Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the Snart Tank.
Speaker 1: You're about to get.
Speaker 2: Your bodies glazed by the great Chris ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweety. Sit back and prepare for some ex show. Sit back and prepare for some glazing luretty mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody. Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. Look at that. Hey, guys, welcome to the star Tank Podcast. It is your host, Chris Raygun along with Tom Sweeney's always looking at him. He's right there, he's right there. I'm not looking at him. I'm getting closer his eye as I point really quickly hit you in your ribs. That's that's Derek over there. He's on the other side, fucking Barney as Yeah. You know what it is, you know it.
Speaker 2: You know it's our favorite, our favorite gay character. That was such a bully laugh.
Speaker 4: It was it can we I wanted like a like a smash or something like. I wanted like a roster of our characters, right yeah, And I was like, would he would would Dave Rubin and and comedy Shorts rapist?
Speaker 2: Would they would they?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Would they qualify?
Speaker 1: Uh, not Dave Ruby, because he's just a person that we don't like. He's just a person.
Speaker 2: That mean, that's why I want him in a Smash Bros.
Speaker 1: Game. But he's not a character the water too much. He's like when you he's like putting, like Larry David in Smash Others, Like it's just like.
Speaker 4: Hey, you can't tell me that you wouldn't like that if he actually showed up, like.
Speaker 1: I would be bewildered enough to be like this is I would actually be furious. Actually, I'd be furious that if Larry David got in Dispatched Brothers before like Maaster Chief or something, Okay, I would be fucking livid. I'd be like, are you joking?
Speaker 4: And when you say it like that, that's very like what the fuck is this? But at the same time, you're still gonna try him out?
Speaker 1: I don't think I would. No, I would try out.
Speaker 2: I'd watch gameplay of him and what if he's like completely busted? Of course he'd be buddy on bro Man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's got the Yeah, he's got the star of David fucking buff. Yeah he's good, he's good mail. He'll I like that, though, But I So how do we turn Dave Rubin into a character? You find another gay character for a gay person, found a gay white male or who talks like this, and it will be it will be Rave Dubin Rave.
Speaker 1: Rave. People do call him that, like I've seen that. I've seen people call him that.
Speaker 4: I've seen that makes sense because I know there's what is it, uh pim tool?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Yeah, people do that. Oh yeah, totally forgot well tag this and that ship. Yeah, we're fucking stupid. We're almost not going to mention. I highly that would have come up I think at some point.
Speaker 2: But it did, thank god, because that.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, we can talk about that. Yeah, so timpoole, all the Russian money dried ups, so now he's getting the funk out of here. That's the theory. I mean, it's dude, Like, I'm not conspiratorial generally, but I mean you look at that, and that's like pretty that's pretty fucking coincidental. He's been doing the show for ages and then just before the election, shortly after, like his Russian connection gets fucked, like suddenly he's like, I'm gonna start a family actually, like I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: Taking a step back oh, we're not going to really have guests on Friday, you know, moving forward, And he was spending a lot of money, like he bought that skate park. I know, there's probably so many things he's done. He bought the skate park. He spends a lot of money on music production, like you'll have like fancy music videos. He employed the the X drummer of the Offspring that got kicked out because he's insane.
Speaker 1: Oh really, he got.
Speaker 2: He got he got brain broken by COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these these things happen. Unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, another band that doward is Murder, like a really good deathcore band from Australia. The lead singer, same thing happened to him. Yea, his brain got broken, started not stop talking about oh they're trans and their kids.
Speaker 2: So they kicked his ass out because.
Speaker 4: They're like, yo, you're insane and we just want to play music and right, so it's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Was seeing it happen. So how does that happen to rockers? Well, how does that?
Speaker 1: Well, what happens to everybody? Because every like people are just stupid, right, people.
Speaker 2: Are just stupid. But like rocket like you have to understand, like yeah, like that's like, you know, like the people that make like making like it's like being it's like being anti black making hip hop. It's like, what do you what do you do with.
Speaker 4: Being Tom McDonald? I know, it's like what do you do You're it's being Tom McDonald?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Do you know where you're at? Do you know what it's like? I like those movies sitting down in the middle of venom, Like, God.
Speaker 4: You're giving them too much credit and acting like they're clearly not thinking. It's cognitive dissonance, right, You're not thinking.
Speaker 1: Look, here's I'm I am at a point now where I'm kind of like done pretending like these are people Like I'm just kind of like I don't know, like I've I've I've had enough covert Look, I've been online for like fifteen years. A lot of that was like political, and so I've had a number of years of just communicating with people who are just not smart, and for a while, I'm like, you know, we disagree whatever. But it gets to a point where I'm just like I think I'm has crossed my threshold at this point, Like I've I've withstood enough mental like like fatigue, and I'm just like eh, you're not a person. I don't know. Like, I can't. I just can't. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I think conversation is what's necessary, but I think the way the way it's done is it doesn't work. Like you can't put cameras in people's faces. Well, some people have a conversation, you can't. Well, I think most people, Well.
Speaker 4: Okay, cameras you know. No, No, you're right about the camera. Think I was thinking about the conversation part. That's actually what I.
Speaker 2: I think it'll work on people if you have a comprehensive conversation, but like that has to happen in a place where people have to be willing to talk about it, when you're in a.
Speaker 1: Real setting, in a real setting, and also with people who are like connected to reality. Oh yeah, And that's kind of the issue is just like, well, if you're not connected to reality, then we can't talk about anything because you I I could probably say ooga booga and you'd freak the fund.
Speaker 2: Seems I've seen because I've seen it happen like people. It happens people go on like things and they talk about stuff into one person's like, you're kind of right. I seen I've seen it in that whole thing with the the guy talking about stuff like that with Donald Trump, that Asian guy. And it was because that literally.
Speaker 4: In a non threatening setting. What's so annoying about online discourse and debates is that it's an antagonistic setting and so it is completely useless. I actually so every once in a while I log in a TikTok right just to see my notifications, and I log right back off, but it almost always starts.
Speaker 2: With the live stream that I'm not interested in. It some live bush.
Speaker 4: But this time it was that kid that was on Jubilee that he was like the woke student versus all the republic I mean whatever, Yeah, that that guy, he was, it was him, he was streaming. I was like, oh, it's that kid. And I stayed for an hour watching him debate. He was debating only MAGA supporters Trump, who was going to vote for Trump? And it was one of those things where my brain shattered because even in there was only one person in that entire hour that because they didn't want to move forward until you, like, you need to concede, because this is the one thing that they don't do in debates. Usually it's like you need to concede this point that you were wrong. We can't move forward because usually people just keep trucking forward and then nothing happens. Oh and I was like, I appreciated that one point. However, that was only one time. Everybody else they kind of just after a while, we're just entertaining the insane scripts that these people had like this. They're like, hey, lady, you don't want to vote for you basically think women shouldn't have the rights for abortion. You think that shit, they should stay home. Like she's like completely you know, fucking herself and her reasoning when they're asking her, why do you think this specifically? And she kept trying to go to well, you know, they're teaching these things at school about transit, and they're like.
Speaker 2: That has nothing. She wouldn't pivot from it when it was like, what do you do with that point?
Speaker 1: Dude? Wasn't there isn't trumping around like the kids are going to school and then coming home with surgery.
Speaker 2: They're coming back.
Speaker 1: That's happening. Place.
Speaker 2: It's happening place, Yeah, you it's happening.
Speaker 1: You have to be a sub human level of stupid to believe, like, I'm sorry, like I I don't, I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: Either really stupid or truly in city, well, people don't believe here's right. They don't believe yeah, to agree with that mentally it's truly stupid or villainous.
Speaker 1: People don't want to admit that they're wrong because it's because they're embarrassed and people are too proud and their egos are too big, and uh, if they admit that they're wrong, then they're gonna get harassed by the people that they could like they you usually agree with and so like it's like going against the end groups. So no one can ever concede a point out of fear of being ostras. It's like reverse cancel culture in a way.
Speaker 2: I think that's so. I think you're you're right, those people think, I know. It's also inherently so frighteningly stupid. That is so it's a stupid it's the most coming down people, of course.
Speaker 4: But haven't we all gone to this point though, where you just thought for maybe a good minute, and you're like, this.
Speaker 1: Isn't real, Like yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I find myself doing this way too often, or I like sometimes I really do.
Speaker 2: I'm on the cusp of just like I really don't think this is real, Like I just because it's under my mouth sometimes and I like switched it around with my teeth stuff like that, and I'm like, this is.
Speaker 1: That's the trigger.
Speaker 2: I've learned exactly when it will fire. So I'm the long barrow of a shotgun with my pinky toat thing if I can actually get it done.
Speaker 1: It really is like I don't know, man, I know what you mean, but it really is like I'm just so you're jaded. I'm I am jaded, I because it's just like how it like I have ape, Like because I tweeted recently because Danica Patrick. Danica Patrick had a thing where she was like, I'm I'm forty two years older. However, I don't know. I thought she was like way older, but like I guess was younger.
Speaker 2: She's around like two yeah really yes, dude, go daddy. Like that ship was like the what is it the web hosting or whatever the something like it.
Speaker 1: Was a domain domain, that's it.
Speaker 2: That was long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so but she she tweeted recently like I never voted before, but I'm I'm voting this time, I'm voting for Trump. I'm making merry and she turns around and she's unfortunately very there's so there's a lot of mean comments about how how not endowed. Wonder somebody said, like, I'm blocking you, not for your politics, but I can't let that flat ass ruin my paid You think I'm just like that is so weird.
Speaker 4: Ass got burned off like racing, she sweated.
Speaker 2: It off in that fucking one hundred and twenty five fucking degree ass.
Speaker 1: So look, look so that that's crazy whatever, that's me. That's mean and dumb, but like whatever I quoteweated with, it's like it's just a screenshot of a news report from like years ago that says Danna Patrick has suffered twelve concussions, and for some it blew up obviously because it's just like a funny it's a funny juxtaposition. But people are like, oh, so voting Republican makes you stupid?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: And first of all, in my mind, yes, but principally no, like not principally. It's I think there's a point in time where it's like probably like I don't even know, like what like fucking when it's when the messaging is primarily taxes or something where it's just like I don't want to get tax more, you know what I mean, And that's it, right. I guess I still think you're uneducated and done because they're taking advantage of you. But yeah, well you would, but like I mean I could, I could. That argument is so it's the only argument I have though, is really say the uh, it's not I'm working at McDonald's so therefore I care for you or like fuck, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not like the surface level dumb ship.
Speaker 1: I can where it's like there's at least like the policy, like if you agree with it, okay, but like the thing is like they don't. They don't agree with they're voting for it, like they don't agree like oh I want fucking tax breaks, like okay, well you're not gonna get them, and then they're like yay. It's like you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: That's what's uh.
Speaker 4: Like that's where I have the problem with the principle, the principality, because at the end of the day, how many times can you be burned?
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's it's it's really people like to be beaten. I think I think I think they have like a like a like extreme abuse complex where they need to be abused in a way.
Speaker 4: That if they're not, their life's too fucking dull icause I can't really figure it out to where how could you exist through this many presidencies, these many general elections and you're like, I want lower taxes, and then your your people have consistently made taxes higher for us.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, how do you not feel this?
Speaker 1: How do you not even like?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's That's why I keep saying, like this can't be real. Well, it seems like it's programmed, Like I mean, like literally, some fucking dickhead it is programming the ship. And then for some reason he hasn't gotten to us here. He's gonna program us soon. I feel like he's taking his time. It's like sims or something. It's viral, but maybe it's viral. I don't know, dude. I don't get the nature of subservience in that group that they try to act like they're such rebellious and then they like bend over for the cops to fuck them. They bend over every publisher now have like deep violent anal sex with them.
Speaker 1: Is fucking insane to me.
Speaker 2: To the argument for the taxes, the reason why these taxes exist is to get everybody on the same playing field. Some people just aren't. So that's not even like here's like these arguments don't no what I'm saying. It's intelligent being arguing them. It's like, but here's but here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you think, if you believe, like in your heart, like okay, we should like let's say, oh, we should go to war because like what the fuck? Yeah, like you feel like something fucked up is happening generally, you know, left leaning, you'd be like, no, right, and then you'd be like yeah, right, and that's a principle. You'd be like, there's some you know, there's ship going out over there. It might be misled, but it's at least something that like, oh, I believe, therefore I'll believe I believe this. Therefore I'm going to vote for the party that is gonna do it, you know what I mean? But like, how can you believe? It's one thing to believe that, like you know, a country has like weapons of mass destruction. That's like not unbelievable, you know what I mean, that happens, so like that's whatever, You're misguided, but like I can see that, you can see how do you believe that your kid goes to school and comes you know what I mean, Like there's a.
Speaker 2: Reality break literally where it's like that. Not only is that not true, but it's physically impossible.
Speaker 1: It is impossible.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying. You're saying that aside from the fact that they're wrong in their beliefs, you can see how the train of thought could get from point to point B.
Speaker 1: It's one thing.
Speaker 2: It's one thing most of them like, because the webs of mass destruction in the middle was really dumb. It was really in a certain certain countries, it was where we went. It was not like that.
Speaker 4: But you can see how being you can see how you can get from point to point B where these people are sounding, so that.
Speaker 1: Reality the way, there's a groundedness.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when Jordan Peterson got onto the scene, he made such a stink about oh yeah, right, he made such a stink about Bill C sixteen that many people, even normal people, had no reason not to believe him, because like, why would anybody be this wrong about something like.
Speaker 2: He's he's he's so sure that this is happening. And unfortunately the opposition that was there, they nobody was saying that's not true. They were just like, fuck you, you're an idiot.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately that's not good enough to convince somebody of like, oh, that's not what it is. So Bill C sixteen, So weapons of mass destruction, for example, you can be like, they're over there, we gotta go get them, and then they sound so sure of themselves, call and power, all those motherfuckers, so so sure of themselves, and you're like, oh, okay, and so But to Chris's point, the the fucking audacity to just say out loud, they're turning the kids trans at school, like there's a fucking an, there's an operating room in school, it's in the.
Speaker 2: Gym, in the gym, it's it's it's underneath the fucking uh the.
Speaker 1: Laboratory tech comes out and he's like, let's go yeah, and it's I don't know, man. It's the mental caliber of the people who would be like, oh, well, he worked at McDonald's. He seems like a real everring man. It's like you are actually so stupid.
Speaker 2: Did you see Emma Biglin?
Speaker 4: I was so I was so disappointed she with the majority report because she's right, but I was just like, you also, shouldn't I wish you wouldn't say this, because it was like she was just saying, man, this, uh, this McDonald's stunt was brilliant politics, and I'm like, it's only brilliant because people are that stupid to make it brilliant. But it's a low bar for It makes me mad that she's even acknowledging it, because I'm like, could you I want you to just be like no, I want you to stay focused and be like this is so fun looking stupid that anyone would believe anyone because we all thought Trump got a million dollars as a loan. Memory he said small loan of a million dollars. We thought that was already absurd enough. A hundred million, a little bit more. Then he lied, then he lies again, But we didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 4: We already we didn't nobody fact checked him because we already thought a million dollars being a small loan was already funny enough. We're like, oh, a small loan of a million, okay, dude, and then you know, we got hundreds of millions.
Speaker 1: Now it's just four hundred times that. Yeah. Crazy.
Speaker 4: So to think that this guy that got four un a million dollars to start his fucking business venture would ever step foot in a McDonald's to work anything unless he knows he's fucked if he doesn't win. And the fact that people can't fucking figure that ship out, because like, think about it, just if you're even the dumbest person.
Speaker 2: On earth, why would if you had no Apparently yeah, apparently not. I see that's but see that's where I'm like, it's it gets it. That's that's where it turns into the what I That's where I start getting like, I'm like, I start reverting back to him, like, no, this isn't real. I'm telling you guys, believe me. This is a fucking video game.
Speaker 1: It fake. Our culture, Our culture is our cultures fucked.
Speaker 2: I think I think American culture genuinely really just has gotten fucked. I think we we've let foreign foreign things, not people, know things, not clarify things, not people. We've let so many things divide us as a mentality as the people that I think we are fucked. We cannot come back anymore. I don't think America will ever be a United Front again unless we go to war with someone Hail Mary that can get us united. Trans aliens trans way, but so much, that's so much unpressives.
Speaker 4: Would they be a little bit do you think they'd be a little bit like reluctant to fight them since they're trans?
Speaker 1: I think I think.
Speaker 2: Alien in the face, it's not sexy, I'm killing it. If it's not sexy, I'm killing it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's a good quote. It was that sexy. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know know what you think like someone who's not xenophobic though, you know, because you're actually extra terrestrial phobic.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think.
Speaker 2: Mass effect change my perspective immensely about alien.
Speaker 4: But like say, so there I'm talking about, like say people, so technically, if if if these aliens are trans, are they marginalized aliens that you guys, they're just trans in nature?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they do, is what they are. Chris, you guys are you guys are throwing out concepts so whimsically that are so much bigger and trans alien means so much more than we could freely understand because I can't. That's why I can't get my head around all of it.
Speaker 1: But it's alien, it's okay.
Speaker 2: So if aliens, look, they used to have and now they have, Yes, stupid, But how hard is that? If a if fucking an alien? Right, they're they're a but they identify as that's heavy it's heavy ship. But if you're fucking alien, right, yeah, and you have no clue what there's not even same genders over there?
Speaker 1: But like, can you be gay alien?
Speaker 2: No? Like fucking Garris? Technically is that gay? Yes? Only because they have they have a dick and balls that he does, Yes, yes, dude, Crogans have four testicles?
Speaker 1: Is that that? Is that the same? Wait?
Speaker 2: No, well he's not. Garris is not a crogan.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm just saying in the same galery. He's in the same galaxy, right, Like if the Krogans have dick and balls, like the Turians have dick and balls.
Speaker 2: Well you're assuming that, man, You're likely very likely yet, but you can fim sheep can fuck Garris?
Speaker 1: Is it not?
Speaker 2: It's not a strap on involved, it's not. It's not a tool some gash. I don't know, man, But like all all I could say is like, I think that these arguments are like, really I want to have them. I really hope there are people that we can hopefully like grab someone at least one or two people are like, hey, maybe I'm.
Speaker 1: Tripping, But I personally think it's a lot the people that.
Speaker 2: Are already on their sides are kind of already on their sides.
Speaker 4: They're on their sides, and look at there are in real world settings. For sure, many times this has actually happened. I have had conversations throughout the years with people and they weren't They weren't hostile, so meaning that they weren't set in stone.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like.
