Speaker 1: Baby, are a gangstera touo. It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with.
Speaker 3: Me, mess with me baby a gangster to.
Speaker 1: Couch baby, You're a Gangstato.
Speaker 2: For Good Warner.
Speaker 4: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe the Fellas.
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 6: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 7: And my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 6: I'm Jacob and today we bring back the cosmic Peach. Julia.
Speaker 7: Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 5: Dude. Hi, I am really excited. Well, actually we were gonna do the wrap up show today, but I have a little surprise for you guys. H So, yeah, I'm excited. Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 7: Yeah cool.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how the nineties series went down, but that was actually one of my favorite series I did for you guys. It was a lot of nostalgia and fun, so I hope it went over well.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: We get a lot of positive feedback from the good cult members out there from all of the shows that we have like Josh Monday, you Strange Brew, Deplorable Janet. Now the meta mysteries is coming on there, Cajuan Knight, Like it's it's you know, forming in to be like a formidable force. And you know, whenever you get so many different perspectives, and that's kind of like our goal was to just turn into a channel. You know, like if you turn on the Disney Channel, you're not only watching Molana all the time. Like it's all these different movies. It's all these different shows and everything. And that's really what we wanted to turn it into. And so we love all the different perspectives, all the different talking points, and yeah, just trying to be a catch all for everybody that is questioning reality a little bit.
Speaker 2: And you bring your own flair to a one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are so many people in the conspiracy realm that also get into murder mysteries, serial killers, cold case files, the unanswered questions that are very popular in today's world, and that is something that you just naturally gravitate towards. So you know, we absolutely appreciate your brand that you bring to this cult.
Speaker 5: You know, well, thank you, And I love doing this show once a week and I love coming up with like ideas for the new series. But I do like kicking it old school with you guys every now and again. You remember, before it was cultex cosmic, I would just come on and like do a random presentation for you guys, like in the good old days. So I kind of wanted to do that today, just to have fun and talk about something different.
Speaker 7: Let's get weird.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, we are going to get weird. And before I even start this, I have to say so I don't get shredded in the comments section or something like that. This is like for fun. Obviously, this is theories. This is conspiracy theories. Right. I'm not saying this is one hundred percent fact or anything. But I've been calling this presentation the resurrection presentation because I've been looking into like all these different mythologies and stuff, and a lot of them and some of them are not even mythology. It's just like stuff that's like in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and stuff like that. They all mention and this idea of like the undead, right, zombies, vampires or like the like something similar, because those are words that we came up with, vampire and zombie, but the mention of like a dead person being resurrected and like either a demon's spirit is in their body or something like that. It was a super real phenomenon for the longest and every culture across the world talks about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just found.
Speaker 5: That kind of interesting, and I went and I looked at all these different cultures that talk about basically dead people rising up out of the grave. Probably one of the most famous ones is in the Bible even twice with Lazarus and then Jesus was resurrected. So yeah, I just thought it was kind of interesting. And I mean, for thousands of years literally, people have been talking about like strange, soulless creatures like zombies, vampires, And I don't know about you guys, but that's like one of my favorite genres of like horror movie is zombie movies and vampires like Resident Evil, right or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it depends, right, because like I am legend, for instance, that in the book they were more like vampire creatures. In the movie, they were more like zombie creatures. And then when we're talking about like zombie movies, which I do love, it depends on which style because we have the zombie Land style zombies that are at their foy, they're able to sprint the you know what I mean, all these things. Then we have the other one like was it a what's the one where they're like staggering in was it a Night of Living Dead? Yeah, and they're more staggering and they don't really have muscle definition because they're deteriorating corpses, and that also kind of checks out. It depends on which style you're looking at and who the director and writer is. It really depends on what kind of zombie we're dealing with. So I mean, it's it's very asking to look into.
Speaker 6: For sure, there's the zombies from Game of Thrones too.
Speaker 2: White Walters. Yeah, absolute, well, I mean.
Speaker 5: In this like twenty eight days Later zombies and like, you know, shit like this. But the whole thing is there is such a fine line between like vampiism and zombieism because they're both like undead, cannibalistic, bloodthirsty, like soulless, weird things, and it's so prevalent in pop culture like oh they're vampire. Oh they're a zombies like weird, soulless bloodsucker thing. And again those are words we came up with, but I actually think it's a it's a real like the realist shit, you know, because why since almost the beginning of time has it been mentioned. And then when we look at kind of like the elite class of people, you know, like the royal families got some weird thing where they're all anemic and they they like need blood and shit, and the thought of like actual vampires to me could be like the realist shit, but they just have different ways of like hiding it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the belief that they are absolutely real.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden is straight up you know, Weekend at Bernie's, you know that guy.
Speaker 7: He is the most prototypical one.
Speaker 6: And you can even point to like Queen Elizabeth like that that whole thing about how she was able to live so long she was a fucking walking corpse as well. And now maybe it was just because she was so old, but it is interesting about how all these elites they live well into their nineties. George Soros still kicking. He's like ninety eight, bro, Like it almost doesn't even make sense. But I mean, are are they zombified or did they die and we're brought back to life, or are they on some kind of drug that you know, maybe helps them survive beyond whatever the capabilities and limits of you know, the human body is able to do.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 6: Like what was it like in the Bible that basically God was like, We're gonna limit human life to one hundred and twenty years or something like that. So, I mean, don't see too many people living into their hundreds. I mean until you check out the Doge data, which you know you got six hundred year olds over there. Which one of those?
Speaker 3: Right? It also depends on like you said, the royals right now, I could even understand, uh, the same way, Like you have purebred dogs, and when you interbreed dogs like that, you have certain genetic defects that become more pronounced. The same is true with humans and so having genetic birth defects and anemia and all these things within the royal class. If you look at World War One, for instance, all that was was cousins going to war against each other, Like pretty much all of Europe was led by second and first cousins who were all marrying each other. And like, so I can understand why the royal class has some weird things about that. But that's not to say they don't also have some occult weird things going on with them as well, right, because.
Speaker 5: I mean they brag about like this connect into like Vladim Paler, who's like the inspiration for the og vamp like Dracula stuff. And then there is also a connection with the royals to this woman named Elizabeth Baalery. I don't know if you're familiar with her, but they say that she had to drink blood and bathe in blood and stuff because she wanted to preserve her beauty. But to me, it's like this, like this is still vamporism because it's like she she craved young blood from young women and she said it preserved her and she wouldn't age and shit like this is another story of and she's somehow connected to the royals as well. So this goes like way way back with this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and the character of Madame Dauphine in the third series, third season of American Horse Heaven, which is in fact based off of a real woman who really did that to slaves and slave babies to use their blood for all. It's horrible, disgusting history, but it's still history. Do in fact need to acknowledge it? She didn't just come up with that on her own. That was a long standing practice from Europe of using the blood of babies to preserve yourself and make you younger in all of these things. I mean, it's there's a lot of truth to be.
Speaker 6: Said there, you know, before we go any farther, I'm trying to I've been really thinking about like all this blood magic and blood sacrifice, and you know, there always seems to be some kind of connection to the blood. You look into the coding of of the DNA within the blood and it spells out like God or Yahweh or something or God within you or some kind of shit like that. And it makes me think, like, you know, if this is if you're coming from my perspective, and this is a simulation or dream or the matrix or something like that, what role do you think the blood would play in that kind of in that kind of context, Because.
Speaker 5: The life is in the blood, and I think even the Bible says the life is in the blood, and so like, if you were a soulless creature and you had to literally be a parasite and siphon off life from other beings to sustain yourself, you would need the life the blood like to me, And actually, I have something in my presentation about Native Americans talking about this exact thing, and they have a word for it, and it's not only in the blood, but it's also in your breath, and they say it's it's an essence that lives in your blood and your breath, because those are the two things that are divine, like from God, your blood and your breath.
Speaker 6: So well, and the you know, the breath is obviously going to oxygenate the blood and kind of nivot that force that it needs.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you can't live without blood, and you can't live without air, and yes, yes for extent a period of time, you can't live without water, and an even longer time, you can't live without food. Yeah yeah, fine, finem Fine, that's kind of the whole premise. Right, if it bleeds, you can kill, right, and if it breathes, then you can also suffocate it. These are way quicker ways to achieve that that spark of death or that.
Speaker 2: Spark of life.
Speaker 3: So for people to use blood in magic, especially if they're like burning it or something like that, you are taking the actual essence of life and inverting it and perverting it and that's the whole premise behind it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, yeah, So I don't know what I want to get. I want to like put bones behind this theory because I know that, you know, people are aware that it's it's throughout history and different cultures and shit, but it's different when you kind of break it down. And I first want to say, going into this, I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure. This is obviously my speculation. But like with the new shit that they came out about the Pyramids and stuff, like oh, there's all these fucking chambers that come down underneath the pit, like, oh, you're just figuring that out. Oh you didn't know this before. It's just brand new information that you have that you're letting us know. Like, this is ridiculous to me, And it's coming from the same people who say that the Pyramids were used as burial chambers, but like all of the pharaohs and shit were found in the Valley of the Kings apart from one they say, which I don't even I don't even believe that they actually found a fucking sarcophagus in there. I think that they said they did so they could make this theory that they were burial chambers makes sense.
Speaker 2: They were used for that purpose, but not the Three big.
Speaker 5: Not the yeah, the Giza Plateau, the Three Biggies that they are like big energy conductor things. And I mean this information about these these chambers underneath the pyramid, this is coming from the same people who will tell you that a thousand carrier pigeons and a couple thousand Hebrew slaves with chains and whips fucking quarried this shit from one hundred miles away and brought it here and stacked these five ton blocks into per faction, Like I don't believe you, No, okay, this.
Speaker 2: Is there's more.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say, you know, bullshit outright that's come of these scans that they took and all of that.
Speaker 2: But I will say.
Speaker 3: This, I watched the four hour press release that these dudes did, and yes it was an Italian and all these things. It gave almost like a little to no substance to any kind of actual science. One guy get up and pretty much just regurgitated Graham Hancock's theories of Ananachi and aliens and all these things, which like, okay, all right, I fine, fine, there was three main guys that gave this talk. One of them of an hour long conversation, I think five minutes of it was something that could have been backlogged or sourced.
Speaker 2: In something other than just whatever.
Speaker 3: And he he also kind of sounded like us in the sense that he had a filthy mouth and he wasn't like a professional and a scholar. He sounded more just like a conspiracy head that was a part of this team. It's like, okay, I can let it go whatever. The next guy gets up and for thirty five minutes he talked about some scientific things, but it's like, okay, how.
Speaker 2: Could I put this without sounding like.
Speaker 3: A dickhead, because I don't I do believe that there is stuff under the pyramids, and like I'm with this.
Speaker 2: I like this. I'm here.
Speaker 3: But if the scans were so accurate and all of these things, and they kept saying they did this for free, it charged them. It cost them nothing to do these scans from this satellite and all these things. It was open source and it was free from charge all this stuff. If that's true, let's test this theory. Scan a mountain range with a known tunnel system inside of it, and let's see if the scans can show the tunnel system as accurately as you're claiming that it can, just throwing it out just to shut up the haters. Right, it's a simple thing and it costs you nothing. You've gone on fifty different times in this four hour conversation to say that it was free, so just go for it, and they refuse. They refuse, then all right, and he kind of did. It's some scientific conversation about it. Then the next guy gets up and just basically reads fanfick for like an hour and a half and.
Speaker 2: Like that was it.
Speaker 3: And it's like this was the four hour breakdown that everybody was just like waiting on pins and needles to hear about. It's like cool, bro, thank you. And then one of them was like, these things are probably made out of tungsten the.
Speaker 2: Columns, if you will. Now, he has nothing.
Speaker 3: To go off of to say that, because tungsten doesn't vibrate, and we know that because dot dot dot there's a lot of metals that if they're buried in the ground, won't vibrate like that. But I do like that idea, and I even said, Jonathan didn't know that are like if these were made out of steel or even iron. It completely rewrites what we think we know about human history, and like, if there is a kernel of truth to that, I'm fucking here.
Speaker 2: Let's learn more. But nothing, And then we got what was it? Last week? Some quote unquote doctor dug down and found these.
Speaker 3: Big pools of blue and there were bodies floating in it and the indies cubes at the bottom, and like, I'm sorry, you dug down three hundred meters into the ground and no one knew about it until today and you saw these bodies have no money talking about it, Like okay, great, so this is TikTok lord, this is in real life.
Speaker 6: The thing is is that the pyramids are uber protected, and I do believe that the people who are protecting them obviously not the lower level people, but the people who know that there's probably some kind of knowledge to take from these structures and maybe even what's underneath them, right, Like, I think that there are certain gatekeepers to really understanding the Egyptian Pyramids, And so then you're gonna have people that are relegated to doing these, you know, like t MoU scans of trying to figure out what it is because you're not gonna get any big government contractor to send in the best technology and the best devices, because in my opinion, they.
