Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: October twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the O'Kelly effect. It is a Wodin's day as I speak to you, Wednesday, middle of the week, that's right, And oddly enough, yesterday, when it was Tuesday, Tiesday, the second day of the week. You know, when you start counting from Monday and all that good stuff broadcast days, I should have been broadcasting. However, somehow, stupidly I thought all day that it was Monday, so I missed yesterday's broadcasts. We got a bunch of things to cramm in for this week to finish it out, and I'm gonna be broadcasting every day in some way, shape or form, broadcasting and recording every single day, multiple shows, guys, from now until Sunday, all the way when we break into Monday where I'm sitting. Okay, so a lot of shows. I don't know. There's like eight or nine shows all together that are going to be produced in the next one, two, three, four, four full days and now. Okay, so get ready for it. It's not gonna be filler either. Tonight. We're gonna start off right away with Larry Hancock, the author of a great many books on my shelf, including someone would have talked including you know, let's see nexus including there are many tipping point great one to point out. And you know, I thought maybe Larry was done writing about the JFK assassination. But we've got something else and available for pre order right now, is indeed the Oswald Puzzle that is co authored by Larry Hancock and David Boylen b. You know, I always messed that at bo y l an. He said it's fine when I pronounced it that way. I have a feeling it's not. But who knows. Maybe he's used to it, or maybe he's just now so accustomed to it he accepts all pronunciations. But anyway, that's his co author on this one Oswald puzzle. Okay, and let's see is that exactly. I have a link right here which I'm gonna give to you guys in the chats and also anyplace else you ask for it. I'll give you the link because you can pre order it now as we speak. So it'll go into the live chatroom at ochelli dot com. And you guys will see that and know that, hey, I was broadcasting live even if you roll it back later and be that you can go and get the book now, and I already know it's going to be something good. We've been talking for months with Larry about this reevaluation, re examination, another sort of look at the historical figure that is Lee Harvey Oswald because of the evolution of actual solid evidence, other information streams, and who knows, maybe even the shift let's say, prejudices and biases which might have existed no offense to Larry but in his work and other researchers work previously, because there was just so many missing pieces to the puzzle, right, there were so many pieces that needed to be added and maybe a few that needed to be subtracted. Okay, I mean, it's just that simple. And I'm trying to go to it right away to see if I can pick it up, and you know, it's funny. Let's see if we can get it directly. But I think I have the link already posted in the Ocelli chat room, and I do want to copy that link and see if I can get it again and run it straight away through my browser. And yes, indeed, Oswald Puzzle hardcover, it says it's going to be released January fourteen, twenty twenty five, and Larry Joe Hancock is the author. David Boylin is also the author all that listed pre order price guaranteed and all that good stuff through Amazon dot com. So let's see, let's just make sure again we posted correctly in the Live Ocelli chat room. But those of you that hear this YA podcast later on, it will be included in the show notes. So with all that aside, and all of the previous mentions and previous podcasts. For many years now, I've done shows with Larry Hancock, gratefully, proudly, including a one oh one series to give people an idea about the well, the official and maybe somewhat an occasion slightly less than official ask you know, well investigations. That's the word I was searching for. Anyway, the investigations that took place, we gave you one oh one on that, we started a two on one series, dropped it there because it was seemingly like you needed to go do the research. After that, we did an entire series devoted to the Larry Hancock collection, which has now been added to since then, not only this book, but a couple other pieces. Meanwhile, he's written about a few other topics outside of the jfk assassination that are all interlinked to what the behaviors, procedures and activities of mostly the intelligence agencies, but through the lenses of political influenced the spheres thereof the public knowledge. Examining many, many things in context on this show to give you just a hint of all the information very carefully researched and presented by Larry Hancock, some other co authors, including Stu Wexler on other books, and indeed he's touched upon the Martin Luther King Junior assassination, the Robert F. Kennedy assassination, the John F. Kennedy assassination, the thing that we have now become accustomed to call UAPs instead of UFOs through book called Unidentified, and another piece of contextual history creating chaos. Heavy focus on well, Russia, the Soviet Union for sure, but there were other things going on there and we had to talk about that due to the links of Putin and his recent need to be discussed in mainstream media, his actions, the current conflict in Ukraine. All of that and the past history, plus the links to various other topics. It was necessary to discuss that. But also Larry covers the US and other individuals creating chaos so to speak, on the globe plus in denial. How about the way that you know these supposedly less than publicly observed actions of various agencies and military operations took place? And exactly how covert operations function for better or worse different time periods. Why why other nations had more success than well we, you know, the proverbial we did in recent history. Look, I just tried to capitalize it all, and I can't do it. But if you go to larrydsh Hancock dot com, you can not only follow Larry's blog and his most recent pieces of work, but you can roll it back and learn more from Larry Hancock than you can from I don't know just about any sort of collegiate experience you might have in a class that's supposed to focus on modern contemporary history, the intelligence agencies and how you know, political, psychological, and indeed covert warfare are conducted on the planet. I don't think you're going to find a class or even a set of classes that will handle it as well as Larry Hancock has throughout the years and the many volumes that he has written, and by the way, I recommend all of them one way or another depends on which point of entry you want to travel when it comes into getting into this topic. And the stuff is written so that an academic can certainly learn from it, so that a higher education can get value out of it. But it's all so accessible and understood if you are willing to dive into the complex pool that Larry has by doing his research, by investigating things, by revealing documentation, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Larrydashhancock dot com, like I said, follow his work, follow in there, but also you could follow him throughout the years on the Ocelly effect. So now that I'm done with that very long arduous, you know, introduction, Larry, Sorry, I know I'm long winded, But how are you doing tonight, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine. And that introduction kind of reminded me why at one point I decided I was done and would not need to write another book. But you know, okay, I did get over that, but I know I'm doing fine. We're still we're still working with publisher getting the things wrapped up. We've I think as we talked about, we have are adding a fairly large photo section to the book, and believe it or not, that's that's led to some more insights about oustl We've actually learned some things with those photos. But we've also learned that getting photo rights for book publication is a challenge unto itself. So yep, still very much involved with getting the the books written, now involved in getting it out.
Speaker 2: Well, the book's written, it is available again for pre sale at Amazon, and certainly going to remind people as to where they can get that a few times. But again in the show notes with the podcast, et cetera, et cetera. You will see it there. But Larry, how about we start with the photos then, which is an odd place to begin. This is kind of unique. I mean, you've had photos and other books that you have written. For sure, you've certainly released other interesting photographic pieces before. But tell me what is going on here with the added challenge and could you give us a hint or at least one of those new pieces of information that you gathered from this process of getting authorization to reprint, to use, et cetera, these photographic pieces, could you give us I don't know, an anecdote or two about this to take a snapshot.
