Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want.
Speaker 2: To report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over hey, we want to one of those data.
Speaker 2: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 1: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time areas thirty one me neither there.
Speaker 1: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 2: Were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll just passed over God. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 5: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: Here to God more Calm on an Unidentified Object every Liberty four call or Calm on an Unidentified Flying Object.
Speaker 6: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 7: Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well out there. I'm Nick Hunter and this is a UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Ryan, coming to us from the state of Pennsylvania and back in eighteen ninety four when he was just fifteen years old, Ryan and two friends were crossing a golf course at around midnight when something interrupted the night. A silent object ascended directly above them and hovered overhead while it's underside slowly rotated, displaying brilliant multi colored lights. And frightened by what they had witnessed, they ran. Ryan is up next. But first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 5: Now on with the show. Hello, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey Nick, how are you good to be here? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: It is my pleasure.
Speaker 7: Ryan, and you'll come in to us from the state of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: I am the good old Billy Suburbs.
Speaker 7: Great stuff, great stuff. Okay, Now, Ryan, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely right. I had an experience when I was fifteen and I was with two friends. It was Memorial Day. It was the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend in nineteen ninety four, and we were all fifteen years old, and we ate full disclosure, my friend's sister had a party, and you know, one of the guys was a drug dealer, and he stashed magic mushrooms in a couch on the Year's Eve and they were in the couch for like four or five months. And my buddy's like, Ryan, you're tough. Dig your hand down that couch. There's a bag of mushrooms in now, let's eat them. So we did, which wasn't a great idea, but you live and you learn, and I was, honestly, I think I was way too young meat mushrooms. I think all of us were. I don't think you should do that until you're older and more mature. But as an adult, that's just my reasoning because it makes sense. But when you're a kid, you don't. You don't listen to reason, You don't really You just do what you want to do. So we ate them. And I wasn't hallucinating, like I didn't see anything.
Speaker 2: Like I visually.
Speaker 1: It was just like, you know, oh, your your nerve endings just vibrating, your own body's vibrating. And we were all just sitting there and walking around, and you know, we went to this town. We crossed this golf course near my buddy's house to get to this whole town that we hung out in, and there were some friends there running from the cops or whatever, and we kind of broke off with them because you know, you feel a little paranoid or whatever the effects are.
Speaker 7: So we left.
Speaker 1: And by the time we left, it was about twelve o'clock. And we got back on the golf course to cut through and go back to my buddy's house to watch TV or something. And we were walking right about in the eighteenth hole and we look up and there was this UFO circling right above us. It came straight down out of nowhere, and it was circling around about thirty feet wide, and it had what I would describe now as led lights, like the different color lights that make like a blue or red, but they were different colors, and there was a big white light in the middle, and my buddy Matt and I ran and because we saw it. My friend Anthony was standing there and he didn't see it. And we ran about, you know, about twenty thirty feet away, and we turned around. Anthony still standing underneath it, directly under the white light or whatever, and we're like, you gotta run, you're standing underneath the UFO. He's like, I don't see it. I don't know what you're talking about. We're liked, just run, come on. So finally he ended up listening to us, and we ran away and it disappeared and we looked back and it's gone, Like I say, we got like once he joined us. We got about twenty feet away and I looked back over my shoulder and had disappeared. But that was a real experience, and you know, I would say, less than six months later, Matt and I were both the ones who saw it, and we had each had, you know, at sixteen years old, a mental breakdown in his class, and I got it. I kind of got kicked out of school for fighting and for acting really bad, and I was a normal I was. I mean, I had a rough childhood, but for the most part, I had friends and girlfriends and things were as normal as I could get them. Besides my behavior, you know, my grades were always bad, and my home life was pretty traumatic, and so was Matt's, and so was Anthony's. We were all kind of in the same boat in terms of family life. So I've always heard that people who have experienced with this, and I don't know that it was an abduction experience. I've never had any sort of hypnosis or anything like that to prove it. When I registered this with mouf On recently, it was almost the thirty two year anniversary, I would say it was last spring. I called I Rest the move On and I registered this as an actual experience. And what had triggered all of this after all these years was I watched documentary that just came out last spring, and I watched it and my wife sitting with me, and she likes to tease me about it because we joked that Daddy's friends with als. Because I have recurring dreams about aliens all the time in our house and you know, in the front yard or you know, I've dreamt that it ship landed in the front yard before and it took me in another guy from the neighborhood who I don't know. It took us somewhere and I brought us back. That that dream happened about three years ago. But my wife was teasing me when we were watching it. She's like, you know, I recognized some of the some of the things that they're saying in this documentary this guy experience, and one of the thing was that he dreamt of the Avians, which I've dreamt of them before. I just thought there were angels with just feathers all over themselves. But after watching that documentary, I'm like, oh, there are many different types of aliens. Because I never really took it seriously, I would tell this story once in a while if I felt comfortable enough with people, especially after a couple of drinks or relaxed, but I never let it out because I don't know if I was embarrassed or scared or or what the deal was. But I figured I already had enough problems with like with you know, with having a couple of mental breakdowns when I was younger due to my family life and things like that. I'm like, I don't need anybody else saying things about me, So I'm not gonna tell them I had alien experiences either. But at this point in my life, I'm okay. Like I'm a husband, I'm a father, I'm a small business owner. I do plumbing for a living. I bought my dad's business, So I'm doing great. But after watching that story and listening to stories about the solar wardens and all the different aliency experience and and how they are different phenomenon that were going on in his house, I said to myself, there are other people like me. I don't know why I don't. I don't I don't report this.
Speaker 2: So I did, well, how about move on?
Speaker 1: And I made a report and I had a great couple of phone calls with with a guy, a local guy, And after my report was made, he had done the investigating. He checked out the golf course, he checked out the date and the time, and I've always remembered the date and the time, and he just he said it could only be one of two things. It could either have been a government craft or an actual UFO. So he's just like, whatever you saw was was real. And he's like, well, you know, I told him about the mushrooms, and he's like, well, did you see anything else that night, like where any other hallucinations? I said, no, it was just that. Like it's just like I said, my nerve endings were vibrating and my body, which makes your body feel like it's vibrating. I've never really been one for drugs, but you know, the ones I did really were enough. I'm not personally who really partied that much. I've always been kind of like a like.
