wasn't anti semi tell you right about that. I know that for a fact because I'm from New Jersey and uh, yeah, Edison is one of those guys.
Speaker 7: He went to hire Jews and timpan Alley and vod Bill so they finally just packed up and went out west.
Speaker 2: Quite frankly, well there you go, right. So but I again, I'm not the guy who says this. I'm just telling you that these guys make it like they run everything, and I'm like, well, I don't know how that's exactly done. I get it that they are in certain industries, but generally they were pushed into those industries.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And that's the way that this has been since like those people existed, you know, that's why they're surnames of the way they are. I mean, you know, that much history I know for certain, But other than that, I don't keep track of the amount of whoever on ever and any you know, these groups and whatnot. It's not something I do unless I'm specifically working on something, and then I generally forget about it, honestly because I figured it's got to change over time, and uh, you know, by the time another year goes by.
Speaker 7: I assume that if any race, well, first off, there is no such thing. There's only one race, the human race. Yeah, but if any's so called cultural clique was going to run the world, need a lot I mean people, they're going to need billions. Well, I certainly hundreds of millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think that if anybody's going to try and really run the entire planet, that it would require a pretty good size army. And I'm looking at China for that right now, because from what I understand, even though we're not really allowed to know the figures, I guess they probably have the highest population to one national domain that I know of. But maybe I'm wrong there. India could have more, right, is India? Maybe more? No, it can't be more populous than child. I don't even know. Honestly. I know they have more people than us, that's for sure. But yeah, and our birth rate is going down, so you know, is theirs? Does anybody know for sure?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay? So with that, yeah, no, I don't agree with all that stuff. I'm telling you that they go through this convoluted thing and they drive me up a wall because it's like, dude, you know, I can tell you about certain people do run certain industries, that's for sure. But you know, and if you want to say they, you know, the Jews or whatever, run the media, that was true at a certain point, but you know, I don't know that that's true now. It seems to me that multi layered, massive national, you know, conglomerates run the media at this point, massive, massive, interlocking corporations that end up including everything from you know, like like that movie network. You know, we sell everything from soft drinks to the tires and everything else, and you know what, we run the media. I think we live in that reality where you know, the corporatism prevails now. You know, there may have been stages before.
Speaker 4: See, yeah, India is very close to China. China's first, and this is based on twenty twenty two figures.
Speaker 2: But okay, the time most.
Speaker 4: Populous countries are China, India, USA, Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Brazil, Bangladesh, Russia, Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Pakistan something only that broke off from India and what like nineteen fifty four, something like that.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, again, the history, I know, I've read it, but I don't recall it takes get back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just found a new list that says in twenty twenty six. That list I gave you before was twenty twenty two. Twenty twenty six, India has taken an over China for the number thirty two million people. So there's one billion, four hundred and forty seven million, seven hundred and forty seven thousand, nine hundred and thirty two people in India and in China. Second, we're third. We've only got three hundred and forty four million. So you got India and China. Between the two of them, you've got almost three billion people.
Speaker 2: Right, so you know ten times if India and China a lie, you've got ten times the everything as far as people go. Yeah, well that's why I wasn't crazy per seeing maybe India. Right, Oh, well, what's what's the age of our population?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go ahead and be PIZEZ.
Speaker 4: Sorry the a the average age?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're asking?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because he was saying this population.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Which, by the way, we're about to enter the last eight minutes here of our broadcast time, so you know, I don't want to spin off into any more subjects because I want to give everybody a chance to, you know, speak their piece at the end here. But go go ahead and answer that if you got it in front of you.
Speaker 4: The median age in the United States is thirty eight point seven years.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're not an elderly population. We're kind of approaching middle age.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, no, no, not China and Indy, China in particular.
Speaker 1: I'm elderly.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me, I thought b Pete said he gave that thirty eight point seven for US. Did you give that for the US or was that for someone?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Son?
Speaker 2: No wrong number? Okay, I did not.
Speaker 4: How could I look up the wrong number? I think Indian agent the United States is thirty years to lives of this year.
Speaker 2: I think he was going to get there. I think, Jimmy, what what was What is the age of median age in China and India? Then, just out of curiosity, so we can compare them, because thirty eight point seven is the US.
Speaker 4: Yeah, China is forty point six years is the median age, and in India it is is yeah, twenty nine point two years.
Speaker 2: WHOA, So India is way younger country than US. Yeah, China's a little bit older than us, according to what you're reading. Okay, listen, I don't know these things for sure. Anyway, I'm trusting what you're reading. Uh, but the point is, go ahead.
Speaker 7: India, in India, tell us the trips because they don't have restrictions and huh stuff have reproduction. China's lying their asses off. Their average age is in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Well see that's the other thing is no, no median okay, yeah, the median okay, but.
Speaker 4: Looking at median age, not average age.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well either way, you know what, We could sit here and break down these statistics, probably for the next hour, but we ain't got an hour. So I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll give each of our callers a you know, final word for the week and then I'll give it over to you be Pete, and then we'll get out of here.
Speaker 1: So why don't you start, Jimmy, all our shooter's actually going to be the rest of the shows far as I know, Yeah, because I just assume that end.
Speaker 7: The show if he's not actually going.
Speaker 2: To do a soo no I have I'm waiting to produce that show.
Speaker 15: Indeed.
Speaker 7: Then and then I just I'll shout out to the Southern Poverty Center.
Speaker 15: Which, due to low demand because there are no white racist in America in the last fifty sixty years, if any significance have been making.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's very innovative way to go.