Speaker 3: Well, I think one of the things that is different in previous books. Sure we had had pictures of people, but we weren't really doing what we're doing in this book. In this book, we're telling Oswell's story. This is very much a picture of Oswell as an individual, Oswell as a character, the development of Lee R. V. Oswold, issues of continuity and his activities and his agenda. So it's a very personal story. So, you know, it's just in other books we might have shown one picture of a David Phillips or you know, a different CI officer, or you know, even in the King books. Yeah, we had some crime scene photos in the King books. But this is a different kind of book because it's a very personal book about an individual. And so for this book, we have to deal with this individual's life history. We have to capture it in a way that for example, the Warrant Commission did not I mean, everyone who's familiar with the JFK assassination was imprinted by Life magazine and by the cover photo of Life magazine with Lee Harvey Oswald holding rifle and wearing a pistol and a pistol belt. You know that that imprinted everyone starting right after the assassination and for decades. This is the immag of Lee Harvey Oswell. Obviously, you know, potentially a violent person. You know, a guy who can be expected to have shot the prayer. You know that established the perception of Lee Harvey Oswell. What we needed to do is go back and show the pictures that the Warrant Commission had, some of them of Lee Harvey Oswell as an individual. Pictures of Lee Harvey Oswell is a as a child, as a teenager, as a as a marine inside Russia. Right now, let me important pictures. So from a developmental standpoint, not that not that some of those pictures have not appeared before, but presenting them in a chronological fashion to support the story is much different than we've done in any other book that I've been involved.
Speaker 2: With, that you've been involved with. Right, So, what I was going to point out is that, obviously, like a book like Robert Crodin's In Search of Lee Harvey Oswald, which I have no problem adding a plug too here, I think it's one of the essential pieces of reference if you want a physical reference book in your hands. You know, from a photographic standpoint, it gives you a great deal of reference when it comes to Oswald, and it gives you a lot of stuff that wasn't seen elsewhere. Now there is the expose aspect of this, and you can show many fascinating things in other books, in other ways, etc. Much like in a film a motion picture way. For probably three decades, the one film that was taken by the US governments as a documentary of those last three days right or those last two days, whatever it was in Dallas, was whether people knew it or not, injected into nearly every single motion picture documentary in even theatrical films, if the Kennedy assassination was mentioned, if it was meant to be shown in a photographic way, two guarantees that you had in the world of documentaries and films. And the one guarantee was the use of that film by the US government, and the other was the still shot which came from Mary Mormon. Those two things were guaranteed images no matter what direction you went in. If you were a warrant commissioned supporter, if the whole point of it was to say Russia did it, it didn't matter what direction you were coming from. These things were universally inserted, so they became part of the overall image. And that happened because of the publication in a lot of books. A lot of stills became absolutely associated to xyz et cetera. Like Lee rvy Oswald's mug shot is probably one of the most famous mug shots in the world, right, even though we've seen many other celebrities, many other people of note or notoriety or notorious right notoriety one way or the other. We've seen a lot of their mug shots, but that mug shot was just you universal, It was there everywhere. Now that in mind, there is a big difference between utilizing the pictures to do something, to tell a story, to actually weave through a narrative, or to create one with the pictures. There's a big difference between doing that and simply attaching them, simply continuing on and showing continuity in a in a way with that universe. Let's say of media, and I think a lot of people's books have wasted time, you know, and and not not yours, necessarily, not anybody by name, but I will say a lot of people have wasted time simply attaching things that you've already seen elsewhere one way or another, and it's been done in a haphazard fashion. You know, in some cases people drew their own conclusions from images that were printed here there the other place, and in other cases people had to go and search things out and say, oh, look, in Jesse Curry's book, this part isn't redacted from a photo, which everywhere else it is. You know, stuff like that happened, But for the most part, people were attaching photos without utilizing them in and of themselves to do a job. What it sounds like to me you've done is very thoughtfully created a photographic section which actually serves purposes plural and you know, in some cases it might be to show people something brand new, but it's never that simple. It's not just I have a couple of pictures in here that are really important and brand new. Because, believe it or not, there was a time when I used to purchase books simply because I wanted that new picture that wasn't available anywhere else, and I would have to suffer through or sit there and ignore the text of a book because I simply wanted the photo section. I mean, that's the truth. About a couple of books I purchased in my life. I simply wanted to look at this thing, access it, find out, you know, is there a credit given for it? Where could I obtain a copy of this thing? And in some cases I would literally physically buy a book simply so I had it and I could examine what they had, determine what generation it was, et cetera, et cetera. Stuff like that I used to have to do, but not because these pictures told a story, but because the pictures in and of themselves may or may not have been relevant to something that could be investigated. So what you're telling me is you're not giving me the needle, the haystacks, and no map. You're actually providing us with a photo section that serves multiple purposes. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And it has to be in a developmental fashion, man, for to treat Oswald as a as a new unique individually, we have to develop him and we have to watch, you know, his agenda develop, and we can see that, we can write about it, but we can see it letter if we see some examples of what's going on with him at a given time. Two or three examples of this in nineteen sixty three, nineteen sixty two, nineteen sixty three. If there's always been a lot of speculation of well, it's clear that Oswell was making copies of things at work. He was developing his photographic skills while he was working at Jaggerstowell. You know, is that suspicious? Why was he doing that? Why did he Why was this important to him? Is this like some kind of training as a spy? Well, he already was in Russia. What's going on with that? Well, it makes much more sense when you can show letters that are written to Oswald from the people that he was sending the materials that he was developing those skills for. When you see a letter from the worker saying, dear mister Oswald, thank you for sending us copies of this and this. Your photographic work is great. We appreciate your volunteering. You know, that makes some sense out of what's going on with Oswell at that point in time. It's very very important. Another thing we often and we couldn't put all the pictures that were of interest in of course we're limited, but we often don't see the other side of Oswall. I've now seen by looking at photo collections pictures or letters written to him after his return from the Soviet Union that were actually positive, like, oh, people are saying you're a trader. I don't believe that. I believe that you went there for a reason, and I believe Americans should be able to travel where they want to. Oswell did get reinforcement. We don't ever talk about or see that. And in the spring of nineteen sixty three we talk about the fact that, you know, you can see how his his beliefs are developing. He was actually invited to speak at as a Jesuits training school, right, and he went delivered a presentation. We've all known that, We've talked about it happening. In the book. We show you a picture of one of several thank you letters that were written to him by people who listen to that speech that elaborate on what they learned from him. They're real positive reactions to him. Again, Oswell was not a loner. Oswell was interacting with people. He was actually reaching out and he was getting feedback as his own personal agenda developed, right, And that kind of gives you a sense of what's going on with him. But you know, when you talk about those things piecemeal, it's different than when you see them in a serious developmental series in the book book.
Speaker 2: Well right, And I think that there's also the personal aspect, which is often missing because people ascribe a certain personality to him and then they are stuck trying to stick to that. I think in some cases, you know, he could be producing photos not only to seek out that positive reinforcement, you know, but to interact with some of those people. Sure you love those pictures, I'll send you some more. He might have also started to ascribe importance to certain things because people have asked questions about what it is he chose to retain and you know, and stuff like that over the years, and there's been weird statements about it. Well, he kept this because operationally, not necessarily, it may have been chuck.
