Speaker 1: Mike check. It's a mic gotcha money, don't check? I don't know, don't check. Yeah, you definitely do. Yeah. I never checked my bank account because I'm scared of what ever's going to be in there.
Speaker 2: Damn the same I'm like the same.
Speaker 1: Way, same way. I avoid the scale, the scale, You're crazy avoided.
Speaker 3: It's more like its is Okay, I'm just a girl.
Speaker 2: What episode will we on? Twenty eight twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Girl, I haven't checked?
Speaker 3: Man, how come I cannot keep track? And we do this every single week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty something. Yeah, we're always in our gonna be twenty somethings.
Speaker 3: Welcome to episode twenty eight, twenty eight, twenty eight of Slipping Tequila great us, Oh a slip in our team, not our Tekla while we watch Holly.
Speaker 2: Weird weird As.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot, but can we start with them? Can we start with my guy?
Speaker 2: No appointment?
Speaker 3: I'm just so annoyed because we changed clinics recently due to health insurance plans. Yes, and I walk in and I'm just like, hey, I'm here for you know, my annual PEPs mirror blah blah blah, And she's like, okay, sounds good She's like, wait are you Susan?
Speaker 2: Oh no, she recognized you.
Speaker 1: I don't not here, not here, sorry, girl, you're famous.
Speaker 2: We're talking about JJ back there now, you know what I mean. Like I was just like girl, oh oh no. So it was weird.
Speaker 3: And then my guy know was like extra nice and I was like, man, I hope they well, I don't know if she said something to her, you know what I mean. That's what I'm just like, don't treat me any different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you go be just a normal Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I text, I text the baby and I was like, damn it, man, I got recognized at the guy Know, and he's like.
Speaker 1: They're about to know what? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course you're such a dude. I hate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally no.
Speaker 2: I just had to get that off my chest.
Speaker 1: They know you, even in the guy Know.
Speaker 2: They know me too well.
Speaker 1: Too well.
Speaker 2: Anyways, what's happened? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was just telling MO that I was hell distracted today because Marvel had a big announcement. They went live like on YouTube on Instagram and it was the longest announcement ever. It was like five hours of them just showing you know, the like the star chairs with the names in the back. Yeah. So they announced like over twenty five actors actresses, they are going to be an Avengers Doomsday that has coming out in twenty twenty six. That's the movie that they announced that Robert Downey Junior is coming back for as.
Speaker 1: Doctor neom Oh doctor doctor.
Speaker 2: As a Villa in this Time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what kind of brought MC you back heavily on the radar at San Diego kamacom last year when they announced Robert Downell Jr.
Speaker 2: Was coming back. So that's gonna be that movie.
Speaker 3: And we're talking like Chris Hemsworth, Paul Rudd, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian stan Letishia Wright, Patrick Stewart, Professor x.
Speaker 2: Magi like all them.
Speaker 3: So I'm what I'm guessing is going to happen in Doomsday is that we're gonna finally see like.
Speaker 2: An Avengers versus X Men like that.
Speaker 1: Would be crazy. Yeah, I could see why it's Doomsday then, Oh yeah, no, that's realizing.
Speaker 2: That's definitely what they're aiming for.
Speaker 3: What's interesting though, is that I did not see any Spider Man names on there. No Toby, no Andrew, no Tom Tom Hiddleston is on there though Loki Oh, and I did not see Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Don't know if that was.
Speaker 3: From the get go or if that has anything to do with the Blake Lively and Justin balzonis.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: They could carry over. But also him and Wolverine already had their Yeah, so maybe.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's just dead as Marvel fan.
Speaker 3: As a Marvel fan, I don't think we really care about that's when it comes to Marvel, it's like, yeah, he's not Ryan Reynolds. When I'm watching Deadpool, it's Deadpool to me, you know what I mean? Like I'm deep into the MC.
Speaker 1: You separate the art from the artist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in this situation, yes, but I don't know. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: We still have to wait a whole less damn year for this. Yeah, it'll be worth it, though, it will it will damn.
Speaker 3: I feel like so much is happening right now at Hollyweird.
Speaker 1: Holly Weird has gotten weird. You were just telling me that Diddy got a dub, so that's very weird to me.
Speaker 2: Very weird.