Speaker 7: Probably already know, like they don't need to.
Speaker 6: Prove anything, So I mean, unfortunately, it's I think that maybe a little bit more will come out over the years, but I don't really have a whole lot of high hopes.
Speaker 7: The same way I don't really have a whole lot of high.
Speaker 6: Hopes that you know, we're going to understand all of the redacted shit from the Epstein files. It's like, you know, some things you gotta just fill in with imagination, and I think that that's probably all they were doing.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, though, is I think there's gatekeepers for all of Egyptian I don't know if you would call it mythology, but it's like if people are openly willing to say that the Bible has been like translated and interpreted and things got lost along the way, and it's been mistranslated in some ways and this and that, and it's true for all ancient religions. Throughout times, things get lost, things get mistranslated, things get covered up, things get buried, and it's like, let's just say that there are big tanks under the blue tanks under the pyramid with fucking dead bodies floating in them, and shit like, what does that mean? What the fuck does that actually mean? And the whole thing about the pyramids being a burial chambers never made sense to me. They're not even constructed to look like a burial chamber. And so it makes me wonder if we've got a lot of the ancient past wrong, because everything we know is pretty much a lie up until this point, especially like Hebrew slaves putting this fucking shit together and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I think, so the world is so much more. This is just from my own perspective. I don't even try to convince people of it. I just like looking at it from a different perspective. I think that so much of this mythology it has to be so much more esoteric than exoteric it is. It's so much symbolically deeper than what people believe is on the surface.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to sit here and apply that to literally everything and try and change people's minds. I'm not one of those people that are gonna, you know, be the Canarian the coal mine and oh my god, you gotta come check this out. Like I'm not like that, Like you believe what you believe in some sometimes that's another you don't need any more than that. I love the esoteric part about it, though, because it's it's more gripping, you know, to me.
Speaker 7: And maybe that's wrong.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm just you know, maybe maybe the devil just has his pitchfork in my back and he's puppeteering me and I'm just over here spewing all all of this misinformation or whatever.
Speaker 5: But I don't know that fucking Jonathan and your fucking devil pitchfork information.
Speaker 7: Asshole, don't show me across I'll melt.
Speaker 3: But I mean place in this, right, the esoteric reason why they built these things. Now, there is an exoteric portion of that. The building itself, the pyramid itself is a physical thing we can touch, right, but there had to have been an esoteric reason for it to be built. So I think that this is kind of where that finds as a unison.
Speaker 6: I think that it was probably some kind of I mean, it could have been like some kind of energy device or something like that, but in the esoteric understanding, like maybe maybe it's just some kind of uh ritual ritualistic symbol of sorts a lot like a pentagram or something like that, Like a pentagram on its own. Exoterically, it's just a fucking star, you know what I mean. Like on the surface, you're just looking at the same old star that you were creating whenever you were in kindergarten.
Speaker 7: That's all it is.
Speaker 6: But esoterically that's where all the magic and all the occult kind of stuff happens. I don't know, I'm I'm super interested. I'm very open minded to whatever comes from the pyramid stuff, Like I don't like, I don't necessarily hitch my wagon or whatever to any one specific belief whenever it comes to the pyramid.
Speaker 5: Those two things can exist at the same time, though, Jonathan, because it could be symbolic. Sure, But there's all these like resonating chambers within the pyramid, and it's like, what were they using those for healing? What were they using those forward to fucking get their fucking consciousness? You know, where you shoot out of your body and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: And something like that. Like I look into a lot of the magic and stuff like that, and they talk about like going into your temple, and then you have all these symbols all around you, and it's gonna help you resonate at a certain frequency to help you get super deep in your meditation. And then your real magical work works within your mind. And it's not so much like you know, the sword and the shield and the childist and all that kind of stuff. Those are just basically symbols to use within you know, within your mind, and that's really where the magic, you know, happens from what from from the magicians that I have talked to, and from the stories that I've looked into. That's my understanding. And so it could just be a symbol. But then you get into one of those chambers and it resonates at a certain frequency, and maybe it allows you to go super balls deep into the meditation realm or into the spiritual realm, or into the heavenly realm or the Hellish realm or whatever.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: So who knows, dude who, I'm pretty stumped on it.
Speaker 5: I have not I think again, I think those two things can exist at the same time because we can see a lot of these shits were built with like sacred geometry and stuff like that. That wasn't an accident. But I want to actually have you guys, the next couple of things that I read to you, I want you to take it literally and not as if it was like a spiritual metaphor for something, because I think even certain things in the Bible should be taken literally and not like they're a fairy tale story to make you feel good inside. I think a lot of this stuff was actually literal. And someone you mentioned earlier, Janet from Deplorable Nation, Her and I just covered something about Jonah from the Bible, and it says that he was taken to hell for three days after he was swallowed, and like, let's just say, for instance, the whale took him to the depths of the ocean and he spent three days in hell. You could take that as like a spiritual metaphor, like, oh, he was in hell mentally for three days, or you could take that as like some shit opened up in the ocean swallowed him down into the depths of the earth and he literally spent three days in hell. I mean, you could take things literally or spiritually however you want to, you know, But when I look at a lot of these Egyptian things and I see like hieroglyphics where it looks like they're using light bulbs and stuff like that. I don't think that's a metaphor for enlightenment. I think they actually had advanced technology. They had shit that they shouldn't have had, and so a lot of this stuff that we look, oh it's a lotus flower, Well, why does it look like a big stargate thing that they're opening?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: It just they always come up with some kind of a spiritual representation for things that they don't want you to know about. And so in nineteen twenty two, this guy named Howard Carter, supposedly all on his own, with no help whatsoever, found the tomb of King Tut and it had been untouched since his death in thirteen thirty three BCS. So I think it's interesting they found it in the year that would add up to like all those threes. But anyways, no, I agree.
Speaker 3: That's the very famous picture of the seal of the unopened tomb of King Tut, the ropes and the clay things around it. They actually knew for sure that no grave robbers had touched it because it was I find it fascinating as hell.
Speaker 5: I find this one fascinating too, and it's actually what sparked my whole looking into this like vampire, zombie weird stuff, because there are cryptic ass fucking yeah, there you go. It's intricately decorated with all of these incantations from the Book of the Dead. And he was in several sarcophagus, like his body was wrapped, all the organs taken out and putting separate jars. There's all of these intricate incantations all over the walls and.
Speaker 2: And on the wraps themselves. As a matter of fright, there was a practice to it all.
Speaker 3: I watched there was this one YouTube video this dude who learned Egyptian actually mummified I think it was like a chicken in the correct Egyptian momification, and he wrote the spells and the incantations from the Book of the Dead, and as he wrapped, he put a gym and he did the whole thing and he said the words and like it was a very fascinating video, but like, yeah, this stuff wasn't done for hypothetical metaphors. This was done for a physical practice to it all.
Speaker 5: Right, So got it right there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, pages, And it's awesome.
Speaker 5: If you really look at this stuff and what the what the incantations are saying, is like they basically have to pass through kind of like a Dante's inferno, several layers of hell with like beings with knives for heads, and like all this horrendous stuff, right, But the way that they mummify the bodies and the ritualism that goes into these burial chambers and the lynks, like you were saying, Jacob, that they go to to like put all this stuff in there with the corpse. It was just interesting to me, is where did they get the idea that a body would have to be completely hollowed out then wrapped up with all these incantations on the wrappings, as you were saying, put in one sarcophagus, that gets put into another sarcophagus, and then they put this big, huge golden thing on his head and they wrap it all up right, and they put all this stuff in there, and they say it's just part of the ritualism, there's nothing to it, or just honoring him because he's the pharaoh. Whatever. But all kinds of ancient cultures went to great links to almost make sure that these bodies were so wrapped up and so like almost impossible for them to come back up out of the grave, it seems, and they talk about how even in death the pharaoh has some type of connection to the physical body, that he has like a tie to the physical body, and he would need it preserved like that to use for something. Maybe ancient Egyptians had a fucking problem with people coming up out of the grave. I don't know. I wasn't there, but the links that they went to to like hallow them out, wrap them up, put them in several layers of sarcophagus, and then bury them in these chambers and then seal the chambers up. And them talking about how the spirit would still have some kind of a connection to the physical corpse was interesting to me because there is another place in Peru that during the same time period that the ancient Egyptians were doing all this sarcophagus and all this stuff. In Peracus, Peru, they found all these gigantic skeletons with elongated skulls right with red hair that were hollowed out and wrapped in this very ritualistic way and then like buried in chambers, but they bound the body up like they would put knees to chest and bind them up, hollow them out, bury them in chambers, and so you almost have to ask yourself, why were all the ancient so worried about preserving the bodies this way or like binding them in this way? Was it because like they literally had a problem with these bitches coming back up out of the grave. I don't know. But the reason I think it's interesting is because the same elongated skull motherfuckers that were all bound up in Peru, they did testing on King Tut and he was actually a descendant from Akan'naten, the one with the big elongated skull in ancient Egypt. And I think it was his sister Mary Totten that also had the big elongated skull.
Speaker 2: And then they had.
Speaker 5: Wife, but they both, I mean, they were both depicted as having like big long eyes and huge elongated skulls, and then there's depictions of them with their children, and they also had elongated skulls. And it's notorious for King Tut to have like this weird pooch belly and like kind of weird features.
Speaker 2: And stuffed as fuck all that in breeding. He had a club foot, a cleft lip, a weird head, right, he said, he had a weird gut and like all the roylds did, because that's what happens when you marry your sister for centuries and centuries, you know, right.
Speaker 5: And so he's a descendant from this one that has the big elongated skull, right, just like the ones that they're finding in Peru. And they time to like bind these bodies and wrap these bodies and put all these incantations on the wall and stuff like that. And if we really look at it, like besides what we know about history, because they will tell you that this is just for help with their passage into the after life or what have you. But what if we looked at it like with your eyes, because I think there's been such a concerted effort to get people to not believe their own eyes when they are looking at anything. They look at the pyramids, they look at whatever. Oh well, five thousand slaves built this, and we quarried the limestone from one hundred miles away and whatever. Whatever. It's like, okay, but just looking at it, that would seem fucking impossible. And like looking at some of these burial chain and like looking at some of the ways that these bodies were mummified, it's like, why did they go to such bizarre links to preserve these dead people. Maybe they thought they were going to come back to their body. They say as much that they're going to come back, they have some tie to the physical body. But even in the the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Central Africa, this is where the word zombie originated around five hundred BC. And it's around the same time where the Red Hairs were walking around in Peru and King Tut and all that shit. So this is around the same time in Central Africa they come up with the word zombie all during this same timeframe, and apparently they believed that there were these spirits called the gedede, and they would allow dead people's spirits to either cross over into the afterlife or for these basically like demonic beings to cross over into the dead person's body. And apparently they were having a real problem with dead people coming up out of the grave.
Speaker 7: All right, like a dead people or like the spirits of those dead people.
Speaker 5: No actual dead people coming up out of the grave with like a demon spirit in them. Yeah, And so this is where the word zombie comes from. And it's during the same time where in Egypt they're practicing all these weird mummification rituals, and in Peru they're doing this binding and all this stuff with the dead bodies. And we look over in Africa and they're coming up with ways of keeping their dead people in the grave. And they they come up with this word zombie to describe what's going on, and they say, these Geta spirits are letting demons come back through the gateway and possess these dead bodies. And they're literally coming up out of the grave and fucking they're bloodthirsty, they're cannibalistic, they're crazed, they're fucking foaming at the mouth, all the zombie things. And so I actually found mention of this all the way back to the first civilization in Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Mesoamerica, Central and East Asia, and Africa. They all talk about dead people either coming back to life or dead people getting some kind of demon spirit in them and then rising up out of the grave and like legitimately bloodthirsty cannibals and trying to like kill and eat people.
Speaker 2: I think people also look at which cultures and civilizations that that applied to, right, because like you look at the Greek, for instance, they didn't bury their dead. They were more of like a funeral pyre type of people.
Speaker 3: Right now, this is long before anybody knew what germ theory was, right, having dead things around you, getting you sick and you dying next like that may have been a thought, but it wasn't to the depths that we see it today. They just knew to burn their dead, and like maybe there was a little bit of historical presence for that. Maybe they also had heard some stories about dead people rising, so they're just like, well, we burn them anyway, it's all good. Then you got in Persia, right, the Zoroastrians, they believe in the the Towers of Silence, where they would bring their dead to the roof of this giant tower and just let them decompose the old fashioned way, just out there in the sun. But you don't really hear much in Persia about like people rising from the dead and things like that. So I think it's fascinating to look at culturally and historicity. Historically there you go really historically, but like the historicity behind these claims, right, to see how much of this is more like legend and lore and how much of this is actual verified quote unquote truth, Because I mean we're talking five hundred and six hundred BC here.