Speaker 2: A socially conservative guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it doesn't mean I wasn't bad behaved. I just I didn't do a whole lot of you know, mushrooms or acid or anything like that. So a few times I did it, I remember them. And you know, he's like, well, I was worried because the UFO books that I've read, it's mostly pilots or people who are of some mind, who have their stories believed. As soon as somebody's drunk or or high, you know, they're just completely discredited. And a guy who's interviewing me is just like, no, it's he's like, it's not like that. Just you know, continue on my story, and and sure enough he's like, yeah, it could only be one of two things. So I'm going to start attending meetings with Moufan and you know, getting a little more involved because I want to I want to know about what I've been through, Like it's it's time. It's been long enough, and it's always been something that's been on my mind that I've kicked around, and I think it's something that changed me because six months after it happened, my my friends and I were both in group homes and that's kind of a weird coincidence, and he got hooked on terrible drugs, terrible. I got lucky. I saw the light and I, you know, as soon as I was allowed back in high school, I got I kind of got kicked out for fighting and just you know, all out bad behavior. But as soon as I cleaned myself up, they let me back and they said, I, you know, I had to do something after school. So I joined the wrestling team and I started doing my homework and I got into a four year tech school to study heating and air conditionings. My my family had been plumber support generations and here I am years later. So it was it was a good move that I that I made, but I really had to struggle because for a while, you know, it was like I lost all my social skills, I lost my sense of humor. I was kind of like a shell for a number of years until I had to like completely rebuild my personality. And I don't necessarily know you can make the argument that it was the mushrooms that night did it, but it was a progression over course of about six months that just I was just deteriorating little by little, and it kind of, I gotta say it kind of started around that time. I did have lime disease when I was eleven, So I wonder if, like I have a really bad reaction to marijuana. So I wonder if somehow my my metabolism, you know that my metabolism doesn't doesn't work well with drugs, which is fine. I'm perfectly happy not doing them. But if I were to smoke pot, I would absolutely start having like paranormal experiences where I think I'm in a different dimension, but I'm living in this one, which is not good. So you know, I need to live here and be a good person, so I don't. I don't do that. You know, It's it's like the old adage, you know, you go to the doctor and you touch your elbow and they say, you know, my elbow hearts and the doctor's like, well, then don't touch your elbow right there. So that's that's the thing with me and pot or mushrooms. I haven't done mushrooms for years. Anyway, it's not it's a non issue. Yeah, I just I have these ever since, ever since that time, Like even as an adult. I would say, like as I got older, I kind of trugg I reinvented myself and got became healthy. I started exercising a lot. I graduated college and then nice girl and we settled down. It was it kind of I didn't really have a whole Like my social life has never been great because I kind of have this thing where I just tell people what I think, and it's not great for friendships, especially if you know, there's always a bit of hazing when you meet new people. And when I was a teenager, after all this stuff happened, like I said, I kind of lost my sense of humor. So like when people ra ass me a little bit, like I get I get kind of hype, and I, you know, I might say things that I probably shouldn't people, And yeah, that prevents me from making new friends sometimes, but I've gotten better as an adult. So through that time period, you know, we got married, we had friends, I did used to go out a lot, and I had a good social life, and we had kids. And then after we had kids, and I started like falling asleep on the couch a lot, like just out of exhaustion, or I would drink and fall asleep on the couch. I would have these recurring dreams about aliens every time I slept on it. They would be tall grays and they would yell at me and tell me to.
Speaker 2: Go to bed.
Speaker 1: Like there was my recurring dream. They would surround me on the couch and they would just you know, they would all kind of duck down, looking at me like they're gonna give me a beat down, and they would yell. One would yell, go to bed. And that was my recurring dream for years in my thirties and my forties, and I came in account how many times that happened to me. And we moved to a new house and it would like, even then, my couch is in the middle of the room, so they would completely surround me, where before it was against the wall. But that was that's the family joke that he's friends with aliens, because I've had that dream so many times. But I've also had a dream since we moved that I was taken to a facility one night near my house and they did testing to me. And then I was driving past this place one night, pointed to it. I told my wife, I said, that's the place of my dream. And then about three years later it turned into a gymnastics place and my daughter would go there. And I'm in this building and I'm looking around. I'm like, I can't believe this is the same place in my dream. And in the middle there was there was there was all these pillars everywhere, and you could you could barely see the kids like there were there were so many pillars that you know, when the kids do gymnastics, they would be behind one pillar and then behind another. One was really irritating. And I looked up and I'm like, those things are supporting a helicopter pat like this place there was choppers landing on this roof. What the hell was going on here? And I looked around and a lady who runs and said, yeah, it used to be some sort of pharmaceutical or medical place blah blah blah, and I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: So that was?
Speaker 1: That was a weird experience. And that was one of those things where you have these dreams then you see a place in real life and it's not far from my house, and it's like, holy shit, is this is real? I don't know, Like that's Those are kind of the regressed memories that maybe hypnosis could handle. But in the same sense, like do I do I want to know what it was? I have no idea, but maybe, well maybe one day I'll build up the courage and I'll do it. But if not, it's it's still relevant to our story today. And I would say about three years ago, I had another not a breakdown, but I was on this medication for anxiety, which any depressants, whatever they are, and it was the same. You know, they had me on similar drugs when I was a teenager and I had really bad reaction, and you know, it all kind of it all kind of molds together, these these issues that I've had and went away, and then you know, went away after I got off of when I was a teenager and I found it was about you know, I was on those drugs for about as soon as they put me in a group home when I was sixteen. I was on them for about a year, and then I found out I had a thyroid disorder, you know, and sometimes people get thiraid disorders from being exposed to radiation. Sometimes you're in the family. I don't know. I had that as a teenager, which is strange for a teenage boy to have. So as soon as they took me off to the antidepressants and put me on the Thiray medicine, I did start to get progressively better. And that's that's also I started doing playing sports and doing my homework. So flash forward to you know, my early forties, and my brother passes away. I put myself on this medicine again, because that's what our society tells you. You know, if you're feeling bad, and if you're you're upset, or you're angry, you're sad, put yourself on this medicine. So I did, and I progressively started to get worse and worse and worse. And I realized that. So so as I'm going down this rabbit hole, I'm having these dreams, and one dream in particular was this UFO, this disc shaped thing that's very similar to what I saw when I was a teenager face to face. So I had this dream where I'm standing in my garage. The garage door was open. This thing lands in my neighbor's yard right right in front of me, and I'm terrified, and the tall gray gets out wearing a suit and it starts talking to me, and I'm like, you know, I'm really terrified, Like if you want me to talk to you, or come closer, or go for a ride in this thing with you, like take my fear away. So it did, and all of a sudden, I wasn't scared, so I'm like, fine, whatever, like I'll go with you into this UFO and they brought this there was other ones, and they brought this other guy from my neighborhood into the UFO as well, and we all left and came back and I woke up. I have no idea like where we would have went in the dream or if it was real, But that's another one that I had that was that was really interesting. So those are basically the big things. And then as I'm talking to the man who's been interviewing me on from MUFAN, He's like, have you experienced porter guys. I said, yes, I said, I experienced them at work. I said, I experienced them in my kitchen. It's like I'll be I'll be cooking and something will fly out of my hand, you know, I said, especially when I'm with sharp objects, like I'm very careful to hold them like toward myself and things like that, because things fly out of my hands all the time, and I'm like, kitchen it's the strangest thing. He's like, well, it's kind of the side effect of what happens to people who have experiences you're like yours. And it happens to me at work too, because I'm a plumber and I work on boilers and air condisues and I always do things and it just still has It's usually when I have a sharp object, and it's usually like aimed at myself, like it's kind of like I'm not inflicting pain on myself, but things fall out of my hands or you know, it seems like they like I'm dropping them, or they just fly out of my hands and then I have to like dodgs, like get out of the way. It's the strangest thing. But I suppose that's one of those side effects of having an experience. So I'm super careful, especially when my kids are around me. Jesus Christ, and knife's gonna fly out of my hand and protect so I you know, you just go back to go back to your training as a child, and you just hold the knives correctly and you're super careful and you know whatever. But I'm not here to talk about knife training. So in terms of anything else that's happened, that's kind of the majority of it. And as I so I said before, I wasn't comfortable coming forward and talking about it. So I always had this like this fire burning in my chest so to speak, like write in my diaphramic. I always felt like I needed to do more with myself, like I do plumbing, I do heating and air conditioning, but like I'm not fulfilled. You know, this is my family's legacy, this is what I should be doing for the rest of my life, but it's not like it's not enough for me, Like what am I doing here? So I always try to do creative things, like I started out by writing. I tried writing my first book when I was in college, and it was three pages long and my professor sat me down, and it was an English professor, and he said, you need to tell this story. But it can't be three pages long. It has to be you know, it has to be a novel, and you are not a novel.