Speaker 3: I don't like that a lawsuit that came from a music producer. I don't I don't know his name name, but he goes by Little Rob, Little Rob. Yeah, Little Rod. Yeah, not Little Rob.
Speaker 2: That's another one, yeah, Little Rob. So I don't know much.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like too much of the details on that one, but I know the case was dismissed, So that's a that's a win for Diddy.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, and I don't like I don't think we've even talked about like the CNN destroying evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't think we talked about it on the podcast, no, because yeah, we talked about it offline.
Speaker 1: So if you haven't heard, there was that video of Diddy beating up Cassie and it was at the hotel, and that video that was leaked, it went out everywhere. Apparently it was edited and the people that edited it was CNN and they destroyed the original.
Speaker 3: Which is like, why why on earth would you destroy an original? Which what comes to mind for me is was there another celebrity involved that that paid a whole lot of money for that original? Right?
Speaker 1: Why did you have to edit it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And yeah, and now what sucks is that they can't actually use that video for anything, like on trial for evidence because it's been tempered with and there is no original version of it. Right, So that's an awful situation because like you have straight up evidence of him beating on Cassie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's awful.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like there has to be consequences for CNN for doing that, you would think, right, Yeah, I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 1: Now there hasn't been no, no consequences for them at all.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the fact that they were even it was in their possession and they even had the chance to destroy their original and they did it like that. I just I think that that person should be held accountable for sure.
Speaker 2: I'd be scared as hell I was that person that did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't even think I can get myself to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, especially because it's.
Speaker 2: Like Morallly, I gotta be like, right, this is so wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think.
Speaker 2: But I think there's more to it for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there always is. There always is someone's being paid.
Speaker 2: Ah, all right.
Speaker 3: I feel bad that I got mole on this train because it's like we should be way past this. But there is a seven part video of Hailey Bieber.
Speaker 1: Oh, I literally did watch it though.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, so I was like listening to some other people's perspectives. Apparently, like this specific video has been around for a while, and you know, the seven part series, like it just goes viral every year, essentially, like more people are viewing it, more people are watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's been now. It's not something that they've just it's.
Speaker 1: Allegedly been out. I don't know for how long. I'm just barely like hearing about it. It's essentially like a seven part series going through Haley Bieber's obsession with Selena Gomez. And this all comes after Selena Gomez and Betty Blanco actually sat down with Jay Shetty on his podcast to talk about their relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and their album Job and Yeah.
Speaker 1: She had the song that maybe was referencing a conversation she had with Hailey Beaber, Right.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're assuming allegedly that it's Hailey Beaber, but it's because Selena gob Was in an interview said that that song is something like a conversation she had from someone in her past and it was being said to her, which is like when you listen to it and you're like, oh my gosh, like this was said to Selena. That's insane. Yeah, I don't remember what song was it.
Speaker 2: Is it the you said you were sorry?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: It might be that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyways, that video just breaks down how Hailey Baber ended up with Justin Bieber. Yes, and it im like at this point they have a kid. You know, Selena's happy with this team that is treating her right. But it's just fascinating.
Speaker 2: Who knows if this is actually how it.
Speaker 3: Went down, Like, you know, the Internet is really good. You're creating these story.
Speaker 1: Thing is like there's so many receipts. It's like she literally stalked his life on the boardwalk.
Speaker 3: Like that's what makes it so damn entertaining is that the Internet came through with all these damn receipts, screenshots of tweets, of text messages. There's video of when she was like a major believer trying to figure out what's how he was staying at.
Speaker 1: She showed up to the place where they were having a movie day. She like just shows up. She's always there.
Speaker 3: And there's these other videos there, like there's a video of Justin Bieber interviewing with Demi Lovato and he's explaining how his relationship kind of came about with Hailey Bieber and he literally in the interview is like, I feel like it was an arranged marriage, and he's like, wait, as a matter of fact, this was an arranged marriage, thinking back to like their parents being involved with everything.
Speaker 2: So I know, we have to.
Speaker 3: Leave it in the past, but it is entertaining as hell to just watch right all of this and seeing it unfold, you know, hm to where it is now.
Speaker 1: Well, and yeah, everybody's talking about it, so it's only relevant. It's only weird.
Speaker 3: And I mean another reason why it's relevant too, is because Hailey Bieber is now exploring legal options to try to stop these false narratives of her.
