Speaker 1: Happening. I don't know, I just feel something yet, something's in the air.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to seeing what happens Field with us fifty five krs the.
Speaker 1: Talk station five O five A fifty five k r C the talk stations Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: A vacation.
Speaker 3: I'm the dude, man, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Thomas. Happy Tuesday to you, rather Monday under our belt, thankfully moving forward and coming up with the fifty five carstry morning shows. Somebody else is running for Sincey's city council on the list is getting longer and longer. Excuse me, get my throat going in the morning here, Kevin Farmer is going to be in studio. He's running for city council as a Republican. So we'll get to know Kevin at seven to five. It being Tuesday, of course, we'll get the insight scoop with Bright bart News every Tuesday at eight oh five. Today, White House correspondent Nick Gilbertson returns to the program to talking about Biden's auto pen. Apparently, Biden only approved general parameters and he left it to his aids to fill in the specifics on who he was going to pardon. Thousands of pardons issued, most notably for a bunch of people in prison for drug charges. But Biden didn't specifically authorize the autopend use for the specific individuals. Apparently they do revised drafts of the multiple people that were to be pardoned, and the revised drafts weren't run past Joe Biden, they just were approved by his staff. Questionable. Absolutely, Senator Ran Paul is going to go after doctor Fauci apparently still. Anyway, we'll hear from Nick gilbertson about that. Eight oh five got the Daniel Davis deep dive. Trump raising pressure on, raising pressure on Russia, threatened some tariffs now some significant tariffs, and of course providing additional weapons to Ukraine. Will it make a wits worth of difference? We'll ask Daniel Davis at a thirty on that, and then we get there. Ask the expert gregoryforrest Luster, the tree surgeon is going to be in the program to talk about what you need to do, and the went with weather and disease and all kinds of stuff. He's been over our house. He's like lived at our house this summer. Greg Leuster spent a lot of time at our house, we had a lot of work to be done, so good Man, he's done some good work for us, and looking forward to having him on the program. The return of Congressman Massy tomorrow sadly not followed by Judge editor Paul Tan who's on vacation, So Judge, no Judge this week and next week. But we will get Congressman Massy, and of course I'll ask him about well, all the difficult subject matter that Thomas, including that the the maga ad campaign running against Congressman Massy, just criticizing Congressman Massy for being Congressman Massy, not endorsing any alternative to Congressman Massive. But you know that's next in line. Finally, they'll get some candidate to run against Massi in a primary. Will it work. I'll leave that for you to decide. Anyway, Since we've got Kevin Farmer coming into the studio running for since a city council, I was pleased to see former Cincinnia councilman Steve Gooden's gonna run again for city council. And I love Steve Gooden. We're blessed to have Steve on the program to talk about legal matters and He is a brilliant lawyer and he does a great job summarizing local legal stories that have made it in the news. We've had him many many times over the years, and his insight is just wonderful. Anyway, one of five Charter endorse candidates since I Charter Committee, and I wait to hear what they're all about very I like everything that they're running on, at least the platform the Charter Committee's running on. Anyway, crowded fields described. According to the Quirre Scott Warman reporting, so far, forty one people have picked up petitions to consider a council run and the deadline of file is August twenty. First, I didn't realize it was that late in the game, but yeah, there's a lot of folks considering it. Just because you picked up a petition doesn't mean you're actually going to run. But Steve Gooden apparently one of the ones that's going to run. Of course, they'll be competing against nine endorsed Democrats as well as others. Fifty five year old Steve Gooden served for a year on City Council. He was appointed in November twenty twenty to replace Jeff Pastor after he got and dieted on federal corruption charges, and Steve lost his reelection bid in twenty twenty two. According to good and speak with the Inquirer, I just felt we needed somebody who had had that business community profile and law enforcement public safety background, which I do business litigation specialist. He is anyway. Five Minute Charter, a five member charter party executive committee interviewed candidates before the thirty member Charter Party endorsed five of them. In addition to Steve Gooden, Lakita Cole. You've heard her. Bond Hill former since a council member who served between two thousand and three and twenty ten. West Price Hill's Don dree House, member of the well known tree House political family, worked in the investment industry, previously ran for council back in nineteen ninety five. Going way back for Don dree House, he lost. North Avadell's Don Johnson, president of the North Avadel Neighborhood Association, and Aaron Weiner of Clifton. Talked to Aaron in the program, a realtor, board member of the Jewish Community Center, Jewish Federation a Cincinnati and former member of the Human Rights Campaign Board. So there's your Charter Committee endorsed candidates they apparently I didn't know this, but Charter Committee not an official political party in Ohio, but it has well had prior successful candidates for city Council, Kevin Flynn notably, and Jim tarbell I liked Kevin Flynn. He used to be on the program regularly, A good man. I didn't always agree with him politically and where he stood on various issues, but accessible, friendly, civil, cordial, and I think he had the interest of the City of Cincinnati at heart when he made his decisions. So now, the Charter Committee previously endorsed Liz Keating, who of course was a Republican, but she lost, as you well know. Now, what does the Charter Committee stand for? According to Goodin and it's on the charter slate share a platform on several issues, including spending more money on police and hiring more police officers. Check repealing the connected communities, zoning reforms that change zoning around neighborhood, business districts, and major transit routes to balls of the development of more multifamily buildings. Check depriving local neighborhoods. I might add, of their own direction and their own choice. In the matter opposing the future sale of any other public utility and assets, such as the Cincinnati Waterworks. Previously, the Charter Committee had opposed the sale of the Cincinnati Southern Railway. Check repealing Hyde Park Square zoning ordinance which allows for the new development by connected developers near the historical east Side Square. Of course, that is a waiver from the connected community zoning legislation with the city Council foisted upon all neighborhoods in the UH in Cincinnati, only to offer a waiver in the high Hyde Park Square zoning ordinance by a well connected developer. Thank you Todd Zinzer Citizen Watchdog for reminding me that it is a well connected developer that ended up getting their way to the exclusion of what the residents of Hyde Park want. You'll get to vote on it in November, and finally focusing on development and underserved areas like Bond Hill, Avenuel, East Price Hill, and West Price Hill. So I got no fault with the objectives of the Charter Party. And of course I think Steve Gooden is an outstanding human being, an excellent man, so he is well deserving of the job, and he's certainly competent and capable of handling it. Of course, Sinceni inquires Scott warptonan acknowledges they face an uphill battle because it's the city of Cincinnati, where people blindly vote for Democrats regardless of whether it's in their best interest. So I can you know, I keep turning to Hyde Park and I know it's a bunch of mostly at least it's seemingly a bunch of wealthy, liberal, elite minded folks. I get it. I mean, I don't understand the political ideology, honestly, but you got slapped in the face. City Council slapped you in the face. They raised a metaphorical, if not genuine, middle finger to what you wanted by way of development in your own neighborhood. They don't care a whit about you. What they care about is the well connected developer. For reasons unknown, I don't understand how that well connected developer could get around connected communities. I don't understand how the well connected developer's interest and ideas for the Hyde Park Square could trump the interest of everybody that lives there. Overwhelming number of people signed a petition to get that on the ballot this November so you know, it would be wonderful if Hyde Park would just wake up and try something different. Go with Steve Gooden, go with Corey Bowman. Choose some of these Charter Committee folks rather than the Democrats, chart a new destiny for yourself. Send a message. In a representative form of government, they need to bend the the will of the constituents and what the constituents want, not what they individually want. Talking about threat to democracy generally speaking anyway, five fifteen fifty five k SITE Talk Station. Oh, Jay, I see you're on the phone. Jay'd be more than please to take your call out of time in this segment. Apparently it's gonna get You're not gonna be able to watch porn in Ohio anymore either thanks to the budget bill. Interesting development flowing flying under the radar. We'll take Jay's call, and your calls are always welcome. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two three talk pound five fifty on eighteen to T found. Will be right back.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Here is your channel nine first warning. Weather forecasts got a partly cloudy day today. They say very all caps very as they mean it humid. It's got it. Afternoon showers they say between one and three pm. Eighty eight for a high feel more like the mid nineties. Overy night mostly cloudy, isolated storm is still possible. Seventy two for the low. Eighty seven Tomorrow is high oppressive humidity. Wow, i'd a had you kids ground the showers and storms likely on tomorrow and seventy three the overnight low with mostly cludy sky's very humid. And then on Thursday you're getting them getting the message. Very humid again, chances of storms and downpours. High of eighty eight right now, seventy three degrees that you have KERCD talk station. I guess it's going to be humid five nineteen. But about car CD talk station jumping over the phones, promise, Jad right out of the gate, Jay, thanks for holding over the break there, and good to hear from me this morning. Hey, good to hear from you, Brian.
Speaker 5: Hey, I heard you mention it about the ADS going up against Thomas Masthew makes me and also what you're doing with Rand Paul being the only Republican so far that's going after doctor Fauci and it just makes me. It just highlights again what the hell is wrong with this Republican Party that that only one senator will go after Falci, but yet a political party will go after Thomas Massey because Massey is the only one of the few who will uphold the Constitution and have the courage to say no, that's not right. Whenever the Republican Party or Trump or Mega crosses the line into something that's unconstitutional, we will the Republican Party back Mike the wine, tooth and nail after COVID shutdowns.
Speaker 2: This is the same MEGA.
Speaker 5: Movement that brought in Tulsei Gabbard an RFK Junior through resources behind them after being hardcore liberal Democrats. But they can't get behind They won't go after Snow or Murkowski or rhinos in the Senate. Won't spend a dime to go after them, or Lindsey Graham just you know, ongoing rhinos year after year after year.
Speaker 6: Don't go after them.
Speaker 5: They will spend money to go after Thomas Massey. And really it makes you wonder and what I would encourage all the listeners to do. Give five bucks to Thomas Massey. It could feel the way that I do that enough is enough. Here's DC trying to take this guy out.
Speaker 1: Who's done.
Speaker 5: But try to uphold the Constitution and you can read it in black and white every time. You may not like that he's going against Trump to read the Constitution and point out when has Massy ever been wrong?
Speaker 1: No, that's a valid point. That's why you know, I've said multiple times, you know, you give me a piece of legislation. I can take exactly how Thomas mass is going to vote on it before even utters a syllable about it, because he is consistent with his view of the Constitution and his limitations on the federal government's power. And I think in connection with the Big Beautiful Bill, he was mostly objecting over the reality that it just digs us further into a hole. And of course he had a problem with the debt ceiling increase of five trillion dollars, which is crazy. But I guess I questioned Jay the effort behind this. It's a maga pack. I think that's part of actually the name of the Political Action Committee. It's like maga pack. I obviously it's an impetus at the behest of Donald Trump. I don't know how much he's directing the activity of that Political Action Committee. But of course Donald Trump is on record being very angry with Massey and saying that the Kentuckian should primary him right out of his seat. I'm not sure they're inclined to do that. I think they like their defiant tone. I think they like the fact that Massey is a strong protector of the Constitution and in defiance of the will of the MAGA movement and everybody else. I think they're going to stick with Massey. I like to think so anyway, Jay, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, here's what I like about Matthew amongst other things. He also points out I heard him say before, Donald Trump is not his boss. Donald Trump is the head of the executive branch. Thomas Massey is not under the executive branch. And that's something that I think we're losing as a country whenever we've got our senators and representatives lining up behind Donald Trumps as if he is the boss, is the head of the Republican Party. Sure, wildly popular, Yep, got some good ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he right all the time?
Speaker 3: No, he's not.
Speaker 5: So, So we have to understand that that's part of our government. Thank God for Thomas Massey. For pointing out always respectful to never disrespectful to Trump, always very respectful. But he points out that Trump is not my boss. The people of Kentucky is his boss, as is all senators and all representatives. They represent we the people. They they do not represent Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: That is not their job, right.
Speaker 5: So it's amazing to me the resources that the Republican Party will spend to go after somebody like Thomas Massey, but again not spend a time to go after in Murkowski or Snow or Mike the Line or any of these rhinos. But by god, we can go after Thomas Massey and spend money and energy, and it to me, it's disgusting and uh, you know, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if people want a primary and the rhinos that you identify, they're they're you know, entitled to throw their hat in the ring and try to run. But as you point out, whether the Republican Party would back somebody that uh is trying to buck the system and get rid of the rhinos remains to be seen. Usually they do not. I guess I have to alp.
Speaker 5: Jim and yeah, well ask Jim erin Ac how that went exactly?
Speaker 1: Good point Jake, I guess you. I have to ask you because you regularly obviously not a huge fan of Mike Dwine, and I certainly understand all the reasons you're not. Are you going to miss Mike? You're not gonna have him to kick around anymore once he's finally gone.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I think that. I think the state of Ohio people will not show up at the primary, and so don't worry. We're going to get another one because we've got a long history of of rhinos and the and we.
Speaker 2: Had case it for eight years.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, then we had the wine for eight years. So until people get up off the couch and go to the primary election for the Republican primary, which you know who showed up for that whenever it was Jim or Nacy, a businessman, conservative, great ideas, less than twenty percent turnout when we had our chance to get rid of the wine, if that, and so then we all hold our nose when he goes and goes up against Nan Whaley for crying out loud, I maybe you got to vote for the winer. And so we find ourselves in this repeating cycle because everybody's too busy watching whatever the hell is on TV to go vote in a Republican primary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no one.
Speaker 5: Certain people in Ohio will put another Rhino in there because the Ohio Republican Party will back another Rhino. May maybe we'll get Jim Trussell because he's a good football coach.