Speaker 2: It could be fiction.
Speaker 1: You could turn to fiction, or you can write nonfiction, but you have to sit down and you have to dedicate yourself for years to do it. And I didn't think about it right then and there. And I saw a therapist in my early twenties who taught me how to journal. So I started journaling just you know, without punctuation, without paragraphs, just straight you know, brain to paper. And that's kind of when it started, when it started to really come out and take shape. So it became many iterations over the years. It was a comic book at one time, a graphic novel, and then it was a screenplay I wrote. I wrote a show. It was a fictional show about it, and about kids in college who have an alien abduction experience and you know, while they're eating mushrooms, of course, and about the one kid who gets superpowers and he becomes you a drunken superhero. But that never came to fruition. That actually became part of my book, which I finally finished writing in twenty nineteen. It was a fictional story called American Dysfunction, The Bout of Alex Walker. In that story, it's about a struggling artist who hasn't an abduction experience when he's a teenager and goes through his dysfunctional life with his dysfunctional family, and he gets into a tech school and when he's there, he writes a hit song for this group of guys he's friends with who are in a band or in a rock band, and as soon as the song gets played on the radio, he gets thrown out of the band. So he continues to do his art throughout the years, and he writes a graphic novel and he ends up getting that made into something, and that became the drunken superhero angle that I talked about earlier. It was called Dude Man The Adventures of a College Chopout, and that's that's what he writes in his story. But that book gave me a chance to fictionally get my experience out for the first time. I changed some of the details, but the same similar it's a similar story, it still exists. And then the second book, it's about some character the main character Alex Walker's uncle, Scott. The second book is called The Adventures of Scott because Scott leaves the Battle of Alex Walker in like chapter five and he goes off on his own adventure. He's a former professional wrestler who gets another call to you know, for glory, so he goes and makes another run for the title. And when he does, they get wrapped up, and they get wrapped up in this drug war with these people in the CIH and gets involved to run all the criminal operations that are going on behind the scenes. And a CIA agent at the end of the book writes this manifesto that he gives to his you know, his protege, and the protege turns him in to the cop, to the authorities because the things that this character Bob wrote.
Speaker 2: Were absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: But part of it he claims to be an alien in a skin suit who was part of the Solo Warden program that ran from the late seventies into the late nineties, and the character Alex Walker was in the solar Warden program that was part of his abduction experience. And it really goes it's very much. It kind of becomes a day like some of the stories he tells a little excerpts from his book of Bob so to Speak, And one of the stories is when he's in therapy and he's talking about how his memories from his old awards have come back and he has like a day live experience like with Roddy Piper when Roddy Piper puts on the sunglasses and he can see all the aliens walking around who are cloaked and look like humans. Well, his character Bob had the same thing, but didn't happen until there was an accident and part of his brain the chip that was implanted, and his brain reactivated and he could see all the aliens that were cloaked as humans who lived among us, and that was that was what got him locked up at the end of the story, And in that story, Bob talks about being in Vietnam. He starts off with stories as he was, he lived the trouble life growing up, and then he went and starved a numb and he was one of the survivors of Hamburger Hill. But when they got to the top, what they were really doing was recovering an alien craft that the Vietnamese are worshiping. So Bob was charged with getting in and driving it back to the US, and you know, that became part of his story where he would actually get in the craft and abduct people to bring them into the solar warding program. And I completely wrote it off at the end like magical realism, like Bob was crazy and this and that. But in the third book, it's in the future and there's an alien disclosure. The third book is coming out in September again. It's an American dysfunction novel. It's called The Prince of Death. And in this book, it takes place in the twenty fifties after a flood. So what happens is that humans discover new engines that run off of plasma, which we're kind of close to that right now. So combustion engines fall by the wayside, and people start drilling into the earth for plasma. They start drilling into volcanos for the plasma, and they disrupt the water layer that's insulating the Earth's core and the water bubbles to the surface and it changes the landscape. You know, we lose coastal lines, Jerseys gone. You know, New Orleans is an islands. San Diego is an island. Like there's most of California's gone. There's a bay in Colorado, which is the new shipping hub of the West. So the whole landscape of the US changes, and they start this green Corp, the National Climate Corp, to protect the new coastal lines. And in this story, what happens is that after the flood, the government makes an alien disclosure in order to get technology to the people to help, you know, the United States get back on its feet. So when they do, they release these crafts called the Jetson, which are small UFOs that hover over the ground and never touch. And it's based off of it's very similar to what Bob describes in the second book, and it's also very similar to what I think I saw when I was a teenager. And it's very it's very nice, it's very therapeutic to finally kind of get these things out, even if they're in fiction form. And also, you know, I've always been a sci fi person. I've always loved things like that, and it was it was very nice to to kind of express myself in that way and and also merge a lot of different conspiracies and a lot of different things growing up that I love. The Men in Black, the X Files, the movie the Thing, things like that, and and and just kind of cross them all together and make it make a fun story that I think is pretty cool. And at the end of the book, I do make my own mythology, like I kind of I go over, you know, the story of the the Ananachy and they bring the shut off and Draconian's to Earth to build and and to to engineer people into being their slaves because they have to dig for gold in order to rebuild their ship and go back in the beer room. And once they do that, the ship causes quakes, and once the ship leaves, it causes another another flood. And you know, I bring in the story of Noah. It's a really it was a really fun thing to do because I'm also a Freemason, so a lot of these ancient stories are part of Freemasonry. And if you know anything about Freemasonry, it's it's not a cult. It's basically the absence of one. You're not allowed to bring religion or politics into the lodge, and everybody's on equal footing. But the Masons were the builders of the original temples and the Old Testament, so there is a lot of religious things in there because of King Solomon's temple. They were the builders and keepers of the secrets. So you know, the Holy Grail was always kind of lurking in the background. Alleged that that was a part that was a resting place of the Holy Grail. May not have been, that's what people say. The ark and and Covenant was absolutely tied to King Solomon's temple and it was supposed to be kept in secret, so the Masons built built that and kept all the secrets on how to get to it. So I did bring a lot of those those legends and theories into my writing, and I think I merged them all in a really fun way that people can get into. So that's my that's my story, and I plan on writing more, but for right now, this is enough and I got it out, and I'll be continuing my pursuit with move On just to kind of see what I can uncover within myself through through them and hear other people tell stories like mine, because it's not often you I meet people who have those experiences, and it's it's nice to to see other normal, normal people who happen to have seen things and may have had, you know, life changing event because of it.