Speaker 1: And I mean she does you know, she's been friends with the Kardashians degenerate clan for a while, so I'm sure she does have you know, Chris Jenner in her back pocket where if she wanted to figure out what legal action she could take to get her name off the internet, then she would do that, you know, And I think Chris Jenner is the one that could get that done for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, it's gonna be interesting to see what happens with that, because maybe she does find a way to stop the trolls. I don't know how she's gonna go against.
Speaker 1: The Internet, but it is I mean it's possible. Yeah, it's possible. I mean Kim recently just got all of the of North in that song with Diddy off the internet. Oh really, Yeah, she went on like Kanye went ahead and put out a song with her and and had North on there. Yeah. So Kim basically was like, this cannot happen. So then she's pulling all legal action to get that removed, and Kanye is texting her like, if you don't let me do this, essentially like we're going to start war being crazy of course, per usual, mister Kanye being Kanye. Yea, well, Kanye being Yay. Right, yeah, but you know a good thing for that, Kim does have North's name copyrighted so that anywhere it's used, then you know she has full control over that and can get it taken down.
Speaker 3: Oh that is so stressful, like Kim having to deal with everything that Yay is doing because that's the father of her children. Yeah, all of them, that's all, and not just like what he's doing to his own kids, like North, but everything he's saying about Beyonce and jay Z's children, which, by the way, I think jay Z and Beyonce are.
Speaker 2: Going to take matters to court.
Speaker 1: I don't blame them. You don't talk about kids like that, bro, Like, don't talk about someone's kids.
Speaker 3: They just have to make sure that this doesn't happen again. So yeah, I feel like that's why they're going to the extreme of like considering legal action against one of their former friends. I would say, now, I don't think their homies like they used to be.
Speaker 1: I wonder too, if, like, because you know how they say you can only sue if something's true or if something not true, right, Oh yeah, So I wonder if they would be able to because I mean if they like, if it is true where he is mentally challenged, then.
Speaker 2: They can't do anything about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. But also, like the R word is not nice, so maybe that's a way that they could take legal actions. So I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like jay Z will find a way with the power that he has. I mean, he's found a way for his case to be dismissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anytime you go that route though, I'm sure Knyie is gonna come back with the First Amendment, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's what's weird, Like everyone going against, not going against, but like trying to legally stop people from saying things on the internet.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interesting how that works out for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: To be continued, he is, Okay, what else?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I did want to talk about the most recent happenings locally within Phoenix Club Downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know too much about that. I know a little bit, but like what happened.
Speaker 1: So a gentleman was unalived at Club Downtown. He actually got into an altercation with another party and this were thrown and there's a video that has gone viral. Then there are like out in the street in front of Club Downtown they're fighting. It's like a big mob of pieces, like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: A very popular club downtown Phoenix, Yes, right, downtown Phoenix on Central and forgot the other main crossroad maybe Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so like a lot of people go to that club. They have a lot of like latines and stuff like that. I've never been personally, but I do know it has more of a rowdy, a rowdy vibe vibe just with like what I've heard in the past. It's not it's very fun too though.
Speaker 3: It's that's what happens when that's the spot and everyone's there, everyone, everyone's drinking, you know what I mean, It ends up being it ends up becoming dangerous. Like I've seen that happen in so many clubs where's If it's that that's the club, everyone's gonna want to go there and things go down.
Speaker 1: Things go down. It's just like any club in downtown Phoenix, in Glendale, and literally it could be anywhere really because like not too long ago, there was also someone pulled out a gun at the porch and Gilbert like things with violence and alcohol, like people just tend to take that turn right. Well, at clapt downtown that exactly happened. There was two people got into a fight, got brought out into the street. Whatever fists are being thrown, you could tell securities like trying to pull them apart and they're still fighting. Well literally as one of the gentlemen is connecting with the other other's dome piece his head literally connect fist connecting to the head he's going down and then you can see, like in one of the angles of the one of the videos, you can see one of the security guards. You can see the security on the back of his shirt. He goes in for a low blow to the gut as.
Speaker 3: He when he's supposed to be stopping and separating that right.