Speaker 2: I mean, to what level are you really calling that truth? But absolutely fascina.
Speaker 5: Well think about it, though, Jacob. The reason why I think it's interesting and why I started looking into it is because, let's say, it goes all the way back to Mesopotamia and they're talking about dead people coming up out of the grave. We're still obsessed with it in twenty twenty five, dead people coming up out of the grave, zombie movies, vampire movies, some way incorporating this even to this day. It's the legend of dead people coming up out of the grave has survived thousands and thousands and thousands of years and people are still talking about it. And why is it that that is a thing, and why is it that, you know, let's say it's the same phenomenon about why all these different cultures that didn't know dick about each other were building pyramids? Right, Yeah, why is it that this same legend, if these cultures didn't know dick about each other and they were all building pyramids and aligned with fucking serious and shit, they are all talking about zombies and vampires. It just it fascinates me, you know, Africa, Egypt, meso America. Uh, there's even North American with the with the Native Americans talking about these creatures, Mesopotamia. They shouldn't know anything about each other, Peru, but yet they're all talking about dead people coming up out of the grave.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's a connection, not necessarily between like their practices, but the dark practices. Right So, and I'm not trying to throw shade on anybody's culture or history here, but hear me out. Egypt absolutely had their mystics that we're working with good and light. For lack of better terms, I'm gonna use the word magic, but that's not necessarily what I mean.
Speaker 2: But hear me out.
Speaker 3: They were dealing with the side of the light, and then you also had those that were dealing with the side of the dark. In that place, you have potential zombie uprisings Central Africa, where voodoo gets its basis from. As a matter of fact, you had those that were working with the spiritual light, and you had those that were working with the spiritual dark. Native American tribes the same thing we have for every medicine man that you have, you also have every tribe's version of a skin walker. Or somebody who's delving into the dark side of magic. So I am more of the belief that there's a direct connection to them, those that are dealing with dark spirituality and these stories of shape shifters and vampires and zombies and things like that.
Speaker 2: I find that those two typically are connected.
Speaker 6: There's always going to be some kind of duality. I think, like with Lily, every myth and every religion, there's always the good guys and the bad guys, right Like, there's always some people who know how to use this knowledge and this power or this magic or this spiritual dis or whatever that that use it for the right reasons and use it the right way, and then you're gonna have the people on the opposite side that like to invert it and pervert it and try and see what they can gain from it in some kind of way. And dude, I'm not gonna lie to you, like I I love like looking into like a lot of the specific things that Jesus said, because I think he's one of the most esoteric motherfuckers to ever live. Oh pardon my French, I don't mean to be blasphemous for the people who think I'm so blasphemous all the time.
Speaker 3: But you know, you look into the words of Jesus. Brother, I'm kind of glad to hear this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I told you. I read that book, that book called the Lost Gospel of q which is basically just all of Jesus's sayings and good.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, a lot of it. A lot of that is in the Bible.
Speaker 6: I know that some people are like, well, it's context and all that stuff, but there is a.
Speaker 2: Quote in the Gospel of dot dot dot.
Speaker 3: It's probably something that's not accurate. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: Well, you haven't really looked into it.
Speaker 6: I bought the book and I read it, and it's all word for word, all of the quotes that Jesus said in the Bible, just out of the context in which he said them.
Speaker 7: It's just Jesus's words.
Speaker 6: So anyway, so there is a quote that Jesus says that you're you're.
Speaker 7: Supposed to be in this world, but not of this world.
Speaker 6: And I think that that's really like where a lot of the dark spirits and a lot of the dark entities they're still of this world. They will do anything they can to get back because where they're at or where they went, or maybe they're lost in the ether, or maybe they're roasting in hell or whatever you want to look at like, I think that they're trying to find a way back because they're of this world. They only identify with being of in this world rather wait, yeah.
Speaker 2: So being.
Speaker 5: Right, that makes sense because what I put my presentation, and people can agree with this or disagree with this, but this is one of my theories is that the Bible says after the flood, the spirits of these demonic nepheline beings and these giants and these hybrid creatures and all these weird demon spirits, they got sent to a place kind of let's just say, an inner Earth. It's called Shiel, and it's like a resting place where they're tormented forever and they can never escape, but they can possess a body to get back into the physical world. And they're never at rest, and they're always looking for a body to possess. And so when we look at these big elongated skull motherfuckers in Peru and Egypt and they're talking about them coming back up out of the grave and stuff like that, it almost makes you wonder if these spirits weren't looking for bodies to literally possess empty vessels, if you will, to find a way to get back into the physical world. And I think that's could be what possession is now. Like all these exorcism movies and all this stuff. I think if you open that doorway and you make a vessel for them, they will come up in you, and they are happy to do so because they want to escape this like torturous kind of like purgatory place that they're in. So could they have been using these bodies to find a way back and then they're all blood thirsty and they got to eat people. And it's just funny because in the old religions, or at least it seems to me, there was a lot of blood sacrifices and cannibalism and weird you know, like with Babylon shit and and the Cannonites and all this. It was always like sacrifice your kids, drink blood, eat people. And then you're hearing about these dead bodies coming back to life, and what do they do. They're bloodthirsty, they want to eat people. It's I don't know, it just seems it seems to me like these gods of old these lowercase gods could have been inhabiting these bodies and like coming back up out of the grave and stuff, and that might be where we get the zombie lore and the vampire lore and the blood letting and all this weird stuff that was going on back then. It's like where did they get these ideas from? Why was this so important to them to be doing this stuff. It's like a counterfeit for the resurrection to come, you know, Jesus's resurrection, So everything that he does, they do, but in like a worse way because it's like, yeah, we resurrected ourselves, but we have to eat people and drink blood and kill babies and like do all this stuff to sustain ourselves. And then all these weird elite families, like I said, they brag about being related to these people who drank blood and like did all this carnage and stuff and Dracula and Countess Batthery and all this stuff. And it's just a weird obsession with death and blood and cannibalism, and it's just weirdness and so like in China in three hundred BC, they called these things the chong she, and that literally means stiff corpse and it's not just mythology. Like they had these tombs where they'd put the bodies in, and then they'd have these big slabs over the tombs because they were so scared that these fuckers were gonna come up out of the grave and legit kill their loved ones, and so they would they said, they would come to you and be like, oh, look, Mom's back from the dead, and then she would like eat your ass. So literally they talk about these chong sheet coming up out of the graves, zombie like weird vampire beings, and in some cases this is what it says. To prevent re animation, they would cut the heads off or burn the bodies or cut the bodies into many pieces before they were buried. Like where did they get this fucking idea from? If this wasn't something that they were scared of, if it was just a fairy tale story and it's like, oh, you the chong she they might come and get you to go to the links of like cutting Nana up and cutting her head off and burning her pieces, Like where and why were they so scared of this happening for real?
Speaker 6: From my understanding, as far as like the Egyptian tombs. Like, dude, it would take them like months to wrap these these mummies up because it had to be done like a very specific way.
Speaker 7: And you know, the.
Speaker 6: From what I found the reason why you would, you know, wrap somebody up, a pharaoh or whoever, somebody important, why you'd wrap them up and put them in a tomb. From what I what I found out is that it was kind of like their way of maintaining their body in the afterlife, that they would still have their connection to that body, because otherwise you would just be, you know, a cloud or.
Speaker 7: Some kind of mist or whatever, you know, but in the.
Speaker 6: Afterlife you could still take your form over there if you preserve the body in some kind of way. And so I was like, dude, I wonder, and just to get a little crazy up in here, because that's what we do. But I was like, I wonder if there's any weird similarities whenever it comes to.
Speaker 7: Like Egyptian tombs and the Arc of.
Speaker 6: The Covenant, just hype that, like, just see if there's any kind of similarities, because you know, a lot of the things that they say about certain Egyptian tombs, it's kind of similar.
Speaker 7: Whenever you go into the Ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 6: So you have like the sacred function of housing the divine right, like that's what it's said to do. Within the Arc of the Covenant, it's said to house the presence of God, containing sacred objects like the tablets of the law, whereas the Egyptian tombs were designed to house the ka or Is it's the spirit of the Pharaoh. Often within the sacred text and symbols of divine power. That they're both like vessels of this divine presence. They're both rectangular and gold line structured. You have like certain cherubim and wing deities, like so in the arc you have two cherubim with wings outstretched of a mercy seat, and then in the Egyptian tombs you would often it says often depict Isis and Nephesis winged goddess is guarding the body of Osiris or the sargophagus itself. It's also has like forbidden touches, like you can't touch it right or else you're gonna die. So the arc of the in the Ark of the Covenant, you have touching it without divine permission is instant death. You're done, Like just fucking don't even write a will you're just toast uh.
Speaker 7: And then in the.
Speaker 6: Pharaoh's tomb, breaking the tomb or disturbing the body was seen as a desecration that could in both curses or divine retribution. And so, dude, I'm I think there's like weird similarities there. And it's interesting, right because like, uh, Moses took all of his homeboys out of Egypt, and you know, there's that. I don't know the timeline of when the Ark of the Covenant was built or anything like that, but I think that it's it's weird how similar they are in that aspect now to say that they're the same thing. I don't think the Ark of the Covenant was housing any dead bodies or anything like that, but it is weird. Like the technology, let's just say that it's some kind of ancient technology. Between the tombs and uh, the Ark of the Covenant, like similarities are fucking strange with that one, Dude.
Speaker 2: There's only a few similarities, and I think you just named all of them.
Speaker 3: No, like of the Covenant, the Ark of the Covenant didn't house any bodies or any kind of relics of a dead person. It the Ten Commandments the staff of Aaron and the jar of Manna, right, and that was to be the proof of God's existence if we want to go into the most you know, basic terminology of it. But yes, that was supposed to be the presence of God on earth. The mercy seat is where they would put the blood from the sacrifices, and that was a whole thing there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am not really what's definitely differences. I'm not trying to say that they're the exact same thing, but like the similarities, Like, here's another one. They're both carried by priests or ritual custodians. Like the arc of the Covenant was only the levied priest could carry it, whereas the tombs only specialized priests could perform rites around.
Speaker 7: The tomb and the mummy.
Speaker 6: There's like, and dude, some people think that there are some kind of portals or containers for consciousness or divine essence. I'm just saying, like, I understand that there's differences. I'm just saying the similarities are I don't know, kind of striking, especially since you know a lot of those people came from Egypt, so maybe that information was some what carried from one place to another maybe they found a new way you don't need to hou'se a fucking mummified body. You can still make it this magical kind of portal of some sorts.
Speaker 7: Like it's just interesting.
Speaker 6: So if you're looking at it like it's a technology, like just say, for shits and giggles that it's some kind of technology. I mean maybe the newer and more updated, more advanced version of it would be the Arc of the Covenant. And you know, like the Egyptian tombs are like I don't know, like the Nokia brick phone compared to the new iPhone kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that's definitely interesting, but like the tombs. I mean I've I watched The Mummy. Okay, it's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Growing up right, Thematic Gold Honestly.
Speaker 5: It literally Brendan Fraser at his finest, Okay, so I get it. Like if you if you broke into one of these these burial chambers, and yeah, maybe you get a curse or some shit like that. But also that's part of likeology and lore is like, oh, you break into these tombs and you disturb the body and then you get a curse on you whatever. A lot of these tombs have been opened. I mean, King tut Is looks like a fucking cheeto up in some kind of glass case in a museum. You can walk by him and give him the finger if you want to. Nobody knows where the arc of the Covenant is. That bitch is hidden somewhere, sealed up. No one knows the exact location whatever that thing. Well no, I'm just saying, like, wherever it is, you can't go visit it at the Smithsonian, you know what I mean. Whatever this thing was was so powerful, like if you just looked at it the wrong way, it was zap you dead. And they've went to great links to like hide this thing. So I mean, it could be some type of ancient technology that they had, because I'm not above that. I say it all the time. I think that the ancients possessed way more advanced technology than we can even contemplate. But at the same time time, I think the burial chambers were so ritualistic and like putting the bodies and stuff in there, and it's like, yeah, I mean, there could be similarities, but the Egyptians were so superstitious about preserving the bodies in this way and like doing all this stuff to it. It just makes me wonder if they had experienced something to make them so terrified of one of these bitches coming back to life like in the Mummy, that they had to go to these links to Like you remember in the Mummy, they like bound him up and like put scarebs in there and like several layers of sarcophagus and then buried them under like a sphinx thing a statue of a Nubis, and then you know, they made it to where you could never find this shit. So I do think to Jonathan's point that there could be legit curses if you open one of these things, because they were so scared of these bitches getting back up out of the grave that they were like, we'd rather you die than this happened. So if you try to come up in here and get this guy out of the sarcophagus, uh, kiss it goodbye, because there's a demon spirit that's going to come and get you.
