Speaker 1: Okay, so I have three headlines I'm gonna read you or they're all kind of of the same topic, and you we can discuss each headline, but then when we're done, we'll pick one of them to actually read and learn more about. Okay only fans Star opens up about mental health struggles after sleeping with one hundred and one men in one day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would think you would have some problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to think you would have some pain.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're not They're probably not all conks.
Speaker 4: True, right, Still get a little tired, you are worn out there? Yeah, but but the point is taken.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know. I don't know if they're all five minute sessions, right, right, right.
Speaker 4: So where's the mental part come in? Then?
Speaker 2: I mean it can be confusing.
Speaker 1: You're not designed to be with that many people in a one setting.
Speaker 4: I think if you are no, and you're setting it up a plan to have sex with one hundred people in one day, you're not falling you know, you're not falling in love with them any time soon.
Speaker 1: No, but it could still be confusing. And just because you're going to do something doesn't mean you have to it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Of course, here's another one only fans creator reveals the one boundary she'll never cross anal kissing. Okay, I think it makes sense to have boundaries, especially as an only fans creator, because there is there's some great stories online of people that have only fans and sharing where they have like somebody who's like their top donator and they talk to them a lot and all that, and then they see them in.
Speaker 4: Town, show up at their house or whatever.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, Like they're getting coffee and like this one girl was talking about how this guy they spend a lot.
Speaker 2: Of money and like she's he's.
Speaker 1: The top person and they talk a lot even throughout the day and she was at like Sam's Club or something, and there he is with his wife and their newborn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're going to get in the entertainment industry, that's exactly what that is. You've got to expect that. You've got to expect to be recognized out in public.
Speaker 2: Yes and no.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna say no because you don't know where these people are.
Speaker 4: Oh that is true.
Speaker 1: So and they don't know where your you are. You can lie or give away clues.
Speaker 4: Right, but the Internet is worldwide, so you got to expect you should, at least anyway expect there to be at least one or two people in your hometown.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree, And I think that's the other part too, specifically with OnlyFans, is you think you're playing the game by the rules, but what you don't understand is there are other people there, customers who are playing a completely different game, and one of them might be thinking just because you have to have a subscription, that you're safe, right, and that there's this boundary because there isn't.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: To me, only fans is dramatically different than being like a strip club dancer.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, sure, especially if most of your content is actually having sex. You know, at the strip club, they're not typically not. I'm sure there's some cases where you can pay extra and go go back into the VIP room and do something like them, but they're not fucking at the at the strip club.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget we went to a record event and we went to the strip club afterwards, and we're there and we took the whole VIP room, like we paid for the VIP room, but the record label did. And we're back there and there's like thirty guys. I mean, there's it's a huge room and people are getting dances and like realize, like I was drunk, I mean realizing people are getting.
Speaker 4: Like hjs, yeah.
Speaker 1: And like I'd never been in a situation where that was happening in a strip club, and just like I'm like, this is too close.
Speaker 2: Proximity is just not right. I don't need to see it.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see your pecker, right, I don't need to see your vinegar stroke, fan, I don't need it.
Speaker 4: You know what it brings a you know you guys's bond a lot close.
Speaker 1: No, no, it actually is a distance maker for me. And then here's the other headline, and it's I'm really only reading this because it's a fantastic name only star. Girth Master lifts on the hersh harsh realities of his work.
Speaker 4: Okay, girth Master lips great name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he better, he better have a hog with a name like that, rights.
Speaker 4: Something it takes two hands to get a hold of.
Speaker 2: I mean you better see that. Anyone should see that and.
Speaker 5: Go, God, maybe that's right. Maybe that's like you know, big big Dude's name tiny, you know, it's it's just the opposite. He's got he got a little thimble of a cock, and he's like, oh, girth master, because that's the only way that he can get the girls interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he's got a great personality.
Speaker 4: Girth master. Huh. I got to see what that's about.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what we say about the girls?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm sure he's got a great personality.