Speaker 1: So that's the big question. Since this fight where this man had lost his life. I think his name is Raphael Montoya. They've the family has been asking for everybody's stories to come forward and share their videos and their experiences so that they have a can build their case against Club Downtown. Yeah, and more videos have surface of security. There's one guy who like was thrown through a window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like from security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like security fighting and stuff like that. Security getting like people thrown out and stuff like that. It's a there because I think what's happening is there's just I don't know if it's like management necessarily, but for whatever reason, it just takes a whole turn to where it's like it's dangerous, yeah, and security is not doing their best job to like stop it.
Speaker 3: I've always experienced that security was overly aggressive at clubs like there was There's been times where like we were leaving a club and one of my guy friends noticed that. They're like, we're walking nowt and it's like a single file line because it's so damn crowded.
Speaker 2: We're all walking down one by one.
Speaker 3: But my friend noticed that his girlfriend wasn't directly behind him, so he gets worried and he tries to go back to find her, so that so that we leave together. And because he turned back and tried to find his girlfriend, security got crazy on him, like almost put them on a choke hold.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't doing anything bad.
Speaker 3: He just looked back and saw that his girlfriend wasn't behind him, and I remember like he was like, whoa, I'm just trying to get my girl, and like security got very aggressive for no damn reason, and I remember being like, yo, what is up with that? Like that that was unnecessary, Like we're not causing any issues, Like we weren't even drunk, Like we had just gotten there and we realized we didn't want to stay there. We wanted to go somewhere else, and they put their hands on us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it was it was bad, and I was like I don't like how security be acting sometimes.
Speaker 1: I fast of these clubs they take their jobs a little seriously. Yeah, you know, at the end of the day, I get it, you have to maintain a certain standard of safety. But then it's like, yeah, you have to also be communicative, and it's just like the police, right, Yeah, there's there's always a situation where you need to you know, uh, you know, you need to react in a certain manner. But then in other situations you could just simply ask a question or de escalate. You don't need to force it like that, especially like you know, if someone's literally just turning around really quick to go look and see where someone is, like like communicate that. You don't have to put them in a choke hold. Yeah, you're going across well, And I think that that also can stir up a lot of issues too. You're gonna get a reaction from someone that is drunk and has had a few drinks, you know. Yeah, so the security it sounds like the family wants to hold Club Downtown and the security team accountable. And so there's still more developing as far as you know, what will come of their lawsuit or any if anything will come of it. But they are trying to get as many stories as they can so that they can get justice for Raphael.
Speaker 3: I have been saying some videos pop up, and this is all allegedly because I don't know how reliable these people are that are posting some videos. Sure, but I saw supposedly that the security was like a former police officer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I did see that as well, like they were or either that or off duty or an.
Speaker 3: Off I think that's what it was, an off duty police officer. And then I also saw that the guy that passed away also had like a daughter.
Speaker 1: Like a three year old as a follower. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was like, damn, this is so freaking sad.
Speaker 1: It's sad, and what it is is avoidable, right, like it doesn't have to happen, It doesn't have to end in someone's life being taken. Yeah. I mean, whatever, you go out to party, especially, you want to go have fun, right, you don't want to either one be the victim of some you know, hostile situation, and you also don't want to even be like a witness to it because I killed some vibe like oh ultimately.
Speaker 2: Traumatic traumatic to have to witness.
Speaker 1: That exactly, and That's what I think too, about just even people bringing guns to the club. I'm like, we're here to dance and shake ass. What the hell you bringing a gun to the club for? Like, I get it, but at the same time, you just like it. I just wish we could live in a trusting world.
Speaker 3: I know, dude, I think about that all the time because I'm like, I there's no there's no fucking way I would go out now, Like it's such a scary world. But was it like this back then or was it me just like being oblivious to it?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it was like this in the nineties maybe, but I know I really.
Speaker 3: Don't because at least like for me, like in my twenties, I was out and about and we never came.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like it.
Speaker 3: Was all good man, and I was hanging out with some sketchy ass people too, the same.
Speaker 1: No, same, literally, Yeah, I don't think I had ever. I mean there's been fights here and there where I've witnessed, but never like you know, as many guns as a show up now. Yeah, Like I mean now too, there's a lot of issues with the roofing, the date rate, drugs, Like literally a couple of weeks. I mean, I don't want to like put my family's business out there, but there's someone that I know that was roofed at in Glendale awful. Yeah, And like she goes there all the time because she loves getting free drinks with the promoters and stuff like that. And apparently it was safe, but she was under the assumption that it was safe at least because you know, she's watching these people that she quote unquote trust pour the drinks and then next thing you know, she's sick in the parking lot. Literally threw up at least forty times. Like yeah, and like this person isn't big by any means, this is some and this is somebody that I care about, and so I'm like, what the hell, Like I really want to light fire on that building, Like you shouldn't go back there ever again.
