Speaker 1: Something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen? What?
Speaker 3: Where Egyptians were like inducting Kabala into their magical workings and stuff like that. And I'm not an expert on that, but from what little I have looked at, it seems like Alexandria was a melting pot where you had this fusion of Egyptian and Jewish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree with that.
Speaker 1: To him, I think. I think also in one of the interviews I saw, I heard that they are looking at more of the Greek concept of black or what is it left hand path was more a un forgiven agent uh Middle Eastern Indian translation to me woman, and that it was the opposite of right and that, and they were more adhering to the Greek belief system where it was the absence of something, not the anti something. It was just the absence just not there. It was waiting for the light. It was waiting to be permeated by light. Again, these are just what I heard, but I will say I believe like Stemen Flowers, he was the one that I think was a student of Aquino and he basically resurrected all Germanic ruin runology, didn't he absolutely, And so Stephen Flowers is Don Webbs, and Don Webb was steam Flowers.
Speaker 4: Initiate, right, Stephen Flowers initiated.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: So Stephen Flowers was heavily influenced by that guy I mentioned ear there, Guido von Least. Okay, so this is what I'm trying to not you guys, but I'm trying to tell people today, go look at some of these people like Guido von Least. If you want to know what the Nazis believed in, what they wanted to do, look at their influences. Look at Rudolph bon sivatandor Guido von Least or Allowance von Liebensfield's. These are the occultists that influenced the Nazis. So, but Flowers is an interesting case because he got so deep into the Runa and the rune magic, and that's a fascinating deep dive for sure. But what you see today is sugarcoating this. And they'll call it anything, but you know, German occultism, mysticism, romanticism. I would argue that it's just straight up old German occultism, and it was a revival of that.
Speaker 1: But I wonder how much to kind of go back to what we go who was asking is that it was a tug of war between magical factions. They're wanting not only to conquer land, but they're also wanting to have their belief system to be the I guess thought for the land. I don't know, because you start to hear this tug of war between Germanic and French, between its and what is it Hungarian right or Turkish, and so then you have the whole influence from the East coming through Turkey and Greek, and then you have the tug of war with the Jewish, and then you have everybody kind of coalescing in Spain and the eleven hundreds. We have everyone. The whole thought was there, Christian, Islam, Jewish, Mason, I mean, just all of them, and they're all conjoining, and they're all talking and they're all writing. So I wonder how much of it is just warring factions amongst each other. And that is a very elementary way to look at it, because I have no very little.
Speaker 2: That's not elementary at all. He said, that's I was thinking, obviously, plus altar the whole time. It's obviously the motto of the Row family of Spain. So obviously it's really interesting and I yeah, the eleven hundreds was like a revival. That's kind of how I think of it. Like you see these little maybe every three four hundred years, you see these kind of like coalescing, and it's exactly what they do. They battle over ideologies, they battle over territory. Maybe the territory is part of the ideological layer, so we're tied to it, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I was going to say too.
Speaker 5: Even with Germany, Tim when you was mentioning this guy who built that castle one, I would not doubt if Himler was kind of ripping him off, because a lot of occultists through that, in my opinion, they just kind of take somebody else's older idea that they think is impressive and try to make it themselves. At some point in the sixteen hundreds, around the time I think the Rosa Cruisian Manifestos thought had popping up, there was tons of occultists for some reason. I mean, we've covered them on the show. It's just like, oh, another one went to Germany, another one one that we're covering some reason. I'm wondering if these castles are where he wanted to put it or anything is even like significant to an area for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think there was. Man, that's a I mean, that's a great assessment. There's more to the castles in the case of Vivelsburg. You know, Wikipedia will tell you it goes back to I don't remember, maybe the fifteen hundred or something. Don't quote me on that, but him where said it went back to the first century a D. So he knew something everybody else didn't know. A Quino also knew that it went back to the first century a D. So they they liked that spot for some reason.
Speaker 4: You know this, how you think would this interests me in the sense?
Speaker 5: Maybe this is where Ricardo was wondering, is like, if they're interested in that, is it because they're into something a little bit more advanced, Like are they looking to build castles in certain nodes or certain areas to make certain it happened?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the castle Vivelsburg was built on an older fortification. That that's what this is about. That the older fortification was put there for I'm assuming maybe mystical reasons in the first century AD. They they chose that location for I don't know, lay lines, if you want to get into that kind of stuff Earth for vortex areas whatever. Maybe it was just a spiritual valley that they liked. And when that fortification began to crumble, they come in. They're like, well, we're just going to keep using this location and we're going to build something bigger and badder here. So they put Vivelsburg there, and somehow that information as to why it was the location was chosen in the first place got lost, but the occultist knew about it. So and I mean, all the all the castles across Europe have these strange, cool, fun like occult like facts about them. I mean, it's you know, I don't know. Auto Ron is another German occultist. He's the guy that Himmler had looking for the Grail. Otto roan Uh wrote a book called Lucifer's Core. It's a really good book. I actually recommend it, where he goes all across France and Spain and visits all the castles there. He tells you the history and he talks about how the Catholic Church came in and killed all the the Cathars. But he goes into all the mystical sort of history of the of the castles themselves. It's very dense, it's cool stuff.
Speaker 4: Ethan, what's going on? But yeah, this guy ain't coming on, Ethan. Yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: When I was like all right, I was like, maybe he was looking waiting for me to say, like if he was coming on. And after like after I got the email that he can't make it because of issues, I was like, well, Ethan designed him.
Speaker 4: Maybe just wasn't jumping on anyway.
Speaker 2: So I no, I was just tolif blaking.
Speaker 6: In fact, I thought it was two o'clock, start west, goat h.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting, though, Tim, what you were saying before about the castles, and like I always think like altarstones, so it's like a very like in contra, that would be the logical step, Like you would take the altarstone of whatever they were doing, whether it was bad. If it was bad, then you have to like purify it, maybe like enshrine it. So then like people's accumulated prayers would like purify the negative space. You could say. I don't know, but I also like the idea of the laylance. I think that that's very true because it's like Europe and like Lisa was saying, there's like a French faction that are very Libertine or Luciferian and they're like, yeah, if we build it, we can do anything. We don't have to worship the pyramids in Egypt, we can just build them right here.
Speaker 4: Do those castles have moats around them too?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: I really do think there something up with these castles?
Speaker 4: Are these supposed to use?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do think there's something up to say, listen, they might have used them for military reasons, but I think that was like maybe a cover.
Speaker 7: Is always built in areas where the rivers have curves tight curves, or there is a lot of fault areas in terms of producing microscience, seismology constant that produces the humuh And and you find it all over. If you look at cattle and Atlas, you'll see that every single religious site or whatever you want to call it, it's on a river band. Every idiot new you see it by that. By the monuments today, they are all by river bands always, so there's very little exceptions. And do you have do you have any mention of them going to a latri in Italy since the Nazis took to Italy back on the day.
Speaker 3: Tim, Uh, well, well, there's you mean, like the Germans being in Italy. I'm sorry, what was your question?
Speaker 7: If you know anything about the that kind of Nazi presence in Italy like in Alatri or in Gropparrello castle, do you know anything.
Speaker 3: About Oh no, I know that they had a Hitler was friends with Mussolini. So I don't know that the Nazis went in those regions to invade.
Speaker 7: Because yeah, sure not to invade, but since there were Allied they could have used those installations because they are known to be functional. So both Groparrello and Alatri, that's why I was asking.
Speaker 3: I'd have to look into that. That's interesting. Yeah, those are those are two locations I don't know much about, but they sound sound pretty neat.
Speaker 7: And that castle that you mentioned that I don't know how to pronounce it, but do you know if it has underground areas like I put hypogems like most of them have.
Speaker 3: Well they certainly. I don't know if Biblsburg did. It had chambers, but I don't know how dent or how deep into the ground it was. But there was a castle that the Nazis took in Poland called Kasai Castle, and it had a dense, extensive underground tunnel system that they added to and they put their German secret weapons project down there. They put a guy down there named Hans Kamler who was like a genius. And you know, were the not you you asked earlier, were the Nazis working on did you say anti gravity or portals?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, this guy was working on that sort of stuff in my opinion, down there underneath of a castle, so in the ground.
Speaker 7: You might not notice. I didn't know it until I finally found these two books that unfortunately only exists in German. So it took me quite a while Tom because they're too big to put in an Ai and he gives me the translation they're just way too big. It doesn't accept them. But the funny thing is there is these two professional, reputed, well known spaleologists in Austria, right and they are following the threat of the underground areas all over Europe that we don't talk about. And so in this book is documented Austria as a complete Swiss cheese underneath, coming from the palaces the castles. And the fact that it is curious to me is that there are other spaleologists from other countries in Europe, and so they claim there is a network of tunnels from the UK to Turkey without interruption. So the problem is, yeah, this is completely put under down the rug. They are not allowed to have any exposition on this. They're just not allowed. And so the funny part to me is that these tunnels are polished, built in like this, the position of the ceiling is like this, and the walls are very smooth. The problem is that I don't know if anyone can translate this to feet, but the tunnels are one point five meters in height and the shoulders of a high man cannot go there without going scraping. So whatever created these tunnels and use them as a means of communication to other areas, because there are very few galleries, it's just tunnels, right that use them were not human stature. They couldn't be. And the other thing that is curious is all over the place when they are still in the wild, because many of these entrants were blocked by putting massive buildings on top of it, right, and these buildings have to this day access. I had a lady from Austria after my article saying, oh, it's true. In my village there is this cafe and in that cafe there's still the entrance and it's all tunnels around here. All beneath us is all tunnels. They've been here, they documented, but it never managed to publish it. So the curious thing to me is that this is done by very small people and at some point it seems to have been a disagreement or an accord because there were heavily heavy piles of rock transported into the tunnels by men and blocking the passages as serving the connection between the underworld and the surface, So whatever is living in the underworld will be closed. There no more communication with outside and vice versa. So this is just a rabbit hole that I unlocked just a few days ago. But it's it's fascinating because it's highly suppressed, but there is high there is lots of documentation and how it is, so they just don't allow us to access it, or don't allow these guys to publish it. But they found at least six hundred tunnels all around just this small village in Austria, and they have been documented in the rest all over the place. So this goes for miles that it never ending. The tunnels never end, they just keep on going. And the humans used part of it. And do you see where the humans used because they enlarged the ceiling. They made it square so that they can fit and hide, and they made larger galleries.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 3: Little person that was found out west. It's real. It has a rib cage and it has it has ripped. It has ribs, and it has traces of internal organs and it was said to be This is where it gets crazy because it was only said to be a couple of inches when it's standing, well not more than a couple but like let's see sitting in the sitting position, it's like six inches, so maybe it was like eleven inches standing or something like that. And the Cherokee talked about this over here in North America. They talked about the Cherokee little people. They were an Inner Earth species.