Speaker 4: I was listening to a podcast and one of the co hosts, Cognitive Dissonance, he was cycling with some people. One of the guys, it was a new group of people. He just ran into and started cycling with them. One of the guys was hardcore maga, fucking just you know, unshakable. He was the one that started bring up politics, so they weren't talking about it. And those people, of course, you can't change their fucking minds. They're in the deepest, darkest cult that is possible. And that's on the ones that are always trying to barget you, but people that are casual, like, oh, well I heard this thing, Like you know, they listened to Joe Rogan, so they're like, oh I heard this thing. And you can be like like if they were like, oh, man, I heard that they were doing some crazy shit to you know, the kids at school.
Speaker 2: And then if you go like this.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, man, do you like have you thought about that? Like do you even think that's possible? Like like how that would even be possible to do? Like do you know that they would have to have operating tools that'd have to be surgeons in the school.
Speaker 1: They make teachers buy books, They make you buy your own books. Right right, they have a state of the art medical facility that's doing like some of the most cutting edge new kind of surgeries in the fucking world. Public school.
Speaker 2: You talk, it's it is too stupid to treat.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I understand get what you're saying, right, I know what you're saying too, Like it's there are people that you can reach, but like it's just like, man, I assume argument. People People say, man, the left really got to you. It's like no, man, it's the opposite. I spent so much time talking to you people like you, like the right leaning people where they're just like they casually throw out this insane it's like, oh yeah, there a lizard fucking person. And I'm just like, I I can't. How am I you're you're you're a four year old watching Saturday morning TV. Yeah, and we're not the same. We're not the same. I don't like feeling like I'm doing this superiority thing, but like we I at a certain point, at a certain point, it's dishonest for me to be like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Superior to you. You're right, I don't know you're right.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Is that like I just can't treat you like I treat an adult.
Speaker 1: I treat I would treat him like I would treat like a cat or something. It's like, that's cute, it's chick man.
Speaker 2: I how independent I want?
Speaker 1: That's amazing. You have an apartment that's great, like and it's condescending, but it's real.
Speaker 2: Look, I want I want it.
Speaker 4: I always want to be charitable, but at a certain point, like you're you're one hundred percent right, you can't do it. It's like even where a lot of people still are respectful towards you know, religion, and and and I've watched the threat because unfortunately, and I'm not trying to get into a big thing right now, but I know the ground root cause of everything literally is religiosity. It is one why people are able to be controlled and doctrinated to be so stupid when you just look at man, I'm one of the few people that I know as far as I mean person actually, I'm the only person I know personally, as far as in a net of like podcasters and people like that. I I know I have sat through the Bible front to back.
Speaker 2: I have too, but I just don't know you, yes, I have, No, you haven't. I literally vacation Bible school. I would do that. They don't do that in Bible School. They don't go from fortunately, no time out, time out unfortunately for seven day adventis unfortunate with our stupid ass culture, they do. And that is why I literally went through the whole process. I not believe.
Speaker 1: I feel like that I knew seven day That is literally literally the only reason, the only reason why, the only reason I would question that at all is because it is hard to control people if you go through the whole thing because of.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's what sets the spark in me be like oh, I can't follow and how but how many years did that? Because you know what I'm saying, Like by the time I was like sixteen, I was kind of out of it. I was just not disrespectful to I'm just saying, like when people because a lot of times and look at you could be telling the truth, but people haven't. The problem is I have people that will say shit like this to me and I know they're lying. Well, so, but the thing is this, right, I'm saying it, and I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like what I was saying, like I've went through the Bible back and forth. It's like yeah, but and then you can't like you can't look deeper than the fact that these things are all fabricated, that we existed well before these Like I am with you on that, right, Like I understand that the faith in the Bible, it gave me certain things that I appreciate, right, but also a lot of people can't take the good from the situation and they turned into using it to control people. I think it is just that's the problem. A lot of people don't have the ability to be able to think.
Speaker 1: For their own I think it's religion itself, I do think, but I think like that religion doesn't help that situation.
Speaker 4: Religion is the foundation of how our cultures became like this.
Speaker 1: It is the absolute one. But it's also just the natural religion. No, because it wasn't happening region it would happen. What was it's happening now outside of religion. So like, I don't think what's outside religion? Who's outside religion? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What is that? What is I think that's what the Trump shit is.
Speaker 1: I think people have found. I think people who are otherwise not Christian have found like, oh, Michael Trump is my fucking savior and deity. Like people treat like people are all right, but they're not religious for a religion. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're still zealous. That's they're not religious. Selo its no, but that is religiosity. I think you guys are missing what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is not I'm not saying it is it. It literally doesn't matter what religion it is. It is what religion does to people and it's not like, oh.
Speaker 4: Christianity, like I didn't even say that. It's literally how people deify ship to control people. That has been That is how all this started. And then after a while people turn stories into you you know, into these deities like that is the fundamental cause of this, the foundation of why people are so easily you know, it made sense back in the day. We had no answers to anything, so people made shut up, right.
Speaker 2: I think particularly Abrahamic religious particularly they have a different stand for it, particularly them. What Abrahamic religions are the ones that are particularly led to the modern problems, like in particular.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a different because like even like Islam is about him. Yeah, though the big ones are like the about it in a comparative point to like like Native Americans kind of thinking about like the spirit of the weather. More polities.
Speaker 2: Ancient religions that were like a lot of they're not they're not as they're not as get me wrong with this. You can probably go through those and find problems like people like worshiping gods of like war and slaughter, so different.
Speaker 1: Should go out there and people.
Speaker 4: It wasn't as so, it wasn't as it wasn't as controlled. There was the cultures spread around the world that all had their pagan deities and they were doing their things. They all had their own small communal problems, and then you started having imperialism and conquest and so they started using that tool of religion, you know, whatever one it was as the main But my whole point I was getting so far away from what else to say. I was saying, like reading the ship back of like reading and understanding how fucking insane this is and then knowing like what it is, and you understand how we get to where we are, Like when you talk about the trans stuff at.
Speaker 2: School or whatever. The fuck. Yeah, if they can believe. But yeah, like people, we have been we have been too and this is the thing. We've been too soft on this ship unfortunately. And I have no proof of this. But do you remember atheism plus.
Speaker 1: A little bit? Yeah? Yeah, no, No, No streaming service is hilarious. I mean that is awesome.
Speaker 2: I wish that's what it was, bro like, so there was.
Speaker 1: No, dude, that's perfect where we should start it. I mean its subscribed to eight what is it? Just like it's just what is it?
Speaker 2: It's just doing this it's just it's just it's just he's you're gonna do like the seven hundred. You would say, you would get not a lot of money, but you would get devout a good little You would get the reverse.
Speaker 1: You would get the reverse seven hundred Club seven. Yeah, we'll have a Ricky Gervas Double Ricky. It's just Ricky Gervay stand up Sam Harris's podcast.
Speaker 2: It would be double seven, double seven club.
Speaker 1: What's another double? You would get killed by double seven?
Speaker 2: What would be a.
Speaker 1: Particularly like eighth? I'm trying to think of like a particularly like if we're trying to like get a streaming service off the ground called atheism plus, Like what even is there to.
Speaker 4: Well, it'll just beach it aliens know, that's exactly what they don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's not God, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they it's it's it's pretty much God and all that ship.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: It's like it's interesting.
Speaker 4: All their explanations are like, yeah, all the deities or they're just aliens, but they're got like there it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: There essentially God. Yeah, And I was just like, all right, this is this is this dragon ball.
Speaker 4: They were like you know the story of them, you know the story of Solomon Mora and like after it's destroyed, and it's like, all right, don't look back, you're gonna turn into a pillar assault like this is the Bible, and.
Speaker 1: People like, what do you mean I believe this?
Speaker 2: There? No, they're in the Guinea Force. There's the Freezer Force.
Speaker 1: Get it right.
Speaker 2: The Guinea was their own group.
Speaker 4: It was before the there was Nobody knows that there was original See there was Captain Genu had an.
Speaker 2: Entire squad slaughtered.
Speaker 1: And you don't know.
Speaker 2: That this is his body.
Speaker 1: Switch his body with each and every one of the original Guinea Forest got aids in each of their bodies and switch. That is diabolical.
Speaker 2: But I was thinking about this. I was like, I was playing dragon Ball yesterday. I was playing Sparks again, and I was like, what species is Rerokum? What that's a strong, big ass nigga that no one's really talked about. Like is he not saying he was saying he's a dude. No. Isn't it like kind of like he's not the shade of his he does he had a little bit of a little of color. Isn't there almost a little bit almost like the lightest shade of orange on him too. Isn't he just a teeny bit like he has color to his skin and orange hair. Yeah, he definitely has orange hair, but like, I feel like his tint is almost on the level. I need to look at him again. I wondered why young Goku's like really tan? You wondered that, like, like, why is he so tany young?
Speaker 1: And there's less skin He's in the sun all the time, it's less skin like there's like as as you grow older, you know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: One of my one of my cousins, is like that she is significantly lighter shade now than when she wasn't she was a kid, She's way darker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean that could happen, especially depending on just where do you live here, but like how often do you go out?
Speaker 2: I mean you know what I mean? Like, I feel like I feel.
Speaker 4: Like when I used to buy, when I used to cycle, I used to she'd be much darker. I was fucking African you are now still, But I mean I was.
Speaker 1: No I was.
Speaker 4: People would look at me and be like, oh that that dude. You you came here recently, what do you where? You from, and I'm like gan Ghana the guy from Uh, I'm from Lagos.
Speaker 2: You should just you should just say I'm from Somalia.
Speaker 1: No you're not.
Speaker 4: I'm from Smat And then I pull out a fucking pirate sword.
Speaker 2: The song starts playing. I pull out a cutlass.
Speaker 1: So apparently Raccoon Raccoon's race, he's a mutant what Yeah, unnamed the unnamed race of the Guinea Force member Raccoon. Other members of this race appear as he's in the video game dragon Ball Super saying factured. Yeah, so I guess he was just like.
Speaker 2: They get a big fucking strong dude. Man, He's like, what is he doing? Is walking around? It makes sense because he's just big and dumb, you know, so like he's simple, He's not dumb.
Speaker 1: There's other ones too.
Speaker 2: Apparently he's dumb. He's Goku's simple. That Nigga's dumb.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, hold on real quick before I I lose my theory, and then we'll get right back to dragon Ball. Because we were talking about nigs A plus our new streaming service. Yea, I just I wanted to ask you if you remember that because there was the whole atheist movement on yeah, I remember a little bit, yeah, and then atheism plus or whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh. That was when they started incorporating other egalitarian issues that like feminism and stuff like that, and the whole movement just exploded into disband because it was right around the whole sj W shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, I had a theory.
Speaker 4: That I'm like did because it that atheism movement was working like a exceptionally well on YouTube where all that religious content yeah, was being destroyed by atheist content by tens of millions of views like over and it almost felt like because you know, the Christian oligarchs have a shitload of money, and I was like, I think motherfuckers were. I have no proof of this, but with the type of money I had to throw around, I was like, kind of like with the Russia shit, I was like, I think they paid people to fucking destroy it, because it literally once that plus thing happened, it completely destroyed the movement to the point where people got completely divided and there was people being very gun ho and hostile about were like, why would you Why the fuck is anybody being hostile about this shit, Like we can they already on your side that the atheism.
Speaker 2: People weren't anti feminists. I think that's too uh, it seems like that, But then you have Edward Gregorian paying these fucking people in Tenant, Like, how much of a stretch is it?
Speaker 1: Really? That's not that much a stretch. I just I just think it can also just be explained by just people just being too stupid for their.
Speaker 4: Own give you know what I mean, that's my that would that's my normal position. That is Okham's razors to me, however, my Oukham's razor would have been that too, about Tim Pole and all them until there was the definitive proof that like allegedly, I guess because that hasn't because I saw some saying improved in court and I was like, okay, so if you saw someone shoot someone in the face, would you be like, well, it wasn't improved in court yet.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that's weird. It like, it makes it defend, it makes it crazy? Is that hate makes it in so insane?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: It makes that so wild? Is that? Like?
Speaker 2: It's what why would Russia pay the people that are in the best interests of this country? Would Russia give money to people that would pay people that have the best interests. Would Russia do that or would they pay people to acquire people they know that are fucking misinforming people?
Speaker 1: Can I say this and I say this it is? This is what I mean by like the we're not in the same reality?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Because like this news can come out right and then Tim Poole and Dave Rubin will literally go out and be like, I had no idea this was happening, right, or or they'll be like they'll be like, oh, this is clear, this is true. I didn't know though, Like that's their defense, and then people will be like, well, there's no proof that it happened. It's like, motherfucker, if anybody was going to deny that this happened, wouldn't it be the people involved in the fucking thing directly? Why are you defending something that even the people that you're defending aren't defending And so like you're you're so far you're incompatible with the world around it and.
Speaker 2: Telling you you're fucking gay and you asked them what time is it? And you shake it again and it's like now you're mad again, and it's like, not de furrow, you're just gay. Stop.
Speaker 1: It's like a bunch of It's like a bunch of Joe Biden's walking around like like what day, whereas it's like hits. Maybe that's why I hate him so much. Mind Yeah, like they see like the dementia that sense like is that me?
Speaker 3: Is that me?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm going to be in like two minutes? I do that. He's crazy.
Speaker 2: He's him, dude. That's yeah, that's it's it's amazing. It's looking.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: All you can do is at the end of the day, try your best to smile and laugh it off. Yeah, and bury your head in content that you enjoy. I can't wait for the election to be over so then we can kind.
Speaker 2: Of for me, like, well, I can't watch You're actually you're you're actually you're completely strickling that nigga what was his name, Sean s tricking that Nigga's right. Look, I don't want to talk like he beat the funk out of me. He beat the living anyone. But also I would hope i'd have a pistol. But yeah, they're they're they're ruining. You're right there. The UFC has been ruined by this year. One sure.
Speaker 4: I actually went to read a review about Assassin's qream Mirage because it's just released on Steam. I just can't came out right, yes on Steam. It's twenty five bucks right now, Mige, No not black?
Speaker 2: Uh shadows?
Speaker 1: What is called black shadows? Do it? Black? Wait? Shadows? Nothing? I mean shadows are are black? They are black?
Speaker 2: It can be white shadows.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, I had a flashman, I felt like I was talking to one of them.
Speaker 2: That's why I was just like, Oh, I don't want to get sucked into it.
Speaker 4: I was reading one of the reviews and then here comes this guy who's obviously trolling, but still you know that he's brain broken by the culture. Whar He's like, this game sucks, not enough representation because you know it's just in like what fucking Baghdad or what other fuck?
Speaker 2: And he's just being all fucking.
Speaker 4: It's like ironic, ironic, And I'm just like, can I go anywhere without like, because like, even when there isn't a problem with the game, you have to create.
Speaker 1: Some time, Like the fact that there isn't a problem is in and of itself a reference to the fact that there would be a problem if this wasn't the game. So people, it's horrible man, I think discourse in general has gotten so bad, like not even just from like not even just from like a political angle, like literally every video, like.
Speaker 2: I think, but it is because of the way. No, but that's not even what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying just outside of that in ways that like I don't even think necessarily connect to politics. It's like you'll you'll go through I remember, like I've been on YouTube for a long time, and I remember the YouTube comments have never been like a particularly like you know, amazing place to be right, But the people used to. But when you would make a video about like if I made a video about, like I don't know, a video game, like in twenty fourteen or whatever, people would be in the comments talking about it. You know, they would be like agreeing, disagreeing. Sometimes people will call you an asshole or like your opinion sucks yeah or whatever, but there would be people discussing it. Now it's like if you go to the YouTube comments for any video, it's the same eighteen jokes over and over again. It's people like competing to be the funniest person in the fucking room. Yes, and it is. It's so lame. It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: TikTok find the inner. It will be like it will be like a quote from the video and it'd be like the eighties and pluses of streaming service is crazy, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Like, and that's the entire discourse. I think on podcasts, thank God, it's better because there's just so much. There's so much, But like on like a normal video, it's just like a quote from the video is crazy. A quote from video a hyphen is crazy, or like Bro is really fucking you know, Bro's wearing a hat.
Speaker 2: Like you can even do a call down in real life.
Speaker 1: That's our friend Jake. He's like he's like slightly younger than us. He is, he's slightly younger than us, Like I know, like, what is he twenty to twenty three, twenty four? Maybe he's yeah, he's twenty four, and I think I made himself. Godess event you did the house and you did that, I was like, dude, stop because like he was talking, like we were watching videos and he he would comment on the on the videos that we were watching. But like like people under a certain age always comment on content in the form of like a a suggested caption. So it's like if like like they were like they're suggesting a meme to be created about the thing that they're watching. Yeah, And I pointed out, it's every time, Like I remember the last time he left. I was like, bros, really leaving. Damn, I can't help it.
Speaker 2: I crushed his spirit. I have a good time to I.
Speaker 1: Can't help it because it's so funny. Like once I noticed it, I couldn't not notice it. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: People, everyone wants to be the funniest.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's bad necessarily for clicks and stuff because they it's fucking weird man, the way that yeah, people behave in that way. Obviously, the people that are like, you know how gun slingers are so fast now they're like that with recording to or me, I still kind of fumble.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, ship and I got but these motherfuckers just like and then it's just it's just it's filming before the ship even happens.
Speaker 1: What happens? Why? Just thinking why just making gun ricochet sounds feel racist? Well, you know, I mean, where are we at? I mean are we at?
Speaker 4: Because it makes us think about the you know, the South boys. It makes us think about It makes me think about like Arizona, it makes us think about Nevada.
Speaker 1: I think about.
Speaker 2: Asians because the naming my God one.
Speaker 4: Of the oldest things that's like that one that's like, oh, how do how do Chinese people name their kids?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 2: When I first but you know, when I first heard that joke, I was confused because I knew it is named Michael Christopher Robert Bryan Martin. And then but then that was like, this is really watched TV or anything? Know, any like obviously there was a lot to watch TV.
Speaker 1: He was the seventh day of Venice.
Speaker 2: Friday, literally Friday night. I could't watch TV. It was it was just read the bobble and get lested. Unfortunately my family too. I'm sorry about this king. That is.
Speaker 1: Crazy bad.
Speaker 2: No, but I just I didn't. I don't know, man, like prejudice didn't. It didn't hit me until I got like older. I was like, oh, this is like.
Speaker 1: He's on prejudice late, and he was like, all about it.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. This is late. I was thinking this stuff, but I never could put it to words.
Speaker 1: It's like people who it's like people who decide to get into badging. The gathering when they're thirty one. It's just like I missed out and it's like you, yeah you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so hard to they like they spend like all their money, Like they go way too hard, right, Like.
Speaker 1: They didn't get involved in it at a time where they had to be conservative with their money. Oh yeah, I feel now they're all fucked up, and it's it's all rucked up.