Speaker 2: And did she get tested?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't get tested tested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just you know, yeah, I just know.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, just give you that clarity, Like, damn, someone really did that to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, she didn't get tested, but she did get really sick. But it is one of those things where it's like it keeps happening and it doesn't only happen in Glendale. It happens in old town Scottsdale, it happens in Mesa, like happens, it happens everywhere. It's just really unfortunate because like people are just ruining the vibe at that point, and sometimes people do it for fun.
Speaker 2: But that's insane to me. That yeah demonic.
Speaker 1: One of my I was hearing a story where someone a man went with his wife to I forgot where they were, but then literally like both of them had just started feeling funny and next thing, you know, like they're sick in the parking lot too. Like it's just people are just spiking drinks down just to watch other people get all fucked up, you know. So it's really sketchy and I don't like it. So we could just like all collectively decide that we're gonna change the vibe for when we go out, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: I wish it was that easy, I know.
Speaker 1: Like putting a call out to the community. Yeah please, we just want to party again. Party like it's to early two thousands and can we fits pump.
Speaker 2: And damn see those were the good days. Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I'm a mother now, so I don't go anywhere. These kids don't let me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even then, like, even when I do have the chances to go, I'm like scary out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It usually depends on where I'm at, But for the most yeah, and who you go out with have to be careful, Yeah, especially just navigating through those situations because I feel like I can for the most part talk myself out of anything. Like if I got to get down, I'll get down. But at the end of the day, like I'm not that confrontational of a person, and I'm gonna you know, I'm not gonna try to start conflict with you. Yeah, because at the end of the day, I know that's my life on the line too, right, you know, Like I could get down and alread like just like the next hood rat, But at the end of the day, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Is it worth it exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't want to risk myself going to jail. I don't want to risk hurting another person like this, this shit is too serious. Like I want to be able to have my freedom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's mature you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was a very I was always like this.
Speaker 3: The same same man I was, like I was a hot head, and I think I still am a hot head. Like I I can get pretty angry, which I know, Like I'm pretty good at removing myself from situations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, Yeah. Yeah, we were just talking about this yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were literally like why are we liked it?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? And when alcohol is involved, right, I can't help it.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe you can't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is just who you are. But you learn how to like manage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your management is real.
Speaker 3: Dude. My one year old and my I think he might need in your management. That boy's crazy.
Speaker 2: Really, he gets angry, angry. I'm like, oh that's me. Yeah, he's me. Yeah he is, you for sure if he looked like me. But they both looked both.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said copy and paste.
Speaker 2: I know it's bullshit.
Speaker 3: Fine, at least they're cute. If they weren't cute, I'd be like, damn, damn, that sucks. Damn what else is happening. That's that's a unfortunate everything happening with like that poor family that lost that guy at club downtown.
Speaker 1: It is unfortunate. It's too serious. So I hope they finally they can get justice. Yeah yeah, I mean if they have to shut down Club Downtown. You know, it is what it is. I think they should have done something about this sooner the situation, whether it be you know, change of security or management or however they could have avoided the situation. I think that should have been thought of before this happened.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's gonna be the same after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so either. But I also think, you know, it's it's gonna take some time, and maybe it could. Yeah, And you know, just it's unfortunate because it takes like something like this happening in order for a change to actually occur.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's unfortunate, but that's how it has to be. Yeah, I'm trying to see if there's any other stories so we don't end off like in a sad note.
Speaker 1: Oh Darry Queen is doing eighty four cent blizzards. Oh bro, I fight it. I'm like, eighty four cents ain't shit.
Speaker 2: That ain't shit.
Speaker 3: And we had an ice room here in the building and I felt so guilty about that two days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to get on ozempic.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, oh, are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Oh girl, I've done it before.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did it for like a month. It did work. I lost like twenty five pounds.
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and I was also working out hard though, I was doing boxing.
Speaker 2: And oh that's right, that's right. Why just stop?