Speaker 4: Guy, he's a nice guy. You do anything for you.
Speaker 2: I just I just want to know. Okay, here you go. You want to see.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, okay, it looks like are we looking at his dog? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, man's got a gift.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, so does she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a gift.
Speaker 4: Good for him, Good for him? Is that is that real? Or is that like camera angle? They say that the camera adds some weight. Okay, so maybe it's average.
Speaker 1: Here's here's a photo you'll never see me take. Here's a photo you'll never see.
Speaker 4: Me in a handy to somebody, just me and my buddy show. Yeah. I know, I'm good. I'm good. I consider myself to be pretty close with most of my friends. Not that close.
Speaker 2: That's a foot like you're like a foot away. You're I don't understand. That's like, what are they when they a lightsaber wars that go ahead, explain.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like kids with their lightsabers, that's what that reminds me of, only they're doing with dicks.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that means? I guess do you?
Speaker 1: Do you think when boys play lightsaber our men play lightsaber they are touching their penises together, they've got their condoms on?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they're just having their their their lightsabers. You know, you take the picture with their that's what they're doing. They're playing with their lightsabers. But this they're pictured with it.
Speaker 1: But I like, yeah, No, I need you to explain what playing with their lightsaber means.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm lost. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't understand what you think that means. I need you to explain what your definition is of it. And if it's not right, I'll gladly give you what I think it is. But I'm curious to what it was growing up in Indiana.
Speaker 3: Just what it is kids playing with their lightsabers?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I actually know less? Now? What does that mean? When they when they fight have a sword fight, use their use the term? Are you avoiding the word dick? No?
Speaker 3: No, not even No, it's an actual like their swords.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you take.
Speaker 1: A picture of it with a toy, like that's all you had to say. Yes, I thought she meant when guys are out of trough or peeing out in public and they crossed, they try a lightsaber with their urine.
Speaker 2: I thought that's what she meant. But like they're touching their dicks.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, oh god, my FBI guys gotta love me. I'm just simply searching boys sword fighting with their dicks.
Speaker 1: Oh god, there's a lot there's a porn where that's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of porn where that happens.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 4: Never did that with any of my friends in my youth, lesson, I've never or my adults.
Speaker 1: I have never intentionally shown my dick to another damn it, I just lied.
Speaker 4: Yeah a doctor.
Speaker 1: I have never intentionally shown my dick to a non medical professor, non medical professional.
Speaker 4: I wish I could say the same.
Speaker 1: I've never been around my boys and been like, here's my dick. What I've been in like a shower, or like in a locker room scenario, or changing clothes in the locker room or what like that, But I've never like paraded in the locker room naked you like some guys do, like maybe.
Speaker 3: An ingrown hair down there and got to your wife, can you look at this or my wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dudes, I'm talking about dudes. Your brother may absolutely not.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could ask my I want. I wish my brother would pick up his phone because we would call him. All right, And have I ever shown you intentionally shown you my dick?
Speaker 4: That's fine, that's fine. I've shown my penis off before, but that's because it was pierced.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then okay, yeah, I'll buy that.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Kind of weird for me. Still weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you know you're at a party and have a lot of different people around, some of your guys friends, and some of them are lady friends, and somebody.
Speaker 2: Wants to see it, and you're just like, here you go, there are girls around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're not ashamed of your penis, it's okay to you know, to do that.
Speaker 1: It isn't about being ashamed of my maybe it is if you're were you showing it off thinking it would attract some girls, or have you ever shown your pierced penis off and a girl like knowing it may get a girl's attention.
Speaker 4: That's the whole reason why he showed up. That's the whole reason why you tell him about it. Is there like, uh, I've never seen that before. I've never had that before. Yeah, and then it's like I would think, here's your opportunity.
Speaker 2: Lindsey.