Speaker 2: They just dire adults like I already got my house in adults might as well.
Speaker 1: Fuck, what do you mean they already have their house? Who the fuck you think I'm talking about? This is I'm not talking about adults from fifty years ago, talking about adults who absolutely do not have houses.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately not because I'm thinking about my neighbors. You know, my neighboring Joel. You should kill him, Joel Miller and uh he was in his thirties, brand new house, my mom house, you know everybody. Like it's just thinking about all them like around around my age house, house house.
Speaker 2: One friend who has the house, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: One one person has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know they probably you know, money, I mean he had, he had a college fund, so you didn't have to worry about that. Show exactly the.
Speaker 1: College their college funds.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, his parents put away, parents gave him money.
Speaker 1: His parents.
Speaker 4: I know this because that's the only the only literally, the only people I know. This is how confident I am. This Literally, the only people I know that have houses my age, their parents had a hand in it.
Speaker 2: Their parents got them.
Speaker 1: It's always generation like generation is a that isn't. One of the craziest stat bonuses that you can have is generational.
Speaker 2: We It's the best one other than being like, I don't know, I think, let me ask you this. What's the best bonus to Let me ask you this. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Would you okay, I thought experiment, would you rather have objective generational wealth to the point where like your family's been here for like ages, right, and so there's like a lot of property involved or uh.
Speaker 2: No legs, so so so what happens is I'm just not gonna answer. That's that's like the fucking the kids at the border that they're the kids at the border thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are you what? It's like, what are you what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I can't have this? Would you trade your legs for generational wealth?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Okay, you said or I know, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was funny if I asked it wrong, but like, would you trade your legs for generational like is generation rational wealth more valuable than your legs could be? I think so objectively, I think technically.
Speaker 2: Just not. I just would not want to not have legs. Legs are the only good part of me, man, that's the.
Speaker 1: Only Oh really, yeah, is that what you feel? Well?
Speaker 4: Like my like just genetically like it's the only genetic advantage I have of like if my legs were gone, Like I'm fun like, I'm done, dude, can you.
Speaker 2: Have long legs at least you have long leg relative or you have I have my torso is like like is so small that I have these insane thighs And then like my my, the bottom of my legs look small comparatively, people are like, oh, you got chicken legs, And I'm like, dude, you don't understand. Just fucking caked up, my fucking thighs are just probably eighty pounds each, like just I can't do anything about that.
Speaker 1: The opposite my tors long as fuck yeah long, I like I'm Kingston's height sitting down.
Speaker 2: I have crazy long legs. That's my thing. I've been saying loves that's because my mom had really long legs.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 2: That's about it. I don't know the bitch. The bitch died, but like I don't people said that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did they take her legs and give him to you? Yeah? As an infant? Yeah, yeah, you I was one with full grown legs. Yeah, and then you grew into them. Yeah you agree? That yearbook photo? Oh my god. Yeah, there's like like legs like this, sitting in the fucking desk.
Speaker 2: Sitting at the desk of your knees up to your head with a little kid that takes a picture like this and it's just adult legs.
Speaker 1: Oh man? What else? Oh? We wanted to talk about? Uh, I'm I'm most curious about this. I want to get to questions earlier, but I do want to what's this review tech us A thing?
Speaker 2: I don't don't you got to talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: It's a fall of review tech us A. So do you know you know who he is? At least? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remember, I think I did. I don't think I did videos with I think I had I think I had a call or two with him. A while, a long time ago. I remember liking him. I remember he was like chill at some point. It's it's interesting because it's a weird video by the way, of him in the mall that I used to work at by our home. Yeah, the one they like, I don't was that when he was yelling at the saying something about the quartering or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he yelled the quartering is a bitch in a mall, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, Dad's I worked there, And this, by the way, that mall is unreasonably popular, like in social media I've seen me. There was that meme too of like the broken Like when you're going towards the movie theater, they have like these like almost like like electric signs or whatever, and it was broken and somebody was like hitting it and like they were promoting like an album. It was like a weird mem I was like, that's what the fucking movie theater? What the fuck? Why is this mall so represented like in random internet content? How many people I did? I had no idea that he was even over there. Yeah, I like I actually I had no I had no idea idea, but dude, that that he would be close enough to the mall that I worked at. Its crazy, like that's I mean there, I don't live I didn't live in New York City, but.
Speaker 4: I mean that's probably there's probably people that live out sid of it, but then they want to be like in the vicinity. I thought, yeah, it's it's just weird because that's basically how I would best.
Speaker 1: Sucks.
Speaker 2: Also, there's a lot of people that I remember that mall very vaguely, and nothing about it is a good memory.
Speaker 1: It sucks. It's not a good mall. That's what also confuses me. But like, yeah, yeah, what it just probably lives. But I wanted to bring that up because I just thought, like, what the fuck I got? I would get by lunch when I worked at Sears at that fucking deli that he's screaming at, Yeah and nobody. Yeah, yeah the Deli, Italian Deli or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that place is ass I mean whatever. Continue. Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: V Tech USA has been around for a very long time, and I started watching him probably like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Or something, maybe twenty thirteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he didn't have any he was first just doing like, oh, just it would just be gaming footage and he would just be doing cormentary over it and talking about like tech or games or whatever, and that was it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, serviceable. Then stuff started to get.
Speaker 4: This was kind of probably the tell tale of like who this person is, because he had There was a couple of different instances. The first one was this guy Big Cheese. He got into beef with this guy named Big Cheese. Big Cheese was a content creator trying to He was trying to advertise on Rich and other people's channel, and so he went to Rich and he was like Rich Viteku said, is his name? And he went to Rich and he was like, hey, man, I'll give you a PC if I can advertise in your channel. And they agreed to a certain time length. But then, long story short, Rich didn't honor it all the way because he felt like he wasn't getting enough out of it, even though they already agreed to the terms.
Speaker 2: It was like the PC and two hundred dollars, and then he didn't want to give up the two hundred dollars. He didn't want It was just turned into a whole fucking thing. It turned into a huge thing to where I remember this vividly, this one.
Speaker 4: I was fucking an accountant at an RV dealership, and I was just like not doing my job and just watching like this beef unfold because all these bots in these trolls started fucking with them because he was just being a dickhead. So these people called the Big Cheese Crusaders popped up and they started making all these channels. Dude, because they started making all the different channels, Review China USA, Review Inward, you know, Hard r USA, Dude.
Speaker 1: It was funniest. It was review Tech, Review China USA.
Speaker 2: People were just China because not trying to be that review hard r us A. I mean like they're not trying to be like that was out of all of them, that was my favorite.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: There was like Review l USA. It was just there was so it was. It was there's a lot of them, so many of them. It was this was like really funny. He finally conceded, all right whatever, people kind of forgot about it. But then he had an he had another instance where he tried to screw over New Egg and he basically he bought a like it was like an ARCHIEX like seven twenty or something. It was like forever Ago, right, and he he turns out he didn't really want it, but it came with like a game that you could you know, a code, and I guess he probably used it, but he tried to pretend like he did it. So he sent it back and then they were like, hey, where's the code and he was like, all right, I attached it to the outside. I don't know what happened to it, you know, like, who does that? That's not real? Like he clearly used it, and he was just trying to pretend. He makes a video as if he's the fucking victim and everyone's like, Rich, you're a fucking retard. You used the thing, and then you're trying to get a full refund even though you're not returning the full product he made.
Speaker 1: He made it.
Speaker 2: So it was just these little things that people kind of overlooked that like, oh, you know to what I'm building to that he does.
Speaker 4: There's these things that he does that are like people are like, what the fuck is going on? But no one largely gave a shit about him. He was just doing his own thing. He hit a million subs, good for him, until he had a falling out with his editing. His friend and his editor some guy named Jay Hoofed, and they had like a beef publicly online, and basically what happened was Rich started to get a little bit you know, it happens to everybody, a lot of people, they just oh, their numbers start declining. And so we start seeing like I have a million sub channel, but I'm averaging like maybe fifteen twenty thousand views per video and that's not a lot. And so he's trying all these different things. Turns out he wants to kind of just quit. He fucking.
Speaker 2: Basically fires the editor and editors like.
Speaker 4: That's fine, just give me my my the money that's owed. And then again like with the big cheese thing, with the new egg thing, he's like no, and then until Jay goes public about everything and then he has to give it.
Speaker 2: And then from there that's when he became a low cow. And now all these fucking weirdos like that that stream and they just react to like low cows like you know, Ethan Ralph and DSP and Wings of Redemption, all those people they started a fuck with Rich, and Rich went insane, like to the point where, long story short, he ended up deleting his one million sub channel, like and it had a little bit of passive income.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, that's nothing. That's not nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's things that would have paid his bills. And he's not a rich person. He lives with his parents, he has three kids, He has a whole his whole life's been on display. He's put it out himself.
Speaker 2: He lives with his parents with three children. Yeah, And and the thing is, and you know how because he look at this guy, I'm skipping over a lot of things, problematic things about this guy that none of us knew until you know, you know, the neurodivergent types.
Speaker 4: They started compiling all of his stuff. He started streaming. He started a streaming channel, and he all he does is just get high, burp and play a clapping fucking soundboard.
Speaker 2: And he would just.
Speaker 4: Literally watch DSP content, dark side field content and just shit on him. And people started catching like the stuff that he was doing. There was one time where he was streaming, his mom came in the room. You can't see her, but she was saying, hey, like, you know, your daughter, she's like she needs you, Like she's screaming she can't go to bed, and this motherfucker's like I can.
Speaker 2: I'm streaming I'm fucking streaming. Like it was like one of those things where even in the chat, they're like, bro, go check on your daughter, what the fuck like will be here? And then he fucking tries to act like we all didn't see that shit, and he's like, oh, you're all lying a team star that What is that low cow podcast they have with.
Speaker 1: The boogie oh low Cow Live?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, that's it. Yeah, Low Cow Live. They were shitting on him about all that stuff, and Rich was like, you're all lying, and then everyone's like, we all saw the clip. Rich, So people were starting to kind of see that this guy is like kind of not well because he kept snaking people. He kept like doing things that were antithetical to real life. I guess we're people were all documenting and seeing the stuff he's he's docs people, He's went after people with this. Uh. There was this cyber comp this guy went to prison that he uh he he hacked into a uh he walked into a hospital, got a coat, and hacked in some shit just to prove he was one of those people like look at how easily I infiltrated your shit.
Speaker 4: I have security team that will protect you. He went to fucking prison for that, because obviously you can't just do that, right. But that guy reached out to rich and was like, if you ever need anything, you know, we can help you out, and he tried to use that to fuck with some of his detractors, some guy named review Hell USA, And so people are like, this guy is going off the deep end where he's trying to employ these type of people.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately now he has the bad Father rap because they saw that one stint. One of this girl that had an off and on relationship came out of nowhere and started shitting on him, saying that like this guy, while he was with this pregnant fiance, was trying to invite me to this convention and all this stuff and so much shit had started to question to the point where he's like had a fucking middle breakdown, screaming talking about like all this stuff, saying he's gonna sue everybody delete his fucking channel. All of his fans that were still there were like, what the fuck is wrong with you, dude, Like at least just don't use it, leave it alone and then just stream or something. And it's still going on right now, Like right now, it's like well documented, and it's one of those things that like I wish I could do justice, but I can only you know, I don't want to be Yeah, it would have to be an entire podcast. Yea, it is, so I'm trying to just compact.
Speaker 1: So real quick repeat all that I wasn't listening. Yeah, so in nineteen ninety three, that's it's crazy. It is. Why the fuck would you do? I didn't. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I did see that one million subs.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean yeah, yeah, look, if why do you have a kid, if you're if you live with your parents.
Speaker 2: Because people don't take children seriously. I have, I've been I've been personally having this conversation with my girl from a lot right now. But your children, And I'm just like, look, dude, until we are at the at a at a point where we are both not only physically but mentally healthy, I'm not having a child. I'm just not budging on that. Like, I'm not budging. I'm not doing that because I think you I think the greatest cardinals and other than literally raping somebody is having a child that cannot be taken care of. I think those are the two greatest wrongs you can do in the world. I put that like third, like, you know, murder, and then I think murder.
Speaker 1: Murder, murders tied. I think murders tied with that. I mean, I think murders on that list. To be honest, there's some people where it's just like.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, so killing somebody and murdering somebody different. That's why I guess. So, yeah, like killing someone is one thing. Murdering someone in cities where is kind of a stretch.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: But I still I still but I still I still put having a child that is essentially just ruining a life that didn't have to come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just like I'm like, very much like it to we work on X, Y and Z, we're not having a child, and she's like, all, well, I'm I agree with that, and I'm like, all right, cool, that's like a very big, like a very big thing because growing up where I grew up, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To show your kid, I'm going to show your kid TikTok, brain rod everybody.
Speaker 2: It might be over by the time they get older, but this is really like it's all this too much growing up.
Speaker 1: I don't want to then they'll find comfort in. They're like, they'll have comfort food. They're like, go like, dude, it regular like I gotta listen. I want to toilet. How consecrated child would be crazy kill kill you know.
Speaker 2: My kid likes guns too much. And I'm like, well you're doomed. Yeah, trash can trash can while they're sleeping into the lake. Anyway, Now, you're right about the kid thing.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 4: That's what a lot of people because his channel used to make a lot of money and then so people were kind of like, what happened.
Speaker 2: There's a theory. I don't know if this is real.
Speaker 4: But they said they did something to like have like an easy tax break or something, and Rich bought the house from his parents. But then now he kind of like trap them in it to where there's a theory that there's something really nefarious going on right now and their relationship kind of like when you saw that clip of them, like he wouldn't go check on his kid. It kind of was very telling to him like there might be some smoke to what the people are saying, and he clearly clearly on the surface from my interactions with them, seem like a totally normal guy. His sense of humor was kind of adjacent to mind, where he made a lot of gay jokes, but like in the way that it's like ha ha, Like you know, I'm so not homophobic that I don't care about making myself be gay or appear to be gay or whatever.
Speaker 2: He would like.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't never, I wouldn't do this on camera. But this motherfucker would like suck cucumbers and shit and play with his nipples and stuff, and I'm like, god, it's a bit much, but I understand that like much.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: It's a bit much.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do that myself personally because it's a it's it's more of that it's cringe than it's like, oh, like this guy's being like gay as shit. It's just like, you know, but it is what it is. I never cared until I I finally did some deep dives into this stuff because I'm like, what's all this about? Like why do you delete his channel? And then so I caught like that that's the only thing I saw.
Speaker 1: I saw like across my trinerpy It's like, oh he deleted his channel, they know, And I was so amazing. How I'm not curious, He didn't even I was just like, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah me I actually so I used to watch him. He was my at for the small window. He was my go to guy and just casually getting some like gaming shit. Yeah, like like for me thirteen. So that's why I was like, I was kind of interested in, like what the fuck happened because I had only seen I forgot, uh I can't. I always forget. There's this fat guy that's with Andy Wrsky. I forget his name, but they.
Speaker 2: Stream and Fat Worski, Fat fat Warski. No, it's something. I always forget his name. It doesn't matter. But like they people that are know about Rich in this situation, they know because anytime I want to watch Ethan Ralph stuff, they're the ones that have that. So like they had all the Rich stuff, and so I started looking into it. And there's this guy named Camelot something Camelot with numbers, some YouTuber. He he interviewed this guy Jay Hoof that used to be the editor for Rich and it was like almost an hour long, and I learned so much about the whole situation, and I was just like, this is this is so fucking fascinating.
Speaker 4: It's like one of those things. Remember when JF like allegedly killed his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I feel like I saw that coming up recently. We're talking over a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's nothing and I've been doude that stuff still close at the back of my head that I'm like, why is nothing happening? But my point was that that shit is what it went so under the radar with how interesting it actually is, meaning like say, the rich thing that went down and what's happening is fascinating on way more fascinating than like anything that's happened with KSI to me, like the Kside thing was fucking technically boring. It was just funny, like, oh, it's funny that people pushitting on him, but like nothing really happened. Oh he released a song.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about this? Other fucking song that people are shooting on?
Speaker 2: Is another one?
Speaker 1: There's like another I guess it's mostly on TikTok. Is it the girl the Lawrence?
Speaker 2: It's called Lawrence or something, and it's just this girl. It's a different person.
Speaker 1: She's from she's the one of the girls. She's one of the girls from Camp Rock.
Speaker 2: Oh I know Camp Rock is I have never seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never seen it. I remember, but so and the joke is that, like, oh, it sounds like a commercial for a song from a commercial.
Speaker 2: It's like okay, okay, But then like I keep seeing videos of.
Speaker 1: People being like, oh, it sounds like you're commercial, right, and I'm like, yeah, like the song, the song is not bad enough to justify the amount of content that I've seen talking about.
Speaker 2: Million and a half percent. What happened that she hits a very string out like a like a very uh who's no like Patty the bell long like crescendo, hung out hunt like strawn out note, whereas.
Speaker 1: Like I can't even attempt to do it, but it's really like one of the Technically it's pretty proficient.
Speaker 2: The way she does it is not the way, like, not the way someone would know.
Speaker 1: Like that's not what people have a problem. The problem is not the ability. The problem is that the song sounds like a commercial. That's not that's not the part of it that I heard. What you heard the song it's called if you look up Lawrence Lawrence l A w or Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's not like she doesn't do the like for I heard it's like the people who complain about the way she hits the note, because it's the idea of that. Like it's if you do Lawrence song, the most popular one.
Speaker 1: I mean, what you wanted something to tell you you want what you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I tell you what I want. Yeah, that's the that's the iconic British like black people at all. They really can be bad if you want to mean.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 2: I thought they were so pretty when I was younger, and I thought they were all going. Even even me as not being a milk feller, I was like, oh, these are We're very attractive.
Speaker 1: They're beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's not like even like a yeah, that's like that's one of the main reasons they were. Their music wasn't really good. It was fun.
Speaker 4: It was not good, but it was fun. But like the appeal like they were. I actually really did respect what they did because it was so different from the just their average boy band. Because they also had like names they had like they they did a whole theme the sporty spies, gingers, but like they were having fun with five of them. Yeah I think so, but like they were having fun with it versus you know, everyone's just all the boy bands was just they had it was the same thing. There's a bad boy, there's a lead, there's a gay one, there's a fucking there's a like they're like.
Speaker 1: Say, I met Lance past the gay one and Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 2: It was the tall the tallest one. Uh. I forgot his name, but he's like he's like pale white and he's like tall that. I'm like, you can't tell me that guy's not gay. He had like the smoothest R and B voice though. He was my favorite. Fuck. I think his name's Kevin. Don't quote me on that, but he had like the smoothest I just had it like.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's something about it is flat.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. Well, and that's not the part. That's like, that's the part is the fact that like what comes after it, it's like a Coal's commercial.