Speaker 3: I hate to break in, but I got to tell you that's what we learned by going through the photo section. Oz Will kept everything, got a receipt for a subscription. Oswa was a pack rat. If anybody thinks that he was selective in what he collected, no, it's amazing what you find in the materials taken from his private possessions. The kind of junk stuff he read aimed. You know, it's like everything, every piece of paper, it's it's all there.
Speaker 4: So I had not fully realized that until I started looking at again samples of that the Dallas police had collected, like I say, receipts and copies of his you.
Speaker 3: Know, tax payments and copies of this and that, and and it's amazing. You see his reading material. Everybody, Oh, we don't know what Oswald really thought. Yeah, if you look at all the stuff he was reading this he kept it off. As a matter of fact, apparently he made sure that when he went to Russia he left it in a place where he could retrieve it when he got back. Photos a huge photo collection. Guy had a photo album. They didn't even have time to photo everything. They took dozens and dozens of individual photos and then shot of his photo album. It's really I had not really appreciated his pack rat nature and the fact that he constantly took photos. We think of the backyard photos and maybe seen something unusual and anomalous. No, no, he took photos all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually an honest interest in photography. And again that is way different than what somebody who has an interest in photography would take today, and even if you wind back thirty years, that's a whole different animal from now. And also from his time period, they didn't have the Kodak disc, you know what I'm saying. In the nineteen sixties, they didn't have, you know, the disposable cameras like we had for a while when film was still a thing. When was the last time you knew somebody to actually take film to remember, this was the thing for about what twenty years. Taking your film to the pharmacy was commonplace in a lot of places because because cheap cameras were everywhere. No, there was a point at which you had to have either an expensive camera or you know, or you had to very much take care of some weird little thing that did produce photos. But either way, your interest in photography was easily seen in the sixties and seventies and eighties based on what you had and what you were willing to use. Now, on top of that, if he did something, it caught something photographically that he thought was significant, he would make multiple copies. See that's what I see with the you know, well, gee, was he using you know, his his machines at work to do stuff? And well, maybe he was, and not because it was secret work and this and that, but because it was kind of a cheapskate too. That's something I've heard from many people that knew him that he didn't really if he could figure out a way to not spend some money to be cruval, he definitely did it. So I'm thinking to myself, just like people did when, you know, copy machines were a big deal. You know a lot of people used to go to work and have a copy machine at work and you didn't have one at home. They weren't something that was usually at home. A lot of people would make copies at work and you know, just the copy machine just to make a paper copies. So I need to make copies. I'm gonna have to go find a place that makes copies. That used to be a thing folks. And they would go, no, no, no, I'll take care of it. I have a copy machine at work. And then they started and really people got fired over this and all kinds of things overuse of the copy machine. You know, whether it was making flyers for your kids school event or it was something else. You would get told, oh, you cannot use this for personal use. That was the thing and that was just photo that was like the copies of things on paper. When you had access to photographic copies. Well, I knew people that did that too, and believe me, they would figure out ways to get free photoprints and extra sets of prints sent to people or to themselves. There's a whole thing that goes on here, and mister cheapskate, if you could figure out a way to kind of do it not get in trouble, maybe he did. I don't know. I've never looked at those work records because I don't think anybody has gotten him entirely, have they.
Speaker 3: He did not get in trouble, Okay not what as a matter of fact, and I think it's important to point out he made himself fairly skilled. And if you want to talk about how history might have changed when he came back to Dallas in the fall of nineteen sixty three, the first thing he did when he got back to Dallas is started applying for jobs all over the place. And he actually we have the documents that show when he had gone to Mexico City he listed his occupation as photographer. When he came back, one of the first things he did was to apply at other photographic processing houses like Jaggerstovell, and I've sent in his copy of letter. They were interested. He had a job offered. They wanted to hire him, and just on his bad luck, the gotten manager that wanted to hire him called Jaggers on a reference that he had listed and happened that day to get the manager who was in and the manager said, well, this work was fine, except you know, it made people nervous sometimes here because he spoke Russian, and they didn't hire him. You know, I think what have happened if that manager had just hired Lee Harvey Oswell into a photo processing plan again in Dallas, in you know, November nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Three, he certainly wouldn't have time, you know, ostensibly, off the top of my head, probably wouldn't have time to go refinishing floors at the school book depository, you know what I mean, which is his original work. Thing was he was brought over there temporarily right in order to help finish the floors, if I remember correctly, that was that was one of the main jobs.
Speaker 3: And then they had assigned some of the longer term workers there to do the floors, and he was brought in temporarily until they finished the floors to do the route, because they were they wanted to retain those guys. They were long term employees, and I think they probably trusted him a little bit more. They had worked in both buildings, but he was kind of a temporary slot as a book filler while they were working on the flooring.
Speaker 2: Well, I know it was brought up while he was being hired that that was one of the reasons for it, right, that they needed extra people because of this redoing the floors. Yeah, and then yeah, they did make him in order for I'm not saying that's all he started at. I'm just saying that seems to me like he wouldn't have time for that if he had gotten a job in the first graphic field, where they also would have paid him more.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and that's the kind of job he wanted. He wouldn't have been looking for more jobs, we know than in November he was looking for other jobs. He interviewed for other jobs. But again, just to get back to basically the two points Oswald, what we try to do in the book is give the picture of Oswald to the Warrant Committee, the warret Commisson had much of this information, it just didn't match what the message that they wanted to deliver. So the characterization of Oswald, you know what, we faced the fact that there are two contra characterizations of Oswalt, one by the Warren Commission that wants to present him a certain way, you know, another within the conspiracy community, which has kind of got its own ways of presenting everything he does is being suspicious. Nobody really has dealt with Lee Oswall is just okay, this is Lee Harvey Oswald, this is this is his character, is his development, This is his agenda, not anybody else's agenda. How do we know that? Well, you can see that when you start looking at his correspondence, when you start looking at his possessions, his job application, and long story short that but that's one of the reasons the photo section in the book is to present Oswald in a way that the Warrant Commission did not and could they intentionally avoided a real life picture of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: Right, And as you very fairly stated, Okay, let's be extremely fair here. It's not just the Warren Commission and the official explanations that seized upon a particular either agenda or type of agenda to move forward with really truly not examining things from the point of view that we kind of all wish they would have, you know, in a perfect world and open investigation, something that you know goes after this from all angles. Let's let the information build the narrative, as opposed to building a prosecutor's brief and then filling in the blanks, which it very much seems like they did. So let's look at your table of contents, okay, And I think what's fascinating here as I look at it is that this was a very intentional outline that allows us to do precisely what you're talking about, which is step back. Yes, we can use all that information most likely or not all of it, but maybe a whole lot of it that was developed by people that had agendas. But let's temper this properly and go at it from the terms like I'm going to read off to everybody if you don't mind, I'd like to, in an uninterrupted way, read off the chapters here that you've given me in a list and not even really break them up, just pause and give people an idea of what the overall narrative that is being built here is would that be okay with you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And one thing that we'll do check is clearly show that this is actually two books and one on the first book is Lee Harvey Oswald and the second book is Lee Harvey Oswald on November twenty second.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, so really we begin anew when the chapter actually says November twenty second slash alternative views. Is that right?