Speaker 1: That ought to translate, right, We're going to get vv Ramaswami and we're all going to be happy as we watch Ohio just become very successful under his leadership. That's my prayer. That's why prayer good to hear from me. Jay. As always, I appreciate your thoughts and comments. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk Time five fifty on AT and T phones. Got some local stories coming up, including you're not going to be able to watch porn in Ohio beginning in September five twenty five. Right now fifty five KC DE talk station QC Kinetics. How about get rid of the pain without going under the knife. You've been getting the steroid shots for your R thirty pain, the shoulder pain, the hip pain, and the pain. Your doctor is now talking about surgery with you, and you're like, oh my god, I don't want to go into the knife, the physical therapy, the rehab, the downtime, the well the concerns about surgery generally speaking, and the risk that go along with it. How about considering an alternative QC Kinetics regenerative medicine using treatments like advanced cellular therapy and platement rich platelet rich plasma which helps your body heal itself. They take these healing properties from your body, concentrate them and put them right where the pain is. Contain growth factors and healing properties to maximize your body's ability to heal itself. And you know what, the success rate is amazing. A courdy QC Kinetics ninety two percent of their patients report satisfaction with the results. That is an amazing thing. Considering your alternative maybe surgery? Yeah, we how about not? Will it work for you? I do not know? This is why they offer a free consultation. Take them up. Get a free second opinion on this before you go into the ninth licensed medical providers will go over their information with you and to see if you're a good fit for these breakthrough treatments. So call them for the free consultation five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five far the talk station. Don't let them puppet four time for the Channel nine first warning weather forecast. Got a partly lot of humidity. Let me emphasize that all caps very humid today. Scattered afternoon showers between one and three. Today's high eighty eight, mostly cloudy, isolated storms of postible over nineteen seventy two for the low oppressive humidity tomorrow rounds which the storms likely eighty seven for the high very humid overnight Wednesday low of seventy three and very humid with chances the showers and downpours on Thursday eighty eight forra high end right now seventy three degrees five care SEV talk station five thirty on a Tuesday, A happy one to you five one two three talk Remember fifty five care fifty five kr SEA dot com and you can't listen live to the Smith event, former vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Right there where is the response to the gun violency asked rhetorically, that's there at fifty five KRE SEA dot Com. Always loved having Christ on the program, and I always enjoy hearing from Tom. Tom, welcome to the show, my friend. Good to hear from me this morning, as always.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good morning. I'm listening for the weather. I'm trying to figure out if it's gonna be humid or not. Yeah, I mean, do we gotta read between the lines.
Speaker 1: Very Yeah, I'm gonna have to scream the word very humid since it's in all cats oppressive. We're all gonna die.
Speaker 6: I just stand outside for like thirty seconds and just yeah, that's not good. But uh, you got some of the best callers ever got you. Jay is awesome, Uly. I really appreciate his bone calls, so very very insightful and spot on. By the way, welcome back, Joe, a well deserved day off. So so good to have Joe back. As far as what Jay was talking about, you you know the old saying, if it's not about the money, it's about the money, and uh, these these politicians get in there and they realize that their livelihood is coming from these packs and these groups, and then the people that run the political parties and that get to determine which way the money goes and if they want to stay in office, then they they need to be they need to be paying attention to their boss a quote unquote. And it's not necessarily Trump, but it's the people that make the decisions on the where the where the money goes. And then of course, if you're somebody like Thomas Massey who doesn't give a rip where the money comes from, he realizes what most of what all these politicians would realize the reason that they are there is not to keep their jobs, to do their job, and and he is doing his job, and that's why they don't like him. The people in the party don't like him because he's there to do his job, not cowtow to whatever the party wants him to do, because, as we've seen, the party does not always do the right thing because they have they have their own motives and agendas, and unfortunately a lot of those motives and agendas revolve around how much money they're gonna make, and that's that's usually when what they start going way off. So, uh, yeah, anytime we can, uh we could primary a rhino out. It's gonna be tough. It's it's swimming up free, I get it, but uh it's it's important and necessary. I don't think the people and Thomas Massey's district are going to get rid of him in any time soon, because those people in that part of the part of the Kentucky understand that he's right. He's right. Exactly what he's saying is right. It's just getting enough people with enough guts to do the same thing. They know he's right, They all know he is. They just have money that they're concerned about. So let's get rid of the rhinos, and of course don't vote Democrats.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, right, Thanks, Tom, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 1: I'd like to think my friends in northern Kentucky will continue with Congress from Massy and they're upset about him. I'm not not the voters there, but the Republican Party generally, and of course the Democrats, because he does elevate his arguments to a level of discussion that they want to avoid. He's a thorn on their side. He's the one that points out the unconstitutional reality of a lot of things they try to do. He's one that points out we've got a problem. It's a and existential crisis, which is our deficit and our debt, and are continuing to spend outrageous sums of money that we just don't have. He's looking out for the future of America. He's looking out for the next generation and the generations that follow that, because those are the multiple generations are going to have to be discharging this debt to the extent it can be discharged. No one wants to have these discussions, and it's a shame the Republican Party doesn't. I mean, you know, they all swore to uphold the Constitution, even the Democrats did, which is a laughable thing when you think about it. You know, they'll swear in one breath to a bold the Constitution, and then the next breath will do everything they can to take away your Second Amendment rights to keep in bare arms or something else. But yeah, at least Massy's out there rape waving the flag of logic and reason and the law. And it's a difficult thing to swallow when someone on your own party is pointing out something challenging and difficult for you. You have to explain yourself away in the face of Congressman Messy's constitutionally sound principles. It's difficult. Five thirty five ffty five KCD talk stations. Stick around, we got stack, oh stupid coming up? Or I'll be happy to take your calls. I enjoy hearing from the listeners, Tom Jay and everybody else who happens a call in. Just some call more frequently than others. But you may have some good ideas on your mind, You may have a topic you want to talk about, so feel free to steer the direction of the conversation and feel free to swing on in Gate of Heaven Catholic Cemetery, Montgomery Road. It's a beautiful, beautiful place, and that's kind of the point on It gives you an opportunity to exhale and clear your mind and reflect on life. And that's what they like to do at Gate of Heaven's Cemetery. Life honored and celebrated in every phase, whether birth, life's milestones, or of course passing into eternal life. Gate of Heaven recognizes and revers the sacredness of every phase of the human journey. And it is a beautifully maintained space, tranquil landscape surroundings ideal for prayer, reflection, and of course remembrance. And they give you that beautiful, comforting experience for all the visitors that stop in the Gate of Heaven Cemetery. So play, reflect, meditate, enjoy the beauty of God's creation. Right there. It's open for you to learn more. Go to the website. It's Gate Ofheaven dot org. That's gateof Heaven dot org.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 1: JAN and I First Morning Weather FORECAF party. Cloudy day to day, very all cats, very scream it humid. It's got an afternoon showers they see between one and three pm. They will develop it if you high have eighty eight, but feel more like the mid nineties because it's going to be very humid. Overnight clouds. I say the storms are possibilities seventy two for the low tomorrow, eighty seven for the high. Rounds of the showers and storms are likely oppressive. Humidity, uh, mostly cloudy, every night, humid, very humid, it says, actually humid, very humid. Literally what it says, seventy three for the low and very humid n third as they as well with the jatsu storms and downpours with a high of eighty eight seventy three degrees. Right now, it's time for first traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Traffic Center of the u SEE Health Brain Tumor Center finds answers for some of the most complex brain tumors.
Speaker 2: Nmar at uc health dot com.
Speaker 8: Highways not bad at all to start off your tunesday morning. No weather issues to deal with and write down nothing closed to a delay into downtown. North Bend seventy five is doing fine. I'm seeing no troubles on in Bend seventy four. Coming down the hill from North Bend, Ingram on fifty five KOC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Coming up on five forty one and fifty five kr CD talk station five' three seven four nine fifty five, hundred eight hundred and eighty two to three talk fiter five fifty on EIGHT t AND t. Funds, hey did you get the word it's gonna be? Humid? Anyhow over the stack is? Stupid, GEE i wonder how this one got in, here chust. Record we go to see how our man's been arrested in connection with an arson related homicide investigation In. Wallingford in court On, friday twenty five year old brought in before a judge a connected with a house fire where a seventy two year old woman died happening In June court to the court, documents police said the suspect was seen on several doorbell cameras and home security system in the neighborhood walking around with A dix drive in burger bag. Phrasing he had a bag Of Dix Burger's joe. Phrasing police able to use surveillance footage from A dick drive in restaurant, phrasing do identify the? Suspect do we have Any dicks franchises around?
Speaker 2: Here joe.
Speaker 1: PHRASING i was Hoping in And Out burger would make its way to our neighborhood at some, point But i'm not familiar with with The Dick, burgers not the preferred. Anyway Arrested, thursday judge found probable cause for first degree. Murder bell said it four million dollars following a court here On friday. Afternoon case is still an. Investigation not a whole lot too that in terms of the stack of, stupid which makes me scratch my head and wondering WHY i was talking about this One. Joe, interesting there's no mention Of Dick durban in that. Article what, oh just give, me just indulge me for a moment or. Two and, anyway we've got A, Hernando, mississippi where a man with an active warrant under arrest because he went to jail to bail out his. Friend according to The DeSoto County Sheriff's, office forty year Old Keith, shaw not clear thinking or forward, thinking was being checked in as a visitor at the jail so he could bail out his. Friend being checked, in it was then they discovered that he had an active warrant out for his. Arrest idiots doing idiot things because they're. Idiots keyeshaw fled and was captured after a brief search involving sheriff, deputies, drones canine, units and police officers from The hernando And South, Haven. Mississippi thirty Said shaw had multiple active felony, warrens but did not specify the charges he was wanted. For, yeah you might not want to do. That let's see, here let's try. This one inmate recently managed to escape prison In, Leon france by taking advantage of a fellow inmates, release hiding in the inmates luggage and waiting to be carried out of the maximum security. Facility twenty year Old Elizad a From Leon corbas prison that was the escapee Last friday made the national. Headlines So i'm bringing a question both the prison's security system and it's notorious. Overcrowding but what caught the public's attention was the manner in which the young, inmate who was serving several prison sentences for crimes connected to organized, crime managed to leave the maximum security. Prison according to the inside sources cited By French, medialy escape made possible by the release of a fellow inmate who simply Carried elziad out of the front gate of the facility to a car waiting for. Him took the guards twenty four hours to realize that guy was gone from the. Prison going to the director Of france prison administration speaking with the, press this is an extremely rare evat that we have never experienced in this administration and which clearly reveals a whole series of serious. Dysfunctions yeah you, think acknowledging an accumulation of. Errors full details of this guy's prison bank have yet to break yet to make. Public inside sources reveal the young inmate had a quote visiting bag close quote described as a large canvas. Sack use my inmates to carry the belongings on. Release for some, reason the released prisoner's large bag didn't attract the guard's. Attention joe needed to the fact that he requested a cart to roll the heavy bag to the car waiting for. Him under That South park episode with the Microwave. Joe twenty four hours after it's, Escape french authorities louns a nationwide, manhunt ending with his arrest twenty year old escape he apprehended while exiting a seller in south in the camp north Of lyon twenty five minutes by car from the. Prison his ledge accomplice is now risk returning to prison despite having already. Served his time was not with him and it is still being hunted by. Police fair enough and it's god by forty. Six if you five krs the talk. Station how about saving money on your automobile Repair Foreign. EXCHANGE i love those guys At Foreign. Exchange they do fantastic. Work they've been working on our imported. Cars they haven't known An american car in, many, many many. YEARS i, listen you make your own choices when it comes to. That but if you own A german, car you've probably faced the dealership expenses of, repairing servicing A german. Car that's my experience for my wife and my. Car so go to foreign exchange and save heap loads of. Money that's been my experience for a lot of. YEARS i mean a whole. Lot they're master, technicians as certified they, are will work on your. Car you'll get a full warm term parts in, service and they will not charge you nearly as much as a. Dealer it's all about saving money in foreign. Exchange you don't sacrifice anything big way of quality of service or the customer service experience with outstanding at what they. DO i can confidently recommend The westchester. Location that's where we, Go tylersville exit off OF i seventy Five east two, streets hang a right On Kinglo it's a real short jog off of the intersection right. There so experience the foreign exchange. Different so whether it's An asian Or european traditionally manufactured car or my tesla owning. Friends they do service teslas as, well data access to all the manufacturers technical. Information you are going to be taken care of wonderfulee and again save heap loads of. Money five, one, three, six four four twenty six twenty, six five, one, three, six four, four twenty, six twenty Six learn more Online it's foreign XFORM theletterax dot, com.
Speaker 3: Fifty FIVE krc dot com sometimes an.
Speaker 9: Identity here is your channel nine first one and wether FOUR.
Speaker 1: K it's lots and lots and lots of humidity emphasized it with capital. Letters very humid today with partley cloudy skys and scotted afternoon showers developing between one and THREE. Pm today's high eighty eight filling more like the mid. Nineties why humidity mostly the cloudier ninety seventy two oppressive Humidity tomorrow they're saying rounds of showers and storms are also. Likely high of eighty seven, overnight mostly claudi and very very. Humid emphasize again in the reports seventy three for the low oh look humidity On thursday as. Well chances of storms and downpours also high of eighty eight seventy. Three right, now time for a traffic update from.
Speaker 2: THE Ucl Traffic.
Speaker 8: Center THE U S Health Brain Tumor center find to answers for some of the most complex brain. Tumors learn. More do you see how dot com highway traffic in decent? Shape for Your tuesday. Morning no accidents to deal. With nothing close to a delay on northbound seventy. Five that's under ten minutes Between florence and The Brance spence Chuck ingramont fifty five.