Speaker 2: There's an herbalist who talks about this. His name is Michael Matthew. Would sorry at least if you if you're interested in this. So there's a like a whole and like la like Timiss saying, it's not just the Cherokee or even the sort of Cherokee speakers like the five civilized tribes. Algonquin people also speak about this, so Matthew would he has a whole book on this.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because there is a species of I guess Homo sapien that was discovered and called Homo floren floriensis, and they're called the floras man. So it reminds me of that, and how like British rule had transported a lot of their prisoners to undesirables to Australia. Not that they were transporting these people, but it.
Speaker 7: Just and there isn't any aboriginal information about them.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked. I just remember it being on a news article.
Speaker 2: There are still there are still like what we call Negritos who live in Indonesia and the Philippines, like exactly what you're talking about, like even on the island of Forests, and they are actually a small people from Solowezi tend to be the shortest of all Southeast Asians just in general. So I don't know, I think that probably blended and eventually we're Cardo. I'm just kind of like generic Indonesian.
Speaker 1: Most of the I'm sorry, most of the indigenous people of the US around the Equator closest to the equator are very short. That's just I think more of them when I forget the biological term for it. And it occurs in animals too. The closer to the equator, the smaller the animal. The further out, like more towards the northern latitudes, the bigger the animal because of surface area and heat exchange and all that other stuff. But if you look at some of the indigenous people even today, when they crossover, you can tell, oh, that one's probably from Central America because the the the indigenous people like up in Texas, like around San Antonio area and stuff like that, much taller. There's six five versus.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting because they're really tall up here too. Yeah, you can always tell, like Native guys are super tall.
Speaker 1: Yes, very much so. And then you have some American like the buy In and stuff like that that are bare clearing four eleven.
Speaker 3: Over here in Tennessee. Up into the nineteen hundreds, they were finding graves of these little people as well. I have a bunch of articles. I've got one here pulled up on my phone. This is from the Anthropological Institute Journal from eighteen seventy six, and it says an ancient graveyard of fast proportions has been found in Coffee County. It's similar to those found in White County and other places in Middle Tennessee. And I'll just stop real quick and say that I'm familiar with the White County case as well. This farmer basically dug up thousands of bodies of entities or humanoids or whatever they are. They were eighteen inches tall. They look like people, but they were just that's a good question because it doesn't say I.
Speaker 4: Should I go get it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, go get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But this one goes on to say this grave site is vastly more extensive and shows that the race of pygmies who once inhabited this country were very numerous. But I don't want to read this whole thing, but if there's anything, okay, A man was piling in a field and had been cultivating many years and plowed up a man's skull and other bones. After making a further examination, they found that there were about six acres in the graveyard. They were buried, so the little people were buried in a sitting or standing position. The bones showed that they were a dwarf tribe of people about three feet high. So these okay, so this one, these were three feet tall. The ones in White County weren't even They were like eighteen inches. So there's varying decrease of height here.
Speaker 7: Sure don't you have that Indian lady that is like a palm and a half high? Ye, your muted.
Speaker 1: Listen, I was trying to avoid hearing mean type. Yes, she's very small.
Speaker 4: I totally forget about that.
Speaker 3: Oh can I just omit? Throw this party and I'll shut up. It's estimated that they were about seventy five thousand to one hundred thousand bodies buried there, all seated. They were either sitting or standing. They were buried in a standing position or seating or seated. And there, I'm telling you, guys, there's article after article about this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Because if you make a hole in the ground and you start putting people in it, they are there going to be standing because they might be stiff, or they are going to be seated because the limbs will bend and they will be seated. So what I'm presuming is someone got really angry and killed a lot of them, if not all of them, and buried them there.
Speaker 3: How close is that to Appalachia Oh, well, White County is right on the edge. It's not in there, but it's right.
Speaker 2: On the edge.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Because there's a cave. There's a vast cave system through Appalachia.
Speaker 3: Just it stretches all the way here to Nashville. So there's a cave system. It's extensive all the way from here up into Kentucky up into West Virginia. They don't even know how far it goes.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the caves over by you?
Speaker 1: They have maps of the caves.
Speaker 3: I've seen it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I haven't gone deep into them, Nick, but I've seen them. Mammoth cave systems not far from me north.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I believe that Mammoth Cave has been blocked.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they won't let you go deep in there at.
Speaker 7: All because from a certain point on, the walls are worked. They are no longer natural when you go through the tunnels, and before that happens way before that comes into the horizon, so no zoom or flash can capture it. They put those bars because if you look at the maps of the official government maps of of Mammoth Cave, they go to the point where they don't know where they end. Or they don't tell us where they end, but they go for miles and miles and miles. It's a huge system that no one has ever reportedly enter one side and got out through the end. So they don't know what's there. They say they don't know what's there, right, But I believe from a certain point on, and you have that mural that most people say it's false there that from a certain angle of light you can see a map of the inner areas of the cave, and it might be a connection to that world. So the story that I was telling is only came to light because this has happened in the sixteen seventeenth century, right, And it's just a story of two kids that emerge during harvest from a wolves stand that they had already removed the wolves. So these two kids emerged from the wolves then, and they were green. Their skin was green, and that is known, that was documented by I have at least twenty one references, and everyone tells the story in a different way. So they all agreed that they were green, a boy and a girl, that they couldn't eat our food, and only after being in the verge of starvation and very very weak, they start eating beans, and the boy died because he didn't resist it. They tried to baptize him and he died and the girl survived. So the girl eventually married a known man in the area, an influential man in the area. She lost her greenness very slowly, but she lost the greenness. And what is important here is I believe that the code in this whole story that goes for three hundred years of books of fairy tales, of very interpretations, there is only one constant, and that constant is the green and the girl has been documented saying that where she lived there was no son, and apart from there is no son. Only they have is a green luminoscence coming from the walls, which I discussed in my book how that can be achieved by natural means. The fact that the black son, yeah, the fact that I see here might not be actually true is that they are of average height. So either there are many different types of people living underground. For instance, you have the I have I don't know it has twenty two hours or something like that. One recording from a lady from Magartha supposedly that came with my Nazi philes, by the way, and the tale that she tells. They are not small. They are very white people. That's why the Nazis like them, although they didn't like very much of the Nights. They like the Nazis at beginning, but then they somehow kick them out that they decided that they were not following their plan. They have their own agenda and they are as dominant as the Nazis were at that time. We see what they did to the American fleet when General Bird decided to go there. And so I think the constant here is the green because when I see the pictures of these paleologists where they're don't documenting this three hundreds or six hundred, I don't know how many images. The book is huge. It has hundreds of image. Every single one of these entrances that is still in the wild has green rocks, natural green rocks surrounding the entrance, and some blocks that were quarried from that place and put on the ground on specific places, and the rock is green. And I thought that this is probably, and so I went to look and know it is. The actual mineralogy of those stones makes them actually green. So I believe that the green here is the code that is embedded to represent this underground and that's what being kept in all these different versions. I'm sorry for this big exposition, but no, no, I have a quick question.
Speaker 1: In those areas where the children were found, was it heavily I guess the cave system they have heavily heavy.
Speaker 7: Copper minds heavy, sorry copper copper. Yes. Well, there are several speculations. One of them is that they were green because of the copper. Another one is because it was a common disease in that time that people turned green for bad nutrition. It has a name that I didn't I didn't memorize. Okay. The problem is most people argue against that because they say that it was a very well known condition and they would not confuse the green from that condition to the greenness of the children, so they would understand that it was not because of that, although they were very, very hungry. Let's put it this way. The thing is where they came out, they couldn't get in, so they know there is areas go deeper on that small cave that was the wolves den, but they never tried to follow it in because the entrance was too small for an adult to pass, so they were lost, apparently for weeks and they came out on that place during the harvest. Why they were already starving when they came out.
Speaker 2: Lisa kind of took my question not intentionally at all, and she didn't ask them the way that I would have asked it. But it was a really interesting way that she asked about the copper, because I was going to ask, like, what kind of green was the quality of green of the stones or of the color, because there's different asthmaal green, Okay, like like the clarity with light passing through green, Like you can say, so.
Speaker 7: You can see you see that vibrant color of mosque when it's really really green. That's why I thought the stones were covered in mosque, but they weren't. So that's the color, very shiny and green.
Speaker 3: Well, why are aliens said to be green? You know, maybe there's a supernatural component to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, carbon, extra dimensional carbon dioxide interacting with copper usually turned copper green.
Speaker 7: They say that too in their investigations that I've looked upon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well, But anyway, I'm sorry, did any was there any mention of their scoleros the white part of the eye, Was it blue?
Speaker 7: No, we're talking about sixteenth centuries, so even they couldn't. They couldn't even bring the boy back to health. So it's just aid and died. They still baptize them. It's the same, just to make sure he goes to heaven, although he was a children and children supposedly all go to heaven.
Speaker 8: But that's worth they sorry, what did you say, listen?
Speaker 1: I said, did they preserve the bodies? Because I wonder if there was like respiration happening through their skin instead of their nose.
Speaker 7: Good question, No, they didn't, they didn't.
Speaker 6: I wonder doesn't the story go that they weren't able to speak the language they weren't able to communicate at.
Speaker 7: First exactly the language that they spoke was completely different and intelligible. The problem is some argue that there were communities living two weeks away that speak spoke a different language that no one understood, and some people say that they come from those other communities because they differently. Their clothes were completely strange to them, so it's definitely another culture. So there's some debate that they were from a community that was two weeks away and food travel, so the only thing that is constant is the green. The rest can have many, many explanations.
Speaker 3: The Cherokee have a myth concerning the inner earth little people that goes back to the settlement that was kind of near where Asheville, North Carolina is today along the French Broad River. But anyway, the Cherokee were in a time of they were in bad times, like there was warring tribes, there was drought, there was famine. They were just having a hard go at it. And the Cherokee shaman fasted for seven days looking for a solution, and he got in touch with the little people from Pilot Mountain not not too far away.
Speaker 7: And the Crystal Mountain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and the little people told him, you can come with us. You and your people can come with us. The only thing you have to do is have the people fast for seven days like you've done, and they can come into the earth with us, and everything will be okay. There's no war, there's no famine, there's no drought. And the legend is that some of the people fasted for seven days and disappeared into the into this mountain with the little people, and it became like a lost tribe of Cherokee.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of myths regarding the Americas, both North and South as in times of crisis to be taken underground by another race and then when things are calm or they are allowed to come back to the surface. A lot of them speak of death.