Speaker 2: That's well, that's not that's every single, But that was That wasn't what people were reacting to. No, that's the part that I heard from it because I think that's just the song. That's what is her voice? Is she going for like.
Speaker 1: A Coles nineteen percent off this song? You know what I mean? Like it's that. That's what. That's the joke that I've seen a million times about it.
Speaker 2: I feel bad it sounds very forced. Yeah, yeah, like like knowing that every once in a while when I was doing when I was doing hip hop, I always admired people that could just rap to like anything, because I couldn't. I would hear these beats and I'm like, the fuck is this what am I going to do with this thing? And then I'll hear like the weirdest be and like somebody who's like really good, I'm like, damn, they turned it into something, you know what. I never could where that comes from?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: People I know people that they always like, you just have to rap to it. It's it's you. It's you being held back by like I don't know where to go from this, but you just gotta sound stupid to sound good. I think that's the Yeah, I think that's the point of it. And like I I can't, like I wanted to rap so bad when I was like a young teenager, Yeah, but I just didn't have I didn't have a I didn't have a skill for the pen, and I respected raps so much. If I wasn't good at it, I wouldn't try to do it. I just because you can get better at a hunter. That's the one thing where all like I wouldn't, I wouldn't. I would never throw that out because but some people are just gifted at it, right. But it exactly in the same way as it's like I wouldn't describe what I can do. It is perfect pitch, but it's damn close to it, where like the perfect pitch people are the people that, like you can identify stuff just by or like people would always be like, oh, like I can my can tark can be completely out of tune, completely fucked, and I'm like, oh, what do I need to tune it to? And then I can hear it in my head and I can do it, and people you can do that, I'm like. And from the position of that, I was like, yeah, I didn't know. I thought that was it.
Speaker 4: That's not a thing that everybody can do. Same thing with drawing, how Chris can draw, that's just it's just in him. He can just do that. I can't, you know, So some people have these things that are just embedded in them, and then.
Speaker 1: I couldn't always do that though, Like that's pride that's you've gotten better.
Speaker 2: But this is even with me practicing, You're you have this thing that like I can even if I were to, like here, put the image right next to it, I need to draw it. I can't do it. Like it's a thing that.
Speaker 1: There's for me. You don't know. You don't know about this guy.
Speaker 2: I think that's Wolverine, but like I love Wolverine. I thought it was like Captain.
Speaker 1: It's a little fucking three figure hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's little, he's pretty.
Speaker 1: I would say he's pretty gorgeous. He was like a Flapjack character.
Speaker 2: Actually, but I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fun that is. That's another character that uh, nobody literally nobody in mind that.
Speaker 4: I Oh, there's a few people hitting us up about a shirtman shirt Man.
Speaker 1: What do you mean hitting us up?
Speaker 2: People want lore, people want more. Look, we'll probably have to we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: We'll do we'll do an extra am dedicated to Shirtman.
Speaker 2: Shirt Man, his lore and which universe is in? Yeah, Shirtman extend And it's just everything. It's the most beautiful fucking shirt ever. That's amazing. It's like where's Waldo? Way too many things are packed on it. Yeah, he wins like he's like it's likes, but like, no bullshit, Like he just he just wins and he's like, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I was sure everybody was gay. I thought you meant he's like Danos, But no bullshit. The person like the YouTube, it would be just like somebody, somebody who just really wanted to really wanted to bring Bounce in the universe and really wanted to destroy half of all life, but also was two and after to do even the first step to get that done. I guess he wouldn't even be.
Speaker 2: Ready even he didn't even write down what he needed to do. What am I here? Good dude? That fucking that picture of him or I don't remember the picture or video of him just falling asleep at the.
Speaker 1: Big cook that photo amazing, dude, bunty has I actually found this picture recently where he just bunch.
Speaker 2: He is just there with the camera. He was like a box, remember box Providence.
Speaker 4: He was like that talked about Actually, I was just hanging out at whichever house we were at, and I'm wearing these trunks and I guess my ass was completely out and I just didn't feel it. And he makes he puts one of those love filters on on Instagram and like, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, how did I not feel this? That is crazy?
Speaker 2: This was like com at that, go and put your hands in between the cheeks and grab like what's going on? But I would have deserved it because it was it was way too exposed.
Speaker 1: I was deserved escentually asked at that moment.
Speaker 2: What a certain point, You're just like, you're asking for it.
Speaker 1: That's insane. All right, let's move around of questions. I really hope you wouldn't know there. I was like's not questions you can ask I didn't. I didn't say this at the beginning. Whatever fucking cares, pat Concess start tank, go over there. We get uh. We have questions from you the audience that you can go and deliver unto us, and then we do our best to answer. We get a lot of them. Sometimes they're sometimes we move them to uh a Patron exclusive episode because there's so many questions and we want to get through UH as any of them as possible. So if you haven't heard your question answered, maybe it's up over there. Go over check it out. UH, Well you're right there, dude. I feel like you've been putting your head in your hands a lot lately. Squeeze my head as as I can do you feel like a little give mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's gotta pick up really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's see. Okay, this is a good one. This is a great this is actually a great one of the This is the best question I think we've ever gotten. So you guys ready, I'm building this up. It's target No, I'm okay, So this is amazing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So Cult of the Golden God writes in with the question of the fucking century? If you are the clone? Would clone know? If you when are the clone? Who is the clone? Would clone know? How? Clone? Sexual addiction? That's how I tweet. That is how you tweet. That is how you That's why I love it. Brilliant. I thought this was you. It probably was you, freak. That was one tweeted him paying us, Yeah, paying myself back.
Speaker 2: He's a twenty five dollars sweet, I freaking retweeted that was just so bananas of the way it's written, as I just he know when he was gay out how And I was like, oh, oh, so you experienced the confusion experience and my tweet was this is how I between huh my bad, y'all that literally remember literally what I tweet. I remember that was a while. I remember that.
Speaker 1: It's it's the horrend it's so horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know it les punctuations would be nice at least that I rectified what I said. I literally was like, hey, my bad, y'all, I'm sorry for making y'all experience this. Yeah, but sorry means nothing if you don't change I have. That's why I don't tweet as much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't tweet it. You could just tweet and then just not be fucking. What I do is I save up my chakra for a powerful tweet. And I'm like, all right, cool, three days off. I got a three days.
Speaker 1: This is literate.
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy over here? Shoot this guy?
Speaker 1: What is that that's read it? Does he as good as Spider Man character? Yeah, that's how you tweet. That's how you tweet.
Speaker 2: And I was like, in my statement was so this is what you got to be seeing when I tweet, huh my bad?
Speaker 1: Did you spell that correctly? I did? Did you look it over? Like twice?
Speaker 4: I was like, I remember, you spelled your name wrong? When you changed it. I think it was like it was a seasonal thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember what it was. I can't remember exactly what it was like.
Speaker 2: It was one when I was like some spooky and I just left it that way. I was like, I'm gonna wear this because I did it and I left it there and I was like, all right, make fun of me. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: I'm said that you got rid of your vv Okay, the fact that you had a VVO that was so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's not me. I made his thing Tom Sweeney vivo because that was like the dun't thing that was happening with all the music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pevo, I forgot about this.
Speaker 2: Is that a thing that got rid of that? Right? Yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that in ages.
Speaker 2: You can see some videos that still have it on there, but that's just because it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, they forgot all right, But all right, Jack Road and he says, hey, pick a litt mister Probo and MASOCHI question for Sweeney. Have you watching any one piece recent? Any recent one piece? Pacing has improved a little and the animation has become goddamn fired. Also, will you be watching the reboot? No reboot happening. Do you talk about this? So there's a reboot happening something that's not over yet.
Speaker 2: So let me explain this to you, guys. I think it's stupid too. I'm not going to do One Piece has gone on so long and it's so poorly paced that they're putting out a better paced version of the show.
Speaker 1: The main show is out already, so it's like if if it would be like if Dragon ball z Kai came out when Dragon and that's it concluded.
Speaker 2: That's what's crazy that is in fucking saying I love One Piece? I think does that insinuate? Does that? Do you think it's gonna finish?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: That's that that reminds me of George hard R.
Speaker 1: Martin.
Speaker 2: It's gonna finish, but the thing is that it's gonna finish, and it's gonna be like, Oh, this is like maybe, Oh, it's all a dream, a year maybe a year away from catching up. He wakes up from a dream. Oh and he's just a regular kid. He's a kid.
Speaker 1: He's dying from a gunshot wound. So it's an Uncle Ben dream.
Speaker 2: Maybe do it?
Speaker 1: It's Uncle Ben dreaming that he's a Pirate Kid first for thousands of episodes before he died too.
Speaker 2: That's a good adventure. That's a good little adventure. That's amazing. How how do you think as a as a one piece fan, how do you think the fandom would react if.
Speaker 1: They would still think it was good?
Speaker 2: One piece fans?
Speaker 1: I think at this point, yes, like you can't.
Speaker 2: Fans are they are? You can't logic with them anymore?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll go as far to say the show is not poorly paced, you don't have the attentions. You don't have, you don't have no for I've heard this before. The show was not logical i'll play, and not badly paced, you don't have the attendan span for it. And I was like, I bet none of you all have read books. I bet the basket of you guys have not read real books. Because I even loved I love the series.
Speaker 1: Both of those things could be true at once. By the way, what like I could all I could not have the attention span for it, and it could also be paced poorly like there's not necessarily exclusive about them. I think I think that's all fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's a good series. I think if you like it, you like it. I think there's no way I would tell somebody to start that series. Now you have to be on the spectrum to watch One Piece from start to finish as an adult. I think you you there's gotta be something. It just doesn't appeal like I know, I am, I'm a pirate fan, but it's it's just it's the same to me as uh no disrespect to Naruto or whatever that appeals that that pirate ship from One Piece appeals the same to me as the Ninja ship. And they're not they're not.
Speaker 1: They're making a Mexican Did you see that? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Look, I almost believe you because because I almost believe it's not like that in Mexico. It's not like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not the same.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's not it's not it's not baked into the culture.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not like how dragon Ball is almost as popular as the Taco you know, it's not like like that.
Speaker 1: It's is Ninja's dragon Ball is like Fighters, and I think that resonates more with like.
Speaker 2: Dragon Ball, it's the Fighters. What Naruto is to Ninja's is what is what one Piece is the Pirate. It's like these are not them, that's not what you like. They're all martial artists and dragon Ball, but they all fight a like supersonic speeds and none of their fighting styles are very different, very much reased on what we see, you know. It's like stuff like that. It's like, that's not to me. It's just I like that, it's not it's not really Pigeonhole though. It's like it's just like dragon Ball. It's it's just fucking.
Speaker 1: It's it's everything. It's it's aliens, it's martial arts. It's like there's.
Speaker 2: Gods, and I just feel like I'm just called go call Marshal. He is a martial artist, right, like this blow up planets and he suits spirit bombs and command. It was it was grounded and then and then it kind of turned and it turned into something insane. But like I guess in the same way, like say, uh, it's I was just thinking of this if someone, like if I were to if if I had a friend that was like, man, I really love pirates, and I'm like, oh man, you're really gonna like Lung Piece.
Speaker 1: I feel a lot and be like, you know, yeah, like, no, it's not this is not pirates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in the same vein, it's like that where it doesn't No one has yet to necessarily convince.
Speaker 1: Me, like you sailors, right, it's like, oh, yeah, you're gonna love sailor moods. No, no, no, yeah, you like maritime adventures.
Speaker 2: The thing, the thing I think you would like about One Piece is that there is there's a lot of geopolitics. There's a lot of different cultures. There's a very big one.
Speaker 1: I hate different cultures.
Speaker 2: Sell to me. It's a very big world. There's a lot of really interesting characters.
Speaker 4: All right, somebody send me because I asked someone to do this with Naaruto and they failed. Uh, I said, send me the best fucking scenes.
Speaker 2: So the thing about One Piece of this, right, Yeah, the fight scenes are very that's not really the point of it.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: I guess when you're when you're younger, that'll be a thing like, oh cool Loofy is doing these cool fights. But that's what the series is, not.
Speaker 1: Like what like is like wild Thornberry's almost he's like, damn near Donnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like what he's like, He's like when they call Goku stupid. Loofy is that stupid, Like Loufy is dumb as fun, but he's also like a simple He's a he's the main character show. You know, he's like the oh, this guy the world. He's a main focal plant of all these things and the world kind of revolves around him. But he's not an important person, you know, he do things happen around him. Uh, it's I don't know. I think One Piece is a really cool show. I think it's grown into something very interesting. There's a really cool world with a lot of diverse characters, a lot of different looking characters, a lot of different perspectives, and like islands the place you can go to. I think the worst part of One Piece is Loofy, for being very honest. I think he is the worst part of that. I like what happens.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like this. That's kind of like a lot of animal a.
Speaker 2: Lot of There's a lot of shows a lot of times the main character is one of the least interesting people. Yeah, I was thinking about like fucking uh that seventies show was a major hit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and Eric Form sucks. Yeah, Jerry Seinfeld, Jerry's like the least interesting part of it, right, I mean that's how you make a main character, You make them the the well its world.
Speaker 2: New Black was a show that Yeah I got into Orange barely, and yeah Orange and Black was so interesting and but no, Piper is the main character. No one likes her unflapped, I mean she doesn't like her.
Speaker 1: Is It's a lot of shows. Actually A New Girl is kind of similar, where like Zoey Deschanel is kind of like the worst part of that show, and Jake Johnson and I think, what's that guy? Max Greenfield do a good job. I think everybody but her, everybody but her. Really, Yeah, it's kind of like Shepherd Shepherd. Yeah, Shepherd's great.
Speaker 2: Shepperd is like Shepherd's the least interesting part of Shepherd. Fine, but everything Edwards me, it's actually Byperds Me Like Shepherd is like what what I do in the situations on that alien.
Speaker 1: Smart Marcus, although Marcus is like not nothing, I guess, but it's definitely like the least interesting Ella Bart I guess it's less interesting.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's true. Barrett is less interesting, not cults.
Speaker 1: Not or even fucking He's not any of the car.
Speaker 2: I like Dizzy, I like I like the other psite character is cool?
Speaker 1: Is it really a B C D e Uh, it's a B. It's Anthony, Benjamin and Clayton. No, there's a D, you know, and then there's Dill Weed Clayton died.
Speaker 2: Wait, but that that means that are there Carmines and the other ones?
Speaker 1: I don't think there the new ones.
Speaker 2: That's so dumb. That's that's such a waste of a character point that whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like they should have done it because it's just like who cares if it makes it?
Speaker 2: That is that is the through line throughout that universe. That could be the one strain and like if you go from here you'll find it's always I think that's fine.
Speaker 1: But what eventually is it gonna be?
Speaker 2: Just like Zolon you stop at like Edward Carmine. That's when you're like, all right, that's enough. E's gone on long. You also have that many games You stop busy too, you stop it. They were those Italian niggas is fucking you.
Speaker 1: Kind of go by like the almost like the music language right goes A to G. Yeah, you know, even too far, but like no, h he's not gonna h sharp, you know the car.
Speaker 2: Hendricks I like that, Hendris car I think I thought you could like things about one piece. I think this watch it as a name from my fucking son, Yeah yeah, hendricks Son, Jimmy pilot, Jimmy, mister beasts pilot, mister Bee, my name is mister Beast.
Speaker 1: As a fucking first name. That kid's gonna.
Speaker 2: I thought that was open. So I was like, oh, I'm not that foolish. That that would have been way more spills out getting back, and I'm like, something would be waterboarded, getting drowned, nothing touching.
Speaker 1: What you do? What would you do? Let me ask you, what would you if he spilled that He spilled that coffee and it kept pouring out, like it just kept going and then the door was like we couldn't get out, and the water they started filling the room.
Speaker 2: Drink drink drinking. I would just go to the window and start break you trying to break the window the moment, the moment I would see it keep pouring, like it'd be a moment where like I'm assuming the past is sort of reasonable, but it's still pouring out.
Speaker 1: We've gotta go out this room real quick.
Speaker 2: You said, no, he's reasonably, It can't be reasonable. If it's rised, if it's hold on, if it's rising rapidly, we're dead already.
Speaker 1: If it's a rising, let me pay, makes right, Let me pay, Let me let me paint the picture. He spills it. The cap opens and then it's immediately like a like a bathtub thing on full blast, Like we're like a fire hose. But it's but the bottle somehow is it moving? It's not like bottle compelled. It's just can we can we flip the bottle up and it'll stop. Uh, you can try, you can try.
Speaker 2: We got a roll I know you have one in your pockets.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I don't bring them with me to like stuff like this. If I go to like play card sign and I always have you in case it gets bad, take like a pedoph I was like, roll over, I'm gonna rap you when I'm like quick twenty.
Speaker 1: If you have if you have a D twenty like, I feel like I would use it for.
Speaker 2: Like situations I don't know, I'm sir about no.
Speaker 1: I feel like what I would do is like if I'm trying to decide between twenty twenty things, I would I would use a D twenty.
Speaker 2: Do you have twenty options more than twice a day, more than once a month?
Speaker 1: Make a round them?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? How you rounding your options? Like maybe like one through five is one? Okay, so you used to have four options. At a moment you're like, I have option.
Speaker 1: It's like do I want the steak or do I want the chicken? Do I want the shrimp? Or do I want the fish? Especially think of the things you want the most? That pretty sure you want one thing more than like but what if I do? But what if I don't want the fish and then I get the fish? And then and then like, oh well.
Speaker 2: Well then then then you didn't need a D twenty for that. You could have just chos no, but then I have to abide by the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I think that's a fantastic way to that is not that what is out that is at this moment taking no agency and what you're gonna do it. It's like I'm gonna let this.
Speaker 1: I can't be blamed for anything. It was it was faith that.
Speaker 2: Decided to cheat on my wife.
Speaker 1: One that one man be a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the next role, Like all right, woman A definitely cheating is gonna be a man woman dog or the squirrel I saw earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry squirrel.
Speaker 2: And you hunt it, you hunt it like a predator cat. Like may you got seen Maxwell the cat. I'm not sure I about this up before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah recently it's like this. I see it on Twitter sometimes, but like I think it's like a TikTok like this someone have like a somebody put a go on a cat. There's like there's a specific cat's same as Maxwell the cat. And he goes around this neighborhood actively picking. He actively goes around picking fights. He just like sneaks up a cat's tackles them.
Speaker 2: I saw him slap the fun out of a little cat and I was like this, nigga's a demon. If if I knew where that was you.
Speaker 1: A little cat? Is that not wrong?