Speaker 6: And we don't know, we don't know the specific people that open these up. We don't know how their life is transpired once they opened up the sarcophagus is right like it and and also I mean, just think about it, like this, like maybe you open up that that tomb and the curse now has hit all of Egypt.
Speaker 7: Let's just say.
Speaker 6: I mean, Egypt never really bounced back since it's glory days, So maybe that's the curse.
Speaker 7: I don't know, who knows, man.
Speaker 3: I mean, most most of these academics that like opened up the tomb and stulf were revered as heroes and their careers were like made off of these discoveries. So I mean, it's not like they got struck down with some crazy sickness and died a few years later. Like that's that's not exactly a thing. So I don't know, maybe curse, but.
Speaker 5: They were super well, they were superstitious. Though. We can just say that they were scared of somebody breaking in there, and that they did. They wanted people to be so scared to fuck with it burial chamber, that they were going to get a curse or whatever that they just wouldn't fuck with them at all. So they were scared of something, no doubt. So even in Mexico uh wahaka Mexico, they found that the Zapotech Indians worshiped some kind of bloodthirsty Mayan god who had the body of a man in the head of a bat, and they called this thing camizots, And actually I looked into this thing. The iconography of this being is kind of scariest. Did you guys watch Morebius?
Speaker 2: I have not yet. I've heard it's great.
Speaker 5: Jonathan, did you watch it?
Speaker 7: No? No, pared leto I thought you were like a Marvel guy.
Speaker 2: Man, No, right, I want it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't really get into that kind of shit though, Like I don't know, I wasn't into what was.
Speaker 3: Uh hop, Marvel does not pull it every want of your boast, dude.
Speaker 6: I mean that's why I like Doctor Strange. But what was Wesley Snipe's the vampire thing? Right?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: Bro? Blade all about Blade?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 6: We love Blade Billy to me, like, it's not it doesn't pull me.
Speaker 5: Blade Morbius is actually a great depiction of what these Native Americans were worshiping, a half man, half bat being that was bloodthirsty, that would just like run through and just suck all the blood out of everybody in the village. Basically, so in order to satisfy him, they would cut themselves and pour it into a bowl and offer it to him for sustenance instead of him Basically killing a bunch of people, so they'd all take turns like blood letting and they would feed it to him. And uh, yeah, there is camazots half man, half bat being.
Speaker 7: Right, the flying death that of ancient Maya myth.
Speaker 5: Yes, but this is where the whole essence of the blood and the breath comes in, because it was actually these Zapotec Indians they called it kahool, and they said it was the divine essence that lives in your blood and your breath, and it they said that this Camizot's being lived off of kahool, or the divine essence that's within your breath and your blood. And he was basically one of the first beings that inspired like Nosferatu and like the the Dracula vampire lore stuff is because of this being right here. And even in the Hindu folklore there's the goddess Kali and she drank like infants blood and she there was actually a whole cult dedicated to her. It's called the Thuggie and they they murdered thousands of people and they offered it to Calli as like a blood sacrifice. And that wasn't that wasn't thousands of years ago. That was actually within the last couple hundred years. That's where the term thug comes from, was the thug Thuggie cult.
Speaker 3: And you don't hear usually of Hindu zelots doing mass murders, but oh, they do in fact exist, right.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, and so she's kind of like this vampire being. There's the Thuggy cult right there. They they would strangle their victims as to not waste a drop of blood because they wanted CALLI to have all the blood, so they would they would strangle them to death and they killed thousands of people, strangled thousands of people for this.
Speaker 7: I mean, this motherfucker means business right here. Dude. Just look at his face on the Thuggie.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, his name was.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so they were murdering these people in very brutal ways, but not to let out any blood.
Speaker 5: And they did this right thousands, yeah, thousands of people. And then in North America, right the Cherokee h they had this bloodthirsty creature that slaughtered humans, strength their blood and ate their livers, specifically called the Lunta or something like this. Okay, it's like a zombie vamp hybrid and it's even depicted on totem poles with white skin and fangs. And this was inspiration for fucking the Cold Ones in Twilight, because they tell this story of the Sioux and the Arapahoe and the Cherokee and this being that's like literally carved into totem poles with white skin and fangs that would run through the village and like eat people up. And this is the same story that they told in Twilight, literally, and they called them the cold Ones.
Speaker 3: The Choctaw had another version of that story. I can't remember the monster's name, but white skin, fangs, the whole nine. And they believe that that's where the mosquito came from. And the warrior that actually killed him. As a matter of fact, they had tried killing this monster for years and years. Some practitioner of the medicine right said that, well, his heart's not in his chest, it's in his heel.
Speaker 2: You have to shoot him in his left foot. And when one of the warriors finally did, he died. But when he died, his last breath he opened his mouth and mosquitos poured forth, and the Choctaw believed that that was the descendants of the original vampire.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm telling you this stuff is crazy. Like the first mention that I can find of an eternal being that's bloodthirsty comes from the Jewish Talel mood, actually, and it's the story of Lilith. And I don't know if anybody is familiar with this story of Lilith, but it's kind of crazy because she was supposed to be like Adam's there's right, yeah, yeah yeah, but she turned out to be like a real cunt solid and so God was like, you're gonna live forever and you're gonna be this immortal being that has like bird wings and she's blood thirsty. She's like drinks baby's blood. And she said to like sneak into baby's rooms at night and like steal their soul and stuff like this, and like what if this is the thing? Let's get real crazy, Like let's say, what if this is the thing? Right, Lilith is a real demon of the night, real entity that you can conjure up and stuff, because there's all of these like weird like sids, some infant death syndrome and they just don't know why. Just infants just up and die in the middle of the night. You wake up, you got a dead baby. Well, this is sids. What causes sids?
Speaker 6: We don't know.
Speaker 5: Literally, so they say that the goddess Cali and Lilith are these demons of the night that come and snatch Baby's soul out and their bloodthirsty, weird demon things. And it goes along with this uh kind of immortal, blood sucking, cannibalistic deities from the beginning of time. Literally they're talking about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never really understood how Vlad the Impaler got the whole Like, yes, I know, Count dract Cool, son of the Dragon, I get this, I get this. Dracula Okay, fine, he himself didn't like drain blood from people. Yeah, he impaled a lot, and he was a sadist and like all these things, and like he enjoyed torturing animals.
Speaker 2: I'm with it.
Speaker 3: As far as him being a sick fuck, I get it. There's no direct correlation to him like biting necks and like drinking blood. It was just that he was so brutal that, like the stories in the myths and the legend, became so prevalent that he was seen as this thing. But there were so many other examples of people who actually did that, and somehow he's the one that gets seen as the original Dracula.
Speaker 2: I have never understood that, like bram.
Speaker 5: Stoker type shit, right, Like I made a deal with the devil and yeah.
Speaker 3: I get where like the story goes and the legend goes. I understand that, but like there's no actual historical precipice for this, right, But then there was.
Speaker 5: What if he was like communicating with one of these demon beings that drank blood and shit, Like what if this being that helped him do all this stuff? It was like, yeah, I'll help you do all this stuff, but I need blood and he's like, I got you.
Speaker 2: I guess it's very possible.
Speaker 3: I mean he was a I think he was a Catholic actually, but he was raised by Muslims because he was raised in captivity. So I mean maybe there's like a weird crossover somewhere in there. Right, Maybe he was talking to a gin or something, which I we would call demons in our line of thinking.
Speaker 2: So I mean, who's to say, right, right?
Speaker 5: Well, Uh, one of the last things I have here for you, guys. The Mayans that worshiped this bat being, Okay, they had a particularly fucked up ritual Okay, the high priest would intentionally slice himself in the dick over and over and over again and bleed into a blood letting like a little ritualistic dish, and he would bleed out of his dick so hard that it was said to literally alter his brain chemistry and induce an altered state that would produce visions of the future and give him guidance for the future path for the nation. And this was all sacrament to this bat headed Morbius character that they worshiped. I mean, this is crazy to me to literally slice yourself in the dick so many times you're bleeding out and you see visions of the future, and then this back creature like sucks all the blood up out of the bowl, and like, weird did this stuff come from? Like it's crazy to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe circumcision gets it, gets that idea from from over there. Who interesting, Like like the you're slicing your dick, you're circumcising, Like you're you're gonna bleed a little bit after that, right, dude, You bleed.
Speaker 5: A lot a bit after a circumcision.
Speaker 6: Right right, and then afterward you know the old ways. I don't know if they're still doing it nowadays, but then you would have the priest or the rabbi or whatever go and suck the blood off of the dick. Maybe that priest or rabbi is like trying to play the role of the bat in a sense.
Speaker 5: Dude, I had I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sean McCann from the Wake the Dead podcast, he has a circumcision presentation that he does that will rock your fucking world. Like, if I had a son tomorrow, I would never ever ever get him circumcised, Like it is such a ritualistic, crazy thing to do, and it's anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's dude, I looked into that heavy whenever, you know, my son, whenever I found out that I was having a son and I was going the whole unbaxed route and everything, and then I started looking into like certain circumcision kind of shit, and I'm like, dude, like this is more of an aesthetic thing nowadays than it was, you know, a spiritual thing, right, like to cut off the tip of your dick like that, and they say that you have more nerve endings in that piece than in like the whole rest of the thing, And so you're taking away even from the experience. Now I don't. I mean, that's not my concern. That's not why I kept my son's foreskin or whatever. But like, I think that a lot of that stuff is stemmed in the occult. And you want to like it's it's religious or it's the occult kind of the same thing to me, to be honest, Well, it's.
Speaker 5: The equivalent of like a chick cutting or clid off.
Speaker 2: Like that's not the clip be like cutting the whole head of your dick off. This is more like a chick hood.
Speaker 5: But like still you should have that, Like I won't mind, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Shit, my grandfather, as a matter of fact, when he joined the Marine Corps he went to the Korean War, they circumcised him before he deployed. That was a thing that was a government practice at that point for cleanliness.
Speaker 5: Government practice to cut your dick skin off.
Speaker 3: They only stopped doing that in like the sixties. To join in the military, you had.
Speaker 5: To be circums not ritualistic.
Speaker 3: Jacob, No, no, no, I'm not saying it's not I'm saying that if you're going to be in the jungle and not shower for six months.
Speaker 2: We don't need you dying from dick rod.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can still keep it clean. That's like saying your puss is gonna rot if you don't like cut something off of it.
Speaker 3: This is why I don't females should be four deployed to combat zones because there will be times where you're six months without a shower and you need to clean your vagina. That's a real thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you still take a washbrag or stop to it. I imagine, oh.
Speaker 2: If you have to happen to have soap or clean water.
Speaker 6: Sure, I mean, I'm sure you're not going six months without drinking something.
Speaker 3: No, but you need to preserve your water for drinking, not for cleaning. I mean, eyes can go six months without showering and not you know, catch some sort of crazy disease.
Speaker 2: Women cannot.
Speaker 6: I mean that's like saying, you know, cut your anus off because you don't want to go six months without uh with having wiping it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a hole is made to let shit come out of it. It's not the same, but I mean.
Speaker 6: An asshole was way dirtier than a dick or a vagina is ever going to be. Like, there's a legit fecal matter that comes out of there. So you think that you'd be pretty concerned about that.
Speaker 5: Unless unless you get diarrhea and it splatters into your vagina or onto your dickhead.
Speaker 2: I mean that's awsible.
Speaker 5: I guess then then I can see. But anyways, anyways, I have to say this next part and then I'll let you guys talk about shit, dicks or whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 7: But we're not We're not just the perverence over here.
Speaker 5: No, no, no. The reason I brought it up is because these guys would like slice their ticks off, not off, but like the blood letting. You know, they would slice their dicks and do all this crazy stuff. So it's very important to these old gods, right, there's something special about our blood. And one of the dudes who discovered the double helix shape of our DNA, his name is Francis Crick. He said that DNA does not originate on Earth, and he thought that we were all extraterrestrials or star seeds, or that we were planted on Earth. And I don't know if that's the angle i'd go with, but I would agree that evolution is dogshit and we were definitely divinely created, and whatever is floating around in our bodies is pure magic. And the ancient people knew this, which is why it was so important to them, and why it was so important to these these lowercase gods. And even the Bible mentions it right that the life is in the blood. And so speaking of the Bible, like I said before Lazarus, you know, Jesus rows him up out of the grave. Jesus himself resurrected. So wherever you look in history, there is a mention of people coming back to life after they've been dead. And in the Book of Revelation it says that God will come back at the end of time to judge the souls of the living and the dead. So it's like we could take that one of two ways. If you're already dead, I feel like you would have already went through judgment. Or maybe if you're some type of like demon being that's alive on earth when when God comes back to judge everyone, maybe that's what like souls of the living and the dead that are like walking amongst us, what is it like? What is that even? What could you even take from that? Like maybe we've interpreted it wrong.