Speaker 2: Interesting about Ashville tim because in Hawaii they also have this same mythology. I even know what they're called. They're called Menehune, which are like the little people. I've heard like many scholars talking about this, and so that's really interesting if you look at it from like a more what I'm calling Hyperborian perspective, where we're trying to like locate like where they believe or this is kind of what I'm thinking, I'm trying to locate what they believe is the new world. So there's like two ways you can think about it. There's a lot of Indonesian like parapolitical kind of like Indonesian factions who believe that it is like in the Asia Pacific and they have a strong whole five route races like they have that all that that's all baked into like the Constitution and all that. And then there's like the more American way, which is obviously what the Lisa and Nick do often on the show. Is like they talk about like that kind of like understanding the broader workings. So it's interesting if you're trying to map it. But I just want to say the thing about Hawaii is interesting simply because it's sort of America and Asia specific at the same time. It's kind of like the confluence of the two cultures or the multiple cultures like in Alexandria, sort of.
Speaker 6: I wanted to add on that, Jim, that's an awesome insight because there's some I don't want to say primitive but kind of primal megalithic sites in Hawaii that they attribute to the little people.
Speaker 7: M Okay, so they are everywhere. Yeah, just don't care about that. Maybe not in Australia because in Australia only, I'm only aware of the dream time, and the dream time doesn't I don't remember this speaking about little people.
Speaker 2: Do you know Drew missen Ricardo who's sorry Drew missing No, So he has a podcast, He's Australian and Nick knows him. I think Nick's been on a couple of times. I've worked with him a couple of times, so he actually is really he's quite an expert in this subject of dream time. He posits that it's a recent sort of cosmology, and it was very specific. It was very tribally. It was like located on a very specific coast. Like he understands that I don't know anything about this, but he says it it comes from one specific area and it was kind of like a story first transmitted in like the sixteen seventeen hundreds, but it was not common outside of that territory.
Speaker 7: And then what you're saying is that the interpretation of the images that are sixteen eighteen thousand years old is a new interpretation from that period.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's kind of his thesis is that he believes like the kind of like religious framework or landscape of Australia was very different than how it's been described.
Speaker 7: That's interesting and I never heard that. That's interesting because the images that the pictrographs are so old and that's what they call the dream time. So I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that word though, the dream time. That's part of like a Drew's argument is that that phrase even comes from only one language because there's many many ethno linguistic groups that are totally distinct from each other, like they have no basis in like there's no ethno linguistic relationship between them. So it's like a very specific phrasing and it doesn't occur outside of this one very specific area. That's kind of saying that that is the it's the term that's sort of vessel or the description of it that is the misapplication because it sort of like makes the cosmology over broad and were encompassing, where it's actually like a lot more nuanced and like the concept of the dream time is so variant.
Speaker 7: Exactly that that I know that, I know, yeah, and I do understand his perspective that calling it dream time is recent and on that perspective, yes, because they have different names and every single tribe has a different cosmology, so I can I can agree with that.
Speaker 3: Yes, what is that dream time concept?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having because I don't know either.
Speaker 7: Oh you don't know either, Okay, so the dream time is what very broadly you Are you aware of the images that you find in Australia the picture grams. Yes, so they call those beings of the dream time. Those are the beings that lived on the land and they were the beings that taught the first man.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have like the bulbous heads with the big round eyes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the auras around the heads, and so they are kind that they are not physical, but they are not completely spiritual, so they are like a different kind of of conscious entity that is older and knowledgeable. So basically that's what they call what is today interpreted as the dream as the dream time.
Speaker 3: Are they thought to be from inside the earth or from another dimension or.
Speaker 7: What more like another dimension than inside the earth, because these are eterial, they describe them exactly as you see in the images. So it could be a semanic experience like the empty that most people see the same people going into their chest and starting talking to them. It could be something like that. But the practices are very different from place to place, and it's very hard to create an encompassing idea of what are they actual beliefs of their beliefs.
Speaker 2: I think he did a great job, Brigardo.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I hope so, because yes, that's good.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, you know, I think the showmanic layer, like whether we agree if it's appropriate or not. I think that's probably the easiest for people to understand. Like, I think that's perfectly fine as long as you just take it with a caveat that that's not exactly what they're doing. We're just using that as like a descriptor. But yeah, that's the right way to look at it. I think it's like altered state of consciousness. A lot of them have snake cults, not all of them. Again, that's a rainbow serpent sort of mythology of Australia is much much. It's grossly over exaggerated from how localized it originally was. But because of how history works, it kind of those the ideas win. Like Lisa said that certain ideas went out in the end, so that's kind of like the rainbow serpent too. But it's basically they see beings, animals, alligators and it it's like the nature spirits maybe like local spirits of the land, or sometimes maybe.
Speaker 7: The foremost animal is if you want.
Speaker 4: To call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good way to describe it. And they talk to them and they you know, tell them, They say, okay, you have to do this dance around this lake and you have to like be the keepers of this whatever waterhole or this tree or this grove of trees, and yeah, yeah, basically that's what it is. It's like the people who live underneath reality it's like the beings of subtle reality, like that was a Buddhist. That's how I describe it to him. I don't know if that's useful for you though, but yeah that's how I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's it just reminds me of the story. There's a guy kind of like a listener of mine who we we initially touched base talk about some of the ancient structures and pyramids and stuff like that that used to be in Nashville. But as we talked, this guy started to open up to me about his d MT experiences, which were very numerous. He are we we're not recording.
Speaker 4: Right, Actually I did hit record on audio.
Speaker 3: Okay, well then I'll just I'll just I'll do the all the details publicly. But anyway, this guy was was very into DMT culture and he had taken it many, many times, and he was telling me about this experience that he was having. Every time he took DMT, he would get in contact with this very tall, sort of cosmic entity. It was a female and she had a name and uh, the name I recognized from Fregian Norse mythology. And I asked him, I'm like, have you ever heard this name before. He's like no, and so I told him. I'm like, well, this is like an old Norse goddess according to the legend. He's like, well, that's interesting because every time I take d MT, i'd run into her and we resume our conversation. And I just thought that was interesting, you know, I mean, MS like there's like a there's more of that. The DMT culture is expansive. Ayahuasca culture is expansive right now. And you know, I just wonder if we're able to tap into another realm and or another dimension and actually talk to entities there, and if that's if there's any sort of correlation with the dream time entities.
Speaker 7: Look, you have to put in perspective that not all the people have the same means to achieve the same ends. So in places where you don't have the possibility to create the structures that will give you that aultra states of consciousness tend to go to psychotropics. That's why you see them in certain places where they couldn't properly build or they don't have the sophistication to create it. And that's a viable alternative to reach the same end. But if you go to sites like Europe, for instance, or North America or even some communities in South America that started to use it. But I'm well, going through time, you see that they are using this like the Megalithic culture. They are using these huge structures not to bury the dead, but to have these experiences inside these places. That's why they are perfectly built in terms of sacred geometry alignments on these specific notes that we are speaking before, of these energies where there are fault lines riverbands, to capture this energy and contain it inside these structures, to have these altered states of consciousness. You have the example of the Greeks. They knew this so well they're still using the halsaftly any hypogem to They paid the guy and the entrance to go and sleep on the second level because they knew that their answers would be their questions would be answered by the structure itself. So this is not often spoken, but it's well recorded.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, like what you said about access of a different dimension, well, what if the dimension maybe is in your mind.
Speaker 7: That's an interesting point. That's why I'm going to do the testing at West Kenneth Long barrow to see if it is happening inside the mind or is a physical thing. If it is happening inside the mind, could it still be real like an obea experience, and we can still take lessons from it, We can still interact with that environment as we would in a physical environment. If it is not one trick of the mind, and it is actually real, then we can take measures to see what exists on the other side of that dimension or portal, or whatever it is that they managed to open there and never explored.
Speaker 2: Well, things of the mind are relatively real.
Speaker 7: Indeed, so you know, that's that's why I'm going to put their infrared cameras, I'm going to put their night vision cameras. I'm going to put the thermometer sensors. I'm going to put an ECG on the head of everyone that's being the subject of the experience. We'll see if the portal actually opens physically, if the stones actually glow and you can see it, if the energy is palpable. We're going to see if all that debertole Is achieved when he did the testing there but didn't give it a follow up can be reproduced.
Speaker 3: Heidi and I did a show recently on portals, and we looked into this story about how Hughes going to Gerona, Spain, because he was interested in the natural portal sites there, and if the research that we did is correct, he didn't just go to Jerona once. He went so several times, and he established a base at the bottom of this mountain called Mount Contego, the top of Mount Contugo. For centuries. The legend is there's a temple or a portal up there. You can go up. They suggest you go up there with a guide, but you can go into the portal, and it's more from what I gathered, it's more like a mental thing. It's not like what you see in a movie where there's like the swirling vortex. It's more like you go up there and you stand in a certain area and you travel with your mind. So apparently Hughes was all about this, and he set up shot below Mount Kuntugo to try and figure out if he could make an artificial poral based on the study of the real portal, and he had a team of well Nazis down there, Nazi sciencests, soothsayers. This is the account that a Norwegian pilot that knew Hughes said, he said there were He went in there and Hughes had a team of of Nazi scientists, sooth sayers as CIA people, and they had figured out how to build an artificial portal and it was finicky. And that part of the reason why Hughes appeared to have gone crazy later in life was because he was fried from going through all these portals.
Speaker 4: All that.
Speaker 3: To say, I'm with you guys, like what if it is a mental thing. What if space travel was never meant to be done by rockets? What if the Shamans had the key to all this the handbags? What if this is all about using your mind to travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Shamans just got stuck in the ghost layer. All shaman's obviously, but some can go all the way. But you know it's easy. It's I'm not just picking on Shamans, I'm picking on everyone. You know. It's like it's there, there are layers. It's like it's like that's why caball is such a perfect where Vehiculture expressed the idea is because it's like the layers of the suffer. Okay, well that's a perfect way. And like even with the portal, like that's clearly what the That's what Aquino seems to be very interested, and that's what the crystal tablets, not what there's written in them, but maybe the more meta idea because they love that, like especially like Don Webb, he loves the meta idea. So I think their whole meta idea was like which way do we arrange the you know, the abrahammock or pre ironic like Priestley. It's kind of like the way the gemstones should appear on the on the keystone or whatever. That's like a lot about what the I think order of Chopsoids is looking for, but they think it has it's like an interaction between like the word and the gemstone, or the word and the color. But they're also like non literalist, so they'll use things like an idea of a gemstone, and they might actually mean, you know, images you see like Nick talks about in the magical experience.