Speaker 2: I would beat the piss now the owner I like cat is that cat? I would be diverg I would be but this guy is and he loves it. That's why he puts it.
Speaker 4: I would beat the piss out of him for like for like this is great, this is maxim up terrorizing.
Speaker 2: I will you that cat cat eat the cat? I'll think you think I will go to Ohio, I would go to Springfield and eat then out of gad, I will be like I am from and then I was starting. I stored like like it's watermelon, just like.
Speaker 1: That is fucking crazy watermelon.
Speaker 4: Jimpell Daddy, my name is Jim Jim Appell.
Speaker 1: Jok just sweet.
Speaker 2: I ate the and then he's just like the one was like sweet Charlie, sweet, oh no, do not shoot me eating a cat like a watermelons?
Speaker 1: Insane shocked.
Speaker 2: It's just the cats not even fighting back.
Speaker 1: I'm dead.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a dog do that? When you just grab a dude, scare a dog and it just rolls on its belly and it puts its hand it's up and it's like, don't kill me, submission, and you still kill it.
Speaker 4: You still your gorilla be so unthreatened by you that it just turns around, like how disrespectful it is.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's just like it's just like it just turns its back to.
Speaker 1: Face. Why do gorillas you have that they spin exactly, It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Why do they do that because they're happy because it's like that's all one in the pool. It's in the pool, and it's fucking spinning like a battleer.
Speaker 1: You know. I love the idea that they just they're they're these giant fear screen and then every once in a while they just go we you know, like like it's fun.
Speaker 2: Actually it is fun to spin, But that's why they do it because they're having like they literally too, they literally play around.
Speaker 4: I didn't play I literally this morning on fucking uh on Instagram. Motherfucker pushed to humans and then fucking laid right down and he did the thing he put it.
Speaker 2: He's like, ah, that's crazytch his head. I was just like, yo, it's so crazy seeing that. I'm like, I hate how human are. So they're not like super aggressive, which is insane.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: They're they're videos, they're they're dangerous, they have the care super they're like dogs. They're like they're super dangerous, like them wolves. I wouldn't have a wolf, but I think obviously you're rolling your dice too many times.
Speaker 1: That's because you're too GAYO on a wolf. Yeah yeah, I'm too gay to get ship. I'm too gay to get mauled by my fucking super dog. You're not You're not masculine enough to own an animal that can kill you in a single swipe.
Speaker 5: I I have.
Speaker 1: I have a chimp on meth chilling in my room right now. And he's just he's chilling there.
Speaker 2: He's just.
Speaker 4: The problem is he's vibrating so fast it doesn't look like he's moving, so he's just like but it just looks and he's like, oh, he's just chilling.
Speaker 2: But you can't you you gave him way too much method. He's in there with the Tesla. He's gonna explode animals.
Speaker 1: He's chilling in the in my bedroom with the Tesla bot. That Elon must robot, that that.
Speaker 2: The robots.
Speaker 1: I just got one. I'm so excited. I'm so excited about this. And people were like, yo, what the fuck is fucked up? Just funny like where it's just like I feel like this thing like let's say, let's say hypothetically, obviously hypothet because it's it's not real, but like let's say this is because one day it will be really like one day you'll be able to do this. But like let's say you have like a Tesla butt and it's like you're it's just chilling and you're like, oh, get my groceries for you for me, or whatever, right, or just go to the fridge, get me something. I feel like there's gonna be a point where like you could just like walk up to it with like a big magnet and it'll peel a baby like a banana, and then you've just got like a fuck, You got like a fuck situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so somebody's gonna misuse whenever it's like Tesla peel that baby. It's so far away, Master, it's so far away from that.
Speaker 1: Ship like like that that's like minimum twenty years away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Minimum minimum is a good because that's a guy in a costume. It's a fucking well, it's just it's just some dickheads. Well it's just puppets.
Speaker 4: Like I saw one of the guys like are you fully autonomous or is somebody controlling you?
Speaker 2: And the guy's like, uh he did the did it feels like you can't answer and he's like uh, he's like, well, uh not fool like it was. It was very It was like clearly a guy trying to figure out what to say. Come on, man, like, let the guy do his job. Like so I being so fucking snarky unless you know, I know there was some people there that were actually wooed, and I was like, can you.
Speaker 1: Think this is what I'm saying? This is the jingle the jingle key people.
Speaker 2: Those people should be cold like turkeys.
Speaker 1: I would I don't.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving and like it's you know, you gather all the turkeys, it's time for.
Speaker 1: Well, pardon one idiot. Every Thanksgiving it was like, we'll take a fucking, fucking, absolute dipshit moron fucking with a T shirt with like dominion voting machines on it. We're like, you're spared this year. Think about think about this kindness that's been done on too you. I love it.
Speaker 2: I like you're doing him a grace, a favor. We're doing a favor of by not blowing your head up. We're not stay right here, stay right so you're gonna.
Speaker 1: See favor every time. I don't swerve out of traffic specifically to target you, because oh wait, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: A list?
Speaker 1: One piece? One piece? So you gave your answer though, yeah yeah, we got that snark Tanky animan square road and he says, hey, gang members, no question. Just a follow up for my big bank theory comment. You remember this guy wrote in about the big big bank theory says, the truth is, I've actually never watched it. I just wrote it to funk around. I just wanted to. I wanted to pretend to be somebody who likes the big bank theory. But then he writes he says, everybody knows Raymond is the best sitcom on God no Gape. I don't know if that's you know what? And now I don't trust you. Now I don't trust you because of what he did before. Better sitcoms are better. I will say nothing bad to say about it. Yeah, everyone knows Raymond is a perfect middle grand sister. I really don't think there's anything bad about it, but like, it's far from exceptional.
Speaker 2: Someone that doesn't like Italians would say.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, but they make that show is literally just a gag on Italians. The whole thing is like Wilma, I actually thought it was whatever. It's like, what are you doing? And then his brother's like, right, you ever do you ever play?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you ever play? Did you ever play? Dark Siders?
Speaker 2: Talking about war? There's like the council.
Speaker 1: That I never played Dark Siders? Like not I played the demos? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You don't I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't finish it.
Speaker 4: It was one of because you know how I'm working through all the I'm in the DS right now. Oh yeah, so I I started the ultimate edition of Dark Siders or whatever the yeah, and I got a decent amount to it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I get it. I mean like I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's not as fun as God of War, isn't it in Steamer No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh no it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. I would have I would.
Speaker 1: That's that era where like there's just stuff kind of it's like that's like mercenaries and Lord of the Rings Conquest, Like there's a lot of games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of it's so annoying. But yeah, the last time I played it was I had one of those PS three emulators. Then I streamed it and that was where I was like just freaking out about the Devil's dick man because I'll never get that.
Speaker 2: This is reveal you a pipe on them. It's twelve inches soft. He had a pipe, and I'm just like that. I always want to be in the room with the Depths when they do show like that, because you know they're going so hard, they're like they're fucking So I'm like, I think I'm immature, and I'm like I'm looking at some of these decisions. I'm like, yo, it's like Disney and all that old ship the priest popping a boner in Yeah, Little Murman and s she like that. I'm like, I want to be in the room with those people.
Speaker 1: They're doing that. Horny's happening when people are doing it, like yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Like make shot a hard have like really nice tits. Oh yeah, they're like, oh no, no, geez, all right, but you know we've got to put it. We've got to put their hands.
Speaker 1: Vince Gilling and uh Let's walks in it walks into the the Wizards of the Guason Like, I think we need we need to have the biggest tits possible. I think we need big. I think juicy Ariolas.
Speaker 2: That was the That was Ivy and soul caliber too. That was sure, dude. It was they were like Ivy Lena speaking Melina and freaking MK nine expanded expend.
Speaker 1: The entire roster.
Speaker 4: Dude, Look, I just saw costplay of that this morning, and I'm just like, look, I sometimes forget how much people, even women enjoyed that because I'm looking at him like this is silly. But then I just saw a costplay of Molina and I'm like seeing this this baddie, and I'm like, I forget that. There's a lot of people that really appreciated those costumes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean everyone enjoyed. Everyone does an attractive woman everyone everyone, everyone does that. One can admit it, I think universally, like because even gay people like everyone like work it.
Speaker 4: They're like, that's everybody celebrates that baddie, that hot woman. But I also can be I can also say that it should have just been like maybe the sisters, maybe like Molina Katana should have been the only ones looking like that.
Speaker 2: I would have risked it all. I would have risked it off for Malina, Like, even though I know what she is, kits are bigger than all of theirs. Sonia Sonia Blade in that in MK nine, isn't if I'm not mistaken, it isn't Molina the one everybody's like. It's it's the reason why, because first of all, people have an infatuation with well, they have that one secret costume where she's uh, she was laying on the Yeah, so they have that. So people are kind of fixated on that, but if you look at all the all of them together. Because I did a video about this, I did. I did a two hour video, say two hour session, I mean talking about five minutes. M K eleven came out and I made a video about it because I was like, I hated the explanation that they were like, oh, we're covering them up because so they look more battle appropriate, and I know that wasn't the reason why they did it, so that annoyed me. I was like, I don't care if you guys do it, just don't fucking.
Speaker 1: Lie to them.
Speaker 2: He's get the fuck away from me. Don't fucking lie to me.
Speaker 4: Don't Yeah, don't don't have cotal Kalm with his He has the best tits in Mortal Komba at eleven, which is funny. Codl Khan has the best tits because and then Baraka has a loincloth costume and I'm like, look, don't tell me that this nigga's battle ready. You know what I'm saying, like, don't don't lie to me. I don't care if you're gonna cover them up because you just want to be more PC or whatever fucking words you want to use.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Just don't lie.
Speaker 2: Don't fucking lie to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway I would have, I would have, Yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 2: I know what her mouth is like.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the only reason I wouldn't risk that, because she's gonna eat me afterwards.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it. I don't want to die, and so many other people who want enough during that she'd like she'd be out.
Speaker 1: So you can't. You can't, I know, master BF. He wrote in he says Sweeney's completely fucking up the Harry Potter lord every way. And though it's fun to listen to his weird, completely made up head, can and me from him passively absorbing content, just know it's completely wrong and he's dumb and yay this, But he.
Speaker 2: Didn't explain what it is, so what's wrong? I know this for a fact. Everything I said about Harry Potter I got from people that read the books. That guy can Yeah, but you were probably passively absorbed. It's not I mean, that's really me. But I know that direct because literally I've had Carry Potter talks constantly with fans and they're like, yeah, it's stupid, but I like it, and I was like, that's fine. I think that's the big thing people have to understand. It's like if someone says your you like it's stupid everything, okay, if it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Well mostly like I feel like most things that people like are stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we just talked about Little Combat stupid.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, like I love look, I love dragon Ball, right, but like there's no there's no logic in there at all. Like there's like like Chevron that has no consistent like oh it's the one. Wish is three, Wish has favorites, yeah, favorite time. I can't I can't. I can't wish. I can't grant the wish for Android eighteen to become human because that would like subvert her will. Uh but now it's mostly but well, well she was a person before. But like the thing is like, okay, uh, I can't subvert somebody's will or change them against their will. But also now everyone's a baby in dim like everyone like everyone's a child now, and it's like, well you know.
Speaker 2: That. He's like, look, dude, like you don't like it, don't watch it or dick and watch it. I feel like that's just because he's like he's a comedic person. First of all, it's it's a it's a comedy exactly. It's a serious show, but like it's also a joke. It was a comedy first, no, but even still like it. I think the comedy is the fact that it is so serious. It's almost like a not necessarily Team America exactly. But you know how that that movie is funny, not because it's a comedy, but because it's like these are like action like this is a puppet movie played so straight, like the fact that it's like raw raw America.
Speaker 1: There's jokes in it. But like I think they even said, like we wrote it initially as like a comedy and we found that it wasn't as funny as if we just did it like these were like actual like American heroes. Yeah. I also I also think a lot of people like, oh, here's the strongest people in the world. It's carrot and vegetable, stupid.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people didn't really watch watch Dragon Balls. I think I'll be watching Dragon Ball Bridge. I'll be with that talk about it now. Didn't really I've noticed that I really like, I really don't know a lot where people say about Dragon Ball.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nigga, what do you You only have seen a bridge? Is so stupid. It's like go go simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like, well he's a bad dad where and it's like he left his kid yet because people keep coming to Earth to kill him, and yeah, like he I think they didn't like gohan is like he didn't spend time with Gohana is like the three years he spent training he came back from almost dying, he spent years about time with him trying to make him stronger.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a lot of takes that there's a lot of takes that have been like kind of absorbed through. Like even they say, I think they even said, it's like we wish this didn't necessarily catch on, but it's not. Actually like it's a joke. And now it's like a a lot of people were like, I haven't even seen Dragon Ball, which, by the way, look, I think Dragon Ball Z Abridged is is fun. I think it's great for what it is. It's a neat little thing that they managed to do. But like the fact that people are using it as like a substitute for the original show kind of completely negates the fair use argument. That they use because that is literally the point of fair use is that, like, you wouldn't use this as a substitute for the original content. I mean, that's what fair use means, is that it like it supplies something different, that is different enough that it wouldn't act as a substitute. And to know that people actually.
Speaker 2: That's not people's that's not their fault though.
Speaker 1: No, I'm but I'm saying like that, it's how things shook out. It actually like it actually kind of became as like, I don't know if that really is at this point.
Speaker 2: I didn't luckily, I get I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't encountered that luckily because that would kind of make me tail spin a little bit. If I were to talk to somebody and then they're referring to.
Speaker 1: Dude, you would be you would be surprised.
Speaker 2: There are people who say people talk about Dragon Ball mind that have not watched that show.
Speaker 1: There are people who think Thata is like there are people who quote the show and they think they quote a bridge and I think it's from the show, and it's like that is crazy. Are you dumb? Wow?
Speaker 2: I know I wish watch if you watch too, if you watch a bridge vegeta sucks so wildly bad in a bridge, he's just a cut. Yeah, I haven't and fell off of a bridge quickly. I think it's good for what it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's cute.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it just it went on wait, but it's had enough of it after a while. The dragon Ball it's a dragon Ball bridge series, Like it's not well, the fact that.
Speaker 1: It is called dragon Ball z a bridge and it is still so long, it's crazy, like like not that long as long as it's as it's as long as kay is.
Speaker 2: Really it's only there's only like sixty episodes. That's an anime, that's a whole show, that's a that's a fangwaz A bridge should be like.
Speaker 1: Fifteen to twenty episodes.
Speaker 2: Mad wait is twenty seven episodes. But that's gonna because you're a breaching. But what I'm saying is like I get it, but like that is that is so much like I said, I fell off because I'm like, I get it after a while. It's not even full episodes and not even like like the link of full episodes of dragon Ball. It's it's just like they're like at most, well, what he's saying it meant because I think that's how I felt. That's the I think thats why I stopped watching, where I was just like I get it. Yeah, After a while, it was like I it was Ragonball. You're like, you're not going to be surprised by anything you say. The jokes were repackaged. After a while, you're kind of like, well, you're gonna Goku's you know, doing the same overly stupid ship.
Speaker 4: And it was after a while just like I kind of understand, like, but I feel I feel the way about a lot of things. After a while, I kind of stopped wating because I'm like, oh, this doesn't just doesn't bite us.
Speaker 1: It's like epic rap battles. How many of you watch that's still going on? No? No, oh god, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: After a while, like I even fell off because the Bat in the Sun they were doing all those live action like Wolverine versus, they were doing all did work with Yeah, and like that ship, the production in cinematographer was pretty cool for like the low budget. And then after a while I was like I get it. This is like yeah, all right, I've seen it's like I think it's still happening. Yeah, it's happening. It's still happening. And I fell off that ship. Probably. I still watched the battles. I watch you still watched that? Watching was like you watch food battles still.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 2: Was that Harvey thing?
Speaker 1: No, that's fucking uh smash did the food was Harley thing? It was ugal time, epig meal time.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is that doesn't exist anymore? Does it not even remotely at all? I don't think they could know by now. It's just like, let's let's eat like fifteen pounds of bacon every day.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, that is true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the calories were fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Freaking I don't know, man, I watched that battle.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't watch it seriously. I just I just because someone that makes it it's cool. Sometimes it just looks cool, you know. I'm like, oh, I watched it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't go into everything taking it seriously when things like that, I'm like, I'm just watching. It's I'm still.
Speaker 1: Watching for me. I think about it where it's just like this isn't a bridge series, but it's still long, so like what are you doing? Like like the whole point of a bridge here is that you're rushing through ship at a ridiculous pace. I remember when they did Dragon ball Z a bridge a bridge, and that was funny because I remember like, oh, this is what this should be. He's like where they like kill rat It's in like a minute or something and it's great. You know, epig meal Time has a podcast where they eat meals.
Speaker 2: Maybe where they just after they eat they sit there and they I will tell you they have a you know, they almost have seven million subscribers, and it makes me feel good that we get were Oh really yeah, that's that would definitely make me feel bad, like you know, I know, I know they like, I know, things plummet naturally, but having seven million almost seven million, where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, damn, that is maybe they get more through audio or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe and they probably podcast it like on other netbreaks. Like it's like whatever, do I think that's the nature of the beasts. You're gonna make a lot of subscribers and like them, probably have a lot of legacy ones that just and unfortunately we all saw. So there's two big shifts. Well, the main shift when algorithmically people now kind of just use their homepage instead of using their subscribe button to like watch their content. So people are pretty much just watching what is being presented to them and they're not like looking for anything specific anymore. And also, how you really know that's happening. Back in the day, when you used to get a viral video, it would be like, Oh, I'm gonna get twenty thousand subs, thirty thousands, and you're gonna get a massive like people subscribe. Doesn't happen anymore, Well, dude, I I was.
Speaker 1: It was a Universal Uh fucking was it yesterday? I can't remember. It was the day I woke up sick. We had to postpone because I woke up like throwing up in the morning. I was like, I woke up at like nine we were supposed to record, and I was like, I'm throwing up. I need to sleep. And then like I woke up at like two and I was like, Okay, I think I think I might be okay. We had already like rescheduled, so I was like, all right, what am I gonna do? And I got a text from Jack's Films. He was like, Hey, I'm at Universal.
Speaker 2: You want to come?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I just threw up, so I guess there's nothing left. It's probably a safe I'm probably safe, right. I kind of assumed that I was, and so I went to Universal and I met up with Jackson as we were talking about this exact fucking thing. By the way, I was, I was totally right. There's something about like being sick and then immediately like getting over, Like throwing up is the best because like, oh, I'm not gonna throw out for ages now. It's an amazing like like invincible feeling so long. That's crazy, that's yeah, that's it's been two days. But so I was. I was there with like him and this guy Roomied, you know, room Official. He's like a sweet he does like music content, but not sure anyway, like he we were talking and like we're talking about TikTok specifically, and like there's no brand recognition on TikTok at all, where like if you ask somebody who their favorite TikTokers are, no one knows, like they know in their head.