Speaker 15: I hope they get everything that they could deserve.
Speaker 2: Peace, peace, Jimmy. I'll tell you what. As far as the SPLC, the Southern Poverty Law Center, I'm just glad I didn't make it on their hit list for broadcasters about ten twelve years ago, because a lot of my friends were on there as you know, racial provocateurs, and I couldn't understand why, and I thought I was in danger of getting named there as well. But you know what, I didn't get hit by them at all. Oddly, I got hit by other liberal factions, but not them. But they went after people like even Jack Blood by name, which was pretty weird, and I was working with him at the time, but you know, I was working with others too that they were claiming were, you know, all kinds of fascists and white supremacists, and it wasn't true. I couldn't figure it out, honestly, And they were going after us with the whole broadcast online stuff that they were so afraid of, which now is obsolete. But anyway, you know, stay tuned to your serious radios out there. Danny. You got a final word for the week.
Speaker 9: A couple of thoughts. You know, Israel's been, you know, like I said, the reason they have mixes because we allowed them.
Speaker 4: You know. The other thing too, is I want to I.
Speaker 9: Was thinking about the whole population thing. I could think to the the nineteen seventies great anthropolitical satirist Archie Bunter. You know, he got asked the fear a lot, the theosophical question of Who's God's favorite people, and he said, of course the Chinese. He made more of them, but it's obviously the Indians have replaced them.
Speaker 4: So I wish everybody a great week.
Speaker 2: There you go, Danny, and appreciate hearing from you. Thank you. Thanks to Jimmy James as well, hearing from him. Definitely an interesting topic. Bunch of topics actually that came up kind of rapid fire at the end. But be pete. The final word for this week is going to go to you because we actually have a moment or two before I got to go jump on and start producing Aaron show. So what's your final thought for the week.
Speaker 10: Well, I appreciate Danny and Jimmy calling in and as usual, go to a Chilly dot com hit the donate button. Every little bit helps, although we got over the big hump.
Speaker 4: Other than that, you know, if you know people have them call in, we need to you know, let's expand this group. See if we can't get some more people to participate on Friday nights and uh yeah, absolutely. Other than that, you know, we've got a whole week of news coming up. The news about the SPLC this last week was kind of surprising to some people. To others years ago, they knew what was going on. That's what amazes me. And the media, you know, has pretty much kind of poo pooed the whole idea. Oh that can't be so. Well, you know, there's a lot of people that's had their head in the sands over the past fifteen twenty years, yep, and it's time they pull their heads out and start paying attention to what's going on. And if nothing else, this should prove to some people that doubt there's a whole lot that goes on behind the scenes that you don't know. And I have a feeling within the next year we're going to see more and more of this stuff come out. And it's about damn time.
Speaker 2: Well you know, things there you have it, Yeah, absolutely, and things that are done in the darkness do need to come to the light. This is how we get to the truth. And uh, look, I'm more than happy to see that because the SPLC, I mean, I could not fathom. I understood their intent upon founding, but you know, they strayed from it as per usual. Look, there's a whole bunch of organizations that you thought had, you know, sort of righteous intentions and it turns out not so much. Uh, you know so, and that's one of those things that I saw with them a lot.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 2: And like I said, they're weird attacks on the media there, there's strange targeting of certain individuals. I mean, there is a whole array of things, and I bet it can be brought out into the light and I'd love to see it all come out.
Speaker 4: As for you, I think it's all going to come out. I think in the next in the next couple of months, we're going to see exactly how bad it was. It started out with you know, hey, they funded the Unite the Right uh thing in Charlottesville, and we saw how that blew up, and that's been you know, hounding people on the right side of things ever since it happened. Well, I think we're going to see a lot more of this stuff come out and who is funding who and where the money's coming from. Just think about it. Wait until they start digging into George Soros and his Time Foundation. You know, look at what we found out with doge all of these NGOs that are befund that have been funded by government money, where people set these things up and they're paying themselves three hundred thousand dollars a year. And now we see on Twitter that oh so and so lost her job a year ago and she can only get a nineteen dollars an hour job. Well, she was making two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars ripping off the damn government. I have no sympathy for someone like that. Well, i'll tell you, we'll see more of these things come into the light.
Speaker 2: Well I'll tell you this. I don't necessarily agree with everything you just said. But here's the thing. The idea that the government you know, funds these opposition groups and puts controlled opposition out there. Uh you know, yeah, guess what all the time? Uh, and yeah, keep your eyes out for that, the controlled opposition, the provocateurs that somehow get funded. Uh, you know, there's all a lot to be learned. And guess what, I find it on all sides. But you can find it in any corner you want. It's just there. So anyway, I leave it at that. I got to get to the age of transitions. I hope you guys enjoyed this one. And as per usual, it's not really about me when it's on Friday night, you know, and I'm willing to have the conversation and let's learn something together. I'd love to hear more ideas from more people. So yeah, I'd love to have more callers join and get involved. Man, speak your piece, put it out there and let's talk about it, and let's see what we can do with it. Maybe we'll learn something together. And that's what I would love to do every single Friday. So join us sometime if you're just listening, and yeah, you can help out with the cash app or with missus O's PayPal. That's the only two viable options right now to chip in, and I do appreciate, and we'll continue to give shout outs to people who do, by the way, and even do extra programs if people are gonna support UH. In the meantime, I'm gonna try and run a little side gig and see what happens. But I'm all done for now, and the Age of Transitions is up next live Onochelli dot com Radio. Stick around because as per usual, I'mocelly and you could be the effect. Good Night,