Speaker 7: I would say that they are both felid, both as a psychological experience and as a physical experience. And I think that some groups pursued more the so called interdimensional inside the mind portals and because the other ones are much more hard to decipher. But the fact is you have these figures from the past, like Saint Charmain, for instance, How can you justify that he appears inside the church without knowing whether anyone seeing passed. Well, no one could pass because the king and the queen were marrying, so everything was well guarded, and he appeared right in the middle of the ceremony. How did it appeared in the rooms of kings without going through any other door. It just appeared inside the room of the kings. And these kind of things, to me are connected to what we call the false doors that we find in so many monuments. And if we look into science, we find this thing called quantum coupling or quantum coherence. That is, when you link to points in the same exact frequency, there is no distance between them, there is no time. They are just on the other side of the brain of that dimensional brain, and you are on the other side. So you know that this kind of community, the megalithic community, might have been around since more than three thirty thousand years, and that the constructions are equal every place around the world. So did they all dream the same thing or they could exactly expand and reach everywhere and adapt to the mineralogy and the characteristics of the land of each place and build accordingly to have the same the very same results. Then you have the vibrational imprinting that shows that these sites can actually gather memory of the ceremonies that are being done there. So this justifies completely the ancestry kind of spirituality or religion because they were not venerated in the ancestors. They are actually listening to the ancestors during these ceremonies inside these places because that was recorded, and vibrational imprinting is something that we are learning today to do in labs. So I would say all of this, but for me to say that I believe that there is the two ways to do it. You can either communicate like Stephen Greer, that's his name, the guy from Serious Project, either communicate via this rituals to communicate with beings on other dimensions. Or you can actually link two points that are different in space and time and link them through this kind of technology that uses the mineralogy, the nodes of the locations, the sound. All of that.
Speaker 6: I wanted to add that this reminds this idea of the two coming together, or the two possibilities happening at once. Is very much like this Buddhist paradox, if you will of is the bar a real or is it a figment of the mind? And well, it's Booths right, I'm just staying is That's what the question comes down to, is it either or real or of mind? And the answer I find in the Buddhist context is that it is both. And it leaves some people going, wait, that can't be No, It's it's really both. Jim, please please.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry. Then I just got so excited and I just you know, but I know you're totally right. It's neither nor. That's our dialectic in Buddhism if you want, like nondual consciousness. That you said it perfectly. It's both, just like the world is the garden and the carnal ground both at the same time. I know the Temple of side guys don't really love that, but for me, that's the truth. So that's you know, that's how I express it.
Speaker 3: Jen, you said something about we know, looking possibly looking for a poral. I'm paraphrasing something I heard you say a minute ago, but I would I would suggest that maybe you know they're they're going out into other dimensions, possibly but also into this inner Earth concept that we talked about today. Maybe there's a a sort of a passage, a learned passage to the inner Earth, and that a Quino was was working with those type of energies. I would say, you know, like going back to what Ricardo was talking about with these these green kids, and did I hear you say something about like a green inner Earth energy?
Speaker 7: They the girl described the the light as dusk and as a green shrends. At that time, they didn't know the expression, but it has a green bright to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there's there's some sort of instead of having the sunlight down there, there's some other sort of life force energy down there. And and I would suggest that that's what Himmler was and the Nazis were interested in with the concept of Agartha and the concept of the black Sun, because that's I'd say, that's why Quino went to Vivilsburg Castle in the first place, was because that's a place where Himler had the black Sun carved into the floors and the walls there. The Nazis were looking looking for that in addition to the inner Earth, you know, lore they were there's there's that black sun energy that says there's some sort of a uh, it's not sunlight, but it's some other sort of life force down there that the black sun generates, this sort of mystical I don't know, properties or something. A Quino goes there and does his Vivilsburg working and he talks about the black Flame. And I think the black flame was his his his way of like returning black sun. He used different terminology for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean that that's they So you see this all contemporary left time path work now is this idea of the black Flame. So it obviously originated with the Templo sub boys, and then you know, go passed on to the different sects now and so you see this as like a it's kind of like a remix, very temple of set. Like they're using all chemical ideas, they're using like a little Buddhism, they're using a little you know, like all the things like everything that Stephen Flowers like writes about. But of course they're not really drawing from the original text. And this is the I tried to make a joke when Toby was on, but I kind of maybe insults them a little, but I didn't mean to. I really trying to just be funny. But doctor Flowers cites Evla, who's citing a TNTRA, and I made a joke about, how, well, that's not really the entre. You can't really say you're citing the TNTRA, like Lisa knows this, You can't. You can you can cite a citation, but you can't say you're quoting the TNTRA when you're quoting a citation and the citation was incorrect. So sometimes I think it gets long with them in transmission, and so I and this this happens a lot with ideology. If you believe something so strongly, then you'll start to make the metaphysics fit your worldview or your governing cosmology or even maybe your ontology. So you have to like force fit it in. And so you want to kind of like be loose with it, but not too loose where you're like decoherent, but you you want to have something structural so you can see that like there's like the Dawn Web character who's kind of like playing with these like more I would say traditional cabalistic ideas of like clarity and like a clear like consciousness, like things you could use is to describe Buddhism and a ball at the same time. But then you have like the Quino Supent Flowers crowd, and they're talking about like black flame alchemy and like embracing this like kind of blocks on self. This like a it's like a very hardened self. So for me, I'm like a little hermetic and I'm like, I'm a Buddhist. So for me, I I try and I like I like the clarity language. I like like that. I just think that that's better. I think that's more. You know.
Speaker 3: I want to add something to to what you're saying, Like, because I meant to say this earlier in an interview. It may have been this guy you guys had on, but this was the grand master of the Order of the Trapazoid. It's associated was set right, It's an order within the Temple of set If I didn't say it earlier, But here's here's the quote he said in regards to the Trapezoid. In that order, he said, it is consecrated as an order of knighthood dedicated to the Prince of Darkness and to the protection of the Black Flame. Oh so those are you know, That's what he said in a public interview.
Speaker 2: So it's like, but what princes are they talking about?
Speaker 3: That would be my quest.
Speaker 7: I would would try and see if you see any correlation, because if we take the garments what we have beneath in terms of the search for this particular kind of knowledge of several would you compare the taking the extremism? Of course, I'm just talking about the search for knowledge from the templars to the Nazis. You think they followed on their steps where they looked the fact that they took every single castle, every single monument that had been built on the places that they were controlling.
Speaker 2: Who's who is that? Director to Ricardo?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 7: Sorry? I think what was that for?
Speaker 2: Tim? Oh?
Speaker 7: You can be for either.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well, I think what was happening here with these castles that you know, like Vivelsburg goes back that said to go back to the first century, eight e and then et cetera. I think what you're seeing here is the castles. Weren't the castles, in my opinion, for the most part, go back to older pagan sites.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they do, they do, and.
Speaker 3: They're there in lies the magic if you will.
Speaker 7: No, No, I don't doubt that. My main research is dedicated to that, so are those sites were just from the megalethic times. They were just repurposed and amplified or altered according to each one's ideology or functionality.
Speaker 3: In mind, everybody in the know wants to use these sites, like that's why the Catholics came through and put their cathedrals right on top of the pagan sites.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but in the case of the cathedrals is different because the function is very specific. While the megalids would use the energy for the inside of the structure and would spread it to the outside, creating this paradise areas the Church, what they did is they create structures that concentrates all that energy or ninety five ninety percent of that energy inside the structure for their own purposes. So, and you can see this in the archaeocoustic studies. One of the most documented is the one in a lottery. And the one in a lottery was built after they raised down a megalithic structure, and then the Romans did something there and then came the Christians and built that massive building there is there now that concentrates all of the most of the energy of the site. That is huge on that site. That's why it's so huge that still on that whole city, the people still have the mind connections because once you go through one of the nine gates, it has magnetic portals that the scientists detected. The tunes your brain to one hundred and ten hertz, so everyone has the brain tuned to the same frequency and is often to people to get ideas from other people or have hallucinations or hear the others people thinking. And that's the place where that is quite occurring. But that's because it's a very powerful place in terms of energy production because it's right on top has that riverband has on top of faults, fault lines that create a constant NCO vibration. So they chose that those sites because they have been chosen before. They just have to repurpose them. Whatever the ideology is in question.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what you said was really interesting, but I also agree with you Ricardo, But I would say that perhaps it's like just a difference in kabalistic preference. Like I think the Catholic Church they prefer their own system. They like, they like an institution, they like Matt's Ock, so it's very like the Fortress, or.
Speaker 7: If they don't see it as something that was built with the purpose to create the illusion of contact or the reality of contact with the divine plead people not only to follow the face as to give everything they had to that faith because the effect was palpable and existent. So if you see it from their perspective, they take the benefits from the occultism that they can practice in these sites, and at the same time they have a system that makes people have these sensations that creates devotion and the generosity to give everything they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's definitely one perspective of it. I think that it's interesting because the original contract temples are high paid roll, so obviously that just means open to the sky. So because like the stars can fall down, that's kind of the joke, so you know, it's like so that theikinis can come down, So it's like it's direct access to knowledge. Or sometimes they say if you're good enough for a pasta, you can fly away. But no, I mean, yeah, I think there are just different I personally in it, just to different ideas, like what is your cosmogical preference? Like obviously in the church they like to push you through like the stages of resecutionism. If you want to say, it's like the thirteen Stations of the Cross. That's probably a great metaphor. I think Saint Loyola also uses that metaphor. So you're like pushing through those gateways of like where they want you to go. Maybe it's like they in quotes, but you know, maybe it actually makes metaphysical sense. I would argue that Pico della Mirandola makes a great case for why Christian Kaula makes a great deal of sense. I don't know, just an idea, but I don't disagree with you in any way we're going to.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying that they will used for different things and by different new ideologies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were. It is when it comes to some of the Gothic cathedrals. The people who built those were said that they were trying to achieve frozen music in the structure of the cathedrals.
Speaker 7: And this goes back to the it's called standing waves by science.
Speaker 3: I like that it goes back to like this curious case of Saint Bernard of Clairvaux around eleven hundred a d. He commissioned the first Gothic cathedrals be built, and if you go and study those cathedrals today, and you if you studied any kind of esoteric literature, what you're going to see is that there's alchemy and occultism engraved and and built into and in the architecture itself of these Gothic temples.
Speaker 7: The question every single detail.
Speaker 3: Chief Yeah, and that they're deriving from I think the older the older the mystery schools for lack of a better term.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the technology is the same, and the question is is.
Speaker 3: Like, how did how did Bernard of Clairvaux finance the whole thing? And it's like some people have suggested that perhaps he was such an adept in alchemy that he was able to turn lead into gold and and and thing.