Speaker 2: Of us, none of us especially, I'm going I argue maybe like younger ones might know.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. That's what That's what he's saying. Oh, really is that like the people just like they see they see people right, and they're like, oh, I like that guy, and then they like the video, but they don't follow him. They or they scroll past it because they know that, Okay, the algorithm is gonna throw him back at you, so you don't have to you don't have to commit any of that to memory. So there's like if like he did like a survey or something with like younger people in his audience, it's like, do you who your favorite TikTokers? And then all the answers were like there's a guy who blanks or like there's a podcast where they do this. It was like all descriptions and no names, no brand recognition, whereas YouTube is kind of like the opposite, where like you kind of know what people like who people.
Speaker 2: Are slowly like evolving into that because that's exactly why people people are hitting those large I'll see people that will get like, oh, five hundred thousand views in this video when they normally don't and oh that video went kind of viral for them, Yeah, and their subscriber count is pretty much the same. Yeah, And it's like that literally not when we came up, getting a viral video was like a significant boost and subscribers because people are like, oh, man, I like this, I want to make sure I subscribe to this person. Now, if you watch that video to completion, you're probably gonna get another other videos in the homepage, so you have no reason. So like, I'm not subscribed to Philip DeFranco, for example, because I forget. I'm just like his video always just shows up in my homepage and I'm just like, oh, watch it, and I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm a part. I'm part of the problem. Now.
Speaker 1: It's it's the programming, man, like it's it's it's just it is what it is. Now. I think YouTube suffers from it still, but it's it's but there's still right, that's true. But there's also just there's even all that problem, like people know the YouTubers that they like, like they like people just understand like, oh, that's that channel, you know, and they know what they do at least know it is, they know who it is, and on TikTok they don't. And I think that's so interesting.
Speaker 4: It is, especially when you think about who First of all, their username is so fucking small on the video. It's like a little thing in the corner and nobody does intros of I'm this, like, hell yeah, it's the act.
Speaker 2: Man here, Like, they don't do that on TikTok. So you're not even gonna think about that because that's programming exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, oh yeah, everything Jack and all say, it makes complete sense. How you wouldn't know the fuck like, oh that guy got I see all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like I have something I.
Speaker 2: Have some of those talk. I can imagine you're having a favorite one like some of some TikTokers do, But I don't have any favorite.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. It's like, but even even the stuff that you do, like you would think that you would at least like oh who is that? You know what I mean? But it doesn't even cross your mind. It's really fucking fascinating. There's dude, there's just there are people on TikTok that I fucking hate, by the way, like like and I get their videos all the time, and I watch it because I'm just so angry, like I want to I want more, I know, but like I want I want more of a reason I think I'm doing falling forth. You want to know, because I think I think. I'm like, I'm working my way up to like I think I might do a video on this person because I fuck it. And it's so the thing that the thing about it, though, is like it is very petty because it is in offensive content, but it offends me personally. Like there's this guy who does there's this guy who he does music parodies right on TikTok, and it's like they're usually like maybe like thirty seconds or like a minute most, but like the the stretches that this man does to the lyrics of these songs to make them work, and and just like the concepts of them are so.
Speaker 2: They make me so fucking mad. He's not doing anything, no, I know, but like it's just so you could just not watch.
Speaker 1: No, you don't understand. It's just conceptually so offensive to me. Just you guys are sad.
Speaker 2: I feel like I get, like I get the passion of hating because I used to hate watching when I was before, but I stopped. I was like, I'm I look a moment back, and I was like, I'm watching and I hate because I hate it looking. I have a similar I have a similar and I wouldn't say I hate or anything and I'm not even close to it. But Annoyance at frog Leap Studios. The frog Leap Studios is a guy that blew up years ago just doing metal covers of stuff like pop and all this shit. Problem is they're fucking dog ship. Yeah, bad covers, They're awful there, there's absolutely no effort put into them, but they blow up, so he why put an effort in him? He was like a hundred thousand views. I went, I remember when DMX died, he did so like X go and give it to you or something, and it was I was like, this is so fucking awful he or he might have did it recently, it might have been not whatever, but he did one and and I looked it up and it was fucking terrible. And I just feel bad because it seemed like a really cool dude, seems like a great but I was just like a little bit of hater in me. No, yeah, I'm sure they're fine, but I will kill that man.
Speaker 1: I think if I'm giving I just more like I don't have that. I don't have anything I watched as I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's more I just like, well, sometimes I just see things like I see I just watched cancerous ship all the time, though, should I don't hate that's true. That's like I just watched fucked up things and I'm like, oh haha, it's really funny. That's really funny. This elevator fell on somebody's elevator fell on this guy. Elevator shaft I almost like under the elevator. No no, no, no, no no no. Elevator elevator fell from for some reason. It was like where it shouldn't be and it just landed. And someone's walking down the street and elevator fell on them. There's a video I have, but I can't. I remember this vividly where some guy was like really drunk and his wife was trying to calm him. Get off me, I'm out of here, and he went he like shoved it, kept hitting the elevator shaft like door, and he fell through it. That's good and that video makes me laugh so much because that's a waste of life.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it? Though?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, I think it was a waste of life being alive. Yeah, yeah, that's the waste of life. That as rich as a waste.
Speaker 1: I look at you, idiot, This is a good one. John ron Tofer or Gadian or Queer the ball Bowling. I don't know what that name is, but this person wrote in Jesus Christ. He says, hey, hey, look it's a little and dead mame. First question, guys, First time question asker. Who is who is winning the gay cringe tattooed musician that begs to be canceled in their music competition? Ronnie Radkey of Falling in Reverse or Tom McDonald of Tom McDonald. I like, I like that, that's a good question. Damn they both suck a great deal, sucks pretty hard. Damn they honestly, I I think Ronnie's got this personally because not only so like Tom McDonald sucks, right, but I've never heard like his music is just kind of like lame. It's it's not really like it's not good, but like whatever, like he's doing bullshit. Ronnie Radkey has this one song that I think might be genuinely like one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my entire life. And it's that fucking that video game song. Do you know that song?
Speaker 2: I might have heard it. I'm not sure, dude. It's like my life is like day video games find hard to meet this I is not the one that it might be the World burn one or something out to watch the World burn Er. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't honestly, look, I'm not I'm gonna be honest. I'm not a hater of Falling in Reverse. I just actually don't listen to them. I remember, I just know one of their breakdowns. I heard one of their breakdowns because the guitarist of Veil of Maya is now playing and Falling Reverse and I saw like a promo where they're playing this breakdown. I was like, oh, that sounded sick, but like I actually don't know their music, so I'm kind of like, uh uh, is that like Fallen in Reverse?
Speaker 1: I'm not even I'm not even joking. Is that that guy? Really? I'm not even I'm not even a remotely kidding. This is the official YouTube channel. It's called game over, and it is. I I really there's no way to it is Wait?
Speaker 2: Is that does it like kick in after? Like it's all actual real music? How old is this song?
Speaker 1: H three years ago? It's thirteen? I was like, okay, that was like the video was uploaded. I guess look at I'll say.
Speaker 2: This that the small bits and pieces I've heard recently of their music leagues better than that. I didn't even know that was a thing. Holy shit, Yeah, I didn't even know it was thinking. I knew Ronnie Radkey when he was briefly in a this this this older band Escape the Fate, Yeah, and Escape the Fate. I don't know if he was in I don't think he was in it. When this other song came out, it was called like this War is Ours or something. It's actually kind of a good song, starts off with some sweeping and ship. But anyway, Roddie, we're atky. A lot of people just don't like the fucking guy specifically. Yeah, here's my problem. So Tom McDonald pure grifter, right. I don't think he's talented at all, so he has to grift to do it to be successful at all. Whatever, Ronnie, I understand, this guy is a good voice. Why he pisces me off so much is that he doesn't have to go down this oh edgy they're trying to cancel me thing he was supporting, Like I mentioned this guy CJ that that got kicked out of Dorus Murder. He was I think he gave him money, Yeah, he gave him money, like he's going down this like anti cancel culture culture war thing.
Speaker 1: Right. It's frustrating when talented people do it because you know they don't have to, they don't have to do at all. Tommy Donald has to, so I can't be I'm not even really upset, Like Tommy tond doesn't make me upset because he's just laming dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's laming dumb and he has to be to be relevant, right, right, He's literally like Dave Ruben, but like this guy. And the funny thing is Ronnie and I got into a little a little bit of a beef. We got so we got a little bit of a little spat.
Speaker 4: And it's funny that I just because I forgot I was so I was so uninterested in Ronnie. Like so there was these allegations that he like assaulted his chick and so apparently so it was alleged and he's actually counter suing. He's he's suing this girl because apparently it's false or slip thing. But Ronnie is suing Anthony Fantano and some other Yeah, even though like Anthony Fantano was just repeating from stuff that was already out. So it's kind of he can't win, but it's just a nuisance because Ronnie has a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He's a piece of shit. So I'm this, uh, this this thing called rock Feed. My friend Brian runs and I was just saying, like, what a pussy. You're like, what a pussy that You're like suing people? And he's the he's the free speech guy that you know, he's taking on that that the whole thing. Oh, free speech, but free speech, and now he's trying to suit people, and I was like, what a bitch. Ronnie screenshots that ship, puts it in his story on Instagram and says that I'm defending Ago and he's like, oh, this guy's uh is defending Anthony Fantano, calling me a rapist and all this shuff And I was like, what the fuck? So I just say like, bro, like you're fucking richest ship, Why are you even focusing on me at all? I could really forgot about it after that because I don't care about Ronnie. Like when I see when I see Brian from Rockfeed doing stories about Ronnie, I immediately just get past it because I don't care about the guy at all. There are three messages unread messages of Ronnie in my inbox right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, got you gotta read those? What do you mean they're unread?
Speaker 4: I know, I literally I promise you guys. I don't care about I don't care about celebrities. I be honest, I don't care. I'm not this guy that like ooh clout. So I was just like Ronnie stupid. I don't give a fuck. So I let's let's see what it. Hopefully it's still there because it was like, it's probably not gonna be like you, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Let's let's actually find out, because I'm hoping and it's not like it didn't disappear because I know it's like tied to. He might have replied with a story. I don't know that's possible.
Speaker 4: Well, let's see because it said three messages to it probably can't be three stories of be insane, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, dude, I'm.
Speaker 1: Literally no one to him, you're gay.
Speaker 2: I just gotta see how far back it was because I know it was probably like a month. Here we go, Ronnie Rocky oh and only says two messages. Let's see, Okay, here we go, So he says so I so, I replied to him, suing people for talking ship this week. You have a very successful band and a bunch of people who ride with you no matter what you've done.
Speaker 4: Why are you paying attention to any of this? Why are you even wasting energy responding to me? And then he put dude called me a fucking rapist. Shut your bitch ass up, fucking loser. You a sympathizer for this ship. I'm just gonna should I reply with uh?
Speaker 1: Send him send a picture of of Oh, send a picture of Mario spreading his ass. He might sue me for that. I don't.
Speaker 2: You that.
Speaker 4: It has to be a little more subtle. Maybe it should be a voice message.
Speaker 1: Now he was gonna, you can leave it.
Speaker 2: He's going he read a fucking comment from another thing, screenshot it and put in his story.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he's not gonna? Of course he's gone. I don't know, man, Hey man, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Got to this right now. Oh, just I just got this one. I have a jam sash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find him on the show the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I have this really niche podcasting.
Speaker 1: Imagined were Ronni Racky on the show, would that even be bro so Ronnie Man. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just got back to it right now. You know, I don't really see my inbox very often, but I understand.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Look, look, we got off on the wrong foot. I have a small little podcast, snark Tank. You know, it's not too big. There's a couple other YouTubers and ship like that.
Speaker 1: We want you to be on.
Speaker 2: Come to be a guest.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you.
Speaker 4: Live in La area. We're in the Bourbon area. Man, you come to the studio. We can hash the shit out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, I actually I'm a personal friend of Anthony Fantano. Like we've hung out, lifted weights and stuff like that, had a little sex, you know. So I just want to let you know that it's all good. Yeah, so the offer still stands.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't hate you or nothing.
Speaker 4: Man, I just think you're rich as fucking it's just a little weird your wait, I'm sorry, some of my boys are fucking in the background. But anyway, celebrity, so let me know if he you know, yeah, Celemono was good.
Speaker 1: They saying I can't believe it. I really hope he doesn't reply, so don't care. That's awesome. It's like if he if I thought that's just so funny that that's really like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: If he wasn't playing a character, then maybe I'd be a little bit more interested, Like I'd be like, oh, like, you're a fucking asshole. Let me maybe clap back a little bit.
Speaker 1: But he's just like, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I don't care about it. Oh he called me a Rapistly, millions of people called you a rapist because they thought that ship was real. Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: Was it fake?
Speaker 2: Well, allegedly he's because he said he's suing this girl saying that it was like fake and he's sue he's counting he's suing her. So I don't know if it's real.
Speaker 1: You gotta be angry at the people spreading the rumor not like or are the people like where that originates like those otherwise it's just like, dude, information is out there and.
Speaker 2: It's just like that sucks said. It wasn't even that like extreme.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like say, he straight up was being like Ronnie Radkey is a fucking rapist.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he was just alleged like like yahing to the fact that that was a case that was going on.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a direct defamatory thing he was doing. It's like, here's the information that I have, and this is what I believe. And Ronnie Radkey sucks because of it, and to to like fucking like be remotely but I just can't. I can't imagine this guy's like has millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: I just don't know how you go in the booth and record that video game song on purpose. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I think there's actually something worse than that. It's there's a he has a ballad, a piano ballad of last Resort.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's from Papa Road, Yes it's And I mean this, I know hyper ball It was.
Speaker 4: No hyperbole. I mean yeah, I guess that's the way to say it. That was the worst thing I've heard, Like it's because of how I've heard technically worse things like there's this you know, these kids covering the Slipknot song and it's so bad. But like, hey, either kids, this was like.
Speaker 1: That song.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense to it doesn't I All I can do is play ten seconds of it, so do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cut my life.
Speaker 2: In understand how bad it is. This my last penisation. Don't give a no peniss this is my last penis. I froke penis. Piece is a funny word.
Speaker 1: Bro, there we go peace peanuts.
Speaker 2: So it's got twenty nine. It's like some like tenant ship or something or inception. I don't know. Yeah, yeah, it's very cool.
Speaker 1: Hue no no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: It gets the way worse too, because he starts like getting higher and it's what it starts getting like.
Speaker 2: It's it's bad.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's like wrapping Pavarati or something like what do you like? Why are you fucking I'm your biggest fan. I followed you win too. Oh you're so stupid. Let's say, did you say as you said?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: No, that's not what he's said. Paparazzi the opera, opera the opera, and I love how that happened though you said paparazzi you know was Papa Rocky.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Prom I'll be kind it is it beef? Is it fine? I actually don't actually don't? Is it kind?
Speaker 1: Promise I'll be kind.
Speaker 2: I'll stop until the boy is I don't understand that part. Nigo whatever that's a good song. That was a fucking good album.
Speaker 1: Man, her first album.
Speaker 4: Album other than that fucking Kobe Guy. Because that guy, what was that Because remember the song just Dance and it was.
Speaker 2: One of Akon's artists and that dude.
Speaker 1: So was her.
Speaker 2: So she well that's what I mean. So that's why he shoved to promote him. He shoved, and I was like, who's this guy? That song sounds like like an a coon song too. Yeah again, and he was I was just like out of here. And then he literally had one hit and he died well musically because he's just he's nowhere to be found. Akon had a powerful He had a powerful late two thousands to like early no this late two thousands Kobe Guy, no g Kon. Oh yeah. Akon was.
Speaker 4: Like people don't remember how massive he was huge, Like like I know you do, but like say, collectively is like a like socially.
Speaker 2: For so long, that's why he didn't forget like how big he was for a while, was like, oh he was a crazy big song he was the biggest artist in the world. Actually for a minute, I think for a minute he was kind of like there was nobody eclipsing him. He was just dangerous. Fucking uh. What was the one with that? Was? That? Was that at that time? At that time, remember any of that song? I don't remember any of it. I don't remember It's time, no time to waste back to my place. Yeah, let's god. Music was Actually it was terrible, but it was fun. It was fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun. It was very There was that song there's like akon an I am a con I am a that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy tripled platinum? What's beyond platinum? Fucking that went like paracousal?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that? What's the rare uh a rare pepe? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shut up, shut up, god, I've forgot about rare Pepe?
Speaker 1: Well, how long have you had that? You didn't think of that? That's your brain that came up. We were I think I mentioned it with Jacky, So it's like not yesterday recently. I have no recollection of like the last week of mylence. Sorry that that was really terrible. Yeah, I actually already forgot about it, and I was like I was really happy that I did.
Speaker 2: I'm actually just no I brought that.
Speaker 4: I regret that that wasn't just the voicemail message that I sent singing, singing last resort we.
Speaker 1: Should unsended and like, well no, but whatever, Anthony Anthony even event said he says, can Shirtman's secret identity to be Sherman Shirtman Sherman, that's too obvious because he can't be his last name.
Speaker 2: Can do the same thing, Ye, Peter Parker's man, Spider Spider spider Man. No, what is the shirt so his name is like, what what's the first name?
Speaker 1: Sherman?
Speaker 2: What is the what is the shirt material?
Speaker 1: With s.
Speaker 8: Patrick Polo, Well, he could be Patrick or like Patrick or Clyde, Cotton's cotton.
Speaker 4: Or his first name is Cotton because that's a real first name, a racist first name, but like pretty much unfortunately, it's one of those things where it's like, Cotton is not a racist name my definition, but everyone named cotton tends to be.
Speaker 1: It becomes a racist name if you are the last person to be picked for like a team sport in gym, and you make the black person pick you. That's really the only situation in which that really translates.
Speaker 7: That I'll pick Cotton, Cotton, I knew it, Cotton, Coal, shirt man, Cotton cold Yeah, like Cole's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joel, Yeah, Cotton coal Cots.
Speaker 2: Is the first name Cotton with a K two yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: His first name is Cotton.
Speaker 2: His middle name is Kevin Kevin Cotton Coles. I think that sounds better.
Speaker 1: It actually kind of sounds fire cold. Cole sounds like a genuinely good name. That is, it's unfortunate, amazing. But I don't like. I don't want him.
Speaker 2: I don't want I think the the we don't have it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 1: He could be Sea Cotton, Kevin Cole, whatever. Fine, look man, that's we don't have to and then there's a there's a registered trade market in the at the end of them.