Speaker 3: That would be it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now, just one quick question before I read this off, and I do want to read it off und uninterrupted as best I can. I won't even interrupt myself, which I am likely to do on occasion. But before I do that, does the photo section cover the entirety of this two book format or is it really focused in one area in particular?
Speaker 3: Or what the photo section? It's broken into two parts. One is the first section is Lee Harvey Osweald basically before Dallas. In other words, Lee Harvey Oswell as a child, as a teenager in the Marines, in Russia. This is Lee Harvey Oswell up to you know, his return to the United States, and that it ends with I and Marina and baby June coming back to the United States. The second section is Lee Harvey Oswald essentially in nineteen sixty two nineteen sixty three, what's going on with him specifically during that time period, you know, as the best we can that does extend into yeah, what was he doing in the spring? Was what happens at the time of his arrest? You know this is but it's not a book about the assassination per se. It is a book about Lee Harvey Oswald, covering what happened to him on November twenty second, quite frankly through his death and funeral.
Speaker 2: So two sections, Okay, Well, to be honest with you, Larry, I, personally, because of that photo, section would break it into three. And I'll tell you why. Because the transitional time here, when you get up to him returning and him returning with Marina, it seems to me as though that could end the story there. But then we have, you know, what you call a turn to activism. And I'm going to read all these chapters in a row and give people an idea of the overall singular narrative. But it seems like if you if you break there and then keep what's there until we get to November twenty second, it almost seems like three sections is appropriate.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts already at the publisher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's already at the publisher, But I'm just asking you. I mean, could one not Heah.
Speaker 3: Look, there aren't actually enough pictures, I mean quite frankly, unless you decide to go into all of the pictures that we all know so well from the assassination itself, and we feel people have seen that. You know, we're not dealing with the shooting of the president, so we're looking at pictures of just Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because, believe it or not, I think if you just take a look at the illustrations of Groden's book and you line this up. Now, I haven't seen the photo section, by the way, guys, so I would like to see it. But it almost feels like to me, I could break this into three sections myself at home. You know, I have the book. Now, I can do what I want. I can break it into three sections and just take out my trusty copy of In Search of Lee Harvey Oswald by Robert Grodin and lay his picture is not necessarily his text, but his photographs alongside of this, and I might be able to fill in the blanks. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: That that you could that reminds me of the Christmas that I spent taking the book about photographs of that day in Dallas, you know, very very expensive hardbound book and cutting it apart to re sequence everything until I understood the motorcade and my wife came out and went, didn't you just pay forty dollars for that book that you're now cutting apart? And I went, dear, maybe I should just go wrap your prison, you know, so I can picture doing that check. I really can't.
Speaker 2: Larry. It sounds like you and I had a similar Christmas once, except my book was fifty dollars instead of forty, and my horrified was it let's see wife, my horrified excuse me, my horrified girlfriend at the time was sitting there saying, you bought two copies of this for that reason. Yeah, so you change that story a little bit. You and I did the same thing. Seriously. I took it, and I'm not going to name the book, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do it this time too. Feel free to buy two copies, no problem.
Speaker 2: So maybe I'll buy two copies of Larry's physical book and I'll reshape it but let's give you the overall singular narrative as laid out in the book, and you when once you have it to yourself, you could do it digitally on a computer, or you could do it by hand with a razor blade like I did. Or did you use rate the whole razor blade kind of thing and do that Larry?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 3: I think I just had a good cetus.
Speaker 2: There's either way it works. And then you just cut and paste yourself. And then your only problem becomes when they have things on two sides. And then you got to sit there and go, well, is it primarily the thing on this side or this side that I want to make sure I have? And that becomes your only difficulty, and then you say to yourself, can I afford a third copy? So anyway, all of that fun aside, And by the way, yeah, we encourage you two or three copies of this. Go right ahead, cut them up, rearrange them, and you know, show people when they come to your house. This is my reformulated version of Larry's book. And I can also point you to a place to get a cheap copy of Groden's older book, So if you wanted to, you could intersperse this and create this unique thing. Anyway, now that I've given people an arts and crafts project, Larry, let's get to the narrative, the arts and crafts project that you've actually provided to all of us here to mentally resemble, re edit, almost like the Jepersonian Bible, where he recut the Bible. I'm thinking of. You know, historically, it's interesting recutting it, but don't recut it until you've actually gone through it first. And here's why the book chapters are as follows. Are you ready for this, Larry, I'm ready all right, And it goes like this. Every pause will be the next chapter. But please continue on thinking of these as separate in your minds, guys, because again this theater of the mind. Little audio. So here we go. Viewpoints, character and development, Expanded horizons, Breaking Away, Russian Saga, Back in the USA, Lee and Marina, Marina and Lee, A turn to Activism, New Orleans, Oswald, Entangled, Oswald's Agenda, Mexico City, Oswald and the CIA. November twenty second, Alternative Views, dre Backstory, Independent Action, Oswald and Miami Cubans, Oswald and New Orleans Cubans. Framing Oswald under the Influence, and then the epilogue, and the only thing I added in there is and then the epilogue. Okay, the epilogue is there, but the end then is all meat. So aside from that, and I'll put that exactly. I'll give you the chapters here in the Ocelli chat room. I don't know if I'll include them in the text of the podcast, but possibly I will. Why not, we can put it in the show notes, Larry, if that's okay with you, that's fine. But here are the chapters as presented in there in the live Ocelli chat room. For those of you that you know might have missed something, you can also rewind it. But that to me lays out the narrative. Although I still claim that we could break just before a turn to activism and end at Oswald and the CIA, and that is your middle section here, and you could break it into three. But you could probably do it without the photographs, honestly, and still break it into three. And you have a very very logical, step by step walk through the guy who is Lee Harvey Oswald, and it is a puzzle. It's still you know, look, as much as you've assembled hear Larry, you must say it still resembles a puzzle as opposed to and entirely completely filled in absolutely perfect image in and of itself. Right, you still have some holes in this image, would you say, or do you think you've actually filled them all? In?
Speaker 3: Oh, certainly we have holes. In terms of the second half of the book, let's let's let's be realistic looking at from a historical perspective.
Speaker 2: Beginning at November twenty second.
Speaker 3: Book is well documented, Okay, I mean we have all sorts of records, photo we have Oswald's own possessions, his own writing characterizing Oswald historically as straightforward.