Speaker 3: I've always taken it to mean, and again I could be very wrong on this one. I've always taken it to mean aside from the rapture, Like, let's just put that one on the back burner real quick, because those are people that would be alive, that would be taken up, and like, there's a whole thing to if the rapture is even what we think it is. Five five with you, okay, But let's say that when God comes back to judge of the living and the dead, I would take that to mean the souls of those that have been reborn and have new life and those that have never taken the rebirth and are dead. Right, That's how Jesus said that he came to give people a new life, to have people reborn in his family kind of thing. I always thought it was something more kin to that, you know what I mean, because those that believe in Him shall have everlasting life and shall not perish. I always thought that was kind of what that meant. But I again, it's a book of revelation. It's an entire book of interpretation, So I mean, who's.
Speaker 5: To write because it's like a It's like I always say, it's like a five layer burrito. Like you could take many things, you know, and they could still be true at the same time, because in order to be reborn, you first have to die, and I think that could be a spiritual death. I think it could also be a physical death, and so you know either way. But there's this whole thing in the conspiracy theory community about clones, right, and creating like replicas of people, or creating like empty vessels for whatever demon spirits to inhabit to interact in the physical world. They talk about like gray aliens could be something of that sort, like an empty biological vessel for like weird spirits to enter and interact in the physical world. I don't know if I'm on the whole clones train. I'm not gonna say it's outside the realm of possibility that they could be doing clones and stuff. But it's like Hillary Clinton, Okay, there were all these videos of her like pukin and cups while she's on stage, collapsing in on the side of a van, glitchen out and shit during interviews and stuff, and then all of a sudden she's just well, she's good now, She's perfect. There's nothing going on. She was on death door for months and now all of a sudden, she's a vision of health. And I almost wonder it's like, is it clones or is it like vamprism. Have they have they transitioned? Have they gotten something that preserves them in some way? I mean it just there was I have it on Instagram and anybody can go look at it. There was a news report that came out and it was kind of like when they announced Building seven collapsed before it did, and they were like, and now on the death of Hillary Clinton, and it showed a flash picture of her, and then obviously it never aired or whatever, but it's like, why were they talking about now on the death of Hillary Clinton and she's still fucking walking around? Like, I just I don't get certain things.
Speaker 3: Well, I know at least owned animals successfully, right, And then we just did an episode on this. As a matter of fact, Jonathan, they just had to shut down a lab in England who was delving deeper into clone technology, even though they illegally were doing so for like a decade. The big question is have they cloned humans? Have they gone that far? I think, of course they have, right aside from us saying that Joe Biden was a clone and all these things.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, yes, and there's.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit of humor to that, a little bit of reality to that.
Speaker 2: I get it. But even just you've seen the movie The Island.
Speaker 3: Now charlie'staring Scarlett Johansson and Bateman or no, no, no, what's his name?
Speaker 7: Shit?
Speaker 2: I forget long story short.
Speaker 3: They are clones that have been bought and paid for by rich celebrities who are about to suffer liver failure, and rather than get put on a donor list, they just grow a clone of themselves and then they harvest it when the clone gets to a certain age.
Speaker 2: And I see that as absolutely being a possibility.
Speaker 5: So I mean, like they cloned Tyrone, like that Netflix movie they cloned Tyrone.
Speaker 6: I saw that it was on Netflix. I haven't watched it yet, but it's it's basically.
Speaker 5: What it is, Jacob. It's fucked up.
Speaker 6: It's super interesting about the timing about when that came out, with all of that shit that was going on with Jamie Fox, you know, and then Jamie Fox comes out, He's looking all different and just.
Speaker 5: Didn't make it any in weird yeah.
Speaker 7: Line, his head shape. Everything was totally.
Speaker 5: Everything was totally different, literally super weird.
Speaker 6: But no, I I just out of curiosity. I wanted to speak to the devil. I mean chat GBT, sorry, and I said, I said, would it be possible if somebody were to create a colone? Would it be possible to instead of allowing some kind of spirit in there, to upload some kind of AI into it, And would it be able to animate.
Speaker 3: As AI if it could upload AI into a clone.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious to see what what the answer is.
Speaker 6: It says putting AI into a clone? Can it be done? Technologically? We're getting close. You could theore theoretically embed a neural interface into a clone's brain, or even build the brain from synthetic neurons, feed at AI algorithms, language, motor control, emotional mimicry, memory simulation. So yes, you could animate a clone with an AI, but it wouldn't be human consciousness. It would be a meat puppet with digital mindware. So all right, well, and that's why I always say it's not the AI that's evil, it's the people that would be controlling it. So if you were to upload some kind of AI, like I think that, dude, it's it's highly possible that Elon Musk is an AI clone. Like if you think of an AI clone, because he's so because he's so like he's fucking brilliant.
Speaker 5: He's brilliant, but he's got like there's a little bit of like forced gump stuck in there, Like I don't know how else he's a little gumpy.
Speaker 6: But the most powerful minds in the world are like that. Yeah, well, if you think about it, like think about somebody, uh that has autism, Like most of the time, like autistic people, where they lack in one area, they are fucking succeeding brilliantly in other areas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Jacob, they have they have weaponized autism. They want autistic people. They have injected us with stuff to make people autistic. Like they want this. It's like a superhuman ability. They think like that's the next fucking level of evolution. Is we all should be like gumped up, fucking retarded. Not that autistic people are retarded, but it's like they're they're trying to they're manipulating the mind. They are literally manipulating the mind in some way. It's like there's Lon Musk is the person of tomorrow, I'll pass. Yeah, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: There's levels to autism, right, there's a type where like they need to wear a helmet and they're like banging their head against the wall hard, what we would call mental retardation, but in reality it's like an advanced case of autism. Then you got the types that are like semi socially functionable, but also like they work with math and numbers on a level that we can't comprehend. So, I mean, there's levels to it. But I agree with you. They're absolutely weaponizing autism for sure.
Speaker 5: They've engineered it almost.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: Look at the fucking vaccines. A lot of the vaccines we brought it up about, like even the MMR vaccine, the measles, MUMP and rubella one, Like they put fetal cells in there, Like why would you put that in there? And then ever since the MMR vaccine comes out with all the fetal cells, autism rises. It's like, that's interesting. Whenever you feed a human body other cells of another you know, not just any kind of cells. We're talking about like the shit that creates us, like the fetal cells, the very beginning of human life.
Speaker 7: You're pumping that into a body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that there's gonna be some kind of malfunction, like just on the surface. Look at it like that, it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well this this that's one of my closing thoughts that I had for this presentation, and it actually goes along with what we're talking about because the people have obviously been scared of this phenomenon forever, right, like reanimation of the dead and like blood drinking and cannibalism, corpses and all this stuff. Right, so I question everything, and I almost feel like where we're headed is like a biologically chemically pharmaceutically induced reanimation or possession, right, Like I am legend or resident evil type shit, Like they'll offer us some kind of cure for cancer, and everybody's gonna get in line to get jabbed up with this stuff, or you know, some type of serum that you can take and it'll fix like all your problems that they've created in your body. And I mean they may have already done this because biological warfare is the easiest way to get to a map amount of people. All you'd have to do is like get into somebody's water supply, right, I could kill you without even being in the same room with you. All you have to do is like get some type of biologically engineered thing into people's bodies. And they could have already done this right that we had like a soft trial run of them trying to do this with COVID. And I'm sure I'm gonna offend a bunch of people by saying this, but I'm just speaking from my opinion personally, and it's like, have you checked on the people in your life that have gotten many jabs, Like they got both the visors and they go back every spring for the boostie. I mean, in my opinion, the people in my life who have continued to get these fucking things, it's like their personality has changed. It's almost like they're empty inside. I know two people in particular, my ex husband being one of them, and I don't care because he'll never listen to this, but I noticed like after he got and he went, he would continue to go back and get boosters, and it was like his personality over time, I felt like actually kind of changed and he became more of like a like empty inside, like or maybe it's just because he was an asshole. I don't know, but it's like I think that they could biologically or pharmaceutically induce something that could cause like I am legend syndrome, and maybe this is what they're after. I mean they could Could they inject something that causes you to be more susceptible to possession? Could they inject something that makes your fucking soul obliterate? That they were going after the god gene or whatever they say, the thing that lives inside our DNA that you can't replicate no matter what, they have to inject this mRNA thing that like obliterates that. What actually are they fucking doing? Because to me, it seems like it's a phenomenon that's been going on since the beginning of time, and maybe they found a way to weaponize it.
Speaker 6: I think that it probably depending on how many vaccines you got, if you got all the different boosters, it's probably different levels to even that kind of shit, which is why they kept on saying, well, you need a new booster every three months or every six months or whatever it is, because it was just you know, deepening whatever their goal was. And I think I think you're onto something there that I think that maybe they were just maybe they were trying to make the people a little bit more subservient to the whoever's ruling this place, you know, a little bit more subservient. So you're gonna turn on the TV. You're gonna believe everything that they say. Well, if you're somebody that got every single vaccine, I don't know how many boosters there are now, but if you're somebody that did get all of the boosters in all the rounds of COVID, like, you're not questioning Rachel Maddow whenever she's on MSNBC and she's saying about how good of a boy you were or how good of a little girl you were for getting the vaccines and everything. And then if, in the in a psychological kind of manipulation, a manipulative kind of way, if you were subservient enough to get all of the boosters and she's saying about how good you are, you're probably a lot more likely to believe everything else that she's saying, right like, because you want to believe that you made the right decision. If you made the right decision, you followed that person's lead or all these people's lead, Well, clearly they know what's best, and so now you're following them. As if they's some kind of godhead figure and you need that really all over the place. I mean some of the conspiracies, or or just not even conspiracies, like just trying to get people to be a little bit more open minded that aren't so close to off, that believe that they already figured out the world. There's nothing to question, you know, like certain newscasters they say certain things, your government says certain things. I just I think that you know, this thing has probably turned them into a little bit more some kind of slave, and I think that you're probably right as far as you know, their soul being sucked out.
Speaker 7: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 6: If you're extremely subservient, you think Belle from Beauty and the Beast had a soul? No, you know what I'm saying, Like that beast was controlling her.
Speaker 7: She loved it. She's in love with that amount of control.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there are legit doctors, legit researchers who have said that they targeted the god gene with this stuff. So it's like, why are they targeting that? Like what would be the point of removing that from our DNA unless it's to like open you up to something.
Speaker 6: Or if you're trying to figure out a way that you can be the god that that God Gene is worshiping, you know, maybe and figure out and understand the mechanisms behind the actual God Gene, if it is a real thing.
Speaker 7: I actually tend to believe that it actually is, but I do.
Speaker 6: But if that does exist within our minds or whatever, like you, you wouldn't necessarily want to take that away. You would want to try and find a way to reverse engineer it to your benefit, right, because look, you got all these people that are die hard religious this way, there is no questioning it. I believe this to my soul, all this kind of stuff. Well what if you can take that kind of mind and you know, transmute it a little bit and just be like, well, you know, maybe we can tinker with it a little bit and they'll just believe everything we say.
Speaker 3: Unpopular opinion. I'm not saying that the COVID VACS wasn't dangerous and all the things. One hundred percent do believe this, but I also feel like that was way too in plain sight. And bear with me here, right, So COVID happened ooh so scary. Ah, it's the new plague. It's gonna kill one out of every ten people. Oh, by that we meant one out of every twenty, I meant one out of every hundred.
Speaker 2: I mean, fuck, how many did he even kill?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: The story kept.
Speaker 3: Changing, but it was all about getting the vaccine, all about getting the boosters, and it got to a point to where, now, honestly, like you said, Julie, if they can came out with a cure for cancer, if you just get this one vaccine, you will never catch cancer.
Speaker 2: I actually don't think that most people. There would be some.
Speaker 3: There would absolutely be a giant number that would go and line up to get it, for sure. But seeing this how the administration previous and how quote unquote medical science fumbled the ball so hard with COVID, I honestly don't think that many people would go get it at this time, at least until it was tested in the trials and all the stuff. But o zimpic, however, everybody jumped on that bandwagon instantly, no questions asked. Nobody looks effects, nobody looked at what it does to your health and mental or spiritual side of things.
Speaker 2: It just makes people drop weight and it's the best thing ever. It's like it comes from her fucking doing this to yourself.
Speaker 5: It comes from a fucking dealer monster. Yeah, it's gala monster venom, Like, like, how can your body be deficient in deal a monster venom?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I mean it's just I'm with you, Jacob, because it's like I've said this a million times, the easiest way to kill a bunch of people is biological warfare. It's not like shooting someone or sabbing someone. You can kill someone without even being in the same room.