Speaker 2: Kr see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty fifty five. Krs the talk station back over to the stack of stupid and why? Not, Uh i'm gonna Fill More, County. Minnesota woman attempted to elude authorities by trying to blame her actions on her twin. Sister pleaded guilty to multiple charges after Two amish children were. Killed this happened in twenty twenty. Three Samantha peterson pleaded guilty Last friday to both criminal and vehicular homicide and criminal and vehicular. Operation according to, Prosecutors Samantha peterson allegedly under the influence of illicit drugs while behind the wheel of an suv when she ran into An amish. Buggy that's going to say the suv came up from behind and instruck the horse drone buggy carrying four siblings to. School two of the, children a seven year old Named Wilma, miller and her eleven year old, Sister, irba died of the. Scene the one year old brother and thirteen year old sister taken to the hospital with serious. Injuries Cell phone records confirmed That Samantha peterson was near the scene at the. Time she also admitted to being involved in the accident a text. Exchange in that, exchange she allegedly told someone that she made her twin sister come to the scene and to quote take the fall for it SO i wouldn't go to prison close quote do what the? Hell anybody not aware of the fact that text messages are retained and the ether that is The ethernet or internet, RATHER i mean you canno un ring that. Bell oh and by the, way there are a multitude of ring doorbell, cameras and there are always video cameras at convenience stories that you choose to rob stating the. Obvious oh and if you're molesting a young, child you're probably gonna get caught with that as, well because they tend to talk, Anyhow court documents if the thirty five year old woman on the scene approached the deputies and told them she was driving the vehicle that hit the, buggy woman was given a field sobriety test and placed in the back of the squad. Car it was at that time Search warren says her identical twin sister walked to the open window and the two head of, conversation during which they discussed that officers on the scene could not tell them. Apart deputy says that after a press release was sent out Announcing Sarah peterson as the driver in the fatal, crash as opposed To Somemantha, peterson who pled. Guilty, ultimately former county investigators contacted By Samantha peterson's, employer who said she had just clocked out from work at eight am and was headed, home a time frame that would line up at the location of the. Crash stores human research management manager also stated That Samantha peterson had sent communications through an employee messaging, system saying that she had used methan fedia and was high at the time of the. Crash, yeah that's the kind of communication and a half right through your employee messaging. System no one will ever see that. Either investigators review the. Messages oh, look and at the times that they were, sent believe they Indicated Samantha peterson was the actual. Driver warrants also alleged that surveillance video obtained from the employer's parking lot and video from deputy squad car dash camerage Show Samantha peterson swapped closed with her twin on the crash scene to further throw the investigators. Off deputy's got a warrant to obtain a blood sampling fingerprints From samantha that. Night on subsequent search warrants gave investigative permission to search the suv involved for, FINGERPRINTS, dna and traces of drug residue and, paraphernalia among other. Things detectives also received permission to analyze the electronic modules from the suv in an effort to provide information on the, speed, acceleration, brakes and seat belt. Usage Big brothers. Watching when officials arrived at to execute the search, Warrants Sarah peterson answered the door and told Them samantha had moved out earlier in the. Year, however when investigators entered the home they had a search. Warrant samantha was in fact. Inside authorities had a search warrant to obtain her. Phone they took her to The Fillmore County sheriff's, office where she provided a sample of her. Blood that blood sample showed the presence of, methan fetamine and fetamine delta nine thc and a. Metabolite not answered in this question was why her sister would be willing to take the fall in a vehicular homicide. Case what the hell you love your sister and all. THAT i, mean she's the one that was whacked out on drugs that killed The amish. Kids, anyhow that's why it's in the stack of stupid five andy five fifty five cacity talk. Station plenty to talk about in the six o'clock, hour including maybe a comment or two about pornography being outlawed in the state Of ohio starting In. September didn't realize that was in the budget, bill did. You, well you have that and so much more to talk about coming. UP i hope you can stick. Around big things are.
Speaker 3: Happening you're coming to you live right.
Speaker 1: Now we'll tell you more at the top of the.
Speaker 2: Hour six hundred and eighty arrest just in this.
Speaker 1: One operation fifty five KRC d talk station six o five fifty FIVE krcd talk. Station Happy, tuesday all, RIGHT i must welcoming phone. Call it has always five hunt three seven four nine fifty five, hundred eight hundred eight two Three Talk pound five fifty on EIGHT t AND t phones coming up one hour from now in. Studio Kevin farmer one of a multitude of folks running for Since City. Council As i've pointed out in the last hour so, far course to The Scott warman's reporting from the enquire forty one people have at least picked up petitions to consider running for. Council deadline to filed Petitions august twenty, first so whether they actually file there remains to be, seen BUT i was pleased to see and thanks To Scott warman bringing this to my attention former and s Councilman Steve, gooden Who i'd like to refer to as our legal expert here on the fifty Five Case Morning show With Porter Wright Law. Firm Good man very intelligent and he is a great. Backround he is running for council under The charter as a charter Candidate Charter, committee along with some. Others The Charter committee is endorsed a total of five, folks so we Have Steve, Gooden Lakita, Cole Dondrie, House Don, Johnson Aaron. Weiner so obviously some alternatives to The democrats that are well ruining The city Of. Cincinnati definition just, stupidity doing the same thing over and over, again expecting a different. Outcome, so, residents are you happy with the way things are running in the city Of cincinnati right? Now opportunity for change maybe coming up In november, Anyway i'm hoping That Steve gooden gets elected, Anyway So kevin's going to be in. Studio we'll find out what he's all. About at seven oh. Five it Is, Tuesday Suda Insight scoop With Bright Bart news at eight oh five Every. Tuesday today the return Of White House Correspondent Nick, gilbertson who's going to be talking About biden's auto pen get to that in a, moment And Daniel davis Deep die of, course latest on the usual, conflicts most Notably ukraine And Donald trump's decision to now Provide ukraine with an immediate supply of some defensive weapons and a. Threat, yeah he threatened yesterday to increase economic pressure On russia if there is no peace deal With ukraine in, here let me reach around and pick a. Number fifty. Days how did you arrive at? Fifty he, SAID us will implose quote very severe tariffs if we don't have a deal in fifty. Days Commerce secretary Of Howard lutnik Said trump could use to could choose to impose either tariffs or sanctions on the country's doing business With. Russia those are both tools in his, toolbox he. Said so no idea whether you know what a lot Of reputin's reaction is To trump's. Threat he's already promised action Against russia within two weeks If putin is deemed unseerious about signing a peace. Agreement of, Course Donald trump noting that they talk on the phone and everything sounds, right only to find out, that you, know a moment, Later putin is dropping bombs all Over ukraine or sending in massive drone. Swarms, so, uh maybe tariffs are. COMING i don't, know BUT i find it interesting that there are still options involving tariffs that exist. Still you, Know it's like you'd think that every possible option has been used or or or put out there to Prevent russia from having its, way or any other country for that, matter only to find out there's a whole litany of other opportunities to sanction otherwise try to get the countries to tow the line of what The United states wants, anyway there are options. There So trump talking With general UN Nato Secretary jeremy Remark Roddick, Ruddy we've made it the other day where we're going to be sending, them Meaning ukraine, weapons and they're going to be paying for. Them we're not buying, it but we will manufacture it and they're going to be paying for, it which obviously is a support For american weapons. Manufacturers the military industrial complex are live and, Well NATO's going to pay for, it but at least we'll be building it and we'll be making the profit off of. It H, here a little skeptical about, That, Joe so you think we're going to be paying for? Him, yes we have been, anyhow on the heels Of jay's call earlier expressing some dissatisfaction of The Republican party supporting The rhino, candidates not primary ing, them but then going after a solid man Like Congressman Thomas. Massey my Friend rick always chimes in on, this AND i saw this article About Barack obama Telling democrats to stop whining and get to that in a minute and do the tie in. Here But rick suggests That jay don't complain get On Central. Committee hatred isn't a, strategy he, SAID i know the People massy's District Central, Committee massy is beloved and. Safe That's rick's, position AND i think that's probably a solid ground that he's standing. On so the only effective way to Primary rhinos is for The Central committee to endorse endorse a conservative in the. Primary so if you're On Central, committee you can have a say in. That and he is right on That Central committee is where all the activity, Happens it's where the candidates are, selected is where the endorsements come. From so you can really make a huge change in the dynamic of the of The Republican party by getting On Central. Committee so actions are louder than, words and you can't get people to do something you want by sitting on the sidelines and complaining about it As. Rick so just an option For Ja, jay AND i think you would be an outstanding person to Beyond Central. Committee now pivoting over To Barack, obama AND i don't know what this guy's all, about BUT i think it's illustrative of the problems That democrats are, facing problems That i've illustrated many times in The morning show where are what are they going to argue? For what do The democrats stand? FOR i, mean you AND i can conclude, it's you, know a dei woke, ideology men playing against women in. Sports well three distribution on a grand, scale but basically massive socialism And marxism boiling it. DOWN i, mean come up with the. Platforms they want to increase your. Taxes of course they. Did they vote against The Big Beautiful. Bill a lot of reasons, expressed but it's at that moment you see The democrats articulate concerns about the federal. DEFICIT i, mean give me a. Break, Wow when did you guys become deficit? Hawks, Anyway obama's Addressing democrats the other, Day Fellow, Democrats he's In New jersey to private. Fundraiser quote From, OBAMA i think it's going to require a little bit less navel gazing and a little less whining and being in a and being in fetal, positions and it's going to Require democrats to just toughen. Up you, know don't tell me you're A, democrat but you're kind of disappointed right, now so you're not doing. Anything, no now is exactly the time that you get in there and do. Something don't say that you care deeply about free speech and then you're. Quiet, no you stand up for free speech when it's, hard when someone says something you don't, like but you still say you don't know what that person has the right to. Speak what is needed now is, courage his, words not. Mine do you hear anything by way of messaging in that, Statement what specifically are you toughening up and standing? For what is the something that you want them to do out? There your Fellow, Democrats Barack obama courage to fight for? What considering the messaging and the platform principles The democrats stand, for they are wildly against the majority Of. AMERICANS i, mean you're fighting for something that we don't. Want at least it seems that. Way maybe someone of the listening, audience it's gonna explain to me what The democrats are standing. FOR i, mean just screaming About Donald trump hasn't gotten you. Anywhere it certainly didn't win you the election Last. November you didn't do yourself a whole lot of service Foisting Kamala harris on your party when they didn't ask for. Her so they're in a state of, disarray which certainly does not bother me as. Wit but this is the kind of STATEMENT i hear all the, time and it's, like, well wait a. Second you keep saying do, something get out, there, fight, fight, fight, fight, Fight but for what your arms are out a set of policies and platforms and principles that people actually, want because as of right Now i'm hearing and seeing literally nothing along those. Lines maybe you have a different take on, it you can feel free to let me. Know love to hear from. It, Anyhow coming, up porn getting harder to watch In ohio that according to the budget that was just, passed a rather interesting development and flying way underneath the. RADAR i hadn't seen any reporting on this Until morgan trial over AT cpo reported on it just. Yesterday so you're gonna have to pull your id out in order to watch porn In ohio at least beginning In. September don't go away more to talk about coming. Up love to hear from you if you've got a, comment And i'd love for you to get in touch With Zimmer heating and Air. Conditioning they had been around coming up on eighty solid. Years great customer, service the price is always. Right service what system you've got right, now keep it running for longer with a maintenance. Plan and, sorry sometimes being a home owner sucks and your system goes belly. Up looking at the weather forecast, humid human very, humid oppressive. Humidity you want AN ac system that's. Working so if yours is belly up and you have to replace, it turn to my friends At zimmer and that's where you can get a new carrier comfort system and save fifteen hundred and fifty dollars taking the sting out of a major home improvement. Issue but you got to remain, comfortable and that's What zimmer is all, about keeping area homes, safe efficient and. Comfortable again for coming up on eighty, years congratulations to The zimmer, family third. Generation Give Chris zimmer a, call schedule the appointment five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five to two one ninety eight ninety three, online learn more and schedule. Appointment if you prefer to do it, electronically Go zimmer dot com fifty FIVE krc the talk. Station here is Your channa nine first morning weather. Forecast emphasis on humidity, today so we have scattered afternoon shower as they, say there's a develop between one and three. Pm it'll be very all caps human eighty eight for The, highiday clouds with isolated storms over nine seventy Two tomorrow oppressive humidity in their, words round the showers and storms are also likely eighty seven for the. High. Tomorrow overnight low is seventy, three cloudy for the most, part and very. Humid very humid again On thursday with the chances storms and downfors eighty eight to High, thursday it's seventy. Three right, Now it's time for traffic.
Speaker 2: Update from the U See Hout Tramping.
Speaker 8: Center the U See Health Brain Tumor center find answers for some of the most complex brain.
Speaker 2: Tumors learn more at u sehealth dot.
Speaker 8: Com highways not bad at all to deal with so far this, morning no, weather rishues and right now no accidents to deal.
Speaker 2: With no delays.
Speaker 8: Either northbound four seventy months under five minutes from two seventy five to town South pound seventy. Five doing fine at The Reagan highway chuck Ing ramont fifty FIVE kr seat even talk Station.