Speaker 1: Have you ever asked to see a guy's penis or seen a guy's penis and been like, hell's yeah, not your husband or somebody your dad. I Have you've asked a man to show you his penis and then been like, that looks good, let's do that.
Speaker 3: No, I have asked only because, uh, a guy I went to school with in college was talking how he only had one ball, and I said, I want to see it, h And he showed me.
Speaker 2: And then you had sex with him. Nope, Okay, well that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Never and did he show you his everything? Twigerberries?
Speaker 4: Yeah, figure you could have just shown just the one ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could have just he didn't, but he didn't want to.
Speaker 3: He wanted How were you nineteen twenty?
Speaker 1: I think if you're showing it like there's girls around Okay. I've never done that. I've never been like, here's my dick.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess that's just not a tactic I've ever used to try and woo a girl. I'd say congratulations. By the way, if you can show off your cock and a girl is ready to go to war, I was like, all right, well let's have at it. Or a boy maybe, I don't know. You've had to been like, ay, not my thing.
Speaker 4: Two is their own. Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: I would love to do an impromptu survey, but I think I'm terrified of the results. I just don't think women want to see dicks.
Speaker 4: No, they're ugly.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're ugly on the right one, I'm sure they're not.
Speaker 4: Right. I've never seen a penis, even in a pornum and like, you know, it's a good looking dick.
Speaker 2: I've ever said that.
Speaker 4: No, you're right, I've never said that before, even in porno moves. Yeah, that's that's a good looking khaki.
Speaker 3: Gee, that's the difference between men and women, Like, that's what makes you not gay? You know, a gay man would probably say, no, penises are attracting.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that there are some ugly vaginas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I look at vaginas. I love vagina. There's some of them.
Speaker 1: You look like you're like, overall, vaginas aren't good looking either, right, I would agree with that. So I don't think not being like thinking it's a good looking one makes you gay or not gay, because that same thing's true about vaginas.
Speaker 2: Right, you can be not attracted to a penis. I hear you. But there are genitals in general are just gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even a great it's not even a pretty word.
Speaker 4: Genitals, you know, genitalia.
Speaker 1: If we're talking, if we're being honest, a butthole is way more attractive than any of the others.
Speaker 2: The muscle, the strength, like clean ones.
Speaker 4: I'm a spokes an asshole in a vagina, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, I do it every day and it's fine.
Speaker 4: I got to dick in one of those.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not about that. That's like a like that's I hear you, but like, that's not I'm just saying, if we're in a.
Speaker 4: Museum, aesthetically pleasing, yeah, I guess you're Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess there's more math and symmetry in a butthole, then in a vaginant in a vagina. Most of the time you're like a Chinese puzzle right in a penis, You're like, this feels like something in Star Wars.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, this looks like something in Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Too late, you already said it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, As far as girth masters concerned, I want to I want to interview him and go, what was your second name?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What was your first name before a girth Master?
Speaker 4: I was gonna go with girth Brooks, but you know I got a cease and assist on that.
Speaker 1: Was girth Apprentice. Like, we need some a little more grandiose.
Speaker 4: Wide journey man instead of that. How about girth Master.
Speaker 1: Sure, even like girth Master feels a little too if you will long right, girthy girthy mcgirth face.
Speaker 4: That's that's what you get when the Internet names it, right.
Speaker 1: I think that's brilliant too, is to be a porn star and like, let somebody name you, like, let the public name you.
Speaker 4: Why not you well known?
Speaker 1: Yes, people would totally gravitate towards that and and keep check in on you.
Speaker 2: Right, there'd be a sense of ownership there.
Speaker 4: Lex it comes as like Ron Jeremy's bitch or something like that. No, Starry, ron Jeremy's bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just yeah, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll pick everybody submit, I'll pick three, and then I'm picking from those three.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: That way, you don't get stuck with Ron Jeremy's butthole, right, or big Dick Hitler or something like that. Hitler's dick. Yo, the Apocalypse was bad. I'm sorry, the Holocaust was bad.