Speaker 2: The stuff collected by the Dallas Police, as well as things that have been collected afterwards over the years, even right, the additional backyard photograph, et cetera, et cetera. All of that stuff that has been collected cumulatively over time is documents the first half all the way up to we get to November twenty second, and alternative views all the way up to that part you're saying is very well documented photographically and otherwise. Yes, yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Have no in my own mind, I have no problem with that being the correct story. One of the good points. And as with any history, yeah, we have Oswell in his own way. And fortunately Oswald wrote a lot, He made a lot of notes, he wrote a lot, he read a lot. We have all of that. It's it's impossible to think that that's all artificial. That is Oswald Oswell being the cheap skate that you're talking about. Oswald's saving the receipts for the books and magazines and subscriptions he ordered. Absolutely and Osweald, for example, No, he's not going to buy something for the household, but he's sure going to pay the subscription for those newsletters he wants to read every month.
Speaker 2: Right, So the worker, Yeah, the real person, right, the worker? And what was the other one? Actually opens up in my head. I can't remember it.
Speaker 3: The militant, the.
Speaker 2: Militant, The worker and the militant. Their subscriptions and renewals were certainly accounted for.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: If at any point in time they told him he had not paid for a subscription, he could probably provide them with a copy readily that he had and which year would you like it from? Very simple. Now. The other thing is that some of his stuff, it's not like everything was meticulously checked in orderly fashion, because a lot of people would point to, well, gee, you know, that was so weird that that highlight receipt, you know, from Mexico City turns up in a TV guide or whatever. To me, actually, as much as I don't believe Patricia and her story there or whatever, Priscilla what was her name, Patricia, Priscilla, I always mix that up.
Speaker 3: Priscilla McMillan, Priscilla McMillan.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know why I keep going to Patricia because my ex wife and okay, sorry anyway, but Priscilla there McMillan finding this because she's living with Marina, right, and this is the evidence that pops up a long time later. People go, well, that's totally suspicious. Actually, in my mind, sometimes he didn't seem to be all that neat about this. He might have stuffed something like that into anything. It might be a bookmarker in his creative writing later. Even though he's saving that receipt, it's not like everything was filed perfectly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, and also look at it's not like Oswald has a home of his own where I come home and I go to my office and my filing capt well is traveling my next points. He's got multiple apartments he's living in. He's leaving living at the YMCA. Then he goes over to the Paines where he wie, he's going to put something at the Pains you know. Yeah, Marina has a bedroom she sleeps in with the kids. His stuff is packed away, and you know where do you expect stuff is going to end?
Speaker 2: Well, for better or worse. There's a whole book devoted to missus Payne's garage, Okay, for a reason, because he had a lot of stuff out there. I mean, so he's got stuff stored with his wife, he's not living with He's got stuff in his uh, you know, in his brother's hands. Looks like at a certain point his mom has some things. He's got stuff kind of spread everywhere in a way because his own permanent residence where he can reliably store. It's not like he can go, Look, I'm gonna buy a file cabinet and I'm gonna put it where Lee, where are you putting it? Because you know you're moving from place to place, you're picking up your family. You went to New Orleans, you went back to Texas. What are we doing here? So he's got stuff that winds up spread around, not because he's trying to, but just based on circumstances as they emerge. Well, these things get packed up. And I don't know about you, but if you've ever had somebody assist you with packing your things when you've gone to move somewhere, oh, there's a whole unpredictable level of where stuff can end up. Right, So the idea that something might have been stuffed into a TV guide or whatever else, as much as I don't believe Priscilla about a lot of things, she says, the idea that she could have run across this stuck in a book as a bookmarker. He could have flipped it over and decided to write a note on the back of it, and therefore it ends up somewhere entirely different highlight receipt if I remember right. So it's not like this earth shaking significant thing that it got stuck somewhere. Weird. He's moving a lot, and so is his things, and you know, some thing's probably got lost, and some thing's got misplaced, and et cetera, et cetera. I mean, or am I making too much.
Speaker 5: Of this now?
Speaker 3: And if anyone's ever been through it. It's kind of strange that people think that that it is strange. I mean, having moved overseas in the service, having left stuff with my brother, having left stuff with my wife's parents, my parents, he went to me, moving into multiple different apartments. It kind of amazes me that I still have as much of my stuff as I do.
Speaker 2: So he goes to the military another time, when your stuff ends up somewhere where you are not okay, you know what do you have when you go into the military. Whatever's in your foot locker or whatever. You know what I'm saying. You have your uniforms, et cetera. And sure you can acquire some personal life, but you go in there with nothing except you know what, whatever's in a double bag. You might be allowed, I don't remember. But the idea is you're not exactly going in there with the furnishings of your home, uh and all of your books, et cetera, et cetera. You're you're limited. Okay, You're in a place where limited space is allowed for you, and you're there for a period of time. And he spent a period of time like that and was in Japan. We all know that he's in Russia. He couldn't drag everything with him there, so all that travel, all of that uncertainty about where his home base is and whereas things are going to be. I don't see how you can logically say that he reliably put anything anywhere based on all that. Maybe it's just me.
Speaker 3: And another thing that we have. And again, something we tried to do in the book very carefully is corroboration. You know, if somebody said something about Lee Harvey Oswald, did somebody independently observe this same thing. And one of the things that proved very helpful is we've had some sources emerge over time. I became very good friends with a retired marine named Jack Slike, who served as a counterintelligence agent at Atsugi, where Oswald had served. He showed up a few months after Oswald had been there, but he had the opportunity to question lots of guys that had known Oswald and the marine to marine, you know, not Warren commissioned stafford to marine, Marine to marine. He knew the protocols and procedures, how they handle things that at Sugi security wise, how things went down, and doing surveillance on the bars. Jack was a great source of information on procedures to give us an insight into Oswald. One of Jack's things that he pointed out to me and actually was that the Warren Commission again was very selective, and it interviewed a lot of marines, but it was very selective in how they used their information. Uh something else And you and I have talked about this Ernst Tittivitz Ernst tittivits insights and being a close personal friend in Russia of Oswald when he was working in the factory, through his various relationship with women's es, courting a Marina, knowing Marina quite well, and knowing them after they got married. Again, when you can take different individuals and bring them together and go, you know, can I crosscheck this stuff? Does it? Does it make sense? Or is it out of sync? Was very helpful in the book. And that that's something again actually the Warren Commission avoided doing and to some extent so as conspiracy research, we we tend to leave in our live in our own silo. Right, if we see something that we find that suspicious, that's what we want to see, right, we don't go, you know, check three other sources and oh did they see it the same thing. Well, but the one advantage that we did in writing about Lee Rby Oswall at this point in time is that we literally had a more comprehensive you that we could use to cross check, and that was very helpful.
Speaker 2: Right right, So, look, I got a couple of sort of open questions that relate to the book. I'd like to get to those, and then I want to summarize this whole thing by handing it over to you and saying, Larry, what if I haven't already made the case for somebody who was interested in this topic to pick up this book because it's going to be an essential piece of reading for you to catch up on a more evolved, more modern look with better information, evidence, photographic section, et cetera at Lee Harvey Oswald. If I haven't made that case enough, I want you to make a case for why this book is unique with a you know, a couple of minutes of quick summary if you don't mind. But before we go there, I have a couple of loose questions that do relate to the book and some of what we talked about but might not have otherwise gotten asked, if you don't mind. That come from the live chat room, no problem. Okay. So a quick question about photographs, and I don't know if you want to reveal something like this or not, but it's up to you. Does aj Weberman have exclusive photos still or are they in Larry's book because apparently Weberman had some photographs that he was claiming exclusivity over for a while. Did you run into that issue with anything that you put into this to be published?