Speaker 7: Thank you for sharing all that, Ryan, Plumber by Day, all for for by Night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I became Plumber by Day author by Night last year. My friend, my boxing coach, was like, what are you doing. He's like, you need to be Plumber by Day, author by Night. I said, you know what, I'm gonna run with that, and I did and it works very well.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 7: That's a good one. Well, what I do is, I'll put your links for American Dysfunctional down below so people can check you out. When is your new one coming out?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: The new one, American Dysfunction, Prince of Death is the third book in the series and it's coming out in September twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: Wonderful September. And you got you have a two as well, wonderful. So I'll pulled the links down below so people can check them out. So basically, you built these stories like from your experience, Yes.
Speaker 1: Very much, so very much. So I definitely mix in little grains of truth in there. But I do write fiction. And you know, if you read all three novels and you enjoy them, you'll you'll see the progression of how the science fiction portion of the story unfolds.
Speaker 3: Do you have an interest in the para normal, you'll love the unex network dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina gomaz. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at kyu NXDB. Follow our Facebook group ONEX Network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 2: It's Time, It's ew It's the x x X.
Speaker 7: And the Ryan take us back to the golf course. It was the eighteenth hole. It was nineteen ninety four, is all right?
Speaker 1: It was nineteen ninety four. I forget the exact date, but it was this Saturday before Memorial Day nineteen ninety four, at about between twelve twelve and one in the morning. We were we were walking, There was the three of us. We were walking and the eighteenth hole is right across from my middle school parking lot. I'm not going to say the name of it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But it was right middle school was on the right hand side, and we were walking up the hill toward you know, there were holes in the fence, so we were cut through the hole in the fence. It was right before the clubhouse, but you had to cross the whole golf course in the eighteenth hole to get there. So we were standing in the middle of the fairway the eighteenth hole and I heard a sound and I looked up and it was a wooshing sound. It was going and it was right above me, and you know, I don't know if I was if I screamed, or if I said, if I cursed a holy crap or whatever I said. My friend Matt looked up and he saw it too, and he said, oh my god, it's the UFO. So he and I ran, you know, and we were standing. It was right over top of us. The white light was over our heads. I don't remember going up, of course, like I don't remember being abducted, but I remember the thing being maybe fifteen feet above the ground. So we're I'm five foot I'm a short guy. I'm like five foot five, and it was probably ten feet over our heads, maybe fifteen feet tops. He was right over us. It was spinning, and we ran and my friend Anthony stood directly underneath it because he didn't see it. And Matt and I got twenty feet away and we stopped and we turned around and we're like, come on, run and Anthony was looking at us, and he said, what are you running from. There's nothing here, and we're like, there is a UFO directly above your head, spinning. Run. So he ran toward us, and then we got together and ran and I look back and the thing disappeared. It's just a memory that's been burned in my brain and I've never forgotten it, and I remember almost every detail. So my friend from mouve On, he says, there are things that I forget and I should definitely explore. I haven't gotten to that point, and I don't know if I'm going to get to that point. But for right now, the fact that I'm telling this story to you is a big step for me, because it's always something that's made me uncomfortable, and it's something that makes me feel like, you know, did it happen? Well, according to them, it absolutely absolutely did. And I remember vividly. So it happened, and uh, and here we are talking about it thirty two years later. But you know, it's one of those things, you know, they happened. Something happens to you when you're young. You just never the something happens to you whenever, But even when you're young, it just it just burns its way into your memory. It just never goes away, which is fine. It's a memory. And I've embraced it since then, But for a long time I just kind of discarded it like it like it was no big deal. But when I would tell people, they're be like, oh whatever. So I haven't said, I haven't seen my friend Matt for decades, and last I heard he was he was living in a group home permanently, and or I guess at one point, you know, they're not they'd stop being group homes and become more halfway houses or mental institutions. And Matt had a horrific time with drugs, and Anthony ended up developing pretty serious bad habits as an adult too. He's functional, though, you know, he's a hard worker, and you know he does well for himself in a way. But he's always he's always been kind of an outlaw, so he's never really fit in the society. Anthony has never really fit in a society normally, but he's worked hard. However, he's had his problems as an adult where I kind of got through mine. Like every once in a while, if I experience some sort of strife like or some sort of major loss, it'll come back, but I have the ability to shake it off. Like that's the one thing, Like, no matter how how far I get into, you know, into madness, I just I have an ability to snap out of it and and just go back to normal like nothing happened. Where I don't think Matt did not have that ability. And Anthony he functions on the level of, like, you know, in between good and absolutely insane, which can be funny if you think about it, because he's a funny guy, but if you look at it, it's like, yo, man, maybe you should calm down a little bit. But it's it's strange how we all three of us experienced kind of like a descent into madness, I'll say. After that, and it was we were all together and Matt actually had another sighting in his backyard. He was telling me he was sitting on his back porch smoking a cigarette when he was I guess, you know, a couple of years after that or was it It was either a couple of years after that where I haven't talked to Matt for years, and his story wasn't as you know, his story isn't as familiar as mine. But he said he was sitting on his backboard and it came down over his backyard and it hovered there or I don't know if he said it landed, but that's what he told me. I've never like besides the dream I had where it landed in my neighbor's yard. That like, that was a dream, and I wasn't standing in my driveway. I don't think when it happened. But he actually said he saw it again. I did have an experience with my family. We were driving to the airport at four am, and we were on a highway in Pennsylvania and there was this green light in the sky. And I've heard about people seeing green lights. It was the green light in the sky and it, howard, it hovered as we were traveling, and we all point, you know, my wife saw it, and I saw it, and my son saw it, and it made an L shape like there was a trail and it made an L shape and it disappeared. My wife's name is Lauren and my son's name is Logan, So that was pretty neat. We all got a good, we gotta good kick out.
Speaker 2: Of that one.
Speaker 1: It was very memorable. So that was how we we had an experience together in that regard, and that was I don't remember, Like the date for that isn't significant for me, so I wouldn't report for that, but it was it was something that we did see together. So you know, we're all kind of believers in that way.
Speaker 7: So the objet that you saw all three of you were walking together, were you all close by or you kind of just chiming with each other and spread maybe.
Speaker 1: Arms lumped apart, you know, just talking to each other. We could have been singing a song. I don't know. They used to sing Metallica songs every once in a while. I wasn't a Metallica fan. I was more of like a hip hop guy, but I would just nod my head, you know, if they were singing sad but true or something like that. That was a thing we used to do. And and so we were all just you know, kind of not shoulders like the part, but just in arms length. You know, may have somebody may have been trailing behind a step or two. Somebody may have been right next to me, or maybe Anthew's in front of me. I don't remember. But we were kind of in like a triangular form ourselves as we were walking, you know, no more.
Speaker 2: Than two or three feet apart.
Speaker 1: And when it came down over is that ship was about thirty feet wide and it was about fifteen feet off the ground, I would say, And it was right there, man, I'll never forget that. It was just spinning. It wasn't spinning fast. It was like it was it was almost like it was two pieces. The center portion that was white, where the white light was coming from, that didn't seem to be spinning. But then there was another ring around it that had the LED lights I described, you know they were I would say they were red and blue and yellow I guess.
Speaker 2: The primary colors is as I think of them.
Speaker 1: And they were spinning around and as they did that, I don't know if it made like a light bluish light, but it was slow enough that if you looked at it, you could like just like an LED light. Now, if you look at it as different colors, and if you look close, you could see the individual colors.
Speaker 2: If you step back, it looks like it's a solid color.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what the outer ring reminded me of. And you know, the the inner ring that I would say the inner ring was probably five feet wide. The inner ring where the white light was coming from, there's about five feet wide. And then the outer rings the lights were probably you know, twelve inches each like, and they were I couldn't tell how many they were because it was spinning. It just looked like there was one hundred of them, you know, surrounding the perimeter of the ship. And uh and I just remember the sound it was going. Oh, and that that I will not forget either because it's such a it's such a strange thing. And when they told me it could even either been a government craft or UFO, I wasn't surprised. There is a base near us that has been closed down for a while in Woolli Grove, and that was a naval base and a lot of the times these things associated with the navy. So it was a naval air base that was near us. And according to a couple of people I know, there is a classified building on that site that's still operational. They do run drone missions out of there, which apparently isn't classified, So the building that has the classified designation is independent for some reason. And that is I guess if it was a government craft, that's a possible place it could have came from. I mean, it's relatively close by, and there was another base a little further away, so I would say Willigrove is about five miles from where we were that night. And then there's another base in Warrington that closed down. That's about ten It's about ten miles. They closed down because of the p Foss chemicals. They were washing these planes with this cleanser that had these permanent chemicals in it and p FOSS and they really damaged the water supply around here and people got very sick and it took them a very long time to address the issues. So they'd shut down the air base portion of it, or I guess they run drones remotely from other bases around the country, around the world. But they used to fly missions out of there, and they had jets and whatever kind of jet fighters they had going out of there, and they would frequently do shows but it was about ten years ago. They stopped and when they closed it down. But that's the base where if it was a government craftic, could it came from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Possibly possibly. Did it approach you from behind or in front?
Speaker 2: It did not.
Speaker 1: It came directly down over top of us. It didn't fly in from the side. It didn't fly in from behind us or in front of us. It came straight down, so I didn't see where it lowered itself. When I looked up, it was already above us, and I was the first one who saw it. And it just lowered itself down, loaded itself down, and it stopped and hovered about fifteen feet over the ground or over our heads, and then it just stopped and spun. So it did not come in from an angle. And that was the weird thing, like it just kind of closed in on us from above, came straight down.
Speaker 7: So with these lights, the main white light in the center, did it engulf all three of you have light?
Speaker 1: That part? I can't remember at all. And when we started running, I don't know how long it was. And since you asked me that question, there was a time gap. When we got back to my friend's house, it was like three o'clock in the morning, and when we had left that little town that we were hanging out at on the other side of the golf course, it was about twelve o'clock, so he usually took us about thirty minutes to walk across the golf course, so we would have got back to his house like right after twelve thirty. The eighteenth hole was almost to his house, so maybe ten more minutes we would have gotten there by a quarter of one.
Speaker 2: We got back.
Speaker 1: I remember looking at the microwave in his kitchen and I was like, dude, it's like three thirty in the morning. Three o'clock in the morning. He's like, ah, we were potting around. We lost track of time. I'm like, no, man, Like we left, we left town like twelve o'clock, and we should have been.
Speaker 2: Back by one at the latest.
Speaker 1: So that's a weird. So it's very possible that you know, the light did englf us and something happened, but I don't none of I don't remember that at all, and I have not done any any sort of digging with hypnosis or anything. I have to figure it out, which I'm kind of interested in doing, and I might pursue that soon. You know, I'm kind of it freaks me out a little bit, but that's all right. I'll figure it out and get through it. But but yeah, so it I forgot about that part. And that's actually that's part of my report that I filed, is that there was a time gap and it was about a couple hours that I think we lost. So it's like, as we were standing in the middle, like it's if we did get taken us running may have been like them putting us back on the ground and near my buddy coming to grips with reality and just running at that point.
Speaker 2: But I don't I don't know that for sure.
Speaker 1: So I can absolutely say that it's a possibility because of the time gap.
Speaker 7: And you mentioned this the sound. Now do you remember the emotion that you felt at the time when you when you first acknowledged it.
Speaker 1: So it was a crippling fear because it was something I had never imagined, Like, it was not it wasn't something that I was pursuing, It wasn't something that I was interested. It was it was just out of nowhere. You just look up and there's this UFO right above you and this sound. And I was fifty ten years old, and you know, I'm not I'm not a bigger guy, so I've never really been.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess if I was a scaredy cat growing up. I fought through it and found courage at most points in my life because that's what you know, It's what a good man does, and I like to consider myself a good man. But I do remember a crippling fear, and I remember a paralysis of being terrified, and we, like I sat there and I remember looking at my friend Matt, and we were standing underneath this thing, and eventually we just worked up the courage to just run because you know, standing there wasn't doing us any good. And we went at the point where curiosity was more important than being afraid. So, you know, as kids, especially as kids who are who are you know, hile mushrooms, I think that we just as soon as our bodies would let go of whatever fear paralysis we were experiencing, we did start the run. And at first it was it was just straight primal fear. Becau's just it was something that I had never seen before, and I didn't know how to deal with it. Being under the influence of that at a young age when you you know, when you're still developing, and and that night, like maybe that's how you know, maybe that's how we all kind of ended up with with some psychiatric and emotional issues after that, because combined with our childhoods, and you combine that, you know, eating mushrooms early on in life, and then having an experience like that where fear just completely just this primal, guttural fear. That's the only way I can describe it. I don't want to say it's like you're seeing a monster, like you know, these aliens, monsters, sci fi. It all kind of lumps together if you think about it, and that's what I'll equate it to. What are you going to do in a situation like that? As an adult, I would have, you know, if I felt fear like that, like in my dream when I saw that, when I saw the UFO landing and the alien approached me, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Listen, you take away my fear.
Speaker 1: I'll go for a rapper. You and I thing no problem like that sounds like one of the coolest things I can imagine. But as a kid, I'm not gonna like I didn't see any beings that night. It did not land, nothing got out, So I can't say how I would have behaved even worse probably if I did see a being. But yeah, so that night there was just it was just a ship. There was no there was no beings, but it was just it was all out fear. And that's the only way I can describe it.
Speaker 7: Okay. And when you were heightening it out of there, do you recall looking back at all?
Speaker 1: I did. I look back so at we high tell that we had about twenty feet and Anthony didn't run. And then when he finally joined us, when he finally said, all right, I'm gonna run. Maybe there's something here I can't say, or whatever conclusion he came to in his mind and started running after us. When once he reached us, we turned around and ran. And then I turned around and the ship.
Speaker 2: Was gone completely.
Speaker 1: It didn't like fly away, It didn't go back up. It was just just vanished. So there was just nothing left. There was no no lights, no no miss no nothing. It was just like it was there one second and gone the next. As soon as I turned my head, it just disappeared. And I look back and it was gone.
Speaker 7: And was any moonlight? Was there any low level light around the golf course.
Speaker 1: It was a clear night, there was no rain, there was no clouds. It was a gorgeous day. It was in you know, we have we have hit or missed Memorial Days in the Philadelphia area. Sometimes they're gorgeous and sometimes they're rainy and miserable. It was one of those gorgeous weekends I remember. You know, when you go to the Jersey Shore, we call it going down the shore, and shore season starts a Memorial Day, so that's usually when people from Philadelphia make the track to the Jersey Shore in South Jersey, specifically from our area, and it's usually really cold and miserable, or it's nice. And it was one of those nice, you know, shore opening weekends, I'll call it. So I don't remember any clouds in the sky. And part of the move I'm reporting was they did a weather report and it was a clear night. It was no storms in the air, nothing like that.
Speaker 7: And when you all got back to the house, did you discuss it with your friends?
Speaker 1: I did, and Anthony got mad at us because he didn't see it, and he caught us nuts. So Matt and I were like, whatever, we're leaving, So he and I walked by ourselves from his house to my house and it was a good mile and a half and we didn't get back to my house until five in the morning, and we talked about it the entire time, and I don't think I don't know, like if we got got to sleep until seven in the morning or what it was, but we were up all night and Anthony still doesn't remember it to this day. But every time I would see Matt, he would he would bring it up. He remembered it. So the both was definitely we absolutely saw it. There's no doubt.
Speaker 7: Was Matt scared as well.
Speaker 2: He was, Yeah, Like I don't know how.
Speaker 1: A brave kid would react in that situation where if kids are brave, I don't even know if we know what bravery is at that age. We all think we do, but we don't. And when you actually see something, I think running is first instinct. I mean, other than like standing there and throwing rocks at it, which is insane, but I think running is the natural reaction to a fifteen year old who sees something like that. He was scared too, We were both scared.
Speaker 7: Yeah, fight or flight. You never know what you're going to do. In certain situations until it happens.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. You know, it's like training with martial arts or being a boxer or you know, you train for years and years and mean you actually get into a fight, just freeze up and I'll do anything. That's so, that's the way it goes. Or even if you're you know, if you're a soldier. I can't say because I've never been a soldier, but being rust into a you know, a terrifying situation is makes it really hard to think.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. Yeah, And the move on investigator was he is he local?
Speaker 1: He is local, and I'm ashamed that I don't remember his name. He and I have only had two conversations on the phone, and I'm gonna probably hit him up after after this, maybe today or tomorrow to talk more. But he is a local guy, and he and I are going to be He invited me out to a meeting. I couldn't make it last month because we were on vacation, and I think they're off this month, but I'm going to go to the August or September meeting whatever it starts up again, and I'm gonna I'm gonna try to be active because it interests me and I want to be around similar people, so you know what I mean, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sure, why not? And did he look into any any other sight into that, because you know, you're very precise on the date, in the year and the time. Did he check any reports?
Speaker 1: So there were no reports filed from that period, and he he said he checked. He tried to check references for the golf course, and nobody from the golf course has ever filed at report either. So on that day, in that particular place there, we were the only one. I'm the only one who filed a report for that situation. So if there is any if there was any sightings on the golf course, they were not reported. And that night there were no other sightings in the area.
Speaker 7: What was the area like then? Is it a lot more built up these days than it was?