Speaker 4: But yeah.
Speaker 2: However, if there was a porn.
Speaker 1: Star named Oh God, it would cater to a certain genre of people, and I bet it would do wildly.
Speaker 4: People would probably watch or buy it strictly based on name. Yes, that's it. Yes, I've got to see what this is about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you you shave, but not all of it, right, you leave about an inch of hair? Well, yeah, you guess the true to form, right or maybe you it long, but it's greased and combed.
Speaker 4: Over Jesus Christ. Now when it gets hard, it just raises up. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's not okay, It would not be okay. If we're going to disgusting, that's disgusting you too.
Speaker 4: Why would you even suggest anything?
Speaker 2: No, one of these.
Speaker 1: The the actress she said she went to a party I'd never heard of. Maybe we've talked about it, but I have. It's escaped me if we have, and that.
Speaker 2: Is a sex positive party. I had to look this up now. A sex positive party is a party where.
Speaker 1: Anything is out there, anything is available, and it's for you to embrace your desires, experiment with different sexual activities, connect with other others who share similar experiences. Uh, it's about consent and boundaries and personal pleasure.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: If I got invited to one as a single person, I would go, but to engage and participate, I don't know if I could.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could.
Speaker 3: Are you supposed to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you have to? If you want to?
Speaker 1: If you ask, but you get to say no if someone asks you. They're open to individuals of all sexual orientations, genders, and body types. Parties often encourage participants to explore different sexual activities, kinks, and fantasies in a safe, supportive environment.
Speaker 4: All right, right, okay, Yeah, how do you know you don't like if I could a little arm in your asshole? You've never tried it before. I'm here to provide.
Speaker 2: That I'm yeah, hold on, yeah, yeah, no, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say no, I don't I feel confident stepping out on that.
Speaker 4: That's basically what these sex positive parties are. It's like, you know, if you've ever wanted to be deepfsted before, this is the place to go. Yeah, yeah, no judge, no judgment zone. All right, yeah, you want to lick my fingers when you're done? Oh listen, judgment free zone. It's okay, It's okay. That's basically what I'm getting from it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, and I think of the three of us, one GIMPI would be going.
Speaker 4: I would every weekend, at least every weekend for the first couple of months. Like I gotta take a break from this.
Speaker 2: Y'all with your head. Y'all got weird all of a sudden. I don't.
Speaker 1: But I think it's got to be a two way street. Like I think you've also got to participate in whatever that is for you.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, absolutely absolutely. The rules are always no no kids and no pets and no bodily fluids. I e. I don't need a Cleveland steamer.
Speaker 3: What reality is something that they're curious.
Speaker 4: About then, I guess that's on them, you fucking weirdo. You go have at it. It ain't for me. I ain't for me. Now I'll watch a Donkey show. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, younger me, one hundred percent older me, I got no desire to see that.
Speaker 4: I might still, yeah, I probably would. Still. Hell, hey fucking you're down there, you're in Tejuana. You know it's it's one of those win in Rome or in this case, went into you wanta sort of things.
Speaker 1: I So, I'm being honest. I've heard plenty of people say, my friend went. I don't know anybody who's went and actually seen one with their.
Speaker 4: Eyes right right.
Speaker 1: Maybe they have. I don't know, maybe they. I don't know how much of that is lore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never heard or spoken anybody. Nobody's ever mentioned it to me, like, hey, yes, I was into Juanna and I went to a Donkey show and you would not believe it. It was insane. No, but again, if I'm in if I'm in Mexico and I'm you know, on vacation, you know, and it's like, hey, you know, for fifteen pesos, you can come in and watch this show I'll be like, fuck, Okay, I'm done. I'm in. I'm in. I don't have to participate, I can still watch. You've got yourself a hell of a story to tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready for this. It's gonna probably be like quicksand. The existence of donkey shows, typically referring to sexual performances involving a woman in a donkey, is widely considered an urban legend, like flash your high beams, You're.