Speaker 3: And no, we literally could not. We the publisher requires that we have legal permissions to use everything that we found, so we had to go. So the answer to the question is, I honestly don't know if Weberman still has anything exclusive that he hasn't shared, but no, we're not using anything from Weberman.
Speaker 2: As far as you know, nothing that being used has anything to do with me.
Speaker 3: And anything that we're using certainly would not be exclusive to Weberman.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I wanted to get at. Let's see. Oh, okay, about the unknown fingerprint, the infamous You know, for years a lot of people said it was mac Wallace's print, and quite honestly, to my satisfaction, Joan Mellon has quite well proven it is not. But putting that issue aside, since the unknown fingerprint on the sixth floor wasn't mac Wallace's print, shouldn't someone have run that thing through codes or whatever the fingerprint software is. Seems like someone would be curious. So here's what the follow up question is I think on this altogether is, Look, we all know this fingerprint exists, it's part of the evidence collection. Has anyone to your knowledge, gone through and I don't know on an independent search to try and you know, we've disproven whose bid might be. What has anyone gone through and said, can we find a match for this supper somewhere in the case?
Speaker 3: And that would be the FBI's athist collection of fingerprints. One of the problems like that, and we ran into the same problem in the King case once doing I were working on that. The bottom line is you can't I have a photo. Well, actually we do have fingerprints from the King assassination. That would be very critical. However, I can't gain access to that FBI system unless I'm in law enforcement and unless it's an open case. Literally, that's the I have to prove to access that database that I am officially in law enforcement investigating an open case, which at that point in time the King case was not with the open record that Closed Case Records Act. That may become a different story now that that is moving forward on the King case, but certainly it can't be done on the JFK case unless some law enforcement agency was willing to open this up again, take those fingerprints and go to the FBI privately. You can't do it as well, I will say, give an expanded answer, though it's not that that question was never asked. In the fall of nineteen sixty four, before issuing its report, the Warrant Commission and the staffers were very concerned about exactly that question. They went back to the FBI and basically said, what about all those other prints? Have you checked out those prints about every you know, everybody in the building, everybody you know? Can you even match them to somebody else in the building? Is it possible somebody else with involved with this? They expressed that the FBI went back to the Dallas Police and the response to the Dallas Police officially gave them was a that A none of the none of the other businesses in the building, the publishing companies, the book companies are open to doing that. They they're they're very unresponsive to doing that. They don't want to have their people fingerprinted. They don't want to do that, okay, But it doesn't matter because and Dallas Police said this, that building was open to the public all week and long. There were dozens and dozens of reporters and other people in that building, not not touching the right but touching the book you know, the bookcases, uh, that sort of thing, and so it would make it's it's useless. And and basically that was the response that was given to the Warrant Commission is you're wasting your time. Anybody could have left those prints, okay, and we have no way of contacting, you know, and the Warrant Commission let that stand. Obviously, one of the arguments is certainly in nineteen sixty three, law enforcement did not have a fingerprint file on everybody, only those people, you know.
Speaker 2: No, that's one response. The other response is that look in the uh, you know, next sixty years. Okay, somebody could have encouraged someone in law enforcement to just do this, especially.
Speaker 3: With a greed.
Speaker 2: Try Well, that's the open question, right is you.
Speaker 3: Know we did and people got their hands slapped and people got well, so yeah, somebody may have better reluctance doing I did.
Speaker 2: I see. So what you're telling me is there are possibilities for people to encourage someone in the right position to maybe utilize the newer technology. But thus far, any attempts that you've been part of or privy to have been rebuffed quite fully where it seems like no one actually wants to do it or let it proceed. Does that appear to be the case?
Speaker 3: Literally take the risk of you know it is, they would be literally breaking the law.
Speaker 2: But someone might think that that's you know, not that I mean, how how bad a punishment it.
Speaker 3: Might be worth the risk? So I'm I can't you know, condone freaking law.
Speaker 2: Nobody's Look, nobody's here to do that so far that I know of right, nobody is condoning that. I never do. I always make those statements like, look, an act of violence is never going to be encouraged by me, et cetera. Depending on the issue, I might say, you know, I would never encourage somebody to risk their own freedom for any particular cause that they did not you know, you deem it necessary, you deem it a morally you know, significant thing, Then that is a decision that you need to make for yourself if you're in the position to do so. But I would never encourage it openly. But I would say that if someone sought to do this, they might find themselves in a position if they were able to resolve something by this action, of not being worthy of prosecution or not being prosecuted for solving something. Here I'm just saying, but again, legally the normal channels, et cetera, this has not been an option so far. Is that about it?
Speaker 3: I think it. I do think that it's interesting that even the Warrant Commission itself realized that it was an issue. You know, that's considering all the things that they didn't realize were issues. I think it was interesting that they at least tweaked to that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did the chat. I have a chatter saying no one checked that print. But if you do dot dot yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Let us know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I'd be more than happy to accept the you know, press release from said action, because that wouldn't make me liable for anything. For sure. If I simply accepted a press release from someone who was able to prove that the proper investigation was done here and it revealed so on and so forth hypothetically, and it does seem like something that other JFK researchers might have attempted to do, you know, because different people have done different things to try and investigate this fingerprint before, and they've come up with various results. So I'm just thinking this is one of those things, given the evolution in technology, one might think is not a particularly laborious task to undertake and would just require proper access and you know, and the ability to handle the thing. No, anyway, I leave it to the listener to think about that. Larry, not trying to put you in any position. And again, I would never endorse somebody breaking the law and putting their own liberty in jeopardy for any particular reason. That's not for me to encourage. Very simple.
Speaker 3: I do think that I do think I'm fascinated by the subject as well, But I I kind of do think that the problem would be and the fingerprint bas is bigger now, obviously far bigger than it ever was then. So your options, you know, your likelihood of coming up with someone would be far better now just because more prints have been collected over the subsequent decades. But it kind of it appalled me when I read the Dallas Police saying, well, it's a waste of time because we left the crime scene totally open and all these people marched all over the place and did whatever. So it's kind of like, did you guys, I think that was a bad idea? I guess they didn't have yellow tape back then.
Speaker 2: Well they did shut down the building for a little while, right, but well.