Speaker 2: Isn't on the nose because he's not a trademark in the end, is it on the nose? He's not actually a racist, I know, but you know what I mean, he attach that to him. It's just like, why are you attaching that? Because it's funny, like think of it like this, he's a white man with a K. Don't even wears a white thing over his face. This is that's too much.
Speaker 1: Is funny. But look, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We don't have to make that a part because we the middle name will be left out and only in serious situations, say Expanse like, look at people call him like they'll call him JJ not they don't always call him j Jonah Jamison, right right, More often than not they call him j Jonah Jamison.
Speaker 1: No, I think he just does.
Speaker 2: He announces himself as that really well, people call him like Jamison, but I'm just Jonah just you know, like it's like that, you know, people call him Jamison, you know, just joke for Joship Jay or something like that, just joking.
Speaker 4: Jerky is the only time the K in the middle will be like, say he's in trouble with his parents or something, right, Kevin Kevin Cole, So it'll be subtly revealed, just in one of those little people can easily pass it up like one of those things.
Speaker 1: He's He's I think no one will ever address.
Speaker 2: So it's funny. I think it is funny. But this is like so, yeah, so so then looks so does that mean he's he's he's Kevin Cole's he's Kevin Coles then and then so and then an angry situation like his girlfriend or his boyfriend whatever, and he's like Kevin Cotton les like we pause, we're not We're not doing it. I just just kill him off of my Platethroughs. I don't think igine.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking that's all. That's all. Stanley was like, whoa pause, Hey, blacks are fine, and I know gay.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Is there a gay character that he made? I don't think so is a little queer, but like that's a that's a bit about it.
Speaker 1: I think I know.
Speaker 2: Is Wolverine queer a little bit? He didn't seem queer to me. Just he's too long, you know, he's very he's lived too long than not a couple of Yeah, like he's just come on, bro, if you've lived that long, you're not three hundred not touching a tried every time. I'm bored, bub I'm kind of bored a pussy bub Hey Scott, Look, man, Scott, I've been kind of a dick alone. The last time Wolverine leave my penis alone, then I'm gonna we can do it three way. But that's as far as I'm going should you because you won't give me your penis. I have a short, stubby penis, and I'm gonna screaming.
Speaker 1: Like I have a short stubby penis and I'm going to Jean Grays and say.
Speaker 2: But it's really wide, it's really wide, and not it's it's it's wide. I have a I have a five three diameter penis.
Speaker 1: That is fucked.
Speaker 2: I think it's more the more you think about it, because five three diameter is crazy. It's like an oil barrel. All right?
Speaker 1: Where is he? Where is he putting that?
Speaker 2: That's only an inch long? So he folds it so like it's an inch long, Like, let's go here, you're ready to get out of Yeah, let's go. Let's let's start wrapping.
Speaker 1: He doesn't remember your question.
Speaker 2: They were talking about him jacking off and like like an ate it. He jacks off with his claws, but he's like he's like ow how like he's complaining. He's like it hurts. Not that is not He can not clean part of his dick off over and over again if we wanted to. That's somehow became a talking point if well, if you're fighting, well, why would people not like wrap his claws from under it?
Speaker 1: You bend him backwards, mending them back into his arm. Why wouldn't you just donate to patres start tak magnet Magnet early episode and ask questions and for a twenty five dollars Patriots, and you can get your name right on the show, which I will now do.
Speaker 2: His bat cock flappy just you're just going you cut portions out and it grows back and just stop it, bob, stop it, quit it, come right again. It feels good.
Speaker 5: I like this.
Speaker 2: You know he show healthy loads too, because he's get his powers. Oh yeah, Oh, his loads are amazing.
Speaker 1: You want to coming down? Three?
Speaker 2: I don't take a lot of water bub. His loads are amazing. I took lots of water bub three two woods, stay hydrated.
Speaker 1: Bub comedy shorts, rapist as Shaggy and his little companion the Roof.
Speaker 2: You do yeah, I'm a bit of a again. If you're yeah, you gotta worry about hung like a big dick judge.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know hung jury. You gotta worry about a hung judge. He's just he just played the hammer game with my grandpa. I don't think he's breathing, jumping in front of the anime truck to go to anime World. Taking my fifty three petabytes of AI generated Hentai as a real black man.
Speaker 2: What is a petabyte?
Speaker 1: I think that's a thousand.
Speaker 2: I think that's like a thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think it's a thousand terabytes.
Speaker 2: Right, that's so much poor wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's basically you.
Speaker 2: Know, you see the fests that get arrested, they have that in CP. Essentially that's so always have just ungodly amounts. And I was like, how is there is there even that many children on this? It's like the fucking lead singer of Roni Kenshin, what happened? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the creator of Ronni Kensh.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't get caught with like he got caught with like a CP. It was like like it was like I'm not lying. Actually, was it like just gangl Looads was like one of those crazy It wasn't. I think it was like just like a couple of DVDs or something. I don't think it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I hate thinking about DVD because then it makes it too real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like because they produced the you know what I mean, Like that was like printed, dude, it's worse, It's way worse, but that's real. Yeah, Like there's like a letter signed by like all a bunch of other other mangaca not Toriama, which is interesting. Yeah, but yeah it's like Oda signed it. Yeah, this is real that you can right now what they say, like it was like the same thing that like any letter, Like it's like the Roman Philanski letter, the Danny Masters And they were like, people are like, he's the guy you know. Wow, Yeah, yeah, why look it up, look up for Ronny kenschen Crater. I'm sure it'll be like the first thing.
Speaker 2: Look, oh, I know what it is. If it's not, if it doesn't directly affect them, they don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, because if it was, if it was DVDs of their kids, they definitely wouldn't sign that.
Speaker 1: Toriolla was too busy being like I forgot the rules of my own universe.
Speaker 2: I can't be like, oh my god, which which how many songs go we have again to? You know what?
Speaker 1: The little one is not that cool.
Speaker 2: The old one. I like him a lot, like they don't like him.
Speaker 1: Has been short for a long time.
Speaker 2: Huh. Take a poll, now, hey guys, how many how many? How many DVDs? How many how sorry not gvds? How many video essays do you think there are that are trying to gaslight you into thinking dragon Ball GT was actually good.
Speaker 1: Oh, like the like the respect, the rewriting of history. Yeah, to be fair, I've seen nobody rewrite history on GT. I have you have where.
Speaker 2: I never hated GT, but I understand what it is and you're crazy. I didn't hate it. It's I just didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate it.
Speaker 2: I watched it one time and I was like, it's this saw do you never watched dragon Ball? That's why it's more like dragon Ball, And that's fine for what it is and for the cool I enjoyed dragon Ball. I didn't enjoy dragon Ball GT.
Speaker 1: I think Dragon Ball GT is terrible because the tone is wrong, The characters that they choose to focus on are really not interesting. The idea, like the idea that the beginning of that show is fucking stupid because like not only does like that stupid crew come back. Yeah, it's just like you. Peel Off is like box office poison. Like the second I see him, I'm like, this is gonna be terrible, and then what it is, and then it's just like, oh, you know, who's a great You know it would be a great pair pan Goku, but let's make him a kid again. And then fucking trunk not cool trunk, yeah, not cool, Like this is a terrible on s alstgregious part of it.
Speaker 2: They chose not cool trunks. They made Gohan not cool after he just finished being really cool. Go ten looks so stupid, Like it's a lot of stuff where it's just like this is just clearly there's a there's stupid. Didn't make this. You're like, you're like the way that you're explaining it, it's like, well, how are you okay with this?
Speaker 1: What I'm.
Speaker 2: Is that it's just like another like let's go find the dragon balls on it, like little whimsical adventure, even whimsical though it sucks like I wish I wish I was so strong.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's just not dragon balls, Like I'm not just drop the end villain on it, right, I'm not watching it for what I'm watching drugs. I watch it as a kid. This is fine, I'd rather.
Speaker 1: I just don't know how.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how you thought it was because I remember watching it.
Speaker 1: I don't love it. I remember getting it, excited about it because I remember getting it on DVD. I was like, oh, I've never seen drug ball GT and I watched like the first like five six episodes, and I remember being like, I really hate everything about this.
Speaker 2: I think Super four is cool. I said, Super say four go Gita's cool.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I think Nova Simron the black one had the big lips for some reason. I gave him blake lips and he had a black man's voice and blakelips. Yeah, he thought he was cool.
Speaker 1: And then that was it.
Speaker 2: I was fine.
Speaker 1: Seventeen is terrible, terrible. The first n the first be the beginning with the dancing people sucks. It's just not it's just not good.
Speaker 2: It's enough.
Speaker 1: It missed.
Speaker 4: But I definitely I saw thet I mean because Super I say, for making a case for like say, Angley's like Hulk, you know what I'm saying, Like it's like ship like that people are doing these things and I'm like, look, I don't care if you like the fun.
Speaker 2: That whole thing to convince us that this ship was actually good.
Speaker 1: Writing history is really annoying.
Speaker 2: It's like Helsing recently, Oh really the one who? Uh was it? Was it?
Speaker 1: Hugh Jackman?
Speaker 2: Jackman's van Helsing or whatever. The Van Helsing Yeah was like reading Nostalgic over Van Helsing Yes. So it was like, man, this scene like hits so bad and people are like, no, what are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 1: Fun?
Speaker 2: It's fine for it to be a fun experience. I liked that movie.
Speaker 1: It was fun. I watched it a bunch of times on DVD. I was talking about the first two DVDs I owned.
Speaker 2: I watched Helson so, like I said, I do know't that's fine. Like I was talking to Jojo about the Powering News movie ninety five one, you like, it's a fun watch. I would never write a script being like, actually.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Like I've seen a lot of video game ones like that, and I saw I saw as a recently. Yeah, there's a lot of like Halo for revisionism that I see where it's just like it's it and it's funny. Because I saw one recently where it was just like a really long diatribe. It's like Halo Force worse than you remember actually, and I really appreciated it. I watched that whole I pop popcorn for it, and I was like, yes, make is that a video you just have in your room that you made and you were like, well, how did you get here?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: Can I say that I have it downloaded on my phone?
Speaker 2: Nice because you're like me. He's like me now.
Speaker 1: Because I have you premium and it lets you down. It's just like, that's it. I love that I could. I watched that video to just feel reinforced. You know what I mean. I need to hear from somebody else who I have no connection with that also understands why this is so terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that's very true for Metal Gear Solid Rising. I think a few people made videos about it. People are like, yeah, you know this game is actually because when it came up, people had dude, people hate. That's not true at all, people, Doude. I didn't meet us. Granted, I'm coming this from a Metal Gear Solid fan at that time, where I really like Metal Gear Solid and I think that was kind of was like, what the it was my least favorite character. Back again, Look, there's being a samurai which just use cyber.
Speaker 1: It's one thing. It's one thing to change your mind on something. It's another thing, probably closet. I just don't like the the the the flip flopping you know what I mean. I don't mind if you've always thought this cool whatever, that's your perspective. I don't care because I I've been on record like I still feel like that, damn my phone. I still feel like, what is it that DMC game? Yeah, like back in the day, I thought that, like this is cool, like this is fucking this is so out of pocket and weird that like I'm into it.
Speaker 2: It was definitely not define I never disagree with you more. I think that's one of the first arguments you ever got into. I hate that game. I think that game is such a fuck you to the face of that franchise. It's outrageous people didn't play the other games because of that game. Done jump Off.
Speaker 4: I knew what it was, and just for what it was, I enjoyed it a lot. I just thought it was definitely you know, it wasn't It wasn't that that will make cry well. It was like, first of all, it was it was pretty obvious that you know what was it the Ninja theory guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was model after him.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, let's let's get that out of the way, all right, we know what's happening, right, here and then for him to get even white Dante, Harry has to turn into the Devil mode, which I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was like for what it was.
Speaker 2: I still had fun with the game, but it was it was one of those games that you just played once, like I played. I played it one time PS three and I was like, it was really fun and I was done. It wasn't that like, it wasn't it wasn't it to see the way you're thinking of but you're doing the same thing with like Middle Gear Rising, where you're like comparing it to this and like that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: It's not what that is, but it is.
Speaker 2: But I understand how it like, I know what else understanding you could be disappointed or like I wish it was this. I know what you're saying, because it's it's not a devil, it's not Devil May Cry, but unfortunately it's called Devil May Cry. It's just a but it's like an offshoot like Metal Gear Rising. It's something different. So look, I understand why you'd be like, oh, I wish it was like these games, but it's not. It's therefore like it takes the characters it takes the frame of the world and then just like rapes it. If you're hold on, hold on, I'm sorry, and and I and there's a lot of people that are gonna probably be that are huge DMC fans. If you're playing those games for the lore, you're stupid. I think I think the games the games exist in a very very I know the stories front to back. I think they're the dumbest.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 2: You cannot you cannot tell you did you finish all the games?
Speaker 1: You played all of them?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna tell me that Virgil isn't a good video game character. That's Derek. It's it's if you're if you're really into anime, relative relative to the world he's in. If you're an anime, I understand, he is a very good character. He's an anime character. If you're if you're an anime, is he's not. Virgil is not cool.
Speaker 1: He's not He's not he's not.
Speaker 2: The thing about Virgil he tries to be cool, really hard, and he has cool moments, but then he does some dumby like you're a fucking idiot. Everybody in that universe is a stupid action anime like it's except for Virgil Virgils, that really angsty, edgy boy that takes everything way too serious. That's always an anime and it's like that's uh, it's it's yeah, it's like it's so the whole thing where I'm like in that in that in that context, yeah, that's good ship. But I think he's I think he's a good care especially all the five. I think what it was before maybe before you don't you're I don't think. I don't think you guys, well you've played it. You might not. You might just not like it, but it's not your kind of story. I think Virgil as a character has a good character. I just I think I think in the context of that world, Yeah, yeah, I think I like him going through his whole experience. If you like, if you throw that into somebody who's not into like anime, they're gonna be like, this is fucking stupid, and and I don't think so. I think I think you can appreciate that character. I think that because think of it like this, I don't like, what what? Why can't you just accept some things are dumb as fun?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I think I think that world is silly. I think does a lot of dumb ship and I agree that, like there's there's Dante fucking skates on a fucking rocket and kicks people in the mouth, and you know, and I love Dante for what he is. I think he's fucking funny exactly, but that's exactly what that is. You love it for what he but like I think Virgil is a pretty good as a character.
Speaker 1: Virtual Virtual isn't even as good as fucking Jack from what Marston like, like he's not like he's not Jack's so cool.
Speaker 2: Jack's cool. But that's what you play Red Dead. You didn't play Red Dead once a complete and that's why. So you're your pat doesn't count.
Speaker 1: It's when Jack.
Speaker 5: I'm done, sister, I'm dead chance I got I love man the Mons and that ship is so amazing, But that game has been taken too far modwise, like that point you should take it back.
Speaker 4: Of people follow n PC pranks and like it's it's just like Fallout and and mostly read two but the Red Dead two ones like fucking what's his name?
Speaker 2: Jose Hosea. He was basically lasting everybody and then you know, dragging them behind the trains and they go flopping.
Speaker 1: That it is incredible. I saw one recently that was like, uh, they made every single character drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh, so everyone's all.
Speaker 1: They gave everybody the drunk satisfactor or something. So like they're just like saying lines that don't really make sense and they're stumblings, and they're in the campsite.
Speaker 2: That's so fun posted right, I'm thinking of that video and it's funny that that little kid had to climb up on that bench to sit down, or someone had to help him sit there.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, this is crazy. We're talking about We're talking about this odd We're talking about this video where it's like it's a Red Dead mod where there's a scene. I'm not gonna spoil it necessarily because it is a spoiler. And I think that is a game that is a game that's like really great. But I've got huh.
Speaker 2: Nearing it's nearing ten years. If you didn't, if you haven't played Red Dead by now, man like I'm on his side, world, Like, fuck you didn't, especially with the amount that we've talked about it. If one of our fans, you didn't like video games and haven't played this, how dare you didn't play a genre? It's like you're not.
Speaker 1: Listening to us. This is there's a confession scene where like they basically just modeled are there in and it's the boy. It's it's just a child. It's just a child confessing. Anyway, we gotta get, we gotta get.
Speaker 4: I wonderful because I actually would replay that game as the entire time. The entire time I would play, I would I would rely physics worked that game does that game.
Speaker 2: That's what fascinating having it be so off, Like I want to see the gun hovering above his head, like remember the little object when you fight the little kid on the bridge and he's trying to you. That's great, top fucking It's like Suplex and kids Skyrim because you just you can, you mon, It's where we can We're the kids, right and I just do.
Speaker 1: Like the imagine if Albert Einstein's final words where the McDonald's scene, Uh, Crystal Fox is massive, very throbbing girl, cock Sleez, Merchant, human centipede, but this time it's asked to ask RFK going grocery shopping at pet Smart, he has cleared all the hamsters. Goku's monologue against Freezer, except he just calls him the F word while screaming sucking Sweeney Sweeney is this Christ and his Tazarro firm. Race Wars Episode five, The Klan strikes back, Hum nuggets, Suck my dick. Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and I gotta suck my dick. The joyous exaltation experienced as the annoying kid running around in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Guys, I forgot real fast, is only gonna take a minute. Oh the bumper the guy.
Speaker 4: So this this is a a tik talker that would jump around in his apartment and just off his WW toys and so he you know, long story short, he was getting fucked with by the cops and he threatened to not only shoot the cops, he was also said, I swear to God, I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go shoot up this and he named the school. I'm gonna go shoot up the school. And he's in jail. Oh my god, his mom or something's like, dot, you're going too far. Yeah, he's in jail.
Speaker 4: He he fucking got his ass because he was saying, I swear to God, I'm not playing this school specifically.
Speaker 2: He's fucked.
Speaker 4: So just an update, on that guy. If you guys remember from The N Word Club, If any of you watched A there's.
Speaker 2: Like seven episodes separate art from separate art from rits.