Speaker 2: Dead, or myth, donkey shows associated.
Speaker 1: With Tijuana, Mexico, and a rumored to involve women engaging in sexual acts with a donkey. Despite the rumors, there's lack of concrete evidence to support the existence of donkeys. Many people who have visited Tijuana, and even those who have tried to find such shows have found no evidence of them. The donkey show myth may have originated from a combination of rumors, exaggerations, and perhaps the projection of certain sexual fantasies. We're not friends anymore if you do that. If you tell me, like, hey man, let's go to Tijuana and see if they have a donkey show, my first response is going to be why you never.
Speaker 4: Wanted to see a donkey show? Before Nope, come on.
Speaker 1: Man, particularly by American tourists. The myth may also be linked to the Red Light District and the sometimes sensationalize and exaggerated stories associated with border towns like Tijuana. PCTI Ali is illegal in Tijuana.
Speaker 4: Listen, everything is legal till you get cat. I'm just saying to me.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like cowboys, right. You are led to believe that cowboy all cowboys wear guns, right, and that is just not true. Being a cowboy, you didn't make a lot of money. Guns were really expensive. And when you have a bunch of cowboys on the road, guess where their guns are if they own one in a box with the cook right, because you get in fighting. You don't need guys getting shot.
Speaker 4: What's the wild West? Right?
Speaker 1: But because movies led you to believe that, you just assume every cowboy carries a gun.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. If you're out there, you know, with the horses and fucking cattle and snakes pop up, you need to be able to, you know, shoot a snake. Right, How you gonna do that without your gun?
Speaker 2: You gotta have the rope. You just put your rope down.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's what you do when you're sleeping. Okay, Yeah, so they don't, you know, slither into your camp at night. Uh.
Speaker 1: This person was asked about donkey shows and my first trip to Mexico party scene started the end of ninth grade. I made my first fake ID in the car on the way down there. I would spend spring break days in San Diego and nights across the border. Wasn't long before I started hearing the rumors of the donkey show. Joined the Marines heard about the unspeakable animal themed shows witnessed overseas. I was part of a group of Marines stationed at Pendleton and other so cow basses who were hell bent on finding one of these donkey shows, even if we had to drink all the alcohol in Mexico try. We were south of the border so much. We would have locals we jokingly called entertainment directors who could successfully locate and negotiate terms for just about any other request we made of them. They were paid when they delivered, so they were tasked specific and motivated to delivered what we requested. They would have made a small fortune if they could locate every single show for us. It never happened, considering all the trouble they were able to find. For us, there is only one conclusion. It's a myth, an ignorant lie spread by people who can't tell you specific info about where it took place. They just happened to come across it one time by chance, and the acts they claimed to have seen can't hold up to even minimal scrutiny. We hunted for years, like Bigfoot, and found it just as elusive. We would have allowed it, allowed a Halloween two person horse costume as a donkey stand in, but that didn't even show up.
Speaker 2: How about that? Man? I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: Until I was like, not real, But now I feel one hundred certain I'm not a real thing.
Speaker 4: So I wonder how much that applies to like other sexual things you hear around the world, like the Thai lady boys. You know what I mean? Yeah, right, because you think about what I was like to hangover too, I think is what it is. I come in you, you come on floor, Yeah, something like that. And I've read articles that like you know that they are real, but I mean fuck, I mean anything I guess could be faked. Nowadays, I don't know anybody who's gone to Thailand and searching for Thai lady boys or got mixed up with one.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it is like, hey, you search for them as opposed to you don't know until too late. I wouldn't say too late, but until discovery day happens.
Speaker 4: Right, You've got to really long clip. Yeah, that's it. Think of China. Yeah, no, I know hers looking like a little like a little little tiny ding dong, but that was not a tiny ding dong.