Speaker 3: They did, but not not overnight. My friend Ian Briggs, this passed interview people that worked in the publishing houses there, the book companies, and those guys said, well, you know, I was out of town. I came back and you know, Saturday night, Sunday, I went into my office. I went into the our regular door and nothing, nothing was locked, There was nobody around. I just wandered around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But nonetheless, there might have been a point at which if they had done see that's the question did they do a full see? Because if the full collection was done, you know, say by Saturday, and you know, and they were done Saturday afternoon with that collection, and they let the building open at some point right after that, then one could say, look, we have a snapshot in time where there was Prince collected that could not have existed previously and would not be added to by all the additional traffic over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Right if they had done that. Of course, fellow that I interviewed and talked to personally, Tom Alyea, maintained strongly and offered some pretty interesting evidence to prove it that the Dallas crime scene photos of all those boxes were actually not taken on November twenty second. That studeb Baker's assistant was brand new, didn't know how to do anything. He moved all the boxes around, took his pictures, and they had to restage all those shots on Saturday. And I think that's a fascinating thing, because again, you want to drive yourself nuts. Just Alieya said that the boxes and the official crime scene photos are not stacked the way he saw them the afternoon of the twenty second.
Speaker 2: Right, And for the record, Alia is one of the guys who took a film and is responsible for the film inside the book depository at the time that the search was being conducted for the rifle for the shooter, et cetera. He's the guy who actually had to throw his film out of a window in order to get it to one of the television stations so they could broadcast a look inside of the school book depository and the search. That's the guy we're talking about here, Tom Elliet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was fascinating. Type to Tom at length many times. And Tom was a lone nut believer. He believed Oswald did it by himself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And Tom, we'd have this conversations kind of like, Tom, so you're telling me that all the crime scene photos and evidence are faked. You're telling me that they through the shell, the holes back on the floor and those aren't really the way they were after the shooting. Yet you believe everything else in the Dallas police evidence file. Yeah, And he would just look at me with this look like and I would go, well, I paid for lunch, so okay, you know, but I thought it was a a It's a wonderful thing to believe what you want to believe. Like Tom, you're telling me it's bogus, but you believe everything was right except that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, part of the basic evidence package is bs but they got it right anyway. That's interesting. Also what's interesting is what was it maybe two thousand and four. I'm thinking now I might have this off, but a book was released called First Day Evidence and are you familiar with it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so should we could you give a basic description of what was in that book that goes along with this story just real past.
Speaker 3: Basically as a call it that the individual that published the book was the nephew of a Dallas police officer who had been in the photographic unit and had taken a lot of pictures of the prime scene evidence and had made copies for friends and scattered them around. But one of the essential points was that some of the pictures that he had taken of Prince were good enough and this nephew had come into possession of them that a forensics expert could take a look at them. And I think he said, you know, he was maintaining it was solid evidence of Oswald because there were eleven points of match, which is actually a pretty low number for court proof. But again, and this is interestingly enough, something we do cover in the book is the the the terrible handling of crime scene evidence by the Talis unit and particularly photographs. We talk about that a lot because it's very germane to the discussion of the well known backyard photo. So but yeah, First Day Evidence was Essentially, my uncle took pictures, took a lot of pictures, he saved a lot of them. I got them. And by the way, I can now prove that it was Oswald because of my uncle's pictures. Now, not that his uncle's pictures that would approve that apparently were used by the Warrant Commission or the Dallas Pleaze or anyway. It's like, Okay, that didn't happen as part of the official process, but now you're saying you can do it with pictures that he kept, and you inherited great well.
Speaker 2: And the other part of this was, you know, look, not only was it stored away for at that time thirty years plus, right, because taking a look at this, it was actually first published in ninety three, I was mixing it up. I was thinking two thousand and four. It was in my hands by nineteen ninety four. So my mistake there. But it kind of coincided with all of the excitement over the JFK film, first of all, and secondly, it appeared to me to be the most ardent defense of the idea that there was a print, because in the film, if you recall, there was this allegation sort of given to us that maybe Oswald had been printed in the morgue in order to place part of a pomp print on the rifle, the pomp print not being present when the FBI took all the evidence from Dallas, I believe what the night of the assassination.
Speaker 3: Right midnight.
Speaker 2: By midnight, they had already taken all this stuff. So they arrest Oswald in the early afternoon, and they're sending all the evidence to the FBI that they have, supposedly, and that means the guns, the uh, you know, the the shells, everything they're shipping to the FBI to be shipped back to them.
Speaker 3: E said, well, the one shell they decided to cleep it keeping his desk drawer. Yeah, for some reason.
Speaker 2: Desk drawer or file drawer or something like that. That's another story, but let's put that aside. The thing is that this was a defense of the idea that the pomp print had to have existed before Oswald was in the morgue, because his uncle, even though he didn't send it to them that night, had the good photograph. He had already lifted the pom print, right, so his lift was what they already had, but they didn't send that to the FBI.
Speaker 3: This would have been so much fun in court.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it would have. But I mean, do you do recall this part of it, right? Yes? Yeah, absolutely, And this was the big controversy. And by the way, this book is kind of hard to get, or at least was for a time. Maybe it's a little easier to get. I don't think it had additional printings, but it might have. It might have. And the author was Gary Savage, just saying, but what was it called? Let's see the full title JFK First day Evidence stored away for thirty years in an old briefcase, no kidding. This is what it says. New evidence is now revealed by former Dallas Police crime Laboratory detect lab detective excuse me, r W. And then I guess the description continues.
Speaker 3: Rub subtitle is why you should trust the Dallas Police Force.
Speaker 2: It should be exactly right. Why should you trust it? Well, he just happened to have this lift and he did have the pomp print in his possession before Oswald could have ended up in the Morgan. You see what you see in JFK. There were a bunch of counter narrative books released at this time, just for the record for the audience. Okay, but just saying, let's see on the TV show Best about five years ago, they had a real film from the Dallas PD of all the evidence. Yeah, there was a film. There were a few things. There was a a reel of stuff that was on like a microfilm that was supposed to be all of Dallas's evidence that they tried to sell to that pawn Stars group of guys in Las Vegas. And apparently there was another film allegedly of all the evidence in Dallas that was a lot of that is online.
Speaker 3: We went through like forty four pages of photographs of evidence that materials taken from Lee Harvey Oswald. Yeah, there's a lot of it online now.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, a lot of stuff is available online. I mean you can see the one that cracked me up is the one that's got his flip flops and like everything that they collected, like the junken his pockets, you know, was pretty much revealed in these photographs that they staged. Kind of wild because again it doesn't look very organized for the crime lab guys.
Speaker 3: To it's not organized at all, you know, just saying there's bad as Oswald, It's like, man at least you guys captured is true. It's to nature here because it's all intermixed. Pictures from Russia are side by side with you know, private possessions. It's all intermixed.