Speaker 7: There were a lot of people, well, these groups are all interested in starting experimenting and get results with these kind of structures. If you look into work of Fulcanaley, for instance, you'll see that there were some very practical purposes within these buildings that what you were describing that I never heard before. And it's perfect that frozen music. It's because these structures, as the megaletic sites are built, all of the characteristics of the mineralogy use, or the stones use the geometry of the place the fact that they are constructed in four thirds that reflects the four thirts when the music is introduced or the frequency is introduced into these sites, what they call frozen music is what science today calls the standing wave. And the standing wave is when the effects that create these altered states of mind start to happen. So it's also what allows to create acoustic livitation, because that's what we're doing today. We can create these standing waves that has these notes stopped in time, and they could put stuff into these notes, and this stuff doesn't fall to the ground, It's stuck there because the wave is like the wave is constant, it's not going anywhere. It's a constant wave. So this creates quantum coupling and this activates the trillions by inch that stone have of quartz kristles that are the depositories of not only the energy caused the information. And because these structures are built to reflect the sound, is the reflection of that sound from one place to another that eventually after that's why they create these pipe organs to create exactly that effect. Is they create these standing waves by the introduction of these three different types of sounds that science called the tridental frequencies, that is the ultra low frequency or infrafrequent infrasound, the sound that we can hear, and then the ultrasonic waves. Just recently, I've been looking into a church that has no reason whatsoever, no reason to have invested more than fifty thousand dollars in speakers that no one can hear. It's a massive speakers that they put on the church just to increase the infrasound during certain ceremonies. So there's no reason because no one can hear them, right, but they enhance in a certain way these standing waves that they are using for their rituals when the church is closed. Obviously, probably even in the underground of these structures. So these things. They are still playing with these things today. This is something that they've been trying to accomplish or being accomplishing for at least five hundred or six hundred years. They know how the technology works. They just can't go to an ancient megalytic site and start doing dances or things that people will notice. Obviously, they need a private splace that they could close the door and have the same effects.
Speaker 3: There's a movie that came out a couple of years ago where they had. They used infrasound in the movie. Of course you can't hear it audibly, but it's there, and that whole movie had a I watched it before I even knew about the infrasound part, and it had an effect on you that was like tense and stressful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Think it's how you tune it though, right, you could probably tune the infrasound to you.
Speaker 7: And it's very it's very simple. Four herts is infrasund. If you use four herds in an uncompressed environment or in an incompressed signal, you create a state of bliss. But if you compress those four herds, you create a sensation of stress, of discomfort, of constant awareness something is not right. Your body is constantly giving you this it's not well. And if you push it even harder, and that's what places like this Groparello Castle did that the Romans tested it. It creates such a powerful infrasound wave that it wasn't conquered for six hundred years. The troops just couldn't get to the gates because they went mad. You have loss of limb control, you have madness, you have hallucinations. So They used very little on that movie, because if they increased that, they could create all these states. This has been done in labs in universities for many years now and they know exactly what each frequency causes to people. So the Russians tested this on I keep saying this. The Russians tested this system on a war. The problem is it affected everyone, so they couldn't direct. They tested on the field and everyone gone mad. So there's no war if no one fights, so they gave up the idea. But the Romans tested they amplified in Groparelo, they built even a bigger tower. They tested this system, see this replicated in ballback. For some reason, they tried to install this there, but they use it perhaps too much because you see that the tower imploded. So either they use it too much and exploded the tower by the vibrations because they're using this huge reservoir or a mother of water that is underground next to the tower that it's still there the tower fall, but the water hyput gm filled with water is still there where they create the resonance that go feed them through the tower to create this bubble of sound. And might be an explanation why that tower exploded, and many other structures that we see have imploded from the inside. As archaeologists say that they have no justification on how that happened.
Speaker 2: Stars always self combust Yes, that's how we would describe the Unbuddhism, that exact phenomenon that you're saying like it's I even know the beach. I even thought of it when you were speaking. I wasn't doing magic or anything. I was just when you're saying, it's like, I think the same thing. You're just describing it like with a little more science.
Speaker 5: But you don't understand, you know something you had said, ah Ricardo, with this whole like this box. I think you said that however, they were making this frequency to drive people crazy. That had made me think about something I had to listen to a while ago. Whether I can't remember the exact I guess war infections, but there was like these two kind of like castles in this sense or more of towers. They were both on opposite sides of some.
Speaker 4: Body of water. I can't remember that either, but.
Speaker 5: It was you know, they were there and they you know, supposedly like we're fine for a while. They never went to war or anything, but they both were making it known.
Speaker 4: That were looking at you or watching each other, you know.
Speaker 5: And at some point they said they did go to war, and they said, for some reason, they don't, you know, they assumed that it must have been I guess, you know, the people in there must have been such great fighters. But they said, like the war was basically over, the land was still conquered in that place. For some reason, they could just not take it over. And I'm like, what if they had one of those machines on in there, what if they use some of these things as outposts, and it's like, you're just not gonna get to us, because you're just gonna go fucking crazy when you come nearest.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So you have that example that I already told you about Alexander the Great, when you tried to conquer the city of Gore. There is a circular city that has point six of a mile in diameter, no defensive structures around it, just a tower that is still there today, a huge tower in the middle of the city. And so from the top of this huge valley, Alexander the Great from the cliff, ordered the first wave of soldiers to take that because it's just a small city with no defense, right, they were expecting them to surrender. But the soldiers never get there. They start fighting with one another, they start losing the weapons on the ground and starting running all over the place. They couldn't conquer it. The fact that he didn't try a second wave of soldiers tells me that you already knew what was up. Yeah, because because we have records. Yeah, we have records of Alexander Great commissioning the construction of these towers to what's the name of the fellow, the fellow that the crusades were supposed to find, Saint.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 7: No, No, what's the name of the fellow? So this is this is this fellow supposedly owned a huge country in Moorish Territory, and they wanted Saint Peter's Sorry, Saint dear lord, I can't remember. Prestor John, Jesus, I got there. I got there. Sorry, So all right, thank you, thank you. So there is a letter, a letter at least saying that, yes, Alexander the Great commissioned Preston John the construction of several towers that would limit his newly conquered land on Asia to protect it from the inhabitants and creatures. Of the land of Magogue, right, and the towers didn't have walls, it was just towers, and so these towers would produce something that didn't allow these giants and these scrypted creatures to go and pass through into Alexander's territory. And because this precedes the event of the city of Gore, I believe that he recognized the technology, and so what he decided to do was to flood the whole valley. So he broke the dam that was allowing the valley to be a fertile ground, and he flooded the whole city and he remained flooded for six hundred years until it had been the dam was built again by another chikh that took over the city and six months later guess he was now from a sma all she he was the king of three quarters of the land of the Heat country, So something he learned there for sure.
Speaker 1: If I may tie this into a big boat. You were talking about the pygmies when you were talking about the cave systems. You talked about well units cave SYSM, but we were talking about the children that emerged. They were green. You're talking about sights on Europe that are impenetrable through two conquerors. Also to tie in some of the specific places in Europe where most occultists were congregate, usually in castles like Rudolph the Holy Roman Emperor in Prague.
Speaker 7: And Cinra in Portugal and CenTra.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's another one. The Earth itself emids its own electromagnetic spectrum, usually radiation, but red wavelength is included in there. So if you look at some of these cave systems, you think, well, how can life exist down there? You know, you see a lot of lichen, you see a lot of cinobacteria, and you see a lot of algae. They feed on red electromagnetic or this section of electromagnetic spectrum that's in the red right, u V radio waves, radiation, all infrared, and all that other stuff. If the children were eating cinobacteria and algae, they probably would push out a color green, right, because they're eating a lot of you know, they no longer need the green. And that's kind of how we or plants emit green because they don't need the greens. But if you can concentrate some UV or radiation in certain sites like in Europe or on a castle or on top of an entrance to a tunnel, let's build a castle, or flooded you could potentially create somewhat of a brier where it's impenetrable because you just do toation that is being emitted out of the ground on this location. So that could if you were it would be interesting if you were go to these sites to measure how much electromagnetic in the red spectrum is being emitted from that whole.
Speaker 2: Well, stly.
Speaker 3: As may I just solved the mystery of what the Great Wall of China was for.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting you say that, Tim, because geomancy, Chinese geomancy is exactly like what Lisa is saying, like there are remedy, not remedies, but they're whatever you could call them, geomantic solutions to both auspicious and inauspicious conditions, as well as changing sort of the nature of the landscape with the things you build on it. So this is like a key idea in Chinese cryptography and like Daoism in general. But then also like what Ricardo was saying, I was like the it always comes down to nets a and like what Lisa was saying, it's like the it's the green that's self illuminating. So it's like jade in a way. Right, Maybe it's not actually jade, but there's something luminescent or phosphorescent about that copperating process that when it turns to green, the oxidae oxidization excuse me happens and then that it feeds on the red ray.
Speaker 5: So it's like, that's the relationship. That's the relationship with you. I was like, Yo, maybe that's the relationship. How whatever you Again, I've said this a million times. Whatever you make, tellus, Because there's the colors you're mixing. If you use net SoC you're gonna use a little bit of a jigobora right in there, and if you use you're gonna use a little bit of nets a green in there. Maybe that has something to do with that relationship of why it's used cabalistically.
Speaker 2: I agree, yeah, I agree, that's under percent.
Speaker 1: The other thing to add to this, I guess equation or whatever. Remember that a lot of the very sacred site in North America America specifically or the United States, sorry, National parks were established on these areas, and usually they sit either on the entrance or a top cave systems, especially in Texas. I do know in Texas there is a cave system that goes pretty deep and it was discovered by the Army Corps of Engineers when they were building some of the highway systems. They wanted to make sure that the ground was going to be sound. They dropped a drill and it just kept going and so they found some sort of way in and it's this entire cavern system with its own water, and it even illuminates a little bit. The water does because they've turned off the lights when you go in there as a tour whatever, and there is a little bit of an illumination or whatever. But I mean, I think the government does know. I think that they have these maps, you know, privy to them. It's just interesting that you're placing national parks on top of these types of structures or earth type structures.
Speaker 7: So like the reservations for the Indians correct. Well, I can say that the speleologists that are looking into this tunnel systems in Austria and the others that looked in the UK, they all report that somehow there is some kind of light on these tunnels that they can't explain. So it is like the children said, like a very faint twilight, but there is light where it shouldn't be. They don't go deep into that, but they do mention that there is a system on the more shallow tunnels. There is a system that goes through the crevices of the rocks that somehow goes through and gives this small lights that once you are used to it allows you at least to don't bang your head on the wall. But it's strange because you shouldn't see absolutely anything in it. And that brings me to how were these cave paintings done when we don't find any hr on the ceiling of these caves? So how did they they eliminate to do these precise paintings that are all in scale that they are incredible? So how did they do it? Not in the dark? For sure?
Speaker 3: I heard that Greg little doctor Greg Little episode. You guys did phenomenal episode, But wasn't Greg. Towards the end they're saying something about you can strike two crystals together and create light. Maybe it's yeah, maybe in water or something.
