Speaker 1: Something you should go Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit with John Edward. He's got a bunch of stuff going on right now. He's going to be in Sioux Falls at the end of this month, but he also has a new book that's coming out real, real soon, and he's got an app that we're going to talk about as well. John, where do we even start? You got so much stuff going on?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we could start with the big reveal. And the big reveal is within the book Chasing Evil. So Chasing Evil is going to be available September two. People can pre order it now. But it is the reveal that I've worked with an FBI agent, helping him on his cases, providing insights and information from my world to his, and how it was helpful in his journey of kind of solving some big crimes.
Speaker 1: You've been working on this project for a long time. When did this whole thing get started?
Speaker 2: John Bob came to me, I believe in the summer of nineteen ninety eight somewhere around there, and he came under the guise of a real case, but he had heard me do multiple radio shows in New York City. Didn't like it, wanted to, I don't know, take me off the radio, didn't like the fact that they were putting me on. Want wanted to bust me as a fraud. So he brought me a real case and hoping that I would fumble it. Instead, I helped with that case, giving him information. But what happens I wanted up reading for him, bringing through information about his family that he had no knowledge about. So when his parents validated said information, it kind of sparked something in him. He saw the reality. He's a databased, you know, logical guy, and he was like, Okay, can I use this new tool in my toolbox of you know, working in crime investigations. And he asked me if I would help him. And my background was my dad was a New York City police officer, career military guy, had a great respect for both uniforms and and my thing was and I wasn't allowed to work with work with the police, So I said, I'll help you, but you got to keep my name off of everything, and he said, no problem, I want to keep my job. So that was pretty much how our journey began.
Speaker 1: And the rest, as they say, is history, and we'll be able to read all about it in the book fairly soon. The book is not available yet, though, is it.
Speaker 2: So people can pre order it right now, but it's actually going to be available on September second.
Speaker 1: All right, September second. Is there anything significant to do with the date September second or you just picked a date.
Speaker 2: No, that's just the date that I would pect. No significance, no psychic significance, no astrological, you know, significance.
Speaker 1: In addition to the book, it's going to be available in September. You can pre order it now. You're also going to be in Sooup Falls. We'll circle back to that here in just a little bit. Let's also talk about Evolve. This is a subscription based app. Let's let you explain it. What is Evolve and how does it work?
Speaker 2: Oh god, there's a lot of stuff there. So in two thousand and eight, I left conventional televisions because I wanted to teach more and TV wasn't going to let me do that. So the only place I saw that I had the ability to do that was going to be online, so I created this platform. The platform is now evolved into what's called Evolve plus TV dot com And think about it as like one part social media where people can have their own profiles and we have verified creators and the creators of people like you know when somebody says to me, do you have an astrologer? Yeah, I have many. Do you have a neurologist, Yes, I have many. Do you have anybody that deals with past live aggression? Yes, I have many. So we have different channels. I have my own channel on it. There's a channel for all of the above. There's a channel for mindfulness. There's a channel it's called Nourish that deals with like skincare and food, and we're about ready to launch a channel called move that deals with wellness and saidness. So it's kind of a lifestyle channel. It's not just a psychic app. It's more lifestyle, but it's energetic empowerment and we have about fifteen to twenty live streams a month, So that part is kind of like the TV part of it, where there's live streams and it's interactive, so you can go back and watch some of the old live streams, or you can be involved with the live streams when people go live. There's a weekly schedule, and you know, people do reading. You get you can get pulled up for a reading with me, you can get pulled up with a reading for somebody else, and people get deep. They go deep into some of what's taking place in their lives. But it's basically a platform and an app that can help you to do what it says. It's a title and a commitment, not just not just the Silot's command to evolve.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, And again we got to talk about the fact that you're going to be in Soux Falls. July thirty first is the date. And when I was telling folks that I was going to talk to there's some people who are super excited John. They're like, Wow, you get to talk to John Edward. And there's others that are like, why would you talk to this guy? That is a bad idea to talk to this guy. That's there's kind of a divided feel about you. But I bet you're used to that.
Speaker 2: I think I come from a place of understanding because I was that person, not with the like, oh it's you know, you're dabbling with the dark and all that kind of stuff. I don't come from that place. I come from a place of not just I came from more of the like the FBI guy, you know, and Jason Evil, I come from his place. I come from the place of this is not real. So at fifteen when it became real for me because I want to demok the psychic and she put me on this path, I kind of have no choice but to respect where people are coming from. And you meet people where they are, and if I could provide somebody with information that's going to help empower them where they are, then awesome. But if they're not ready for that, then that's that's okay for them. That's their path. So I would never you know, being raised Catholic, I'm never going to tell somebody who's Methodist or Protestant or Buddhist or whatever other religion they are that theirs is wrong. It's going to be like, well, that's the language that you speak, and that's great. So people are on their path whatever reason, from their cultural backgrounds, and sometimes people can be a little bit spooked when religion is used as a tool of weaponizing fear, so I don't come from that place again.
Speaker 1: John Edward will be in Soup Falls on the thirty first of July. John Edward has been our guest today. Thank you for your time, sir, Thanks John, appreciate it again. The event is the thirty first of July. I've got a link to all of the information at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash suit Falls News. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gold ira dot com.