Speaker 2: It's a whole big like just you know, grab bag of stuff that it looks like they kind of dumped out and spread out a little bit, like here's how world separated a little bit. But I mean, even the flip flops are not like they're not placed in a place that makes sense. It isn't even meant to be aesthetically balanced or anything. It's just here's the stuff from this bag. Okay, next bag, here's the stuff from that right. And it was like, wow, I can't believe that this stuff was collected like this people. But meanwhile, you're supposed to take it very seriously that his uncle had this lift, which I don't know if anybody can prove when it was actually taken, if anything's dated properly. I don't remember all that, but I do remember looking at it saying, this is the best they can do to defend this, you know, this side. Because people were shook up about the idea that Oswald may have been printed post mortem, you know. Okay, anyway, Larry, look, we've run a little extra time more than I wanted to, but I'm sure you could give us a very concise sort of statement about Listen, Larry, I've bought and I've read lots of Oswald stuff, and you know what a lot of it is repetitious. We've already been over how photographs are different. This is laid out in a different way. The narrative is fresh. We've already told them that. But give me one more little push. What is the reason why if I've got a collection of books on Lee Harvey Oswald, besides the arts and Crafts project I presented earlier, what is the reason why, Larry, and I hate to do this to you, I need to buy this book by Larry Hancock and David Boylin because I got to add to my collection four references, because I'm seriously Oswald Puzzle, okay, which is just how it's named on Amazon. Oswald Puzzle Hardcover says to be released January fourteen, but you can pre order it now by Larry Joe Hancock. I like how they give you the three names here, Larry Joe Hancock. Okay, some people make a big deal out of this. This guy they always name him by three names when they're this or that. No, they just it's your you know, but you're Larry Joe Hancock here Larry David boy Lin's just David boy Ln. But anyway, the two authors on oswald Puzzle, which has this black and white photo of Oswald with this ghostly overlay of other photos of interest that devly suggests to me the first half of the book for sure, as far as the you know, biographical presentation that could be had from the supposed first section of that narrative that we've already read from. So give us the reason, Larry, why is it I need to add this book to my collection? How does it round it out? What does it do well?
Speaker 3: I think there are really three parts to it, Chuck. The first is it tackles three standing questions that I've always had, I think most everybody has always had. Basically, what was Oswald? What was this belief system? What what was he left? Was he right? Was the tool? Was the independent? We come down with answers to all those questions. You can like them, you cannot like them, But we come down with a very I think well supportive view of who he really was and what was this person agenda? Okay, no, no ifs answer, buts we take a very definitive position. The second is there there have been a very fundamental set of series of questions of was Oswell acting for someone? Was he an asset? Was he you know? What is really going on with him? We get very definitive about that. Was he FBI? Was he c I A Was he? You know? And you read off the chapter of Oswell's entanglement. We used entanglement for a very specific reason and and bring that out in the book, how Osweald became entangled with a lot of things that made him look a particular way when he may not have been, you know. So we we tackle those questions head on in terms of Oswell and the CIA, the FBI. We tackled the hard issue is like the Walker incident, the backyard photo, Mexico City, Russia. We tackle those and we give answers which we think are well defensible and balanced. So that's the second thing is a lot of that has been kind of discussed the speculative fashion. We're going to take a we take a firm position on those things in the book. But the third thing is is the big question of what was what was Oswald really thinking and what was Oswell doing on November twenty second. There have been many things that have been offered for that, things like was he a participant? Was he unwitting participant? Was there a false flag operation going on? Was he totally framed? And if he was totally framed and totally clueless, how do you explain some of his rather strange behavior on November twenty seven second And the second half of the book is an explanation for what we feel he really was thinking on that day and how it came about over the ninety two one hundred and twenty days period in advance of that day in Dallas. So I think the bottom line is you're going to see things in the book that solid positions that have been discussed, and they're going to be supported with information, some of it simply organized in a more structured fashion. Some of it brand new, And I have You've been good. You haven't asked me what is brand new in the book, which I wouldn't say, because you know I might my publisher would go.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: There is brand new data in the book, some of it discovered when we were working the photo section, which is going to be rather fast because it was there in front of us all the time. It's there in the Warren Commission report, It's there in the photos, and we never saw it. I never saw it. So there is new content in the book as well that I can guarantee. Whether people like it or not, that's another story. But it is new. So those are multiple reasons it is. It is one thing that it will offer we tried to be It has four hundred and thirty six in notes. The majority of those are linked to source material and in some cases to contrarian source material. So you can go take this book, see what we think, see what our assessment is, and then go look at what the other people say. So actually, it would be a very good starter book for someone that's relatively new to this and doesn't want to totally believe anybody, And that would be our answer is, hey, go look look at the other viewpoints and you make the choice.
Speaker 2: And on the other hand, it would be excellent for someone who has gotten fully entrenched in some of the things of the past, whether they are on the conspiracy advocacy side or they are on the lone nut belief side. Either way, you can gain a new insight here and get new information, and nobody's necessarily looking to support a particular agenda. Apparently, let's take an objective view with some context here, whether it's in the photographic section or point by point through the entire one piece narrative of the Oswald Puzzle. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Our goal was to be objective with it, and it's not. I think long time conspiracy folks will find it interesting in some aspects annoying because it does deal with some sacred cows we have. We wrote it to be more of a book for the general public that if you've never you've never really waded into this and always wondered if the Warrant Commission told you the real story you need to read this, And no they didn't.
Speaker 2: But as per usual, Larry, you know, no matter what your intent was as an author, things do have a life of their own when once you release them. So I would say this thing is definitely going to have a life, and I'm wondering how pleasant or miserable it might be, not for it in and of itself, but for the reader. Depending on your preconceived notions, you could have a hard time with this thing. You could have an easy time with this thing, but one way or another, it's going to be a unique experience. So we'll leave it at that. Larry Hancock was my guest for more than an hour, let's say, nearly an hour and a half hour and twenty plus on the o'ceelly effect. I urge you to go to Larrydashhancock dot com and keep up with his work, not just his books, which you can find references and portals too. I, by the way, recommend all of them. Matter of fact, one of the very very few times that I have appeared on Amazon, I have a little book blurb if you will, on one of Larry's books on Amazon. Why because I highly recommend not only that book which I wrote something for which I was asked to do, but you know what, I recommend all of it, regardless of what you see written anywhere at any time. So Larryhancock, larrysh Hancock dot com, that's the place to go. Follow his work.
Speaker 7: And revelation through conversation in denial.
Speaker 6: Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Yo Yo.
Speaker 9: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Colin, I'm about the Dayfay assassination right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 1: Any Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, on the.
Speaker 7: Building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy Come on now has.
Speaker 3: A real effort on the day of Heay assassination into claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contracting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith varied Baker in her own.
Speaker 6: Words, thank you for the great information the VI's.
Speaker 2: Expressed by caller schools or anyone else who happens to get on the air who Jelly dot comf you not necessarily reflect deviews of jelly dot com or joo chilly, and we are not responsible. We're getting stupidity which might.
Speaker 3: Instudent than you.
Speaker 7: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile Christ. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 5: Before World War.
Speaker 10: II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 3: This is James Corbin at Coorter Report dot com and you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the Ocelly Affected o'celly dot com in Denial.
Speaker 6: The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 11: Force, oh Chili dot com. Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Balls in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam Warcuar, Moms and nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author.
Speaker 1: Mike Swansonellowe dot com, Radio network, Bohellowe dot com, radio network.
Speaker 5: Ohchilly dot com
Speaker 9: Yo Yova's Doug Camp, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, And you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation,