Speaker 1: Hm hmm what Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm so sorry, sorry, so sorry. I I was just I was making I was not making them. I'm in the covers.
Speaker 2: I I know I could lease my job for this.
Speaker 1: I'm I there are no words to explain why I'm in your bed, my lord, my lord, my lord.
Speaker 2: No, I'm no. I know the penalties for touching, for touching a demon's and even lord's stuff. I I I accept the consequences. It's fine.
Speaker 1: I just hope that you make it quick. And yeah, I what what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean you're laughing?
Speaker 1: I mean you're allowed to do whatever you want. You own me, but you're you're laughing. I means that you're probably gonna sure me. And what I know, You're right, I'm not allowed that much sleep. We have to clean all day and then cook, and then we have to make sure to go tend to animals outside. And just because the groundskeepers they never do the right thing. And if I don't tend to them, we're not gonna have eggs for breakfast, and we're not gonna have milk, and well ne goes. We need a lot of milk, especially as fluffy or Persian based ones. It's I'm sorry, that's very gracious of you. It'll it'll never happen again. It'll it'll never happen again. I didn't mean to fall asleep in it. Did you say i'd cute i'll sleeping in your bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, all the other necho maids are more senior to me. I'm new. Really well, thank you? Yeah, yeah, I got. I've been the one tasks for last week of cleaning your chambers. Really, I just I don't do really well with them. Compliments. They tend to be backhandid or or they mean someone's making fun of me, and I just don't get the joke. Might not just not getting the joke.
Speaker 2: You are. You are absolutely gonna torture. You're gonna viaiment what okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Okay, I can finish the bed, I can put everything back, and I can what.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: Once you report this, they're gonna move me from tending to your chambers and they're probably gonna send me down to I don't know, laundry room or something. You're personal Well, you haven't had a personal maide and at least that I heard of in for like five years. Really, oh more than a maid?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What about this uniform so I get to actually wear real I'm not gonna lie it's cute. It's just these are really different made uniforms and what I'm used to.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: You want me, if I'm getting this straight, to be your more like your personal assistant and cater to your everyone women.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, Well so what I'll be cleaning that?
Speaker 1: Another maid's going to clean this. Okay, So I'll be bringing you everything that you need your breakfast. I will be making sure all of your affairs are tended to.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that you have some.
Speaker 1: Meetings this afternoon, well only because I had to set out the clothes for the for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, this is just.
Speaker 1: A lot of responsibility. No one's ever trusted me with such things. I didn't know falling asleep in my master's bed would end up with this type of I I'm sorry, I'm just I'm just I'm a little ball of anxiety.
Speaker 2: I just well, not what what beautiful?
Speaker 1: Nobody calls me that I promise you. No, no, no, I'm not trying to whatever you say is true.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm beautiful.
Speaker 1: If you say it, I just stop apologizing. I just I tend to be a very apologetic person. I'm sorry, Ree, I guess I shouldn't be. What my name is Zena Zeena Alexander. Yeah, how I got here in hell? My life above was really different. I got caught up with some of the wrong people at the wrong time, I guess. And well, here I am down here in Hell. Well, no, I didn't do anything too terribly bad, but my actions resulted in a lot of people getting hurt. I didn't have the best childhood and grew up in desperate situations, so I had to make some desperate decisions. Ended up anyways, here I am toning for my sins.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought you had.
Speaker 1: Some sort of powers where we could blink around and go wherever. And it's oh, where are we? No?
Speaker 2: We are outside?
Speaker 1: This is outside. We were inside, we were inside your bench, were nowhere outside?
Speaker 2: We're here?
Speaker 1: Why are we out here? Oh no? Well, you see, they keep a tab on who goes in and out the door. So if I don't go back out that door, then the neco bands are gonna get really Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't You're right, I don't I have to listen to them anymore. But aren't they going to give you a lot of trouble because shouldn't you be selecting your personal assistant from one of the senior members. No, no, I wasn't trying to I wasn't trying to second guess your judgment. Of course, you can go outside of protocol. You make the protocol. You are the protocol.
Speaker 2: Are you are it? It's you're too hunt well. I mean they teach us we have to be so.
Speaker 1: You know, we have to listen. You're our boss. We have to do whatever you say. I just thought you'd be more aggressive than Oh I can no, got you. You're aggressive when you need to be. I guess that's just a sound of a good leader. Okay, so I don't have to listen to the neco maids anymore. And if they give you hell, well they can't give you hell.
Speaker 2: We're all in it.
Speaker 1: I guess it's the master of this domain you give them hell. Sorry, bad joke. Okay, So when do I start, oh, oh no, this is no this this looks nice?
Speaker 2: No, this is comfy? What is kind of fabric?
Speaker 1: Is this? This feels really really really nice?
Speaker 2: It's a oh you're right by my face?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? This is.
Speaker 1: This necklace. If I ever need you, I can just call you. Okay, perfect? So what are my first assignments?
Speaker 2: Move my rooms? Right now?
Speaker 1: I stay in a room with about three or four other neck goes. They're they're older than I've been here longer. They're a little eccentric. We'll go with that. Well, I wouldn't say it's bad.
Speaker 2: I would just say they're eccentric.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 2: Really you know? Well, I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: I can move out into into your quarters.
Speaker 2: Oh the little room that's off to the side. Yeah, no, I can move my stuff in there. What sleep at your feet? Oh? I mean your bed is plenty big enough.
Speaker 1: I just I I just worry.
Speaker 2: Does this mean that you want to? Oh? Wow? I just didn't think consent.
Speaker 1: Would be something that's really that important and big in Hell? But that's really well, no, i'd be lying if I didn't, so in professionals, I shouldn't say that. Never mind, you're right, I guess we are in Hell. I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't find you attractive. I think everybody who works here thinks that you are one of the sexiest things that we've ever seen. But you push those thoughts out of your head.
Speaker 2: And I know these types of things don't tend to.
Speaker 1: Go well if you, you know, hook up with the boss and then one day they fancy you, one day they don't it, then you're out in the cold. So okay, So you don't want to do anything to me until I'm good and ready and want.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good to know. I have no problem sleeping at the foot of your bed. I'll be there at you're backing call if you ever need me.
Speaker 2: Got to you. No, I'm just I.
Speaker 1: Guess I should get going so I can move my stuff into the other chambers and prepare for our first night in your bed, I imagine. And Neca food really, I get to eat your food. Your food's so much better. Always serve you is great. Yeah, no, so you're right. We do get to drink milk, but it's usually milk that's been said out for quite some time.
Speaker 2: We'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to say the least. We have whatever meat is left over, the leftovers, leftovers they've also been out for. We don't have refrigeration down.
Speaker 2: In the Necho.
Speaker 1: The Necho kitchen, well, the senior members get to eat the senior member's food, but the rest of us don't what you want to overhaul the kitchen? Well, yeah, I just figured it was hell, this is part of our punishment.
Speaker 2: I guess that's one take on hell.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many other people have that belief, but that's very kind of you. No, I would have known someone who's so cute. Oh, now he's blushing. See when I said sexiest, you were thinking it's just because you have power that I was saying that. Now now, if I have to accept you calling me cute, you have to accept me calling you cute. No, no, no, no, It's the only time I'll make a demand of you, sir. All right, I guess I should get.
Speaker 2: To my duties.
Speaker 1: You'll find that I'm anything if I'm not diligent. I like to make sure I get the job. Hey, guys, is Zena Alexander here. Today's inspiration for the video was one hundred percent sir, Demon Lord ASMR Awesome channel will be linked in the description below has this series where he is the uh he's demon Lord and you found a necho sleeping in his bed. And I thought it would be really funny because I like that series A lot to actually give the other side. I am not going completely on his storyline. This is not canon to the story that he's creating, but I am taking some points from it and giving the necho.
Speaker 2: Side of it. And I'm actually thinking about making her a.
Speaker 1: Bit of a fem fatale, not just this like super stubby kitty girl that's listening to him, but like maybe a husk like character where he has her soul and she sees this opportunity need to get her soul back, and maybe a little bit of beauty in the beast where once she sees the kind side of him, she doesn't want to leave anymore. Like she's like, Okay, I was after my freedom. I have a chance for my freedom. This guy's actually kind of worth it. I don't know if you guys like that kind of storylinkline, let me know. I also have a couple other storylines I thought about going with it, but yeah, think of her as like a Persian husk. I know, big fluffy tail, but I look at her more.
Speaker 2: As a Persian. It's a Persian cat.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: AnyWho.
Speaker 1: I will be live streaming tonight playing Ray to Shadow Legends. A link is in the description box below. Thank you for sponsoring us. If you guys would like to come play with me, and if you use the link below, it greatly helps my my channel. If if you've never signed up before, I played it, and we will be doing some clan quests tonight which she'll be a lot of fun. And shout out to everyone who knows. I can't say breakfast.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I try sometimes I'll get it right, but nine times out of ten, I'm gonna say breakfast, not breakfast, so hard for my mouth. Don't like saying it like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. Anyways, I love you guys, and I'll see you in the next one.
Speaker 1: Bye.