Speaker 1: Say twenty eight fifty FIVE KR cd talk. Station Happy, Tuesday feel, free to call if you want to talk about something specific five, one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five, hundred eight hundred and eighty two to three talk and pound five point fifty ON at AND t. Phones interesting development here in the state Of, ohio and this is a growing trend in The United, states submitting your PHOTO id to watch. Pornography it's going to start this, fall according to the budget that was just, passed and according to the reporting from the Wcpo's Morgan. Trial pornhub says it's likely pulling out of the state Of. Ohio crackdown our kids accessing. Porn Representatives Josh williams And Steve demetrio put a provision in The ohio budget that just passed requiring every porn watcher to provide age. Verification according To williams and a, Quote we're going to preserve and protect the innocence of our kids here in the state Of. Ohio now this will be. Done you'll have to submit a photo of your STATE id or by entering your personal information into and here's a red flag third party system that will then run your details through other online government. Databases they say it could also use facial recognition technology capturing photos of. Users companies would be penalized if they don't. Comply william, said shut down that website if. Necessary David yost will be able to file civil lawsuits against companies who don't, comply which could lead to court. Injunctions according to at Least william's, opinion if you want to check it out starts on page six fifty five Of House built ninety. Six at ninety six, states at an establishment that is primarily centered on explicit content and makes a significant amount of money on that, content we'll need to follow the. Law others that host pornography could also be subject to the. Law so if you're doing it as a, sideline not your primary source of income on the, website you still may be caught up in. It, now obviously this raises concerns on data leaks again third party. Systems we hear about this kind of stuff From Dave hatter all the time, Time And i'm not advocating advocating for surfing, porn AND i suppose that's an ethical and moral. Issue it is certainly pervasive and abundantly available. Online but we all know about all the cases about hackers stealing all kinds of information from government, websites medical. WEBSITES i, mean every form of business out there has been subject to. Hacks And i'm certain that you as well as many others have gotten a notice from your from someone anyway that your data has been stolen or some of it's been. Stolen i'm a LifeLock, Member i've Getten i've gotten flags on that many, times of, course not connected with the, porn but you know it's still out, there email address. Information lawmakers argue that companies will be required to have a system that protects and deletes sensitive information immediately after. Verification not sure if that's in the. Budget build the specifics of. That they, say if someone is a paid subscriber to the porn, site then their information must be deleted two years after the creation date if the user does not. Renew williams unapologetically, said if you're, worried avoid the, sites you can go on and purchase your old school DVDs and watch your pornography at, homes he. Said he says it's simply like walking into an old video rental store where consumers are idd at the entrance or cash. Register. Quote we will not sacrifice the innocence of our children for the inconvenience of. Adults court of The Reporting laws as a provision that uses geofences for YOU vpn users out, there AND i have A vpn that USE nord and that's one of the ones That Dave hatter has recommended over the. Years it makes you look like you're someplace, else so you have your OWN ip address when you log in through A. Vpn THE vpn makes it look like you're in some other city and AN ip address located outside of wherever you. Are you could pick an international. ONE i could Pretend i'm In norway Or chicago Or Saint louis or any place. Else these huge there are multiple servers exist in these various cities run by THE vpn, systems so to the end recipient of the site request or the, search it appears as though you're. Elsewhere but they say there's a provision that uses what they call geo fences and geolocation to block. Users williams said this makes it harder to use virtual private networks to mask YOUR ip address and let you bypass. Firewalls the location based tech provider would dynamically monitor a user attempting to access the website if the provider determines the individual lives In, ohio they have to block that. Person pornhub and its parent COMPANY ilo had given a previous statement to local NEWS wcpo about states that have already implemented these, requirements, saying, quote people did not stop looking for, Porn they just migrated to darker corners of The internet that don't ask users to verify, age that don't follow the, law don't take users safety, seriously and that often don't even moderate. CONTENT Us Supreme court has already Decided texas had a similar, requirement and they determined that it was indeed. Constitutional so Porn hub removes some of its sites and states with age verification. Laws, notably they've already pulled out of seventeen, states according to the parent company I. Lo, unfortunately the way many jurisdictions worldwide have chosen to implement age verification is, ineffective have hazard and. Dangerous any regulations that require hundreds of thousands of adult sites that collect significant amounts of highly sensitive personal information is putting user safety in. Jeopardy bottom line, is you'll need to GET IDs Starting september twenty ninth to access your porn. Sites is that a positive development or is it a negative? DEVELOPMENT i, Mean i'm not going to pontificate or moralize one way or. ANOTHER i just don't like the idea of a state mandating that you give personal information to a third party. System noting all of the Lessons i've learned From Dave hatter over the. Years six twenty Six Chimney Care fireplace In. Stove they've been around since nineteen eighty, eight locally owned and OPERATED a plus of the better Business. Breer they just do, wonderful wonderful. Work they're the ones that have installed my fireplace, insert WHICH i. Love and they're the ones that have come over to your place and give you an exterior chimney evaluation for, free because water damage can be an issue if your chimney is not. PROPERLY i don't know the flashing's not, right or the calking or whatever goes on up. THERE i don't spend any time on my, roof SO i don't know what's involved in. That but exterior inspection they'll determine whether you have a potential or actual water damage, issue and if they identify a, problem they're the ones that can fix. It they do wonderful. Work this is a free evaluation now for wood burner's out, there take advantage of the special going on a wood burning sweep and evaluation only one hundred and sixty nine ninety. Nine they do a video camera. INSPECTION a certified chimney sweep will sweep. It it'll be safe and ready to hit the ground running when the temperatures. Drop so and the ideal time of year to take care of your safety BECAUSE i can't imagine anybody using the fireplace at this time of, Year so woodburners take advantage and you'll also get that exterior valuation as. Well five one three two four eight ninety six hundred is the number to call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred to book your appointment Online chimneycareco dot com fifty FIVE krc wait time for your ten and nine first one to weather, FORECASTS i guess it's going to be humid given the emphasis language they've used in the weather. Forecasts very humid. Today scattered showers in the afternoon developing between one and three. Pm high of eighty, eight feeling more like the mid. Nineties with the, humidity isolated storms possible. Overnight it'll be cloudy for the most, part seventy two for the. Low oppressive humidity they say for, tomorrow along with showers and storms likely eighty seven for the. High another humid. Night overnight low is seventy three with clouds and a very Humid thursday with chances of storms as well as. Downcours thursday high eighty eight of seventy. Three right, now it's high for a traffic.
Speaker 2: Update probably did you see How Tramphing.
Speaker 8: CENTER i think you see How Brain Tumor center find answers for some of the most complex brain.
Speaker 2: Tumors learn more you see health dot.
Speaker 8: Com hi wings continue to look good this morning with no recks to deal with In ben seventy four continues under ten minutes between two seventy five with the coal ring split with seventy. Five Ramp North bend for seventy one in good, Shape come in across the. Bridge Chuck ingram on fifty five KRC de talk station six thirty one fifty five KR SE de talk. Station i'm very Happy tuesday to the gun of the caller calling in right. NOW i Got chuck on the. Line forget the local, story start With, Chuck, chuck thanks for calling this. Morning welcome to The Morning.
Speaker 1: Show, well good, Morning.
Speaker 6: BRIAN i was just wondering because he was talking.
Speaker 1: About the horn.
Speaker 6: Stuff but you have to have AN id for that.
Speaker 1: Vote, yeah you kind of have an. Idea you have to have an idea to. VOTE i will interject that that is the state of the law to state. File but it is a good. Point democrats always running running around scream and saying it's. Impossible i'm, black Therefore i'm not capable of getting AN id made the arguments by The democrats insulting literally every person of. Color, yeah WELL i CAN i also go to the local school and watch a drag show WITHOUT. Id, YEAH i believe you can't do, That. Chuck you're not guaranteed nudity, though BUT i suppose you, know they'll try to play by the rules in order to keep themselves out of. Trouble but funny, point, Though, yeah so it. Is it is a racist budget, Item. Chuck it's racist because it requires AN id to watch. Porn so there you have it boiled. Down thank you very much for making the. Point chuck gave me the same a, surprise nobody made that. Argument all, right we go to the soil testing the New Brents bridge Brent Bence bridge soil contest testing has begun and it's bringing lane and shoulder. Clothes you may experienced this last. Night testing a next step toward the infrastructure project which many believe was never going to be. Done how many presidents campaign on rebuilding or building a companion? Bridge groundbreaking expected in early twenty twenty, six completion anticipated by early twenty. Thirties Give Andrew rowan OVER wcpo credit for reporting on. This people are, skeptical, jaded and. Cenical according to THE O Dot press secretary Of Matt burning Or, running this is the farthest along we've ever. Been we're approaching sixty percent design on this. Project literally hundreds of, thousands if not about a million hours of actual work in the design and that hard to. Believe three point six billion dollars current price, tag and at least that's an estimate from a couple of years. Ago they're expecting an update this fall on the cost. Estimate if you're a betting, PERSON i suggest something north of three point six billion. Dollars WHEN i asked if funding would cover the potential cost, Increases running said the department would wait for the update quote and then see where we go from their close. Quote. Okay they also focused on hiring as many people as. Possible according to The press, secretary there will be more than one thousand workers actively working on the project at its. Peak according running in the, statement if you're in the construction, trades you're in demand right, now and that's a key message right. Now lots of opportunities for construction with this. Project in so far as the lane closures are. Concerned three phases for the quarterdor PROJECT i seventy one seventy five in Northern, kentucky seventy five From finland To Lynn, street and seventy five From finland to The Western Hills. Viaduct current soil testing is going to bring lane closures, again which started last night. TODAY i seventy one seventy five southbound right shoulder closure near the one to eighty nine point eight mile. Point seventy one seventy five southbound exit off ramp To Pike street will be closed between nine pm and five. Am tomorrow's seventy one seventy five southbound right shoulder closure into the one eighty nine point eight mile point same. Place seventy one seventy five southbound exit ramp To Pike street closed between nine pm and five. Am sounds like the day the warning for TODAY. Sirs, Thursday july, seventeen seventy one seventy five southbound exit off To Pike street close again between nine pm and five. Am same thing For. Friday right shoulder close in the exit ramp on ramp From pike TO. U Pike. Street seventy one seventy five southbound exit off ramp Two Pike street closed between nine pm and five. Am have a similar ring to the various. Closures, anyway prepare. Yourself it's the beginning and it's going to be years and years of delays in connection with this. Project six thirty five right, now fifty five K cd talk station and a strong, recommendation do yourself a huge. Favor initiate a conversation WITH cover since The John rowman and the team At, covers since he work for, you And i'm talking about in connection with medical, insurance but also vision life claims and concerns about what the heck DO i do When i'm getting getting ready to go on. Medicare they can help you with that as. Well they're not charging you for this. Assistance but what they'll do is a look at where you are in your. Life they'll see what kind of medical insurance you have or don't, have as the case may, be like if you're On, Cobra, wow really, expensive don't do. That talk To john and the. Team they'll get you better coverage for less. Money that is a guaranteed savings right. There couples under sixty five cent between five hundred and one thousand dollars a. Month with better coverage like dollar one, coverage you don't have to dig in your pocket to get a medical. Visit and it's it's really literally amazing what they're able to. Do they work with hundreds of insurance. Companies they have thousands of medical insurance, policies and they'll put a package of these policies. Together so one policy will cover your initial upfront. Expenses there'll be another one for catastrophic, coverage maybe a separate one for. Hospitalization it is tailored to you with the design, again getting you better coverage for less money cost you. Nothing there's no obligation or. Commitment they won't sell your information to. Anybody they're on your. Side five, one, three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five online fill the, Format get the process started at coversincy dot.
Speaker 4: Com this is fifty FIVE krc an iHeartRadio. Station here's the wes's. Trending Now.
Speaker 1: Here is Your channa nine first one and. ONE a forecast, sticky, sticky, sticky partly cloud a very, humid Scatad african, showers they, say developing between one and three. Pm eighty eight'll be the, high but it will feel more like the mid nineties because very humid seventy two and night with isolated storms possible oppressive humidity again their. Words tomorrow with rounds of, showers of storms. LIKELY i have eighty, seven cloudy and very humid over night seventy three and a very Humid thursday as, well with chances of storms and. DOWNPOURS i have eighty. Eight and then right now at seventy. Three time for a traffic update from THE Uclp Traffic.
Speaker 8: Center you See Health Brain Tumor center finds answers for some of the most complex brain. Tumors learn more at u sehealth dot. Com highway traffic not all that. BAD i am beginning to see more break bikes on the southbound two seventy five between the law And It's Burn ramp and the work on The Carrol Cropper. Bridge couple of extra minutes will get you Into Northern. Kentucky traffic on inbound seventy four continues to look good Past. Montana Chuck ingram on fifty FIVE krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixt forty coming up at six forty one fifty FIVE prcdcot. Station feel free to Call can you call me five, one, three, seven four nine to fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three Talk growth CON fc fifty ON at AND t phones and go with fifty five care dot. Com stream the audio directly from the, website or get your iHeart medium so you can list wherever you happen to have your smart device so you don't miss out on The smith event On monday, Mornings Christopher smithman and The Smith. Event where is the responsible or where's the response to gun? Violence sort of a rhetorical question summing Up Christopher smitheman's concerns in rants, yesterday something that we will definitely be talking about with my next or my guests coming up after the top of the. Hour Kevin farmer who'll be in. Studio he is running For Cincinna City, council one of a whole growing list of folks that have at least pulled papers to perhaps run for. Council as reported this, MORNING i was happy to see Again Steve gooden is running For Cincinna City council and he is a, superior superior, guy so you'll have an. Opportunity apparently forty one people have picked up petitions considering a run for counsel And Kevin farmer is one of those. Folks So Kevin wibgain studio learn all about him coming. Out we see here all the auto pen talking about that With breitbart Inside scoot Today White house Correspondents Nick gilbert's going to be ding the autopen. Signature apparently Former President biden's chief of staff issued final approval for these preemptive pardons in the final days Of biden's. Administration a court to the, report the auto pen been a real. Problem biden was not physically, Present he did not actually sign the. Documents there's a machine that has a pen on it that it makes a mimics bid Or biden's, signature or any president's. Signature these have been used for a long, time but did he know about him and did he authorize? Him it's been a swirling controversy so, far and Apparently biden issued a series of preempt and pardoned his final. Day in its final, days two officials including his former chief medical, Advisor, yeah as well As Anthony fauci Former joint chiefs Of Staff General Mark, milly some suspicious characters. There. Now New York times wrote an article in defense of his autopen. Use but it emerged though in that article that and reportedly made the decision in a meeting that he provided guidance in a framework for who he would who would be approved for. Pardons so here's the. Criteria, Basically biden, said, yes if you meet that, criteria that's. Fine but then when they started putting together the list of people who are going to be on the pardon, list that list changed from time to. Time biden did not approve the final. List, rather His chief Of Staff Jeff, ziance the one who gave final approval for the use of the auto. Pen that, is at least in the case Of fauci And. Milly according To New York times Report january, nineteenth his final day As President biden had a meeting with his aides until about ten pm to talk about various preemptive. Pardons emails obtained By The New York times show that at an aid sent a summary draft of the decisions formalized during that meeting To chief Of Staff Jeff. Sence about tenh three. Pm the assistant sent the email To zens and others present in the, meeting requesting approval from The chief Of staff and The White House Deputy chief Of Staff Bruce. Reid ten twenty eight. Pm chief Of Staff zence replied all. TO i replied all to the email three minutes. Later three minutes, LATER i approved the use of the auto pen for the execution of all of the following. Pardons that is a quote in the email from The chief Of. STAFF. I chief Of staff NOT. I The President times also reported by did not personally approve each name included in the broad categorical pardons or to the. Reporting, rather after extensive discussions of different possible, criteria he signed off on the standards he wanted to be used to determine which convicts would qualify for a, reduction And, sence in other, words not a specific agreement to pardon any given individual on the, list just he proving the categories that would qualify someone to be considered to be put on the. List somebody else was making the determination as to whether any given inmate met the criteria That biden, approved and of Course trump chiming in on. US i guarantee you he knew nothing about what he was. SIGNING i guarantee you of course he would say. That, now in terms of, Numbers biden granted a total of four, thousand two hundred and forty five acts of clemency during the. Administration ninety six percent were granted during his final months in office Between october twenty four And january of this. Year that's a. Lot so now the question, remains are they? Valid do they have the force of a presidential? Pardon given That biden did not personally authorize any given name on the. LIST i Know Senator Ran paul is teeing up going after Doctor Anthony fauci on criminal, allegations believing that the pardon and the executive or the use of the auto pen was not. Valid get your popcorn out on that, one. Folks, ERIC i see your. Call i'd be happy to take it if you don't mind holding for a, moment SO i can strongly encourage you to get in touch with Plumb tight. Plumbing plumbing done. Right they live by that. Model they know you deserve, better and they deliver on, better better, prices better customer, service and of course superior plumbing work for my friends at Plumb. Tight The Tri states number one installer of tankless water. Heaters so you need a new water, heater why not consider tankless for the following, Reasons save, money endless hot water that may be enough right, there and huge space. Savings get rid of that giant tank and has something hanging on the wall that basically the size of the medium sized. Suitcase they also last longer than a traditional tank by quite a few, Years so superior way to go with the tankless water. Heater the number one installer plumb tight plumbing trenchless sewer line. Repairs, also they do not dig up the yard to fix sewer, lines so go. Trenchless aplus with the better Business, bureau no, service fee free. Estimates you're in great. Hands you deserve, better so go with better five one three seven two Seven tight t T e five one three seven two, seven eighty four eighty three you can find them online at plumtight dot.
Speaker 3: Com fifty FIVE. Krc you've got ops for.
Speaker 1: Everything here's Your channa nine first one and one. Forecast it is gonna be very, humid they're saying. Today scattered afternoon shower is shown up between one and three. Pm eighty eight for the high, today feeling more like the mid. NINETIES eat Index overnight lowes seventy two with isolated storms of. Possibility oppressively Humid tomorrow with rounds of showers and storms likely high of eighty seven, overnight very humid seventy three with, clouds and another very humid day On, thursday chances of storms and the downpours with a high of eighty eight seventy three. Degrees right, now let's get a traffic.
Speaker 2: Update from The You see On Traffic.
Speaker 8: Center You See Out Brain Tumor center finds answers to some of the most complex brain.
Speaker 2: Tumors learn more at You see health dot.
Speaker 8: Com southbound two seventy five continues to build between The Lawrence burn ramp and the work on the. Bridge traffic elsewhere is doing okay on the. Highways north found seventy five included Paints kyle's there is a watermink break that has the northbound lanes And dixie boxed off Near beachwood In Fort.
Speaker 2: Mitchell chuck ing ramon fifty five k SCENE de talk.
Speaker 1: Station six fifty ONE i fifty FIVE kocd talk, Station Happy, Tuesday go to the. Phones eric's been kind enough to hold over the break. There, Eric welcome to the morning.
Speaker 10: Show Happy, Tuesday, Marian, brian hoping you And joe and everybody's having a great beginning to their, week and you, know rolling on and paying your taxes and doing all the stuff that the rest of us have to. Do so nine of the workhorse or whatever else out, there it's all.
Speaker 2: Right they get the.
Speaker 1: Point thanks for the paying. Taxes entitled gives you an entitlement to complain about paying. TAXES i appreciate.
Speaker 10: That so back to my. POINT i read that same article and the one thing that kind of stuck out to me Was biden ten. Pm, seriously come, all come, all that's not.
Speaker 1: Happening valid red, Flag, Eric valid red flag on that.
Speaker 10: ONE i was, like you guys are not having a meeting With biden at ten? PM i, mean, yeah, no not.
Speaker 1: Happening all, right that's ALL i can you might have been balled up in the corner, dozing but he most assuredly was dozing at that. Hour, yeah well played About, eric well, played thanks. Man. Yeah and according to legal guidance from The apartment Of. Justice but this goes back to two thousand and five When GEORGE. W bush requested guidance from The Legal department about the use of the auto, pen and they determined that the president could approve a bill From congress by directing a subordinate tube signed the president's signature quote for, example by auto. Pen the, president they, wrote need not personally perform the physical active of fixing his signature to ability approves and decides to sign not the emphasis in my, words in order for the bill to become. Law but the opinion did point out that presidents could only delegate the, signature not the decision to sign the document. Itself and that's where the challenge comes in for The biden administration and of course those investigating. It and, this of course investigation was launched at the behest of The trump administration to look into these shenanigans and in the waning days Of biden's. Presidency so we'll see if it gets legs AND i related to nothing but rather. TROUBLING i you know, ME i complain about the military budget BECAUSE i know there's, fraud waste and abuse in. There it seems to me to be a rather outrageous thing that we need to spend a trillion dollars annually when you know how much, fraud, waste abuse exists in government CE doge and most notably it's most recent, work which came out just the other. DAY i, mean they find hundreds of millions and billions of dollars insanity out, there and in the background of the military budget failing eight audits in a. Row that's a giant red flag for. Me but, fine and moving away from that fact that, reality we got a real. Problem they allocated six hundred and twenty three million dollars in the fiscal year twenty twenty six budget to advance the submarine program The NAVIES ss AND, x originally slated into production in twenty thirty. One the timeline has. Slipped it slipped once to twenty thirty, five now it's twenty forty because of escalating costs and budget, constraints as well as apparently our inability to manufacturers ships in this, country new class of, submarine, stealth intelligence, gathering larger torpedo, payloads all the goodies and stuff that we. NEED i, guess but this reporter or just lawmakers to consider whether delay could threaten our undersea dominance and Our navy's ability to conduct critical. Missions around ten thousand, tons these subs way cost six point seven to eight billion dollars. Each we currently use A virginia class sub which is significantly less. Expensive Virginia class our four billion dollars each been in service since nineteen ninety. Eight The navy typically produces two per, year but the actual production now has slowed to only one point two to one point four subs, annually which has resulted in a backlog of funded but not yet constructed. Boats we're not going to. Have we're gonna have a very difficult time meeting our fleet. Goals navy aims to grow the fleet from two hundred ninety six to three hundred and eighty one ships in the coming, decades but experts are worn that major industrial expansion would be required to reach those. Targets despite nearly doubling the shipbuilding budget over the past two, decades The navy has consistently fallen short of the ship count goals because there are apparently only two shipyards that actually are equipped to build nuclear powered. Submarines Two, Meanwhile china turns them out almost on a daily, Basis so we lack the manufacturing capability to defend. Ourselves the, MONEY i, mean we can joke about the money being there are actually. Not the funds have been, allocated but we can't keep up with a. Challenge, Okay Donald trump sending more military hardware To ukraine though for six fifty six to fifty five ks the talk, Station Kevin farmer running For City council in studio for the next, hour looking forward to Meeting, kevin learning what he's. ABOUT i hope he can stick around for that.
Speaker 11: Discussion from a full rundown and the biggest ten lines just minutes away at the top of the, Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a fact now The americans should. Know fifty five the talk.
Speaker 1: Station this report is sponsored By. Load it's seven oh six here at fifty five kr SE De talk. Station Brian thomas please to welcome to the fifty FIVE Krc Warning show and he is live in studio running For Cinci City. Council as A Republican Kevin, Farmer, Man, kevin it is a pleasure to have you in studio this. Morning, hey get a little bit closer to that.
Speaker 3: microL, hey thank, You, TOM i appreciate.
Speaker 1: It, Brian, brian that's. Okay last Name, thomas that's. Okay we just met for the first. Time AND i will tell my listening. Audience one thing that certainly came through right out of the. Gate Kevin farmer is excited and an enthusiastic. Man he is really really geared up for this council. Run And, kevin that's a good thing because you got an ever growing. Field i've read this morning and The Inquirer Scott warman reported that so, far forty one people have picked up petitions to consider a council. Run so that's a growing. Field, yeah it.
Speaker 3: Is a growing.
Speaker 1: Field.
Speaker 3: Man WHAT i understand That i'm.
Speaker 9: OFFICIAL i wanted a twelve because it's only twelve that are efficiently right on the.
Speaker 1: Ballot pull the paper means one, Thing but actually filing it and running is it completely different?
Speaker 9: Choice, hey it's it's it's Not it's not easy to get your signatures AND i, WENT i got all my signatures.
Speaker 1: Myself good for. You you, know no representatives to. Me, okay your lifelong resident of the city Of. Cincinnati ACTUALLY i.
Speaker 9: WAS i was raised here SINCE i was about ten nine and a, half ten years.
Speaker 1: Old yeah that's long. Enough what neighbor NEIGHBOR a one from the day, one you. Know so you know the challenges of the city Of cincinnati. Faces and let me JUST i tell you one of the take to. It let's let's start with your. BACKGROUND i know you you're an independent. Businessman you started your own business and my.
Speaker 9: Accurate, YEAH i have a small small marketing fund that's Called Made You Look. Promotions so we deal WITH pr and direct marketing and, Uh i've been fortunate to have great a great client tele when a great client that was able to scale me Where i'm at.
Speaker 3: Now that's.
Speaker 1: Great so you know about, business you know about what it. Is but you also had a troubled. Youth not the greatest of circumstances for you growing.
Speaker 9: UP i, SAY i, said three sixty in my, life you, Know LIKE i was explaining to you, earlier is if it wasn't for if it wasn't for, Politics i'm telling You i'll be in jail Or i'll be dead right.
Speaker 1: Now now you're gonna have to explain that because somebody's, going, wait politics saved your. LIFE i, mean it's really the boiled down version of that.
Speaker 9: Politics, YES i was awarded to The, states so it was, like, UH jfs was like my, mother and the NEXT i got to, say the courts was like my. Daddy so it was it was interesting BECAUSE i HAD i had a real father and, mother but we.
Speaker 3: Had some issues BECAUSE i had some.
Speaker 9: Issues and then you, know with that, aspect it literally morphed into what we, say having a relationship so far with the courts That i've got a relationship With judge burlu And, god restless. Soul if nobody Understands Judge. Burlue he was an amazing individual in my life that really showed me how things. Worked and he was and he was a Lifelong. Republican, Yeah so it was just being able to get some of his, tutelage being able to get some of that grasp on politics.
Speaker 3: Early it was just amazing to.
Speaker 1: Me so you you had involvement in and and and interaction as a younger person with the criminal justice system and it impacted you in a positive.
Speaker 3: Way oh, yeah, YEAH i. KNEW i knew early. ON i was one of.
Speaker 9: The few fortunate that was able to, listen so and being able to take. INFORMATION i didn't listen right, away of, course it was just taking the information because it WAS i knew that the system in politics controlled my life at a young, age so so it was, like oh, Wow so WHEN i got, OLDER i knew where decision making really. Was that like when it came down to getting policy, pushed or being able to change, rules or being able to understand the rules that are accepted in.
Speaker 1: Society, okay, well given that the city Of cincinnati has been dominated By democrats now for the last forty. Years, now what's your perception Of democrats the direction they've taken the City before we dive down into the specifics of the current issues that are percolating in the city Of, cincinnati where you stand on. Those So.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with, you that's WHAT i.
Speaker 9: Hope it's this sanctuary thing scares me fair.
Speaker 3: Enough it scares.
Speaker 9: Me and you, know to be out here with elected, OFFICIALS i understand you gotta get. VOTES i understand you gotta do what you gotta do to be able to keep your.
Speaker 3: Job but THIS o.
Speaker 9: King, antics this we're not going to cut down. On we're not going to tell law enforcement to cooperate with other law enforcement because we want this to be A i JUST i pray that this don't turn Into. CALIFORNIA i pray that this don't turn Into. California right, now we have an issue when we are in. Sanctuary you pretty much we're going to that's an asylum for.
Speaker 1: Crime, yeah, WELL i appreciate your refreshing out look on. THAT i you, know looking at the police department generally. SPEAKING i don't know if you familiar with Former Vice Mayor Christopher smith when he comes on my program every money he does what we call the smither vent events is. Spleen AND i Love. CHRISTOPHER i, mean he's a good friend of. Mine but he's a real common sense outlook on. Things but he is upset focusing on law enforcement and considering you had a good outcome as a consequence of getting involved or having to be involved with law, enforcement being in front of a, judge being a warded dat and all that for you to come out of the other side and be thankful for that process transforming your life and turning your life. Around that is a refreshing alternative from what we typically hear from leaders in the black, community for, example that the police, suck they're a bunch of. Racists we want to reform, them we want them out of our. Neighborhood it doesn't sound like you come from that particular cut of the political swath.
Speaker 9: There WHAT i understand what police officers and talking to police officers is they're really doing their.
Speaker 3: Job, now let's get into the.
Speaker 9: Now this new judicial system we have and this prosecution system on top of, that because we got these people are retiring the oldest and not to, say oh my, SENIORS i love my, seniors they are retiring and same AND cpd when you fun, FACT i was explaining to people that almost every week there are people retiring out A cpd as we, speak and they don't have enough to replace them because we have people not joining the.
Speaker 3: Academy the.
Speaker 9: Outlook what it looks like in the police force, here it just makes people not wanting to.
Speaker 1: Join, yes career law enforcement's a tough thing to divide off.
Speaker 9: Just everywhere now in this, country it's not it's not looked good upon in this woke society to be a cop and then when LIKE i said back to me talking to the, officers the job is getting.
Speaker 3: Done it's the follow.
Speaker 9: Through we are rewarding bad behavior and a lack of. Accountability murderers are pleading up to eight years off OF i can they know who? Killing we know who's the killers out. There they know it's, like but they. Can they can sentence individuals for drug. Cases the thing near thirty. Years then you got a person out here for two murders out here and the next you only get pleased out for.
Speaker 1: Eight, yeah it's hard to.
Speaker 9: Believe so we have a judicial system that needs to be it needs to be. Fixed policing is. Policing, yeah we need more. Personnel, right it's a downward.
Speaker 1: Spiral if the police officers, know if they go through the process and the energy and all the paperwork to arrest, somebody and the judicial system the judge at the, end it's just gonna let them go back out on the. Street why bother doing my? Job that's kind of a fundamental point that's going through the police. Department that's where the morale is. Down it makes no. Sense why WOULD i Engage it's not worth my time and forcing the curfews, pointless they're just gonna be let.
Speaker 9: Out and that's and that's and that's the trouble because we have liberal judges AND i ain't gonna give, names but we have a lot of liberal judges, now and a lot of judges.
Speaker 3: That are afraid.
Speaker 9: To be able to make tough decisions on individuals because they, fear for whatever, circumstances to lose their.
Speaker 1: Seat well as a council, person and you, know if you're, elected or so we'll, say when you're, Elected Kevin, farmer Vote Kevin farmer Dot COM's his. Website will you at least going back to my point About Christopher, smithman he wishes council members and the mayor would be more outspoken and supportive of law. Enforcement but would you be an outspoken critic and demand justice in The on the judicial, side would you be out, there you, know rattling sabers and and and raising the issue to the citizens of the city of Sin sinny that we need judges who will uphold the.
Speaker 9: Law i'm out there with my. Megaphone, Now, yes let's get the, megaphone and let's get. It let's get.
Speaker 3: It what we say in my in my, culture let's get it.
Speaker 1: Popping there you, Are we'll continue fifty Five Caracity Talk. Station are very Happy tuesday to. You Kevin farmer in studio running For Sincey City council as A republican. Vote kevinfarmer dot com is his. Website you can donate to his campaign get behind, him and of, course uh pressure of The hamilton kind Of republican party to endorse, you, Right, kevin it's what you're looking.
Speaker 3: For, hey all advocacy right now helps with.
Speaker 1: Me, well, okay let me just pose a question to you THAT i asked you off, air which, is you, know black man growing up In, avondale you feel like you're in the city Of, cincinnati which has been Voting democrat for the last forty. Years you hear someone Like President biden of all, people say something to the effect, of if you don't Vote, democrat you ain't. Black what's been in your experience over the course of your life since you Are, republican you enjoy engaging in these, conversations you feel pressure to Vote? Democrat or have you felt like, this like you're the weirdo in the. Room for whatever, reason you got your logical and your reasonable articulable ideas about why you're A. Republican you like to talk to people about. It but what's it like in that environment for?
Speaker 9: YOU i, got LIKE i explained to you, Earlier Brian, man Oh, MAN i embrace the.
Speaker 3: SMOKE i embrace this.
Speaker 9: Pressure there's a term that they, say AND i might be messing it, up But i'm gonna paraphrase. It strong men create peace. Times peace times create eight weak. Men, oh weak men create bad times and bad times create strong.
Speaker 1: Men that's a circular process going on. There, yeah we're in some bad. Times AND i look at. It when chaotic moments.
Speaker 9: Come you see, that you see who comes out of the you see who the phoenix really. Is and AND i apologize using these, toka these parables and, quotes but, uh when it comes down to my to the to the side THAT i understood that supposed to help help, people because that's what it that's what that's what we're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Do help.
Speaker 9: People, uh they rather help themselves and get their beaks. Wet and my thing is when you misuse, people because we all in, it we, understand we all in the we're all here to be, used but don't misuse.
Speaker 1: Us well in MISUSE i think occurs in large Part, democrats at, least you, know pay with the broad brush, here so offer government as a mechanism to get people stuff and, things and they want to create this environment where you get used to the quote unquote free stuff and, things although you AND i both agree there's nothing, free but that creates then. This if you don't vote for, me your free stuff and things are going to. End my position with regard to government. Assistance And i'm not against it as a, concept but it's supposed to be a temporary lifeline that you shouldn't be casting a vote for someone who's just going to give you this un endless you, know bounty compliments of the guys who are going to work every day and paying the. Taxpayer i'm paying the taxpayer dollars that support these. Programs that's a nefarious component of democrats philosophy from my.
Speaker 9: Standpoint and LIKE i, SAY i put it into the analogy almost like. Heroin, oh it's it's the handout is like in the black community is our. Heroin so when you take it, away especially How democrats play the, game because they're the, dealer they they're dealing that they're dealing the free that they're dealing, in the free, programs every the heroine to. Us and when we take it, away when they, say, oh y'all taking it, away they taking it, Away they taking it away to The, Republicans maga taking it away from. You, YEAH i can't sell it to, you no mo. Oh now the, withdrawals you, see the withdrawal because, everything because if you're on, heroin and it's sad to Say i've, Been i've seen people who has had the withdrawals being able to be. Off you can't just take them right. Off you gotta have some type of other. Substitute so they're, Like, okay we'll give you another, program we'll give you another.
Speaker 3: Fix And i'm telling AND i and this is hard appeal to. Swallow in my. Community this is your last. Fix it's.
Speaker 1: Over it's.
Speaker 9: Over it's time to recover and. Heal and we're going to do that because there is a too much, fraud, waste and abuse and a lack of integrity in my community that needs to be.
Speaker 1: Addressed sounds like, You Kevin, farmer have a profound understanding of THE fis school reality is of what we're facing these. Days ain't no endless trough of cash to dive on into to sustain. This we are on an unsustainable.
Speaker 9: Trajectory it's leading into it's leading into.
Speaker 3: More what we call, it it's just blading out.
Speaker 9: Corruption i'm anti, corruption might BE i might be, radical But i'm.
Speaker 3: Man but IF I i'm, Like i'm like a bloodhound for.
Speaker 1: Corruption appreciate that enthusiastic absolutely goe after. CORRUPTION i love. It we'll continue more With Kevin. Farmer Vote Kevin farmer Dot COM's website at seven twenty five right now if you have KRC de talk station seven. Thirty if if you HAVE krcd talk, STATION i feel LIKE i made a friend this. Morning Kevin farmer run for since a city. Council enthusiastic man he. IS i like what he has to say so far about the problems inherent in the. SYSTEM i like that he's running as A. REPUBLICAN i consider myself a little. Libertarian you know my bottom line. PHILOSOPHIES i trust you with You, zipper AND i trust you with your. WALLET i don't want your money to spend it on WHAT i want to spend. ON i want you to spend it on what you want to spend. On AND i don't care what you're. Doing i'm behind closed. Doors. Dude When i'm done fixing, me that's When i'll come after, you and that'll never. Happen has never ever done fixing the man in the. Mirror but beyond that republic you are. Running you're looking for an endorsement from The hamilton Kindy Republican party and to wish you luck on. That let us focus on. Zoning, alright all, Right City cincinnati says you all all the, neighborhoods including your, neighborhood, yesy not connected communities. Period here you get connected, communities you must build dense. Housing AND i don't know whatever connected communities. Means everybody gets. It you don't have a say in your own. Neighborhood oh but along comes a well connected developer In Hyde park and, says, NO i want to build this, monstrous monstrous, thing completely change the dynamic Of Hyde park and the. SQUARE i know the residents Of Hyde park don't want, this they've all come out in opposition against, it BUT i want. It i'm a well connected. Developer since a city council gives them a waiver over the connected communities mandate that they didn't ask anybody if they wanted and, says, sorry sitiz Of Hyde, park it sucks to be. You the well connected developer gets what it. Wants now it's on the. Ballot the citizens Of Hyde park rose.
Speaker 9: Up and we pray that this special meeting doesn't take, place that they re retract.
Speaker 3: Things that's what that's gonna. Happen oh, man it, can it, can can it? Can but will? It that seems like some political.
Speaker 9: SUICIDE i would like to see it not to, happen because why you want us to vote on? It they should have never took place in the first. Place IF i was a city council, MEMBER i would have been it would have been what Three.
Speaker 3: Yeah AND i could have lobbied for the other. TWO i could have.
Speaker 9: BEEN i could have had the megaphone out been lobbying for the other. Two and this we wouldn't even been here right now talking about.
Speaker 1: This so you think it's going to impact on Council Racist. NOVEMBER i, MEAN I i keep thinking of my friends In Hyde, park Predominantly. DEMOCRAT i understand this is the way they typically, vote but they got stabbed in the. Back this is a failure of representative. Government. Period they did what they wanted on counciled with the exception Of Jan kearney and who Was Scotty Johnson johnson they, said, no you would have been number, three saying, though.
Speaker 9: And then we would have lobbied for the. TWO i would have had my. Megaphone THEN i would have had my other you, Know scotty And. JAN i would have conveyed the other Two, democrats because you, know If i'm a lonely If i'm a Lonely, REPUBLICAN i gotta. Sway SO i THINK i would have been able to manage that because the people would have hurt.
Speaker 3: Me the people would have hurt.
Speaker 9: Me we got eighteen thousand plus petitions in the city Of, cincinnati that's fifty two. Communities eighteen thousand registered voters came and, said, hey we're gonna this is NO.
Speaker 1: I think that's morphan showed up at the primary to actually, vote show up and show out. Exactly but would you tell you, what going back to the concept of connect the, communities the one size fits all, approach with the exception Of Hyde park and Bond, hill would you vote to appeal connected, communities given, that you, know you sound like a man who is is desirous of neighborhood direction and, control local direction and control over, development as opposed to one size fits all from city.
Speaker 9: Council people, first government. Last community is part of. People so if community says, no we, can't we can't oversee. Community we can't go against. Them we can't go against. People government has stepped stepped their. Line they just crossed the. Line and when you're doing too, much and that's what we, say our young folks say you're doing too, much and now they became ops ops. Oppositions now we don't need elected officials to go against community and.
Speaker 3: People and that's the. Problem that's the.
Speaker 1: Problem yeah and, well and you need strong leaders to engage members of the community to get them to step up and stand up and say what they. WANT i, mean unlike you and me who have been involved with and interested in politics our whole, LIVES i don't think most p people have the time and day to even to lift a finger to care about. Politics they got their day to day lives to. Live they're dealing with their own issues and, concerns and of course they got a binge watching at whatever show On netflix they're. Watching they don't have time for. Politics and that's HOW i think bad things happen in. Government and.
Speaker 3: Because we have a sit down. Mentality.
Speaker 9: Yeah and the crazy thing is people has been people in this, city just really in this nation has been played like chumps, Chumps and because they have positioned us to sit down, now so we have a sit down. Mentality and with that sit down, mentality they'll have you.
Speaker 3: Sitting in and. Anywhere and how does it feel to be a city?
Speaker 9: In it doesn't feel good to be a city in it actually, Cashtrains you're right there of being a city in it doesn't feel good to be.
Speaker 1: One. Yeah, well and you know the other side of the coin is people are in gauge if they're engaged. Politically on the left hand side of the, ledger they're out there throwing frozen water bottles at ice agents for doing their.
Speaker 9: Job and the next that's where we call the the manipulation of bad, action because what they're doing is manipulating people to, oh this is your, plight and black folks are sitting.
Speaker 1: Back, no what isn't thank you for saying. That, no it is because my perception is, like let's look at the. Crime generally, speaking support of the police department generally, speaking my perception, is and you know others have echoed it and, said, yeah you're, Right brian police, Officers, smitheman and. OTHERS i would think If i'm in any given neighborhood in the city Of, cincinnati let's say your Neighborhood, avandale AND i feel LIKE i got a problem with, Crime i'd want more cops. AROUND i wouldn't be wanting to defund them and get them out of my. NEIGHBORHOOD i would think the police presence would be a welcome. Thing is that Your is that your belief right? There we do welcome the. Police we want we want more.
Speaker 9: Presents what the problem is we just the person and now we have only nine hundred and fifty fifty five. Officers so like quote unquote the, chief they all they can never have enough officers to want to Be.
Speaker 1: That's, see that's a practical problem that can be addressed if we support the. Police we embrace them as a. Concept we make that job sound like it's a, great uh a career choice for. People we do lateral, hires which they're. Doing let's see we get the numbers back. Up but WHAT i see is the squeaky wheel always gets the grease and these, loud angry anti police people take to the streets and it creates this fake perception that that's exactly what your community. Wants they want the police out of the. Neighborhood AND i, say, no there's no way that that's what the Average joe Or jane in the community.
Speaker 3: Wants That, no they.
Speaker 9: Don't And i've AND i was once tricked on on, that on that opposition, too to be able to, say, oh we don't need.
Speaker 3: Police that's YEARS i had A i was.
Speaker 9: Tricked they they they used me like an individual to make myself go after individuals who didn't even need to go after because they wanted to be able to manipulate the. Narrative, yeah that's that's how The Democratic party. Moves and when you and when you wake, up you be, like, dang, dang my community is looking excuse My french, suh.
Speaker 1: Yeah giant. Dumb BUT i KNOW i know what you met THOUGH i know.
Speaker 9: It and when it looks we were we're like, dang, no, no something has to.
Speaker 1: Give all right out loud voices in support of the, POLICE i think is what we. Need and that was that'd be exactly what you get With Kevin. Farmer Vote Kevin farmer dot. Com we'll continue With kevin that time in this segment seven thirty eight right now fifty five Ker City Talk station AND i can save you three SEVEN i think you FIVE KERR cd talk. Station you stop a long segment last. One uh here With Kevin. Farmer he's running for since a city. Council Vote vinfarmer dot. Com you're all about. TRANSPARENCY i see that in big bold letters right there on your website about your. Priorities what's your?
Speaker 9: What? What?
Speaker 1: What what do you believe to be the failure of city government right? Now Kevin? Farmer, uh the red, tape you.
Speaker 9: Can't the thing is people don't have REAL we have accessibility to your politicians when they're on election during an, election but you don't have accessibility when this like WHEN i need to come see us city, hall, right it's always someone sitting at a desk that is normally mean or or literally so. Distracted it's just it's just not a it's just not a like a friendly. Relationship and if it, is it's always, this what's this in regards to what's this in regards TO i get tired of hearing, that and then we know that we know that your elected officials is sitting in the back of the. Office they need to be in the.
Speaker 1: Front or you know what have observed and you know A todds of or a citizen, watchdog and he's been on my program quite a few. Times he follows the antixas city. Hall when they have open opportunities for citizens to come in and speak on any given, Issue council members are never paying. Attention they're looking at their smartphones and they're doing doodles or, drawings and it's as if they just outright and are intentionally rude to people offering their thoughts and impressions on any given topic.
Speaker 9: Two minutes and they don't respond back unless they want, to and that irks it just it just plays with people. Emotions and when you play with people emotions and you are doing this and like you, say looking in.
Speaker 3: Your, phone just looking at to the point LIKE i don't.
Speaker 9: Really, care don't care, you you get people. Upset, Well and we're at a time right now that this has been taking, place and now we have to set we have to set new we have to put new things in place to be able to have that open, transparency and that open transparency is not what this is in regards to not what uh we'll get, back we'll get back with you and not get back with, you and or we need to see what's going. On we need to stream POLITICIANS akaisanai stream, politicians put them under the. Microscope if we can do officers that same, way can we put it like, Me i'll be the first to take the body. Camp i'll be the. First i'll open it up for. Everybody they'll be, saying you, KNOW i, VOLUNTEER i. Volunteer you'll just be you're gonna we're gonna stream my my, My, well we say thirty hours a.
Speaker 1: Week it's all out in the. Open when it comes To Kevin. Farmer one more segment With kevin Forty Parts. Company we'll get the bright part inside scoop after the top of the. Hour names it's seven forty five right now in studio the full. Hour enjoy my conversation of enjoying certainly enjoying the enthusiasm and the direction That Ken farmers coming from. Again Vote kevinfarmer dot com as his. Website he's run for Since city council as A republican at pivoting back. NOW i know we addressed the crime, issue and of COURSE i think and you, agree a lot of the blame lies that defeated the judicial system for not meeting out punishments and letting you, know murderers out on the street and zero bond for dangerous offenders and you, know slap on the wrist for, anything or just outright letting people go like for curfew. Violations but pivoting back over to the. Cause we seem to be in a downward spiral In america, generally but most notably you can see it in the crime stats in the. City what is with young? People we got these massive crowds of you, know teenagers gathering. Together, dude IF i was, fourteen fifteen years old and the police interacted me with at three o'clock in the, morning my dad would have tanned my. HIDE i, mean hell would have would have been to pay at home for. That that's why it never. Happened SO i Guess i'm just wondering what is going on with the. World we would have random individuals grab a firearm and just shoot into a crowd of. People, kevin what the hell does that have to do with a deteriorating. Community what is what does that have to do? With oh my, god city services haven't been, around So i'm gonna go start shooting into a crowd of. PEOPLE i don't see a connect between the systemic problems that are claimed by so many people to, exist like systemic racism or deprivation of goods and services in any given, community how that translates into outright gun violence on the street where it's young black. Men they're dying as a consequence of.
Speaker 9: This, yeah we're in we're in a sanctuary. City, wellwise that's that's anything you see sanctuary or see where you can't law enforcement can't help each.
Speaker 3: Other it's we're in a dangerous we're in a dangerous.
Speaker 1: Area so the sanctuary, part which relates to illegal, immigrants is a component of not enforcing the.
Speaker 9: Law If i'm not going to enforce the, law That i'm not going to enforce the law. Anywhere, yeah AND i and and with our kids, now with the youth is now they don't feel. Safe is we don't have a gun problem With that's what the that's what The democrats, Say oh it is so many. Guns, no we don't have we have a people. Problem, yeah and people problem comes because we have a government problem because it exceeds. People and when government is in front of, YOU i just say vote for. Farmer bumpa, bump, bump, bump bump, Bump.
Speaker 1: And of course the change that you need is going to come at the ballot. Box none of the reforms you mentioned during this hour discussion and, uh you, know the open door, policy the, transparency and we haven't even gotten into the fact that the mayor and apparently share along the uh the, uh they had this freedom and ability to sort of write a check to any non governmental organization that's out there claiming to want to help solve a. Problem there's no transparency when it comes to. That so you have to be kind of friends of. Government so getting at your foot in the door and changing the makeup of council will provide that vehicle on that opportunity for people to maybe have a say.
Speaker 9: Or we gottadulge, it we gotta do we GOT i told you there's too much, fraud waste and abuse and a lack of, integrity especially in my. Community, yeah and so we have it down in city hall.
Speaker 1: Too, Well, okay on one component of, THAT i again going back to Toddz inser and his observations and, Others apparently the mayor and most of the council is obsessed with green the whole climate. Change they want to allocate tons of resources and money to green projects and green. Programs are you inclined to want to continue down that road or do you think there's more important things for the city to. Address we way.
Speaker 3: More we don't have the.
Speaker 9: Money and my thing is it's not we don't when it comes down to the importance of what the city, needs it's like what like How Corey bowman, said we need to strip it to the bare. Bones we need to be able to go into the whole budget to see where unnecessary, waste, fraud and abuses is lying and we.
Speaker 3: Have to get rid of.
Speaker 2: It we have.
Speaker 3: To we have.
Speaker 9: To we have to clean. Up we have to clean up the books because we got people that. Can't we got retirees that's never going to get. Paid we got, individuals we got, Individuals we got nonprofits in this that are getting, money that aren't getting that aren't doing the. Job anyone that gets money from the city should literally have to do. Extra you have to have you have To we have a. Gun we have a crime. Issue and with that crime, issue you're not. Out you're getting money from the city and you're not what where you?
Speaker 1: At? Right the non glebl organizations promise they're going to fix the problem with, crime and they take the money and you kind of they, disappear like where is the, transparency where's the work, product where's the report from that organization showing what they have. Accomplished the money trail just ends after the check gets. Written it seems it.
Speaker 9: Disappears it seems like when it, disappears it's it sounds like money.
Speaker 3: Laundering it seems like a little bit of. That But i'm not Gonna i'm not gonna cause out some.
Speaker 1: Conspiracy please to, speculate is, there just like the quest, trail come back into somebody's campaign? Coffers are they out there working the streets for some politician that gave him, money.
Speaker 9: Who's beat getting whose beat is getting? Wet and with that, said we're not we're with. That we're seeing the chaotic moments coming coming off of. That, Yeah and with these chaotic moments, HAPPENING i just, QUESTION i question where is the money being spent and used and is it being used properly.
Speaker 1: Exactly, well you need transparency to know, that or right now we don't have Any Kevin farmer Or it's been a real pleasure having you in. Studio Vote kevinfarmer dot com where you find his, website maybe help out his. Campaign i'll be looking forward to hopefully you getting A Republican party. Endorsement kevin putting the word, Out we'll see what. Happens, hey definitely have some engagement by The Republican party here in the. County it's almost as if someone pulled the flag out and left and moved To Claremont county or. Something, kevin, ANYWAY i wish you the. Best it's been a real fun having a conversation with us, morning and you're welcome here in the fifty FIVE Krc Morning show as we get closer to the election.
Speaker 3: Day, hey and remember this.
Speaker 9: Audience, Hey I'm Kevin farmer from the community for my. Hood and Remember november, FOURTH i see you at the, Post yes you, will seven fifty. Six right, now fifty five IT'S tyo five and fifty FIVE Krcd Talk. STATION a very Happy. Tuesday always made it extra.
Speaker 1: Special this is the time of the week and moment of the hour when we get to the inside scoop with Bright Bart. News AS i always start, out bookmark the website B R E I T B A R T breitbart dot. Com you'd be very happy you. Did they got wonderful reporting, there including the reporting From White house. Correspondent welcome, Back Nick. Gilbertson it's a pleasure to have you back on the. Program. NICK i hope you're doing.
Speaker 7: Well, Hey, brian doing very. Well thanks, great great to.
Speaker 1: Be here and a good topic of conver was an interesting revelation from The New York. TIMES i don't think they necessarily intended the article to turn out this, way but Boiled down effectively points out That biden actually did not individually approve the names that a lot of the folks that he pardoned via the. Autopen, now this has been widely acknowledged that the autopen was used rather Than Joe biden actually sitting down on a document and signing his executive. Orders they have a machine that mimics his signature that is okay to. Use many presidents have used. It but you must specifically authorize the use of the autopen for something that you know what's in. It you can't just say there's no blanket authorization to use the autopen for some. Something some random individual in the administration decides he needs to be. Signed but that sounds like what. Happens, nick break it down from our listening, audience would you, Please, yeah, Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Brian so there were like four batches of these pardons That biden kind of issues here in the last few months as, president and three or be four batches where you, know has to do with these categorical pardons that were like large sweeping pardons over these walks of. Criminals and the, last of, course was that those preemptive pardons on the last day in office of family members and. Such, So, yeah The New York times they buried it very very deep in the article, here which was it was written PRETTY i think friendly To. Biden, yeah but, quote Mister biden did not individually approve each name for the categor oracle pardons that applied to large numbers of. People he AND aids. Confirmed so That's biden admitting that to The. Times rather after extensive discussion of different possible, criteria he signed off on standards he wanted to be used to determine which convicts would qualify for a reduction in. Sentence but apparently they were still getting this information After, biden you, know had given his instructions and criteria from The bureau Of, prisons and the list kept getting of you, know who's going to get, pardon kept getting. Edited there were small changes to, it and quote according to The, times rather than ask Mister biden to keep signing revised versions as staff waited and then ran the final version through the auto, pen which they saw as a routine, procedure he, Said so That's biden's not seeing the final list of who's signing off on to the part in, there and it just calls into you know. QUESTION i, think you, know many are questioning the legitimacy of these pardons now that have. Happened and you go, Ahead, Brian oh, no, NO i was.
Speaker 1: Gonna you conclude your. Thought i'm, SORRY i interjected. Prematurely, no no, Worry, No BUT i guess we're in an Uncharted we're in uncharted waters. Here is this ever come up in a prior? ADMINISTRATION i guess for as long as the auto pins have been, around this is a potential, Issue BUT i don't recall this ever coming up that's somehow in some, way and executive order signed by auto pen might be void or negated because it didn't receive specific approval from The.
Speaker 7: President, absolutely AND i guess there was this process to which this kind of what would go through according to The, times and you know their sources and emails they. Reviewed but SO i Guess biden would you, know indicate in these meetings what criteria he wanted for these you, know batches of pardons to top advisors like cheapest, Staff, Jeffree science In White house counsel Ed, ciskel and then they would relay so that like those wishes From biden to their ASSISTANTS i, guess who reportedly weren't in the meetings. Themselves then the assistants would craft reports that would get reviewed by senior advisors Like science And, ciscol as well as others in the, meetings and then they'd make their way to this, Woman Stephanie, feldman who is The White House staff secretary and was reportedly in charge of the Autopen so it's kind of, like you, Know zience And.
Speaker 1: Fiscal decided who was on the.
Speaker 2: List, yeah and.
Speaker 7: It looks like they're the gate, keepers you know What biden, said and you, know and they're relaying the. Information SO i think it comes down to it looks pretty interesting here this process through through which through which these approvals went.
Speaker 1: Through so it sounds me like assuming That biden was you, know coherent enough and capable enough of deciding what criteria he wants in connection with these just thou literally thousands of convicted, criminals he says something to the, Effect, okay if they're convicted for a non violent drug charge and fill in the BLANK x Y, z THEN i would approve a, pardon but not naming a specific. Person so you think the list of, Criteria, okay they meet these check MARKS, A, B, c AND, d And Jeff science writes them down on a list and decides who the people are that actually the criteria Without Joe biden seeing, it approving it, specifically and then off it goes to The secretary in charge of the autopen and it's. Signed, Yeah and.
Speaker 7: Certainly that's what The times report, indicates even though they don't say it write that. Explicitly they kind of you, know, play.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah play around with a little. Bit, YEAH i read the. Article they dance around as well as they. Can BUT I i mean they did right that this is what. Happened so it puts these things on in the focus of maybe trying to find them to have them legally declared. Void now moving over from the, prisoners and we can argue all day long and whether or not those they're, Appropriate but the the preemptive, pardons it was the autopen used for the likes Of fauci for, example BECAUSE i, KNOW i Guess Senator Rand paul is going to go take a crack at relaunching the criminal investigation into Doctor. Fauci so was the autopen used for? Those BECAUSE i, read at least in multiple, play is That Joe biden actually wielded his own pen when he signed a pardon for his Son. Hunter but what about the other?
Speaker 7: Ones, YEAH i Know hunter was earlier than the other. ONES i believe the other ones came On january, nineteenth and those were you, know some family MEMBERS i think Doctor fauci's, well and. Others and it's pretty interesting because so you, know we don't know exactly how involved by you, Know biden held a meeting till late in the evening On january. Nineteenth according to the article about who you know certain pardons he. Wanted and one antidote in there too is pretty interesting Is Jim, clyburn you know actually who was instrumental in Getting South carolina to flip For biden in the twenty Twenty democratic, primary spoke with the president or was with The president earlier that day and convinced him to add somebody to the pardon Lest so pretty. Interesting it kind OF i think it shows how impressionable Maybe biden was.
Speaker 1: Malleable so, yeah exactly.
Speaker 7: Right so this parton list GETS i believe it came from A cisco, aid you, Know and this is very shortly after this meeting, concludes there is still going at like ten pm at, night and it gets from A cisco aid AND i think over to A science aid and it gets forwarded over to you, Know zience And, feldman who is again The White House Staff secretary in charge of the pen and apparently within three minutes of receiving this draft of apparently you, know a draft summary of some, Pardons science hit quote reply, all according to The, times and then he, wrote, QUOTE i approved the use of autopen for the execution of all the following. Parties SO i, yes approved the use of autopen for the execution of all the following. Parts NOT I Joe, biden, Right NOT i approved this With Joe. BIDEN i ran the Spy Joe, BIDEN i personally. Approve SO i think THAT'S i, mean that's a major. Issue AND i think, too as you, know this kind of web kind of you, know people pull strings here and kind of follow along where this story, GOES i feel like some of these people in The biden administration will probably, start you, know turning on each other. Here oh as, well so we'll, see you, know you never, know but.
Speaker 1: WELL i mean absolutely the vehicle as an, Attorney i'm wondering the vehicle that would end, up you, know addressing this in front of a, court standing becomes an. Issue BUT i guess, if for, example if you Take Rand paul's illustration he wants to go after Doctor fauci, Criminally fauci will assert his preemptive pardon as a defense to, that and Then Rand paul would, say, no that presidential pardon is null and void Because Joe biden didn't give specific authorization for the autopend use on. It so that would be a vehicle to litigate whether or not these are. Void, yeah that.
Speaker 7: Would be a brilliant. Vehicle, absolutely AND i think you just laid it out there, Perfectly.
Speaker 2: Brian, Yeah rand.
Speaker 7: Could absolutely, explore uh explore that.
Speaker 1: OPTION i, think, well, well AND i guess there are other criminal investigations could be looked into, too like the multiple Uh shell corporations that were behind the, scene which seemed to be the vehicle to blunder a whole bunch of money to The biden. Family.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely all Those shell companies That biden was Or Hunter biden was involved, with you, Know Joe biden's brother there was involved with just just you, know really amazing stuff, here and it uh, yeah just, again this, this this whole situation here with the auto pen with these clemency, decisions JUST i think calls into question even more, so you, know you, know as this scrutiny builds in the in the mainstream, media because we you, know we've been scrutinizing bien mental, acuity you, know throughout the. Illustration, yeah you, know kind of getting on board here and, finally you, know ending the game of pretend that nothing was nothing seemed to be. Wrong, YEAH i think it just one of you tie it all. Together it raises monumental, questions AND i Think President trump kind of pointed to that yesterday too when when he, said you, know this is, UH i believe quote this is a tremendous scandal and maybe something we haven't seen in fifty two one hundred years if ever.
Speaker 1: Right, well and certainly that would be the. Case, uh there's A congressional committee that's been put together to look into. THIS i Guess i'm wondering because at some point it seems That Jeff zion is going to be subpoena or asked to testify about what happened and whether or Not biden actually gave his specific authority for the autopen. Use someone's going to testify about.
Speaker 7: This, yeah, Absolutely so we'll see If zience Or feldman get you, know get called in here to what one of these commits needs, to you, know get questioned By congress about this and you, know tell their side of the story or give, testimony and it will be interesting to, see you, know what you can get out of get out of them in those committees as well as you know how willing some of them may or may not be to testify in this.
Speaker 1: Well and goes so that goes to your, point about the wheels maybe falling off on this is If jeff isn't willing to, lie, like for, example If biden did not give specific authority and it Was jeff who specifically authorized, it he may not want to testify to the contrary on that because he puts his own freedom in peril by lying To. Congress SO i guess we'll have our popcorn out and wait and see what unfolds on this. One, NICK i don't know what else we can say about. It, YEAH i.
Speaker 7: AGREE i think we just got to follow the story here and see where see where it ends. Up AND i think it's not going to end up in a great place for so The biden been or some of the staff here.
Speaker 1: Or some of the people who were, pardoned they Might oh, yeah, Well senator Round, paul if you're out, there tee it. Up we want the answer to, this and we want it. Soon AND i know where we'll read about the, answer and that'll be At breitbart dot, com where we're Reading nick will be reporting on A Nick, gilbertson The White house correspondent At. BREITBART i really appreciate your time and that you follow this. Story and again going back to your, Point you've been following this mental declines from day, one and you've been accurate the entire time on. It you sure didn't get to read about that in the mainstream media of the legacy, media but that's why we Love. Breitbart, nick have a great day and thanks for your time this. Morning as, Always, ryan thanks for having.
Speaker 7: Me have a great.
Speaker 1: One thanks. Brother it's eight eighteen right, now fifty five KC de talk. Station we're going to get To Daniel davis deep dive come to the bottom of the. Era trump going to give weapons To ukraine this, week as well as maybe Sanctioned, russia although we have fifty days to wait on. Them we'll get his thoughts and comments on that coming up first twenty three or fifty FIVE krcd talk.
Speaker 3: Station.
Speaker 1: Yeah biden himself says he didn't remember signing executive orders going back To january this. Year is widely Reported biden had no clue that he had signed a critical executive order during a conversation he was having With Mike, Johnson house Speaker. Johnson johnson said he didn't Believe bliden was. Lying he was left to believe that the well the Frail Joe biden at least cognitively frail genuinely didn't know what he had, signed or maybe didn't know that others had authorized the signing using the auto pen for this freeze on liquid natural gas export To european. Allies and that's what he, signed an executive order pausing new permits For american liquid natural gas esports To european, allies which was a critical issue for his constituents in The Bayou. State why would you do, That johnson Said, biden because you understand we just talked About. Ukraine you understand you are Fueling Vladimir putin's war machine because they got to get their gas from. Him johnson said That biden was stunned and he, SAID i didn't do. That johnson, responded, sir you paused. IT i KNOW i have the export terminals in my. STATE i talked to these people in my. State i've talked to these people this. Morning this is doing massive damage to our economy traditional national. Security biden continued to deny that he froze the, exports and then remembered he did sign the executive, order which he said was simply to study the effects of the. Fuel he didn't even uncomprehend what was in the executive order he, signed so red flags? Much how do you unring the bell of these executive? Orders if it's determined, that broadly, Speaking biden did not specifically authorize the use of his the auto pen for his. Signature do we go back and undo all of? That do we undue legislation that was signed with the auto? Pen pose is interesting, questions doesn't. It hopefully at some point we'll get the answers to, these and hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out eight twenty. Five right now The Daniel davis deep dive coming. Up. Next foreign exchange coming up right, now get the foreign. Exchange you get your important car, fixed and get it fixed for less. Money it's just the bottom line is the bottom. Line at foreign. EXCHANGE i don't charge as much as the, dealer and sometimes a lot. Less my own personal, EXAMPLE i save more than two hundred dollars on an oil change for My german, car save more Than you're, Like wait a, minute it shouldn't even cost tw hundred bucks for an oil. Change don't tell. ME i understand, That but the reality is it basically has the amount THAT i pay for an oil. Change so when my car's under, warranty that's WHAT i. Did AND i always take my cars To Foreign. Exchange my wife's, car my, car and of course are utility vehicles sitting in the, driveway all imported and we get the great EXPERIENCE i have In Foreign exchange as certified master technicians working on our. Cars we leave as you, will with a full warranty on parts and, service and trust, me regardless of how run of the milliar car is or, exotic they can handle. It i've seen some really wild cool imported cars At Foreign, exchange But i've also seen My Beater honda over. There actually it's my son's, now but fix. It they, do full, warranty we get and we drive away with more money in our. Pocket it's. Great and they also work On tesla's folks and My tesla owning. Friends Foreign exchange is there for you as. Well West chester location The tylersville exit off of seventy five go, east just two, streets very short jog hanger right On. Kinglin you're there, Online you're there at foreign xform the LETTER x dot. Com please tell, Me brian, said how many call for an appointment of five, one, three, six four, four twenty, six twenty. Six that's, six, four, four twenty, six twenty, six fifty five Car The Tox, team a twenty nine to fifty FIVE krcd talk. STATION i always look forward to this time of the. Week this is when we get The Daniel Davis Deep, dive Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel davis offering his military expertise on basically a lot of talk over the years about, warfare and of course we got some developments with the situation Between russia And. Ukraine welcome, Back Daniel, davis my. Friend it's always a pleasure to having on the. Program, indeed it always is my. Friend glad to be, here AND i want to take too much, time but just let you KNOW i did get back With. GARY i texted him, yesterday your. Producer SO i did reach out to him because you had invited, me SO i reached out to. Him so hopefully we'll be having another conversation about that down the. Road AND i do appreciate. IT i was hoping that's gonna work. Out, oh it'll work. Out. Oh i'm honored that you would consider me in your. Podcast it's a beautiful. Thing now moving Over Donald trump has announced he is going to provide weapons To, ukraine notably, missiles AND i believe he specifically Identified patriot missiles and some ammunition which they're running short. On but he's also. Offerer he's also suggested he's going to issue some severe tariffs On russia and its trading partners within fifty. DAYS i don't know where fifty came. FROM i suppose we can just ignore. That but it's a two prong. Attack we're going to Arm ukraine with more missiles and, ammo and we're going to sanction you down the road if you don't call it quits and end this conflict by some by way of some. Resolution of, course he's been trying to negotiate a settlement With, putin And putin says fine and all things good on the telephone, call only to start Bombing ukraine minutes after the phone gets hung. Up, now over the weekend they launched an amazing drone. STRIKE i was it more than six hundred drones and missiles raining down On. Ukraine practical, Question Daniel, Davis considering AS i have, read Each patriot missile costs four million dollars and the system itself that fires. Them all the rockets and the machinery and the, mechanisms the equipment to launcher all of it together is more than a billion. Dollars how many drones can you shoot down with The patriot? Missile and can you keep up with a swarm of six hundred plus at any given moment in, Time Daniel, davis not a.
Speaker 11: Chance your math is right and your logic is. Sound there's no way that this is going to have any any impact.
Speaker 1: In the air.
Speaker 11: War it's not going to help you crying, Out and in, fact most of these interceptors are not supposed to be used on the guarant two drones that you're talking, about the upgraded drones That russia has used to now long range fire across the. Country those are best served by other kinds of. Platforms but you just can't use those kind of. Missiles you don't have that. MANY i, mean consider that The United states produces annually about six hundred interceptor missiles, annually and you see one night there was six hundred total air attacks that came, In so you would exhaust a year's supply if you only fired one per incoming. Missile if you've ever seen the video of held The patriot. Fire sometimes it's just rapid fire in two and sometimes even three missiles per incoming, missiles so you've got to save those for only the like the hypersonic missiles or the kenzole et, cetera and especially the hypersonic that The patriot system almost never hits. It so you see that it's not that, good there's not that, many and it's not going to make a.
Speaker 1: Difference so if You're Vladimir, putin YOU'RE i guess chuckling underneath your. Breath in response to the idea that The United states is providing additional, weapons Including patriot, missiles To, ukraine.
Speaker 11: There was a huge sigh of relief In, moscow and in, Fact i've heard some reaction from The russian so far since yesterday was anywhere from mocking to laughter to. Relief and in, fact the as you, know markets are more emotional than they are actual market. Fundamentals The russian market shot, up had a big spike after the, event after the announcement, yesterday because they recognized that number, one the air missiles and stuff are not going to change the outcome of the, war or even the air war for that, matter and number two this is leegend fifty day period before you're going to get into any kind of. SECTIONS i, mean Has trump had held to a single deadline he said for himself in regards To.
Speaker 1: Russia the answer is.
Speaker 11: No AND i don't know what anybody thinks is going to happen with this fifty day. Thing and by the, way the two biggest targets of that would Be china And. India, yeah AND i can't that he would risk our economy and getting into a big trade war with those guys Over ukraine and sink our economy when he's now starting to get ready ramping up for the. Midterms so you've got to see all these things. Together it's not likely going to make any.
Speaker 1: Difference so the twoth. Happened the two threats the one you have the, weapons two you have the sanctions or. Tariffs those are the two things that are designed to get putin to actually get on the phone call and engage in a substantive conversation about a resolution of the. Conflict but the elephant in the room seems to me to be what that will look. Like as you AND i have talked time and time and time, Again russia has not backed off its core key. Provisions they have absolute terms that they have insisted. On ukraine refuses to abide by, Those so it's a non. Starter regardless of whether tariff's actually go in place or missiles actually show.
Speaker 11: Up, Right russia is locked in and they nothing is going to dissuade. THEM i interviewed on the show last week A russian journalists and former member of their military and ask him point blank that question is because The European, union especially THE ursa Of anderlean And Manuel macroan And kirstarmer are constantly saying they want to Force russia into a piece that's acceptable To.
Speaker 1: Kiev AND i, said can they do? That is there any?
Speaker 11: Chance and he, said, listen you can say anything you, want but until you forced The russian army to move back or to stop, them there's nothing that anybody in what In moscow is going to do to change what they're, doing because you have to compel it on the front. Line and he is one hundred percent ride and there is no evidence that that's. Happening as a matter of, fact in just the last thirty six hours or, so there has been an acceleration in two key areas Where russia has advanced even further in the most important area In, putkrovsk and then in another secondary, area big gains on.
Speaker 1: There so there is a lot of concern on The ukraine side and the other further to the, point give them all the weapons and munitions and arms that you want to the extent and it's. Feasible we still have a problem With ukraine's. Military it keeps getting smaller and, smaller a point that you AND i have discussed many many times over the.
Speaker 11: Months you have a twin problem. Here have you got to keep things in. Context you can't just look at the number a. While, apparently according To, axios When trump released this prohibition or, whatever this, pause it's there's a new package in a realm of ten billion dollars with draw down, authority et. Cetera ten that's compared to the sixty one billion dollars That biden last did In may of twenty twenty. Four so you see already that's it's like a sixth of what we've done, before which that sixty one billion made no difference.
Speaker 1: On the front.
Speaker 11: Line and now then The ukraine army is even smaller than it was at that, time and they're moving on the back. Foot so you see net net, altogether this is just you might slow down the onslaught and you might, not but you're certainly not going to turn anything around or change the calculus In.
Speaker 1: Moscow that's the key. Point do you think That trump and administration will start putting more pressure on Uh On zelensky at some point to? CAPITULATE i, MEAN i hate to use that. WORD i know that's the Way zelensky would view. It but, listen if you if you ain't holding a good hand and it just keeps getting, worse you, know doubling down is not a viable option for, you Mister. Zelenski you're gonna have to tone it down and accept some Of rush's conditions in order to bring a.
Speaker 11: Peace, yeah to piggyback off your, analogy it's like you're in a hoigh stakes poker game and you see in your hand here you've got a pair of sixes and a bunch of other lower, cards and that's. It and you know that there's at least a pair of face cards on the other. Side you know, that and you keep putting more and more money into the, pot right just to stave off being.
Speaker 1: Cold and that doesn't make any.
Speaker 11: Sense but to answer to your question IS i don't think, so because that's What trump should have, done like the first week of his, administration and he had many opportunities to do it since. Then given that he's now basically gone all in and, Said, okay, yeah we're gonna give you more. Stuff we're gonna turn this biggess back, on even if it's only a little, bit it doesn't appear that he has any intention at all to Compel zelensky to do the, logical, rational moral thing for his. Country SO i think that he's just gonna let it roll. IN i don't understand.
Speaker 1: Why, well not to poke holes in your, analogy which is a good, one so the ONE i was thinking, Of but in that poker game, analogy it's that, scenario except you're playing with your cards face. Up, OKAY i mean, right, seriously that's an even better.
Speaker 11: One that's exactly what we're both sides are playing card.
Speaker 3: Space.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a good, one.
Speaker 11: Man you can have it and feel free to use. It Daniel DAK i will use that today on my. SHOW i promise. You thanks for. That it's The Daniel Davis Deep. Dive every week here at beginning at a thirty on the fifty Five Carsey Morning. Show you can find his, Podcast Daniel davis Dep. Dive just search for it where you find your. Podcast And i'll look forward to day When i'm on your podcast, Show. DAD i can't wait for that. DAY i promise you we'll see you. THEN i love, you, Brother we'll talk. Soon it's eight thirty eight thirty nine fifty FIVE KRC De Talks. Stations you're gonna hear From gregory Forrest luster coming? Up our, asked the expert is going to join us in the next. SEGMENTS i hope you can stick around it and be right back after these.
Speaker 4: Brieforths this is fifty FIVE krc And iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Station