Speaker 1: It's expensive, or at least the way the route I was going it was expensive for ozempic. Yeah, my boxing. I just I don't know, I just stopped. I need to go back though. But as far as the zempic goes, it's an expensive isn't.
Speaker 2: There like some similar to a zempic now like even better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The ones? Yeah, I mean it's like it's just dependent on which one you use. I guess maybe ozemp PIC's the name brand, and then I just need to look for the generic version.
Speaker 2: And you do have to stay on it, like is it You don't.
Speaker 1: Have to, but people do stay on it for like a long period of time, Like I know people that have been on it for like a year or two.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I mean you can get off of it and you'll still be good, you know, as long as you maintain right, it's all about It's all about your habits and the habits that you create. Yeah, And so that's where I messed up is I went off it for a month, lost good amount of weight, but I still like, how didn't built up my habits, my strength and my mindset. Yeah, that's where I like I'm a little weak because I'd be giving in social and the dairy queen deal. Oh that is.
Speaker 2: The hardest parts control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the hard part is I have done.
Speaker 3: Well. We have the annual pool party coming up. I believe we started this podcast very close to when the pool party went down last year. I want to say it was like maybe weeks before I had the pool party, and I think the third or fourth episode it's like a pool recap, pull party recap.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that annual pool party of ours is coming up, and that's my motivation right now because at first I had my nieces Ncineta and.
Speaker 2: I was like, I want to look snatched.
Speaker 3: And then after the Contigna, man, I ate everything I didn't eat for.
Speaker 2: Those two months I went ham.
Speaker 3: So getting back into the gym this week, I felt awful, man, I will I couldn't even I couldn't do anything because I felt just like disgusting. So it finally I was able to run a little bit this morning, and I'm feeling like I'm getting back on track, but it sucks because I didn't work out for a week and now this week I'm using it to try to get back on track. Hopefully next week I'm back on it and motivated. Because of the poor party. I have to have a reason, you know what I mean. Like I can't just like work out and eat housing for no damn reason. There has to be something I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, right now the party.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to adopt that same mindset, like maybe yeah, you have that goal.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's silly and it's it's kind of dumb. But if you go on YouTube and you see like motivational pump up videos like workout videos, it kind of gets me going.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, all right, do you sit there and like watch them as you're working out or is it before you go work out before?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, because then I'm like, oh I and then I start and I'm like, oh fuck, this just sucks. But I already started, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's why I was wondering, like do you keep it going the whole time? You can?
Speaker 3: You can, but I I like to put music that's gonna that's like gonna pump me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. I've been listening to a lot of dough Chi.
Speaker 3: Doci has been helping me at the gym because she's kind of like in some songs like yeah, and I'm like hell yeah. But yeah, it's the motivation that's been the hardest part for me, which was not an issue for me in the past, but now motivation is so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always been an issue for me. It's fine because I'm just always like fuck it, like, yeah, I'm good, I'm so serious.
Speaker 2: I can lose way later, that's fine, there's always tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right well, and then whenever I now it's bad because I have always like eaten whatever I wanted, but then worked out to kind of justify it.
Speaker 2: Oh but our metabolism Now we're older.
Speaker 1: And I haven't been working out, so that's the hard part. It's like I can't justify you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Like honestly, the metabolism is so like when you enter your thirties, and for me, I felt the change instantly, the change.
Speaker 2: The change like I had a bag of hot Cheetos.
Speaker 3: I was fucked up, and I was like, yo, I used to eat these for breakfast every day in high school and now I.
Speaker 1: Can every days. Okay. One of my cousins had had like hot cheetos every day like after school as a snack, ended up getting stomach gulcers.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, I probably have stomach ulcers, dude, I'm pretty damn sure.
Speaker 1: If you didn't get some culcuers, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, steel or there's just part of me, like.
Speaker 1: You are a hot cheetle, I am.
Speaker 2: A hot cheeto.
Speaker 3: What was the other I was gonna tell you something, Oh, the ozempic thing. I did see a video though, which just want to put this out there, like warning. I saw a video of this really thin girl. I don't know why she was taking ozempic, but she was just taking it because she wanted to be thinner, and she ended up getting a stroke.
Speaker 2: Borosis. Have you heard of that? My mom has it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll steal porosis and that's low bone density, do.
Speaker 1: You I mean I had that. I don't know if I got it still, but from doing the Depper pro Vara shot. Yeah. From birth control, oh ship, Yeah, I mean I was on it for about I want to say, like four years, and before that I had been on birth control my whole life too. So, but the depper Vara shot is like known for giving you low bone density.
Speaker 2: Oh that's scary.
Speaker 1: I don't know does that is. I mean, I'm sure your bones go back, you know, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You can make them strong, but it holds in your bones. Yeah, that is craze.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's irreversible, but I do know that you can make all your like other the remaining of your bones.
Speaker 1: Wrong. Oh my god, that's actually.
Speaker 2: Freaking it's still freaking has it? My mom has it so bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be I'd be curious into reading into more of that because how does the oh my god, that like, ah, that's one of those trigger things for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah I have had in triggered her to my triple phobia.
Speaker 3: But now that you mention it, yeah, it looks crazy my back.
Speaker 1: So I went from sad to now freaked out.
Speaker 3: Anyways, be very careful, don't use the big if you don't need to, because yes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't think anybody should do it if they don't need to. But for me, girl, I am ashamed to know. To let everybody know I may or may not need to what it is.
Speaker 2: I want to look like a grande.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look like I want every lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: Dude, she looks great all right. Oh, by the way, did you see her calling out Young Miami.
Speaker 1: No, but I saw a clip. I just read the headline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lizzo went on was on her life stream and calling like Young Miami on the phone and was like basically calling out on saying negative things about her weight when she was on clip Chase m hmm, but Young Miami, like, clear it up. I guess it was like a misunderstanding. She's like, I didn't mean it like that. She's like I was talking about like the trolls saying stuff like that, oh wow, women's weight or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, good for Lizzo calling it out because.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm gonna call her online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you remember a number like that, you should, you know what I mean, instead of just keeping the drama there, Yeah, call her out, clear it up, yeah and move on.
Speaker 1: Well, especially Lizzo she has like you know, she does have a lot of trolls for like everything that came had to come out recently, all that stuff, you know, the banana allegedly, but you know, homegirl has worked really hard to get that weight off and she does look great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's just put out new music, still Bad, and I believe it's working out releasing an album, so she says, she feels like like a whole new person, like just refreshed. She feels good even internally, and good for her. Just gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep it pushing, keep it still bad.
Speaker 2: She's still was there a song? Oh, it's going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But Miley sire speaking of new music, she's coming out with new music, she is, Yeah, I'm excited for that too.
Speaker 3: Something beautiful May thirtieth, I believe is when that album's up, and she dropped the trailer to it.
Speaker 1: I love May. May is the best month every It's coming, It's coming. Yeah. Yeah, the party's going to be crazy because what's going to happen is I'm going to Disney for my birthday, right, Oh, and then afterwards, I'm gonna go party at your house.
Speaker 3: Sang. Yeah, it's a birthday month for you. It's always has been though. Oh yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 1: Last season is like my thing.
Speaker 3: You usually have like a theme for your birthdays. Is there one this year?
Speaker 1: No, not yet. I mean I could do like Mo Disney or something like that, but no, I have whenever I started throwing parties for myself, which I loved at first because it was like I got everybody together. It was a vibe. Yeah, I've had like three or four birthdays, so like I'm kind of, you know, not doing that at the moment. I think I'm in my traveling era because I've done Mochella, Mochola, mo uh Garitaville. Oh I did the Modeo Oh yeah right yeah, So like I love getting everybody together, it's just it's expensive to throw a party.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of Yeah, so I don't like to just like throw a party right, like it to be cute.
Speaker 2: Like it to be fun, go all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're in our traveling era. Maybe Dirty thirty I'll do Project M, like a Project X party, Project M. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Damn, you're way ahead, Like you're thinking way ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I've been planning that one Cuz Dirty thirty do it strong, strong and hard.
Speaker 3: You do. I had I think that mine was like a nineties theme?
Speaker 2: Is that what I did?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We always up like nineties. Yeah, celebs, you did. I was Aliyah cute. Yeah, I'm trying to think like everyone dressed up as somebody from the nineties, like muse usicians, celebrities.
Speaker 2: My sister was like sitting Nacandania.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: You gotta go all out for your thirty every sure, every time.
Speaker 1: Best believe, best believe.
Speaker 2: All Right, I think that's it. We'll leave on a happy note because she was sad as hell
Speaker 1: By