Speaker 1: You know, Joy's experiences, kids running the restaurant, the joyous exultation experience by the end, as an annoying young kid running around the restaurant finally trips over and hits his head. Uh, your honor, I thought I taught that dog to bark in Morse code. Yes, it was technically consensual. Jorkin de Penis vans comaholic. I'm the type of tired sleep can't fix Vaughan of the Dead. The auctillery has me acting up like the Deep after the recent Superman bs Swen is no longer ran on most topics. Round eyed Asian putting thick soy sauce on someone's vanilla ice cream so they think it's chocolate syrup PJ P jam even flow makes me want to suck dick. I'm gay KSI in the thick of it, on the tip of it, beating the domestic violence allegations like how I beat my wife Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones, hanniballeket are politely asking to suck your dick. Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a pisscank Sween speaking to the mike, You dumb hunt death Jack, the world's fastest Maori Hey chrisy YouTube recommended me The et video is something that I should watch again. It's ridiculous. You take sixteen coms and what you do and what you take sixteen comes and what do you get? Another gay homo and a testicle set? Great, Peter, won't you help me? Won't you take my hole? Snark tank Yanneman Square, big Meaty stinks, my human taxidermy fleshlight and dildo business will pop off? Trust me any of the man whose handies are not eightier but not as dandy. They call me drink, They call me the drink coming this summer Swing Stars and butt Pirate from the Caribbean. Heath Smoker Gibs. Hmm, how can we help? It is written only link can defeat Gan in great I'll grab my stuff jacking off the ripper. Why does Kingston's hair look like that? Drake started at the bottom. Now we're queer. Restarting my twenty hour playthrough to transform into a submissive twink after meeting Karlac for the first time. Kevin Durant's feet get rich quick schemes more like wet bitch, thick creams, relinquishy contents of your pockets, brever che chef, A man up, mister pants. My biggest fantasy is Twink swing getting spit roasted by food to Chris, a beverage of swords, cardboard pie, the not Alloyd's address, Eldrich, not the not Alloyd's Eldrich not a Lussi castle Mania, dumb as fuck, the idea like wrestled that's fucking crazy. Polish people any it is kind of cool. Polish people are honorary. Uh nin crows? Is that a fact that this is an actual fact? Google it. I don't think that's true at all. It's probably the furthest you could get. Probably jolly old Dipship, The Battle of Emo Emo, the Battle of Emo GiMA. That's awesome. Paris versus Clinton squared off. That story where you had to tell a friend that trespassing is dangerous sounded smokey coated. Yep, it sure was. Tim Timpoole crying like a bitch to Adele Sophie, is that really I don't know. I don't The reference is lost on me. So Sophia felcne tying me up, setting me on fire, and shooting me in the head while I calm Hunters Hunter du Wi, gay bar, shantyman hunt John Queer a guy, you, uh, won't you have some virtual gay sex with me? Always homeowned, never straight sex? The indie sheets piss boiling Alchemist, uh rise against is the use for straight men? Smitchy the kid was typing about native education for my state job when Swen repeatedly said the N word. I almost got emailed something I can't see it cuts off. She pipped on my pipa, clicked the wrong button and subbed down a tear. I'm back cold Stone Cumery. That's pretty good, sweetie. Showers and sneakers, No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come then be like what's all this? Then big dick Randy pulled out twenty years late, and then the sloppiest way possible call that bitch Afghanistan. Fun fact. Brian Cranston voiced Fay Long in the nineteen ninety four Street Fighter two animated movie.
Speaker 2: I just watched that a little while ago. Now we're yeah, took Squire Chunley's tits when we all No, No, I was at home.
Speaker 1: I watched it. Recently, we watched the real movie, and we watched the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch the fucking ship the live action.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I was watching that. I just I was just like, I don't know who to share this with them. I'm gonna take I'm gonna I'm gonna take pictures of her tits. I remember seeing that when I was younger because I saw the first one on like regular tevis. I didn't your tits, Oh yeah, they didn't have it. And then seeing her like tits later on, I was like, yeah, yo, the first version that they had out, this is all I needed growing. I was so upset that I'm like, what they deprived me of those? It's crazy all I needed. This is all I needed as a younger.
Speaker 1: Transferm Gremlin Yush the Iri Blew Up Derek's Car damn from the makers of Sharknado comes the latest creature feature, environmental disaster mash up Pairful Lanch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't change the camera that's pretty cool. Yeah, shout out the shout out the hen Tye bro so.
Speaker 1: Uh so from the makers of Sharknado comes to the latest creature feature, Environmental Disaster.
Speaker 2: Mass When I do, it's a good tip.
Speaker 1: Only sorry your name didn't land situation Craig the Canadian sulking cantankerously. Bear Valanche is crazy sulking cantankerously towards my devil steeds. Somebody, somebody draw a bear Valanche. Please, I want to see this. That's terrifying. Uh.
Speaker 2: You just got to endure because I know they're gonna die. It's gotta drt. I really have to endure. Okay, okay, sure, yeah, you're going.
Speaker 1: The density of bears to Snow's if if.
Speaker 2: Every like, We're gonna round the ball of bears and try it. That's so many bears.
Speaker 1: That's more bears than there are big Bear, and then we're gonna we're gonna make a big bear bear Serbers Asian two six seven. It's a boy Shawanne d go to zero point forty five on Ani Man's Tom's Diner. The second guy get the N word pass. I don't know what any of that fucking means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in coherent. I dreamed that Goku was late for Gohan's birthday with no presence, so he came inside a condom and gave it to him. That's insane. You didn't also didn't he did not dream that. It's not a dream that somebody's saying. There's somebody that's like, I dreamed this because it's funny. Three x oh going to alcoholics anonymous for years, pretending to have been an alcoholic but never actually having an issue. That's fucking It's that fight club. Basically, it's like, what that guy that's insane, the uphoic feeling from being on hit for seven months and han't a penis shrink from six inches erect to four inches erect, slurp and stroking, smoking joking, Mooticon's going like this, has Derek checked out jiu Jitsu Kaiden yet yet? Roster Rooster by Alison Chains Uh fuck me uh in the pooper Yeah Obi wan sha blow me? I beat him off? Sucks pen this That's how I know I'm gay. Punished venom Sheldon fifty cent to fifty cent blood in my piss? Why is this sartank game retarded at least thirteen million, seven and forty four and fifty nine ants.
Speaker 2: In the shape of a human Alison chains M.
Speaker 1: You want to get the last I feel.
Speaker 2: So homo coming on a big pile of them Boners got one fellers do it rapid fire ranking of breaking bad season and better call saut or make it financial? Ammo, wait say five to eighty three?
Speaker 1: See man?
Speaker 2: I mean he both presents Vegeta's Galactic Food review channel YouTube channel, Don Donerdson or Hueye be a good kind of come bounce on mccock in the back of the Book of the batbo Gage six. Honestly, man, I'm I'm just trying to motorabole Carlax cheeks crazy like like a gungan chief from a phantom menace.
Speaker 1: Let's go, remember, Yeah, let's go people.
Speaker 2: I beat Gortash with uh PP. I beat Gortash with stealth, misty step and thirty gunpower batrels. Yeah, creating the barrel and barrel thrown before triggering combat.
Speaker 1: You can just put it and just blow him to fucking there you go. Yeah, I did it too.
Speaker 2: I m didn't do that, but I did use my gunpowder on him during the fight. Yeah, and he was like, you black bastards. He said it to the dark darke and darkly darkening the dark dark until dimly darkened, even the darkest dark.
Speaker 1: Sky punk as black bitch, maybe fishy.
Speaker 2: Uh ham strokers Alkia hamster Worslejaklia ham strokersjula ejaculat my brain added another syllable because I was like that ejacular is awesome. Yeah, that's not how it's spelled.
Speaker 1: County jacula splitch.
Speaker 2: He gains color in his face, He doesn't go, he goes regular help help when you're not horning, you're.
Speaker 1: Not a vampire. But it's like.
Speaker 2: Stupid John Strickland, I.
Speaker 1: Will, in fact be wearing a tux to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: What is that about?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I don't know what does that mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Reference uh Merks eighteen eighty nine. Fuck you, stupid bitch, waste of time, energy, fucking, damn fucking effort. Your life means nothing. I hope you hide in a hole. I hope that and then it cuts off.
Speaker 1: Damn uh.
Speaker 2: The further Church of Keith David the Gold and Asthmen goes reference to the frothy Ripe pits he drinks every morning. Did you see his room? I saw you a a receipt from two thousand and eight. He said, he cleaned his room and it looked like a Last of Us scan. It looked like like an image like the lights peer into the room. Last of Us lap related and has that fucking guitar. I didn't see that. I just saw you he as a KFC receipt from two thousand and eight. Can you imagine, like you're not trying to keep this as a relic.
Speaker 1: It's just it just is that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: He needs to go talk to somebody about that. Being that slov Like, being slovenly in general is often a sign of something, but being that slovenly is like really and also being a millionaire too, that's really it's infinitely well, it's it's more insane for that case. But like, because you can't clean a house that that filthy, really, like you got to get a new place. You have to have the carpet redone and you have to have in these professional people need to need you need to like have your house renovated proper. Yeah, and he has the money to do it because the ship that probably lives in his house. The bacteria is probably in his home. I remember the roaches aren't afraid to call on him. That is a huge sign that the roaches have become domesticated. They imagine that, imagine that.
Speaker 1: I wish him the best of help. Man.
Speaker 2: I think he might take a take a step back for really really figure himself out.
Speaker 4: He's shown himself too many times that he has zero empathy and he's kind of psychotic.
Speaker 1: He had to take recently that I did see he had to take recently that I saw that. I was happy to see someone of that magnitude have about like Wolke's. Did you see that thing that he said about Wolke Sha. He was like, I can't remember exactly the wording of it, but the idea was like if oh my god, I'm gonna butcher it. But it was like the idea it's like if something is woke, it can't make it doesn't make a bad game worse or a good game better or something or something like. It was like something like it was just like, it's like the idea is like that. It's just like kind a kind of a neutral kind of thing about it. You know, about a piece of media, and it was like, Oh, thank fucking god, at least like someone some sanity.
Speaker 2: Someone that large too. Yeah that space saying that is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like no one actually has that conversation where it's like and we talked about it in the last episode. I think about like the yeah, the Seinfeld network note and how it's like that that's technically woke, but it's not a negative about that.
Speaker 2: I think about that particular point off them will bring up the e I right, it's like this prison is a d I can't is like someone could be that candidate. But if they're they can do the job, fine, why should they not be there? But first of all, they're not even I hate that like like like like like like let's say like it's it's like there's a diverse pick, like we like, oh, we're gonna choose a woman to do this, right, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: No, yeah yeah again.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just but this person checks every box of being capable of doing this thing. They are completely capable of doing it. They just happen to be a person of a different ethnic would be want to give a chance to do it? Yeah? What is wrong with that? What is the problem with that being done, well, you know what the problem is because once I know, I know what they think the problem, So it's what is the problem. So we have to So that's the thing. We have to be honest. Even though they always push back against this because they always claim they're not racists or sexist, but it can't be that because obviously they all claim to believe in meritocracy. So if that person it happens to be black, or happens to be a woman or whatever, the fun and if they're the best person for the job, they literally shouldn't say anything. But they're saying something because they're black or they're a woman. So they're fucking bigots and they never want to stand on that ship. Yeah, that being the racist is fine if you're if you're a true racist, you still suck me. I have no respect for those fake people, and I have zero po one percent for like biggests that are just like, yeah, I'm a bigot, and I'm like, at least you're just letting me know that I should stay away from you, and you're not trying to snake. This is weasier way.
Speaker 4: Like that fucking guy that he called customer service at Ubisoft, and he was like trying to Oh, Insiders exposed the the woke DEI shit and Assassin's Creed Shadow.
Speaker 2: It was, dude, there's a fucking call Logue and this guy Everyone's just everyone was just like, this guy's fucking psychotic. How like, go get some pussy, bro, What are you doing? What are you doing? Man of Kamala Harris Right, I think she's not. She's not the person I would have chosen to be president. I would have chose her vice president very much so over But the idea is that for you for for an argument against her being president is being so much bigoted.
Speaker 1: Insane the rights calling me like they're saying there's a misogynists for telling uh, Danica Patrick that she's stupid that great horseshoe man, the horse theory. It's like you give a fuck? Yeah, right, like are you kidding me? But if if the case beating my.
Speaker 2: Wife, just someone that said that, go to their page and have them disrespectful Harris.
Speaker 1: Wait, how much you want to bet? How much you want to bet?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh that the no, no, that the what are the retweets going to be? Like the quote tweets, Yeah, there have somebody like defending Patrick.
Speaker 2: Oh so much for the tolerant left. That's one that I always say, like like you're supposed to tolerate everything. They think that being tolerant means let everything fly.
Speaker 1: Lives of TikTok stone toss, who are they're going to be? They saw that, of course, of course it's the it's the same exact, so.
Speaker 2: Live the TikTok is gonna be like she's not lives of TikTok. That like I'm looking at, like what the retweets on the page. One of the people it's never not that, it's never not live. It's the same people. It's NPC ship. It's crazy, it's it's so purprised one time I'm never it's like supporting Tim Wallas and I'm like, oh, interesting, oh you have a problem. That's weird. Okay, good talk, let's talk, let's let's come. I want to laugh from and Wokeness. It's always sent you guys on the chat like it was, of course, like I have never I've never seen why I didn't was that like straight like.
Speaker 1: Vapid use of the N word.
Speaker 2: Pictures of Hitler's speeches. You saw that thing that the actman shared and some other people shared it too, right, it was that page that was advocating for black people and slave masters need to get back together.
Speaker 1: I did see that it was one of those.
Speaker 2: It was a post advocating for slavery.
Speaker 1: It was like an AI slave like at like.
Speaker 2: Some time of white guy Jesus.
Speaker 1: Did crazy and it's just open.
Speaker 2: Those pages started to popping them after a certain person started owning the website. They used to be used to be subtle, like they used to be like, oh, these oh Western something, you know, like arguably racist, and it was like I can't completely pinpoint it. And now they're just like, oh no, no, we're like racism.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Like they brought back Andrew England, the fucking literally dude. He runs the Daily Stormer and he got banned obviously because he's a white supermacs and Elon Musk is like, oh yeah, we could have.
Speaker 1: I thought leftists had a rule about being ablest. Let's see what this guy is.
Speaker 2: The retweets are, okay, let me make it you pizza time, something about that ship shut up Queen Ali Queen's Timmy.
Speaker 1: Bordering ship in your ass blake.
Speaker 2: Eight nine uh radiohead nice Peen back off brat summers, it's time for Leam Payne's fall.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 2: A super villain resurrect some dead pedophiles.
Speaker 1: Like Aldeen Like A, yes, he's going around bringing your pedophiles back, but life, that is crazy. How do you do that? Oh my gosh, stopping.
Speaker 2: To bring back pedophiles And you're like, why are you teaching me this? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just have motivation. It's just you have it.
Speaker 2: Now you can choose to use it. Are you gonna use it?
Speaker 1: Dragon? More?
Speaker 2: Like? No, maybe I should use I'm gonna use it. I'm gonna use it on Epstein. What if he kills you and then he uses it and then you come back? Oh no, but I'm not. I didn't do anything. You must have my I wasn't even a good dragon.
Speaker 1: Part Relax, there you go part and ship and then there's Darby.
Speaker 2: Stop get out of here.
Speaker 1: I scared me.
Speaker 2: I saw the like freak me out for the Alaskan Oil for Trash Texas Sator Salad magin Young Sheldon took on my ass Hair's Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikky Big Burns. Yeah, okay, uh Nintendo entertainment set on Sectum, Nintendo Sexy four gay Q.
Speaker 1: Did you kill Part and X the good one? Well, yeah, to be a part of the bladeser No, I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't do it the first time I got that cool katana. Second yeah, the second play through, I fell back. I couldn't do it. I killed I killed the Blade Nintendos, and then the second play through I killed the ship Nintendo switched that sexual kind. I hated that I killed him because he's a good You feel that also like not help. So I'm at the same time, I'm like, you could really be helping me fight him. He could be doing a lot more. But like I felt bad, Like he was like an ancient dragon. He could have went out he was like a blood worm. He could have went out there and like fucked up a bunch of the dragons. He might have died. But like I killed that. He was kind of fine with you're killing him too.
Speaker 1: He was like go ahead.
Speaker 2: He was like do it Monday.
Speaker 1: God, I know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Honestly, on God for real, for real, congrats swing on losing weight, good ship man, keep it up. I actually finally fit into my clothes, better notes.
Speaker 1: I feel good.
Speaker 2: I'm noticing that. Uh Trump breaking character. Uh swen Oh I heard him chuckle. He chuckled when he was talking about Ronald Palmer's penis.
Speaker 1: Isn't that wild? He just brought that up. And then the first time he's like he did that.
Speaker 2: He went and I was like, oh my god, he did it. You can be talking about a bad piece. You should become a prete person because you get laugh. Apparently Auto Palmer's daughter, Now I don't know if she's lying, but he said Alto Palmer's was like she Alto Palmer hates Trump and also he was disgusted that Trump would stare at his dick all the time. I don't know. I don't know if I believe that last part. I feel like he wouldn't notice. Yeah, So I was like, I don't know if I believe that we live we live in a real world world. RFK is related to related to you know, yeah, and like like that's his family's like this, Nigga's stupid.
Speaker 1: His kids are like this.
Speaker 2: Nigga's because he's so objectively stupid and unfortunately people are just fucked right problem cause like like if in a real world sense and just a normal average person, Like imagine medic uncle. Imagining medic uncle right now, he'd be like, what are you?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: Fucking stupid dude. This nigga has a book where he's like age is real. He's like stupid, like age is caused by gay drugs, and I'm like, I'm not even not even fucking there's no hyperbole in that. He stood on that on his own two fucking feet, and he's also talked about it publicly, and people are like, this is a genius. He cares about health and shit, And I'm like, oh, so this nigga he goes to work with Trump now that has rolled back every fucking regulation that's made people sick, and he's he swear in the military and all the airs about. I'm like, at some point the stupidity has to stop. There has to be limits, right swing losing weight to fit into his long beach Griffyween, Sorry, Miss Jackson, Badly Brave duck hunt etherean brogarian hunter nel from Melfish one and frowning on our List. The homie Uh really cool dude met him in person. The King of Haphazard him and Hugger Derek were the goats Man. Seeing them in person was hilarious, bro, and literally asked them for no, there was he remember? I think it was Hugger Derek was at the airport we were at and we have to see him again. And it was really fucking because you left a different time, right you left the night after we left, Right we left the night of you left.
Speaker 1: The night Do you feel about him from the side, I thought that was you.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Boomhauer.
Speaker 1: It does look like am judge kind of drug.
Speaker 2: What the fucking asshole mouth?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: Really should be your recognizable art style? Yeah, like asshole mouths?
Speaker 1: Disgusting. Man, everyone I draw has a big fat lip. Alright, guys, get fucked. Yeah, we're gonna we'll say there, it's dangerous out there. Don't let it snow on you, all right, because.
Speaker 2: What if I just turn retarded like like actually and it's never it's real.
Speaker 1: And we just had to acknowledge. We just had to like pretend like it didn't happen, like I never. It's like it's not a bit at all. He goes, Oh, I wouldn't be able to do in the podcast because I would be, what we do now