Speaker 1: Oh lights of them, chatty scroll and slow one more Sunday before.
Speaker 2: We let it go my crophones warm hard.
Speaker 3: Is feeling heavy, but with smiling through cousin memory, steak steady.
Speaker 4: From the leading that's laughing to the Brigsday to the wild chats where read all un.
Speaker 3: Please, if you read every super every kind word said, you're lifting me up when.
Speaker 5: The word fell dead Sunday, it's my last.
Speaker 4: Stream on Deay Live before it shuts down Monday morning.
Speaker 5: And waling hell.
Speaker 6: Thank you for the meris, thank.
Speaker 5: You for the rides, thank you for the three people I'm men through.
Speaker 4: Belive out, Love you guys.
Speaker 5: We're keeping the party bars going even when the flatfall start showing remembers not by forever. This is about man on see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 4: We'll see you and we see.
Speaker 3: From Zeo the Hero, the Lercos to the mods, we built something real on these digit roads didn't matter, the views didn't matter. The cloud We had each other.
Speaker 7: That's what it's about.
Speaker 5: We danced through the.
Speaker 4: Glitches, we cheered through the winds, turned strangers.
Speaker 3: The falling again and again.
Speaker 6: So raise up me bast and the final stream spins chapters Fallsing.
Speaker 5: But the story ain't in the Sunday. It's my last stream on deal Live.
Speaker 2: Horses down Monday morning and one, and thank.
Speaker 5: You for the memories. Thank you father right, thank you for the people I met to Deal. I love you guys.
Speaker 6: We're keeping the party barge going even in the platform.
Speaker 5: Stop show and remember this is not a bye forever. This is a bye from now on.
Speaker 3: See you when we see you, no goodbyes, to see you later. The Barscot's floating with the nave gators wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 5: D Live gave us the spart now fan the blast Sunday. It's my stream on deal.
Speaker 4: Thank four memories, all hold them high. Thank you for people.
Speaker 5: You've made it all right. I love you guys. Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the party barge.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, benches now over us, keep on listen forever.
Speaker 3: This is bad Now.
Speaker 7: We'll see you.
Speaker 5: Where we see you.
Speaker 2: See you on the.
Speaker 8: Next drain wherever it is.
Speaker 9: Party March, stay afloat.
Speaker 10: Good morning, guys, I hope everybody is staying Good morning, good marning, getting mardy, good morning, and hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Good morning. I hope everybody is staying safe. Good morning, Good morning. I hope everybody is okay this morning. Of how is everybody doing this morning? Mh. By the way, we hit on this channel, we hit five hundred thousand views. I know you, I know you love have m But what's all, guys? How is everybody doing? By the way, by the way, if anybody, I want people to but good morning, gods. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. By the way, if you're watching on another platform and are asking yourself, I am not. I am multi streaming through I can't see the people's comments when it comes through the so the people, so the people are are asking. We got two people watching on the Laura, one on Kick, one on Twitch and by the way, we are we are streaming on right now, YouTube, Beam, Twitch Kick for Laura, Blaze and Von and you guys can't see the other. So, by the way, yesterday I did a Yesterday last night, I did a a premiere of a video that I did. So Laura saved my VODs and uploads them as a private on on YouTube. So I decided to do a premiere yesterday of a uh yeah, but what's up, guys? How is everybody doing no yah.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 10: But I hope that everybody that uh is staying safe today. I know a lot of people are I know, I know that a lot of people are watching. You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jingle Water scrolling through the feed on back in twenty.
Speaker 3: Two with a simple means I'm here for the YouTubers. That's what he wrote, seventy seven followers to fluting that boat blue Chick, blue and Avatar looking clean, breach and nople like keeping the viamin freeze. Hey Jacob Waters, what's your.
Speaker 5: Hunting to day? YouTube creators coming now?
Speaker 4: Play from the replies to the tager sliding this smoothing.
Speaker 2: All the riding moves.
Speaker 4: Jacob Water share, You're on the grid, death working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 6: Thanks other here shout out the big Mike has the waters.
Speaker 3: We stand tom never take the high.
Speaker 4: Shortened sweet replies, keep being in and line by the town lines, wild steady in the fight of kayaks.
Speaker 5: Streams of blues, guitar in the night.
Speaker 8: Whatever your game is, you're doing it.
Speaker 5: Ride Hey Jacob Waters, what you hunting to day?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: Tube creators coming now?
Speaker 5: Fled from the replies to the tax.
Speaker 4: You're sliding and smooth follows you potting up making all the riding moves. Jacob Waters share You're on the grid, that work and king with a humble mind. Seventy following, seventy seven backsball, circle buckets, reel.
Speaker 5: No need for the cloud attack.
Speaker 2: One day you'll.
Speaker 11: Link up with the big name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through. So here's the Jacob Waters Jack was twelve fifteen.
Speaker 4: Keep shooting the shops, keep the dreams.
Speaker 6: From the Twitter tranches to the YouTube line. You're the quiet collector in the digital nights.
Speaker 5: Jacob Waters.
Speaker 9: Slide on my friends, Yo, But but what's up?
Speaker 10: But?
Speaker 7: But is what is up?
Speaker 10: Y'all? How is everyone doing this morning? Happy Monday morning, Happy May May Ole, twenty twenty six. It is seven twelve in the morning here in the great state of Mississippi. I hope you guys are having a great day. I hope everyone had a great weekenear, we are, we are, we are, we had. I hope that this week is I hope a lot of people are staying safe. Let's go to trapit walkers with the water, with the weather. It's good. No, that was all right, But I want to say, I really do appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams. I know that I'm not a lot of people's cup of tea. I know a lot of people, you know. I know, I know that I'm not that. I know I'm not like very professional when it comes to streaming. M mmmmmm. You know what I should do? Hold on? I should send Sely going, I should send Sueley going talk m.
Speaker 8: M m m hmmm mmmmmm.
Speaker 10: Mm a verazo mm zero mm hmmmmmmmm. But what's up? I hope everybody is dancing?
Speaker 7: Come on, m hm.
Speaker 8: M m.
Speaker 10: M Hey, what's up about g mumbling?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 10: You're lay a minute? I gotta give some uh since we are.
Speaker 7: Hold on.
Speaker 10: H right now in Boston. By the way, in Boston right now it's fifty one degree. You got cloudy conditions of Boston and Boston, Nick, you got cloudy conditions coming up? Be aware? Yeah, bute, good morning. Give me one at it.
Speaker 8: Mhm.
Speaker 10: Wack the mole, wak the mob, rock the move.
Speaker 2: More mock the mole.
Speaker 10: Started to walk them all with walk them on Monday.
Speaker 1: Mum.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: By the way, if anybody that does want to tell up there you go, h y y yum. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? I hope that everybody is staying safe by the way I might. So if this goes to a if this goes as a as a a Laura thing, I'm.
Speaker 12: Gonna make that into those aren't going as premieres. It's just gonna be like, so, it's gonna be a video, but I'm would be premiered in on the channel as a.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So I wanted to say this to everybody. I hope yo, no boy, yo, the chick. You know what you know what m no hm. You know what I think about Info Wars, what I think about the onion taking over their bow wards.
Speaker 7: I think it's funny. I think that, you know, I think it's I think it's funny. I think that.
Speaker 10: I think it's funny that the onion a uhh, I think it's funny that uh yes, that's the thank you.
Speaker 7: I think that.
Speaker 10: I think that I think it's funny that a paper that a website that makes fun of people is buying a website that, you know, it is also very fraud has that they have made so many fraudulent statements about stall with the host and all that, and because of YouTube turns and service. I can't talk about some of the ship that THATFO Wars has done because of the turns of service here. I you know, I love YouTube. YouTube's my home on my uh on one of my Rumble stream Rubel. When I get the new stall, I might do a Rumble oldies stream where I talk about if world wars and watch videos over there, dude and amon Rumble by the way, m I have one hundred and forty six views on a one that says I love Rumble today.
Speaker 4: But but.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know what I wanna say this, I appreciate everybody that shows up that these shows every day. I know I don't have a set schedule.
Speaker 7: I know that I don't.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, I just wanna say to everybody, I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Yeah, I wanna say, alright, guys, I'm gonna I'm gonna get out of here, y'all. I will talk to you later, Love you guys.
Speaker 7: Bye,