Speaker 2: And it's even better.
Speaker 3: They got the people injecting themselves with venom and right to do so, and they are paid fucking knows for the opportunity to do so.
Speaker 6: That's absolutely just Oh, it's so fucked. It literally deteriorates your body. It doesn't just take away it takes away muscle, It takes away bond density.
Speaker 5: Like dude, it can cause. It can cause gastro paresis, where you literally vomit every day for the rest of your life, for forever, and you can never change it. It paralyzes your stomach. You can never digest anything again. You need a colostomy bag, you need a feeding tube. You'll throw up every day for the rest of your life. Look it up, gastro paresis. It causes that like this. So I'm with you, Jake, if it doesn't have to be the COVID vaccine, although I do think that was weaponized to some degree. It could be anything. That's why the pharmaceutical industry terrifies me.
Speaker 2: I feel like they blew their load too early with COVID, like a I mean, did the overarching they right whatever, put your title of three letter agency or which political figure you want on they You're probably not far off base here, But like COVID wasn't as deadly just as a virus as they made it out to be.
Speaker 5: Now, the vaccine had something in it though for sure.
Speaker 3: Now, if they would have waited until an actual plague hit where you personally will know three people that died from this new thing that's been going around, people are genuinely scared of it, and then you release the vaccine and then you release you, you know, the government or they being the saviors to come up with this cure, you would have had a lot different response. The fact that they rolled it out so early, and then the way they fumbled the ball and said that a car wreck that happened during that time, Oh, it's obviously a.
Speaker 2: COVID related death. It's like they shot themselves in the foot.
Speaker 3: They didn't let it get quote unquote bad enough to where it became a need. They tried to make it a need, and then when people didn't respond to it, they offered everything under the sun up into and including actually.
Speaker 2: Checks to entice people to go get jabbed. And it's like they didn't do it right. They are launch, yeah, free hotdogs or free what I was like, it was like a soft launch for what could be just around the corner. But I also feel like if they would have handled it better, they would have had a better response for their means. Instead, they even further people's distrust.
Speaker 5: Listen to this shit all right, My friend Kelly told me about this, and I'm pretty sure it's a Google away if you wanted to find it. But they will offer like homeless people some kind of a stipend to let them experiment on shit with them, right, And it's like there create there was a story where like one homeless person somehow broke out of one of these testing places and was like legit eating the face off another homeless person turned them into like a zombie like being and I mean, if that's it's like they're tinkering with stuff Ebola and all this shit. It's like they could literally give us something that makes us eat the face off of another homeless person. Well this was some type of like pharma pharmaceutically induced thing, because he was one of the homeless people that was like, yeah, if you give me this stipend, I'll let you inject me with whatever. Give me these pills and he and he went legit batshit crazy and became like a cannibal or whatever.
Speaker 6: But if you're gonna have those people that suck dick for coke, you know what I'm saying, the vaccines.
Speaker 5: Have they have to like perfect it though, because like, if this is what it's going to create, they're not These zombies aren't very resourceful.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like I could probably mow one of these motherfuckers down. It's like they're slow and they're sluggish, and they're they just kind of like wa, it'll at you. Like they're not very resourceful zombies. Okay, So if they're going to create something like this, it's like they would need to experiment to like get it right.
Speaker 2: And it depends on the type of testing.
Speaker 3: Right, whenever they have like a new drug or a new medicine they're coming out with and they're doing testing on people. When they finally get it through the animal testing and they're like approved for human testing, they typically try to go for people that are healthy, that are not vitamin deficient, that are like very healthy neutrals to gauge what kind of response the human body will have on it.
Speaker 2: But that's not to say that they also.
Speaker 3: Don't grab the dreads or dregs excuse me of society to test on them. Once they've already seen what it does to a healthy body, now they want to know what it will do to a malnourished body, or to a drug addicted body, or to a dehydrate or whatever the case is. It just it really depends on the drug itself. I say drug very loosely here, but it depends on the tests that they're running and for what purpose. Oh, they'll absolutely snatch homeless people off the street and offer them a you have to get stabbed with some shit.
Speaker 6: It's all one giant experiment. And I was looking I always like to look into certain statistics to see like, all right, are they full of shit as far as theirs, as far as their statistics. Like even Trump was talking about it whenever he was running. He goes, dude, polls are a joke, Like they're always going to be a joke. But if you do have the documented evidence, maybe maybe it's true, Maybe it's a little far fetched whatever. I started looking into it because I was like, I wonder how many, like the percentage of Americans that got at least one COVID shot. And I was like, I'm on, is it like fifty percent, fifty five sixty that would be That would be a lot of fucking people. You think about it, because where is there, like three hundred and fifty million people or something like that live.
Speaker 7: In the United States.
Speaker 6: So you're still talking at fifty percent, you're still talking one hundred and seventy five million people, which is a lot of vaccines if they're only getting one. So I looked up this this website, it's called Statista, and would wouldn't you know it that eighty one percent of Americans got at least one COVID shot.
Speaker 7: Eighty one percent, bro, I.
Speaker 2: Can believe it.
Speaker 7: And the tickers down here.
Speaker 6: But so given one dose is the blue line fully vaccinated is the black line. So let's see what the the well the line.
Speaker 3: Heart strings man, like, you're gonna kill Mamo, You're gonna kill Paul Paul because you won't get the vaccine and all.
Speaker 5: If I believe that, though, oh don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I necessarily believe it, because all right, so you got eighty one percent of Americans that they claim got at least one.
Speaker 7: That sixty nine percent are fully vaccinated.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 5: I called bullshit I called.
Speaker 6: And so let's just go hypothetically here and let's say that these numbers are actually true. That means we are super in the minority here. We like our our thought process and the way we're you know, looking into things and not necessarily believing mainstream media and all that kind of stuff. We are super minority here because sixty nine percent of Americans.
Speaker 7: Got all of the vac all of the.
Speaker 6: Boosters, all of the vaccine. Sixty nine So yeah, well, most people were threatened fucking work to do here, sir.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't be allowed to return to work unless they came with their vaccine card. Do you remember this shit? And it's not just people pulling on the heart strings of killing their mom. And it's not just pulling on the heart strings of well, you're gonna kill your children and we need to get the vaccines approved for children.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 3: It was straight up like you're locked down, you're not an essential employee, and you won't be able to go back to work and support your family unless you go get this shot like they did the thing.
Speaker 6: And all of those people are being reimbursed now the ones that did get fired from their job, their job are being their jobs are being punished, and they are required to pay their ex employees the entire amount I think, and then some as some kind of retribution kind of money given back kind of thing. But and that's great, Like absolutely these companies should be held accountable one way or another. I think that that is the least. The least you could have done was pay them for the time that they had to miss.
Speaker 7: That's the least.
Speaker 6: I think that there should have been much higher implications to be honest with you, Like even churches were shutting down, Like since when do churches go along to get along with the government, Like that's I mean, maybe a little bit more than we want to.
Speaker 5: What if they learned their lesson though with the COVID stuff, and now they're getting smart with it, and if they're going to try to write, like if they're going to try to reintroduce something like this again, because I do think we're kind of.
Speaker 7: Oh no, do we lose her?
Speaker 2: It cut out earlier, but it jumped right back.
Speaker 7: Maybe she's gonna come back. She was about to be on one.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: You cut out there, Julia?
Speaker 5: When did I cut out? Sorry?
Speaker 3: You said that people are waking up and you don't think that it would work again because.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just said. I think like maybe they learned their lesson on like the COVID stuff, and now they got to get smart with it. Because I think like if they want some kind of I am legend twenty eight days later weird thing to break out where we're all actually scared that we're going to contract this shit, I mean they would have to. They would actually have to. They would need to release something that made you zombie like to scare people enough to do this again.
Speaker 3: And like you said, I think people woke up because initially it was seen as like, Okay, if you get this, Jeb, you won't catch COVID, right, that was the initial story that was run, and then it was oh, well, yeah, you'll still catch it, but it won't be as bad, and then it was, well, it may be just as bad, but that's because you haven't got the booster yet. It was like people really tried listening to the quote unquote powers that be on that. But I also think that, like you said, a lot of people woke up because of this right, and there were so many people that got the vaccine thinking truly, like within their heart of hearts, that they were doing the right thing. And I feel like most of that sixty nine percent regret the decision now. And I would think that if they were to try to do this again, it wouldn't be a hypothetical thing that may or may not hit us.
Speaker 2: I think it would have to be.
Speaker 3: People actually visually seeing something along like the Bubonic plague or the Spanish flu, where it's like, oh no, no, people really dieing out in these streets because of this new sickness.
Speaker 2: Please do something to fix it, Like it'd be something like that.
Speaker 5: It would have to be. And since you brought it up like the Inquisition, right, like when the Black plague and all that, they said it was like caused by witches and shit. Now have you guys, have you guys heard of the Malice Malificarum this which is hammerbook. They came this, this Catholic guy, he wrote the Malfacarum as like a witch hunting book, because he said that witches had caused the Black plague and that this and they used it during like the Salem witch trials and shit. But they talk about resurrection in that book, even that in order to kill a witch you got to use like three nails and like hammer it into their bodies to trap their spirit to so they can't reanimate and come back to life and curse you. And like all this. Like anywhere you look they will they will talk about like resurrection and evil spirits coming back out of the grave and stuff like this. Even to do with like the plague. It was a curse caused by witches and they have demon spirits and you got to do all this stuff so they don't come back up out of the grave and you got to drown them and then burn the body and do all this stuff. So to me, it's like not outside the realm of possibility that they would like induce a plague a real one, like the fucking bubonic plague and then blame it on something to where we're all running to get some injection that causes us to like turn into some type of weird cannibal creatures. I don't know, like I am legend for real, well like on steroids.
Speaker 6: I think you you know you brought up ozempic and the Gila monster, right, And I mean, could this You see all these people getting deathly skinny. And as a matter of fact, I don't keep up with the Oscars and all that type of award bullshit. People just sucking their own dicks over there in Hollywood. But I did see this article from the Tribune dot com and it says ozempic fueled weight loss takes over the Oscars twenty twenty five as Hollywood size zero trend returns. This was just March third, so like a month ago. And you can see that all of these look at fucking Whoopy gold Burg, bro if that's not a skeleton? Whoope or not? Oprah Winfrey, and I mean especially Ariana Grande, all of these people. What's that Ashton Kutcher's ex wife, Demi Moore, what is this? Demi Levado down here looking all the thin and everything, and you know, and they said that from what I was reading, is that, uh that basically in the oscars the main talking point. They said it was one of the most perfect ads for ozempic ever because all of these people were all touting ozempic in one way or another, and they're they're, you know, showing their skinny physique and everything. These are the same people that used to say fat is beautiful and now they're like, now they're like, well, let's try and get as skinny as humanly possible. I mean, look at fucking skeletor Ariana Grande right now, Like she looks like.
Speaker 5: She looks like one of those things that pull the carriage in fucking Harry Potter. I keep saying this, yeah, no, no, okay, well my dog going too.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's it's not a bad movie. I prefer the Broadway. That's just me.
Speaker 3: But dude, she looked malnourished is an understatement. She looked like an actual skeleton, right, and then Demi Levado bro she was thick. She was fucking hot.
Speaker 5: Now like they're losing weight, It's like they look dead right, they look like they look like corpse, and so I mean, why is that attractive?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing is like it can never be. It has to be like one extreme or the other. It's like you have to have a thirty pound fupa in order to be attractive. And now it's like just kidding, Now you have to be crackhead, nineties fucking heroine, chic, skeletor skinny to be attractive.
Speaker 6: Bro, this shit is non cute. And to be honest, I never really found her in a grande to be cute.
Speaker 7: I always just looked at her like she was a little kid.
Speaker 6: I didn't know she was thirty one, so she's only like a few years younger than us. But uh, that's that is not cute. It's not a good look. And I actually was thinking, like are we is it possible? So you had mentioned the Gila monster. It is uh basically lizard venom, and uh that it.
Speaker 7: Is the most uh.
Speaker 6: Where I had it up here, But anyway, it's like the most poisonous venom that there is, maybe only from lizards.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's the most poisonous venoment.
Speaker 5: Dude, it just it just dissolves your insides.
Speaker 6: It almost so bounds parasitic, right, And if it is parasitic, you think of venom and parasites kind of put them in the same sentence or in the same grouping there in some in some ways, right. But like, if it is some kind of parasite that is literally eating these bodies away, could that parasite then animate itself a lot? Like what is it the uh that that ant or whatever that gets into a grasshopper's mind and controls it something along those lines here and and look, oh is that out for very long? We don't know, you know, everything that could come from it. Like everybody is like, oh, I don't have to work out, Oh I don't have to diet. All I need to do is just inject myself with this shit and I'll get skinny.
Speaker 7: Who is not going to jump on.
Speaker 6: Board if you can afford it and you're overweight, right, So that is a I would say, I would actually uh suggest that that is a much better selling technique to get people to inject themselves with something if you're trying to help them with weight loss, then protecting them from some kind of virus exactly.
Speaker 5: They had to come up with the lie first, though, Jonathan, which is the lie of everyone on earth apparently is insulin resistant. And the only reason why people are insulin resistant is because they've had a shit fucking processed, fucking diet their entire life. Oh not because they were born that way. It's because the they eat processed sugar and high fruit, toast, corn, sere up and all this shit, and it's made them insulin resistant and cause them to have like pcos and shit like that. And so they first make you sick with food and give you insulin resistance so you're fat. Then they tell you fat is beautiful. Keep eating this shit. And then they're like, no, no, no, no, no, fat isn't beautiful. We're just kidding. We came up with this thing you can inject yourself with that helps with this disease we gave you called insulin resistance, and so now we can eat your body from the inside out and make it a fashion trend. That's what we that's what we needed. Thanks guys, I love Big Pharma, and the my hero.
Speaker 6: And the masses will continue to take it because you know, we all live very busy schedules. Sometimes it just be easier to stop at Mickey D's rather than cooking for thirty thirty minutes to an hour, right, And so I think that if you're getting into this day and age where people want shit done faster, like as fast as humanly possible, that's why TikTok is blown up.
Speaker 7: I mean, so many people would.
Speaker 6: Much rather watch a three minute clip than a three hour thing on YouTube or Patreon or whatever. Right, And it's just that that level of like completely just losing yourself. And I think that, you know, just look at her right here, what be Goldberg? It's I read down here down below that she was over three hundred pounds before she got on Ozebic. Look at her now, bro, Okay, you know, unnaturally, you.
Speaker 5: Know what they look like. You know what they look like. They look like men in black when the fucking thing gets into the guy and he looks like an Edgar suit. That's what they look like. Their skins hanging off their bones and they look like they're all wearing Edgar suits. Okay, and fucking it's a perfect analogy for what you just said, Jonathan, because it was a parasite that took over his body, right, It was a cockroach that was living inside body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so.
Speaker 5: I literally you know, it could be some kind of parasitical thing that they've injected themselves with that's taking over their body and eating them from the inside out. And it's like, in what world would you if I told you I want to inject you with this parasitical thing that'll eat you from the inside out and your skin will hang off your bones. But you might, if you're lucky, get some guy to fuck you. That's what you want to do. That's what you want to do, You're lucky.
Speaker 3: It's not just eating off the fat, right, and it is that for sure. And it's not just eating off the muscle mass and the bone density, although it is doing that too. It's actually changing their diet and it's changing they aren't even hungry anymore. So it's like a double entendure. Not only does it melt your body off, but it makes you not want to ingest more nutrition. Meanwhile, it's like, y'all they know the secret to losing weight. Burn more calories than you intake.
Speaker 2: That is the secret. There's the law of thermo dynamics.
Speaker 3: There's no way that you can eat a thousand dollars a day and live any kind of normal life and gain weight.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like the parasite. The parasite is living off you, so it doesn't need any more nutrition. It's eating your body for sustenance. It's like a vampire and literally ozimpic the vampire injectable. It eats you from the inside out and you don't crave food anymore.
Speaker 6: Well, dude, I mean we just talked about it with Janet, but like I mean the Venom movies, I mean, that's literally a parasite that goes into this guy's body. That yeah, I mean, it still wants to eat other humans and chickens and all this other shit, but it is feeding off of them. And that's why, like Tom Hardy or the guy who or whoever Tom Hardy is playing in that movie, he's like one of the only ones that can even house this parasite. Most other like humans will they just can't live through it. And you know, oregans starts shutting down and all this other shit. So whenever you got a symbiotic relationship like that, it makes me look at you know, ozempic as a symbiot relationship, a symbiotic parasitic relationship with the person, and I don't know, they don't look the same and like even right here, somebody made an ex post and said Ozembic has introduced the newest accessory at the oscars, the sternum. Ooh mer, real shit though, and it says right here, oh oprah.
Speaker 7: And whoope being a walking billboard for ozempic.
Speaker 5: But why can't if you look at like and you guys should comment on this. But like, I've read a study one time that when men look at a picture of the same woman, they will be attracted to her when she is ovulating rather than when she's menstreating. They can look at a picture of the same woman one's taken when she's ovulating, one's taken when she's on her period, and they'll say she looks more attractive in this picture. Like literally, human beings are biologically in tune to reproduce with healthy women. Okay, so it's not like, who are you losing weight for exactly, because if you are healthy, if you take care of your body whatsoever, you're going to be attractive. It's like, guys, aren't that picky. It's like, oh, now we have to show our sternum. Oh now we have to do this, now we have to if you are physically healthy, and not loaded with parasitical garbage. You will be attractive regardless because that's the way your body was meant to work. I don't look at somebody whose skin is hanging off their bones and go they could make a healthy baby. Like what do you like? You have to have like some level of like meat on your bones. That's the way it's supposed to work, right, Wide hips, that's always supposed to be a thing.
Speaker 2: You know, we've talked about this in the live last night.
Speaker 3: Wide hips, stretch marks, that's the thing that we find attractive. Now, yes, I'm not speaking on behalf of all mankind. I will speak behalf of Jacob.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I like them. I like them thick with a cue, give me that goody duty all day. Baby.
Speaker 3: Nothing about sternum protruding is attractive to me. Nah, I'm I'm sorry. I like I like boobs, I like large ones at that and you're not gonna see a sternum sticking out of natural But I'm sorry, that's just I know, maybe I'm.
Speaker 2: Just crazy for like, oh, you're a chubby chaser.
Speaker 3: No, No, I like healthy women because I tell you this much.
Speaker 2: A woman that's built like that could probably cook.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm one hundred and fifteen pound chick that's gonna slam in the kitchen. I'm sorry that I don't think that actually exists. Talking to you, Rachel Ray the fuck out it.
Speaker 5: No, she's probably on a zimpic.
Speaker 2: I probably no. You find me a girl it's got thirty extra pounds on her. Hey, mama, what's happening with you? Like? That's that's me.
Speaker 6: I know if she got that fucking bowl of jello hanging off of her, fucking like, get out my kitchen, Get out my kitchen. I need some turkey. I need some turkey neck dangling off the off, the off, the.
Speaker 3: Fucking up there, dude, within limits, within reason, of course. I'm not saying like, yo, I know one guy broke straight up. If she wasn't two eighty, she was not his lady. And I'm like, all right, hold on, my boy, hold on, we got to take it back here. She's six to two or not his woman. His woman was five three to eighty, And I was like, oh no.
Speaker 5: You eighty at five three? Well, you know.
Speaker 7: Iage of like, if you ain't three fifty, you ain't with me.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Look, there's a difference between pre pie, pre diabetic, and thick. Okay, like we got to have some sort of a common gray area here, right, I don't need them to be somewhat even close to being morbidly obese. But I also think the BMI index is complete bullshit because that's BMI.
Speaker 2: I'm overweight and I am not well.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, that's that's a whole nother thing. But what I'm saying though, is like the two extremes, you can't. The reason why when people look at Lizo they're not like, ooh, have my baby is because she's unhealthy. Being that big is unhealthy. Being that skinny is unhealthy. You should be the proper weight for your body structure, tall, short, whatever it is. And different women have different body shapes, right, pear shaped, you know, hourglass whatever. I'm not talking about that I'm talking about. You should have an adequate amount of weight on you for your body type and your body structure. That's why, you know, when men are more attracted to a woman, it's just a healthy one. It's not one that's like on guest door because they eat two saltines a day, and it's not the one that engorges themselves. It's like a normal, regular ass healthy woman that probably takes care of herself. And it's like if you look at the rise of pcos and like minstrel problems with women, infertility with women, it's like overinjected with vaccines guard to sell this and all this shit, and it's like caused us to get things like insulin resistance and add more weight on shitty diets, poison in our food stuff like this. So I mean, yeah, there are things that can be wrong with you where you can't lose weight. I get that, But injecting yourself with Geela monster venom, that's not healthy. That's not like the healthy alternative. That's not like this solution to the problem. You've now just like got another crutch on the pharmaceuticals that you have to rely on.
Speaker 6: Amazing how it's always venom too, you know what I mean, Like with the Gila monster venom for ozempic, there was snake venom in the in the COVID vaccines and stuff like that, and it's like it's so it's so like in your face and obvious that they're putting. They don't even really care to hide it so much anymore. They're like, well, if you're stupid enough to take this venom, then all right, we got you, Like even before you even take it, like placebo effect has already sunk it in. They know we got if you even thought about taking it in some kind of ways. So I think that, you know, that's if you're gonna turn somebody into a zombie, like even think about, like, I mean, vampire venoms a thing, you know, Like that's that's the reanimation kind of shit going on there. I mean, there's all different stories about vampires and zombies and stuff like that. But I'm my daughter is super into Twilight, so I've been watching a lot of that lately.
Speaker 7: That's she just binges the fuck out of it.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I had a super hard on for Twilight when it came out.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I like it.
Speaker 6: I still like it, dude. I watched all the movies as they came out in the movie theaters. Me and my ex we would go and be there on the night that it was released.
Speaker 7: It was kind of a fun thing.
Speaker 2: That we do.
Speaker 5: I do think that Stephanie Meyer has a bit of occultism going on in her background. I think things that she included in there that like people think are cheesy and like h fucking they glisten in the sun and just gay stuff like that. Yeah, sure that stuff is gimmicky and whatever, but there are certain aspects she included in there, like the cold ones and this this native American thing that comes from real shit, and like, uh.
Speaker 2: Same with Harry Potter. A lot of the incantation right that came out of the Witch's hammer.
Speaker 3: She actually sourced her quote unquote magic from actual black magical books.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, that's exactly what I was going to say. It's like, if you really dig deep into this stuff though it's based on like actual ritualism and like actual mythology and stuff like that, and some of this stuff in Harry Potter honestly blows my mind how accurate it is.
Speaker 2: There's obviously McKee and childish for the storyline of.
Speaker 5: It, yes, right right, Yes, for instance.
Speaker 3: When went perfect example as to what we're talking about now. And for anybody who doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Much about the Harry Potter lore, I don't know what to tell you about this, and but bear with me here.
Speaker 3: Voldemort when he was when he had finally left the Dude's head and he was on his own, he had to gain nutrition some way. So he killed a unicorn and was drinking its blood. He wasn't eating the meat, he was drinking unicorn blood. Reason being, do you remember, is because unicorns are an entirely pure being. He had to drink a pure being's blood fresh in order to gain sustenance for his dark practices. Now, yes, we are. That's like subset of a subset of a subset put into a child's book.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: But the kernel of truth there that we should be paying attention to is where she got her inspiration for that from.
Speaker 5: And what's one of the deathly hallows, right, It's the invisibility Cloak, the Elder Wand and the Resurrection Stone. I mean, it's always in there. That's why I dove into this research, is like I wanted to see if there were many different cultures that shouldn't know anything about each other, functioning in the BC era of time, that are talking about the same thing, and they're all talking about zombies and vampires, all of them.
Speaker 3: Now, there's I could see eve for just outside looking in, not straw manning. But there's a couple of things that even to the earliest man you would see as like quote unquote miraculous that regardless of what culture you got brought up in, that would be wild as fuck, and that would obviously have some sort of deeper meaning right and out.
Speaker 2: The virgin birth for instance, Right.
Speaker 3: No matter which culture you grew up in, if you know for sure that this woman is a virgin and she just got pregnant, clearly this is something extra, something from the other side, if you will, This would be so crazy, right, And that's why so many cultures have some sort of a story of one of their gods or deities having a virgin birth. I understand that a dead rising that again, regardless of what culture you grew up with. If you just buried your uncle and then two days later he walks back into town, we can clearly tell that there's some extra nes going on here, right, So, like, I understand that. But to your point, there are certain nuances and certain similarities that go with all of these And yeah, that was painting with the broadest of brushes just now. But when you look at the similarities for the specifics of what led this dead person to reanimate and come back, there's way too many similarities of the dark magician.
Speaker 2: Or dark occult or dark. I don't want to say religious.
Speaker 3: Sorcery, right, dark ceremonial things that happen in order to make A plus B equal C.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: So and again, these cultures that have never communicated with each other at least or so, we think that we're all kind of doing very similar practices and getting very similar results. Now, depending on which type of religion or human history you subscribe to, some will say that, yeah.
Speaker 2: All of them were talking to demons.
Speaker 3: That's why all of them were doing very similar practices and getting very similar results. Some will say there was a lot of trial and error, and these people, all individually never communicating with each other, fucked around in the dark for long enough until they figured out one plus one equals two in this regard, and like.
Speaker 2: They just kind of adopted that and adapted it to their own cultures. And there's probably a kernel of truth to that too. But yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. It is a fascinating study, and it's.
Speaker 5: Still like so popular. The idea of it is still so popular. It's like there's there's an obsession with it, and there's almost almost like a sexual aspect to it, where it's like you want to be with a vampire, you want to be one or you want to fuck one, like true blood, And it's just where did we get where? Where? Where did this and why are we still so obsessed with it?
Speaker 3: So we're talking about a being that subsists off of drinking blood. I don't know if people really get that, like the whole thing of like the sexual lore of a vampire, and oh they can control your mind and all, fine, fine, whatever, take take away the books and the movies for two seconds. We're talking about a being that literally just ingests only blood.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how nasty that person will smell?
Speaker 3: And like how how discussing they are going to look, like the nutrition to the body and all these things, like like.
Speaker 5: The royal family with their fucking cleft lips and ships. I mean, they look like fucking walking dead and.
Speaker 3: We're talking at won't come into the sunlight, so they're gonna be pasty as fuck. They're gonna like their skin's gonna be drooping because they're malnourished. Oh my god, why why would anybody look at that and be like, oh my god, I can't control the urge in my loins for you, Like, bro, get the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: That's nasty.
Speaker 5: Look at what was what was the queen's husband?
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 7: Philip?
Speaker 5: Oh God, go look at that motherfucker and tell me if you've got a burning urge in your panties to get with that dude. I mean, they're gross looking, dude. If this, if vampires are real, they look like the royal family and they're fucking nasty, dude. They're not attractive.
Speaker 2: There's been a few people that have and again this is allegedly and if we are to believe the source, I understand that.
Speaker 3: But there have been people that have come out of satanic cults and they'll even say that at a certain point they will they get pretty much asked which path they want to go down, Right, you get into the dark satanic wizarding and a cult and magic type of thing.
Speaker 2: And it's only with certain organizations. I think Oto is one of them, but.
Speaker 3: There's others, and essentially you get to a certain point where they want to ask. They ask you like, do you want to continue down the magician or the mage route?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go towards the vampiric route.
Speaker 3: Or do you want to go more towards the shape shifting route like wear wolves and things like that. And again, as I say these things, we are not talking about the shit we see in movies. It is so different than anything that any Hollywood exec has ever made onto a screen.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not like that at all.
Speaker 3: But people that will go down those paths and then leave the cult later on and come forward about what they saw and what they experienced, even their stories are so grotesque. I can't imagine anything like how Twilight tries to make them look like they're all super models and all these things.
Speaker 2: It's like not even close.
Speaker 5: Bro preserved and eternal beauty and sexualized is like the thing that they push, which I do think they include certain things in like cinematic whatever to to sensationalize the notion like they're they're actually good guys and well not, they don't always make vampires the good guys, but they're always sexy and they always you know, are real good looking, powerful, irresistible. Yeah. So, I mean I think that they do that on purpose because they it's like a fantasy and there's like a fetish for it, you know, and there's not I don't know if there's any zombie fetishes, but the point is like bloodthirsty, soulless creatures that you know, have to drain life out of other humans to sustain themselves, and that's sexy and they've this purposefully in my opinion, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's all manipulating the mind for sure, like poisoning the minds. I mean, you can find just about any kind of porn right on porn Hub or x videos or whatever your favorite uh playlist is, but like, yeah, I mean everybody is not everybody. There's a lot of people that are into weird shit like that, and you would have to believe that it came from the brainwashing from you know, U mythical lore or movies or just wherever they get it from, like to turn it into a sexy thing.
Speaker 5: MGK and Megan Fox talking about, oh, we slice each other and we do bloody sexy stuff too, Like why like that wouldn't turn me on at all? Like why would you like if anybody was, like, you know, I really just I can't get off unless I like cut you and like we do some blood letting on each other and then suck it off, And then it's like, why.
Speaker 6: Bro, I don't that'd be the I have sex? I don't even want to have sex with a woman if she's on her period. Like that shit is fucking disgusting to me.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh god, what.
Speaker 7: That's just weird.
Speaker 6: It's weird, Dude, I'm stabbing her and it's like, you know, like like I don't know the end of that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying like into it, but I mean it's it's just whatever. You could take it or leave it, hun Jacob, I mean I'm it's not yeah it I mean I'm down pretty much. Twenty four to seven were girls if she's on the rack or not that that's beside the point here.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean there was you know, like My Strange Addiction, that show where people like eat their dead husband's ashes and stuff like that. You remember that chi Yeah, I remember that chick. Weirdo man, she got like a spoon and like legit like ate her husband's ashes out of the deal and it was it was on My Strange Addiction. There was like a guy who would like fuck his car. There's a lady who would like eat toilet paper whatever. It was, right, Well, there was one who was convinced she was a vampire and that she needed to drink blood and her strange addiction was that she had to drink blood, and she had a boyfriend, dude, and it's like they were both into this stuff and it's like this exists out there, yeahoyfriend, so yeah's.
Speaker 3: Legal representative of those without a voice. It's like, oh, you mean like your daughter, all right, like.
Speaker 5: The dead one you put in the trunk, asshole jerk off, Like that really.
Speaker 2: Went horribly for her. Thank god that she got like canceled essentially. But it's it's just.
Speaker 7: Making a comeback.
Speaker 2: I hope not. I hope not. Yeah, maybe the zombie who knows there's people that, especially within the realms of the kink community and things like that. If you're a person who's like, oh, I'm totally a zombie, I need to feed, you will find freaks that will allow you to cut them, to feed off of them willingly. Oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Like that's not even a hard thing to find anymore, because the Internet is the fucking Internet.
Speaker 6: Looking Rina A. Bramovich, that whole that whole shit where you know, she basically just laid her naked body out and let the public do whatever they wanted to. I mean, I think that there's a little bit of mascism going on right there.
Speaker 2: Well that was more of a social experiment too, right because.
Speaker 7: She had anyway had.
Speaker 3: Feathers on the table, but they also had like a knife on the table, and it was up to the people what they wanted to do. But I kind of I don't like that experiment, but I do think it shows that people, when given the opportunity, will choose the worst option period because humans inherently are shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you didn't get into the mind of the actual woman that is allowing this shit to happen, Like it's more than a social experiment. I think that she was probably getting off to that a little bit on some real shit.
Speaker 2: I could see that for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, it trickles over into the the serial killer community because if you open yourself up to these like weird demons, it's they're always like blood thirsty and they're always like cannibalistic. Jeffrey Dahmer would be a great and he was going to make this alter remember, and he gonna have all of his skulls and shit, he would jack off to the Exorc's Part three or whatever it was. I mean like it. It just fascinates me how when you open yourself Okay, can I pause again? Sorry? But anyways, when when you become a vessel for these things to jump into, they're always like hungry for human flesh and shit like that. It's just it's weird. It's a weird phenomenon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also the whole thing with zombies just being attracted to brains, that's all they want.
Speaker 2: To eat is brains.
Speaker 3: Like bro who said that, where did this come from? A zombie that's rising from the dead that wants to just eat the living is not coming strict after their brains.
Speaker 2: They're just gonna, like I guess, attack whatever.
Speaker 3: But then again, it depends on which type of zombie Lawyer getting into.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Some of them are sound driven, right, and if they hear something, the zombies will go towards the sound.
Speaker 2: Some of them are.
Speaker 3: You know, action driven, and if they see movement they'll go. Some zombies don't even have eyes. It depends on which movie we're watching here to talk about it. But like the whole thing of zombies being attracted to brains and that's all they want to eat, that that just sounds ridiculous to me personally. But I mean I in that sense, I think it was supposed to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, it's always gonna sound like far fetched and crazy and just not real and mythological and shit like that.
Speaker 5: But well, it come it comes from Africa, like I was saying before, that's that's where it came from. I don't know what they were doing some hoo do voodoo stuff and conjuring people up from the dead, but that the term zombie comes from Africa circa three hundred BC, I guess.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that definitely checks out.
Speaker 6: But anyway, look, Julia, thank you for presenting this awesome show today.
Speaker 7: You always you always strike a.
Speaker 6: Banger every time you come on here, and that's why we love every time that you come on here. I mean we love the wrap ups, don't get me wrong, Like not everybody has all the time in the world to listen to our twelve or fourteen episodes that we put out per week so or yeah, per week, so it is nice to kind of get those rap ups. But it's also nice to get something a little bit fresh here, and especially whenever you can link mythological lore to reality in this sense. And I think that you did a pretty good job of portraying that. So if anybody wants to be able to go and find you any of your work.
Speaker 7: Where would they go?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I uh just like to do fun stuff sometimes, you know, just just break break out of the norm a little bit. If you haven't found me yet, you never will, just google me, I guess No, I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. I have Instagram, which I never plug. But it's Cosmic dot Peach dot podcast. If you want to follow me over there, and that's where you can find my link tree. And if you want me to come on your show or something like that, to work with me, please go through the link tree. I barely ever check my Instagram messages. I'm inundated on a daily basis with Instagram messages. Someone called me out the other day. They were like, I messaged two months ago on Instagram, you never got back to me. I'm like, dude, email me through my link tree. I never checked that fucking inbox hardly ever. So anyways, Instagram is where you can find my link tree if you want to work with me or something like that. But I'm wherever you listen to podcasts and on the Cult of Conspiracy every Saturday, and you can find me on OnlyFans. Just kidding. Gotcha, but no. So yeah, that's where I'm at and thanks again for having me. I just like to do fun stuff. You know, I wasn't there. I don't know if zombies or vampires are real, but the ancients sure seem to think so.
Speaker 6: Uh uh yeah dude, yeah, And you know, we can definitely tout that same message. Sometimes it is impossible to reply to every single Instagram or Twitter or TikTok or whatever kind of message. This is why we did set up Patreon, I mean, and Patreon's good for a multitude of things, as I kind of mentioned earlier, but it's also the best way to be able to get in touch with us with the quickness, and we brought up all the messages.
Speaker 2: By the way, I did let it slip for a couple of days there.
Speaker 3: This morning I have message everybody back, so we are back on track.
Speaker 7: Hey, we're only humans.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we get sick and we don't feel good and we don't feel like doing shit, so some things just have to go by the wayside. But usually on a regular basis, we are answering all of the Patreon messages and it's the best way to be able to get in touch with us and it's.
Speaker 7: The best way to be able to support the show. But there's that other way to be able to support the show too, right.
Speaker 3: There is, indeed, there is, Indeed, if you would like to support the show and also get your start in the buying and selling of silver and gold bully and then come check us out cecsilver dot com LinkedIn description below. Look, the financial future is kind of wild, okay, those keeps finding new things. Tariff balls are about to become an even further thing. Look, we don't know what tomorrow hold is, but what we can pretty accurately guess is that silver and goal will maintain a value of greater than zero, okay, and they just keep on going up as time progresses. The ancients exalted these medals, the medieval age has exalted these medals, and even still today these medals are worth literally they're waiting gold and silver. So if you would like to get your start, go check us out ceocsilver dot com. But also, like Jonathan said, if you would like to join us every Tuesday night for the live.
Speaker 2: Come check us out on Patreon.
Speaker 3: It is the best and easiest way to support the show, and you will also get commercials.
Speaker 2: I understand that the ads suck. We get it, I hate them too.
Speaker 3: But if you would like to get the listenership and be able to see what we are talking about rather than just hear it, come check us out Patreon and like. He also said it is the best and easiest way to get direct access to us. I do check the messenger daily, but if you would like to also support the show in another way, what you could do.
Speaker 8: Is please at this time, hit the five starts, hit the shares of like, subscribe to commentsable posting, reviews, shares, sit theer Prince.
Speaker 2: Of the family shares. Ever, We're here's a deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we can get promoted to.
Speaker 2: More potential listeners. Who could they become potential.
Speaker 3: Cult members like the resc you final ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go? Check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show and getting the same level of respect over there, the five stars, the positivity, the comments, the shares, subscribes.
Speaker 8: Come check out ca to Night on YouTube and come check each of our patreons out caj to Night and Metamisteries. If you would like to join us for our Wednesday Night Lives every week, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 7: And with that being said, this was another.
Speaker 6: Beautiful episode up the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Open up that thirdly, child.
Speaker 4: So take.
Speaker 1: And FiOS cons stars Scoop aren't weak, Steak Mandy.
Speaker 5: You see, it's not me, it's not my family.
Speaker 7: In the yard in the r they're fighting.
Speaker 1: With their tags and their bombs than their bombs than they're goms in the yard in the Rst Coe Beyond Beyond, Dove dove it, but don