Speaker 1: I think that the real question is what are you doing? If you enjoy it and you like it and you're like, that's where you get confused. You're like, well, I'm not gay, but this was awesome.
Speaker 4: I mean he had some really nice tits. It's not impossible, No, it's not. Did you gotta do some soul search in there? You gotta dig down deep inside and figure out where you stand in life.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it brings you pleasure, who cares?
Speaker 4: Yeah? If yeah, If you like chicks with dix, then that's that's a you thing.
Speaker 1: What if you never see like you do all these other things and you never see their downstairs?
Speaker 4: Did you never know? Right?
Speaker 1: So it's possible you could have sex Strocker's cat bro stroke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, hate that until you know exactly A got a dick, until I take her pants off.
Speaker 1: So then you should just assume everybody's got a pecker pretty much basically basically, ain't under all with that.
Speaker 4: Just assume the worst and hope for the best. That's all you can do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Again, if it brings you pleasure and you realize that you're into that, I don't know if it's.
Speaker 4: The worst, No, that's your thing. You don't know until you know, and then you figured it out and you're like, Okay, I like chakes with big dicks.
Speaker 2: It hardly matters.
Speaker 4: No, that's your things. That's live your life, broh.
Speaker 2: Judge shifting gears away.
Speaker 1: I saw a thing this morning about the Sopranos and the end of the Sopranos and how it was the most perfect ending ever on television, and the person then pieced it apart.
Speaker 4: To explain it.
Speaker 1: And there is a guy, if you remember, from the ending, where he's sitting in the diner, and there are some clues that happen in it that I never saw until this guy pieced it together. And the guy in the members jacket, he is actually one of the characters from the first season, and he is a guy that he did work for Tony, if you know what I'm saying, wet work, and he wanted to relocate to Florida with his family, and Tony said, no, right, I remember that, And there he is in We're in the Same Members only jacket in the in the restaurant, and Tony didn't realize.
Speaker 2: The other part is that.
Speaker 1: There was an homage to the Sopranos, and oh, and going back to the guy with the members, he actually in one of the episodes he kills someone in a restaurant.
Speaker 4: Okay, And then moving.
Speaker 1: Back to the homage to the Godfather, and the Godfather oranges represented a bad thing about to happen in the movie, and that morning Tony eats an orange and peels an orange in his kitchen, right. And then there's an episode where Tony's nephew, I forget the actor's name, is in the hospital and he dies and he says he was in hell, and he says how bad hell is and that you see yourself.
Speaker 2: Dying over and over again, that's what hell is.
Speaker 1: And going back, you see Tony enter into the room and he sees him the camera transitions and Tony's sitting at a booth wearing something different. It's just so subtle you don't catch it. And it's Tony seeing himself die and the going black. You think it's Meadow because she's having trouble parking the car, but when it's actually the starting over of him seeing himself die and that he is in hell.
Speaker 2: How wild is that?
Speaker 4: It is two artsy for an ending man.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I kind of like stuff like that. It makes it a little more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does make it to where, well, that doesn't suck as bad because when you first watch it, you're like, that was a terrible fucking ending.
Speaker 1: It was only terrible because you couldn't, you Royle, you couldn't come up with the understanding of the conclusion of what happened in the time. But from a storytelling standpoint, great, A lot of books take comment like from all the stuff through the chapters and it's the final to piece, the final part got it so and then you got stuck watching what fifteen seconds of dark screen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, waiting for something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing to hold people in that spot.
Speaker 2: I just never heard that explanation that way, and I was like, this is awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty groovy. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: Good way to explain it. I guess, uh yeah, all right, we covered everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in the Lady Boys.
Speaker 4: I never said that you might be. I don't know yet. I guess you're right.
Speaker 3: Hey, you gotta go to the one of those parties.
Speaker 1: By now, we don't take pictures to play in lightsabers, and we definitely don't know a girth master.
Speaker 2: At least I don't know. You guys have a fantastic week and we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 4: Babba