Speaker 1: Let me see here the areas. It's a suburban neighborhood. The houses were in that area, they were built in the nineteen fifties, sixties and seventies, so there wasn't a lot of construction. That area has been built up now for a number of decades, and it's always been densely populated enough where you know, people have probably a half acre of property average, you know, for the houses and the houses surrounded the golf course and for miles. It's an area where it's been densely populated, probably since the end of World War two, and I don't I don't see any significant changes. You know, there were some farm lands over toward the base, which is like four or five miles away, that were turned into houses, but in that general area, it had all been built up for a long time.
Speaker 7: So that would have been like a Saturday night, so that the area was like mostly family family houses. So chances are you know, people were either tucked up in bed or had they had the box on watching shows.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, there wasn't. There was. There's not a whole lot of activity at that point in that area at night twelve twelve thirty. You know, maybe some people were sitting in you know, in their backyards quietly drinking with their friends or family, but it wouldn't you wouldn't have heard them, you know, there weren't There weren't fireworks going off or anything like that. It was just it was just a regular chill Saturday night and it wasn't even a holiday. The holidays is the Monday following that, so you know, people were just kind of basically bedtime at that point. For most people around here, it's very quiet, sure.
Speaker 7: I mean you were like free kids hanging out on a golf course on a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were all alone. It's great. That was our spot there. There were holes cut in the fence. We used to sneak on there and drink forties all the time. We would hang out there. At the little time I was going, we went to the corner store. I met up with some friends who were drinking forties and running from the police. That was our favorite thing to do on the weekend. We would search for homeless people to buy us forty forty bottles of you know, malt liquor or whatever, and our beer, regular beer, and we would sit on the on the train tracks and drink and wait for the cops to shine a bullet on us and we would all run. As weird as that sounds, it was our favorite thing to do. But that's what they were doing that night, but we were we were eating the mushrooms. So it was the three of us on our own. We hung out for like maybe fifteen minutes and probably are freaked out and went back towards the golf course to head back toward my friend Anthony's house to watch TV. So that was the that was the plan. I think.
Speaker 7: Okay, good times, we've all been there.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 7: So you had these reoccurring dreams. How how often did you have these dreams over over a period of time or are they very infrequent?
Speaker 1: So it started around the time when Mike was born. I would say I was in my early thirties, which would have been around twenty twelve. He was born in twenty ten, so it would have been around that time that they started. Between twenty ten and twenty twelve, it happened every time I would fall sleep on the couch. Well I shouldn't say every time. That's an overgeneralization. It would happen, if not every month, every other month, you know. It happened frequently enough that it became a family joke, like if Daddy falls asleep from the couch, like his friends are going to come and hang out with him again, because alien friends are going to come and hang out with him again. And sure enough, even the strangest thing is if my dog and my cat today, if I were to if I were to fall asleep on the couch and my dog and my cat are not in the room. I will have another reoccurring dream where the aliens come into my in my living room and yell at me and tell me to go to bed. My dog and my catalaning with me doesn't happen. Strangest thing, you know. It's just I've little dogs, little my tiny little dog. He's half jack brussel on a half Chuawa, and my cat is a Siamese. You know, he's probably seven pounds. But if they're with me, they that the aliens don't come in my dreams and the recurring dream doesn't happen. It's it's a very interesting coincidence. I'll say they protect me, they turn into they turn into my protectors.
Speaker 7: I guess maybe, yeah, they watch over you when you sleep these dreams. How do they make you feel like when you wake up again?
Speaker 2: A bit of fear?
Speaker 1: You know. I end up if I run upstairs and put the covers over my head again, like as you knows, as a man, as a father, you know, trying to protect my house. I'm like, holy shit, did I just run upstairs and cover myself because there's aliens in my living room, like what about my wife and my children?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell am I doing? That realization happens to me sometimes. So when it does happen, I tend to as I'm getting older. I stop and I look around, and I'm like, all right, it was just a treat. I look around, I check all the rooms. I'm like, all right, just dreaming. I'm gonna go upstairs casually, like nothing happened. So I'm trying to get a grip when it does that, because I don't, you know, I need to. I need to make sure that my family's safe. You know, if I think there's somebody in the house, but it's you know, aliens. They're not walking around like at night, Like if if I see them and I open my eyes and you know, everything comes to focus, they disappear. So I know I'm alone and I know that they're not there any longer. If aliens wanted to hurt us, if they're that powerful, they would do it. So that's also a realization I've come to as as an adult. You know, if they're here, why do they want me to go to bed so badly? Maybe because I'm always sleep deprived, and maybe they're helping me out. I don't know, because I never get good night's sleeps ever throughout my entire life. I just wake up. I'm exhausted. It takes so much effort for me to do anything. Like I had told you, I had a thyroid issue like that that affects metabolism and energy. And you know, I tried playing sports when I was a teenager and I just always needed actually, like and I had lime disease when I was a kid. I told you that I just always needed this extra push. Yeah, maybe they're maybe they are my friends that they are looking after me. They're yelling at me to tell me to go to bed so I get a good night's sleep and get up and be a productive person and feed into the machine. I don't know, but you know it's very possible.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 7: And an these dreams, they would never threatening or anything that it was like go to sea.
Speaker 1: No, No, I did have a I did see a new kind about two months ago, uh, right after I started talking to my friend from UFAM. And it was it was a square box. It almost looked like a transistor radio with eyes, and it was hovering in a bubble right by my window, like I looked. I woke up, I looked over my wife toward the windows, and it was just it was about a foot and a half in Diane, and it was just a bubble and it was just as transistor radio was looking out my window. And then when I woke up, it turned and looked at me with its eyes, and I'm like, holy shit, what is that thing? And then it disappeared and I blinked my eyes a couple of times and I came to and then I didn't think anything of it. But apparently there there is a type of alien that is that shape, and I don't know if it's transistor radio, but that's how my mind made sense of it, you know, that's what it looked like. And so that was a new one that I experienced. So there there's been There's been numerous ones. And the time I experienced the Avians, like I had mentioned earlier, was that it was in a dream and I thought there were angels and I was transported to this place where they were in control of like who comes and goes from heaven. That's why I thought there were angels, and I was just kind of like they were just walking around. They were tall. They were taller than people I would say, seven feet. They didn't have wings, but they just they were all different colors and they were they had the these feathers. I don't know if they had like really shallow beaks like or I don't I don't remember their mouth particularly, But so you have these, you know, dreams about them. It's it's very it's very strange, how you don't you know, you could make the argument that, Okay, maybe I saw this in a book or I saw it on a TV show years ago. I don't remember it, it got in there and then I have a dream about it, or you have a dream about something you've never seen before, and it's just legitimate, you know. It's like, how do you explain that? Well, I don't really care too. I just know that I know what I remember and what I felt, and that's you know, it was a very strange thing. Yeah, But the one with the bubble was was very recent. That happened last spring. I don't know what to make of it. Like you just wake up and just blink a few times and they disappeared, Like what do they want? Why are they there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I just I don't have those answers. I don't think anybody else does either.
Speaker 7: I know, I think a lot of people just have pieces. You know, it's a very complicated subject because not everyone is in the same thing, but everyone has something that can add to the great apostle. You said you also in the house, this present house with the paranormal experiences.
Speaker 1: So the present house of the paranormal experience is I would say, the uh it's are there? There are apparently lay lines in my area. There's a town called Lansdale and there is a Coogle Ball in the middle of town, and legend has it they put the google ball directly over the intersection of lay lines. And I'm not really familiar with the legend of them, but it could be some sort of ancient form of communication in the earth. I don't know from what I've researched. That's the only thing I've I've come up with. And if you know what a cougar ball is, it looks like a fountain. It's this giant ball of marble. It's probably five feet wide, perfect sphere, and it rests on top of this base where water is transferred through it like a fountain, and as the waters pushed through with the pump, it rotates this ball, which I don't even know how much it went. Weigh a ton, would say, and that's the Coogar ball. And if you look on the side, there's the manufacturing plant from Germany that makes these balls. And apparently it's on the intersection of a lay line. And the I'm saying that because I always wondered if my house was built on a lay line or some sort of ancient place. Because the first man who who was the original owner of the house, he was a very prolific guy, like he wrote a neighborhood newspaper. He was constantly building things in the house and modifying it, building it like he did everything himself, like he would build a dish. He built, you know, our sun porto by himself. And he just came home one day from work, and you know, he worked at home depots a retiree, and he bought this this siding glass door that was on sale and he just cut a hole in the master bedroom, put the siding glass door in and just just built a deck in the house. Like he did this crazy stuff all by himself. And he used to have all these parties and everybody knew him and then the second owner of the house was a military man who apparently was involved with the creation of the drone that found with some a bit lauden and he was a very interesting character. He had lived all over the world. And they left us this really nice lamp from Morocco that that hangs from the ceiling and it's tin and it has like it has like the it's like this red it's coated with this red glass inside, so when you turn the light on, it looks really neat. We have it on a back porch. And and then there's me, who's the plumber by day, author by night. And you know, I've had these experiences and it's like when I talk to other people in the neighborhood, they're like, yeah, we've had some pretty interesting people living in your house in this neighborhood. And I'm like, well, maybe there's a reason for that now, and maybe we're attracted to this place for some reason. So it's there, may be the place attracts interesting people to buy the house, you know, which makes me, which makes me think that our house is sentient or humans actually just or human slaves to the to the houses who need us to build and maintain them. That's it's a fun conspiracy theory that that I don't think holds much's relevance, but like talking about it like as a as a contractor, because we live in these houses and we put, you know, our life savings into them, like fixing it up, and it constantly needs love and attention. If you if you you know, if you don't you don't maintain it, the tax man will come and get you and and the house will fall apart. You know, So do our our house is sentient? Do do we actually live to maintain these houses? And and we're we're in their control? Like, I don't know, that's a fun thing. I could I could put one of my books one day, maybe make that into a science fiction thing, like the houses actually control us, maybe the house that we live and I summoned us there so we could we could build more stuff because I I build things by hand. I uh, i'd be. I started doing finished carpentry since I moved into this house. So we have a lot of custom things that I've done. And you know, when people come over then from the neighborhood or whatever for a party, they often really like what we've done because it's just different. And they're like, oh, well, you know the other two, the other two owners before you also did interesting things. Maybe it's something. And I'm like, it could be something. I don't know. But it's also nice just to live in a cool house. So maybe that's it too exactly.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it could just be the environment, could be the land. I mean, you know, we are energy. You know, we imprint and leave our energies and houses long after we're gone. So could well be you could. And we're always drawn to certain places, certain locations.
Speaker 1: That's true. And apparently there are these glasses that you can purchase, and there is a YouTube series about this guy who found these glasses that you put them on and you can see people's oars, And I'm tempted to buy one and walk around my neighborhood or just wear them randomly to see if you can see people's oars or see if there's some orea coming from like my house or other places. Like I don't know what the glasses are, and I wish I could reference his name, but I can't, And I could just say that they remind me of the glasses from They Live. I mentioned the story of the movie with Roddy Piper earlier. I mean you can't see you know, aliens and skin suits, but you can see oars with them, which is which is very interesting. And in this podcast they talk about how, you know, maybe eighty percent of the people in this world don't have souls and and that you know, they're just they're just like NPCs as we would call them today, non playable characters, which is a video game reference. And there's only twenty percent of us that that have souls and acknowledge that these things are going on. But everyone else just kind of just hunkers down and just just makes the gears turn and just goes through their daily lives, not not thinking or caring that you know, what else could be happening.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But the people with people who are you know, I don't want to say containers, that's a horrible word, but people who are or soul carriers, they you know, they're always asking questions like you and I like, we asked these questions, We have these experiences, and you know, are we ever going to get an answers? Who knows?
Speaker 2: But it's worth it's worth searching.
Speaker 7: Indeed, And yeah, it makes sense I mean walking around Yeah, that was empty. That's a high number, but yeah, empty, non original. It's probably just our generation that left.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just gen next that left, and we're all trying to figure out what's going on. I don't know. Maybe it's something that's done to us as a generation. That's that's the Boomers just with their with their with their cocaine and and their their Miami vice. They just left us too, our own devices, good stuff. Right, Thank you so much, Thank you so much. It was it was easy to talk to you. You open me up quite there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: To our listeners, certainly check out Ryan Plumber by Day or for by Night, and you know, if you're interested in American dysfunction, certainly check him out. Put all the links down below so you can follow.
Speaker 1: On Amazon dot com, on Barnes and Noble dot com. You go in any store and ask for it, and you can. You can get my first team book books. Their one will be out in September.
Speaker 3: That's not long.
Speaker 1: It is right around the corner. And I wrote that in twenty twenty three, so it's taken me three years to get this far. I am very excited. I just did the cover art last week. It's in copy editing now and yeah we're almost there.
Speaker 7: Great looking forward to that and wish you all the best. Thank you, Ryan, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nick. I appreciate being here and it's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 7: It's been wonderful to meet you. Okay, take care of yourself and keep in touch Nick. All right, take care bye for now, brother, Thank you. Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fang you to Ryan for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye, An