Speaker 7: No, no, no turbable luminoscence. So what happens is you, well they're too far away, you grab two pieces of quartz or any crystal and you just do this as soon as you do this, they will both glow because any type of friction will create this surbable luminiscence in the crystals. So I even presume that they the specialists on this say that I'm wrong, but I presume that it's a much better system than the use of smoke to use these smoke signals, because what you see is these mounds are all or used to be all connected by horizon lines, so they would be very distant but still visible from the top of one mount to the top of the next, and they communicate communication. Yeah, so to me, it's much more visible considering the amount of quartz that is now being reported in every single archaeological paper, that the ground is filled of flakes of quartz, that they would go to these high places and they create a language with single or that they had a signal language they could use as we use the Morse code, because light can be used in the same way as pressing a button. So by using this turbo l in a sense, they would create this fast array of crystal dust that we see everywhere in flakes of crystal or quarks, and it would be a viable way of communicating.
Speaker 3: But I like that I like that because they also found micah in some of these mounds, and micah is reflective. But that would only work during the day. At night, you would need to rope these crystals.
Speaker 7: Together, sure, exactly, especially during the night. During the day you cannot see them at distance, you cannot see us.
Speaker 5: Well, that's interesting. I wonder if that would almost sound like a pulse like a light.
Speaker 7: Well you can. You can watch people doing it on YouTube if you want to. You just look for the triple luminiscence. I think that's the way it's called. And you see there is at least three or four guys showing how it works, and you can see it on camera with the lights on, so it does work. I don't do it with mine because they this is very brittle material and if they would flake very easily.
Speaker 3: But the way doctor greg Little made it was you could illuminate a room by doing this.
Speaker 7: Hmm, well it is. It is in my in my book, I do explore a chapter where how to create lights from stone. So we know that if we press a cylinder of granite with just a few lines of crystal crystal matrix embedded on the stone. So a week on on Quarte if you press it with a hydraulic press and the lights are deemed, you see the stone lighting up through the veins of the crystal because of the pressure. This is called piezo electric effect because of the pressure. So in these huge cave structures with a reasonable resonance that will create a different type of pressure on the crystal. There is acoustic pressure instead of being piazzo electric pressure. So both of them combined can create the crystals to glow in this mild weak luminoscence constantly. Right. I think that's one of the explanations to do it. But the fact that all of these cultures have an obsession with music with sound shows me that that was an integral part of every single process. So they might even know how to say words that whose frequency by acquire or by the determined types of pitches of voice can put the crystal to vibrate. So it's like a singer can vibrate a glass to break it. It's the same principle just used differently. Let me give you an example. The hagar Kin in Malta temple has these images of these very fat ladies that were called the sirens, and through the resonance of the structure. They could sing to the structure, inquire and create either the madness of the sailors or attract them to land. Again, the compressed sound or the uncompressed sound is the same thing. So all these legends about sirens that drive men to drive men to madness is reported as being these special ladies with this special voice, very powerful, that were placed in specific places on these temples, like the Hagard Queen that is built like an eight hundred and thirty three megahertz antenna exactly the same way, but in Stone, and there's images of this women there with their mouths singing, and there's the tales of the sirens as they are described there that would bring men to madness or to or the land. So it's an ancient system of a lighthouse, if you want to call it, but it could be used for different things. Because sixty kilometers away or forty miles perhaps thirty seven miles away outside the horizon, there is this little island called Lampadusa, and in this island there is a small semicircular structure there is pointed exactly to hagar Quinn. So the guy that did this test was wondering, so could I send a sound message through this temple to the island of Lampdusa, all these miles along the sea on the other side, and he tried to reproduce the idea and it works. The problem is how to justify sound going across the Mediterranean for sixty kilometers and so this is another discipline that shows that when sound is projected over water, you see sound as a wave. Right sound is like this, and with distance the wave is becoming shallower and shallower. That's why the volume decreases and the information is lost. But when it's going through a medium that is constantly cooling, there is constantly cold. That's the expression. The sound is automatically recompressed. So it reaches this semi circular on Lampadusa with the same volume that it left the mainland in Malta. The same thing is watchable from West Kennet Long Barrow and West Kennett Short Barrow, where two structures that are two hundred meters apart or six hundred and sixty five feet apart, with no connection whatsoever. You speak in one of the chambers and you are listened with the exact same volume on the other chamber. There is this six hundred and sixty feet feet away that no one can explain how it happens, so they will wear aware how to use this kind of technology. And this is what to future the other cultures and occultists and all that came after used ever since.
Speaker 2: That's very coobl Let's se like what you described Ricardo and Nick was saying about the like looking at the flash of light through the cave system. That's like a way that some callis, especially medieval ones described like the klipa, and like how a light travels through the tree of night or tree of death or whatever you want to call it, because that's just aggregates, right, this is a stone vessel that's all supposed to be. It's supposed to be like a temporary thing you construct. So like some things similar to what you're saying, in fact, it's like you know that you lose in transmission, and this in this case not through space but through time. People forget how to use it.
Speaker 7: Well, we certainly have, because only these organizations kept the knowledge, and I'm not sure they were quite well aware of all of the knowledge when they started.
Speaker 3: I think it's encoded in some of these chapels that we talked about cathedrals from earlier. There was a there was something I was reading up on. It's it's an older cathedral out in Spain and the mural. They found that the mural in the chapel had symbolism that was representative of notes and music. And if you knew how to read it, you're not just looking at a picture that an artist conceptualize. You looking at a music written out in a change that we just don't quite understand. But it's there's more to it, because this is it's not just a tune. It's not just something indigenous that they want to remember. There's something sacred and powerful about the music. It's there's a frequency involved for a purpose, to use for a purpose.
Speaker 7: That's why you have specific composers chosen to write specific musics to specific chapels, churches, and what's the name of the big ones, the cathedrals. So like Bach, for for instance, Bach, the music of Bach is not on the frequency that we listen to music today. They use the old frequency that I can't remember the exact number, but it was different. So let me give you an example. Remember I talked to you about the tridental frequencies. So the sarch frequency. So the first one is given by the earth itself, it comes from the human resonance. The second frequency is introduced by human means, and the search frequency is produced by the site itself. So what happens in this church's cathedrals megallytic sites is the final music that is listening. It's not what being introduced, but it's what the site is producing on its own. From these two basic frequencies, there is another layer of music on top of that, and I think what you find encrypted on that church is the third level of music, which means that if you can hear it, you achieved you got the code. That's not the code, but that's what results from using the correct tune to get that music from the site itself. That's why you see on these megalytic size on our churches. You see these basins of water that they call the baptismal basins, right, But if you look at the baptismal basins, some of them are actually baptismal basins. They are in places that are irrelevant. But when you see one of these thinks, that is huge. When you see one of these thinks that is not put just onto the ground, but it's on the mother rock where the church was built or has a slab of stone that allows it to be in contact with the mother the rock bed of the place. And then these basins are filled with water that when subjected to subjected to these frequencies, becomes living water that science later called as structured water and now is calling easy water. So this easy water, it transforms like a gel. It can absorb knowledge or information. It serves the purpose of being a highly detailed sematic device. So when I see all these water basins placed in megallytic sites and in churches, I see that they were using these basins as a chimatic device to know that they are using the right frequency. That's why you see in these megallytic sites these drawings of spirals or different representations of could be sound waves that are just what we see in symatic experiences. So do you know that you are using the correct functionality by using the correct frequency by what you're seeing in the basin of water and in churches you see the same thing. So they're using the exact same technology that the megaletic world used, using the same places that they use, only for different purposes.
Speaker 2: So Ricardo, I thought you were teasing me for a second, but then I was like, no, Ricardo doesn't like, he doesn't know, he's not teasing me. So I thought of this, this is exactly what you described. It's like as the treshial. It's when it's opened, the prongs are open. So the three prongs, I know, this one looks like it has five, but it's actually three. But it's used to dispel outer disharmonies into space. That's exactly how it's described in the Saudma that you do. So there's an idea that it controls like the elemental forces, but it draws down the energy when it's open like this, when the trident is open, it draws the energy. When the trident is closed, the other side will also be in the same it'll mirror it, so it be like a double So it's like the infinite generation of energy between the poles, you could say, where this is simply drawing it down to the Earth. So that's why I just want to show you that I thought it was cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's perfect because that is a perfect explanation of what happens or what is still happening today on Osari's shift, because the Asari's shift is the only place that I watch that is completely autonomous. It doesn't need human introduction of frequency because they created three vertical shafts that are not included in Ziwa's design of the structure, but was included after by GRP studying. So you have three and connected cavities, so rectangular imagine a rectangular pillar, but on the how should I say it, on the opposite sense, So it's carved like a pillar. It's a vacuum, a place with just a space open. And there are three of them, like three chimneys that are rectangular that they have no entrance and no exit. They're just there. And these three cavities are what cause the fact that they don't need human intervention because they are constantly creating a signal with this three empty spaces that creates a specific frequency that adds to the human resonance and then adds to the resonance of the place itself as it resonates and creates the standing waves constantly. That's why on the bottom you know that it's active because on the bottom the water is still easy water, it's still living water. It doesn't allow impurities. And we've discussed this here before and Lisa has explained it better than me. That's why we know it's still active. And that's and from the paper I created about it, you can see that if it was used for medical assistance, a person with a broken leg within one of these granite boxes on the second level will recover forty percent faster than with the most modern system that we have today.
Speaker 3: So I was looking up gods who use the trident or gods that are depicted holding a trident, and I thought it was Daygone, so I looked at him first. It's not. It's actually Neptune, the Roman god of the Sea of the But Dagone enters, interestingly enough, is depicted holding one of those handbags, and I would argue that this is symbolism that you see you you mentioned ball back. You do see the god Dagone with ball back, you know. And because you mentioned ballbeck as being one of these cities who was using this like defensive infrasound, right because of a tower emploded there. So all that to say, what this suggests to me is that these people had advanced antiquitech. They knew how to use tridents and infrasound.
Speaker 7: It's awesome, sure, sure, look It's very easy to figure this out. When do we imagine it when you see those tuning forks where you hit one of the tuning forks and the other one that is of the same frequency starts to vibrate without anyone touching it, right, have you seen it? Yes, So this site used the same principle these ancient megalytic sites, no matter where they are in the world. The difference is they would not resonance as the tuning force because they are not close enough for the sound to reach there. But by creating the same frequency in different places on the Earth, but creating the exact same frequency with these tridental frequencies, you can put the sites resonating at the exact same vibration tune, and that eliminates the difference between time and space between them. That's how you can connect and how these people could interact with other communities, no matter if they are fifteen miles away or one hundred miles away. That's why the ceremonies are all done at the same time, because they would all share the same feeling no matter how distant they were from one another. And this is possible scientifically because there is a what is called the crystalline matrix of the crust. So through this crystalline matrix, this information goes about seventy seven kilometers per second. So the ceremonies, the further way they are, the longer they have to be. And you see that there are ceremonies that are last a few hours, there are ceremonies that last the whole day. There are ceremonies that the last three days. So could it be remnant of the fact that some distant places needed more time to create the same ceremony and they endure all that process of keeping singing almost to to to faint. I don't know, but it is a perspective, and there is a possibility that these sites were all connected at some point in time.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and you have the pyramids of South America that are many of them, see appear to be on a grid of some sort. They line up on a map.
Speaker 7: Yes, if you look at the big spaces of land as well, like you know, vast miles between you have you have to understand that only just if we pick only the astronomical knowledge, right, just the astronomical knowledge, you need seventy two years to measure one degree of the sky. So how many times do you need to map the three hundred and sixty and do it again and again to make sure that your calculations are correct. How many generations are that? How many time did it take for the people to learn how to use these things? Or did anyone taught them to use these things? Because it's more likely than we see all this time pursuing once it would be lost today. You cannot imagine someone looking at the same problem for thirty generations.
Speaker 3: It's just yea. All the legends suggest that they were taught this information. In my opinion, sure.
Speaker 5: Ricardo, I want to ask you something, just real quick, on your opinion on something you're saying. You got me thinking about these churches and stuff, and I know I've seen personally in some churches their holy water will actually be like in a contained, like big container and it'll be taken from Do you think that will be affected from a certain specif frequencies being pumped in.
Speaker 7: There, if the container is putting, is put in, for instance, in a recess of stone, yes, or in between walls yes. If the container is of a specific type of glass, yes, That's why you see that. The older you go in these practices, they use actual crystal to hold these things because it would vibrate easier, not not just glass.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because did the I think when I covered that place that I did, the Catacombs in New York City, their thing they had a thing I think for holy water was actually in It was like basically carved into the wall like between That's interesting you just said.
Speaker 7: That normally they put it in on on recesses or between narrow places or walls.
Speaker 1: So it's to your point about the water neck and then out saying it's interesting that you're saying all this because we did the whole thing with the symbolism of I can't remember what we did. What we did with Teresa, it was the seashell and water and baptism. There was a lot of paintings showing that John the Baptist baptized Jesus using a seashell, and most baptismal basins in I believe European churches and some in Latin America still use that shape of a seashell. And so if you look at the at the contents of what a seashell is, it's calcium carbonate. And so when you look at some of these cave systems, especially in Texas. They are old, like multi million year old limestone leftover from old ancient coral reefs, which are calcium carbonate. And and when you look up how do you structure water? How do you make water? Calcium carbonate is used because it gives it such a high piece of electric and that and then with the Holy water, Yeah, if you put it in bet, calcium carbonate is used for a lot of building materials as well. It's stone, that's what I mean, left over stone. WoT.
Speaker 5: I don't know if people know this, but holy water is supposed to have Sultan it a lot of a lot of people resulting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's also interesting what you're saying, Nick, because and what Lisa is saying, like to synthesize it to it's if you look at the Mary Magdalen churches to bring it around all the way to a templar thing. The Mary Magdalen churches have the devil upholding a seashell, and it's Mary Magdalene like above the seashell like almost like a venus, right, and she does have red hair in the south of front. So that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 6: Then there's that famous painting of Aphrodite or Venus coming out of the seashell?
Speaker 7: Right, what exactly.
Speaker 2: Aphrodit What if that's actually like a little meta reference Mary Magdalen, Just so interesting idea.
Speaker 6: It makes you look at that painting totally different. Right now you can you can look at that in the whole symbol.
Speaker 7: Normally it's associated with the swan on one side, and I can't remember what's the animal on the other one. But the goddess has.
Speaker 2: A name.
Speaker 7: I can't remember. I can't remember the name of the goddess.
Speaker 6: May I ask if you remember the dimensions of the three shafts, if they're two that are similar, or all three are similar, if they're each different, if you remember.
Speaker 7: From my perspective, and you have to keep in mind that it was done with g RP. So sorry ground well you understood its ground penetry, ground penetrating writer, so GPR. You cannot exactly say where where they start and where they end, but they represented in the study as this being exactly the same.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask too, there's all these I feel like, forgive me for chopping and happiness, but I feel like there's all these legends of levitation inside the temple I wonder if you heard of anything like that relative to the healing and the defensive energy that you discussed earlier.
Speaker 7: Well, the chapter that the only chapter that I start in my book saying that I'm putting there the information because it's available and it's being tested by science. But is one that I there's so few information about it. It's exactly that, because apart from some tales as the English from the air force that was in Tibet and saw this group of monks carrying a huge block of stone up the hill, and they were using long like like those horns from Tibet that you see that make that very disturbing sound. So there were several of them using those horns and they were levitating the stone and taking uphill to the temple. Is it true, I don't know. But scientifically, if you put an object in a state of vibration, in a vibrational state, it can reach the point where it's no longer affected by the laws of physics. So according to that concept, you can then move as I believe everyone's seen what they called quantum quantum entanglement of that disc that they first had to do with liquid nitrogen, and now they are being able to do it without the cold. They can do it already without using the extra cold for the being super conductive. So what they do is they put this disk on top of a track right, and the disc doesn't touch anywhere. It doesn't go forward back, it doesn't move. You can turn it to one side, it stays on that position. It just doesn't move. It's quantum locking. Sorry, that's the correct name. Quantum locking. So if you think in these terms, it is quite possible. For instance, when the glass is about shattered by using frequency to break it, there is a point right before it shatters that it becomes malleable. So this could justify how they do this. One hundred images just the same in temples in the East like Indonesia or I can't remember the names specifically, but you have this temple the Tamil culture, for instance, where you have one hundred statues that are exactly the same. How did you do that? It's working with stone. The guys on Rolls Royce, the workers in the metal were receiving ten thousand dollars a month and they couldn't do the same panel twice. There's always some difference. And these guys were doing on stone on hundreds of them. That obviously couldn't be one worker. You have to be several workers doing the same image. So and they all got the exact same image by the millimeter. So if you soften the stone, you just could get there with a clay mold and just produce the images by doing that to the stone, for instance. So all of this is speculation, of course, but.
Speaker 1: Well not really because if you're looking at sergeant, if you're looking at it from the quantum level, you're looking at the anatomical level, and atoms never touch, they're always in rote and kind of you know, on there is gaps or spaces, and Oppenheimer talked about this and how you can never really touch something in that because of the gaps that exists. I forget the name of the theory, but it has something to do with the spaces basically dictate everything. It's not the actual atom, and that we don't understand the space and the thing that exists in between. It's actually probably I'm sorry, probably what is the medium at which the oh my goodness, keep like that. The information is probably traveling within these spaces and we just don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I tell you that there's a cellular component in these plasmoids that has this extra dimensional quality to it, like like the particles can be in separate places at the same time.
Speaker 2: Quickliver, what you said, Lisa was really genius and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're hit hitting it. So I'm glad you said it. But yeah, you're right, because that's what it suffer is it's the empty space between the atoms. That's even how it's described. Like once they started like leveling up, getting more scientific acknologists, like the you know, the Renaissance or whatever, progressed. I mean, that's they they came to understand that. But maybe they came to understand that through magical experiences or whatever, or through channeled experiences, like I don't really believe in that, but I'll say magical experience. So uh yeah, I think that it's both. I think it's like I think we're in I think Ricardo would agree with me. I hope he does, but that it's both. It's like there's like something metaphysical and also maybe something material at the same time. And there's also we have this idea in Buddhism of primordial words. So like if you're able to speak the primordial word, it actually never goes away, so it's like a constant, infinite resonance in that empty space. So, like Lisa as saying, and like I think Tim said, and then Ricardo said something else about the sort of making the formation into a valeable substance. There's something really interesting and really realistic about that, or at least Buddhists that you speak the primordial word, you loosen the aggregates, you raise up like the crystal components, which are really just light, and you allow it to be free of aggregation. So I don't know, there's something really interesting about that. I just want to say that.
Speaker 3: You see Serge today playing with a lot of these concepts that you guys just touched onto. And I just wanted to bring this back to the tunnels beneath the earth. We know they're extensive, they're unmapped. Who knows how extensive they actually are. But cern during its construction they actually had to stop digging because they hit old Roman ruins, and it was ruins to the temple of a Pollion, and the Romans placed the temple there believing that there was a bottomless pit there. So you just have to wonder like why did CERNS choose that site, and didcern actually construct all the tunnels they're using for the hydron collider or were they already there? And this is instead of being the Catholics moving to a pagan side, now we're seeing science moving its institutions to a pagan side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think about that.
Speaker 2: Well, actually have a friend that works at CERNED. Him and I've talked about this exact like thing with him, and he would say it's the same. He would say that there's like that element, like we discussed it in much more molistic terms. But I said, it's like a tifferatic institution of science and it's like the outer presentation. But he says he thinks that that's also religious in a way. But that's it's really about how science is like a metaphysical framework. It's just like a different way to describe it. Maybe they don't believe in the exact same things, but they kind of know, they kind of get it. They know they're doing magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. I mean, for the longest time, Sir on their website had up their sort of like mission statement, although they didn't word it that way, but it was kind of like this is what we're about, that sort of a thing. And in that paragraph they're talking about the Higgs boson and they're talking about how I think it was in twenty twelve they discovered this force field out there in Vece. I guess, yeah, but you know it's and so particle physics is all their version of particle physics is kind of wrapped up in this idea of this force field. It's and I would say, I would question, I would put the question on table. At least, is that a sentient force field that a lot of the religions are had it used to enter act with I know that's a big that's kind of a big question.
Speaker 7: Associated it with AI. We are feeding AI at this moment with every single thing we do online. Right, So back then you didn't have the Internet, but you have this crystalline matrix, so it was constantly observing all kinds of information, so you could actually access it and retrieve information as long as you know how it was imprinted. So it's like mini keys within the global key, each key revealing a piece of the information. We are doing this today with crystals on labs. We are vibrational in printing information to crystals that they are finding to be much more stable. They don't find a limit to what information they could put in, and they can retrieve it at will as long as they use the same frequency that was used to put them inside the crystal. So it's exactly the same principle. We just can't fandom that fifteen thousand years ago, eight ten thousand, eight thousand years ago, or even five hundred years ago. So I think that's why science doesn't look at that they are rediscovering something, because they don't conceive that this has ever possibly existed. And with the screen that I'm gonna show you now, you'll see that this is way sorry, where are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Here we are? Why does it disappear?
Speaker 4: Oh? To go away?
Speaker 3: I should say that there's been a the terminology has changed. Science is just using a different terminology for something that's been around for a very long time. And even Bolvaski talked about it, said talked about particle physics before they even existed. She said, she talked about the atom. She talked about how the atom could be split. And it just seems like when you look at the works of Bolvaski, anst if you want to call them predictions or whatever you can, but it seems like that stuff became true or was found out later by science. In this modern era.
Speaker 7: The question is are all the lines in existence and looked at in here? I only have I don't know, seventy percent of the grid. There are several grids that are not well documented enough for us to put in here, like the back lines. But you noticed that where there are more megaliths, the network gets really really enhanced. So it's both here and here. If I can turn this, you see the insanity of North America?
Speaker 4: Yes, damn what area is that right there?
Speaker 7: Which one that you have?
Speaker 4: That you have?
Speaker 5: And though basically the mouse over right now that large that large grouping right up there a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's right by the Indian Mounds, Native American Mounds. Yeah, Ohio and the Great Lakes.
Speaker 1: That's probably why Ohio dictates our elections. Just kidding.
Speaker 2: There is something about that though, Lisa, you make you you laugh about it, but there's something profound about what you said, because there is an element where you know, like it's it's a weird state if you look at it from like a oh, politics is real. I know that's not your personal perspective. But if you look at it from like it's an ormy political it's it's a weird state. Weird things happen there, Weird people are elected there.
Speaker 4: I even think it's weird.
Speaker 5: Like what I guess probably a reason, some sort of weird reason like this why they always have the Iowa caucus, Like why are you picking Iowa specific?
Speaker 7: M It's just this necessaria. It's just just insane.
Speaker 3: This is wild.
Speaker 7: Well what did I do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tim? To point, Nick and I have covered a couple of occultists, and I think the overreaching conclusion that I've come up with is that the original scientists were occultists. They just changed their name. Because when you look at how all the occult is congregated with the Holy Roman Emperor Rudolph the Second in Prague, I believe that that was exactly where the scientific method was birthed. If you go all the way back and you look to see when did it happen, It was in that location and you had all of the Occultis conjoining there. They were all making pilgrimages there, and he was supporting them, he was their patron. So I think that they just changed their name.
Speaker 3: But it's like Isaac Newton wrote more on alchemy than he did anything else show.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people know that enormies, don't.
Speaker 3: That it's been I don't know if it's been offuscated purposefully or if it's just something forgotten by history or a natural progression of time. I don't know. I feel like it's something that was probably said, you know, pushed aside, like oh, we don't talk about that because science modern scientists, they get uncomfortable when you start talking about alchemy. So I don't think that they want it pointed out that it goes back to the alchemists. I mean, they went do something on this for a very long time, because there's there's a lot there, Like what Least is talking about, there's a there's a ton there, and it's all interesting stuff.
Speaker 7: You have to remember that they took quite the job to end the natural philosophers that were alchemists, geologists, anthropologists. They were all in one, all cult metaphysical and physical, all in one single researcher. There were multi disciplinary researcher as was the fellow from gravity helped me please Newton right Newton. Newton was an alchemist. They refused to admit it as so they even tried to take that from the books, and they did for most of them. So when they introduced this materialistic view in the nineteenth century, they tried to eradicate all metaphysical from science. Everything had to be explained by what we observe. This is the rule. So that's why they say that the continental plates are moving for millions of years. That's three centimeters a year on the Atlantic or one and a half in the Indian Ocean, and so on, because that's what they've measured since they started measuring, and they forget all of the rest, though, all of those fellows that have goods and that show that sometimes it moves very fast. What they say happened through millions of years could have happened I don't know, in a month, a year, we don't know, but it could have happened very very quickly. And they eliminated all of that. And so to go back to alchemy is like going back in time for them. They couldn't allow it. Although they become more dogmatic than the Church that they were trying to avoid.
Speaker 1: I will say that most of the occultists were polymaths in that to be a scientist or slash occultist. You had to be proficient in many topics, whereas now if you go get a PhD, it is an a specific topic and it's made you almost stupid to the other topics because one language hyper focused, and they knew.
Speaker 7: Very language, including those essential to read the secrets, like the Latin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all systematically uprooted. Like Ricardo said, I see a lot of that happening in the nineteenth century, but I think it goes all the way back to sixteen sixty six with the British Royal Society. Those guys were on the spearhead of taking that alchemy and turning it into what we now call science, turning the seance into science essentially, and it's an error where the last of the alchemists become the first of the scientists. But there was a transition there and I see it starting officially in sixteen sixty six, but you really see it ramp up in the nineteenth century, where that's like where the death blow to all this stuff really was.
Speaker 7: I would say that happened because that time they start looking at it or trying to document it as a metaphysical experience, and they start to and I'll analyze it from a scientific point of view of complete record of what they're doing, registering what they were being introduced, what the experiences included, and this brought results. This turns into this, or this produced that, and these results were becoming more and more scientific, and that's what increased this chasm that's created between those that wanted to follow not only the scientific, but the metaphysical and those that said that that wasn'to science because if we got specific results, then it's not something that you can just speculate from an interpreter a metaphysical interpretation. So they slowly from the period that you were set team there was the results that they were obtaining was what led to this breakup between the metaphysical and the science because they couldn't no longer they were not communicating with one another in the same researcher, so they had to decide what line to follow.
Speaker 1: They became purists. They became purists almost by the way of Christianity, the way Christian Protestant and the Puritans. They distilled it down to what they wanted to be, and that's what science did. It became a curius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it so slowly found its way and seeped into the mainstream. And you know, so you have this guy. I just pulled him up. Thomas Henry Huxley. He was. He died in eighteen ninety five, so all this happened like right before that. But he was an English biologist and he was an anthropologist. He was he like specialized in anatomy. But he became known as Darwin's bulldog. He would he publicly advocate for Charles Darwin's theories at the institutions of the day, and that was this was I think this was the beginning of this stuff becoming mainstream.
Speaker 7: Well, he was. He was the defender of the evolutionary as as Darwin has put it, not specifically from my knowledge, not specifically from science in general. But it's curious you call him up because I believe that he was one of the few that was not recognized at the time, just later or prep because if they were not just ready, the scientists were not ready to get rid of the Christianity as the births of mankind and put it into an arbitrary evolutionary results. So and he was ready for that before them. He was ready to accept.
Speaker 3: That it was still controversial when he was like saying all this stuff. But I think he broke ground because if you look look at his kids, look at Altus Huxley. He had two kids. One of them was well known for eugenics, for for like kicking off the field of eugenics, and the other one wrote The Doors of Perception and was like the psychologist psychological aspect of like stuff. I mean, I don't I don't looked into this in a while, but you see what you see where this type of thinking leads through his lineage, and you know it's the same people who brought us eugenics. Needn't say more, it's it's at the end.
Speaker 7: If you follow the names, it's all connected somehow, and there is a point where you go receding in time, you find where it connects from the physical to the metaphysical ones. There is points of connection. So those that are on the edge, like the walls of a castle, are completely absorbed in the reality that was given them by the system. But if as you go in the inner circles of the structure, you find that the knowledge increases and there is a wider range of interest, and then you get to the focal point to the to the to the tower itself and where it's the representation of the full knowledge of reality includes both worlds, both the physical and the metaphysical, and I think that's also represented in the Tarot card of the tower, although I know that it doesn't mean that, but you have both elements represented by the tower that you understands the physical and the metaphysical as the point of where the two point where the two worlds converge.
Speaker 5: It's interesting that, unfortunately it is I'm gonna have to wrap this up since I did record this. I don't know if you guys want to like plug your show, because I'll probably use it and I'll send it to you Tim if you want to use it as well.
Speaker 7: Sure you failed to record your best show.
Speaker 4: I got the audio. I got the yeah, yeah, I got the audio. So I mean that was a yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, Lisa, is there anything you wanted to say or plug.
Speaker 1: Or just just want to plug that. A lot of Occult Rejects have contributed to Occult Research inst dot org, Jen and Ethan and please check us out on that Occult Occult Research Institute dot org. Thank you, thank you for having me on. By the way, this is great. This was amazing. Thank you andrec out a little Tim and Jin. This was this was a very very great conversation. Thank you so much, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, very fun panel.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah yeah, considering what happened. Yeah, Jen, please let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thanks Bossa for having me on and uh yeah, this was a really fun panel. And Tim, I'm really impressed by you because, like, if you can hang with us in like our backstage pat chat like where we talked about weird shit, like, that's pretty cool. And so thanks Lisa Ethan Ricardo obviously always great to work with you guys, And you can check me out Threshold Saints at Instagram at at threshold Saints and on x Twitter at Threshold Saints or my main account at wiucom reborn w uk o and g you're born in my wink tree. We'll be in the show notes.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you very much. And Tim, why don't let everybody know where they can find him as well? Sor ry question, drim.
Speaker 3: Happy to be here. I really appreciate in Bye. Fan of the show for a while, and I think this turned out probably the way probably should have because this was a lot of fun. This is like Lisa said, it's a really great conversation.
Speaker 4: A totally different conversation for sure as well. So I mean it turned out really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, happy to be here. I'm Tim Constantine. My show is sixth Sensory Podcast I Spell It Out six. I'm on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Patreon and Instagram and yeah check me out listen.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, sir and ric Hardo. Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing research and stuff.
Speaker 7: Sure, thank you. First of all, I'm disappointed because you finished this before you had the opportunity to insult on one another. We never got to that point, but.
Speaker 4: It only doesn't have.
Speaker 7: Just kidding never happened. So we never mix apples with oranges, especially the ones from Florida and the Doppelgangers.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's loddy.
Speaker 7: So you can find me at x on at Ricotto, Calvary one, History Meets and Latins and YouTube and Institute for Natal Philosophy dot org where you see where you can contribute to our research or even accomplish some of your plans.
Speaker 2: You just go to.
Speaker 7: The about page. Sorry, become a member. You don't have to become a member, but that's how it's written. Become a member then you have professional positions. You fill out the form and we'll get in touch with you either for voluntary or other kind of work. Thank you for having me Unich. Thank you all. It was a pleasure. Team, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Of course, no, thank you. It's always a pleasure to have you on RECORDO please thank you. And last but not least, man himself Ethan Indigo, thank you.
Speaker 6: Thank you everyone for putting up with my lastly internet connection. And what a great learning experience as always, Tim wonderful to meet you and here what we.
Speaker 2: Have to say.
Speaker 6: And Ethan Indigo on all the usual social media and yeah, check out the Cult Research Institute. More more writing there to come.
Speaker 3: And appreciate you guys a lot of.
Speaker 5: Course, thank you, and people are still listening. This basically was just a show that started because we're I guess to let people know they are supposed to reschedule. We were supposed to have Don Webon, certain issues came up he couldn't come on, so basically I just hit the record button on the audio and we hung out for two hours. So hopefully next time Don Webb will be here. So that's a little teaser for the people listening to the audio stuff. Hopefully Don Webb will be coming on to talk about his latest book, but thank you will Again, I apologize for the situation, but I had a great time and I like again like I think with Tim's said, things worked out the way they were supposed to. So I'll go with that and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 4: Later